PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got any stats on...

catanha
10 Apr 05, 13:04
how many fans of each club there are in Milan?
Or something similar along those lines

Hammoudi
10 Apr 05, 17:48
I read recently that inter has 4.8M fans in italy, and Milan something like 3.9M, I know Inter has more fans in Milan.

I will try and find the link when I have more time.

P.S: Love the avatar, Brehme is one of my favourite players, I will never forget his confidence when nailing Argentina that day. Oops, are you argentinian, right? No Offence, but I am a massive Deutchland supporter.

catanha
11 Apr 05, 00:37
I read recently that inter has 4.8M fans in italy, and Milan something like 3.9M, I know Inter has more fans in Milan.

I will try and find the link when I have more time.

P.S: Love the avatar, Brehme is one of my favourite players, I will never forget his confidence when nailing Argentina that day. Oops, are you argentinian, right? No Offence, but I am a massive Deutchland supporter.

:evil: I'll let you get away with it this time ;)2
But true that, Brehme was a legend, my all time favourite Inter player, had more guts than brains, but that's what we all loved about him. Inter has never truly been the same since he and Lothar left.

Thanks for searching the info, I just need it because this clown told me that Juve has more fans in Milan than Inter. :rollani:

Hammoudi
11 Apr 05, 01:10
Actually, the stat said that Juve have about 9M fans in Italy, followed by Inter with 4.8M and then Milan with 3.9M. It didn't mention anything about the city, but I doubt Juve have more fans than inter in Milan. I just can't remember where I read it, it could've been Channel4, but they have an awful search engine.

About Brehme, he was the best after Facchetti. Lothar was great but he left way too early, same with Klinsman, not to mention the cameo appearance of Sammer. :depress:

snake
11 Apr 05, 01:44
Brehme, one of the most powerful shots ever, great crosses, great charisma, this player had it all. was my favourite player, along with Matthuas. Oh the good days, since then we havent had a decent left back.

scutzon
11 Apr 05, 12:12
Wow! There are actually 3.9M stupid people in Italy? :eek:

:D

Ari
11 Apr 05, 12:26
Bianconeri posted a fan-map of Italy to some forum, but I couldn't find it. Was it european leagues or world of soccer.. :confused:

All I know, we're no.1 in Milan and Milan is second though Juve ain't far behind Milan. :eek:

catanha
12 Apr 05, 00:54
Bianconeri posted a fan-map of Italy to some forum, but I couldn't find it. Was it european leagues or world of soccer.. :confused:

All I know, we're no.1 in Milan and Milan is second though Juve ain't far behind Milan. :eek:

Yeah I knew Juve wouldn't have more fans than us in Milan, but they did play some of their European games in Milan in the 90's because of their support base.
Just wish there was someway of proving it.

intermilansg
12 Apr 05, 03:29

You should add the 9m to the 3.9m so technically there are 12.9m of them in the Italian penisular.

scutzon
12 Apr 05, 10:48

You should add the 9m to the 3.9m so technically there are 12.9m of them in the Italian penisular.
Holy sh... :eek: