PDA

View Full Version : Fabian Carini

snake
31 Mar 05, 02:53
Him or J.C (at Chievo now) are amonth the three Candidites for Inter next season, its very interesting to see who it will be :D

Frey?
J.C.?
Carini?

hmm, its a tough one ill say that much, but we want/need to see more of Carini before we can say his the one.

I think so far his been awesome.

I watched Uraguay today against Brazil and Uraguay's keeper (viera) outplayed Dida (i think). His very great, so its gona be hard for Carini to break into the national team with him performing so well.

scutzon
31 Mar 05, 10:53
I don't think we should buy another goalkeeper. We already have Carini, who have proved himself in the few games that he has played. We should at least give him more chances for him to shine. I'm not quite sure about julio Cesar, but he can be Carini's back-up, at the very least.

Ziyad
31 Mar 05, 11:15
If we buy one we definately have to get rid of one too..

Plus i hope we dont buy another young keeper..we cant raise three kepers to be great and therefore we will definately ruin two.

Frisko
31 Mar 05, 20:56
I don't trust Carini as a regular, I want Frey, failing that De Sanctis.

snake
01 Apr 05, 01:17
De Sanctis would be awesome, but we've never been linked or thinkin about it, so i doubt it.

Ari
01 Apr 05, 03:30
Oh man, our GK politics will be interesting in summer. I doubt Inter has balls to go with Cesar and Carini. I'll never hope Frey but he seems very possible. :rolleyes:

I don't trust Carini as a regular. Yeah, whom wud it be of those two. Good thing is that after Toldo there will be young keeper in front of our net. :)

And De Sanctis wud be great. But I doiubt that would happen. But who knows, summer is still far away.

Pani
03 Apr 05, 20:30
I think that we will get Frey! :scared: :scared:

SB9Dragon
04 Apr 05, 22:56
If we don't get Frey then perhaps we should try our hands at Cudicini, Chelsea's backup. For a while this guy was considered one of the best GKs in the game before Cech came in and he had some silly blunders. Sure Cudicini occasionally makes a mistake, but at other times he can be absolutely brilliant. If we got him (I think he's 29 or 30) then Carini could continue to grow and get better, before we let him become our all our starter.

Ari
05 Apr 05, 06:16
Cudicini? :rolleyes: I don't think so. Honestly I don't trust him. And if he returns Italy, he'll prob choose some small club. If we want Carini to grow behind experienced keeper(which IMO he doesn't need), we'll always have Toldo. That may be the solution. Continue with Toldo and Carini and keep Cesar on loan another year. After next year if Toldo retires or moves somewhere else we could return Cesar. ;)

Frisko
05 Apr 05, 19:33
Cudicini would be great if we keep Toldo. If Toldo has a crisis, he could step in. He's rumoured to be likely to move to Milan because his girlfriend, beautiful Alessia Marcuzzi, lives in Milan.

That would make it even easier for us to sign him...

Toldo+Cudicini would be GREAT!

snake
06 Apr 05, 01:19
cudicini? i would rather Miki in goal :P

his a bad keeper, is till remember how many times he gifted victories to arsenal, the one where the pass slipped inbetween his legs OMG :wallbang:

scutzon
06 Apr 05, 11:57
Cudicini is not that bad. He's quite good actually. Don't let that blunder against Arsenal be the ground on which you judge him on. Every keeper makes a mistake sometime. Even the very best.

But, as good Cudicini is, I don't think we will get him. We already have two young keepers in Carini and Julio Cesar, and rumours are flying that we will get Frey. So, I don't think we'll get Cudicini.

CafeCordoba
06 Apr 05, 14:02
Guys, tell me. Why we need a new keeper such as Frey, Cudicini, or anyone else when we have an excellent keeper in Toldo, and probably promising keepers in Carini and Julio Cesar?

Ari got it just right. It's Toldo for next season, and if he retires (or wants to England..) then we could trust on Carini and maybe call Julio Cesar back if Fontana also retires.

