PDA

View Full Version : Ishak Belfodil

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Pajo
05 Jul 13, 13:14
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/BELFODIL-copia.jpg

Name: Ishak Belfodil
Birthday: 12.01.1992(Age: 21)
Nationality: France and Algeria, played in all young squads in France, but chosen Algeria for senior NT.
Playing positions: CF, SS or LW.
Height: 191 cm

Season 2012/2013 scored 8 goals and had 5 assists in 33 games (2010 minutes). Played mainly as LW.

Transfer fee undisclosed, 6-10mils for half of him. Wage of 800k Euros per year, signed 5 years contract.

Nero Indigo
05 Jul 13, 13:17
WELCOME TO INTERNAZIONALE FC BRO! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN OUR COLORS!!!! FORZA!!!!!!! Thanks Pajo, I was wondering why I couldn't create the thread: this is a good rule change - it should be only mods allowed. :thumbsup:

Besnik
05 Jul 13, 13:18
Benvenuto all'Inter! :)

rockball
05 Jul 13, 13:21
Why did he choose Algeria for senior NT?

Pajo
05 Jul 13, 13:22
WELCOME TO INTERNAZIONALE FC BRO! WISH YOU THE BEST OF LUCK IN OUR COLORS!!!! FORZA!!!!!!! Thanks Pajo, I was wondering why I couldn't create the thread: this is a good rule change - it should be only mods allowed. :thumbsup:

That's because everyone was so "fast" for opening threads. Close, then re-open, we decided its better that we open only when it's official.

.h.
05 Jul 13, 13:24
its shit, i cant open loaned player threads
:yao:

interista4
05 Jul 13, 13:26
Why did he choose Algeria for senior NT?

He was grown up there, joined Lyon at 13 y'o(?), makes sense.
Good luck. Looks like Mazzarri is trying to pull another Cavani here.

Edit: My bad, he joined Lyon at 16 y'o but played for french youth teams since being 5 y'o.
Still, his home nation is Algeria so it makes sense he'd feel closer to them.

Mino
05 Jul 13, 13:29
welcome ishak

Lionheart
05 Jul 13, 13:32
The next Benzema they said? :yao: What happened to the last one?

Yao Ming :it'ssomething:

chipschups
05 Jul 13, 14:14
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BOagYF1CEAE1MQV.jpg:large

this!!

Mino
05 Jul 13, 14:36

http://i.imgur.com/6xUNc9p.jpg

Universe
05 Jul 13, 14:39
The photoshop job itself is not bad, it's just completely unnecessary.

JJM
05 Jul 13, 14:48
http://www.inter.it/it/squadra/G0924

So he gets the number 0 :yao:

Nero Indigo
05 Jul 13, 14:50
:lol: he hasn't decided yet

Toninu
05 Jul 13, 14:51
Welcome :)

Now I know how fickle this place is, but please if you want to start bashing this transfer wait at least a few games.

.h.
05 Jul 13, 14:53
dont think ive seen anyone bashing him............

Doffy
05 Jul 13, 15:04
welcome to him, hope he does well.

so, when is icardi going to come?

Toninu
05 Jul 13, 15:16
dont think ive seen anyone bashing him............

Let's call it a pre emptive strike :P

JJM
05 Jul 13, 15:21
welcome to him, hope he does well.

so, when is icardi going to come?

The 4 new players(Belfodil,Icardi,Campagnaro,Andreolli)will be presented in the preseason retreat @ Pinzolo

http://www.fcinter1908.it/dal-ritiro-nerazzurro/inter-i-primi-quattro-nuovi-acquisti-saranno-presentati-a-pinzolo-85470

William
05 Jul 13, 15:23
Welcome. I hope he proves that this gamble was a smart move from our incompetent management.

Kenny
05 Jul 13, 15:28
That awesome Photoshop work is Belfodils head and Cassanos body? :awyeah:

Uncommon
05 Jul 13, 15:37
I think it's Frog. I remember that kind of picture of Andrea.

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 15:41
Average signing, but this is the quality of today's Inter unfortunately.

.h.
05 Jul 13, 15:45

seriously? already? he hasnt even been an inter player for a day and you're writing him off? on what basis?

interista4
05 Jul 13, 15:48
Welcome. I hope he proves that this gamble was a smart move from our incompetent management.

Mazzarri*

- - - Updated - - -

Average signing, but this is the quality of today's Inter unfortunately.

How many times have you seen him playing?

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 15:48
I'm just stating facts, he didn't exactly raise any eyebrows at a club like Parma. So I think he's an average signing, do you disagree with this?

.h.
05 Jul 13, 15:49
I'm just stating facts, he didn't exactly raise any eyebrows at a club like Parma. So I think he's an average signing, do you disagree with this?

"he didnt exactly raise any eyebrows at a club like Parma"[citation needed] [not a fact] [opinion]

Fapuccino
05 Jul 13, 15:50
With cavani gone i wouldnt be surprised if we have the highest scoring team in serie a next season.

All top strikers in top leagues score around 8 goals in their first season, and then explode with 20 goals. Icardi and belfodil had 10 ea, and i expect them to get a minimum of 15 ea, with at least one of them reaching 20. Add palacio in the mix as well, and we have a great team.

Napoli had highest amt of goals, and second least amt of goals conceded. I hope we have similar stats.

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 15:56
"he didnt exactly raise any eyebrows at a club like Parma"[citation needed] [not a fact] [opinion]
When you're average at a club like Parma, I think it's a fact. But be my guest, overhype him. He's the next benzema yo :lol:

interista4
05 Jul 13, 15:57
When you're average at a club like Parma, I think it's a fact. But be my guest, overhype him. He's the next benzema yo :lol:

By that logic most of the world best players were average at some point. Just stop :palm:

.h.
05 Jul 13, 15:58

And since when have I passed ANY opinion on him? I haven't seen him play enough to pass any opinion on him. I wager you haven't either.

My question, again, remains intact.

"When you're average at a club like Parma" [citation needed to show he was average]

"I think it's a fact" [any fact that you have to THINK is a fact, is not a fact]

"But be my guest, overhype him" [I have never passed any judgement on him]

"He's the next Benzema yo" [citation needed that anyone aside from the media has ever said this about him, or his agent]

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 16:02
Dat essay, didn't read

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:03
Dat essay, didn't read
ah, the sign of a mature arguer.

Pathetic. Utterly pathetic. Make a ridiculous claim, accuse other people of saying things they didnt say, and then run away like a little girl when challenged to substantiate anything.

*Slow applause*.

Pathetic. You shouldn't even bother coming on a discussion forum if you're going to act like that.

