03 Jan 13, 10:41
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/6598/176793500.jpg

104 years. :pokerface:

They match Internazionale's years.

It`s a sign! :excitedeyes:

:work:

Batman
03 Jan 13, 10:58
Don't want to expect bad things nor good things, just wanna wish him all the best during his next 6 months (hope so) spell here.

jmaster
03 Jan 13, 11:06
He's gonna change the course of this club. A difference maker. A living legend. Rocchi.

CafeCordoba
03 Jan 13, 11:09
Rocchi 'n' roll!

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 11:11
Tommato Gnocchi

monster09
03 Jan 13, 11:21
6 months loan deal is not a bad deal (Serie A experience and all that bs) but Inter are repeating the same mistakes again and again. Thinking of quick fix instead of planning for future.

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 11:23
6 months loan deal is not a bad deal (Serie A experience and all that bs) but Inter are repeating the same mistakes again and again. Thinking of quick fix instead of planning for future.

Well, you make a team in the summer, not in Junuary. January is for quick fixes.

Although, they tend to make the same fixes in the summer too :D

monster09
03 Jan 13, 11:26
Well, you make a team in the summer, not in Junuary. January is for quick fixes.

Although, they tend to make the same fixes in the summer too :D

You should be buying young players in Jan so that they can settle in the team for 6 months and can start the season well ;)

January transfers are always a big gamble (not this one though as this is just a loan deal).

Fitzy
03 Jan 13, 11:41
Tommato Gnocchi
:yao:

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11279-Tommaso-Rocchi&p=1048251&highlight=#post1048251

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 11:47

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11279-Tommaso-Rocchi&p=1048251&highlight=#post1048251

I know. It was a post to honour you.

Illyricum
03 Jan 13, 11:50
finally the dream come true.

WELLDONE!

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 12:06
Welcome Rocchi... And good luck, i guess..

Universe
03 Jan 13, 12:32
He looks like my grandfather. (My grandfathers been dead for 25 years.)

FORZAINTERMILAN
03 Jan 13, 12:47
whatever Branca.......

Welcome :palm:

Toninu
03 Jan 13, 13:08
Strama's choice, if he fits Strama's ideas then it's a good deal since it's only for 6 months and plus Rocchi is a pretty decent goal scorer; and considering the tempo in Italy age is not really a factor just look at how Inzaghi, Del Piero, Di Natale and even Toni this season is doing well. I'm not comparing Rocchi to Del Piero and Inzaghi but still age is not that much of a factor.

jmaster
03 Jan 13, 13:13
Strama's choice, if he fits Strama's ideas then it's a good deal since it's only for 6 months and plus Rocchi is a pretty decent goal scorer; and considering the tempo in Italy age is not really a factor just look at how Inzaghi, Del Piero, Di Natale and even Toni this season is doing well. I'm not comparing Rocchi to Del Piero and Inzaghi but still age is not that much of a factor.

He hasn't scored for 11 month, unfortunately. Hasn't played much, of course, but still not convincing enough. If he's a good transfer or not, only time will tell, but kinda not satisfied imho.

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 13:14
Strama's choice, if he fits Strama's ideas then it's a good deal since it's only for 6 months and plus Rocchi is a pretty decent goal scorer; and considering the tempo in Italy age is not really a factor just look at how Inzaghi, Del Piero were and Di Natale and even Toni this season are doing well. I'm not comparing Rocchi to Del Piero and Inzaghi but still age is not that much of a factor.

Fixed.

Now I understand.

perika
03 Jan 13, 13:31
welcome !!!

Native
03 Jan 13, 13:39
He hasn't scored for 11 month, unfortunately. Hasn't played much, of course, but still not convincing enough. If he's a good transfer or not, only time will tell, but kinda not satisfied imho.
THEN WHY DID YOU GET HIM, YOU CUNT?!

vasilios
03 Jan 13, 13:42

Those were all top players at one point. Rocchi was a decent goal scorer, but he hasn't been any good for 4 years.

Waste of money, but it's not much money so I don't really give a shit. He'll be gone in 6 months, at which point we can hopefully sign a striker under the age of 30.

KevinB
03 Jan 13, 13:43
I'd rather had an injured but recovering Rossi instead of Rocchi :(.

Mino
03 Jan 13, 13:46
good luck

vasilios
03 Jan 13, 13:46
Poll added

Pipka
03 Jan 13, 14:04
This is the point when Big M shouldask himself a question where is this club heading...

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 14:08
Waste of money, but it's not much money so I don't really give a shit. He'll be gone in 6 months, at which point we can hopefully sign a striker under the age of 30.

For this money I would play 10 years for Inter ... and after that 10 years I will be still little older than Rocchi now ... and have scorred as much goals for us as him.

Reservations about Rocchi
by Scott Fleming

Inter have acted decisively in the January window, but is Tommaso Rocchi what their ailing attack needs? Scott Fleming doubts it.

Inter’s need of a vice-Diego Milito has been abundantly clear from the moment the last transfer window closed, till the moment this one opened.

El Principe is the only Nerazzurri player to have started every Serie A game this season. On those rare occasions when he has been unavailable or rested, Andrea Stramaccioni has been forced to shove second striker Rodrigo Palacio into an unfamiliar centre-forward role, or call upon the promising but raw Marko Livaja – the 19-year-old who underlined the need for reinforcement up front with a staggering open goal miss against Genoa just before Christmas.

Their decisiveness in identifying and recruiting their target, just a few days into 2013, therefore has to be commended. But is the new man the right man?

The Gazzetta dello Sport’s Luca Calamai certainly seems to think so. “Tommaso Rocchi is 35 but physically intact. He knows how to live as a luxury reserve in a great team. He knows the art of counter attack, the weapon most welcome at Inter. And he will cost a little more than €1m between fee and wages.”

Buying a back-up striker is a tricky business. You want someone good, but not too good. Someone who can be relied upon to make an impact off the bench or in the event of injury, but who won’t rock the boat and demand a transfer elsewhere during long spells of inactivity.

Rocchi ticks most of the boxes, but there is nonetheless a sense that Inter have set their sights a little too low with his purchase.

“The call from Inter has arrived at the right moment for him to finish his playing days in the right manner,” said the player’s agent Oscar Damiani yesterday, and few could begrudge him his wish for a swansong. A loyal servant to Lazio for eight years, Rocchi’s commitment and attitude have never been in question. But the days when he could be expected to ripple the net with any regularity are long gone.

Not since 2007-08, when his partnership with ex-Nerazzurro Goran Pandev at Lazio was in its pomp, has the Venetian hit double figures in Serie A. His cumulative total for the last three and half top flight campaigns stands at 14.

Before bringing Juventus’ 49 game unbeaten run to an end in November, Inter averaged two goals a game. Since then, the figure is 1.14.

Milito, Palacio and Antonio Cassano – more often than not Strama’s first choice attack – haven’t scored in the League since early December, mid-November and late October respectively.

These statistics suggest that rather than someone who can offer Milito a little respite from time to time, the Serpenti require someone who can offer the current front three some competition, some incentive to buck up.

Rocchi is not the man to provide it.

Source: http://football-italia.net/29003/reservations-about-rocchi

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 14:14
I don't bother with this transfer tbh.. Yeah i don't like it, but im not annoyed or something. You guys make big deal of it, it's 6 months, pracitly free, and i even doubt he will play much.

I don't expect anything, so if he delivers, great, for us especially.

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 14:20
I don't bother with this transfer tbh.. Yeah i don't like it, but im not annoyed or something. You guys make big deal of it, it's 6 months, pracitly free, and i even doubt he will play much.

I still think it's the wrong decision because now we have to replace 2 or 3 strikers in summer (Rocchi, Milito, Livaja who still will not be ready).

You should be buying young players in Jan so that they can settle in the team for 6 months and can start the season well ;)

This is still the best idea.

(Yes, I'm repeating myself: Guiseppe Rossi. I really wonder how much we would have to pay for him. Big gamble - but I think he's worth.)

Jane The Virgin
03 Jan 13, 14:21

With alll due respect Pajo, but this kind of mentality kills me... It started all from Moratti, now the fans too have that loser mentality... Just re-read yourself, you're basically saying: "i dont care, he cost us some money, but i dont care, we bought him and he will never play, but we bought him just for the sake of it, and i hope i win the lottery*"

*this is the part "so if he delivers", thats lottery my friend... whats and ifs dont bring you the scudetto

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 14:24
IF they do bring decent striker in the summer, i couldn't care less. Its temporary fix, to cover if needed, i really don't see big deal of it. It would have been different story if we signed him in the summer and offered him 3 years contract. Totally different.

jmaster
03 Jan 13, 14:27
With alll due respect Pajo, but this kind of mentality kills me... It started all from Moratti, now the fans too have that loser mentality... Just re-read yourself, you're basically saying: "i dont care, he cost us some money, but i dont care, we bought him and he will never play, but we bought him just for the sake of it, and i hope i win the lottery*"

*this is the part "so if he delivers", thats lottery my friend... whats and ifs dont bring you the scudetto

You can never be sure a player will deliver at once, every single game. None of you expected Milito to do wonders, yet he amazed everyone.

He's just a vice-Milito (whatever that means), and might not even play that much (hopefully). It's a stupid transfer, but best would be if you just ignore it, don't let it affect you. The ones who should care, don't give a single fuck apparently.

figer
03 Jan 13, 14:41
PSG 0, Inter 1 :awyeah:

Jane The Virgin
03 Jan 13, 14:41
IF they do bring decent striker in the summer, i couldn't care less. Its temporary fix, to cover if needed, i really don't see big deal of it. It would have been different story if we signed him in the summer and offered him 3 years contract. Totally different.

I was kinda hoping you say that :), temporary fix to what? Do you really believe that in any shape or form Rocchi is better than Milito (btw, Rocchi - Rocky, Milito - Looks like Stalone, coincidence? :O :D)? And im not talking just now when Milito's form is not good, im talking in general, Milito with eyes closed is better than Rocchi, Cassano same, Palacio idk about him and i dont care about him he is just another Rocchi to me. So we loan this guy, who is totally mediocre, i mean, he is less than that but nvm, we buy him to replace a striker like Milito and/or Cassano, i mean, in what kind of form should Cassano be so this dude replaces him? Rocchi will be less of a player for Inter than Palombo.

You can never be sure a player will deliver at once, every single game. None of you expected Milito to do wonders, yet he amazed everyone.

He's just a vice-Milito (whatever that means), and might not even play that much (hopefully). It's a stupid transfer, but best would be if you just ignore it, don't let it affect you. The ones who should care, don't give a single fuck apparently.

