View Full Version : Ibrahima Mbaye

Pages : [1] 2

vasilios
01 Jul 12, 16:49
http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3999/mbayed.jpg

Ibrahima Mbaye
Nationality: Senegal
DOB: November 19 1994

Didn't see a thread for him. He's now listed on the Inter site with the first team. Looks like he'll train with the squad this summer before we determine whether to keep him with primavera, promote him to the first team, or loan him out.

.h.
01 Jul 12, 16:56
for those who dont know

he's been primarily a left back for us in the primavera. He's a bit hot headed, got sent off in the NextGen final. Very technically good, though, defensively great.

Mad Biscione
01 Jul 12, 17:28
this kid will be our leftback for years

Uncommon
01 Jul 12, 17:39
Wasn't he right footed? Nonetheless talented kid and hopefully will become good fullback.

javier_zanetti <3
01 Jul 12, 17:42
He's right back, not left back. the primavera laft back is Rodrigo Alborno.

.h.
01 Jul 12, 17:42
ya he is right footed i believe but still talented

Numero Dieci
01 Jul 12, 17:43
Only 17.

Oh the possibilities...

Devious
01 Jul 12, 18:06
Where is the poll? he`s gona be world class, say Meazza, Facchetti.

Besnik
01 Jul 12, 18:08
As far as I know he was the reason why Alborno got benched like most of times. Haven't watched Primavera regularly but the kid looks promising and he's still very young. Let's hope we could find a destination where he could play and develope.

interista4
01 Jul 12, 18:08
Haven't watched him alot. is he fast? hows his skills going forward

rsz85
01 Jul 12, 19:40
What?!?!?!? Born 1994? and plays between 20-21 years Primavera? What a talent!

.h.
01 Jul 12, 19:44
he also kept alborno out of the team most of the season ;)

the kid is a year ahead of himself, AND one of the most impressive talents there. he's phenomenal.

vasilios
01 Jul 12, 19:46
What?!?!?!? Born 1994? and plays between 20-21 years Primavera? What a talent!

Most of the team is more like 19 I believe, but yeah Mbaye is I think the youngest regular on the team.

Efrain21C
01 Jul 12, 20:58

the primavera backup was alborno, he took his place

when our rb got suspended in the nextgen final, he played that role

.h.
01 Jul 12, 21:04

he's barely ever played right back for our primavera. pecorini was until his suspension

Coasterfreek
02 Jul 12, 01:24
this kid will be our leftback for 3 years then sold

Fixed :troll:

Hasan
03 Jul 12, 05:20
I think we will give half of him for someone in next two seasons, 100%.

Fitzy
03 Jul 12, 11:36
It'll be interesting to see whether the club has the balls to promote him to the first team full time, especially since Maicon seems he is on the way out.

.h.
03 Jul 12, 11:45
I actually personally dont. I'm a huge fan, but his temperment is an issue.

Any half decent manager will tell his players to go out there and wind up MBaye. He'll see red a lot if he's not careful.

He's like Balotelli or Drogba. Everytime there is any argument on the pitch, he's STRAIGHT in there, pushing and shoving. Completely COMPLETELY needless.

He needs to cut that out or else it will be a serious problem for him. He nearly got sent off in the Primavera final ffs, and DID get sent off in the NextGen final. If he can convince Strama that they are in the past, then its not so bad, but until he irons this out, I'd be hesitant to play him at the top level

Suneet
03 Jul 12, 11:54
Well that can be changed by the coach. Its what Strama is paid for isnt he?

.h.
03 Jul 12, 11:55
sure, but having strama for a season as his manager didnt seem to make much difference already ;)

its a personal attitude thing. a coach can only help you go so far. I think he needs at least a year or two more maturity before he can be considered for us. Frmo a technical perspective he's already at a level comparable to Santon when he first started playing - if not higher - but that mental side needs a lot of work.

kids still young. couple years out on loan to a serie b club where he wont get demonized for mistakes like that, and where he can work on his experience, he'll be ready.

Handoyo
03 Jul 12, 15:38
Doesn't fucking matter since we have Chivu

tbh

:work::work::work:

ote
04 Jul 12, 10:41
Is he better in attack than defence?
What a fragile defence we will have if he does.
Imagine Mbaye-Chivu-Rannochia-Maicon playing at the same time :palm:

Principito
04 Jul 12, 12:13
Is he better in attack than defence?
What a fragile defence we will have if he does.
Imagine Mbaye-Chivu-Rannochia-Maicon playing at the same time :palm:

Nope. He started playing as a center back, then moved to the wing. He's a defender (a very good one, imo) first. At youth level he's a good attacking player too, thanks to his great strength and good pace. He's very dangerous on high balls and scored some important headers this season.

Devious
04 Jul 12, 13:30
He`s the perfect defender. where is the god damn poll?

Sqnalkel
05 Jul 12, 08:18
After Bessa and Longo, I think M'baye is our top prospect around the level of Caldirola and Crisetig but M'baye is younger.

ote
07 Jul 12, 04:35
Nope. He started playing as a center back, then moved to the wing. He's a defender (a very good one, imo) first. At youth level he's a good attacking player too, thanks to his great strength and good pace. He's very dangerous on high balls and scored some important headers this season.

Well it's really great. That means we have defensive fb option other than chivu. Thanks God coz playing chivu is not good for Interisti heart. The risk of heart attack is huge :troll:

Kakaroto
07 Jul 12, 04:42
He's like Eric Abidal.

Suneet
07 Jul 12, 11:04
You mean over-rated?

Fitzy
07 Jul 12, 13:31
You mean over-rated?:pokerface:

snake
07 Jul 12, 14:04
Ibrahim, call me..................................Mbaye?

:pokerface:

Universe
07 Jul 12, 14:27
Damn you, sir.

Fitzy
07 Jul 12, 15:07

:pokerface:ffs :lol:

satubito
11 Jul 12, 15:43
Looks like he might make his mark with the first team next term after all

http://www.calciomercato.com/mercato/l-inter-ha-scelto-il-terzino-m-baye-952177

Gitan
11 Jul 12, 16:20
He can be our Thuram in the future. I bet he will be very good in next 2 years.

Concord
11 Jul 12, 17:02
This summer Inter going to sell 50% to another club in exchange of an old player (in 30's), then he will sell the other 50% next year
Then in 2 years time will try to sign him again for 10-15 Million

The usual story :).

I just wish to see ONLY ONE young player developing and become a superstar while he plays for us.

Bergpavian
11 Jul 12, 17:47
He can be our Thuram in the future. I bet he will be very good in next 2 years.

Yeah, then he can play side by side with Inters Maldini. Oh, wait ...

vasilios
11 Jul 12, 18:12
Yeah, then he can play side by side with Inters Maldini. Oh, wait ...

