PDA

View Full Version : Marco "Matrix" Materazzi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Jony
13 Apr 05, 00:46
After seeing that picture where he is "hugging" Rui Costa...I think its time to say Good-bye and don't come back anymore.

catanha
13 Apr 05, 01:00
link?
Hugging??

Miki
13 Apr 05, 01:28
He probably means this picture -

http://www.gazzetta.it/Foto%20Hermes/2005/04/12/0IEUOE4R.jpg

I wouldn't say that was even hugging. Matrix is simply using Rui Costa as an arm support. :D

Ciao,
Tim

Gaetan
13 Apr 05, 01:33
I strongly feel betrayed by that, but the harsh reality is some, if not most of the Italian players are friends and respect each other a great deal.

Psh. :depress:

catanha
13 Apr 05, 01:50
Matrix has done worse stuff than that, FFS.
To use that as a example of poor loyalty is desperate. I agree he deserves a kick up the cul0 and kicked out of the squad, but that is a poor example....what's he supposed to do? pick up a flair and throw it at Rui (who mind you, is one of the most respected and humble players in the world).
For the record, Matrix is very good friends with Rino Gattuso, so express your anger out on that.
:yuck:

Jony
13 Apr 05, 02:53
Throw a flare at Rui Costa...classic. Nah, I just brough this picture because I never liked Materazzi. I think most of you will agree when I say out of the team!

Handoyo
13 Apr 05, 07:05
As I have said so many times in the past, we should not be too native that we expect all Interisti players to like Inter and hate Juventus or Milan as much as we do. They are all professionals. And Materazzi's actions were definitely justified with the disgraceful episodes that happened last night.

Excuse me, are we talking about the guy who has kicked Shevchenko in the balls and Inzaghi on the ribs? Materazzi is the last person I would expect to be seen mingling with the Milan players.

snake
13 Apr 05, 09:00
Matrix is a great guy to have on your team IF he isnt a starter lol.

get rid of miha, Burdisso(loan!) and Gamarra. We then can have a good partner for Cordoba and a great Matrix on the bench.

scutzon
13 Apr 05, 10:39
Materazzi wasn't showing any signs of disloyalty there! He's just, like Tim said, using Rui Costa as a freaking arm support!

INTERxVita
13 Apr 05, 13:23
i find that picture funny i dont know why but it made me wet myself.. i wonder what was said between them this is what i think

Materazzi " Hey rui your kind of short and if you dont want me to Do the same thing i did to Cirrillo to you i suggest you get a little closer and let me use you short self as an arm rest."

Rui Costa " Sure Matrix thats what they call you right. i wouldnt want to get on your bad side. Ive seen what can happen and im a pretty boy i need my face so i can look myself in the mirror. cuz these Milan Colors disgust Me and i hate waking up in the morning knowing i work for the most corrupt Seria A Club.

Materazzi " yeah they disgust me too, look at the free firworks show our fans are Dedicating in your honor as a matter of fact look Dida was the Guest of honor"

:D :D :D i dont justify what happend but a little humor doesnt hurt

Ziyad
13 Apr 05, 17:37
I dont know about u guys but to me thats actually a great pic. Its says alot about the nature of our derby.

I dont know why we should crucify Matrix for it,are u guys just hungry to do that out of frustration of the loss...

I would rather discuss the reasons we didnt do well this year and the means to go upon improving that for next year than pick on the little things.

By the way I hate to wake u up but alot of these players are friends,they walk the same shoes and are in the same boat.They understand each other and see each other ALOT. Do u really expect them to hate each others gutts out of the game,they are professionals for gods sake and humans...The loyalty to their team shouldnt be questioned by who their friends are but on their effort and actions when playing.

Hammoudi
14 Apr 05, 03:55
Excuse me, are we talking about the guy who has kicked Shevchenko in the balls and Inzaghi on the ribs?

Trust me, he will do against Adriano and Martins if he was in the opposing team, it's his style.

It's a disgusting picture, anyway, I knew that he was a liar after his quit declaration. I hope he kicks his was out of inter this year. :D

Ari
14 Apr 05, 05:43
Are you guys seriously attaciking Matrix coz this picture? :dielaugh:

It's very very normal guys.

interafei
14 Apr 05, 16:40
matrix is a great player ,and he is loyal to Inter,we don't misdoubt him.he is an important guy in our squad.

Frisko
14 Apr 05, 19:27
Materazzi did very well in the euroderby.

Pod
14 Apr 05, 20:37
Are you guys seriously attaciking Matrix coz this picture? :dielaugh:

It's very very normal guys.
:thumbsup:

Zamat
14 Apr 05, 22:25
I personally like Matrix. Sometimes he's clumsy, but he's very determined, and he works his socks off. Oh, and he kicks Rossonero ass when possible. Big up, Marco! :thumbsup:

Materazzi 23
04 May 05, 15:14
Exactly Matrix is after selling Cannavaro our best central defender. And I hope he will not leaving Inter.

Enricos
04 May 05, 15:19
Exactly Matrix is after selling Cannavaro our best central defender. And I hope he will not leaving Inter.

Does the name Ivan Ramiro Cordoba ring a bell? :confused:

Materazzi 23
04 May 05, 15:21
[quote=Cannavaro_17]

Yeah But I think Matrix is a better defender then Ivan

Enricos
04 May 05, 15:22

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Materazzi 23
04 May 05, 15:25
quote]

Yeah But I think Matrix is a better defender then Ivan[/quote][/quote]

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:[/quote]

Did I just said something wrong? :rolleyes:

Enricos
04 May 05, 15:27
Not really, but I believe Cordoba is the best CB we got, Matrix might be better in the air, but he doesnt even come close to Cordoba's defensive abilities...

Frisko
04 May 05, 16:55

You said Matrix is better than Cordoba. If I was you I'd use some acid to burn off my fingerprints, have some plastic surgery, change name and move to Brasil.

Still, Don Han will track your sorry ass down and dispose of you! :dielaugh:

Hammoudi
04 May 05, 17:04
I don't know how can one say that statement! Matrix isn't even worthy of wearing the inter shirt.

Comparing him and Cordoba is like comparing Ronaldinho to Morfeo.

InterFCAustin
05 May 05, 03:00
before we kick his nasty ass...i wish somebody kicks him in face...just another son of a bi***

Miki
05 May 05, 03:16
There are objective opinions and there are fixed ones. The general consensus is Cordoba is definitely better than Materazzi. Maybe you'd like to give some reasons as to why you think the latter is a better defender? :)

Ciao,
Tim

Hammoudi
05 May 05, 03:31
The only thing Materazzi will beat Cordoba in will be in a street fight.

In a second thought, I think Cordoba will beat him there too.

Handoyo
05 May 05, 11:02
If you think that Cordoba is scared of a man 20 cm taller than him, recall back the match in Rigamonti (How ironic, that we will play our next game there) 2 years back when he almost lashed out at Igli Tare. :D

Hand;)yo

Hammoudi
05 May 05, 18:32
Cordoba is really unique. He can jump, mark and tackle like a six foot guy when he is only 5'8''. I remember some ESPN commentators saying that Cordoba is the toughest and quickest defender in Serie A. I just wish he gets more exposure to the soccer world.

Choppin Onions
05 May 05, 19:38
Yeah he's a tough little bugger, though I shouldn't be saying that when he's taller than me. Still, he doesn't look like a person you wanna tangle with.... either on or off the pitch.

I can see Cordoba taking over the captain's armband when and if (a pretty big 'if') JZ retires/leaves. His loyalty already equals some of the Inter greats just by denying Real Madrid, instead going to a foreign country and learning a new language. And the fact that he choose a struggling club like Inter instead of perennial champions of La Liga, tells you something about him.

Miki
06 May 05, 02:28
I can see Cordoba taking over the captain's armband when and if (a pretty big 'if') JZ retires/leaves. His loyalty already equals some of the Inter greats just by denying Real Madrid, instead going to a foreign country and learning a new language. And the fact that he choose a struggling club like Inter instead of perennial champions of La Liga, tells you something about him.
He should, unless Cambiasso usurps his throne anytime soon. Is it very telling of this club's nature that our current captain and possible future ones are all non-Italian? :)

Ciao,
Tim

Hammoudi
06 May 05, 02:35
Interesting observation, for some reason we are short on character italian guys (Don't kill me Don T :scared: )

Serb
06 May 05, 13:02

Doubtfull.

Serb
06 May 05, 13:02
Interesting observation, for some reason we are short on character italian guys (Don't kill me Don T :scared: )
Yeah, they should give the captain's arm-band to Mihajlovic. :D

InterFCAustin
07 May 05, 04:00
can somebody please close down this topic about this dumb matterazzi ..he isnt worht saying his name..traitor son of a bitch

Fabio
07 May 05, 12:15
If Cambiasso becomes captain, at least his grandparents are from Genoa!

Fabio :D

Mikkel
07 May 05, 13:38

LOL Hamed

I also truely doubt that Cordoba will beat Matrix in street fight. Cause Matrix is an expert in shady methods. Just look at how he is on the pitch, Imagine how he will be without any referee. :scared:

Frisko
15 May 05, 11:56
http://www.interland.st/boxe/coverboxe.jpg

:dielaugh:

Interista per Sempre
02 Aug 05, 20:14
Now that we got Walter Samuel.....

