PDA

View Full Version : Andre Villas-Boas

LukasGiovanni
27 Dec 11, 10:14
OK, we all know, villas-boas was interista for a while, he was Mourinho's assistant during 2008-09 season. His days at Chelsea could be numbered; he is not using 50 million worth Fernando Torres, he is out of the title race in England and he has confirmed that to the press yesterday after chelsea draw with fulham.

The reality is:
- Claudio Ranieri is probably good enough only for the first season, he is known as a good fireworker, second season is often disastrous. Maybe we should go for Andre at the end of the season, if Abramovič does decide to sack him. That could well happen in march if Napoli kicks them out of the CL

What do you think? Would be Villas-Boas the right man for inter? :notbad:

Grujinho
27 Dec 11, 12:38
I like AVB a lot, and would welcome him here, but there's no way Abramović will let him go. Abramović himself knows very well that this Chelsea team has run it's course. I'm sure, that Chelsea will spend big in January and summer, and then AVB can be judged.

pedro.scp
27 Dec 11, 12:47
AVB is a bit overrated, he was good for Porto because he had one of the best squads in Porto's history, had a really strong structure behind him, and also, in the first matches he had the refs giving him a push forward if you know what I mean, thanks to Pinto da Costa, who is not in jail because... well I don't even know how he is not in jail.
Of course he is a good coach, but he is not a "mini-Mourinho".
I think you guys should hire Frank Rijkaard (who was linked to Sporting in march, because of the elections).
He built a really strong team at Barcemerda, and that's what you need, you need to renew your squad.

Vibe
27 Dec 11, 12:57
Never thought he was for Inter...Chelsea is a club very similar to Inter and he has the same struggle as Inter had with Rafa/Leo/Gasperini.We are a defensive club...

Unless we plan to completely revamp our team.Set up a new base...Then I would agree.But if he was to play a team based on Samuel,Cambiasso,Zanetti,Motta and other slow players he would fail miserably.

Pajo
27 Dec 11, 13:27
AVB is a bit overrated, he was good for Porto because he had one of the best squads in Porto's history, had a really strong structure behind him, and also, in the first matches he had the refs giving him a push forward if you know what I mean, thanks to Pinto da Costa, who is not in jail because... well I don't even know how he is not in jail.
Of course he is a good coach, but he is not a "mini-Mourinho".

Thank you. Coming from a Portuguese.

rockball
27 Dec 11, 15:19
15m well not-spent.

Batman
27 Dec 11, 18:13
He is a pretty good coach, knowing how old he is.. but that 15m was ridiculous tbh, I dont know why the fuck was I pissed that we didnt get him, of course he could do better than Gasp but spending money on players is more important.

monster09
28 Dec 11, 08:31
He is a good coach and I want him sacked from Chelsea. He has the ability to build a team at Chelsea and I think he has got full backing from Roman (Which is a rare sight).

He has a philosophy but dont have the players to implement it. Playing highline with Terry was a disaster. Fair play to him, he changed that for few games.

I think he will get extended time. He needs dynamic players and probably he will sign the players that will fit to his philosophy.

A.l.i
28 Dec 11, 13:10
If Napoli dump Chelsea out, AVB's gone IMO.

LukasGiovanni
29 Feb 12, 11:05
according to gazzeta dello sport, Villas-Boas is the first choice of moratti for the summer. Guidolin, Mazzari and Laurent Blanc are also being considered...The link:
http://www.gazzetta.it/registrazione/profiling-signup.htm?pro=1&destination=http://www.gazzetta.it/premium/plus/Calciomercato/28-02-2012/moratti-tentato-villas-boas-pole-guidare-inter-81479119387.shtml

PS Mou is in London, searching for a house, he could return to chelsea english media belive...

IMO Villas-Boas is a great coach, but he would have the same problem with inter seniors, the same as he has with chelsea seniors....AVB would coach 5 years older zanetti...

Pajo
29 Feb 12, 11:07
AVB :palm:

Guidolin :palm: :palm:

Mazzari :palm: :palm: :palm:

Blanc :thumbsup:

Ed.
29 Feb 12, 23:12
PS Mou is in London, searching for a house, he could return to chelsea english media belive...