We may have sold the next Maldini, but at least we still have the next Nesta.

Bergpavian
11 Jul 12, 18:43

And as we have the next Thierry Henry in the offense the future is ours! :trollol:

Besnik
11 Jul 12, 20:01

We also have the new Henry. :notbad:

Principito
11 Jul 12, 21:24
Very good game yesterday. I liked him.

Suneet
12 Jul 12, 11:05
If we can give him some playing time, he can become superb.

Devious
12 Jul 12, 11:35
I know. He is.

.h.
12 Jul 12, 13:38
how many people here have actually seen him play in a competitive match? just out of interest

Devious
12 Jul 12, 14:15
Ive never seen him play. but I have full trust in him.

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/1.bp.blogspot.com/-PX8XIKt7VlI/T-bEtFje4gI/AAAAAAAAAJ4/aL1bTg9T5NA/s1600/papel-de-parede-meme-thumbs-up-605373477.jpg

necrodragon
12 Jul 12, 14:20
what I worry is that, his contract runs out in 2013 and if he gives some good perfomances before signing an extension, then we will see him go to the likes of barcelona, arsenal ,chelski etc

.h.
12 Jul 12, 14:23
his agent has already said he's committed to renewing at inter, and everything is agreed.

i wouldnt worry.

Devious
12 Jul 12, 14:25
what I worry is that, his contract runs out in 2013 and if he gives some good perfomances before signing an extension..

OR.. and because of that we might think we should extend his contract now with a not bad amount of salary for 3-4 years AND he turns out to be a flop THEN we try to sell him but will fail cause no one else would take him THEN we terminate the contract and he asks for a golden hand shack where we`ll refuse then we settle it and he goes as free agent and then joins bilan to put an unexpected performance and win everything with them then he goes to Barcelona and continue winning the rest of everything with them.

Or not! :oblivious:

necrodragon
12 Jul 12, 15:21
his agent has already said he's committed to renewing at inter, and everything is agreed.

i wouldnt worry.

yeah just like agostino ca and edgar ie were so eager to sign for us

.h.
12 Jul 12, 15:23
yeah just like agostino ca and edgar ie were so eager to sign for us

he's been at inter since he was 14, i'm sure he's prepared to show some loyalty (esp to the manager who placed faith in him)

Kakaroto
21 Jul 12, 20:00
They better sign this guy to a contract extension soon.

king_elnino
21 Jul 12, 20:27
After obi we have mbaye.. What a grace :)

Ed.
21 Jul 12, 20:33
He is promising but not a well-developed player yet. Lots of things he still needs to work on.

sanka
21 Jul 12, 20:37
He is very solid defensively considerin his age and that pleases me a fuckin lot.Well done.

.h.
21 Jul 12, 20:45
his temper in a proper match is what concerns me the most. otherwise, he's pretty solid

Bzzlightyear
21 Jul 12, 20:55
his temper in a proper match is what concerns me the most. otherwise, he's pretty solid

I remember the match VS Ajax, and could cost us the trophy from his blander, other yes he is good for his age, " damn he isnt even 18 years old.

.h.
21 Jul 12, 20:58
I remember the match VS Ajax, and could cost us the trophy from his blander, other yes he is good for his age, " damn he isnt even 18 years old.

dont forget the primavera final either where he could have been sent off

Bzzlightyear
21 Jul 12, 20:59
true true, but when he does at list he realize he made a mistake, and doesnt make fuss about it, if he gets some mental help he will be fine at inter, at hope he learns thing or two, from our veteran players

b4h4mooth
22 Jul 12, 04:26
mbaye mbaye mbaye.... dance like mbaye. This kid trully have balls.

lonewolf19
22 Jul 12, 06:06
They better sign this guy to a contract extension soon.

Even if they sign contract extension, I think we should worry more about our management selling him like a pawn to Genoa for peanuts.

Fitzy
22 Jul 12, 07:20
Just reinforces the fact that we do not need a new LB. We should be spending everything we have on the midfield.

Suneet
22 Jul 12, 12:21
Wing forward.

chipschups
22 Jul 12, 13:45
agree,,
even if we sold maicon,, with this kid im confidence we dont need FB replacement
better to add another position like CM or WG,,

.h.
22 Jul 12, 13:51
mbaye needs to get his temper sorted, or else he'll get a fuckload of red cards.

he's very immature, still, far too easy to wind up. technically he's there, but mentally he needs a lot of work

Minardista
22 Jul 12, 14:03
Agree 100%, said this a few weeks ago in the Preseason thread, he's like if Balotelli played wingback. Very talented, but a total loon from a psychology perspective. Hopefully Il Capitano takes him under his wing and teaches him a thing or two about professionalism.

.h.
22 Jul 12, 14:14
I dont think there is anything WRONG with him. I've never seen any complaints about his professionalism.

He's just immature. He gets wound up easily. He loses his head a bit on the pitch. But as far as I'm aware, he's not a psycho or anything. Just needs to learn to not react to people trying to wind him up.

I dont anticipate any friction between him and the fans, for example, just that he will get wound up easily on the pitch until he learns to be above the shit people say on the pitch.

chipschups
22 Jul 12, 14:16
hmm,,
from 4 match preseason,, thats bad temper never showed up tbh,,
until now i love his attitude on the pitch
its better than,, lets say longo who look dont tried a 100 persen,,

cant wait an euro league match,, thats a real test for him,,

Bzzlightyear
22 Jul 12, 14:19
he isnt anything like Balo, at all, you cant even compare, he does mistake, but as i told before he even accept the mistake he does, and if anyone have noticed it, he gets a bit scared what he have done, and it looks like he is all alone, at that moment when he realize he have done a mistake, i see he can become a good player if he stay on track

.h.
22 Jul 12, 14:22
hmm,,
from 4 match preseason,, thats bad temper never showed up tbh,,
until now i love his attitude on the pitch
its better than,, lets say longo who look dont tried a 100 persen,,

cant wait an euro league match,, thats a real test for him,,

In the NextGen final, he got sent off for a COMPLETELY needless stamp and left us with 10 players for like 70 minutes.

In the Primavera final, he was getting into all sorts of tussles that he did not need to be involved in. Thats the problem. He'll run half the pitch to get into a fight, and I thought he was going to get sent off there as well, but he didnt.

The friendlies are just friendlies, he's trying his heart out but I guess he wont let people get to him too much. In a fired up serious match (like a derby)? I could see him getting sent off again.

Of course, he's still one of our best prospects. Alot of kids are like this, he's just a bit immature. But you expect that for a 17 year old.

