Uncommon
23 Aug 12, 10:47
Sorry, i panicked...

chipschups
23 Aug 12, 10:48
:lol:

MiQ
23 Aug 12, 10:52
Any chance we reach agreement before this thread is closed.

rockball
23 Aug 12, 10:55
We love creating threads, don't we? :palm:

Besnik
23 Aug 12, 10:56
Not official yet.

Suneet
23 Aug 12, 10:57
Closed for now.

Pajo
23 Aug 12, 11:33
I wanted to open this one... :okay:

FORZAINTERMILAN
23 Aug 12, 19:02
OFFICIAL! WELCOMEEEEEEE PEREIRA!

Illyricum
23 Aug 12, 19:05
still not official from Inter.it !

Anyway Welcome Pereira.

:slick:

Batman
25 Aug 12, 03:26
Great signing, weclome :fuckyea:

qb4ever_2k
25 Aug 12, 03:32
3rd thread :yao:

Ed.
25 Aug 12, 04:02
:palm:

Efrain21C
25 Aug 12, 04:43
everyone wants to create a player thread? lol

Bzzlightyear
25 Aug 12, 07:52
everyone wants to create a player thread? lol

Not me

Hasan
25 Aug 12, 10:12
Hahaha, all first page is about opening and closing threads. I wanna congatulate to "E.J.92 " for winning this battle in opening thread.

Also, welcome Palito.

vassago
25 Aug 12, 10:23
welcome Pereira

Devious
25 Aug 12, 10:29
Welcome mothafucka

Nerazzurro
25 Aug 12, 11:00
Welcome Alvaro "the mouth" pereira.

Batman
25 Aug 12, 11:07
Didn't know there was a thread for him before tbh..

Nero Indigo
25 Aug 12, 11:34
Welcome. Make us proud! :thumbsup:

Ed.
25 Aug 12, 12:29
http://www.inter.it/aas/img/170346-650.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/170353-650.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/170363-650.jpg

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/170345-650.jpg

MiQ
25 Aug 12, 12:48
His hair style sucks.

Besnik
25 Aug 12, 12:54
His hair style sucks.

Thankfully we all have different tastes :P Though his hairstyle rocks IMO.. something like Ibra's one, ect ect.

Suneet
25 Aug 12, 12:55
Palacio has competition then.

Nero Indigo
25 Aug 12, 13:42
Thankfully we all have different tastes :P Though his hairstyle rocks IMO.. something like Ibra's one, ect ect.

Damn it Bes :lol: Ibra's hairstyle sucked to me :lol: However, I like Pereira's hairstyle. It's like a Wudang monk, like so:

http://www.daoistkungfu.com/academy/image/taiji108.jpg

I don't know about you guys but these hairstyles give us character and something to talk about in our team. As insignificant as it maybe and I like that; not everyone can be a pretty boy, peeps.

Besnik
25 Aug 12, 13:45
lol Nero, I don't really give a crap about like what does it looks but it's only my taste :P

Cuchu's hairstyle is the best one btw.

Bzzlightyear
25 Aug 12, 13:47
lol Nero, I don't really give a crap about like what does it looks but it's only my taste :P

Cuchu's hairstyle is the best one btw.

CUchu doesnt have any hair

Gano
25 Aug 12, 13:52
Looking at his hairstyle I believe he's samurai :D

Besnik
25 Aug 12, 13:52

no shit?! :lol::lol: i thought it was an obvious joke though :D

ADRossi
25 Aug 12, 14:08
Pereira is our Spanish Balzaretti (in terms of hair)

This is the ULTIMATE :palm:

wera
25 Aug 12, 14:13
http://www.daoistkungfu.com/academy/image/taiji108.jpg

Alvaro Pereira Ain't Nuthin To Fuck Wit

Ed.
25 Aug 12, 14:20
https://p.twimg.com/A1JlVBhCQAE7u6q.jpg:large

chipschups
25 Aug 12, 14:24
he should take #3
and made his hair like this

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/moyen/mr3.png

:trollol:

Nero Indigo
25 Aug 12, 14:30
ONE PIECE :lol:

Uncommon
25 Aug 12, 14:32
:yuno: change his name back to Álvaro Pereira, like first place.

Howl
25 Aug 12, 16:28
the way he's done his pony tail reminds me of zlatanBigNose

Anyway, welcome !! :D :D

Bzzlightyear
25 Aug 12, 16:31
Pereira is our Spanish Balzaretti (in terms of hair)

This is the ULTIMATE :palm:

I was trying to be sarcasm but well yeah i know that he is bold

Bergpavian
25 Aug 12, 16:33
he should take #3
and made his hair like this

http://www.renders-graphiques.fr/image/upload/moyen/mr3.png

:trollol:

Even his face looks like his! :trollol:

From all our singings this season it's Pereira on whom I'm interested most in how he's doing. Don't know why.

crzdcolombian
25 Aug 12, 16:47
https://p.twimg.com/A1JlVBhCQAE7u6q.jpg:large oompa lumpa wow Gargano is short and Guarin looks like a NFL player compared to these two guys

Hope these 3 start tomorrow and we all have better things to talk about then some dudes hair. Like how Pereira crossed twice for goals and a rocket Guarin goal tomorrow. We need to make a statement in the league tomorrow that were back and last season was just a real bad nightmare for us.

.h.
25 Aug 12, 16:50
oompa lumpa wow Gargano is short and Guarin looks like a NFL player compared to these two guys

Hope these 3 start tomorrow and we all have better things to talk about then some dudes hair. Like how Pereira crossed twice for goals and a rocket Guarin goal tomorrow. We need to make a statement in the league tomorrow that were back and last season was just a real bad nightmare for us.

what about falcao

crzdcolombian
25 Aug 12, 18:23
what about falcao

Wow man you and your lackys are really annoying. Falcao's not on our team. Everyone I mentioned is on our team. Go jack off to youth players or something. Or go watch new wonder kid from argentina on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r2ORGxaw9U have fun with this and go write a blog about him

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjA0BqYp9UU

Dylan
25 Aug 12, 18:27
Don't let Branca see that post.

:datass:

.h.
25 Aug 12, 18:28
hey man

i'm just concerned for you

that was the first post in 3 months i've seen you make where you didnt mention falcao... i was wondering if he slept with your mother or something.... tiff in paradise, an end to a romance is always sad

Uncommon
25 Aug 12, 18:32
Inb4crzdcolombiancallsmeracistbecauseiassociatedco kewithguarin.