It's amazing. I can surmise from your join date (unless your expectant parents made the account for you hoping you'd be an Inter fan) that you are at least 6.5 years old. Which is amazing, because some how you're even immature for 6.5 :)

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 16:12
:lol: keep wasting space bro

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:13
:lol: keep wasting space bro

Yeah, wasting space. More like humiliating you for being an asshole, and you're being shown up for an idiot with no come back ;)

Mad Biscione
05 Jul 13, 16:17
:interflag:

Rimpel
05 Jul 13, 16:19
And time :lol: but I'm guessing you have lots of free time.

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:22
And time :lol: but I'm guessing you have lots of free time.

yeah, i just got off work, got a couple of free hours, and i have time to humiliate assholes. its a hobby of mine. Fortunately its generally quite easy.

If you want to dismiss a player, do it with some backing. If someone calls you out on it, act like a man and defend your opinion.

But the worst thing you can do is run away crying like "tl;dr!!!!!!11111"

Either state your opinions and engage people in a discussion, or fuck off and dont bother posting. Because doing something in between doesnt work on a discussion forum.

jmaster
05 Jul 13, 16:25
welcome ishak. good luck. better be fast as a horse or Mazzarri will kick you out

Akif
05 Jul 13, 16:26
Welcome! :interscarf:

It's always nice to see when the management invests in decent young players. The only thing doubting me is the fact that we only get half of him, since we may have to pay high price if he turns out to be a good acquisition.

Anyway, let's put aside some unnecessary debates before we see him on the field and hope the very best of him :)

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:27
It looks like we had an option lined up for Handanovic, so its plausible we will have one lined up for Belfodil as well, to be honest.

Fingers corssed he's good, though.

BabyPhat
05 Jul 13, 16:40
I think the price of the other half is pre decided regardless of boom or bust

BabyPhat
05 Jul 13, 16:42
Belfodil had a great first half of the season and his form dropped only after he got into a fight with the management. I anticipate mazzari to be the kind of coach who can sort him out.. Cant wait to see both icardi and belfodil play for us!

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:44
he made two posts in a row

how

pazza moratti
05 Jul 13, 16:48
Im looking forward and with great intrest, how he will handle that presure of "big club"? I was in the stands last home game against Parma, but he dint catch my eye, at least in that game. But still i think he has all the tools to manage in top! I just fear he has too much presure -> high price and those ridiculous Benzema compares :palm:

Same goes with Icardi

Its gona be hard year new manager, new tactics, maybe 7-8 new players and Milito is still injured!!

.h.
05 Jul 13, 16:50
well, as has been stated, the price isnt just the face value.

its coupled with the wages of cassano, so we're probably ACTUALLY paying like 7m for Belfodil (/2 for half) + Cassano.

JJM
05 Jul 13, 17:16
poll time!

Toninu
05 Jul 13, 17:50
Mazzarri does have a tendency to bring the best out of his strikers just look at Amoruso at Reggina.

Mino
FIF you are never going to believe this
BBilan official facebook page posted this

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1000144_592492910782362_1351579666_n.jpg
it's proxy filtred (local) but anyway
translation
congratulation to all rossoneri algerians on the occasion of your independence day (today ) how is it going
:trollol:

reputation in danger :awyeah:
i posted this here because it has something to do with belfodil's arriving somehow

J..
So we have bought 50% of his rights? For how much?

I'm not sure what to expect from him which is why I'm not that joyed. Would like him to prove me wrong.

LyNX
05 Jul 13, 21:09
Ya, I'll hold off till we figure out how much his 50% was worth.

Bergpavian
05 Jul 13, 21:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50ogR-akGSg

Y&h
05 Jul 13, 21:45
Ya Hala!

Welcome to Inter!

Batman
05 Jul 13, 22:45
Welcome and good luck, I'm pretty optimistic about this guy somehow.

Jane The Virgin
05 Jul 13, 22:53
according to pimpins filters, this dude is a traitor.. :D

anyway, i LOVE players like Ishak and Guarin, players with balls and big egos. So yeah, thats about it :D

good luck!

Earth
05 Jul 13, 22:56
yeah, i just got off work, got a couple of free hours, and i have time to humiliate assholes. its a hobby of mine.

:lol:

Mino
06 Jul 13, 00:57
http://www.lebuteur.com/en/actualites/belfodil-a-present-je-suis-pret-a-venir-en-selection

pour les francophones seulement ;)

from local media
too lazy to translate , but it's that diplomatic shit anyway
the new update is that he confirmed his choice to play for the algerian national selection :)

Ojap
06 Jul 13, 02:20
Hopefully he does good, though i still dont see the logic in getting both him and Icardi in the same mercato.

We have bought quite a few players from Parma that turned out to be complete rubbish over the last couple of decades, hopefully this guy is an exception.

kido
06 Jul 13, 05:03
The new Chamakh? :0

Sent from my LG-P920 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Pimpin
06 Jul 13, 05:17
according to pimpins filters, this dude is a traitor.. :D

anyway, i LOVE players like Ishak and Guarin, players with balls and big egos. So yeah, thats about it :D

good luck!

no he's not traitor, he plays for his country of origin which is Algeria. Blood is thicker than water

Michael
06 Jul 13, 05:37
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1017679_218729584941638_1987799577_n.png

Discuss...

Raul Duke
06 Jul 13, 06:07
Nah...havn't seen him play enough to discuss

ZeruTituli
06 Jul 13, 06:37
http://www.lebuteur.com/en/actualites/belfodil-a-present-je-suis-pret-a-venir-en-selection

pour les francophones seulement ;)

from local media
too lazy to translate , but it's that diplomatic shit anyway
the new update is that he confirmed his choice to play for the algerian national selection :)

In the interview he comes across as very humble. He says his main objectives are to progress as a player and to integrate himself within the squad. He emphasises that it's an honour to play alongside payers like Zanetti and Milito.

He is relishing the prospect of playing for such a big club and is particularly looking forward to playing in the Milan derby.

chipschups
06 Jul 13, 06:42
love that trident attack,,
seems work on paper,, for backup we have

botta?? - Milito - Ricky

- - - Updated - - -

love that trident attack,,
seems work on paper,, for backup we have

botta?? - Milito - Ricky

rockball
06 Jul 13, 07:33
Fuck Ricky.

wera
06 Jul 13, 08:13
With cavani gone i wouldnt be surprised if we have the highest scoring team in serie a next season.