Yes, true, but then again Rocchi will only get 2-3 chances, and will FAIL em. And by chances i mean subs, for 20 minutes 30 max. So he will suck, i know it, You know it, Pajo knows it, hell, even Rocchi's bf from the forum (forgot his username lol) knows it...

A temporary FIX is when you actually FIX it, like loan Messi for 6 months, that dude will fix shit, not Rocchi... I mean, if we take things literally.

La Brujita
03 Jan 13, 14:50
Attack isn't our number 1 prioritization this winter.

Our midfield really sucks, and we need someone to fix it. Cassano, Palacio, Milito, Rocchi, Livaja, Coutinho. Look okay for the remaining 6 months. We'll need to make some changes in the summer.

Also, I'm pretty such by "fixing" attack I mean providing depth so that when we want to come back at the game Livaja isn't our only option for attack on the bench.

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 14:52
I still think it's the wrong decision because now we have to replace 2 or 3 strikers in summer (Rocchi, Milito, Livaja who still will not be ready).

(Yes, I'm repeating myself: Guiseppe Rossi. I really wonder how much we would have to pay for him. Big gamble - but I think he's worth.)

Not really. If loaning livaja and longo out give them chances and if they develop to expectation then we only need to find a replacement for milito. We wont need to replace rocchi bcs basically we still are hopeful on livaja and longo. Unless both of them dont developbto our level then it is a big problem.

Now you mwntion giuseppe rossi. That name has been mentioned numerous times and it seems you failed to follow up on him. I would seriously sign Rocchi rather than a football player who wont be able to run until the end of next summer the least. Even if Rossi is given to us free + 7 mil i will gladly refuse him.

Pajo
03 Jan 13, 15:05
I was kinda hoping you say that :), temporary fix to what? Do you really believe that in any shape or form Rocchi is better than Milito (btw, Rocchi - Rocky, Milito - Looks like Stalone, coincidence? :O :D)? And im not talking just now when Milito's form is not good, im talking in general, Milito with eyes closed is better than Rocchi, Cassano same, Palacio idk about him and i dont care about him he is just another Rocchi to me.

Then again, only Miltio is CF, Palacio and especially Cassano aren't. Sure, they can play there, but than we will lack the wide players, creative ones. Rocchi does fix something, the impact sub from the bench. And that is Rocchi, squad depth. And if you think that Palacio is another ROcchi, check who our top scorer is...

Rocchi will be less of a player for Inter than Palombo.

It can be the same as Palombo, no less, by any means. Why, because Palombo was on the lowest level :D

Yes, true, but then again Rocchi will only get 2-3 chances, and will FAIL em. And by chances i mean subs, for 20 minutes 30 max. So he will suck, i know it, You know it, Pajo knows it, hell, even Rocchi's bf from the forum (forgot his username lol) knows it...

You don't know that. I agree with your opinion since i think the same, but you can never be sure. Every transfer is a risk, and every transfer can be surprise. Who knows, he might bang 5+ goals coming from the bench.

Pimpin
03 Jan 13, 15:20
Rocchi is so old, he was present when Inter was founded.
Rocchi cant be the 2nd Meazza only because he played way before meazza did
Rocchi is so old, they can't even put that many candles on his birthday cake
Rocchi is so old, he was present when jesus was born
Rocchi is so old, he lost all of his hair 500 years ago

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 15:24
I vote he is a legend because he is ex-lazio.. who is always a legend.. vieri-crespo-stankovic-conceicao :yao: -zarate :disgustedyao:

Howl
03 Jan 13, 15:30
welcome :megusta:

JJM
03 Jan 13, 15:34
The troll in me would have given him a 10 in the poll but then I realised a 3 will do :work:

but maybe he can score some goals in the ten games he will play when he comes on in the 87 min. :derp:

dynasty27
03 Jan 13, 15:37
Can't think of a witty comment :uniworse:

_Ivan_
03 Jan 13, 15:38
so it's official :(

Bergpavian
03 Jan 13, 15:44
Not really. If loaning livaja and longo out give them chances and if they develop to expectation then we only need to find a replacement for milito. We wont need to replace rocchi bcs basically we still are hopeful on livaja and longo. Unless both of them dont developbto our level then it is a big problem.

Do you really think Longo and Livaja are ready in 6 months? I really can't imagine that. When we are luckey one of them will be a good support for our team in the next season ... but they need more time.

I don't think Milito will be playing for our team next season. Then our only strikers will be the 31 year olds Palacio and Cassano.

Now you mwntion giuseppe rossi. That name has been mentioned numerous times and it seems you failed to follow up on him. I would seriously sign Rocchi rather than a football player who wont be able to run until the end of next summer the least. Even if Rossi is given to us free + 7 mil i will gladly refuse him.

Rossi will be out till March. Then he can train again. So it would be possible that he will be fit by the end of the season and make the complete preseason with us. Again: I would take that risk.

Ed.
03 Jan 13, 16:27
Do you really think Longo and Livaja are ready in 6 months? I really can't imagine that. When we are luckey one of them will be a good support for our team in the next season ... but they need more time.

I don't think Milito will be playing for our team next season. Then our only strikers will be the 31 year olds Palacio and Cassano.

Rossi will be out till March. Then he can train again. So it would be possible that he will be fit by the end of the season and make the complete preseason with us. Again: I would take that risk.

Whether livaja and longo ready for us really depend on them getting chances staying at inter wont do them any good.

I suggest you to have some reading on cruciate ligament injury. March for rossi is just an expectation. Now he has injured himself twice on the same ligament, it will take longer to heal and ready to play. My friend had his cruciate ligament surgery done last june and he still cannot run much even with a knee support and that is his 1st. Walter Samuel took almost a season to get back to his best performance after his first surgery. Ivan Cordoba had to give up football after failed to reach his normal performance. Giuseppe Rossi with his injury on the same ligament twice will be doubtful if he can play at the highest level next season. First thing he must make sure is that he wont injure his ligament again or he will have to retire from football. So, dont expect he will come back and become better than he was previously. Or i supposed to say rossi should start make his retirement plan tbh.

Howl
03 Jan 13, 16:46
Rocchi "Future as an executive at Lazio? This is going to be a thing we will discuss in the future, I still want to play for a few years."

http://fcinter.pl/files/miniatures/2205 My Spidey senses are tingling

Coasterfreek
03 Jan 13, 18:13
I just hope he proves me wrong.... wishful thinking right now :oblivious:

Nero Indigo
03 Jan 13, 18:32
Welcome...:palm:.....Welcome to Internazionale B.C!!! :wallbang2:

uzhang
03 Jan 13, 18:33
Welcome and goodluck rocchi.,

Wallace
03 Jan 13, 18:39
Can't wait for his debut, have some great expectations for him.

Inter2010
03 Jan 13, 18:41
Tommaso Rocchi, has not hit double figures since 2007-08, when his partnership with ex-Nerazzurro GO-GO Pandev at Lazio was in his peak.

Kakaroto
03 Jan 13, 18:45

Except NeonBlade.

maxpower88
03 Jan 13, 18:47
Rocchi is so old that he's only 4 years younger than Zanetti.

dynasty27
03 Jan 13, 18:49
On the same day Fernando Llorente is landed safely in Torino...

Choppin Onions
03 Jan 13, 19:07
Can't wait for that awkward moment when Rocchi somehow nets a brace in an important game and is then given a multi-year contract extension.

Y&h
03 Jan 13, 19:33
My vote...

3 - Anonymous. Will never be remembered due to the fact nobody expected anything from him

I went with this choice because to me, it is the most realistic and fair one. There are no great expectations on him, and his role will be a backup one, and for a short time... hopefully.

Edit: Anyway, awkward or not... welcome Rocchi.

Universe
03 Jan 13, 19:51
Can't think of a witty comment :uniworse:

dyna pls

The Wall
03 Jan 13, 19:57
I'm tired of this shit.

sanka
03 Jan 13, 20:07
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/320944_10151230391317428_383029601_n.jpg

Fapuccino
03 Jan 13, 20:18
THEN WHY DID YOU GET HIM, YOU CUNT?!

:lol:

Shaun
03 Jan 13, 21:19

You mean we'll sign a 29 year old? Dreams can come true I guess.

Wobblz
03 Jan 13, 21:55
del

Shaun you fockr! :D

Fitzy
04 Jan 13, 01:51
He'll arrive here, do nothing, collect his pay, then go away. One million down the drain.

Ed.
04 Jan 13, 02:49
He'll arrive here, do nothing, collect his pay, then go away. One million down the drain.

Like a legendary Suazo, Zarate, Rivas, Choutos, and Forlan.. :awwyeah:

mrbob
04 Jan 13, 03:26
I still remember when people called them trio Kung-fu Pandev, Zarate Kids, and Rocchi Balboa in Lazio.
This signing just completed the first two names.

Welcome Rocchi.

Fitzy
04 Jan 13, 10:35
So can anyone confirm that he's getting 800k for 6 months? Is that after tax?

Solfice
04 Jan 13, 11:24
Will be using number 18.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/176857.jpg

Mad Biscione
04 Jan 13, 11:28
fuck Rocchi

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 11:29
Haha he didn't take 9, now some morons have something less to bitch about.

Ed.
04 Jan 13, 11:47
Will be using number 18.

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/176857.jpg

fuh.. luckily...

Batman
04 Jan 13, 11:54
Good that he knows he aint worth that number.

Hugo Boss
04 Jan 13, 12:02
Somehow..
Remind me of the legendary...
That came from Capital too...
At the January transfer window...
The one that scored one and only deflected goal...

Gabriel Batistuta

sanka
04 Jan 13, 12:38
http://differencebetween.memegenerator.net/images/Large/106189.jpg

If Juventus makes it to his sign, just spot the difference.

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 12:43
Support Juve then, our club doesn't afford Llorente's wages get your head out of your ass.

jmaster
04 Jan 13, 12:47
lmao ignorant fucks

sanka
04 Jan 13, 12:49
You're on a bad day right? No need to be so stretched and btw you're telling this to the wrong person.

me support mehh.. The language of Turin is abandonded and forbidden here.

I won't be polite if you keep on speaking to me that way.

Toninu
04 Jan 13, 12:56
Oh no are you going to flame me on an internet forum? :O Save me Jebus!

sanka
04 Jan 13, 13:01
You already did speak harsh on me plus my post was actually for a humorous reason i really expected you to realise that plus you made a clown come out of his hole and grab the chance to tell me off.

Anyway i respect your views thanks to that i mean, i don't want to speak you same way.

The other lesser GTF back to your hole.

Maslany
04 Jan 13, 13:30
Diego Forlan x2. May God help us.

Uncommon
04 Jan 13, 13:34
Good luck Rocchi.

Hugo Boss
04 Jan 13, 14:41
On Sunday: Rocchi scores a winning goal
FIF: ROCCHI YOU'RE BETTER THAN MESSI!
FIF LOGIC

Pimpin
04 Jan 13, 14:43
he choose 18?

I got the 9 with his name :fffuuu:

junior55
04 Jan 13, 14:47
http://differencebetween.memegenerator.net/images/Large/106189.jpg

If Juventus makes it to his sign, just spot the difference.

Rochi has serie A experience :datass:

Gaetan
04 Jan 13, 14:50
Quite a joke signing. So sad what we have become in 2012-13 transfers.

Lionheart
04 Jan 13, 14:57
Excellent! Finally it's official. I'm really excited to see how he'll do at Inter. If he does good & manages to get his starting position, it's a win for us. If not we could still loan him to Espanol so he gains experience with more playing time & when he comes back, he'll be 8055.

interista4
04 Jan 13, 15:00
Support Juve then, our club doesn't afford Llorente's wages get your head out of your ass.

Ofc we can't afford his wages, how would we be able to afford his wages when we throw our money on giving players bonuses for every win/goal whatever & extending contracts of useless players we don't evene need? combine thier wages together and see that we can afford not one Llorente, but two.

But it's ok, keeep your eyes closed and believe that everything is ok with this club. I lost my faith already - but It's good to see that there are still Interistis who have strong faith in our lousy management!

Darren
04 Jan 13, 15:01
plus my post was actually for a humorous reason i really expected you to realise that plus you made a clown come out of his hole and grab the chance to tell me off.

Why act like a sensible person when he has a chance to act like smart-ass and tell you off :) He has to stroke his e-peen, after all.

Choppin Onions
04 Jan 13, 16:05
On Sunday: Rocchi scores a winning goal
FIF: ROCCHI YOU'RE BETTER THAN MESSI!
FIF LOGIC

Rocchi is the superior player no doubt. His catlike grace and the shooting precision of a 10 year old at Call of Duty is to be envied by all.

jmaster
04 Jan 13, 16:08
You already did speak harsh on me plus my post was actually for a humorous reason i really expected you to realise that plus you made a clown come out of his hole and grab the chance to tell me off.

Anyway i respect your views thanks to that i mean, i don't want to speak you same way.

The other lesser GTF back to your hole.

LOL you catch a lot of feelings :lol:

dynasty27
04 Jan 13, 16:11
@ Marco Branca
From a short term perspective, is the current Rocchi a better player than Livaja?

jmaster
04 Jan 13, 16:28
@ Marco Branca
From a short term perspective, is the current Rocchi a better player than Livaja?

Yes, yes he is.

BabyPhat
04 Jan 13, 16:30
I've always been a fan of Rocchi. He's opportunistic, has a great nose for goal, and I think he has at least one year of good football left in him.

While everyone else is venting their anger and frustration, let me just take this opportunity to be one of the few on record that this has been a good deal for a solid backup player.

Looking forward to coming back to this post as a point of reference :)

crzdcolombian
04 Jan 13, 16:34
We have officially become a MLS team..... I have never heard of this guy before today. Why didn't we get the other 35 year old that scores on us all the time and was free this summer :(.

- - - Updated - - -

I've always been a fan of Rocchi. He's opportunistic, has a great nose for goal, and I think he has at least one year of good football left in him.

While everyone else is venting their anger and frustration, let me just take this opportunity to be one of the few on record that this has been a good deal for a solid backup player.

Looking forward to coming back to this post as a point of reference :)

None of of Strikers SCORE !!! WE DON"T NEED A SUB WE NEED A STARTER !!!!

Kakaroto
04 Jan 13, 16:38
Of course Rocchi is infinitely better than Messi. He costs much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much, much less.

Devious
04 Jan 13, 17:09
muchas muchas gracias amigos

Scottish_one
04 Jan 13, 17:46
hes here now so hope he does well.

i dont have a problem with him, my problem is our youth project is actually more like a retirement home...frank the whank will be here too soon :pokerface:

Universe
04 Jan 13, 17:49
We already have one Cambiasso ffs

Adriano
04 Jan 13, 17:51
i dont understand inter...ever

Howl
04 Jan 13, 17:55
bring him on as a supersub, or use him to finish these damn chances we get against shitty teams.. so Milito & co can get more rest

I'm fine with him as long as he stays ONLY till the summer.. after that its just pathetic

sanka
04 Jan 13, 17:57
LOL you catch a lot of feelings :lol:

Only thing i might have catched is a cold but besides that i wouldn't ever think to actually make fun of this grande footballer, 5th scorer in Lazio's history while emo Lazio fans shed tears for him.

Rimpel
04 Jan 13, 18:25
fuck off rocchi

nerazzurri4life
04 Jan 13, 19:13
I voted....LEGEND!

Boss player...lightening fast, high workrate, good strength to hold up the ball........all in all, excellent!

Lazio is so stupid....how could the not play rocchi, legend player, in front of Klose, shitty ass Kozak and shitty ass floccari? Stupid.

Devious
04 Jan 13, 19:58
I voted....LEGEND!

Boss player...lightening fast, high workrate, good strength to hold up the ball........all in all, excellent!

Lazio is so stupid....how could the not play rocchi, legend player, in front of Klose, shitty ass Kozak and shitty ass floccari? Stupid.

hmmmm...

Dont think ripping my title off my chest would be easy paaale! :megusta:

jmaster
04 Jan 13, 21:03
Only thing i might have catched is a cold but besides that i wouldn't ever think to actually make fun of this grande footballer, 5th scorer in Lazio's history while emo Lazio fans shed tears for him.

But honestly, he's already signed. It's useless to fuss around about transfers, especially Inter transfer. I'm personally way past that, and I hope you will be, asap. It will only make you angry, and it's not worth it, no matter how much you love Inter. Just look at it and laugh, cause most of the time, it's a comedy.

sanka
04 Jan 13, 21:04
Let it be, regarding truly rotational issues and urgent low cost needs which restrict us to that kind of options..

well yeah..i'll say it.

Welcome R:ass:cchi

Efrain21C
04 Jan 13, 23:49
^ Marco Branca agrees with that post

Howl
05 Jan 13, 00:31
Tomato Rocchi :awwyeah:

http://i.imgur.com/UuDmq.png

Ed.
05 Jan 13, 07:57
But honestly, he's already signed. It's useless to fuss around about transfers, especially Inter transfer. I'm personally way past that, and I hope you will be, asap. It will only make you angry, and it's not worth it, no matter how much you love Inter. Just look at it and laugh, cause most of the time, it's a comedy.

Yeah its a comedy and you r one of the director, Marco.

Redbullsnation
05 Jan 13, 08:23
TWO!! Prepare for Forlan 2.0 :awwwyeah:

Wobblz
05 Jan 13, 09:45
So we were linked with Floccari but couldn't manage to sign him so we've signed his sub. Great. :troll:

Welcome, Tomaso.

wera
05 Jan 13, 12:31
Moratti waves to Branca to come closer and says: 'We need to get Rocchi on our side, before he fucks us again.'
Branca says right away: 'Yes, sir, no problem, sir, on it.'
Moratti looks around, hands Branca an envelope and whispers: 'Here is 1 million. You know what to do.'
Branca puts on his badass sunglasses he bought in Rio and turns around.
'I want results tomorrow.'
Those Moratti words resonated in his head the whole day on his trip to Brazil. The next day he went straight to the Lazio office from the Rome airport and got his target - Rocchi.
Let's say Moratti went LE FUUUUU....but then he said, well, Branca gonna Branca.

sanka
05 Jan 13, 12:44
Tomato Rocchi :awwyeah:

http://i.imgur.com/UuDmq.png

You can always try a black copy of that to make a taribo west lulz

Fitzy
05 Jan 13, 13:37
He's choosing no. 18 cos he's twice as good as a no. 9.

Caecuban
05 Jan 13, 13:37
Welcome Rocchi!

Besnik
05 Jan 13, 13:40

Raul Duke
05 Jan 13, 16:04

And twice as old as an 18yr old

Fitzy
05 Jan 13, 16:08
And twice as old as an 18yr old

Note to thank the duke again

Inter2010
05 Jan 13, 18:49
Best thing is he only cost us, million 1000000 euros for 6 months!:chan:

vasilios
05 Jan 13, 20:24

Well tbh he probably is twice as god as our last no. 9.

wera
05 Jan 13, 21:10
twice as god :notbad:

- - - Updated - - -

Rocchi: "Made to feel at home straightaway"

so he already got know the Inter bench :awwyeah:

Scottish_one
06 Jan 13, 13:32
great that we have more experience up front with this guy...you know to add to Cassano (30), Palacio (30) and Milito (33)

i was getting bored of seeing us play young players

:pokerface:

Starmo4
06 Jan 13, 13:43
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/06/nyhupesu.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

This guy could become our legend, hes yound,fast, good in da air , i vote for a legend :disgustedyao:

Inter Siamo Noi
07 Jan 13, 12:09
He played yesterday minutes that would be played by a young forward instead of him, for me it's already a mistake bringing him (because I don't believe he'll help us, that's not like he has crazy stats (actually, he might have ones but they are crazy negatively) and play with him instead of Livaja for 10 minutes every time we lose won't change much).

Scottish_one
07 Jan 13, 12:51
with lazio this season hes played 168mins over 4 games with no goals
last season he played 1777mins over 29 games and scored 9 goals, looks worse if you just look at just serie a when he scored 1 goal every 243 mins

Inter Siamo Noi
07 Jan 13, 13:13
14 league goals in last 3.5 years (48 starts, came on 24 times).

Scottish_one
07 Jan 13, 13:23
there was no reason to get him IMO, its not like hes on fire, he's older than all our current forwards a position that we are absolutely stacked for in 'Experience'

basically a big 'fuck you' to Livaja who has played 38min over 5 serie a games this season...Disgrace

Vibe
07 Jan 13, 14:39
Let's just wait it our,he'll be gone in July when his contract expires.The we can sign Simone Tiribocchi :awwyeah:

Fapuccino
07 Jan 13, 14:42
for me it's already a mistake bringing him

wouldnt it be easier to just say what this club does that isnt a mistake and assume everything else is

Choppin Onions
07 Jan 13, 15:28
there was no reason to get him IMO, its not like hes on fire, he's older than all our current forwards a position that we are absolutely stacked for in 'Experience'

basically a big 'fuck you' to Livaja who has played 38min over 5 serie a games this season...Disgrace

I'm just assuming/hoping Livaja will be going out on loan at some point this month. Then we can bring Longo back and let him fester on the bench behind Rocchi. Inter logic 101 right there.