Opeum
29 Apr 05, 05:36
carini is great...he's one of the highly rated young goalkeeper in the world...y need to spent money on other goalkeeper when we already have one? carini can learn from toldo...carini has prove himself that he can be regular...just look at his first few matches,he didn't conceive any goal..carini is good...one day, i trust him that he can be another toldo...just give him a chance...buy too many new players will interupted his perfomance..for example..lokk at recoba,he is very talented, but moratti buy new player every year, and causing recoba no change to prove himself among the regulars...don't make same mistake twice...i hope carini be our next toldo :)

Frisko
29 Apr 05, 18:32
carini has prove himself that he can be regular

Wow, now that's a bigggg overstatement!

23 Jul 05, 11:04
Well he will get a chance at Parma , hopefully :rolleyes:

But i dont have great faith at d moment ... bcoz ... Moggi let him go ... and as much as i dislike him ... i have 2 admit he seldom makes mistakes

hopefully... it wont be a mistake ... it will prove 2 be a blunder :D ;)

Fabio
23 Jul 05, 18:02
Moggi let him go because lets be honest - he was never going to be able to pass a certain Gigi Buffon in between the sticks.

Fabio :)

24 Jul 05, 10:47
Moggi wud not have given us Carini if he thought Carini was good enough 2 be our keeper. :rolleyes:

Look now , Gobbi's LW is Nedved and LB is Zambrotta. So they have got no need for Chiellini

But they wont sell us Chiellini unless we make a ridiculous bid :fero:

Or for that matter , they wont sell us Miccoli ; bcoz they know he is good enough to trouble them if he gets on d pitch with decent players

It is not only about strengthening ur own team ; it is also about not letting d opposition get stronger :frustrat:

May be we shud send Branca on loan to Juve to learn some tricks from Moggi ;)

Frisko
24 Jul 05, 11:47
Yeah, Moggi could teach him a lot about mafia, and about the noises pigs make :yuck:

24 Jul 05, 14:26
nothing about doping ? :lol:

Fabio
24 Jul 05, 20:45
Yeah, we'll see how much he would learn with Moggi.

Fabio :rolleyes:

js
28 Aug 05, 20:54
Attilio Tesser: “Unfortunately my Serie A debut was a bitter one. The game was going well and we had the chances to double our lead, but we couldn’t manage it and Siena scored in first half stoppages. Fabian Carini’s error cost us the game, but these things can happen.”

Good thing he wasn`t in our goal when he did that mistake...

Marcello
19 Aug 06, 06:02
born in: Montevideo (Uruguay)
on: December 26 1979
height: 189 cm weight: 85 kg
position: Goalkeeper

---
Hes back from Cagliari and hes back on inter.it so i guess why not have a thread on him?
Looking that we have 4 goal keepers it will be hard for him to get a start in the team.

snake
19 Aug 06, 06:06
*cough*mod*cough*

http://www.javierzanetti.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1082&highlight=carini

I thought the mighty mods know all? Shall you close this or merge it marcy?

Marcello
19 Aug 06, 13:44
The Search Button is up to no good these days
do what you like team
Marcello

Waleed
19 Aug 06, 20:42
This guy is a bum, I cant believe we got him in exchange for Cannavaro. That has got to be the dumbest move in history. We exchanged the captain of Italy for a third or fourth rate keeper that was barely getting any starts in the bloody Belgian league. A player Juve didnt even have on their roster and had to recall so that he could transfer to us. My God...................I cant get worked up over this anymore.

Victory
25 Aug 06, 04:43
Well, now that he is here, we need to do something with him.

The best thing we could do was if we loan him out and eventually sell him for good money.

He is a very good goalkeeper. In fact, we hurt his career by taking him in exchange for Cannavaro.

His stats at Cagliari:

PORTIERE

Partite giocate / Minuti in campo 8 / 675
Parate / Posizione in classifica 17 / 38
Gol subiti / Posizione in classifica 14 / 305
Prese alte / Riuscite 15 / 32
Rinvii / riusciti 1 / 1
Falli commessi / Posizione in classifica /
Falli subiti / Posizione in classifica 1 / 470
Ammonizioni / Posizione in classifica /
Espulsioni / Posizione in classifica /

Source (http://sport.alice.it/it/calcio/serie_a/0506/statistiche/squadre/t124/p8582.html)

Feel free to translate.

snake
25 Aug 06, 06:04
This guy is a bum, I cant believe we got him in exchange for Cannavaro. That has got to be the dumbest move in history. We exchanged the captain of Italy for a third or fourth rate keeper that was barely getting any starts in the bloody Belgian league. A player Juve didnt even have on their roster and had to recall so that he could transfer to us. My God...................I cant get worked up over this anymore.

Post full of sh1te sorry Wally.

You know exactly why that transfer happened and its because Cannavaro is the biggest footballing scum on the face of this planet and seeing him break both of his legs would make me cream my pants.

Perttu10
25 Aug 06, 06:53

I remember that I read from some magazine that professionals said that INter have bought one of the Best young players and the swoop was one of the best in whole year when they signed Carini. This is what I remember but I am not 100% sure.

Waleed
29 Aug 06, 05:12
Post full of sh1te sorry Wally.

You know exactly why that transfer happened and its because Cannavaro is the biggest footballing scum on the face of this planet and seeing him break both of his legs would make me cream my pants.

You and I discussed this on MSN but I will reiterate my point here so everyone can read it. Canna did not have to go to Giube and you and I both know that. We unnecessarily enforced a direct opponent in a position they were in dire straits to fill. The least we could have done was demand a transfer fee comparable to that which RM paid for him this summer.

Anyways a discussion for another thread topic I am sure. Getting on point Carini is a bum and I see no need for him to be in the squad up to now. Both he and Choutos should have been loaned out already.

snake
29 Aug 06, 07:04
Bro, Real were interested at the time and Inter was willing to send him there. He wanted juve and only juve and said he would refuse any personal deals with Real even after Inter were ok it.

Waleed
29 Aug 06, 20:57
Bro, Real were interested at the time and Inter was willing to send him there. He wanted juve and only juve and said he would refuse any personal deals with Real even after Inter were ok it.

I really dont see why you keep defending the management on this one, making it seem like their hands were tied or somehting like that. One player no matter who he is can not hold an entire organization like Inter hostage to his personal demands.

The very least they could have done was demand a transfer fee from a club desperate for a top CB. Getting Carini in a swap deal for a Canna only added insult to injury from what was a very poorly thought out transfer.

No matter who you look at it Inter got screwed over and it makes me sad to see that one player can exert their demands over a professional club. Competency is not something I associate with this management nor those before it for that matter.

snake
30 Aug 06, 00:03
I think this management has done a very good job. Maybe certain coaches havent been able to nurture the right players but I think the managment has been getting top players lately. Burdisso, Figo, Cambiasso, Maicon..i wont even go into the rest.

Cannavaro was earning heaps with us, do you think it was ok jsut to leave him there doing nothing and earing 5 million euros a season? Its sort of like the Crespo deal we got from Chelsea.

END POINT. Cannavaro = Fukcing homosexual who should die.

Waleed
30 Aug 06, 01:38
I think this management has done a very good job. Maybe certain coaches havent been able to nurture the right players but I think the managment has been getting top players lately. Burdisso, Figo, Cambiasso, Maicon..i wont even go into the rest.

Cannavaro was earning heaps with us, do you think it was ok jsut to leave him there doing nothing and earing 5 million euros a season? Its sort of like the Crespo deal we got from Chelsea.

END POINT. Cannavaro = Fukcing homosexual who should die.

Oh come on hal you mention the good yet you easily refrain from remembering some of the more dour signing Inter have made over the years?? :lol: :lol:

You and I both know this management and those before it have made some absolutely laughable mistakes and Canna is only one of them. The way they handled it was absurd and I refuse to believe that they had their hands tied so badly that they had to hand the captain of Italy over to Giube for a third rate keeper who was being benched in the Belgian League. A transfer fee in the region that RM paid for him this year would have been the least they could have gotten for him.