All top strikers in top leagues score around 8 goals in their first season, and then explode with 20 goals. Icardi and belfodil had 10 ea, and i expect them to get a minimum of 15 ea, with at least one of them reaching 20. Add palacio in the mix as well, and we have a great team.

Napoli had highest amt of goals, and second least amt of goals conceded. I hope we have similar stats.

don't expect too much. one occurence here and there doesn't necessarly make a rule :pokerface: but I do hope you are right

also, who will provide the assists? nagatomo? palacio? guarin? kova? :/ how I wish for a 'Hamšik', that and a solid midfielder (anything from a DM like Wanyama to a player like Nainggolan), and then we do have a solid team...

Speciale
06 Jul 13, 14:20
Fuck Ricky.
That.

Never understood that hype surounding him ... just failed talent, like Giovinco.

On topic: Ishak will be a monster! Can't wait to see him in our jersey :datass:

Starmo4
06 Jul 13, 15:05
That.

Never understood that hype surounding him ... just failed talent, like Giovinco.

On topic: Ishak will be a monster! Can't wait to see him in our jersey :datass:

http://s16.postimg.org/lx3cnizqt/tren.jpg

U mean this monster :D:D This is picture from couple of days ago while he was still training with parma... This is some new training shit,cross fit trainers do this to reduce oxygen level while training so they lungs can get biger

junkie
06 Jul 13, 15:20
this pic was on forum over a month ago...

Jane The Virgin
06 Jul 13, 15:26
no he's not traitor, he plays for his country of origin which is Algeria. Blood is thicker than water

come on dude, you know what i meant:

National team‡
2008–2009 France U17 3 (0)
2009–2010 France U18 6 (2)
2010–2011 France U19 13 (2)
2011 France U20 2 (1)
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 23:38, June 19, 2013 (UTC).
† Appearances (Goals).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 00:00, January 21, 2013 (UTC)

Batman
06 Jul 13, 15:41
Yeah, he is 21 already and has never been called for Algerian NT, maybe he refused because he want to play for France.

Speciale
06 Jul 13, 15:59
I saw that pic few days ago.

It's some kind of practice in Italy already ... Azzurri players use it also.

Mino
06 Jul 13, 17:02
Yeah, he is 21 already and has never been called for Algerian NT, maybe he refused because he want to play for France.

he said in an interview that he wanted the full year @ parma to prove himself first .

Choppin Onions
06 Jul 13, 19:42
So can him and Icardi play together? They probably won't get a lot of time together this upcoming season with Milito still around and Palacio coming off a great season but what about the future? With that height, I imagine Belfodil is more useful as a true center forward rather than on the winger or a seconda punta. And we already know Icardi is a classic CF.

Besnik
06 Jul 13, 20:49
I'm totally fine with having more competition in attack department.

Though I have to admit that I don't know Belfodil that well but my expectations are always low nowadays considering our ambitious and results in the league, meanwhile Icardi seems a nice prospect and feels nice to have him in the squad.

Like I said, having competition in the team is always nice because it 'somehow' improves a little of players quality and IMO our attack this season will be a lot better than last one though

ForzaInterUSA
07 Jul 13, 02:18
I hope he does well with Palacio, Icardi, and Milito.

I4E
07 Jul 13, 02:46
Can I dub Ishak Belfodil... 'Loveshack Daffodil' ?

thanks

- - - Updated - - -

So can him and Icardi play together? They probably won't get a lot of time together this upcoming season with Milito still around and Palacio coming off a great season but what about the future? With that height, I imagine Belfodil is more useful as a true center forward rather than on the winger or a seconda punta. And we already know Icardi is a classic CF.

I won't be overly fussed if Palacio and Milito see more time on the pitch this season than both Icardi and Belfodil. I think it could be a good platform for a transitional period for our forward line.

But if the new lads can provide the pressure to push for the starting spot, it can only be a good thing.

wera
07 Jul 13, 08:42
Loveshack Daffodil, brilliant :epicwin:

Universe
07 Jul 13, 13:21

thanks

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY UNIVERSE 21 Jun 13, 18:37:

Ishaq Belfo'deal

Cunt

Uncommon
07 Jul 13, 13:57
Double cunt.

19 Jun 13, 07:48

http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?11728-Ishak-Belfodil&p=1138378&viewfull=1#post1138378

William
07 Jul 13, 15:23
http://s16.postimg.org/lx3cnizqt/tren.jpg

This is picture from couple of days ago while he was still training with parma...

When did we sign Bane??

Fitzy
08 Jul 13, 02:07
he didn't exactly raise any eyebrows at a club like Parma.

Also, he did make quite the impression at Parma.

:chan:

:awyeah:

DARi0
08 Jul 13, 08:16
Welcome Ishak! Good luck, you gonna need it! :D

We can only hope for this, especially that he was probably Mazzarri`s request. He has the qualities in theory, my only curiosity is his mental strength. Him and Icardi could secure our future in the forward department for years.

I wonder how much did we pay for him after all? It seems that Cassano was a sepparate deal after all (they decided to face the facts and call it a SELL, since loaning him for 1 year of his remaining contract would have been more or less the same thing). Some sources (UK LOL) report $13m. But do not mention if for HALF or FULL ownership :D

Parma payed €2.5m for him in 2012, so now evaluating him at 20m would be totally insane (Branca anyone?) :serious: According to transfermarkt his value is €10m - which seems realistic at this point. When you buy a young talented player you're also paying for his potential, hope we didn't double that figure.

We got 50% of him, and we have to probably pay more than 1st agreed, since Silvestre is not willing to join Parma :palm:
Hopefully we have established a fixed sum for the rest of 50%, because after he explodes we could be ripped off by Parma a la Giovinco deal. :pokerface:

It also seems that he will wear #18 shirt (left vacant by Rocchi) which I'm totally fine with. I'm sure elder INTER fans remember that great bomber wearing #1+8 :datass:

.h.
08 Jul 13, 08:25
the difference between the sale, and the loan, of cassano is quite a lot, though

probably a few million to book value. loan of cassano + release means we pay his wages + amortization next season. Selling him means we probably break even on his book value and save on his wages. It probably makes like 7.5m difference to our books.

Wobblz
08 Jul 13, 08:31
Juve wanted him in Jan - we got him. :fuckyea: Belfodeal with it!

Wallace
08 Jul 13, 10:37
But then again, Juve wanted and brought Bendtner to their team...

Maybe we should get him as well.

Wobblz
08 Jul 13, 11:01
But then again, Juve wanted and brought Bendtner to their team...

Maybe we should get him as well.

He's on loan ;)

wera
08 Jul 13, 11:03
Bendtner is better than all of our attackers, because he is the right age. Juve were afraid of putting Bendtner on the pitch since he would make it too easy for them.