Give him a few years to mature fully and he'll be ABSOLUTELY CLASS. So says Browha.

chipschups
22 Jul 12, 14:28
Jizzz,,
I said in 4 match preseason,,
and i believe he learnt a lot from that two final

.h.
22 Jul 12, 14:29
Jizzz,,
I said in 4 match preseason,,
and i believe he learnt a lot from that two final

I know you said that, but my point is that a preseason friendly is a very different thing to two finals where your team rely on you ;)

Native
22 Jul 12, 14:42
brance pwnd & trolled u all

chipschups
22 Jul 12, 14:44
and I said

"cant wait an euro league match,, thats a real test for him,,"

there's a long way run for him to get involved on derby,, even get debut in serie A
Euro league match is a better way to see how mature he is now,,
i hope he can take that pressure,,

Choppin Onions
22 Jul 12, 16:13

Gold.

Universe
22 Jul 12, 16:24
Gold.

Gold

Kraits
24 Jul 12, 13:31
Mbaye got some touch training :):)

snake
25 Jul 12, 06:13
GdS - M'Baye: "I'm learning from Chivu"

We thought the salary renewal was the ultimate troll act.

.h.
14 Aug 12, 10:49
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89toile_Lusitana

This is the club we got MBaye off. Founded by Mourinho. I told you guys he was fundamental to the youth transfers we brought in under him - people like Duncan, Obiora, MBaye.

thatdude
14 Aug 12, 11:52
LOL wow. Thats some behind the scenes shit for you. This dudes got his own club in africa, and is probably bringing that talent to Madrid now. Not that they'll use any youth academy products anyways.

.h.
14 Aug 12, 21:01
Indeed.

Thats what Mourinho does that few other managers did. Look at the players he brought in when he was the manager here, at youth level. Few managers get as involved as he did. We're lucky we were the receipients of MBaye :)

DARi0
16 Aug 12, 11:52
I really like this kid, he's tall, strong and agile, a rare combination!

I hope we keep him and provide him with proper chances, since we're not favourites for the Scudetto anyway.

.h.
05 Sep 12, 19:13
Mbaye just got sent off in the Supercoppa final. Most people will probably say it was unjust, but he elbowed (intentional or otherwise) a guy in the face.

I fucking called it. I told you. The kid is nowhere near mature enough.

3 finals in a row, he's either been sent off or could have been sent off.

Sorry, but I'm losing respect for this guy. Talented, but he's clearly a retard.

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:10 ----------

I actually personally dont. I'm a huge fan, but his temperment is an issue.

Any half decent manager will tell his players to go out there and wind up MBaye. He'll see red a lot if he's not careful.

He's like Balotelli or Drogba. Everytime there is any argument on the pitch, he's STRAIGHT in there, pushing and shoving. Completely COMPLETELY needless.

He needs to cut that out or else it will be a serious problem for him. He nearly got sent off in the Primavera final ffs, and DID get sent off in the NextGen final. If he can convince Strama that they are in the past, then its not so bad, but until he irons this out, I'd be hesitant to play him at the top level

Ahhh *flex*

Ed.
05 Sep 12, 19:24
Sepp Blatter.

Tsuna
05 Sep 12, 19:50
he likes to play it dirty:troll:

Sokrates
05 Sep 12, 20:02
There are players like Zanetti, there are players like Matrix...
That's football!
That's Inter!

Pajo
05 Sep 12, 20:12
Well browha, i read totally the opposite from what you say :) Here, as well as on macedonian forums, even on Roma forum, they all say that the red was unjust, and that wasn't even a yellow.

Ed.
05 Sep 12, 20:15
That was not worth a red tbh if you see the replay. However, at first time and only once you see it, it could easily be a red. The ref doesn't have the replay to just his decision unfortunately.

.h.
05 Sep 12, 20:27
Well browha, i read totally the opposite from what you say :) Here, as well as on macedonian forums, even on Roma forum, they all say that the red was unjust, and that wasn't even a yellow.

I think by the letter of the law it should be a red - IF the referee feels it was a cynical move. Now, I'm not saying I feel it was a JUSTIFIED red - just that I do agree and see why he did it.

Like I said, it could be that they are enforcing the laws more harshly at younger levels, to make players play clean.

Anyway, MBaye needs to stop getting himself in those situations. He stamped the guy in the NextGen final, got involved in the fight in the Primavera final, and now he's been sent off in this final.

he's still young. it shows. has a long long way to go still.

Tanel
06 Sep 12, 11:10
Indeed. Browha hit the nail.

Whether it's red or not, Mbaye clearly has the ability to get into situations where referee can show him the red card.

This rash play he has also shown for first team.

Hence why it is difficult to trust him to become future of this club.

Pajo
06 Sep 12, 12:13
He got 4 matches ban from all italian competitions :palm:

.h.
06 Sep 12, 12:16
apparently he hit the guy hard enough to make his nosebleed, too.

sanka
06 Sep 12, 12:43
For browha he must be Ibrahima 'Maybe' :lol:

.h.
06 Sep 12, 12:46
I love the kid. Along with Bessa he's probably our most talented young player.

However, he's a long way from being ready to even play for the first team, let alone being close to a first team regular.

Inter Siamo Noi
06 Sep 12, 13:36
He got 4 matches ban from all italian competitions :palm:

From what I undestood the ban is only for the primavera so I assume he'll can play with the 1st team.

MANTA
06 Sep 12, 13:40
Wasn't a red card for me.

Mbaye avoided the player by moving his arm around him, the opposing player tried to stop Mbaye run by holding him across the chest. Mbaye tried to get away by pushing away but at the time his arm didn't come all the way down yet, so the push off came across his face. I would call that purely accidental.

The reason his arm was in the position was because he was bringing it around the player, I have played enough to consider what happens a normal thing in a physical game.

I watched the replay a dozen times now, and don't blame Mbaye for that red.

Suneet
09 Sep 12, 12:05
2nd big game red card. He was even sent of in the Nextgen final wasnt he?

Something we should keep an eye on.

.h.
09 Sep 12, 14:11
2nd big game red card. He was even sent of in the Nextgen final wasnt he?

Something we should keep an eye on.

sent off for a stamp in nextgen, sent off for an elbow in this, and in the primavera final it looked to me at one point like he threw a punch in a quick shove-around/handbags thing.

3 red/potential reds in 3 finals.

Ed.
09 Sep 12, 14:20
Which Primavera finals are you talking about? Is it the Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti Final against Lazio? Mbaye wasn't even booked.

Inter 2-3 Lazio (HT: 1-1)
Scorers: Livaja 3, Barreto 45+3, Garritano 48, Longo 78, Onazi 89.