Didn't the media say Mou was looking for a school for his children nearby Milan sometime last year?

Howl
29 Feb 12, 23:18
orrr... mou could be looking for a house in london, to prepare for tottenham, seeing as harry redknap is england bound.

Big Willy
29 Feb 12, 23:23
He's too unexperienced for this moment imho.

Ed.
29 Feb 12, 23:46
He's too unexperienced for this moment imho.

this is very true. we don't need someone who offers bright future atm. We need more of an experienced coach who can repair wha has been destructed.

ADRossi
01 Mar 12, 01:37
I like the clever idea to discuss AVB here instead of in the rumours section, since the mods would close that. Awesome.

Nyall
01 Mar 12, 03:00
I shit my pants when I saw this thread in Players and Coaches

Olyzzerz
01 Mar 12, 08:08
AVB :palm:

Guidolin :palm: :palm:

Mazzari :palm: :palm: :palm:

Blanc :thumbsup:

:palm:

Pajo
01 Mar 12, 11:29

What? I've explained about AVB million of times what i don't want him him. The rest two, well, i don't want another 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1 in my team. Overated as fucks coaches.

Pharaoh
04 Mar 12, 15:54
Avb fired this morning lol

German_Interista
04 Mar 12, 16:07
Guess I can like his site on facebook again :troll:

Wallace
05 Mar 12, 05:41
What? I've explained about AVB million of times what i don't want him him. The rest two, well, i don't want another 3-4-1-2/3-5-1-1 in my team. Overated as fucks coaches.

Can you explain why you prefer Blanc?

Don't think I ever seen any of your thoughts over him, just kinda wanna know.

Maslany
05 Mar 12, 09:48
If we don't get him now, we are gonna get kicked from the CL this week.

Pajo
05 Mar 12, 12:29
Can you explain why you prefer Blanc?

Don't think I ever seen any of your thoughts over him, just kinda wanna know.

I like him a lot. He has done amazing job in France, and also on club level with Bordeaux. With average team he brought them to second place in the first season, and won the french league in his second.

He is also young, trusts younger player, and tactically he is very good. He knows when and what to change. I like that.

Universe
05 Mar 12, 12:34
My opinion on Blanc is that he is good at many things, but not great. Not yet anyway.

He's been quite impressive recently, including that victory over Germany.

Juve
05 Mar 12, 13:50
From one team of granpas to another, AVB will be a huge failure. But hey you have ruineri now,nothing can beat that :lol:

vitomins
05 Mar 12, 14:01
I like him a lot. He has done amazing job in France, and also on club level with Bordeaux. With average team he brought them to second place in the first season, and won the french league in his second.

He is also young, trusts younger player, and tactically he is very good. He knows when and what to change. I like that.

Ahh come on. Bordeaux finished second 2 years before he got there and were in second place with 3 games remaining the season before he was hired. They were already a strong team. Plus, after winning the league he brought them right back down to 6th place. he only won 2 of his final 10 matches with Bordeaux, losing 6 of them.

In Euro qualifying, he had an extremely easy group and barely made it out of there. A Nasri penalty kick was the only reason why the finished on top of Bosnia. He is not a bad manager, but I wouldn't say he is very good, not yet at least. Mazzarri has been more impressive than him IMO...

Mad Biscione
05 Mar 12, 14:02
http://i.imgur.com/e1ghh.jpg

.h.
05 Mar 12, 14:06
AVB would be interesting, but not a guaranteed success.

There are two aspects to look at:

1 - Support from Moratti. In my humble opinion, AVB is about the only damn manager we can reasonably get, who Moratti would give time, and support, to. This alone means something positive for Inter - stability and continuity.

2 - AVB himself. Inter have an older squad than Chelsea, HOWEVER, I dont think we have the same issues. In Stankovic you have someone a bit comparable to Lampard, but for example, Zanetti will never cause the problems Terry did. Lucio & Samuel are a little bit moody sometimes, but once again, not on the same level. There wont be pressure to play a 50 million pound misfiring striker, because lets be honest, we dont have one.

