PDA

View Full Version : Vid Belec

Coasterfreek
02 Jul 12, 21:54
http://eurosoccerweb.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Vid-Belec.jpg

Vid Belec
Nationality: Slovenia
DOB: June 6 1990

I tried using the search function and didn't see a thread for him in the loaned players section. He's listed on the 1st team as of right now after being loaned to Crotone for a couple of years. If there is a thread for him somewhere that I couldn't find, go ahead and merge it.

.h.
02 Jul 12, 21:55
interesting young keeper, playing first choice two seasons in a row at crotone, for some reason they dont want him back though (No idea why, but I think it may be attitude?)... He's not a better prospect than Bardi, but he is more experienced. Expect him to go out on loan again this season,

FORZAINTERMILAN
03 Jul 12, 00:57
he played against Chelsea few years ago that friendly game in USA Pasadena CA! i was there. in that time he was not good i dont know about now! we lost 2-0 on that match

and a pic from that match VID BELEC
http://images1.snapfish.com/232323232%7Ffp939%3Enu%3D32%3A%3B%3E%3B39%3E%3B89% 3EWSNRCG%3D327553%3C349335nu0mrj

thatdude
03 Jul 12, 04:23
I was there to. Let in a poor goal against Drogba.

FORZAINTERMILAN
03 Jul 12, 06:34
I was there to. Let in a poor goal against Drogba.
i know right i was right behind the goal. i hope to see inter again. that day was the best day in my life even though we lost but by seeing inter is something else !!!

thatdude
05 Jul 12, 01:39
i know right i was right behind the goal. i hope to see inter again. that day was the best day in my life even though we lost but by seeing inter is something else !!!

I was sitting right in line with the goal post. It was a similar expierence for me. The one and only time I've seen Inter play. I've seen Real Madrid vs Galaxy since then but it wasn't the same. I remember actually being pissed we lost. But to think I saw what was essentially the treble team, and Ibra's last game is something special.

Coasterfreek
05 Jul 12, 19:51
Sucks that both of you were at that game, even if he didn't look that good. I wanted to go down there (I'm 6 hours up north) and wanted to see them play UCLA as well.

I'm assuming this thread will be moved to the "former players" or "co-owned/loaned" section soon when the new GK deal comes.

Coasterfreek
30 Aug 12, 21:11
Not good at all. That second goal where he went out for the ball wasn't pretty. But then again he showed why he's the current third keeper.

There was even a ball he didn't clear out far enough... lucky it bounced right back at him.

Pajo
30 Aug 12, 21:16
It's Coasters fault. He opened the thread.

Broseph Stalin
30 Aug 12, 21:16
Bring Orlandoni back!!!

William
30 Aug 12, 21:28
Yeah an I thought after the trofeo TIM tournament that he should get more games but after tonight I really don't want him in anytime soon

Incognito
30 Aug 12, 21:32
He was nothing special at Crotone either. Bardi, which is two years younger as well is definitely our guy for the future. (He's currently at Novara)

JJM
30 Aug 12, 21:39
WOW.Waiting for people on FIF to start saying to players GTFO after one mistake :palm:

CafeCordoba
30 Aug 12, 21:42
:D

It was a horrible mistake, but I think him being a young player, he LEARNS from that.

Tanel
30 Aug 12, 21:44
Ah come on. Totally understandable why he might've been a bit shaky.

A) Comes on to a situation where he falls immediately under pressure.
B) On top of that, the weather is not really favorable.

Absolutely every goalkeeper has made tons of mistakes similar to that one during the career.

Ed.
30 Aug 12, 21:59
I personally have never been impressed with him since his primavera days and Mancini era. He never has that confident on the pitch and most of times looked very shaky. (I'm not only talking about this game only). He will be an average back up. He will be just good enough for a Serie B side. I'm sorry but this is what I have seen since he started his career with Inter Primavera.

Bardi has developed better than him as Bardi maintained 1st choice for Serie B. Bardi has much more confident in making decisions and he has made better decisions compared to Belec.

Efrain21C
30 Aug 12, 22:23
I personally have never been impressed with him since his primavera days and Mancini era. He never has that confident on the pitch and most of times looked very shaky. (I'm not only talking about this game only). He will be an average back up. He will be just good enough for a Serie B side. I'm sorry but this is what I have seen since he started his career with Inter Primavera.