Lazio (4-3-3): 1 Berardi; 4 Ilari, 7 Sbraga (Serpieri 54), 9 Vilkaitis, 5 Marin; 15 Onazi, 16 Zampa, 10 Cataldi (Vivacqua 46); 18 Barreto, 21 Rozzi (Tira 87), 19 Emmanuel.
Unused subs: 12 Scarfagna, 6 Salustri, 11 Cilfone, 13 Grecco.
Coach: Alberto Bollini.

Inter (4-2-3-1): 12 Sala; 3 Mbaye, 18 Spendlhofer, 13 Kysela, 11 Alborno; 5 Duncan, 14 Crisetig; 23 Romaṇ, 10 Bessa (Garritano 19, Terrani 87), 19 Livaja (Forte 78); 9 Longo.
Unused subs: 21 Cincilla, 16 Bandini, 8 Benassi, 24 Pasa.
Subs: Daniele Bernazzani.

Referee: Domenico Rocca (Vibo Valentia).

Booked: Barreto, Marin.
Added time: 3 + 5 minutes.

.h.
09 Sep 12, 14:24
Which Primavera finals are you talking about? Is it the Trofeo Giacinto Facchetti Final against Lazio? Mbaye wasn't even booked.

I know he wasn't booked. There was a bit of a handbags push about like the 60th minute, iirc one of the lazio players had done a bad challenge on one of ours, he ran half the field to get in there and shove someone. Looked like he almost threw a punch, too. It was behind the ref's back, or else I'm pretty sure he would have been sent off.

Ed.
09 Sep 12, 14:51
Well. That's very far from red. He looks furious even when he doesn't play football. It's just his face, just like Balotelli. You wouldn't get a straight red for protesting. If he was as furious as you made him to be (you said he looked like almost threw a punch, that must be pretty bad, very high intensity anger), he should have got a yellow card, but he didn't. So, I assume he didn't do anything wrong. Things like that happen anyway. We often see a goalie runs across the pitch just to protest the ref, that doesn't mean the goalie risks a red card.

If he did something wrong that risked a suspension, then we knew what happened to Pecorini. So, there was 2 parts of judges that didn't ban him. I think it's still far from a red card.

.h.
09 Sep 12, 16:07
How can you possibly state it wasn't a red without even having seen it? *face to the palm*

Shoving a player lik that is a yellow. If he threw a punch, that's a straight red and three match ban.

Like I said, I saw it on a pretty shit stream live, with no replay. The impression I got, from what I saw, was that he could have EASILY been sent off.

Throwing a punch, straight red. Shoving someone in the chest, I'm not so sure. It might technically be a red but something that is often given as a yellow.

What he DID NOT DO was run half the pitch to PROTEST. The free kick went OUR WAY (iirc)... what's there to protest...

He ran half the pitch to get involved. He should not have done that.

Kakaroto
23 Sep 12, 03:25
Any news on Mbaye's contract?

Universe
23 Sep 12, 05:49
wat

Kakaroto
23 Sep 12, 06:02
wat

His contract runs out at the end of the season and I heard some talk of renewal but no confirmation.

.h.
23 Sep 12, 08:55
last time i heard, he's all agreed up for the contract renewal, they are just waiting until he's 18 or whatever in november to sign it so he's on full professional terms

nutcracker
25 Oct 12, 10:18
So why is he still not called up for any game?

.h.
25 Oct 12, 10:40
I think he was called up for the last game, not sure?

I also expect that there is overlap between his Primavera ban and Serie A, so we might have been playing it safe by not calling him up for any of the Serie A games.

Also, I expect some of it is to do with internal discipline. They're probably trying to get it into his skull that he really needs to change this part of his game or he'll never make it as a professional player. 2 red cards and 1 should/could have been sent off in 3 consecutive finals...

---------- Post added at 11:40 ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 ----------

yep he was definitely called up against catania

nutcracker
25 Oct 12, 11:10
Also, I expect some of it is to do with internal discipline. They're probably trying to get it into his skull that he really needs to change this part of his game or he'll never make it as a professional player. 2 red cards and 1 should/could have been sent off in 3 consecutive finals...[COLOR="Silver"]

I hope so, he looked very promising. Kinda Balotelli style, very confident of himself. Hoping just that he'll have more brain, maybe thats what our management is afraid about him that he'll behave like Balotelli?

I'm pretty sure the guy would win himself a starting spot very very quickly.

.h.
25 Oct 12, 11:12
I dont think the issue is like Balotelli, tbh. He's got some anger issues, but I wouldn't doubt his good intentions and loyalty to the club.

I think he's just immature, tbh. I think he's easily wound up on the pitch, and he's overeager/gets into it in the heat of the moment, but I dont think he's Balotelli-esque retarded.

He just needs to grow up, tbh, learn to keep a calmer head. Some people here thought he delivered it in pre-season, but I knew we were right to be cautious. Give him another season, maybe a season of Serie B (or, actually, ideally something like in England Championship) where he can spend his time playing against grown men who are physical and not so technical, and he'll learn to control his anger quite quickly.

nutcracker
25 Oct 12, 17:07
Well, i didnt mean retardness nor unloyality. By Balotelli syndrome i meant tge ability to not give a fuck on the pitch, randomly fauls, dangerous interventions and stuff like this.

Balotelli is still like that eventho of his age. He was given to much space at the beginning of his inter history. He quickly realized that he was very needed by the team so he could dictate the rules because after all he will play soon again after all because we didnt have players equally good. This time we have plenty decent players for mbayes position (zanetti, pereira, nagatomo) so it shouldnt be an issue.

I just hope we're not forgetting about Mbaye coz his huge potential is undeniable.

.h.
25 Oct 12, 17:22
ah, no, i dont think MBaye is like that either tbh.

its a little harder to judge for a defender, but he doesnt (from my views) have the same level of 'i dont give a fuck, im not turning up today' as Balotelli did.

He just gets wound up easily (well, I'm assuming its that. Its hard to spot the cause, really), but he's always tried hard and so on.

Solfice
26 Oct 12, 18:48
Mbaye on clubs radar

Inter youngster Ibrahim Mbaye is attracting interest from a number of Serie A clubs, according to his agent.

The 17-year-old defender joined the Nerazzurri in 2010 from Senegalese football academy Etoile Lusitana, and his representative has claimed that despite other clubs courting an interest, he will sign a new long-term deal with the San Siro side soon.

“Mbaye is happy at Inter,” Giuseppe Accardi told calciomercato.com. “And in December we will sign a contract that binds us to the club for another three or four years.

“There has been no contact between us and Milan, but I'm not surprised, with his expiring contract, that the Rossoneri are interested. We've also had offers from Napoli and Palermo, but there are no problems with Inter.”

William
27 Oct 12, 01:14
I hope he accepts a new deal from us.

.h.
27 Oct 12, 01:16
the contract is pre-agreed and will be signed on the da he turns 18 (in a couple of weeks).

nothing to worry about.