/Doesn't fit here, but i just wanted to use it...:pokerface:

santon48
25 Aug 12, 18:35
welcomeee alvaro:D

wera
25 Aug 12, 19:21
I wouldn't mind Falcao. Branca, go and do your thing

Besnik
25 Aug 12, 19:24
I wouldn't mind Falcao. Branca, go and do your thing

Falcao is almost impossible.. very expensive first of all, and then we have other options which are okay.

MVD
25 Aug 12, 19:26
I was trying to be sarcasm but well yeah i know that he is bold

Bold => bald... ;)

Cuchu can be both...

wera
25 Aug 12, 20:59
Falcao is almost impossible.. very expensive first of all, and then we have other options which are okay.

The okay part is what bothers me. I'd just like an Ibra/Adriano type of player with us. Or, of course, Balotelli.

Pharaoh
25 Aug 12, 21:15
What does this have to do with Pereira?

The_Eradicator
25 Aug 12, 22:15
Any idea why he wasn't included in the squad for the Pescara game? He seems fit enough to play. Know he's barely been with the squad for a day or so but Gargano and Cassano haven't been here much longer and they are set to play. Hopefully we get to see him in action in the EL next week.

.h.
25 Aug 12, 22:32
registration. i think you need to be registered at least 24h before a game, and he isnt officially registered yet.

he wont play in the EL either as he isnt registered for that.

Pajo
25 Aug 12, 23:03
Yup. He is still not registered at Lega Calcio, and the game starts in less than 24 hours.

Solfice
26 Aug 12, 16:48
Wasn't there some rumours that he will debut against Roma?

Universe
26 Aug 12, 16:52
What does this have to do with Pereira?

EVERYTHING :fu:

Ayalon
27 Aug 12, 11:42
Umm.. has this guy signed yet?

Suneet
27 Aug 12, 11:43
Still no registration? Fuck Branca time bitches.

lizzard
27 Aug 12, 14:23
Can't wait to see him in an INter shirt.

Michael
27 Aug 12, 15:06
Inter have made the announcement now. Signed a four-year deal.

Vibe
27 Aug 12, 16:56
Our new number 2 :challenge:

Efrain21C
27 Aug 12, 17:07
After reading some bullshit in this thread, I can finally say welcome Álvaro!

Hopefully you win a lot of titles with our team

InterMauro
27 Aug 12, 17:29
Which number will hč get?

Pajo
27 Aug 12, 17:31
I think No.2, but nothing confirmed.

interista4
27 Aug 12, 18:13
Will he be available against Roma?

Uncommon
27 Aug 12, 18:20
Most likely.

Michael
27 Aug 12, 18:36
He'll wear number 9 and be our vice-Milito.

HRazakee
27 Aug 12, 19:06
He'll wear number 9 and be our vice-Milito.

false 9? :trolldad:

Shaun
27 Aug 12, 20:02
False-Milito

HRazakee
27 Aug 12, 20:15
False-Milito

you should patent that word,
it will soon be popular amongst FIF :trollol:

InterFCAustin
28 Aug 12, 01:19
So,nobody talks about this guy all these years in porto,as beeing the best left wing/defender in ciruculation,then we decide and napoli i think,to go after him...and all of a sudden he is the best! Im not talking bad about him,i just dont know what to expect! and yes,iv seen some youtube videos,but thats no way in hell to evaluate a player.

Pajo
28 Aug 12, 01:44
^Chelsea were certain to sign him last year, but Porto decided to decline their 22 mils offer. Just like they decided to decline this years offer for Hulk. He is starter at the Uruguayan NT. How come has nobody talked about him?

Ed.
28 Aug 12, 02:17
So,nobody talks about this guy all these years in porto,as beeing the best left wing/defender in ciruculation,then we decide and napoli i think,to go after him...and all of a sudden he is the best! Im not talking bad about him,i just dont know what to expect! and yes,iv seen some youtube videos,but thats no way in hell to evaluate a player.

He has been talked everywhere since the AVB days in Porto when AVB won the Europa League with Porto. Him together with Fernando, Hulk, Guarin, and Falcao. Perhaps, it's time to update yourself :D

chipschups
28 Aug 12, 07:32
http://s16.postimage.org/jss19au6t/170501_650.jpg

Pereira run with tom cruise running style :lol:

qzPhdnb-5aU

wera
28 Aug 12, 09:46
I always loved that bitch from Scrubs, god I love strong, sarcastic women

LaVolpe024
28 Aug 12, 11:19
http://eatmorebacalhau.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/alvaro-pereira.jpg

Yep.

InterFCAustin
28 Aug 12, 14:58
He has been talked everywhere since the AVB days in Porto when AVB won the Europa League with Porto. Him together with Fernando, Hulk, Guarin, and Falcao. Perhaps, it's time to update yourself :D

wow..ok! i guess i havent visited the "defenders" section in this forum..im sure you guys talked about him waaaaayyyyy before his name was linked to us.;)

Ayalon
29 Aug 12, 17:16
Wiki says he took #15

junkie
29 Aug 12, 18:18
Wiki says he took #15

sorry that was me...that is from transfermarkt...its not offical yet

snake
30 Aug 12, 00:56
sorry that was me...that is from transfermarkt...its not offical yet

You're Wiki!?

Pharaoh
30 Aug 12, 03:09
You're Wiki!?

I laughed at this way more than I should've :trollol: :trollol: :trollol:

Ed.
30 Aug 12, 03:24
Now we know who changed Cassano and Pazzini wiki pages as well.

junkie
30 Aug 12, 11:53
You're Wiki!?

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/001/987/fyeah.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:25 ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 ----------

Now we know who changed Cassano and Pazzini wiki pages as well.

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/%2B_93943e751532f443d25b01bf69b6e2f8.png

---------- Post added at 13:53 ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 ----------

squad number submitted on web...pereira still with no number, probably because his introduceing is scheduled for tomorrow 12:00, Friday 31 August 2012, at the Centro Sportivo Angelo Moratti (open to the media from 11:45)

http://www.inter.it/aas/news/reader?N=40681&L=en

vasilios
30 Aug 12, 17:13
Poll added

Michael
31 Aug 12, 10:27
Number 31 it is.

qb4ever_2k
31 Aug 12, 10:53
9. One of the best in the world, with A.Cole and Marcelo.

wera
31 Aug 12, 11:07
Horrible player, will be our next Zanetti

Hasan
31 Aug 12, 11:13
That golden Porto generation easily coming here ... Falcao next please.

Ayalon
31 Aug 12, 11:14
Horrible player, will be our next Zanetti

Awesome player, will be our next Quaresma

junkie
31 Aug 12, 11:15
can someone please replace his pic on wiki, I dont know how, but this one is horrible
I mean he is a footballer not a professional craper :D

Figo The King
31 Aug 12, 15:42
i tried to change the picture but they are asking for alot of information :S ..

like where is the picture from ? is it copyrighted ? do you have authority to put this picture ? is it from a public domain ? is it free to use ? and other Crap

WTF its a Fucking Picture !!

Universe
31 Aug 12, 16:11
"I chose the number 31 in honor of the fantastic Cesar Aparecido Rodrigues. I can only hope to one day emulate his glory."

chipschups
31 Aug 12, 17:17
Cesar was god comparing to another #31, Jeremie Brechet,, :yao:

uny_arturo
02 Sep 12, 21:21
From now on I'll just call him Alvaro. There's never a freakin' time that I can spell his last name correctly. Seriously can't he just have a simplier name like Ching Chong or something? :chan:

William
02 Sep 12, 21:26
I thought he was a monster when he was helping the back and tackling, strength was great too, only let down was his crossing but that can be improved, very promising

NeonBlade
02 Sep 12, 21:35
He is clearly a left back and not a midfielder. Good game until his cramping up.

uny_arturo
02 Sep 12, 21:37
Doesn't really matter if he's a LB or a LCM. Him and Nagatomo switch play the entire first half. He provides a lot of speed and a wide coverage. I wouldn't mind seeing more of Alvaro-Gargano-Guarin.

Inter7
03 Sep 12, 00:23
idk how i felt about his debut great running but those crosses were :palm: he played well i guess. on a side not he looks like someone from and indigenous tribe or something his facial expression scares me lol

nerazzurri4life
03 Sep 12, 00:57
idk how i felt about his debut great running but those crosses were :palm: he played well i guess. on a side not he looks like someone from and indigenous tribe or something his facial expression scares me lol

Give the dude a break, especially on san siro pitch that he's not familiar with.

Beast of a player and in short time, he will be in Porto form which means Naga will not be on left for sure.

snake
03 Sep 12, 01:54
Sure his crosses were not great....but he probably had more left wing crosses than we had all last year :lol:

b4h4mooth
03 Sep 12, 04:48
he was on the left suddenly a lot of crossing and movement in left flank, good sign. i like this player,got confidence in Inter first game.good sign to, he left the pitch suddenly Inter looks bad? good sign and it means that we really need him in field. Good transfer by Branca . Bravo for strama who have balls to play him in the fist minute :thumbs up:

Devious
03 Sep 12, 12:15
Give the dude a break, especially on san siro pitch that he's not familiar with.

Beast of a player and in short time, he will be in Porto form which means Naga will not be on left for sure.

Obviously he wasnt. most of his crosses were too strong, which says that he used to play on a more rough pitch in Porto. he`ll need time to adapt to the Meazza pitch. I think he`s gona get it right next time cause it wont take much effort to softin the touch. he`ll get it more accurate too.

junkie
03 Sep 12, 12:21
I like him yesterday...actually I like him and naga on the left they comunicated well for the first game together, they just need to do a bit better on the defensive tasks...like the fact that we dont need to play just on the right side...

Ed.
03 Sep 12, 13:38
It's not only the crossing part he has to correct next game but he has to improve teamwork as well. Well, ofc it was his 1st game and I didn't expect him much last night but as a LCM he played too out wide. Hopefully he will improve. He showed a good character, good stamina, and some possible threats for opponents. The problem is we only have 1 player who can actually head the ball in the box. So, probably he needs to try not to cross the ball high too much.

IRR26
03 Sep 12, 13:51
I was surprised that Strama put him on starting 11. High tempo game against Roma is not the best possible game to make a deput.

He was lost but everyone would have been in his situation. Still he manage to perform ok. And have Pereira even played in LCM before.

Edward
03 Sep 12, 13:55
it was obvious he looks like a decent enough player. great determination and energy. first appearance, nothing to complain about. difference between nailing those crosses and not isn't very big

thatdude
03 Sep 12, 13:57
he was on the left suddenly a lot of crossing and movement in left flank, good sign. i like this player,got confidence in Inter first game.good sign to, he left the pitch suddenly Inter looks bad? good sign and it means that we really need him in field. Good transfer by Branca . Bravo for strama who have balls to play him in the fist minute :thumbs up:

The real problem was we didn't have Obi to sub on for him. Cambiasso was just to slow for this type of game and was immediately overrun.

Lets all remember this was only his second game in 3 months and he played quite well.

Pajo
03 Sep 12, 15:26
I think he had good debut. I mean, we weren't playing bad at all till he was on the pitch. Once he came off, all the dynamism we had was lost. We were even mroe vulnerable on the counter, we were worse in the attacking side of the game, and so on.

I just hope it was preventive sub, he looked like injured. He can, and i believe he WILL be huge for us.

szasza02
03 Sep 12, 19:25
so he's not at all injured, right? cause that would suck.

Edward
03 Sep 12, 23:39
every time pereira enters the pitch the first thing i'm going to do is look at his socks because of universe's "is he wearing fucking business socks?" comment

Universe
03 Sep 12, 23:49
every time pereira enters the pitch the first thing i'm going to do is look at his socks because of universe's "is he wearing fucking business socks?" comment

He means business :megusta:

Doffy
03 Sep 12, 23:53
great player tbh, like to see him more often in midfield. him, gargano and guarin is pretty damn solid midfield imo. only thing they need to attain greatness is the necessary chemistry. rome wasnt build in one day either.

The Wall
04 Sep 12, 01:18
Very excited about this guy.

BabyPhat
04 Sep 12, 09:33
Very excited about Pereira. For me, he was one of our best players against Roma. What I liked about him was he bossed the left side of defence and midfield, can defend and switch to attack with ease, and has really good physical presence. A great buy at a really good price! Looking forward to him being an Inter leader.

Besnik
04 Sep 12, 11:21
Gotta appreciate his efforts. Although his crossing was not good, he still did nice work in overall. Had some nice runs and also won few balls, though he's defensively solid as hell. Could easily say that it was a solid debut.

sanka
05 Sep 12, 14:18
"That was the first game I've played in three months, apart from one with the Uruguayan national team. That's why I found it a bit tough out there at the end."

He continued: "I'm just sorry we couldn't get the win, especially on the day I realised my dream of playing in San Siro. But we'll keep battling, working and growing together."

crzdcolombian
12 Sep 12, 03:42
was awful in both games. Zuniga shit on him all day in Colombia and he was subbed out at half time against Ecuador...... him not having Match fitness show'd. Hope he goes back to his form 2 seasons ago at Porto

wera
12 Sep 12, 12:18
and we paid the most for him haha fuck

Pajo
12 Sep 12, 12:28
:palm:

crzdcolombian
12 Sep 12, 13:25
and we paid the most for him haha fuck

He is a awesome player and his defense all of Uruguay sucked the last 2 games. I can't believe they tied Ecuador a team who can't do anything outside of Quito. I am pissed Uruguay didn't win. Guy needs to get match fitness and confidence. Porto f'd him over by waiting till the last minute to let him leave. I still think buying him for $10 million euro was a steal tho. He just play'd very very bad.

Gargano isn't a starter for Uruguay. I was surprised as their MF kind of sucked. Uruguay really needs to stop playing Forlan and play for Cavani.

MVD
12 Sep 12, 14:43
It was Forlán, who made the assist for Cavani´s goal. And apart from Muslera and Cebolla, who were the best on the pitch against Ecuador in my eyes, Forlán had a decent game.
Cavani has been criticised a lot in the last couple of weeks for mostly not shining for La Celeste in important games.
And Suárez - who people tend to regard as saviour of it all - didn´t help either against Ecuador, plus he is collecting way too many stupid yellow cards.

So who would be in your line-up for Uruguay?

Palito may have had 2 games to forget now for La Celeste- but nevertheless he can be absolutely fine for Inter.

12 Sep 12, 15:43
this dude has mad balls he gonna be crazy for us...<3

armendsh
13 Sep 12, 09:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlxcFC80ooc
i like him

Fitzy
13 Sep 12, 10:46
Them socks...

nutcracker
13 Sep 12, 12:27
Guarin, gargano, pereira
Sneijder coutinho
Milito

This seems massive. The only our problem is that we have too many offensive options (cassano, Palacio, coutinho, obi, alvarez, sneijder) with too little on the defense.

We will be fine up front, because Strama will eventually find working offensive formula. But if 1 of Rano, silvestre will fail, then we are in a huge trouble. Who knows, maybe strama will choose one of the CBs to play on the left like Mou did with Chivu. That could work.

Toninu
13 Sep 12, 13:05
I don't want Pereira to play in midfield because against Roma we always ended up outnumbered in midfield since Pereira goes up down the flank and then Guarin and Gargano end up a little isolated and we suffered because of it.

armendsh
13 Sep 12, 13:33
Guarin, gargano, pereira
Sneijder coutinho
Milito

This seems massive. The only our problem is that we have too many offensive options (cassano, Palacio, coutinho, obi, alvarez, sneijder) with too little on the defense.

We will be fine up front, because Strama will eventually find working offensive formula. But if 1 of Rano, silvestre will fail, then we are in a huge trouble. Who knows, maybe strama will choose one of the CBs to play on the left like Mou did with Chivu. That could work.
Obi is all-around he can be a defense MF and an attacking MF .. He has all the atributes

Starmo4
13 Sep 12, 14:27
Obi is all-around he can be a defense MF and an attacking MF .. He has all the atributes

obi is allaround shit :D

Universe
13 Sep 12, 15:19

yao

sanka
13 Sep 12, 16:25
:disgustedone:

armendsh
13 Sep 12, 17:05
:yao:

Devious
13 Sep 12, 19:17
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/252/262/89e.gif

Wallace
15 Sep 12, 07:33
obi is allaround shit :DDon't fuckin diss the man, are you an Inter fan?He's the top talent in Serie A.

Starmo4
15 Sep 12, 10:27
Don't fuckin diss the man, are you an Inter fan?He's the top talent in Serie A.

if u think hes a top talent in seria A
then you dont know what the talent is ...:banghead:

off topic..... sorry

Universe
15 Sep 12, 11:41
if u think hes a top talent in seria A
then you dont know what the talent is ...:banghead:

off topic..... sorry

If you think that post was serious
Then you don't know who Wallace is.

Starmo4
16 Sep 12, 21:13
If you think that post was serious
Then you don't know who Wallace is.

nice to meet you :)

Devious
16 Sep 12, 21:19
nice to meet you too :)

I dont think this guy has showed what he really is just yet. give him a little more time.

Toninu
17 Sep 12, 13:12
He's come back from a long injury, he had a decent second half at left back no real mistakes and he also played the internationals so give him time.

sanka
17 Sep 12, 19:50
It's clearly the change of socks length influenced his efficiency.

Marcello
18 Sep 12, 11:33
Very dissapointed in this guy , am I the only one

Solfice
18 Sep 12, 13:22
Just need more time to get in fit and get used to the team. Also he should play instead Naga.

rockball
18 Sep 12, 13:48
Yea, what a waste of money. Let's sell him.

Ed.
18 Sep 12, 16:13
Very dissapointed in this guy , am I the only one

This guy hasn't played in his natural position.

surfer_Portugal
18 Sep 12, 16:42
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmEFCPs2oxM

Great, great player.

Great business also! Alvaro Pereira was worth 20-30 millions a year ago, after win Europa League with Porto, but in last season he had a conflict with coach and not played in second half of the season.

Howl
18 Sep 12, 16:51
2 fucking games relax.. 1 good 1 average.. in midfield!

surfer_Portugal
18 Sep 12, 17:01
2 fucking games relax.. 1 good 1 average.. in midfield!

He's left back, not midfielder, and not played in pre-season...

maxpower88
18 Sep 12, 17:59
I don't get the disappointment with Pereira. He's played two games and he's played well in both of them. Pretty good defensively and also a creative force going forward from the leftback position which we haven't had on this team since Maxwell. Not to mention he's been played out of position for both of those games.

sanka
18 Sep 12, 19:08
Immaturity is so delicate word for those who rush to judge him.

You haven't got a fuckin clue really..

Shaun
18 Sep 12, 19:16
I don't get the disappointment with Pereira. He's played two games and he's played well in both of them. Pretty good defensively and also a creative force going forward from the leftback position which we haven't had on this team since Maxwell. Not to mention he's been played out of position for both of those games.

Wait...what? Maxwell was never a "creative force". He just ran forward until he could pass the ball to his buddy Zlatan a lot. I sure hope Pereira adds a lot more to our offensive game than Maxwell ever did.

szasza02
21 Sep 12, 07:55
this guy is a total disaster so far. couldn't get past a single player, not one good cross (not too much anyway), always turned back when facing an opponent player. who da f*** is this guy, costing 12M €

Uncommon
21 Sep 12, 08:32
It's because he is being played in LCM position. When Ricky gets his form back and Obi back from injury, hopefully he will be played @ LB and we will see the real Pereira.

lonewolf19
21 Sep 12, 08:34
He has not been good at left midfield. I still like Pereira a lot and I think we should slot him back to LB.

NeonBlade
21 Sep 12, 10:57
But with Naga doing more and more to own the LB position it's not so easy for Pereira to just go into LB.......

thatdude
21 Sep 12, 11:44
Naga has been doing more to own the position. But in my opinion Naga should be switched to right back since he is right footed anyways and we seem to be having problems with that position. That will allow Pereira to play left back full time. I think this team is missing Obi more then we know.

wera
21 Sep 12, 13:37
I'd like Pereira to play LB, but without really going forward a lot, and Nagatomo on RB, attacking all the time, like Maicon. That would mean Zanetti is on RM, covering Naga, but we could try this. I know Naga could do a lot better than Jonathan there, at least right now. I would love Mbaye to play a game or two until Pereira gets his balls back :pokerface:

ur-um
21 Sep 12, 14:15
until Pereira gets his balls back :pokerface:

That's been perplexing me: Contrary to what I've read here right around his Inter signing, I haven't grasped the "threat going forward" part of him yet. Is it Pereira or Strama? Anyone care to fill me in?

wera
21 Sep 12, 14:17
somebody said these are his first games after 3 months

so he really looks scared with the ball, like myself when I play against black dudes that can outrun me in a sec

tott
23 Sep 12, 21:29
it is the forth game he is playing as a startes.. and he is doing nothing.. I haven't seen him yet.. going past another player.. and also he is not a good passer, not a good dribler, i was waiting a lot from him.. i hope he will turn to be good..but what i'm seeing . i not waiting to much from him..

thatdude
23 Sep 12, 21:50
He's an athlete, he'll have to do for now. Seems to me a player who will take a long time to adapt to Serie A if he ever does. Would fit right in at an EPL club. I'm honestly not that disappointed by him though. He's not disastrous and will only get better.

William
23 Sep 12, 22:13
He is great at tackling, might be a more defensive lb than we wanted as defensively I can't really complain about his performances, as he tackles well, gets the ball and is physical, but going forward he seems weak and just does random crosses with no specific player targeted, so he has to improve that or we might have to look back into getting a more attacking rb

But I have faith that he will develop his attacking abilities and settle into serie a more

Pajo
23 Sep 12, 22:35
I can only say, it's obvious he is a LB, not midfielder. It's his nature.

The rest will come. I've seen a lot of him in Porto, in their treble season and i loved him. This Pereira you see is not him, and neither is Guarin. They will both get better with time.

Wallace
24 Sep 12, 06:37
Unfortunately, some players just never fulfill their potential when they join a new team, particularly a big team.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

A.l.i
24 Sep 12, 13:10
Where are those amazing left footed crosses of his? :howler:

Damjanovski
24 Sep 12, 16:45
Yesterday, was first time Pereira to play on his natural position(left/wing back) and he was better then the time playing like central midfielder.As long he play like left back he'll become more stable and confident,and I can assure you he'll be bigger dangerous for the opponents and a part of the 'wall' in the defence.

Il Divin Codino
24 Sep 12, 17:35
I agree he looked better as a LB than LCM, but I wonder what will happen when Zanetti starts again, Nagatomo will be in the bench or Pereira will be moved to midfield again?

Devious
24 Sep 12, 18:20
A year ago we were short of fullbakcs and we sucked, now we have too many, aaaaaaaaand we still suck. :yao:

Batman
24 Sep 12, 18:21
I agree he looked better as a LB than LCM, but I wonder what will happen when Zanetti starts again, Nagatomo will be in the bench or Pereira will be moved to midfield again?Hope Strama still has balls to bench one of those three depending on their performances, none of those can play as a midfielder. Till now Naga and Zanetti who deserve to start.

Damjanovski
24 Sep 12, 22:37
If we play 3-4-2-1,then RM and LM will be Zanetti and one of Pereira and Naga.But knowing that Pereira has huge performances like a wing or LM I think is better Strama to choose him instead Nagatomo,but I'm not saying that Naga isn't good for the offensive tasks too.

Ed.
25 Sep 12, 00:27
I said it when he first arrived at Inter. He needs time to grow up, to learn about Serie A, to gel with the team. He is not a superstar who can go straight into the team and deliver. He will be good with time, but for the sake of the team, he should play for 1 fixed position and role first until he becomes part of the team play. He often plays on his own.

Toninu
27 Sep 12, 00:34
Yeah I agree he was literally stepped on today and took some tough tackles but kept going till the very end, that earned him my respect.

Ed.
27 Sep 12, 00:42
1 thing I notice from him, he takes all times and spaces to make a delivery. He needs to work on this. Serie A is not really forgiving. Once you wait, tackles are flying in. He needs to learn to deliver good balls in a very limited timing.

qb4ever_2k
01 Oct 12, 18:21
Good news people, We finally found our vice-Milito, ALVARO PEREIRA :proud:

A hattrick :pazzini:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnqhSLC7bEM&feature=g-all-u

Devious
01 Oct 12, 19:58
He looks in form. start him. take the ball. pass it. run. receive the ball. shoot. goal. :fuckyea:

chipschups
02 Oct 12, 05:30
with this 3-4-1-2, pereira, nagatomo, capitano, jonathan and maybe obi if he fit enough
will be a players who fill that WB position,, its more than enough for me,,

Sokrates
02 Oct 12, 05:32
with this 3-4-1-2, pereira, nagatomo, capitano, jonathan and maybe obi if he fit enough
will be a players who fill that WB position,, its more than enough for me,,

Jonathan can go to hell, I can see his position only on he right side of our bench...

