PDA

View Full Version : Final: Spain - Italy

necrodragon
28 Jun 12, 21:03
http://images.wikia.com/logopedia/images/d/dc/UEFA_Euro_2012_logo.png

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/31/Spain_National_Football_Team_badge.png/200px-Spain_National_Football_Team_badge.png vs http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/97/FIGC_logo.svg/200px-FIGC_logo.svg.png

Olympic Stadium,Kiev
1/7/2012

Azzurri's last 5 results
Germany-Italy 1-2
England - Italy 0 - 0 (2-4 Penalties)
Italy - Ireland 2 - 0
Italy - Croatia 1 - 1
Spain - Italy 1 - 1

Spain last 5 results
Portugal-spain 0-0(2-4 Penalties)
france-Spain 0-2
Croatia-Spain 0-1
spain-republic of Ireland 4-0
Italy-Spain 1-1

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 21:04
WOAT OP…

WE WANT COASTER!!!!

necrodragon
28 Jun 12, 21:06
I have to jinx italy at all cost by making the thread 1st

DIN011
28 Jun 12, 21:07
:yao:

Delete thread tbh.

Devious
28 Jun 12, 21:07
Oh aint it a beautiful thread?

I was supposed to start it but as long as coaster hasnt so fine by me.

Dylan
28 Jun 12, 21:22
When was the last time both finalists were from the same group?

ADRossi
28 Jun 12, 21:23
Delete this garbage.

And Portugal and Greece were in the same group in 2004

Devious
28 Jun 12, 21:30
Dont delete this masterpiece. :challenge:

Oh it`s payback time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RINJobmWeFc

FORZA MOTTA!! :troll:

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 12, 21:37
for the love of God, let Italy fuck them up real hard:fuckyea:

Italy beating Germany, England and Spain? :trolldad:

Jnr
28 Jun 12, 21:41
YES WE CAN!

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 12, 21:45
for the love of God, let Italy fuck them up real hard:fuckyea:

Italy beating Germany, England and Spain? :trolldad:

It's out of order... needed to be England, Russia, Spain then Germany :troll:

Wow... An anti-Italian making this thread on a forum on an Italian team :palm:

WOAT OP…

WE WANT COASTER!!!!

We can officially flame and blame necrodragon if fucking Spain wins another competition.. :palm:

Choppin Onions
29 Jun 12, 01:06
Dream final. I'll sacrifice a goat to give Italy better fortune.

Native
29 Jun 12, 02:39
I will seriously commit suicide if Spain wins. For real. I've placed a bet on it with a friend: if Spain wins, I will commit suicide, and when I really did it my friend will give me five bucks.

Anyway, if they win you won't be seeing me around here anymore. So if they do and you wonder where the fuck I've been... you know.

As I would rather be dead than seeing the likes of Busquets, Iniesta and Xavi lift another trophy. Not for the third time in a row. This Spanish reign needs to end soon, because I cannot even look out of my window without thinking the air, the ground and all the trees on it are corrupt and filthy, because they lie on the ground Spain currently is the 'champion' of. Spain is SO disgusting, I just can't even find the words to describe it. I prefer the rest and peace of death far above the frustration, anger and health problems a Spanish win would bring me. And because of those health problems it doesn't matter if I kill myself or not; if Spain wins, I'll die either way.

My only hope is Italy to win. They have been fantastic this tournament. Totally new football style, blew everyone away, including their expectations. It is quite ironic, though. Before WC 2006 started, people on tv said Italy was going to be absolutely pathetic after CP. They would be the joke of the tournament. How they have been proven wrong. Anyway, this year people said the same thing, for the same reason, on tv. Only this time they said: 'Italy will not stand a chance, this time for real. 2006 was just coincidence and luck, it won't happen again.' And who is in the goddamn final now, hmm? Righty. And they are going to win it, again. Prove everyone wrong again. Everything just breathes it's gonna happen. Italy has been my favorite foreign country for as long as I can remember, and when I go there again this year, there better be a reason to party. I really feel sympathy for them. Please Italy, do it. DO IT! END THE MOTHERFUCKING BULL KILLERS!!! KILL THESE ANIMAL ABUSERS!!! THESE ARROGANT, MOTHER F U C K I N G ABUSERS AND PROFITEERS OF THE EUROPEAN LAW, WHO SHOULDN'T EVEN HAVE BEEN IN THIS GODDAMN FINAL ANYWAY!!! THE ONLY THING SPAIN DESERVES IS A ONE WAY TRIP TO HELL!!! PLEASE, GIVE THEM EXACTLY THAT!!!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK SPAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://druls.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/these-ugly-people-exist-17.jpg

FOOOOORZAAAA ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://srv4.imghost.ge/out.php/i210533_forzaitalia.jpg

http://www.mircmania.it/Gallery/fifa_world_cup_2006/nazionale-italia-forza-azzurri.jpg

---------- Post added at 04:39 ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 ----------

Give me a break matey, I know you have this unfounded hatred for Italia, even though there are still ex-Inter players or Inter legends in their squad (Motta, Balotelli, Pirlo), but even now that they have to play against Spain, SPAIN FOR FUCKS SAKE, you still want them to lose? I mean, for real? Come on man... There are limits, you know. You prefer the likes of Puyol, Busquets, Xavi, Torres, Iniesta, AND ALL THOSE OTHER DIRTY MANLY-ASSHOLE-FUCKERS winning over Balotelli and Motta? Our Treble 2010 winners? For real? And Italy had so many Inter players who are legends for them, Materazzi brought them the world title 2 world cups ago for christ sake, now that they happen to lack Inter players just once you turn your back on them and cheer for SPAIN?!?!?!?

Sorry mate but that is downright pathetic if you ask me. Please keep that bullshit to yourself.

FORZAINTERMILAN
29 Jun 12, 03:06
FORZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ITALIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Pharaoh
29 Jun 12, 06:51
Yard house any bay area folk? Me and my buddies are going if anybody wants to join =P

dynasty27
29 Jun 12, 07:04
Epic, awesome, just incredible Martjin, amazing. Now let's unite and delete this thread, let Devious create the final thread.

Cal
29 Jun 12, 08:40
Hmmm do i want Barça or Juve-Milan to win... Undecided

Hasan
29 Jun 12, 11:09
Fucking Torres will play for sure. He destroyed Italian defence in group game and lucky for Italy was that he didn't start in that game.

I would love Italy but Spain will win, they are just too good.

Besnik
29 Jun 12, 12:32
Italy has been absolutely astonishing so far. Never thought they would reach the finals though, but now let's hope they will defeat Spain also, and seal the trophy.

sanka
29 Jun 12, 12:37
Many used to underestimate Italy but seems they don't know who is Italy.They thought is a just a common underdog for reachin Final.

Mad Biscione
29 Jun 12, 12:38
http://i.imgur.com/5H07n.jpg

crzdcolombian
29 Jun 12, 14:14
Fucking Torres will play for sure. He destroyed Italian defence in group game and lucky for Italy was that he didn't start in that game.

