PDA

View Full Version : Video - you'll need a tissue for this :)

il Biscione 84
26 Mar 05, 06:54
look how bam bam zamorano said goodbye to interistas :( really emotional clip by 1 of our favourite players :depress:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1KBJ9L5A8WDEP1VHDUBLS92UG5

Handoyo
26 Mar 05, 11:18
Awesome dude! :star: But you do know that we have a video topic already, right? :D Next time, please just post it there, any kind of video. ;)

Hand;)yo

Ari
26 Mar 05, 11:32
Frisko or Fabio, could it be possible for you to translate what Zamorano said for the fans in that clip..

il Biscione 84
29 Mar 05, 04:26
yah i really woulk to know what he said exactly :confused:

Miki
29 Mar 05, 06:45
Well, i can't even download it in the first place. Yousendit tells me that the link is broken. :confused:

Ciao,
Tim

Enricos
29 Mar 05, 08:37
Here ya go Tim, I re-upped it:

http://s37.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1VAEO2QENLOLH0TTN9YT2E2L1N

primo-inter
04 May 05, 14:39
can someone please upload for me!

Enricos
04 May 05, 16:08
SuperEnricos to the rescue :strong:

Here it is mate:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0UWD6IC7E4YPX0296KE7FXEYCF

primo-inter
05 May 05, 09:27
thank you! :)

catanha
05 May 05, 09:28
Yep...I've seen this before, not through that though. I saw a 5 minute version last year, where it showed him signing autographs for the fans and just having fun with them.
If you're a true Inter supporter, you must surely get your hands on that...
Much recommended.

Enricos
05 May 05, 09:41
thank you! :)

No problem Primo, anything for an interista ;)

primo-inter
05 May 05, 09:52
:cry2: what a champion. Zamorano is a legend. He's the sort of player you wish you could clone 10 times.

Winning a scudetto would be great, but having players like Zamorano was something to be excited about in itself. He's simply a living legend.

Enricos
06 May 05, 14:58
Sometimes I feel sorry for all of those great loyal players that didnt win any major prizes with us :scared:

Its like J Zanetti, I just hope that we can give him a scudetto before he leaves us (prolly never) or retires :proud: :proud:

interista
08 May 05, 22:47
Grazie Ivan :proud: :proud: :proud:

U will always be in our hearts

catanha
08 Jul 05, 07:26
Formatted my comp. Can someone upload this again, please!

primo-inter
08 Jul 05, 07:28
get Groupster and download it from one of the many members on this forum who have it.

once u download groupster tell me ur email and i'll invite u to the forza inter group. Look in the groupster thread to understand me better.

catanha
08 Jul 05, 10:17
A mate who I'd sent it to, sent it to me.

Thanks anyway, primo.

Frisko
09 Jul 05, 13:05
I don't wanna do groupster (I refuse to do file sharing :stuckup:) but if anyone sends it to me, I'll translate what Bam Bam said.

Stefan
09 Jul 05, 13:48
I don't wanna do groupster (I refuse to do file sharing :stuckup:) but if anyone sends it to me, I'll translate what Bam Bam said.

You do know file sharing isn't illegal right?? It's only illegal if you share copyrighted material. ;)

Frisko
09 Jul 05, 23:03
Oh no it's not for that. I just don't like it because of viruses and crap like that. And since I've got braodband I've been dowloading too much stuff, my pc is getting slower and I really can do without formatting it.

Firdaus
10 Jul 05, 06:22
Could you upload it again, please? :)

Enricos
10 Jul 05, 08:52
Oh no it's not for that. I just don't like it because of viruses and crap like that. And since I've got braodband I've been dowloading too much stuff, my pc is getting slower and I really can do without formatting it.

Man Frisko, u can only get viri when you download a file that has got a virus in it... These days ppl get too scared about viri and all of that stuff. With Grouper, u only download the files u want urself, the chances of getting a virus when using grouper, are lower then getting a virus when surfing around the web....

Frisko
10 Jul 05, 09:43
Enricos, if people don't have proper anti-virus software, with definitions up to date, they're at risk of getting viruses. Then there's the Windows Updates, I know MANY people don't bother doing that, and therefore are exposed to hackers/spyware.

As far as I know, filesharing means that you allow selected people to access some of your files. and they do the same. Since I have no idea on how everybody's computer is looked after, I don't feel comfortable with that.

I mean, I do everything but I only had to let my brother use my old PC for a month, and he managed to make an absolute mess! :D

Kato
10 Jul 05, 09:58
lol the trick is to get a virus scanner that scans everything as it comes onto ur computer, then blocks the things that are suspect!

Frisko
10 Jul 05, 10:03
lol the trick is to get a virus scanner that scans everything as it comes onto ur computer, then blocks the things that are suspect!
Or just don't do filesharing :P

Kato
10 Jul 05, 11:48
yes but then i wouldn't have half the cool things i do on my computer lol.. though i mostly use torrents for things nowadays, they're better by a long way

Edlaut
12 Jul 05, 10:17

May I ask you to re-upload it again?
Thank you

Enricos
12 Jul 05, 16:01

May I ask you to re-upload it again?
Thank you

I'll do it tomorrow, in the mean time I advise you to use Grouper ;)

Edlaut
13 Jul 05, 09:14
Thanks, Enricos

I'll be waiting.
Please, let me know what is Grouper

Enricos
13 Jul 05, 10:04
http://st04.startlogic.com/~forza-in/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1635&start=0

The upping wil happen later on the day :)

M.M#23
13 Jul 05, 19:31
Can somebody reupload this file? I really want it :proud: :proud:

catanha
18 Jul 05, 10:12
Bump

Handoyo
18 Jul 05, 11:34
Just search for a topic called "Great Sharing Program" in this forum. ;) I have it on Grouper and you are free to download from me. C'mon guys, move those lazy bums! :D:p

Hand;)yo

Zamorano1+8=9
18 Jul 05, 19:32
yea, i downloaded it!