Pajo
25 Oct 12, 22:25
No one comments on his performance today? Imo one of our best players, both attacking and defending wise. Was energetic, delivered few great crosses, almost assisted, dribbled often without losing the ball, and stole few balls.

Keep it up!

uzhang
26 Oct 12, 03:27
No one comments on his performance today? Imo one of our best players, both attacking and defending wise. Was energetic, delivered few great crosses, almost assisted, dribbled often without losing the ball, and stole few balls.

Keep it up!

yupp!?! im agree with u paijo.,

Ed.
26 Oct 12, 03:37
The only thing I'd like him to do is to reduce the amount of dribbling. he dribbles one or two steps too much sometimes and eventually lost the ball. but the lob ball to cuchu was a good one if only cuchu was taller to head it down.

Raul Duke
26 Oct 12, 03:53

Keep it up!

As we were playing on the counter, he did have plenty of space to apply his trade. I would like to see how effective he is at breaking down 10 Chievo players parking the bus.

Choppin Onions
26 Oct 12, 04:13

Keep it up!

I'm not really worried about Pereira. He's a solid player and even with his early struggles and adapting to a new team/league, he hasn't been truly dreadful at any point. What I am worried about is Guarin. His play has been horrific this season. It's obviously a mental thing right now because he looks lost out there.

Johnny Ludlow
26 Oct 12, 04:20
As we were playing on the counter, he did have plenty of space to apply his trade. I would like to see how effective he is at breaking down 10 Chievo players parking the bus.

Unlike most fullbacks, he can't singlehandedly open a 10-man defence.

Raul Duke
26 Oct 12, 04:41
Unlike most fullbacks, he can't singlehandedly open a 10-man defence.

Thats not the issue. He would often dribble past 1 then find himself surrounded by 3 players and lose the ball.

Johnny Ludlow
26 Oct 12, 06:12
He would still dribble as much? We'll see.

Howl
28 Nov 12, 15:32
Happy Birthday today, turns 27

dude really needs to start more

crzdcolombian
28 Nov 12, 16:17
man I thought he'd be a star for us by now. Happy B-day hope your present is you gain your form Alvaro

Besnik
28 Nov 12, 16:23
Wish him best of luck, actually he has been a disappointment so far but let's hope he can pick up his best form anytime soon.

Pajo
28 Nov 12, 16:23
I really hope he starts vs. Palermo. He deserves a run of 3-4 games before being judged tbh. Not long ago he was one of best LBs in the world, offers from 20 mils were refused from Porto and so on... He just cannot lose the quality he had in a year.

Happy b-day Alvaro, all the best!

sanka
28 Nov 12, 19:37
Happy birthday apocalypto

wish you a billion times more playin time.

Sokrates
28 Nov 12, 20:00
Birthday

Wobblz
29 Nov 12, 06:08
Happy birthday apocalypto

wish you a billion times more playin time.
Apocalypto. I see what you've done here.

rockball
29 Nov 12, 08:39
Only way he gets in is if Naga is moved to right, and I have no doubt that playing them both ahead of Zanetti will be better for us.

Vibe
29 Nov 12, 09:42
Happy birthday.

I hope he starts playing more,or I will have to assume he's getting banned from twitter soon.

Howl
09 Dec 12, 20:48
ma homebwoi

great game :awwyeah:

William
09 Dec 12, 20:50
With the exception of the horrible clearance he had a great game.

Uncommon
09 Dec 12, 20:50
Gave me a fucking heart attack. Good game nonetheless.

Pimpin
09 Dec 12, 20:54
made me pee my pants , except for that his best game for us

Batman
09 Dec 12, 20:55
He played better than the previous games, still had a lot of fucks up,and that horrible clearance at the end almost stopped my heart.

Pajo
09 Dec 12, 20:56
his best game for us so far.. Great, great game, got Maggio in his pocked all game long, in attack AND defense.

That clearance was :lol: worthy tho...

uny_arturo
09 Dec 12, 20:57
That close-to-OG moment stopped my heart. Otherwise, best match for us so far. I'm totally okay with him playing LB and Naga playing RB when Zanetti retires.

He has a pair of quick legs. Something Inter has been missing on the left for years. (Think Wome, Favalli, Chivu...)

snake
09 Dec 12, 21:15
Still doesn't look like Pereira from Porto. At Porto he was in a team where he didn't have to worry about putting in the hard yards and spending the majority of his time defending.

If we play better football, he will be one of the first to benefit.

IRR26
09 Dec 12, 21:46
OMG that clearance. It looked like an own goal but reality was it pounched to his hand and went over the line for a corner. It should have been a penalty for Napoli but lucky for us even the Napoli players didnt see it.

He had maybe his best game but for me that clearance incident ruined big part of it. To begin with It was just horrible how carelessly he went in that situation. Pereira should stay away penalty area if he cannot understand that there can't be taken any risks.

Toninu
09 Dec 12, 22:43
He's been improving slowly and Strama is going to get a big headache considering that Yuto and JZ are pretty important players for us. But I'm happy with Alvaro his solo run with a cross to Cassano was part of the build up of the second goal. Hats off he did well.

rockball
10 Dec 12, 07:02
He showed why he is better suited to a 4 man defence than playing as a wingback. Also his attacking qualities are mainly getting on the byline and crossing instead of getting in and more involved. Those qualities are wasted since most of the time we don't have anyone in the box to receive his crosses. I don't doubt his quality but Strama has to find a way to make him more useful.

Devious
10 Dec 12, 09:01
He needs to try more of those Maiconic runs, cut deep in the middle, dribble and use his pace.

ur-um
10 Dec 12, 09:28
He needs to try more of those Maiconic runs, cut deep in the middle, dribble and use his pace.

To complete Maiconic behavior, add "...and walk back when returning to his defensive position".

MarkE
10 Dec 12, 16:43
To begin with It was just horrible how carelessly he went in that situation. Pereira should stay away penalty area if he cannot understand that there can't be taken any risks.

It was actually a crucial defensive contribution made by Pereira.
You should watch the replay, because our CBs were badly out of position and if Pereira hadn't filled up the hole, the situation would have cost us an equalizer.