I’ll battle for shirt, says Materazzi - August 2, 2005

Inter defender Marco Materazzi is ready to fight for a first team shirt following the arrival of Walter Samuel.

The capture of the Real Madrid stopper does cast Materazzi’s future into doubt, as many expect the Argentine to partner Ivan Cordoba in defence.

But Materazzi, who was linked with a move to Fiorentina this summer, is refusing to throw in the towel.

"The arrival of Samuel could be considered as bad news for me because it will be harder to win a first team shirt," explained the former Everton and Perugia stopper.

"However, I have demonstrated my worth and boss Roberto Mancini perfectly knows what he can get out of me.

"I am ready to respond to all of his needs. All I ask is that I am given a level playing field on which to perform on."

Nevertheless, there are some whispers in Italy on Tuesday which suggest Materazzi could leave in an effort to gain regular action.

Materazzi wants to be a part of Italy’s 2006 World Cup plans and that hope could now be in jeopardy following the capture of ‘The Wall’.

Fiorentina could renew their interest, even if stories in Spain claim that Valencia want him in a possible swap deal with striker Marco Di Vaio.

The latter is being watched by the Italian club as they are still on the look-out for a fifth forward following the departure of Christian Vieri to Milan.

http://www.socceritalia.net/applications/NewsManager/inc_newsmanager.asp?ItemID=3137&rcid=34&pcid=5&cid=34

--------------------------------------------------------
I hope he doesnt get the boot from Inter and I do hope he makes the National Squad for 2006. :scared: :confused: :scared:
WHat do you guys think about this story?

tony
02 Aug 05, 20:26
After Samuel joining, i wish Materazzi sweet dreams at home during our matches.

Frisko
02 Aug 05, 22:47
His words were fair and just what I expected from a fierce fighter like him. He'll have the chance to play, he'll be our first bench defender. We should hold on to him very tight, we'll need him.

F U C K MILAN
03 Aug 05, 00:17
nothing is impossible matrix might win a place in the starting line up

Cro Nerazzurro
03 Aug 05, 02:58
its good to have him ready to fight for his place...

that was one of problems for samuel at real...he could perform as bad as he can but he would play next game, there was no one to replace him...now, he must work and play hard every game... because of matrix

its good

Hammoudi
03 Aug 05, 03:13
I don't think so Marti, Samuel will be no.1 and he knows it. There is no way that he moved himself and his family back to Italy, when he said he will never come back again, to compete for a place.

Samuel will start no matter struggle or succed. It's up to Materazzi, his experience will be needed on the bench, but if he goes, there are other average CD's that are available.

SB9Dragon
03 Aug 05, 03:51
With us signing Samuel I'm hoping that Materazzi stays around and does what he says. He will definately have to fight for his spot if he wants to stay a starter. That only means better performances and more consistent action. Definatley a plus to have. I think we should keep him, and hopefully if Burdisso comes back we are all set at the back.

Frisko
12 Aug 05, 15:04
helal, I see you're in a Matrix mood, here's a lil gift for you:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/MatrixkillSheva1.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/MatrixkillSheva2.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y7/frisko/FI%20Forums/MatrixkillPippa.gif

:proud:

Enricos
13 Aug 05, 10:37
man, he almost killed Ibra with that last challenge in the TIM Trophy :p

kova9
13 Aug 05, 12:14
Go Matrix!!! Man he would die for nerazzurri shirt..

intermilansg
13 Aug 05, 12:15
Knowing what he is capable of, almost is not enough, Matrix should have finished Zebramovich once and for all. :fero:

snake
13 Aug 05, 12:58
man, he almost killed Ibra with that last challenge in the TIM Trophy :p

it was great, wasnt it.

he looked more comfortable than Samuel did. Walter looked poor against Napoli and was not strong enoguh to take theguy off the ball for the first goal.

Matrix

F U C K MILAN
13 Aug 05, 13:33
i just loved what matrix did last night, Ibrabitch had the ball very happy that he scored 2 goals and then BAM :fero: Matrix comes out of nowhere and just F U C KED him for the rest of the night hahahahahahahaha

we should only play matrix against bbilan and juve u know he has fun playing against these 2 shit teams :dielaugh: .

brehme1989
13 Aug 05, 14:39
He's supposed to look more confident. He's here for 4 years, and Samuel is here for 3 weeks

Frisko
13 Aug 05, 16:53
Does anyone have any pics from this game?

Jimmy
13 Aug 05, 17:06
People have a problems with explaining details too. :D I've read so many times how Materazzi murdered Zlatan, but NO ONE has said what happened! Explain the situation and consequences please.

brehme1989
19 Aug 05, 13:57
Happy birthday, Marco

Adriano@10
19 Aug 05, 17:31
Happy b day marco

Fabio
19 Aug 05, 18:27
Happy Birthday Matrix!

Fabio :)

Frisko
19 Aug 05, 22:30
Happy birthday Matrix, you're a damn fine Interista, and I will always support you!

Khalifa
19 Aug 05, 22:38
Shit, its Marco's birthday..!..Hope to see u elbowing ibra's face soon. Hah..! Happy Birthday!

kova9
20 Aug 05, 09:18
Happy birthday Matrix,and show Ibra who is the man today!!!

Enricos
20 Aug 05, 10:22
A little late, but: Happy Birthday Matrix, kick some Zebra ass

Fabio
20 Aug 05, 12:55
Ibra will be Materazzi's present, he can do whatever he likes with him!

M.Adnan
20 Aug 05, 17:09
Ibra will be Materazzi's present, he can do whatever he likes with him!

LooooooooL Fabio :dielaugh:

Gaetan
21 Aug 05, 12:57
The only type of positive headline Materazzi ever makes to us Interisti is when he's hacking another play. Call it heart, grit or whatever - but that isn't the type of footballer that I like, let alone want him on my team.

Once again, just my $0.02 cents.

Ziyad
21 Aug 05, 13:55
Matrix was actually great yesterday..If it wasnt for one out of position play because of the injury he would have been 100% perfect...

I really think he thrives at the challenge which makes him concentrate more and not make those stupid fouls yet still playing tough..

I really enjoy seeing him when he is like this especially against Ibra..

22 Aug 05, 08:44
Anyone knows how long he is under contract with us ?

i dont recall it ...

Enricos
22 Aug 05, 10:14

i dont recall it ...

Check here, maybe we should sticky it ;) :

http://st04.startlogic.com/~forza-in/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1658

22 Aug 05, 11:54

i dont recall it ...

thanx buddy ... as far as making it sticky ... i agree ... u better run d idea along d mods

Enricos
22 Aug 05, 11:56

i dont recall it ...

thanx buddy ... as far as making it sticky ... i agree ... u better run d idea along d mods

The mods are around us, they know and read everything... :P

Pod
24 Aug 05, 18:52
Nice picture from other forum
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/804/matrix1tw.jpg
Grande Matrix !!! :D

Hammoudi
24 Aug 05, 23:49
Grande Matrix :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

snake
25 Aug 05, 02:16
lol bloody legend.

cool_cuchu
25 Aug 05, 02:36
oooh yeah, happy belated birthday to Matrix

kova9
25 Aug 05, 09:59
Nice picture from other forum
http://img376.imageshack.us/img376/804/matrix1tw.jpg
Grande Matrix !!! :D

Hm...very interseting :D ..It seems like Matrix really hates Galliani..
Take a look at this picture..I wonder what did he yell to him.. :D :P :proud:

http://img361.imageshack.us/img361/3364/709557vx.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Pod
25 Aug 05, 10:57
:dielaugh:

Grandissimo !!! :D

Hammoudi
01 Sep 05, 02:54
Materazzi made it to the goal.com best starting 11, and rightfully so.

Materazzi is slowly improving this season, and I hope and pray that that would continue.

He seems to get himself together after last year's episodes, and seems to be focused now. Something may have changed, and I hope he stays serene and focused for the whole campaign.

cool_cuchu
01 Sep 05, 03:34
His being a better player only makes inter a better squad...!!

snake
01 Sep 05, 04:12
Materazzi made it to the goal.com best starting 11, and rightfully so.

Materazzi is slowly improving this season, and I hope and pray that that would continue.

He seems to get himself together after last year's episodes, and seems to be focused now. Something may have changed, and I hope he stays serene and focused for the whole campaign.

this season?

first of all it was last season, and hence its continued a long time now.

Ziyad
01 Sep 05, 06:09
Remember he said he will be better to maintain his spot when Samuel comes and maybe just maybe he realizes his shortcomings and improving starting there..

My main complaints with him is that he fouls alot in dangerous area and sometimes he makes unneccessary actions that affect the team...So far soo good

Frisko
01 Sep 05, 09:23
He's showing he's a great professional, and he's proving all his dedication to Inter, which many of you questioned because he wanted to go on loan to Bologna.

Ziyad
01 Sep 05, 09:51
Was it Bologna or Fiorentina??

K.I.
01 Sep 05, 13:37
i always have mixed feelings for marco,for one i think he loves inter and he is a player i like for some reason,but on the other hand he pisses me of with his mistakes,i dont care that he thought about leaving,many players have thought about leaving,does that make them not loyal?NO,i am happy he extended his contract and i hope he continues his good form,its for the good of inter this year,and some times we need his kicks and punches because inter have been talking shit for so long,forza inter and forza matrix.

kova9
01 Sep 05, 16:32
Matrix is reaching his life-form curently..lets keep it this way..

