PDA

View Full Version : Chivu or King?

BlueBacchus
23 Apr 05, 07:39
Alright so it appears as if there is a split decision on which one is more prefered here in the forums.
Since I heard that the poll system is virus affected, I decided to count the polls myself.
So just write the name of the two players.
I will keep track of the count.

Gismo
23 Apr 05, 07:50
Chivu.

snake
23 Apr 05, 08:17
King by a country mile. but im talking for the CB position. any1 who says otherwise either despises england, or has never seen king play ona regular basis

catanha
23 Apr 05, 08:26
Let's see.
Ledley King who has never played in European competition, has just burst onto the scene in the last season and a half, doesn't start for his country and plays in the Premier league...so you couldn't guarantee him to fit in to the Serie A......

or
Cristian Chivu who has played European competition and beaten the best of strikers, has been on the scene for years (even when he was a teenager), has been called the next Maldini by the likes of Koeman, is seen as Maldini's replacement at Milan (just goes to show his class), has PROVEN himself in the Serie A (yes people, the same league to which Inter are in).

Hmm....hard one :rollani:

no brainer...Chivu easily..

primo-inter
23 Apr 05, 08:58
Chivu in a heart-beat.

Handoyo
23 Apr 05, 10:20
I'd actually like to keep all Chivu discussion in one topic, but ah, what the hey.

I added a poll and voted for Chivu.

Hand;)yo

primo-inter
23 Apr 05, 10:24
This is off-topic but anyway...

Handoyo in your signature it says..

Customers with the following symptoms are strictly prohibited:

- A Rossonero or Bianconero past

Mancini was a fan of bianconeri as a child. :dielaugh:

Ziyad
23 Apr 05, 10:37
I am a spurs fan when it comes to the EPL...I luv King,he has been great for them.Fast,Strong,good in the Air...BUT

Chivu is experienced on both the SerieA,the European game,and the international one more.Plus he can play more than one position...That is why if we had to get one of them only i would rather Chivu..(even though he slipped causing the goal this weekend)

We cant afford to ignore ones experience over the other especially in serieA.We cant bring someone and see if they will adapt or not to this style or will make it.Too many variables for King and none for Chivu which tilts the scale towards Chivu..

It would be nice though to get BOTH :heart: :D

Granit
23 Apr 05, 10:41
I voted for King !!! :stuckup: ;)

Pravesh
23 Apr 05, 11:09
CHIVU ... coz I haven't seen King yet, never actually. :D

I have seen Chivu's game lots of time and am usually impressed with him. ;)

SB9Dragon
23 Apr 05, 13:29
I'd rather King for the CB position simply because he's taller. But to be honest I've only seen him on review shows but from what I've seen I've been impressed. But even so I'd still like to see Chivu. I can't really pick between them so I'd like both.

But I voted for Chivu. :P

Pani
23 Apr 05, 20:47
Chivu is better!

BlueBacchus
24 Apr 05, 01:16
I'd actually like to keep all Chivu discussion in one topic, but ah, what the hey.

I added a poll and voted for Chivu.

Hand;)yo

Thanks Handoyo, I appreciate that. :)

Stefan
24 Apr 05, 13:11
Chivu but king would be great as well. But cause of expierence I would pick chivu.

Hammoudi
24 Apr 05, 23:13
oh WOW, so only 4 fans voted for King? He is exactly what we need as a CD, Chivu would be good as a LB. Don't put offensive things into considerations, that's why we need him.

Also, Serie A experience is good, but not great. Don't forget that all the foreignes that succeeded in italy came fresh with no experience. Sometimes you have to risk and see. Did Cambiasso have any Serie A experience? Doesn't Materazzi know Serie A inside out? But the two are miles in performance.

snake
25 Apr 05, 01:37
oh WOW, so only 4 fans voted for King? He is exactly what we need as a CD, Chivu would be good as a LB. Don't put offensive things into considerations, that's why we need him.

Also, Serie A experience is good, but not great. Don't forget that all the foreignes that succeeded in italy came fresh with no experience. Sometimes you have to risk and see. Did Cambiasso have any Serie A experience? Doesn't Materazzi know Serie A inside out? But the two are miles in performance.

havent been on for a day, everythings oppisote, has the world gone mad?

catanha
25 Apr 05, 03:02

There is a difference in coming from La Liga or a South America, the players can easily adapt.
Whereas the English based players who have joined the Serie A; have turned out to be failures; Ian Rush (lol), Robbie Keane and Paul Ince.
The point is that I and many others would rather have a player who has proven himself with the elite in European futebol, Italian futebol and International futebol...whereas King (none of us are doubting his talents, hardly) has only truly proven himself in England.

BlueBacchus
25 Apr 05, 03:28
There is a difference in coming from La Liga or a South America, the players can easily adapt.
Whereas the English based players who have joined the Serie A; have turned out to be failures; Ian Rush (lol), Robbie Keane and Paul Ince.
The point is that I and many others would rather have a player who has proven himself with the elite in European futebol, Italian futebol and International futebol...whereas King (none of us are doubting his talents, hardly) has only truly proven himself in England.

I agree with everything Catanha said. English players statisticly do not adapt to the Seria A. As a result of that fact, how many English players do you see in the Seria A right now? How many top teams from Italy have English players? And if they do how many of them start?
King had a good season, two maximum. But Chivu, who just got back from injury, is proving his worth once again.

Hammoudi
25 Apr 05, 03:35
Yeah, that's a good point. However, I don't think english players will fail nowadays abroad. Also, Ince had a positive experience with us, I don't think it was a total failure.

BlueBacchus
25 Apr 05, 03:44
Yeah, that's a good point. However, I don't think english players will fail nowadays abroad. Also, Ince had a positive experience with us, I don't think it was a total failure.

It was a not a complete failure, but English players are niffy when it comes down to moving to Italy. It is a real challenge to them. Like I said I would not mind having King play for us if that is possible. But first try for Chivu, then for King.

snake
25 Apr 05, 04:28

oh for god sake. a good defender can defend anywhere. i dont want to read catanha posts no more. his just never seen King defend, and its as simple as that.

Hamed, why did u change all of a sudden?

Hammoudi
25 Apr 05, 04:37
Hamed, why did u chance all of a sudden?

If you meant change :) well, I think people are looking into Chivu the quick guy who can initiate offensive movements and who is a great leader etc.

