PDA

View Full Version : Zdravko Kuzmanovic

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Pimpin
30 Jan 13, 13:24
FedeNerazzurra.com ‏@_FedeNerazzurra
Kuzmanovic: "Very happy to wear the shirt of Inter. Valencia? There was interest but my desire has always been going back to Italy."

FedeNerazzurra.com ‏@_FedeNerazzurra
http://FedeNerazzurra.com » Medical For Kuzmanovic Tonight, Everything Completed With Contract Until 2017

Looks like its a done deal

WELCOME Zdravko Kuzmanovic

Vintage
30 Jan 13, 13:27
Welcome....

KevinB
30 Jan 13, 13:27
Mr X

Bzzlightyear
30 Jan 13, 13:31
I thought he was Mr Y :)

dynasty27
30 Jan 13, 13:35
Zlatko Kuzbrahimovic

Choppin Onions
30 Jan 13, 13:40
I don't know all that much about him other than the fact that he showed some promise at Fiorentina a few years back. Haven't seen a thing since. Rather than rip into him because I don't know him well, I'll just sit back and see how this is all plays out.

Welcome to Zdarvko though.

b4h4mooth
30 Jan 13, 13:42
delete

chipschups
30 Jan 13, 13:42
hope he can get his best shape again,,
lil bit overweight from some report
maybe need a time like guaro last year

AntonTheGreat
30 Jan 13, 13:44
kuzmanonovic is a solid midfielder. He was always one of fiorentinas top players game in and game out. At least from what i remember when they actually showed games in the US 3/4 years ago. But he also scores goals and passes well (as shown at stutgart), which is always good for our "creative as a brick" midfield.

Hugo Boss
30 Jan 13, 13:46
:notbad:
Zlatko Kuzbrahimovic

Toninu
30 Jan 13, 13:46
1 million is pretty insane, apparently we beat Liverpool and Valencia for him.

Pajo
30 Jan 13, 13:54
Still not official, you know the rule :) Will re-open it later once it's official.

vitomins
31 Jan 13, 12:02
It is official. Stuttgart announced the signing and there are pictures of him training with us already.

Solfice
31 Jan 13, 12:19
Good luck and don't fuck it up!

ur-um
31 Jan 13, 12:32
Welcome!

Mad Biscione
31 Jan 13, 12:38
Hope he turns out good for what we paid

Pajo
31 Jan 13, 12:40
Hope he turns out good for what we paid

Please wish he turns out better :D

chipschups
31 Jan 13, 12:48
http://s3.postimage.org/apx60ou8j/178077_500.jpg

gargano vs kuzmanovic,,

AntonTheGreat
31 Jan 13, 12:54
what makes this transfer more official then the schelotto? they are both with the team, open both threads :p welcome!

figer
31 Jan 13, 12:58
Zlatko Kuzbrahimovic

http://www.inter.it/aas/img/178082-650.jpg

b4h4mooth
31 Jan 13, 13:08
He looks badass tbh

jamsieboy86
31 Jan 13, 13:10
Solid signing, nothing spectacular but every club needs players of this ilk.

_OC_
31 Jan 13, 13:11

Cousins Bellic situation going on here.

Shaun
31 Jan 13, 13:17
He looks badass tbh

Really? From seeing the pics he seems to be chubby, and I noticed that he has tiny hands.

Iron_Inter
31 Jan 13, 13:31
I think he is kind of Poli player, decent back-up, he will be fighter in the midfield, decent passing, decent speed, and i think he will get as much as time as Poli did.

bibonzo
31 Jan 13, 13:34
A member of a previous forum I was a member(also a member here but not very active) held him in high regard and his quite a knowledgeable guy so at the price seems like a nice acquisition. Welcome Kuzma!

Y&h
31 Jan 13, 13:42
WELCOME ZDRAVKO!

Pajo
31 Jan 13, 13:45
Poll added, 7 from me.

jmaster
31 Jan 13, 14:13
Welcome Kuz!

Adriano
31 Jan 13, 14:48
he kinda looks like ibra...a bit...lool

wera
31 Jan 13, 14:52
every balkan guy looks like Ibra or Stank tbh

Mugy
31 Jan 13, 15:04
Welcome Kuzmanovic :)

Devious
31 Jan 13, 15:14
Velcome Velcome, let`s daaaance!! http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar5299_19.gif

Let`s dance! :boogy: :slick: :boogy:

rfU
31 Jan 13, 16:21
have literally heard nothing on this guy since he left fiorentina all those years ago. Showed promise as a Montolivo type player but lost some motivation along the way. Looks 2nd rate with the national team. Decent replacement for Guarin I suppose. Stuck between 6 and 7 for now. But lets see.

Fitzy
31 Jan 13, 21:57

That's not Inter HQ btw, that's just in some Serbian bar. Deki's shout.

Scottish_one
31 Jan 13, 22:01
great, sending Deki to meet our new signings in a bar :palm:

The Wall
31 Jan 13, 22:42
Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus) 36.82%
Marco Branca, nerazzurri4life, Wallace

9 - Icon. One of the best players in club history, and one of the best players in the world 12.27%
dynasty27

:lol: :lol:

4 for me. Some options are pretty similar(6&5,4-2), and don't make a lot of sense though. Like no.3 :palm:

wera
31 Jan 13, 23:14
I have a bad feeling, and I usually love to see the -ić players at Inter. Hopefully he proves me wrong, but I kinda know he won't be playing to his potential until next season begins, somewhat like Guarin. But right now? He is useless.

LoL. Like it matters. Nobody knows how he will play, just wait.

vitomins
01 Feb 13, 11:44
Kuz will not be eligible for Europa League because his former club, Stuttgart, is still participating in EL. You are not allowed to register a player if he played on a team that is still in the same competition.

I am sure our management will still put him on the list just to make things interesting...like Forlan. :P

b4h4mooth
01 Feb 13, 12:31
cant waite to see him play. We need big player like him in our midfield. Guarin combo with him would be spectacular to watch where both are longe ranger.

minterke
01 Feb 13, 12:49
5- Stramatroll DM

Choppin Onions
01 Feb 13, 13:01
That's Gargano mikey

Ed.
01 Feb 13, 14:56
Voted 1 based on how fif will bitch him.

Devious
01 Feb 13, 14:58
I voted 8 and you know why :oblivious:

marakana11
01 Feb 13, 20:10
A member of a previous forum I was a member(also a member here but not very active) held him in high regard and his quite a knowledgeable guy so at the price seems like a nice acquisition. Welcome Kuzma!

Thanks for the nice words Bibo.

I still feel he has a lot to offer to this team. He is very much a 2 way player who knows how to distribute a ball. He is very much a midfielder like Motta from his best days. However he does not have the same energy as Thiago.

Ever since Motta left we were void of what I like to call a "transition mid." If he reaches his best form he will play in between Cambiasso/Gargano (depending on fitness) and Guarin.

In the local media he has been quoted as saying "Valencia offered more money, but I wanted to go to Inter." That implies to me that he is quite motivated to put the Nerazurri colours on.

Considering our financial situation at 1-2 million he is a pretty good buy even if he does not develop into a proper starter. He is the type of player that will be consistent, at least that is what he has shown thus far. He also returns for the Italian style of football as he has understood like a lot of Balkan players that this is the league which suits our qualities most. I think that is also a reason Kovacic will be a hit.

My hope is that he fulfills the potential he showed at Fiorentina, but that is all up to him. He has everything he needs to succeed and not that much competition beside him either.

He has a good shot on him and he is an excellent penalty kick taker.