Handoyo
02 Sep 05, 17:05
this season?

first of all it was last season, and hence its continued a long time now.
2nd part of last season, to be exact, actually. :D

Hand;)yo

ILuvInter
02 Sep 05, 20:10
GRazie marco for this current performance.....I've always been convinced with this lad except for his temper , slow speed and foolish mistakes but all in all , i think he will improve alot becuase he will be having a tough challenge with the wall . We got alot of matches and i think we will be using both of them .

snake
10 Oct 05, 09:49
Italy's Materazzi tired of 'bad boy' image

PALERMO, Italy, Oct 10 (Reuters) - Italy and Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi has had enough of being the hate figure of Serie A, following two weeks in which he's been publicly called an 'animal' and a 'delinquent'.

Last week, the 32-year-old central defender came in for strong criticism from journalists, television pundits and even politicians after his appalling foul on Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic during Inter's 2-0 defeat to Juventus.

While he says he can handle criticism, Materazzi believes the insults have gone too far.

'When a player like me goes on to the field he is transformed and maybe some people don't like the way I behave on the pitch.

'But when you are insulted in all of the stadiums in Italy, even in those in which you have never set foot before, then that means that something is wrong,' said Materazzi, who regularly faces chants of abuse in stadiums across the peninsular.

'In Italy we talk all the time about `fair play' and English style stadiums and then you get these kind of chants. Why do we punish racial chants but not this kind of abuse?

'People need to remember that a footballer is also a person. If I was walking down the street and I called a passer-by a `son of a ...' then the reaction might be quite strong,' he said.

'Its one thing getting stick in places like Turin, Milan and Rome where there is a big rivalry (with Inter) but when you get called a `son of a...' all over the country then I've obviously gone wrong somewhere,' added the defender.

It is not hard though to work out why fans turn on Materazzi.

The foul on Ibrahimovic, replayed countless times on Italy's midweek football shows, was just the latest incident to put the centre half at the centre of attention.

A wild studs-up challenge on AC Milan's Andriy Shevchenko in a derby game in April 2003 was met with fierce criticism from Inter's rivals and the focus on Materazzi heightened when he lunged into Filippo Inzaghi during a pre-season friendly later that year.

Such was Materazzi's reputation among Milan fans that the club's official television station produced a video clip accompanied by rock music featuring the worst of his challenges on their players.

In February 2004, he was banned for two months after punching Siena's ex-Inter defender Bruno Cirillo in the tunnel at the San Siro. A bruised and bleeding Cirillo appeared on post-match television to denounce his former team mate who was not even playing in the game.

'I know I am not popular outside of Inter and the national side. I am paying for when my behaviour has been over the top and I know that I have my faults,' Materazzi said.

'But when I go home I have my conscience in place and I think I can teach my kids how to behave,' he added.

With Alessandro Nesta injured for Italy's last World Cup qualifier against Moldova on Wednesday, a formality given the Azzurri have already assured themselves of a place in next year's finals, Materazzi is likely to feature for Marcello Lippi's side and is in line for a place in the squad in Germany.

The defender is hoping that his presence in the national side will help improve his image and says that process has already started.

'On Saturday one of the ball boys asked me for a souvenir and when after the game I gave him my shirt he said `you're not a bad lad'.'

Fabio
10 Oct 05, 11:23
Great words from Matrix there!

Fabio :proud:

K.I.
10 Oct 05, 11:30
wtf is happening?he makes a foul on zebrahimovic and he gets called names,wtf he does a foul in the pitch,the referee will see if gets a yellow card or a red one,we have been fucked so many times when it comes to referee desicions,why are they making a big fuss on it now,if the guys's style of play is aggresive doesnt mean he doesnt have a heart for freaks sake,to be honest i still love marco,and i still stand by what i said in my post in this page,and he has proved himself,and he will probarbly retire here,i hope he wins with all his great teammates we have this year what he and all of them deserver,whether its the champions league or scudetto,FORZA INTER.

brehme1989
07 Dec 05, 18:23
APPIANO GENTILE - The Nerazzurri medical staff performed medical tests on Marco Materazzi this morning to discover the entity of the injury picked up in last night's Champions League match against Rangers at Ibrox. The defender, who left the pitch four minutes before half time, has suffered a first- to second-degree injury of the proximal insertion of the internal collateral ligament.

Looks very serious. Minimum of 4 months,,, :rolleyes:

07 Dec 05, 18:31
tough luck ...

BTW, yuko r u studying medicine ?

Ziyad
07 Dec 05, 18:38
TOugh news about Matrix..I never want one of ours to go down like that especialy at this age and point in their career so I hope he recovers quickly..

Good we have Burdisso to cover perfectly for him..

Handoyo
09 Dec 05, 12:06
To be honest, I didn't see this as a totally bad news. It's no secret to me that Mancini prefers Matrix, or even Mihajlovic to Burdisso. I regard Burdisso to be a better defender, at least compared to the latter, and this injury means that there is more opportunity for Burdisso to step up to the first-team. Better not screw this up, Nicolas!

17 Dec 05, 15:47
Still no news on the extent of Materazzi's injury?

On the Burdisso front agree 100% with Han

snake
18 Dec 05, 00:40
Still no news on the extent of Materazzi's injury?

On the Burdisso front agree 100% with HanI think he will be out untiil after the new year.

gmoney
23 Dec 05, 09:34
i dont like materazzi. he is very shaky defender. sometimes is good but he is very incosistent.

Mikkel
13 Jan 06, 20:28
Viola make Materazzi move Friday 13 January, 2006

Fiorentina have made an approach for Inter defender Marco Materazzi after losing out on Nemanja Vidic to Manchester United.

The move was confirmed today by Materazzi’s agent, Alessandro Moggi, who said that the Nerazzurri are mulling over the proposal, which was initially lodged in the summer.

"Fiorentina have once again enquired about the possibility of Materazzi wearing a Viola shirt," Moggi told the club’s official website.

"The deal could be complicated but you should never say never - Inter don’t know if they want to let the player go."

The defender’s contract doesn’t expire until 2009, but given Coach Roberto Mancini’s preference for a defensive partnership of Ivan Cordoba and Walter Samuel, Materazzi could be tempted by at least a loan move to Tuscany in order to keep his World Cup prospects alive.

The 32-year-old made an unimpressive return from a lengthy absence with a knee injury in last night’s Italian Cup tie against Parma.

He was lucky to avoid conceding a penalty and receiving a red card for hauling down Francesco Ruopolo in the closing stages of the match.

The Gigliati, meanwhile, attempted to lure the Italy centre-back to the Stadio Artemio Franchi in the summer.

The deal collapsed, though, after Walter Samuel was banned for the first three Serie A matches of the season for spitting at Pavel Nedved during the Italian Super Cup match against Juventus.

I wouldn't complain if we decide to sell him, it's not like we are going to miss him under any circumstances, in some way I would rather have Andreolli as our 4'th choice then Matrix as our 3'rd choice. and then have Burdisso as our 3'rd choice.

getting rid of miahj, Matrix, Ze Maria, Wome and Kily won't hurt us even though it's allot of players, since none of them are starters and ít's not like they are that good.

Of cause it would not be very good if we also loose Cruz and Favalli as well. especially when C.Zanetti, Toldo and Veron are leaving.

10 player might be a bit too many, and that is the only reason why I would want to keep Matrix.

SB9Dragon
14 Jan 06, 21:00
I wouldn't complain if we decide to sell him, it's not like we are going to miss him under any circumstances, in some way I would rather have Andreolli as our 4'th choice then Matrix as our 3'rd choice. and then have Burdisso as our 3'rd choice.

getting rid of miahj, Matrix, Ze Maria, Wome and Kily won't hurt us even though it's allot of players, since none of them are starters and ít's not like they are that good.

Of cause it would not be very good if we also loose Cruz and Favalli as well. especially when C.Zanetti, Toldo and Veron are leaving.

10 player might be a bit too many, and that is the only reason why I would want to keep Matrix.

I'm all for selling Materazzi. Pushing Burdisso into the third CB role is also a fantastic idea, and having Andreolli as our fourth is also a fine idea.

I also agree that getting rid of Miha, Matrix, Ze Maria, Wome, and Kily should be done because they're mostly dead weight. Well not Ze Maria, but I guess he's leaving anywayz. But also losing CZ, Toldo, and Veron does make it a huge amount of players all on their way out. 8 to be exact. And Cruz might leave, 9, though I sorta think Favali is gonna stay...

Wow, no wonder people are saying another revolution is in the works. But I think it should be done.

Back on Materazzi though, I definately think we should let him go, I'd love Burdisso as the number 1 backup. He deserves the chance to shine and play more. Also grooming Andreolli will help for the future.

davidRecoba
20 Jan 06, 02:14
i think materazzi is good player. remember how he stopped Toni and Zlatan. They both cant do anything against Materazzi.

M.Adnan
20 Jan 06, 02:54
Materazzi is a soul of the team .. just like Zanetti , Cordoba , Recoba , Adriano ect .. he stayed with us for like 5 seasons ..

Maybe he does alot of mistakes in football .. but he always showed us his true love for this shirt .. but of course in his own violence way :wallbang: :dielaugh:
u should have such player in your team ..
if Gobbi had Montero , and Bilan has Gattuso ... Inter has Matrix :star:

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/7523/img016320lehmann20e20campbell2.jpg

FORZA MATRIX !! :boxing: :boxing:

cool_cuchu
20 Jan 06, 03:20
selling Matrix will be a loss in character..., this should be though carefully..