I would love Italy but Spain will win, they are just too good.

Exactly what was said about Germany. If Balo has a good game it will be a good game. I am just worried it will end in PKs or Spain will come out with their lame 0 striker formation.

---------- Post added at 14:14 ---------- Previous post was at 14:13 ----------

http://i.imgur.com/5H07n.jpg

So since when has Chris Brown been a Italian player.... wtf up with all the beat up women

Devious
29 Jun 12, 15:44
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef0128764faeff970c-500wi

?? :troll:

Handoyo
29 Jun 12, 16:11
Was about to post that I'm confused on who to support, some Juve bastards, or Barca bastards.

Until I read Martijn's post. :proud:

dynasty27
29 Jun 12, 17:11
Martjin's post should be the start post, it is beyond greatness in a whole another stratosphere.

Ok Juve players winning the title, so what then? Then come the mercato and the start of next season, in other words back to business as usual. Forza Thiago Bauwlotelli, e super super gol!

Verathia
29 Jun 12, 17:15
Forza Italy! I love me some Balo, and I hate everything Barcelona.

Devious
29 Jun 12, 18:01
Epic, awesome, just incredible Martjin, amazing. Now let's unite and delete this thread, let Devious create the final thread.

Too late for that, Im not responsible for what will happen in this game.

We might use my Anti-jinx enemy fucker supernatural capabilities in some important Inter game later. like another CL final or a match that will decide scudetto.

Let`s save the secret mass destructive weapon as the last resort for Inter. :challenge:

Pajo
29 Jun 12, 18:12
http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/527882_374735582581501_1161700457_n.jpg

dynasty27
29 Jun 12, 18:14
trollol

Italia always wins a big title if there was a scandal before the tournament :troll:

FCBarca
30 Jun 12, 10:11
Would obviously prefer Spain winning but since the England match I've felt the unstoppable momentum of the Azzurri...It's their final to lose, I feel...It'll take a world class team effort for Spain to win - haven't seen that yet from them in this Euro

Finals are where the class players show their quality so while I'm sure DeRossi & Pirlo et al will make their marks, I expect Iniesta to really raise his game...Should be a great Final and so while I normally root for La Roja, I'd be quite happy to see Prandelli win this as well

jeremija
30 Jun 12, 10:27
FC Barcelona or RuBentus... Hmm...

I'm going with Barcelona (cause I'm always wrong about this stuff)

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
30 Jun 12, 14:12
Quick question people (or 2): I just realized that they won't be playing a 3rd place game at the EUROS. I mean I know that has to be one of the most annoying games in the world for most players but is there an official reason as to why they don't have it?
2ndly: out of curiosity: why do UEFA games always start at xx:45 pm? Why the 45?

Sokrates
30 Jun 12, 14:24
Quick question people (or 2): I just realized that they won't be playing a 3rd place game at the EUROS. I mean I know that has to be one of the most annoying games in the world for most players but is there an official reason as to why they don't have it?
2ndly: out of curiosity: why do UEFA games always start at xx:45 pm? Why the 45?

I personally think the 3 place game is always one of the best in the tournament. The teams give a fuck about winning or losing amd are playing without fear to get goals. Look at the last 2 world cup games with germany vs uruguay and portugal.

The 20.45 is probably because here in the german room the late night movies start always at 20.15... So there is a 30 minutes room for the pre-match analysis. The same is for the late serie a games and champions league...

Don't know why there's no game for the 3 place, probably because the calendar doesn't allow it.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9000 mit Tapatalk 2

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
30 Jun 12, 14:52
I personally think the 3 place game is always one of the best in the tournament. The teams give a fuck about winning or losing amd are playing without fear to get goals. Look at the last 2 world cup games with germany vs uruguay and portugal.

The 20.45 is probably because here in the german room the late night movies start always at 20.15... So there is a 30 minutes room for the pre-match analysis. The same is for the late serie a games and champions league...

Don't know why there's no game for the 3 place, probably because the calendar doesn't allow it.

Yeah I always enjoyed 3rd place games... though the build up is usually shit, the game itself usually is of good quality... As for the timing of games,I suppose then its a commercial thing imposed by networks on UEFA.

sanka
30 Jun 12, 15:04
Italia all the fucken way. :slick:

FCBarca
30 Jun 12, 18:07
Del Bosque says they will play with 3 forwards tomorrow :wth:

jeremija
30 Jun 12, 18:28
They actually have that many?

ADRossi
30 Jun 12, 18:34
Del Bosque says they will play with 3 forwards tomorrow :wth:

Pedro - Torres - Navas in a 4-3-3?

I doubt this tbh, calling BS on it

FCBarca
30 Jun 12, 19:08
They actually have that many?

Negredo, Llorente & Torres...But I suspect it will not strictly be 3 #9s

ADRossi
30 Jun 12, 20:32
Negredo, Llorente & Torres...But I suspect it will not strictly be 3 #9s

I'm really surprised Llorente hasn't even been given a chance

FCBarca
30 Jun 12, 20:36
I'm really surprised Llorente hasn't even been given a chance

No one is quite sure what Del Bosque has been doing...He'll either be proven a genius or confirmed an idiot

jeremija
30 Jun 12, 21:02
Negredo, Llorente & Torres...But I suspect it will not strictly be 3 #9sž

Can you actually call Torres a player? :troll:

JK, those three guys are crap compared to Balotelli.

Visca
30 Jun 12, 22:10
He probably means like Iniesta, Cesc, Silva as forwards :palm:

Dylan
30 Jun 12, 22:17
If it ain't broke. . .

FORZAINTERMILAN
01 Jul 12, 03:09
Forza Italy! must win

Fitzy
01 Jul 12, 03:14
Cannot wait for this game. Should be a classic

Coasterfreek
01 Jul 12, 05:58
Anyone but Spain. Forza Italia for this one.

Kraits
01 Jul 12, 06:09
Same... Anyone but Spain... ITALIA GOGOGO

Universe
01 Jul 12, 08:39
Italy should start with the same lineup they used against Germany but replace Montolivo with Motta. Chiellini is never fantastic as LB but for the sake of the team he should play LB once more - Bonucci and Barzagli have both been impressive enough to maintain their places while Balzaretti was top class against Germany and is much better than Maggio, even when played out of position.

I4E
01 Jul 12, 08:52
For the sake of Serie A ... Forza Italia !

Skid Rock
01 Jul 12, 09:44
Italy should start with the same lineup they used against Germany but replace Montolivo with Motta. Chiellini is never fantastic as LB but for the sake of the team he should play LB once more - Bonucci and Barzagli have both been impressive enough to maintain their places while Balzaretti was top class against Germany and is much better than Maggio, even when played out of position.
Montolivo played better than Motta at this very Euro. And he provided a good assist for Balotelli. Really can't see a reason, why Montolivo should be off for this game.

dynasty27
01 Jul 12, 12:20
A beautiful day to write history
http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/28000/slideshow/771278/balo800-1341140762.jpg
http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/28000/slideshow/771278/image_slshow_einzel_0_13.jpg
http://mediadb.kicker.de/news/1000/1020/1100/28000/slideshow/771278/image_slshow_einzel_0_5.jpg

n4l
01 Jul 12, 12:39
While i want an italy win, i feel a spain victory here. Scandalous and a red for an italian player. That's my gut. Hopefully I'm wrong.