We need a tall, big CD who can partner Cordoba and help us defend better from crosses. We don't need anything else, we have the offensive movements and the character, let's get what we exactly need this time.

El Chino Recoba
25 Apr 05, 06:22
Rush striker, Ince midfielder and he far from flopped mate, Moratti loved him.

King is a CB, Paul Elliot who went to Pisa in 1988 or so won the defender of the year award ahead of Baresi's Bergomi's etc. He went back to England and Chelsea and his career was cut short at the age of 28 due to a ligament injury but he was highly rated in Italy more than England.

King has all the tools but I don't want to big him up otherwise I may jinx the guy, All I say is watch him play over the course of say 10 games and you will see what he has got.

Ari
25 Apr 05, 06:24
I voted Chivu to play as a leftback. ;) :star:

catanha
25 Apr 05, 07:33
Going by Helal's logic....howcome Samuel (regarded as one of the best, if not the BEST defender in the world) hasn't performed well in La Liga....whereas he was a rock for Roma.
Take another champion for example, Roberto Ayala....he was average for Milan, whilst he's a legend at Valencia...even the best of defenders can't take it up in two leagues. Have a look at some of the best defensive midfielders and their association with Serie A...Stefan Effenberg did fark all at Fiorentina and turned out to be a legend at Bayern, Patrik Vieira did fark all at Milan-legend at Arsenal, Paul Gascoige; Lazio. The list is endless; Reiziger, Helguera, Mexes, Mendieta, endless.

You want more? Ray Wilkins, Trevor Francis, Mark Hateley, Luther Blisset all English based players. You're kidding yourself if you think he can just come in and settle in without a problem. Ian Rush said it best, playing in Italy is like playing in a foreign country, :D .

No one is doubting his talents, maybe you're reading what you want to read....but the fact of the matter is...most people here would rather a proven player in the Serie A, Champions League and International futebol than a proven player in the Premier League. FTR; I saw King's International debut against Portugal, I was @ the game.

You're right helal, the 24 people who have voted for Chivu, know balls and you're right.
Whatever makes you sleep @ night.
!!!

El Chino Recoba
25 Apr 05, 07:39
Put Ayala in Real's defense and Samuel's in Valencia defense in the past years and Ayala would be the one having a hard time.

King isn't Luther Blisset anyway man this arguement is silly, Since when has Inter even said they are after these 2 players? Chivu maybe but King is unlikely.

Stefan
25 Apr 05, 10:36

It's not just serie a expierence. It's champions league and international expierence. King has virtually nothing while chivu has a lot. And no I don't want chivu cause of his offensive qualities I want him cause of his leadership, defensive qualities and his style of defending.

snake
25 Apr 05, 12:27
Chivu will be no leader, he will always be a 2nd fiddle to Cordoba in the defence. His young and his not even that good.

flurffmeister
25 Apr 05, 12:58
id prefer Ledley King , He has impressed everyone in his appearances for England so far. He's the next Campbell .

snake
25 Apr 05, 13:22
id prefer Ledley King , He has impressed everyone in his appearances for England so far. He's the next Campbell . some1 with sense. his not the 'next' campbell, cause his already taken over.

Campbell is finished, his old, injuries galore. King has now stepped up to take the thrown.

Ari
25 Apr 05, 13:41
Chivu won't be our leader. It's Burdisso or somebody other but not Cordoba or Chivu. Defence leader must be centerback so gettin Chivu to play CB would be horrible.

Johnny Ludlow
25 Apr 05, 14:16
Chivu is not a leader? I don't know how I possibly could disagree more here. He is leader by nature and he also knows how to organize the defense. He is leader by all standards, and yes, 184cm is enough.

If I don't take injury problems into my consideration, because I don't know how the situation is now, I would take Chivu.

Wittmann
25 Apr 05, 14:24
Chivu..it would be a great deal for inter (I would like him in Milan, too.. ;) )

As for King, I think he needs to play few more seasons elsewhwere to gain some experience and develop more..

Handoyo
25 Apr 05, 14:38
Chivu led Ajax's defence. But he commanded tremendous respect there and I'm sure it'd be a slap in the face for Zanetti & Cordoba if Chivu is considered as our defence's leader. But I don't want a leader. I don't want an outstanding defender. I want an impregnable defensive unit.

Hand;)yo

lil_mo
25 Apr 05, 15:16
Chivu won't be our leader. It's Burdisso or somebody other but not Cordoba or Chivu. Defence leader must be centerback so gettin Chivu to play CB would be horrible.

no disrespect or anything .. but have u seen Chivu play ??

Chivu is definitly a leader ... he was Ajax's Captin and is Romania's Captin for a couple of years now . And this has nothin to do with him being the oldest member in the squad. he has everything a leader needs. His organisation and positioning is up there with the best. (sure king is the captin of his club, but thats coz he is one of them and is an idol, not coz he is a natural leader)

For ppl who keep sayin Left back, u need to realise that Chivu is a CENTER BACK not a left back .. he can play there since he used to fill in that role for his NT back in his early days, but that was only coz there most experienced player and captin was the there central defender back then. CHIVU IS A CENTRAL DEFENDER WHO CAN ALSO PLAY AS A DEFENCIVE LEFT BACK !!!!!!!!

its like sayin Stam is a right back ... he can play there but he mainly is a center back, and the same goes for Chivu.

As for King ... well first of all he has'nt been rumoured to us. second, too many barriers will prevent him from moving here, he is the captin of his team, they are about to quailfy for europe, they are doing very well with their new coach (Martin Jol), he is happy at his home club and why wud he risk moving to a new enviornment in the season before the world cup ??? NOT GONNA HAPPEN !

King as a player is great, however, imo he is'nt what we want .. he is'nt a natural sweeper. I don't think we want another miss match of two man markers as with what happend with Cannavaro and Cordoba. We need a Libro/sweeper to play along side Cordoba ... this whole Sweeper - Man marker thing is the only reason why Miha - Cordoba have been doing well recently, it coz the match. Chivu is basically an upgrade on Miha .. much faster, stronger and smarter. And for those who say he is short, u got to be kidding me. He is 184cm and he did'nt look short when he and Samuel formed the best defence in the league last year. Believe me Chivu is very powerfull in the air .. back in his Ajax days he used to dominte tall players like Van Hojjdonk.

forget all this Chivu is better than King talk .. just look at it this way. which wud form a better match ??

LB ---- Chivu --- Cordoba ---J.Zanetti (Sweeper + Man marker)

Or

LB ----King --- Cordoba -- J.Zanetti (two man markers)

IMO the first is by far the most balanced and by for a stronger unit. Communication is Key in defence and bringing in a English Defender, who will have to adabt to the enviornment and language is definitly a risk communitacation wise. And this is why i doubt the management wud even consider going for King ahead of a Chivu.

Ari
25 Apr 05, 15:31

no disrespect or anything .. but have u seen Chivu play ??

Chivu is definitly a leader ... he was Ajax's Captin and is Romania's Captin for a couple of years now . And this has nothin to do with him being the oldest member in the squad. he has everything a leader needs. His organisation and positioning is up there with the best. (sure king is the captin of his club, but thats coz he is one of them and is an idol, not coz he is a natural leader).
Yes, I have and I wasn't talking about a leader player. I was talking about player who leads defence. Il capitano is our captain but he ain't defence leader, neither is Cordoba. And being captain for Romania or Ajax doesn't mean a shit. We need a player who leads our defence-line on strong hand. He shouts when to come up. Cordoba or Zanetti didn't do that on Sunday for Matrix.

Hammoudi
25 Apr 05, 16:07
We need a player who leads our defence-line on strong hand. He shouts when to come up. Cordoba or Zanetti didn't do that on Sunday for Matrix.

I agree completely with what you said Ari. Even Cordoba looks to be quiet at times, we need a fiery defender who can direct his teammates. Sadly, Chivu will be too young to try and do that, he can do it in Roma because they have no character whatsoever, we have some, but not that much.

And also, I can't focus on reading your posts Ari. Who's that lady? Is it Amari or someone else? I think you better remove it, otherwise, the name Ari will be associated with that image in my head. And neither me nor you want that to happen. :dielaugh:

Johnny Ludlow
25 Apr 05, 16:45
lil mo, that was most excellent post! Everything you said is spot on.

And Ari, Chivu really is the kind of leader who shouts to his team mates, he did it already in Ajax. Being a leader has nothing to do with age, he has more than enough character to be the leader of our defense.

Ziyad
25 Apr 05, 18:22
Chivu has been leading Roma and taking responsibility ever since he came back...unlike Totti who sees his team going down and yet makes stupid childish fouls that harm his team more than anything...Mind u this is not Totti's first time doing this...

Since when does leadership has to do with age???

Pravesh
25 Apr 05, 18:42
I don't think it's big deal if Chivu joins Inter and becomes the defence leader of the team. What's the problem then, if he's good in that ??

Remember, it's the age of new generation !! :D

I don't mind that at all, and am sure that Cordoba or J.Zanetti wouldn't mind that too, if they really care about the team. I have seen Chivu play and he does impress me. He might not not have played that much coz of his injury problems, but he's back and I do think that he will do well for us. And I like Chivu's character as well, and he could be the next J.Zanetti/Cordoba/Cambiasso for us ... :proud:

Anywayz, whoever we get ... GOD HELP US!!! ;)

:star:

Ari
25 Apr 05, 19:41
And also, I can't focus on reading your posts Ari. Who's that lady? Is it Amari or someone else? I think you better remove it, otherwise, the name Ari will be associated with that image in my head. And neither me nor you want that to happen. :dielaugh:

:D Well she is Bobo's girl. No wonder Bobo ain't his best anymore. Just like Mickey says in Rocky: "Women weaken legs!!" :D

catanha
26 Apr 05, 01:48
No leader? LOL
you can do better than that...I mean making excuses that Romanian players don't play well @ Inter is better than Chivu being no leader.

Who was Ajax's captain when Chivu was @ Ajax, and they did so well in the CL and the Dutch league?

hmmm.......

Opeum
26 Apr 05, 02:40
inter should buy chivu..he has experience....besides, he should play along side with burdisso...this two guy are young and good...really good..althought burdisso lack of experience, but hey, he has play for near ly a yea...that's good enuff...by the way, how old is materazi?cordoba?mihajlovic?gamarra?

------------------burdisso------chivu-----------------
---j.zanetti----------------------------------coco-------

this should do it...or...

------king------burdisso-----chivu------

play 3 defende would be nice...and then play 5 midfielder..since there's a lot of midfieder in inter....

Ari
26 Apr 05, 05:32
No leader? LOL
you can do better than that...I mean making excuses that Romanian players don't play well @ Inter is better than Chivu being no leader.

Who was Ajax's captain when Chivu was @ Ajax, and they did so well in the CL and the Dutch league?

hmmm.......

Read my posts more than a first line and you know I didn't mean captain type of leader. J Zanetti is our captain but he ain't leader in defence. Far from it. Neither is Cordoba. These two are leaders in the field by example but they aren't those who organize our defence. And I'm not sure can Chivu do that either. Get him to left back.

snake
26 Apr 05, 05:54
after watching Chivu make his come back, and seeing Roma defend, i dont want him at all to play next to cordoba. Every1 thinks if he coems, just like that we have a fixed player.

The only thing he impressed me on was his scoring ability and his foward runs which tells me his ideal for a LB.

King right now, is almsot the best in the world at clearing/defending set pieices/corners or normal crosses.

El Chino Recoba
26 Apr 05, 06:10
King is better than every defender in SerieA bar Nesta, Honestly Cordoba at his peak would be one too but the rest aren't as good.

Chivu is class but Spurs isn't doing King justice, Did you watch the game yesterday? He was solid but look at all the work he and Dawson had to do compared to Senderos/Toure, The Spurs midfield is soft and Terry for me would never win awards at Spurs.

Individually King is a better defender than Terry, Tell me what Terry is better at and overall you will see who is the stronger defender.

DISCO ZZANG
26 Apr 05, 11:27
King is better than every defender in SerieA bar Nesta, Honestly Cordoba at his peak would be one too but the rest aren't as good.

Chivu is class but Spurs isn't doing King justice, Did you watch the game yesterday? He was solid but look at all the work he and Dawson had to do compared to Senderos/Toure, The Spurs midfield is soft and Terry for me would never win awards at Spurs.

Individually King is a better defender than Terry, Tell me what Terry is better at and overall you will see who is the stronger defender.

So funny. :dielaugh:

Handoyo
26 Apr 05, 15:29
To be honest, I haven't seen much of Ledley King but I guess Ledley King to defenders to you is what Recoba is to forwards.