Bardi has developed better than him as Bardi maintained 1st choice for Serie B. Bardi has much more confident in making decisions and he has made better decisions compared to Belec.

so how many times have you seen Vid play? Seems that you have seen him at least 10+ games

Ed.
30 Aug 12, 22:27
so how many times have you seen Vid play? Seems that you have seen him at least 10+ games

I watched him few times in when he was projected in the Primavera. I remember it was a hype that he was really talented, so i tried to see him as much as I could. Then I didn't follow him when he went to Crotone. In the pre-season and today, I have to say that I didn't see a better Vid Belec since few years ago. That's my opinion though.

Verathia
30 Aug 12, 23:42
Seeing as how he's the backup of our backup, I'm not too disappointed with today's performance. Yeah he shouldn't have tried to punch that one ball out... but honestly... if he was really good he wouldn't be a backup's backup.

wera
31 Aug 12, 00:05
This is not the first time Belec wasn't ready for the task
and he's been in Inter for a long time now

crzdcolombian
31 Aug 12, 01:08
kid did very well considering we had 0 defense and MF until Guarin came in and Samuel Came off.

Samuel, Chivu, Stank need to get the F out

Ed.
31 Aug 12, 01:12
In that 0 defense period Vaslui didn't attack much as well. Our 0 midfield still managed to hold Vaslui. Don't hyperbole.

MANTA
31 Aug 12, 01:17
In that 0 defense period Vaslui didn't attack much as well. Our 0 midfield still managed to hold Vaslui. Don't hyperbole.

But then he won't be CRZD.... :(

Ed.
31 Aug 12, 01:18
But then he won't be CRZD.... :(

make sense.

Ffi201zi002tlis
31 Aug 12, 02:37
Samuel, Chivu, Stank need to get the F out
you too :oblivious:

vasilios
31 Aug 12, 02:53
Well, Belec has hit his quota of matches for this season. I think Orlandoni went his whole career here without ever playing more than 1 match in a season.

ajstaiti
31 Aug 12, 03:12
Seeing as how he's the backup of our backup, I'm not too disappointed with today's performance. Yeah he shouldn't have tried to punch that one ball out... but honestly... if he was really good he wouldn't be a backup's backup.

Pretty much sums it up.. If he were good enough to start or be a 1st backup somewhere else, he wouldn't be here.
Granted, the missed punch was a pretty basic save that should have been made.

chipschups
31 Aug 12, 04:23
he wore #27
what do you expect from him? :yao:

damn,, I've got #27 too :okay:

Coasterfreek
31 Aug 12, 18:50
I don't know how he did when on loan at Crotone. I had pretty low expectations when he came in... figured he'd make a mistake on the second goal. He's young for a reason.

vitomins
31 Aug 12, 19:13
I don't know how he did when on loan at Crotone. I had pretty low expectations when he came in... figured he'd make a mistake on the second goal. He's young for a reason.

1 clean sheet in 21 starts...

BabyPhat
31 Aug 12, 21:07
Well, that prolly says more about crotone's defence than anything else for that matter...

Frankly i dont see anything special about this guy. I saw him play a couple of pre-season matches last season as well, and he's just not a safe keeper. He fumbles easy balls, and doesn't seem to have much authority in the area...sure he's a kid, but even the basics are a bit shaky...

cuckooc
31 Aug 12, 23:40
After seeing Belec's celebration gesture when we score, now I kno how I miss Julio Cesar's.

Universe
01 Sep 12, 01:34
I remember some pre-season match (might have been a training match) but the dude was fucking nuts, saving all sorts of ridiculous shit. Doesn't really matter though.

Either way it doesn't make sense to keep someone so young as third choice GK. He should have been loaned out again.

Inter2010
01 Sep 12, 05:24
Yeah loan him out to another team, let him get more experience or offload him by selling him.
I after this match i miss Julio Cesar.

uny_arturo
06 Dec 12, 20:57
He's just not ready for the first team. It's not just a problem of the lack of experience. He looks super shaky in front of the goal. Julio looked a crazy man and Handa looked calm as fuck. Belec? He looks like as if there's a snake in the grass or something.

Howl
06 Dec 12, 20:58
he made a great save on the second goal, couldnt do nothing when the guy scored

Mad Biscione
06 Dec 12, 21:13
next Orlandoni :einstein:

snake
06 Dec 12, 21:30
Belec? He looks like as if there's a snake in the grass or something.

:megusta:

Earth
07 Dec 12, 00:35
and I thought I was the only one getting likes by making jokes about my username :awwwyeah:

Devious
07 Dec 12, 10:11
These are not likes, we are not FB, these are thanks, and we mostly thank posts that we do not like. :awwyeah:

wera
18 Dec 12, 21:12
his best game to date! let's sell him to City!