Inter2010
02 Feb 13, 01:56
Same goes for him.
Ok guys not expect much from him straight away he won't be our miracle.

- - - Updated - - -

We will vote according to his performance, we will see in the inter shirt other than that we have our reservations for these new players.

Iron_Inter
02 Feb 13, 10:27
3 min untill the presentation of Kuz and Schelotto.

Bzzlightyear
02 Feb 13, 10:28
3 min untill the presentation of Kuz and Schelotto.

TO bad i cant understand what they will talk about, as its Italian and i dont understand

Pajo
02 Feb 13, 21:26
Just came back form my best friend's house. Some of you, those who are longer fif members, might remember him, he is a memeber here, but haven't came by for years, a Bayern and Bundesliga fan.

So, when he saw me, he gave me some german beer (taken from Berlin, he studies there), i he said "Congrats, you got great player for cheap". I said, who, Kovacic? No, Kuzmanovic - was his answer.

He said he has poor season and is overweight (as all do), but was great in the past 3 years, especially his second. He said, his exact words: "I was always shitting my pants when Kuzmanovic had the ball around 25m to the goal". He siad Kuzmanovic has one of the best placed long shots he has ever seen, and that he is complete player. He also said Bayern were enquiring for him 2 years ago (didn't know about that?) but Stuttgart didn't want to let him go. Apparently, he had some argument with the Stuttgart management because of the refused deal.

He said weaknesses of Kuz are that players easily dribble their way passed him (poor in defense), and that sometimes he tries stupid long shots from 40m away. Then again, which bomber doesn't? :D

I got excited by Martin's words. I have always liked Kuzmanovic, but since my friend hates Inter and Serie A, and yet praises him, i really got excited. I hope he can return his form from 2010/2011 where he bossed, and according to my friend, was voted for Stuttgart best player by the fans.

Ffi201zi002tlis
03 Feb 13, 04:07
poor dude, Pajo jinxed him. :yao:

snake
03 Feb 13, 04:12
Just came back form my best friend's house. Some of you, those who are longer fif members, might remember him, he is a memeber here, but haven't came by for years, a Bayern and Bundesliga fan.

So, when he saw me, he gave me some german beer (taken from Berlin, he studies there), i he said "Congrats, you got great player for cheap". I said, who, Kovacic? No, Kuzmanovic - was his answer.

He said he has poor season and is overweight (as all do), but was great in the past 3 years, especially his second. He said, his exact words: "I was always shitting my pants when Kuzmanovic had the ball around 25m to the goal". He siad Kuzmanovic has one of the best placed long shots he has ever seen, and that he is complete player. He also said Bayern were enquiring for him 2 years ago (didn't know about that?) but Stuttgart didn't want to let him go. Apparently, he had some argument with the Stuttgart management because of the refused deal.

He said weaknesses of Kuz are that players easily dribble their way passed him (poor in defense), and that sometimes he tries stupid long shots from 40m away. Then again, which bomber doesn't? :D

I got excited by Martin's words. I have always liked Kuzmanovic, but since my friend hates Inter and Serie A, and yet praises him, i really got excited. I hope he can return his form from 2010/2011 where he bossed, and according to my friend, was voted for Stuttgart best player by the fans.

We've warned you enough, no more jinxing.

You're off.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/fifstyle/awards/Best%20Moderator.png

Hugo Boss
03 Feb 13, 04:41
TO bad i cant understand what they will talk about, as its Italian and i dont understand

TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO TO.... :troll:
Kuz is a very good distance shooter... Hope to see him againts Siena...

rockball
03 Feb 13, 06:32
Pajo has a lot of friends.

I4E
03 Feb 13, 06:39
He said weaknesses of Kuz are that players easily dribble their way passed him (poor in defense), and that sometimes he tries stupid long shots from 40m away. Then again, which Serbian midfielder doesn't? :D

Fixed :D

Pajo
03 Feb 13, 10:46
Pajo has a lot of friends.

Thanks god i do :D If i want Bundesliga info, i asked this guy. :D

And i was talking about Palacio for two years now :stuckup:

Batman
03 Feb 13, 13:55
Motta is that you?

armendsh
03 Feb 13, 13:57
Great player

javier_zanetti <3
03 Feb 13, 14:52
Together with Juan and Kovacic he was the only one who didn't deserve to lose today, very good game.

Mad Biscione
03 Feb 13, 14:57
Solid in the first half, second cant say its was one huge mess

Raul Duke
03 Feb 13, 14:57
THANK YOU BRANCA! YOU FUCKING GENIUS!

I4E
03 Feb 13, 14:58
THANK YOU BRANCA! YOU FUCKING GENIUS!

Kuzmanovic is an excellent aquisition.

Big Willy
03 Feb 13, 15:01
Liked him today. Good passing, vision and phyisical condition. Needs to work in his defensive work-rate. And, we need to play him alongside a strong DM, Like Cambiasso, not Zanetti.

Raul Duke
03 Feb 13, 15:04
--------Handa----
JZ-Rano-Juan/(Wall)-Naga
---------Cambi--------
---Kovacic----Kuzmanovic
---------Guarin----
---Palacio-Milito(Cassano)

...do it. Maybe Guarin and Kovacic swapped around. I don't know. But with we seem to have 4 mids who can actually do something now for the 1st time in a long time

Nyall
03 Feb 13, 15:06
Good debut... my only wish is that Guarin was more like him and only took shots as a last option and passed the damn ball first.

Batman
03 Feb 13, 15:08
He reminds me of Motta, though his defensive abilities is not as good. Ok, now if I ever see Gargano starting over him then.. Well, I dont know what else to do.

- - - Updated - - -

He reminds me of Motta, though his defensive abilities is not as good. Ok, now if I ever see Gargano starting over him then.. Well, I dont know what else to do.

Raul Duke
03 Feb 13, 15:10
Ok, now if I ever see Gargano starting over him then.. Well, I dont know what else to do.

Can't compare Gargano with Kuz. Gargano is a fucking animal and a useful player in certain situations. But hopefully Kuz is picked 90% of the time over Gargano

junior55
03 Feb 13, 15:16
The only fucking POSITIVE thing of this horror match

Fapuccino
03 Feb 13, 15:35
Again was helped out by the fact that Siena sat back and he had lots of time on the ball.

Interesting to see how he copes against high pressure teams, let's hope he keeps it up.

rfU
03 Feb 13, 16:40
seen many great debuts as an interisti (see Georgatos, Dalmat). Remember he's been considered 2nd rate for quite sometime. Just cause our shit midfield makes him look good...

Devious
03 Feb 13, 16:43
He performed as expected. real upgrade in midfield -passing wise- need to adapt more to our shitty midfield to improve his defensive duties.

Raul Duke
03 Feb 13, 16:43
Just cause our shit midfield makes him look good...

...no, his pin-point passing and clever distribution made him look good

Shaun
03 Feb 13, 16:47
--------Handa----
JZ-Rano-Juan/(Wall)-Naga
---------Cambi--------
---Kovacic----Kuzmanovic
---------Guarin----
---Palacio-Milito(Cassano)

...do it. Maybe Guarin and Kovacic swapped around. I don't know. But with we seem to have 4 mids who can actually do something now for the 1st time in a long time

This makes perfect sense, except for the fullbacks. We just threw away a striker and money on a RM/RW. Nagatomo isn't a good enough defender, and Pereira and Jonathan aren't good enough defensively as wingbacks let alone fullbacks.