.h.
31 Oct 12, 21:57
I BELIEVE (pinch of salt please) that MBaye now has 3 straight red cards in his last 10 appearances for Inter.

The 3 straight reds as far as I know is correct, what I'm less confident in is the period. Its between 10 and 15.

wera
31 Oct 12, 22:06
Dude is crazy

Wobblz
01 Nov 12, 12:51
Much anger in the young padwan. He got the free cookie it seems.

Fitzy
01 Nov 12, 13:17
Much anger in the young padwan. He got the free cookie it seems.

:lol: anger leads to hate...

Wobblz
01 Nov 12, 13:34
:lol: anger leads to hate...
Mbaye - loves to hate and hates to love.

Fitzy
02 Nov 12, 00:09
Mbaye - loves to hate and hates to love.Meant to be "and hate leads to suffering" :yoda:

I4E
02 Nov 12, 00:21
Meant to be "and hate leads to suffering" :yoda:

"and suffering leads to.... excessive drinking" :fitz: proudly supported by :RaulDuke:

wera
02 Nov 12, 13:12
somebody played Kotor :D

Choppin Onions
02 Nov 12, 19:44
Not for the first time, I wish I never heard that stupid "Call Me Maybe" song. Now I just associate it with Ibrahima Mbaye. Without fail.

Fucking Canadians. Bieber, Nickelback, Carly Rae Jepsen, Drake.... where does it end?

:disgustedyao:

Pimpin
02 Nov 12, 21:44
Not for the first time, I wish I never heard that stupid "Call Me Maybe" song. Now I just associate it with Ibrahima Mbaye. Without fail.

Fucking Canadians. Bieber, Nickelback, Carly Rae Jepsen, Drake, Choppin Onions.... where does it end?

:disgustedyao:

yeah they sure do suck

Howl
18 Nov 12, 23:42
Happy Birthday, kid turns 18 today

Fitzy
18 Nov 12, 23:53
Happy Birthday, kid turns 18 todayLet's hope he's not out drinking... from what we've seen, his brain is obviously too small to lose anymore brain cells.

wera
19 Nov 12, 09:37
A black australian that plays for Inter? Interesting.

Uncommon
19 Nov 12, 11:18

Devious
19 Nov 12, 11:32
Let's hope he's not out drinking... from what we've seen, his brain is obviously too small to lose anymore brain cells.

:yao:

The irony

.h.
19 Nov 12, 11:36
given his background - bearing in mind he lived in senegal until he signed for inter in 2010 - its not impossible he's a devout muslim.

Devious
19 Nov 12, 12:26
That`s unpossible.

Fitzy
19 Nov 12, 12:29

The ironyYou've gotta love it.

wera
19 Nov 12, 13:07
That`s unpossible.

Grammarcioni in 3, 2, 1

Devious
20 Nov 12, 10:33
Not anymore, I paid him a visit last week.

let`s just SAY that i BUCKLED UP his ass INTO a self driving CAR on a cliff.. if you know WHAT i mean :lala:

figer
20 Nov 12, 20:22
Good news:

Ibrahima Mbaye and Inter still together. The young quarterback class of 1994 has renewed his contract, according to reports from TMW came the signature. First professional contract, however, already begun for some time, and signed just after the age of majority in recent days. For Mbaye, even a celebratory dinner after signing with the agent Accardi and the coach of the Students, Luca Facchetti. The official is expected in a few days, but it is only a matter of time before everything is signed bureaucratically.

The contract signed by Mbaye is a three-year, with bonuses to first-team appearances and awards. An important signal by the company, pointing firmly on the boy for present and future and the blinda sirens coming in the summer. Given the youth contract which was previously linked to Inter, Milan had thought of a theft to zero euro, promptly rejected by the managers of the nursery Inter after the case Mastour. The Palermo had tried in the summer, Mbaye as a pawn to be included in the deal Silvestre or Viviano: nothing to do, Inter have closed their doors. Mbaye is Inter, Stramaccioni and society we seek. The quarterback of the future is in the house.

Source: http://translate.google.pl/translate?hl=pl&sl=it&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcinternews.it%2F%3Faction%3Dre ad%26idnotizia%3D98432

vasilios
04 Dec 12, 14:01
Official now. Extended til 2016

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=41523&L=en

crzdcolombian
04 Dec 12, 15:55
I just read the good news now hopefully we will actually start playing this kid

Universe
04 Dec 12, 16:04
He wont play until he accepts a lower contract :yao:

Kakaroto
09 Dec 12, 00:27
FC Inter News posted an interview with his agent today and apparently he couldn't be on the roster for the Europa League. I guess it was because perhaps he is not considered homegrown since he came over from a Senegalese club.

.h.
09 Dec 12, 13:22
For an U-18 player, to be registered, you have to have EU nationality. Remember with Balotelli in the CL before he got his Italian passport? The season he debuted for us with the two goals in the Coppa Italia vs Juve? We couldn't register him for the same reason.

.h.
03 Jan 13, 16:57
Oh look mbaye is suspended yet again. Insulting the ref, two match ban. His fourth suspension in 7 months?.... not impressed. Not at all. Swaying towards getting rid of him.

Serhio_D
03 Jan 13, 18:24
Oh look mbaye is suspended yet again. Insulting the ref, two match ban. His fourth suspension in 7 months?.... not impressed. Not at all. Swaying towards getting rid of him.

You've celebrated the fuck out of the New Year, didn't ya? :yao:

.h.
03 Jan 13, 18:48
Not sure what you mean

Devious
03 Jan 13, 20:16
H means that You've celebrated the fuck out of the New Year, didn't ya?? :yao:

Serhio_D
03 Jan 13, 20:43
Not sure what you mean

don't bother
I've meant it to be a joke, seems like I screwed this one up or sth:oblivious:

.h.
04 Jan 13, 10:44
ya maybe best not to in future :)

Serhio_D
04 Jan 13, 17:00
and what's fun about that?
tbh I'd rather keep tryin' it now and then. They say it takes practice to get better :)

The_Eradicator
22 Feb 13, 08:23
Didn't get to see the game yesterday, anyone got any views on how he did? He subbed for Guarin, what position did he play?

RobinV
22 Feb 13, 08:55
From the little I saw, he played DM at first and CB when Rano went out. He did ok :)

.h.
23 Feb 13, 13:03
as long as we dont play him in the derby, i dont mind

i have no doubts in he plays in the derby, he'll get sent off

Cal
23 Feb 13, 13:10
bit harsh tbh

J..
23 Feb 13, 13:11
as long as we dont play him in the derby, i dont mind

i have no doubts in he plays in the derby, he'll get sent off

.h.
23 Feb 13, 13:29
sent off in the next gen final, sent off in the suppercoppa primavera match, could have been sent off in the primavera scudetto final, was sent off again in the primavera earlier this season....

he has temperment issues. ones which means he is not worthy of being trusted at the first team level until fixed. he's far far too easily wound up. in a top end match like the derby, he'll be sent off in the first half.

Cal
23 Feb 13, 13:37
Maybe he would be less like that surrounded by men as opposed to boys. Idk, your in a better position to judge it than me, but, just my opinion...

.h.
23 Feb 13, 13:40
perhaps, but he has a tempermant. he's the guy who will run half the pitch to get into a fight, and goes out of his way to start trouble. the passion is good, how it manifests is not.

Cal
23 Feb 13, 13:44
But in the 1st team there's the Zanetti's and the Cambiasso's of this world to calm him down :D And, like I said, maybe in more hostile scenarios he would feel less confident to go and push people around or w/e. I really dont know tbh. Just my two cents.

.h.
23 Feb 13, 13:56
Yeah, perhaps. Its hard to say, but its still a worrying streak to present itself.

If it was just the dirty tackle in the nextgen final i wouldnt mind so much, but the fact that its happened quite a few times since makes me really worried he cant hack it (yet)

Kenny
23 Feb 13, 18:34
Our Raphael Varane :challenge:

.h.
23 Feb 13, 18:44
mbaye has a long way to go before he deserves regular first team action.

its entirely mentality, though, which is a good thing. in terms of presence, technical ability, etc, its all there. just work on that temperment and he could be our new JJ, easy.

LukasGiovanni
23 Feb 13, 23:02
perhaps, but he has a tempermant. he's the guy who will run half the pitch to get into a fight, and goes out of his way to start trouble. the passion is good, how it manifests is not.

i never asked you that. Why do you have that cunt rafa for a photo?

.h.
24 Feb 13, 13:05
because rafa is a hero. a hero who came out and helped moratti realize we needed big changes post-treble. a hero who made a sacrifice for inter's greater good.

a hero we needed, but not the hero we deserved.

Handoyo
24 Feb 13, 15:24
a hero we needed, but not the hero we deserved.
The Dark Waiter

:megusta:

DirettaInter
02 Apr 13, 11:06

Kakaroto
03 Apr 13, 04:59
Poor kid I wanted him to sign the extension, should have ran away while he could.

Kenny
10 Apr 13, 16:40
Aaaand his injured for the rest of the season.
(Strama would not use him anyway, so :yao: )

Solfice
10 Apr 13, 17:22
I ain't even suprised.:yao:

thatdude
10 Apr 13, 17:35
Aaaand his injured for the rest of the season.
(Strama would not use him anyway, so :yao: )

What did he do?

Kenny
10 Apr 13, 18:43
Inter have suffered yet another serious injury, as Ibrahima Mbaye tore a ligament in his right knee.

The 18-year-old Senegalese defender picked up the injury during a Primavera League game against Milan at the weekend.

The official Inter website confirmed Mbaye has suffered a second degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee.

thatdude
10 Apr 13, 22:23
Worst possible time to get this type of injury, just like Bessa. Now he will have to find a team willing to play him back into form, when he has 0 first tea experience in an adult league. Tough break.

minterke
10 Apr 13, 22:27
Relax guys, it's MCL not ACL (Milito).

Much less serious.

achilles
11 Apr 13, 01:39
Yeah, MCL is 1/10 as serious as an ACL tear.

Lets just hope we don't sell him in the summer for $1m!

Bam Bam 1+8
11 Apr 13, 09:12
Thats shit. The injury itsself isn't the problem.

But thats his end of the season and it wasn't what i wanted to see from him.

2 CB always injured, Silvestre not showing his worth (not knowing before season but after a few weeks), him able to play in 4 man row or 3-row, and what i had seen so far, i expected him to get about 5 to 10 games in EL and Serie A.

Now he has 2 games in the first team (70 minutes) and still primavera. Isn't that problem because he is just 18. And a young player can improve his play a lot training regularly with the seniors. But tbh we made another player lose a year.

We don't know, how he is in training, but he is one of those everybody talks big about. Especially his work athetic,... . There should have been 3,4 more apperreances in this season.

Lets hope he gets on loan next season, without co-ownership and not as exchange for other players.

I see some potential in this guy.

RobinV
11 Apr 13, 10:07
Interesting tho, he has plater more and more as a DM the last games.

Edward
17 May 13, 10:17
any news on this guy? looked like one of our best young players next to obi and benassi

Solfice
17 May 13, 11:54
any news on this guy? looked like one of our best young players next to obi and benassi

Injured.

Kakaroto
11 Jun 13, 22:26
According to Dimarzio, Monaco offered 5 Million Euros for Mbaye and Inter said no.

:lol: We are waiting for someone to offer 500,000 euros. 5M is too much.

interista4
11 Jun 13, 22:29
Joking aside, if true, this somewhat restoring some of my confidence in this club.

Wallace
12 Jun 13, 06:08
Well, better loan him out.

I dont think he will get to play this season.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wera
13 Jun 13, 13:08
if we loan him out, maybe he will get his price up

but I doubt we could get more than 5, 6 million

pencilpal
17 Jun 13, 02:16
Fcinternews.com:

Mbaye-Monaco, the reasons for refusal Inter from 5 million

According to the portal Africatopsports.com, Monaco has seriously made ​​an offer to Ibrahima Mbaye from 5 million euro. But Inter refused because he "absolute confidence in Mbaye and want to staking. Leaders wanted to hold him," says the website.

- - - Updated - - -

Interesting...

Kakaroto
17 Jun 13, 05:47
Offer 6 and he's gone.

Fitzy
17 Jun 13, 05:55
Yet another :palm: moment if he's sold.

crzdcolombian
17 Jun 13, 14:41
Yet another :palm: moment if he's sold.

If the offer is 6 million euro then bye. Look selling him will get us Isla. How is that not a great deal for a player who will not get playing time here for another 2-3 years and no guarantee he will be a 1st team player.

People don't want to sell, forget we have no money yet don't want to promote the youth :)

Guney
17 Jun 13, 16:30
Are there any Serie B teams or possible Serie A teams interested in CO-OWNING him? That would be better than selling

wera
17 Jun 13, 19:42
just sell him, better him than Duncan

Toninu
25 Jun 13, 21:22
On his way on loan to Palermo, probably one of our more interesting players. Good luck!

.h.
01 Jul 13, 13:52
to encourage people to sign our players, we now advertise them on the website

http://www.inter.it/en/news/43032

Forzaforlan
01 Jul 13, 18:08
to encourage people to sign our players, we now advertise them on the website

http://www.inter.it/en/news/43032

well I think we are doing a poor job if you watch the duncan one.. http://www.inter.it/en/news/43029 .. he looked like shit.

