PDA

View Full Version : Semi-Final: Germany - Italy

Coasterfreek
24 Jun 12, 21:26
http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/d/dc/UEFA_Euro_2012_logo.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/DFBEagle.svg/225px-DFBEagle.svg.png _ http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/97/FIGC_logo.svg/200px-FIGC_logo.svg.png

National Stadium, Warsaw
28/6/12
20:45 CEST

Die Mannschaft's last 4 results
Germany - Greece 4 - 2
Denmark - Germany 1 - 2
Holland - Germany 1 - 2
Germany - Portugal 1 - 0

Azzurri's last 4 results
England - Italy 0 - 0 (2-4 Penalties)
Italy - Ireland 2 - 0
Italy - Croatia 1 - 1
Spain - Italy 1 - 1

Mad Biscione
24 Jun 12, 21:27
YES! Englang would be just a background for Germany, italy might actually fight

Besnik
24 Jun 12, 21:29
Deutschland!!!!!!!!

Bill
24 Jun 12, 21:52
Germany. More rest, Italy played 120mins, Germany has better players, Italy inability to score in open play. One thing Italy does have is a more tactical awareness of the game...they could frustrate Ozil & Co. for most of the game with a packed midfield. Schweini might sit out but I think he has been below par. Italy will probably score a goal but Germany will score 3.

I4E
24 Jun 12, 21:55
Italy have been playing great football, but i will maintain my stance and say Germany will take the trophy

necrodragon
24 Jun 12, 21:55
fuck italy

interista4
24 Jun 12, 21:56
Forza Italia!

Coasterfreek
24 Jun 12, 22:32
Deutschland!

Jnr
24 Jun 12, 22:35
It will be a brilliant game. Cant wait.

FORZAINTERMILAN
25 Jun 12, 00:18
ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA ITALIA

Milk!
25 Jun 12, 00:59
fuck italy

:palm:

Coasterfreek
25 Jun 12, 01:47
fuck italy

A bit harsh?

Visca
25 Jun 12, 01:48
Tough call. Italia has the history on their side, but Germany actually has a great setup this time around. Still want Italy to win though as I've kind of adopted them as my second team this tournament, so just in case Spain fails to beat Portugal ( :palm: ) I'd like Italy to take the trophy.

Big Willy
25 Jun 12, 02:21
Germany are my favourites for the Euro but I like Italy so, may the best win. :)

Verathia
25 Jun 12, 02:28
Forza Italia!

Native
25 Jun 12, 04:58
Forza Italia... FUCK gemrany

Italy can win this with their defence, but I'm afraid it won't happen... Would be great to see Italy beat both England and Germany though. Showing those fuckers with their overrated leagues some Italian superiority

monster09
25 Jun 12, 06:11
Italy have been playing great football, but i will maintain my stance and say Germany will take the trophy

4 goals, 3 from set pieces and 1 from open play :proud:

Pirlo has been amazing though, great great player and dying breed. There aren't any quality deeplying playmakers anymore, it will be interesting to see how he copes against Germans who are miles ahead of England both technically and tactically. They press and hardly gives any space so Balo and Cassano can't waste as many chances as they did agaisnt England.

I think Germany will win this tie, it will be very close but if Germans play Klose then they will win it.

---------- Post added at 11:41 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

Forza Italia... FUCK gemrany

Italy can win this with their defence, but I'm afraid it won't happen... Would be great to see Italy beat both England and Germany though. Showing those fuckers with their overrated leagues some Italian superiority

National teams doesn't show how great a league is, if so we would have said Brazilian league and French league was the best in 90s.

Hasan
25 Jun 12, 08:28
I allways had that Italy-Inter conection in my head but now ... fucking 5-6 Juve starters plus Abate. Sory Italiy but I will cheer for Germany this time.

Forza Ozil!!!

Ffi201zi002tlis
25 Jun 12, 09:49
I allways had that Italy-Inter conection in my head but now ... fucking 5-6 Juve starters plus Abate. Sory Italiy but I will cheer for Germany this time.

Forza Ozil!!!
Abate is Inter's legend :yuno: so please don't include him with Rube/Bbilan scums :fu:

crzdcolombian
25 Jun 12, 14:44
If Italy doesn't score on open play then Germany is going to have a field day. From what I have seen at Euro I don't think any team is at Germanys level. I really hope Italy don't go out there to try and go to PKs.

I4E
25 Jun 12, 14:51
Abate is Inter's legend :yuno: so please don't include him with Rube/Bbilan scums :fu:

:pokerface: :chan:

dynasty27
25 Jun 12, 14:53
:pokerface: :chan:Auwbauwte
http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?10563-I-love-Abate

n4l
25 Jun 12, 14:56
If prandelli has the kajones to play a balotelli-di natale forward combo, italy can give germany fits and make them be more cautious. Long balls from pirlo/de rossi to those 2 is nightmarish tbh.

Germany is definite favorite though.

Thankfully england lost because at least now we'll have 2 good semi's.

vitomins
25 Jun 12, 15:28
If prandelli has the kajones to play a balotelli-di natale forward combo, italy can give germany fits and make them be more cautious. Long balls from pirlo/de rossi to those 2 is nightmarish tbh.

Germany is definite favorite though.

Thankfully england lost because at least now we'll have 2 good semi's.

I always wanted Prandelli to try Balotelli and Di Natale with Cassano or Giovinco as the 1 behind them. Italy no longer has a trequartista player, but I always thought Cassano or Giovinco could play it better than Montolivo or Motta can.

Should be a good one!

---------- Post added at 11:28 ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 ----------

National teams doesn't show how great a league is, if so we would have said Brazilian league and French league was the best in 90s.

Not a fair comparison. Check out the squads from the past winners:

1990: Germany - 77% from Bundesliga
1994: Brazil - 50% from Brasileiro
1998: France - 45% from Ligue 1
2002: Brazil - 59% from Brasileiro (Dida was owned by Milan and Juninho was owned by Atlético Madrid, drops it to 50%)
2006: Italy - 100% from Serie A
2010: Spain - 87% from La Liga

So of the past 6 champions, you can at least make the argument that the domestic leagues were strong when the country won the World Cup for Germany, Italy and Spain because more than 3/4 of their team played in that league. Not saying that it is a fact, but you can at least make an argument based on the fact that so many players played in their domestic league.

