PDA

View Full Version : Video of Issah Eliakwu - New Talent ;)

il Biscione 84
21 Mar 05, 00:31
This is a video of Issah scoring some goals during his career at the inter's primereva :) He is now loaned out to ascoli I think and I got to tell you he has martins pace with some gr8 techniques ...

Enjoy it ;

http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=21D2TF92LKAEL2APW83GEHE353

scutzon
21 Mar 05, 11:19
Is it just me, or is the video extremely laggy?

I've a feeling it's only my comp, though. :(

Ari
21 Mar 05, 14:00
Well that's everything what I've seen of Isaah. :( But he's impressing. He seems to have really good finishing qualities and maybe little better dribbling than Oba.. :star:

J zanetti
21 Mar 05, 21:43
Thanks for the clip. I appreciate it :)

snake
23 Mar 05, 00:45
Is it just me, or is the video extremely laggy?

I've a feeling it's only my comp, though. :(

it is your pc.

scutzon
23 Mar 05, 09:50
I finally got to watch the video, using VLC Media.

Eliakwu is an amazing player. Very quick, and very calm and composed in front of the goal. He's very skillful too. I like the goal where he chipped the keeper from a tight angle, and where he faked the keeper. Very nice goals. Very good player.

But, he's sometimes a little selfish. Sometimes, he opts to shoot, even when the angle is very tight, instead of passing it to another teammate who might be in a better position. But, what can you expect from a striker. :D

I hope he can play as well in the Serie A. Then we can sell Cruz and Recoba without any worries. :)

INTER
11 Dec 07, 15:09
Do we still own this guy? I know he was considered the next Martins 3-4 years ago.

sergiu.inter
11 Dec 07, 15:45
Do we still own this guy? I know he was considered the next Martins 3-4 years ago.

yep,he is co-owned by INTER and Triestina...dunno if we'll keep him or not..