_Ivan_
01 Jul 12, 16:30
Fuck off spain! Forza Italia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Visca
01 Jul 12, 17:21
Spain line-up (unofficial): Casillas - Arbeloa Ramos Pique Alba - Alonso Xavi Busquets - Silva Cesc Iniesta

Italy line-up (unofficial): Buffon - Abate Bonucci Barzagli Chiellini - Marchisio Pirlo DeRossi Montolivo - Cassano Balotelli

Handoyo
01 Jul 12, 17:38
Was just watching a HL of the 2008 final to build up for this match

Spain had 70% the same player. They were not that tiki-taka back then from what I saw/remember.

But the MOST IMPORTANT THING, they were a classy team who didn't fucking whine. Xavi took a rough tackle from Ballack early in the game and he didn't whine, didn't even fall down, just stuttered a bit and took it like a man. Made me remember why I had a soft spot for Barcelona last time.

Native
01 Jul 12, 18:00
:lol: I have a soft spot for barca... My ass

Pajo
01 Jul 12, 18:02
http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/532343_313355465424918_271085393_n.jpg

Forza Italia, andiamo ragazzi!

Besnik
01 Jul 12, 18:12
██████████████████████████████████████████

FORZA ITALIA!!

Dylan
01 Jul 12, 18:24
Just fucking start already!

necrodragon
01 Jul 12, 18:24
Spain (4-3-3): Casillas; Arbeloa, Ramos, Pique, Jordi Alba; Xavi, Xabi Alonso, Busquets; Iniesta, Fabregas, Silva

Subs: Valdes, Reina, Albiol, Javi Martinez, Juanfran, Cazorla, Jesus Navas, Pedro, Torres, Negredo, Mata, Llorente

Italy (4-3-1-2): Buffon; Abate, Barzagli, Bonucci, Chiellini; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Cassano, Balotelli

Subs: Sirigu, De Sanctis, Ogbonna, Balzaretti, Thiago Motta, Giaccherini, Giovinco, Nocerino, Di Natale, Borini, Diamanti

official line ups

Dylan
01 Jul 12, 18:29
These opening/closing ceremonies really need to fuck off.

Besnik
01 Jul 12, 18:43
These opening/closing ceremonies really need to fuck off.

lol, I was about to say the same. It might be the best stuff ever, but it still remains pointless for me. :D

Cris
01 Jul 12, 18:47
Forza Italia!!

interista4
01 Jul 12, 18:56
Fucking spanish fans signing ole at 8th minute lol.. i don't know what's worse.. spain or barca.. fucking annoying as hell..
Sorry to all spainish here.. but i can't stand those guys, Forza Italia!

Cris
01 Jul 12, 19:01
Fuck off!

Universe
Yawn. Fuck Barca.

interista4
Great goal though.. this should be interesting game now.

Choppin Onions

I hate Spain

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
01 Jul 12, 19:04
Fucking spanish fans signing ole at 8th minute lol.. i don't know what's worse.. spain or barca.. fucking annoying as hell..
Sorry to all spainish here.. but i can't stand those guys, Forza Italia!

They think football is a birth right of theirs :P... I wonder if tey will be singig ooooieeee---lllllleeeee by the end of 2day when the azzurri fuck them all over the place!

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

Then the scum score just as I am typing that lool.... Ok I aint typing anymore until this shit is over :palm:

---------- Post added at 11:04 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

What the hell was that btw Mario & Andrea?!?!?

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 19:05
Why did Chiellini let him cross? Fuck Juve tbh.

Universe
01 Jul 12, 19:10
Montolivo played better than Motta at this very Euro. And he provided a good assist for Balotelli. Really can't see a reason, why Montolivo should be off for this game.

Because Montolivo is a weak-willed choker. Always has been. And against Spain, Italy were always gonna be pressed and they should have played the more defensively, physically present player in Motta. And they should have just played the same back 4 they used against Germany. Abate and Maggio are both shit.

vasilios
01 Jul 12, 19:29
well fuck this

Choppin Onions
That'll do it. Fuck.

Not bothering to watch Brazil 2014.

Universe
Sigh :palm:

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 19:31
curious what Prandelli would do with this shit now.. They are totally frustrated..

Universe
01 Jul 12, 19:32
Italy's given up. No ones even bothering to defend.

thatdude
01 Jul 12, 19:32
Love em or hate em Spain are fucking good.

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 12, 19:34
curious what Prandelli would do with this shit now.. They are totally frustrated..

Should have started Motta. Montolivo is effeminate little twat. Needed more steel in midfield

Handoyo
01 Jul 12, 19:35
Gg tbh :work:

ItalJuve :finger:

Fuck Martijn for making me support Italy for this match. :oblivious: Was leaning towards Spain before his post.

I4E
01 Jul 12, 19:35
Because Montolivo is a weak-willed choker. Always has been. And against Spain, Italy were always gonna be pressed and they should have played the more defensively, physically present player in Motta. And they should have just played the same back 4 they used against Germany. Abate and Maggio are both shit.

Agree about Montolivo. Not sure what the erections are about regarding him. has been pathetic in this game

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 19:36
I would try swap Montolivo with Di Natale..

Ffi201zi002tlis
01 Jul 12, 19:40
see? no Inter player = no title :oblivious:

Fuck Spain, Farca, Rube, Bbilan :fffuuu:

Universe
I would try swap Montolivo with Di Natale..

That would be one way to lose faster.

necrodragon
italy are failing because they are trying to play the spanish way, keeping possession, playing 4 CM's on, when balzeretti came on for chiellini italy improved a litle, if they want anything, let spanis have all the possession, get montolivo off bring on giovinco or pepe to run at alba. At the moment alba is free to run forward whenever he pleases

Fitzy
01 Jul 12, 19:43
Did i just read that correctly or have italy outpossessed spain? Proof that it means fuck all.

necrodragon
01 Jul 12, 19:44
Did i just read that correctly or have italy outpossessed spain? Proof that it means fuck all.

no spain have 53% possession to italys 47 and have played 32 more passes

FCBarca
01 Jul 12, 19:46
Xavi & Iniesta 2227

Universe
01 Jul 12, 19:48

Craig Foster :slick:

Les Murray :slick:

Retard Kalac :slick:

And that other retard :slick:

Ffi201zi002tlis
01 Jul 12, 19:49
Xavi & Iniesta 2227
:yuck:

Bes
01 Jul 12, 19:50
man i really didn't want spain to win it, not that i wanted italy to win it neither...