Oh well Carini is a bum and we will forever be remembered as the team that gave up the captain of Italy for a junk keeper that couldnt even command a first team spot on Cagliari.

davidRecoba
30 Aug 06, 05:16
this guy has a potential but unfortunately he didnt develop. his debut match was great, substituted the GK and saved a penalty. but then he disappeared.

snake
30 Aug 06, 11:29
Waleed if you want me to stop replying to you then stop saying that its our magagements fault. We saves like 10 million due to not paying wages and we got rid of a bum who gave us no other choice.

David Suazo
30 Aug 06, 12:33
Not to forget, Cannavaro was crap in Nerazzurro. Well, not crap, but he wasnt that good. But the next season; Cordoba - Materazzi was even worse.
Anyway, ontopic, i also remember that debut of Carini, pen scored but had to retake it and Carini saved. Should of given more chance to him...

30 Aug 06, 13:44
Not to forget, Cannavaro was crap in Nerazzurro. Well, not crap, but he wasnt that good. But the next season; Cordoba - Materazzi was even worse.
Anyway, ontopic, i also remember that debut of Carini, pen scored but had to retake it and Carini saved. Should of given more chance to him...

yeah he saved a penalty right ... but do u mean to say that the keeper who cud nt keep his place in Cagliari last season shud be given more oppurtunities at Inter???

Waleed
30 Aug 06, 21:40
Waleed if you want me to stop replying to you then stop saying that its our magagements fault. We saves like 10 million due to not paying wages and we got rid of a bum who gave us no other choice.

I dont care if you keep replying to me hal. We differ on this and I dont care about it anymore. You want to absolve the management of blame for one of the stupidest moves in history and I believe the need to be held accountable.

Canna is a bum granted and the way he left was less than honourable but I refuse to believe that they were left with no other choice but to hand him over to Jube for a third rate keeper. Do you not see the problem with that deal??

Handoyo
01 Sep 06, 09:45
In other words, Helal, you don't change a spoilt Ferrari with a working truck.

Hand;)yo

snake
01 Sep 06, 10:06
You want to absolve the management of blame for one of the stupidest moves in history

This is exactly where you are wrong ;) I spent months after that transfer as HEAD-LEADER of the 'WTF was that move' group.

I was shattered, outraged and spent months arguing with people like Hamed that the move was the most stupid thing I had ever seen...

That was until caliopoli.... that showed crystal clear what scum Cannavaro is and what scum Moggi and his affiliated agencies are in the ways they were illegaly getting certain signings... I.E. Ibra & Cannavaro.

Pajo
19 Dec 06, 19:18
Inter Milan to offer Carini for Gremio's Leiva
tribalfooball.com - December 19, 2006
Gremio have confirmed they're ready to cash in on highly-rated youngster Lucas Leiva in January.
Inter Milan are among several European clubs to have made enquiries about the Brazil international's availability and Gremio vice-president Tulio Macedo said: "At the moment there still hasn't been a concrete offer, there has been only some enquiries.

"Our economic situation is very delicate and, if we do not make at least one important sale, it will get only worse."

Inter are ready to include goalkeeper Fabian Carini, who interests Gremio, in their offer for Leiva, who could be loaned to Empoli for the second-half of the season.

davidRecoba
19 Dec 06, 21:26
good for him (carini), he needs to play

Pod
04 Jan 07, 18:04
In italy say that we sold him to gremio

Toninu
04 Jan 07, 18:16
Eh we have 4 GKs we don't need him. Bye Bye go play mate

Waleed
07 Jan 07, 03:29
Eh we have 4 GKs we don't need him. Bye Bye go play mate

You said it man, couldnt care less for a guy that was warming the bench of a Belgian side a few years ago.

lonewolf19
10 Jan 07, 07:40
Well, I hope we can loan him out and see how he develops
give him more chance at other team and if he prove himself it might be worth considering after Toldo retires

Materazzi 23
10 Jan 07, 07:45
Well, I hope we can loan him out and see how he develops
give him more chance at other team and if he prove himself it might be worth considering after Toldo retires

Heeeeeeell no, Carini sucks and will never be good enough for Inter. Mayb for bilan.