I think both of these factors combined mean that we should at the least TRY AVB. One season, no matter what the results are, and a decent financial backing (but more importantly, the moral support of the management - if he wants to turf an old senior player, back him).

edit;

As I posted elsewhere, I think this is actually pretty dangerous without too much expenditure:

Viviano

newRB Samuel Caldirola Nagatomo (depends on the coach, need someone defensively astute)

Poli Guarin?

Alvarez Coutinho Lucas

Pazzini

I4E
05 Mar 12, 14:07

The difference between an Arab Billionaire and a Russian Billionaire

TeddyBoys95
05 Mar 12, 14:07
From one team of granpas to another, AVB will be a huge failure. But hey you have ruineri now,nothing can beat that :lol:
This cunt is still not ban???

vitomins
05 Mar 12, 14:08

Manchester City before Manicni: 10th place, 50 points
Chelsea before AVB: 2nd place, 71 points

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 14:17
Well hearing the rumors of the week.....i'd rather hold out for Pep

monster09
05 Mar 12, 14:17
Manchester City before Manicni: 10th place, 50 points
Chelsea before AVB: 2nd place, 71 points

When Mancini was appointed City were in 6th position, 4 points behind Spurs with game in hand.
Not that it matters just like the stat on the pic.

vitomins
05 Mar 12, 14:27
When Mancini was appointed City were in 6th position, 4 points behind Spurs with game in hand.
Not that it matters just like the stat on the pic.

Correct, I was just talking about the season before. Look at it this way...Mancini took over a team with 7 wins in their first 17 matches, less than 50% of their matches. Chelsea were much stronger...if they would have beaten Man U at the end of these season, they would have been level on points with 2 matches left. AVB has won less than half of his league games...you don't pay 15 million to go backwards.

I4E
05 Mar 12, 14:29
Correct, I was just talking about the season before. Look at it this way...Mancini took over a team with 7 wins in their first 17 matches, less than 50% of their matches. Chelsea were much stronger...if they would have beaten Man U at the end of these season, they would have been level on points with 2 matches left. AVB has won less than half of his league games...you don't pay 15 million to go backwards.

Chelski were too quick in sacking Ancellotti

Juve
05 Mar 12, 14:35
Well hearing the rumors of the week.....i'd rather hold out for Pep

Why do you think inter have a shot of getting pep?

monster09
05 Mar 12, 14:37

Yeah it was pointless to compare AVB and Mancini as it was completely different circumstances.

It is unfair on Mancini as he was appointed in the midseason and he had no time to access his squad and had to produce from the word go.

It is unfair on AVB as he got old squad and fucking shit one. He didn't get unlimited funds like Mancini to buy whatever player he wanted.

---------- Post added at 21:07 ---------- Previous post was at 21:06 ----------

Chelski were too quick in sacking Ancellotti

Their biggest mistake after sacking Jose and letting Terry take 5th penalty in Moscow :D

Olyzzerz
05 Mar 12, 14:39

Blanc is awsome and Mazzari is a overrated as fuck but the fact that u facepalmed Guidolin is too much.

We could do much worse than Guidolin

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 14:40
Why do you think inter have a shot of getting pep?

Cuz he's pretty much not going to Chelsea. And they were the biggest threat to take him, I think we can be front runners now

I4E
05 Mar 12, 14:41
Their biggest mistake after sacking Jose and letting Terry take 5th penalty in Moscow :D

And spending 50m quid on that Torres chick :lol:

monster09
05 Mar 12, 14:44
And spending 50m quid on that Torres chick :lol:

And 30 Million on Sheva. 80 Million pounds :lol:

Juve
05 Mar 12, 14:45
Cuz he's pretty much not going to Chelsea. And they were the biggest threat to take him, I think we can be front runners now

Makes no sence. Inter will not play in europe, also you remember how fast leo ran away when he got a sniff of what your management was upto? There is no way Pep is comming to Inter. Even if he does (in a strange world which does not exist) he will fail with this old squad.

Its not just the coach that you need to change,your whole team needs to be chopped and fall like a giant old tree.

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 14:50
Makes no sence. Inter will not play in europe, also you remember how fast leo ran away when he got a sniff of what your management was upto? There is no way Pep is comming to Inter. Even if he does (in a strange world which does not exist) he will fail with this old squad.

Its not just the coach that you need to change,your whole team needs to be chopped and fall like a giant old tree.

Pep would definitely have more backing than Leo and more power or say in general.......

Also Pep is definitely looking for a new challenge so the fact that we don't have CL will just make it a legit challenge. I'm not worried about that, but I am worried about richer clubs that will make a more active push aka Chelsea.

Juve
05 Mar 12, 15:01
Pep would definitely have more backing than Leo and more power or say in general.......

Also Pep is definitely looking for a new challenge so the fact that we don't have CL will just make it a legit challenge. I'm not worried about that, but I am worried about richer clubs that will make a more active push aka Chelsea.

Like you said, the only way pep is comming to inter is if no other top team has a vacancy, that too IF he decides to leave barca.

vassago
05 Mar 12, 15:02
i guess it's better to try AVB now when all or chances are down the drain and to try and do something to revive our team then to have another Assperini or a AVB at Chelski on our hands and another lost year...

Juve
05 Mar 12, 15:05
TBH though pep to inter would be ideal for Juve fans. I hate barca and pep is a twat and unless morratti has a change of heart pep WILL fail at inter.

Scottish_one
05 Mar 12, 15:22
I hope he comes, but until MM is ready to give him full backing and what he needs. i hate to say it but otherwise were just as well with CR

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 16:33
I'm not saying any other big team will be able to beat us to Pep, cuz once Redknapp leaves Tottenham in the summer I don't think they have a chance against us. Other than that vacancy who else is gonna fire their coach this season?

And if Barca don't win La Liga or UCL I think he'll leave

Juve
05 Mar 12, 16:47
I'm not saying any other big team will be able to beat us to Pep, cuz once Redknapp leaves Tottenham in the summer I don't think they have a chance against us. Other than that vacancy who else is gonna fire their coach this season?

And if Barca don't win La Liga or UCL I think he'll leave

Technically speaking i dont think pep would be a good choice for inter. Italy is a way way different leauge than Spain and Pep would struggle with any team, not just inter.

What are your other options according to reports?

wicked wizard
05 Mar 12, 16:47
i dont really rate pep that much i wanna see him at a other club first. but what he would have over avb is he will be able to bring player's in. i can just see the young spanish and south american kids saying thats the guy who managed barca i wanna play for him.

A.l.i
05 Mar 12, 17:02
Technically speaking i dont think pep would be a good choice for inter. Italy is a way way different leauge than Spain and Pep would struggle with any team, not just inter.

What are your other options according to reports?

AVB, Blanc, Zeman by reports only. Otherwise there are Mazzari, Capello, Dunga, Klinsmann as well.

You simply cannot conclude about Pep as he hasn't coached anywhere else where he wouldn't benefit from "Barca's Philosophy for eg." There is a risk in Pep too, even more so in AVB.

Mad Biscione
05 Mar 12, 17:05
Order! Order!:dino: Pep talks in coaches rumors pls

Juve
05 Mar 12, 17:13
i dont really rate pep that much i wanna see him at a other club first. but what he would have over avb is he will be able to bring player's in. i can just see the young spanish and south american kids saying thats the guy who managed barca i wanna play for him.

Like the 9-10 young arges that play for catania? I think top quality would rather go to barca than the man who coaches barca for a while.

AVB, Blanc, Zeman by reports only. Otherwise there are Mazzari, Capello, Dunga, Klinsmann as well.

You simply cannot conclude about Pep as he hasn't coached anywhere else where he wouldn't benefit from "Barca's Philosophy for eg." There is a risk in Pep too, even more so in AVB.

Look at the players that pep has at his disposal, not to mention the most important part that is management that backs him. Teams like Udinese or Lazio are the ones that will be ideal for pep to coach.

AVB has proved himself with porto but he will miserably fail at inter. Reason being at inter he will have the same resources he had at inter, superstar but washed up old team and we just saw how AVB cannot cope with that.

