PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Stramaccioni

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

skeet
26 Mar 12, 20:10
official :slick:

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=57254&L=it

hopefully he does well enough in the next 9 games to convince everyone that he is good enough for a full season

http://forzainterforums.com/weo/strama.png

Batman
26 Mar 12, 20:12
Good luck Strama, all the best.. :slick:

http://u.goal.com/175400/175408hp2.jpg

vasilios
26 Mar 12, 20:13
Hopefully he can erase the stench of Ranieri that's around the club. Also, hopefully Moratti and co. have some sense for once and send him back to primavera when the season is over regardless of how he does in a handful of meaningless matches.

CafeCordoba
26 Mar 12, 20:15
Okay, you'll get to a hell of a place. Hopefully you have balls to bench those aging "stars" and play youngsters/new guys.

Bob Sacamano
26 Mar 12, 20:16
Good luck Andrea! Hopefully you will bring some young and fresh blood into the team.

Michael
26 Mar 12, 20:17
I want them young boys. :universe:

Ana Banana
26 Mar 12, 20:18
Best possible news right now. Benvenuto and good luck Stramaccioni!

FORZAINTERMILAN
26 Mar 12, 20:18
GOOOD LUCKKK Andrea Stramaccioni!!!

Bzzlightyear
26 Mar 12, 20:19
YES FINALY YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH I CANT BELIEVE THIS GO INTER GO

Fabio
26 Mar 12, 20:19
Wow, 2 mad days for Andrea. Probably the first manager of Inter to get the job without even a Wikipedia page. Best of luck to the guy, I really hope he goes in with some balls - benches who needs benching and plays a few of the youngsters.

Pre season 12/13 starts tomorrow.

Pharaoh
26 Mar 12, 20:21
Best of Luck hope we can make some noise in the last 9 fixtures

Sid
26 Mar 12, 20:22
Good luck!

IRR26
26 Mar 12, 20:23
Obviously we didnt want to fuck up our youngsters cl(or what it is called) hopes.

But our first teams season is pretty much over. Atleast there arent any pressure on Stramaccioni. And yeah good luck.

It just took couple weeks too long for Moratti to read my post about hiring Stramaccioni :D.

necrodragon
26 Mar 12, 20:24
the dude at least has a trophy to show to his name, at least he is not a loser like ranieri

And of course Good luck and God Bless

Bebopwb
26 Mar 12, 20:25
I really don't even care that we have 9 games left. He can show us alot in those 9 games. Forza Stramaccioni

Me2
26 Mar 12, 20:26
Andrea good luck i please Stankovic on the bench
P.S Call Bessa for first team

Kenny
26 Mar 12, 20:26
Good luck Andrea !
Bring on the youngsters. EXCITING TIMES!!

Jim Morrison
26 Mar 12, 20:27
I'm so happy. Season is over already, now lets see what the youngsters can do. No reason to play the old fucks. 2 wins in 13 matches, primavera cant do worse really!

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 20:31
It's interesting to see how this gamble will lead us to the end of the season. If he successfully compress the oldies ego, he could be the man for the job. I don't expect too much from this guy, but 9 straight wins. Why not?

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

Good luck Strama, all the best.. :slick:

http://u.goal.com/175400/175408hp2.jpg

I like his shoes... black colour with blue laces.

Dylan
26 Mar 12, 20:32
dafuq?
Has he ever played for Inter or played football professionally?
Who takes over Primavera?

Michael
dafuq?
Has he ever played for Inter?

Ranieri.

:lol:

DIN011
dafuq?

Universe with Raul Dyke as assistant.

Bzzlightyear
26 Mar 12, 20:33
It's interesting to see how this gamble will lead us to the end of the season. If he successfully compress the oldies ego, he could be the man for the job. I don't expect too much from this guy, but 9 straight wins. Why not?

---------- Post added at 21:31 ---------- Previous post was at 21:29 ----------

I like his shoes... black colour with blue laces.

That dude is on fire now he is going to change the team and he is going to show who have the balls. he will bench the lazy players and tell get the fuck out " and tell them what the fuck have you done all season. And then he use JM tactics and i like it he is good i think he is going to call bessa in and probebly will line up with more young players then ever probebly as well Zarate he will spark the team and with a big win againts GEnoa we will do well i think he will do fine but at list i am happy CR isnt anymore

Pharaoh
26 Mar 12, 20:33
Ranieri.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh god that was hilarious

Sid
26 Mar 12, 20:34
http://www.repubblica.it/images/2012/03/25/191836334-8cb7476b-1786-46c6-8b93-46da81cd0fea.jpg

Nerazzurro
26 Mar 12, 20:34
Good luck Strama!

I reckon that him going to the A team, he'll bring a few of the youngsters with him, and hopefully he doesn't give a parisian fuck what the senators think and bench the momo's that need to be benched. Hopefully being away from all this Ranieri, senator ass-kissing behaviour and the fact that he coached a winning youth team will give him this strength.

Lionheart
26 Mar 12, 20:35
AUWndreAUW StrAUWmAUWccioni

I'm happy about this move, even though I didn't know who this dude was until yesterday :pokerface:

& on another note...
UNIBALLZ!!!! :troll:

http://i43.tinypic.com/244pteh.png

Ed.
Ranieri.

Hell no. They are on the course to win the league. Pls don't let Ranieri ruins their dream.

interista4
Wow, my little dream came true too quick, good luck!

Doffy
26 Mar 12, 20:38
I almost cant believe it, has MM really fired Ranfaili? really?

How come he didnt appoint avb? hmmm.... :pokerface:

Like Cafe pointed out earlier, lets hope this guy has the guts to bench the oldtimers and is able to turn this squad completly around.

Zanetti, Cambiasso, Deki... Bench, all of them. we play much better without them.

Tanel
26 Mar 12, 20:38
I guess this has made my little argument with browha meaningless before I could answer to him (went to the training), we'll see how he does now and then in summer we assess the situation.

I like, a lot. Whatever he'll do, I'm sure he'll help in laying of the future Inter foundations.

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 20:39
That dude is on fire now he is going to change the team and he is going to show who have the balls. he will bench the lazy players and tell get the fuck out " and tell them what the fuck have you done all season. And then he use JM tactics and i like it he is good i think he is going to call bessa in and probebly will line up with more young players then ever probebly as well Zarate he will spark the team and with a big win againts GEnoa we will do well i think he will do fine but at list i am happy CR isnt anymore

Let's wait and see, don't overhype yourself with this move. I'm pretty sure you have never heard his name before few months ago, you haven't seen how he manages his team team. cut the BS, in the end, he is much inexperienced at this level. Let him work in peace.

Universe
26 Mar 12, 20:39
I want them young boys. :universe:

Come on man :(

Give them to me.

CafeCordoba
26 Mar 12, 20:42
He could take Alborno with him to spar Nagatomo. Bessa would be useless since Ricky is just coming back from injury and Sneijder comes back at some point too.

Hopefully he uses Poli, Obi, Faraoni, Ricky and Guarin as much as possible and tries to play faster football. Results aren't that important anymore but I'm sure we will get better results with more couraging football than what we've got in recent weeks.

edit. There are certain risks with this appointment but hopefully Strama plays it well with the senators. It's still over month and a half left of this season.

nurko
Welcome!!!

May the revolution begin!!!

The_Eradicator
Goodluck! Who knows maybe, just maybe he can be our own Pep? There is always a need for experience and I don't expect him to start playing 11 youngsters in the starting team but at least I hope he continues to give Poli/Obi/Alvarez/Faraoni chances and perhaps even look at Bessa/Cristieg and possibly Duncan.

edi_interista
26 Mar 12, 20:46
Thank God! This is best think that happend to us in 2012! I`m so happy!

CCCP
26 Mar 12, 20:47
Guardiola is an alright coach but you think Barcelona's success is because of him?

Really?

Seriously?

Give me Barcelona's players and I'll be your next Guardiola.

Ed.
Lesson101 that he needs to do is not to let the oldies tell him what to do like Di Matteo did in Chelsea.

SempreInter
Perfect timing for this type of change, blood in some of the 1st team players who haven't tried yet for the remainder of the season.

Castaignos/Obi/Poli/Crisetig/Juan/Faraoni and whoever else is as young as possible.

It'll be delightful to watch if we actually went on a run with the young guns.

Jnr
26 Mar 12, 20:50
He could take Alborno with him to spar Nagatomo. Bessa would be useless since Ricky is just coming back from injury and Sneijder comes back at some point too.

He should especially take Bessa in for atleast few games even when Ricky is ready. The boy has earned his first squad status.

interista1982
26 Mar 12, 20:51
Let's wait and see, don't overhype yourself with this move. I'm pretty sure you have never heard his name before few months ago, you haven't seen how he manages his team team. cut the BS, in the end, he is much inexperienced at this level. Let him work in peace.
i think he is right moratti problably gave him agreen light bench who ever you want bring youngsters in. and that is the reason why moratti was in london rather then turin. he turned his back on old timers and in todays interview he encuraged bringing youth in

validusername
26 Mar 12, 20:53
serious question, not rhetorical... how many youth players do you think he would call up, and how many do you think would actually play?

Bill
26 Mar 12, 20:55
Welcome and good luck! Bring us some youngsters!!! :pedobear:

Batman
26 Mar 12, 20:55
What a bright day..