Universe
01 Jul 12, 19:52
Look at these faggots. No one except Balzaretti gives a shit in defense.

vasilios
01 Jul 12, 19:54
Should have been a penalty

---------- Post added at 15:54 ---------- Previous post was at 15:53 ----------

:lol: Balo tried that same dive that won him a penalty vs Roma. Squeeze between 2 players, fall down and hope for the best.

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 12, 19:57
Look at these faggots. No one except Balzaretti gives a shit in defense.

Needed 2009/2010 versions of Lucio and Samuel.

Wallace
01 Jul 12, 19:58
Di Natalie missed a few sitters in this tournament...

I4E
01 Jul 12, 20:01
Montolivo played 55 min too long in this game

vasilios
01 Jul 12, 20:04
well that didn't take long

IRR26
MOtta already injured :D.

Ed.
LOL Motta.. very typical.

Choppin Onions
Lol there goes Motta. Something we've seen before with him

Wallace
Lol, Motta.

Cris
See Motta's still as robust as ever!

Universe
01 Jul 12, 20:05
Fuckin Christ. Italy are FUCKED. the one positive note is that the oft-injured Motta is no longer Inter's problem.

IRR26
01 Jul 12, 20:06
Chiellini and Motta both injured themselves in final.

That ties Prandelli´s hands.

I4E
01 Jul 12, 20:06
Hahahaha should have put Diamanti on ... Oh well, ciao Italy

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 20:07
Hahahaha should have put Diamanti on ... Oh well, ciao Italy

Yes, he was good in previous game.

Fitzy
01 Jul 12, 20:09
Italy down to 10 now?

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
01 Jul 12, 20:10
Ohhh Motta lool... did he come back on? Are they playing with 10 now?

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 20:11
Ohhh Motta lool... did he come back on? Are they playing with 10 now?

playing with 10.

IRR26
01 Jul 12, 20:12
How many minites Motta manage to stay on the field?

Universe
01 Jul 12, 20:13
Watching this is like repetitively punching myself in the balls. At this rate, the best we can hope for is that it stays at just 2-0. I hope Busquets dies. Good night boys I'm done with this shit. Fuck Spain and fuck Barca.

Fitzy
01 Jul 12, 20:14
Still waiting for setanta commentators to acknowledge that they're down to 10... But they're too busy talking about how good spain are to notice.

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 20:14
How many minites Motta manage to stay on the field?

less than 5.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
01 Jul 12, 20:15
Motta out for 3 months it seems (says Dan Tullet) crap crap ... and Prandelli has used all 3 subs... so italy will have to fight back with just 10 men :palm:

IRR26
01 Jul 12, 20:18
less than 5.

:notbad:

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 20:20
Del Bosque keeps on playing the game. Prandelli is totally outplayed in this game.

Fitzy
01 Jul 12, 20:23
Del Bosque keeps on playing the game. Prandelli is totally outplayed in this game.

:lol: i'm pretty sure del bosque hasn't lifted a finger all tournament.

Ed.
01 Jul 12, 20:28
:lol: i'm pretty sure del bosque hasn't lifted a finger all tournament.

He did it already 2 years ago when he won WC. It is such an achievement to keep the team as competitive at their highest level for 4 years now.

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 12, 20:28
Oh well. Prandelli did a wonderful job with this Italy team. Can't be too critical of him, except for his love of Montolivo. Losing Chiellini and Motta to injuries was just plain bad luck.... or in Motta's case; to be expected.

Dylan
01 Jul 12, 20:29
Abate thinks he's playing Inter again.

Mad Biscione
01 Jul 12, 20:32
La Rocha, a month ago nobody was really using this tern, and now, whenever I watch tv or read news, its La fucking rocha in every goddamn sentence, I heard it like 30 times during this game on tv

what a joke

Forzaforlan
01 Jul 12, 20:32
Motta ruined this game. What a tool. Spain should stop scoring this is unsportsmanlike.

Jnr
01 Jul 12, 20:33
Fucking bullshit . Humiliation.

figer
01 Jul 12, 20:34
is it nightmare?
why why why why why why ........

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0d2c07iRw1qcqm5r.jpg

NO!!!!!

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 12, 20:35
Back four of the Azzurri exposed pretty badly in this one. Yikes.

Scumbag Rubentus players :P

Dylan
01 Jul 12, 20:36
Just fucking end it.

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
01 Jul 12, 20:37
LA Squaddra Azzurra chhose the wrong moment to crumple lol... DEl bosque is schooling Prandelli so hard its not even funny...

I4E
01 Jul 12, 20:38
Balotelli !!! Straight to the change rooms :lol:

ADRossi
01 Jul 12, 20:38
I hate the "it's unsportsmanlike" garbage. If you want it to stop, do something about it.

Didn't understand the Motta sub to begin with, and it just turned into a disaster

Mad Biscione
01 Jul 12, 20:40
the public jizzing will have no end now :palm:

Motta being Motta, forever injured

AxigZag.ESIOLAG.
01 Jul 12, 20:40
Italy broke down like.... [i dont even have an adjective to describe it] KAI!!! :palm: ^1000000000000

necrodragon
01 Jul 12, 20:42
see, my jynx worked, maybe I should make more match threads:P

Choppin Onions
01 Jul 12, 20:42
Hopefully Spain get lost on the way to Brazil in 2014. Somewhere in the icy wastes of northern Canada, the Arabian desert or under the fucking sea for all I care.

IRR26
01 Jul 12, 20:49
Before the tournament IMO this was the worst Italy´s squad that I have seen(that is from USA ´94). So being in final was a good achiement.

CCCP
01 Jul 12, 20:50
When Motta is coming in, after laughing my ass off at a ridiculous substitution, I turn to my family and go "I bet he plays 5 mins and then pulls a hammy"

For an Inter fan, it wasn't a hard prediction to make. And I hate to laugh at a player getting injured and it sucked for Italy and the match, but I'm sorry, it was hilarious.

SwedishInterista
01 Jul 12, 20:52
Motta injured after 5 min:notbad:

Howl
01 Jul 12, 20:54
fuck man :(

.. i always supported italy as a nation since 2002, really feel sorry for the team, after this hammering.. motta and chiellini's injurys show italy's luck

sad to see pirlo and balotelli crying

FORZAINTERMILAN
01 Jul 12, 20:56
:( :( :( :(

Sokrates
01 Jul 12, 21:00
Fuck spain with their boring football and whining bitches...

FCBarca
01 Jul 12, 21:03
Bar has been set, up to the rest to follow

ADRossi
01 Jul 12, 21:08
Before the tournament IMO this was the worst Italy´s squad that I have seen(that is from USA ´94). So being in final was a good achiement.

2010? That squad on paper was way worse than this year's imo.

_Ivan_
01 Jul 12, 21:11
Fuck this shit! Cunts won it again :(

Domenico
01 Jul 12, 21:18
No Inter players, no trophy for Italy. It's proven.

Numero Dieci
01 Jul 12, 21:22

In hindsight this was really comical.

''Physically present'' hahahahaha.