Hand;)yo

Frisko
26 Apr 05, 18:08
I can't believe you want Cordoba+Chivu to be our pair in CD after all the haeders from set pieces we let in this season.

King is class, he's exactly what we need. Strong, always calm, composed, he was just amazing at the Euro championship.

Chivu has proved himself? Yeah right, with ultra-defensive Roma, getting injured every 5 minutes. He's been playing lately and it doesn't seem like he's doing that well, he scores goals but his defensive performances are described as unconvincing by many.

King, no brainer. Ledley King is the best CD available to buy at the moment.

El Chino Recoba
26 Apr 05, 21:44
To be honest, I haven't seen much of Ledley King but I guess Ledley King to defenders to you is what Recoba is to forwards.

Hand;)yo

No fucking way, LOOOOOOOOL King is a good defender but he ain't no Recoba lol.

Erm Adriano, Yes he is more like the Adriano of CB's.

No way Recoba no bloody way man, I like alot of players but none of them have me in awe like Recoba's talent does.

El Chino Recoba
26 Apr 05, 21:45
BTW guys I forget to add Stam, Nesta Stam, Cordoba at his best are the only CD in SerieA that are on King's level IMO.

SB9Dragon
26 Apr 05, 22:55
As much as I like Chivu I gotta agree with Frisko. Adding Chivu to partner Cordoba would be defensive suicide on the oppositions dead ball opportunities. Our 2 CBs would simply be to short to fully cover any of the tall attackers in the Serie A or in Europe. Sure Cordoba is atheltic but even so we have still suffered A LOT from set piece goals.

Ari
27 Apr 05, 07:35
I can't believe you want Cordoba+Chivu to be our pair in CD after all the haeders from set pieces we let in this season.

King is class, he's exactly what we need. Strong, always calm, composed, he was just amazing at the Euro championship.

Chivu has proved himself? Yeah righ ent, with ultra-defensive Roma, getting injured every 5 minutes. He's been playing lately and it doesn't seem like he's doing that well, he scores goals but his defensive performances are described as unconvincing by many.

King, no brainer. Ledley King is the best CD available to buy at the moment.I agree Frisko with you about Cordoba-Chivu. What I wonder is King really available for transfer for us to Italy..? king moving from England to Italy sounds highly unlikely for me..

So what we'll then got is Luisao and Kompany. I really aren't sure about Luisao and he again sounds like 2nd best option..

I hope we'll buy Chivu for LB and then CB is a mystery. Kompany would be my choice and then Luisao. Getting King I found highly unrealistic so I'm not even dreaming about him.

Antti
27 Apr 05, 09:23
I'm not going to say whether Chivu should be signed or not (since it's not a correct time to concentrate on calciomercato) but his height is definitely not a problem. He's 184 cm tall which is absolutely enough. Besides, I think Inter have not been suffering lack of height in set pieces. The major problems have been horrible positioning, a lack of concentration and to some extent even a lack of organization.

And yes, if Chivu comes he must be a central defender. We just can't afford spending 10-15 million euros on left back position. Limited money of Inter must be spent on the most acute problem which is surely the central defense.

I can't say a lot about King since I have hardly ever seen him playing. But considering King's backrounds, he would be a very potential flop.

snake
27 Apr 05, 09:30
Ultra-defensive Roma? You must be kidding. Hell, the poor Giallozozzi have conceded 54 gols, they (almost always) defend with seven (7) and they are very obviously the most disorganized and undisciplined side of the Serie A. And you call them ultra defensive, huh. What an unbelieveble argument! mate, his talking under Capello.

Chivu at CB? like Frisko said his farrrrr from proved himself.

He played under a defensive Capello and played with arguably the best defender in the world at that time, Samuel. Of course his gona look good.

But this year, since his arival his been nothing but like the rest of his team mates, the only thing he proved to me is that he can attack and have nice runs, so for me its LB.

Stefan
27 Apr 05, 10:06

Chivu has proved himself? Yeah righ ent, with ultra-defensive Roma, getting injured every 5 minutes. He's been playing lately and it doesn't seem like he's doing that well, he scores goals but his defensive performances are described as unconvincing by many.

King, no brainer. Ledley King is the best CD available to buy at the moment.I agree Frisko with you about Cordoba-Chivu. What I wonder is King really available for transfer for us to Italy..? king moving from England to Italy sounds highly unlikely for me..

So what we'll then got is Luisao and Kompany. I really aren't sure about Luisao and he again sounds like 2nd best option..

I hope we'll buy Chivu for LB and then CB is a mystery. Kompany would be my choice and then Luisao. Getting King I found highly unrealistic so I'm not even dreaming about him.

Let I just say that I agree to disagree with you guys. Chivu is not small. He will be great next to cordoba. King has a lot of talent but isn't proven yet. At any level but epl. But if it came to king or luisau I would pick king.

Antti
27 Apr 05, 10:12
mate, his talking under Capello.

My bad. I had better to read the context too. I take it back though I don't, however, perfectly agree with the statement. But let's leave it alone.

El Chino Recoba
27 Apr 05, 11:23
SerieA fan - ''Hey Adriano is a world class striker, He is fantastic I'd say he is better than any striker in the EPL bar maybe Henry''

EPL fan - ''No way, Who is he? He hasn't even played in the CL and he can't even start for Brasil, Luis Fabiano and Ronaldo are ahead of him, he is unproven and if he was so good he wouldn't be at Parma''

SerieA fan - ''No way man this guy is world class, Certainly as good as any in his position right now but he plays for Parma so non SerieA fans don't really rate the guy too highly''

EPL fan - ''Ok man we will see, Just seems like a Brasillian Heskey to me though'''

snake
27 Apr 05, 11:35
King only proved himself at EPL?

what about when he played for England. Every1 called it a 'revalation' they were all taken by how well he played.

At that time Rio was banned, Campbell was injured, and Terry had problems during euro 2004, so who do you think took over? you dont believe me? check the articles from that time.

El Chino Recoba
27 Apr 05, 11:45
Yeah mate I will tell you now I am convinced King is better than Terry in all areas, Technically physically and mentally.

Terry is a better talker but as a defender King is BLATANTLY more talented and Terry is BLATANTLY more limited.

For me Rio is the only one that is arguably better, King and Rio are the best 2 defenders in England.

Even after the Euro Terry admitted King deserved to keep his place ahead of him and Terry looked abit shaky whilst King had Henry in his pocket in the France game.