It's not his involvement in the penalty area, but it's his refusal to use his freakin right foot that's pissing me off.
Ricky Alvarez and Pereira better start using their right foot more often or just trade off their real limbs with the artificial ones that Pistorius guy use.
At least the artificial limbs look cooler :awwyeah:

IRR26
10 Dec 12, 19:38
It was actually a crucial defensive contribution made by Pereira.
You should watch the replay, because our CBs were badly out of position and if Pereira hadn't filled up the hole, the situation would have cost us an equalizer.

It's not his involvement in the penalty area, but it's his refusal to use his freakin right foot that's pissing me off.
Ricky Alvarez and Pereira better start using their right foot more often or just trade off their real limbs with the artificial ones that Pistorius guy use.
At least the artificial limbs look cooler :awwyeah:

Yeah that was big part of it.

Doffy
11 Dec 12, 10:43
he was actually pretty impressive against napoli. crucial in defense and good in attack. there is absolutely nothing to complain about. he is getting better. if i had to chose between him and naga i would pick pereira in a heartbeat. simply much more dependable in defensive aspect.

Batman
11 Dec 12, 11:01
Best scenario would be Naga on the right and Pereira on the left.

Pajo
11 Dec 12, 12:27
he was actually pretty impressive against napoli. crucial in defense and good in attack. there is absolutely nothing to complain about. he is getting better. if i had to chose between him and naga i would pick pereira in a heartbeat. simply much more dependable in defensive aspect.

Was gonna thank you till I saw the Naga part :D

Best would be Naga as RB, him as LB. Zanetti to cover both if needed or in midfield to cover for them.

Doffy
11 Dec 12, 16:27
Was gonna thank you till I saw the Naga part :D

:trolldad:

Devious
16 Dec 12, 15:26
You too, we wasted 10 mils on your fucken ugly face, you slow useless fucker, go back to your Quaresma boyfriend you homo flop origin son of a bitch

wera
18 Dec 12, 16:09
jinx master at it again

Pajo
22 Dec 12, 18:03
Liked him a lot today. Brought pace up the left flank, few decent crosses, and showed good teamwork with Cassano. Should've started instead of Ricky, and Ricky could have been impact sub.. And wouldnt have got injured too :D

Raul Duke
23 Dec 12, 01:35
One of his better performances for sure. He seems to be improving but still looks clumsy as all fuck on the ball.

I4E
23 Dec 12, 01:46
I actually thought Periera was ordinary in the first half when we played Cassano, Juan, Alvarez/Periera on the wing.

He was better in the second half, but even then he wasn't all that great.

Fapuccino
23 Dec 12, 01:50
I thought he was decent today, well improved on the ball, those crosses were of good quality. Fast player as well. Still has to justify his 13 mill price tag.

KevinB
23 Dec 12, 02:28
well if he keeps getting minutes, he'll improve. Both Naga - Pereira on the wings are dangerous.

I4E
23 Dec 12, 02:49
I'd take Naga over Periera as a wing/wing back any day of the week.

Fapuccino
23 Dec 12, 02:57
Sure but Pereira is more reliable defensively.

La Brujita
23 Dec 12, 10:37
I hate his crosses. I thought he was supposed to be a better crosser than Nagatomo.

His best quality is that he can run 90 minutes nonstop. Otherwise I don't really like him.

Pajo
23 Dec 12, 11:15
He has improved lately. And crosses is not that simple as you make to be, he doesn't only need to send the ball into the box, but he also needs the forward to understand it. He needs more understanding with the teams.

Besides, not like our forwards are good at reading crosses or head the ball.

anyway, the best scenario would be Naga on the right, Pereira on the left. Two energetic players that can only improve and run non-stop for 90 minutes. I am sorry about Zanetti, but he has been one of our worst players this season. He should be the first option for few roles, wing back, CM and RCB. Still valuable player, but imo, not for sure starter anymore.

Hugo Boss
20 Jan 13, 00:58
Inter defender Alvaro Pereira has revealed his childhood hero was Roberto Carlos.

The 27-year-old joined the Nerazzurri from Portuguese giants Porto in August and though many have likened him to another Brazilian full-back - Maicon - Pereira revealed it was the former Real Madrid man who caught his eye growing up.
Don't Miss

"Roberto Carlos was my role model. He has always been a player I've liked watching," he told Inter Channel.

"I'm the next Maicon? I don't like to make such comparisons. All I can say is I'm glad I had the chance to train with him."

The Uruguay international has made 22 appearances in all competitions so far this season, but despite that impressive tally he remains convinced he can perform even better in the second half of the campaign.

"I'm my own biggest critic. I've only shown a six out of 10 in terms of what I can do. I can do much better," he continued.

"But I always give everything I have for the shirt when I'm on the pitch. Every touch I have on the ball is the most important.
Pereira also commented on the racism storm involving Kevin-Prince Boateng and his decision to leave the field of play after suffering racist abuse at the hands of Pro Patria fans in a recent friendly.

"I don't know what I would do if I was in the same position, it's hard to say," he added.

"I've never had anything like that happen to me. You hear lots of things at the stadium, I just try to ignore them."

http://www.record.com.mx/sites/default/files/01/08/12/roberto-carlos-01-08-.jpg

K.I.
20 Jan 13, 16:32
He needs to attack and be always looking to press, thats when he is at his best, but when he slows down the play and start looking around thats when he plain sucks, but hopefully he improves but he is definitely a good player.

MANTA
23 Jan 13, 23:21
Very disappointing today. A Jonathan like performance. Really hasn't justified his price tag this year.

Pajo
23 Jan 13, 23:24
Yeah... I still have hopes since i've seen the guy at Porto, but so far my personal biggest disappointment.

Granted, he is no LWB, but LB. Every time he has played as LB played MUCH better. But still, his decision making is crap, nevers een him make so many simple but wrong decisions...

Shame, still have hopes for him, but they are slowly dying.

thatdude
24 Jan 13, 03:05
Yeah... I still have hopes since i've seen the guy at Porto, but so far my personal biggest disappointment.

Granted, he is no LWB, but LB. Every time he has played as LB played MUCH better. But still, his decision making is crap, nevers een him make so many simple but wrong decisions...

Shame, still have hopes for him, but they are slowly dying.

Only thing that gives me hope is remembering how much Miguel Veloso sucked when he came to Serie A, and how he turned it around in his second year. Guarin was inconsistent to and is only now showing his true potential. He's been here for a year now so it takes time.

Batman
24 Jan 13, 04:27
Only thing that gives me hope is remembering how much Miguel Veloso sucked when he came to Serie A, and how he turned it around in his second year. Guarin was inconsistent to and is only now showing his true potential. He's been here for a year now so it takes time.

Exactly, I hope that's the case. Though I haven't seen him play before, but I remember i saw him few times in the WC10.

Dylan
24 Jan 13, 07:01
At least he knows he isn't performing up to his standard.

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 11:54
True enough. We will see how it goes, he is now not even 20% of what he was at Porto. Bar the workrate and pace, it seems he has lost every other aspect of the game.

Aurimas
24 Jan 13, 11:57
True enough. We will see how it goes, he is now not even 20% of what he was at Porto. Bar the workrate and pace, it seems he has lost every other aspect of the game.

Let's hope it will change. Because at the moment, i see a guy, who has a decent stamina and work rate, but football skills are close to zero (well, not so bad, but you know what i mean)

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 12:03
I hope strama switches to 4 men defense and lets pereira play as LB, not LM. His best games at Inter were as LB. He has played as defensive winger for Uruguay, but only to sit back and to counter run forward. But he is a LB, not a LM.

Jimmy Page
24 Jan 13, 12:15
Looks an absolute waste of 13 milion euros...

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 12:16
10*. The rest are in bonuses which i doubt he has reached yet.

Jimmy Page
24 Jan 13, 12:19
Okey: Looks like an absolut waste of 10 milion + bonus

rockball
24 Jan 13, 12:33
I'm sure he will show his value when he plays at LB and not LWB. That's his position.

This year, the 3 man defence is in a way good since it lets Samuel mentor Rano and Juan. Once they are experienced, they can play as the two CBs.

thatdude
24 Jan 13, 12:40
Is the difference between LB and LWB so much that it will turn him from shit to being great? I highly doubt that.

Lets remember this dude has played as many minutes as anyone over the last couple of weeks. I think he needs a rest. His game relies to much on athleticism for him to be a factor jaded.

Tanel
24 Jan 13, 13:52
Sorry if this has been pointed out, but Finns and Estonians will understand:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/231/5/a/Pikku_Myy_by_baka69baka.jpg

Uncommon
24 Jan 13, 14:06
I don't get it tbh...

:oblivious:

CafeCordoba
24 Jan 13, 14:09
Okey: Looks like an absolut waste of 10 milion + bonus

Totally. In half a season, he hasn't shown anything which would convince me that he was, is or will be worth 10m+ €.

rockball
24 Jan 13, 14:10
Is the difference between LB and LWB so much that it will turn him from shit to being great? I highly doubt that.

There is big difference. As a LB, you have space in front of you to run into. A LB usually builds up pace much deeper and has some momentum to take on players, this happens much later for a LWB. Not to mention that a LB will have some overlapping options with a midfielder or winger ahead of him. The LWB doesn't have too many options to combine with.

IMO, left back, left wing back, left midfield, left winger all require different characteristics. While some players can function in multiple such roles, not all can.

CafeCordoba
24 Jan 13, 14:13
I have yet to see Pereira to function in any role.

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 14:19
There is big difference. As a LB, you have space in front of you to run into. A LB usually builds up pace much deeper and has some momentum to take on players, this happens much later for a LWB. Not to mention that a LB will have some overlapping options with a midfielder or winger ahead of him. The LWB doesn't have too many options to combine with.

IMO, left back, left wing back, left midfield, left winger all require different characteristics. While some players can function in multiple such roles, not all can.

Bingo, you saved me some time to type :D

I have yet to see Pereira to function in any role.

he has had few decent games. He hasn;t been nowhere near as good for the money we spend, but he hasn't been as bad as some claim too.

A.l.i
24 Jan 13, 14:36
I haven't seen those amazing crosses of his which people were drooling over in the summer.

thatdude
24 Jan 13, 14:53

I understand the difference and agree that there is one. But to me his problems won't be fixed by playing as a left back and that was the point I was trying to make. Poor decision making, poor crossing, dominated by Piris. I don't think change of position will fix all that.

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 14:58
The crossing is imo Stramas idea, he always tries low crosses. We dont have jumpers in the team anyway :D

Sokrates
24 Jan 13, 15:33
Pereira is a good player, but at Inter we cannot use the players at their best.
Obi could be a hell of a LCM, Coutinho a super winger or SS, Naga a brilliant RB, Cambiasso a great DM. But Strama doesn't use them right, and so it seems all this players are shit.

Sqnalkel
24 Jan 13, 16:16
The crossing is imo Stramas idea, he always tries low crosses. We dont have jumpers in the team anyway :D

Really don't know what did you see in Pereira and Gargano, not only at their clubs but I've seen almost every Uruguay NT match for years and I've always though they were average to decent, the problem is not even that they've flopped because that happens and they've even played a little below my expectations but I just have never seem anything of what you see in them, I don't really get it it's like we've seem completely different players.

I mean the way you've suggested that Gargano's passing was good, it has never been and it'll never be, his passing has always been average worst than Cambiasso and a little better than Zanetti, he has never had any composure on the ball and his defensive skill has always been at most decent. What he adds is workrate, pressing and speed, that has always what I've seen of him and it's waht his showing at Inter.

Pereira offers physicality, workrate and speed, not much else. He has never been more than a average crosser, basically non-existent technical skills, crappy passer, not that good at getting at dangerous positions, zero creativity and vision, terrible dribbler and absolutely horrible at tight spaces. Another thing he had going for him is he was solid defensively but he hasn't showed that at Inter.

If Management was seeing something else in them like what you seem to have, then I've no fucking idea why, because I've never seem anything remotely like that.

Pajo
24 Jan 13, 16:23
I've seen them only in cups, south american and world cups. Not in friendlies and qualification. Pereira at Porto offered pretty much everything, great crosses for Falcao, great off the ball movement, and so on.

Gargano at Napoli too, he was great, rarely losing balls, and rarely misplacing passes.

Uncommon
24 Jan 13, 16:42

Our players don't need to jump, it's not like there is anyone besides our opposition in the penalty area when we are attacking anyway.

Doffy
24 Jan 13, 16:46
he isnt cut out to be a wingback. he is however solid as a defender and as defensive lb in a backfour he would imo be a loot better.
the way we use him or how strama wants to use him is ineffective and doesnt bring out his full potential.

he is being played out of position.