Gabi Mudingayi

Welcome to Internazionale!

Let me see here -

One of the best DMs in past few years
Serie A proven
Requested by our coach
Low transfer fee
Low wages
Knows what's expected of him and won't create a fuss over starting spot or attitude

I know he isn't much appreciated but this would work out well I believe.

Forza Inter!!

I4E
20 Jul 12, 11:01
I thought Universe was gonna open this thread ? And Lionheart made it clear.

@ Lionheart - Please warn me in advance when you go ape shit about all this, ever since I seen that hulk pic of you i get a little frightened of you now :D

P.S. Welcome to Inter Gaby (if your reading this)

Lionheart
20 Jul 12, 11:05
Well, I always wondered who would open this thread voluntarily & risk being hunted & cursed at forever.

Well... looks like we have a winner!!!

:yao:

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/169003-500.jpg

I'm just gonna imagine we signed Vieira.

Bzzlightyear
20 Jul 12, 11:08
he looks fucking scary, Like Maicon upgraded " more evil look "

vassago
20 Jul 12, 11:10
welcome Gaby!!!

Make us proud and wrong about everything we said :D

hope this venture turns out OK...

our new Claude Makélélé :trollol:

German_Interista
20 Jul 12, 11:14
Welcome Gabi, it's not your fault. If I'm in the same situation I would join a club like Inter as well even if I know that I just have to sit on the bench. Rumours says that he won't earn much so I could live with him - but only if Poli comes back :depress:

rockball
20 Jul 12, 11:14
Well, I always wondered who would open this thread voluntarily & risk being hunted & cursed at forever.

Well... looks like we have a winner!!!

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/169003-500.jpg

I'm just gonna imagine we signed Vieira.

I suspected that no one wanted to burn his hands with this one. It doesn't happen often that a player signs, is made official, gives interviews and trains with the team but still has no thread here.

If this works out well, then I should be given the right to open all new player threads :oblivious:

Bob Sacamano
20 Jul 12, 11:15
Benvenuto Gaby. :)

Bergpavian
20 Jul 12, 11:16
I hope he wins the Scudetto.

I4E
20 Jul 12, 11:16
Your a brave person Rockball.... A very brave person :D

Bzzlightyear
20 Jul 12, 11:17
By the way welcome to inter, i hope you do well, and can we have poll as well

Universe
20 Jul 12, 11:34
http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Rage-Face.png

interista4
20 Jul 12, 11:41
http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/guns/suicide.gif

dragondance
20 Jul 12, 12:13
Welcome to Inter, Gabi !!
Well... I don't think it's a bad transfer, he's proven and doesn't cost much. Our midfield seriously lacks muscle and it seems he can provide that... at least I hope so.

lonewolf19
20 Jul 12, 12:14
Best of luck here man.

Besnik
20 Jul 12, 12:17
Benvenuto!

I4E
20 Jul 12, 12:25
http://www.playandroid.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Rage-Face.png

They say that a picture Is worth a thousand words.... In this case, I think that Universe is thinking of only one :lol:

uny_arturo
20 Jul 12, 12:29
We like to convince ourselves that he will turn into another Maicon or Cambiasso. Let me remind you of what we have with this type of transfer in the past 5 years.

Cesar
Maniche
Jimenez
Mariano Gonzalez

Alas...

Matrix_invincible
20 Jul 12, 12:53
With 197 serie A games he will be a solid player from the bench, so welcome Gaby! :trolldad:

sanka
20 Jul 12, 13:12
So let's give him a shot.Welcome and work hard for this honour to play for Internazionale.

Numero Dieci
20 Jul 12, 13:13
How much was the loan?And how much do we have to pay in case we want to sign him outright?

Bzzlightyear
20 Jul 12, 13:15
750k for the loan and another 750k to buy him out

Cal
20 Jul 12, 14:24
Well... Welcome Gaby I suppose...

And you spelled his name wrong in the title :/

Minardista
20 Jul 12, 14:29
Registering the domain www.forzamudingayi.com as we speak :slick:

chipschups
20 Jul 12, 14:36
Im glad this finally official
so we can move to other problem,,

benvenuto mudi,,

Batman
20 Jul 12, 15:02
Welcome Mudi.. I don't know who you are, but I'm 100% behind you.. Good luck!

Iron_Inter
20 Jul 12, 15:12
Welco... ahh fuck it

He wasnt good player for Lazio he wasn't that good in Bolonga somehow we think for 750 000 he may be good deal, the quality is what we need right now not old mediocre players. Rejuvination my ass. FFFUUUUCCKKKK

Then again i cant hate the playa he isn't to blame cause Branca has sick love to sign players over 30. FUCK YOU AND GTFO BRANCA!!

vasilios
20 Jul 12, 15:13
Steal the thread from Uni and misspell the guy's name. Come on man

Batman
20 Jul 12, 15:18
Welcome Mudi.. I don't know who you are, but I'm 100% behind you.. Good luck!

A.l.i
20 Jul 12, 15:30
Welcome Gaby !!!

dynasty27
20 Jul 12, 15:33
Poll added! happy voting!

Sokrates
20 Jul 12, 15:58
http://up.picr.de/11225904xg.jpg

Well, it scares the shit out of me...

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/the_green_mile_movie-10709.jpg

:pokerface:

vasilios
20 Jul 12, 16:16
Poll added! happy voting!

thanks man

szasza02
20 Jul 12, 16:37
:palm:

well, at least it's only loan. I just hope he won't mess up in league games (only in coppa or maybe el) so if he's as useless as I think he is, he'll leave in 6 months without too much harm caused. otherwise, he'll be a strong candidate for the facepalm of the year award 2012. :chan:

interista4
20 Jul 12, 16:40
First time voting 1. Sorry, not the player's fault. Even if he does decent to well we simply don't need him.
By rebuilding you're meant to start playing youngsters at some point but we're only replacing them with 30+y'os.
No point in a backup DM If he's backing up fucking Cuchu who is even older, you don't rebuild this way.

As for now if It's true that those kind of transfers were requested by Strama, I am fairly disappointed.
Thought this guy had balls to not do the exact same mistakes as Ruinieri did last season, hope he proves me wrong still.

Uncommon
20 Jul 12, 16:40
8. :work:

crzdcolombian
20 Jul 12, 16:53
http://up.picr.de/11225904xg.jpg

Well, it scares the shit out of me...

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/t/the_green_mile_movie-10709.jpg

they are both bald and black...... that is about it....

Europe :)

_Ivan_
20 Jul 12, 16:55
welcome gaby

Sokrates
20 Jul 12, 16:55
they are both bald and black...... that is about it....

Europe :)

No I only wanted to be funny... :yao:

Jnr
20 Jul 12, 17:00
Welcome Gaby! Break noses and legs in the Derby`dItalia and Madonnina!

FORZAINTERMILAN
20 Jul 12, 17:04
Welcome

vasilios
20 Jul 12, 17:06
Welcome Gaby! Break noses and legs in the Derby`dItalia and Madonnina!

http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Gaby+Mudingayi+Juventus+FC+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+K9sB d0bJ7jul.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kevin+Prince+Boateng+Gaby+Mudingayi+AC+Milan+RXHvF GF5KAUl.jpg

Minardista
20 Jul 12, 17:25
Voted :troll:

DIN011
20 Jul 12, 17:30
Meh...oh well, let's just hope he doesn't get to start many games, and is only used in the dying moments of games, when we're protecting our lead.

Big Willy
20 Jul 12, 18:10
Welcome to the jungle.

Scottish_one
20 Jul 12, 19:32
Welcome...

Kakaroto
20 Jul 12, 19:33
:fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

Hasan
20 Jul 12, 20:03
Welcome to the jungle.

mSByjqMGtaU

Choppin Onions
20 Jul 12, 20:38
Meh...oh well, let's just hope he doesn't get to start many games, and is only used in the dying moments of games, when we're protecting our lead.

You're having a laugh dino. I'm sure we'll see the following sad-ass midfield over the course of the season:

Cambiasso-Mudingayi/Stankovic-Zanetti

Which qualifies as the worst midfield of any "big" club in Europe. Hell even Chievo and Swansea have better ones. Whatever though. Welcome Gaby.

spork
20 Jul 12, 21:08
Ranieri would be the only man desparate enough to field Cuchu--Mudingayi/Deki--JZ together in midfield...

DIN011
20 Jul 12, 21:11
You're having a laugh dino. I'm sure we'll see the following sad-ass midfield over the course of the season:

Cambiasso-Mudingayi/Stankovic-Zanetti

Which qualifies as the worst midfield of any "big" club in Europe. Hell even Chievo and Swansea have better ones. Whatever though. Welcome Gaby.

I am doing my best to stay positive, but you people are making it hard! :okay:

that's what she said :slick:

Minardista
20 Jul 12, 22:48
Even though I defend Gaby here, some clown from Bologna went too far;

You don't know ANYTHING about football. Gaby it's one of the best physical midfielders out there. and you paid nearly nothing for him.

That sentence is so retarded I don't think it even deserves a response.

Pimpin
20 Jul 12, 23:17
http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Gaby+Mudingayi+Juventus+FC+v+Bologna+FC+Serie+K9sB d0bJ7jul.jpg

http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Kevin+Prince+Boateng+Gaby+Mudingayi+AC+Milan+RXHvF GF5KAUl.jpg

I like him already

dynasty27
21 Jul 12, 08:16
I didn't like the idea at first, but it got me at the moment when Gaby hold our jersey and I was like damn that brother came a long fucking way, so sorry for being sentimental but this guy, Gaby the almighty, plays for something greater than fulfilling his job. Gaby'll bleed for Inter and the pride of all African brothers and sisters. Gaby, the unsung, will spit some blood of a slave... and showing heart of a lion. Every time he steps on the pitch he's like holding down the entire African continent from Egypt across the Kilimandscharo up to Capetown.

inb4yao + fu sid.

Sid
21 Jul 12, 08:21
Sometimes a picture says a thousand words....

http://lazyoptimist.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/yao-ming-meme.jpg?w=500

:pretty much how I feel about this signing:

:work:

The_Eradicator
21 Jul 12, 11:44

2nd pic is epic, that's some Street Fighter fly kick shit!!

Pajo
21 Jul 12, 11:45
Let's use him to get Ramirez... :cool:

Efrain21C
21 Jul 12, 12:31
He's not here just to play 3 games throughout all season, he's here to play a lot more... and believe it or not, he will start lots of games

when Paulinho was refusing our offer to come to Inter, he knew he was a second dish, yet he kept positive and never stopped saying great things about Inter, that's how much he wanted this club, not like some other bastards who prefer staying in Brazil just so he can dominate a crappy league... fuck Paulinho and welcome Gaby

Break some juBentinis and bbilanistas legs and get away with it ;)

Devious
21 Jul 12, 13:05
It took me few minutes to realize that this thread is actually here in this section now.

Welcome.. as long as you break some jube and bilan player`s legs.. you are most welcome.

Inter7
21 Jul 12, 14:59
welcome and good luck hope you and guarin do well

Mad Biscione
21 Jul 12, 15:56
http://i.imgur.com/zvxAv.png

the mini heads collection is now complete

b4h4mooth
21 Jul 12, 17:24
ibra run to Psg because he doesnt want to be butcher by him in the derby.

sanka
21 Jul 12, 17:27

the mini heads collection is now complete

Seems closest to be the new :serious: from now on.

shingayi
23 Jul 12, 22:30
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=qpqxNgMvRJQ#t=07m09s

07:09 Like a boss :fuckyea: in some way it looks like MTV Cribs or "Day with Mudingayi" or sth

IRR26
23 Jul 12, 22:53
Some irony in that video from 06:28 showing Mudingayi´s heroics while playing 50cents Get Rich or Die trying "if I cant do it cant be done."

GOLD :lol:

ADRossi
24 Jul 12, 00:35
I'm really anticipating him starting next to Cambiasso. Best DM combo ever.

necrodragon
24 Jul 12, 04:09
thing is atleast he wanted to play for us desperately so I like him at least more than paulinho

king_elnino
24 Jul 12, 04:35
He has won some inter fans heart with that passion

snake
24 Jul 12, 04:37
Yeah...Bologna or Inter...hard choice.

Universe
24 Jul 12, 04:59
Tomas Locatelli :(

snake
24 Jul 12, 06:10
I didn't like the idea at first, but it got me at the moment when Gaby hold our jersey and I was like damn that brother came a long fucking way, so sorry for being sentimental but this guy, Gaby the almighty, plays for something greater than fulfilling his job. Gaby'll bleed for Inter and the pride of all African brothers and sisters. Gaby, the unsung, will spit some blood of a slave... and showing heart of a lion. Every time he steps on the pitch he's like holding down the entire African continent from Egypt across the Kilimandscharo up to Capetown.

inb4yao + fu sid.

Your posts are poetic.

Life is good....

king_elnino
24 Jul 12, 06:16
Yeah...Bologna or Inter...hard choice.
:D

MANTA
24 Jul 12, 14:32
Last year he was second in the league in term of successful tackles. So that's something I guess.

ADRossi
24 Jul 12, 14:59
He was also 5th in Serie A in fouls per game

nerazzurri4life
24 Jul 12, 15:02
He was also 188 in "key passes" per game :trollol:

since we're looking at statistics and all

sanka
24 Jul 12, 15:04
He is no1 in FIF troll posts.owned.

Nyall
24 Jul 12, 16:19
Three years ago, this deal would have been fine, but right now it's not... It's like we rid ourselves of the cancer that was Muntari... and what do we do? We rush into signing his replacement...

sanka
24 Jul 12, 16:39
If it is short term backup "solution" then why not?

Then imagine Milan what can they say now they got Muntari?Plus they got another average one in his place Contant.

Just see around.

Nein
24 Jul 12, 20:01
This guy is clearly a fucken boss. Strong, fast (ish) energetic, determined, relentless. Hes exactly what inter needs in the midfield, he brings such a presence, such determination and passion. Whenevr Cambiasso has his lethargic days, he'll be there ready to tear shit up. Can't understand how people can't like this transfers, for the cost, it's brilliant.

Michael
24 Jul 12, 20:05
Very good first impression by Gaby Mudingayi. One game and against shit opponent but still, he impressed.

Besnik
24 Jul 12, 20:08
I don't remember he made a single error today. Such a well determined game with clever passing and all. He was really fantastic. Yes, we played against a shit opponent but credit where it's due.

Best player for me today.

Minardista
24 Jul 12, 20:08
He was the best Inter player on the field today. We fell apart when he was subbed for Cuchu.

....I bet no-one thought we'd ever be saying that :pokerface:

Dylan
24 Jul 12, 20:09
This guy is clearly a fucken boss. Strong, fast (ish) energetic, determined, relentless. Hes exactly what inter needs in the midfield, he brings such a presence, such determination and passion. Whenevr Cambiasso has his lethargic days, he'll be there ready to tear shit up. Can't understand how people can't like this transfers, for the cost, it's brilliant.

Sulley Muntari then?

Let's see him vs some serious opposition before we start calling an average player ''a fucking boss''

.h.
24 Jul 12, 20:10
Sulley Muntari then?

Let's see him vs some serious opposition before we start calling an average player ''a fucking boss''

I saw Mudingayi perform well against a pub team once. Like a boss.

Nein
24 Jul 12, 20:19
Sulley Muntari then?

I've seen him vs serious competition many times, if you didn't know the guys played in serie A for years. Don't be so ignorant to call a player you have no idea about "average". Hes ranked consistently as one of the best DMF's throughout europe. average huh?

.h.
24 Jul 12, 20:20
I've seen him vs serious competition many times, if you didn't know the guys played in serie A for years. Don't be so ignorant to call a player you have no idea about "average". Hes ranked consistently as one of the best DMF's throughout europe. average huh?

sorry, who has ever ranked mudingayi as one of the best DMs in europe? find me ONE article on the internet which rates him as such

infact, if he was so fucking good, why did bologna let him go for 750k?

a quick google for:
"gaby mudingayi" + "best in europe"

shows basically a whole bunch of mishits from headers on other articles

Dylan
24 Jul 12, 20:23

Yeah, he has played in Serie A regularly for years. For Bologna, an average team. An average player (Serie A as a whole not just Bologna) in an average team. Gaby Mudingayi is a slightly above average player in Serie A. I'm not calling him a bad player, average =/= shit,bad. I'd call lots of players at Inter average.

Who ranks Gaby as one of the best DM's in Europe ?

Jacquez
24 Jul 12, 20:24

By whom?.. when you make such a claim, you have to name some sources.

Good display by him today, but that hardly says anything. It just underlines the fact that we should withhold our judgement of him until the official games.

Nyall
LOL!

Mudangayi is now one of Europe's best DMs.. I've heard it all now! No wonder Moratti can continue to do the shit he does.. He's got idiots who'll accept it blindly and even say stupidness like this..

.h.
By whom?.. when you make such a claim, you have to name some sources.

Good display by him today, but that hardly says anything. It just underlines the fact that we should withhold our judgement of him until the official games.

Moratti: "The only reason we didn't go for Yaya Toure or Nigel De Jong was because of Gaby Mudingayi"

Jnr
24 Jul 12, 20:40
Chill the fuck down people. Gaby will be useful since Cuchu needs a a sparring man to give him a breather. Season will be long and many of you might eat their words later on.

Cant you understand the company is out of fucking money. Gobbi singed Asamoah for 30Mil, Gaby is our cheap 'Asamoah' , justlike Boakye is for Bilan.

Current situation cannot deliver us WC stars.

vasilios
24 Jul 12, 20:41
I assume he's talking about the interceptions/tackles stats from whoscored and other such sites. The same sort of stats that rank Lucio as the best Inter player last season.

Pajo
24 Jul 12, 20:43
lol, didn't expect this reactinon :D

yeah, he was great today, probably our best player, but it's fucking Como, a friendly with C2 team :D We will see how he performs in Serie A, and reserve my opinion for there. So far, it's that he is above average player.

rsz85
24 Jul 12, 20:53
We will see how he performs in Serie A

How? How do you think will he perform? He has been playing for 8-10 years in Serie A and he was one of the best DMs in the league in a fucking crappy Bologna side, he will be very good at us. I just say.

So please everyone, dont underrate players because they are not stars.

In price/worth rating he was the best possible option, im sure.

Pajo
24 Jul 12, 20:55
Im not the one underrating bro. I just said i'd be reserved. And i'm one of the rare that supported Palacio deal.

We will see, that's all im saying.

Nyall
24 Jul 12, 21:01
Im not the one underrating bro. I just said i'd be reserved. And i'm one of the rare that supported Palacio deal.

We will see, that's all im saying.
I would have supported that deal had it came when we needed it, in January.. we should have used this summer to rebuild our offense to ensure that we could never enter a situation where we'd go a month without scoring.. but instead we simply got a temporary fix.. same goes for this deal.. we don't need physical beasts we need graceful passers.. what's the point of Gaby winning the ball back 100 times if Inter as a team can't convert even 5 of those into decent goal scoring opportunities?

Doffy
24 Jul 12, 21:35
none so blind as those who cannot see

:trolldad:

Minardista
24 Jul 12, 21:38
If Mudi does turn out to boss for us this season, I think everyone on this forum owes me a beer in compensation. I must be the only guy here who hasn't doubted him at any time!

.h.
24 Jul 12, 21:38
If Mudi does turn out to boss for us this season, I think everyone on this forum owes me a beer in compensation. I must be the only guy here who hasn't doubted him at any time!

presumably the converse is true too?

Doffy
24 Jul 12, 21:39

fuck you.. i was probably the first sticking up for him... :yao:

Minardista
24 Jul 12, 21:51
fuck you.. i was probably the first sticking up for him... :yao:
I started the Mudi avatar craze that swept FIF for a few weeks :fuckyea:

Grujinho
24 Jul 12, 23:17
My piece on Mudingayi -> http://invertedfootball.com/mudingayi-at-inter/

He will be usefull throughout season. We still need a ball playing midfielder, but we also needed a midfielder that can run, win duels, intercept balls etc...

Universe
25 Jul 12, 00:59
I assume he's talking about the interceptions/tackles stats from whoscored and other such sites. The same sort of stats that rank Lucio as the best Inter player last season.

On that note, these kinds of stats never tell the full story (despite what Vito might say :P).

As those stats show, Lucio made tons of class tackles and interceptions but these were combined by calamitous mistakes as well, thereby balancing his overall contribution to negative.

Likewise, we'll see about Mudingayi. I don't think he'll be bad at all, and people here rightfully praise his performance but no ones mentioning the numerous tackles he made, which in a real match, would have resulted in bookings.

I'm not going to look into it or comment too much because this was just a friendly and both the positives and negatives of his performance can be looked at under two-way scrutiny i.e. Will he be as solid in competitive matches? Who knows. Will he be less reckless in real matches? Again, who knows.

Bill
25 Jul 12, 01:04
I don't think he will ever be as reckless as Muntari but he is going to get his fair share of fouls and yellow cards. He passed the ball better than I had anticipated although almost no pressure was placed on him by Como midfielders.

Caecuban
25 Jul 12, 02:36
Today I dreamt I was watching Inter x JuBe and Mudingayi outrun Lucio to make it 1 x 0.

:awyeah:

Puma
25 Jul 12, 02:39
I started the Mudi avatar craze that swept FIF for a few weeks :fuckyea:

I think your Thomas Voeckler Avatar is brilliant!

Nein
25 Jul 12, 09:30
Yeah, he has played in Serie A regularly for years. For Bologna, an average team. An average player (Serie A as a whole not just Bologna) in an average team.

:( Sorry, but thats some seriously dumb shit. So what was Milito in Zaragoza/Genoa... an average player because he was in an average team? Logic.

LOL!

Mudangayi is now one of Europe's best DMs.. I've heard it all now! No wonder Moratti can continue to do the shit he does.. He's got idiots who'll accept it blindly and even say stupidness like this.

Ugh.. I didn't say he is one of Europes best DM's. Thanks for revealing yourself as an ignorant, I'll know now to take your posts with a grain of salt. Hes consistently ranked very highly in multiple respected media outlets. I don't play this game, but I've seen people mention FM on here multiple times, and he is rated very highly in here. You know there is a reason for these things, some truth behind the matter, it's not just a random occurrence.

Gaby doesn't have the technical ability, ball playing skills, of attacking composure to be one of the best DM's as DM as an all round position usually. But he has the strength, energy, tactical awareness, determination and defensive prowess to be one of the best defensive DM's in europe, and having watched him sevral times over the years I'm actually aware of what type of player he is, and know how good he is defensively, his defensive ability goes far beyond many "big name" DM's defensive ability, but of course they supersede him in technical area of the game.. Think a less aggressive prime gattuso, with a little more passing ability, and a little less defensive ability, thats basically Gaby.