Wallace
01 Jul 12, 21:32
Lol, I don't know about the physical part, he seemed to have shown the lack of it in this game.

But I don't really like Motta playing in the trequartista role, he's far too uncreative for that. At least Montolivo can play a through pass or two to the front. It's obvious from the start though, Italia are missing the trequartista that they have always been blessed with in previous years (e.g. Baggio, ADP, Totti). I'm not at all convinced that Diamanti would be able to play in this tight space in the midfield, though his energy and stamina would have been pretty useful in the second half.

Motta coming in was definitely a bad move by Prandelli.

necrodragon
01 Jul 12, 21:34
cant really understand why giovinco saw so little game time

Howl
01 Jul 12, 21:45
and why abate was picked over balzaretti

Cassano could have done something in this match earlier with one of the better chances he had, but cant really pick at that.. spain were awesome, Italy simply didnt turn up & the injury's deepened their problems

Tanel
01 Jul 12, 21:48
- However, the winner of Italy-Germany semi-final might be in for a bad time in the final. They only get two days of rest (semi on Thursday, final on Sunday) and that is not enough to recover 100%. Statistically proven than teams who have had only 2 days rest tend to conceede ~0,5 more goals per match and score ~0,5 goals per match less than under normal circumstances, if they play against a team that has had the necessary 3 days of rest. THIS IS VERY WEIRD by UEFA becuase every other time teams have at least 3 days of rest between games, not sure how they can jeopardize the most important game of the tournament like this.

Looks like this theory held together.

And pretty much everyone in the Italy camp is complaining that they were very tired.

Native
01 Jul 12, 21:50
nah, bar will lower down

Wallace
01 Jul 12, 21:51
Looks like this theory held together.

And pretty much everyone in the Italy camp is complaining that they were very tired.

Italy also had one less day for resting than Germany, prior to the semis.

Pajo
01 Jul 12, 21:56
Italy wasn't as bad as it seemed with the result. But deserved victory for the spanish.

Montolivo was crap, jsesus christ i have never seen more inconsistent player than that guy. Bossing one game, nowhere to be seen in the next 5. And Bonucci was below average as well. The rest, oh well, it wasn't italys day i guess.

Tanel
01 Jul 12, 21:57
Italy also had one less day for resting than Germany, prior to the semis.This not comparable, the time before the semi final was enough to recover and whether Germany had 1 or 2 more days made little difference physically (although they can maybe do some extra work in training thanks to this).

If you go read my whole point, I'm basing this on a theory that you need 3 days without a game to fully recover from a game. Italy had this before the semi-final, but had only 2 before the final. If you get only 2 days of rest and the opponent has had more, then there is going to be a dramatic change between the freshness of the two teams and it showed today.

.h.
01 Jul 12, 22:04
Italy wasn't as bad as it seemed with the result. But deserved victory for the spanish.

Montolivo was crap, jsesus christ i have never seen more inconsistent player than that guy. Bossing one game, nowhere to be seen in the next 5. And Bonucci was below average as well. The rest, oh well, it wasn't italys day i guess.

bonucci's last bow before prison

ADRossi
01 Jul 12, 22:40
cant really understand why giovinco saw so little game time

Would have like to have seen a trident with him playing behind Cassano and Balotelli at some point

Lionheart
01 Jul 12, 23:04
nah, bar will lower down

I'm glad you're OK son :proud: I was getting worried that you might not show up on FIF anymore, but thank god you'll alright. I need a partner to fuck Barca for the upcoming season again you know.

Pajo
01 Jul 12, 23:04
I'm glad you're OK son :proud: I was getting worried that you might not show up on FIF anymore, but thank god you'll alright. I need a partner to fuck Barca for the upcoming season again you know.

You have plenty of them tbh..

Coasterfreek
01 Jul 12, 23:34
You have plenty of them tbh..

Considering how many posts are in the "Fuck Barca" thread... there are too many.

Alessandro
01 Jul 12, 23:38
http://s1-04.twitpicproxy.com/photos/large/609456574.jpg?key=655648

Universe
01 Jul 12, 23:55

:rollani:

FCBarca
02 Jul 12, 00:47
Buffon:
"Tonight, there was no contest, they were too superior - so the bitterness at losing this final is only relative. It's ended badly because we faced a great team who deserved to win. Sometimes in life you need to be able to accept defeat and compliment opponents who were better"

interista4
02 Jul 12, 00:51
Buffon:

If it was the other way round Xavi would have complained that the pitch sucked and Italy parked the bus.. :trollol:

FCBarca
02 Jul 12, 00:53
If it was the other way round Xavi would have complained that the pitch sucked and Italy parked the bus.. :trollol:

Fortunately for fans, Italy didn't go negative and park the bus or manipulate the pitch...they played to win in the Euro, had a great tournament but came up against an imperious side

interista4
02 Jul 12, 01:04
Wait, can't you play to win with a defensive style aswell? Can't see how It's negative, use the right players for best possible result.
And against the best defense in the world, I don't see how they could have scored anyway with thier forward of thiers.
Yes, they played more offensive and it costed them the match, not worth it if you ask me.

But I have to agree with this guy with his previous post..
Barca and Spain indeed have raised the bar, like it or not, they'll be on top for many more years to come.
I would like to see the bigger clubs go thier way (not talking about thier football style) and invest more and more in the youth.
I want to see 20 year olds starting in Inter, who earn under 500k, that can actually pass, defend and score, not a retarded overpaid 35 year old who can't even cross.

It'll take a while, probably over 10 years to see it happening here, but why not?
As for Barca.. as much as I dislike them, I can't see how they're gonna fall apart anytime soon. (alongside Spain)

They got a plan going, it started over 10 years ago, only came to full effect only around 5 years ago though.
They will always have a replacement for thier current players, maybe only Messi is impossible to replace, but there will be a new Iniesta and Xavi.

Like 'em or not, that's the reality.

ADRossi
02 Jul 12, 01:30
Ah, I, too, hate that mentality. Say what you want, "parking the bus" is tactical strategy, and teams with strong counter attacks are simply playing football in a manor that gives them the best opportunity to win. Playing balls out when you're a less talented team does not make much sense. Play to win; but play smart and logically.

joenetti
02 Jul 12, 01:57
I liked italy, since there are no inter players i can't stand to watch rubentus and bilan players celebrate and claiming it's all because of them. Their fans here in Indonesia are just annoying as fuck.. thanks God they lost!

I noticed there are our treble hero: balo and motta. I loved them once, and then turned into hate. One was wearing BIlan jersey and said clearly he's a bilanista While he's an inter player!! Threw Inter Jersey to the ground... What the hell was that???

and the other one left inter while the other players struggled and suffered.. you're cursed motta! you suffered even worse now!!

They should learn, No Inter Player = No Glory!

b4h4mooth
02 Jul 12, 02:28
It should be, if there's Spain in football tournament ,,, there will be no glory for other country.

Visca
02 Jul 12, 02:43
Class comments from Buffon and other Italian players. They really can go out with their heads held high, they have a lot to be proud of and they didn't deserve that scoreline. Really grew to like them and what they brought to the tournament, only reason I didn't cheer for them today was because they were playing Spain.

As a Barca fan, I'm happy for those of our players who participated, it's a wonderful achievement for them.

b4h4mooth
02 Jul 12, 03:07
Real Madrid winning the league though

Visca
02 Jul 12, 03:19
Well we'll see about that ;) Speaking of RM players though I really have to compliment Ramos, I'm far from his biggest fan but he had a great tournament and had a good partnership with Pique. I didn't trust him at first but he proved me wrong. And I don't even have to say how monumental Casillas is.

ADRossi
02 Jul 12, 04:02
Well we'll see about that ;) Speaking of RM players though I really have to compliment Ramos, I'm far from his biggest fan but he had a great tournament and had a good partnership with Pique. I didn't trust him at first but he proved me wrong. And I don't even have to say how monumental Casillas is.

Casillas saved Spain two goals today easily, one on his punch where De Rossi would have had a free header, and another which I'm blanking on. Ramos was also impressive at CB all tournament, looked natural really.

Fitzy
02 Jul 12, 04:05

La Brujita
02 Jul 12, 05:40
I'm just disappointed with Prandelli's decisions really.

He was so cocky choosing the line-up and all. I wish he doesn't get to stay, but he's staying anyway.

Most of his descisions have been pretty good, but on the final it seems that he didn't get anything right.

K.I.
02 Jul 12, 05:48
Well...the formation got Italy this far so had he changed it and lost, everyone would have said why change something that was working....but i would have played like this against Spain

Buffon
Abate-Bonucci-Barzagli-Chiellini
----Motta----Pirlo----------De Rossi
-------------Marchisio--------------
-----------Cassano---Balotelli-----

And if i were 1-0 or 2-0 and looking for the win i would take out Marchisio and put in Di Natale and play

Balotelli-----------Cassano
---------Di Natale--------

to try and get the win, Italy lost the midfield battle and even when they were 1-0 or 2-0 down they couldnt attack because they couldnt win back the ball, another idea would have been to play with 5 midfielders and balotelli up front alone, this way Italy can have anough players in midfield to build up play and try to attack.

MVD
02 Jul 12, 08:11
Enhorabuena España.
Well deserved win.

Special congratulations to Juanfran. Unfortunately he didn´t get some minutes on the pitch during the tournament - but he is 'muy buena persona', a guy you always want to have in your team and in your dressing room.

Native
02 Jul 12, 08:18
Farewell guys. I'm doing it tonight.

It was nice knowing you, and I loved this board. Thanks for everything.

In the end, the disease that is Spain/Barca, got me.

Goodbye. :( :cry:

Visca
02 Jul 12, 08:52
Enhorabuena España.
Well deserved win.

Special congratulations to Juanfran. Unfortunatley he didn´t get some minutes on the pitch during the tournament - but he is 'muy buena persona', a guy you always want to have in your team and in your dressing room.

Are you an Atletico supporter?

---------- Post added at 01:52 ---------- Previous post was at 01:50 ----------

Don't do it :(

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?10681-Suicide-Hotline

monster09
02 Jul 12, 09:03

Every good thing has to come to an end, it was good while it lasted. RIP Martijn. Greatest Barca hater on boards. :(

MVD
02 Jul 12, 09:17
[QUOTE=Visca;965266]Are you an Atletico supporter?[COLOR="Silver"]

I am a Juanfran supporter. :)

Visca
02 Jul 12, 09:29
I am a Juanfran supporter. :)

ahh ok :) Just seemed so since you like Forlan too.

monster09
02 Jul 12, 10:08
Andres Iniesta has been named player of the tournament.

Native
02 Jul 12, 10:11
What the absolute fuck? That's not right. That was OBVIOUSLY Robin van Persie!

MVD
02 Jul 12, 10:14
ahh ok :) Just seemed so since you like Forlan too.

With Forlán it is different.
Outside Inter de Milán he is a legend.
But inside he is always getting the stick - and so I decided to play "devil´s advocate" .....

dynasty27
02 Jul 12, 10:26
What the absolute fuck? That's not right. That was OBVIOUSLY Robin van Persie!Imagine it had come worse: Xavi :dazed:

Pirlo to me the [most valuable] player of the tournament by far. With "valuable" i'm meaning who has had the biggest impact on a team alone. Pirlo has been the fuori-classe central point of the universe in a ground solid SqAzz team while Iniesta could "rely" more on his teammates (Xabi, Cesc, Silva).

pupivn
02 Jul 12, 10:37
Let's see how Spain face Brazil

Visca
02 Jul 12, 11:07

yep tbh it could have been a toss-up between him and Pirlo, both were great this tournament. Guess the final decided it.

monster09
02 Jul 12, 11:28
yep tbh it could have been a toss-up between him and Pirlo, both were great this tournament. Guess the final decided it.

Yeah, it was very close between them. If Italy had won the finals then I think it would have been Pirlo.

---------- Post added at 16:58 ---------- Previous post was at 16:55 ----------

Btw, Golden boot winner Torres was not even included in Euro 2012 squad :lol:

One of the most undeserving golden boot winner?

Visca
02 Jul 12, 11:41
Btw, Golden boot winner Torres was not even included in Euro 2012 squad :lol:

One of the most undeserving golden boot winner?

:lol: yeah, two goals against the worst side in the tournament, and the third against 10-man Italy who had already given up. Nothing memorable. And of course since he played the least minutes (and there's a reason why that was the case), he gets it.

monster09
02 Jul 12, 11:46
:lol: yeah, two goals against the worst side in the tournament, and the third against 10-man Italy who had already given up. Nothing memorable. And of course since he played the least minutes (and there's a reason why that was the case), he gets it.

Yeah, its odd he got it. Now in his first full season at Chelsea he is a FA cup winner, CL winner, Euro cup winner and a golden boot winner. Some year he had.

dynasty27
02 Jul 12, 11:49
The reason is he got an assist.

edit: right Gomez too. So Torres played less minutes.

monster09
02 Jul 12, 11:51
The reason is he got an assist.

Even Gomez had 1 assist.

Despite being level with Mario Gomez on three goals and one assist, he takes home the prize having played fewer minutes than his German counterpart.

Pajo
02 Jul 12, 12:06

:palm: Pirlo should have gotten it.

As for Torres, he just trolled the whole footballing world :lol:

Cal
02 Jul 12, 13:14
Gomez' 'assist' was laughable, just a complete miss kick that luckily found its way to some other player who tapped it in...

figer
02 Jul 12, 13:31
Fernando Torres hasn't had a bad summer has he? FA Cup, Champions League, the Euro Championships and the Golden Boot.

Devious
02 Jul 12, 18:05
What the absolute fuck? That's not right. That was OBVIOUSLY Robin van Persie!

Oh shit I was worried! thanks God you still alive mate.

