PDA

View Full Version : Quarter Final: Spain - France

Coasterfreek
19 Jun 12, 22:08
http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/d/dc/UEFA_Euro_2012_logo.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9a/Flag_of_Spain.svg/300px-Flag_of_Spain.svg.png _ http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/c/c3/Flag_of_France.svg/320px-Flag_of_France.svg.png

Donbass Arena, Donetsk
23/6/12
20:45 CEST

Spain's last 3 results
Croatia - Spain 0 - 1
Spain - Ireland 4 - 0
Spain - Italy 1 - 1

France's last 3 results
Sweden - France 2 - 0
Ukraine - France 0 - 2
France - England 1 - 1

Fitzy
20 Jun 12, 00:14
I thought for a moment that said "Dumbass Arena"

Besnik
20 Jun 12, 00:14
If only Spain could fail in this one though. :D

dynasty27
20 Jun 12, 05:29
Hihihi, nah France'll got nothing on Spain. Del Bosque has revolutionized his system without striker, but he also makes adjustments. So far he has always got it right with his choices (Cesc vs Italia, Torres vs Ire, Navas sub vs Croatia). The revolution will be televised!

monster09
20 Jun 12, 05:59
This France team is very overrated, if Del Bosque plays his best team (With striker) then I can't see anything but Spain win.

Coasterfreek
20 Jun 12, 06:03
This France team is very overrated, if Del Bosque plays his best team (With striker) then I can't see anything but Spain win.

Overrated? I don't think alot of people "rate" them highly at all.

monster09
20 Jun 12, 06:11
Overrated? I don't think alot of people "rate" them highly at all.

Many did, they were among the favs 3rd or 4th to win the cup.

They have the worst defense too, would be fun watching Iniesta running rings around French midfield and defense.

ADRossi
20 Jun 12, 12:04
I thought France would win this game until I watched them against Sweden.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
20 Jun 12, 15:23
Atleast France won't have Mexes loool... I am still to understand how comes Blanc keeps using that dude... heck Mexes has never had a good game be it under which coach or with who he plays at CB... Complete useless player.

---------- Post added at 07:23 ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 ----------

...and oh, isn't France in the same WCQ 2014 group as Spain?

_Ivan_
20 Jun 12, 16:42
Cmon France!!!!!! Do it for me :)

rockball
20 Jun 12, 17:24
Go France!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
21 Jun 12, 15:21
RFI reporting "infighting" in the French camp... AGAIN!!! WC 2010 all over again... dammit!

Visca
23 Jun 12, 17:29
Casillas; Arbeloa, Piqué, Ramos, Alba; Busquets, Alonso; Silva, Xavi, Iniesta; Cesc

Del Bosque :work:

.........:fu::fu::fu:

dynasty27
23 Jun 12, 17:33
Del Bosque is always right in this tournament. Cesc has the tangibles and intangibles as CF.

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 17:36
Forza Francia!

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 12, 17:46
Viva La France! Barca/Real go home

Pajo
23 Jun 12, 17:48
Fuck em both tbh...

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 17:53
Fuck em both tbh...

France and Italy are the lesser of the evils today and tomorrow.. :)

vasilios
23 Jun 12, 18:08
Fuck em both tbh...

Agreed, but fuck Spain more.

Pajo
23 Jun 12, 18:37
Agreed, but fuck Spain more.

Agreed ;)

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 18:44
Aww man I like the french team =/ with the exception of Ribery I have no problem with the rest of them.

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 12, 18:44
Debuchy will play as a winger

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 18:45
Wow Debuchy playing RM instead RB........interesting

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 18:51
I'm not into Ribery either, but I love Lloris!

vasilios
23 Jun 12, 19:03
Aww man I like the french team =/ with the exception of Ribery I have no problem with the rest of them.

Now that Zidane is gone and they were a laughing stock in Euro 2008 and WC 2010 I don't really have that much hate left for them tbh. I still root against them, but not today.

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

:palm:

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 19:04
Debuchy got raped there lol

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 19:04
1-0 Spain... :(

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 19:05
Now that Zidane is gone and they were a laughing stock in Euro 2008 and WC 2010 I don't really have that much hate left for them tbh. I still root against them, but not today.

---------- Post added at 15:03 ---------- Previous post was at 14:58 ----------

:palm:

Well I was a huge fan of Zidane and after their fiascos I guess I have a little sympathy for them lol

monster09
2 right backs, still goal was created from right side.

Minardista
Terrible defending by Debuchy there :palm:

Perhaps not the right choice for us after all...

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 12, 19:09
thank God Branca didnt splash 10mil from the start on that noob :oblivious:

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 19:14
lol he's not bad.....just had a mistake there

The french team is SOOOOOOOOOOO static off the ball, these fuckers don't wanna move at all

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 19:15
I don't see how this French team scores. Even if they do, they'll easily concede later.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 19:22
lol he's not bad.....just had a mistake there

The french team is SOOOOOOOOOOO static off the ball, these fuckers don't wanna move at all

I dont get it... wouldn't Nasri be better suited for this game than Malouda?! TRue he slows play down, but he at least knows how to take on players and create space... His movement will be a huge upgrade to what Cabaye & Malouda are offering right now.

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 19:25
Yeah I agree I was surprised when he wasn't part of the starting lineup lol......could be some sort of strategy in the second half, who knows.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 19:27
Yeah I agree I was surprised when he wasn't part of the starting lineup lol......could be some sort of strategy in the second half, who knows.

Infighting I think... but he would still be much much better even with the beefs he has with Blanc & I think Benzema!

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 19:28
Busquets will always be Busquets :oblivious:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 19:31
Did Silva & Clichy have some kind of secret agreement? Coz the way Silva keeps taking him to the cleaners is just pure pathetic!

monster09
23 Jun 12, 19:34
This France team is just clueless, well every France team was clueless without Zidane, but before the Euro I thought this team can work as team and surprise few. By the way things are going, it will be same old same old.

Universe
23 Jun 12, 19:38
So.. Fucking.. Boring..

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 19:41
Malouda is failing so much it is amazing loool... Just watched a better replay of the goal by ITV from Malouda's pov :palm: :palm: :palm:*1000

Choppin Onions
23 Jun 12, 19:50
So.. Fucking.. Boring..

This. Fucking This.

I don't see how people find tiki-taka bullshit entertaining. It bores me too tears.

Universe
23 Jun 12, 19:55
I hope busquets dies by choking on a dick.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 19:57
Fucking Benzema cant move... damn!!!! Ribery is the only one trying in there!!

Universe
23 Jun 12, 20:00
And Debuchy has been a joke.

---------- Post added at 06:00 ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 ----------

Meanwhile, Malouda's been shit his whole career so no surprises there.

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 20:01
Not a bad header there

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 20:01
Oh malouda... What the f*uck is Blanc waiting for!??!?! Bring on Nasri or even Ben Arfa FFS!!!!!

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 20:02
Nice pass by Ribery

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 20:05
overall a poor game by debuchy correct sub there

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 20:05
Someone please shoot benzema for me!!!!!!

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 20:06
Nasri in... :notbad:

Choppin Onions
23 Jun 12, 20:07
Nasri and Menez. See if they can make a difference

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
23 Jun 12, 20:12
Nasri and Menez. See if they can make a difference

I dont get the Menez sub lool... he is just another Malouda waiting to happen! Ben Arfa should have come on

---------- Post added at 12:12 ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 ----------

Well done Frank!!! The only French man trying!

Universe
23 Jun 12, 20:14
This is such an apathetic display. It's like France don't realize they're a goal down and need to score in 20 mins. Neither team look like they give a shit, or realize it's a semi final spot up for grabs. In fact, this whole Euro has been dismal.

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 20:31
*Yawn*

Choppin Onions
23 Jun 12, 20:33
Well that'll do it. Glad I spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon inside watching the Spanish completeing 1400 passes and the French being spineless slugs.

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 20:38
What a boring game...ZZZZZZZZ

vasilios
23 Jun 12, 20:40
How dare you all call this match boring. Spain are artists, and are the only team (other than Barca of course) that play the beautiful game. All other teams are simply mobs of functioning retards clumsily walking about with no particular rhyme or reason, and all of you are just jealous of this beauty that your simple minds are too feeble to comprehend.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
Bwahahahahhahaha

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/179121_194240854038964_419686474_n.jpg

interista4
Fuck Barca.

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 20:41
Yeah I stopped watching lol.......i almost fell asleep in my computer chair =/ and I agree with Uni this entire Euro tourny has been boring as fuck..........disappointing

necrodragon
23 Jun 12, 20:42
fuck spain, they play the most boring football I have ever seen

Coasterfreek
23 Jun 12, 20:44
How dare you all call this match boring. Spain are artists, and are the only team (other than Barca of course) that play the beautiful game. All other teams are simply mobs of functioning retards clumsily walking about with no particular rhyme or reason, and all of you are just jealous of this beauty that your simple minds are too feeble to comprehend.

France looked like a bunch of walking chickens.

I agree with Uni this entire Euro tourny has been boring as fuck..........disappointing

Majority of this tournament has been interesting. Just this game was dull.

Pharaoh
23 Jun 12, 20:49
Ehhhh I'd beg to differ, I didn't enjoy many of the matches so far. I did enjoy Netherlands vs Portugal and a couple of other games, but this tournament as a whole has been fairly disappointing so far.

Tanel
23 Jun 12, 22:24
Benzema has to be the biggest flop of this tournament.

Fapuccino
23 Jun 12, 22:31
This. Fucking This.

I don't see how people find tiki-taka bullshit entertaining. It bores me too tears.

its boring when spain do it, theyre just a pseudo-barca. with barca the team just keeps possession, keeps the ball away from their opponents, and when they give it to messi he dribbles with it and scores some crazy ass goal. here they got torres who needs to be fed service with a spoon.

figer
23 Jun 12, 22:53
:chan:

Nasri to journalists: “You always try to write **** about us. Go **** yourself, **** your mom, you son of a bitch. Now you can say I’m badly brought up... "

( http://vancouverdesi.com/sports/footballnasri-targets-afp-journalist-in-foul-mouthed-tirade/ )

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
24 Jun 12, 00:36
:chan:

Nasri to journalists: “You always try to write **** about us. Go **** yourself, **** your mom, you son of a bitch. Now you can say I’m badly brought up... "

( http://vancouverdesi.com/sports/footballnasri-targets-afp-journalist-in-foul-mouthed-tirade/ )

That is fucked up lool but then again the journalist provoked him! He initially declined the interview & the journalist went "casse-toi"! Like what the fuck man!!! Nasri has a big ego. Every1 knows that... coming from a game he didnt start & that his team lost & u think casse-toi is how u'll get an interview from him? fuck that! I am almost with Samir on this one! ... Apparently that other idiot M'villa rather ran into the pitch to get Xabi's shirt!! I mean common dude, u just had a really shit game, ur country got schooled & u were one of the horrible players.. at the end of the game u rather go get an opponent's shirt?!?!???!?! THe fuck is wrong with these sissise they call players these days?!?!?!?

2010 was Ribery & Anelka... this time Nasri, Ben Arfa & Diarra... What is that shit Blanc was sayying about "blanc-ing" the French national team?!?!? He & they can go fuck themselves now!

Visca
24 Jun 12, 11:31
its boring when spain do it, theyre just a pseudo-barca. with barca the team just keeps possession, keeps the ball away from their opponents, and when they give it to messi he dribbles with it and scores some crazy ass goal. here they got torres who needs to be fed service with a spoon.

Yeah, that's the problem. There's no player to finish things off, so with Spain it's just "pass-pass-pass-pass... now what?" In the WC they had Villa but since he's out, it's just incredibly dull. Now half the time they don't even play with a striker, don't know how Del Bosque thinks tiki-taka is going to be effective without anyone to eventually feed it to. I mean it's effective in the sense that the other team doesn't touch the ball but who cares when you can't score yourself? I really want Llorente to play and see if it's an improvement.

Iron_Inter
24 Jun 12, 11:48
http://footballburp.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/france-fan-sleeping-during-euro-2012-france-v-england.jpg

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
24 Jun 12, 12:59
Enjoy if u understand French loool...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tSo_TiNCtw&feature=player_embedded#!

Universe
24 Jun 12, 13:39
Well that'll do it. Glad I spent a beautiful Saturday afternoon inside watching the Spanish completeing 1400 passes and the French being spineless slugs.

Dude, 14000. Please.

I knew I was missing something. http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/8944/cuchu2.png