Would you like the signing more if he had a big name? Then you might know who he is an approve of it? I'm sorry, but there is a world of football that extends far beyond your limited scope... and there are many, many under-rated gems in football.

Moratti: "The only reason we didn't go for Yaya Toure or Nigel De Jong was because of Gaby Mudingayi"

Exactly what I'm talking about, you clearly have no idea what sort of player these guys are, but just like them because of their names. Yaya is so piss poor defensively, citys midfield gets torn apart constantly by his lack of awareness, luckily city have kompany who can deal with 90% of city's midfield mistakes. But what do inter have... an error prone/slow samuel/rannochia? A lazy, poor midfield... and now you want to add Yaya into the mix? Just because hes a big name? :lol:

When city want a secure midfield, they have to actually bring on De Jong to compensate for Yayas weakness.
Don't get me wrong, Yaya is a wonderful player, but hes not a DM. Hes a ball playing CM, which inter also need, but it was a higher priority to get another player that could hold the midfield and bring some security to the team. Of course it's also a priority to get a player who can pass, unfortunately inter need both. As you can't rely on a 32 year old, often times lethargic Cambiasso to hold the midfield. And now that they have backup for the latter, Inter can focus on a ball playing CM. But who knows if that will even happen...

And De jong? Please... Gaby shits all over De jong defensively. Hes stronger, better attitude, much more energy and determination. Again, there are other players outside of those who have big names, and these players are actually quite good.

And yes he is reckless, and he is very, very likely to get many cards. Hes that sort of player, the sort of player that has a real presence in the midfield, and actually makes the opposition players worry about their physical safety when they come up against him. It's about damn time that Inter got a player like this in the midfield.

.h.
25 Jul 12, 09:33
Exactly what I'm talking about, you clearly have no idea what sort of player these guys are, but just like them because of their names. Yaya is so piss poor defensively, citys midfield gets torn apart constantly by his lack of awareness, luckily city have kompany who can deal with 90% of city's midfield mistakes. But what do inter have... an error prone/slow samuel/rannochia? A lazy, poor midfield... and now you want to add Yaya into the mix? Just because hes a big name? :lol:
Don't get me wrong, Yaya is a wonderful player, but hes not a DM. Hes a ball playing CM, which inter also need, but it was a higher priority to get another player that could hold the midfield and bring some security in. Of course it's also a priority to get a player who can pass, unfortunately inter need both. As you can't rely on a 32 year old, often times lethargic Cambiasso to hold the midfield. And now that they have backup for the latter, Inter can focus on a ball playing CM. But who knows if that will even happen...

And De jong? Please... Gaby shits all over De jong defensively. Hes stronger, better attitude, much more energy and determination. Again, there are other players outside of those who have big names, and these players are actually quite good.

I thought it was pretty obvious I was throwing their names in the mix because they were players we were linked to this summer...

Its clear there are two types of players we're after in midfield. Someone like Paulinho/Poli, and someone like Mudingayi/De Jong. I'm not saying these players are directly comparable, but that seems to be the two midfield categories we're after............

I didn't say he is one of Europes best DM's

Yes you did. See my signature:

Hes ranked consistently as one of the best DMF's throughout europe.

And you said it again.

one of the best defensive DM's in europe

Nein
25 Jul 12, 09:43
I said hes ranked, RANKED as one of the best DM's in europe. Not he is one of the best DM's in europe, there is a big difference. Hes ranked as one of the best in the defensive regard, not all round.
You need a more balanced all round game to be one of the best DM's in Europe, something Gaby doesn't have. But doesn't mean that his defensive awareness isn't one of the best in europe. Is that so hard to get into your brain?

And you said it again.

one of the best defensive DM's in europe

If you had the mental capacity to comprehend the text you just quoted, you would see that it says "One of the best DEFENSIVE DM's". Not one of the best DM's. As he is one of the best defensive (note the defensive, can you see it?) DM's in europe.

Again, just because you seem to have trouble with basic comprehension, that means he is one of the best in defensively ability, he has been complimented in many respected media outlets got his defensive contribution. It does not mean he is one of the best DM's in the world, it purely means that he shines in that one aspect of his game, but unfortunately.. lacks in other areas.

.h.
25 Jul 12, 10:08
I said hes ranked, RANKED as one of the best DM's in europe. Not he is one of the best DM's in europe, there is a big difference. You need a more balanced all round game to be one of the best DM's in Europe, something Gaby doesn't have. But doesn't mean that his defensive awareness isn't one of the best in europe. Is that so hard to get into your brain?

If you had the mental capacity to comprehend text you would see what you have quoted says. One of the best DEFENSIVE DM's. Not one of the best DM's.

At what point does this get ridiculously tautological?

He's not one of the best defensive defensive midfielders in football, but he IS one of the best defensive defensive defensive midfielders

I mean cmon man.

Also

no. There is no fucking difference between someone being RANKED as one of the best DMs in europe, and being one of the best DMs in europe.

You're pulling it apart at the definition of the defensive midfielder. NOT the definition of ranked.

Argument A does not equal Argument B.

I actually completely agree he doesn't have the balance game too be one of the best in Europe. I also agree that not all DMs are the same.

But saying that 'He's ranked as one of the best in Europe does not mean he is one of the best in Europe' is utter tosh, and you know it.

The world ranked is basically superfluous in this sentence, as theres no difference between the opinion of the majority and the overall concept of how good a player is. The vast majority will agree that Ronaldo is a world class player, that's why everyone considers him a world class player.

What you've said is basically:

Gaby Mudingayi is considered by a large number of people to be one of the best DMs in Europe. But he is not generally considered one of the best DMs in europe.

What you've written is completely oxymoronic and nonsensical. It's a tautological oxymoron, basically.

If you feel his defensive awareness was ranked as one of the best, then SAY THAT. Don't say 'He's ranked as one of the best', but suddenly backtrack and say 'oh wait I only meant his defensive awareness'...

I think what you're trying to say is that some of his attributes are well rated, however, as a defensive midfielder, he is not one of the best in Europe.

Because all this 'he's one of the best defensive defensive defensive midfielders in europe, but he's not one of the best defensive midfielders' stuff is ridiculous, and completely inarticulate.

Either you're an idiot, unable to articulate your point correctly, or unaware of basic logic.

Somehow I have a strange feeling I'm arguing with a child...

---------- Post added at 10:08 ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 ----------

Okay

Let me try and restate it in a more concise manner.

Let A = 'Mudingayi is rated as one of the best DMs in Europe'
Let B = 'One of the best DMs in Europe'

You assert A != B

For this to be true, there needs to be some kind of absolute measure of quality. One that transcends opinion, or knowledge of the player, but rather, an absolute quality of them. This would imply some kind of cosmic/trans-Universal 'football manager' database, since ultimately, everything terrestrial requires someone to have formed an opinion of a player at some time.

Therefore, I assert that B is infact a restatement of A.

And ergo, your argument that A!=B is infact a logical fallacy as you are infact stating A!=A, which is clearly bollocks

Where you then go is:
Let C = 'His defensive awareness is one of the best in Europe'.

I'm not going to analyze the facts behind this statement, but rather the statement itself.

You assert, correctly, that C!=B. A person's overall ability is not governed by his ability in one aspect of the game. That is a factually correct statement.

You, however, falsely assert that C=A. We've already established B=A, therefore your assertion that C!=B but C=A cannot be valid.

Nein
25 Jul 12, 10:16
At what point does this get ridiculously tautological?