Native
02 Jul 12, 18:28

Alright it is time, I am leaving in half an hour to commit suicide. I'll admit that I don't feel like doing it but I promised to do it, and I keep my promises. I even placed a bet on it so yeah, I have to because I won't let my friend win.

I want to thank you all again, and a few people in special:

Lionheart - my spiritual father has taught me how to fap, shave, and handle women, even though I end up with a room full of junk, my face full of cuts and being forever alone after treating women if I do any of these things on his advice. But I like it. Also, poster of the best ass on FIF. So he's not even 'badass', but in a positive way, if you know what I mean... Thank you, Lionheart. Fap.

Nerazzurri_Ninja, Hamsun - made me roflstomp so freaking many times, they are worth mentioning.

Handoyo, Suneet, Stefan, CafeCordoba, vitomins, vaselin... - erm, vasilios - for being the best admins and mods ever, absolutely awesome. Keep on going.

Pajo - fine music taste, friendly person, farca hater, great mod, I love you.

snake - good mod and hilarious poster, I will never forget the laughs, well I will when I am dead of course, but you know what I mean.

Analrapist, Universe, galoise, dynasty27, Dylan - hilarious posters who have made my ass roll many times when I was bored, absolutely brilliant. This group should take Lionheart and Anon and start their own comedy show. Dylan and I even have some things in common, in terms of having 0 points... God we must be forever alone losers. Thanks guys. :dynasty:

Michael - I don't think anything needs to be said here. What a legend.

eNz, sergiu.inter, bzzdk - good, friendly people, I hope you do well.

Coasterfreek - I have never seen the man drunk, but I did laugh my ass off because of his alcohol experiences... Something not many people manage to do.

blackmore - he loves to bitch, I love to bitch... we bitched together with the needed rage, but I will admit that he also made me laugh with his fair share of brilliant posts... Seeing this we might have more in common than we think? Maybe he should be my... uncle? Anyway blackmore, I am gone after today so don't worry anymore. I'm partly doing this for you.

Me2, Besnik - thanks for all the EPIC pics and ava's.

Ana, Visca - thank you ana for not letting me die unmarried & as a virgin and Visca... fuck farca! HAhaHAHahAHahAHA... :dielaugh:

monster09, Stunbel (ok... also Visca, but she's a farca fan -.-) - I respect the fact that these men (and women...) are honourable people from opposite teams who manage to post here like normal, friendly people and not be bitches without any reason.

E.J. '92 - Thanks for being so awesome and Uncommon.

Devious - Devious... maker of the most epic videos in the world, the most epic sig in the world & a true Interista... Proud of you!!! :proud:

Alessandro, F U C K MILAN - FUCK MILAN!!!

I4E - QUALITY poster, Michael's counterpart?

HuZ, Interista809, NajkihhInterista - Fuck barca, dudes. Please keep it going when I'm gone.

I know that I have forgotten many people who I absolutely wanted to include in this list, but there are so many awesome people here that I can't think of everyone right now. Also, the train is coming in ten minutes now so I don't have enough time left. Just look at the people in the list above, you know that a group with these people in it has to be an epic one. FIF is an outstanding and one-of-a-kind community, absolutely the greatest one I have ever seen. It has such a great atmosphere because of that, nothing will defeat it. You have to realize and enjoy that. Just thank you ALL for a wonderful stay. :proud:

Also, FUCK Iniesta, FUCK barca and FUCK spain.

This was it. Farewell guys, farewell INTERISTI. :proud: :) :( :`( :cry: :kiss:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J72kqNm6kxI/TPSfr6bksLI/AAAAAAAAC1Y/CyIUdOSfzxs/s1600/INTER--30.jpg

Ed.
02 Jul 12, 19:19
No thanks for me? ok, you go die! fuck barca!

FCBarca
02 Jul 12, 21:58
To the victors go the spoils

Pharaoh
02 Jul 12, 22:14
Well I now know where my most missed member vote will be going

ADRossi
02 Jul 12, 23:27
Well I now know where my most missed member vote will be going

:lol:

Bill
03 Jul 12, 00:08
I thought Casillas deserved player of the tourney. Pirlo if Italy won.

Alex de Large
03 Jul 12, 09:47
It turned out to be the most humiliating result in a final (in NT level iam talking about) when at first i really thought Italy was going to win, as they were playing much better than Spain, Spain only played one good game, the final.
I didn't even celebrate a single goal in the bar but after i was celebrating and getting drunk, lol, i don't fucking care about Spain NT but i do drink like mad.

sanka
03 Jul 12, 10:11
I hate those "modern" football tactics this 4-6-0 Barcelona-like formation Spain used to have.Del Bosque didn't change his regular direction, choosin to invest in the team's advantages with emphasis on enhancing the axis and passing game,he used four mids with brains Alonso,Xavi,Iniesta,Fabregas,in an effort to maintain possession of the ball, good movement and accurate transfer of the ball.

-Spain played the ball with ease.
-Fabregas helped create numerical superiority in the axis.
-All the finishes were noted at amazing vertical passing defense in the back of the Italians.

The second key feature of his regular del Bosque had to do with stifling pressing, especially in midfield, his opponents for both steals near the opponent, but the difficulty of passing a transfer from the Italians. The intense pressure does not stop with the defense or the defense to "fall" on the Italian strikers - mostly in Balotelli played back on - in exactly the same goal. The above plan also provided excellent with Italian midfielder can not create game with ease and be guilty of false passes from deep (the Spaniards easily won defensive air duels with a rate close to 70%) and unforced errors.

It is characteristic that the Spaniards in the effort to intensify the pressure commited 17 fouls (against 10 Italians), the average of their organization to be 13 fouls.

Then it was with Pirlo

Xavi was instructed to follow Pirlo from midfield to the area of Italy,mandated Fabregas together pushing him then left his markin on Alonso when Pirlo passed the midfield with the ball at his feet.

I4E
03 Jul 12, 10:53
So the F.I.G.C. has pocketed €19.5m thanks to Italy finishing runner-up in EURO 2012 ...

Alot of F.I.G.C officials will have new ivory back scratchers and pearls for their wives ... fucking crooks

figer
03 Jul 12, 11:58
Casillas called for an end to injury time in Euro 2012 final out of respect for Italy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iot5f5qbAyA

Dylan
03 Jul 12, 12:35
Good stuff from Casillas.

Fitzy
03 Jul 12, 12:39
Zidane (early 2000's): "Once Spain start winning, they will never stop."

MVD
03 Jul 12, 13:30
Grande Casillas!
Either he wanted to keep his clean sheet in the final - or he just couldn´t wait to lift the trophy as soon as possible... ;)

Alex de Large
03 Jul 12, 13:42
1 goal conceded. Golden ball for him, 10 years being probably the most regular guy in Europe.

Devious
03 Jul 12, 17:58
Casillas called for an end to injury time in Euro 2012 final out of respect for Italy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iot5f5qbAyA

Tha`s classy and humiliating at the same time. rare attitude. nice find!