Scottish_one
07 Jan 13, 15:46
I'm just assuming/hoping Livaja will be going out on loan at some point this month. Then we can bring Longo back and let him fester on the bench behind Rocchi. Inter logic 101 right there.sounds about right tbh

Dylan
07 Jan 13, 21:24
http://www.football-italia.net/29189/lazio-looking-long

Lazio are looking at West Browmich Albion's Shane Long as a replacement for Tommaso Rocchi, according to reports.

7 Million? FUCK BRANCA LIONHEART STYLE! Why not just go for the creme de la creme?

Pajo
07 Jan 13, 21:56
Lol, why would they need to replace Rocchi!? :D He was their 4th choice strike :D

sanka
10 Jan 13, 11:26
I tried the scapegoat generator to dispense justice and i typed rocchi there..

http://memegen.net/viewmeme.pl?meme=1075084607

just check the answer given..

I4E
13 Jan 13, 04:23
How was Rocchi when he came on ?

Considering his thread has gone quiet, I take it he played quite well ?

Pimpin
13 Jan 13, 04:32
or was almost invincible ?

Scottish_one
13 Jan 13, 04:42
its good he was there to bring us his experience when we needed it in a the 2nd half at home with a 2-0 lead against Pescara, god help us had we tried to give a player the other side of his career some playing time

he brought the average age of our squad up when he came on, as did Milito and Mudingayi while Cou, Livaja and Obi vegetated on the bench.

Grande progetto giovani!!!!

:pokerface:

i have nothing against Rocchi but whether he plays good or bad is irrelevant tbh, we're going round in circles. IMO getting him was the most retarded thing our management has done recently (it even beats paying Chivu 2.5mil a year)

if Rocchi is getting minutes in situations like this livaja would be as well leaving and finding a club that actually want to have a future beyond the dirt we've seen these latest years

Wallace
13 Jan 13, 04:55
How was Rocchi when he came on ?

Considering his thread has gone quiet, I take it he played quite well ?

Yes, his experience helped us immensely, impact player.

I4E
13 Jan 13, 05:00
So he played quite well then ? Didn't miss any sitters from half a meter out ?

Wallace
13 Jan 13, 05:06
So he played quite well then ? Didn't miss any sitters from half a meter out ?

No he didn't miss any sitters, he had 2 shots off target, that's all.

He managed a few passes, so it's all good.

vasilios
13 Jan 13, 05:26
20 completely anonymous minutes. But we were up 2-0 against a shit team and weren't really giving many fucks at that point anyway.

dynasty27
13 Jan 13, 06:46
I don't know why but every time he comes on the stadium is full of laughter

Alessio
13 Jan 13, 09:04
It's a bit unfair towards Rocchi to be jeering him, he has come here to play and get the last shine at the end of his career.

With that being said, I don't think his 6-month loan is THAT bad. Let's face it - in this winter transfer period, you can hardly get a top-class attacker to join you. Huntelaar was an option, but we've all seen how well he adjusts to Serie A. Who else? Balotelli, the idiot that wants to play for Milan? Thanks, but no thanks. Plus, with Milito and Palacio, I doubt anyone else would come here to play every third game.

I think the summer signings will be more crucial - to see Cavani in an Inter shirt...oh Lord. :slick:

Scottish_one
13 Jan 13, 12:35
It's a bit unfair towards Rocchi to be jeering him, he has come here to play and get the last shine at the end of his career.

With that being said, I don't think his 6-month loan is THAT bad. Let's face it - in this winter transfer period, you can hardly get a top-class attacker to join you. Huntelaar was an option, but we've all seen how well he adjusts to Serie A. Who else? Balotelli, the idiot that wants to play for Milan? Thanks, but no thanks. Plus, with Milito and Palacio, I doubt anyone else would come here to play every third game.

I think the summer signings will be more crucial - to see Cavani in an Inter shirt...oh Lord. :slick:how about Livaja? id like to see him in an inter shirt, also seems longo's loan could be over soon. fuck it, ANYONE under 30 would be nice

we don't need an experienced attacker, now our first 4 choices are all over 30. if a 35 year old is soaking up minutes like those yesterday it basically says we don't have a youth project and are going to be in the same shitty situation as last year.

we are proabbly not going to win anything this year, certainly not the Scudetto. this should be ok as we are supposed to be trying to create a new younger team that can be the future. this season has seen less young players play that Fuckieri last year and this signing of Rocchi to add to out end of career attack is a complete travesty as far as a youth project is concerned.

dont think its stramas fault, his comments about playing benassi and the Wes situation seem to indicate he is being forced to play for results and taking heat that really isn't his. i wouldnt be surprised if he is sacked after this season and we have another couple of fake year zero's

rocchi would have been a great signing had we been first and our strikers were a bit off form, however as we have little chance of the title and in the middle of a youth project transition type thing if our strikers are off form we should put faith in someone that can actually improve.

by faith i mean a hell of a lot more playing time that 20mins at the end of a game 2-0 up against pescara. the fact younger players cant even get that is a total joke and pretty much sums us up atm.

Darren
13 Jan 13, 12:47
I think the summer signings will be more crucial - to see Cavani in an Inter shirt...oh Lord. :slick:

La Brujita
13 Jan 13, 12:47
I think Rocchi is an addition to this squad.

However, I wish we would limit him to these games when we are in need of a goal instead of just cruising through the last 30 minutes or so.

Yesterday, I would've preferred Livaja since we already scored the 2nd, and it was very difficult for Pescara to turn it around.

Alessio
13 Jan 13, 14:48
how about Livaja? id like to see him in an inter shirt, also seems longo's loan could be over soon. fuck it, ANYONE under 30 would be nice

we don't need an experienced attacker, now our first 4 choices are all over 30. if a 35 year old is soaking up minutes like those yesterday it basically says we don't have a youth project and are going to be in the same shitty situation as last year.

we are proabbly not going to win anything this year, certainly not the Scudetto. this should be ok as we are supposed to be trying to create a new younger team that can be the future. this season has seen less young players play that Fuckieri last year and this signing of Rocchi to add to out end of career attack is a complete travesty as far as a youth project is concerned.

dont think its stramas fault, his comments about playing benassi and the Wes situation seem to indicate he is being forced to play for results and taking heat that really isn't his. i wouldnt be surprised if he is sacked after this season and we have another couple of fake year zero's

rocchi would have been a great signing had we been first and our strikers were a bit off form, however as we have little chance of the title and in the middle of a youth project transition type thing if our strikers are off form we should put faith in someone that can actually improve.

by faith i mean a hell of a lot more playing time that 20mins at the end of a game 2-0 up against pescara. the fact younger players cant even get that is a total joke and pretty much sums us up atm.

I understand what you're saying, but it's really not Rocchi's fault that Inter chose him. As far as the youth project goes, I seriously doubt that Inter will ever base an entire team around youngsters - in case we're all forgetting, this is still Inter we're talking about, the same club that spent hundreds of millions on players in the past, while our Capitano is damn near 40 years old. It just won't happen, because even if a chance will be given to the youth, the public and the glory-hunting fans will demand new but "experienced" faces. Inter has no youth project, and I don't believe the club will ever have one under the presidency of Moratti. This youth project is merely incidental because the club happens to realize that they need to cut down costs. But as far as having a systematic approach to it, there is none.

As far as Strama goes, I think Inter has hit the jackpot and only Moratti's stupidity or the pressure from fans who demand the scudetto, can ruin what could develop into a great story. Another thing - Livaja may have scored some goals in Europe, but I'm still not convinced that he has what it takes to play for Inter. Sure, let's give him a chance, I'm all for it, however in the end if he doesn't perform, it will fall on Strama's shoulders. It almost reminds me of the great quote from Tony Soprano:

"“All due respect, you got no fuckin’ idea what it’s like to be number one. Every decision you make affects every facet of every other fuckin’ thing. It’s too much to deal with almost. And in the end you’re completely alone with it all.”

Jane The Virgin
13 Jan 13, 14:53
so how come he is vice-Milito when he replaces Cassano and minutes later plays together up front with Milito? :D :D

jokes aside, minutes spent by this fag that could have been spent by Livaja/Cou/Obi/You_name_it. eh..

wera
13 Jan 13, 18:00
Rocchi can hold the ball better than Livaja, so I guess he put him on because of that

CafeCordoba
13 Jan 13, 20:13
so how come he is vice-Milito when he replaces Cassano and minutes later plays together up front with Milito? :D :D

jokes aside, minutes spent by this fag that could have been spent by Livaja/Cou/Obi/You_name_it. eh..

Yeah in these games when we play against shitty side like Pescara at home winning 2-0. Watching our games before the New Year, I didn't see many of those kind of games. Rocchi is here for provide certain guarantee to the attack for Stramaccioni. Guarantee that when Strama wants a goal, when Inter needs a goal, he can count on Rocchi, since Rocchi knows how to play this game, he knows how to play tactically there up front.

Livaja is a young kid who's just studying this trade. He doesn't know all the shit yet and it's a bit too much to ask him to deliver right away while he's still learning the shit. When we need goals, Livaja isn't the best option because he doesn't give Strama a guarantee that he will do on the pitch what Strama asks him to because he doesn't know all the shit yet.

Bam Bam 1+8
14 Jan 13, 10:17
And to be honest Rocchi did quite good against Pescara. Like CafeCordoba says, holding Ball, playing a few good one-two with palacio, good long ball to the other side on Palacio. And most im portant as a striker, he got two direct shots, that would have come hard and flet on goal, if they hadn't been blocked. So bad luck he didn't score his 100th.
I don't glory about that transfer at all, but his performance was exactly what Strama expects bringing on a veteran.

wera
14 Jan 13, 16:04
yeah just remember how even Inzaghi had good games last season

ghostnik11
14 Jan 13, 16:15
I just can't believe still that we have Lazio's sloppy seconds. Why couldn't we invest in a youth striker like how Milan did with El Sharaway. I thought we were moving towards improvements and I can't see how Rocchi is a massive improvement for Inter. :-(

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Native
14 Jan 13, 16:26
He'll be outta here in 6 months. Live with it.

Ed.
14 Jan 13, 17:59
I just can't believe still that we have Lazio's sloppy seconds. Why couldn't we invest in a youth striker like how Milan did with El Sharaway. I thought we were moving towards improvements and I can't see how Rocchi is a massive improvement for Inter. :-(

Nobody said rocchi is a massive improvement. Stop smoking yo.

vasilios
14 Jan 13, 18:27

El Sharaawy also cost about 50 times what Rocchi did, so they're not really comparable.

Rocchi is clearly a 6 month rental. Waste of money IMO, but hardly anything to get up in arms about.

Batman
14 Jan 13, 19:04
Wanna see him start tomorrow.

dynasty27
14 Jan 13, 19:06
Wanna see him start tomorrow.

I'm a little afraid that he could get a serious injury which'd put him on sidelines for 5-6 months tho.

Kakaroto
15 Jan 13, 19:01
Forza Rocchi!!! Score a goal for a hater like me you bald potato.

Iron_Inter
15 Jan 13, 19:37
delete

Kakaroto
15 Jan 13, 20:22
As philosopher Fitz says "Horseshit."

Verathia
15 Jan 13, 22:36
He really wasn't that bad. I mean he isn't ADDING anything to the team, but he didn't subtract anything either. Which is OK considering the price.

I know you all will tear me up for this, but I'd rather have him on than Livaja.

Kakaroto
15 Jan 13, 22:39
I know you all will tear me up for this, but I'd rather have him on than Livaja.

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/189rz2s1f36yagif/original.gif

Fitzy
15 Jan 13, 22:46
He really wasn't that bad. I mean he isn't ADDING anything to the team, but he didn't subtract anything either. Which is OK considering the price.

He's earning the same amount per week as Ranocchia, and three times as much as Juan :yao:

Wallace
15 Jan 13, 22:56
Great game, tremendous contribution with his experience.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Jane The Virgin
16 Jan 13, 01:04
I saw only the first half. And this is what i have to say about him:

I take a piss on his experience and shit on his stupid face.

To all emotionally challenged interistas, man up. Stop calling me names and saying "enough is enough" this dude sucks ass. I pee on him. Make him drink that. I mean, if we can call Jonathan retarded, this guy... maaaan....

Mad Biscione
16 Jan 13, 05:24
he's Branca's ass fart, fucking stinks

Scottish_one
16 Jan 13, 21:20
yeah fuck the young players, its not like they are the future of this club...

.h.
16 Jan 13, 22:01
tbh, especially if we get longo back, this screams of stupidity. i can accept him - JUST - as the backup striker for Milito (you can argue that in itself is fucking stupid because of his recent form and so on), but if we get Longo back, then its fucking retarded, because Longo HAS to play at Inter or espanyol.

- - - Updated - - -

10 - Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus) 1414.89%
Ahmed, browha, dee_jay, Devious, Driv5r, dynasty27, Ed., Linege, Marco Branca, Michael, nerazzurri4life, PimpinAintEasy, Starmo4, Wallace

True dat.

Also, that moment when you find out who all the fucking FIF trolls are

Big Willy
20 Jan 13, 20:36

Howl
20 Jan 13, 20:40
.. waste of space

Kakaroto
20 Jan 13, 20:40
I thought he was gonna score the winner today.

Ed.
20 Jan 13, 21:36
Wasnt as bad as many made him to be honest.

Pajo
20 Jan 13, 22:02
Yup... We were sitting back when he came in, couldn't do much better.

Batman
20 Jan 13, 22:41
But it wouldve been better if Strama didnt sub him on, or sub him for Gargano because we needed Livaja.

minterke
21 Jan 13, 05:05
I was so fucking embarassed when I saw this guy standing next to the fourth official waiting to come on.

Inter2010
21 Jan 13, 05:13
He was interactive, got yellow carded in the 90th min.

As i said useless player to have, no wonder lazio dont need him.

interista4
21 Jan 13, 05:20
Wasnt as bad as many made him to be honest.

Ofc he wasn't, he's a striker, other than passing the ball to roma's defenders from time to time he couldn't be more wrong. He wasn't bad, and I am not being sarcastic - but do we sign him just to be "not bad"? Milito is not bad most of the time, so is Livaja. We have more than enough of them, but only a few players that can actually improve and add value to our team in the future. They should play any time ahead of him, which makes him complately useless. Not his fault, I won't flame him like a 12 year old kid, but we all know who is to be blamed.

- - - Updated - - -

Yup... We were sitting back when he came in, couldn't do much better.

Not fully correct. He had few balls upfront that he lost, and could have atleast tried to shot instead.

Wallace
21 Jan 13, 05:25
He did great, it was Stramaccioni's fault, we could have done our counter attack better with him as the target.

If anything, it's also Branca's fault to purchase him half way into the season and throw him into the deep end of the team.

Anyone but Rocchi is at fault, for anything and everything really.

interista4
21 Jan 13, 05:33
He did great, it was Stramaccioni's fault, we could have done our counter attack better with him as the target.

If anything, it's also Branca's fault to purchase him half way into the season and throw him into the deep end of the team.

Anyone but Rocchi is at fault, for anything and everything really.

:chan:

NeonBlade
21 Jan 13, 05:53
Rocchi is garbage, but I don't hate the player. As I have said before, he didn't sign himself. It is not his fault.

He is a footballer on the twilight of his career. I have no reason to hate this man. I place the blame squarely on Marco Branca as usual, who should be thrown head first into a garbage compactor, he made the offer to Lazio, they accepted, end of story.

Rocchi will not harm this team in the long run, he will spend his half season, collect his wages and quietly retire into the night. He's the least of our problems.

Wobblz
21 Jan 13, 07:52
Milito INJURED
Cassano INJURED
Palacio
Livaja
Rocchi
Bessa
Coutinho INJURED

Imagine now, there was no Rocchi. Who should we play then - Zanetti in attack? :yao:

We should be perfectly ok with this signing - he's expendable, and that's the best thing about him.
Or you'd be happier with us signing Boriello or some other deadwood that's not near retirement and having him a couple of years, par example.

Wallace
21 Jan 13, 08:02
Yes, people here are deluded.

The days when we signed Robbie Keane for 20 mil as our 6th striker is long gone, Robbie Keane would walk into our starting with no problems of any sort.

francesco
21 Jan 13, 16:18
Milito INJURED
Cassano INJURED
Palacio
Livaja
Rocchi
Bessa
Coutinho INJURED

Imagine now, there was no Rocchi. Who should we play then - Zanetti in attack? :yao:

We should be perfectly ok with this signing - he's expendable, and that's the best thing about him.
Or you'd be happier with us signing Boriello or some other deadwood that's not near retirement and having him a couple of years, par example.

from youth project perspective shouldn't inter should play with young players more?
if our goal is competitive team then an "experience" striker is okay as we don't care about youngsters
but since our goal is preparing our youth for the future why would we be afraid to play livaja and benassi more?

so far livaja has not give us a lot and benassi haven't get his chance
but rochi also haven't gave us either offensive contribution or goal
so why would we need rochi?
plus livaja and benassi gain experience while rochi is not even our
I would be happier if we play livaja and benassi than rochi in this youth project even though all the old strikers are injured

Ed.
21 Jan 13, 16:29
Everyone is so sucked up onto this youth project and thought youth project is supposed to be a bunch of under 20s play against pro footballer.

Has anyone mentioned or even knew that only 3 players were 30 and above in the first xi from yesterday game. At 1 point we saw obi, jesus, and livaja were playing. We havent won the game, what do u expect? Strama released benassi or even bessa?? Ofc he would play the experienced player to try to win although the plan failed.

Benassi hasnt got his chances? He played for 2 consecutive matches just few days ago, didnt he? It is just not possible to put so much pressure on benassi in roma game coz he just made his debut fgs.

How many minutes have rocchi got to play with his new team so far? :oblivious:

NeonBlade
21 Jan 13, 17:23

He got in my opinion too many minutes. Of course however Strama makes bad decisions; repeatedly. Rocchi should be behind Bessa as far as I'm concerned but we are coached by a stooge.

Pajo
21 Jan 13, 17:25
Really? Bessa, who haven't played SINGLE minute as professional player? The guy who had the worst injury player can just month ago? :palm:

Besides, Rocchi a CF, Bessa AM, huge difference.

I agree tho that Livaja should play before him.

Ed.
21 Jan 13, 17:31
Really? Bessa, who haven't played SINGLE minute as professional player? The guy who had the worst injury player can just month ago? :palm:

Besides, Rocchi a CF, Bessa AM, huge difference.

I agree tho that Livaja should play before him.

Livaja got couple chances tho but probably strama is not really convinced with him. Besides, livaja is not a goalscorer like milito. He plays better as ss. But comparing bessa to rocchi?? :lol: that guy must never watch bessa plays.

Scottish_one
21 Jan 13, 17:52
rocchi has already played over 110mins since he got here, in that time he has done absoultely nothing. the team has looked visibly worse while he was on against roma. has he actually had a shot on goal yet?

if a young player doesn't perform at all in that time it doesn't really matter as they need time to develop. rocchi obviously does not need minutes to develop he needs to bring something

ignoring the EL games that's about the same time that Livaja's and Benassi had all of this season. they have actually contributed something while they have been on the pitch while rocchi who has 'experience' that we supposedly need has done less than nothing

theres a reason he played less than 150 mins in half a season at lazio and there was no reason we should have signed him. there's no point in saving cash on players wages if we waste it with aimless crap like this.

This transfer has simply cost us 1.75 million for 6 months of nothing. he adds nothing to the team, he takes minutes from younger players. this was actually a far worse deal than renewing chivu at the ridiculous wage hes still on.

Kakaroto
21 Jan 13, 17:52
Defending Rocchi because it was "too late" but when Livaja missed a sitter after coming in for 10 mins and Coutinho came in the 87th minute and was too individualistic people gave them schtick.

This guy was pure shit and everybody knows it. Whether it was free or for a little fee he's shit and hasn't scored in almost a year now.

francesco
21 Jan 13, 18:25
Everyone is so sucked up onto this youth project and thought youth project is supposed to be a bunch of under 20s play against pro footballer.

Has anyone mentioned or even knew that only 3 players were 30 and above in the first xi from yesterday game. At 1 point we saw obi, jesus, and livaja were playing. We havent won the game, what do u expect? Strama released benassi or even bessa?? Ofc he would play the experienced player to try to win although the plan failed.

Benassi hasnt got his chances? He played for 2 consecutive matches just few days ago, didnt he? It is just not possible to put so much pressure on benassi in roma game coz he just made his debut fgs.

unless our youth project motto is life begin at 40 then it's not okay to play more 30+ players
the problem is we want to have youth project with competitive result which is almost impossible
you want competitive and abandon youth?fine but take some players that really capable for that, not a rotten striker like rochi
you want youth project? fine but let's play more young players and prepare for less competitive result as we don't have 1 more 21 years old juan, 1 20 years old messi, 1 18 years old martins , 1 19 years old balotelli in our primavera

Wallace
22 Jan 13, 06:07
This guy was pure shit and everybody knows it. Whether it was free or for a little fee he's shit and hasn't scored in almost a year now.

!#&%(!#&%

Rocchi is the best, fuck the rest.