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 20:56
What a bright day..

it's already night.

interista1982
26 Mar 12, 20:57
serious question, not rhetorical... how many youth players do you think he would call up, and how many do you think would actually play?
i hope 4-5 or more he will nurture them and he will encourage them. poli and obi are happy right now i bet plus he should bring bessa all mid basicly

Pimpin
26 Mar 12, 20:58
GOOD LUCK TO HIM.

its not like Ranieri and Gasperini set the bar high lol its not like he can do any worse

Pravesh
26 Mar 12, 20:59
dafuq?
Has he ever played for Inter or played football professionally?

Ranieri.:lol:

No way. Keep Ranieri 100 miles away from Inter's teams. At least our youth teams are doing well. Ranieri will ruin that as well.

:)

Besnik
26 Mar 12, 21:00
Those upcomming games with Stramaccioni in our bench will probably be fun as hell.

I wish him best of luck though. :)

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 21:00
i think he is right moratti problably gave him agreen light bench who ever you want bring youngsters in. and that is the reason why moratti was in london rather then turin. he turned his back on old timers and in todays interview he encuraged bringing youth in

The thing is you can never read MM's mind. He is the snake himself. The reason MM went to London because it was a final and he went there to convince himself that Stram would really be the one to take over the first team. I don't believe that MM turned back on old timers, MM is a president who is too loyal with his players.

Wallace
26 Mar 12, 21:01
Great news, this has finally happened!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really care if he loses all the games, as long as he tries to inject youth into our side, and not play like 4 defensive players in the midfield, I'd be totally satisfied with his appointment.

William
26 Mar 12, 21:01
Good luck Andrea, hope you being back our old Inter

Michael
26 Mar 12, 21:04
Some speculation from Sky suggests that he is going to use the 4-2-3-1 with space for younger players.

Julio Cesar, Maicon, Ranocchia, Samuel, Zanetti; Obi, Poli, Faraoni, Sneijder, Forlan; Milito.

A. Stramala's official presentation is tomorrow.

interista1982
26 Mar 12, 21:04
The thing is you can never read MM's mind. He is the snake himself. The reason MM went to London because it was a final and he went there to convince himself that Stram would really be the one to take over the first team. I don't believe that MM turned back on old timers, MM is a president who is too loyal with his players.
i have a felling that he turned his back on old timers you never heard him before saying bring youngsters in with deki saying that if we don't want him here he will leave. and also benitez when he critisazed old timers he was sacked ranieri was sacked because he didn't critisized them or benched them and that gives me hope

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 21:06
Some speculation from Sky suggests that he is going to use the 4-2-3-1 with space for younger players.

Julio Cesar, Maicon, Ranocchia, Samuel, Zanetti; Obi, Poli, Faraoni, Sneijder, Forlan; Milito.

I'd prefer Guarin instead of Obi/Faraoni.

Choppin Onions
26 Mar 12, 21:07
Congrats to Andrea on the last couple of days. Must feel like a dream to him. I really hope he doesn't troll us by playing Zanetti in midfield (fullback is fine however) Cuchu, Deki, Maicon, Lucio, Chivu, etc.....

Bring on the new generation I say.

Batman
26 Mar 12, 21:10
it's already night.Tomorrow will be a bright day.

Pimpin

I just got the weirdest boner..

Ed.
i have a felling that he turned his back on old timers you never heard him before saying bring youngsters in with deki saying that if we don't want him here he will leave. and also benitez when he critisazed old timers he was sacked ranieri was sacked because he didn't critisized them or benched them and that gives me hope

The way I see it is the sacking of Ranieri is to wait until the nextgen final. It was probably a bet between Stram and AVB. However, seeing how AVB did unconvincingly in Chelsea, Stram would probably a better option to integrate early and to develop the youth next season even more into the first team. Ranieri's sacking has been decided weeks ago imo and Ranieri knew it and that's why he never minds losing all the time. Only times waiting when the day is (which is today).

Concord
26 Mar 12, 21:12
Stramaccioni is officially our coach, welcome and I hope you the best luck

Forza Inter

Pajo
26 Mar 12, 21:14
This is going to be one hell of a ride for him.

Debuting in a team where the pressure is HUGE. Not huge, MORE than huge. Let's see how he copes with it.

Welcome Stramaccioni, wish you all the best. Maybe you are our new Guardiola :)

Kenny
26 Mar 12, 21:14
It will be interesting to see a 36 year old coaching a 38 year old :D

The_Eradicator
26 Mar 12, 21:15
I'm actually excited for the rest of the season now and cautiously optimistic whereas I had zero interest before and was a complete pessimist. Not expecting 9 straight wins or anything nor European qualification all I wanna see is some good positive football played on the field and the younger generation given chances. Even if we only win 50% of games and we do this I will be happy.

Edward
26 Mar 12, 21:16
not hoping for miracles in his first game. keep poli + obi in lineup and hopefully select 1 primavera to start and maybe 1 to come on as a sub

Batman
26 Mar 12, 21:18
Will be presented to the press tomorrow..

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?L=it&N=57255

Stefan
26 Mar 12, 21:18
Welcome. Goodluck. At least you can't possible do worse then the other 2 fuckers did this season. Oh yeah and you have almost as many trophies as tinkerboy in a lot less years...:yao:

Michael
26 Mar 12, 21:19
Excuse me but I'm gonna go pray that A. Stramala is the guy that we can rely on for the next 10 years. Tired of coaching change to be honest.

Howl
26 Mar 12, 21:20
come on son!

cant wait for bessa, crisetig to be introduced

and goodbye to deki & chivu for good.. hopefully

Pajo
26 Mar 12, 21:20
Excuse me but I'm gonna go pray that A. Stramala is the guy that we can rely on for the next 10 years. Tired of coaching change to be honest.

Same here. It feels weird though.. But im hoping he can be our Guardiola.

skeet
26 Mar 12, 21:24
i think some people are getting their hopes up too much about youngsters being promoted, i expect stramaccioni to give more chances to the youngsters that are already in the first team, but promoting anybody is highly unlikely, at least for the rest of this season

on a more positive note, what i like most about stramaccioni is that he isn't a stubborn bastard that only has one formation/tactic that he never changes no matter what like gasperini and benitez. the way his team played against sporting was very similar to the way inter played against barca under mourinho, but against marseille inter took the initiative and completely dominated them in all areas of the pitch

but for the rest of this season i just hope that he can get the team's youngsters to play well and properly integrate them to the first team

Illyricum
Welcome Strama.

Hope u will use 4-2-3-1 , and use Guarin,Poli,OBI and someone from primavera like Bessa, Criesteg etc.

interista1982
stram for next 10 years? well it all depends on MM before players would bypass coach and go straight to MM when they were upset. moratti needs to change that give all power to coach. and i wish we would be like real madrid and moratti their president. when JM few months ago said that he might leave this season beause he misses epl real came out right aways and just worned him this is real madrid this team is bigger then you or any other player if you want we will sack you tommorow we don't beg noone to be here. after that JM just shot up and you don't hear him anymore about epl

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 21:26
This is going to be one hell of a ride for him.

Debuting in a team where the pressure is HUGE. Not huge, MORE than huge. Let's see how he copes with it.

Welcome Stramaccioni, wish you all the best. Maybe you are our new Guardiola :)

our new Guardiola? who was the old?

interista4
26 Mar 12, 21:27

I am with you, at the worst he could continue as a assistant coach.
Time to rebuild Inter's future.

Bzzlightyear
26 Mar 12, 21:28
My mom have a birthday tomorrow and she always does see me sad after all thos inter games and then she told me that " dont worry everything is ok. i know its mom talk but when she told me its going to be ok well right now its more then ok i am going to have a great time with my mom and my family and then i will probebly tell her that i am ok now. AS its her birthday then gonna tell they sucked CR. so i am glad

Mad Biscione
26 Mar 12, 21:29

\I just got the weirdest boner..
I cant get it up for Forlan :pokerface:

Aliano
26 Mar 12, 21:31

Adriano
26 Mar 12, 21:32
hopefully he shows us something that would give the green light to keep him long term..im tired of this whole firing/hiring business (even though for the most part we were forced to fire the coach)

Pajo
26 Mar 12, 21:33
our new Guardiola? who was the old?

:finger:

Our Guardiola :P

---------- Post added at 21:33 ---------- Previous post was at 21:33 ----------

Anyway.. I don't know much about him before coming to Inter. Can someone tell me more about him, some details?

skeet
26 Mar 12, 21:35

Anyway.. I don't know much about him before coming to Inter. Can someone tell me more about him, some details?

he was roma's youth coach for 3-4 years before he joined inter this year

Michael
26 Mar 12, 21:36
Sky's Di Marzio: Not a caretaker because A. Stramaccioni could stay at Inter even for next season. That depends on these last 9 league games.

I4E
Looking back now, it makes sense as to why Ranieri wasn't replaced sooner by Strama.

Moratti & co have obviously given Strama the time to finish the job with the primavera and their Youth European Adventure then straight into the big boys job.

It would have been completely unfair on the kids had Strama been taken away from his youth role whilst still in the nextgen tournament.

Good luck Strama

Illyricum
Rumors says that he coached Primavera of Roma before coming at Inter.

Bzzlightyear

HE has been a coach for u17 or something for Roma so he has a lot of experiance with young players at list probebly 5-7 years and he just arrived to inter Last summer but we dont know much about him not that much other then that he use JM tactics as some told early on that he uses deferent kind of tactics on deferent games so he use most likely 4-2-3-1 similar to that

Batman
26 Mar 12, 21:37

Anyway.. I don't know much about him before coming to Inter. Can someone tell me more about him, some details?According to wiki (that was just created right when he was appointed today) that he was a defender but he had a knee injury that forces him to retire. Before being appointed as Inter primavera coach, he spent 6 years in Roma as their Allievi coach.

Choppin Onions
26 Mar 12, 21:39
i think some people are getting their hopes up too much about youngsters being promoted, i expect stramaccioni to give more chances to the youngsters that are already in the first team, but promoting anybody is highly unlikely, at least for the rest of this season

on a more positive note, what i like most about stramaccioni is that he isn't a stubborn bastard that only has one formation/tactic that he never changes no matter what like gasperini and benitez. the way his team played against sporting was very similar to the way inter played against barca under mourinho, but against marseille inter took the initiative and completely dominated them in all areas of the pitch

but for the rest of this season i just hope that he can get the team's youngsters to play well and properly integrate them to the first team

Good post. At the most, maybe we'll get Bessa called up but I wouldn't expect much more beyond him unless injuries completely devastate the first team over the next 2 months. This should be good news for Ranocchia, Obi, Poli and Faraoni amongst others.

Michael
26 Mar 12, 21:41
GdS said yesterday that NextGen Series is his 9th prestigious title in his coaching career. Can anybody name the other 8?

Hasan
26 Mar 12, 21:41
I don't know why we are praying for new Guardiola. I hope that he will be our SAF. :D

So unusal for us and I hope this guy can make similar job with us like Klopp in Dortmund, young team capable and brave enough to play and win games against big teams.

Anyway, good luck.

Adriano
26 Mar 12, 21:42
so he has 9 games at the end of this dreaded season to prove himself?....if he can deliver...he IS the right man, because NOTHING has gone right this season

Olyzzerz

:star:

Aliano

Anyone looked at the picture?
He was with Roma before

Kenny
26 Mar 12, 21:45
From what i've read on the internetz, he won the Allievi Nazionale scudetto with Roma.
He was a promising player, but forced to discontinue due to a serious knee injury.
In 10 seasons with different young teams in Rome, he won 7 titles + now he won Nextgen with Inter, and Primavera is very close to winning their championship.
He started to coach in 2000, and in 2011 was strongly wanted at Inter by Ernesto Paolillo after the departure of Fulvio Pea.

And that's about it :)

Ed.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/andrea-stramaccioni/aufeinenblick/trainer_19857.html

Stefan
Rumors says that he coached Primavera of Roma before coming at Inter.

Its not a rumor its a fact. He came from roma primavera to inter.

javier_zanetti <3
26 Mar 12, 21:49
The Italian Pep :)

Forza Stramaccioni!!!

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 21:51
It's not the Roma Primavera. He was the coach of Roma juniors, younger age than Primavera. I think.

snake
26 Mar 12, 21:58
Wait hold up, I just woke up....

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Pharaoh
26 Mar 12, 21:59

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

yeah you missed a lot lol get to reading

Icecold
26 Mar 12, 22:14
Good luck to our promising new coach.. he'll need loads.
This is a good choice, let's hope it's a permanent one with no further changes and that this marks a new beginning for Inter.
I'm sure he'll be fine, Baresi will be helping him out with everything... He will also need a lot of nerve and guts in order to settle down the team and face the "almighty" press: all of those sodding scribblers here aren't forgiving at all so let's hope he can keep up with all their bullshitting.

Ed.
26 Mar 12, 22:16

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

nothing much. it's just one of those days that Ranieri gets sacked then Stramaccioni was appointed.

nurko
26 Mar 12, 22:18
I don't want him to be GUARDIOLA, because AVB was supposed to be new Mourinho...

I want him to be OUR STRAMACCIONI :D

...anyways it will be interesting seeing how he copes with the pressure, days ago I think I read his words about meeting Guardiola: "First I will introduce myself because probably he has no idea who I am" :p

junkie
26 Mar 12, 22:19
i wish you well in the first team, just do your thing...

Cris
26 Mar 12, 22:20
Best of luck!

Anyone else think he may promote some youth too?!

Pharaoh
26 Mar 12, 22:23
I don't want him to be GUARDIOLA, because AVB was supposed to be new Mourinho...

I want him to be OUR STRAMACCIONI :D

...anyways it will be interesting seeing how he copes with the pressure, days ago I think I read his words about meeting Guardiola: "First I will introduce myself because probably he has no idea who I am" :p

i feel like its quite the opposite, he has nooooo pressure on him he can do whatever the fuck he wants lol

Alessandro
26 Mar 12, 22:26
This news has made my week... Good luck Andrea!

Deva
26 Mar 12, 22:33
Yay, finally :) Good Luck.

Inter Siamo Noi
26 Mar 12, 22:33
GdS said yesterday that NextGen Series is his 9th prestigious title in his coaching career. Can anybody name the other 8?

Provincial title with Latina U17 (01/02), Scudetto (02/03) and 2 regional titles (02/03 and 03/04) with Romulea U15, Scudetto and Nike Premier Cup with Roma U15 (06/07), Scudetto and Trofeo Citta di Arca with Roma U17 (09/10).

Michael
26 Mar 12, 22:39
Provincial title with Latina U17 (01/02), Scudetto (02/03) and 2 regional titles (02/03 and 03/04) with Romulea U15, Scudetto and Nike Premier Cup with Roma U15 (06/07), Scudetto and Trofeo Citta di Arca with Roma U17 (09/10).

Link?

Bruce007
26 Mar 12, 22:43
with ranieri inter is hopeless, finally a hope...

NeonBlade
26 Mar 12, 22:45
I care nothing about results at this point. He should not be under pressure to get results, just to play well and with cohesion. I've echoed that statement too many times, the season is finished. Third is impossible, we cannot be relegated, we are only playing to finish the season. I want to hear from Stramaccioni, his ideas, I want to see bold ideas in midfield, I want no more Stankovics to be allowed on the field.

If he has clear ideas I will accept him. If he is another yes man, puppet on a string, I'm not interested.

The Wall
26 Mar 12, 22:52
Guardiola is an alright coach but you think Barcelona's success is because of him?

Really?

Seriously?

Give me Barcelona's players and I'll be your next Guardiola.

Such a horrible opinion and logic full of flaws :palm:

On topic.....It's not wise and in any way realistic to expect this guy to turn into Inter's Guardiola. I see all those posts with so much enthusiasm and high expectations for this guy and I don't understand why people keep on doing that.

Newsflash for everyone acting that waw: Stramaccioni is not bringing revolution to Inter since head coach position is the least problematic issue for this club at the moment. And yes, even Ranieri wasn't even close to being the biggest problem. There is so much wrong with this club on every level that putting so much hope in one guy to turn everything around is just straight up moronic.

Even if he was the next Guardiola I wouldn't expect him to ''show'' that very soon because Inter is in such a mess that even a consortium of coaches featuring Pep, Capello, Ferguson and Mourinho wouldn't make a huge difference on a grand scale of things.

So let's just start with baby steps. I don't expect miracles, I just expect him to avoid doing idiotic things that even regular fans like us see make no sense. Aka I expect him to be better than Ranieri, I expect him not to make horrible squad selections and subs andI expect him to give more chances to youngsters as there is nothing to lose at this point of the season. I expect him to have somewhat better man managment skills than the post Mourinho bunch but not expecting Mourinho vol.2 or anything. That's pretty much all....baby steps, baby steps people. There is no point of assessing how good tacticaly he really is until he gets a proper squad to work with.

P.S. Is there some Italian folks on here that can tell us how do you correctly pronounce his last name ?

Driv5r
26 Mar 12, 22:54
The best thing about Strammaccioni is 4-2-3-1! He seems to have good tactical ideas and is a great motivator. If you saw Inter-Ajax you should know what I'm talking about. The bad thing is that his name his hard to spell.

http://www.pagineromaniste.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/stramaccioni-inter.jpg

.h.
26 Mar 12, 23:03
I'm not italian but I think? its..
Stram-ma-chi-on-ni?

Please correct me if I'm wrong :)

Ronaldo
26 Mar 12, 23:09
Wel-fucking-come from the bottom of my heart!!!

I wish you best of luck and look forward to see you take over Inter permanently!!

La Brujita
26 Mar 12, 23:13
This season is over. It's too fucking late to kick the coach.

Seems like this was the plan all along. Wait till the end of NextGen series and promote him. But even though, first time is more important than NextGen series.

I hope he somehow gets us in CL next year even though its 100 times more difficult than winning NextGen.

I'm really angry that Moratti waited till it was too late and now it's an impossible task to accomplish. :palm:

If you're going to act, act when there's still time. 8 points would've been okay with 9 matches to go. But fucking 10 points?

Caecuban
26 Mar 12, 23:13
Gratz on the NextGen series title and welcome to first squad! :)

Forza Andrea!

KevinB
26 Mar 12, 23:15
Hope that he can integrate some youngsters to the first team is not afraid to put the elder on the bench.
- Show balls!
- Play 4-2-3-1 / 4-1-2-1-2
- DO NOT PLAY : Cordoba, Stankovic, Chivu , Palombo
- Play players on their correct position
- Motivate them!

You should be able to get decent results with this team that way

Career going fast for the man!
GO STRAMACCIONI!

I4E
26 Mar 12, 23:17
I like this move, I'm as pleased as many here however there is a lot of talk here about next Pep, a manager for the next 10 years, love affairs with the 4-2-3-1 etc, etc,

there is a hell of alot of work to be done and the answer is simply not just Strama !

It's OK for everyone to walk around with hard-ons for now, but ......... Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet :D

snake
26 Mar 12, 23:23
Yeah I'm with I4E....

We have all welcomed the change...but we need to remember how raw this dude is. He's like two 12 year olds having sex; hairless, inexperienced and probably won't last longer than a minute.

We have all dreamed of having a young coach who can stay here forever. But if he comes in and loses his first 3 games or chooses to continue to play our older players, the fans will turn on the coach within a blink of an eye...and dude will not continue next season. Be patient, don't expect much and let's cross future bridges as we approach them. Expecting him to be here for 10 years is stretching it.

Bzzlightyear
26 Mar 12, 23:24
I like this move, I'm as pleased as many here however there is a lot of talk here about next Pep, a manager for the next 10 years, love affairs with the 4-2-3-1 etc, etc,

there is a hell of alot of work to be done and the answer is simply not just Strama !

It's OK for everyone to walk around with hard-ons for now, but ......... Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet :D

I see something new. When a new coach arives to Be the coach for the first team, it always brings attention to the players they wanna impress and as much " he is part of inter i believe he has seen the problem for long time and probebly have realised its not right to use some players that dont deserve to play. For the moment i am happy i hope at list we get Euro leag spot as CL spot is allmost imposible to see i think we can manage it it will be hard but stil have a bit of chance but as i told before time to change inter time to rebuild the future. IF he does well " we all hope he does " then i will consider have him as main coach. LEts hope the best we can wish for him and hope he stays long time

KevinB
26 Mar 12, 23:27
Yeah I'm with I4E....

We have all welcomed the change...but we need to remember how raw this dude is. He's like two 12 year olds having sex; hairless, inexperienced and probably won't last longer than a minute.

We have all dreamed of having a young coach who can stay here forever. But if he comes in and loses his first 3 games or chooses to continue to play our older players, the fans will turn on the coach within a blink of an eye...and dude will not continue next season. Be patient, don't expect much and let's cross future bridges as we approach them. Expecting him to be here for 10 years is stretching it.

Armes
26 Mar 12, 23:28
Are you fucking kidding me? We don't need another coach. We need another team!

crzdcolombian
26 Mar 12, 23:29
Why didn't we get AVB? He reject us? Why ruin the youth team by promoting this guy only to send him back in the summer. I hope he does well and get rid of all our useless veterans

ajstaiti
26 Mar 12, 23:30
STRAH-MAHK-CHO-NEE

:pazzini:

Universe
26 Mar 12, 23:32
Universe with Raul Dyke as assistant.

More like the other way around.

I prefer just to watch. Not handle.

AUWndreAUW StrAUWmAUWccioni

I'm happy about this move, even though I didn't know who this dude was until yesterday :pokerface:

& on another note...
UNIBALLZ!!!! :troll:

http://i43.tinypic.com/244pteh.png

:lol: lolwut you wouldn't be slandering Universe outside of FIF now would you?

The Wall
26 Mar 12, 23:34
Sky's Di Marzio: Not a caretaker because A. Stramaccioni could stay at Inter even for next season. That depends on these last 9 league games.

Jesus fucking Christ. They seriously are a bunch of incompetent idiots.

interista4
26 Mar 12, 23:39
BLOOM

.h.
26 Mar 12, 23:40
Why didn't we get AVB? He reject us? Why ruin the youth team by promoting this guy only to send him back in the summer. I hope he does well and get rid of all our useless veterans

No point ruining AVB by giving him 9 shitty matches at the end of the season. Let him work on a summer plan now (we might even have an agreement in place already) and he can consult with Moratti as to what he wants to do, rather than wasting 2 months trying to finish off the season limping through the games.

Give him a clean run from the day the season ends, he can set up all his pre-season plans, transfer plans, start working on his rapport with the players, etc. Perfection.

Ronaldo
26 Mar 12, 23:40
I'm not expecting much from this guy at all. I just want to see common sense, appropriate team selection and appropriate subs and most importantly improvement as time goes by. I don't mind if he makes the team his lab rats and experiments on them, I just want him to learn from each experience not like that senile piece of shit who sees Poli is performing brilliantly but still prefers Stankovic over him!

To the people who wish he could become our Guardiola... Guardiola didn't win any of his first 12 matches when he was appointed at Barca, so be patient.

Coasterfreek
26 Mar 12, 23:42
Make me proud... just avoid relegation at this rate :troll:

interista4
26 Mar 12, 23:44
If he has clear ideas I will accept him. If he is another yes man, puppet on a string, I'm not interested.

Moratti, how many times did I tell you to stop changing your minds? First, this afternoon you say Ranieri will stay untill the seasons ends,
But then you hire Stramaccioni, and now, a few hours later, you are already doubting his skills?
Make up you mind man, you can't play with us like this.

On a more serious note, don't worry, worse can't be done.
The players will be automatic motivated atleast for the first upcoming games, and will want to prove thier place in the starting XI.
I am sure he would use more youngsters than Ranieri did, and will not make stupid subs that kills our chances to win some points.
Basically this season is aleady over for us, Europa Leauge is not worth worrying about too much, and we won't get relegated even if we lose all of our remaining games.

skeet
26 Mar 12, 23:47
To the people who wish he could become our Guardiola... Guardiola didn't win any of his first 12 matches when he was appointed at Barca, so be patient.

i hope to god that sentence is a typo

interista4
26 Mar 12, 23:52
i hope to god that sentence is a typo

Yep, not 12... but he did lose his first leauge game (to a team that was relegated the same season I think), and draw the second at home.
We'll need to give him some patience aswell, even if we lost our first games, I could careless about this season but I wanna see him atleast trying Something diff and not using the same dead players over 'n over again.

Universe
26 Mar 12, 23:52
two 12 year olds having sex; hairless, inexperienced and probably won't last longer than a minute.

:)

And people call me deranged.

Let's not start sucking each others dicks just yet :D

Yet :)

Ronaldo
27 Mar 12, 00:03
Yep, not 12... but he did lose his first leauge game (to a team that was relegated the same season I think), and draw the second at home.
We'll need to give him some patience aswell, even if we lost our first games, I could careless about this season but I wanna see him atleast trying Something diff and not using the same dead players over 'n over again.

Sorry my bad

A retard friend of mine who is a Barca fan told me that lol

I just checked, he didn't win his first 2 matches only.

So, consider that a typo lol

Coasterfreek
27 Mar 12, 00:07

I'm sick of the coaching changes in the past 14 months for me in all sports (Inter's being the most frequent of course). It's annoying.

Opeum
27 Mar 12, 00:10
Probably this season best news. Good luck and all the best to Stramaccioni :) Have some faith in this guy.

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 00:14
One thing is certain.. The pessimists will remain pessimist, and the optimists will remain optimists. :)

Those that believe in this team and the future, will believe in Strama as well, those that were whining and everything, will keep on doing that till proved otherwise. (or not).

Big Willy
27 Mar 12, 00:17
Good news. I have huge faith in Andrea, it will be a very hard task though, but I think he's capable get Inter ahead from this situation.

Benvenuto mister Andrea!

Opeum
27 Mar 12, 00:18

He's gonna go somewhere else sooner or later, to other small clubs in Italy or Europe. Contrary to your point of view, I see the youth benefits a lot more as he knows his boys ability and potential. While on AVB, he is a talented coach but so does Stramaccioni but the different is AVB has bigger name and hype. Have some faith in Stramaccioni guys :)

gesi-ny
27 Mar 12, 00:31
First, good thing Ranieri is gone. On the other hand, I think it is too early for Stramaccioni to take over the first team. However, I like the idea of finishing the season with him so he could get some experience and then back to primavera for another 3-4 years before taking over the team with a new project. I hope next coach would be Bielsa so this guy can learn as much as he can before coaching the first team. He needs experience and playing at this level is not easy. I am sure that most of the guys here who are so excited now would be the first ones to scream to sack him once the shit hits the fan again. We are at risk of burning a young and talented coach.

ADRossi
27 Mar 12, 00:31
Apr 1 9:00 ET Internazionale v Genoa Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Serie A
Apr 7 9:00 ET Cagliari v Internazionale Stadio San Elia Serie A
Apr 11 2:45 ET Internazionale v Siena Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Serie A
Apr 14 2:45 ET Udinese v Internazionale Stadio Friuli Serie A
Apr 22 9:00 ET Fiorentina v Internazionale Stadio Artemio Franchi Serie A
Apr 29 9:00 ET Internazionale v Cesena Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Serie A
May 2 9:00 ET Parma v Internazionale Stadio Ennio Tardini Serie A
May 6 9:00 ET Internazionale v AC Milan Stadio Giuseppe Meazza Serie A
May 13 9:00 ET Lazio v Internazionale Stadio Olimpico Serie A

Lazio, Udinese and Milan games are the only sure fire losses. Opportunity to finish strong is there.

dynasty27
27 Mar 12, 00:36
Hi Andrea Stramaccioni.

vasilios
27 Mar 12, 00:38
One thing is certain.. The pessimists will remain pessimist, and the optimists will remain optimists. :)

Those that believe in this team and the future, will believe in Strama as well, those that were whining and everything, will keep on doing that till proved otherwise. (or not).

And hopefully the optimists will be right for once, after 2 years of being dead wrong about everything.

Ronaldo
27 Mar 12, 00:52
First, good thing Ranieri is gone. On the other hand, I think it is too early for Stramaccioni to take over the first team. However, I like the idea of finishing the season with him so he could get some experience and then back to primavera for another 3-4 years before taking over the team with a new project. I hope next coach would be Bielsa so this guy can learn as much as he can before coaching the first team. He needs experience and playing at this level is not easy. I am sure that most of the guys here who are so excited now would be the first ones to scream to sack him once the shit hits the fan again. We are at risk of burning a young and talented coach.

Back to primavera for 3-4 years before taking over the team with a new project?

gesi-ny
27 Mar 12, 00:59
Back to primavera for 3-4 years before taking over the team with a new project?

In other words, don't expect things to change over the night. To say change the whole team and play with youngsters is immature. As much as I would like that to happen, we all know how difficult is to play at this levels. It takes 3-4 years starting now to build a younger and better team. We are very late at that, that's all.

Bruce007
27 Mar 12, 01:05
enogh said, i'm pleased, even scarpini better than ranieri...there is nothing worse than him.

F-C
27 Mar 12, 01:09
Welcome Stramaccioni and good luck.

Nyall
27 Mar 12, 01:26
As much as I wanna be excited about this guy, I just know I can't.

- Is he just a caretaker or a full time manager? If he's the latter will the board back him? Or will they do what they did to Rafa, Gasperini and Ranieri?
- He plays a 4-2-3-1, how's that gonna work? We have no pace, we have no wingers.. it barely worked last year when we did in Eto'o and Biabiany.. are we seriously gonna put Milito or Forlan on the wings?
- This will almost certainly be a show of who in this team actually has power, certainly some of the old guard need to be benched.. but will he actually do it? Can he even do it?
- Will he be able to bring up some of his youth players?

Most of you believed that Ranieri was the reason for our poor results.. whether he was or not is irrelevant as things stand now.. These final 9 games aren't though, IMO.. the 3-4-3 was the scapegoat for our players being outclassed early in the season, Ranieri being a fucking dumbass was the second excuse they had.. If they can't show up and play some what decent, it has to be accepted as a fact that our squad is not good/done and a complete overhaul is necessary as they are currently the costliest in Italy and top 10 in the world.

vasilios
27 Mar 12, 01:34
If he's the long term manager, it's even more imperative that we bring in a new athletic director. Trusting our transfers to Branca and a coach with 0 experience is pretty damn scary.

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 01:36
If he's the long term manager, it's even more imperative that we bring in a new athletic director. Trusting our transfers to Branca and a coach with 0 experience is pretty damn scary.

MARINO!

Even if we do bring new coach, new sporting director, at least as a help to Branca, is a must.

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 01:51
if he somehow pulls 9 troll games without losing, i think he deserves his spot next season. Forget about Bielsa, AVB, etc.. for a while. give this dude a chance to prove himself.

Il Divin Codino
27 Mar 12, 02:06
Welcome and good luck! However, if he is going to be in charge for the next season as well, we may start lowering our expectations. It would be dumb from Moratti to expect him winning Serie A or even Copa Italia with no experience in any of them.

Efrain21C
27 Mar 12, 02:16
Hopefully he can erase the stench of Ranieri that's around the club. Also, hopefully Moratti and co. have some sense for once and send him back to primavera when the season is over regardless of how he does in a handful of meaningless matches.

He already did the big jump, he wont come back to primavera

dee_jay
27 Mar 12, 02:28
This feeling, when you know that the season is already fucked, and still you are really exited about rest of the games.

Excitement for watching Inter games, restored. :)

Welcome to the first team Stramaccioni, wish you all the best, and hope you prove that you are the man for Inter,

I4E
27 Mar 12, 02:48
Alot of dick sucking in here :lol:

Waaaaaaaaaay to early to be drawing conclusions on anything about Strama.

Regardless of how we see out the season with him, I will reserve my opinion of him if he continues the following season.

I'm not expecting any miracle turnaround this season tbh. Therefore I shall not judge good or bad.

Universe
27 Mar 12, 02:57
Hi Andrea Stramaccioni.

Bye Animatronio.

Pharaoh
27 Mar 12, 03:24
Its kinda funny 85% of the people in love with him right now will demand for his firing if he goes 0-7-2 in the last 9 games, or if he doesn't post the EXACT lineup they are dreaming about lol.....

People need to just relax and let this unfold. I'm excited to see him work and hoping for the best ;)

Edward
27 Mar 12, 03:45
More like the other way around.

I prefer just to watch. Not handle.

:lol: lolwut you wouldn't be slandering Universe outside of FIF now would you?
i'll give you something to handle in a minute

Michael
27 Mar 12, 03:46
The youngest is going to coach the oldest club in A. Best of luck dude. LOL.

Edward
27 Mar 12, 03:47
Its kinda funny 85% of the people in love with him right now will demand for his firing if he goes 0-7-2 in the last 9 games, or if he doesn't post the EXACT lineup they are dreaming about lol.....

People need to just relax and let this unfold. I'm excited to see him work and hoping for the best ;)
true. like i posted earlier, a decent lineup + 1 primavera is all i'm hoping for atm

Inter7
27 Mar 12, 04:02
if bessa makes it as a sub in at least 2 or 3 games ill be happy!! either way im just happy ranieri is gone forza inter lets hope he has a better first game then the tottenham inter game

Ronaldo
27 Mar 12, 04:05
I'm just excited to see this guy work and not thinking about the results. The season is lost already so what difference does it make?

chipschups
27 Mar 12, 04:26
im glad inter give opportunity to andrea
even if Inter sign a big name coach in next summer
i wanna still see andrea take assistant coach spot
surely he will give more a chances to the youngster

The best thing about Strammaccioni is 4-2-3-1! He seems to have good tactical ideas and is a great motivator. If you saw Inter-Ajax you should know what I'm talking about. The bad thing is that his name his hard to spell.

http://www.pagineromaniste.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/stramaccioni-inter.jpg

as far as i know, he doesnt strict with 4-2-3-1
after he gets proper forward like livaja, he start to using that
he play more like 4-3-1-2 or 4-4-1-1 before, with longo as lone striker

Forza_Nerazzurri
27 Mar 12, 04:44
Guys, our prays are finally heard - Dumb ass ranieri is out!!! Its the new beginning:fuckyea:

chipschups
27 Mar 12, 04:48
http://s18.postimage.org/ksu508otl/www_inter_it_screen_capture_2012_3_27_11_45_55.png

:trollol:

Michael
27 Mar 12, 05:24
http://img690.imageshack.us/img690/9028/810aw.png

STRAMACCIONI, INTER ARE YOURS!

Ranieri is now gone after the K.O. against Juventus.
The Inter Primavera coach is fresh from the triumph in London in the U-19 Champions League.

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2669/810ax.png

FROM RANIERI TO STRAMACCIONI: INTER TURN THE PAGE

Fatal defeat against Juve. Moratti decided to say enough.
Long day of meetings, termination came in the evening.
Against the Roman coach were the results and the inability to find solutions.
And then those substitutions of Obi and Poli.

Milan - Bigger than just a spark, it was more like a big bang which has burned Ranieri and given the flare to Stramaccioni. The Inter bench now belongs to the former Primavera - which will be the responsibility of Claudio Bernazzani - coach for the last nine league games. The official announcement came at 10:04 pm at night on the Inter website: "President Massimo Moratti and F.C. Internazionale would like to thank Claudio Ranieri and his staff for their professionalism and dedication with sincerity in these recent months... The team is now entrusted to Andrea Stramaccioni, Primavera coach who won the first edition of NextGen Series." Following that message was the announcement for the time of his first training session with the club as well as the official press presentation.

Consensual resolution The final investiture arrived to Stramaccioni at around 9:45 pm last night: a telephone call from Moratti who forced the new Inter coach to leave Radio Radio, which was on live, in a hurry "because I have to answer this very important call." Ranieri, in Rome since yesterday morning, learned about the termination at around 9:00 pm as he was informed directly by Massimo Moratti while other directors were busy contacting his agent and lawyer, Beppe Bozzo. A few details needed to be discussed and at the end, all parties agreed on the choice of a consensual resolution because in Ranieri's two-year contract, all variables had been planned before hand, including possible termination in his first year. Ranieri, however, has requested to greet the team before leaving the club.

Already in the morning It was a very long day, one that led to this turning point. Moratti started his morning just like four weeks ago, with the same words and bitterness. On February 27, the day after the loss to Napoli, he said: "Will Ranieri still be there on the bench against Catania? Yes, I think so." Yesterday, as he was on his way to this office in the early afternoon: "Ranieri until the end of the season? I think so." The same uncertainty, but behind there was another disquietude. Because Moratti had already confronted the urge to change everything and start over. Already in the morning, Ranieri was on the edge of the abyss of uncertainty that he had walked on for over a month. He was never closer to be released before this morning. The situation had never been so discouraged for the former coach as he was counting the hours. The president was also in the dark: losing against Juve after seeing the best first half of the season was much more indigestible than losing at home to Novara, Bologna. An eerie feeling of emptiness.

Overall recidivism "It was a bad blow," admitted the president. Bad and, again, even more indigestible after seeing the repeated errors from the team; the questionable substitutions (those of Obi and Poli) that have not been convincing; for having to listen over and over again the coach's post-game statements - always the same - which usually are full of confidence and determination but then later get slapped by the results on the field. Those things have started to become tiring for Massimo Moratti and annoying for those who had to listen.

Moratti's doubts A nuisance which led Moratti to question from different perspectives. But before coming to the final decision, the president found himself once again questioning whether or not to entrust the team to Stramaccioni. To analyze the pros and cons of a solution which has a coach who was seen primarily as a guide of youth projects and now will have to govern the first team.

Decisive meeting At around 5:00 pm, Moratti called a meeting with vice general director Filucchi, technical director Branca and sporting director Ausilio. First, he spoke mainly of the young winners of NextGen in London: "I think there are 3-4 players that can have a few minutes with the first team." After that face-to-face meeting with his closest collaborators, Moratti decided not to speak: "Nothing to add to what I said before." It was about 7:30 when he said that. Actually, there was still much to add.

snake
27 Mar 12, 05:26
"A few details needed to be discussed and at the end, all parties agreed on the choice of a consensual resolution because in Ranieri's two-year contract, all variables had been planned before hand, including possible termination in his first year. Ranieri, however, has requested to greet the team before leaving the club.

So....who here needs to eat their words?

I4E
27 Mar 12, 05:49
..... Moratti called a meeting with vice general director Filucchi, technical director Branca and sporting director Ausilio. First, he spoke mainly of the young winners of NextGen in London: "I think there are 3-4 players that can have a few minutes with the first team." .......

:fuckyea:

Add Alvarez, Poli, Coutinho and Guarin, Juan (judgement pending on account haven't seen em play for Inter) + Wesley (if he stays) + 3 - 4 more quality purchases ( Lucas included ) and the future doesn't look as bleak or dark as some drama queens make it out to be.

lonewolf19
27 Mar 12, 06:24
Best of luck. No pressure.

Michael
27 Mar 12, 06:57
Andrea Stramaccioni's 9 titles in one decade:

1. Provincial Allievi title with Az Sport in 2001-2002.
2 & 3. Two regional titles with Romulea.
4. A Giovanissimi Scudetto with Romulea.
5. A Giovanissimi Scudetto with Roma in 2006-2007.
6. A Nike Premier Cup Italy with Roma in 2006-2007.
7. A Giovanissimi Scudetto with Roma in 2009-2010.
8. Citta di Arco with Roma Allievi in 2009-2010.
9. NextGen Series with Inter Primavera in 2011-2012.

---------- Post added at 23:57 ---------- Previous post was at 23:25 ----------

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2597/810ay.png

HERE'S THE MOU OF YOUNGSTERS

The new coach has made his name with results and his style of play.
No rigid schemes with open minds. Now he will need an exception.

Sunday afternoon, shortly after the triumph in NextGen, he was very cryptic: "Am I ready for the promotion? I will do whatever Moratti and Paolillo want me to do." The coach who at youth level has turned to gold everything he touched. In London, he did not hide his ambitions but he stated that "my first team is the Primavera." And yesterday, at lunch time, in the studios of Sky Sport 24, he continued to maintain his position: "If Moratti called, I always respond in general. He is my president, I always answer his calls." The call arrived yesterday at only 36 years old age. On the bench will still be Beppe Baresi as Stramaccioni's assistant coach.

Like Mou Andrea Stramaccioni to Inter Primavera is Jose Mourinho to the treble winning Inter team. He has a devastating impact on his team, in the most positive sense of the word. He understands the club at all levels as well as his players. Those that perhaps may not see the field often do not complain. The same thing with Mou. Ajax dominated and disintegrated Barca as well as Liverpool but the first edition of NextGen Series was won by Inter (6-4 after PKs). The final was not dominated by the Dutch is because of Stramaccioni, the strategist. One that did not play at the highest level of football due to a career ending injury. Stramaccioni was a central defender with a sure future. Raised in Romulea, ended at Bologna. He was so good that he went from Giovanissimi to Primavera. The knee injury which saw three major operations was not able to hold on for more competitive activity. So history was changed as the boy decided to take his talent to the bench.

Roma escape Nine titles in a decade, the last being the NextGen Series. The provincial Allievi title with Az Sport in 2001-2002, then two regional titles and a Giovanissimi Scudetto with Romulea. The move to Roma, his favorite team, was natural. And in the red and yellow colors, Stramaccioni started to get noticed: a Scudetto and Nike Premier Cup Italy with the Giovanissimi team in 2006-2007, then another Scudetto and Città di Arco with the Allievi in 2009-2010. But why did Roma let him go? To explain this, we must rely on the gossip from Trigoria. Bruno Conti, who until the arrival of the Americans guided the youth sector, wanted Stramaccioni in Primavera in the position of Alberto De Rossi who was offered the role as a supervisor. De Rossi, however, refused. And then how could the club go against the father of Daniele, a symbolic player along with Totti, who was out of contract?

Style of play Stramaccioni does not have a fixed formation as a security blanket but he does have a few preferences: 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1, it does not matter. A director in front of the defense would be enough, even better with the past as a trequartista (like Viviani in Roma). Another one of his characteristics is the changing of players' roles. The latest case was Pecorini, born midfielder and ended up as a right back. Not to mention that he is doing very well at it. Stramaccioni's spirit is offensive. His teams always look to build the action. And if he is tactically required, he will retouch especially on the wingers. In NextGen against Marseille, the move that decided the game was moving Longo wide and Livaja as a "fake" striker. Massimo Moratti has been watching Stramaccioni and seen Mourinho.

_Ivan_
27 Mar 12, 07:02
Wish him all the possible luck.

I4E
27 Mar 12, 07:15
Style of play Stramaccioni does not have a fixed formation as a security blanket but he does have a few preferences: 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1 or 4-3-2-1, it does not matter. A director in front of the defense would be enough, even better with the past as a trequartista (like Viviani in Roma). Another one of his characteristics is the changing of players' roles. The latest case was Pecorini, born midfielder and ended up as a right back. Not to mention that he is doing very well at it. Stramaccioni's spirit is offensive. His teams always look to build the action. And if he is tactically required, he will retouch especially on the wingers. In NextGen against Marseille, the move that decided the game was moving Longo wide and Livaja as a "fake" striker. Massimo Moratti has been watching Stramaccioni and seen Mourinho.

Interesting.

Why bother bringing in a very very expensive AVB when we have Strama ?

Could be a masterstroke. Lets wait and see.

nurko
27 Mar 12, 07:19
Someone said that Primavera was going to train with the first team one of these days???
A chance to force some fear into old men's bones ?

Michael
27 Mar 12, 07:51
http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/4968/810az.png

STRA-MISSION

Room for eight young players without burning the big.
From Ranocchia to Castaignos, the 20 year-olds to Maicon and Sneijder, those who could be on the market in June.

Milan - The youngest coach in Serie A will now lead the oldest team. In this Inter, the middle generation is missing (only Pazzini, Sneijder and Nagatomo are over 25 and under 30) so we must not think that the 36 year-old Andrea Stramaccioni all of a sudden will bench the 38 year-old Javier Zanetti and all of other veteran players.

Business Ranieri has been replaced by three U-40 coaches in Ferrara, Montella and now Stramaccioni. And now the newest Inter coach will be viewed as a business for the future. That means two things: using the younger players more and making the most out of the big names that perhaps could be put on the market in the summer. Maicon and Sneijder especially. It is inevitable that Stramaccioni is intended to act in close contact with Marco Branca and Piero Ausilio. The technical director (Branca) is in fact the man operation the club, making every single movement on the market, while the sporting director (Ausilio) was the one who strongly wanted to bring to Milan the coach of Roma Allievi.

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6070/810b.png

Space for eight The fresh victory in the U-19 Champions League leads to suggestion like "all in the kids" but this will not happen for many reasons. Not to mention that already in the first team, there are many young players that the club is expected to make major assessments for the upcoming season. And if Andrea Ranocchia - a 22 year-old starter for Prandelli's Azzurri but forgotten by Ranieri - is an anomaly, in the defense we will also see the work of the other young defender Juan Jesus. The team needs to decide if the young Brazilian defender is for immediate or near future. But expected to have more space are also Faraoni, Obi and Poli. These are the boys that Ranieri had bet some chips on but without ever finding the courage to go all-in. From the baby heroes of London who could see the field is Lorenzo Crisetig (born in '93), who on Sunday scored the decisive penalty in the final against Ajax, but for a couple of years now he has been training with the first team. Then, don't forget that against Genoa Fredy Guarin will finally be ready and Ricky Alvarez is working to recover. Another bet that Branca and Ausilio believe that they can win. Same goes for Luc Castaignos.

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5277/810ba.png

New debuts Like previously stated, no one should expect Stramaccioni to bring the Primavera into the first team. it would be illogical and unintelligent. Certainly, if there's an opportunity or needed, he will try to promote some of his students to the first team. Crisetig is already part of the first team. Duncan, another midfielder, is physically gifted and could adjust this transition well. While Besse is a very talented player with a great future . Then there is Romano, the captain and Di Gennaro, the hero in London.

Maturity of the fans In short, space for youngsters but with judgment. Although there is the risk of "San Siro pressure" because after seeing several months of football with negative results, Inter fans on Sunday will be ready to forgive any mistakes from the younger players in exchange for a breath of fresh air and faster pace of football.

---------- Post added at 00:51 ---------- Previous post was at 00:51 ----------

4 hours and 54 minutes to translate 3 articles. Not bad. Going to bed. Good night.

Mad Biscione
27 Mar 12, 08:33
4 hours and 54 minutes to translate 3 articles. Not bad. Going to bed. Good night.
Reading this after waking up was a pleasure, thanks :slick:

Aurimas
27 Mar 12, 08:36
Congrats to Stramaccioni.

We have nothing to loose. Actually i don't care if we are not going to win any game with him (we weren't going to win with Ranieri as well). And who knows, maybe he's going to be a great coach. It can't be any worse.

At least, I hope to see some youngsters in the game, some tactics, and some heart.

Pharaoh
27 Mar 12, 08:36
Interesting.

Why bother bringing in a very very expensive AVB when we have Strama ?

Could be a masterstroke. Lets wait and see.

Yeah but just like AVB this guy has a knack for playing players outta position or "converting" them to new positions. Man I hope he doesn't try this right outta the bat cuz he will be hated by the locker room Benitez tried it and Gasperini tried it and we both know how long they lasted. AVB also tried it at Chelsea this year and it didn't work.

IMO the guy needs to win the locker room first then implement his tactics & play the players wherever he wants

DARi0
27 Mar 12, 09:24
Benvenuto Strama!!!

Great news!!! My fellow romanian interista from Arad kept telling me yesterday all day that Ranieri will be sacked & he hopes for Strama to come since he follows closely the Primavera. He kept on bugging me that he has info that Ranieri will be fired and I didn't believe him, because I lost faith in our management for the huge tolerance they had for Ranieri's awful stupid mistakes [+should have been fired after Marseille 1st leg or 2nd, at most!]

He said Strama is a great coach and knows football despite his young age! He likes to play wide on the wings and kept on pointing out Bessa as a player good for the 1st team.

.h.
27 Mar 12, 09:29
People comparing a guy who has won a bunch of U15/U-17, and one U-19 title to someone who won the second most prestigious trophy in Europe on his first try (?), who went unbeaten at home all season...

Wow. I remember now why I stopped posting on these forums originally.

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 10:04
I don;t think you can compare Boas and Strana in ANY way. Their tactical approach is waaaaaay different. The only think they have in common is that they both are u40, and that's it. :D

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 10:24
Watch here for his live presentation. This will start in about 4 hours 30 mins from I click 'post'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0HnIpXXT7t0

.h.
27 Mar 12, 10:28
I don;t think you can compare Boas and Strana in ANY way. Their tactical approach is waaaaaay different. The only think they have in common is that they both are u40, and that's it. :D

Yeah.

Like I said originally, 2 month appointment for Stram is great. No matter how well we do, though, I dont want him to stay on for longer than that. He should be the assistant to someone like AVB, Guardiola, whatever for a couple of years ideally first...

If whoever we bring in, e.g. AVB doesnt work out, then I'd be happy to give Stram the rest of the season again, and we can re-judge him on that.

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 10:32
Yeah.

Like I said originally, 2 month appointment for Stram is great. No matter how well we do, though, I dont want him to stay on for longer than that. He should be the assistant to someone like AVB, Guardiola, whatever for a couple of years ideally first...

If whoever we bring in, e.g. AVB doesnt work out, then I'd be happy to give Stram the rest of the season again, and we can re-judge him on that.

You really think after we remove Stram in favour of AVB and then AVB flops, Stram would love to come back? He would give this to MM :finger:

Maslany
27 Mar 12, 10:36
I wish this guy all the best from all my heart!!!!!!!!!!

Why wouldn't i want him for a longer time? If he's a good motivator and tactician, i want him for as long as possible!

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 10:38
As i said, we will see. This team, with the senators, will be hard to lead from someone who is below 40. However, IF he can win the dressing room now, it should be even easier in the future, IF given time, and money.

And yeah, unless they have agreement with Moratti for him to be in charge for this 3 months, he won't accept the role of assistant.

pupivn
27 Mar 12, 10:40
hands down people, Inter've changed the head coach 2 times in this season so don't be excited too much, at least we have to see the game with Genoa first.

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 11:01
i think he can manage i dont know how much it is true but here we go:

Andrea Stramaccioni (born 9 January 1976) is an Italian football manager who is currently manager of Internazionale and former player. He showed an unusually high IQ score of 168 points during neurological research carried out by Inter Primavera medical team. ( this is from Wiki so i dont know if this is totaly true )

IF he really does have 168 Point " IQ" then i will tell he is smart really smart. Some does say the brightes mindes have around 155-175 and for him to be 168 gives the edge.
But i believe he can handel the stress and i hope he does well

Ronaldo
27 Mar 12, 11:43
Stam being AVB's assistant?! AVB is almost as inexperienced as Stam

Hasan
27 Mar 12, 11:48
As i said, we will see. This team, with the senators, will be hard to lead from someone who is below 40.

Don't be silly Pavle. Look at this, leading greatest nation in the world and he's below 30:

Kim Jong-un also romanised as Kim Jong-eun or Kim Jung-eun, (born 8 January 1983 or 1984), is the supreme leader of North Korea, the general secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, and the supreme commander of the Korean People's Army.

Point is, our senators need fucking dictator.

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 11:53
IF we change the coach for summen i rather see Pep with Stramm other then that i am not sure of but lets not go all out now lets see what happens i think its time to settle in. And for the record can anyone tell me how accurate is wiki

But check this out as well Goal.com told this sems like goal come does copy some of The information from FIF. I remember yesterday someone told that He doesnt even have wiki homepage and is allready the coach for inter: http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/03/27/2994001/the-man-with-no-wikipedia-page-introducing-inters-unknown

"The man with no Wikipedia page - Introducing Inter's 'unknown coach' Andrea Stramaccioni"

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 13:52 ----------

Don't be silly Pavle. Look at this, leading greatest nation in the world and he's below 30:

Kim Jong-un also romanised as Kim Jong-eun or Kim Jung-eun, (born 8 January 1983 or 1984), is the supreme leader of North Korea, the general secretary of the Workers' Party of Korea, and the supreme commander of the Korean People's Army.

Point is, our senators need fucking dictator.

Yes they do

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 11:53
gold :star: :lol: :lol:

Anyway, it was Ausilios idea. Last year Auslio was watching Romerda allevi and was impressed by him, and decided to take him for our Primavera. Apparently, he was convinced even then that Stram will be great coach one day. He did his job in the primavera, let's see what he can do at the first team. And see if Ausilio was right or not.

tuadi
27 Mar 12, 11:56
wish the best for Stramaccioni...

:slick: REGENERATION!!! :slick:

NeonBlade
27 Mar 12, 12:02
Experience matters, sometimes, but Conte was not as experienced as Ranieri, but there are some things you do not do. You do not take out your two best players that are performing. Conte did not take out Pirlo or Vidal. Ranieri easily took out Poli and Obi.

You don't see Conte starting Boriello anymore, Ranieri continued to start Stankovic. You simply do not start bad players.

Experience is good, but its not the end all be all. I'm sure Stramaccioni had to take an exam to gain his license, you just don't wake up and coach football teams, so he is EDUCATED in the very least. As I said before, there should be no pressure on him to gain results, he should isolate the bad players Maicon, Stankovic, Lucio, Forlan, Chivu and tell them to go on vacation and their agents will contact them in the summer. Confirm the others and at the very least have us play convincing football. The victories do not matter to me at all. I don't need three points from him every game, I just need to see signals and intentions.

Sir0w
27 Mar 12, 12:08
He better play 4231 like the Primavera does...

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 12:15
Experience matters, sometimes, but Conte was not as experienced as Ranieri, but there are some things you do not do. You do not take out your two best players that are performing. Conte did not take out Pirlo or Vidal. Ranieri easily took out Poli and Obi.

You don't see Conte starting Boriello anymore, Ranieri continued to start Stankovic. You simply do not start bad players.

Experience is good, but its not the end all be all. I'm sure Stramaccioni had to take an exam to gain his license, you just don't wake up and coach football teams, so he is EDUCATED in the very least. As I said before, there should be no pressure on him to gain results, he should isolate the bad players Maicon, Stankovic, Lucio, Forlan, Chivu and tell them to go on vacation and their agents will contact them in the summer. Confirm the others and at the very least have us play convincing football. The victories do not matter to me at all. I don't need three points from him every game, I just need to see signals and intentions.

I would love to see him win and cheer for the team i think he will be ok. At goal.com i told that we have to believe in him support him as much we can its important to have the support of team and the stadium. As well i believe he will have respect of the other players as he has full support of MM.

ANd your right how the hell did CR take out Poli and Obi he played so well he moved so fast with the ball and he never gives a chance to young player. When they asked CR why did you take out Poli and Obi his respond was " Obi was tired and Poli had yellow card thats why. But we know Obi can run for 180 min and doesnt even get tired he is one of the best young LCM/DM player for inter and maybe even for Italy.
I hope Obi does play full 90 min otherwise its gonna be hard to get the trust of MM.

Somehow i see something new is coming and that is new generation. The moment MM and his son was in London it did show that he dont care about this old team anymore + the talk about contract talks including deki were he told if MM whanted me to leave i will do that.

For that i see Stramm will do ok as you know i did read some information at Wiki ( if its true ) that he has an IQ of 168. Its high and i believe he is smart enough to control the team. You have to remember great minds dont need to be old to prove something. yes he never coached big team but it doesnt slow a person down if he wish to do well.

I have to believe otherwise its no point to be here and right this kind of post and then when he loses some games and MM is tired of him as well. Thats why we have to believe in positive manner.

Complicated_Simplicity
27 Mar 12, 12:16
AVB?? Pep? Do we have the players they have or had? AVB may fail even harder than in chel$kii with the players we have. I do not expect much from any coach atm, our problem is more deeper than a coach.

mario.santon
27 Mar 12, 12:22
Not putting too much pressure on this man, I surely hope he can kick some ass

ADRossi
27 Mar 12, 12:22
He better play 4231 like the Primavera does...

Who exactly do you want playing on the wings? Forlan and Zarate? :lol:

mario.santon
27 Mar 12, 12:25
The most important is that we support him, wish him luck... and give the guy the chance....

Pajo
27 Mar 12, 12:27
He didn't have wingers at primavera either. He used Romano (a CM) and Livaja (CF) as wingers :) The were more in the middle than they were on the wings. It's more like wide forwards, the 4-2-3-1. We used Pandev and Eto there under Jose.

Maybe he will motaivate Zarate? Who knows... Forlan, Ricky can play there too. He may call Bessa as well. I'd give it a try :D

NeonBlade
27 Mar 12, 12:32
The only place Forlan needs to play is out the door, we DON'T NEED HIM. That however is for a different thread.

Ronaldo
27 Mar 12, 12:33
An article about Stramaccioni on goal.com

http://www.goal.com/en/news/1717/editorial/2012/03/27/2994001/the-man-with-no-wikipedia-page-introducing-inters-unknown

Vibe
Even if he lost 9 in a row,I just want to see if he has a proper long term project and ideas going on so we can keep him.I hope he isn't sacked for the sake of AVB or someone else.

andreas
good luck and i hope to you many many years in Inter!

vassago
27 Mar 12, 12:36
AVB?? Pep? Do we have the players they have or had? AVB may fail even harder than in chel$kii with the players we have. We do not expect much from any coach atm, our problem is more deeper than a coach.
Yes it is deper... but you need to start from somehwere... why not whit the head ;)... it will be hard but We dont expect anything from him which makes his job easier and he can only impress us... he knows the primavera and can promote some fresh blood to the first team not like Ranieri who was afraid to do shit... Good luck to him and i hope he shows alot and stays... it's never bad to have a high IQ like Andrea and can mean that he can adapt to deferent situations ... ranieri was an ass when it came to motivatin his player usually he was hiding in the locker-room and was letting players motivating them selfs... i hope Andrea has a better aproach to this segment... and at lest time will tell and will see wha happens... our season was over whit ranieri whit Andrea there is still hope for change...

Kraits
27 Mar 12, 12:48
i think he can do 6-7 wins this remaining season...
If he can i hope he stays longer....

NeonBlade
27 Mar 12, 12:56
i think he can do 6-7 wins this remaining season...
If he can i hope he stays longer....

Think again.

We still have Udines, Milan and other hurdles to face, teams that have been playing together with the same coach from day one. Us? Stramaccioni not having any proper time drilling the squad with his tactics and set-ups, but as I said he can lose every game here in on out, I'm fine with that. Europe is a dream, just play well that's all I want.

Kenny
27 Mar 12, 12:56
Stramala, Pazza Inter, strAMALAAAAA

qb4ever_2k
27 Mar 12, 13:01
IQ of 168, really?
So now we have a member of Mensa as our head coach :yao:

http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/6070/810b.png

http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/5277/810ba.png

And fuck GdS, where the hell did they put Coutinho???

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 13:18
IQ of 168, really?
So now we have a member of Mensa as our head coach :yao:

And fuck GdS, where the hell did they put Coutinho???

That's because Cou is not at Inter atm. He is out on loan.

Edward
27 Mar 12, 13:19
deleted

jmaster
27 Mar 12, 13:25
BENVENUTO! Good luck :D

Universe
27 Mar 12, 13:28
I wouldn't mind a new assistant manager as well tbh. Figo, Baggio, whoever. I'd like to try someone else other than Baresi though.

He's an Inter great, and say whatever you like, but to me, since he's held that position, he's never given me a particularly confidence-inspiring impression of himself.

MANTA
27 Mar 12, 13:56

What are you talking about, Guardiola won his first competitive match with the first team (CL qualifier). They won the league that season. You don't do that by going 12 games without a win.

vasilios
27 Mar 12, 13:59
Stam being AVB's assistant?! AVB is almost as inexperienced as Stam

That's not remotely close to true.

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 14:00
What are you talking about, Guardiola won his first competitive match with the first team (CL qualifier). They won the league that season. You don't do that by going 12 games without a win.

ITs an typo was going to be first 2 matches insted 12 so his first 2 matches Pep didnt win not 12

Franz Beckenbauer
27 Mar 12, 14:15
Grande Andrea! Say bye bye to old squad it is time for fresh blood!!! FORZA INTER

armendsh
27 Mar 12, 14:19
Grande Andrea! Say bye bye to old squad it is time for fresh blood!!! FORZA INTER
You mean Bye bye to fresh blood and hello to OLD BLood

Inter Siamo Noi
27 Mar 12, 14:23
Link?

That was published at Gazzetta on 23/3 (the article about that our primavera's players worth 30m euro).

Franz Beckenbauer
27 Mar 12, 14:23
You mean Bye bye to fresh blood and hello to OLD BLood

?? Don't understand mate

Batman
27 Mar 12, 14:43
His first training session already started!

http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/563991_415609288465925_121176457909211_1673910_204 5181492_n.jpg

_Ivan_
27 Mar 12, 14:45
Can't wait to see his first match. Once again good luck Andrea :)

Batman
27 Mar 12, 14:46
http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/536938_351089138274565_139132459470235_1063118_250 973853_n.jpg

Is that Romano?? (third one from left)

Michael
27 Mar 12, 15:03
So Romano, M'Baye and Livaja practiced with the first team today. It has begun people.

Jnr
27 Mar 12, 15:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=0HnIpXXT7t0&newstate=383081e87a5ba9deab8eb4a82c8dc4d5

DARi0
27 Mar 12, 15:08
I heard that Bessa is injured, that's why he isn't called up yet :)

“I’m not a tactician, but I think that there are three or four youth team players who are ready for the first team,” Moratti continued.

:einstein:

Mino
27 Mar 12, 15:17
sexy italian language when girls talk it

Darren
27 Mar 12, 15:17
Holy shit! I just found out CR was sacked and Stramaccioni is the replacement!

This news has brightened up my whole day (or week, or month)

Michael
27 Mar 12, 15:18
Mario Balotelli is at Inter training ground to visit his old friends and teammates.

This dude knows how to attract younger boys for real.

alvaro
27 Mar 12, 15:18
Excellent choice from the board, he if anyone knows the youngsters and will hopefully given the chance to actually use some of them. Especially hoping to see some minutes for Alborno, Crisetig and Bessa. Still don't think he's in for the long run though.

Vibe
27 Mar 12, 15:19
sexy italian language when girls talk it

Nagaja Beccalossi :awwwyeah:

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 15:21
vice coach: Giuseppe Baresi
technical assistant: Massimiliano Catini
chief of fitness coaches: Stefano Rapetti
fitness coach: Federico Pannoncini
goalkeeper coach: Alessandro Nista
match analyst: Michele Salzarulo

Mino
27 Mar 12, 15:22
Nagaja Beccalossi :awwwyeah:

the girl is just fuckable for me

i'am talking about her accent ^^

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 15:23
PLz translate the question and answer plz if posible

Mino
27 Mar 12, 15:23
da fuq balotelli is doing here

i think that he is here to watch barca-Bilan fuck him

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 15:26
lol this is funny one of the pictures from todays training " they say Stramm is learning the names hehe

" Stramaccioni's first task is study the names and numbers" hahahahaha

Mino
27 Mar 12, 15:26
translate plz

Pimpin
27 Mar 12, 15:28
Mario Balotelli is at Inter training ground to visit his old friends and teammates.

This dude knows how to attract younger boys for real.

Uni=Balo?

it all makes sense now..

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/004/077/Raisins_Face.jpg

(Univers+Balloteli=UniBalls)..for those that cant get it -.-

Nero Indigo
27 Mar 12, 15:34
I can't believe this!? :lol: I just got back home and saw the news - Congrats Andrea! Try your best to manage our season.

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 15:35
Balo is coming back :) or what Damn respect for him he knows how to enter

Mad Biscione
27 Mar 12, 15:35
Because he can :fuckyea:

junkie
27 Mar 12, 15:36
balo came in :D what a king :D

Batman
What the fuck Balo??

Darren
Lol Mario funny as ever

Mino
balotelli :trollol:

Ed.
27 Mar 12, 15:37
BaLOLtelli.. :palm: Blackmore, if saw that he must have gone crazy.

Bzzlightyear
27 Mar 12, 15:38
plz translate what they are talking about

JJM
27 Mar 12, 15:38
LOOOOOL Strama in the middle of the press conference and Mario walks in and starts shaking everybodys hand