(no srsly, let him grow a fucking rattail and let's sell him...PalaKINGo is the best second goalkeeper we could wish for...actually, he's even unbeaten :D)

Guney
18 Jun 13, 19:43
Any clubs interested in co-owning/loaning him? It's sad to see Castelazzi and Carrizo above him.

.h.
08 Jul 13, 10:36
I would be fine with selling Belec. I dont think he's particularly good, and with Smug, Dalle Vedove, Di Gennaro, Ivusic, and a few others at youth level he's not going to make a career at Inter

vasilios
15 Jul 13, 13:32
Officially on loan to Olhanense (http://www.inter.it/en/news/43171)

.h.
18 Mar 14, 15:02
so at some point in mid october this guy turned into their first choice keeper.

Wings
20 Mar 14, 08:40
What are we planning on doing with him after this season? Sell him? Loan him? Keep him here as a 3rd keeper again?

thatdude
20 Mar 14, 12:29
Good question, he's young for a third keeper, but it's obvious he'll never be a starter for Inter and may never even be on for a Serie A club.

Dylan
21 Mar 14, 03:28
He could be useful in bringing the price down for signing someone within the league. Or if he's still solid for the rest of the year see if anyone in A would want him.

ScottishInterista
26 Mar 14, 07:02
Where is he at?

.h.
26 Mar 14, 10:52
Olhanese, the same guys who didnt play bessa

Wings
21 Apr 14, 07:45
Apparently made an error to help Benfica to their title:

The 30-year-old Brazilian, a little-known journeyman until he joined Benfica two years ago, broke the deadlock in the 57th minute and added a second goal three minutes later helped by a blunder from goalkeeper Vid Belec.

Olhanense grew in confidence and held out until Belec only partially stopped Nicolas Gaitan's low shot and Lima snapped up the rebound. Three minutes later Lima burst down the right and a seemingly harmless shot squirmed through Belec's legs for his 14th goal of the championship.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/20/benfica-win-portuguese-title-sporting-lisbon

crzdcolombian
07 Jun 14, 18:50
Starting against Argentina becAuse Handa is injured.

thatdude
07 Jun 14, 20:27
Just tuned in but commentator said he was MOTM for Slovenia thus far.

Pajo
07 Jun 14, 20:29
Yeah, had two excellent saves, both against Maxi...

thatdude
07 Jun 14, 20:34
I saw him deny Alvarez from point blank range with a foot save.

Pajo
07 Jun 14, 20:36
That's the third, forgot that :D

He had excellent save from a Maxi long range shot, and he also saved week Maxi shot when they were 1 on 1. None of the goals were his fault too.

ScottishInterista
31 Aug 14, 16:15
Appears to be heading to konyaspor
http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/08/31/konyaspor-announces-we-have-an-agreement-for-belec/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Goldenboyv88
31 Aug 14, 18:02
i don't trust in Belec, i think he lost his chances...

crzdcolombian
03 Sep 14, 03:05
i don't trust in Belec, i think he lost his chances...

he was the 2nd keeper for his country in their pre WC tour. Didn't do too bad. Sad he couldn't go to a better league then Turkey but what can you do. Never going to start for us but hope he does well and we can sell him off next summer.

iimilito
02 Feb 15, 15:51
returns from loan spell..we have 4 goalkepeers now...:yao2:

morrisama
02 Feb 15, 15:57
send belec to DC united. it might do good for him.

Minardista
04 Oct 15, 11:00
I think this should be moved to Former Players thread? I believe it was a free transfer to Carpi rather than a loan, but not entirely sure.

Will be interesting to finally see him play with some regularity in Serie A. Looks like Sannino prefers him to Brkic in goals. Maybe he can prove us wrong, who knows? Regardless, he gets a little bit of history as being in the XI for Carpi's first ever Serie A victory, good for him.

JJM
30 May 16, 19:14
Playing like a Handa for Slovenia against Sweden
Way better than a Carrizo or Bardi...

Dylan
30 May 16, 19:24
Saw the first half and he looked solid.

JJM
30 May 16, 19:48
Saw the first half and he looked solid.
You watched Sweden-Slo?! :notbad:
He was even better in the second half with some nice saves

Dylan
30 May 16, 21:22
You watched Sweden-Slo?! :notbad:
He was even better in the second half with some nice saves

Gotta scout the victims ahead of our opening Euro game ;)