I would love to see chapello at inter, your best option. He will drag you right back in the top 4.

wicked wizard
05 Mar 12, 17:33
@juve i dinden't say there would choose us over barca. but i think he would give us more pulling power than avb

RuiSantos
05 Mar 12, 17:50
LOL andre villas boas is shit,hes not even respected in portugal :) he just had a lucky season with fcporto.

skyline1908
05 Mar 12, 18:50
Lucky TREBLE season? Hahah you're so funny little man...

He's ideal coach for Inter looking for long term..

wicked wizard
05 Mar 12, 18:55

He's ideal coach for Inter looking for long term..fake treble tbh

German_Interista
05 Mar 12, 19:07
fake treble tbh

I would go crazy if we would win EL, Coppa and Scudetto. Tbh :work:

skyline1908
05 Mar 12, 19:11
fake treble tbh

:chan:

Before 2010 all Interisti all over the world would sell their mothers and both testicles for that "fake" treble.

Our smart EL PRESIDENTE will probably get us Miha, Zenga or some jerk off fuck like that. AVB is far better than this clowns.

Besnik
05 Mar 12, 19:12
I think Europa League is being highly underrated among people here. Actually not being able to secure a spot for Champions League's next season might be a kind of positive thing because we would be forced to dumb the dead wood of the team, I mean those players who are unnecessary.

We're on a situation where we have to suffer in order to hit the success after some years, but let's hope next summer will be a great mercato for us with quality work. It isn't a big deal if we won't play Champions League next season as long as we do great work in mercato.

wicked wizard
05 Mar 12, 19:19
I would go crazy if we would win EL, Coppa and Scudetto. Tbh :work:but he dint win the Coppa and Scudetto. he won the portugese version, bit of a difference tbh

---------- Post added at 20:19 ---------- Previous post was at 20:16 ----------

I think Europa League is being highly underrated among people here. Actually not being able to secure a spot for Champions League's next season might be a kind of positive thing because we would be forced to dumb the dead wood of the team, I mean those players who are unnecessary.

We're on a situation where we have to suffer in order to hit the success after some years, but let's hope next summer will be a great mercato for us with quality work. It isn't a big deal if we won't play Champions League next season as long as we do great work in mercato.the el is a waste of time. the money you get from it is pathetic. i would rather not be in it next year and concentrate on the league. it worked for juve

thorn
05 Mar 12, 20:10

Before 2010 all Interisti all over the world would sell their mothers and both testicles for that "fake" treble.

If that was the case Mancio would still be Inter's coach.Moratti didnt invest millions every year before 2010 to win Europa league.

Black&Blue
05 Mar 12, 20:34
Villas Boas is like Mancini 10 years ago,I think that him or Blanc would be the right choices to start the new project from the next season with youngsters.
I can't rate his season with Chelsea to be honest,the man can make it with us but only if our management will give him the power that Mancini and Mourinho had before,and giving him what he needs.

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 20:38
I like AVB I really do, but the problem is he's too young. AVB is only 34 years old.....meaning he's gonna be younger than our captain =/

Its gonna be really hard to control a dressing room that has players as old or older than you.

Anyways Pep is a spectacular coach.....even with all his current players he still had to make it happen and motivate them and fit them all into the squad.

I really think people are underestimating his coaching ability.

snake
05 Mar 12, 20:46
Funny this thread...we've used his status as a former coach to proxy talk about his rumours ;)

armendsh
05 Mar 12, 20:54
People think that Barcelona just by himself are winning like nothing and are the best team of all time.. :yao:
Of course messi,Xavi,Iniesta are wonderful, But guys Zidan,Ronaldo,Figo,beckham,carlos they were all in one team, But they didnt do a shit, Players cant play without a good coach.
Guardiola knows how to manage players, and knows who plays for the team and who not, This is why he dumped Ibrahimovic out of his team, He is not scared doing this things, Cause he want his team to win every game not the players to play for themself ..

interista4
05 Mar 12, 21:08
I thought we signed him when I first saw this thread now..

Pharaoh
05 Mar 12, 22:11
Funny this thread...we've used his status as a former coach to proxy talk about his rumours ;)

=D not breaking the rules though hehehe just finding a way around them :lol:

RuiSantos
06 Mar 12, 00:58

He's ideal coach for Inter looking for long term..

lol look at the treble at chelsea? LOL
He sucks..and he own in portugal cause he was coaching fcporto because its it was a team like scbraga for ex... he would suck.

Pharaoh
06 Mar 12, 03:58
lol look at the treble at chelsea? LOL
He sucks..and he own in portugal cause he was coaching fcporto because its it was a team like scbraga for ex... he would suck.

What are you saying? Nobody said he had a treble with Chelsea .

Everyone is referring to last year when he won Europa, Portugal's league and cup title with FC Porto, aka a treble

necrodragon
06 Mar 12, 04:08
http://www.goal.com/en/news/596/exclusive/2012/03/05/2948600/sacked-chelsea-boss-villas-boas-in-secret-roma-talks

now if we dont get him I am going to be very dissapointed, we are gonna end up waiting for guardiola and he goes to roma:palm:, if this happens I will be disgusted with our stupidest management. And guardiola is overarated, come on even I will win something if you give me 340 million euros, barcelona youth system and messi,xavi and iniesta. and most of his transfers have been real shit and waste of money

Wallace
06 Mar 12, 04:19
Roma should be pretty happy with Luis Enrique's work so far, they don't need a new coach.

Olyzzerz
06 Mar 12, 05:10

Our smart EL PRESIDENTE will probably get us Miha, Zenga or some jerk off fuck like that. AVB is far better than this clowns.

You just insulted two Inter legends, Bravo !

I4E
06 Mar 12, 05:22

1 Inter legend.

I loved Sinisha, but I won't go as far as calling him an Inter legend. A red star legend maybe.

Michael
06 Mar 12, 05:38
http://www.interpersempre.com/804be.png

FROM RANIERI TO VILLAS BOAS

Moratti is disappointed. Will not change now but want Inter to the Portuguese.
The coach resists as he is waiting for Chievo and Marseille.
The former Chelsea coach, meanwhile, receives... a SMS.

Milan - For those who had just paid attention to this situation well, it is as follows: Claudio Ranieri remains where he is, pending the trip to Chievo and especially the return game against Deschamps in Italy. And Andre Villas Boas remains where he is, not at Chelsea but with thousands of rumors and a few text messages... that link him to Inter for the coming year.

Moratti The Inter president returned last night from the United Arab Emirates (business related to Saras), and he was not happened due to yet another game where Inter did not win, a game which war partially revived the pride in the team but more and more annoyed by the current place in the standings. That said, Moratti should again remain firm on his position: Ranieri is safe for now even if Stramaccioni remains in a pre-alarming situation. As for Andre Villas Boas, he's been available since Sunday afternoon.

Choices and observations Now we will see how Ranieri will do with the choices made starting from the 16th minute in the second half against Catania: the midfield is filled with youngsters who actually run. The next game against Chievo is just three days away: three days for Ranieri to study, for those who observed yesterday in Ausilio at Pinetina and for those who will decide, Moratti. In the meantime, they can only think about tomorrow because in July, there will be a revolution in many areas.

Sms to Villas Boas Thinking about tomorrow also means thinking about Andre Villas Boas. AVB was at Inter for 15 months: from tactical manager to observer of Mourinho. Then he moved on with his life to Academia, then to Porto and then Chelsea. The British tabloids insist that Chelsea senators ousted him. At Inter, he would find the senators those that he already knows. The relationships with the current Inter players? They seem to be good but then only those who involved know. Yesterday and before the game, there were many text messages sent from this side to the mobile phone of the Portuguese. The theme and tone? To comfort the sacking that he was suffering.

The list: AVB first Massimo Moratti certainly has in his secret drawer a list of future coaches. Of course, Villas Boas is in pole position. Recall that Inter tried to get him last summer but backed away after knowing the 15 million release clause. Pep Guardiola remains the ream but do not underestimate the hypothesis of Laurent Blanc.

monster09
06 Mar 12, 08:17
Part from an article on AVB

The owner’s hands-on approach has been evident again recently. Villas-Boas was left shaken when Abramovich turned up to watch training the day before the 3-3 draw with Manchester United in the Premier League on February 5. The owner even asked for the tactics before the match and then spent six of the next seven days at the training ground observing Villas-Boas at work. The writing was on the wall.