Hugo Boss
08 Jul 13, 13:56
Juve wanted him in Jan - we got him. :fuckyea: Belfodeal with it!

Seriously!? last time we did that with Cyril Domoraud... :yao:

Wobblz
08 Jul 13, 14:00
Seriously!? last time we did that with Cyril Domoraud... :yao:

Okay, Branca sucks, Moratti is retarded, Inter management as a whole is full of imbeciles and Belfodil is a huge overpriced piece of shit player. Satisfied?

Last player we both [kinda] wanted was Pogba...

I4E
08 Jul 13, 14:09
Does anyone else think that Belfodil looks a little like Trezeguet ??? (I said 'LOOKS' not insinuating he plays or will play like Trezeguet)

wera
08 Jul 13, 14:14
I4E, you are right! belfodil is vice-trezeguet

Nero Indigo
08 Jul 13, 15:40
Does anyone else think that Belfodil looks a little like Trezeguet ??? (I said 'LOOKS' not insinuating he plays or will play like Trezeguet)

I was going to say the same. It's a little uncanny.

Speciale
08 Jul 13, 16:41
Bendtner is better than all of our attackers, because he is the right age. Juve were afraid of putting Bendtner on the pitch since he would make it too easy for them.
:troll:

Nice one.

Yeah Belfodil does look like Trez a little bit. They're both bald :oblivious:

Starmo4
08 Jul 13, 18:07
http://s9.postimg.org/q48ylfez3/7983_175291692644093_1439777072_n.jpg

Caecuban
09 Jul 13, 02:40
http://s9.postimg.org/q48ylfez3/7983_175291692644093_1439777072_n.jpg

he can do the kovacic hands, lets hope he can play like kovacic

chipschups
09 Jul 13, 06:15
hope so,, every player with that hands gesture always playing like a GOD
juts name it Robben, Van persie, etc,,

rfU
09 Jul 13, 18:02
i noticed alvarez has better youtube videos "vs" videos. Has mazzarri actually detailed how Belfodil will be used (target player vs out wide vs support striker)?

wambam
09 Jul 13, 19:00
If I were Mazzarri, I'd have him and Palacio play a fluid attack, one gets in the box and the other goes wide. I think giving either of them a fixed role would be detrimental to their potential as a duo, keep them moving and drifting.

Vibe
09 Jul 13, 19:05
Alongside Palacio he would obviously take the number 9 role,alongside Milito or Icardi he would play more of a 10.

Nero Indigo
09 Jul 13, 21:37
I hope he selects the number 21, it fits under his name better than 18.

DanHoe
11 Jul 13, 11:54
http://www.whoscored.com/Blog/qmkndqbwekunmq10hgjlyg/Show/Player-Focus-Can-Belfodil-Emulate-his-Former-Inter-Icons#.Ud6QwgXGq3Y.twitter

DARi0
12 Jul 13, 01:38
b_o8VCBSaBY
I am eager to see more of this in his new shirt :datass:

Inter7
12 Jul 13, 19:22

What a beauty!

Nero Indigo
13 Jul 13, 05:14
His shirt number is #18, really wish he picked #21 : http://www.inter.it/en/coversquadra

Shark
13 Jul 13, 07:54
^Yeah I feel your pain dude. Felt like a stab in the heart. I mean, how could he even think of chosing #18? Season over for him, imo.

Nero Indigo
13 Jul 13, 07:59
......HA!.......ha

Shaun
13 Jul 13, 15:54
Apparently he's currently fasting for ramadan and didn't participate in training this afternoon.

Mino
13 Jul 13, 16:07
bad idea

Shaun
13 Jul 13, 16:25
Yeah, believes aside, I do feel Mazzarri is the type of coach who wouldn't take too kindly to him skipping out on pre-season trainings. Also, it'll put him behind everyone else fitness wise. Sadly Ramadan doesn't end for almost another month.

Shark
13 Jul 13, 17:15
Well at least it's during pre-season and not like in november or something. Besides he might even merit psycholgical benefits. Not a big deal, imo.

Pharaoh
13 Jul 13, 17:27
Actually its fine, according to Michael's site, he's getting a specialized routine at better times of the day. So good for him, and good for the organization to accommodate him. I'm sure Mazzari won't be furious about it. He probably still attends meetings etc, just doesn't participate in drills and the exercises and does them later after he eats.

Bluenine
13 Jul 13, 18:10
Actually its fine, according to Michael's site, he's getting a specialized routine at better times of the day. So good for him, and good for the organization to accommodate him. I'm sure Mazzari won't be furious about it. He probably still attends meetings etc, just doesn't participate in drills and the exercises and does them later after he eats.

Yeah, I believe he takes part in the first session, and only skips the 2nd session.

Its great that we are showing flexibility and respect to different beliefs. But there may be a problem when Ramadan clashes with competitive games, a player who hasn't had food or water all day will struggle to play a competitive game. Like what happened in case of Muntari at Inter.

Anyways, this should not matter much now, coz Ramadan falls in the summer break for the next 5 years at least.

Hugo Boss
15 Jul 13, 11:39
Ishak Belfodil has changed his number from 18 to 7...
So Schelotto is practically out... :notbad:

Nero Indigo
15 Jul 13, 11:57
MUHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA :lol:

Jane The Virgin
15 Jul 13, 12:01
if nothing else, schelotto brought us fans closer than nobody else before (not even Mou). all of us hated him...

ill miss that ugly unicorn :D

Irequis
15 Jul 13, 12:41
Ishak Belfodil has changed his number from 18 to 7...
So Schelotto is practically out... :notbad:

That moment when Schelotto is promoted to number 10 and Kovacic must wear 1+9 number :pokerface:

Pajo
15 Jul 13, 12:47
Can't wait to see numbers 7-10 :D

junkie
15 Jul 13, 12:50
i knew it, i was just thinking yesterday why he dont take no 7 since andeolli took 6 from silvester and hes still with us...