This argument cannot be made, at least not as strong of one, for Brazil and France because when they won, only half or less of their squad was made op of players from the domestic league.

n4l
25 Jun 12, 15:38
Problem with cassano/gio/diamanti as trequartista is that they don't defend, which takes your 4-3-1-2 formation to a 4-3-3, especially on transition-to-defense. Against Germany, that's going to be a bad idea. I have no problem with monto/motta as the "trequartista". They will overload the middle and provide better defensive cover (4 mids v germany's 3) and they are better passers than cassano/gio/diamanti.

It restricts italy to playing more on the counter, but that was going to happen regardless. I just hope prandelli tries it. Both mario and di natale are very good at penetrating runs; both wide and straight ahead. With good passers behind them and both being faster than germany's defensive duo, it's a tactical advantage to consider exploiting.

However, I am sure prandelli is going to start with cassano.

monster09
25 Jun 12, 15:57
Not a fair comparison. Check out the squads from the past winners:

1990: Germany - 77% from Bundesliga
1994: Brazil - 50% from Brasileiro
1998: France - 45% from Ligue 1
2002: Brazil - 59% from Brasileiro (Dida was owned by Milan and Juninho was owned by Atlético Madrid, drops it to 50%)
2006: Italy - 100% from Serie A
2010: Spain - 87% from La Liga

So of the past 6 champions, you can at least make the argument that the domestic leagues were strong when the country won the World Cup for Germany, Italy and Spain because more than 3/4 of their team played in that league. Not saying that it is a fact, but you can at least make an argument based on the fact that so many players played in their domestic league.

This argument cannot be made, at least not as strong of one, for Brazil and France because when they won, only half or less of their squad was made op of players from the domestic league.

Yes but how good the league is has nothing to do with National team's performance as there might be very good foreigners playing in the league to make it stronger than other leagues.

For example, in 2008, Germany were runners up in Euro with almost all players playing in Bundesliga, but the league was far from second best league and stronger than Permier League or Serie A.

In 2002, Germans were runners up in WC, but I wouldn't say there were anywhere near Serie A and for decades Spain were underachievers but La Liga was historically always first or second best league.

If Italy NT is stronger than England, that means Italians are better than English, thats it and nothing to do with league as the best players in the league are almost foreigners. Players like David Silva, Mata, Kompany, Mata, RVP, Tevez, Aguero, Valencia, Suarez are all foreigners and make the league better.

lonewolf19
25 Jun 12, 15:59
I am with Germany in this one.
fucking jube and milan shits all around

vitomins
25 Jun 12, 16:05
FUN FACT: Italy has not not lost a 90 minute knockout match since 1988. They have only lost in a 90 minute knockout match twice in their entire history at major tournaments:

1982 World Cup and Euro 1984 were the first tournaments using a knockout stage...

1986 World Cup: Italy 0-2 France
Euro 1988: Soviet Union 2-0 Italy

-----------------------------------------------------

1990 World Cup: Italy 1-1 Argentina (3-4 on PK's)
1994 World Cup: Brazil 0-0 Italy (3-2 on PK's)
1998 World Cup: Italy 0-0 France (3-4 on PK's)
Euro 2000: France 2-1 Italy (Golden Goal)
2002 World Cup: South Korea 2-1 Italy (Golden Goal)
Euro 2008: Spain 0-0 Italy (4-2 on PK's)

DIN011
25 Jun 12, 16:09
I just hope Cassano doesn't start, he's looked pretty mediocre in all games and he can't play more than 45 minutes. Why not just use him as a supersub?

vitomins
25 Jun 12, 16:13
Yes but how good the league is has nothing to do with National team's performance as there might be very good foreigners playing in the league to make it stronger than other leagues.

For example, in 2008, Germany were runners up in Euro with almost all players playing in Bundesliga, but the league was far from second best league and stronger than Permier League or Serie A.

In 2002, Germans were runners up in WC, but I wouldn't say there were anywhere near Serie A and for decades Spain were underachievers but La Liga was historically always first or second best league.

If Italy NT is stronger than England, that means Italians are better than English, thats it and nothing to do with league as the best players in the league are almost foreigners. Players like David Silva, Mata, Kompany, Mata, RVP, Tevez, Aguero, Valencia, Suarez are all foreigners and make the league better.

As I said, there is no definite correlation, but an argument can be made. In the 2007-08 season, Germany had 3 teams in the Round of 16 of the UEFA Cup and Schalke made it to the Quarters of the Champions League. So there was 4 pretty strong teams in Germany that year.

In 2002, Borussia Dortmund was the UEFA Cup runner-up and Bayer Leverkusen was the Champions League runner-up.

So, as you see, there are definitely connections.

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

I just hope Cassano doesn't start, he's looked pretty mediocre in all games and he can't play more than 45 minutes. Why not just use him as a supersub?

I thought Cassano was good against Spain, but that's about it. Yesterday was his worst performance so far. I definitely think Balo and Di Natale should start against Germany.

monster09
25 Jun 12, 16:18
As I said, there is no definite correlation, but an argument can be made. In the 2007-08 season, Germany had 3 teams in the Round of 16 of the UEFA Cup and Schalke made it to the Quarters of the Champions League. So there was 4 pretty strong teams in Germany that year.

In 2002, Borussia Dortmund was the UEFA Cup runner-up and Bayer Leverkusen was the Champions League runner-up.

So, as you see, there are definitely connections.

---------- Post added at 12:13 ---------- Previous post was at 12:12 ----------

I thought Cassano was good against Spain, but that's about it. Yesterday was his worst performance so far. I definitely think Balo and Di Natale should start against Germany.

There is also other way Vito, In 2006-07 and 2007-08 3 english teams were in Semi finals of Champions league (Not UEFA cup) but didn't qualify for Euro 08.

It maybe bit repetative but I dont see NT teams and league's strength having any connection, as like I said leagues are stronger because of foreign talent.

vitomins
25 Jun 12, 16:39
There is also other way Vito, In 2006-07 and 2007-08 3 english teams were in Semi finals of Champions league (Not UEFA cup) but didn't qualify for Euro 08.

It maybe bit repetative but I dont see NT teams and league's strength having any connection, as like I said leagues are stronger because of foreign talent.

England is a whole different discussion. England and Spain are the only major football countries that have not finished in the top 3 of the World Cup more than once. Since Spain has went on to win the Euro and WC back to back, I think we can remove them from the list of underachieving nations. It really is embarrassing for England. So of course that league relies on foreign talent to be successful, they cannot create any superstars of their own!