He's not one of the best defensive defensive midfielders in football, but he IS one of the best defensive defensive defensive midfielders

How is it tautological? Football isn't black and white. There is speciality roles, there is players that excel so much in one area of the game, that their lack in other areas, can be over looked. Arebloa/Ivanovic are some of the best DEFENSIVE sidebacks in the world, that doesn't mean they are some of the best sidebacks in the world. It's a real simple concept, basic football really. I'm quite surprised it's lost on you.

There is no fucking difference between someone being RANKED as one of the best DMs in europe, and being one of the best DMs in europe.

Yes there is, when they are ranked as one of the best in their speciality role. I'm so sorry, that I didn't specify this time, exactly what I've said last time. But if you've read through the multiple posts I've made in Gaby's threads, it's pretty fucken evident that I've repeatdly said he is great defensively, but lack lusture in every other aspect of his game.

The world ranked is basically superfluous in this sentence, as theres no difference between the opinion of the majority and the overall concept of how good a player is. The vast majority will agree that Ronaldo is a world class player, that's why everyone considers him a world class player.

It is not superfluous, if you actually read what I've wrote over and over again. Ranked for his defensive ability. Not ranked for his over-all ability. Ronaldo is an all round player, hes ranked as one of the best all round players. You can be ranked very highly in one regard of your game, football isn't black and white.

Gaby Mudingayi is considered by a large number of people to be one of the best DMs in Europe. But he is not generally considered one of the best DMs in europe.

And if you'd read through the posts I've made in Gaby's threads, you'd see I'm saying hes ranked as one of the best in Europe for his defnsive contribution. Not as an all round player. Is this really so hard to get into your head, or are you just a huge troll?

If you feel his defensive awareness was ranked as one of the best, then SAY THAT. Don't say 'He's ranked as one of the best', but suddenly backtrack and say 'oh wait I only meant his defensive awareness'

And if you've read the constant statements I've made in Gabys threads, you'd see I said exactly that. I didn't specify this one time, as it seemed unnecessary giving how many times I've said it in the past. I wasn't expecting a troll to come a long and nitpick and try up his ego, by completly taking away from my original point. My bad.

Somehow I have a strange feeling I'm arguing with a child.

Considering the trolling and ad hominem attacks coming from your end, I find this quite hypocritical.

Since I've made my point crystal clear in the past and explained it over and over again and the one time I didn't specify to the exact my point, and you've made such a big deal out of it. I'm going to assume you are nothing more than a troll, and put you on ignore.

.h.
25 Jul 12, 10:24
I'm not trolling you once. It seemed to me you cant understand the basic logic.

Anyway.

Since this is the biggest recurring theme:

And if you'd read through the posts I've made in Gaby's threads, you'd see I'm saying hes ranked as one of the best in Europe for his defnsive contribution. Not as an all round player. Is this really so hard to get into your head, or are you just a huge troll?

You're assuming I've read a post of yours that is not made in this thread, not quoted anywhere, and certainly doesn't appear in your posts about Mudingayi. Perhaps you should make your posts a bit more articulate/explicit, so as to prevent this confusion in future? Because not just myself, but several other members made the assumption you were talking about his abilities in general.

I'm sorry if I'm not aware of the contents of post 31431234 made 3 months ago in a different thread.

But nowhere in THIS thread (and yes, I checked all 6 pages), did you make the assertion that

hes ranked as one of the best in Europe for his defnsive contribution

Not once.

No where did you quote a post you've previously made to include this assertion.

So when you stated that

the assumption that you meant:

rather than:

People generally consider Mudingayi to have one of the best defensive contributions in Europe, but still he's an extremely limited midfielder, who does not stand up to any of his comparable peers in the modern game (such as Mascherano, or Marchisio, etc)

is not entirely an invalid one to have made.

If you're going to make an assumption which doesnt - at the very least - appear in the same THREAD, then you should frigging point it out.

Vibe
25 Jul 12, 10:47
You guys should go outside more.

I4E
25 Jul 12, 10:48
You guys should go outside more.

:trollol:

rockball
25 Jul 12, 11:13
Mudingayi >>>>>>>>> De Jong

if that helps anyone

MANTA
25 Jul 12, 12:23
So much discussion for a squad player.

.h.
25 Jul 12, 12:32
So much discussion for a squad player.

he's the best defensive defensive midfielder in europe.

Dylan
25 Jul 12, 13:08
:( Sorry, but thats some seriously dumb shit. So what was Milito in Zaragoza/Genoa... an average player because he was in an average team? Logic.

No, Milito was a good player in an average team. Racking up impressive goal scoring seasons and was in the Argentine NT. That's why we spent like 4 times the amount of money on a similarly aged player.

We took a good player from an average team and put him into a good team and he became better. Much like what will happen to Mudingayi.

Minardista
25 Jul 12, 13:42
I think your Thomas Voeckler Avatar is brilliant!
Thanks! By far my favourite cyclist, since 2004. Great to see he's finally getting some love on this forum :D

Le Chouchou, King of the Mountains 2012 <3

But back to Mudi and everything after this post...tl;dr :yao:

Let's just calm down and wait to see how he does in a few competitive matches before any serious and conclusive analysis. For now, I have hope. And I look forward to see him bossing against Celtic on Saturday!

Dylan
25 Jul 12, 13:46
Thanks! By far my favourite cyclist, since 2004. Great to see he's finally getting some love on this forum :D

Le Chouchou, King of the Mountains 2012 <3

I always thought that your avatar was Ranieri tbh.

Minardista
25 Jul 12, 13:55
I always thought that your avatar was Ranieri tbh.
WTF is wrong with you :pokerface:

Vibe
25 Jul 12, 14:05
He looks like Ranieri...Or Picard.

I just realized our former coach looks like the captain of Enterprise :pokerface:

Minardista
25 Jul 12, 14:08
He looks like Ranieri...Or Picard.

I just realized our former coach looks like the captain of Enterprise :pokerface:
Set phasers to SUCK!

b4h4mooth
25 Jul 12, 14:25
bravo mudingayi, when he said he will give blood for inter shirt he is serious, its only como from c2 and he already give his all. this guys is serious and with that kind of attitude, i doubtly feel he will fail at Inter.

sanka
25 Jul 12, 14:29

Serious?Hell yeah.. :slick:

Vibe
25 Jul 12, 14:29
Set phasers to SUCK!

http://j.wigflip.com/UAJR6pP0/roflbot.jpg

Minardista
25 Jul 12, 14:50
http://j.wigflip.com/UAJR6pP0/roflbot.jpg
Not true. Ranocchia usually can't go faster than impluse power :pokerface:

Trublue
27 Jul 12, 14:25
bravo mudingayi, when he said he will give blood for inter shirt he is serious, its only como from c2 and he already give his all. this guys is serious and with that kind of attitude, i doubtly feel he will fail at Inter.

He's great. I still wonder why the former Belgian NT-coach didn't select him.

IRR26
27 Jul 12, 14:30
He's great. I still wonder why the former Belgian NT-coach didn't select him.

Maybe he is so great that Belgium national team was not good enough for him.:confused: ;)

By the way Gaby "completed our midfield".

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?hl=fi&rurl=translate.google.fi&sl=it&tl=en&u=http://www.fcinternews.it/%3Faction%3Dread%26idnotizia%3D87381&usg=ALkJrhhJR_GAl96fK5LA-QXUSNuHxEJYkQ

Uncommon
27 Jul 12, 14:33
Apparently he put in a good word about Inter for Gastón Ramírez.

Starting to like him more and more. :slick:

Minardista
27 Jul 12, 16:09
Apparently he put in a good word about Inter for Gastón Ramírez.

