15 June 2012
18:00 Ukraine v France
20:45 Sweden v England

19 June 2012
20:45 Sweden v France
20:45 England v Ukraine

Besnik
23 May 12, 05:55
My predictions for England and France to go through.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 May 12, 06:05
Please Lord, let England get dumped off at the group stages without a single point. PLEASE! My next choice to get beat is France, but I know that will not happen. Somehow under Blanc they are like Brazil under Dunga: they somehow get their results.

Coasterfreek
23 May 12, 06:11
If the hosts Ukraine make it.. at least I know one team I hate won't. I'm hoping England falls flat on their faces.

Native
23 May 12, 06:37
Sweden and France wil go through, I think, or Sweden and England... But I want England out so I´ll go with France, even though I hate them almost as much

Perfect would be Sweden and Ukraine but that will not happen obviously :einstein:

Visca
23 May 12, 06:45
Ugh this group, just :palm: Can they all lose?

Sweden - Ibra :palm:
England - arrogant
France - do not want

Go Ukraine :lol:

interista4
23 May 12, 07:10
1.France
2.England

Coasterfreek
23 May 12, 15:57
Ugh this group, just :palm: Can they all lose?

Sweden - Ibra :palm:
England - arrogant
France - do not want

Go Ukraine :lol:

I cosign with that.

wicked wizard
23 May 12, 17:48
we will be lucky to get out off the groups tbh. i think it will bre france and Ukraine

ADRossi
23 May 12, 19:48
1.France
2.England

This

Solfice
26 May 12, 07:31
1) France
2) England
3) Sweden (sorry Mr. BigNose)
4) Ukraine.

Very interesting group besides Group B.

monster09
27 May 12, 06:50
If England plays the team they did yesterday then surely they will finish last.

Second half midfield was

Milner Barry Parker Downing :lol:

Should be worse midfield ever to play in Euro.

Pimpin
27 May 12, 07:03
they wont though, gerrard lampard ashley young is a terrific midfield imo .

monster09
27 May 12, 07:07
they wont though, gerrard lampard ashley young is a terrific midfield imo .

Ashley Young played as second striker. Gerrard was atrocious as CM yesterday. He is superb attacking midfielder and average CM. Lampard is meh. They both wont start in the same team, which was a disaster for 10 years.

I think Parker is sure to start and I think even Barry. Milner as RW, Young as LW and Carroll as ST with Gerrard playing behind him.

Shame Belgium has superb team and couldn't qualify. Should have been great to watch them instead of England.

Visca
27 May 12, 07:07
Gerrard/Lampard don't work well together though...

monster09
27 May 12, 07:16
They should go with:

Parker Barry

Walcott Gerrard Young

Carroll

Given choice I would start Welbeck as he is superb at link up play but since all England midfield does is hoof, its Carroll time.

Pharaoh
27 May 12, 08:27
I just want France to do well cuz I enjoy watching Benzema play. They gotta fun team to watch ......besides Ribery that prick

monster09
28 May 12, 09:16
Yesterday some of the link up play between Benzema, Ben Arfa and Nasri was superb and if they continue that with Ribery slotting in at the left wing then France have great chance of winning the cup.

Their defense is still a problem, Evra looked past his best player and never a big fan of Mexes. Debuchy is intersting player though.

monster09
28 May 12, 14:34
Barry ruled out of Euro 12. Jagielka is the most likely replacement and Jones will play as CM/DM.

---------- Post added at 20:04 ---------- Previous post was at 20:02 ----------

Yeah confirmed Jagielka is the replacement.

Minardista
29 May 12, 13:21
http://www.football-italia.net/19336/france-include-mexes-euro-2012

:palm:

Pajo
29 May 12, 13:32
Koscielny and Rami will play anyway, Mexes on the bench.

Cal
29 May 12, 14:08
why did England not take Lennon? He's twice the player that Walcott is imo....

monster09
01 Jun 12, 04:56
why did England not take Lennon? He's twice the player that Walcott is imo....

Richards is thrice the player Johnson is but was still not in squad. Downing 0 goals and 0 assists man is in the squad :palm: and the player who warmed bench all season, Defoe somehow was selected.
Carroll who played well only in last few games was selected ahead of Holt who played well for entire season.

Happens only in England I think.

Lampard is out injured and Henderson (:lol:) has been called up. He was shit when played for England U21 in Euro, now got a chance to replicate his form in Euro 12 :palm:

Also Parker is doubtful, he maynot be even fit for France game.

Wont be surprised to see them finishing bottom of the group.

Cal
01 Jun 12, 13:01
Yea, the squad is just ........ :palm:

Only good move Hodgson has made is taking Oxlade-Chaimberlain.

Shame that Gary Hooper will never be considered just because of the league he plays in, even when he is >>>>>>>>>>>> Carroll

sanka
01 Jun 12, 13:13
Only good move Hodgson has made is taking Oxlade-Chaimberlain.

Who is btw the youngest player participatin EURO 2012.

vitomins
01 Jun 12, 13:25
Who is btw the youngest player participatin EURO 2012.

Jetro Willems of the Netherlands is about 7 months younger.

sanka
01 Jun 12, 13:56
Oh man you're really invincible.I surrender.Sorry for wrong info.

monster09
03 Jun 12, 14:04
Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Gary Cahill has been forced out of Euro 2012 with a double fracture of his jaw, Martin Kelly has been drafted in. More on site soon..