Germany: 11 times
Brazil: 9 times
Italy: 7 times
Argentina: 4 times
France: 4 times

Think about this. Sweden, Uruguay, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and Poland have more top 3 finishes in the World Cup than England and Spain do!

With less than half of the Premier League players being English, the National Team will never correlate with the league. However, in other leagues, domestic players are much more prevalent, so it is easier to see a relation.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/08/jose-luis-astiazaran-la-liga-england

monster09
25 Jun 12, 16:57
England is a whole different discussion. England and Spain are the only major football countries that have not finished in the top 3 of the World Cup more than once. Since Spain has went on to win the Euro and WC back to back, I think we can remove them from the list of underachieving nations. It really is embarrassing for England. So of course that league relies on foreign talent to be successful, they cannot create any superstars of their own!

Germany: 11 times
Brazil: 9 times
Italy: 7 times
Argentina: 4 times
France: 4 times

Think about this. Sweden, Uruguay, Hungary, Czechoslovakia, and Poland have more top 3 finishes in the World Cup than England and Spain do!

With less than half of the Premier League players being English, the National Team will never correlate with the league. However, in other leagues, domestic players are much more prevalent, so it is easier to see a relation.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/jul/08/jose-luis-astiazaran-la-liga-england

Gary Neville and Scholes said everything that is wrong with England NT. I dont think they can achieve anything as they are very poor side, problems is not just with the team, it is at grass roots level. In leagues, Foreign players makes the space for these players to operate but when these players play together they are absolutely clueless. One of the best example was Lampard in 2006. Robben and Duff created all the space and Lampard flourished scoring so many goals but when played for England he was average.

I will hold up my hand and say England are not better than even Belgium NT, but league is completely different as I explain in previous posts.

Also other problem is their coaching level, they have around 2000 coaches who hold UEFA coaching badges whereas Spain, Germany and Italians have more than 25,000.

Edit: That article explained it all, Premier league is all about foreign players (Or most of the quality is because of foreign players).

ADRossi
25 Jun 12, 18:03
Gazzetta reporting Chiellini is back in training, appears he might be fit for the match

Fapuccino
25 Jun 12, 20:03
he can play lb, i mean balzaretti simply offered width his delivery was shit. chiellini can do that, and they need to neutralize germanys wings. maybe 3 man defence

rockball
26 Jun 12, 06:23
I think Italy should start with Diamanti behind Di Natale. Make it a more mobile and midfield heavy formation which kinda suits all players there.

vitomins
26 Jun 12, 13:36
I think Italy should start with Diamanti behind Di Natale. Make it a more mobile and midfield heavy formation which kinda suits all players there.

No Balotelli??

ADRossi
26 Jun 12, 16:33
Just thinking aloud; with Maggio suspended and Abate nursing an injury I'm curious to see what Prandelli does with the RB position. If Abate is lacking full health, there is no obvious option to replace him.

Bill
26 Jun 12, 22:42
Back three and play Giaccherini on the right? I think he is right footed. It would be a huge risk as both Lahm and Podolski will attack nonstop down Italy's right but might help with the counter as Giaccherini is mainly a winger.

rockball
27 Jun 12, 12:41
No Balotelli??

Balotelli hasn't done much this tournament. Been decent in getting spaces but his finishing has been woeful.

Taking that aside, for the formation I mentioned, Di Natale is a much better fit. He is used to being the lone striker with 5-6 midfielders behind him, something Italy can do with Diamanti playing.

vitomins
27 Jun 12, 12:50
Balotelli hasn't done much this tournament. Been decent in getting spaces but his finishing has been woeful.

Taking that aside, for the formation I mentioned, Di Natale is a much better fit. He is used to being the lone striker with 5-6 midfielders behind him, something Italy can do with Diamanti playing.

I know Balotelli has not scored much, but he has been one of the main reasons why we have gotten chances. Do you remember how our attack looked when he came off against Croatia? Even against Ireland, the attack was much more interesting when he came on at the end

Sorry, but I disagree. I feel Balotelli must be on the field.

necrodragon
27 Jun 12, 13:17
hopefully germany knock italy out and some Rube players get injured in the process

ADRossi
27 Jun 12, 13:23
Just read a report that if Chiellini is fit and Abate isn't, Chiellini will play LB with Balzaretti moving over to the right

sanka
27 Jun 12, 14:13
Well would be great imo if Penis nose played LB.Would be a steadier defence line.

vitomins
27 Jun 12, 16:06
Just read a report that if Chiellini is fit and Abate isn't, Chiellini will play LB with Balzaretti moving over to the right

Yikes...You can count on one hand the amount of times Balzaretti has played on the right side in the last 5 years. I think he played RB the most when he was at Juve, and even then he played LB twice as much.

Germany is not really a team where you want to use players in positions out of their comfort zones.

ADRossi
27 Jun 12, 16:15
Yikes...You can count on one hand the amount of times Balzaretti has played on the right side in the last 5 years. I think he played RB the most when he was at Juve, and even then he played LB twice as much.

Germany is not really a team where you want to use players in positions out of their comfort zones.

Not to mention Lahm and whichever winger they deploy attacking Balzaretti definitely does not favour Italy.

vitomins
27 Jun 12, 16:17
Not to mention Lahm and whichever winger they deploy attacking Balzaretti definitely does not favour Italy.

Lahm and Podolski....No me gusta!

ADRossi
27 Jun 12, 16:18
Lahm and Podolski....No me gusta!

Podolski confirmed?

Pajo
27 Jun 12, 21:17
Maybe Reus, Germany fans say Reus will start over Podolski.

Devious
27 Jun 12, 21:47
Italy fans will be doing alot of this tomorrow

https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/6/25/gKhXdYbG9UiTZg2nM13Tvg2.gif

Lionheart
28 Jun 12, 09:19
Flaming Italians openly in the German media begun right after Italy beat England. It's not only tabloids, but even in serious TV programs & broadsheets.

Hate on Italians since 2006 is widely accepted in the community & it is this lack of character of the German team & their fans that I can't bring myself to cheer for them. I'm living in this country & I'm hearing/seeing ugly shit 24/7. If it is bothering me as a non-Italian, I don't even wanna know how Italians feel about this.