Frisko
21 Jan 06, 23:07
GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat pic!!

Materazzi 23
24 Jan 06, 10:51
Inter’s Marco Materazzi is being linked with a move to Milan as Jaap Stam reportedly wants to leave the Rossoneri immediately.

When chief Adriano Galliani said recently that the defence was not solely responsible for Milan’s weakening title bid and that the current personnel would be sufficient until the end of the season, it was assumed that no defenders would be forthcoming in the January transfer window.

It has since emerged, however, that Stam wants to leave the club now rather than in the summer – a scenario that would leave the San Siro outfit with a significant shortage of defensive options.

Milan have never been a side to hold on to want-away players. Rivaldo was allowed to leave after proving to be a disaster for Carlo Ancelotti’s men, while Christian Vieri was also permitted to sign for Monaco after just four months with the club’s blessing.

Should Stam also be granted his desire to go, Galliani and general director Ariedo Braida only have a week to find his replacement.

Andrea Barzagli has been a Rossoneri target for some time, but Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini does not see eye to eye with the Milan directors and has slapped a £7m price tag on the player.

With the Rosanero set to visit in the Italian Cup tomorrow night, discussions are likely to take place, but with Zampa still put out by President Silvio Berlusconi’s conduct over the television rights dispute, it is unlikely that any deal will be made.

It is more likely that Milan will plump for the short-term option which, incredible as it sounds, would see out-of-favour Inter stopper Materazzi arrive on loan until the end of the season.

The prospect seems unfathomable in the light of Materazzi’s numerous aggressive displays against ‘the enemy’ during Milan derbies and his apparent dislike for Inter’s city rivals.

However, World Cup year’s can provoke unexpected transfers and with Materazzi desperate to get regular football in order to secure a place in Marcello Lippi’s Azzurri squad this summer, it seems a move across town could suit all parties.

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/jan24d.html

Materazzi will never leave Inter for Milan i may hope so.

Puma
24 Jan 06, 10:53
Worst news I have heard in a very long time. Marco is more than just an Inter defender. In my opinion, Javier Zanetti and Ivan Cordoba aside, Marco epitomises the fighting spirit and tough character that I would like Inter to have. He has been at the club for quite some time and in my opinion, is one of our more senior players. If the rumour is true, the decision he makes will be a real test of character.

Handoyo
24 Jan 06, 12:01
OMG, he's so moving to AC Milan! :( Just take a look at this secret footage (http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RCYVWPDTW0YK122V0RAYQC6QH) I get from acmilan.com. They're so obssessed with Matrix they'll trade the world for him! ;)

Hand;)yo

Zamat
24 Jan 06, 12:12
Maybe not the best of defenders (though almost unbeatable in the air), but Matrix symbolises the fighting spirit I truly miss in some other players.

Yes, he certainly plays hard, but he's not dirty at all. I don't think he'd accept a move to BBilan (btw, this may be just another channel 4 crap).

There's a quote from him on the 2006 Inter Calendar made by Gazzetta:

"Vale la pena affrontare qualsiasi sacrificio per poter indossare la maglia dell'Inter. Con tutto quello che hanno passato i nostri tifosi..."

He's a true warrior :thumbsup:

Wallace
24 Jan 06, 14:33
He WILL move there if he's so desperate for a place in the coming World Cup. Though I'll really drop my glasses if he goes there, this transfer would worse than Vieri's one. (We all know how different their characters are.)

Zamat
25 Jan 06, 08:25
It was a Channel 4 crap ;)

From Goal.com:

Moratti: Materazzi Is Staying

The Inter Patron denied the transfer rumour that the Italian international defender is on the verge of joining Milan.

With less than a week to go before the end of the transfer market, the speculations are still rife especially when it comes to Inter. However, Massimo Moratti has denied the latest report stating that Marco Materazzi is close to a Milan move.

“No he isn’t going to Milan. There has never been a request and for us Materazzi is very important.”

The Rossoneri are said to be looking for a defender to substitute the departing Jaap Stam.

Wallace
25 Jan 06, 14:08
of course Materazzi is important, for the rest of the year anyway. Though i would like Burdisso to have more chance.

davidRecoba
26 Jan 06, 02:18
i dont want to see another player move to BBilan from inter.

26 Jan 06, 02:49
Well Materazzi has to move on, not now but definitely in summer. Nxt season CD will be Samuel,Cordoba,Burdisso,Potenza,Andreolli

Puma
26 Jan 06, 06:10
Zamat, can you please translate the quote from Materazzi in your second to last post?

23 Feb 06, 17:50
itz fron tribal, but is there any truth to this ???

Inter Milan's Materazzi caught storming off in huff
tribalfootball.com - February 23, 2006

Inter Milan defender Marco Materazzi was caught on camera storming down the players' race last night before the end of the 2-2 draw with Ajax.

Materazzi had been asked to warm-up by coach Roberto Mancini as he considered making a substitution. But after going through his stretches and waiting for the change to be made, a fed-up Materazzi stormed away from the technical area and back to the dressing room before the final whistle.

Frisko
23 Feb 06, 17:54
I can only hope this is bull. Considering the source, it is.

snake
24 Feb 06, 01:19

hm nothing else has been said. But why would they make it up?

weird...

Inter101
24 Feb 06, 12:08
OMG, he's so moving to AC Milan! :( Just take a look at this secret footage (http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3RCYVWPDTW0YK122V0RAYQC6QH) I get from acmilan.com. They're so obssessed with Matrix they'll trade the world for him! ;)

Hand;)yo

Link's dead!

24 Feb 06, 15:24
now they r quoting Gazetto ...

Inter Milan coach Mancini blows-up at Materazzi
tribalfootball.com - February 24, 2006

Inter Milan players had to intervene as coach Roberto Mancini and defender Marco Materazzi squared up to eachother at the end of Wednesday night's 2-2 draw with Ajax, it has been revealed.

Materazzi was caught by TV cameras storming down the player's tunnel before the final whistle after being left on the bench by Mancini, when earlier he had been told to warm-up as he was going to be put on.

Gazzetta dello Sport says Mancini exploded in the dressing room at Materazzi, but the defender refused to accept his coach's criticism and hit back with a verbal volley of his own. The pair continued shouting at eachother until senior players broke things up.

The pair later shook hands, but yesterday Materazzi trained on his own away from the first team squad.

24 Feb 06, 15:25
can u check with Gazetto ???

Frisko
24 Feb 06, 16:14
Nothing at all on gazzetta.it

24 Feb 06, 16:32
Nothing at all on gazzetta.it
mebbe the online version has not got it.

Channel4 also saying bout some "dressing room unrest" w.r.t. Inter in Gazzetto

http://www.channel4.com/sport/football_italia/paperssay.html

Frisko
24 Feb 06, 16:37
It might be but not likely, the paper version of Gazzetta is pretty much following the online version.

Hammoudi
25 Feb 06, 03:50
In any case, Materazzi has to pray to God and thank him for giving him the opportunity to be a bencher with Inter.

snake
25 Feb 06, 04:23
In any case, Materazzi has to pray to God and thank him for giving him the opportunity to be a bencher with Inter.

wtf? u make it sound like his a charity case.

His hardly a shit player. His a player with great emotion and love for the club, may not be the best defender we have but he is a very good defender to have in our team.

K.I.
25 Feb 06, 04:59
True helal,but anyways he shouldnt whine really,he does play,in the beggining he played like a bunch of matches consecutively and samuel was on the bench,and we are still in 3 championships,he will play and we will need him,really if u dont like it here really then ask a move away,no one is forcing u to stay.

Frisko
25 Feb 06, 08:30
Now please pleaseee don't you start talking about him whining as that was a fact, it's only tribafootball bull so please let's remember that.

K.I.
25 Feb 06, 14:27
if the rumour was true,then my post stands frisko,i am a fan of materazzi and i think you already know that.

Hammoudi
26 Feb 06, 02:25
Mancini more or less confirmed that he had an argument with Materazzi.

I hope Mancini told him to be thankful he is even considering him. Some people :rolleyes:

26 Feb 06, 05:25
Mancini more or less confirmed that he had an argument with Materazzi.

I hope Mancini told him to be thankful he is even considering him. Some people :rolleyes:
and remember where we heard it first !!! TRIBAL !!!

Wallace
26 Feb 06, 05:28
I don't really mind about Materazzi, he can go if he wants. I rather see Burdisso or Andreolli, they are our future.

Jimmy
26 Feb 06, 08:57
Another contract extension perhaps? :D

26 Feb 06, 10:15
Another contract extension perhaps? :D
u mean contract cancellation ?

davidRecoba
26 Feb 06, 15:12
It has been reported that you had a few problems with Marco Materazzi at the end of the game.
"We can all make mistakes in life. Things can go wrong in every working environment, just like they can in every family. Sometimes you raise your voice or argue about stupid things or important things, but usually these things remain within the environment where they happen. I'm not used to talking about what happens in the dressing room, and I never have. I'm disappointed that this rumour has emerged. There may have been a confrontation between me and Marco, but this concerns just me, Materazzi and the team."

i think the rumor was true. I hope this wont grow bigger

Tanel
26 Feb 06, 18:57
Call me weird, but I'd rather see Mancini go than Matrix. I think he's our third best CD and not far from Cordoba/Samuel. I respect him due to his personality, a thing that 3/4 of our first team players lack.

And he was the biggest joy to watch after Coppa Italia final! :star:

Tanel
26 Feb 06, 19:10
http://www.graffitipress.it/Sport/20050312Lazio_Inter_1_1/materazzi_laziointer1657_std.jpg

http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/EE381E96-DC32-4EC9-859D-DA74C3332F49/63876/Marco_Materazzi_og__111418a.jpg

http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_SM/0094-0508-0806-3527_SM.jpg

http://www.vg.no/bilder/bildarkiv/1128325429.05018.jpg

http://news.dipag.it/pictures/lowres/20050318/Delusione-Marco-Materazzi-dopo-la-sconfitta-0000002915.jpg

http://www.raisport.rai.it/RaiSport/pub/ansa/imglarge/fb742a10680fe413588a18b59a98376b.jpg

http://euro2004.iskon.hr/upl/igrac_301.jpg

Miki
26 Feb 06, 19:22
Neglecting the fact that many posters will never be in agreement about his level of ability as a defender, I would like to point out that Materazzi is all about heart. He has a lot of passion, as much for football as for Inter, and this is manifested in his defensive displays which he takes to the extreme. This includes chopping down opposing players by all means necessary. Whilst some see him as nothing more than a reckless bull, I see Matrix as a moderately talented defender who makes up for his inadequacies with passion. In essence, these qualities are what endears him to me.

Ciao,
Tim

kova9
26 Feb 06, 20:39
Matrix is a king!! Lion king!!

Puma
27 Feb 06, 12:40
Materazzi may not have the skill and poise of Nesta but he surely makes up for that with his black and blue heart. If we had five or six players of Materazzi's character, we would have won something significant some time ago and 5 May would have gone our way.

When I read about Materazzi's feud with Mancini I was quite worried. He is one of my favourite players and I hope that he stays on. Given that Samuel is suspended following his dismissal against Udinese, Materazzi should now get a run.

Ziyad
27 Feb 06, 14:41
I agree with the good things said about Matrix...I like his passion and character but hate his fouls,the ones that result in goals against us or red cards..

That said the shouting game that happened could be just like the issue Fontana had with Mancio...except Mancio couldnt take it.I suggest we dont jump to conclusions until we know more about this.

Frisko
27 Feb 06, 17:36
Some facts about Materazzi:

1) He has great spirit and a black and blue heart
2) He's a very good defender
3) He often makes stupid challenges and mistakes which make him unreliable
4) Whenever he makes a mistake, fans are way more harsh on him compared to for example Cordoba

snake
28 Feb 06, 02:14

4) Whenever he makes a mistake, fans are way more harsh on him compared to for example Cordoba

4 true points.

I dont think anybody is asking for him to start before Cordoba or Samuel, all we say is that he deserves a bit of slack and some respect.

28 Feb 06, 08:09
I am not opposed to Materazzi staying, but as our 4th CD ? kinda makes me think ... and i dont think it is right, either for Materazzi or the likes of Andronelli or Potenza.

but let me give u a frank opinion. At the start of the season i wud have chosen Gamarra to stay and sold Materazzi.

M.Adnan
28 Feb 06, 09:38
I think Materazzi is our 3rd CB

Burdisso is playing just because he's better as a SB

Tanel
28 Feb 06, 10:25
4 true points.

I dont think anybody is asking for him to start before Cordoba or Samuel, all we say is that he deserves a bit of slack and some respect.Exactly.

About his stupid fouls. That's his style of play, sometimes, tackles get bad timing and he's temper makes him play too over-reactingly over the times. He always tries to be 2x more than he should do. The fifth point is that he's head game should make lot of players jealous. It's rare when you see a player make a pass with his head in opponents box. (I think he has twiced gave that kind of pass to Cordoba, one againist Livorno 5:0 trashing.)

And if you ask me. Cordoba - Materazzi works well 9 times out of ten.

28 Feb 06, 15:55
And if you ask me. Cordoba - Materazzi works well 9 times out of ten.
:rolleyes:

u cud have said that in the summer when we were desperate for Samuel and u wud have seen how people react to it.

:wallbang:

Stefan
28 Feb 06, 17:22
I think Materazzi is our 3rd CB

Burdisso is playing just because he's better as a SB
It shouldn't be like that . Burdisso is the better player. Matrix has passion and is a decent defender but nicolas is better.

Stefan
28 Feb 06, 17:24

Very good is an overstatement imho.

Wallace
28 Feb 06, 17:59
Materazzi is better than Samuel in shooting free kicks, that's about it...discounting all the passion and beliefs.

minterke
01 Mar 06, 01:17

lol? :lol:

How is that a fact. It's an opinion, at most.

Matrix-bashers:

IMO (Frisko take notes), Materazzi is good enough to be our backup CB. Even though he isn't, he's our 3rd backup after Burdisso (who's more than good enough).

Tanel
01 Mar 06, 11:16
For me, stating that Burdisso is better than Materazzi is just an opinion too. I don't share it, for me Burdisso haven't proved that. He has proved to me that he's got talent, but not over that. In my eyes, he has to improve a lot and he does commint mistakes pretty often. (Sometimes small, sometimes average, rarely those what do serious harm)

In sport, you need passion, towards your club and your nation. Passion towards club is what team needs on pitch, I don't see Burdisso shouting at our players when we're 1:0 back, saying them to do something or to try more. When we'd replace Samuel with Burdisso, the number of headers won decreases notably. Burdisso is just good on ground, but Materazzi is also decent there. He has experience to add plus to there.

Stefan
01 Mar 06, 14:19
For me, stating that Burdisso is better than Materazzi is just an opinion too. I don't share it, for me Burdisso haven't proved that. He has proved to me that he's got talent, but not over that. In my eyes, he has to improve a lot and he does commint mistakes pretty often. (Sometimes small, sometimes average, rarely those what do serious harm)

In sport, you need passion, towards your club and your nation. Passion towards club is what team needs on pitch, I don't see Burdisso shouting at our players when we're 1:0 back, saying them to do something or to try more. When we'd replace Samuel with Burdisso, the number of headers won decreases notably. Burdisso is just good on ground, but Materazzi is also decent there. He has experience to add plus to there.

You judging burdisso on his performances as a cd or lb??

Frisko
01 Mar 06, 17:38
Well Mike Materazzi is the first backup for Nesta/Cannavaro in the NT, I guess I'm not the only one thinking that he's at least a very good defender.

K.I.
01 Mar 06, 18:36
he is a very good defender and the points that were written by frisko are true and the point he just wrote in the post above me is also proof that he is a good defender.

Tanel
01 Mar 06, 20:04
You judging burdisso on his performances as a cd or lb??
When did he last play as CD? ;) We should try him out in CD sometime, but not againist Roma for sure.

minterke
01 Mar 06, 22:05
Well Mike Materazzi is the first backup for Nesta/Cannavaro in the NT, I guess I'm not the only one thinking that he's at least a very good defender.

I agree.

snake
01 Mar 06, 23:13
Costacurta
Kovac
Huth
Oleguer/Edmilson

To me i think Matrix can mix it up with all of those on the brink defenders.

Puma
02 Mar 06, 21:09
Materazzi opens Milan door
Thursday 2 March, 2006

Inter stopper Marco Materazzi has indicated that he would accept a move to city rivals Milan at the end of the season.

The Rossoneri have been linked with the unsettled defender for some time and he this evening suggested that a city switch could be on the cards.

“I have an excellent relationship with everyone at Milan,” the former Everton player told Sky Italia on Thursday night.

“After all, I consider Gennaro Gattuso as a godson and I get on well with all the Milanisti,” he tellingly added.

Materazzi is thought to be looking for a new club after falling out of favour with Inter boss Roberto Mancini.

The two men are understood to have clashed recently as a result of Materazzi’s lack of use at the San Siro.

Materazzi wouldn’t be the first Inter player to swap blue for red given some high profile transfers in the past.

Dario Simic, Cristian Brocchi, Andrea Pirlo, Clarence Seedorf and Christian Vieri all left Inter for Milan during the Massimo Moratti era.

Inter now run the very real risk of losing the only current Italian international – he should take part in the 2006 World Cup Finals – in their squad.

“I’m very proud to be the only Inter player in the Italian set-up, even if that is also because there are only four Italian players in the Inter squad,” he continued.

Milan are looking to rejuvenate their ageing defence given the probable summer departures of Jaap Stam, Marcos Cafu and Billy Costacurta.

++++++++++++++++

In my opinion, it is a sad day when the only player that Inter has in the Italian national team is open to a switch to our fierce city rivals. Despite our standing in the league, I believe Inter are presently in very poor shape. Just once, it would be nice to hold on to a player that in all likelihood will make us miss him if he departs. It would also be nice to actually have some Italian players at the club rather than a club full of foreigners and a team with no heart.

Hammoudi
02 Mar 06, 22:31
If this is true, then some Inter heart that he has!

Miki
02 Mar 06, 22:57
I'm very sad to see Materazzi say that. If he has an Inter heart, he should know better than to openly harbor any desires regarding a potential move to Milan. I can't see him in the same light as I did before, now. :(

Ciao,
Tim

snake
02 Mar 06, 23:47
Im not in denial or nothing, but id wanna see some more info on it.