Cahill out still Richards didn't get call up, its Kelly :palm:

Roy's Liverpool love is amazing, Kelly ahead of Richards, Rio.

Edit: Richards refused to be named in standby list, so didn't get call up. Meh he should have been in the main squad.

Cris
03 Jun 12, 15:32
Sky Sports ‏@SkySports

Cahill out still Richards didn't get call up, its Kelly :palm:

Roy's Liverpool love is amazing, Kelly ahead of Richards, Rio.

Edit: Richards refused to be named in standby list, so didn't get call up. Meh he should have been in the main squad.https://p.twimg.com/AueU2vfCIAAEANt.jpg
:lol:

monster09
07 Jun 12, 09:21
England striker Jermain Defoe is to return home following the death of his father and will rejoin the squad at Euro 2012 in due course, the Football Association have announced. Our sympathies go out to Jermain.

Cal
07 Jun 12, 10:59
Gary Hooper? :D

spork
08 Jun 12, 06:00
A0yxfVFDD-0

Mad Biscione
08 Jun 12, 07:03
Go Ukraine

Bob Sacamano
08 Jun 12, 11:34
Les Bleus are my second favorite, Netherlands ofcourse the first. I think they have a good chance to win the EUROs. Hope Sweden will also get through to the quarters, as long as it are not the English.

monster09
09 Jun 12, 13:04
Joseph Barton ‏@Joey7Barton

Why are people giving me loads about England saying "cant get in squad etc". On ability I walk in the squad, on behaviour i don't... #fact

If Henderson got in, any englishman not currently in the squad has to feel aggrieved. Yes, i wish i was there but im not...
:lol: Very disrespectful, if I was Henderson I wouldn't mind risking red to break Barton's leg when played against him.

Everyones thinking it ill say it. Liverpool have horrific season and have 6 players in our euro squad. What chance do we have. Pick on form

Cunt but he spoke the truth and the obvious thing.

Don Tomaso
10 Jun 12, 23:47
Finally time for group D!

Easy wins for Sweden and France tomorrow!

Bill
11 Jun 12, 02:56
Agree on France. I expect Swe-Ukraine to be a draw. Both teams are pretty average. France is easily the best team in the group...if they play to 50% of their potential they should walk away with an easy 3pts.

Its funny listening to commentators saying England is flying under the radar, calling on them to win the group and have a good tournament. England will always have a huge target on their backs and are always talked about. I hope they crash and burn...thankfully I don't need to put much hope into the inevitable.

monster09
11 Jun 12, 06:47
I dont think it will be a easy win for France. England finally looked like a organized team and are playing on break. They defend deep and with 2 banks of 4. Difficult to break down and if France don't move the ball quickly then this has everything to make it as worst game of the Euro 12.

Again this might pan out like the game against Spain. Nick a goal somehow and defend deep for entire 90 mins.

monster09
11 Jun 12, 15:27
So it started with coach.

daniel taylor ‏@DTguardian

One casualty for England: goalkeeping coach Ray Clemence being carried off during warm-up #euro2012

IRR26
11 Jun 12, 16:01
Hope you guys didnt bet on this game. Rocchihorror is linesman or goal linesman which would be even worse.

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 16:02
Debuchy plays

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 16:07
um... Go France? I hate England

sanka
11 Jun 12, 16:09
Debuchy plays

Yeah let's have an eye on the lad.

nurko
11 Jun 12, 16:10
Yeah let's have an eye on the lad.
My thoughts exactly...stopped studying to see him :)

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 16:12
Viva la frog-eaters :oblivious:

sanka
11 Jun 12, 16:12
Btw England keeper's kit is hillarious.Reminds me some oldschool shit.

IRR26
11 Jun 12, 16:16
Milner :pokerface:.

Only a amateur miss those.

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 16:16
Nice wasted chance there

sanka
11 Jun 12, 16:30
Quiz: Which France NT player has persian roots?

ALI KARIMI BENZEMA. :slick:

Lionheart
Da fuck! I didn't know Capello ain't coaching them no more!!! :pokerface:

Coasterfreek
FUCK 1-0

A little behind on news eh? :troll:

nurko
11 Jun 12, 16:32

Seriously ? :D

But you know what Figo had for breakfast I guess... :p

monster09
11 Jun 12, 16:35
France haven't won a game in Euros without Platini and Zidane.

Dylan
11 Jun 12, 16:35
Seriously ? :D

But you know what Figo had for breakfast I guess... :p

:pazzini:

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 16:39
NASRI!!

sanka
11 Jun 12, 16:39
That was a good one! 1-1

Big Willy
11 Jun 12, 16:41
Oh damn... I don't know where to cheer, I dislike both teams :lol:

Lionheart
11 Jun 12, 16:46
I already like this Debuchy kid.

Visca
11 Jun 12, 16:59
Oh damn... I don't know where to cheer, I dislike both teams :lol:

Same lol, just decided I don't care.

Handoyo
11 Jun 12, 17:00
Am I the only one who has dislike England less in this tournament? :pokerface:

Because they're not as overhyped this time, even by their own media, I am pretty indifferent towards this match. I just wanna have the most entertainment possible, even if it means England winning.