Batman
03 Feb 13, 17:35
Can't compare Gargano with Kuz. Gargano is a fucking animal and a useful player in certain situations. But hopefully Kuz is picked 90% of the time over Gargano

I would only start Gargano when all the other midfielders are injured, other than that, only play him in the last 10 mins when we are leading and want to defend, he is perfect for that.

.h.
03 Feb 13, 17:38
no one expects him to be xavi, but today he was good. kept the ball, landed most if not all of his passes, overall very good.

wera
03 Feb 13, 18:25
yup, if we play him with a DM (or Gargano) and with Guarin on the right, this could be a good, physical midfield

and we let the wonderkid do wonders

Inter7
03 Feb 13, 19:00
as i said he left the middle way to open but very good on the ball his long ball to cassano was a thing of beauty

snake
03 Feb 13, 21:47
...no, his pin-point passing and clever distribution made him look good

Bam.

minterke
03 Feb 13, 22:19
His passing is good, but his workrate and defensive coverage is garbage. Siena had a free for all in midfield today running at our defense at will.

snake
03 Feb 13, 22:25
His passing is good, but his workrate and defensive coverage is garbage. Siena had a free for all in midfield today running at our defense at will.

Easy fix. Play Gargano.

Gargano has the workrate, Kuz has the passing. Can be a good duo. None of this Zanetti in midfield shit.

minterke
03 Feb 13, 22:27
Easy fix. Play Gargano.

Gargano has the workrate, Kuz has the passing. Can be a good duo. None of this Zanetti in midfield shit.

Agreed, Zanetti is 40 and shouldn't be getting this many minutes if we wanna compete at a top level. However, I don't see Strama benching him :(

KevinB
03 Feb 13, 22:27
How about Kuz - Cambiasso. If Cuchu only focusses on Dm aspect.

vasilios
03 Feb 13, 22:30
Agreed, Zanetti is 40 and shouldn't be getting this many minutes if we wanna compete at a top level. However, I don't see Strama benching him :(

And the minutes he does get sure as shit shouldn't be as a CM. Play him out wide and let Schelotto sit on the bench and play with his hair.

shingayi
03 Feb 13, 22:33
How about Kuz - Cambiasso. If Cuchu only focusses on Dm aspect.

The only one who forced him to focus on defensive duties was Mourinho, now he's entering the box in every occasion completely forgetting that his main job is to tackle and defend, not to score.

Fapuccino
03 Feb 13, 22:35
The only one who forced him to focus on defensive duties was Mourinho, now he's entering the box in every occasion completely forgetting that his main job is to tackle and defend, not to score.

And then gets caught too far up the field, and cant run back fast enough to cover. That's why Strama prefers Gargano over him.

Efrain21C
03 Feb 13, 22:39
And then gets caught too far up the field, and cant run back fast enough to cover. That's why Strama prefers Gargano over him.

its strama's fault for using 3-4-1-2 when game after game we realize we suck with that formation, every mediocre forward looks world class after playing with us

imagine emeghara at inter... what a forward!!!! /sarcasm

Doffy
03 Feb 13, 23:07
this guys sucks at defending doesnt he?

everything else was good but his workrate and his (lack of) defending is still a rather big flaw imo. well see how he does next

snake
03 Feb 13, 23:19
You guys asked for a fucking passer...you got that for about 2million, stop complaining about his defending...we got plenty of others to do that :lol:

.h.
03 Feb 13, 23:22
agreed.

Kudzmanovic is there to provide the link between defense and attack. His job is not to defend.

Look at Mourinho, Cambiasso-Motta duo. Kudzmanovic-Cambiasso could work just as well.

I honestly hope to never see him make a crucial tackle - because if he does, something is really wrong with our tactic. He's the guy who sits in front of the defense, and when they recover possession, they immediately pass it to him. He takes the ball up the field 20, 30 yards and then lays it off to either a winger or the trequartista/AMC (depending on formation), who then is in charge of the final ball for the goalscoring chances for the strkers.

shingayi
You guys asked for a fucking passer...you got that for about 2million, stop complaining about his defending...we got plenty of others to do that :lol:

This. But to fulfill FIF demands, one must be Xavi and Makelele combined.

KevinB
Now we only got 7 defensive minded players on the starting team :slick:

Doffy
03 Feb 13, 23:35
i never thought he was gonna be a playmaker. i always thought he was some kind of box to box, defensive mid for stuttgart.

haha fucking assholes, since when cant we ask questions anymore from our own players.

.h.
03 Feb 13, 23:36
no ones saying you cant ask questions :P

just sayin, i dont personally want to see him doing defensive duties. i want to see him collecting the ball and passing it up field with a 90-95% success rate.

Efrain21C
03 Feb 13, 23:38
Now we only got 7 defensive minder players on the starting team :slick:

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

YES
YES

YES!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/FYq7M.gif

I4E
04 Feb 13, 00:23
agreed.

Kudzmanovic is there to provide the link between defense and attack. His job is not to defend.

Look at Mourinho, Cambiasso-Motta duo. Kudzmanovic-Cambiasso could work just as well.

I honestly hope to never see him make a crucial tackle - because if he does, something is really wrong with our tactic. He's the guy who sits in front of the defense, and when they recover possession, they immediately pass it to him. He takes the ball up the field 20, 30 yards and then lays it off to either a winger or the trequartista/AMC (depending on formation), who then is in charge of the final ball for the goalscoring chances for the strkers.

You won't have to worry about Kuzmanovic ever having to defend. A Serbian midfielder that performs any defensive duties is a myth. :lol:

Il Divin Codino
04 Feb 13, 00:31

I don't think he's forgetting about defending, is Strama's tactics for him to join the attack, and honestly this season he's been very good at it. His best is at DM but I wouldn't mind if he keeps playing at LCM. Either Cuchu-Kuz-Guarin or Kuz-Cuchu-Guarin can work.

I4E
04 Feb 13, 00:32

This.

Zanetti should wind down.

Efrain21C
04 Feb 13, 01:43
This.

Zanetti should wind down.

But when our 40 years old Zanetti is one of our more consistant players around the pitch, you know there's a problem in our team

CafeCordoba
04 Feb 13, 04:23
Only thing Zanetti has been consistent in recent matches is giving up goals to the opponent.

Wallace
04 Feb 13, 08:12
That 60 yards long pass to Cassano in 25th minute. :datass:

I swear I haven't seen a pass like that for almost a decade.

(in Inter)

rfU
04 Feb 13, 09:48
You guys asked for a fucking passer...you got that for about 2million, stop complaining about his defending...we got plenty of others to do that :lol:With Guarin also average at defending it becomes a problem having them both in midfield. We're left with Gargano. Cuchu IMO doesn't have the legs or ability to cover as much ground. ANyway, this is an aspect of his game he shouldn't ignore but continuously work on.

- - - Updated - - -

...no, his pin-point passing and clever distribution made him look goodpin-point passing and clever distribution vs last placed team in the league? That's what has you all optimistic? Remember, this guy didn't make much of an impression in BLiga. Left without much of a fuss yet suddenly he's an excellent acquisition *smh* not saying he sucks but lets wait and see. Nonetheless looked impressive on his debut. Look forward to seeing more him. Is a fan of long range shots by the way.

.h.
04 Feb 13, 09:51
kudzmanovic can only play as well as the opposition he's playing against. A 10/10 performance against Siena (not saying thats what he did, but just sayin) is better than a 1/10 performance against Siena.

I dont think he has to have defensive duties. Mourinho made us work with Motta-Cambiasso, I dont see why Cambiasso-Kudzmanovic wouldnt work, especially with Guarin instead of Sneijder.