Starting to like him more and more. :slick:
Yep, the story for anyone wanting to read more; http://football-italia.net/21617/mudingayi-hails-bologna%E2%80%99s-ramirez

If Ramirez signs for us because Mudi convinced him too, will all the haters shut up? :)

vasilios
27 Jul 12, 16:46
He can convince Ramirez all he wants, unless he convinces the club to significantly lower their 25mil asking price then it doesn't really matter.

MANTA
27 Jul 12, 17:35
Another report just shed some light on why we wanted to sign a cheap alternative like Mudingayi so quickly.

Apparently, Obi-Mariga-Stankovic are all looking at lengthy stays on the injured list. Which means we can neither sell them or use them for the next several month. So without Mudingayi we would have started the season without any substitute midfielders.

Pajo
16 Aug 12, 17:54
http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/3402_432072416842903_1799468292_n.jpg

His face... :awyeah:

Devious
16 Aug 12, 19:10
http://oi48.tinypic.com/2hyl5km.jpg

nerazzurri4life
16 Aug 12, 19:17
lmao.....:lol:

Uncommon
16 Aug 12, 19:31
WTF, all four them are stoned. :lol:

Kraits
17 Aug 12, 03:37
He has similar look as rivas hehehe

FORZAINTERMILAN
18 Aug 12, 20:37
good game!

crzdcolombian
19 Aug 12, 17:08
He has similar look as rivas hehehe Yes he is black... that's about it. He had a good game yesterday tho it was a shitty team. I really hope he starts over Cambi

NeonBlade
21 Aug 12, 10:17
I take it Strama is not impressed with him hence the impending talks of DeJong and Gargano still. Of course Mudingayi was never a solution, its not his fault.

Devious
21 Aug 12, 13:51
10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus)
6 6.90%

Devious
KevinB
kostas22
Nerazzrurrii
skyline1908
Wallace

I love you guys! http://i565.photobucket.com/albums/ss96/TheTwilightStorm/Troll%20Emoticons/th_excitedyes.png

Bill
24 Aug 12, 04:27
Hamstring?

junior55
24 Aug 12, 06:53
I don't get it why strama uses him as a box to box instead of the DM.
I think him and Cambiasso should be swapped . Maybe Cambi is not fit enough to get in the box yet, but he clearly has more quality than Mudy to do that.

The_Eradicator
24 Aug 12, 10:12
I take it Strama is not impressed with him hence the impending talks of DeJong and Gargano still. Of course Mudingayi was never a solution, its not his fault.

Why wouldn't Strama be impressed with him? Every time he has played he's been solid, just because a player doesn't play every single game doesn't make them a failure. But your right he was never bought to be a solution but an option.

Raul Duke
24 Aug 12, 15:21
I don't get it why strama uses him as a box to box instead of the DM.
I think him and Cambiasso should be swapped . Maybe Cambi is not fit enough to get in the box yet, but he clearly has more quality than Mudy to do that.

Mudi playing CM still does ample defensive work and able to pressure further up the pitch better than Cambi. He's also a solid passer and can add more urgency to his play when required.

junior55
24 Aug 12, 16:48
Mudi playing CM still does ample defensive work and able to pressure further up the pitch better than Cambi. He's also a solid passer and can add more urgency to his play when required.

I see what you mean but i think it is more a fitness issue.
Every manager who uses a 3 man midfield expects his box to box cm to bang some goals during the season through long shots or insertions in the box and Cambiasso has been always good with the 2nd.
Now he just can't do that back and forward movement probably.

Fitzy
21 Sep 12, 13:59
So whats goin on with this cunt? Injured or just shit?

Kraits
21 Sep 12, 14:20
Back to training already....

Batman
21 Sep 12, 17:50
Didnt watch him play but if I'm not mistaken he was beast in the pre-season??

Ed.
21 Sep 12, 17:54
Didnt watch him play but if I'm not mistaken he was beast in the pre-season??

He was very useful in the pre-season. He got injured in 1 of the Hajduk game.

Marius
21 Sep 12, 17:58
So whats goin on with this cunt? Injured or just shit?

Both. :lol:

Besnik
21 Sep 12, 22:21
He was actually very well in pre-season games. We should have plenty of good options in midfield when he comes back, and let's hope we don't get to see terrible line-ups like against Rubin Kazan.

Devious
22 Sep 12, 13:06
He was actually very well in pre-season games. We should have plenty of good options in midfield when he comes back, and let's hope we don't get to see terrible line-ups like against Rubin Kazan.

I`ll give you my virginity and a million dollars in cash aaand I`ll thank every post you make from now on. deal?

Ed.
22 Sep 12, 13:09
I`ll give you my virginity and a million dollars in cash aaand I`ll thank every post you make from now on. deal?

But u aint a virgin...

Devious
22 Sep 12, 13:21
prove it. :challenge:

javier_zanetti <3
04 Oct 12, 18:33
Very good game today.

FORZAINTERMILAN
04 Oct 12, 18:34
good job

NeonBlade
04 Oct 12, 18:44
Indeed a rugged, tough performance. Shielded the ball during movement and under pressure and kept the ball rolling. I can't ask for more...

Raul Duke
05 Oct 12, 00:22
Would like to see him start more often. Very solid player

junior55
22 Oct 12, 09:54
Now , i know that most of you are covered by shame for bashing him and Branca all the summer but still i expect that you leave your pride behind and praise the boss mode performance of Mudy vs Catania :D.

Beast tackling, tireless runner , almost 100% passing accuracy ( and i mean passing not simple ball touches like Zanetti or De Jong) and some driblings now and then . WTF should you expect more from a DM that for god knows what reason has never been called up by his NT...

Pajo
22 Oct 12, 10:03
Now , i know that most of you are covered by shame for bashing him and Branca all the summer but still i expect that you leave your pride behind and praise the boss mode performance of Mudy vs Catania :D.

Beast tackling, tireless runner , almost 100% passing accuracy ( and i mean passing not simple ball touches like Zanetti or De Jong) and some driblings now and then . WTF should you expect more from a DM that for god knows what reason has never been called up by his NT...

Witsel, Fellaini, Dembele, Defour :)

Aurimas
22 Oct 12, 10:15

Yeah, that's true, lol. I was against this transfer so much...

But i can admit, that i was wrong. Yesterday he was on a boss mode, and i liked his previous performances as well.

Mudi, sorry for bashing you in the summer :)

Raul Duke
22 Oct 12, 11:43

He's had 17 appearances for Belgium

junior55
22 Oct 12, 14:15
He's had 17 appearances for Belgium

Oops my bad , i meant isn't called up anymore :D and to respond to Pajo he is playing for inter and i don't find any reason why he shouldn't be called. I don't follow belgium but i seriously doubt that the 4 u mention have played in every Nt match , so at least once the occasion to replace one of them must have come.

KevinB
22 Oct 12, 14:37
Let me as Belgian tell you why Mudingayi doesn't play in our NT. Simply the fact for he has always sucked when playing for Belgium. He didn't do nothing special, and added nothing as well, But I must say in those times, our National Team sucked. Nowadays we have a great team. With 3 midfielders spots. And when you are able to select Felliaini, Defour, Witsel, Dembélé, De Bruyne even Vertonghen, you have a luxury problem. (Note : none of these midfielders/attackers/Defenders have the DM qualities Mudi has maybe Vertonghen/Felliaini does) We don't even call up Nianggolan, who in Italy is rated better as Mudingayi (I suppose so). Plus the fact now he's 30. He can't offer nothing in our NT for the WQ 2014. Sad but true.
Oh and Junior 55. Those 4 Pajo has named up. Have played every match. The midfield Belgium now uses is for me pure class.

------------------Witsel----------------- (Can be replaced by Defour, Simons, Vertonghen)
--------Felliaini----------Dembélé-------- (De Bruyne, Defour, Witsel, Chadli, Hazard,...)

IMO all the midfielders except for Simons are better then Mudingayi. Nevertheless he plays for the grande Internazionale

junior55
22 Oct 12, 16:36
^^^Okay , i'm sure u know them better then me ...

Anyway here's mudy in the last game...
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/541320_10151119004223865_1441326248_n.jpg

Pajo
22 Oct 12, 16:43
:lol: :lol:

That caption :lol:

wera
22 Oct 12, 22:13
go, voodoo ball, gooooo

bomboclot

NeonBlade
23 Oct 12, 21:02
^^^Okay , i'm sure u know them better then me ...

Anyway here's mudy in the last game...
http://sphotos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/541320_10151119004223865_1441326248_n.jpg

The first thing that came to my mind was. WEB SLING!!

uny_arturo
25 Oct 12, 18:57
Looks like he hasn't missed a single pass against Partizan. :datass: RESPECT.

Raul Duke
25 Oct 12, 19:00
Looks like he hasn't missed a single pass against Partizan. :datass: RESPECT.

He hasn't missed a single pass since joining us.

NeonBlade
25 Oct 12, 19:06
With performances like today. I considered him ancillary but I will be watching him closely, he opened my eyes to what he can provide. Literally kept the midfield together by himself when you analyse it.

shingayi
25 Oct 12, 19:09
Keep it going Mudi! Another good game.

Pajo
25 Oct 12, 22:47
Another great game Mudi. I take back all the shit i said about you, and calling you Mudingay. Great for us so far.

snake
25 Oct 12, 23:00
I wish I were as arrogant as Neon and Broha to stick it up all your asses for hating on such a bargain squad player joining us.

vassago
26 Oct 12, 13:45
Another great game Mudi. I take back all the shit i said about you, and calling you Mudingay. Great for us so far.

at least you know what to expect from Gaby... he is consistent so far... not like Guarin... you dont know what you'll get from him if he plays...
Forza Gaby!!!

sanka
26 Oct 12, 21:52
'team sorry gaby i've been a jerk'

mass fif regrets. lulz

Scottish_one
26 Oct 12, 22:40
i was more genrally bashing the apparent transfer stratgy at that point. more mindless rage at the lack of activity for the first 2/3 of the mercato in which we had only got him, not got Poli and renewed Chivu

when the details about how cheap he was (is) emerged, i bashed no more :P, but sorry for any bashing that occured before hand

Minardista
27 Oct 12, 00:53
'team sorry gaby i've been a jerk'

mass fif regrets. lulz
kostas22 // Proud member of 'Team Gaby 4 LIFE' :proud:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNGc9zmpK5M

Ed.
27 Oct 12, 02:11
at least you know what to expect from Gaby... he is consistent so far... not like Guarin... you dont know what you'll get from him if he plays...
Forza Gaby!!!

He is definitely consistent with his performances.. but he needs to be a lil more careful as well as he is pretty consistent in getting injuries too.

Minardista
27 Oct 12, 03:20
presumably the converse is true too?

Converse is no longer relevant, now WHERE THE FUCK IS MY FREE BEER BITCH :fuckyea:

Handoyo
30 Oct 12, 05:53
:embarass:

dynasty27
30 Oct 12, 08:30
Why would you ask us to come out and apologize and admit that you and I and we were wrong about him (same self-praise shit in Rano thread)? Almost everybody has had Mudingayi as their fave player and on their avatar when he was coming to us. :awyeah:

I4E
30 Oct 12, 09:13
@ Kostas22 - If you find a post where i doubted Mudingayi, i'll buy you the Newcastle Brown Ale Brewery ! :awyeah:

Raul Duke
30 Oct 12, 09:30
@ Kostas22 - If you find a post where i doubted Mudingayi, i'll buy you the Newcastle Brown Ale Brewery ! :awyeah:

Same here.

I4E
30 Oct 12, 09:34
^ The Duke means it ! we'll be drinking Newcastle Brown Ale at his bar next year :D

Raul Duke
30 Oct 12, 09:37
Damn straight

Fitzy
30 Oct 12, 10:52
^ The Duke means it ! we'll be drinking Newcastle Brown Ale at his bar next year :D:awwwyeah:

I4E
30 Oct 12, 11:28
oh Fitz :proud:

Batman
30 Oct 12, 14:12
Well I supported him since his first day here since I didn't KNOW him. Some people here bash players based on their stats and even their name before watch him play.

What a beast player he is, more than great backup player.

wera
30 Oct 12, 16:48
actually he is what a backup should look like....take notes Guarin

TheFootballExpert
30 Oct 12, 16:53
Gabi is better than any midfielder in Milan except Montolivo and De Jong. He is what Muntari should have been for Internazionale F.C. A solid bulldog that kills to win the ball back. Mudingayi has a huge pair of balls and it shows in his play, a mad man, a mad dog, a Chuck Norris, a Bruce Willis... I hope you get my point.

He is like a hoe hungry for the co*k except that he's not a hoe and he's hungry for the ball.

lisevmein
30 Oct 12, 17:39
solid performance..........remind me of dacourt in 06-07.......

Fitzy
30 Oct 12, 21:58
He is like a hoe hungry for the co*k except that he's not a hoe and he's hungry for the ball.Ok.

Tanel
30 Oct 12, 22:31
Well, there were plenty of reasonable one's with Mudingayi signing. My post is below. Granted, a bit later in the argument with some people ridiciluing me for believing statistical facts rather than stereotype's of a 30-year old player of Bologna, I also said that it's funny coming from same people who blindly believe in Samuel and Cambiasso. Strama has managed to fix them with the change of system, making us more compact and making their physical level less important and putting more balance on the tactical knowledge and experience of them.

Everybody listen up and read those few(many) lines!

I have no idea how he plays. I've never even properly noticed him. I have no real idea if he is good or bad.

However, I am mighty sure that our scouts don't randomly put on table a name like Gaby Mudingayi.

And as a man who enjoys good football statistics, I decided to check out Mudingayi (via WhoScored.com - one the men behind it is an Inter fan).

He is the player with third most tackles in Serie A. His amount of tackles (4.8 per game) is only behind Arturo Vidal and Valon Behrami, both impressive battlers when I see them. Our highest was Lucio with 3.3, second highest Cambiasso with 3.2. That's an impressive difference actually if you see those things more often.

He made more interceptions (2.4 per game) than Behrami (2.1) and Vidal (2.2). Overall he is around 12th in the central midfield department for interceptions. Cambiasso? 2.2.

Now, what actually sort of impresses me is the fact that he makes 2.4 fouls a game. That's a lot, in comparision Cambiasso makes 1.2. And he has gotten 11 yellow cards over last season. BUT no red. Cambiasso got only one yellow card - in a way, defensive midfielder has to get cards because there are bound to be situations where you have to make a decisive foul. What seems to be the case is that our midfielders, including Cambiasso, cannot get close to players, while Mudingayi can.

The statistics clearly tell, that this guy is actually one of the best "clean-up" guys in the league and he might very well turn out to be worthy of Inter. Either the ball goes past him or the man, but not both - as they say.

Statistics don't tell much about his passing side as you actually need to see in real life to see what kind of passes he makes. Looks like an average player in that department, decent passer and no stupid mistakes (aka bad passes leading to goals for opponent). Decent long balls.

I too question the decision to sign such an old player when we're having a "rejuvenation" process, but when looking at things objectively, Mudingayi for a cheap fee might turn out a very good deal for us and he has done nothing to deserve being thrown to the bin by the fans already.

Universe
30 Oct 12, 22:37
No matter how unfunny it is or how well Mudingayi performs, it always puts a smile on my face when I come to FIF and see people write 'Mudingay' :lol:

Fitzy
30 Oct 12, 22:40
No matter how unfunny it is or how well Mudingayi performs, it always puts a smile on my face when I come to FIF and see people write 'Mudingay' :lol:I like Gaurin as well.

Universe
30 Oct 12, 22:47
I like Gaurin as well.

Sadly that's often not as intentional as it should be.

Wifey
30 Oct 12, 22:49
Sadly that's often not as intentional as it should be.

Hello mr. Universe :-)

TheFootballExpert
30 Oct 12, 23:03

Are you fucking hitting on him now?

I kid I kid. :D

Wifey
30 Oct 12, 23:07
He is like a hoe hungry for the co*k except that he's not a hoe and he's hungry for the ball.

Oh lord. Is that the kind of language you use over here? oh Sally Sally Sally, I am disappoint. Do you want me to ban you from your internet time?

*ANGRY AND DISAPPOINT FACE*

Fitzy
30 Oct 12, 23:17
http://www.gifsoup.com/view1/1239853/stone-cold-laugh-o.gif

I4E
31 Oct 12, 10:00

:disgustedyao:

La Brujita
31 Oct 12, 23:15
Awful game from him. As soon as he was substituted we were much, much better. His ball control is abysmal.

NeonBlade
31 Oct 12, 23:50
Awful game from him. As soon as he was substituted we were much, much better. His ball control is abysmal.

He made one passing error the entire game and played extremely well, even his yellow I would grant him, because if he didn't we would have been countered badly. I can assure you he was subbed because of the yellow for safety. We were chasing the game and couldn't risk going down to 10 men, not because of his performance. It was decent.

LyNX
01 Nov 12, 00:00

If you didn't watch the game you should say that instead. His ball control was not a problem. Him and Gargano were not creative enough in the midfield to spring the game open.

Iron_Inter
01 Nov 12, 00:42
He did his job.

interista4
01 Nov 12, 01:00
He did his job.

And did it well. Although I'd rather see a more creative player starting in is place against a poor side like Samp.
But, I want to see him starting vs Juve, he's the kinda player we need for this match, unleash the mudingayi!

:yao2:

sanka
02 Nov 12, 10:23

He has earned the bread and butter already in my eyes.

the word 'awful' is an exaggeration.

rockball
02 Nov 12, 11:48
Haters gonna hate.

Fitzy
02 Nov 12, 12:49
Baters gonna bate

rfU
04 Nov 12, 07:12
funny how much of a clutz this guy is but somehow he manages to launch an accurate pass or make a decent tackle/interception. Has really been a surprise for me.

wera
04 Nov 12, 12:07
I love this dude, he is exactly the type of DM I'd like us to find, important squad player

Bergpavian
05 Nov 12, 15:57
When Muntari came from the bench I was like: :chan:

When Mundi comes from the bench I am like: :work:

Good squad player, causing no problems, doing his job. I like him.

dynasty27
05 Nov 12, 16:23
Love him knocking Pirlo down when he played that short outlet pass to Guarin.

Coasterfreek
07 Nov 12, 16:53
_951tsvpDxo

dynasty27
07 Nov 12, 17:05
Haaaa! That's for U U'verse.

wera
08 Nov 12, 09:16
He probably smashed that pussy

Earth
09 Nov 12, 01:19
_951tsvpDxo

someone needs to put a brazzers logo on that pic

Tsuna
09 Nov 12, 01:22
poor man. look liked he was ready to burst in tears today

Raul Duke
09 Nov 12, 01:25
I missed the game, what happened to him?

Tsuna
09 Nov 12, 01:37
he was subbed like 30 mins i think because of a muscle injury

Ayalon
09 Nov 12, 22:18
Out for two months. :palm:

Besnik
09 Nov 12, 22:25
Oh fuck, another injury?!?! Gaby is not a key player but he's very important for this team and his injury is fucking bad news.

Coasterfreek
09 Nov 12, 22:39
F.C. INJURE-nazionale.

Broseph Stalin
09 Nov 12, 22:47
Those are the results of starting our season at the beginning of August.

spork
09 Nov 12, 23:06
A double indemnity of both his legs...poor guy :(

wera
09 Nov 12, 23:16
Our short squad just got shorter. I have a feeling another injury gonna follow soon.

KevinB
09 Nov 12, 23:18
well with players like Alvarez and Sneijder on board, you wouldn't be surprised.

Brace yourselves, Injuries are coming

NeonBlade
09 Nov 12, 23:32
Damn, really unfortunate for Mudi, he was progressing even better. Its the non-impact injuries that do the damage, when he was subbed in the Partizan game I immediately knew it would 2-3 months out.

lonewolf19
10 Nov 12, 00:02
damn, 2 months?
I love the performance he is putting in so far.
Hard working, dedicated, destroying...
He is very good for Europa League and also coming off the bench to add extra muscle into midfield.
This is a shame.

Choppin Onions
10 Nov 12, 01:52
If Obi can ever stay healthy, this is pretty big for him though. Possibly even Mariga and Duncan too if they're in Strama's plans. With all due to respect to Mudingayi (who has been solid don't get me wrong) he's not really part of the future here at 31 years old. I'd rather see what some of the more unknowns can offer us going forward. Branca and them always talk about integrating more young players into the first-team. Well now is the time to act on that.

Universe
10 Nov 12, 10:39
F.C. INJURE-nazionale.

:yao: pssssshhpsssshhppssshh

Starmo4
10 Nov 12, 14:32
Did you know..

The most expencive drilling mashine for tunels is called GABY ... Its worth 15mil ....GABY THE DRILLING MASHINE! :yao:

wera
10 Nov 12, 15:23
I will remember this even in my grave!

Michael
22 Jan 13, 17:30
Gaby Mudingayi has played 13 matches this season. Record: 12 wins, 1 tie (this was last game against Roma).

Native
22 Jan 13, 17:43
Best player on our team.

Big Willy
22 Jan 13, 17:49
LGI.

jmaster
22 Jan 13, 17:53
LGI.

FO' REAL!

One season is enough! That's all he needs! Provide victories for one season and he can retire as an Inter legend!

:star:

Wallace
22 Jan 13, 18:20
One season is enough! That's all he needs! Provide victories for one season and he can retire as an Inter legend!

Few games are enough.

Rocchi will make sure he gets in there too.

wera
22 Jan 13, 18:43
Mudingayi is pretty good considering his cheapness. Best loan we ever did, IMO.

Batman
22 Jan 13, 21:43
> Gargano tbh

MANTA
28 Jan 13, 12:57
News just in, He is out for the season.

Really feel bad for him, he has had horrible luck this season.

He has missed only 5 games since 2007 due to injury before coming here. We somehow manage to injure everyone.

.h.
28 Jan 13, 12:58
Send him back to Bologna, tbh. Any club in England sends back loan players when they are out for the season.

MANTA
28 Jan 13, 13:02
I really think the medical and Physio staff should be changed. Our injury rate is beyond belief. Looking back, even Ronaldo and Recoba had much better luck with injuries away from the club.

Pimpin
28 Jan 13, 13:03
I really think the medical and Physio staff should be changed. Our injury rate is beyond belief. Looking back, even Ronaldo and Recoba had much better luck with injuries away from the club.

its sansiros pitch I think..

either that or our player are made of glass

MANTA
28 Jan 13, 13:23
its sansiros pitch I think..

either that or our player are made of glass

Mudingayi was as healthy as a horse before coming here.

Pimpin
28 Jan 13, 13:40
Mudingayi was as healthy as a horse before coming here.

thats racist :P *crdz*

Pajo
28 Jan 13, 13:42
Too bad. It was his last game yesterday in our jersey?