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 17:03
so far is good game for neutral viewers

monster09
11 Jun 12, 17:03
Am I the only one who has dislike England less in this tournament? :pokerface:

Because they're not as overhyped this time, even by their own media, I am pretty indifferent towards this match. I just wanna have the most entertainment possible, even if it means England winning.

Lol, only way England game can be entertaining is if Terry kicks someone. They can't string 2 passes.

Cal
11 Jun 12, 17:14
Ffs Benzema thinks hes Messi comming deep and wide. No space for Nasri. And Malouda? ffs get ben arfa on and get nasri in the middle

monster09
11 Jun 12, 17:15
Ffs Benzema thinks hes Messi comming deep and wide. No space for Nasri. And Malouda? ffs get ben arfa on and get nasri in the middle

That's the problem. Benzema is all over the place and they dont have anyone to aim the cross or pass in the box.

Btw England are not getting any decision. This ref is just :palm:

IRR26
11 Jun 12, 17:17
:lol: People are falling to sleep in the stands.

It have been a boring game.

Cal
11 Jun 12, 17:26
Yea, Benzema not playing like a center forward allows Terry and Lescott to push up And give the french far less room to play. And as you said, Evra and Debuchy have no one to cross to :palm:

monster09
11 Jun 12, 17:33
Yea, Benzema not playing like a center forward allows Terry and Lescott to push up And give the french far less room to play. And as you said, Evra and Debuchy have no one to cross to :palm:

I'm more worried as Benzema is passing up a chance to embarrass Terry :palm:

2 banks of 4 and Captain Brave is fully protected.

---------- Post added at 23:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:59 ----------

Parker and Gerrard :lol: England's best CM (according to Roy) who can't keep the ball or pass it. All action little intelligence :palm:

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 17:35
I'm pretty neutral overall despite the Nasri post. I just hate England a bit more... :lol:

Darren
11 Jun 12, 17:37
Btw England are not getting any decision. This ref is just :palm:

No surprise there, it's that idiot Rizzoli. He's screwed us over so many times

monster09
11 Jun 12, 17:39

Is he the ref who gave red to Obi against Napoli which changed the whole game?

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 17:50
I want to sleep :work: what a boring 2nd half. Nice draw :palm:

Cal
11 Jun 12, 17:51
One wanders if Giroud had been playing instead of Benzema France might have won... Of couse that wont happen any time soon though

vasilios
11 Jun 12, 17:51

That was Rocchi I believe

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 17:55
Good display by Debuchy, would take him to take over RB spot, though Inter needs to act quick

monster09
11 Jun 12, 17:55
England midfielders (CMs) are laughably poor, they can't string 2 passes together or retain possession at all. No wonder England defend so deep and try to hit on counter. And also the reason why they get dominated by every other team. Players who can pass are left behind as they are not gutsy enough for Roy to don the Brave England shirt.

Iron_Inter
11 Jun 12, 18:00
Most boring game of the tournament by far.

Bill
11 Jun 12, 18:05
Really unimpressed by France. Did they forget to put a REAL CF in the game? As for England, I thought parking the bus was left to countries that lack footballing talent? Oh wait, they don't have talent. Shitty game with shitty squads and shitty tactics. Can all of group D be sent home to let all of group B through?

monster09
11 Jun 12, 18:07
:lol: Double standards is reaching its heights. Jose parked the bus/plane, Yeah Jose :proud: what a tactician, what a manager, how great he is bla bla bla.

Italy does that, defensive master class :proud:

England did that? What a pussy team, no talent bla bla bla bs. :lol:

Darren
11 Jun 12, 18:12

He's the one who gave the non-existant PK against us in the last Milan derby

monster09
11 Jun 12, 18:12
One wanders if Giroud had been playing instead of Benzema France might have won... Of couse that wont happen any time soon though

Malouda was waste of space there. Diarra and Cabaye should play as CMs, Nasri, Ben Arfa, Ribery behind Benzema and Blanc should ask Benzema to shut it and stick to position and lead the line.

Cal
11 Jun 12, 18:26
Malouda was waste of space there. Diarra and Cabaye should play as CMs, Nasri, Ben Arfa, Ribery behind Benzema and Blanc should ask Benzema to shut it and stick to position and lead the line.

My thoughts exactly. After 2010 cup Malouda shouldnt be starting for France anymore, especially since the emergence of Ben Arfa recently. Played well enough in this game, but im really not a fan of Mexes. Then again Koscielny isnt an awful lot better. I was under the impression the Sahko had developed and is arguably Frances best.. But idk where he is. Its not like I follow France or French football or anything..

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 18:33
http://i.imgur.com/LAxTw.png

:fuckyea:

monster09
11 Jun 12, 18:42
My thoughts exactly. After 2010 cup Malouda shouldnt be starting for France anymore, especially since the emergence of Ben Arfa recently. Played well enough in this game, but im really not a fan of Mexes. Then again Koscielny isnt an awful lot better. I was under the impression the Sahko had developed and is arguably Frances best.. But idk where he is. Its not like I follow France or French football or anything..

IMO Kos is better than both the French CBs who started today. He has improved very much, I would have started him at least ahead Mexes.

---------- Post added at 00:12 ---------- Previous post was at 00:05 ----------

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5gqweIvyJ1r1182no1_500.png

Bergkamp
11 Jun 12, 18:46
http://gfx.dagbladet.no/labrador/220/220418/22041822/jpg/active/646x_13197743.jpg
:D

Lionheart
11 Jun 12, 19:09
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5gqweIvyJ1r1182no1_500.png

I smell that pic soon turning to be a big hit on 9GAG.

Bill
11 Jun 12, 19:24
:lol: Double standards is reaching its heights. Jose parked the bus/plane, Yeah Jose :proud: what a tactician, what a manager, how great he is bla bla bla.

I think there is a big difference between club football and international football when it comes to tactics. Parking the bus as a major footballing nation at international level is being pussy. I can understand playing to strengths for the likes of a Denmark or a Poland because they do not have the crop of footballers available. As for England, they consistently leave behind quality players that can actually make a play. As for Italy playing defensive, I would argue that since the slower, tactical based game is played at club level, it is difficult to make a switch to an aggressive approach to the game. Italy has historically had talent in the attacking department, specifically the trequartista. In England it is the exact opposite as the game is fast paced and played down the wings.

As for the media using examples of Mourinho's teams and Chelsea parking the bus I just laugh. It just shows how little they actually know about the game and how quickly they forget details about the actual matches.

Howl
11 Jun 12, 19:26
man i do love watching shevchenko and big nose fail :trolldad:

monster09
11 Jun 12, 19:33
I think there is a big difference between club football and international football when it comes to tactics. Parking the bus as a major footballing nation at international level is being pussy. I can understand playing to strengths for the likes of a Denmark or a Poland because they do not have the crop of footballers available. As for England, they consistently leave behind quality players that can actually make a play. As for Italy playing defensive, I would argue that since the slower, tactical based game is played at club level, it is difficult to make a switch to an aggressive approach to the game. Italy has historically had talent in the attacking department, specifically the trequartista. In England it is the exact opposite as the game is fast paced and played down the wings.

As for the media using examples of Mourinho's teams and Chelsea parking the bus I just laugh. It just shows how little they actually know about the game and how quickly they forget details about the actual matches.

England dont have the quality to play expansive football, they are playing to their strengths. They are at least in reality that they are good enough to beat good teams pass for pass, on the other hand you are overrating England's ability very much.

To put it in simpler terms, England dont have players to retain possession, so they defend deep and play on counter which to an extent is working well. It is much better to play defensively and to your strengths rather than pretending to do something you can't and get raped by big teams like Germans did them in 2010 WC.

I dont understand how someone can justify Inter, Chelsea parking the bus after spending few hundreds of millions and playing with same players day in day out and call out National teams for doing same when infact National team is much weaker than the club team.

Not to forget England are missing several key players.

Edit: League football has nothing to do with National team as ManUtd, City dont employ same tactics, likewise Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs all play different style of game.

Edit2: AFAIK, England have only left Carrick who is good at retaining possession, Wilshere is injured, Rooney is suspended, Smalling is injured, Barry and Lampard are injured.

It is also laughable that you are trying to bring league to justify National teams playing defensively. Just because many teams employ wing based attack in the league doesn't mean National team should try and do the same thing and in process get raped by decent team.

Parking the bus in biggest club competition is also a disgrace?

Milk!
11 Jun 12, 19:57

and when was it that england has won any major competition since the 60s?
now take a look at what mou's teams or italy have achieved during the last decades/years
like italy in 2006....

Really unimpressed by France. Did they forget to put a REAL CF in the game? As for England, I thought parking the bus was left to countries that lack footballing talent? Oh wait, they don't have talent. Shitty game with shitty squads and shitty tactics. Can all of group D be sent home to let all of group B through?

thought the same and the first half of the ukr - swe game is rather boring as well

it's a shame with group b and poland, ukraine in a / d
like it is totally annoying that there will be a world cup in qatar
thank god it will be in brazil in 2014 and russia is acceptable as well

and look who scored right while im typing this
the nose ...
at least i did bet on sweden with +1goal (facepalm)

Lionheart
11 Jun 12, 19:57
IL NOSE!!!

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 20:07
EW... :palm:

Thanks goodness Ukraine equalized

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:01 ----------

Shvechenko!

Dylan
Sheva . . .Class is truly permanent.

Lionheart
Wow... what a legend! He is on fire.

Pimpin
11 Jun 12, 20:11
damn , he still got it

interista4
11 Jun 12, 20:13
Fuck both teams.

Bill
11 Jun 12, 20:16
I brought up Italy playing more defensively because their players are used to playing a slow based tactical game throughout the season. The players in Italy are brought up to understand the game from a tactical perspective. I'm not sure how you can deny that.

As for club teams parking the bus, I need to say only one thing: Results. Club football is about results and results equal money. I see International football more about fielding the best team possible, taking pride in one's country, and playing to win it for the fans. Call me a romantic, but I want national football to be attacking, enjoyable, open, and fair. I hate watching a national team play for a draw.

In the end, we have differing opinions. I think England could field more attacking squad even with the suspensions/injuries. Adam Johnson, Micah Richards, and Daniel Sturridge deserved call ups over Henderson, Defoe, Kelly, and Johnson in my opinion. Walcott was subbed in the dying minutes. Holt scores 15 and doesn't even get a chance nor do any players from Swansea. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ox get a shot. Maybe I'm overrating the abilities of some of these players? Maybe national football is more political and economical than I believe it to be?

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 20:21
HAHA

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 20:23
Ukrain to win the group :slick:

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 20:35
Ukrain to win the group :slick:

I'd love it if that somehow happens...

---------- Post added at 13:35 ---------- Previous post was at 13:30 ----------

Thank you Elmander for fucking it up

Minardista
11 Jun 12, 20:35
:trollol: Epic fail by Sweden strikers, should have made it 2-2 easily there.

Mad Biscione
11 Jun 12, 20:39
OMG Sweden had some good chances to equalize

Coasterfreek
11 Jun 12, 20:40
:lol: @ that dive at the end. Great job for the co-hosts Ukraine.

Native
11 Jun 12, 20:57
UKRAINE UKRAINE UKRAINE!!!

wicked wizard
11 Jun 12, 21:06
man i hate this new phase off ppl deffending borring tatics like its the new cool way to play football and ppl saying fuck teams who try to play good football. if every team played like chelsea in the cl and england today i wunt watch football again. and there is nothing with parking the bus against france if ur scotland or somthing. but before the game the pundits wa saying they isnt much between the 2 teams and england could win easy. so y park the fucking bus then

Dylan
11 Jun 12, 21:15
There is a difference between ''parking the bus'' and facing a team of much better footballers.

skraal
11 Jun 12, 22:34
SHEVA!!!!!!!

Visca
11 Jun 12, 22:38
Thank god for Ukraine.

Don Tomaso
11 Jun 12, 23:43
GREAT game!:palm: Now we can't even defend..

Well, fuck this. We'll be playing in a new championship in two years and Ukraine won't. HA!

Milk!
12 Jun 12, 01:04
GREAT game!:palm: Now we can't even defend..

Well, fuck this. We'll be playing in a new championship in two years and Ukraine won't. HA!

after what i've seen this year - talking bout icehockey? :rollani:

damnit, sry i really just couldn't resist
probably just envy

Big Willy
12 Jun 12, 01:13
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/178908_407744669268695_1436369556_n.jpg

monster09
12 Jun 12, 05:19
As for club teams parking the bus, I need to say only one thing: Results. Club football is about results and results equal money. I see International football more about fielding the best team possible, taking pride in one's country, and playing to win it for the fans. Call me a romantic, but I want national football to be attacking, enjoyable, open, and fair. I hate watching a national team play for a draw.

Bold part, yeah we see it from different point of view. Fair enough ;)

In the end, we have differing opinions. I think England could field more attacking squad even with the suspensions/injuries. Adam Johnson, Micah Richards, and Daniel Sturridge deserved call ups over Henderson, Defoe, Kelly, and Johnson in my opinion. Walcott was subbed in the dying minutes. Holt scores 15 and doesn't even get a chance nor do any players from Swansea. I was pleasantly surprised to see Ox get a shot. Maybe I'm overrating the abilities of some of these players? Maybe national football is more political and economical than I believe it to be?

This I agree with 100%. England have good players who should have got call up (I dont count Sturridge in that as he has intelligence of chimp).

Adam Johnson as an impact sub would have been 100x effective than Downing. Richards was the best RB in the league, Carrick was the best English CM in the league and had a superb season and he is the only English CM who can pass the ball and knows how important it is to retain possession, Carroll got call up for few good games wheras Holt had good season and more importantly there are players like Britton who are good CMs than Gerrard (Gerrard is superb AM but poor CM) who should have got chance as he knows to retain possession.

There are lot of problems with England team and squad, Roy barely got time to select his squad. But once he selected his squad, it was fucked up and there was only one way to play.

NegroInBlue
12 Jun 12, 11:27
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/178908_407744669268695_1436369556_n.jpg
What a douche are you :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
And so what ? Do you know anything 'bout French History ? Don't you know these guys were born and raised in France ?
Funny that a Comlombian posted that and two Yankees liked the message, look who's talking. The real americans are the natives and
You're all descendants of White Europeans settlers, African Slaves mixed with Natives, mestizo. on, almost neither of you are 100 % descendants of native americans, Coasterfreek and I ron Inter, your president is a fucking KENYAN, and you dare to imply that these guys aren't french ?? :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
Do you know that you share the same ideas as Extreme right people here in France that say that Black or Muslim people can't be French ? :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

_Ivan_
12 Jun 12, 11:36
What a douche are you :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
And so what ? Do you know anything 'bout French History ? Don't you know these guys were born and raised in France ?
Funny that a Comlombian posted that and two Yankees liked the message, look who's talking. The real americans are the natives and
You're all descendants of White Europeans settlers, African Slaves mixed with Natives, mestizo. on, almost neither of you are 100 % descendants of native americans, Coasterfreek and I ron Inter, your president is a fucking KENYAN, and you dare to imply that these guys aren't french ?? :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:
Do you know that you share the same ideas as Extreme right people here in France that say that Black or Muslim people can't be French ? :palm: :palm: :palm: :palm:

omg use brain a bit. He meant their origins are not French.

NegroInBlue
12 Jun 12, 11:46
omg use brain a bit. He meant their origins are not French.
I understood very well. This is why I replied that almost no american is of "american" origin, most of them are from elsewhere (Europe, Africa, Asia)

So, what's the matter if they aren't of French origin ? What's the point of this picture ?

vitomins
12 Jun 12, 11:53

This is such a false statement. Please list the "many" times he screwed us over...

Visca
12 Jun 12, 12:00
Way overreacting there but he has a point, just because someone has ethnic background elsewhere doesn't mean anything, if they were raised in France I don't see a problem calling themselves French. I mean my ethnic background is Irish and German and I don't feel connection to either of them, I was born and raised in the US.

vitomins
12 Jun 12, 12:01
Way overreacting there but he has a point, just because someone has ethnic background elsewhere doesn't mean anything, if they were raised in France I don't see a problem calling themselves French. I mean my ethnic background is Irish and German and I don't feel connection to either of them, because I was born and raised in US.

I was born and raised in the US, but feel much more connected to my Italian heritage. :)

Visca
12 Jun 12, 12:04
I was born and raised in the US, but feel much more connected to my Italian heritage. :)

That's you though and probably to do with the way you were raised, no?

Granted you will never see me being gung-ho about America either.

Fitzy
12 Jun 12, 13:05
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/178908_407744669268695_1436369556_n.jpg:lol:

Dylan
12 Jun 12, 14:47
Don't let Calzo see this thread, he'll probably come up with a way to trace Pelé's origins back to Glasgow.

Big Willy
12 Jun 12, 16:12

My point was the the FRENCH TEAM it wasn't really FRENCH at all. They 'stole' those players... oh, I don't know why I'm explaining to you something which is very clear.

Comprehension = 0.

Dylan
12 Jun 12, 16:16
Mandanda and Evra also weren't born in France.

Doffy
12 Jun 12, 16:19
lol france had colonies all over the world. only normal all these africans went back to france and play for their national team now. i dont see the problem tbh.

Coasterfreek
12 Jun 12, 16:22
Funny that a Comlombian posted that and two Yankees liked the message, look who's talking.

First of all, never call me a Yankee. I get the slang term outside of North America for it, but Yankees remind of something I hate. Plus a Yankee refers to the Northeast part of the country historically speaking. I've never been to that area of the country.

You're all descendants of White Europeans settlers, African Slaves mixed with Natives, mestizo. on, almost neither of you are 100 % descendants of native americans, Coasterfreek and I ron Inter, your president is a fucking KENYAN, and you dare to imply that these guys aren't french

I'm a 3rd generation American born. Both my parents were born in California too. I'm not any of what you said above that I bolded. Obviously I'm not stupid, I don't refer to Mickaël Piétrus as something else that isn't French. Don't overreact.

Pajo
you guys took Willys post too seriously :lol:

Germany aint better either. Hitler must be turning over in his grave :lol:

vitomins
Every time England plays....

http://h9.abload.de/img/untitled-3r9xxf.gif

monster09
12 Jun 12, 16:42
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5h5iyv7tT1qzs532o1_500.jpg

Germany vs Portugal is wrong, but still...

Mad Biscione
12 Jun 12, 16:45
My point was the the FRENCH TEAM it wasn't really FRENCH at all. They 'stole' those players... oh, I don't know why I'm explaining to you something which is very clear.

Comprehension = 0.
but how many truly French people are there in France really? :einstein:

Howl
12 Jun 12, 16:55
wrong thread :yao:

Pharaoh
12 Jun 12, 23:37
Anybody notice Debuchy in the France vs England game? I thought he had a great game, good for us since we're being linked with him

snake
12 Jun 12, 23:53
Don't let Calzo see this thread, he'll probably come up with a way to trace Pelé's origins back to Glasgow.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:lol:OOOOL

And coaster? BAHAHA what a sad post!

Coasterfreek
13 Jun 12, 01:09
And coaster? BAHAHA what a sad post!

:pokerface: Last time I checked a Yank is a New England (http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/453288?uid=3739560&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21100850106481) thing. Don't see how it's "sad" when I'm being politically correct.

Native
13 Jun 12, 01:22
FRENCH
Why did you have to do that in barca colors -.-

Big Willy
13 Jun 12, 01:31
Why did you have to do that in barca colors -.-

:troll:

snake
13 Jun 12, 01:52
:pokerface: Last time I checked a Yank is a New England (http://www.jstor.org/discover/10.2307/453288?uid=3739560&uid=2&uid=4&uid=3739256&sid=21100850106481) thing. Don't see how it's "sad" when I'm being politically correct.\\

Don't you get it?

YOU'RE ALL YANKS TO US

Coasterfreek
13 Jun 12, 02:02
\\

Don't you get it?

YOU'RE ALL YANKS TO US

Rather a pathetic label to me as a west coast person. I already said I get the generic term (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?10621-Group-D&p=957392&viewfull=1#post957392)which you obviously didn't read that I know that. I don't not want to be thought of as one of these bastards (http://firstin.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/ny-yankees-logo.jpg)

Pharaoh
13 Jun 12, 04:16
Hey don't hate the best franchise in the world :)

Visca
13 Jun 12, 06:55
Hey don't hate the best franchise in the world :)

Ewwwwwww

Sqnalkel
13 Jun 12, 10:43
Ewwwwwww

Seriously a Farça fan and you're 'Ewwww' with New York Yankees, the most class team in the world together with Inter. The irony. :yao:

God I hate Farça, and Xavi and Iniesta should just stfu, even playing with Spain they have to act like the pathetic whiny bastards they are.

Visca
13 Jun 12, 11:04
:awyeah:

vitomins
13 Jun 12, 12:21
Can we please start talking about Group D again?

Pharaoh
14 Jun 12, 02:44
Calm down I wouldn't call the Yankees the classest franchise in baseball lol! We just have loads of moneeeeeeeyyyyy hahaha

---------- Post added at 19:44 ---------- Previous post was at 19:42 ----------

WHOOPPS sorry that was my last comment =D

I'm actually really curious to watch the French matches primarily cuz of Debuchy

Forza
14 Jun 12, 02:50
Il Nose :palm:
Please Do this country a favor and retire already...

We should be there with Denmark, or maybe even above as a hard and compact working team but he has to ruin it all.

gou8
15 Jun 12, 15:12
waiting for 2nd match...
Would Sweden and Ukraine to make a surprise likes Denmark and Croatia did ? :D

DIN011
15 Jun 12, 15:14
Il Nose :palm:
Please Do this country a favor and retire already...

We should be there with Denmark, or maybe even above as a hard and compact working team but he has to ruin it all.

lol :palm:

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 12, 16:05
Ukraine-France game interrupted by thunders :milkrageface:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
15 Jun 12, 16:09
I thought most modern stadiums are designed with moveable roofs...

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 12, 16:15
http://i.imgur.com/qjZjf.png

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:14 ----------

nope, out of all polish euro stadium only one in Warsaw can close the roof

IRR26
15 Jun 12, 16:46

Really, do you think european stadiums are modern ;).

But seriously speaking that is this very rare.

monster09
15 Jun 12, 17:40
Mexes, Clichy :lol:

Come on Sheva..

---------- Post added at 23:10 ---------- Previous post was at 23:05 ----------

http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-2bzm8f.gif

vasilios
15 Jun 12, 18:08
Nice goal by Menez. Still a twat.

Well that was quick. 2-0 Cabaye, game over.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
15 Jun 12, 18:20
France is practically toying with Ukraine lol

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 12, 20:18
damn England sucks

wonder what Ibra cursed to Hart :yao:

vasilios
15 Jun 12, 20:19
Mellberg with a 2nd half brace :lol:

monster09
15 Jun 12, 20:22
:lol: for a change England's game is entertaining.

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 12, 20:22
Damn Hodgeson you lucky

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
15 Jun 12, 20:23
Dammit!! Walcrap gets the equalizer!

Coasterfreek
15 Jun 12, 20:24
Fucking England

Besnik
15 Jun 12, 20:25
Oh what the fuck. How the hell he couldn't save that shot? Awful goalkeeping. :palm:

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 12, 20:36
Holy fuck

monster09
15 Jun 12, 20:38
Welbeck, what a goal/

IRR26
15 Jun 12, 20:45
I though Sweden would have this. That England´s secong goal was such a gift.

ghostnik11
15 Jun 12, 20:55
Who won the match between England and Sweden?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Coasterfreek
15 Jun 12, 20:58
Who won the match between England and Sweden?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

England won. such pigs....

monster09
15 Jun 12, 21:02
http://i.minus.com/ic8qpVI6n4Fk9.gif

Handoyo
16 Jun 12, 03:43
Wellbeck :megusta:

Though tbh, I love Carroll's goal as well. My kind of goal. Cross from deep, powerful header. Reminds me of the good ol' Crespo days.

Verathia
16 Jun 12, 14:42
What's with the hating on the brits?

_Ivan_
16 Jun 12, 16:56
walcott is such a class player. He passed between two defenders with such a easiness and gave a perfect ball for welbeck

dynasty27
16 Jun 12, 17:04
Of course credit for Walcott's run and the ability to cross (did well overall), but a perfect ball wouldn't have put Welbeck into the position to intuitively deliver the the ball across the goal line the way he did with his presence of mind, a moment of magic. Or maybe a goal could only happen this way

edit: Thx for repeating monster

monster09
16 Jun 12, 17:34
walcott is such a class player. He passed between two defenders with such a easiness and gave a perfect ball for welbeck

Class player? Far from it. This is the best way to use Walcott, as impact sub to use his pace against tiring defenders. He is such a frustrating player to watch when he starts (apart from few games), he is still young enough and can go on to become very good player but he is far from class player. He is just a speed merchant.

Also it was not perfect ball, it was Welbeck's presence of mind to pull that off, not many would have gone for that option.

Still massive credit to Walcott though, he changed the game completely and deserved Man of the match.

dynasty27
19 Jun 12, 15:22
Tonight he'll be back! Best striker in Europe.

Heskey > Crouch > Vassell

wicked wizard
19 Jun 12, 16:12
the speed freaks r our best players. if everyone in the england team was avrage speed we wundent be here now

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 18:54
COME ON UKRAINE

switching to Ibra - France

Pharaoh
19 Jun 12, 18:59
Great work by debuchy there. Awesome interception and run down the line. I really like this guy

ghostnik11
19 Jun 12, 19:28
England is playing too much long balls. And look too flat on the pitch.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

monster09
19 Jun 12, 19:35
Second worst game, first being France vs England.

England team makes Stoke very pleasing to watch.

wicked wizard
19 Jun 12, 19:40
its not like we are playing brazil but were deffending like we r. god i hate this team y want i born in italy

dynasty27
19 Jun 12, 19:52
The world's best striker!!!

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 19:58
The world's best striker!!!Ibra?

DIN011
19 Jun 12, 19:59
What a goal by Ibra…pure class.

Please just leave Milan already lol.

Sokrates
19 Jun 12, 19:59
Super goal by ibra

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Besnik
19 Jun 12, 20:00
Ibra with a fantastic goal. Sweden leading against France. :D

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 20:02
France is collapsing :smh:

interista4
19 Jun 12, 20:02
would ukraine go thro if they draw 1-1 and france loses?

wicked wizard
19 Jun 12, 20:03
ibrh>>>>fuking rooney

Uncommon
19 Jun 12, 20:03
Lloris is the reason why Sweden is not at least 3-0 up.

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 20:04
would ukraine go thro if they draw 1-1 and france loses?no

interista4
19 Jun 12, 20:05
Could've been 2-1 to ukraine in two mins.. what damn misses!

monster09
19 Jun 12, 20:06
ibrh>>>>fuking rooney

Di Maria >>>>>> Ronaldo.

interista4
19 Jun 12, 20:06
Ball passed the line btw, England gets that one back for the 2010 wc disallowed goal..

monster09
19 Jun 12, 20:07
Ukraine scored but not given. Ball crossed the line.

IRR26
19 Jun 12, 20:07
Okey those goal-line referees are pretty useless. Now it is comfirmed.

How he could not saw that. Have they checked referees eyesight.

Uncommon
19 Jun 12, 20:08
Di Maria >>>>>> Ronaldo.

Heskey >>>>>> Karimi

monster09
19 Jun 12, 20:10
Milevsky was offside in the build up to the goal. It was over the line but it shouldn't have got that far. Should've been flagged offside.

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 20:36
what a dribble run by Ribbery

---------- Post added at 22:36 ---------- Previous post was at 22:12 ----------

2-0 lol

wicked wizard
19 Jun 12, 20:39
england vs italy eh. been waiting for ths one

rsz85
19 Jun 12, 20:50
Milevsky was offside in the build up to the goal. It was over the line but it shouldn't have got that far. Should've been flagged offside.

Exactly. so it wasnt a decisive mistake.

I hope Kassai can ref the final in spite of this error.

dynasty27
19 Jun 12, 20:53
For the first time ever England has a really good keeper.

Lionheart
19 Jun 12, 20:54
Ukraine scored but not given. Ball crossed the line.

I can see the shit storm this is about to create. The host getting knocked out because of a not given goal. Oh boy oh boy. Fucking UEFA...

I didn't need any replays to see that shit. Saw the ball going completely in from the TV the first time but the dumb ass ref couldn't see it from 5 yards away :palm:

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 12, 20:57
Debuchy 2nd best runner in France 10,76km

M'vila best passer, 59 passes with 87% accuracy, run 10km

monster09
20 Jun 12, 05:52
For the first time ever England has a really good keeper.

David Seaman was not bad at all, Hart has made few mistakes in this Euro, will only get better though.

---------- Post added at 11:22 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

I can see the shit storm this is about to create. The host getting knocked out because of a not given goal. Oh boy oh boy. Fucking UEFA...

I didn't need any replays to see that shit. Saw the ball going completely in from the TV the first time but the dumb ass ref couldn't see it from 5 yards away :palm:

Host would have been knocked out even if it was given as goal. If the game ended 1-1 then also Ukraine would have ended as 3rd.

Also justice was done, it was offside so 5th official (Or whatever shit he is called as) missing the goal means no game changing decisions happened.

Still its about time to introduce goal line technology, dont know what more they want.

szasza02
20 Jun 12, 10:59
http://kep.index.hu/1/0/305/3057/30578/3057804_ff137dadf93337490426e829127d1198_wm.jpg
clear offside...
if anything, in a screwed up way this is a great wake the fuck up call for decision makers to introduce the automatic technologies in football which excludes even the possibility of errors like yesterday's.

not to mention the mistkakes made by the spanish ref in the Poland-Greece game (not giving penalty to Greece, false red card for greek player) that nobody talked about.

meanwhile... : https://twitter.com/SeppBlatter/status/215372031506657281
corrupted bitch ass fat ass punk ass pussy ass BITCH ASS COCKSUCKA', maybe you should clean your own fuckin yard before throwing the dirt on someone else's, don't you think? how many CRUCIAL errors happened during the WC 2010 for example? or in 2002? maybe you should quit talking shit, and actually DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT?

rsz85
20 Jun 12, 14:41
It's very funny that all the world and mainly all the ukranian scums are crying for an offside goal.....

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
20 Jun 12, 15:29
Lol.. RFI Monde is tearing Laurent Blanc into pieces lol... Apparently (I didnt know this) It "had" been 40 years since Sweden last beat France...

Bergpavian
20 Jun 12, 16:02
It's very funny that all the world and mainly all the ukranian scums are crying for an offside goal.....

That makes me so fucking angry. Complaining about a goal that should have never been allowed. :palm:

Reminds me of the polish people when they played against us in 2008: First they scored an offside goal and then they complained about a justified penalty in the injury time. I am no fan of Webb but that story was a disgrace for whole Polen (from premier over medias to normal people).

nope, out of all polish euro stadium only one in Warsaw can close the roof

And it takes hours to close the roof.

szasza02
21 Jun 12, 09:45
and now they sent Kassai home. as they say, a scapegoat is almost as welcome as a good solution...

Pajo
21 Jun 12, 21:30
http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/545562_10150977248368608_380487269_n.jpg