Fapuccino
04 Feb 13, 14:38
kudzmanovic can only play as well as the opposition he's playing against. A 10/10 performance against Siena (not saying thats what he did, but just sayin) is better than a 1/10 performance against Siena.

I dont think he has to have defensive duties. Mourinho made us work with Motta-Cambiasso, I dont see why Cambiasso-Kudzmanovic wouldnt work, especially with Guarin instead of Sneijder.

because cambiasso is an old fart, who gets caught up way too far up the field, and when we get countered he doesnt the legs to run back, leaving our defence completely exposed.

shingayi
04 Feb 13, 14:41
I think we are all in agreement that in our dream 4-2-3-1 formation, Kuzmanovic should be paired with Gargano. Serb focused on passing, and Gargano on intercepting the ball and tackling. That should work.

German_Interista
04 Feb 13, 15:15
So much hate against Cuchu. For me, he is one of our best players this seasons :eek:

Pajo
04 Feb 13, 15:37
He was, but had his drop in form. Still, he was playing the most minutes in our team on the age od 32, it was expected. Hope he returns in the first 11 soon enough, he is still crucial to us.

apahllo
04 Feb 13, 15:43
So much hate against Cuchu. For me, he is one of our best players this seasons :eek:

he is a hero for me as well.

milton
04 Feb 13, 16:23
Welcome back Thiago

Universe
04 Feb 13, 16:46
I think we are all in agreement that in our dream 4-2-3-1 formation, Kuzmanovic should be paired with Gargano. Serb focused on passing, and Gargano on intercepting the ball and tackling. That should work.

The words 'Gargano' and 'dream' do not belong in the same sentence unless the word 'bad' is somewhere in the middle too.

wera
05 Feb 13, 01:06
I do not believe we can play 4-2-3-1 with Kuzma and Gargano in the '2'. A 4-3-2-1/1-2 with Guarins strong presence would be better

we are missing a strong DM

nutcracker
10 Feb 13, 20:13
Im loving kuzmanovic, his self confidence and passing precision just behind the box looks promising.

This is actually what was the biggest strenght of Sneijder, being able to make such an unlike and impropable pass which turns the situation by 180 degrees.

Sneijder might be point perfect passer at some point, score free kicks, greatly connect the team, but what was most valued and also most influential, was that pass that kuzmanovic has seems to have too.

I think Kuzmanovic will be a mid-star at Inter. Someone valued like Vidal, Boateng, not a world best players on their position, but typical 25+ mil euro players like Lewandowski etc.

uny_arturo
10 Feb 13, 20:47
Excellent first half. He got very quiet in the second one after picking up the knock. Still, a good passer. He moves the ball around quickly and he has the physicality to defend well. He should start ahead of Scholetto.

P.S. I still can't believe we get him with such a modest price tag.

Il Divin Codino
10 Feb 13, 21:09
We finally found Motta's replacement! :slick:

snake
10 Feb 13, 21:15
P.S. I still can't believe we get him with such a modest price tag.

Don't give Branca the credit.

It was Kuzmanovics mum. She went around posting his transfermarkt link on a bunch of different forum sites until he got some media attention. Some media guy randomly linked him to us, Cassanos agent picked up the link, sent it to Strama, who then called Branca 10 times to get the signing.

sanka
10 Feb 13, 21:58
Anyone noticed the poll?

Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus) 44.94%
Marco Branca, nerazzurri4life, SeyeLntDream, Wallace

:awyeah: N4L troll mode.

Devious
10 Feb 13, 21:59
Told ya he`s an excellent passer!

Pajo
10 Feb 13, 22:05
Everything i said, is turning out good. Great passer, his presence in the midfield can be felt, but often week in defense and lets players to pass him.

Nevertheless, great two games for him. So far so good.

Devious
10 Feb 13, 22:11
No that`s what I said, you just repeated what I said! :challenge:

snake
10 Feb 13, 22:24
Anyone noticed the poll?

Legend. One of the absolute best players in the history of the game (think Meazza, Matthäus) 44.94%
Marco Branca, nerazzurri4life, SeyeLntDream, Wallace

:awyeah: N4L troll mode.

Poor Wallace...can never shake the 'are you being serious' tag.

uny_arturo
10 Feb 13, 22:27
Maybe he'll turn into some kind of Cambiassosque player - I don't mean his style, but his significance to the team.

He's a player that you won't give credits to when he's on the pitch, but you'll miss him when he's not.

I4E
10 Feb 13, 22:56
Kuzmanovic = Great deal

:datass:

.h.
10 Feb 13, 22:58
did what he needed to do very well. exactly the midfielder we're crying out for. cant believe people are criticising him over not defending. not his job. he's there to recover the balll frmo the defensive phase and bring it forward to the offensive phase. thats where kuzmanovic has been very good

wera
10 Feb 13, 23:04
exactly. but he will get better, don't you guys worry about that.

.h.
10 Feb 13, 23:10
he's not even bad now. He does EXACTLY what we need. links up play. Connects defensive midfield with offensive midfield. 100%, exactly what we've been in need for

Forza
10 Feb 13, 23:37
Goal gave him 2.5/5 yet said

"Sat in the center of the park and dictated play well in the first half, as he gave Cambiasso some license to get forward. Gave the Inter midfielder some well-needed balance."

:chan:

junior55
11 Feb 13, 00:43
Am i the only one who sees Motta in this guy???

I4E
11 Feb 13, 00:57
Am i the only one who sees Motta in this guy???

Probably...

I see Kuzmanovic

Jane The Virgin
11 Feb 13, 01:04
Motta was a bit more versatile. And a better player overall imo.

But this guy is good too. What i like most about him, is that he knows his limits, not a lot of players do know their limits and always do one extra thing more which always (if not always at least 90%) leads to a mistake. This guy does his job. Im in a good mood after the win so im not gonna bash and say that we already had a player like thisin Poli.

Whats done is done, two games, two solid performances, and only signs of improvement.

Wallace
11 Feb 13, 05:21
Composure wise they are similar, but Kuzmanovic's passing range is slightly higher.

Just as clumsy when tackling.

wera
11 Feb 13, 05:33
I didn't say he was bad. But he needs games to become even better. I see the potential, it's not like him playing good right now is a fluke. What I want is a little more workrate in the back. But overall I'm satisfied.

Mad Biscione
11 Feb 13, 05:47
He did recover two balls, in our penalty area in 1 on 1 situations. Overall good, keep it going

minterke
11 Feb 13, 14:59
I personally thought he was our worst player on the field. He make Cambiasso look like Usain Bolt, he nearly cost us a goal or two for how slow and weak he is.

The difference between him and Motta is that Motta went in hard on challenges and was defensively sound (or way less of a liability than Kuz).

I'm really not sold on this guy.

Doffy
11 Feb 13, 16:04
he wasnt bad at all yesterday, but i have also some doubts on this guy. he would make a great rotation player though.

and he has still time to win the doubters over, so yea. :oblivious:

Fapuccino
11 Feb 13, 16:12
He's like Motta except he can't tackle.

junior55
11 Feb 13, 16:17
I personally thought he was our worst player on the field.

And then smn might ask : "What fucking match did u see???"

Il Divin Codino
11 Feb 13, 18:01
imo Motta was not a great defender either, and he was slower than Alvarez with a broken leg. In a 4-3-1-2 under Mourinho he used to play as a LCM and Cambiasso DM and our defense was very strong. Then Leonardo changed that, Cambiasso as LCM and Motta DM and we suffered a lot (granted, we also played a higher defensive line which affected us).