Howl
15 Jul 13, 13:20
Damn, wanted Botta to take the 7

chipschups
15 Jul 13, 14:31
he took number 7 and now page 7
its mean something,,,

devious :epicwin:

JJM
15 Jul 13, 14:46
Our last greatest 7 was EL FIGO :megusta:
but after him Pazzo :pazzini:

Cou :okay:

Horsey Schelotto :trollol:

Anyway I hope Belfo does well with the "controversial" number 7

rfU
15 Jul 13, 14:56
Our last greatest 7 was EL FIGO :megusta:
but after him Pazzo :pazzini:

Cou :okay:

Horsey Schelotto :trollol:

Don't forget Quaresma... i have to say he's the one Belfodil reminds me of the most. hope mazzarini really knows this guy

Jimmerfr
15 Jul 13, 18:52
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1373912812802034175.jpg

.h.
15 Jul 13, 18:54
man

do you ever shut the fuck up? like, seriously...

thatdude
15 Jul 13, 18:55
Mazzarri says Belfodil is a "bit behind" due to Ramadan. Hopefully there's enough preseason left for him to "catch up".

nurko
15 Jul 13, 19:18
Mazzarri says Belfodil is a "bit behind" due to Ramadan. Hopefully there's enough preseason left for him to "catch up".

Surely, he will have 20 days in August after Ramadan, and it's not like he isn't training at all right now.

Mino
15 Jul 13, 19:20
http://weknowmemes.com/generator/uploads/generated/g1373912812802034175.jpg

not funny and not necessary

thatdude
15 Jul 13, 19:34
Surely, he will have 20 days in August after Ramadan, and it's not like he isn't training at all right now.

20 days should be enough. I wasn't sure when Ramadan started or ended, only that it was a month.

Jimmerfr
15 Jul 13, 21:03
not funny and not necessary
Omg if we can't joke on this, close the forum
https://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satira

Handoyo
16 Jul 13, 04:26
Yeah, fuck this forum if they can't accept a joke that insults a religion practice, our captain, our Treble hero and our vice-captain

.h.
16 Jul 13, 08:16
I dont actually care even so much about the joke

its just how fucking OFTEN you have to repeat it

yes, yes, we get it, you hate clan asado, you hate zanetti, snooze. Try to find some new material some time.

DARi0
16 Jul 13, 08:46
New material? here you go:

https://securecdn.disqus.com/uploads/mediaembed/images/550/7680/original.jpg
" Ishak, why u take my number? ":alone:

Don't forget Quaresma... i have to say he's the one Belfodil reminds me of the most. hope mazzarini really knows this guy
I really don't see how Belfodil reminds you of Quaresma?! Just because someone said he's a difficult character to deal with? Technique - probably Quaresma was way better, but was a lot shorter and different role & position. This guy is our next big guy and this "angry/pissed off on the world" look rather reminds me of Ibra's attitude if resemblance needed. Even if you want to compare their mental attributes, I really see a much stronger Belfodil than Quaresma!!

Damn, wanted Botta to take the 7
Oh common, that's kinda childish. He can wear #69 as long as he does his job properly!

BTW, Botta has much much higher chances to FAIL here due to mentality differences, thus continuing the "dark spell" of our #7 curse. I have faith in Belfodil in overcoming this "bad luck number" matter.

Jimmerfr
16 Jul 13, 10:11
Yeah, fuck this forum if they can't accept a joke that insults a religion practice, our captain, our Treble hero and our vice-captain

Insult? I always forgot u are suscettible for everything, i don't care if you muslims can't do satire on religious, i'm in a free state and i can and tell me where you see insult on " our captain"

FUCK THE POPE
Only clowns can get upset for joke on religious

wera
16 Jul 13, 10:22
'joke on religious' :yao:

Bergpavian
16 Jul 13, 11:43
I'm glad he has #7. It's my lucky number and the last #7 ... not so lucky.

skeet
16 Jul 13, 11:53
Insult? I always forgot u are suscettible for everything, i don't care if you muslims can't do satire on religious, i'm in a free state and i can and tell me where you see insult on " our captain"

Only clowns can get upset for joke on religious

the offensive part was how horribly unfunny that so called "joke" was

Pimpin
16 Jul 13, 12:02
man fuck the freedom of speech fuck the freedom of everyfucking moron having internet and all that shit ..

AND FUCK YOU JIMEFMEFIIEJRRSRFFR , did the asado clan ran a train on your ass that you hate them so much

nurko
16 Jul 13, 12:16
man fuck the freedom of speech fuck the freedom of everyfucking moron having internet and all that shit ..

AND FUCK YOU JIMEFMEFIIEJRRSRFFR , did the asado clan ran a train on your ass that you hate them so much

He was probably molested by some Argentinian dude next to a barbecue and is now spreading the hate and generalising.

Shark
16 Jul 13, 15:44
"I had at first chosen 18 from the numbers available, out of respect to Schelotto too, then I asked the club and they told me that it wasn't an issue. I've always preferred 7," the new Nerazzurri forward explained.

:awyeah: The Inter way of sacking players: Drop them from preseason squad and give their jersey number to other players.

Ffi201zi002tlis
16 Jul 13, 16:21
"I had at first chosen 18 from the numbers available, out of respect to Schelotto too, then I asked the club and they told me that it wasn't an issue. I've always preferred 7," the new Nerazzurri forward explained.

:awyeah: The Inter way of sacking players: Drop them from preseason squad and give their jersey number to other players.
then we need someone to take 26 :yao:

Mad Biscione
16 Jul 13, 16:52
not an issue, :awyeah:

Jimmerfr
16 Jul 13, 18:12

The joke is on belfodil, i know it's not easy for you to understand, but move on

Jafaar
17 Jul 13, 16:29
He missed two pks today... not a great start... both pks were brought by ricky...

Kakaroto
17 Jul 13, 16:35
Great debut. Keep it up man.

Shaun
17 Jul 13, 16:57
He looked good minus the missed opportunities. Showed some nice skill on the ball at times, and showed his willingness to drop deep to get the ball. Good movement off the ball too

but yeah, I hope he never takes another penalty. He missed one for Parma too if I remember rightly

thatdude
17 Jul 13, 17:06
He looked good minus the missed opportunities. Showed some nice skill on the ball at times, and showed his willingness to drop deep to get the ball. Good movement off the ball too

but yeah, I hope he never takes another penalty. He missed one for Parma too if I remember rightly

Missed but got the rebound. Than sushed his own bench.

InterMauro
17 Jul 13, 17:28
He was horrible, how the hell can you miss 2! penalties in a match. He cant even get past one of these amateurs.. I fear he is going to be bad, 10mil+Cassano:palm:.

Kakaroto
17 Jul 13, 17:28
:palm:

Zane
17 Jul 13, 17:30
He was horrible, how the hell can you miss 2! penalties in a match. He cant even get past one of these amateurs.. I fear he is going to be bad, 10mil+Cassano:palm:.