No sign of respect for the opponent, no sportsmanship but just pure arrogance. They talk as if they're 100% convinced they'll win the cup. & it's not only this time... every time they participate in a tournament, the same ugly character can be seen all over the country. You're simply not supposed to win against them, cuz then you'll be cursed & hated forever.

It's basically the same reason why there was a second World War in my opinion: Because the German mind can't cope with the idea of accepting a loss.

Right now as I'm writing this, the TV is showing footage from the semi-final game between Italy-Germany from WC 1970 (Facchetti is playing :proud:), in which Italy is leading 1-0 & playing hard Catenaccio. The commentator is bad mouthing the Italian team like crazy.

Why motherfuckers? Why? What's the point of showing this today, right now? To hype the people & the Italy-hate even more?

I switched to another channel & Olaf Thon, the former German player is being interviewed about the game. He just said "Italians are no pigs but they will play dirty."

Unbelievable... just unbelievable...

I just hope Italy beats them today once again cuz after all the bad mouthing & the hate, seeing them crying, whining faces all over the streets & in the news, is simply epic & priceless.

jeremija
28 Jun 12, 15:35
Hmm, Juventus vs. Bayern Munchen...

I think Munchen

ADRossi
28 Jun 12, 15:37
Confirmed:

Buffon
Abate Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini
De Rossi Pirlo Marchisio
Montolivo
Cassano Balotelli

necrodragon
28 Jun 12, 16:19
forza bayern, merda rubentus

Pajo
28 Jun 12, 16:22
Forza Italy! Though, whoever wins today, i hope will win the final as well!

Visca
28 Jun 12, 16:25
I hope Italy wins :D

I feel like Spain will choke in the final so I'd rather Italy take the cup than Germany.

sanka
28 Jun 12, 16:26
101% with Italia.That's me.

dynasty27
28 Jun 12, 16:49
Confirmed:

Buffon
Abate Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini
De Rossi Pirlo Marchisio
Montolivo
Cassano BalotelliLooks decent. Cassano is actually the right player upfront against a German side, it's just that he won't keep up for 90+ mins. Good to see Montolivo playing against "his" country.
Last time when they met Chiellini killed Germany flank. Nice match up against Boateng.

ADRossi
28 Jun 12, 17:31
Abate could not get fit in time, Balzaretti in to play RB

_Ivan_
28 Jun 12, 17:31
I hope Italy wins :D

I feel like Spain will choke in the final so I'd rather Italy take the cup than Germany.

Same here :)

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 12, 17:44
Whoever wins, they better beat the shit out of Spain, preferably Italy

Pajo
28 Jun 12, 17:49
Lazy to lool feom phone, germanys starting line up?

dynasty27
28 Jun 12, 17:55
Poldolski for Schürrle, Kroos for Reus, Gomez for Klose.

vasilios
28 Jun 12, 17:57
Lazy to lool feom phone, germanys starting line up?

someone needs auto-correct

Pajo
28 Jun 12, 18:00
No Muller?

vasilios
28 Jun 12, 18:03
Nope.

Neuer, Hummels, Badstuber, Lahm, Boateng, Khedira, Schweinsteiger, Özil, Kroos, Podolski, Gomez

Doffy
28 Jun 12, 18:40
this is gonna be a great game guys.

im rooting for the italians on this one, they just might pull it off... or the might crack and the germans are gonna destroy them. hm... whoever wins this will take the cup imo.:megusta:

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 18:44
The Italians can beat Germany. Even though Germany is the favorite to win, if its any team that can beat the powerhouse of Germany its the Italians with their defense.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Alex de Large
28 Jun 12, 18:44
FORZA ITALIA

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 18:53
I just realized that Italy has the most dynamic team in euro 2012. They have pushed chilleni as the Left Back. And other players that have played a different role in other matches.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Universe
28 Jun 12, 18:58
Any good streams?

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:03
Any good streams?is it not on national tv over there?

first row are decent, not the best quality but better than nothing.. http://www.thefirstrow.eu/watch/128305/1/watch-germany-vs-italy.html

.. and is de rossi wearing 1 short sleeve and 1 long sleeve?.. lol

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 19:06
SOPCAST: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/133162
ESPN3 (flash) : http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/480935/size/condensed/
o (http://espn.go.com/watchespn/player/_/source/espn3/id/480935/size/condensed/)ther flash: http://www.nutjob.eu/

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:07
GOOOOAAAAALLLLLLLLLL SUPERMARIOOOOOOOOOOO

Cris
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Native
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
GOLASOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MARIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pharaoh
:fuckyea:

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 19:08
Golaso golaso, what build up play great turn and cross by Cassano. Mario Baloteli finishing with header.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:09
Ex Inter.. :proud:

That's something..... Forza Italia!!!

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 19:09
What a brilliant work on the left side from Cass. Great header by Mario. Hope they hold on and suffocate the germans.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 19:17
https://sphotos.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/528159_487479721267186_2123325376_n.jpg

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:21
balzaretti beast tackle, and montolivo :yuno: shoot

FUCKIIINGGGGG HAVVEEE ITTTTTTT.. SUPERMARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pharaoh
28 Jun 12, 19:22
Man this is some tournament Pirlo is having

interista4
Cassano is bossing.
Another :thumbsup: for our management, keep doing your great work!

ghostnik11
I can't believe Montilivo tried to dribble instead of shooting the ball towards goal and he had so much time

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Cris
28 Jun 12, 19:23
MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Pharaoh
FUCK YEAH OMG THIS IS GREAT FOOTBALL BY ITALY!!! Lovely counter attack

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOon DECHIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

interista4
2 best players on the pitch are Ex Inter..... fu haters!

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 19:24
What a shot. The goal keeper couldn't even move. Mario Baloteli is a absolute beast splits the center backs and rips the ball through the back of the goal net.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Universe
28 Jun 12, 19:25
Holy fuck.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 19:26
Unfucking believable!!! What is it with germans & choking at Semis loooooool

Big Willy
http://c0014364.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_d27b87c

HAHAHA This guy is insane.

Bergpavian
I see a second yellow card for Balotelli. Taking off his shirt again after scoring his third goal. :D

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:27

As I said before.. not the same old Germany.. they won't win shit with those choker Bayren players.

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 19:28
What a beautiful Azzurri. FORZA ITALIA!