Honestly do you judge the player or the competition they play in? King is worth alot of money because he is a special defender, Nobody is perfect but I think he would be a great by for Inter.

Im only talking about King because this is a thread about him, I've seen alot from both players and King looks the better defender but Chivu is easier to get.

snake
27 Apr 05, 11:49
well said, a good defender can defend anywhere.

King can keep out Morientes, Henry, Ruud and even Hyypia on set pieces and on the ground.

but like u said, im not arguing whos better. I simply want both.

Zanetti-Cordoba-King-Chivu

Hammoudi
27 Apr 05, 15:58
Just for the record, Capello's Roma weren't ultra defensive, that's news to me. They were exciting to watch, not even close to insomnia Juve.

Mikkel
27 Apr 05, 16:37
I would not even need to think abouth it. I'll defently say King. :stuckup:

Stefan
27 Apr 05, 20:58
King only proved himself at EPL?

what about when he played for England. Every1 called it a 'revalation' they were all taken by how well he played.

At that time Rio was banned, Campbell was injured, and Terry had problems during euro 2004, so who do you think took over? you dont believe me? check the articles from that time.

How many games did he play for england 4-5?? That doesn't prove anything. Let hm play 20 games then we can judge him as an international player.

Ziyad
28 Apr 05, 09:53
King only played ONE game in the Euro but YES he was FANTASTIC,i would say he should have retained his position if it wasnt for Ericksson who prefers names more times than effort and efficiency on the pitch...

Thats why u saw Beckham play despite it being the worst i have ever seen him in any tournament...and thats saying alot since Bekhcam isnt great to start with.

Demokritos
29 Apr 05, 13:55
i like both of them but if just one guy will come to inter finally
i will choose chivu . let's see juve
canavaro thrum
they played quite good this year
i think chivu and cordoba will do a better job

DISCO ZZANG
29 Apr 05, 14:33
Who do you think will be a better partner to Cordoba?
Cristian Chivu
76% [ 30 ]
Ledley King
23% [ 9 ]

This is realistic. definitely Interista want Chivu than King.

I know King had great ability but nothing experience at any big stage.( CL/Uefa Cup, EPL title race,Olimpic game etc.. even NT, Inter-toto Cup and EPL CL,UEFA zone fight) it's really huge problem. rather Burdisso more experience than King.( NT, Copa Libertadores,CL, Serie-A).

King nothing better than Cordoba, Samuel,Burdisso,Ferdinand,Puyol,Stam,Nesta,Chivu,C arvalho,Terry,Thuram like any defender. even 35years Mihajlovic not bad than King.

Inexperienced player is definitely not great player. just good player or great prospect player.

Right now Inter absolutely not need Inexperienced for starting eleven and Inter already had great prospect defender. it's young Argentine national team defender "Burdisso" .

Of course Burdisso also need more big experience.

Pod
29 Apr 05, 15:26
I think Burdisso is lost with us.He needs to play and we must loan him out somewhere in Seria A.Then after year or two when he will have more experience he could be really important for us.

El Chino Recoba
29 Apr 05, 15:56
ZZang you have this theory that a playing for a club not in the CL means you are lacking something.

King can be playing on Mars and he is more complete than John Terry.

Anyway I realised you haven't seen the guy play, If you did you would be ashamed to bring up Miha's name

DISCO ZZANG
29 Apr 05, 16:43
ZZang you have this theory that a playing for a club not in the CL means you are lacking something.

King can be playing on Mars and he is more complete than John Terry.

Anyway I realised you haven't seen the guy play, If you did you would be ashamed to bring up Miha's name

I again repeat "King had great ability without important experience."

Don't worry. I every week watched many EPL game. I think more watched than you. :P rather I can say realised you haven't seen another defenders play. probably only you seen King play. because your quote is only "you haven't seen King play". and I think this season Mihajlovic is not bad. I said "Mihajlovic not bad than King" because his career and experience.

"you have this theory that a playing for a club not in the CL means you are lacking something". <- I don't understand this . inexperience player definitely not great player. King nothing had big experience.

"King can be playing on Mars and he is more complete than John Terry" <- it''s also joking. more complete than J.Terry? really funny.

Your talk is like experience not important. it's terrible thing. I don't think so King more complete than Terry. of course I disagree Terry ability more complete than King ability. but Terry absolutely more guarantee defender than King.

anyway I only interesting who players fit for Inter. especially I love experience players. so I more like Samuel than Chivu.

I repeat, Nesta,Samuel,Stam,Maldini,Chivu,Cordoba, Puyol, Terry,Carvalho like great defender is only personal ability? terrible.

example) You know? King is also nothing include 04-05 season PFA best 11(King always nothing include PFA best 11. ) CB position= J.Terry,Ferdinand. Where is more complete than Terry player?

J.Terry is this season PFA player of the year. :rolleyes: I don't like terry but that's realistic.

King is more complete than Terry? all the season I didn't find his name in PFA best 11. so King is always god of the year? :dielaugh: just kidding.

Experience is one of the most important.

El Chino Recoba
29 Apr 05, 17:11
With that award, Terry is confirming himself as one of the most overhyped English players of his generation.

Lets not even compare his game to King's, Compare him to Bruno N'Gotty because I don't see what tools he has over him.

DISCO ZZANG
29 Apr 05, 17:29
With that award, Terry is confirming himself as one of the most overhyped English players of his generation.

Lets not even compare his game to King's, Compare him to Bruno N'Gotty because I don't see what tools he has over him.

so Terry only PFA player??? :dielaugh: :dielaugh: You really funny :dielaugh:

Terry,Chivu,King is same age, same generation.

BiAsA
04 May 05, 13:17
chivu..no doubt about it, but if we get these 2 it would be dream come true :P

BiAsA
04 May 05, 13:18

yeah i agree..chivu for LB..CB :confused: i hope we'll get samuel

Hisham
23 May 05, 06:29
As A central Defense I say : King King King King King , Why ? For the following reason :

Chivu :
Birth date: October 26 1980Birth place: Resita
Birth Nation: Romania
Height: 183Kg - NOT ENOUGH For Central Defense But its Ok for Left back .
Weight: 78Kg
Nationality: Romania

Ledley King :
Birth Date: 10/12/1980
Birth Place: London
Birth Nation: England
Height: 188cm - THIS WHAT WE NEED ,A TALL DEFENDER (NOT LIKE MATERAZI :) )
Weight: 86Kg
Nationality: British

King is the solution along with Cordoba . Pray for this .