Its our first preseason friendly..and he's fasting. Relax

Shaun
17 Jul 13, 17:34

I remember when Milito went through a period two seasons ago where he would miss a sitter in every match for about two months. Strikers can have shockers, but you can tell he has some good tools which make him an interesting prospect. That's what I took from the game

realjulm
17 Jul 13, 17:35
Jonathan Walters missed 2 penalties and scored an own goal so shit happens

interista4
17 Jul 13, 18:59
If it was official game people would burn him alive lol. Chill, give him some time.

pencilpal
17 Jul 13, 19:04

Remember that he's muslim and practicing Ramadan atm; and all the same, his good technique did show in the match.

.h.
17 Jul 13, 19:10
so, question, whats the nick name we're gonna give him when he flops?

Wobblz
17 Jul 13, 20:03
belforeal!?

nurko
17 Jul 13, 20:06
Bel-flop-deal ?

On the serious note, give the guy a break, everyone get's a bad day every now and then...

Wallace
17 Jul 13, 21:19
Great debut, couldn't have made a more memorable impression on the fans than this debut.

Now everyone is talking about him, great success.

Toninu
17 Jul 13, 21:24
Oh ffs you complain about us not having faith in youngsters then when they make mistakes you bash them, really great logic on your part.

.h.
17 Jul 13, 21:31
sarcasm detected?

ath
17 Jul 13, 21:48
Well, that's just PK in a friendly game everybody doens't give a fuck about it.

Palacio, Milito and even Alvarez should be our PK taker, not a big deal.

I'm more interested in his overall performance and I've been quiet happy because he got ball.

Wallace
17 Jul 13, 21:51
Oh ffs you complain about us not having faith in youngsters then when they make mistakes you bash them, really great logic on your part.

Yeah, I'm bashing them real hard there :lol:.

Cal
17 Jul 13, 21:53
Loveshack Daffodil is still my favorite.

And lets not bash a player after just one pre-season friendly, lads?

Shark
17 Jul 13, 22:07
Taco Bel.

Regardless if he flops or succeeds :trollol::trollol::trollol:

Toninu
17 Jul 13, 22:09
Yeah, I'm bashing them real hard there :lol:.

I wasn't directing it to you dummy, it was a general comment :P

I have no beef with you I love your trolling.

Nyall
17 Jul 13, 22:45
Keep this guy away from penalties please.. I'd hate to rule out a player after one friendly match, but I'm kinda pessimistic about him.. Mira though!

javier_zanetti <3
17 Jul 13, 22:48
Missed 2 panalties Vs shit team in a preseason match. So?

bet you next game he will score.

Nyall
17 Jul 13, 22:48
Missed 2 panalties Vs shit team in a preseason match. So?

bet you next game he will score.
Good for him.. should he get a Balon D'or for that?

Toninu
17 Jul 13, 22:52
Hopefully it didn't hurt his confidence strikers are awful when they don't feel confident.

Pimpin
17 Jul 13, 22:53
classic nyall tbh :lol:

I bet he will put him on avatar as soon as he scores in Serie A and becomes fanboy :lol:

Nyall is like wallace, without trolling :lol:

Pharaoh
17 Jul 13, 23:00
Anybody have a video of the game?

Nyall
17 Jul 13, 23:08
classic nyall tbh :lol:

I bet he will put him on avatar as soon as he scores in Serie A and becomes fanboy :lol:

Nyall is like wallace, without trolling :lol:
Nah, I only do that for black, Colombians..

But even you have to agree, the first penalty was horrible.

Pimpin
17 Jul 13, 23:27
Nah, I only do that for black, Colombians..

But even you have to agree, the first penalty was horrible.

you racist :lol:

even white boys gotta shout, that penalty was horrible..

still doesn't say anything about him, he had good movement..Icardi dissapointed me more

Nyall
17 Jul 13, 23:58
you racist :lol:

even white boys gotta shout, that penalty was horrible..

still doesn't say anything about him, he had good movement..Icardi dissapointed me more
I know.. my black friends call me the whitest guy they know.. I haven't been with a black girl in almost 3 years, and I am happy Zimmerman was acquitted :/

Pimpin
18 Jul 13, 00:05
I know.. my black friends call me the whitest guy they know.. I haven't been with a black girl in almost 3 years, and I am happy Zimmerman was acquitted :/

my nigga , tho wasn;t that interested in that case tbh.. just was interesting to see how the white man is the devil when zimmerman was hispanic/jewish

Nyall
18 Jul 13, 00:11
my nigga , tho wasn;t that interested in that case tbh.. just was interesting to see how the white man is the devil when zimmerman was hispanic/jewish

Cuz black people are stupid and love attention.

Fapuccino
18 Jul 13, 00:26
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS-umvIsMLC2b7E4-EUo98wrXZ8lzGRXS7SRD6Ezh52Wd6Tr19Y

Pimpin
18 Jul 13, 01:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNWAvlNYdM

lol

thatdude
18 Jul 13, 02:36
Well this certainly got off topic quick. :serious:

Batman
18 Jul 13, 02:37
You guys dont know how is Ramadan, until you realize that after the game he played, he wont drink anything. I dont know what will this guy bring this season but we shouldnt bash him after one game at all, I know that penalty was horrible but Forlan did almost the same in a Condeferation Cup semi final game.

Raul Duke
18 Jul 13, 02:53
:chan: --> in regards to the previous page

I4E
18 Jul 13, 03:06
Back on topic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKeyk0BOQXA

El Matador
18 Jul 13, 03:07
1- The guy is fasting for ramdan
2-Since when does missing a penalty or 2 define a player?

Didn't Martin Palermo or whatever the fuck he was called miss 3 penalties? That didn't stop Maradona from picking him for the national team, and didn't he end up scoring the goal that took them to the world cup in a 1-0 win vs Peru?

Messi missed a penalty against Chelsea, does that mean he's no longer the best player in the world? Robben missed one in the Champions league final, Robben flopped in 2 Champions League finals and a World cup final.. that must mean he's a bad player by the logic of the funny sarcastic people in the last page, a bad player who ended up winning the Champions League a year later for Bayern Munich. Ramos missed a penalty in the Champions league semi finals and the confederations cup final.

He missed a penalty against FC ekjlesomeshit in a friendly game where there are no stakes whatsoever. It just means he's a shitty penalty taker and shouldn't take them at any point during inter's season. Missing 2 penalties in the same game is actually worse mentally for the player than missing one penalty today and one later which many people have done. When you're taking the second penalty your mindset is like this ''oh crap what if i miss this penalty too!'' that's unneccesary pressure. Give the guy a break he showed us glimpses of the kind of skill and creativity we need. Mark my words by the end of the season he will be the difference. From what i've seen the guy has it all. If anything, it's Icardi who didn't do jack shit.

