PDA

View Full Version : Mauro Icardi

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99

Pajo
08 Jul 13, 17:09
http://i.smimg.net/13/04/mauro-icardi-sampdoria.jpg

Name: Mauro Icardi
Birthday: 19.02.1993(Age: 20)
Nationality: Argentina and Italy
Playing positions: CF
Height: 181 cm

Season 2012/2013 scored 10 goals and had 4 assists in 31 games (2112 minutes). Played as one of the two CFs.

Transfer fee undisclosed, latest rumor is 6 mils for half of him. Wage of 1 mil Euros per year. Will be given the number 9 shirt.

Big Willy
08 Jul 13, 17:12
Have a good feeling about Icardi.

Nero Indigo
08 Jul 13, 17:24
WELCOME TO INTERNAZIONALE MILANO FC BRO!!!!!!!! WISHING YOU THE BEST IN OUR COLORS! FORZA!!!!

Kakaroto
08 Jul 13, 17:27
Great. I hope he is given all the chances he needs, if he has a less than stellar first season don't panic people.

Also for so much crap I've given the management if the 6m for half is true then they deserve kudos. Its less than Destro went for last season I believe.

ForzaInterUSA
08 Jul 13, 17:29
WELCOME TO INTER!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqBOLrIyubw

:interflag: :interflag: :interflag:

JJM
08 Jul 13, 17:30
I said let's get Icardi after the Rube game when he scored 2x and we actually did...:notbad:

Now get Nainggolan and I will be :fap:

Walt knows what he is doing!:megusta:

apahllo
08 Jul 13, 17:58
Lots of pressure on him, luckily belfodil will take some of it off him. Really looking forward to them clicking, fingers crossed..

Universe
08 Jul 13, 17:59
But it's not official yet :yao:

jmaster
08 Jul 13, 18:01
nice player on Youtube. let's hope he succeeds

Starmo4
08 Jul 13, 18:05
http://s13.postimg.org/r6t2ibt7b/600229_175293619310567_2135594671_n.jpg

Lionheart
08 Jul 13, 18:06
Welcome, son! Again I think number 9 would be a big pressure, but let's see how he does.

Universe
08 Jul 13, 18:07
Trezeguet and Justin Bieber. Fuckin lethal combo.

Pharaoh
08 Jul 13, 18:56
Super excited to see this guy in our colors! Good luck :)

Shark
08 Jul 13, 19:11
:megusta: Icardi has an entire essay written on his forearm

ah, good ol' high-school cheating days :epicwin:

Y&h
08 Jul 13, 20:10
Welcome Icardi!

Wish you the best luck here!

:interflag:

Earth
08 Jul 13, 21:31
Welcome Mauro!!!!

Inter7
08 Jul 13, 21:40
WELCOME mauro may you kill Rubentus for many years to come!

wera
08 Jul 13, 22:07
he is going to suck and he can't prove me wrong

probably only going to score 25 goals in his first season at Inter :palm:

Wallace
08 Jul 13, 22:31
Hopefully hes going to play, 600k is quite a heavy sum of investment these days, let alone 6mil.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

IRR26
08 Jul 13, 22:39
Benvenuto!

I have good feeling about this one.

Belfodil is much bigger gamble IMO.

Shaun
08 Jul 13, 22:47
Benvenuto!

I have good feeling about this one.

Belfodil is much bigger gamble IMO.

I don't really understand people's rationale on this. Surely Belfodil's season last year was more impressive because he was firstly forced to play with Amauri, and secondly most of his time was spent on the wing

thatdude
08 Jul 13, 23:34
I don't really understand people's rationale on this. Surely Belfodil's season last year was more impressive because he was firstly forced to play with Amauri, and secondly most of his time was spent on the wing

Belfodil looked a little bit more developed in his all round game. However, that may just be down to the fact Belfodil is a year older (important at this age) and has already had some Serie A experience with Bologna. Icardi looks a class finisher though. I'm hoping to see more of his all round game now that he's signed to a better team.

chipschups
08 Jul 13, 23:46
so when we sign such as promising player, only mods can open Player thread :okay:

JJM
09 Jul 13, 15:47
http://www.inter.it/it/news/62858

It's officaly offical :oblivious:

His presentation will be in the preseason retreat @ Pinzolo

I think he is here on co-own(same deal like Handa was)

I believe we gonna pay 6 now and 6,5m€ next season

Pharaoh
09 Jul 13, 15:57
Can we get the poll started? I'm curious what expectations people have of him

Fitzy
10 Jul 13, 07:03
Expecting this kid to have at least a similar season to what he had last season. Just hope he plays enough...

DARi0
10 Jul 13, 08:39
Welcome Mauro! :star: Good luck and I HOPE YOU STAY & WIN MANY MANY YEARS @ INTER!

Welcome, son! Again I think number 9 would be a big pressure, but let's see how he does.
Naaah, you have to take in consideration the lad`s mentality. He was born under a very lucky constelation, his calmness in front of the goal makes it look easy. He wanted #9 and he's not scared to show off his skills. I believe he is destined for success and he knows it. Actually, his zodiacal sign is all about exhibition - just like his fashionable side (clothes, accessories, modeling, cat walk, etc.). I could perhaps draw a psychological profile report, but I think you all get the idea - boy has confidence, sometimes more than enough (we/he should only worry about sitters, because when he concentrates, he's lethal).

http://24.media.tumblr.com/8701dfa55c6f29f02cdb6311cc842229/tumblr_mg7oyvs84X1qfabydo1_400.jpg

He is a true natural, and he reminds me of Ronaldo (~1998) - and I have to mention that I was never a big fan of Ronaldo (!!!) - unlike many current INTER fans, he was not the reason why I chose these colours.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_B1JtfOpd85I/SSfhhyOU7hI/AAAAAAAAGDs/RPf_oPWbkPU/s400/mauro+icardi+barcelona.jpg
Another coincidence is that they both had spells at Barcelona before landing here, which is obviously a good sign.

http://static.liputan6.com/201301/mauro_icardi_130131gib.jpg
He has that "lazy hand" position - like someone mentioned in the Belfodil thread, that means exceptional SKILL :D

Super excited to see this guy in our colors! Good luck :)
Me too man, me too! I am very optimistic about this and ultra-confident he will be world class. Very good deal by our club if the reported figures are true.

My only hope is that we will be able to keep him until he wins us some important trophies - I am sure it's only a matter of time until big money offers will start to come in for him - and we all know our financial situation.

Hasan
10 Jul 13, 10:14
He is a true natural, and he reminds me of Ronaldo (~1998) -

Realy? Only because he had Barca's shirt before ours? This kind a excpectations making me angry, Ronaldo in that age had one golden ball and over 100 goals for Cruzeiro, PSV and Barca.

Icardi have 11 senior goals so far ... he's talented? Very talented but if we get Milito calibar there for couple years we will be super happy.

Pajo
10 Jul 13, 10:16
Ronaldo is one of a kind, the best CF ever. If Icardi, who i think can be great player, does half what Ronaldo did, i'd be thrilled.

.h.
10 Jul 13, 10:18
sorry but there is NOTHING about Icardi that reminds me of Ronaldo at all. Style of play and everything is completely different.

Universe
10 Jul 13, 14:37
Browhro Icardi

- - - Updated - - -

Also, this is like the stupidest shit I've ever read,,

Naaah, you have to take in consideration the lad`s mentality. He was born under a very lucky constelation, his calmness in front of the goal makes it look easy. He wanted #9 and he's not scared to show off his skills. I believe he is destined for success and he knows it. Actually, his zodiacal sign is all about exhibition - just like his fashionable side (clothes, accessories, modeling, cat walk, etc.). I could perhaps draw a psychological profile report, but I think you all get the idea - boy has confidence, sometimes more than enough (we/he should only worry about sitters, because when he concentrates, he's lethal).

O lord.

JJM
10 Jul 13, 14:40
Uni strikes again!:lol:

Nero Indigo
10 Jul 13, 14:50
Icardi like .... Ronaldo!? :eek: You must be smoking something combustible with bananas, Dario! They're incomparable! R9 was one of a kind, I mean, nobody has come close to that level of dynamic skill in the world of football since he left - AND I'M NOT EVEN A BIG FAN OF THE DUDE!

Shaun
10 Jul 13, 17:32
Yeah, Dario kind of lost me when he started going on about Icardi's Zodiac.

Anyway, may the force be with him.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9r9mpRsFB1rejjllo1_500.gif

Shark
10 Jul 13, 17:40
Best part: "I could perhaps draw a psychological profile report"

:trollol::trollol::trollol:

Shaun
10 Jul 13, 17:43
I rather he did Uni's psychological profile

JJM
10 Jul 13, 17:51
I rather he did Uni's psychological profile

and risk opening a wormhole or a black hole ?No tnx :trollol:

pencilpal
10 Jul 13, 17:59
Welcome to Inter!
Hope you succeed here.

And its just abhorrent to hear such big name comparisons like Ronaldo (????) and Batistuta for a 19 year old; this is why players here often flop from the pressure, and we should just give him time to settle in.

He seems to be a top talent, considering he netted more than 10 goals in his first season in Serie A.

Big Willy
10 Jul 13, 19:08
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Grande Dario!

If I have a "lazy hand" after wanking, it means I have skills to do it? Just sayin'.

wera
10 Jul 13, 20:37
and risk opening a wormhole or a black hole ?No tnx :trollol:

it's like dividing with zero. twice.

J..
10 Jul 13, 20:53
So you have a world class striker just by picking a guy who once played in number 9 at one of the youth teams in Barcelona.

I think I just found an another world class striker in Rome.

http://www.thecustomjerseys.com/bmz_cache/b/Nike-Barcelona-9-Bojan-Krkic-Home-Jersey-2010-2011.jpg.image.300x300.jpg

Welcome Icardi I'm looking forward to see more fresh young blood in our squad. Kovacic may not feel like he is visiting grandpa and his friends anymore.

DARi0
10 Jul 13, 21:49
:D :D :D :D :D AHahhahaHAHAhAhah you guys made my day! Thanks all :D :D :D

@Nero Indigo: http://cdn.memegenerator.co/instances/400x/37868017.jpg

...still expecting a reaction from Master Wallace 4 what I did here :troll:

Inter7
11 Jul 13, 02:45
espnfc article:

"In ancient Greek literature, the myth of Icarus tells the story of a boy who failed to listen to his father’s advice about flying too close to the sun with his wings made of feathers and wax. His story ends in disaster when he defies his father and the wax melts and he falls to his death. The myth of Icarus is meant to show an example of failed ambition.

Claudio Villa/Getty Images
Mauro Icardi has swapped his Sampdoria kit for one at Inter, where he will wear No. 9 this coming season.
In this new-dawning era for Inter, they too have a youngster who is full of the ambition to aim as high as possible. Mauro Icardi is ready to take up the challenge of playing for a club of Inter's heritage and I hope that unlike Icarus, Icardi will listen to the advice given him and prove high-flying ambition can lead to greatness for both himself as a player and his new club, FC Internazionale.

"I’m happy to have arrived here. I hope to do my best for the team and the fans. I can’t wait to start the new season." These were the 20-year-old’s first words on the Inter website following the club’s announcement of securing 50 percent of the exciting striker's card from Sampdoria, despite increasing interest from some of Europe’s Champions League-qualifying clubs.

It was a gentlemen’s agreement between Inter president Massimo Moratti and Sampdoria supremo Riccardo Garrone that ensured the Nerazzurri signed one of Serie A’s hottest prospects. But the Argentine himself has stated a desire to play alongside legendary compatriots such as Diego Milito, Esteban Cambiasso and Javier Zanetti.

-Moratti: Inter can win Scudetto
-Andreolli happy to be back at Inter

Ever since the rumors of this transfer began, it was considered Icardi would become the apprentice of Milito, whose vast experience will enable the youngster to grow as a player and perfect his trade ready to replace the treble-winning legend as the club's hit man in front of goal.

The pressure of replacing such a potent striker such as Milito is a challenge in itself, but Icardi has also stated his desire to wear the iconic number 9 worn by some of the best strikers in the history of football, Ronaldo and Samuel Eto’o to name just two. This will make Icardi the youngest Inter player to be awarded the important number 9, but I believe he will do the honor justice, just as I'm sure Mateo Kovacic will do wearing number 10.

Why am I so sure Icardi will succeed as Inter’s frontman? Despite his age, Icardi has already proved to be deadly in front of goal at every team he has ever played for. He started playing when he was just 5, and in 2002 the Spanish side Union Deportiva Vecindario signed him to their youth team, where he played six years while scoring a fantastic 384 goals.

It was this eye for goal that attracted the attention of his next destination, Barcelona, where he played in the Blaugrana youth team with a certain Lionel Messi. In two seasons with the Catalan club, he added nearly 40 more goals to his total.

In January 2011 he made his move to Italy -- where his father's family is from -- on loan to Serie B side Sampdoria’s Primavera team, where he carried on his tradition by scoring 13 goals in 19 appearances. This goal rate saw Sampdoria make the move permanent in July 2011 for a bargain price of just 400,000 euros.

In 2011-12, Icardi became the top scorer of the youth league, which earned him his professional debut against Juve Stabia in the Italian second division. Ten minutes after taking the pitch, he scored his first professional goal and secured the win that took Sampdoria to the promotion play-offs.

Last season, he became a regular fixture for newly promoted Sampdoria team and bagged a reasonable 11 goals in 33 appearances, not a bad return for his debut season in the top flight. The tally included a brace at Juventus in a 2-1 upset of the league champions, and another when the Bianconeri traveled to Genova later in the season.

The three goals Icardi scored on Juventus' goalkeeper Gigi Buffon in 2012-13 instantly endeared him to Inter fans, who have struggled to consistently score against their bitter rivals since the days of Julio Cruz -- even Milito has only scored two goals against them. Hopefully this is a tradition Icardi can continue in his new Nerazzurri colours.

Icardi is a clinical finisher, with outstanding off-the-ball movement and an eye for finding dangerous spaces, which will make him an important part of Walter Mazzarri's counterattacking Inter, but he isn't known for his creative abilities. I don't see this being a problem as I imagine his role will be similar to Milito's, where he will rely on the likes of Ishak Belfodil, Rodrigo Palacio and Kovacic to supply him the ball while he concentrates on spearheading Mazzarri's formation.

I have high hopes for Icardi; for me, he is the most exciting young striker the club have purchased since a 21-year-old Ronaldo was pictured alongside Sandro Mazzola signing with the Nerazzurri from Barcelona. Of course, Icardi can’t be compared to 'il Fenomeno' as their styles are completely different. In my opinion, Icardi will become a player more in the mould of the Fiorentina legend and ex-Inter striker Gabriel Batistuta.

I know they are huge boots to fill, but I truly believe Messi's good friend Icardi can become a top striker like 'Batigol'. I just hope he can rewrite the Icarus myth for himself, and his own high-flying ambition won’t see him fail. Instead, it should allow him to become a part of the legendary Inter story for many years to come."

chipschups
11 Jul 13, 04:29
so seems espnfc copying DARIO essay :pokerface:

Nero Indigo
11 Jul 13, 10:00
:lol: That article gets progressively ridiculous as you read through :palm:.

Also, Why!? Someone tell me why on Earth are they even bringing the great Batistuta into this!? Batistuta had superb offensive awareness, was great in the air, had a CANNON on both legs, and strong on the ball. A strong finisher in everyway! So far, from what I've seen of Icardi - he has solid offensive awareness and is a good finisher, he is lacking in the other departments (but can hopefully develop over time.) If anything, he is more in the mould of Milito from what I have seen. So WHERE are the R9 and Batistuta similarities coming from!!!??? Ridiculous hype theories to gather more victims to read their column piece or whatever. Either that or some clowns just need to wake up!!

You just hope for the best with signings like Icardi and Belfodil; that they improve and don't crumble from the pressure of being in a big club. Hope they live up to their potential, hope their fighting spirit and mentality is strong, and hope they're able to execute. All this talk is freaking premature, these stupid pundits should stop with the extra pressure, it's just disgusting. Let the boys finish a season without this first before it can be entertained.

EDIT: Also Dario - I knew you were crazy like that but the amount of effort you put into that welcome package sold me. I won't forget this! but you know, in the end, there can ONLY be one WALLACE :lol:

Wallace
11 Jul 13, 10:27
This is disgusting.

I post for the likes of Schelotto, Guarin, Rocchi out of good faith and respect for their passion and diligent work for the team.

But you, Dario, are simply a troll.

We are on different levels, and putting me in the same sentence as him is a down right derogatory treatment towards a young, simple, innocent, and pure hearted fan like me.

And plus, Icardi doesnt deserve this, he hasn't even stepped on the pitch yet.

Hugo Boss
12 Jul 13, 04:25
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/12034_577817908935019_1991365326_n.jpg

Why he really looks like fuckin homo Bieber!? :okay:

Raul Duke
12 Jul 13, 05:41
https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/12034_577817908935019_1991365326_n.jpg

Why he really looks like fuckin homo Bieber!? :okay:

Don't care if he plays wearing makeup and dress, as long as he lives up to the hype eventually

Mad Biscione
12 Jul 13, 08:48
Don't care if he plays wearing makeup and dress, as long as he lives up to the hype eventually

It would bother me just slightly though :yao2:

I4E
12 Jul 13, 08:52

David Beckham did... :work:

Shark
12 Jul 13, 09:29
David Beckham even wore a bra.

wera
12 Jul 13, 11:06
who cares? and still, Justin Bieber actually is somewhat talented, I like him as a rapper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBVXPYTzczU

:megusta: sign him up!!!

German_Interista
12 Jul 13, 11:10
:palm:

thatdude
12 Jul 13, 12:24
:lol:

People aren't aloud to be good looking now a days? I wonder if James Dean had to put up with this shit. As a straight man I have no problems saying Icardi is a good looking guy. We should embrace these looks and make him a poster boy.

Pharaoh
12 Jul 13, 22:15
Tbh Bieber looks like him, Icardi is older :)

KevinB
13 Jul 13, 00:03
Why talk of that faggot in a football thread anyway :chan:

wambam
13 Jul 13, 00:33
I guess it's really unusual for us to have a good looking player?

Batman
13 Jul 13, 01:30
I guess it's really unusual for us to have a good looking player?

http://www.footballtop.com/sites/default/files/photos/news/inter-milan-incar-ezequiel-schelotto.jpg

Fapuccino
13 Jul 13, 05:16
Why talk of that faggot in a football thread anyway :chan:

Honestly, man. All this talk of Bieber should just fucking stop, before someone takes it too far. Anyone who mentions that fag in any way should be banned from the fucking forums.

Universe
13 Jul 13, 07:35
That's so funny you know what, just take my most humerous poster award please. Take it and divide it amongst yourself, wera and that other crapuccino faggot.

I4E
13 Jul 13, 08:04
That's so funny you know what, just take my most humerous poster award please. Take it and divide it amongst yourself, wera and that other crapuccino faggot.

Pajo
13 Jul 13, 15:34
His number 9 has most official sales from our stores so far... :notbad:

Moradinho
16 Jul 13, 20:20
His number 9 has most official sales from our stores so far... :notbad:

Awesome. I guess we do have an expectation already..

Do you have any stats or a link to the numbers we're selling..?

Edit: Im VERY excited about upcoming year...had to drop this somewhere..mind as well do it here. So here it goes again..im VERY excited :epicwin::fap::D

Caecuban
19 Jul 13, 16:25
I personally have very high expectations from him (way higher than Belfodil).

He already has the Kova hands

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSiCNI1Q1P7eoCh52-xcYG6mzwbDPDn3xJofL5_1aVECYZ7L8WkTQ

interista4
19 Jul 13, 17:26
Too bad they're not playing handball.

Universe
19 Jul 13, 18:03
People with those hands are generally quite fond of ball handling.

interista4
19 Jul 13, 18:15
People with those hands are generally quite fond of ball handling.

I have those hands too.. but I am straight...... I think :pokerface:

DARi0
20 Jul 13, 23:04
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Grande Dario!

If I have a "lazy hand" after wanking, it means I have skills to do it? Just sayin'.

Look at what Mr.KnowseverythinginthisfuckinUniverse said above this post :datass: you must have great BALL HANDLING skills :D

perika
27 Jul 13, 15:30
:D

Jane The Virgin
27 Jul 13, 15:50
Didnt see the game, but saw the goal, great finish to a great assist.

intereesta
31 Jul 13, 15:32
young an telented
he's the kinda strikers that can disppear a whole game then come out with a goal or an assist I have good hopes for him

Pajo
01 Aug 13, 06:20
10! :fuckyea:

I voted 10, but jokes aside, i think this season he will be at 6 or at best case 7, might go to 8 in the future. Same with Belfodil. :)

Hasan
01 Aug 13, 07:08
Voted 6 and I realy mean that. That he signed for Milan I would give 8 because players like Inzaghi, Crespo, Pazzo at the moment allways had a good life there but In Inter striker allways needed to have something special.

ChillBro
05 Aug 13, 16:15
I don't put too much stock in friendlies and this guy is without a doubt talented, but he really needs to be more active and get involved in the play, even if he isn't getting a ton of service from our crap midfield. He needs to get some touches in and drop back if needed to get the ball at his feet.

Guney
07 Aug 13, 08:29
Dat... Penalty...:datass::datass::datass::datass::datass: :datass::datass:

Illyricum
07 Aug 13, 12:43
baws penalty.

Shaun
07 Aug 13, 12:59
I wasn't that impressed with the penalty. He's also a lot slower than I realized.

chipschups
07 Aug 13, 13:23
the fact this thread only have 4 pages
it meant either he didnt do some spectacular stuff till now
or some people still shut his mouth and wait till the real match to rage on him :yao:
hope he will keep up his pace and proves his quality before FIF-ers do some schelotto on him

Ed.
07 Aug 13, 16:17
Lemme start..

he cares more on his hairs than scoring goals..

Starmo4
07 Aug 13, 17:21
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view1/4791777/mauro-icardi-panenka-vs-juventus-o.gif

rockball
08 Aug 13, 09:18
One thing quite evident in his interviews, body language, demeanour is that he has got arrogance and swagger. That's good for a striker, if it can be channeled and coached in the right manner.

Wobblz
08 Aug 13, 09:33
One thing quite evident in his interviews, body language, demeanour is that he has got arrogance and swagger. That's good for a striker, if it can be channeled and coached in the right manner.

http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-22-at-9.12.08-PM.png

Vibe
08 Aug 13, 12:57
he cares more on his hairs than scoring goals..

http://i.eurosport.se/2011/11/10/780293-13259473-640-360.jpg

Nero Indigo
08 Aug 13, 14:57
^ Really inaccurate - because CR7 cares about both equally.

thatdude
08 Aug 13, 15:22
^ Really inaccurate - because CR7 cares about both equally.

And Icardi doesn't based off of....?

Nero Indigo
08 Aug 13, 15:41
Not saying that Icardi doesn't, but I was saying that the comparison to someone who cares about his hair more than goals is wrong when using Ronaldo as a yard stick: that is inaccurate because Ronaldo bangs in a lot of goals and takes care of his hair. However, if he used the picture of a player such as Chamakh for instance, it would've been spot on. I'm not attacking Icardi, I'm actually defending Ronaldo :D and I'm not saying Icardi is going to be like Chamakh, I'm just alluding to what someone posted earlier on Icardi.

If the picture post was meant to imply Icardi is just like Ronaldo then ..... well I don't know how to reply to that :lol:

nurko
08 Aug 13, 15:44
Oh wait did I miss something?

We're criticizing Icardi for something already? :D

Vibe
08 Aug 13, 15:59
Not saying that Icardi doesn't, but I was saying that the comparison to someone who cares about his hair more than goals is wrong when using Ronaldo as a yard stick: that is inaccurate because Ronaldo bangs in a lot of goals and takes care of his hair. However, if he used the picture of a player such as Chamakh for instance, it would've been spot on. I'm not attacking Icardi, I'm actually defending Ronaldo :D and I'm not saying Icardi is going to be like Chamakh, I'm just alluding to what someone posted earlier on Icardi.

If the picture post was meant to imply Icardi is just like Ronaldo then ..... well I don't know how to reply to that :lol:

LOL dude you need to go outside more.

Nero Indigo
08 Aug 13, 16:30
LOL dude you need to go outside more.

:lol: I know right? That was so Mojo-Jojo :lol: Forgive me!

thatdude
08 Aug 13, 17:40

Fair enough, sounded to me like you were saying Ronaldo actually cares while Icardi doesn't. Thus calling the pic inaccurate.

thatdude
10 Aug 13, 20:47
I was happy with his contribution today. Definitely the most dangerous he's looked thus far. Even with the missed chance the most important thing is that he got into positions.

chipschups
11 Aug 13, 03:44
with free flow midfield like ricky, belfodil who opened space for him
he really got his mojo back,, keep it up boys,,

A.l.i
12 Aug 13, 07:13
He should've scored that open header from a Naga cross. Mazzari was pissed off.

Bergpavian
12 Aug 13, 09:03
http://fedenerazzurra.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Screen-Shot-2013-03-22-at-9.12.08-PM.png

Don't care about his hair but as a young player whose career can be over every moment he should spend his money better than for cars ugly as fuck.

ChillBro
12 Aug 13, 15:37
I'm excited to watch him play this year... if he gets some good service, I think he'll contribute immediately.

Cal
25 Aug 13, 18:03
First time Ive seen the Icardi that I saw last year. Much, much better with his presence in the box. Gave us something to aim for for the first time, and let Palacio get more involved in proceedings.

Adriano
25 Aug 13, 18:05
he just looks like he is truly hungry for glory with inter, which is a great sign

lonewolf19
25 Aug 13, 18:07
Great header to rattle the woodwork today. Keep it up Icardi

Raul Duke
25 Aug 13, 18:07
Freeing up Palacio went a long way

Wallace
25 Aug 13, 18:16
Looked awkward on the ball, but otherwise his exchanges with others seem to be more decent than Pazzini.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

chipschups
25 Aug 13, 18:23
already hit woodwork twice with his header,,
should be better next time,,
even his main job is to scoring, but his doing pretty well made some space to other player
be patient kid, next day the other will pay you up all the time with good assist,,

uny_arturo
25 Aug 13, 18:23
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1175162_10151540418135936_632904799_n.jpg

Guy gotta practice his bow. Look at him :yao2:

KevinB
25 Aug 13, 18:26
Great sub, really had an immediate impact.

Promising. But would have loved to see Belfodil as well.

Icardi - Belfodil/Palacio seems lethal
Matter of time he'll strike his first for us.

CoolMan44
25 Aug 13, 18:38
Did well when he came on. Good aerial threat.

Alan
25 Aug 13, 19:55
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1175162_10151540418135936_632904799_n.jpg

Guy gotta practice his bow. Look at him :yao2:

I would worry about Palacio's bow...

Cal
25 Aug 13, 20:52

Funny how they're all smiling and laughing apart from Guarin who looks dead serious with it :lol:

junkie
25 Aug 13, 21:08
great headers and I thougt that belfodil will be our great header-scorer...nice debut

wera
25 Aug 13, 21:15
dissappointed at his bow, but he is young and will learn

JJM
25 Aug 13, 21:27
dat shot against the crossbar...dat power :datass:he was an instant impact when introduced tbh

I can see he will be good/great for us soon

ChillBro
26 Aug 13, 03:42
ahhhhhhh i'm excited. With better service and more PT he will be great for us.

Wallace
26 Aug 13, 03:45
Belfodil + Icardi will be terrorizing defences aerially, but first we need better wing backs.

Ffi201zi002tlis
26 Aug 13, 04:24
Belfodil + Icardi will be terrorizing defences aerially, but first we need better wing backs.

How about Wallace ? :yao:

Wallace
26 Aug 13, 04:40
Wallace could be one of them, we dont know until he plays.

Pajo
26 Aug 13, 06:42
His body language... :datass:

Nice debut. he even showed he can assist, that pass to Palacio was badass!

rockball
26 Aug 13, 07:10
He got swag alright.

Cal
26 Aug 13, 09:18
Certainly thrilled with his performance yesterday. Can't wait for his first gol :D

Choppin Onions
26 Aug 13, 15:32
Liked what I saw from him. Kid looked good. With a creative midfield, he can do some damage.

CoolMan44
26 Aug 13, 15:43
If only we had Maicon to cross.

b4h4mooth
26 Aug 13, 15:44
this kid performance last night made me wonder do we really need Etoo?

Nvm he will go to Chelsea for sure.

Starmo4
26 Aug 13, 19:11
What a fuck did he do ,when all you guys are thrilled ... ? hit a crossbar ,and thats it ..

Nero Indigo
26 Aug 13, 21:47
What a fuck did he do ,when all you guys are thrilled ... ? hit a crossbar ,and thats it ..

But oh man! You should have seen it - it was like ... he hit the crossbar and it went "bang!" and it was like sooo awesome. Then he ran without the ball and like .... got into scoring positions and shit.... and it was like some top 9 shit.... without a goal though but maaaan you should've seen it!! :lol: FIF

But seriously though, there's nothing wrong with the encouragement - it was a positive performance and we believe it can hopefully get better.

ChillBro
26 Aug 13, 21:51
dude... we all had to watch rocchi for the better part of the end of last season. Icardi looks like a jessica alba from into the blue when we all have rocchi goggles on.

Ultimate Chill Bros.

b4h4mooth
27 Aug 13, 03:10

http://img1.iol.it/c/imgs/calcio/13/201/icardi_1017618Libero1.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

But oh man! You should have seen it - it was like ... he hit the crossbar and it went "bang!" and it was like sooo awesome. Then he ran without the ball and like .... got into scoring positions and shit.... and it was like some top 9 shit.... without a goal though but maaaan you should've seen it!! :lol: FIF

http://www.mundoalbiceleste.com/Images/Blogs/Blog_3239_1174153020967.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-viq-LLKAVbs/UYKw6RVo7bI/AAAAAAAAJXQ/4lXWt9T6iVk/s1600/haters_gonna_hate.jpg

IAmNotDam
27 Aug 13, 03:55
I want to confess my love and excitement about this guy without sounding gay, and without my post being moved to the adults only thread.

But to put it briefly, he showed a real hunger to be wearing the shirt and his header that hit the crossbar was brilliant. Definitely could go down as one of the best players Inter will have in the next 10 years, if we're lucky enough to keep him that long.

*Checks pants... All clean... This message was a success.*

Raul Duke
27 Aug 13, 04:18
I'm not going to pretend that I'm not excited about Icardi, I really am, but he has had more bad games than good ones from what I've seen

Fapuccino
27 Aug 13, 04:23
Icardi is a more counter attacking forward. If you look at his 10 goals last season, they were almost all on the counter attack.

I think he'll play better against stronger teams, who we'll counterattack, than weaker teams, who'll park the bus, and he'll be limited to headers.

His pace and movement are his key attributes.

I just wish the rest of the team mates would trust him more with the ball and pass to him.

Devious
27 Aug 13, 17:25
Icardi is gona score in Catania, it`s written in his destiny :fuckyea:

http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar6773_9.gif :fap:

chipschups
27 Aug 13, 17:27
we have 5 days to move this page into page 9 :einstein:

Devious
27 Aug 13, 17:40
8 would do my friend, 8 would just do :challenge:

Wings
13 Sep 13, 01:46
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-viq-LLKAVbs/UYKw6RVo7bI/AAAAAAAAJXQ/4lXWt9T6iVk/s1600/haters_gonna_hate.jpg

http://i.imgflip.com/3kvn8.jpg

Guney
13 Sep 13, 20:24
For the love of the Asado clan, please score against those cunts like you used to with Samp
0:00 - 0:34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMRXwFvTIoQ

Devious
13 Sep 13, 20:33
Come on guys we need page 8, keep on posting please.

Alan
13 Sep 13, 20:50
Easy.

Guney
13 Sep 13, 20:56
Easy peasy.

wera
13 Sep 13, 21:12
Lemon squeezy

JJM
13 Sep 13, 21:36
don't be so cheesy

Devious
13 Sep 13, 21:43
with an ass so greasy

Pimpin
13 Sep 13, 22:18
my penis will slide in so easy

Devious
13 Sep 13, 22:38
this is getting really weirdy

Pimpin
13 Sep 13, 22:45
its so hot, that it got hard my thingy

no homo

Ed.
13 Sep 13, 23:51
tee hee

rockball
14 Sep 13, 06:21
chee chee

ath
14 Sep 13, 06:43
Sangoku's wife ?

spork
14 Sep 13, 07:23
C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

--------------------------

Let's hope this guy does what he does best and that is burying at least one behind Buffon tonight, as he previously did for Sampdoria. :work:

Guney
14 Sep 13, 09:26
So desperate to reach page 9, so here's the French Toast recipe

Ingredients:

4 eggs
1 teaspoon sugar, optional
dash salt
1 cup milk
10 to 12 slices white bread
butter
maple syrup or other syrup
Preparation:

Break eggs into a wide, shallow bowl or pie plate; beat lightly with a fork. Stir in sugar, salt, and milk.
Over medium-low heat, heat griddle or skillet coated with a thin layer of butter or margarine.

Place the bread slices, one at a time, into the bowl or plate, letting slices soak up egg mixture for a few seconds, then carefully turn to coat the other side. Soak/coat only as many slices as you will be cooking at one time.

Transfer bread slices to griddle or skillet, heating slowly until bottom is golden brown. Turn and brown the other side. Serve French toast hot with butter and syrup.
Recipe for French toast serves 4.

Devious
14 Sep 13, 09:35
Now waaait! hold it! good job!

Now Icardi has no excuses. go for it son, may the holy number be with ya :fuckyea:

Ed.
14 Sep 13, 10:53
I can't wait for him to score and wanna know what nickname Scarpini is gonna give him..

rockball
14 Sep 13, 12:02
Yea, now stop posting so this page remains on 8.

Oh, and this is post 148.

wera
14 Sep 13, 13:23
stop posting in this thread?

chipschups
14 Sep 13, 13:30
please stop. :yao:

Raul Duke
14 Sep 13, 13:48
:troll:

nurko
14 Sep 13, 13:48
Why?

wera
14 Sep 13, 13:49
there is some superstition going on

also, nurko, congrats on 948 thanks

nurko
14 Sep 13, 13:55
there is some superstition going on

also, nurko, congrats on 948 thanks

Thanks,

Also congrats on your 1788.

Rasha
14 Sep 13, 15:36
how about somebody to thank me on 248 ?

Ed.
14 Sep 13, 15:41
how about somebody to thank me on 248 ?

done.

wera
14 Sep 13, 15:45
oh no, Nurko don't have 8 anymore

Fapuccino
14 Sep 13, 17:54
how funny would it be if he scores 2 goals the entire season, both of them against juve

lonewolf19
14 Sep 13, 17:59
congratz Icardi !
What a fine strike

Devious
14 Sep 13, 18:03
And some people still doubt my superstitious powers. Fuck you.

Howl
14 Sep 13, 18:04
:notbad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJ7HCt3cJs

Vibe
14 Sep 13, 18:08
Lazy as fuck though

Choppin Onions
14 Sep 13, 18:11
El Jardinero come again

Alan
14 Sep 13, 18:16
the best thing was Alvarez who fucking took the ball and then did the assist. MONSTER.

Ed.
14 Sep 13, 18:19
The way he shot that goal is very similar to what Diegol used to do... For the next 1 year, he will have enough time to learn from Milito.

b4h4mooth
14 Sep 13, 18:25
Icardi is my bro from now on coz he always score against Ladri.

Ed.
14 Sep 13, 18:27
Mauro Icruzdi.

_OC_
14 Sep 13, 18:30
https://scontent-a-ams.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/1176380_566036550100189_2067475290_n.jpg

Devious
14 Sep 13, 18:31
I hope Messi have a stinker game this week so Alvarez would top that best rated player in Europe :epicwin:

Miles
14 Sep 13, 18:31
Lazy as fuck though

Rather in poor physical form than lazy, he was fast as fuck last season with Sampdoria. When he gets 100% fit he'll be great, much more potential than Belfodil imo.

Pajo
14 Sep 13, 18:36
That finish, and that off the ball movement... :star:

Wallace
14 Sep 13, 18:37
Rather in poor physical form than lazy, he was fast as fuck last season with Sampdoria. When he gets 100% fit he'll be great, much more potential than Belfodil imo.

Potential in what?

If it's potential in being a poacher, then yes, of course he is.

Adriano
14 Sep 13, 18:38
beauty of a goal

Visca
14 Sep 13, 18:40
When he scored, the commentator here called him "the Barca youth product" :D

La Masia teaches kids to fuck Juve.

JJM
14 Sep 13, 18:42
this kid's finishing is just exquisite...MAURO ICARDI BITCHES!!!

Imagine a tridente of:
-------Icardi
Palacio----Ricky

:megusta:

Ed.
14 Sep 13, 18:44
When he scored, the commentator here called him "the Barca youth product" :D

La Masia teaches kids to fuck Juve.

rather 'the Barca reject'

Miles
14 Sep 13, 18:47
Potential in what?

If it's potential in being a poacher, then yes, of course he is.

Potential in becoming a overall better (not more complete) player maybe? :D

Icardi has crazy talent, Belfodil also is very talented, more complete but doesn't have that nose for the goal like Icardi. That's a quality of the greats.

Me2
14 Sep 13, 18:51
How much did we paid for Icardi but official?
Cograts for this goal Icardi :star:

Choppin Onions
14 Sep 13, 18:55
Icardi and Belfodil both have a good amount of potential. If just one of them turns out great, I'd be stoked and we should consider ourselves fortunate.

Pimpin
14 Sep 13, 19:00
Icardi and Belfodil complement each other ..

Belfodil is like SS , and Icardi a CF they will be our future

Wallace
14 Sep 13, 19:00
Potential in becoming a overall better (not more complete) player maybe? :D

Icardi has crazy talent, Belfodil also is very talented, more complete but doesn't have that nose for the goal like Icardi. That's a quality of the greats.

Wait... Overall better but not more complete, sounds like a contradiction to me.

How can you be overall better if you are not better in the majority of attributes? You are just saying Icardi has the nose for goals, but that's just one attribute of a striker out of many.

Sounds like you're comparing apples and oranges to me.

Miles
14 Sep 13, 19:22
Wait... Overall better but not more complete, sounds like a contradiction to me.

How can you be overall better if you are not better in the majority of attributes? You are just saying Icardi has the nose for goals, but that's just one attribute of a striker out of many.

Sounds like you're comparing apples and oranges to me.

It's pretty logical, both are strikers. By overall I mean as a player, and Icardi is potentially a better player than Belfodiil, even if he's not as complete as the Algerian. Belfodil is good in almost all areas, while Icardi is great in a couple of ones and thus a better player (potentially).

Pajo
14 Sep 13, 20:04
66UUkThBLtw

:slick:

3 games, 4 goals against the merda, and counting!

Wallace
14 Sep 13, 20:11
It's not really logical up to this point until you explain it better.

I don't really know what you're trying to define here with the term 'player'. I simply don't think one can be called a better player if he's only better in a specific area of the game.

He can score more with his attributes, but the things he provide to the team isn't really as broad as someone like Belfodil.

What I'm getting at here is, having a nose for goal isn't everything to the game of strikers.

In fact, I find the term 'better player' even more undefined than the term 'better striker'. The term 'player' really applies for every position on the field.

Fapuccino
14 Sep 13, 20:15
Yeah, he has great mentality.

But what's perplexing is that, he is so coldblooded and calm against Juventus in front of 83,000 fans, but seemed scared against Genoa. :)

Shark
14 Sep 13, 20:34
:notbad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIJ7HCt3cJs

Notice at 0.33 how Guarin pulls him back like: "Go fucking thank Ricky you brat!" :awwyeah::awwyeah::awwyeah:

Great postioning and finishing by Maurito. Not an easy goal.

dejavu
14 Sep 13, 20:35
Icardi the Juve Killer

I4E
15 Sep 13, 04:06
Great confidence building moment for the lad. Couldn't have picked a better time to get his first competitive goal for us.

Kudos to Mazzarri for showing the faith.

Ed.
15 Sep 13, 09:24
Fun Fact:

Icardi last goal for Sampdoria in 2012/2013 season was:

Saturday, 18 May 2013 on 75th minute vs Juventus.

After 120 days... he scores his first goal for Inter:

Saturday, 14 Sept 2013 on 73rd minute vs Juventus.

NeonBlade
15 Sep 13, 10:49
Just look at that footwork, timing to line up the finish. Beast....

Devious
15 Sep 13, 15:52
NeonBlade lives! :epicwin:

nurko
15 Sep 13, 16:12
NeonBlade lives! :epicwin:

So does the font :pokerface:

Handoyo
15 Sep 13, 16:43
The way he finished that so confidently just made me have a flashback of Batistuta

king_elnino
15 Sep 13, 18:58
when he came up.. i knew he will score...

tanx icardi.. keep it up.

dynasty27
15 Sep 13, 20:32
Icardi the Juve Killerhopefully he picks a handful more fav teams he loves to score against.

didn't vote for 2 btw smh hacker-mod

Wallace
15 Sep 13, 21:07
Great finish, DAT shot.

Buffon had no chance, purely killer instinct.

thatdude
15 Sep 13, 21:34
Icardi's got cold blood. Natural finisher and now he's doing it at the highest level. As long as we keep presenting chances he will be just fine. Belfodil may be more well rounded but Mauro's just got that killer instinct. One chance = one goal. If Belfodil can display the same type of clinical finishing we are in business.

Wallace
15 Sep 13, 23:28
The question is can we always provide him with such chance.

We should look to using Belfodil as a creative force being part of the build up play rather than being a poacher. That fits in more to his set of skills.

wambam
16 Sep 13, 05:24
hopefully he picks a handful more fav teams he loves to score against.

You thinking like 18 more teams a season?

rockball
16 Sep 13, 06:42
and a few more across Europe too :oblivious:

A.l.i
16 Sep 13, 06:57
Icardi !!!!!!!!!! Gobbi killer.

Jane The Virgin
16 Sep 13, 13:05
Showed again that our team desperately needs a true 9, no more of that BS "fake 9", we're not barca, we dont have messi, neymar, cesc or iniesta, we should make all our counter attacks count, and with palacio that it is not possible.

2 games comes as a sub, 2 games changes the whole game within few minutes he is on the pitch. Walt, please start this motherfucker next game!

Pimpin
16 Sep 13, 14:57
Showed again that our team desperately needs a true 9, no more of that BS "fake 9", we're not barca, we dont have messi, neymar, cesc or iniesta, we should make all our counter attacks count, and with palacio that it is not possible.

2 games comes as a sub, 2 games changes the whole game within few minutes he is on the pitch. Walt, please start this motherfucker next game!

as mazzari said, he is still not ready to start he doesn't have the energy, mazzari has played him like a fuckin mastermind, he tires the defenses with alvarez and palacio who move A LOT , than subs in Icardi when they are at their lowest and it all gives results

wambam
16 Sep 13, 15:07
Starting Icardi would ruin his impact, imo. He's a pretty easy player to defend against if you're ready for it, he doesn't try to pull players out of position, he doesn't even really try to get open, he just stands near the last defender and hopes that the ball gets to him.

Now, when the other team has spent all game defending against Palacio (who pretty much always drifts from flank to flank), the shock of Icardi right up in their faces is what unsettles their defence. He's a great supersub, but he never looks good when he starts.

calcio_fanatik
16 Sep 13, 15:47
Mauro scored more last season than Milito: http://www.goal-247.com/ComparePlayers/1601/1147/Mauro-Emanuel-Icardi-Rivero/Diego-Alberto-Milito/2012-2013#stats

I think he has a great future ahead of him at Inter.

thatdude
16 Sep 13, 17:54
His movement is something that Mazzarri will have to work on with him. I'm not worried though he's only 20 and out and out strikers can be slow developers. We got to remember he's probably 3-4 years away from the player we want him to be. No reason not to keep the faith though.

Wallace
16 Sep 13, 20:21
If Icardi cannot start, then start Belfodil. At least we will have a target to aim for up front, and thr off ball runs won't clash like now with Alvarez and Palacio.

Me2
16 Sep 13, 20:35
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1009891_659084227435671_423872507_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/1209325_659084270769000_60837206_n.jpg

DARi0
17 Sep 13, 06:29
Monday September 16 2013
‘Icardi will be world’s best’

The agent of Mauro Icardi claims the Inter man will become the best striker in the world game.

The 20-year-old joined the Nerazzurri from Sampdoria in the summer and opened his account with a goal in the 1-1 draw with Juventus on Saturday.

“I’m really happy for Mauro,” representative Abian Morano told FC Inter News. “I really believe in his potential and I’m certain that he will be the best attacker on the planet.

“He is still very young and he’ll continue to grow with time. The goal on Saturday was important for Inter, but also for Mauro’s development.”

Icardi held the necessary paperwork to play for Italy, but he’s opted to wait for an international call from Argentina – the country of his birth.

“The Seleccion? Mauro right now is 100 per cent focused on Inter and is not thinking of anything else.”
Told you right from the beginning. I have also voted 10 :)

wera
17 Sep 13, 09:09
Ok, if his agent said so, then we are going to win every game from now on. I'm glad, we struck gold!

CoolMan44
18 Sep 13, 16:53
Really hope he can become great for us.

Judging by his celebration, I get the feeling he's a pretty cocky guy. That is good though, he didn't seem nervous at all that it was a big game.

thatdude
18 Sep 13, 17:11
Ego isn't a bad thing especially for a striker. Sir Alex spoke about it recently, ego stems from pride and that stems from wanting to win and be the best. Therefore those people are more times than not willing to do what it takes to be great.

Devious
18 Sep 13, 20:59
http://kidsgrowingstrong.org/sites/default/files/Images/stems.jpg

KevinB
18 Sep 13, 23:33
Glad he scored again against Jube. Hope he'll gain more confidence! :)

Sassuolu
19 Sep 13, 12:00
Agents will say anything they're slimy snakes.

Shaun
19 Sep 13, 12:24
I feel he'll end up by a Julio Cruz level player.Not just because he likes scoring against Juve, but because of his skill-set. He seems to have good composure infront of goal and makes good runs, but otherwise I'm not seeing too much that makes him a special player.

Of course there is nothing wrong with being a Julio Cruz level player.

Universe
19 Sep 13, 12:57
Julio Cruz level players are what Inter is all about

Sassuolu
19 Sep 13, 15:04
Correct me if I'm wrong but Julio was our top scorer when we won the league in 2008, right?

realjulm
19 Sep 13, 15:12
Correct me if I'm wrong but Julio was our top scorer when we won the league in 2008, right?
Zlatan was, Cruz second

chipschups
19 Sep 13, 15:55
Cruz topskor at 05/06..

wera
19 Sep 13, 23:43
he looks like somebody I'd like to bash his teeth if I met him in the streets

aka

like somebody FIF would hate if he played in barca, real, milan or juve

CoolMan44
20 Sep 13, 01:51
Haha, that's so true.

Provenzano
20 Sep 13, 21:11
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/1236582_657511180934911_2123313928_n.jpg

Fapuccino
20 Sep 13, 21:23
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s403x403/1236582_657511180934911_2123313928_n.jpg

See I told you guys Messi is going to play for Inter soon. Now that Thohir is here, he's 99% sure to come.

Ed.
20 Sep 13, 21:38
See I told you guys Messi is going to play for Inter soon. Now that Thohir is here, he's 99% sure to come.

i know it's friday but it's still early to get drunk u kno..

Pimpin
20 Sep 13, 21:52
who's coming to inter ?

uzhang
21 Sep 13, 01:31
No chance bro.. tohir is messi haters. He love c.ronaldo, ronaldo 100% sure to come.. :oblivious:

Wallace
21 Sep 13, 01:33
No chance bro.. tohir is messi haters. He love c.ronaldo, ronaldo 100% sure to come.. :oblivious:

It's all good, Rolando's already here.

Visca
21 Sep 13, 01:52

Messi being inducted into asado clan.

Kakaroto
21 Sep 13, 04:09
Don't joke. Messi is an Inter fan I hear.

Wobblz
21 Sep 13, 06:56
Yep, he's playing with us on FIFA.

Devious
21 Sep 13, 17:14
Seriously though, who in Europe has so much Argies on board? only Inter. Im sure Messi would feel pretty comfortable at Inter, almost feeling like home.

Maybe someday they`ll re-open my Messi thread in the transfers and rumours section, who knows! :challenge:

shadowmoon
21 Sep 13, 17:24
Seriously though, who in Europe has so much Argies on board? only Inter. Im sure Messi would feel pretty comfortable at Inter, almost feeling like home.

Maybe someday they`ll re-open my Messi thread in the transfers and rumours section, who knows! :challenge:
catania

Big Willy
21 Sep 13, 17:31
Don't joke. Messi is an Inter fan I hear.

I read he almost signed for us when he was 17, according to Bronzetti.

Also, Motta said he'll play for us soon or later. I think he'll retire in Barcelona tbh...

Visca
21 Sep 13, 19:15

Also, Motta said he'll play for us soon or later. I think he'll retire in Barcelona tbh...

Actually he expressed desire to retire at Newell's Old Boys, so he might play there his final season.

Choppin Onions
22 Sep 13, 06:56

Can never see Messi playing elsewhere. It's too easy to score goals in Spain. And playing with Barca, there's a 50% chance you're gonna win La Liga.

Pimpin
22 Sep 13, 09:28
Can never see Messi playing elsewhere. It's too easy to score goals in Spain. And playing with Barca, there's a 50% chance you're gonna win La Liga.
are we gonna act that Serie As defense even nowadays is better? :lol:

.h.
22 Sep 13, 15:05
transfer request in 5...4...3...

Hugo Boss
27 Sep 13, 10:48
:yao:

Ed.
29 Sep 13, 17:59
A piss poor performance. He couldn't reach the ball at before the goal. All delivery were wasted because he couldn't touch and hit the ball. He was slow as fuck when he chased that Gagliari RB. Yes, he scored a goal but we need a player that could do much more than that. He needs to learn from Milito before he becomes a Pazzini. The best thing about Milito is that he's shadowed by defenders yet he still manages to sneak and find a space to position himself to score a goal. If the pitch wasn't bad, he would have hit that last ball easily. Milito movement in the game drags defender out of position allowing his team mates to penetrate. Plus, Milito can dribble his ball and even give some assist. HE used to run wide to pull out defender then strike in.

Icardi from today's game is still a million yards away from Milito.

Fapuccino
29 Sep 13, 20:26
You know Mazzari probably instructed him to stick close to the centerbacks and occupy them, to serve as a focal point of attack. We already had Belfodil moving all around the pitch, that was the reason we weren't scoring. Maybe Icardi wasn't moving all around, because he wasn't instructed to do so?

Milito movement in the game drags defender out of position allowing his team mates to penetrate. HE used to run wide to pull out defender then strike in.

Actually Milito's movement is pretty poor. Look at Icardi's goal against Rube. He runs left, and goes to the blind side of the defender, and accelerates right in a zigzag before cutting behind defender and scoring.

I've never seen Milito do any of that. When we played with Leonardo, Milito dropped in form severely, simply because he was bad in tight spaces, as we played possession football, and opponents sat back.

Milito used to drift to the left, yes. And Palacio would go in the center. But just because you're a CF who drifts to the side of the field 90% of the game, it doesn't give you better movement.

sanka
29 Sep 13, 20:42
Loved dat celebration http://fineartbymary.com/smilies/grouphugg2co.gif

Ed.
29 Sep 13, 21:15
You know Mazzari probably instructed him to stick close to the centerbacks and occupy them, to serve as a focal point of attack. We already had Belfodil moving all around the pitch, that was the reason we weren't scoring. Maybe Icardi wasn't moving all around, because he wasn't instructed to do so?

Actually Milito's movement is pretty poor. Look at Icardi's goal against Rube. He runs left, and goes to the blind side of the defender, and accelerates right in a zigzag before cutting behind defender and scoring.

I've never seen Milito do any of that. When we played with Leonardo, Milito dropped in form severely, simply because he was bad in tight spaces, as we played possession football, and opponents sat back.

Milito used to drift to the left, yes. And Palacio would go in the center. But just because you're a CF who drifts to the side of the field 90% of the game, it doesn't give you better movement.

Milito goal vs Chelsea - CL 2010.
Milito 2nd goal vs Bayern - CL 2010.
Milito goal vs Milan - 2011/12

Watch this and this is how a striker should play. Control, Positioning, Movement off ball. Look how many times Milito waited outside the penalty area then rush in to poach. That's how a striker should play. Icardi has not shown anything like this. He hit the cross bar once, score a brilliant goal vs Juve, and a simple head in vs Cagliari. But, tbh that was all he has done. He has not attempted shots over shots against opponent goalie. A great striker must create his own chance, not by dribbling around defenders but to free himself and to hit at the right moment. Icardi has not impressed me on this part. I see he has got powerful shot, good accuracy, but he is easily surrounded and killed by defenders. He is kinda waiting for the right moment to score. In fact, I said before that his goal vs Juventus was similar to Milito and that's how he should keep learning and playing.

I can't say if he is asked to wait inside penalty box by Mazzarri but as I remember Cavani played in Napoli more like Milito than Pazzini. Icardi is currently playing more like Pazzini than Milito. If he is gonna be a great player then he must learn how to be Milito, not Pazzini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOPGJ3AKyck

Fapuccino
29 Sep 13, 22:34
Yeah, he scored against Rube, and a simply goal against Cagliari. So what? It's his first month, and he hasn't started a single game yet, and gotten 2 goals from scrap minutes. That's nothing.

Those goals show nothing on Milito's movement. Look at Icardi's zigzag run against Rube and tell me that's like Pazzini. When have you seen Pazzini or even Milito for that matter, toy with Rube's defence like that? The only thing Milito has on Icardi is that he can hold the ball hold up, and bring in players. Icardi has better mentality, movement, finishing, and heading.

For today's game, Mazzari instructed him to stick down the middle and occupy the center backs. When a CF occupies the centerbacks, the CBs don't step up and it's easier for your team to build up play. It's not because of his lack of movement. It's a tactical decision, since we already had a forward moving around (Belfodil). We needed a point of reference.

Ed.
29 Sep 13, 22:58
Yeah, he scored against Rube, and a simply goal against Cagliari. So what? It's his first month, and he hasn't started a single game yet, and gotten 2 goals from scrap minutes. That's nothing.

Those goals show nothing on Milito's movement. Look at Icardi's zigzag run against Rube and tell me that's like Pazzini. When have you seen Pazzini or even Milito for that matter, toy with Rube's defence like that? The only thing Milito has on Icardi is that he can hold the ball hold up, and bring in players. Icardi has better mentality, movement, finishing, and heading.

For today's game, Mazzari instructed him to stick down the middle and occupy the center backs. When a CF occupies the centerbacks, the CBs don't step up and it's easier for your team to build up play. It's not because of his lack of movement. It's a tactical decision, since we already had a forward moving around (Belfodil). We needed a point of reference.

That's why before it becomes his habits, he needs to improve, get more skills set.

Nothing on Milito's movement? :lol: whatever man. That zigzag run you mention is because Alvarez made a movement to pass it wide, so he needed to run wide to pick up the ball while he was already running inside. That is what made it 'zigzag' run. He would be really stupid if he didn't run wide for Alvarez pass. Milito did a lot of those pick up runs either inside or wide. That's why I said during the game that icardi's goal is similar to Milito. If you watch Milito's goal galore, then you know what I meant. Anyway, those movement that Icardi need to improve. I watched some his goals in Sampdoria and he has that skills and I want to see that skills improved and applied with us asap and as much as he can. Icardi has better mentality? When he scores for us in 3 finals then we'll speak about mentality.

Icardi has better movement? It is evident he has the basic skills but to claim he is better, no. definitely no.

Icardi has better finishing? This is yet to be proven. How many goals did Icardi score last season? 10? I doubt 10 goals that Icardi has scored is a proof he is a better finisher.

I agree though he is a better header than Milito, but Milito's killer instinct is undoubtedly brilliant.

Having said that, I hope that Icardi could grow to be as good as Milito or even better, but he needs to improve his skills, he seems very limited atm.

I don't know how you know what Mazzarri told him, but anyway, then Mazzarri made a tactical mistake. Having Icardi inside the penalty box will cramp the box with 2-3 players, creating difficulties for other players to penetrate. Point of reference? For what? He couldn't even moved because he was shadowed by 2 players all the time. Only until Palacio came in he started to free up. And that simple tap in came also from his little movement inside the box to free up himself from the defender and waited Naga's cross. That's how a striker would score lots of goals. He finds the goals himself.

1 thing though.. I think he is fat. He looks heavy while running.

Howl
29 Sep 13, 23:24
The only thing Milito has on Icardi is that he can hold the ball hold up, and bring in players. Icardi has better mentality, movement, finishing, and heading.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9o19CaOSuD8

thatdude
30 Sep 13, 00:53
Mauro does look very heavy when running.... no way he could be fat though. Mazzarri wouldn't allow it, certainly not from a 20 year old. He wouldn't be getting any minutes if he weren't in good enough shape, as we've seen with Kovacic and Belfodil. I think he's just a heavier body type that previously expected. I also think he may be hitting the gym in attempts to be able to withstand the physical battle. Something about him reminds me of Osvaldo, but with less tricks and more clinical.

.h.
30 Sep 13, 01:08
if you have a player who can score a goal every 2 games, no one gives a fuck about his movement or anything, as long as he can score.

we are crying out for a clinical striker, and while icardi is developing into that role, Im happy with what hes done so far (except for that when he scores, we dont win)

Shaun
30 Sep 13, 03:24
Yes, because Gilardino, Pazzini, Vieri, and Inzagi like players who do nothing, but score will win you titles...

Actually, for the most part they don't. Especially if they don't have world class attacking players around them

Handoyo
30 Sep 13, 06:32
I actually agree and thought that he was asked to play in the middle of the box, with little mobility, simply because the pitch was God awful and we should be throwing long balls directly to Cagliari's penalty area.