DISCO ZZANG
23 May 05, 11:13
As A central Defense I say : King King King King King , Why ? For the following reason :

Chivu :
Birth date: October 26 1980Birth place: Resita
Birth Nation: Romania
Height: 183Kg - NOT ENOUGH For Central Defense But its Ok for Left back .
Weight: 78Kg
Nationality: Romania

Ledley King :
Birth Date: 10/12/1980
Birth Place: London
Birth Nation: England
Height: 188cm - THIS WHAT WE NEED ,A TALL DEFENDER (NOT LIKE MATERAZI :) )
Weight: 86Kg
Nationality: British

King is the solution along with Cordoba . Pray for this .

it's terrible. what? what? what?

183cm NOT ENOUGH For Central Defense?? are you kidding me? so Van Buyten,Kompany already better than your king. Van Buyten 197cm, Kompany 192cm.

so Mihajlovic 182cm, Cannavaro174cm, Thuram182cm, Puyol178cm, Cordoba176cm, Ayala178cm, Burdisso 182cm also not enough for CB??? finally LB??? shut up.

Chivu-Cordoba? will one of the best combi. anywhere. Cannavaro,Thuram,Puyol, Cordoba,Chivu,Ayala like world class CB 10000 times better than your fuucking tall King. even can't compare.

188cm King????? definitely we don't need King like inexperience players for Inter CB. right now.

2002-2003 Cannavaro174cm -Cordoba176cm is didn't had air problem. but huge problem is perfect same type. there is not leading type CB. Cordoba and Canna is best man marker and tackle. definitely not leading type. so all the Interista know that is Moratti's really huge mistake.

You know football? or that is joking???

brehme1989
23 May 05, 12:30
King is no good for Inter, will be less effective than Materazzi :scared:

Hisham
23 May 05, 12:34
ZZANG , Come down Boy ,I knew football befor you was BORN ;) .

I will give you an example boy , may be you will understand :D

Stam , Nesta , Ferdinand , Maldini , Cambell .

These diffenders Were the best Diffenders in the world and some of them are still , Why Not your Cannavaro Or Puyol Or Ayala ? Because The best diffender in the world Must Satisfy many Conditions (As following ) :

- Hieght . (High cross ball)
- Speed . (Following the forward)
- Body Strenght . (clashes)
- Tackling .
- Heading .
- Good Mind . (Not like Materazi , he have the ability along with stupid mind)

If any Diffender have 90 % of these critieria , he is absoulotly Excellent .

About (Van Buyten 197cm, Kompany 192cm.) I think this subject is comparing between Chivu & King ;) , So please read the subject :P .

Of course You do not need to have all the deffense to ba very tall , But at least we need One defender with minimum Hieght 187 for cross ball ,
Cause Inter suffered many time this season from a hiegh balls (Remeber Milan Match )

Mihalovich oooooooooh , is this is a diffender :dielaugh: Come on ZZANG , I think he is the best Free Kick player I ever seen ,But I don't think he is a diffender :dielaugh: .

ZZANG Please do not make it personnal , you have used a very bad way in your reply :proud: so please be a little polite.

brehme1989
23 May 05, 12:40
Well Chivu can wear high shoes so he can match your criteria.

Hisham, please think before posting ;)

Hisham
23 May 05, 12:59
Ha Ha Ha :) , You really made me laught yuko .

Some of the people here can't understand English :confused: .
I will say it one last time .

We need A good diffender that have :

- Hiegh : 187 minimum .
Not like Materazi , But we need better one
for example like : Campel , Stam , Nesta , Maldini , Ferdinand , Terry ... etc

The main purpos for this diffender is clean the diffense area from high cross balls (Corners , Fouls , Counter Attack ) .

DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW YUKO .

Hisham
23 May 05, 13:01
Ha Ha Ha :) , You really made me laught yuko .

Some of the people here can't understand English :confused: .
I will say it one last time .

We need A good diffender that have :

- Hiegh : 187 minimum .
Not like Materazi , But we need better one
for example like : Campel , Stam , Nesta , Maldini , Ferdinand , Terry ... etc

The main purpos for this diffender is clean the diffense area from high cross balls (Corners , Fouls , Counter Attack ) .

DISCO ZZANG
23 May 05, 13:17
ZZANG , Come down Boy ,I knew football befor you was BORN ;) .

I will give you an example boy , may be you will understand :D

Stam , Nesta , Ferdinand , Maldini , Cambell .

These diffenders Were the best Diffenders in the world and some of them are still , Why Not your Cannavaro Or Puyol Or Ayala ? Because The best diffender in the world Must Satisfy many Conditions (As following ) :

- Hieght . (High cross ball)
- Speed . (Following the forward)
- Body Strenght . (clashes)
- Tackling .
- Heading .
- Good Mind . (Not like Materazi , he have the ability along with stupid mind)

If any Diffender have 90 % of these critieria , he is absoulotly Excellent .

About (Van Buyten 197cm, Kompany 192cm.) I think this subject is comparing between Chivu & King ;) , So please read the subject :P .

Of course You do not need to have all the deffense to ba very tall , But at least we need One defender with minimum Hieght 187 for cross ball ,
Cause Inter suffered many time this season from a hiegh balls (Remeber Milan Match )

Mihalovich oooooooooh , is this is a diffender :dielaugh: Come on ZZANG , I think he is the best Free Kick player I ever seen ,But I don't think he is a diffender :dielaugh: .

ZZANG Please do not make it personnal , you have used a very bad way in your reply :proud: so please be a little polite.

Oh yeah. so your age 30years old? o.k.

You're great. you're best. you really funny and Cannavaro,Chivu,Thuram, Puyol,Ayala, Cordoba is LB,sucks air,CB because not 188cm. yeah great. only big taller!!! big taller is great CB. :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

and Mihalovich is who? I don't know. Mihajlovic? I never said Miha is good defender. kid. but this season Mihajlovic defence not bad.

What? "I knew football befor you was BORN ;)" without doubt you only watch MLS or EPL.

PLZ again reading your post. I was speechless[struck dumb] with amazement.

I regret reply your post. it's shame. I can promise. never again reply your greatest post. :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

snake
23 May 05, 13:41
zzang his right, whenever you dont agree with someone its as if you reply with an intent to kill :stuckup:

brehme1989
23 May 05, 16:55
Let the man express himself :D :star: GO ZZANG :P

Ari
23 May 05, 17:00
This is entertainment. Alwaus to read your posts ZZANG. ;)

lil_mo
23 May 05, 17:13
so chivu is what ?? 183 and the minimum is what ?? 187 hmmm 4 cm sure is alot ... com'on be real.

Teri-Carvalho ... teri is 185 i think and the other is shorter = Best defence in england if not europe.

Puyol-olgher (spellin ??) .. non are over 185 = Best defence in Spain

Juve's Defence agains same stats and is the best defence in Italy.

Miha and Cordoba .. both under 185 yet they are the best defence in italy in 2005.

Believe me hight has nothing to do with all this. Its all about the perfect match ... its all about having two compatible players, its all about having a sweeper and a man marker.

PS: ZZANG u rock looool :star:

DISCO ZZANG
24 May 05, 04:26
zzang his right, whenever you dont agree with someone its as if you reply with an intent to kill :stuckup:
What his right? what? please tell me. 183cm not enough for CB? problem high ball? it's real joking. repeat in that case Cannavaro,Thuram,Chivu,Ayala,Puyol,Cordoba is not enough CB? who agree this? you?

PS: ZZANG u rock looool

joking me? or a dispute?

Hisham
24 May 05, 07:02
Hey ZZANG , I don't Care if you r confinced or not :) , And I knew that I am the best and the greatest , you did not say any thing new about me
Because thisi the truth :) .

Currently we have Cordoba as an Excellent defender , his height approximately : 178 - 179 . The big Question who is going to play next to him ???
Lets say there is excellent defender But his Height is 170 , Do you agree to make him partner for Cordoba ??? I donít think so ?
Defense is More than Tackling Or man Mark ?

Defense Is Saving your Team from every chance from the Other Teams ,
Saving your team from a shoot , cross ball , corner Kick , Foul , Counter Attack ....etc

Currently , we have cordoba and he is Excellent in Saving us from Counter Attack and Ground ball , There is One thing Left that made us suffer many times this Season It is Head balls , like what happened against Milan in the UEFA One from Stam , One from Sheva ( High balls ) Do you think that Cordoba was able to stop Stam Head ??? I don't think so ?
I remember at that match In TV , They were talking about Playing with Materazi Instead of playing with Miha , To Save these Balls from Getting Goals .

Thatís why we need a person with a very strong Body , to stop People like
Milan Balls.

ZZANG About Cannavaro , Thuram , Chivu , Ayala , Puyol , Cordoba , No one can Say any thing about those great defenders , But What Inter Needs Is a different Style , They are all Similar , What we need is to fill the Gap and Bring Defender Like Stam , Ferdinand , Campel , Maldini , Or Terry ( One of the best In high Balls ) .

Johnny Ludlow
24 May 05, 07:09
Zzang, you are way too aggressive. Helal never disagreed with your point, he just told you to be more polite, just like Hisham did.

Hisham, you just told us 187 is the minimum height, yet you praise Terry for that job. We all know what you mean by wanting certain kind of defender. Chivu IS the kind of centreback we are looking for. He in fact is excellent in air.

Hisham
24 May 05, 07:33
Thanks Johnny Ludlow .

About Terry he is 185 as u said ,he is not short Yes :) .
Terry is one of the best defenders in High balls In Europ , He always scores goals by Head and Safe them from other team .

The Purpose is to bring Diffender that is excellent in air ( As you say ).

"THIS IS ALL FOR INTER"

snake
24 May 05, 08:02
PS: ZZANG u rock looool

joking me? or a dispute?

lolllllllllllllllll

oh god thats hilarious!

DISCO ZZANG
24 May 05, 09:19
ZZANG About Cannavaro , Thuram , Chivu , Ayala , Puyol , Cordoba , No one can Say any thing about those great defenders , But What Inter Needs Is a different Style , They are all Similar , What we need is to fill the Gap and Bring Defender Like Stam , Ferdinand , Campel , Maldini , Or Terry ( One of the best In high Balls ) .

Don't worry. Chivu definitely not Cordoba like type. Chivu close sweeper type and leading type defender. don't worry.

Hisham
24 May 05, 12:58
ZZANG , I hope .
But I read that Roma will not sell the player ?

Every one
Is there any Defender That is near to sign for Inter ,Lately ?

Mikkel
24 May 05, 15:07
You mean except Luisao..... :yuck:

Noop I havn't heard anything at all, in a week or so we will know if we have signed any new defenders.

Stefan
24 May 05, 20:08
ZZANG , I hope .
But I read that Roma will not sell the player ?

Every one
Is there any Defender That is near to sign for Inter ,Lately ?

Roma can say whatever they want if the price is right they will sell. If Inter is interested chivu would be interested in the move. Expecially after the season roma has had. ;)

Hammoudi
25 May 05, 04:53
Roma have just signed Totti to a $5M/year deal for the next 6 years. They will also sign Cassano to a long-term deal. And they signed Mancini and Montella to improved and long-term deals.

They are in financial trouble, so they will surely sell someone. They need to sell someone who'd generate the most money and who will be replaceable.

There is only one such player: Chivu. Mexes has been playing well as of late, Ferrari is having a slump and Dellas is a great player. So, Chivu can be replaced, so I think he will be sold.

About the height, I too was obsessed with it. But I realized that our leaking of goals from set-pieces is Mancini's fault. I don't know if he is instructing the players or what?

Before you dispute that and ask me if I want Mancini to defend their physically, just look at some comical stuff from goals that we allow. I see short players standing near the post where they will be wrong-footed ( Davids, Emre), two Inter players covering each other and Toldo frozen and upset on the defendrs after each goal.

Crappavaro and Thuram are both short but Capello knows how to instruct his players when defending set-pieces. I think Cordoba -- Chivu would work. It would be great to get a tall player, but none of the availabe would be a worthy partner to Cordoba.

Unless we get Madrid to sell Samuel, we should cross our fingers and go for Chivu.

snake
25 May 05, 07:47
thats because Chivu is going to be a godsend next to cordoba wont he guys? :rolleyes:

Hammoudi
25 May 05, 07:51
What other realistic options do we have? King nor Ferdinand will come, it will be hard to lure Samuel away from Madrid, and there aren't that many decent CD's around.

For those who saw Chivu play at Ajax, was he next to a taller or a shorter defender?

snake
25 May 05, 08:15
its not about height...
ill just tell you all about chivu in serie A.

played under an ultra defensive Capello.
Played next to Samuel (arguably the best defender at that time)

then when both of them left and he was next to mediocre defenders he happened to get injured for practically a whole season :rolleyes:

and now that his back his performances have been farrr from impressive. this is why i want him at LB.

Interistism
25 May 05, 09:14
its not about height...
ill just tell you all about chivu in serie A.

played under an ultra defensive Capello.
Played next to Samuel (arguably the best defender at that time)

then when both of them left and he was next to mediocre defenders he happened to get injured for practically a whole season :rolleyes:

and now that his back his performances have been farrr from impressive. this is why i want him at LB.

totally disagree. Capello? under Koeman is?

Chivu definitely great centre-back. no question. Cordoba with Chivu? wow "El Muro"

Who do you think will be a better partner to Cordoba?
Cristian Chivu
80%
Ledley King
20%

Hallo all Inter fans. I'm Brazilian. from Rio.

Ari
25 May 05, 09:23
Samuel, Luis and Chivu. I'd accept all of them to be our new defender. Samuel sounds unrealistic, but is it then that unrealistic..? He is maybe wanting back to Italy. There aren't many clubs in Italy who'd be big enough for him. 3 actually. Inter would be only team who could guarantee him "a number one defender" spot. Maybe..

Interistism
25 May 05, 09:28
I don't like Argentine players. without Inter players. ;)

But Samuel would be great. my dream. Samuel or Chivu :proud:

Hammoudi
25 May 05, 14:57
Welcome to the forums man, we finally have a brazilian inter fan :D

Can you please tell us more about Julio Cesar? There is a topic about Goal keepers, and we were discussing him.

Mikkel
25 May 05, 15:03
I don't like Argentine players.

Then your supporting the wrong club :P

dos thise names ring a bell
J.Zanetti
Cambiasso
Kily
Cruz
Burdisso
Veron

Joke aside :D

Welcome to FI forums :)

DISCO ZZANG
26 May 05, 07:23
www.milanmania.com

Bilan fans also really want Chivu. replace Maldini. expecting Maldini like CB and LB both.

Maldini-Chivu-Nesta-Cafu/Oddo? or Chivu-Stam-Nesta-Cafu/Oddo? or Jankulovski-Chivu-Nesta-Cafu? :scared: :scared: :scared: plz only happening at fanta calcio(Fantasy game).

snake
26 May 05, 07:25
fanta clacio?

DISCO ZZANG
26 May 05, 07:27
fanta clacio?

That's fantasy game.

Penyon
26 May 05, 10:14
I would much rather Chivu as he is a better player. He is better with the ball at his feet and has more experience of Serie A as King has never played in it.

Hammoudi
26 May 05, 15:39
We can't let him go there, we need him and him and Cordoba will be our CD duo next year. Let's stop fantasizing about King, Rio, Samuel etc. and just take Chivu before he is gone and we are left to siginig Legrotagglie on Aug.31.

brehme1989
26 May 05, 17:44
We can't let him go there, we need him and him and Cordoba will be our CD duo next year. Let's stop fantasizing about King, Rio, Samuel etc. and just take Chivu before he is gone and we are left to siginig Legrotagglie on Aug.31.

:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
I'm really scared now! I'll have nightmares until we sign a good centre back, Hamed, I'm putting a curse on you :P

Hammoudi
26 May 05, 17:55
Bottom-line, Chivu will be better than Materazzi and Miha, that's for sure.

It's not like we have a big pool to choose from. We need a good CD with Serie A experience and one that is available, how many do we have? We need an instanst success, not investment.

Deepak
26 May 05, 18:16

I feel the same here. It's useless to talk about Rio and co, players aren't getting. And I hope our management also does the same, just get CHIVU right away !!

And thx Hamed for the bit of info on Kameni. I was checking goal.com and he was a sub in their best team of the season. :)

Deepak
26 May 05, 18:17

I feel the same here. It's useless to talk about Rio and co, players aren't getting. And I hope our management also does the same, just get CHIVU right away !!

And thx Hamed for the bit of info on Kameni. I was checking goal.com and he was a sub in their best team of the season. :)

Hammoudi
26 May 05, 18:20
He was also selected as a sub behind Reina in LaLiga's guru Phil Ball's team of the season here (http://soccernet.espn.go.com/feature?id=334153&cc=5901).

Pravesh
26 May 05, 18:20
well sorry ... those above two posts are mine - Pravesh. I am using my friend's computer and forgot to log out ... so ...

:D

Interista per Sempre
14 Jul 05, 21:14
Chivu without a doubt

Cro Nerazzurro
14 Jul 05, 21:25
yeah

Kato
14 Jul 05, 23:43
umm, I voted for Chivu :)

snake
15 Jul 05, 01:02
umm, I voted for Chivu :) that little prancy boy?

king by a england country mile :D

catanha
15 Jul 05, 05:03
I don't like Argentine players. without Inter players. ;)

Don't worry, I don't like Brasilians either.
Overrated nancy boys. ;)

Cro Nerazzurro
15 Jul 05, 05:14
if u have only brasilians and argentinians to chose 11 player it should be 4 brasilians and 7 argentinians....

argentinians are better to have but allways is good to have few brasilians

Kato
15 Jul 05, 10:36
umm, I voted for Chivu :) that little prancy boy?

king by a england country mile :D

lol at english country mile.. dammit, these terms are actually never used here anymore, apart from in places like yorkshire :rolleyes:

TAZZ
15 Jul 05, 17:17
King? as in Ledley King? Good but not for Serie A

Walter Samuel is the answer.....Chivu is too injury prone

WALTER SAMUEL!!!!!!!!! That is why Mancio keeps talking about having a player who can play all season long cos he kows Chivu is bad news

That said Both Chivu and Samuel with Chivu at left back would be outrageously good

scutzon
16 Jul 05, 03:52
The rumours linking us to Samuel has died down considerably. Are we even getting close to signing Samuel? I've a feeling the deal's off and stuff. Just hope I'm wrong. But if we can't get Samuel, then i hope we get another good central defender. Just make sure Mancini remembers that.

BlueBacchus
16 Jul 05, 04:17
maybe they are trying to sign both Samuel and Figo, maybe that is why there is no new news.

Handoyo
16 Jul 05, 09:47
Let's continue discussing this in the Defenders Rumours Topic. :)