Cal
10 Jul 13, 01:56
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EL4u9Ksz5NU

wera
10 Jul 13, 09:17
JUST THE TITLE IS BOSS :megusta:

.h.
10 Jul 13, 09:32
LOL

"what was your favourite match"

"my favourite match was my debut in serie a, when we played in the san siro. even though we lost it was a good night"

You mean the 2-0 loss to Hadjuk in the Europa League

- - - Updated - - -

:yao: its worrying when i know a player's performance history for inter better than the player himself.
might be time to take a break.

- - - Updated - - -

anyway, that was a really nice interview. he seems like a good kid, but the interview didnt really probe him on much depth on anything. at least he understands the sacrifices required - or seems to.

Heres to hoping he grows out of his temperament issues.

Wobblz
10 Jul 13, 09:56
anyway, that was a really nice interview. he seems like a good kid, but the interview didnt really probe him on much depth on anything. at least he understands the sacrifices required - or seems to.

It seems his rhetoric was about the sacrifices required in order to drive a Ferrari and not being a great player. :yao:

.h.
10 Jul 13, 10:10
true

J..
10 Jul 13, 10:20
WTF a Wati B cap.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_rEHfLgdcY

Fitzy
10 Jul 13, 11:34
LOL

"what was your favourite match"

"my favourite match was my debut in serie a, when we played in the san siro. even though we lost it was a good night"

You mean the 2-0 loss to Hadjuk in the Europa League

:lol: What a dumb cunt.

Universe
10 Jul 13, 11:37
No one's going to mention the terrifying monster shemale thing interviewer?

Pico32
20 Aug 13, 13:15
Official
http://www.livornocalcio.it/notizie/notizie.php?id=8750

pencilpal
15 Sep 13, 21:01
Very impressive performance by him today against Catania. He did his job well, and started the match, staying on the pitch until being substituted off in the 80th minute.

Hopefully this game can ensure his position as a starter over Gemiti.

Nonetheless, Catania were absolute shit in this match again, and they will be fighting to stay in Serie A.

Slickz
22 Sep 13, 04:43
Played 90 mins in the 0-0 draw vs Genoa. Can you say he kept a clean sheet but I am unsure whether he played LB, CB or DM?

Akif
22 Sep 13, 06:47
Played 90 mins in the 0-0 draw vs Genoa. Can you say he kept a clean sheet but I am unsure whether he played LB, CB or DM?

He played as LB.

homaru
22 Sep 13, 13:48
He was a left wingback.

Wallace
23 Sep 13, 04:40
Nice, we got ourselves a Nagatomo replacement.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

homaru
27 Oct 13, 16:15
Mbaye played 82 minutes at LWB in Livorno's 1-0 loss to Bologna. He played very well, getting himself a 7.1 rating on Whoscored, and 70% pass accuracy, plus 4 tackles. Livorno probably subbed him off because they needed to find an equaliser and were looking for more of an attacking threat. Hopefully he keeps getting minutes for Livorno and improves even more.

homaru
03 Nov 13, 16:55
Mbaye played 90 minutes for Livorno. He played at RWB, made 3 fouls and had a 78% pass accuracy.

Kenny
09 Nov 13, 21:08
Tried to dribble too much, probably too impress. Some nice moves, reminds me of a defender version of Balotelli.
Pretty decent in attack, rubbish in defence.

Me2
19 Nov 13, 16:54
Happy birthday and we are waiting for you to play for Inter next year :star:

homaru
24 Nov 13, 17:46
Mbaye played 80 minutes against Rube in Livorno's 2-0 loss. He got a yellow card, made 3 tackles, and 2 fouls.

Inter7
28 Jan 14, 17:24
We are letting go of one of our most talented young talents.... this sucks... please say there is a buy back clause.

.h.
28 Jan 14, 17:28
#ClassicInter...

Inter7
28 Jan 14, 17:30
#ClassicInter...

Im sure you are shedding a tear most browha.... you love them kids..

Ronaldo
28 Jan 14, 17:31
Apparently it is only half. So, not a big deal.

Iron_Inter
28 Jan 14, 17:33
If its only for the half of him then its not bad deal.

JJM
28 Jan 14, 17:33
it's the full ownership for Mbaye!

Ronaldo
28 Jan 14, 17:34
Again..

Noooooo!!!

Master Inter
28 Jan 14, 17:50
Well, it's youth project inter style

Wallace
28 Jan 14, 18:21
We are shipping them out for the greater good.

Much better chance for them to become a better player outside than here.

This is the way we are producing youth for Italy, they certainly cannot complain now.

Armes
28 Jan 14, 18:33
Goodnight sweet prince.

KevinB
28 Jan 14, 18:43
#ForzaInterLegend

Honestly wouldn't mind losing him though. I rate Benassi, Livaja, Duncan, Bardi higher.

Wings
28 Jan 14, 19:17
I hope for our sake that Mbaye is a flop. Not another promising youth sold for the sake of the short term...

Y&h
28 Jan 14, 19:18
Mm... bye.

Forzaforlan
28 Jan 14, 19:47
#ForzaInterLegend

Honestly wouldn't mind losing him though. I rate Benassi, Livaja, Duncan, Bardi higher.

then you haven't watched duncan lately.. benassi and bardi fine. Livaja maybe.

Efrain21C
29 Jan 14, 01:32
I hope for our sake that Mbaye is a flop. Not another promising youth sold for the sake of the short term...

He won't be a flop, he's 18 and he already proving himself in the Serie A... He has 10+ years of good football... Then we go crazy and say we have a "youth" project, yeah, shipping away all of them to buy old ones.... Typical Inter from the past few years

DARi0
29 Jan 14, 05:36
Mm... bye.
:lol: good one, cracked me up!

Pajo
29 Jan 14, 06:39
He won't be a flop, he's 18 and he already proving himself in the Serie A... He has 10+ years of good football... Then we go crazy and say we have a "youth" project, yeah, shipping away all of them to buy old ones.... Typical Inter from the past few years

He has all the talent to be great, but doesn't have mentality YET. I want to see him under great coach that knows how to do with talented players who have bad mentality. And i am all in for giving 50% - however, giving all of him is stupid, unfortunately. I hope they have some buy back option/price or some shit.

Wings
29 Jan 14, 06:49
He has all the talent to be great, but doesn't have mentality YET. I want to see him under great coach that knows how to do with talented players who have bad mentality. And i am all in for giving 50% - however, giving all of him is stupid, unfortunately. I hope they have some buy back option/price or some shit.

Yes that's my issue too. There's a good chance, as with any youngster, that he will flop. But he has less than half a season of professional football under his belt, giving his entire card now is premature. Unfortunately all the reports suggest we can't cough up a couple extra millions so we have to lose Mbaye permanently.

.h.
29 Jan 14, 10:02
Loan, co-ownership is always fine.. but to give him away entirely I fear will be a mistake

JJM
29 Jan 14, 12:31
Mbaye's agent said that he will meet Tare tomorrow but he does not like this and he is furious with Mazzarri because he doesn't give youth a chance!

Good morning, Mr. Accardi , apparently looks all done : Hernanes in Milan and Rome side Lazio Mbaye ?

" I'd be very careful to say that it is all done. There are still a lot of interest in the middle, but tomorrow I should meet Tare a meeting does not mean end of the bargain "

Can you explain what are the interests that are in between?

"If the Lazio recognize the value of the player, for us there will be no problem in moving to Rome. But at the moment are not very confident and optimistic , as it is the most people."

Mbaye was part of the Inter youth project but is sold outright . How so?

" I believe that Mazzarri is a technical inappropriate for Inter. Nerazzurri are likely to burn with him much of the value of its young people . Thohir had arrived with other intentions, but obviously not feasible due to the presence of the engineer ."

Are you saying that Mazzarri is not a good coach ?

"I think the engineers are good at others, a good coach always knows where to play for their players. I bring the example of Belfodil . According to you, today, anyone can evaluate it ? Nobody can and that's because Mazzarri has never been in able to find him a role "

The explosion and evaluation of Mbaye lead to say, however, that the youth of Inter works great. Do not you think ?

" Absolutely. The youth sector is the envy of Inter at the best clubs in Europe , estraneamente competent people working there and it is for this reason that I was in the shoes of leaders Inter, I fear that at any moment they leave. it gets frustrating in the long run : works well to bring young people important to your club and then you see them flourish elsewhere. short, it is beautiful. "

At this time also Ranocchia and Guarin are having difficulty Inter, is not only a question of youth ...

"And I would add Kovacic . According to you are all incompetent ones who are now taking an interest in these players ? The problem is always the technical guide . Players in England so would make the fortune of many clubs . Refer a talent like Kovacic wasted in this way not it is good for football lovers . "

.h.
29 Jan 14, 12:37
Fuck you Mazzarri.

Linege
29 Jan 14, 12:44
Fuck you Mazzarri.

Fuck Mazzarri, MM, Thohir, Branca and co. useless dumb bastards

JJM
29 Jan 14, 12:57
Fuck Mazzarri, MM, Thohir, Branca and co. useless dumb bastards

http://www.deque.com/padam/img/are-you-kidding-me-meme-face.gif

CoolMan44
29 Jan 14, 15:33
Hoping this deal doesn't go through. Mbaye has impressed me more than Duncan so far whenever I've watched Livorno this season. What's next, are we going to include Bardi in the D'Ambrosio deal?

Master Inter
29 Jan 14, 15:38
I hope hernanes deal fail so we can keep mbaye

CoolMan44
29 Jan 14, 18:57
I hope hernanes deal fail so we can keep mbaye

Agreed. Only problem is we will probably include him in a deal to finance the transfer of Rolando Bianchi.

Wings
29 Jan 14, 19:28
Our youth project must involve giving each of our top-3 rivals a youth player.

Juventus – Bonucci
Milan – Balotelli
Roma – Destro
Lazio – Mbaye

Who do Fiorentina and Napoli get? Benassi? Duncan?

wera
29 Jan 14, 19:52
Icardi and Belfodil

JJM
29 Jan 14, 22:54
Sky is saying he wants 1,2m€ salary from Lazio....

shingayi
29 Jan 14, 23:00
Yeah I've just read it too. He's been decent this season in Livorno, but it seems like he and his agent have their heads a bit too high. It's not like he's fucking Cuadrado or something, for god's sake he's just doing OKAY (not great, not even good) in Serie A relegation zone team. Ridicoulous demand. Hernanes now earns 1.8 in Lazio.

Dylan
29 Jan 14, 23:00
Our youth project must involve giving each of our top-3 rivals a youth player.

Juventus – Bonucci
Milan – Balotelli
Roma – Destro
Lazio – Mbaye

Who do Fiorentina and Napoli get? Benassi? Duncan?

We're going to start giving it to our current rivals. Hellas, Genoa and co.

JJM
30 Jan 14, 10:18
he is staying at Livorno...he asked for a to big salary from Nazio.

we gets to keep our superstar! :epicwin:

Pajo
30 Jan 14, 10:21
No hernanes eh? Let's get Cerci now :D

.h.
30 Jan 14, 10:22
thank fuck for that. Hernanes may or may not have been the right midfielder for us, but I dont see the point in splashing big in a season we have already written off. More than anything, I also dont want to lose good young players. We've kept Benassi, we're keeping Mbaye, thank fuck.

JJM
30 Jan 14, 10:24
No hernanes eh? Let's get Cerci now :D

we are still after Hernanes...just the plan changed.Payed loan(high number) with the obligation to buy and more cash obviously.

Lionheart
30 Jan 14, 10:25
Sky is saying he wants 1,2m€ salary from Lazio....

Wow... Just wow...This dude should slow the fuck down a little.

Go say that to Juan, that you have requested a 1.2 million salary & get bitch slapped instantly. One of our top players, starting every single game, solid performances all around & then see how much he makes. This spolied brat has his fucking head way up his ass. :palm:

CafeCordoba
30 Jan 14, 10:41
Wow, what a salary request!

I'd be ultra pissed if the deal was something I desperately wanted, now it's quite the opposite. Though if M'Baye is such a cunt (I can see the agent being the master cunt here), don't know if he has a future at Inter. He first needs to actually play for us, and play well, then he can get that kind of salary.

Anyway, hopefully M'Baye is excluded from the deal.

.h.
30 Jan 14, 10:43
yeah, well I've said all along he has some serious attitude problems, but he's a kid, put him out on loan for another season, we can see..

Y&h
30 Jan 14, 11:50
In light of recent events... Mm... Hi? :oblivious:

dutchman
30 Jan 14, 12:50
What about that striker?

thatdude
30 Jan 14, 13:39
IMO he fucked up personally.

Lazio is giving time to youngsters like Onazi and Keita...Bryan Rodriguez. He easily could have gone there and got minutes at a solid Serie A club.

Wings
30 Jan 14, 18:44
Yeah he did, but at least he's still ours.

Efrain21C
31 Jan 14, 01:37
IMO he fucked up personally.

Lazio is giving time to youngsters like Onazi and Keita...Bryan Rodriguez. He easily could have gone there and got minutes at a solid Serie A club.

So? He wants to play for INTER, that's the most important point!