Pajo
10 Jan 07, 11:58
Heeeeeeell no, Carini sucks and will never be good enough for Inter. Mayb for bilan.

Or JuBe if they lose Buffon... :D ;)

Forza ragazzi
10 Jan 07, 16:24
We'll add Carini to Buffon's deal :) I hope.

lonewolf19
10 Jan 07, 16:27
I doubt JuBe want him back
lol

Waleed
10 Jan 07, 20:38
Jube were only too happy to part with this guy's contract in exchange for an eventual Golden ball winner.

Toninu
11 Jan 07, 14:39
What a dumb deal we were so stupid trading Carini for Canna pfff at the time I though someone pointed a gun at Inter's head lol. But Im glad Canna is now considered a traitor by Giuventini.

08 May 07, 14:01
his contract expires this summer.

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=15370&L=en

uny_arturo
08 May 07, 14:10
Once again, thanks 1919 for providing the information. (What's your real-name though? lol) If Inter has no plans to train him as the successor of Toldo, I would suggest releasing him on a free transfer.

08 May 07, 14:13
my name? its Sayak ...

and no way i want to see Carini sticking round here ... he is a painfully sad reminder of the trick that Moggi pulled over us.

Stefan
08 May 07, 14:15
It's not like we will miss him. He is just baggage from a gone by era when we got ****ed by Moggi and crappavaro.

uny_arturo
08 May 07, 14:20
my name? its Sayak ...

and no way i want to see Carini sticking round here ... he is a painfully sad reminder of the trick that Moggi pulled over us.

Offtopic: Piacere Sayak. Why don't you use MSN?

Forza ragazzi
08 May 07, 14:58
Unofficial reports has said Carini will play for Zaragoza next season. I think someone posted it in the gk rumours thread.

M.Adnan
08 May 07, 15:37
Carini was a great goalkeeper with his NT in WC2002. I wanted Inter to sign him, but looks like it didn't go like I imagined. :D

lonewolf19
09 May 07, 00:21
Yea... sadly it didnt turn out right
At that time I thought Carini is a hot prospect too
obviously didnt turn out that way

davidRecoba
11 Jul 07, 12:15
i think he did well at Copa America. He denied several one-on-one (the one that turned into goal by maicon (rebound), vagner love's chance,..) and good in deadball situation.

Forza ragazzi
12 Jul 07, 19:46
Shouldn't this thread be moved to former players?

Dejo
13 Jul 07, 01:20
He is not a Inter player

K.I.
13 Jul 07, 09:28
yes,his contract expired and i think we didnt renew his contract so now he is a free agent,he isnt a bad goalkeeper at all so on a free i expect him to find a club in no time.

Pod
13 Jul 07, 11:16
bench is his destiny

kova9
13 Jul 07, 21:28
I think he has a capacity to be no.1 in some average serie a club like Cagliari, Reggina, Palermo.. He is definitely better tha those 40+ year-olds who are still between the posts.. like Fontana, Marchegiani, Peruzzi til' yesterday..

Forza ragazzi
14 Jul 07, 00:00
I think he has a capacity to be no.1 in some average serie a club like Cagliari, Reggina, Palermo.. He is definitely better tha those 40+ year-olds who are still between the posts.. like Fontana, Marchegiani, Peruzzi til' yesterday..

Nah.. Fontana and Peruzzi were/are very good. I just saw some old Scarpinis, and Jimmy was all over the place. I think Carini's not better than these two. Marchegiani I don't know. Never knew him.

sylvio herrera
18 Jul 07, 19:15
he signed a with newly promoted spanish outfit real murcia

Javier Zanetti
18 Jul 07, 22:27
I'm sure Miss_Uruguay would have something to say about that, wonder where she disappeared.

Efrain21C
24 Jul 07, 03:44
Good luck to him, he has alredy put his signature on their contract

lonewolf19
24 Jul 07, 04:04
is it loan or permanent deal?

Stefan
24 Jul 07, 06:06
is it loan or permanent deal?

Contract expired.

Kakaroto
20 Dec 15, 16:28