Nyall
18 Jul 13, 03:32
We here at FIF need to stop making excuses for players..

I4E
18 Jul 13, 03:43
We here at FIF need to stop judging players after one meaningless pre-season friendly....

Fixed

Chill brother...

Lionheart
18 Jul 13, 05:55
so, question, whats the nick name we're gonna give him when he flops?

BELFODILDO :mad: so he can take his name & go fuck himself!

I hate the son of a bitch already! He has shown everybody that he a yao! If Parma had any good shit, they would've been in a better position themselves.

I'm thinking about chairing the "Fuck Belfodil Club" as we speak. :work: :mad: First 10 members to join will get a premium price from me :proud: Who's with me? :proud: Let's make this happen people!

I've seen enough!!! One does not simply miss two penalties in their debut game. & who the fuck him told him to take penalties??? That's dafuq I wanna know the most!!! :mad: Fuck Strama.

Pajo
18 Jul 13, 06:07
I hope Lion was trolling :D

nurko
18 Jul 13, 06:24
I hope Lion was trolling :D

It's just pure hate for sharing #7 on the back .... :D

Wallace
18 Jul 13, 06:30
It's just pure hate for sharing #7 on the back .... :D

Tell me about it, I'm still feeling belligerent by the way he took Schelotto's number while he was (is) still in the team.

InterMauro
18 Jul 13, 07:27

I hate the son of a bitch already! He has shown everybody that he a yao! If Parma had any good shit, they would've been in a better position themselves.

I'm thinking about chairing the "Fuck Belfodil Club" as we speak. :work: :mad: First 10 members to join will get a premium price from me :proud: Who's with me? :proud: Let's make this happen people!

I've seen enough!!! One does not simply miss two penalties in their debut game. & who the fuck him told him to take penalties??? That's dafuq I wanna know the most!!! :mad: Fuck Strama.

I hated him already when i heard we're giving 10million+Cassano, i miss cassano :okay:

rockball
18 Jul 13, 09:16
Missing these penalties is no big deal. But seriously, what has it got to do with fasting? Fasting will have an impact on your game, fitness, stamina etc. But it doesn't make it difficult to take a fucking penalty.

Wallace
18 Jul 13, 09:30
He looked to the left before shooting there in his first penalty, it was quite a bad one.

The second one was just unlucky.

Cal
18 Jul 13, 11:16

You didn't even watch the fucking game... :dielaugh:

The Wall
18 Jul 13, 12:22

Thanked for Fuck Strama, lol.

Ontopic:

I don't really like the whole Ramadan thing to be honest. It's a bit selfish in a way and not certainly the best way of treating your body which is also your tool in professional sports. I'm glad people at Inter aren't dicks about it but Belfodil should put himself in best possible shape to succeed and do his job the best way he can. By fasting in the middle of the pre-season he isn't doing that.

Also, him and Sanogo used to be beasts in FM, what's up with Sanogo these days?:notbad:

Mysterious_Guy
18 Jul 13, 14:16

shouldn't be racism banned?

Wobblz
18 Jul 13, 14:36

Shut up, white boy...

thatdude
18 Jul 13, 14:54
Thanked for Fuck Strama, lol.

Ontopic:

I don't really like the whole Ramadan thing to be honest. It's a bit selfish in a way and not certainly the best way of treating your body which is also your tool in professional sports. I'm glad people at Inter aren't dicks about it but Belfodil should put himself in best possible shape to succeed and do his job the best way he can. By fasting in the middle of the pre-season he isn't doing that.

Also, him and Sanogo used to be beasts in FM, what's up with Sanogo these days?:notbad:

Sanogo signed with Arsenal...their only transfer from their $70M war chest :lol:

As for Ramadan I don't see anything wrong with the player observing his religious rituals. I understand that as a professional athlete his body is his biggest tool and the clubs biggest asset. However, I think that a players beliefs shouldn't be compromised over what is essentially a game. A game that he gets paid a lot of money to play but a game nonetheless.

Big Willy
18 Jul 13, 14:58

Bwahahahahaha Belfodildo.

Nyall
18 Jul 13, 15:16

So umnnn.. you manage to miss the posts with 'nigga' in it to find the post where a black guy calls his own people stupid for being exactly that? shit...Sherlock, nothing must get past you. (y)

Mino
18 Jul 13, 16:38
Shingo Aoi

déjà-vu

Fapuccino
18 Jul 13, 16:50

banned racism be should

Shark
18 Jul 13, 16:56
Shingo Aoi

déjà-vu

CAPTAIN TSUBASA ALL THE WAY!!!

didn't get the déjà vu part, though...did Aoi miss a penalty as well?

Mino
18 Jul 13, 17:08
CAPTAIN TSUBASA ALL THE WAY!!!

didn't get the déjà vu part, though...did Aoi miss a penalty as well?

well , the heavy jacket and boots would be fasting in our case :work:

also Aoi had nigh training sessions like belfodil :awwyeah:

meanwhile at pinzolo in the night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Om8QzwKeluU

Fapuccino
18 Jul 13, 17:12
Childhood right there ^ :proud:

Mino
18 Jul 13, 17:16
Childhood right there ^ :proud:

http://sp8.fotolog.com/photo/24/39/64/xavier_taboada/1290751667668_f.jpg

Aoi thread in LGI :datass:

Choppin Onions
18 Jul 13, 18:48
Missed penalties during useless preseason games, anime, racism, Ramadan. Just another day at FIF during the summer.

wera
18 Jul 13, 21:09
At least something is happening again, I hate it when there are no games and we talk just about offtopic - football.

Toninu
19 Jul 13, 03:30
WHITE POWER!

Pimpin
19 Jul 13, 03:54
So umnnn.. you manage to miss the posts with 'nigga' in it to find the post where a black guy calls his own people stupid for being exactly that? shit...Sherlock, nothing must get past you. (y)

are you fucking serious?

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk302/Erinnjl/stephen-a-smith-first-take-skip-bayless-2.jpg

crepi
19 Jul 13, 04:19
i can't see his name anymore without saying 'loveshack daffodil'.

props to whoever came up with that.

I4E
19 Jul 13, 05:14
Make with the props...

thanks.

