View Full Version : Matteo Colombi

.h.
21 Apr 13, 12:41
Matteo Colombi
http://giovanili.inter.it/aas/showimg?ID=3822&S=7
D.O.B.: 13-06-94
Position: Deep playing forward
A bit like: Pandev/Palacio
Chance of first team action this season: 30%. He's one of our "emergency" strikers, and its hard to predict if he will see any action ontop of that
Chance of loan next season: 75% - I think he will probably take a loan, but its also possible he will be registered as an overage player
Chance of staying at Inter in the long term: 30%. I think he's a good young player, we play him a lot at youth level, and he's scored a few goals too
Introduction:
He likes to roam across the striker positions, getting involved at all levels. Goalscoring contribution - as is true for all our young players - is a bit wanting, but in terms of impact and action he has decent contributions there. He needs to develop a lot if he wants to be an Inter player, but a good loan for him would be useful next season, and we'll see what he's made of.

Earth
21 Apr 13, 12:59
easy with the threads bro

.h.
21 Apr 13, 13:18
they're like pokemon
gotta catch them all

Fitzy
21 Apr 13, 14:29
:pedobear:mon

J..
21 Apr 13, 14:56
Chance of staying at Inter in the long term: 30%. I think he's a good young player, we play him a lot at youth level, and he's scored a few goals too.

The number three must be a fail. The chance is around 0%. We are taking about Inter.

.h.
21 Apr 13, 14:59
well, my assumption relies on us not having a brainfart

J..
21 Apr 13, 15:02
The club is a brainfart. We can't change it unfortunately.

Serie A
21 Apr 13, 22:30
I like this player, dany of u guys follow the primavera?

.h.
29 Apr 14, 12:29
he's apparently scoring quite a lot of goals at Torino Primavera

this thread should be moved to loaned, btw