---------- Post added at 20:58 ---------- Previous post was at 20:49 ----------

Alright it is time, I am leaving in half an hour to commit suicide. I'll admit that I don't feel like doing it but I promised to do it, and I keep my promises. I even placed a bet on it so yeah, I have to because I won't let my friend win.

I want to thank you all again, and a few people in special:

Lionheart - my spiritual father has taught me how to fap, shave, and handle women, even though I end up with a room full of junk, my face full of cuts and being forever alone after treating women if I do any of these things on his advice. But I like it. Also, poster of the best ass on FIF. So he's not even 'badass', but in a positive way, if you know what I mean... Thank you, Lionheart. Fap.

Nerazzurri_Ninja, Hamsun - made me roflstomp so freaking many times, they are worth mentioning.

Handoyo, Suneet, Stefan, CafeCordoba, vitomins, vaselin... - erm, vasilios - for being the best admins and mods ever, absolutely awesome. Keep on going.

Pajo - fine music taste, friendly person, farca hater, great mod, I love you.

snake - good mod and hilarious poster, I will never forget the laughs, well I will when I am dead of course, but you know what I mean.

Analrapist, Universe, galoise, dynasty27, Dylan - hilarious posters who have made my ass roll many times when I was bored, absolutely brilliant. This group should take Lionheart and Anon and start their own comedy show. Dylan and I even have some things in common, in terms of having 0 points... God we must be forever alone losers. Thanks guys. :dynasty:

Michael - I don't think anything needs to be said here. What a legend.

eNz, sergiu.inter, bzzdk - good, friendly people, I hope you do well.

Coasterfreek - I have never seen the man drunk, but I did laugh my ass off because of his alcohol experiences... Something not many people manage to do.

blackmore - he loves to bitch, I love to bitch... we bitched together with the needed rage, but I will admit that he also made me laugh with his fair share of brilliant posts... Seeing this we might have more in common than we think? Maybe he should be my... uncle? Anyway blackmore, I am gone after today so don't worry anymore. I'm partly doing this for you.

Me2, Besnik - thanks for all the EPIC pics and ava's.

Ana, Visca - thank you ana for not letting me die unmarried & as a virgin and Visca... fuck farca! HAhaHAHahAHahAHA... :dielaugh:

monster09, Stunbel (ok... also Visca, but she's a farca fan -.-) - I respect the fact that these men (and women...) are honourable people from opposite teams who manage to post here like normal, friendly people and not be bitches without any reason.

E.J. '92 - Thanks for being so awesome and Uncommon.

Devious - Devious... maker of the most epic videos in the world, the most epic sig in the world & a true Interista... Proud of you!!! :proud:

Alessandro, F U C K MILAN - FUCK MILAN!!!

I4E - QUALITY poster, Michael's counterpart?

HuZ, Interista809, NajkihhInterista - Fuck barca, dudes. Please keep it going when I'm gone.

I know that I have forgotten many people who I absolutely wanted to include in this list, but there are so many awesome people here that I can't think of everyone right now. Also, the train is coming in ten minutes now so I don't have enough time left. Just look at the people in the list above, you know that a group with these people in it has to be an epic one. FIF is an outstanding and one-of-a-kind community, absolutely the greatest one I have ever seen. It has such a great atmosphere because of that, nothing will defeat it. You have to realize and enjoy that. Just thank you ALL for a wonderful stay. :proud:

Also, FUCK Iniesta, FUCK barca and FUCK spain.

This was it. Farewell guys, farewell INTERISTI. :proud: :) :( :`( :cry: :kiss:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_J72kqNm6kxI/TPSfr6bksLI/AAAAAAAAC1Y/CyIUdOSfzxs/s1600/INTER--30.jpg

Oh come on stop fooling around!

Martijn..

Martijn? :rolleyes:

Martijn???? :dazed:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :scream: :scream: :scream:

http://forums.trinituner.com/upload/data/1c/nooooooo.jpg

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/NOOOOOOO_21b252_2993492.jpg

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/30/nooooooo1128513771719531250.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-7msls0Q0Xjs/Tf9tq4ClNVI/AAAAAAAAALY/-cVoRAN_ERA/s1600/nooooo.jpg

dynasty27
03 Jul 12, 18:04
Whenever you quote a long ass (farewell) post, you just need to say "OK".

Visca
03 Jul 12, 19:09
To add to the above, Casillas also spent a while trying to comfort Bonucci.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6iq0wyF4d1qexvhuo1_500.png

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6jloirE1P1ryf7exo1_500.jpg

Doesn't matter to me that he's madridista, he's still a class act.

ADRossi
03 Jul 12, 19:22
That's why he plays for Real Madrid and not Barcelona ;)

figer
03 Jul 12, 19:58
Casillas is true classy leader. It remind me his reaction vs pepe incident

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uh_C8CIFN7M

'San Iker' had to push the Portuguese defender away from the melee after he had kicked, stamped and punched his way to a red card and he was not impressed.

Television cameras showed Casillas telling Pepe 'you're crazy' before making sure that he walked off the pitch so that the game could continue.

"You cannot do things like he did when you are wearing a Real Madrid shirt," the custodian told reporters afterwards.

Casillas may have been disillusioned with Pepe's antics, but he was pleased with the win and the fact that the players showed what playing for the club is all about.

"We could play better or worse, but Madrid will always have something great; the badge. That always provokes pride in every Madrid fan," he continued.

:star: Football need more players like Casillas/Zanetti - RESPECT

Native
04 Jul 12, 13:25
My oh my, it was great fun to be dead. You wouldn't know what I was able to do! As soon as the train hit me I felt like I was launched into the air and after greeting and hugging Fachetti in the clouds (where he is looking down on us) I flew back to Earth and was able to move around as fast as I wanted and nobody could see me. I was completely invisible!

So what I did was I went to the first Cheerleader school I could find and went straight into the women's showers. I was able to just sit there and watch them shower & fap! It was amazing! I had to waste one of my 8 lives to come back here but hey, it was damn worth it. I did everything a man can only dream of doing. It was funny how Analrapist didn't even notice me while I was watching him fap and Dylan, you need to fart less while asleep, it was terrible under your bed. :pedobear:

Next thing I knew I woke up in a hospital bed. It was great fun. Only problem is that the lower part of my body stopped functioning now and I cannot fap anymore. Probably should try it again.

Now I know what that damn motherfucker Jesus was up to. Can never sleep again without feeling watched.

Next time I go I wanna take Lionheart, king of Fap, with me, cause he doesn't wanna miss this. Okay if we jump in front of the train together next time? And watch some live Kim Kardashian masturbate scenes.

Alex de Large
04 Jul 12, 19:00
"El estilo de España no viene del Barcelona; es cuestión de los futbolistas. Hace cuatro años, del Barcelona, venían sólo tres jugadores; ahora hay un poco más y todos los conocemos, pero esto obedece únicamente a la calidad de los futbolistas y esa calidad lleva a una unión y una posesión de balón difícil de contener".

LUIS ARAGONÉS.