PDA

View Full Version : Simone Pecorini

.h.
10 Jul 12, 15:35
Simone Pecorini has joined Empoli on loan for next season. He is banned until the 30th of September.

Numero Dieci
12 Jul 12, 13:30
Why is he banned?

Bob Sacamano
12 Jul 12, 13:34
If i remember correctly it is because he had insulted the referee in the final of the NextGen Series vs. Ajax.

.h.
12 Jul 12, 13:37
If i remember correctly it is because he had insulted the referee in the final of the NextGen Series vs. Ajax.

Im not saying he did or didnt, but to recieve a 6 month ban he would have technically made a threat on the referee. Insulting the referee isnt a 6 month ban. Threatening him is.

Bzzlightyear
12 Jul 12, 14:33
Im not saying he did or didnt, but to recieve a 6 month ban he would have technically made a threat on the referee. Insulting the referee isnt a 6 month ban. Threatening him is.

And here we go again, he never touched the ref and i still believe he didnt, giving so long ban is fucking disgrace, some players do much worth then what he did and didnt even get punished.

.h.
12 Jul 12, 14:44
And here we go again, he never touched the ref and i still believe he didnt, giving so long ban is fucking disgrace, some players do much worth then what he did and didnt even get punished.

and yet again ill point out the 6 month ban is for verbal threats only. touching the ref is minimum 9, maybe more :)

DIN011
28 Jul 12, 13:04
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNy-fhap9ws

.h.
08 Dec 12, 10:03
he's played 5 min total, both subs on, for empoli since going on loan to them. fail.com

Miles
08 Dec 12, 10:05
Is he considered as a winger or a fullback at Empoli? Remember him being a RW and then being changed to fullback by Strama.

.h.
19 Jun 13, 15:45
Pecorini's agent confirms that Cittadella want him again for next season. Hope he does a Biraghi-style step up and plays regularly.

.h.
02 Jul 13, 16:10
Pecorini looks set to go on loan to Crotone for the forthcoming season.

.h.
05 Jul 13, 06:59
Pecorini officially stays at Citadella for the coming season. That must be good news, they must be hopeful for him.