Ed.
22 Jan 13, 06:49
unless our youth project motto is life begin at 40 then it's not okay to play more 30+ players
the problem is we want to have youth project with competitive result which is almost impossible
you want competitive and abandon youth?fine but take some players that really capable for that, not a rotten striker like rochi
you want youth project? fine but let's play more young players and prepare for less competitive result as we don't have 1 more 21 years old juan, 1 20 years old messi, 1 18 years old martins , 1 19 years old balotelli in our primavera

The only team goes with youth only is arsenal. There is no other clubs play youth players only. Every top clubs will try to stay competitive while trying to integrate some youth. We should try to do the same, not becoming a primavera team. Juve's best player is still Pirlo. Barcelona is still relying on some 30s players too. Man Utd even had to beg Scholes to play and Giggs is still needed by them. There is no black and white whether we must play youth only or 30s only. I think to play with 3 or 4 over 30s is not a big deal. Go and check our 5eam ages. Most of them should be in their prime age but 5he biggest problem is the technical abilities those players have to offer. We have seen Silvestre and Jonathan being useless. Recent drop in performances of Gargano. Alvarez and Coutinho constant injuries. Those 5 players were expected to be better than they are currently. They are not even 30s yet. The reason our team looks old bcs the players we have dont actually perform better than the older one such as gargano vs cuchu and some cant even performed consistently due to one or another reasons.
If those 5 players grew to our expectation then you will be surprised with our line up.

I suppose you are one of those live to know players from overhyping. Yes we dont have another juan but we have pasa, donkor, mbaye. We dont have messi or balo but we have bessa, benassi, forte, acampora, tassi, and also duncan. They all have great talents.

We might not have a youth project or whatever you name it but to say we play old players only is wrong as we see frog, jesus, samir, guarin and palacio as our backbone. Its 5 players which is half of the team then add pereira and naga to that. To say we dont play youth is also wrong bcs coutinho and livaja and longo have got their chances. Lately benassi got his although it was bcs under pressure.

Rocchi got 110 mins bcs Milito and Cassano are not always available. Livaja himself is not reliable still although he is growing.

So age is not an issue at all. It is more bcs of underperforming players. We havent played a team with Casta, Samuel, Chivu, Silvestre, jz, cuchu, gaby, deki, milito, palacio, cassano, rocchi as our backbone yet. If that happened then age is an issue.

francesco
22 Jan 13, 07:33
The only team goes with youth only is arsenal. There is no other clubs play youth players only. Every top clubs will try to stay competitive while trying to integrate some youth. We should try to do the same, not becoming a primavera team. Juve's best player is still Pirlo. Barcelona is still relying on some 30s players too. Man Utd even had to beg Scholes to play and Giggs is still needed by them. There is no black and white whether we must play youth only or 30s only.

why would these clubs even need to build young players? :serious:
their target are silverwares, not youth project :palm:
they need mature players and one or two very talented young players
different target requires different type of players
we cannot compare inter's youth project with these clubs silverware project

I think to play with 3 or 4 over 30s is not a big deal. Go and check our 5eam ages. Most of them should be in their prime age but 5he biggest problem is the technical abilities those players have to offer. We have seen Silvestre and Jonathan being useless. Recent drop in performances of Gargano. Alvarez and Coutinho constant injuries. Those 5 players were expected to be better than they are currently.They are not even 30s yet. The reason our team looks old bcs the players we have dont actually perform better than the older one such as gargano vs cuchu and some cant even performed consistently due to one or another reasons.
If those 5 players grew to our expectation then you will be surprised with our line up.

of course not a big deal if these over 30 years old players could deliver something but the fact is they are not, at least not consistent

gargano,jonathan, silvestre basically mediocre players
gargano and silvestre's clubs are willing to get rid of them and we were stupid enough to take them
jonathan? i don't even know why we wanted him at the first place if not that stupid branca tought he was the next maicon :palm:
alvarez and cou are glass-made, what can we expect from players like this?1-2 good games and 2 months on clinic?

I suppose you are one of those live to know players from overhyping. Yes we dont have another juan but we have pasa, donkor, mbaye. We dont have messi or balo but we have bessa, benassi, forte, acampora, tassi, and also duncan. They all have great talents.

We might not have a youth project or whatever you name it but to say we play old players only is wrong as we see frog, jesus, samir, guarin and palacio as our backbone. Its 5 players which is half of the team then add pereira and naga to that. To say we dont play youth is also wrong bcs coutinho and livaja and longo have got their chances. Lately benassi got his although it was bcs under pressure.

Rocchi got 110 mins bcs Milito and Cassano are not always available. Livaja himself is not reliable still although he is growing.

So age is not an issue at all. It is more bcs of underperforming players. We havent played a team with Casta, Samuel, Chivu, Silvestre, jz, cuchu, gaby, deki, milito, palacio, cassano, rocchi as our backbone yet. If that happened then age is an issue.
overhyped?great talents? sure let's see how they will grow their talents if so far they are only warming the bench

rochi has done nothing so far, he hasn't scored for months and only fifth choice at lazio and here he is our second striker with 110 minutes playing time which taking livaja's time
do you expect livaja to learn how be a good and realiable player only in the bench and training session?
And how do you expect rochi to perform if he was just the fifth choice in lazio and haven't scored any goal for months?

Interestingly, based on your statement that age is not a problem, I would offer you a very good 36 years old striker, a player that actually deliver really well and always been the first choice (not the fifth choice and goalless for months )
This is his trivia:
1. he was playing along with alvaro recoba in uruguay u-20
2. Senior national team stats : 19 caps 11 goals
3. have been playing since 2003 in the highest division in a country which soccer is one of favorite sports (not a country where soccer is barely heard)
4. The most lethal striker in the history of the league, 5 top scorer titles : 4 in the league and 1 in coppa
5. 3 consecutive league top scorer titles between 2005-2008, 106 appearances with 100 goals
6. last season he played 32 matches with 18 goals for the club
7. This season he already scored 4 goals in 2 matches as the season just began
8. ability: free kick takers, kicking, heading, scoring, finishing and in positioning and game vision are renowned, and he has a strong physique.
9. wages : 100k-150k a year

he is old but still playing really well
have more personal achievement than rochi
he is a first team player not the bench warmer
cheaper wage
will you take this player for inter instead of rochi?

BabyPhat
22 Jan 13, 12:02
Let's clarify a few things please:

1. Having Rocchi does not mean we are against a youth-team project. I really know very few teams in Serie A aside from Inter that are actively trying to promote youth team players because they WANT to and not because they have to.

2. Rochi is a stop-gap measure at most who is filling a vaccuum. He has characterestics that our other strikers don't have (aside from Milito): he plays primarily in the D-box, holds up the ball well, and is a pouncer in the mold of Inzaghi, etc. He is coming off a long injury/non-playing time, so it's natural that he's not in the groove right away. In fact, the few times he has played, he hasn't done too shabby at all.

3. Just because he was not considered by Lazio does not mean he is a bad player. Guarin wasn't considered first team material by Porto. And that means what exactly?

So let's call a spade a spade: Rocchi is just a decent back up player and that's all there is to it. He has nothing to do with/against the youth player and I really don't see him sticking around long.

Iron_Inter
22 Jan 13, 14:48
He is useful when we got some forwards injured and coming on 70 min for Livaja. Otherwise he is useless.

Bergpavian
22 Jan 13, 16:20
rocchi has already played over 110mins since he got here, in that time he has done absoultely nothing. the team has looked visibly worse while he was on against roma. has he actually had a shot on goal yet?

if a young player doesn't perform at all in that time it doesn't really matter as they need time to develop. rocchi obviously does not need minutes to develop he needs to bring something

ignoring the EL games that's about the same time that Livaja's and Benassi had all of this season. they have actually contributed something while they have been on the pitch while rocchi who has 'experience' that we supposedly need has done less than nothing

theres a reason he played less than 150 mins in half a season at lazio and there was no reason we should have signed him. there's no point in saving cash on players wages if we waste it with aimless crap like this.

This transfer has simply cost us 1.75 million for 6 months of nothing. he adds nothing to the team, he takes minutes from younger players. this was actually a far worse deal than renewing chivu at the ridiculous wage hes still on.

YOU ALL DON'T GET IT!!! Rocchi has to get used to Inter. Wait till May 19th. Then he will show us the real Rocchi.

francesco
22 Jan 13, 17:23
Let's clarify a few things please:

1. Having Rocchi does not mean we are against a youth-team project. I really know very few teams in Serie A aside from Inter that are actively trying to promote youth team players because they WANT to and not because they have to.
oh really?rochi not against youth project?
the only way he can contribute to youth project is by being a backup while Inter set livaja on loan to get more playing time. if that's not happen then rochi = livaja's minute stealer

and oh really?
we want to promote youth? moratti only did it because we have to after our failure last season

2. Rochi is a stop-gap measure at most who is filling a vaccuum. He has characterestics that our other strikers don't have (aside from Milito): he plays primarily in the D-box, holds up the ball well, and is a pouncer in the mold of Inzaghi, etc. He is coming off a long injury/non-playing time, so it's natural that he's not in the groove right away. In fact, the few times he has played, he hasn't done too shabby at all.
if you need this you can hire the 36 years old player I mentioned above
sama characteristic plus he can take free kick and can play as left winger too
not done too shabby?please deh, he is almost invisible
did not add anything to our offensive move except holding the ball 1-2 times

3. Just because he was not considered by Lazio does not mean he is a bad player. Guarin wasn't considered first team material by Porto. And that means what exactly?

So let's call a spade a spade: Rocchi is just a decent back up player and that's all there is to it. He has nothing to do with/against the youth player and I really don't see him sticking around long.
rochi a decent back up? :pokerface:
julio cruz was our decent back up striker, but to think rochi as a decent backup?
that's how mediocre you think Inter right now?

players can either fail or success, that's a risk of transfer
but being logical about expectation before we decide to take a player is needed now instead of buying randomly
guarin, he was 21 when he joined Porto and he was a decent backup at porto, he met expectation of young decent players
he was 25 when he joining us, the expectation is that he can improve his game and prove himself over the time, and guess what? he did it pretty quick.
now what do you expect from 35 years old striker who was a fifth choice at lazio, goalless for months and only have 6 months to improve his game and prove himself? :palm:

BabyPhat
22 Jan 13, 18:13
Cruz was more than a backup striker, he was a super sub bordering on a first teamer, even during his final year at Inter. Guarin was a STARTER for porto till his final year where injuries and changes in tactics benched him. Point is, you do not become relegated to the bench only because your game has gone down; there's a shit load of external factors that can relegate you as well.

If you don't rate Rochi's experience and qualities, that's your prerogative. I, and apparently Strama and management, do. My expectations are not that he will become a starter at Inter, but that he will take load off Milito, Cassano and Palacio in a pretty heavy schedule.

Asa a fourth striker at Inter, I don't think Rocchi is a bad asset at all to have. He is definitely better than Lvaja, who was very very mediocre till his game at Roma. At the very worst, this was a meh transfer, not at all the doom and gloom that most people on this forum are foreboding.

Wallace
22 Jan 13, 18:17
Please don't compare Cruz to our strikers now, he'd walk into the first team lineup with no problem or obstacle whatsoever.

BabyPhat
22 Jan 13, 18:20
Agreed.

Scottish_one
22 Jan 13, 18:59
Cruz was more than a backup striker, he was a super sub bordering on a first teamer, even during his final year at Inter. Guarin was a STARTER for porto till his final year where injuries and changes in tactics benched him. Point is, you do not become relegated to the bench only because your game has gone down; there's a shit load of external factors that can relegate you as well.

If you don't rate Rochi's experience and qualities, that's your prerogative. I, and apparently Strama and management, do. My expectations are not that he will become a starter at Inter, but that he will take load off Milito, Cassano and Palacio in a pretty heavy schedule.

Asa a fourth striker at Inter, I don't think Rocchi is a bad asset at all to have. He is definitely better than Lvaja, who was very very mediocre till his game at Roma. At the very worst, this was a meh transfer, not at all the doom and gloom that most people on this forum are foreboding.
ive already pointed out that livaja has had the same amount of minutes as rocchi excluding the EL, that mean that the game against roma was over 60% of livaja's playing time, are you surprised he hasnet been great. in the same amount of minutes rocchi has looked consistently like the worst player on the park or/and totally invisible. would you not rather give the minutes to a youngster with promising signs than some one who was sold by the club he is pretty much a legend at because he's past it?

screw it, maybe we should just get valdez and cassani too so we can really waste another year of scraping results and wasting talent.

if getting him to take the pressure off our other 30+ strikers was the plan then thats completely retarded, we'd be aswell putting pretty much anyone on because they are probably going to have a far more positive contribution that this guy who appears to be here to make up numbers as part of our 'buy old players to make up numbers and call it year Zero' project.

francesco
22 Jan 13, 19:02
Please don't compare Cruz to our strikers now, he'd walk into the first team lineup with no problem or obstacle whatsoever.
of course he could go first team
he was a good striker
That's shows you how a backup striker in inter was
now we got this old man?

Cruz was intended was a back up for vieri, martins and later adriano
that's why his first two seasons with us he rarely played as starter or playing from bench

yes, there are many factors
but why do you think rochi was relegated to bench at lazio?
his age and performance
he cannot even compete with 34 years old klose

we have too many experience in milito, cassano and palacio
and sadly very scarce experience for livaja
why don't we let livaja take that load off from our aging striker?
what has rochi done so far comparing to livaja that make him deserve to be our backup?nothing

better in what sense?
holding ball 1-2 times and suddenly better? :palm:
if you need a fourth striker take the player I mentioned before, he is pretty cheap, experience and skilled
not rochi who wages twice of juan without any real contribution

Bergpavian
22 Jan 13, 21:43
better in what sense?
holding ball 1-2 times and suddenly better? :palm:
if you need a fourth striker take the player I mentioned before, he is pretty cheap, experience and skilled
not rochi who wages twice of juan without any real contribution

When Rocchi came here he must have been like: "Hi hi hi ... Did they realize that I will be here for only a half year? Cause they payed me like a stay for a whole one!"

francesco
23 Jan 13, 02:02
YOU ALL DON'T GET IT!!! Rocchi has to get used to Inter. Wait till May 19th. Then he will show us the real Rocchi.

and after that Inter will buy him and offer him contract 2M a year for another 5 year :troll:

Hasan
23 Jan 13, 09:46
I hate to see him in our jersey, facking depressing. It totaly ruin it ... I even hate this thread.

Ed.
23 Jan 13, 13:52
why would these clubs even need to build young players? :serious:
their target are silverwares, not youth project :palm:
they need mature players and one or two very talented young players
different target requires different type of players
we cannot compare inter's youth project with these clubs silverware project

They dont need a youth project? How sure are you? Barcelona was made with investment in youth development. Man Utd reached their greatest era with a youth development and they keep on doing until today. Both Barcelona and Man Utd have always mixed between titles and youth development. If you wanna look at a club that chases titles by buying stars.. look at real madrid but they have been succesful with their policy. Ther is no clear definite line between youth developmentor chasing titles. Great clubs must do both in balance. One thing to remind. During madrid succesful seasons pre 2002 they were in balance between developing players and chasing titles. It seems to me you dont know these histories.

of course not a big deal if these over 30 years old players could deliver something but the fact is they are not, at least not consistent

Cambiasso, JZ, Samuel, Palacio have been consistent enough. Cassano and Milito were great earlier although Milito dropped recently. So what do you complain more? Chivu and Deki have not played much and they are only last sorts. Again the problem is not the 30s players but those in their late 20s dont deliver.

gargano,jonathan, silvestre basically mediocre players
gargano and silvestre's clubs are willing to get rid of them and we were stupid enough to take them
jonathan? i don't even know why we wanted him at the first place if not that stupid branca tought he was the next maicon :palm:
alvarez and cou are glass-made, what can we expect from players like this?1-2 good games and 2 months on clinic?

Now you have agreed to my point that our problem is not how many over 30s we have but how many of those who are supposed to be our first xi dont deliver. JZ and Cuchu stated that they are ready to sit on bench to support regeneration but how to do a regeneration if the younger ones dont deliver. That is where the management fucked up. Signing average players and expect them to replace the old heroes.

overhyped?great talents? sure let's see how they will grow their talents if so far they are only warming the bench

Dude you said we have nobody in our primavera and i gave you some great talents in our primavera and you say about benchwarming. You clearly have no idea about our youth teams. Those players I mentioned are the backbone of our primavera team. They play almost every week in primavera. They dont even sit in our bench. As I said almost all ex primavera in our first team have played some games although stramaccioni have been very picky since the game of juventus. I said before in this forum that there is a swing direction of demand from management over strama. Strama is now expected to deliver and win games after we won vs juve. And i ever said the biggest mistake strama ever done with inter is the 10 consecutive wins.

rochi has done nothing so far, he hasn't scored for months and only fifth choice at lazio and here he is our second striker with 110 minutes playing time which taking livaja's time
do you expect livaja to learn how be a good and realiable player only in the bench and training session?
And how do you expect rochi to perform if he was just the fifth choice in lazio and haven't scored any goal for months?

If livaja havent shown anything during practices.. how do you expect him to play? Lets be honest we dont know if livaja has been training well or not. I presumed he hasnt been training very well bcs he played quite poor before and when he started vs roma. Although he developed thruout the game to show his real talent.

As for rocchi, pls.. dont tell me you expect him to deliver like now... :lol: he has only been with the team for 3 weeks after a winter break. He is not expected to be superman to save our asses but to reduce our demand on milito and co.

Interestingly, based on your statement that age is not a problem, I would offer you a very good 36 years old striker, a player that actually deliver really well and always been the first choice (not the fifth choice and goalless for months )
This is his trivia:
1. he was playing along with alvaro recoba in uruguay u-20
2. Senior national team stats : 19 caps 11 goals
3. have been playing since 2003 in the highest division in a country which soccer is one of favorite sports (not a country where soccer is barely heard)
4. The most lethal striker in the history of the league, 5 top scorer titles : 4 in the league and 1 in coppa
5. 3 consecutive league top scorer titles between 2005-2008, 106 appearances with 100 goals
6. last season he played 32 matches with 18 goals for the club
7. This season he already scored 4 goals in 2 matches as the season just began
8. ability: free kick takers, kicking, heading, scoring, finishing and in positioning and game vision are renowned, and he has a strong physique.
9. wages : 100k-150k a year

he is old but still playing really well
have more personal achievement than rochi
he is a first team player not the bench warmer
cheaper wage
will you take this player for inter instead of rochi?

You clearly misunderstood my statement. I said the age of the team is not the problem. The bigger problem is we have many players in their 20s dont deliver as expected which can be 2 reasons. A stupid transfers or lazy fucks players.

francesco
23 Jan 13, 17:21
They dont need a youth project? How sure are you? Barcelona was made with investment in youth development. Man Utd reached their greatest era with a youth development and they keep on doing until today. Both Barcelona and Man Utd have always mixed between titles and youth development. If you wanna look at a club that chases titles by buying stars.. look at real madrid but they have been succesful with their policy. Ther is no clear definite line between youth developmentor chasing titles. Great clubs must do both in balance. One thing to remind. During madrid succesful seasons pre 2002 they were in balance between developing players and chasing titles. It seems to me you dont know these histories.

hello
barcelona did their youth project well in the past
now they ripped what they sow
same with man utd
once it's started they are smart enough to maintained it while we used our youth as barter
comparing their youth project in the past to us to us now?our youth project is not even started

Cambiasso, JZ, Samuel, Palacio have been consistent enough. Cassano and Milito were great earlier although Milito dropped recently. So what do you complain more? Chivu and Deki have not played much and they are only last sorts. Again the problem is not the 30s players but those in their late 20s dont deliver.

Now you have agreed to my point that our problem is not how many over 30s we have but how many of those who are supposed to be our first xi dont deliver. JZ and Cuchu stated that they are ready to sit on bench to support regeneration but how to do a regeneration if the younger ones dont deliver. That is where the management fucked up. Signing average players and expect them to replace the old heroes.

excusez-moi?
cambie cannot play every matches like before
samuel injury prone
cassano cannot play full match and as you said was great earlier, but not now
milito as you said were great earlier but he is too inconsistent
chivu?deki? :yao2:
only palacio and jz who are good enough
now you know my complain about 30+

and our 20s are actually good
rano, juan, nagatomo, guarin, handa

I agree with you since the first time about mediocre player
but I don't agree with Inter policy to use old player
Inter FC not Inter BC , nursing home fc or tong fang clinic fc

Dude you said we have nobody in our primavera and i gave you some great talents in our primavera and you say about benchwarming. You clearly have no idea about our youth teams. Those players I mentioned are the backbone of our primavera team. They play almost every week in primavera. They dont even sit in our bench. As I said almost all ex primavera in our first team have played some games although stramaccioni have been very picky since the game of juventus. I said before in this forum that there is a swing direction of demand from management over strama. Strama is now expected to deliver and win games after we won vs juve. And i ever said the biggest mistake strama ever done with inter is the 10 consecutive wins.

great talent?
one two good games in the first team and we are all orgasm like we found our new messi
just because they were great in primavera does not mean that they translate into a good player in first team
just because they play in primavera every week doesn't mean they have experience needed in the first team
the level of competition between primavera and serie a is way so different

If livaja havent shown anything during practices.. how do you expect him to play? Lets be honest we dont know if livaja has been training well or not. I presumed he hasnt been training very well bcs he played quite poor before and when he started vs roma. Although he developed thruout the game to show his real talent.
here we go again, training bs and stuff
if you don't want livaja in our team that's fine
sell him right away
find a young striker that can deliver well in training so hopefully he can be chosen in the first team

As for rocchi, pls.. dont tell me you expect him to deliver like now... :lol: he has only been with the team for 3 weeks after a winter break. He is not expected to be superman to save our asses but to reduce our demand on milito and co.
if you don't expect him to be deliver why would you want him?
why would you pay him 800k for half a year + 300k loan fee
when I buy something I expect that item to deliver
when we buy a player I expect that player deliver something
if you just want someone to fill the player quota in the bench or starting line up why would you pay 1 million+ if we can ask vieri to play again for us
last time he was on 2k per week wage or 50k per 6 month
no loan fee
old
more experience than rochi

You clearly misunderstood my statement. I said the age of the team is not the problem. The bigger problem is we have many players in their 20s dont deliver as expected which can be 2 reasons. A stupid transfers or lazy fucks players.
well, you said age is not a problem
so 36 years old players with a good records like this should doing well in our team?

- - - Updated - - -

hello
same with man utd
once it's started they are smart enough to maintained it while we used our youth as barter
comparing their youth project in the past to us to us now?our youth project is not even started

excusez-moi?
samuel injury prone

great talent?
one two good games in the first team and we are all orgasm like we found our new messi
just because they were great in primavera does not mean that they translate into a good player in first team
just because they play in primavera every week doesn't mean they have experience needed in the first team

sell him right away
find a young striker that can deliver well in training so hopefully he can be choosen in the first team

if you just want someone to fill the player quota in the bench or starting line up why would you pay 1 million+ if we can ask vieri to play again for us
no loan fee
old

so 36 years old players with a good records like this should doing well in our team?

Cal
27 Jan 13, 21:38
The one positive from today's game, he was an unused sub.

Wallace
28 Jan 13, 05:15
Should have started, don't know why Stramaccioni is leaving him out.

Why on earth would you spend 1mil loaning our most experienced Serie A striker and then leaving him on the bench?

Truly bizarre situation here, it's like there's no synchronization between the management and Strama. Clearly Stramaccioni did not want this guy here. Heck, he even played Livaja over him last game.

100% disrespectful towards the elderly.

snake
29 Jan 13, 04:49
hello
same with man utd

excusez-moi?
samuel injury prone

and our 20s are actually good
rano, juan, nagatomo, guarin, handa

great talent?

sell him right away
find a young striker that can deliver well in training so hopefully he can be chosen in the first team

no loan fee
old

- - - Updated - - -

hello
same with man utd

excusez-moi?
samuel injury prone

great talent?

sell him right away
find a young striker that can deliver well in training so hopefully he can be choosen in the first team

no loan fee
old

:yao2:

Y&h
29 Jan 13, 05:15
Man United started trusting youth when Sir Alex spoke about the differences between youth time in the first teams in La Liga after Barcelona defeated them in the Champions League. He made that self criticism and worked on rebuilding the team with youngsters in the following season, which saw his team struggle at times because of the inexperience.

Universe
29 Jan 13, 06:22
This page is a mad tl;dr

nerazzurri4life
29 Jan 13, 12:37
Man United started trusting youth when Sir Alex spoke about the differences between youth time in the first teams in La Liga after Barcelona defeated them in the Champions League. He made that self criticism and worked on rebuilding the team with youngsters in the following season, which saw his team struggle at times because of the inexperience.

When did you start following football?

Diamond
31 Jan 13, 15:30
The one positive from today's game, he was an unused sub.

Rocchi honestly add's nothing to the squad. I respect him and his accolades and such but seriously, why did we sign him?

vitomins
31 Jan 13, 17:06
Rocchi honestly add's nothing to the squad. I respect him and his accolades and such but seriously, why did we sign him?

We wanted to balance out the amount of bald players compared to players with hair.

Aurimas
31 Jan 13, 18:10
Milan has got Balo, who cares... :lol:

http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540711_10151698251087178_1914700497_n.jpg

Scottish_one
31 Jan 13, 22:00
Rocchi honestly add's nothing to the squad. I respect him and his accolades and such but seriously, why did we sign him? yeah pretty much, if anything now he has forced Livaja out who was starting to put in decent performances and has more future than any of our strikers.

there's a fair chance that we won't get a decent performance out of this guy

we paid what 300k? hes on 1.5m wages? so for 6months wage after tax + transfer thats 1.8million...surely there is a better way to spend 1.8million

francesco
31 Jan 13, 22:50

CMIIW but one of the plan is to loan out livaja so he can earn more minutes while rocchi sit nicely in the bench
now livaja co owned by atalanta, hopefully he will get more playing time while rocchi rotten in the bench

Toninu
01 Feb 13, 17:31
Not even in the Europa League list! Damn him taking minutes from youngsters!!!

Wobblz
01 Feb 13, 18:14

Probably Becks could donate some of his minutes at PSG to him...

Wallace
01 Feb 13, 18:57

I know right.

We are mis-using him, he'd be our top scorer by now if we're utilizing him properly.

Why get him in the first place if we're just gonna isolate him from the squad? The guy deserves better, should have joined Barca or Man Utd.

AntonTheGreat
01 Feb 13, 20:05
could you imagine if Rocchi read this forum! bahahah

i wonder what is going threw his head right now, knowing hes so umm... hated

Shaun
01 Feb 13, 20:31
Having Rocchi here makes me question why we didn't get Miccoli for free when he was available.

Wobblz
01 Feb 13, 20:55
Having Rocchi here makes me question why we didn't get Miccoli for free when he was available.

Cause It would''ve been too mainstream... We like underground shit no one would've thought of.

Earth
01 Feb 13, 21:00
So branca is a hipster now

ghostnik11
01 Feb 13, 21:08

That is a great question and would be a far greater move but hey with our management, the best move is the wrong move for them. I mean Miccoli is known to despise both Milanese teams and has torched Inter in the past. Why not take the Sir Alex Ferguson approach and say: hey if he is torching us, buy him so he can't torch us anymore like he has done with players who have played against his team in the past and never had a defensive answer too. But hey what do the fans of Inter know? We are just fans who shouldn't complain it seems to upper management.

rockball
02 Feb 13, 08:56

Miccoli is vice-Cassano, we were looking for vice-Milito.

LyNX
02 Feb 13, 21:26
Miccoli is vice-Cassano, we were looking for vice-Milito.

Not sure I agree. Atleast to me, hes much more a Cassano skillset playing in a Milito role.

The_Eradicator
02 Feb 13, 23:49

Would of demanded higher wage, longer contract and more playing time. Miccoli actually still wants to play and win, he still has the drive to compete. I doubt Rocchi cares about anything he's just adding to his retirement fund here and adding a big name club to his wiki page.

Wallace
03 Feb 13, 18:18
Great game today, played very well.

Added a lot to our offensive play in the 2nd half.

Mad Biscione
03 Feb 13, 18:19
close this thread in a form of protest

Besnik
03 Feb 13, 18:34
This guy is hilarious in almost every aspect of the game :D:D

Starmo4
03 Feb 13, 18:40
rochi'n roll baby......... Great game,instant imact on the game,to bad he missed that chance :D

wera
03 Feb 13, 18:45
could you imagine if Rocchi read this forum! bahahah

i wonder what is going threw his head right now, knowing hes so umm... hated

he looks like he doesn't enjoy playing with all those blacks and asian players we got

Starmo4
03 Feb 13, 18:48
Maybe hes reading FIF and trolling us with this super performances.. :D

Bzzlightyear
03 Feb 13, 18:49
Why didnt he use Alvarez instead, i do blame him Strama dont have balls to do whats need to be done, sometime ago i did say that Strama is coward, and doesnt wanna play flued attacking football, we have the players to do it but he doesnt do anything about it, the best defense is Offence, once more Strama you did prove that your a coward and get outclassed from a team that is the last on the table. Shame on you, if i were you i would call to MM and leave the club

tott
03 Feb 13, 23:26
how many games he has played with us... did he have any shot's on GOAL... just one or something like that..

Efrain21C
03 Feb 13, 23:39
how many games he has played with us... did he have any shot's on GOAL... just one or something like that..

HE AIN'T A STRIKER!

KevinB
03 Feb 13, 23:51
HE AIN'T A STRIKER!

He's more than that.

He's the striker we need, but not the one we deserve at the moment.

So he just waits, waits untill it's time to come back. And save Inter from the evil that rooted.

Still, Bbilan got Balotelli
and we got Rocchi.

Solfice
04 Feb 13, 12:24
Useless old fart. Nice that we are so rich to waste money on him. Sad that we don't have Livaja anymore, showed great promise with the little time he got.

Fapuccino
04 Feb 13, 14:27
I dont get the point of this sale. If you wanted to get a vice-Milito why not a taller forward.

Its obvious we lack height going forward. We try long balls all the time, but milito sucks at heading and isnt that tall. Why not get someone who's 6"4 - 6"5,
so that when we resort to long balls, at least they can header them in.

Thats how you break down packed defences, with height going forward and with width. We obviously have neither, thats why we suck cock against sienas and chievos.

Wallace
05 Feb 13, 05:36
Because we want the speed and tricks from Rocchi.

We just haven't utilized his abilities properly yet, there are too many things for Stramaccioni to do rather than babysitting Rocchi.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Pravesh
05 Feb 13, 11:10
I am still in the shock phase for this signing but more shocking was when he was used against Siena (1-3 + one man down + comes in for Cassano).

:D

Inter2010
06 Feb 13, 06:00
Tommaso Rocchi.......Strama wanted him at inter, don't know why but he is here now sad isn't it.

Wallace
08 Feb 13, 18:41
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4m8tUajVWE

Seriously world class :proud:

francesco
08 Feb 13, 18:50

Seriously world class a few years ago:proud:

fixed

Bergpavian
08 Feb 13, 19:07

Seriously world class :proud:

0:36 ... Asshole. :D

Ffi201zi002tlis
10 Feb 13, 00:47
:pedobear:

junior55
15 Feb 13, 20:39
Never believed i would say this but what our team needs now most in terms of confidence , is for this guy to somehow score next match and give us a win.

Fitzy
18 Feb 13, 00:17
Hasn't this cunt turned out to be a useful signing...

Wallace
18 Feb 13, 04:59
Wish he was there to save the day.

Dylan
18 Feb 13, 07:04
The stage is set.