By then he was already showing signs that he couldn’t handle a job he described on Friday as one of the toughest in world football.

When one of the players remarked that he looked ‘knackered’ after they had lost 5-3 to Arsenal in October, he responded by revealing that he had slept at the training ground — even though his family live moments away from Stamford Bridge in Chelsea Harbour.

He appeared so obsessed with pleasing Abramovich and carrying out his demands that he became a workaholic, spending 12-hour days at the training ground. His black BMW 4x4 was a fixture in the car park, first to arrive and last to leave as he fretted about the future

12 hours in a training ground? Real workaholic, Shame he couldn't implement his ideas on players who had 0 tactical awareness. Typical one dimensional players who can't play any other way.

Rimpel
06 Mar 12, 14:31
Boas' way of coaching is nothing like Mourinho's, at least when it comes to the actual formations and playstyle. He likes fast paced attacking football, not defensive minded like Mourinho. Like everyone has already said, he'll end up the exact same situation as in Chelsea... but this time he'll coach an even slower and older team.

Big Willy
06 Mar 12, 14:33
Boas' way of coaching is nothing like Mourinho's, at least when it comes to the actual formations and playstyle. He likes fast paced football, not defensive minded like Mourinho. Like everyone has already said, he'll end up the exact same situation as in Chelsea... but this time he'll coach an even slower and older team.

Mourinho is not defensive minded imo.

Real Madrid 10-11: 102 goals DG +69
Real Madrid Current Season: 85 goals DG +64

Just talking about RM.

Uncommon
06 Mar 12, 14:35
12h on training ground?!

Nolifer. :trolldad:

/But respect to AVB...

Pajo
06 Mar 12, 14:38
Mourinho knew when to attack and when to defend. He is allrounder :D

I agree though, AVB and Mou are nothing alike. Not in terms of quality, not in terms of style.(tactics wise)

rsz85
06 Mar 12, 19:30
the el is a waste of time. the money you get from it is pathetic. i would rather not be in it next year and concentrate on the league. it worked for juve

Yeah, some time i thought like this.

BUT

you can get those fucking coefficcient-point for EL as well, so you won't decrease in the club ranking while leaving a complete season out....

It's not the same you are in the first pot of the CL draw or maybe in the 3rd pot. The easiest you quialify from the group, the more money you get.

So the EL has value.

Olyzzerz
06 Mar 12, 19:37
1 Inter legend.

I loved Sinisha, but I won't go as far as calling him an Inter legend. A red star legend maybe.

true, still and idiotic comment

Pravesh
06 Mar 12, 20:55
Roma should be pretty happy with Luis Enrique's work so far, they don't need a new coach.

There are rumours saying that IF Guardiola leaves Barcelona for Inter/Chelsea/?, Luis Enrique could become Barcelona's coach. Rumours will be there all around and the pre-summer rumour party has already started.

:D :D

DIN011
06 Mar 12, 21:04

Did you just call Mihajlovic an Inter legend? :pokerface:

Get. The. Fuck. Out.

Now.

Native
06 Mar 12, 22:17
meh, you're just an analrapist

:P

Coasterfreek
06 Mar 12, 23:05
Damn.. this thread made me nervous when seeing it.

Kenny
09 Mar 12, 19:55
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/3218434_700b.jpg

Mad Biscione
09 Mar 12, 20:47
:trolldad:

Kenny
14 Mar 12, 20:26
I just found this lol :D

http://hasandrevillasboasbeensackedyet.com/

ADRossi
14 Mar 12, 20:36

:lol: that's great

Bruce007
14 Mar 12, 20:48

i'm waiting someone make hasranieribeensackedyet.com/:fffuuu:

Kenny
14 Mar 12, 20:51
nobody's doing it, because it's not gonna happen :trolldad:

Maslany
14 Mar 12, 21:05
I WANT HIM HERE! NOW!!!!!

Pajo
14 Mar 12, 21:06
You want him? Well, he is young enough for you... :P

Maslany
14 Mar 12, 21:34
You want him? Well, he is young enough for you... :PShut up! :P

Mad Biscione
14 Mar 12, 22:05

OLD :work: its been up since maybe December

TheNetworkZ
14 Mar 12, 22:25
I would like to see him as coach here, just as long as he's given enough time. My first choice would be Guardiola but he's most likely staying at Barca.