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 12, 19:29
Seriously why did we say no to Cassano !!!!!!!!! Or better yet WTF did we sell Balo !!! Kid is 21 and is World Class

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 19:31
http://c0014364.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_d27b87c

HAHAHA This guy is insane.

I think he was reacting to that controversial cover gazetto had depicting him as King Kong

---------- Post added at 11:31 ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 ----------

Seriously why did we say no to Cassano !!!!!!!!! Or better yet WTF did we sell Balo !!! Kid is 21 and is World Class

Mourinho is the answer to that.. He(Mario) had an interview not long ago where he said, it is Mou's fault if Mou doesnt understand him lol

DIN011
I wanted Cassano to be benched, he sure proved me wrong. :lol: Dude's bossing.

And Mario. :proud:

Seriously why did we say no to Cassano !!!!!!!!!

Because Pazzini is better.

:lol:

No, seriously, because we have the worst management in the world.

Mourinho is the answer to that.. he had an interview not long ago where he said, it is Mou's fault if Mou doesnt understand him lol
What does Mourinho have to do with it? Mou was in Real when Cassano left Sampdoria.

I will never get over the fact that Milan got Cassano for 5 mil, and we got Pazzini for like 19 (12 + Biabiany)

vasilios
showing that Gomez loser who the real Super Mario is

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:33

We couldn't refuse City's 40m offer, nothing to do against that.
Why did we say no to Cassano? Because we don't do the most obvious things, as we can expect from our management.
Same reason why we didn't give enough time to Pirlo and are going to sell Luc...

Retarded management decisions

Cris
28 Jun 12, 19:33
We couldn't refuse City's 40m offer, nothing to do against that.
Why did we say no to Cassano? Because we don't do the most obvious things, as we can expect from our management.
Same reason why we didn't give enough time to Pirlo and are going to sell Luc...

Retarded management decisions It wasn't 40mil. It was like 26mil.

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:35
It wasn't 40mil. it was like 26mil

€ or £?

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:35
Mourinho is the answer to that.. he had an interview not long ago where he said, it is Mou's fault if Mou doesnt understand him lol lol wierdly enough i watched this interview yesterday, it was balotelli that said this to liam galagher, top lad :)

Il Divin Codino
28 Jun 12, 19:36
Great game by Italy so far!

Here's a stream with good quality, it's in spanish though

http://eduman-tv.net/tdn-en-vivo-televisa-deportes-network-en-vivo/

Cris
28 Jun 12, 19:36
€. I'll try and find a link.

£24m. Source http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/8910570.stm

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:38
Well still, keep in mind that we couldn't deal with his actions (and were in need of money) so it was tempting to sell him.
Seems that the Italy's coach (I'd sign him anyday) knows how to deal with players like him

Icecold
We're rocking tonight. Forza ragazzi!

Gief Balo back.

necrodragon
I have never felt so ashamed as an interista, our entire management is a fucking joke and should go and hang themselves.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 19:39
lol wierdly enough i watched this interview yesterday, it was balotelli that said this to liam galagher, top lad :)

Yeah that is what i meant... I misplaced my "he", rendering my statement sort of tada-da! :P

Bergkamp
28 Jun 12, 19:41
Did we try for Montolivo?

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 19:42

Its not Germany choking, its Italians play and structure. The Architect "Ozil" every time he touches the ball he has a defender on his heels he has no time to make a good play. Italy is a team that if their players show up and play great defense can beat any team on the pitch. Italy is simply shutting Germany down at all angles whether they put the ball wide or if the try to play ball in air to Mario Gomez.

Now foolish ESPN commentators are going to say Germany is losing because of over confidence and being panicky. Germany isn't panicking, they are getting shut down and outplayed. I think ESPN commentators on futbol is the worst in the world get Roy Huddleson to commentate and half time talk, a person who knows how to read the game and not just cue cards.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

necrodragon
28 Jun 12, 19:42
wonder how many of you here would trade italys success for inter's success, seeing the italy support I think quite a bit.

Like it or not italy were shit in 2008 and 2010 because inter were successful and juventus were shit, and now that inter are shit italy are successful again. Wonder how italians manage to support us

Pharaoh
28 Jun 12, 19:43
What does Mourinho have to do with it? Mou was in Real when Cassano left Sampdoria.

I will never get over the fact that Milan got Cassano for 5 mil, and we got Pazzini for like 19 (12 + Biabiany)

He's referring to the Mario sale smartypants

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 19:44
Anyone read about Germany players and their confidence before the game. Lmao. Suck that bratwurst(no offense)

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 12, 19:45
FUCK YEA

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:46
before the match i didnt like the idea of cassano and balo, i would have most likely benched the two, and was doubting italy because of no motta.. But dayumm, bravo Prandelli.. hope they keep it up in second half

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 19:47

I thought we didn't go for Cassano because of his health problems. Also Baloteli when he was here at inter was considered a fantastic player but head case who couldn't be controlled. Don't get me wrong Baloteli is a beast of a player and we still haven't gotten a replacement for him, who helped us out big time in our treble 2010 season, especially champions league. Yet he has problems when coach and others tell him something and he doesn't want to listen.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 19:47
im glad balo is raping germany. I dont like Italy at all but fucking love balo.

Domenico
28 Jun 12, 19:48
wonder how many of you here would trade italys success for inter's success, seeing the italy support I think quite a bit.

Like it or not italy were shit in 2008 and 2010 because inter were successful and juventus were shit, and now that inter are shit italy are successful again. Wonder how italians manage to support us

And yet whenever Italy has won something they had Inter players in the team. Italians support the Azzurri because they're Italian, they put their club differences aside when they're supporting their country. Believe it or not but people support their country with passion as well as their club.

interista4

Lol, Inter had no Italians expect Matrix back then, Balo was 19 years old, who the hack u expect from inter to lead Italy?
Juve were shit because of thier own stupid actions and cheating, not because Inter succssful. Inter's succssful had nothing to do with Milan or Juve (and the Italian NT in general) being shit and in huge debts.

necrodragon
and where is pajo with his montolivo is a completely average player

vasilios
28 Jun 12, 19:52
I thought we didn't go for Cassano because of his health problems. Also Baloteli when he was here at inter was considered a fantastic player but head case who couldn't be controlled. Don't get me wrong Baloteli is a beast of a player and we still haven't gotten a replacement for him, who helped us out big time in our treble 2010 season, especially champions league. Yet he has problems when coach and others tell him something and he doesn't want to listen.

No one knew about his health problems back then.

---------- Post added at 15:52 ---------- Previous post was at 15:49 ----------

and where is pajo with his montolivo is a completely average player

yeah, don't worry about the last few years of performances that fit somewhere between mediocre and good. he had a great 45 minutes against Germany, so that's all irrelevant now.

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 19:52
Tell me again why we didnt sign Cassano when he was free and life long Inter fan?

Pharaoh
28 Jun 12, 19:53
IMO I would take Mario off in 10-15 min so he doesn't risk another yellow

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 19:54
I replied before he edited his post lol.

Wallace
28 Jun 12, 19:54
yeah, don't worry about the last few years of performances that fit somewhere between mediocre and good. he had a great 45 minutes against Germany, so that's all irrelevant now.

I don't know about his last performances. But Montolivo has a great touch, composure, and passing, you don't need to Euros to tell you that.

We are the average club that missed out on this good player, FOR FREE.

Howl
28 Jun 12, 19:55
Germany wasting too many chances, looks like it could be Italy's day :awwwyeah:

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 19:55
I don't know about his last performances. But Montolivo has a great touch, composure, and passing, you don't need to Euros to tell you that.

We are the average club that missed out on this good player, FOR FREE.
Don't worry, we're getting Mudingayi!

interista4
28 Jun 12, 19:58
Don't worry, we're getting Mudingayi!

Sadly.. as dumb as it sounds that's how much It's true.
Not that I am a fan of Monto, but he's better than half of the midfielders we were linked to this session.
They can't be that dumb surely, what the hell is wrong with this management?

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:00
Catenacchio untill the final whistle?

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 20:01
Bonucci, Balotelli, Pirlo all are geniuses out there. Why oh why.

Bergpavian
28 Jun 12, 20:02

We are also the club that gave away Bonucci and bought Ranocchia for a big bag of money.

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:03
balzaretti has been ace all tournament, again today he's done a good job so far

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 20:06
What a save Buffon! Italy holding on nicely.

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:07
mottaaa :fuckyea:

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 20:07
another ex interista

Alex de Large
28 Jun 12, 20:11
Diamanti to Inter, plz

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:11
another ex interista

Yeah that´s the best we can do. I just wonder how many of these Italian players could be in our squad.

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 20:12
Marchiso almost made it 3

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:19
marchisio WTFFFF

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 20:19
pass it you motherfucer

interista4
28 Jun 12, 20:20
Stupid ego rube scum, Di Natale was free

ghostnik11
Marchisio u selfish player. Stop playing around and score the 3rd goal to finish the Germans off.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

IRR26
Marchisio´s shots in this game. :palm:

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
28 Jun 12, 20:21
http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-161jma.gifhttp://www.abload.de/img/untitled-161jma.gifx

Universe
28 Jun 12, 20:25
Fucken loving DDR this Euro.

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:25
wow italy players slipping all over the place in that final third

balzaretti 8055ing again!

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 20:26
wtf di natale

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 12, 20:26
Italy is back on top with style

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:27
I though it is a certain goal by Di Natale.

Pharaoh
28 Jun 12, 20:29
Fucken loving DDR this Euro.

I agree I think he earned that captain's band

Universe
wow italy players slipping all over the place in that final third

It's as if they're playing at the Meazza :yao:

Cris
What a tackle from Balzaretti!

Universe
28 Jun 12, 20:31
Balzaretti been highly impressive too. I've been saying for a couple of seasons now that he's the best LB in the league.

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:31
Balzaretti for Inter´s left back?

Branca says: no.

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 20:33

"We just signed Chivu" ?

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:33
well balzaretti is 30yrs old, so its perfect for Branca

but seriously, he has been such a monster this tournament

interista4
28 Jun 12, 20:34
well balzaretti is 30yrs old, so its perfect for Branca

but seriously, he has been such a monster this tournament

Not south american tho.
We jinxed the fuck outta this dude.

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 20:34

Who needs left backs when you can buy right backs? http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/507/branca1.png

I'm just saying, why get a left back when you can have Maicon, Zanetti, Jonathan, Nagatomo, Faraoni who are all right footed. Let's just get Debuchy and be done with it. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/507/branca1.png

Cris
28 Jun 12, 20:35
Not south american tho.Nor mediocre!

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 20:35
damnn

Howl
28 Jun 12, 20:36
fuck, we all jynxed him..

IRR26
Buffon gives calmness to the defence line.

ghostnik11
That wasn't an intentional hand ball. Bad call by ref.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 20:38
I really hope all those misses don't come back to bite Italy in the ass.

Cris
28 Jun 12, 20:38
Yes!!!

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 20:39
IN DA FUCKING FINAL! Rape Spain please!!

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 20:39
ITALIA VAI KIEV!!! ITALIA VAI KIEV!!!!

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:40
Who needs left backs when you can buy right backs? http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/507/branca1.png

:lol:

I'm just saying, why get a left back when you can have Maicon, Zanetti, Jonathan, Nagatomo, Faraoni who are all right footed. Let's just get Debuchy and be done with it. http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/507/branca1.png

But maybe when Balzaretti played as right defender it confuses Branca enough.

Howl
balotelli not joining in pretending like he's not happy.. relax, enjoy yourself bro!!

necrodragon
yes bastards, celebrate the rise of italian football, lets celebrate the rise of juventus and milan and the decline of inter to the 90's:palm:

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 12, 20:41
fuck, I lost money but still Im so fukn happy Germany is OUT

Universe
Schweinsteiger and the rest of the Bayern boys probably off to kill themselves.

Besnik
Fuck this shit.

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 20:42
Italy outclassed Germany for 91 mins and could have easily finished them off with a 3rd goal.

Now the commentators of ESPN are going to make excuses and say Germany was over confident. It wasn't over confidence. Italy shut down Ozil and all the top players on Germany's side. Italy came in with a game plan and executed.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Verathia
28 Jun 12, 20:43
Could have easily been 4-0

Good stuff by Italy.

Edit: Also, I know you all hate everything Juve, but Buffon is a beast.

IRR26
28 Jun 12, 20:45
Italy and Spain could have just played extra time and possibly penalties after the first game.

interista4
28 Jun 12, 20:47
yes bastards, celebrate the rise of italian football, lets celebrate the rise of juventus and milan and the decline of inter to the 90's:palm:

Gimme a fucking break bro. We have the best youth in italy currently, we have a bright future if we don't fuck things up.
Why are u so butt hurt? It's just the fucking euros, not like those rube players will celebrate with jube scarfs and thier fans.
Chill the fuck out, and Forza Italia!

Pimpin
28 Jun 12, 20:48
when my family comes from italy they will bust my balls for cheering for england :palm: :(

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 20:53
when my family comes from italy they will bust my balls for cheering for england :palm: :(Serves you right tbh. :work:

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 20:53
fuck, I lost money but still Im so fukn happy Germany is OUT

I lost 60Eur( Ita not to score in the first half) fuck that 60Eur. My bud lost over 600EUR. He had Spain and Germany to progress wich was a beautiful double up( odds 2), AT THAT TIME. I feel for him. Even Im not that crazy!.

FORZA ITALIA!

Sokrates
28 Jun 12, 20:55
BWWWAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAA

:notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::n otbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::notbad::not bad::notbad:

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megu sta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:: megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:
:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megu sta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:: megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

ADRossi
28 Jun 12, 20:57
:slick:

Pharaoh
28 Jun 12, 20:58
:slick: :slick:

interista4
28 Jun 12, 20:59
:slick::slick::slick:

Bergpavian
Ahahahahahahahahahaha!

"Italy or England - it doesn't matter. Spain is the only team that can stop us." :awyeah:

ghostnik11
The worst thing Spain would have wanted. Italy to play in the final. A team that is built on defense and to shut down the opposition's top play makers. Italy has the best chance out of all the teams in euro 2012 to beat Spain with that strong defense.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Devious
28 Jun 12, 21:04
The worst thing Spain would have wanted. Italy to play in the final. A team that is built on defense and to shut down the opposition's top play makers. Italy has the best chance out of all the teams in euro 2012 to beat Spain with that strong defense.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

I think you ment a team that has Motta and Balotelli who know how to troll the Barca players for eternity :yao: a Besquets vs Motta match will be EPIC!

dynasty27
28 Jun 12, 21:08
Grande Lion-telli.

ghostnik11
28 Jun 12, 21:09
I think you ment a team that has Motta and Balotelli who know how to troll the Barca players for eternity :yao: a Besquets vs Motta match will be EPIC!

LOL

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Native
28 Jun 12, 21:11
HAHAHA BYE BYE FUCKING GERMANS

Sokrates
28 Jun 12, 21:26
Flaming Italians openly in the German media begun right after Italy beat England. It's not only tabloids, but even in serious TV programs & broadsheets.

Hate on Italians since 2006 is widely accepted in the community & it is this lack of character of the German team & their fans that I can't bring myself to cheer for them. I'm living in this country & I'm hearing/seeing ugly shit 24/7. If it is bothering me as a non-Italian, I don't even wanna know how Italians feel about this.

No sign of respect for the opponent, no sportsmanship but just pure arrogance. They talk as if they're 100% convinced they'll win the cup. & it's not only this time... every time they participate in a tournament, the same ugly character can be seen all over the country. You're simply not supposed to win against them, cuz then you'll be cursed & hated forever.

It's basically the same reason why there was a second World War in my opinion: Because the German mind can't cope with the idea of accepting a loss.

Right now as I'm writing this, the TV is showing footage from the semi-final game between Italy-Germany from WC 1970 (Facchetti is playing :proud:), in which Italy is leading 1-0 & playing hard Catenaccio. The commentator is bad mouthing the Italian team like crazy.

Why motherfuckers? Why? What's the point of showing this today, right now? To hype the people & the Italy-hate even more?

I switched to another channel & Olaf Thon, the former German player is being interviewed about the game. He just said "Italians are no pigs but they will play dirty."

Unbelievable... just unbelievable...

I just hope Italy beats them today once again cuz after all the bad mouthing & the hate, seeing them crying, whining faces all over the streets & in the news, is simply epic & priceless.

God damn... Every word you say is true... It's a sweet sweet victory ;-)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

Icecold
28 Jun 12, 21:29
Epic match. I'd never expected for us to go to the final (and totally owning England and Germany in the process)..
But they made my day. Grazie ragazzi... e ora in finale!

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 21:34
http://www.abload.de/img/untitled-161jma.gifhttp://www.abload.de/img/untitled-161jma.gifx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqz5dbs5zmo

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 12, 21:44
Congrats to Italy. Oh well :ok:

sanka
28 Jun 12, 22:00
Pure joy watchin Germany out.

Like a Boss.

FCBarca
28 Jun 12, 22:38
Wonderful match...The tournament darlings go into the Finals with Spain needing to have a world class team effort to even have a chance against the Azzurri...Nothing looks like it will derail Italy winning it all

Alex de Large
28 Jun 12, 22:52
Hopefully Italy takes it. Spain has better players but it's playing really horrible.
Best game of the tournament obviously.

Forza
29 Jun 12, 00:28
Fuck yeah, bitchez!! Germany is out, oh how I love that! :D

And FYI, Italy will take this whole shit, Spain has Xavier and Italy has Pirlo, I rest my case :slick: :slick:

Choppin Onions
29 Jun 12, 01:01
Schweinsteiger and the rest of the Bayern boys probably off to kill themselves.

Hopefully they succeed. Miserable twats.

Forza Azzurri. Great performance yet again. Now time to take care of an even more arrogant entity in the Spanish/Barca camp.

monster09
29 Jun 12, 06:19
Congrats Italy, awesome performance. Started bit slowly but were clinical in the first half to finish off the chances. Pirlo had good game but I was very much impressed with De Rossi. He is a monster midfielder. His passing was just brilliant.

If Pirlo doesn't win the best player award, it is as good as scrapping it. Iniesta is close second but even if Pirlo plays badly in the finals he deserves it. What a player. Also De Rossi. Perfect midfield partner for Pirlo.

Hopefully Italy goes all the way to win it. Match fixing scandal = Italians winning major tournament.

:yuno: FIX THE MATCH IN 2010 and 2008? :megusta:

---------- Post added at 11:49 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Forgot to add about Cassano, what a player, for the first goal he made 2 defender to look like mugs and one of them was Hummels. Also Lahm was shit whole game and in a way its good that it happened. Many were carried away with his few good performances saying he is the best RB and LB in the world and no one is even close to him.

Balotelli's second goal was great striker and I heard Montolivo had German flag on the right boot and Italian flag on left, so with German flag boot he assisted the goal.

Sokrates
29 Jun 12, 08:37
There are no words that can describe how much I love it to see the germans to loose...

Their arrogance before the Italy-match was endless, and that's why the germans will never be a "loved" nation...

They said, that the whole Europe fell in love in this team... I personally don't think that much people outside of Germany "love" their team.
They are the arrogance in perfection and when you make before every game "Italy-jokes", "Greece-jokes"... you don't have to wonder why nobody likes you...

And the german-team this year was the worst german team in the last 3 tournaments. 2008 and 2010 was much more spectacular football then this year. They had their problems with Portugal and won with luck. Netherlands are no opponent to fear actually, and they won with fat-luck against Denmark. Greece is also "no opponent", and get 2 goals from them is not a sign of a great team. They made party before they won the trophy, that's why they will always be just a better version of the Netherlands and England.

http://www.sport1.de/media/_redaktion2012/diashows_68/fuball_1/emhalbfinals/ger-ita-mueller-trikot-5x4_Diashow.jpg

http://www.augsburger-allgemeine.de/omg/20763316-777358336/480_x_miroslav-klose-joachim-low-em-em-2012-deutsche-nationalmannschaft.jpg

http://www.tz-online.de/bilder/2012/06/28/2370662/1840353717-loew_mis_20120629-001017.9.jpg

http://www.newsecho.de/images/cache/articleimage/T9/e3/T9e3woYkChZAvIidvGPEi3PMfTaWv05509CB1Lt0Lgyy03a8so Gwug,22.jpg

http://www.dw.de/image/0,,16059651_303,00.jpg

http://bc02.rp-online.de/polopoly_fs/germanys-mesut-oezil-on-the-ground-1.2890241.1340917579!/httpImage/121803021.jpg_gen/derivatives/rpo_zoom1024/121803021.jpg

http://www.bz-berlin.de/multimedia/archive/00369/Lahm_36984518.jpg

http://ais.badische-zeitung.de/piece/03/a4/a6/a1/61122209.jpg

http://www.berliner-zeitung.de/image/view/16504936,13293836,highRes,jpeg-1481B8000259E4E1-20120628-img_37238206_original.jpg

http://www.abendblatt.de/multimedia/archive/01197/Trauer_3_HA_Bilder_1197747b.jpg

http://www.abendblatt.de/multimedia/archive/01197/Hummels_HA_Bilder__1197735c.jpg

http://www.muensterschezeitung.de/storage/scl/mdhl/_admin/dpa/sportsline/em/deutschesteam/news/3252059_m3t1w564h376q75v56489_jpeg-1481B800059CD027-20120628-img_37237056.original.large-4-3-800-0-0-1401-1049.jpg

It's so sweet, so so sweet...

:megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megu sta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta::megusta:

interista4
29 Jun 12, 12:57
Haha I have nothin against Germany.. but your posts cracks me up everytime you post about them.. Sokrates!

vitomins
29 Jun 12, 15:03
Balzaretti been highly impressive too. I've been saying for a couple of seasons now that he's the best LB in the league.

He actually had a very mediocre season this year which is why I was worried about him in this tournament. He is back to top form, crucial last night!

German_Interista
29 Jun 12, 15:20
There are no words that can describe how much I love it to see the germans to loose...

Their arrogance before the Italy-match was endless, and that's why the germans will never be a "loved" nation...

They said, that the whole Europe fell in love in this team... I personally don't think that much people outside of Germany "love" their team.
They are the arrogance in perfection and when you make before every game "Italy-jokes", "Greece-jokes"... you don't have to wonder why nobody likes you...

And the german-team this year was the worst german team in the last 3 tournaments. 2008 and 2010 was much more spectacular football then this year. They had their problems with Portugal and won with luck. Netherlands are no opponent to fear actually, and they won with fat-luck against Denmark. Greece is also "no opponent", and get 2 goals from them is not a sign of a great team. They made party before they won the trophy, that's why they will always be just a better version of the Netherlands and England.

We were pretty bad that year, only the games against Netherland and Greece were good. the things you mentioned above are one of the reason why I nearly supported Italy yesterday. We Germans, especially our media, are fucking idiots, always glorifying our team by saying that everyone supports us, we play the best football, have the best players out there blablabla. Italy was really great yesterday and the result is a fucking joke, we deserved to lose 4-1 or so. Grande Italy and congratulations :)

Sokrates
29 Jun 12, 16:04
Haha found this some minutes ago...

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball-em-2012-polen-ukraine/ingo-zamperoni/deutschland-fans-wuetend-auf-tagesthemen-mann-24927108.bild.html

"Deutschland-Fans wütend auf Tagesthemen-Mann"
German fans angry about daily-news-man

"Der Halb-Italiener Zamperoni (in Wiesbaden geboren, Vater stammt aus Venezien) moderiert gewohnt souverän durch das Tagesgeschäft wie EU-Gipfel und US-Gesundheitsreform – bevor er am Ende der Tagesthemen dann auf den Fußball kommt, und, für einen Nachrichtenmoderator sehr ungewöhnlich, eine persönliche Note anschlägt:
Zamperonis feixender Abschluss: „In diesem Sinne! Che vinca il migliore: Möge der Bessere gewinnen.“ Zu dem Zeitpunkt führte Italien wohlgemerkt bereits mit 2:0."
The half-italian Zamperoni (born in Germany, Wiesbaden, but his father is from Italy, Venezia) moderates the daily-news, and in the end it comes to talk about football. Then he - pretty personal - ends the sentence with this words: "In this sense! Che vinca il migliore: May the best team win" At this moment, Italy was actually leading 2-0.

:awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah: :awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah::awwwyeah:

My hero:troll:

http://www.tagesschau.de/multimedia/bilder/sendungsbild672856~_v-grossfrei16x9.jpg

Bergpavian
29 Jun 12, 17:50
Don't forget that he quoted Dante first: "The face tells the feelings of the heart!" :D

Poor Germans ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-EiKPrAOHA

German_Interista
30 Jun 12, 19:19
Tbh Zamperoni did a great job and I thought he acted the right way. We Germans can be ridiculous. Come on, if I would migrate to the USA I would insist that my son would be proud of his backgrounds