Waleed
02 Mar 06, 23:56
personally all i think the matrix had going for him was his desire to play for Inter and keep on playing. The fact that he is keeping Milan open as an option so early in the negotiating process is a little spiteful of him. the leas he could do was give us the same respect we saw from Bobo recsind the contract and then come what may after you've left the club.

Am I the only one that still feels that Vieri was treated too harshly by the Inter management after all the guy did get us through some really rough patches??

Inter101
03 Mar 06, 00:12
That's some bullshit you posted right there. Either that's not all or there's none at all. I don't think materazzi is in such a rush to tell everyone he would like to go to milan. If I had to choose between matrix and mancio it would be matrix(if we could get a decent coach). And interfan28, you're not the only one who feels that way about Vieri.

K.I.
03 Mar 06, 01:35
why do i feel that he didnt really say that,as helal said,i would like to see more info on it.

cool_cuchu
03 Mar 06, 02:20
let's wait till he really moves to BBilan, in the mean time I will give him my benefit of the doubt... he is still an inter player...

Waleed
03 Mar 06, 02:24
That's some bullshit you posted right there. Either that's not all or there's none at all. I don't think materazzi is in such a rush to tell everyone he would like to go to milan. If I had to choose between matrix and mancio it would be matrix(if we could get a decent coach). And interfan28, you're not the only one who feels that way about Vieri.

Bullshit or not for all the flak Materazzi gets he deserves at least half of it as he IS prone to making mistakes and unecessarily scything down players. Sure I enjoy it when he kills Zlatan or Sheva in the heat of the game, but when I reflect on it and think what I would think of a player who did that to Adriano or Figo I become disgusted and get a guilty feeling for having enjoyed the misfortune of another.

As for choosing between him and Mancini (where this comparison came from is beyond me) I would go with the young gun coach who is still learning the ropes and progresses faster that any other coach his age each year. Sticking with Mancini is the best thing we can do. Sticking with a washed up old horse of a player who is only going to get worse with age would be a mistake. Dont get me wrong I like Materazzi when he can perform to his best but I dont see him being a force in our defense for the future.

Glad to see I am not the only one who still feel for old Bobone, I hope he gets the call from Lippi and gets one more time to shine on the world stage this summer.

Handoyo
03 Mar 06, 07:42
What the hell is Milan doing? After the imminent arrival of Poulsen, they wanna get Materazzi too? :lol:

So all we gotta do nowadays to play for Milan is to p!ss off and hack up some Milan players huh? :lol:

J zanetti
03 Mar 06, 08:29
Perhaps the side effect of not having enough Italians in the team… :(

Gaetan
03 Mar 06, 11:50
Wouldn't expect better from Matrix, really.

M.Adnan
03 Mar 06, 13:06
well Toldo didn't have many chances to play , but he signed a new contract with us

why not matrix ? since he loves the club more .. and have alot more chances than Toldo to play

and BTW , Materazzi is the third best Italian defender in the world , right ?

Handoyo
03 Mar 06, 14:21
That's quite some claims there, Adnan. ;) Any facts to back it up?

Hand;)yo

Tanel
03 Mar 06, 14:22
He just says that he has a good with Milan player. Is that forbidden? Opening Milan door is just a typical media intervention. And as we can see, lots of Interisti don't get what he has done to us and only see his mistakes. He gets less respect that Vieri did, but too much. Anyway, I have nothing againist Milan. I sure like to see them losing and some friendly braging with Milanista's, but nothing more. I've learned to respect that club over a year or so, since they haven't really done us anything immorale. We barely see Interisti moving to Juventus though. To see Matrix saying he has good relationships with Milan players is nothing bad, so have most most of the players and management. So have me with Estonian Milan fans.

Tanel
03 Mar 06, 14:24
That's quite some claims there, Adnan. ;) Any facts to back it up?

Hand;)yoLippi calls him up. ;) In fact there's a long gap between Nesta & Cannavaro vs. others. There aren't better defenders than Matrix actually. Don't tell me Barzagli :D

M.Adnan
03 Mar 06, 15:18
who's better than Materazzi ? ( except Cannavaro & Nesta )

Ferrari ? :dielaugh:

and becareful cuz I'm talking about Italians only :wth:

Jimmy
03 Mar 06, 15:20
Barzagli for starters. Hell, I'd even rate Bonera (whom I find extremely overrated) to be better too.

And we have the injured Falcone who was absolutely brilliant last season.

Tanel
03 Mar 06, 20:38
Why should Lippi call up unexpirienced lads, who's team concedes like 2 goal per match to play in nt. Parma, Palermo - they certainly have an very nice conceeding record, obviously, guys like Bonera & Barzagli have played lots of part in it. That Palermo defence got too overrated last season due to them having a defensive coach, we saw how good is that defence with Del Neri in charge.

And Bonera plays in right-back if he gets to play in Italian squad anyway.

Wallace
03 Mar 06, 20:41
Materazzi is probably the third best defender in Italy, and the stupidest defender in the world; making stupidest tackles and give free kicks to his opponent.

Tanel
03 Mar 06, 20:45
Materazzi is probably the third best defender in Italy, and the stupidest defender in the world; making stupidest tackles and give free kicks to his opponent.In case, you haven't noticed - those tackles are his style. Sometimes, he makes inch perfect, sometimes he is late.

Wallace
03 Mar 06, 21:25
In case, you haven't noticed - those tackles are his style. Sometimes, he makes inch perfect, sometimes he is late.
To be considered as World Class defender, you just can't be late for tackling, which happens too much in this case. Well, he isn't bad, but to be considered as World Class is ludicrous.

Khalifa
03 Mar 06, 22:53
Matarazzi is an inter mascot/defender. He hypes us up with his crazy attitude and mercy less tackles. But i still love him and enjoy the suprzing excellent performance. Hes the kind of player i like to have in a club...dunno what he thinks of being in the club though...

Hammoudi
03 Mar 06, 23:33
Materazzi is probably the third best defender in Italy, and the stupidest defender in the world; making stupidest tackles and give free kicks to his opponent.

LOL, that cracked me up! There are better defenders in Italy than Materazzi, but Lippi doesn't think so.

But again, Lippi thought Baggio was finished in 2000.

About Materazzi, I knew he wasn't Interista at heart when he pulled the stupid stunt a while ago. In the middle of the season and when we were at need, he threatened to go to Bologna unless we played him.

But some people still think he has Inter heart. They are either too nice or just disilluioned.

Wallace
03 Mar 06, 23:40
Well, he broke Gobbi players' legs in a few occasions. Thats a plus for many Inter fans no matter how badly he plays. :D

K.I.
03 Mar 06, 23:48
hamed,i dont think he threated to go to bologna,i think that bologna had an offer for him and he was cosidering it,after mancini re-assured him that he wants him,thats when he extended his contract with Us

I dont really have anything against materazzi,you know he is a good defender and he mainly plays with his heart and passion,but to be honest,it wouldnt matter to me if he stays or leaves,buridsso is WAY better than him and it would be better for burdisso to be considered the 3rd defender and make andreolli the 4th one.

I doubt that materazzi said what he said about milan,it doesnt sound like him,but if he did and wants to leave,he can leave,inter need people who put inter as their priority and want to play for this shirt and respect the fans,not players who wouldnt mind going to our main rivals,that really means that he doesnt care so much about inter.

Hammoudi
03 Mar 06, 23:55
I think he said it. Italian players have the habit of talking weirdly when in NT retreat, I think that's where he said it.

About Bologna, I doubt they offered him anything. They were a team in shambles, but he volunteered to go there because of Carlo Mazzone, and that's what Materazzi said. I guess the old man was his mentor (from Perugia days.)

K.I.
03 Mar 06, 23:59
yah well if he did say that hamed then what i said in the rest of my post i would like to happen then.

Stefan
04 Mar 06, 07:13
Well I will probally get blasted for this. but I would be happy if he left. I much rather see burdisso and andreoli get their chance than matrix and his crying about not playing. and btw the only reason he is 3 choice for italia is cause lippi is crazy and there aren't many great italian defenders around.

04 Mar 06, 07:26
me too feel that way. Materazzi as 4th CD is waste of his time and ours. Rather Potenza or Andreolli get some exposure.

as i earlier said, i wud have sold Materazzi and kept Gamarra at the start of the season.

u need people like Gamarra and Karagounis. Like Cruz. they never complain, absolute team-man

snake
04 Mar 06, 09:38
911, why do u contradict yourself?

I said that Martins playing every so often and being rotated will still allow him to get better. U said no, he needs to go play.

But now you want Potenza and Andreolli to be our back up defenders? Where do istart....

Both Andreolli and Potenza will get much better going to another team and playing alot (like Dellafiore for Treviso)
Almost every club has a good experience backup defender, and thats the way it goes. Milan have Billy, juve have Robert. Why would we have 2 relatively inexperienced defenders?So its obvious, the best way for them to get better for the future is to play somewher else and prove they got it takes.

scutzon
04 Mar 06, 14:06
I'd love to see Materazzi finally leave Inter, but not to Milan. Man I hate the way they always take our crappy players, and suddently, BAM, Materazzi's a solid rock wall in their defence.

Tanel
04 Mar 06, 15:53
To be considered as World Class defender, you just can't be late for tackling, which happens too much in this case. Well, he isn't bad, but to be considered as World Class is ludicrous.Well, I doubt anyone has said Materazzi is world class defender and I doubt anyone thinks like that too.

Guys, Potenza has very little to do with Materazzi. ;) He plays in left, Matrix in center.

1919, why wont we sell every singel Italian player and be a South-America team 100%. I'm getting so full of those Argentines and Brazilians moving here all the time.

And about Materazzi, well I'm not saying he's Inter heart, but once he's on the pitch, he gives his all to the team with his passion. And I stated my opinion on Barzagli and others already.

04 Mar 06, 16:11
Hellal, my point is a team does not only need 2 CD who will start every game, but also 2 CDs who r good enough to be back-ups.

and as u very conviniently missed out, i said Andreolli or Potenza, not and.

i stick by what i said about Martins, bcoz he is being played by Mancini and he is not doing well. Whereas we dont know how good Andreolli or Potenza is. Whether they r first-choice material or squad-player material. And that is something we need to find out.

Our need is: 2 CD who will be starting, 2 CD who r good enough to be on the bench abd come on when needed. We dont need 4 really talented CD who r good enough to start every match.

got that ?

Hammoudi
04 Mar 06, 16:55
You really can't compare Costacurta and Kovac with Materazzi. Those two are much better than him.

Costacurta has a wealth of experience, and makes up for his physical shortcomings with being in the right position.

Kovac is younger, and is versatile. He'd be starting in any team - and doing well - if he wasn't at Juve.

But that is the difference between Juve, Milan and us. While we have Wome and Materazzi, they have benchers like Costacurta, Serginho/Janku, Kovac and Bellzetti (spelling?)

Roberto
04 Mar 06, 17:20
Hamed , you are right on the money again. Players like Materazzi and Wome do not deserve to be playing for a club like Inter. Materazzi is too inconsistent and dangerous. whenever a ball is played near him I cringe and except a goal or FK/PK. Inter has been known to have alot of depth and people sometimes said you guys have too many good players. Well this years squad I don't see alot of depth. As you illuded to Juve and Milan have tremendous quality on their bench. We can't say the same for us with players like Wome,Materazzi,Kily,C.Zanetti,Cesar.

M.Adnan
04 Mar 06, 17:37
Bellzetti (spelling?)

Balzaretti

and I hate him and his dead face .. which is perfect for a team like juve
he is overrated ( he's like 24 ) .. I think Andreolli is better than him ( although they play in different positions )

and you are right about Kovac and Costacurta

if Inter should have a third CD .. it should be a calm smart player who can lead your defence in the hard last minutes , not materazzi

I always like the 3 defenders formation ..

-------------------Toldo-----------------
---Cordoba-----Materazzi------Samuel----

but with mancini's 4-4-2 .. Materazzi will never be a first choice

04 Mar 06, 17:47
1919, why wont we sell every singel Italian player and be a South-America team 100%. I'm getting so full of those Argentines and Brazilians moving here all the time.
rather have an happy-foreigner than an unhappy italian.
and in case u dont know, both Potenza and Andreolli are italians.

Stefan
04 Mar 06, 17:58
911, why do u contradict yourself?

I said that Martins playing every so often and being rotated will still allow him to get better. U said no, he needs to go play.

But now you want Potenza and Andreolli to be our back up defenders? Where do istart....
Both Andreolli and Potenza will get much better going to another team and playing alot (like Dellafiore for Treviso)
Almost every club has a good experience backup defender, and thats the way it goes. Milan have Billy, juve have Robert. Why would we have 2 relatively inexperienced defenders?So its obvious, the best way for them to get better for the future is to play somewher else and prove they got it takes.
Kovac and costacurta don't cry about not playing enough.

Stefan
04 Mar 06, 17:59
Well, I doubt anyone has said Materazzi is world class defender and I doubt anyone thinks like that too.

Guys, Potenza has very little to do with Materazzi. ;) He plays in left, Matrix in center.

And about Materazzi, well I'm not saying he's Inter heart, but once he's on the pitch, he gives his all to the team with his passion. And I stated my opinion on Barzagli and others already.

Whats wrong with the brazillians and argentines?? And btw Potenza's preferred positions is cd. Thats were he played all of his primavera football.

04 Mar 06, 18:01
no one at Milan or Juve do so. But at Inter we r diff. we r soft people who will forgive our players even if they speak out against us.

thatz da diff. we r not professional enough

K.I.
04 Mar 06, 21:16
regardless of materazzi saying what was published or not,i would like him to be sold and burdisso and andreolli being our 3rd and 4th defenders,materazzi is already pushing 33,and cordoba is 29 and samuel is 27,so selling materazzi would make us use buridsso who is 24 and andreaolli who is 19.

Tanel
05 Mar 06, 07:50
Okay, I hope Materazzi will leave in summer and shut your mouths up with brilliant displays and you'll see that Burdisso isn't as good as him YET!

1919, we didn't forgive to Fontana, Emre... But using your logic, we should sell Adriano because he hugs with Kaka and Recoba shouldv'e also been selled in summer.

Edit: And when we'll sell Materazzi, if you hope that we'll leave our defence as it is you're dead wrong. We're gonna find another player for sure.

05 Mar 06, 08:27
1919, we didn't forgive to Fontana, Emre... But using your logic, we should sell Adriano because he hugs with Kaka and Recoba shouldv'e also been selled in summer.
dont be an idiot, what has Adriano got to do with Materazzi's declaration that he wants to go to Milan or the fact that Materazzi kicks up a storm with the coach in the dressing room?

care to explain ? and dont try to impose ur weird ideas on me.

Mikkel
05 Mar 06, 10:03
I wouldn't mind getting rid of him, especially because he is one big crybaby :crybaby: every time something doesnt go his way he goes out to the press and complain about the condition, he has done so several times, he is so unprofessional, and personally I'm getting really tired of it, besides Burdisso have 10 time as much talent as Matrix ever have had.

And if Mancio don't want him in his team, why the **** should we keep him then, just for the sake of it bee real.

And if that statement is true then Matrix has once more proved that he hardly have high feelings for this team.

Zamat
05 Mar 06, 10:17
Where was this Milan rumour confirmed?

Besides, Matrix is one of the (if not THE) most passionate player in our squad, you can say a lot of things about him, but surely he ain't a crybaby. This whole incident has been so misinterpreted, he so badly wants to play, and after he's been told to warm up, he doesn't get a chance, and you wonder he's frustrated...

snake
05 Mar 06, 10:34
Where was this Milan rumour confirmed?

Besides, Matrix is one of the (if not THE) most passionate player in our squad, you can say a lot of things about him, but surely he ain't a crybaby. This whole incident has been so misinterpreted, he so badly wants to play, and after he's been told to warm up, he doesn't get a chance, and you wonder he's frustrated...

the most passionate italian yes, and up there with the rest but not the most ;)

2nd, i think your right. I dont think he said it, this and the cordoba rumour dont make sense to me.

Tanel
05 Mar 06, 17:45
dont be an idiot, what has Adriano got to do with Materazzi's declaration that he wants to go to Milan or the fact that Materazzi kicks up a storm with the coach in the dressing room?

care to explain ? and dont try to impose ur weird ideas on me.He does!? :o Well, I should get myself glasses, since I can't find that line in news.

Some guys are disrespecting Materazzi because he said that he has good raport with Milanista's, while Adriano can hug with Kaka and others before/after the game.

Also Recoba has whined about him not playing too, also "attacking" Il Capitano, but don't see anyone wanting him out because of that. And there are surely more in this squad.

I have already talked about the dressing room accident.

Hammoudi
05 Mar 06, 18:06
Man, I am trying not to say other things about Materazzi.

Did we forget how much he embarassed the club when he punched Cirillio against Siena? Do you hear of professionals playing with a prestigious club acting like kids?

And at that time we had a dire need for defenders, and he got himself suspended for about 3 months.

No other club that calls itself 'big' would keep idiots like him.

snake
05 Mar 06, 20:39
Grande Matrix!

05 Mar 06, 20:53
Grande Matrix!
i wonder what u were saying at half-time :P :D

Stefan
05 Mar 06, 21:04
Weldone to matrix again on his wonderfull defending.;)

snake
06 Mar 06, 08:28
i wonder what u were saying at half-time :P :D

lol im only makin things humorous.

So late into the season when pretty much all is lost all u can do is laugh ;)

Bosnian_Interista
06 Mar 06, 12:58
I dont know guys,but Materazzi gaind us a point last night against Roma.And that rumours about Milan,if he want to go then he should go...
Inter can alway buy a 3x better defender than Materazzi...

06 Mar 06, 13:01
yeah ...

Materazzi <--> Serginho or Jankulovski ;)

Bosnian_Interista
06 Mar 06, 13:04
Yeah,you're right.I would like to see Jankulovski rather.He doesnt getting any chance at Milan,and we have problems on left

M.Adnan
06 Mar 06, 13:52
I hate serginho

robson ponte
06 Mar 06, 14:01
Do you hear of professionals playing with a prestigious club acting like kids?

Gattusso, Cassano, Barthez, Keane, C.Ronaldo, Ibrahimović... and many more.

I don't get it why so much Inter fans hate Matrix. They should ask themselves if they are Inter fans at all.:rolleyes:
If noone else, he is a player to love.

And to say that Costacurta is better than him is a joke, an insult.
Kovač is maybe slightly better than him, but Costacurta definitely not.

Also I don't get it why some of you always say that our players are crap, rubbish, joke, disaster etc. And at the same time you praise ALL the Juve's and Milan's players. Who's fan are you?

Mikkel
06 Mar 06, 14:18
Gattusso, Cassano, Barthez, Keane, C.Ronaldo, Ibrahimović... and many more.

I don't get it why so much Inter fans hate Matrix. They should ask themselves if they are Inter fans at all.:rolleyes:
If noone else, he is a player to love.

And to say that Costacurta is better than him is a joke, an insult.
Kovač is maybe slightly better than him, but Costacurta definitely not.

Also I don't get it why some of you always say that our players are crap, rubbish, joke, disaster etc. And at the same time you praise ALL the Juve's and Milan's players. Who's fan are you?

what a bunch of BS :rolleyes: you can't just say that people ain't Inter fans just because they don't like a certain player it has absolutely nothing too do with it. I just don't like violent, crap players aka Matrix, I only give praises too the players when they deserve it which can't be said about any of our players at the moment. And I have never said anything positive about their players, since I can't stand them.

robson ponte
06 Mar 06, 14:36
what a bunch of BS :rolleyes: you can't just say that people ain't Inter fans just because they don't like a certain player it has absolutely nothing too do with it. I just don't like violent, crap players aka Matrix, I only give praises too the players when they deserve it which can't be said about any of our players at the moment. And I have never said anything positive about their players, since I can't stand them.

Alright, maybe you don't like his style of play, but you can't deny that he's very passionate and aggresive, which is exactly what we lack often. We need someone to yell at the team and make them moving. And he scores quite a lot of goals for a defender.

I'm not saying that all fans should love and adore him, but at least show some respect and support for a player who loves our club, played here for many years and proved himself to be a good defender. He may not be that good anymore, but he's still useful. He does often make stupid mistakes, but you can't say that Cordoba doesn't.

M.Adnan
06 Mar 06, 15:33
Violent is required in Serie A . But sometimes Materazzi do more than the word violent . Why can't he just be aggressive only when we him need to be ? Why can't he be like Samuel ?

Frisko
06 Mar 06, 16:56
Matrix made a HUGE mistake obviously last night, but he was one of the few players fighting, and he made some damn good challenges, I think he deserved the goal to make up for his previous mistake.

UhUhOleguer
06 Mar 06, 23:05
Matrix is a good fighter who never gives up and speaks his mind. Yes, sure, talent wise he is subpar, but he got the right attitude when he steps on the field.

Btw. Hector Cuper was the greatest coach of all time for finishing runners-up with Matrix and Greski in defense.

Choppin Onions
06 Mar 06, 23:40
Mancini made a fool out of him when Roma took the lead, but after that he was solid and saved our asses by getting us a point. No domestic team would win a championship with him starting 30 games a season but he's an alright 3rd or 4th option. Nico and Andreolli should be the backups to Cordoba and Samuel next season though.

snake
07 Mar 06, 00:43
Matrix is a good fighter who never gives up and speaks his mind. Yes, sure, talent wise he is subpar, but he got the right attitude when he steps on the field.

;) good sh!t bro,

n i think u got in hameds good books by praising SuperCuper :D

Hammoudi
07 Mar 06, 01:48
Oleguer almost made it to my hall of fame, almost. Did you have to praise Materazzi? :P

Jokes aside, back then he was 28/29, and he had some pace. His confidence was also high after breaking the serie A record for goals by a defencemen the year before or so with Perugia. But after that, it's been downhill.

Mikkel
07 Mar 06, 08:23
Oleguer almost made it to my hall of fame, almost. Did you have to praise Materazzi? :P

Jokes aside, back then he was 28/29, and he had some pace. His confidence was also high after breaking the serie A record for goals by a defencemen the year before or so with Perugia. But after that, it's been downhill.

yeah precisely, I know many in here love Matrix, but soon or later you have to admit that he is not starting material or 3 choice material anymore. he simply makes to many mistakes on the pitch, and he is way too good at giving our opponents good position on the pitch and we have seen plenty of times where those free kicks, coasted us goals. The only thing you can admire is his fighting spirit but unfortunately it dos not cover up for his lack of talent. Burdisso is a much more secure choice for that position, he might not have much pass but neither dos Matrix, but at least he has talent. one more thing Matrix is not young anymore, and we have seen plenty of evidence that he is in downfall, so why keep a player who clearly dos not have the class anymore just because he has allot of fighting spirit, give me a break.

K.I.
07 Mar 06, 10:20
Buridsso Is a very good defender,he was one of the most important players at boca,without him and sciavi in the middle they wouldnt have won that much,especially with the attacking team boca has,burdisso is a player for the future,he does play so i dont think he doesn like staying on the becnh of some matches,especially after what we did to him last year,he is a player who i think will be a starter in 2 or 3 years.

About Materazzi,altho i love him and altho he is still a good defender,he is getting old and his mistakes cost us,he does play with passion but i dont think that will be enough for him anymore to be a starter,but he is a good player to have and i dont mind having him,but burdisso HAS to be the 3rd defender,about the comments he made,i dont really think they are true,i think he was talking more about the gatusso and the media miswritten it as he is open to a move there.

M.Adnan
07 Mar 06, 10:38
Burdisso always has the chance to play , cuz he plays in 3 different roles ( RB - CD - LB ) .. for example next match J.Zanetti is suspended , so Burdisso will play for sure .

But what Mancini did in Roma was stupid .. you have Burdisso and you play Wome !! what was you thinking !?

K.I.
07 Mar 06, 13:53
wome actually played a good match,but that aside mancini actually explained why he didnt play burdisso,it was in ther inter.it boardo campo interview,materazzi,Javier Zanetti and Burdisso were all on caution,if they were have taken a yellow card we could have gone to the samp match without defenders.

Stefan
07 Mar 06, 18:20
Burdisso always has the chance to play , cuz he plays in 3 different roles ( RB - CD - LB ) .. for example next match J.Zanetti is suspended , so Burdisso will play for sure .

But what Mancini did in Roma was stupid .. you have Burdisso and you play Wome !! what was you thinking !?

Well he should be played in his best position which cd. Instead he has to play lb or rb cause we for some unknow reason prefer an inferior violent who has only got passion going for him.:wallbang::wallbang:

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 11:34
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6711/50989inter60ud.jpg

snake
08 Mar 06, 11:37
lol nice...

whered u find it?

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 11:39
in a local forum , a juventino posted it

snake
08 Mar 06, 11:39
in a local forum , a juventino posted it

what interest does he have in it?:wth:

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 11:43
in fact he likes materazzi's style and passion of playing :D

snake
08 Mar 06, 11:44
in fact he likes materazzi's style and passion of playing :D

lol that probably means that this juventino doesnt like Ibra and lieks to see him get hurt :D

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 11:48
there is no difference , if Marco isn't playing , there's always Samuel to complete his job :D

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 11:51
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8440/zlatandie28fi.jpg
lol

Frisko
08 Mar 06, 17:20
Lol you and I are Gobbi Haters brothers Adnan :D

M.Adnan
08 Mar 06, 18:12
yeah .. I was trying choose between gobbi and milan
but now its gobbi all the way because : BBilan sometimes they cheat , but its only based on some freindships ( Galliani ) ..
BUT GOBBI ! its their job , they are professionals when it comes to cheating :yuck:

football lovers : Mancini , Zeman , Ronaldo , Materazzi , Figo , Facchetti .. and the list gets longer and longer

man I wish they face Barcelona next stage , so Ronaldinho can teach them how to play nice and fair football next time they think about cheating :yuck:

sh1t ! even chelsea are some little kids when it comes to juve :yuck:

Hammoudi
09 Mar 06, 00:45
Wome: And you call that big? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D

09 Mar 06, 03:39
Wome: And you call that big? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :D
where did that come from ? :confused:

snake
09 Mar 06, 04:49
where did that come from ? :confused:

he was talking about the picture... womes caption :D

scutzon
09 Mar 06, 11:51
Wome's expression is hilarious in that picture. :dielaugh:

robson ponte
10 Mar 06, 13:22
http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/6711/50989inter60ud.jpg

:lol: :lol: :D :D

Lol, Matrix looks so stupid with this blanket and the silly grin!:P

And Wome is obviously thinking the same as me!:dielaugh:

M.Adnan
10 Mar 06, 15:57
This one is priceless :lol:

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/8463/372126nz.jpg

Alex de Large
10 Mar 06, 19:01
try to look Materazzi Ibrahimovic in google images... LOL

Gaetan
15 Mar 06, 12:14
http://www.mostlyposters.com/images/posters/fullsize/48181b.jpg

Kramer from Seinfeld has to be somehow related to Matrix. :D

bjwam4
16 Mar 06, 14:35

oh he deff is.

Khalifa
16 Mar 06, 20:58
Knowing Matarazzi, he wont keep that level of performance that high, but anyways. I really think with the world cup coming, matrix is probably gonna be try to push his limits.

Plus, i really want Cordoba to feel slightly threatned and get up his slacking unconcentrated ass.

robson ponte
16 Mar 06, 21:03

You read my mind!:D

I was watching Seinfeld on tv few days ago and tought the same!:D

snake
17 Mar 06, 01:23
lol my sister pointed that out to me a long time ago. Good sh1t

Opeum
17 Mar 06, 05:19
figo too..but on other actor...i forgot who's that actor is tot...

snake
17 Mar 06, 05:25
lol the best pics of Matrix are the ones posted.

Milos do u still have them from the Coppa Italia and SuperCoppa when he was pissin off Galliani?