PDA

View Full Version : Former Inter players

brehme1989
14 Mar 05, 10:50
I had this topic before the server "exploded"....
Retired players don't count:(so no Paulo Sousa and Roberto Baggio etc)

Panucci(Roma)
Ferrari(Roma)
F.Cannavaro(Juventus)
Di Napoli(Messina)
Dabo(Lazio)
Del Vecchio(Brescia)
Di Biaggio(Brescia)
Ronaldo(Real Madrid)
Roberto Carlos(Real Madrid)
Silvestre(Manchester United)
Morfeo(Parma)
Ze Elias(Genoa)

I don't seem to remeber many others but I'm sure there are more :D

snake
14 Mar 05, 10:55
Kanu (West Brom)
Bergkamp (Arsenal)
Robbie Keane (Tottenham)

brehme1989
14 Mar 05, 10:56
I forgot about the Milan trades:
Seedorf
Simic
Pirlo

snake
14 Mar 05, 10:58
theres too many, ever year there like 5 lol

Luciano
Farinos etc

Wittmann
14 Mar 05, 11:06
I forgot about the Milan trades:
Seedorf
Simic
Pirlo

Seedorf & Pirlo..what a mistake by inter managment :rolleyes: ..

Brocchi
Guly :yuck:
Helveg :yuck:

Ari
14 Mar 05, 15:04
Choutos, Crespo, Adani, Okan, Brechet, Gresko... There are huge amount these kind of players..

EDIT: How could I forgot. Paul Ince in my english friend. Wolverhampton Wanderers. :star:

brehme1989
14 Mar 05, 16:49
Choutos doesn't count as he hasn't LEFT us yet

Mikkel
14 Mar 05, 18:02
But he will be, he will be.

Man that sentence sounds alot like the one from Star Wars. :doh:

Gaetan
15 Mar 05, 19:33
Youri Djorkaeff now plays for the MetroStars in the MLS. And I also would name Zamorano and Aaron Winter, but I'm not sure if they are still playing top flight football.

cool_cuchu
16 Mar 05, 00:17
Montella (Roma)
Corradi (Valencia)
Umit Davala
M. Kallon (Monaco)
Hakan Sukur
Diego Simeone
Luigi Di Biagio

was Patrick Viera ours ?
are Almeyda, Conceciao, Giorgatos still playing ?
are coaches counted ?

Hammoudi
16 Mar 05, 01:04
Montella (Roma)

Montella was never ours, i think you meant DelVecchio.

snake
16 Mar 05, 01:13
was Patrick Viera ours ? he wishes

Hammoudi
16 Mar 05, 01:33
Vieira was with Milan and he sucked, or should I say they didn't know how to use him.

But nobody talks about that, it's always us that squander great players. :fero:

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 13:27
That because inter is No.1 in screwing players up.. :D

Viera? Yes..we couldn't wait to get rid of him..but the biggest dissapointment IMO was Kluivert.. :( I expected sooooo much from him..

brehme1989
16 Mar 05, 13:46
Plz don't turn the thread into Milan garbages

No coaches, only players that became coaches if there are any:
Klinsmann one of them

Georgatos(phucker, coz he almost killed one of our players(Greek club) last season) plays for Olympiakos, the Greek Juventus

Almeyda plays for Brescia

Sergio Conceicao, i think he plays for a Portuguese club but i don't know which one(definetely not Porto-Benfica-Sporting)

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 14:22
Plz don't turn the thread into Milan garbages

That wasn't my intention at all..don't worry..I just responded to Hamed..

brehme1989
16 Mar 05, 14:30
I was just afraid that someone would ask about other ex-Milan players etc...

ForzaInter
16 Mar 05, 16:50
Taribo West...

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 16:52
Taribo West...
:D

Hammoudi
16 Mar 05, 16:56
I think we should give wittman (BTW, what's your real name if you don't mind) the benefit of the doubt. He's been a good kid so far.

About Vieira, it was a big big mistake by Milan. He is the best two-way CM in the world, althoug he is a bit of a violent player. Kluivert? Don't get me started, he makes Andy Cole looks like Shevchenko.

I noticed that Vieira has an affinity for red colors. He was with Milan, then he moved to Arsenal, and he likes collecting Red cards. That's why he'll never join Real after each summer rumor, they better change their colours to red or be called Red Madrid.

ForzaInter
16 Mar 05, 16:56
Jonathan Binotto...

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 17:07
I think we should give wittman (BTW, what's your real name if you don't mind) the benefit of the doubt. He's been a good kid so far.

I'm saving my best for times to come.. :D

My name is Max..BTW, wittman was a german liutenant(tankist) in ww2, famous for destroying hundreds of allied tank units..

Jony
16 Mar 05, 20:18

I'm saving my best for times to come.. :D

My name is Max..BTW, wittman was a german liutenant(tankist) in ww2, famous for destroying hundreds of allied tank units..

Yeah..I am not surprised, them Croats fought with the Nazis against the Serbs. On June 4th you will be destroyed.

Squadra
16 Mar 05, 21:15
are Almeyda, Conceciao, Giorgatos still playing ?

Yep, he's the star of Standard de liege!!! :star:

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 21:27
Yeah..I am not surprised, them Croats fought with the Nazis against the Serbs. On June 4th you will be destroyed.

Hey..I'm sorry but I have to say this..ARE YOU STUPID?? Connecting me with that shiit??? :frustrat:

I hate war..that part of history when some! Croats cooperated with Nazis is a great shame for us, but so did some Serbs(chetniks, remeber??)..please don't mix politics in this!! :mad:

Wittman was no war criminal..he was ordinary german soldier fighting in the war..the allies also gave him credit for that, and he is remembered as one of the greatest tactisians in tank battling..

Sorry mods if I wrote something I shouldn't..I was simply forced to do so..

Respect & apologizes..

Jony
16 Mar 05, 21:31

Hey..I'm sorry but I have to say this..ARE YOU STUPID?? Connecting me with that shiit??? :frustrat:

I hate war..that part of history when some! Croats cooperated with Nazis is a great shame for us, but so did some Serbs(chetniks, remeber??)..please don't mix politics in this!! :mad:

Wittman was no war criminal..he was ordinary german soldier fighting in the war..the allies also gave him credit for that, and he is remembered as one of the greatest tactisians in tank battling..

Sorry mods if I wrote something I shouldn't..I was simply forced to do so..

Respect & apologizes..

I am sorry I didn't mean to agrivate you. By the way check who is playing against Croatia on on the 4th of June and tell me what do you think the score will be?

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 21:44
Are you Bulgarian??

Back to the soccer, I guess.. :rolleyes:

I think Croatia & Bulgaria teams are even..but I would give you a status of a favourite coz you're playing at home..

Wittmann
16 Mar 05, 21:58
Hmm..yuko will be mad again, seeing we use this thread for something else.. ;)

Hammoudi
17 Mar 05, 00:08

Max, could you be Max (Massimo) Moratt? Coming here to make amends with us? :D

You seem to like Germany, do you like their NT as well? I'm into Germany. :)

Wittmann
17 Mar 05, 14:29
Max, could you be Max (Massimo) Moratt? Coming here to make amends with us? :D

You seem to like Germany, do you like their NT as well? I'm into Germany. :)

You never no.. :D

Yes, I like Germany(but that has got nothing with the Nazis!!!! :mad: ), but I really don't like their national team..My favourite teams are Brazil & Argentina..

Hammoudi
17 Mar 05, 14:50
Man, Nazis were in the past, I don't know why people still associate Germany with Nazis, it's really unfair. It's not like they were the worse evil force ever on earth, there were and are still organizations worse than the Nazis but they get a free pass.

Back to the topic, the German NT was my favourite, I liked them after watching them win WC90, and I really liked Brehme, Matthaeus and Klinsman, I didn't even know they were inter players.

Times have been tough as of late, but I believe Germany has a good chance in the next world cup, they are an excellent striker away from being a world force.

Deutschland über alles

Wittmann
17 Mar 05, 14:55
I have few relatives in Germany and almost certainly, I will go there during WC2006 and visit some matches..