But Motta could control tempo and make quick passes to move our midfield, he was great at that. If Kuzmanovic can do half of that, and for the price we got him, then it was a great deal :thumbsup:

sanka
11 Feb 13, 18:10
Seems a little static and slow with the ball and can't say he can add anything defensively he's just good with the passing and has a great long shot we haven't lived yet to see.

If some of the ppl use to flame Gargano for not being able to pass, well in this case you have a passer in all greatness but be prepared he might lacks whatever Gargano has.

minterke
11 Feb 13, 18:41
And then smn might ask : "What fucking match did u see???"

Tancredi Palmeri agrees with me, giving him a 5/10 (lowest score on our team)

Shark
11 Feb 13, 18:45
Tancredi Palmeri agrees with me, giving him a 5/10 (lowest score on our team)

Oh Tancredi PALMeri....then it must be true!

sanka
11 Feb 13, 18:47
:palm:eri

Fapuccino
11 Feb 13, 18:51
palmeri is great for transfer stuff, but for ratings hes a joke ;)

- - - Updated - - -

also motta was a great one touch player, seeing as he played in barca as well. kuzmanovic seems a bit slower mentally

minterke
11 Feb 13, 18:53
So far I can see what everyone is happy about (that he can pass and distribute decently) but everything besides his distribution is just awful, really really bad.

I hope he proves me wrong but like I said, so far I'm really not sold on the guy.

.h.
11 Feb 13, 18:57
But thats all we need. Gargano or Cambiasso can cover, look at the impact it had on us already. It shapes up the team differently, everyone feels confident counter-attacking because they dont expect the DMs to lose the ball in 0.3 seconds, a 90+% pass rate success is fucking awesome, and he's got the range of passing to set up long distance plays.

Great player - maybe not an "awesome player", but he's exactly what we need, and he's very damn good at what we need.

minterke
11 Feb 13, 19:02
But thats all we need. Gargano or Cambiasso can cover, look at the impact it had on us already. It shapes up the team differently, everyone feels confident counter-attacking because they dont expect the DMs to lose the ball in 0.3 seconds, a 90+% pass rate success is fucking awesome, and he's got the range of passing to set up long distance plays.

Great player - maybe not an "awesome player", but he's exactly what we need, and he's very damn good at what we need.

I wouldn't say he's very damn good. Pirlo and Motta are very damn good.

Also, to me he was a huge liability at some points in the Chievo match where he gave/almost gave the ball away which could've costed us the game. He doesn't close down players, which even if it's not you're job, is needed at this level of football. He's also really sluggish and slow on the ball.

I think it's because we have such poor passers on this team that a guy who comes in that's half decent at passing all of a sudden is Xavi to everyone.

Fapuccino
11 Feb 13, 19:04
So far I can see what everyone is happy about (that he can pass and distribute decently) but everything besides his distribution is just awful, really really bad.

so gago :yao:

Bzzlightyear
11 Feb 13, 20:24
i really dont understand what we do expect from him, we only payed a mill for him, this kind of players cost a lot more, maybe he doesnt shine like ready world class player, but imo he has done well this past 2 games he does have brilliant long ball passes. Us inter fans we do expect way to much from a new player give a rest, and for the love of GOD dont talk about Motta or Pirlo, its not fair to compare a player that just have arrived to be compared to a player who have won everything with inter.

armendsh
11 Feb 13, 20:35
Well that is our problem cuz every player who comes we compare them to the TREBLE TEAM.. Imagine when zanetti will leave us just imagine here what will be LOOKING FOR NEW ZANETTI we will buy 20players just to see another zanetti:palm:

Bzzlightyear
11 Feb 13, 20:39
Well that is our problem cuz every player who comes we compare them to the TREBLE TEAM.. Imagine when zanetti will leave us just imagine here what will be LOOKING FOR NEW ZANETTI we will buy 20players just to see another zanetti:palm:

I dont even think thats posible to say next Zanetti,

armendsh
11 Feb 13, 21:00
I dont even think thats posible to say next Zanetti,
We cant say that either for Motta or Maicon(Jonathan) we cant compare no one everyone has his own style

thatdude
11 Feb 13, 22:31
Motta was less impressive his first couple months, minus that derby goal. Motta didn't shine till we started playing 4-2-3-1 about mid season. Not saying Kuz's ceiling is that high but lets just let him grow. Dudes still 25.

Wallace
12 Feb 13, 01:30
People often overrate players from the past, especially those who won the treble.

I can remember countless of times when people complained about Motta, about his inconsistency in passing, lack of awareness in defense. Heck, he often tried to play the ball in our own area that resulted in us conceding goals. He was slow and clumsy, and agile players were running rings around him.

Kuzmanovic has similar problems really. Im happy to have him, even if he doesnt have the same impact on our squad as Motta had, he would still be an important squad player for us.

Fitzy
12 Feb 13, 02:01
People often overrate players from the past, especially those who won the treble.

THIS

Our general ball movement through midfield has been bad since Motta left, but it was also bad when he was here and has been bad for many years.

Pajo
12 Feb 13, 06:19
It has been bad since i started following this club 15 years ago :lol:

jmaster
12 Feb 13, 08:37

I can remember countless of times when people complained about Motta, about his inconsistency in passing, lack of awareness in defense. Heck, he often tried to play the ball in our own area that resulted in us conceding goals. He was slow and clumsy, and agile players were running rings around him.

Kuzmanovic has similar problems really. Im happy to have him, even if he doesnt have the same impact on our squad as Motta had, he would still be an important squad player for us.

trolling or...?

Pajo
12 Feb 13, 10:35
Even he is lost in his sarcastic self bro, even he doesnt know when he is trolling or not :D

Wallace
13 Feb 13, 08:36
Even he is lost in his sarcastic self bro, even he doesnt know when he is trolling or not :D

Just starting to run out of steam. Since the winter mercato closed, there's not enough things to say...

And Inter purchasing half talented players isn't really helping either...

Why do I sound like as if it's a bad thing? :lol:

I4E
13 Feb 13, 09:03
It has been bad since i started following this club 15 years ago :lol:

:lol:

longer !

wera
17 Feb 13, 23:27
not really a player for this game, too slow

Choppin Onions
18 Feb 13, 02:58
Looked lost defensively as the quick Viola players ran rings around him. And most of our team really. Motta was somewhat slow like Kuz is but he was a very solid tackler and had a good reading of the defensive aspects of the game while he was here (and not injured) It also helped that he played next to Cambiasso who was in his prime. I don't know if Kuzmanovic has those same qualities in him.

Universe
18 Feb 13, 03:14
Kuzmanovic is a goober. I could already tell from his debut that I'd be saying 'fucking Kuzmanovic' on a regular basis. As some mentioned, he is indeed a bit like Motta, just inferior in every way. Motta was a more astute passer and far more defensively capable, not to mention a great aerial threat.

Kuzmanovic shouldn't be a starter. At this point I'd be playing Cambiasso, Kovacic and Gargano. And Guarin, but he needs an ass kicking first. Don't know why the fuck Strama is playing him as AM, it's like Milan and their Boateng shit again.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 06:19
And yet, he was still waaay better than Cambi or Guarin...

I told you guys he has defensive issues, it's not his game. He needs destroyer next to him, someone energetic, like Gargano. And he is also better passer and has better shot than Motta.

Wallace
18 Feb 13, 06:51
Cambiasso-Kuzmanovic-Kovacic stands off opponents too much, we let Fiorentina pass with free will around our box.