Howl
14 Mar 12, 22:32
anything is better than ranier . i would take AVB with open arms

well, hodgson is just as shit tbf

Wallace
08 Mar 13, 10:11
We can get AVB to replace Stramaccioni, looks like he is finally good enough for us. He passed his test last night.

Approved.

Maslany
08 Mar 13, 10:26
Is it a test against a lame team with no ambition? I don't think so.

Wallace
08 Mar 13, 10:28
It's a test against the treble winner, and the rising tactical master aka "New Mourinho".

thatdude
08 Mar 13, 12:03
We can get AVB to replace Stramaccioni, looks like he is finally good enough for us. He passed his test last night.

Approved.

:trollol:

He ain't coming to Inter anytime soon I can tell you that. This is Spurs time, if they can keep Bale they will challenge for major trophies next season. Why would he come to Inter who's in the middle of a rebuilding process and generally in disarray?

b4h4mooth
08 Mar 13, 12:14
AVB come to Inter. Watching Mr. Bean is pain the ass to us rite now :lol:

F U C K MILAN
08 Mar 13, 13:56
AVB with this squad would be as shit...

_OC_
24 Mar 14, 21:36
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpvXBPnqqB0

I can't quite put my finger on why, but this is hilarious to me.

"NOW, NOW IS THE TIME!
YES YES BLUE!
YES - YEEESSS
NOW WIN. WIN!
YES"

That little walk around 0:10 as well :lol:

JJM
24 Mar 14, 22:39
I think he came in the end :lol:

Eu sempre venço
18 Apr 14, 18:18
http://funnypicturesplus.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/andre-villas-boas-funny.jpg

Alan
19 Apr 14, 00:01
I can't quite put my finger on why, but this is hilarious to me.

"NOW, NOW IS THE TIME!
YES YES BLUE!
YES - YEEESSS
NOW WIN. WIN!
YES"

That little walk around 0:10 as well :lol:

HAHAHAA NOW NOW GOOD PLAY GOOD PLAY VERY GOOD YESSS YEEESSS

Fapuccino
19 Apr 14, 03:37
overrated. he's part english, that's why he's tactically inept.

Wings
19 Apr 14, 20:09
Too stubborn tactically.

Wallace
19 Apr 14, 22:42
But brilliant coaches are all stubborn.

Like Mazzarri.

Native
23 Apr 14, 13:02
He sucks. Fades away in mediocrity.

Rasha
28 Apr 14, 21:20
Didnt know that AVB is our former player or coach

Dylan
28 Apr 14, 21:28
Didnt know that AVB is our former player or coach

He was a coach at Inter.

Rasha
28 Apr 14, 21:44
when ?

Dylan
28 Apr 14, 21:45
when ?

Under Mou's first season I think.

Rasha
28 Apr 14, 21:51
than mihajlovic was inter coach too :oblivious:

Dylan
28 Apr 14, 21:54
than mihajlovic was inter coach too :oblivious:

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?767-Sinisa-Mihajlovic

Rasha
28 Apr 14, 22:00
he is former player not coach ...

i was talking about sinisa as a coach ( since he was mancini's assistant, as AVB was Mou's ) ... so you are wrong about AVB, he was not inter coach but mou's assistant

Eu sempre venço
28 Apr 14, 22:07
He sucks. Fades away in mediocrity.

Fame can take interesting coaches and thrust mediocrity upon them.

Dylan
28 Apr 14, 22:08
I never said coach as in manager I mean he was part of the coaching staff under Mourinho.

Rasha
28 Apr 14, 22:23
He was a coach at Inter.

sorry .. but dont know what else to think when you post this .. and i didnt know that former coach assistats belongs to former players and coaches

maybe we should rename it to former players and coaches and former coaching staff

Dylan
28 Apr 14, 22:34
maybe we should rename it to former players and coaches and former coaching staff

nah

Fitzy
28 Apr 14, 23:55
He was an assistant coach. Therefore, a coach.