Fitzy
19 Jul 13, 05:37
Make with the props...

fuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkk now everytime I see Ishak mentioned I'll think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=leohcvmf8kM

:fffuuu:

I4E
19 Jul 13, 05:40
:lol: Loveshack baby...

perika
19 Jul 13, 07:46
Ishak Belfodil same face as Karim Benzema

wera
19 Jul 13, 09:15
WHITE POWER!

yes cocaine is very powerful

Shaun
19 Jul 13, 09:30
yes cocaine is very powerful

Meh, I don't think its powerful. Its a drug for rich men who want a quick rush

wera
19 Jul 13, 09:38
yes but do it a lot and your fucked

powerful

my drug is food, and I'm still normal, just addicted to food

Wobblz
19 Jul 13, 09:49
Now meth is powerful... knocks your teeth out eventually. :troll:

Shaun
19 Jul 13, 11:52
Well Sugar will do that too

Fitzy
19 Jul 13, 13:17
Missed penalties during useless preseason games, anime, racism, Ramadan. Just another day at FIF during the summer.

I want to have your babies. :)

Raul Duke
20 Jul 13, 05:14

Can u name the eldest son after me? "Baggo FitzBradley" has a nice ring to it. I4E can be godfather, snake as his personal trainer and Uni can be his babysitter.

pencilpal
20 Jul 13, 07:11

This is enraging to hear, that someone is telling Belfodil to put the game in front of his own beliefs. It's his religion for heavens sakes, if anything the club should be accommodating to him.

Tbh it's a bit idiotic to say that following Ramadan is selfish if it interferes with his work; I'm sure you would also tell players not to celebrate Christmas if there were to be an important tactical briefing all day on December 24 and 25.

Additionally I don't think it's especially relevant, because footballers like Mesut Özil and Franck Ribéry are muslim and manage to be in good shape in the off-season. But it should be considered when people berate him for his performances.

Understand that's a single friendly match, and it is meaningless; at least now Mazzarri knows for sure Belfodil shouldn't take penalties (even missed one with Parma against Lazio).

Mad Biscione
20 Jul 13, 07:28
if Ramadan makes imprisoning people for 8 years cos they uploaded pics of eating pork, something about it is fucked up for sure.

Sport commitments first, your religion later.

Fapuccino
20 Jul 13, 07:31
I dont get why this is such a big issue, its only for a while everything will be back to normal.

Pimpin
20 Jul 13, 07:54
if Ramadan makes imprisoning people for 8 years cos they uploaded pics of eating pork, something about it is fucked up for sure.

:serious:

Bluenine
20 Jul 13, 09:44
Come on guys. We call our club Internazionale, we are "brothers of the world", we want to market our club all over the world... How can we not respect a player's religion? That would be going against what we stand for...

I can expect soul-less clubs like Juve to have an objection to other peoples belief, we at Inter are above such shit.

K.I.
20 Jul 13, 11:10

Ramadan "Doesnt Make Anything", i would keep such opinions to ur self in the future, talk about them with other peoples, friends, etc,

Also "The Wall', doesnt matter if you or anyone likes Ramadan or Not, its always the players decision during this month.

Toninu
20 Jul 13, 11:18
Ramadan is nadamar spelt backwards.

And stop being so sensitive he just posted an opinion you can debate it or ignore it not fucking ask people not to talk because you don't like it.

Fitzy
20 Jul 13, 13:26
Can u name the eldest son after me? "Baggo FitzBradley" has a nice ring to it. I4E can be godfather, snake as his personal trainer and Uni can be his babysitter.

Just spat my drink everywhere reading that.

.h.
20 Jul 13, 13:29
first time you've ever spit anything out

Fitzy
20 Jul 13, 13:34
first time you've ever spit anything out

Well, there was that porno I did once... I needed the money though.

Shaun
20 Jul 13, 13:35
Browha, when did you decide to become the comedian? You can't be both the accountant and the comedian.

.h.
20 Jul 13, 13:41
Browha, when did you decide to become the comedian? You can't be both the accountant and the comedian.
I'm trying the Massimo Moratti approach to getting involved. Everything's fucked, but laugh about it and deny it.

Raul Duke
20 Jul 13, 15:12
Just spat my drink everywhere reading that.

The risk we all take when reading FIF with a drink in hand. I've also done that a couple of times

DARi0
20 Jul 13, 23:14

I was already picturing you kidnapping his babies right from the hospital, raising `em up as your own :proud:

K.I.
21 Jul 13, 01:05
Ramadan is nadamar spelt backwards.

And stop being so sensitive he just posted an opinion you can debate it or ignore it not fucking ask people not to talk because you don't like it.

I didnt ask him "not to talk", his first line had nothing to do with this debate or conversation, i told him to keep these opinions to himself and to others elsewhere who share his opinions.

LyNX
22 Jul 13, 15:54
Belfodil with an awesome header goal. I look forward to those and that kind of skill in the future!

Edit: (I was originally joking about the disallowed deflected goal that Guarin booted off his head, but he comes back with a header in the box)

.h.
22 Jul 13, 15:55
thats my little daffodil

ath
22 Jul 13, 17:09
How did he play ? Good, decent, mediocre ?

Toninu
22 Jul 13, 17:10
I'd say good, good movement and scored a good goal but it's still early days.

Shaun
22 Jul 13, 17:24
Based on these last two performances, penalty taking aside, I feel that he's probably the most complete forward with have and that he'll surprise a lot of people. Of course we haven't see how he handles pressure, or whether his supposed difficult attitude will show up in the future.

Devious
22 Jul 13, 21:02
I havnt seen him play yet but I trust your judgment Shaun of Holy See.. whatever that is.

chipschups
22 Jul 13, 22:05
First 30 min, he always in a box, maybe Mazzari give instruction to him to stay at there
good to see that, seems Mazzari wants recall his Killer instinct
after that, he slowly back in his style,, and drop deep to help midfield,,

Universe
23 Jul 13, 01:26

Yea. If you never want to see your child again.

Kakaroto
23 Jul 13, 02:12
:work:

Fitzy
23 Jul 13, 02:40
Yea. If you never want to see your child again.

Probably a good thing considering the parents.

intereesta
31 Jul 13, 15:30
I've seen him in the pre-season ,, he likes to move a lot and go wide ,, he's not fast but he has a great acceleration and that's important ,,he has good dribbling skills and great in the air
he'll be a great prospect for the future and I expect him to score +10 this year

Inter Bandwagon
31 Jul 13, 18:47
Wouldn't be surprised to see Belfodil outperform Icardi this season. He seems to have an insane drive right now that he wants to be the starter and it really shows.

Pajo
31 Jul 13, 18:51
Same here. Many expect miracles from Icardi and Ishak is already labeled as shit (by many) and flop. I think he will surprise many, including me tbh.

Kenny
31 Jul 13, 19:15
I voted 5.
No more FIF enthusiasm from me :challenge: