PDA

View Full Version : Quarter Final: Czech Republic - Portugal

Coasterfreek
18 Jun 12, 03:29
http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/d/dc/UEFA_Euro_2012_logo.png

http://logocompany.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/czech-republic-flag-300x200.png _ http://www.clker.com/cliparts/2/8/8/4/12065659511900408740Anonymous_flaf_of_Portugal.svg .med.png

National Stadium, Warsaw
21/6/12
20:45 CEST

Portugal's last 3 results
Portugal - Holland 2 - 1
Denmark - Portugal 2 - 3
Germany - Portugal 1 - 0

Czech Republic's last 3 results
Czech Republic - Poland 1 - 0
Greece - Czech Republic 1 - 2
Russia - Czech Republic 4 - 1

Besnik
18 Jun 12, 11:47
Well, Portugal are favourites and unless a miracle happens, they will make it though.

FORZAINTERMILAN
19 Jun 12, 06:12
portugal!

Coasterfreek
21 Jun 12, 05:35
Even though this game is less than 14 hours away as I type this, I predict there will be less than 20 posts for this thread :troll:. Only CR7 fans will post on it.

monster09
21 Jun 12, 05:52
Even though this game is less than 14 hours away as I type this, I predict there will be less than 20 posts for this thread :troll:. Only CR7 fans will post on it.

Or Haters ;)

Hopefully Portugal will win this tie.

Spain Vs Portugal will be good match (If Spain can win against France). Portugal are good counter attacking team and they have good enough defense, so will be a good match.

Stunbel
21 Jun 12, 11:11
Hopefuly that idiot Bento plays Quaresma this time.

MVD
21 Jun 12, 11:48
In my eyes Crissie still has a lot to proof whilst playing for his NT.
Nevertheless I want Portugal to win this!

monster09
21 Jun 12, 11:54
Hopefuly that idiot Bento plays Quaresma this time.

Why? Nani and Roandlo are some miles better than Quaresma, only way RQ can play is by playing Ronaldo as Striker which hardly works for Portugal.

sanka
21 Jun 12, 16:23
Tbh Postiga is a lie.He ruins all the quality in the attackin trio.He's way mediocre.

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 12, 16:33
Czech athletes in our city can not praise more. Especially welcome will remember after winning a match with Polish. On Saturday evening at the players waited under the hotel Monopol 300-400-strong group of supporters, among whom the majority were white and red fans. Ovation rewarded the players, and instead of whistling, congratulated and asked for autographs.

- Something similar is going through for the first time in his career. It is amazing that home support could be friendly even if you eliminate their team from the tournament. It could only happen in Poland and Wroclaw - said defender Tomas Sivok.

Go Czechs! I think most Poles are with you, right after those idiots who support Spain :palm:

let the Webb be with you :yao:

dynasty27
21 Jun 12, 16:42
Hopefuly that idiot Bento plays Quaresma this time.You should ask them to play Hugo in place of Postiga ;) Worst player in big tournaments since Pauleta.

Devious
21 Jun 12, 18:03
Coaster who are you rooting for? cause when you start a thread like this with flags and colors and all, I know from a past experience that the team you support is gona suck. :oblivious:

sanka
21 Jun 12, 18:59
It showed Eusembio and Figo next to him.Portugal football history those two.

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 12, 19:01
Czech Republic first team ever to win a group with negative goal difference

monster09
21 Jun 12, 19:04
Raul Meireles is just horrible player. I dont think he even completed a single pass, even when he was under no pressure.

sanka
21 Jun 12, 19:14
Imho Oliveira suits much more to this attackin frontline.Postiga is so fuckin poor.

Indeed Meireles is shit.

:troll:

He's now subbed for Hugo.Seems he wants a heavy CF.

Ronaldo hits the post.Nice move there. :slick:

Dylan
21 Jun 12, 19:32
Raul Meireles is just horrible player. I dont think he even completed a single pass, even when he was under no pressure.

Hit a great ball to Ronaldo for his shot that hit the post.

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 12, 19:34
perfect positiong by Cech

Pajo
21 Jun 12, 19:34
Ronaldo, that move :eek: THat's because Di maria is better and he is overrated :P

Pure luck saved the Czech so far.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
21 Jun 12, 19:36
By the way, can we go get Gabre Salessie?!?!?

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Boring game...

Sokrates
21 Jun 12, 19:40
By the way, can we go get Gabre Salessie?!?!?

---------- Post added at 11:36 ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 ----------

Boring game...

He is going to Werder

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Pajo
21 Jun 12, 19:52
lol, CRs FOURTH post this Euro...

IRR26
21 Jun 12, 19:54
CR is being an actor as much football player in this game. After every play he makes a face.

Pajo
21 Jun 12, 20:18
Monster jinxed Meireles, he is bossing in the second half :lol:

Portugal so unlucky, they deserve to score. Bud it like to wait till ET to see more football :D

Dylan
21 Jun 12, 20:21
Ronaldo doing the business.

monster09
21 Jun 12, 20:23
Monster jinxed Meireles, he is bossing in the second half :lol:

Portugal so unlucky, they deserve to score. Bud it like to wait till ET to see more football :D

:lol: more like anti jinx, since I made that post he has played few very good through balls to Roanldo.

Ronaldoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

IRR26
21 Jun 12, 20:24
Awesome goal from CR. That was class.

dynasty27
21 Jun 12, 20:24
Moutinho's movement and cross were just as awesome.

Coasterfreek
21 Jun 12, 21:33
Coaster who are you rooting for? cause when you start a thread like this with flags and colors and all, I know from a past experience that the team you support is gona suck. :oblivious:

I didn't care. I'm rooting for Germany to win overall. I can't post anymore in-game while I'm at work. I have this temporary job for the rest of June. I'll probably be at a bar for the Euro 2012 final regardless of who plays.

Congrats to Portugal. From watching the condensed tape, they seemed to deserve this result.

I predict there will be less than 20 posts for this thread :troll:.

Damn I was wrong :lol:

sanka
21 Jun 12, 22:47

Btw Happy Birthday man best wishes.

monster09
22 Jun 12, 04:44
3 goals and hit the woodwork 3 or 4 times. He is making it up for the Denmark mare.

The one that hit the woodwork would have been goal of the tournament by far, it was brilliant piece of play.

Portugal started off very poorly then dominated the game. Well deserved win. Their midfield need to step up big time for Semi finals though, otherwise they dont stand a chance.

Portugal Vs Spain would be great but hopefully it will be Portugal vs France.

FORZAINTERMILAN
22 Jun 12, 06:59
WELL DONE PORTUGAL! Now they need to win against FRANCE/SPAIN! i want to see Portugal - Italy FINAL!

_Ivan_
22 Jun 12, 11:09
WELL DONE PORTUGAL! Now they need to win against FRANCE/SPAIN! i want to see Portugal - Italy FINAL!

I'm definitely with this one! :)