It's not so about a specific nation that I preffer, I just like good soccer & and fancy moves, so that' s mainly the reason why I support South Americans..

Ziyad
17 Mar 05, 15:32
Man, Nazis were in the past, I don't know why people still associate Germany with Nazis, it's really unfair. It's not like they were the worse evil force ever on earth, there were and are still organizations worse than the Nazis but they get a free pass.

Back to the topic, the German NT was my favourite, I liked them after watching them win WC90, and I really liked Brehme, Matthaeus and Klinsman, I didn't even know they were inter players.

Times have been tough as of late, but I believe Germany has a good chance in the next world cup, they are an excellent striker away from being a world force.

Deutschland über alles

R U my twin or something...i thuoght i wrote this when i was reading it. :star:

Ziyad
17 Mar 05, 15:41
From me to Hamed and all Inter fans since 1989..

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Brehme.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Klinsmann.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Matthaeus.jpg

:star: :star: :star:

Hammoudi
17 Mar 05, 15:52
R U my twin or something...i thuoght i wrote this when i was reading it. :star:

Well, you know what they say: Great minds think alike. :D

Thanx for the pics, those were the days :star: . I remember the Germany -- Holland game (Best game ever) that was dubbed Milan -- Inter due to the dutch contengient in Milan and the german enclave in Inter, and we beat them.

Alas, we never got a decent LB since Brehme, and that's no coincidence that we haven't won Lo Scudetto ever since. :(

Ari
17 Mar 05, 16:41
Phuck that's it! :eek: We need German leader for us..

Metzelder :star:

Wittmann
17 Mar 05, 16:48
:star: Ballack :star:

Ari
17 Mar 05, 16:50
What position he has BTW played this season in Bayern

Wittmann
17 Mar 05, 16:52
CM, sometimes AM..noone mentioned him as a possibility for midfield..

Hammoudi
17 Mar 05, 17:33
Ballack? Don't make me dream because I will only be disappointed.

He is a true leader, can play two-way, excellent at defending, going forward, crossing, passing and heading.

I'd prefer thim to Totti, but he is second to Dinho in my list. I'd be willing to dish out 30M for him.

Mikkel
17 Mar 05, 19:37
I don't won't a german player. :yuck: I just hate everything that have to do with that country. :frustrat: And would be extremly irratated if they won the WCC. they are the national teams Gobbi. :fero:

Jony
17 Mar 05, 20:15
I don't won't a german player. :yuck: I just hate everything that have to do with that country. :frustrat: And would be extremly irratated if they won the WCC. they are the national teams Gobbi. :fero:

Thats offtopic but I have to disagree with you...how are they the national team Gobbi? If there is a national team Gobbi its definetely Brazil, I still remember how the referees helped them in at least 3 matches during WC 2002.

Hammoudi
17 Mar 05, 21:41

Why? Why? What did Germany do to you?

I hope they win the world cup and restore some class to the world game.

scutzon
18 Mar 05, 01:36
I always had this thinking that the Germany NT plays very defensively, and is very tactically strong. They don't have those 'magical' players, like Totti, or Zidane, or Ronaldo. They seem to be playing very 'robot-like'. Hard tackling, defensive, no bullshit kind of football.

Maybe I'm wrong though. :)

Hammoudi
18 Mar 05, 04:24
No, you are right. They used to be known as the german machinge. Well structured team, hard working and physcial players, and a no nonsense approach.

However, from the mid 90's to now, they sturggled because they never prepared for the post Klinsman and Matthaeus era. They got the most of these guys but the next generation wasn't good.

However, now a new generation is evolving. With Ballack, Lahm, a healthy Metzelder, Schneider, Asamoah and Kuranyi a good crop of players is coming, there are also many young players that Klinsman has invited.

It looks really promising for Germany, I just hope and wish they win the next world cup, Brazil is now two WC's ahead. :mad:

intermilansg
18 Mar 05, 10:56
From me to Hamed and all Inter fans since 1989..

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Brehme.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Klinsmann.jpg

http://digilander.libero.it/gointer/Matthaeus.jpg

:star: :star: :star:

Great players:star: but most Inter fans often forget a certain Karl Heinz Rummenigge who paved the way for the German Brigade and also Mattias Sammer who also had a short spell with us in the mid 90s.

Mikkel
18 Mar 05, 11:09

Why? Why? What did Germany do to you?

I hope they win the world cup and restore some class to the world game.

Let me just say that I have my personal reasons...

And Danes in general dislike everything that have to do with Germany. I dont know precicely why but that is just the way it is.

Hammoudi
18 Mar 05, 15:22
All right, fair enough. But stereotyping and generalizing isn't a good thing.

I think Gismo likes Germany, and he is as danish as it gets. :D

Ziyad
19 Mar 05, 12:55
I really feel sorry for the Germans who have to deal with the same crap since WW2....What the hell !!!

These Germans are not the same as those Nazi's...who by the way had another ally during that war called Japan and another one called Italy(for a while).

I dont see you hating them as much...would u treat those people the same way..I doubt it so lets give the Germans a break cause i wouldnt like it if i was being stereotyped because of an idiot that did something a long time ago, that i have never seen or agreed to his morals... and neither would u..

Gismo
19 Mar 05, 13:09
That's right. Germany is one of my favourite countries. I recently went there on a trip to the border with my father. I bought 3 bottles of Cognac, 48 cans of Coca Cola, 2 kilograms of candy and 11 3-packs of Stimorol (gum). It's a yearly tradition we intend to keep alive! The people there are really kind and I must say I enjoy this country very much.

Both countries benefit from this business - we're happy to get cheap goods while they're happy to have such massive profits from us.

There is a general joke in Denmark about Germany because of their NT´s boring style of play. We call them 'sausage Germans'! :D:P

I always found that a bit silly. Ah, well...

As you probably also know Denmark and Germany are like arch-rivals in football so when we won that European Cup back in 1992... Those were the days!

Mikkel
19 Mar 05, 14:15
All right, fair enough. But stereotyping and generalizing isn't a good thing.

I think Gismo likes Germany, and he is as danish as it gets. :D

I didn't say all danes, but in general.... Of Cause there are some danes who actualy like Germany. Or dosen't have anything against Germany, but that is a minority group.

Like Gismo said those two countries are Arc rivals, but not only in football, more or less in everything, so thise two countries always try to beat each other.

And it have nothing to do with Hitler and his Nazi's, "of cause it dosen't make it better". It have actualy more to do with all the conflicts that have been between Denmark and Germany. Here I'm not only talking abouth those dusins opun dusins of wars between them but also political and economical conflicts there have been.

Javier Zanetti
22 May 05, 21:45
Wow ,Farinos has scored a goal in every one of the last three matchdays for Mallorca and Cuper's Mallorca won 3-0 today in the Riazor :eek: .
Pacheco has scored twice today against Breceht's Sociedad :D .

primo-inter
23 May 05, 13:41
Cuper = legend :D
he can win 3-0 away to Arsenal with Inter, he can win 3-0 away to depleted Deportivo with ... MALLORCA! :lol:

Zamorano1+8=9
14 Jul 05, 05:10
what about Gresko :mad: :fero:

bastard lost us the scudetto!

Vic
14 Jul 05, 05:15
I truly feel sorry for that guy! I don't think he lost us the scudetto all by himself. Ronaldo had a shocker of a day just shooting all the time (selfish bastard) and overall the team seemed deflated after half time and as it progressed we crumbled. :depress:

BlueBacchus
14 Jul 05, 15:53
:thumbsup:

kova9
15 Jul 05, 18:59
Emre Belozoglu...

Cro Nerazzurro
19 Jul 05, 02:02
adrian mutu

Ari
19 Jul 05, 08:22
what about Gresko :mad: :fero:

bastard lost us the scudetto!

:D I'm blaming of course, whom else.. - Matrix

Cro Nerazzurro
19 Jul 05, 16:46
i respect cuper

Vic
27 Jul 05, 05:54
Fontana, Dalmat, Sukur.

Cauet (is he still playing?)

Crystal Internazionale
27 Jul 05, 19:41
EDIT: Posted in wrong Thread.

intermilansg
04 Aug 05, 02:38
Emre played for Newcastle yesterday against Depor in the Intertoto Cup. He went close to scoring in the 85th min hitting the woodwork from a direct freekick. He certainly wasnt match fit, just sprayin passes around. But still a decent performance from him.

Pod
08 Aug 05, 17:56
Pacheco ! Gotta love Moratti for transfers like that hehe

Adriano@10
08 Aug 05, 18:25
corradi

La Beneamata
31 Oct 05, 08:48
Let me try and refresh my memories..

Enzo Scifo
Darko Pancev
Ruben Sosa
Klinsmann
Andreas Brehme
Mathias Sammer

Sammer is my favourite when he play with the german in 1996 euro squad, he play with the dortmund on that time. Quite class player, shame I never saw him play while he in nerazzurri shirt.

La Beneamata
05 Nov 05, 01:41
Talking about former players, Lolo Blanc was visiting inter training camp about few weeks ago. He is learn to be a coach I believe, glad to see Mr.President still in charge with football.

zuperman
16 Nov 05, 17:58
i miss emre the most.. he is like the midfield version of recoba.. but more energetic.. does many breath-taking stuff with his left feet.. too bad he didnt fit in mancio's formation.. ah screw mancio.. some good players (davids, van der meyde) left because of him.. and some bad players (favalli, mihajlovic) arrived because of him.. bleehh.. :P

Frisko
16 Nov 05, 18:13
Favalli and Mihajlovic are not bad players at all.

22 Dec 05, 14:26
why dont we update the first post in this thread?

22 Dec 05, 14:48
Panucci(Roma)
Ferrari(Roma)
F.Cannavaro(Juventus)
Di Napoli(Messina)
Dabo(Lazio)
Del Vecchio(Brescia)
Di Biaggio(Brescia)
Ronaldo(Real Madrid)
Roberto Carlos(Real Madrid)
Silvestre(Manchester United)
Morfeo(Parma)
Ze Elias(Genoa)
Kanu (West Brom)
Bergkamp (Arsenal)
Robbie Keane (Tottenham)
Seedorf (Milan)
Simic (Milan)
Pirlo (Milan)
Luciano (Chievo)
Farinos (Mallorca)
Brocchi (Fiorentina)
Guly
Helveg
Crespo(Chelsea)
Adani
Okan (Besiktas ???)
Brechet (Real Sceidad)
Gresko
Youri Djorkaeff (MetroStars)
Corradi (Parma)
Umit Davala
M. Kallon (Monaco)
Hakan Sukur
Diego Simeone
Luigi Di Biagio
Conceciao
Giorgatos
Taribo West
Jonathan Binotto
Emre (Newcastle)
Mutu (Juventus)
Dalmat (Racing Santander)
Van Der Meyde (Everton)
Sorondo (Charlton)
Karagounis (Benfica)
Fontana (Chievo)
Lamouchi
Davids (Tottenham)
Gamarra
Semioli (Chievo)
Frey (Fiorentina)
Peruzzi (Lazio)
Pagliuca (Bologna)
Fadiga (Bolton)
Ventola (Atalanta)
Vivas (does he still play ???):confused:

brehme1989
24 Dec 05, 23:46
Damn, we could have had 4 more teams with these guys :D

robson ponte
26 Dec 05, 17:37
When did Corradi play for us, was he a primavera player?

Jake
26 Dec 05, 17:54
When did Corradi play for us, was he a primavera player?

It was the summer 2002. Ronaldo aka Traitor had left to Madrid and then we had Corradi. He played UCL qualifier with us (one match). Then we got rid of him before the transfer window was closed in the end of August. He joined Lazio and we bought Crespo.

edit: No, he wasn't a primavera player.

Frisko
26 Dec 05, 18:48
It was the summer 2002. Ronaldo aka Traitor had left to Madrid and then we had Corradi. He played UCL qualifier with us (one match). Then we got rid of him before the transfer window was closed in the end of August. He joined Lazio and we bought Crespo.

edit: No, he wasn't a primavera player.

Are you sure he played the qualifier? I thought he never actually played for us.

Jake
26 Dec 05, 19:19
Are you sure he played the qualifier? I thought he never actually played for us.

Yeah, I'm sure. In the first qualifier in Portugal which we drew 0-0 he was on the becnh. In the return leg, which we won 2-0 he replaced Vieri 5 minutes from the end. So basically Corradi has played about 5 minutes in competitive match for us. :D

Frisko
26 Dec 05, 19:38
So Lazio couldn't use him in Europe? Wow, that must have sucked for them! :dielaugh:

Adriano@10
26 Dec 05, 19:54
But dident we get a huge sume fore him????

Tanel
26 Dec 05, 21:12
I've just finished a story about Roberto Baggio this weekend. Anyone interested, could translate it from Estonian to English.

Jake
27 Dec 05, 07:19
I've just finished a story about Roberto Baggio this weekend. Anyone interested, could translate it from Estonian to English.

How about translating it into finnish. ;) Just kidding mate. If it's possible, I'd really like to read it, so if you have the energy to translate it to English, it would be just great.

But dident we get a huge sume fore him????

Actually it was just the opposite. We made a swap deal with Lazio. We gave Corradi and 20M€ for Lazio and Crespo came to Inter.

robson ponte
27 Dec 05, 08:21
So we bought him from Chievo that year and sold him after just one match!
A player shouldnt be treated that way, and that was a lame deal with Lazio, Crespo isnt that better. I would love to see Corradi play for Inter, I didnt even know he came that year. Another Moratti screw up.:rolleyes:

Jake
27 Dec 05, 11:11
Corradi came to Inter in the end of June 2002. We had a co-ownership of him with Chievo, but we decided to buy Chievo's share too and paid them a freaking 4M€. 2 months later he went to Nazio in a swap deal for Crespo.

27 Dec 05, 16:28
Corradi came to Inter in the end of June 2002. We had a co-ownership of him with Chievo, but we decided to buy Chievo's share too and paid them a freaking 4M€. 2 months later he went to Nazio in a swap deal for Crespo.

A f****st salute 2 u :D :P

Tanel
28 Dec 05, 21:23
I'll translate the Baggio story when I've got time. There's not much about Inter though, because it was supposed to be an neutral story.

Pod
02 Jan 06, 12:00
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

:howler: :howler: :howler:

Dalmat? Il nuovo presidente lo minaccia!
Manuel Herta del Racing: "O si dà una mossa o se ne va".

Stephane Dalmat era arrivato all'Inter con ottime relazioni. Era considerato un giovane su cui puntare forte, ma qualcosa non ha funzionato ed i vari prestiti non ne hanno agevolato la crescita né contribuito all'esplosione. Così, dopo tanto girovagare, la cessione definitiva la Racing di Santander in Spagna.

Ma non è che le cose stiano andando molto meglio a quanto pare. Il presidente della sua nuova squadra, infatti, gli ha lanciato un'accusa pubblica e decisamente poco moderata: "O cambia atteggiamento - ha detto Manuel Herta - o è meglio che cambi aria. E' un giocatore che ci è costato molto caro, per il quale abbiamo fatto un sacrificio importante. Non è giusto che questo signore si porti a casa molto denaro e che alla fine lui approfitti del lavoro di quattro puledri e della loro voglia di emergere. Lui ha tutta la qualità di questo mondo, un giocatore che se si impegnasse di più potrebbe diventare la rivelazione della Liga. L'abbiamo preso per questo! Gli diamo ancora un mese di tempo per dimostrare il suo valore, non possiamo permetterci di tenere più a lungo un giocatore così a queste condizioni".
Goal.com

Jake
02 Jan 06, 12:50
Oh now he's in trouble with Racing. His ego is just so much bigger than his skills...

cool_cuchu
02 Jan 06, 23:36
at least something is big in him :D...

kova9
05 Jan 06, 22:37
What a shame...He had a huuge potential..

brehme1989
08 Jan 06, 17:35
Can anyone find out about Brehme and Altobelli? I know they are not active now, but I'd like to learn some stuff ;)

Hammoudi
08 Jan 06, 21:54
If you are talking right now, Brehme is an assistant coach to his ex-Inter coach, Giovanni 'Ich habe fertig' Trapattoni at Stuttgart.

Altobelli? I don't know what is he doing now. But the last time he said something was predicting Vieri would go to Milan, which happened! Maybe he is running a psychic business.

brehme1989
09 Jan 06, 15:05
Lol

Thanks for that, Hamed. Anything on their playing career?

09 Jan 06, 15:07
Anything on their playing career?
What playing career? Who they choose on their playstations?

Pod
12 Jan 06, 15:47
Lazio want to loan Dalmat :)

Hammoudi
13 Jan 06, 01:35
This would be perfect for him!

I sweat, Di Canio would straighten him up or make him quit soccer forever.

brehme1989
13 Jan 06, 10:58
I sweat

You should take a shower then :D :D :D

SB9Dragon
14 Jan 06, 20:44
You should take a shower then :D :D :D

LOL :howler: :howler: :howler:

cool_cuchu
14 Jan 06, 22:00
This would be perfect for him!

I sweat, Di Canio would straighten him up or make him quit soccer forever.

:lol:... yeah !!!

Pulsar36
14 Jan 06, 23:57
The problem with Dalmat is that he never made it here, b/c he couldn't perform on the big stage.

And I have a feeling his problems in other clubs are from his arrogant mentality, I have played in Inter and now I'm on this shithole team. It probably causes him to take it easy and not care much for a second league outfit or a bad team like the teams he's been loaned to.

Salvozesta
28 May 06, 03:18
Anyone remember and have a story on Passarella (former argentinian coach) while he was on inter shirt?

He still had the record of most goal scored by a defender in Serie A me thinks.

Marcello
13 Jul 06, 07:06
Why the hell did we let go of Andrea Pirlo ?

Forza ragazzi
13 Jul 06, 08:33
Tardelli didn't like him, if my memory doesn't play tricks on me. So a transfer of Pirlo to Inter could might as well happen seeing as Pirlo doesn't have any problems with the club Inter.

Hisham 10
22 Jul 06, 09:36
does anyone remember a player called Morriero!?! he was great i remember he used to play up untill 99' or 2000

brehme1989
22 Jul 06, 18:28
Yup, Roma dude... Right winger. He's already mentioned ;)

Durai
22 Jul 06, 19:06
where is ganz these days? has he retired

brehme1989
22 Jul 06, 19:47
Yes Ganz is retired :rolleyes:

Executioner
23 Jul 06, 00:07
Hmm.. I would really like to know what Batistuta did with Inter? Nothing? Or what? Cuz I don't remember him scoring like he used to at Fiorentina and Roma...

Executioner1908 :confused:

brehme1989
23 Jul 06, 00:12
He played for 6 months on loan from Roma. He played some games, scoring 2 Serie A goals. Nothing much...

Executioner
23 Jul 06, 11:41
Ermm that sucks...

It's sad how all the good players who come to Inter do nothing... Tis like a curse or something :confused:

Durai
23 Jul 06, 11:43
He played for 6 months on loan from Roma. He played some games, scoring 2 Serie A goals. Nothing much...

he was 33 years old when he played for inter and played in less than 10 matches and scored 2 goals i think.

Djorkaeff
23 Jul 06, 13:42
DJORKAEFF was a best!

Durai
23 Jul 06, 16:55
DJORKAEFF was a best!

yeah he was quality, he was one of those players who didn't get much recognition.

Executioner
23 Jul 06, 19:54
Veron was also a good player. He played better at Lazio though...

3DnT
07 Aug 06, 15:59
don't you remember bruno cirillo, collonese, ferrante, cauet, frey, kallon, and milanese?
only kallon & frey that i miss..

Durai
07 Aug 06, 19:58
don't you remember bruno cirillo, collonese, ferrante, cauet, frey, kallon, and milanese?

yeah i remember them, they gave everything they had but inter still finished 5th 6th or 7th in the league with these players were playing.

Zamorano1+8=9
07 Aug 06, 23:59
Is he still on monaco, I miss that guy. Thought he had potential. and I felt sorry for him, hes from the most dangerous country on earth, Sierra Leone.

Ro1908
29 Aug 06, 13:41

Oh,man.I'm not with you.I miss Kallon too,but I miss Cauet the most, a very loyal guy.;)

Cirillo? when I saw this name the second name jump into my memory was Matrix:wallbang:

Waleed
03 Sep 06, 12:40
Nice interview with Momo Kallon here, didnt know he had a club named after him quite the honor if you ask me.

http://www.goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoId=119618

Karim
07 Jan 07, 20:35
Ince eyes Inter job
Paul Ince has admitted that he is dreaming of an Inter return – as the Nerazzurri’s next Coach. The Macclesfield Town boss, currently preparing for this weekend’s FA Cup test against Chelsea, enjoyed a two-year spell at the San Siro as a player in the mid-1990s. “It's an ambition to go back to Inter,” he stated. “I had two great years there. I had a great relationship with the fans and adored them. Owner Massimo Moratti was like a father to me and he still sends me Christmas and birthday presents. Maybe in five or six years time I might have a chance to go back. To manage the club would be a dream for me.”

Materazzi 23
09 Jan 07, 07:54
Clarence Seedorf...

Michal
31 Jan 07, 17:19
uefa.com (http://www.uefa.com/footballeurope/news/kind=2/newsid=502421.html)

Germany latest: Helveg heads home
Wednesday, 31 January 2007

With the transfer window closing at midnight, uefa.com keeps track of all the last-day signings involving clubs in the German Bundesliga.

Thirteen seasons after leaving Odense BK to try his luck in Italy, Denmark defender Thomas Helveg has returned to his former club from VfL Borussia Mönchengladbach. Now 35, Helveg enjoyed spells in Italy with Udinese Calcio, AC Milan and FC Internazionale Milano before spending the 2004/05 campaign at Norwich City FC in England. The right-back has played for the last 18 months at the Borussia-Park but managed just 13 Bundesliga outings. "Thomas thought he didn't have a future here and he asked if he could return to his hometown club who have also offered him a job after his playing career," said Mönchengladbach sporting director Peter Pander. No contract details have been disclosed.

Hannover 96 have cancelled the contract of another Danish defender, Jonas Troest, by mutual consent. The 21-year-old played only eight league games for Hannover after arriving from Silkeborg IF in January 2006.

Hertha BSC Berlin are "very pleased" to have completed a deal for the 31-year-old Brazilian midfielder Mineiro from São Paulo FC. "He's a versatile player who should slot quite nicely into our team," said Hertha general manager Dieter Hoeness. Capped three times, Mineiro was in Brazil's FIFA World Cup squad but did not make an appearance.

The 20-year-old Hamburger SV midfielder Markus Karl has rejoined second division SpVgg Greuter Fürth. Karl moved to Hamburg from Fürth in 2005 but was limited to five Bundesliga matches as he struggled to win a first-team place.

Ilkinio
06 Mar 08, 16:02
There is no thread about Frey. I remember how disgraceful he was when he played for us. But, look at him now. May be, we gave him very little time.

Suneet
07 Mar 08, 12:47
There is no thread about Frey. I remember how disgraceful he was when he played for us. But, look at him now. May be, we gave him very little time.

No he went for CL football to Parma.:lol:

rockball
07 Mar 08, 15:09
At least he is now reaching the latter stages of a European competition.

darsez
25 May 08, 22:12
We can field a very strong team with these current/ex Inter players (with their form in these clubs). Retired players don't count.

Frey (Fiorentina)
Zanetti (Inter), Cannavaro (Parma), Samuel (Roma), Carlos (Real)
Figo (Barcelona), Vieira (Arsenal), Pirlo (Milan), Seedorf (Real)
Ronaldo (Barcelona), Vieri (Inter)