If we play with this many technical midfielders, then we need to get them to press. Fiorentina don't have this problem despite playing so many technical midfielders.

Otherwise, we'll just be stuck with Cambiasso-Kuzmanovic-Gargano or some shit like that. If that's the case, we might as well just play Cambiasso-Mudingayi-Gargano. Which means this purchase is useless, we've acquired the players who can make us play better, but we cannot utilize them because we cannot change the way we play.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 06:53
Garga, Guarin can press. Kovacic probably, but is poor tackler. We can't expect Cambi or Kuzmanovic to press, they are way too slow and have poor stamina (Kuzma has some extra kilos as well). Technique has nothing to do with pressing and closing down.

Wallace
18 Feb 13, 06:58
Garga, Guarin can press. Kovacic probably, but is poor tackler. We can't expect Cambi or Kuzmanovic to press, they are way too slow and have poor stamina (Kuzma has some extra kilos as well). Technique has nothing to do with pressing and closing down.

You've completely misunderstood my post.

These technical midfielders we have, Kuzmanovic and Kovacic are unable to stand off and contain, which resulted in Fiorentina completely bypass our midfield with ease. We were unable to win any tackles around the box playing the way we do now with these two both present in the midfield along with Cambiasso.

Doffy
18 Feb 13, 12:01
i dont think motta his passing was worse then this guy. if anything kuzmanovic is lesser then motta in any way possbible. his passing is average, he always goes for simple short and mid range passes. he is just bad tbh, if you are gonna play this guy in front of the defence you are in big trouble.

and what is technical? he cant dribble for shit, and his pass technique is average. people act like his some kind of banega, well he isnt. he is like motta, a fat motta who cant defend and with no workrate. and what good is a motta who cant defend, honestly.

get rid of him is my advice. no wonder he got no play time in stuttgart.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 12:19
Really man? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

1. He has fitness issues and just came to the team, played 3 games ffs. Was good in the first, and in the second, bad in the third. Not a bad start, especially in this pathetic way we are playing.
2. His shots are WAAAY better than Motta.
3. His passing is definitely not average. Short passes? You do realize that every long pass he made found his target? And also you do realize that he has only one forward, and no wingers to send trough/long passes? He had more advanced players last game, he passed to them. Lazy to look for statistics, but i bet he has over 90% pass success of the long balls he has sent.
4. He didn't get playing time at Sttugart? :howler: If you are unsure, just check ffs... He has had over 100 starts for them in 3.5 years. He wasn't sure starter ONLY this year where he had issues with his coach and his weight.
5. He is shit defender, always has been. He is NOT DM, very poor tackler. Defensive play has never been and will never be one of his strong sides.

The Wall
18 Feb 13, 13:23
I don't really pay much attention to individual perfomances while we are playing without a real coach and instructions but Kuzmanović is a nothing player, as expected. Completely irrelevant and average. He got a 4 year contract right? :lol:

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 13:28
Where were you in the rest two games where he was pretty good, i wonder...

A.l.i
18 Feb 13, 13:33
As a DM, he reminds of a less quality Stankovic who takes too much time on the ball.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 13:34
As a DM, he reminds of a less quality Stankovic who takes too much time on the ball.

Must be the surname :awwyeah:

The Wall
18 Feb 13, 13:39
Where were you in the rest two games where he was pretty good, i wonder...

As I said yesterday, the standards have become sooooo low.

Even Kharja managed to play pretty good in his first few Inter games but he was still shit, just like Kuzmanović is.

He did OK against Siena(where they destroyed us) and Chievo :lol: Fucking football juggernauts.

Siena and Chievo:palm:

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 13:43
So? Some can't do shit against lesser teams either. I'd love to see him flop in derbies but be of great service against eh lesser teams. Wins against those teams bring titles anyway, not derby wins.

We'll see how it goes, too early to say if he'd flop or be a success... He does need time and needs to lose some weight. Few good/bad games mean shit.

The Wall
18 Feb 13, 13:51
So? Some can't do shit against lesser teams either. I'd love to see him flop in derbies but be of great service against eh lesser teams. Wins against those teams bring titles anyway, not derby wins.

We'll see how it goes, too early to say if he'd flop or be a success... He does need time and needs to lose some weight. Few good/bad games mean shit.

Which quality player can't do shit against Chievo and Siena? :lol: It's also not a fact that wins agains those teams bring titles, there were numerous examples where derby games were the title deciders.

Also Kuzmanović can not flop since he was never expected to be any good. He is a shit player who will mostly play like shit with some bright moments because that's who he is. Despite you living in a fucking dreamland, players just don't change over night. We aren't living in a world where Stuttgart bench player becomes a difference maker at a club trying to fight for trophies/or CL spot in the Serie A. So he won't flop or be a success, he'll be the same old shitty Kuzmanović he has been for some time.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 13:54
jesus :palm:

Fine, i'm done.

minterke
18 Feb 13, 15:32
Kuz is garbage compared to Motta. He has ZERO battling qualities and hes a HUGE liability in our midfield. I hope he's relegated to the bench soon. I don't care if he can pass, thats the only quality he has.

Pajo
18 Feb 13, 16:40
Overall Motta was better, true. But saying Kuzmanovic is "garbage" is not right.

Man, i remember how many times people on FIF were bashing Motta for losing the ball that lead to a goal/chance for the oposition, crying over his lack of speed and injury pronessess.. I was one of those that were defending him.

And now you (not you Mike, but you as plural, the forum), are bashing a guy that has played 3 games for us, and making Motta a god, the same motta was utterly bashed while part of this team.

rockball
18 Feb 13, 16:49
Pajo, don't :wallbang:

Bzzlightyear
18 Feb 13, 16:57
What the hell is wrong with people, why so much hate why so much anger, sometimes i feel like i am the only one who have watched inter at around 1994ish, and i can tell this inter had a lot of failer players in time, but to judge a player for only 3 game and call the player garbage is so low that it cant get any lower how sometimes us fans are pathetic, were was the old times were we did say, " hey its ok he will be better " but now days we expect to see new Eto new JZ new this new that new " everything new " its like we are waiting for the return of Jesus Christ, give a brake instead of slamming his head on the wall.

achilles
18 Feb 13, 17:54
The one shot he had against Fiorentina (when we were still only 1 down, I believe) missed the top corner by 0.5m at most. It was a great strike. Hopefully he can find the net for us a few times between now and the end of the year. His passing and shooting could be very useful for us, but he needs to get his stamina and work rate up.

Saihan
18 Feb 13, 18:00
I thought he did well under pressure a lot of the times, something that alot of our midfield was lacking... I think everyone played a poor game, its a bit unfair to attack him so early and on such a game
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Big Willy
18 Feb 13, 21:21
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

Wat.

rockball
19 Feb 13, 06:54
As much as people blame Kuzmanovic for his poor defending against Fiorentina, he was the LCM and most attacks (and goals) came from the right flank where the "boss" DM Cambiasso and best RWB Zanetti played.

jmaster
23 Feb 13, 19:00
Nice interview ahead of the derby. "Milan will win nothing, zero tituli."

http://www.calciomercato.com/inter/kuzmanovic-l-alter-ibra-caro-milan-per-te-zero-titoli-782524

king_elnino
24 Feb 13, 04:08
Zero tituli... Bahahahahaha..

uny_arturo
24 Feb 13, 20:51
Useless piece of shit today. Holding the ball when it's 80"+? Pointing around and not helping out with defence? Who the fuck do you think you are?

Good passer, yes. Somebody we need when we're 1 goal down? NOT!

Tanel
24 Feb 13, 21:01
Horrible. Take a little risk Kuzmanovic. He's got the ability to play well, but he is afraid to lose the ball. Even when he has 15-20 yards of open space in front of him, he passes sideways.

wera
24 Feb 13, 21:04
you don't know what Strama said to him

he looked like Strama put him there to slow things down, to get this draw

thatdude
24 Feb 13, 21:40
you don't know what Strama said to him

he looked like Strama put him there to slow things down, to get this draw

Agreed. I'm sure Stram's instructions were to keep possession first and foremost. He could have made risky passes but that would have led to counters. I think he came in today and did his job.

CafeCordoba
24 Feb 13, 21:50
Yes, he did that. Calmed our game, because otherwise Gargano would have probably fucked up the ball one more time which could have lead to a conceded goal.

rockball
25 Feb 13, 07:28
Still shitting on Gargano are we?

Didn't nobody saw the Fio game where the opposition could even take a dump on the football outside our box with no one to bother them?

RobinV
25 Feb 13, 07:44
The dude reminds me of Thiago Motta tbh due to his physic and calmness on the ball.

linggarisme
21 Mar 13, 19:23
he is a good player... like motta...

minterke
21 Mar 13, 21:31
The dude reminds me of Thiago Motta tbh due to his physic and calmness on the ball.

He's a shittier version of Motta. Just like Jonathan is a shittier version of Maicon and Stramaccioni is a shittier version of Mourinho.

Batman
21 Mar 13, 21:38
His defending is crap, and is slower and clumsier than Motta, I like his passing though.

Pajo
21 Mar 13, 21:38
He looks like Motta, but is not that similar. He is better passer and has better shot, MUCH better shot, but he is VERY worse in defense and is not the aerial thread Motta is.

snake
21 Mar 13, 21:51
He's a shittier version of Motta. Just like Jonathan is a shittier version of Maicon and Stramaccioni is a shittier version of Mourinho.

Just like Dino Advic was a shittier version of Mike. And Pajo shittier mod than Hamed.

Even FIF suffered.

Pajo
21 Mar 13, 21:52
:lol:

Miles
21 Mar 13, 22:24
He looks like Motta, but is not that similar. He is better passer and has better shot, MUCH better shot, but he is VERY worse in defense and is not the aerial thread Motta is.

Are you fucking crazy? Zdravko isn't near as good as Motta in terms of passing, however I agree that he has a better shot than Thiagone, but not MUCH better like you say it, they're both pretty good shooters.

We don't have to forget that this guy is a mezz'ala, and he's not really used to playing in front of the defense, however his qualities are clearly more adapted to a DM than a mezz'ala, hope he adapts well. But he needs to lose weight.

IRR26
21 Mar 13, 22:43

:serious:

I haven't seen enough Kuzmanovic but if he would be better passer than Motta our position in league table would look very different. The THING that Motta could do was passing and what we have been lacking since Motta left is the deep lying playmaker that Motta excelled the first part of the last season.

nerazzurri4life
21 Mar 13, 23:11
this thread is lulz....

really? kuz being compared to motta? :lol:

Pajo
21 Mar 13, 23:13
He IS better passer. Has better vision, much better tbh. Motta has better techique and is much better at holding the ball, that i didnt mention.

And Motta is shit at long distance shooting, there are only few goals scored outside the box.

Nevertheless, imo Motta is better player, the point is they are not really comparable.

IRR26
22 Mar 13, 00:05
He IS better passer. Has better vision, much better tbh. Motta has better techique and is much better at holding the ball, that i didnt mention.

:pokerface:

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 00:10
I give up. You haven't seen Kuzmanovic before this few games in Inter, im certain of it. When has Motta given long pass over the defense? WHen has Motta given long trough pass to the wingers? I remember few good trough passes for him.. Kuz has done that many times, even at Inter. Motta is overall better player, mostly because of the eireal thread he gives, and his defensive contribution. Also is better at holding the ball. But the raw passing and long shots, Kuzmanovic is much better at.

minterke
22 Mar 13, 04:20
Speaking in technical terms, I really just thinking he's shittier overall. Like take all of Thiago Motta's FIFA stats and do -5 to each attribute and you have Kuzmanovic.

Forza
22 Mar 13, 05:07
Speaking in technical terms, I really just thinking he's shittier overall. Like take all of Thiago Motta's FIFA stats and do -5 to each attribute and you have Kuzmanovic.

Motta has around 80 which means Kuzmanovic should have 75? Keep in mind M'baye has 71 :D I'd say around -2

Wallace
22 Mar 13, 05:57
Motta rarely made long passes.

Kuzmanovic definitely demonstrated his passing accuracy and range during his very few games with us.

No queston he is a very competent passer.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 12:03

Except shoot accuracy and shot power should go + 10, and long passing +5. :D Also, defense -20, and heading/jumping -10. :D

Raul Duke
22 Mar 13, 13:20
Kuzmanovic has better long range passing and shooting but that's about it.

Motta's biggest strength was removing the pressure off the defense. On and off the ball. Not only was he a physical beast in defense but when our side had the ball, Motta was always making himself an option and would just pass it off to Sneijder or another more advanced player, 90% of the time it would be a one touch pass. Sure Kuzmanovic can look up and spray a pinpoint pass but the player who most resembles Motta in our team IMO is Mudingayi. Not enough sample space to judge Kovacic

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 14:07
Thank you :D

sanka
22 Mar 13, 14:27
Rotational player hasn't conviced me yet that he deserves to be a starter.

Fapuccino
22 Mar 13, 14:37
If they wanted a midfielder who could pass but couldn't defend, they shoulve gotten Gago. 10x better passer

qb4ever_2k
22 Mar 13, 14:47
If they wanted a midfielder who could pass but couldn't defend, they shoulve gotten Gago. 10x better passer

Gago :yao:

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 15:12

:palm:

Gagos passing <= Garganos passing.

Why do i bother tbh.. You said it yourself when we argued about Gago, you havent watch him :lol: And Gago is not bad at defending.

Fapuccino
22 Mar 13, 15:23
lmao pajo weren't you the one bragging about kuzman at the beginning?

gago is a great passer, he just sucks at everything else

nerazzurri4life
22 Mar 13, 15:23
actually pajo, the only thing :palm: worthy in this thread is your overhyping of kuz. He is a mediocre player, period.

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 15:27
Gago being great passer :palm: only according to who scored.

Kuzmanovic is definitely above mediocre. Not some world beater or starting material, but still decent player. And i am not overhyping him, just stating his strong and weak sides. People haven't even seen him play and whine/praise him. He is in poor form, has been for a year now, is overweight, but if he can get his form from his first 2 seasons at Stutgart or his Viola form, he can be immense for us. IF, big IF, we all know how balkan players are :palm:

Fapuccino
22 Mar 13, 16:44
IF, big IF, we all know how balkan players are :palm:

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01215/prussia_1215562c.jpg

Doffy
22 Mar 13, 16:52
mediocre at best maybe, right now he isnt even mediocre but a few levels below. what good is a player in his position who can not defend.

Irequis
22 Mar 13, 17:02
How the hell he is mediocre player ? Maybe he isn't world class, he is not at Scholes Carrick Busquet Schweini etc level, but currently he is the best passer which we have. Aside of Kovacic (who is still very young), who else can play as passer ?
Yes he cant defend, but isn't it the same case with Kovacic ? Isn't it why we have Gargano ?

F U C K MILAN
22 Mar 13, 17:04
the guy is not world class...far off it, but to write him off completely as a shit player is wrong, i see him being a very useful squad player, and getting him for 1m could be a bargain

Pajo
22 Mar 13, 17:24
That's my point from begining. He has some qualities that no other player we have possess. If used properly, he can be great, at least rotational player for us. Not a world class, never has been and never will be (although in viola he was labeled as potential world class), but not mediocre either.

Dylan
22 Mar 13, 18:48
So we've established he isn't world class by now I guess...

Devious
22 Mar 13, 19:36
You guys establish whatever you want. I`ll establish my own. I walk alone :fuckyea:

Sokrates
22 Mar 13, 20:42
Whait? Why the fuck did I vote "8"? I didn't know this guy, never saw him play, even at Inter I only saw 1 halftime against Siena.
Can't remember anything, for sure I was drunk :yao:

Fapuccino
23 Mar 13, 02:39
i hope you gago haters, saw the argentina game tonight. to say kuzman is better than this guy is a bigger blasphemy than posting gay porn in the adult thread

Earth
23 Mar 13, 02:53
Banega should have started over gago/montillo

Pajo
24 Mar 13, 12:38
Got injured on training for Serbia before the Croatia game, so he didnt feature vs. Croatia. He is now returning to Milan for check-ups.

edit: didnt see the Gago post. If you go back you'll see i never said Kuzmanovic is better than Gago, just said Gago is shit. I do think that tho. One game means nothing, seen lot's of both to claim that. Or better said, he has more quality and can be better. I just hope he loses his weight and returns to his best soon enough.
So, till someone watches them often, more than 2 times per year, i can talk with. Till then, shut the fuck up.

edit2: I will never understand, how can you be such a fan of Gago when you admitted you hadn't seen him play? I can understand if you watch him all the time, like him, thus overrate him, but see him twice and make him world class beater and excellent passer? :yao:

Ffi201zi002tlis
24 Mar 13, 13:01
edit2: I will never understand, how can you be such a fan of Gago when you admitted you hadn't seen him play? I can understand if you watch him all the time, like him, thus overrate him, but see him twice and make him world class beater and excellent passer? :yao:
whoscored wrote it. :closeenough:

but according to whoscored, passing's also Gargano's strength, so I dont think Gago's passing is much better than Gargano. :troll:

Pajo
24 Mar 13, 13:02
But they are wrong about Gargano, right about Gago. Problem?

Fapuccino
25 Mar 13, 16:58
whoscored.com bases passing on statistics, not what people think of them.

that being said gargano has a pass completion rate of 85-86%, that's why it's listed as strong.

but in order to be listed as very strong like gago, it's not just the pass completion ratio, it's key passes, assists, accurate long balls, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

its not just statistics alone, from what I remember of him in Madrid, and from what people have said online, everyone agrees that passing is his strongest asset, and his defending is bad. kuzmanovic definitely is not a better passer than him. I'd never see kuzmanovic even close to playing for real madrid sub or not a sub.

monster09
25 Mar 13, 17:02
whoscored.com bases passing on statistics, not what people think of them.

that being said gargano has a pass completion rate of 85-86%, that's why it's listed as strong.

but in order to be listed as very strong like gago, it's not just the pass completion ratio, it's key passes, assists, accurate long balls, etc...

- - - Updated - - -

its not just statistics alone, from what I remember of him in Madrid, and from what people have said online, everyone agrees that passing is his strongest asset, and his defending is bad. kuzmanovic definitely is not a better passer than him. I'd never see kuzmanovic even close to playing for real madrid sub or not a sub.

Gago averages 4.2 accurate long balls per game in the league and 0.2 key passes whereas Gargano averages 4.4 long balls and 0.8 key passes.

Both are not very good passers, they are good when they play safe short passes.

Fapuccino
25 Mar 13, 17:08
you cant just take the stats you like, and omit others.

gago has 1.3 key passes/game and 0.8 accurate through balls in the CL. while Gargano has 0.2 in Serie A, 0 in EL.

and statistics aside, ask any madrid fan, and theyll tell you he was a good passer, its just he lacked discipline.

J..
25 Mar 13, 17:12
Gago suckssss.

Ffi201zi002tlis
25 Mar 13, 17:26
and statistics aside, ask any madrid fan, and theyll tell you he was a good passer, its just he lacked discipline.
trust me, theyll just say he sucks :yao: unless the guy you asked was Nerazzurri_Ninja :oblivious:

I'd rather play Kharja instead of Gago tbh :work:

KevinB
25 Mar 13, 17:30
trust me, theyll just say he sucks :yao: unless the guy you asked was Nerazzurri_Ninja :oblivious:

I'd rather play Kharja instead of Gago tbh :work:

That's deep

Illyricum
25 Mar 13, 17:37
i`d take Gago any day, any time instead of kuzmanovic.

Ffi201zi002tlis
25 Mar 13, 17:49
That's deep
Kharja gave us 5 assists in just 5 months :legend::worldclass::closeenough::challenge: better than Gago with Roma last year. :troll:

Pajo
25 Mar 13, 19:39
Ok, Gago is world class passer, Xavi level, enough now.

J..
25 Mar 13, 19:42
Ok, Gago is world class passer, Xavi level, enough now.

Boss!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nt_oVKFKj5k&t=0m16s

Pimpin
25 Mar 13, 20:25
everysingle midfielder from spain can pass like xavi/iniesta , and everysingle player in brazil is a fast and a beast dribbler :oblivious: pajo just does not know it

Pajo
25 Mar 13, 20:31
What about Argentinean midfielders? :trollol:

Pimpin
25 Mar 13, 20:35
What about Argentinean midfielders? :trollol:

they all have creativity , can pass better than anyonehttp://www.hdwallpapersarena.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/gago.jpg

wera
21 Apr 13, 12:39
did really good in first half, but still seems like a player that has little stamina

I don't mind having him next season

javier_zanetti <3
21 Apr 13, 12:56
did really good in first half, but still seems like a player that has little stamina

I don't mind having him next season
I think he can be good sub, and we can't sell him for more than 2-2.5M, so i think it's better for him and for us that he will stay.

But why he isn't playing as DMF?

F U C K MILAN
21 Apr 13, 14:23
he played very well today, solid buy for 1m

junkie
21 Apr 13, 16:02
I would like to see him behind kovacic and not the other way around...but kovacic behind guarin...
let kuzma defend...kova be the playmaker more upfront

but its like modric case when they judged him that he dont score enough goals...but if he does it would be like- modric recovers the ball and passes to modric, modric has a nice run he dribles and passes to modric then modric passes to modric and modric scores

wera
21 Apr 13, 18:10
today Zanetti covered for Jonathan, Kovačić and Kuzmanović... wow. We need a motherfucking DM, goddammit.

Kuzma is not that.

Pajo
21 Apr 13, 18:12
I would like to see him behind kovacic and not the other way around...but kovacic behind guarin...
let kuzma defend...kova be the playmaker more upfront

but its like modric case when they judged him that he dont score enough goals...but if he does it would be like- modric recovers the ball and passes to modric, modric has a nice run he dribles and passes to modric then modric passes to modric and modric scores

Nah, Kuz worst side is his defending. But he is damn good passer. Lost some kilos it seems too.

wera
21 Apr 13, 18:14
shame he didn't score today, don't know why he had to blast it to outerspace like that

Choppin Onions
21 Apr 13, 19:34
Really half-asses it when it comes to defending. A solid squad player considering the price but I definitely wouldn't start the guy in important games unless a manager can transform him into a more responsible player without the ball.

Serie A
22 Apr 13, 22:48
Best no 10 in serie A right now:fap: