First. :pokerface:

JJM
10 Aug 13, 16:38
Let's judge a player before he even steps on the pitch

/thread

:oblivious:

Big Willy
10 Aug 13, 16:44
Well, he's better than Chivu and Silvestre, so, it's an upgrade.

Black&Blue
10 Aug 13, 16:44
After 16 years the real Rolando signs for Inter finally.

http://blog.guerinsportivo.it/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Rolando.jpg

even the hair are the same....

vasilios
10 Aug 13, 16:57
Well, he's better than Chivu and Silvestre, so, it's an upgrade.

Silvestre prior to joining Inter > Rolando prior to joining Inter.

The only thing better about Rolando is the fact that we're not paying anything for him and in a year we can send him back to Porto (assuming there's no 'gentlemen's agreement')

chipschups
10 Aug 13, 16:58
benvenuto!!!

ForzaInterUSA
10 Aug 13, 17:09
Welcome Cristiano Ronal...wait....

Illyricum
10 Aug 13, 17:15
Welcome.

Pajo
10 Aug 13, 17:18
Welcome, hope you prove us wrong... Wont judge before i see him play.

William
10 Aug 13, 17:53
Welcome sir, I promise to wait until you've played 2 whole games before judging you.

Bzzlightyear
10 Aug 13, 17:54
Welcome

Master Inter
10 Aug 13, 19:22
Quaresma = Flop
Guarin = No Brain
Pereira = Shit
Rolando = :rollani:

Guney
10 Aug 13, 20:13
Let's hope that dysletic ronaldo-asslickers buy Rolando's jersey so we can atleast make some profit :work:

Wallace
10 Aug 13, 20:27
Quaresma = Flop
Guarin = No Brain
Pereira = Shit

They all have a similar trait actually, the first three just never seem to have displayed any football IQ.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Matrix_invincible
10 Aug 13, 21:05
FC Porto 2.0!

Me2
10 Aug 13, 21:09
Welcome Rolando :)

northx57
10 Aug 13, 22:35
FC Porto 2.0!
2.0 would be implying that they are as good as the original. We are FC Porto Rejects.

ScottishInterista
10 Aug 13, 22:35
Yay.. Our defensive problems are solved:troll:

Matrix_invincible
10 Aug 13, 22:37
2.0 would be implying that they are as good as the original. We are FC Porto Rejects.

Dont hit on Pereira!

Ed.
11 Aug 13, 11:36
You're not just anyone. One day you're gonna have to make a choice.. you've to decide whatever player you wanna grow up to be. Whoever that player is.. good or bad.. he is gonna get fucked by FIF.

Fitzy
12 Aug 13, 01:19
"At the picnic, he thought my son Ronaldo was my son Rolando. Can you believe that?"

Hugo Boss
12 Aug 13, 03:01
Well, the good thing about this guy is we don't have high expectations unlike quaresma, guarin , and pereira..
Let's don't judge him first since he is already here..
Welcome!

Wallace
12 Aug 13, 03:43
You're not just anyone. One day you're gonna have to make a choice.. you've to decide whatever player you wanna grow up to be. Whoever that player is.. good or bad.. he is gonna get fucked by FIF.

I completely understand what you are saying as I'm going through that phase right now.

Since regardless of how good I am or how bad I am, I am still gonna get fucked, I guess the choice is really obvious! Its a no brainer really!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

DARi0
12 Aug 13, 07:04
We are buying Porto players a few years too late, don't you think?...

anyway, welcome Rolando and show us your best! Good luck.

A.l.i
12 Aug 13, 07:07
He's 190 cm's and 83 in PES. Screw you FIF !!!!!!

Bergpavian
12 Aug 13, 09:00
We are buying Porto players a few years too late, don't you think?...

anyway, welcome Rolando and show us your best! Good luck.

Just thought the same. I don't wanna rate him before he played for us but when you look at the players we got from Porto (Quaresma, Guarin, Pereira) and how much we payed for them it's no wonder that we have good connections to the Portuguese. They should give us their next Falcao-Carvalho-Deco-caliber for free.

shadowmoon
12 Aug 13, 09:05
He's 190 cm's and 83 in PES. Screw you FIF !!!!!!

silvestre is rated 84 in PES.

:yao:

Azul
12 Aug 13, 10:14
Just thought the same. I don't wanna rate him before he played for us but when you look at the players we got from Porto (Quaresma, Guarin, Pereira) and how much we payed for them it's no wonder that we have good connections to the Portuguese. They should give us their next Falcao-Carvalho-Deco-caliber for free.

You might get Fernando for free next season, that´s close enough.

Ziyad
12 Aug 13, 10:19
I would rather get the Porto scout and pay him better..would save millions and make millions that way.

Hasan
12 Aug 13, 10:56
We're probably geting him because he will not play much. Key roles are covered. Still, he's former NT player of Portugal. Won a lot in Porto, 27 years old, Mazzari knows him, free ...

Comparing with last season we have:

1. Campagnaro - free
2. Ranochia - old
3. Juan Jesus - old
4. Samuel - old
5/6. Andreoli/Rolando for free

Out Silvestre and hopefuly Chivu ... In my eyes, that's good job in defence. We have better and cheaper defenders comparing with las season plus we didn't spend nothing.

thatdude
12 Aug 13, 12:26
I would rather get the Porto scout and pay him better..would save millions and make millions that way.

There's really no secret to Porto scouting wise. They are similar to Udinese in that they pick up kids with raw talent from South America. The difference is all in the playing time and ability to help them adapt to European football. Porto plays in an intermediate league where they can sleep walk through half their games while giving time to unproven youngsters. Than they can play them in CL and make them big names with bigger price tags.

Bluenine
12 Aug 13, 14:51
Mazzarri must think our current defenders are completely shite, if he has signed a player he rejected at Napoli. Not a good sign.

Rolando, I hope you prove all of us wrong and have a great season... its not like you have a very high benchmark to make the starting XI, just have do play a bit better than Ranocchia, which should be well within your capabilities...

ChillBro
12 Aug 13, 14:57
He's just a backup and will provide cover. If this means less chivu playing and it didn't really cost us any money... then awesome.

n4l
12 Aug 13, 15:00
Great player. We're lucky to get him. Juan to the bench now.

Cal
12 Aug 13, 15:11
Just as long as there is no gentleman's agreement to buy, and it means no more Chivu, then I suppose it isn't such a disaster

Nyall
12 Aug 13, 17:43
Awesome! So he's a defensive Rocchi?

Doffy
14 Aug 13, 01:50
Imo it is completely ridiculous to already start shitting on the guy before he even played his first game. This is mundingayi all over again, from what i remember this was a very solid defender, he barely played in napoli but i think that was understandable because he was from a totlly different league and napoli's defense is far from weak.

Besides he is only 27 or something

shadowmoon
14 Aug 13, 12:04
Imo it is completely ridiculous to already start shitting on the guy before he even played his first game. This is mundingayi all over again, from what i remember this was a very solid defender, he barely played in napoli but i think that was understandable because he was from a totlly different league and napoli's defense is far from weak.

Besides he is only 27 or something

this rolando dude is unlucky to be not so good looking. okay, tbh he is ugly.

if he looked like some badass dude (dragovic), then maybe we'll be a little easy on him.

vasilios
14 Aug 13, 14:25
http://www.inter.it/en/news/43442

"Wallace and Ronaldo with Nerazzurri for morning session"

:trollol:

n4l
14 Aug 13, 14:32
mega lulz

JJM
14 Aug 13, 14:35
COMPETENCE...competence everywhere :oblivious:

Guney
14 Aug 13, 15:13
http://www.inter.it/en/news/43442

"Wallace and Ronaldo with Nerazzurri for morning session"

:trollol:

Let's hope that dysletic ronaldo-asslickers buy Rolando's jersey so we can atleast make some profit :work:

Told you, let the sales begin :datass:

chipschups
16 Aug 13, 09:18
” I had Rolando for a few months at Napoli and I know his pros and cons. I wanted him because I think he is helpful to our cause."

so mazzari recommend him,, bold one, need a backup and dont have a money,,

Pajo
16 Aug 13, 09:58
Mazzarri asked for Rolando himself. So cut the crap about the Branca hate, as typical.

lonewolf19
16 Aug 13, 10:07
lets stop shitting on the player before he even step on the pitch. TBH i dont think he is going to be worse than Silverstre....

.h.
16 Aug 13, 10:12
Its kinda funny.

Coach asks for player -> Branca overrules coach -> Fuck branca, why does he have all the power to sign who he wants
Coach asks for shit player -> Branca goes with coach -> Fuck coach for signing player he wants

Even in the latter case, it should be fuck branca, because the cunt still has to actually say YES to the transfer. You need a trnasfer director who is going to be like "yo, :yao:, what you doing signing these shit playarz?"

Bluenine
16 Aug 13, 10:50
Its kinda funny.

Coach asks for player -> Branca overrules coach -> Fuck branca, why does he have all the power to sign who he wants
Coach asks for shit player -> Branca goes with coach -> Fuck coach for signing player he wants

Even in the latter case, it should be fuck branca, because the cunt still has to actually say YES to the transfer. You need a trnasfer director who is going to be like "yo, :yao:, what you doing signing these shit playarz?"

True. The sporting director should be able to say no. I don't think that is the problem at Inter though, Branca does have the balls to say no to coach requests. Even with someone of Mourinho's stature, if the rumours are to be believed, Branca gave him Sneijder & Lucio instead of Lampard/Deco and Carvalho.

In this case however, much as I dislike this Rolando business, I would have done the same if I were in Branca's shoes. Mazzarri is a new coach, he is trying to completely change the way we play. After assessing the squad, if he requests for a cheap back-up, someone who he knows well, it would be foolish to say no. You have to trust your coach sometimes for the "small" transfers, even if you think otherwise. Yes, for the "big" transfers, you need to be convinced too.

My problem with Branca is different. IMO Branca just does not have the experience and competence to deal with our current situation. I thought Branca was good for us when we had money to spend, but is seriously struggling since the money dried up. Unlike guys like Marotta, who learned their trade in small clubs with little money, Branca just does not have the experience for this, and it shows in our hit-and-miss transfer strategy. We need to steal a transfer director from a competent smaller club, some club like Udinese or even Catania. Someone who knows how to get the best out of a small budget, with a keen eye on the future.

CafeCordoba
16 Aug 13, 11:12
My problem with Branca is different. IMO Branca just does not have the experience and competence to deal with our current situation. I thought Branca was good for us when we had money to spend, but is seriously struggling since the money dried up. Unlike guys like Marotta, who learned their trade in small clubs with little money, Branca just does not have the experience for this, and it shows in our hit-and-miss transfer strategy. We need to steal a transfer director from a competent smaller club, some club like Udinese or even Catania. Someone who knows how to get the best out of a small budget, with a keen eye on the future.

Exactly my thoughts.

Also, Branca doesn't have the vision to be a true director. Director who sees how the squad should be evolved in the near- and long-term. Director who sees what kind of team should be built at the first place. He's just a puppet running around, having coach A, coach B or coach C and every time planning a new team with a new coach.

Rolando is acceptable now as it seems Chivu will go.

Pajo
16 Aug 13, 11:18
We need to steal a transfer director from a competent smaller club, some club like Udinese or even Catania. Someone who knows how to get the best out of a small budget, with a keen eye on the future.

Pierpaolo Marino :epicwin:

wera
19 Aug 13, 18:20
aahahahaha, a doorbell rang in a movie and my dog ran barking to our door
we don't even have a doorbell

Uncommon
19 Aug 13, 18:38
aahahahaha, a doorbell rang in a movie and my dog ran barking to our door
we don't even have a doorbell

Good to know.

Toninu
20 Aug 13, 22:16
Branca doesn't say no he tries for the guys the manage requests but if he can't attain them you'll have to look at someone else.

wera
16 Sep 13, 16:58
anybody else forgot he is here?

Solfice
16 Sep 13, 17:04
anybody else forgot he is here?

LoL, I did! I was like wtf is his name doing here.

wambam
16 Sep 13, 19:55
Even reading through this thread, I forgot it was Rolando's. I was totally like "Watchu talking about Wera, no one forgets Branca"

CoolMan44
29 Sep 13, 15:34
He actually did fairly decent today, shame about the goal conceded. It was deflected off him right?

Otherwise, I didn't really see any mistakes and he did well on one occassion in the box, getting in front of the Cagliari striker to clear the ball.

Pajo
29 Sep 13, 15:36
I wouldnt say the deflection is a mistake. Apart from that, was very good, stopped pretty much every buildup cagliari tried to create.

CoolMan44
29 Sep 13, 15:40
Yeah, I agree, that's why I said shame about it, I never consider deflections mistakes. It's just a really unfortunate situation in a game we deserved to win, but oh well.

thatdude
29 Sep 13, 15:42
Agreed. I was pretty worried about the quality gap between our starting defenders and our back ups. However, Rolando was solid today. Can't fault him for the goal conceded, it happens.

Played as a RCB today but, he has the ability to play centrally two if I'm not mistaken. He's a solid back up to have, Mazzarri did well to ask for him.

wera
29 Sep 13, 15:43
I'm glad we have at least two good cb's on the bench, and andreolli, so that rotation in the back won't be too big of a problem.

Did well today.

Ed.
29 Sep 13, 17:38
I think he would be a good cover for Ranocchia

Campagnaro - Samuel
Ranocchia - Rolando
JJ - Andreolli

and we should always go like that.

wera
29 Sep 13, 18:08
just that when samuel plays and campagnaro don't, Ranocchia is on Hugo's place

rockball
30 Sep 13, 07:21
I think he would be a good cover for Ranocchia

Campagnaro - Samuel
Ranocchia - Rolando
JJ - Andreolli

and we should always go like that.

Not at all.
Samuel cannot be a cover for Campagnaro. He doesn't have the pace, and definitely not the ball passing skills that Campagnaro has.

Samuel can only play in center, as cover for Ranocchia.
Andreolli can only be cover for Samuel and Chivu, basically never to step on the pitch.

I'm not sure about Rolando yet, but he did decent yesterday. I guess Rolando can be the first choice backup CB and can cover all 3.

Wallace
02 Oct 13, 20:13
I agree, it is better not to pull Ranocchia from the CB central position.

Remember there is Andreolli to cover for RCB as well.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

CoolMan44
05 Oct 13, 21:13
He is actually not bad at all, fairly composed on the ball, but his issue is that he is extremely slow. It becomes even more of an issue when the guy next to him (Ranocchia) is also very slow.

He had one great clearance to deny Pjanic a free header.

Dylan
05 Oct 13, 21:50
The JJ-Rano-Rolando defence has shit leadership. Nobody organises shit. I'd rather push Rano out to the right again and have Samuel in the middle.

Wallace
05 Oct 13, 21:54
Leadership is something that can be trained, don't worry guys.

We can send Jesus and Ranocchia to leadership camps and programmes, they'd become arrogant and demanding in no time.

Ed.
05 Oct 13, 21:55
leadership =/= arrogant and demanding.. :palm:

arrogant and demanding = agnelli.

Wallace
05 Oct 13, 21:57
Never said they are equal, but they can become that.

It's what you take in during the camp that makes you become who you are.

thatdude
06 Oct 13, 06:27
This guy is another who is a better fit at the central role in a back three, similar to Ranocchia. Unfortunately it was Campagnaro we were replacing today and I don't see anyone in the squad who can really bring what he brings. Rolando wasn't bad today though, he's honestly not a bad defender. Great header clearance saved us from a more embarrassing scoreline.

pencilpal
06 Oct 13, 06:29
Tbh I wasn't too disappointed by his performance today, especially considering that he directly prevented Roma from netting yet another goal.

Good to see that he isn't shit (as I previously believed). He will be a useful utility player in the future.

HOWEVER

what the last two matches demonstrated was a need for a suitable replacement for Campagnaro in the squad. This is where the Dragovic to Inter arguments came into the picture, because in the next few years Campagnaro will likely be pushed out of the starting XI.

So in other words, we need a replacement that can fill in for (Campagnaro) on days he's not available and eventually phase him out of the starting lineup in the long run.

Wobblz
06 Oct 13, 09:00
I'd even give him the starting spot against Toro in place of Rano...

Caecuban
07 Oct 13, 01:01
Quite decent display...

Big Willy
07 Oct 13, 01:34
Not a bad player, but I would like too see him with JJ and Campagnaro. Seems to be 'uncompatible' with Ranocchia, I don't know, both while together don't look good.

Pajo
07 Oct 13, 06:27
They are. Both are not agile and have slow acceleration. They are fit centrally and that's it. As RCB not so much due to their lack of agility and acceleration. Especially when the central defender is also slow.

Big Willy
07 Oct 13, 12:28
They're not agile and are slow, that's why you can put them together.

javier_zanetti <3
09 Nov 13, 20:58
was very good in our last games.

Alan
09 Nov 13, 22:22
They are. Both are not agile and have slow acceleration. They are fit centrally and that's it. As RCB not so much due to their lack of agility and acceleration. Especially when the central defender is also slow.

FIFA much? :D

CoolMan44
10 Nov 13, 00:24
He has been quite good. Great replacement for Silvestre, but then again, who isn't?

Toninu
11 Nov 13, 11:10
Don't know about you guys but Rolando to me seems to be a solid option even the way he distributes the ball isn't bad, other than his face like him.

A.l.i
11 Nov 13, 12:45
He certainly looks more solid than Ranocchia.

Armes
11 Nov 13, 14:38
Rolando is very good - if Mazzarri decides to play him regularly, in a month or two he'll be fully integrated with the team and show that he's the solid defender we need when Wally retires. Already he's showing signs of that, but if he gets to play more when campa returns, then he'll be a beast in our defense. Oh, and his face is scary lol full of hate - should easily scare off even big noses like Ibralookatmeimagodovic.

Batman
02 Dec 13, 16:44
Underrated? Or is it just me?

JJM
02 Dec 13, 16:46
he is not an brain farter like a certain Frog tbh

thatdude
02 Dec 13, 16:49
Good game but the clearance at the end wasn't the best. Hard to fault him on a long ranger with no one pressing the ball.

Miles
02 Dec 13, 17:23
He's getting better with each game. I love how he isn't afraid to take the tons of space opponents leave us in our half.

Defensiveley he's very good as well, clean tackles and much faster than I thought.

Ranocchia's going to have to step his game up.

thatdude
02 Dec 13, 18:14
I hope we sign him full time and don't see why we shouldn't, he provides the depth we need and is even good enough to bench Rano.

Surprised he did not get more minutes at Napoli, but I guess Walter didn't want to disrupt a settled side, cause as we see he's not to keen on rotation.

Ffi201zi002tlis
03 Dec 13, 00:38
Thank God Pajo didn't jinx him :silvestre::pereira::gargano: :troll:

Pajo
03 Dec 13, 06:42
Gargano was more than solid tho... :P Just people didn't see it for few misplaced passes :P

Shaun
03 Dec 13, 06:55
I honestly feel more comfortable with him at the back than Rano, but I would like to see him against some classy forwards before I make a final judgement on that though.

It would be nice if one of our centerbacks other than JJ had some pace.

thatdude
03 Dec 13, 13:54
At least Campagnaro isn't slow on the turn like Rano and Rolando. He just happens to be old.

Guney
03 Dec 13, 17:18
Rolando really impressed everybody here, everybody was like '' fuck porto reject k'' and now he plays before a €10m frog. I like him and his junior beard

Hasan
05 Dec 13, 12:33
Anyone knows how much we have to pay at the end to keep him?

- he's tall defender
- not very slow like Ranochia
- only 28 yrs and bag of expirience
- scary face

4 good atributes for 4 milions. Fair price. Give another half a milion for that ugly beard.

shingayi
05 Dec 13, 12:55
- ugly face.

Fixed.

Hasan
05 Dec 13, 13:01
That face is given by God and must be perfect. And beard is ugly because he decided like that.

Pajo
09 Dec 13, 02:32
He is shit, let's sell him!

Rasha
23 Dec 13, 10:58
any fucken day instead of rano

looks 2 class better than rano every time he plays

wera
23 Dec 13, 11:11
he even stands out more when Campagnaro keeps fucking up and Rolando clears

but it is true that Campagnaro stand higher up the pitch when attacking when Rolando plays

or it's just my imagination

anyway, good Mazzarri buy

Pajo
23 Dec 13, 11:14
Glad he is returning to his pre 2011 form. Looks like the Rolando that was called for Portuguese NT and was one of Portos best players back in 2010.

BabyPhat
23 Dec 13, 11:29
For me, Rolando has been the surprise of the season. When he came in, I was like oh fuck, another slow as fuck defender. But his positioning, tackling and sense of serenity in the penalty area has been really good. Definitely a better player than rano, who I must say, has to be sold now. And he (will) cost us a fraction of the price!

Credit must go to Mazzari to bring him over here. He obviously saw him up close at Napoli, although he never ended up playing much. But obviously Mazzari knows a thing or two about player ability and potential. Top notch all round!

Irequis
23 Dec 13, 11:34
Definitely a transfer success. He has been very solid and it should force Rano to step up his game if he still wants to play for us.
But regarding permanent deal, I find it is a dilemma because of his Porto as former club. The situation reminds me the same with Guarin last time. He impressed immensely at the last half of season, but suddenly he screwed everything at next season.

Pajo
23 Dec 13, 11:41
any fucken day instead of rano

looks 2 class better than rano every time he plays

tbh, he does WAY better than Juan, Rano and Campa combined in the last few games form them...

Big Willy
23 Dec 13, 11:41
He needs to work on his passing though.

shingayi
23 Dec 13, 16:55
He needs to work on his passing though.

Samuel was awful in passing too, and somehow managed to be our most stable defender in the last decade.

I think every our defender needs to work on passing, Campagnaro is the best one in this factor, but I'd not say Ranocchia and JJ are superior than Rolando.

But yeah, he is far from being Beckenbauer :P

Hugo Boss
24 Dec 13, 02:13
I have to change my sig because of this guy, He is great, he paid off when everybody here gave him benefit of the doubt...
And this guy deserves more page...

Ffi201zi002tlis
24 Dec 13, 02:37
The awkward moment when you realize Pajo thread has more pages than Rolando :yao:

Hugo Boss
24 Dec 13, 05:05
The awkward moment when you realize Pajo thread has more pages than Rolando :yao:

:yao:

rockball
24 Dec 13, 05:13
Well, Pajo looks better. And talks more.

Pajo
24 Dec 13, 06:26
.. And is shittier. :D

dynasty27
24 Dec 13, 12:25

If defenders don't get many pages, it's a good sign. Less error-prone, less moaning, more inner appreciation. Buon Natalino. :)

ps nobody is going to post after this anyway :datass:

Alan
07 Jan 14, 01:03
Fu champ! I was really impressed!

Guney
07 Jan 14, 12:12
fuckin legend. a porto reject is playing better then the next fucking materazzi

thatdude
07 Jan 14, 13:14
Just goes to show not everything that comes out of Porto is shit. Even Freddy is far from shit, just extremely frustrating.

Ffi201zi002tlis
07 Jan 14, 13:47
Pajo fapped on Gargano, Kuz, Silvestre and Pereira ==> they failed badly.
Pajo complained about Rolando ==> our best transfer this season.

:yuno: ban him ?

thatdude
07 Jan 14, 13:52
Just goes to show Nainggolan will be shit.

wera
07 Jan 14, 14:33
haha great posts

he is also the needed muscles, same as the wall, he uses all of his strenght

Cal
07 Jan 14, 15:19
He's certainly a very physical defender, which is what we needed. I still worry about his lack of technical ability however. Seems quite clumsy too.

Big Willy
07 Jan 14, 15:24
Quite? VERY clumsy, but compared to certain amphibius italian CB, he's nothing but the real Francisco Beckenbauer.

wera
07 Jan 14, 15:27
amphibious italian CB :awwyeah:

that's somewhere next to the 'living under a Dwayne Johnson' line somebody had

FIF got some great ragers, keep up the good work

Universe
07 Jan 14, 15:29
He has the most ridiculous head-beard and misshapen head I've ever seen.

Guney
22 Jan 14, 16:03
http://i.imgur.com/Hrl90OJ.gif

Jerry
03 Feb 14, 15:44
He was awesome against RuBe.

thatdude
03 Feb 14, 17:05
Best defender and it's obvious he's in his prime. I just hope his good form isn't linked to the World Cup year. He's a no brainer purchase come end of the season.

Pajo
03 Feb 14, 18:00
And how much we were shitting on him :lol:

And how much most of us wanted Pereira :okay:

.h.
03 Feb 14, 18:02
especially since his redemption is set quite low... good signing, i wasnt overly delighted when we signed him but we look much better without ranocchia and with him instead, tbh.

Kenny
03 Feb 14, 18:33
I think we would look good with a Nagatomo - Rolando - Juan - D'ambrosio backline.
Or at least try this once.
And yes, like someone in the match thread said, i would give Rolando the captains armband, no doubt about it.

ScottishInterista
03 Feb 14, 18:34

I'll admit it, i know nothing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kqyev46qyI

JJM
03 Feb 14, 18:37

Let's judge a player before he even steps on the pitch

/thread

:oblivious:

:work:

Guney
04 Feb 14, 13:07
If Ausilio or that Rubentino pedophile doesn't cough up the 500k at the end of the season, then I will.

Devious
04 Feb 14, 14:09
Branca wont be here at the end of the season, so you`ll probably will :yao:

Guney
04 Feb 14, 14:34
Edited to match your comment :work:

Guney
04 Feb 14, 18:57
2:31
this fucker actually thought that he got Ronaldo on a pack, but it was Rolando. Knew people would confuse :awwwyeah:

http://youtu.be/FimDVMIEU5Y

Hugo Boss
05 Feb 14, 02:59
He's best defender we have right now...
I should be ashamed with my sig...
wait... he's still Porto player :troll:

Fapuccino
05 Feb 14, 03:09
He has the most ridiculous head-beard and misshapen head I've ever seen.

Can always rely on universe for first rate objective, exhaustive, and thorough analysis of a player's technical and physical capabilities.

Armes
05 Feb 14, 05:32
Well, Universe is not wrong though :lol:

CafeCordoba
05 Feb 14, 06:26
especially since his redemption is set quite low... good signing, i wasnt overly delighted when we signed him but we look much better without ranocchia and with him instead, tbh.

How low?

Pajo
05 Feb 14, 08:38
How low?

4 mils iirc.

IRR26
05 Feb 14, 11:56
2:31
this fucker actually thought that he got Ronaldo on a pack, but it was Rolando. Knew people would confuse :awwwyeah:

http://youtu.be/FimDVMIEU5Y

That reaction :lol: . Ronaldo! Ro-, Rolando, oh piss off.

- - - Updated - - -

Can always rely on universe for first rate objective, exhaustive, and thorough analysis of a player's technical and physical capabilities.

Haha that was golden. :star:

Alan
11 Feb 14, 21:57
Such a beast, I'm starting to like him! He even give his 100% on training!!!

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/2-11-2014/CQoPOV.gif

Kenny
23 Feb 14, 20:28
I'm surprised no one mentioned him today.
I watched his movement at the goal, and he was so inspired to stay up at that attack, he's so impressive, week after week.

Wallace
23 Feb 14, 20:37
He's the solution to our attacking problem.

Dylan
23 Feb 14, 20:49
Samuel's understudy as our main source of goals.

thatdude
23 Feb 14, 22:01
How many is that for him this year?

Adriano
24 Feb 14, 00:52
How many is that for him this year?

too many because our strikers suck on most nights

Hugo Boss
24 Feb 14, 01:11
Should add Cristiano in front of his name...
Cristiano Rolando, one of our best player of the season....
bravo

francesco
24 Feb 14, 01:28
Should add Cristiano in front of his name...
Cristiano Rolando, one of our best player of the season....
bravo

excuse me, we had our own ronaldo, luis nazario de lima ronaldo
should have given rolando number 9, just like ronaldo
because rolando scored more than milito so far :troll:

I'm really sorry for the members with dyslexia :troll:

Jerry
24 Feb 14, 14:37
Tuttomercatoweb is reporting that Inter will exercise their option (EUR 4.5 MM) to purchase Rolando this summer. (link (http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/02/24/tmw-agreement-with-porto-inter-will-buy-rolando/))

I'm in favor. He has probably been our best defender this season.

Dylan
24 Feb 14, 15:02
Yeah go for it. What kind of wage would he be getting?

Irequis
24 Feb 14, 16:22
Certainly our best defender so far.

But regarding permanent deal, I find it is a dilemma because of his Porto as former club. The situation reminds me the same with Guarin last time. He impressed immensely at the last half of season, but suddenly he screwed everything at next season.

Jerry
24 Feb 14, 16:25

Similar situation for sure, but different player at the end of the day. I don't think it's a Porto issue. Anyhow I don't regret buying Guaro.

Yeah go for it. What kind of wage would he be getting?

No idea. I don't think personal terms are usually included in option deals, right? Probably needs to be negotiated separately.

thatdude
24 Feb 14, 18:34
Certainly our best defender so far.

I'm more worried about the fact that it's a World Cup year, anyone can get motivated to make a World Cup squad. However, I don't think Rolando's given us any choice but to make the deal permanent. He is basically our only indispensable defender right now, and Juan just because we have no natural back up for LCB.

crzdcolombian
24 Feb 14, 19:09
I'm more worried about the fact that it's a World Cup year, anyone can get motivated to make a World Cup squad. However, I don't think Rolando's given us any choice but to make the deal permanent. He is basically our only indispensable defender right now, and Juan just because we have no natural back up for LCB.

depends on how much he cost and who our coach is next season and what our formation is. We aren't fighting for Champions league and we can't afford to have players with his wages on our bench. Our bench should be for youth players and players we currently own.

If we get a coach that plays a 4 in the back and bring in Vidic what's the point in keeping Rolando especially for a bench role. Or are we going to sell Juan as part of our youth movement :)

Pajo
24 Feb 14, 19:22
The amount of shit he got :awwyeah:

Including from me :okay:

Sokrates
24 Feb 14, 19:35
Or are we going to sell Juan as part of our youth movement :)

he's brazilian, isn't that what u want? :lol:

Dylan
24 Feb 14, 19:42
If we get a coach that plays a 4 in the back and bring in Vidic what's the point in keeping Rolando especially for a bench role. Or are we going to sell Juan as part of our youth movement :)

Even if we do use a back 4 next year, which I doubt. Then that will leave us with Vidic, Juan, Camp and maybe Ranocchia for CB. Adding in Rolando who has arguably been our best CB this year and is at an age we need more of at Inter then I don't see why not retain him.

Vidic-Juan
Camp-Rol
Andreolli

That doesn't seem like a bad bunch of CB's for next year.

Cal
24 Feb 14, 19:46
Vidic - Juan :datass::datass::datass::datass::datass::datass::d atass::datass::datass:

Guney
24 Feb 14, 19:47
Wait.. Didn't we have the option to buy him for 0,5m?

Pajo
24 Feb 14, 19:48
If Mazzarri stays... Rolando - Vidic - Juan :D

Hugo Boss
25 Feb 14, 00:50
Rolando can easily be the first eleven for Portugal in this summer....

thatdude
25 Feb 14, 01:08
I wonder if the coach will actually pick on form though. He could easily pick on names and Pepe - Bruno Alvez are the popular choices.

Pajo
25 Feb 14, 01:11
Bruno is shit, and Pepe... Is pepe. I believe that Rolando - Pepe should be obvious choice tho.

Guney
01 Mar 14, 22:02
Hes the defending trequartista we need, but not the one we deserve.

Wallace
01 Mar 14, 22:04
Must buy him permanently, best player this season.

Caecuban
02 Mar 14, 12:03
Buying him for 4,5m is a bargain.

A.l.i
02 Mar 14, 17:56
He's keeping Campagnaro out of the side. That in itself speaks for him. Should be signed at all costs.

IRR26
04 Mar 14, 10:55
Sempreinter claims that the redemption figure is €6M and now Inter is looking for discount. I remember that the redemption fee was only about couple millions but 6M is already something. Remember how it went with Poli and 6M.

http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/03/04/ts-inter-look-for-a-discount-on-rolando/

Guney
04 Mar 14, 15:21
I'm confused, wasn't it 0,5m at the beginning of the season where people would rather kill themself then see Rolando coming?

Pajo
04 Mar 14, 15:43
I'm confused, wasn't it 0,5m at the beginning of the season where people would rather kill themself then see Rolando coming?

It was 0.5 for the loan, and 4.5 iirc fee. Not it's reported 6.

Jerry
04 Mar 14, 15:52
Sempreinter claims that the redemption figure is €6M and now Inter is looking for discount. I remember that the redemption fee was only about couple millions but 6M is already something. Remember how it went with Poli and 6M.

http://www.sempreinter.com/2014/03/04/ts-inter-look-for-a-discount-on-rolando/

Apologies for nitpicking, but this article is a translation/summary of something originally written in Tuttosport. Sempreinter doesn't really make "claims" in terms of breaking stories or gossip. They do have original content in the form of editorial articles and podcasts.

Anyhow, all I mean to say is, this is Tuttosport's story. Not sure if that makes it more or less reliable, though. :troll:

Dylan
04 Mar 14, 16:16
It's an extra 1 million. I'd rather we pay it and just get this sealed. No point wasting time over this and missing out on vital areas next window.
I think it's fair to say, myself included, that a lot of us have to eat our words about Rolando.

crzdcolombian
07 Mar 14, 03:47
It's an extra 1 million. I'd rather we pay it and just get this sealed. No point wasting time over this and missing out on vital areas next window.
I think it's fair to say, myself included, that a lot of us have to eat our words about Rolando.

Depends on the next coach. I mean if we go back to a 4 in the back. You really want ROlando when we have Juan Jesus or you guys want us to sell both Juan and Rano?

Pajo
07 Mar 14, 06:15
So what if we play 4 in the back? Even better. Juan, Rolando, Vidic.. Why the hell not?

Wings
07 Mar 14, 08:20
Rolando's probably been one of the few positive revelations this season. He deserves to stay.

Dylan
08 Mar 14, 00:12
Depends on the next coach. I mean if we go back to a 4 in the back. You really want ROlando when we have Juan Jesus or you guys want us to sell both Juan and Rano?

If we went to a back 4 then with Vidic, Juan, Rolando, Camp and one of Andreolli/Ranocchia/Pasa I'd be very happy.

Universe
08 Mar 14, 00:48
If we went to a back 4 then with Vidic, Juan, Rolando, Camp and one of Andreolli/Ranocchia/Pasa I'd be very happy.

Samuel would still be better than any of those defenders though.

Wallace
08 Mar 14, 00:51
Indeed, if anything, Samuel from the asado clan should be the one getting the extension.

Samuel + Vidic would be one heck of a duo.

KevinB
08 Mar 14, 01:10
Indeed, if anything, Samuel from the asado clan should be the one getting the extension.

Samuel + Vidic would be one heck of a duo.

In 2008.

Dylan
08 Mar 14, 03:13
Samuel would still be better than any of those defenders though.

I'm assuming Samuel is gone next year, hence Vidic being the experienced head replacing him. I still rate Samuel as the best defender in the squad though.

Universe
08 Mar 14, 03:23
Dolando

Fitzy
09 Mar 14, 11:04
Dolando

:lol:

wera
09 Mar 14, 12:24
Dolando

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-02-2014/2hmlY4.gif

Kenny
09 Mar 14, 20:38
What a good display again by him.
I'll be pissed if we don't buy him from Porto.

Ffi201zi002tlis
10 Mar 14, 02:22
We'll try to reduce his price to save 1 Mil again :troll:

ElDuccio
14 Mar 14, 11:46
Rolando:" My first goal in the Serie A was a beatiful goal (then he laughs) just jocking "

1:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qrCc_EF3lQ

Kenny
14 Mar 14, 13:18
:hipsterando:

Ffi201zi002tlis
14 Mar 14, 13:59
one of our best players this season, and only 10 pages for his thread :alone:

.:42:.
14 Mar 14, 14:12
It is easier to critizise a player than to praise him. There will always be more hater than everything else in a forum.

vassago
14 Mar 14, 17:23
he was out of form when he came here... but now he looks more and more like the player that was irreplaceable at Porto... keep it up Rolando...

thatdude
14 Mar 14, 19:05
Was he out of form? I don't remember a bad game. He's been out best defender since day one.

IRR26
14 Mar 14, 20:00
If I remember correctly Rolando start playing only later in autunm or close to december. So he didn't play from the start of the season.

Pajo
15 Mar 14, 11:44
I remember Mazzarri saying that he know what Rolando is capable off, but hasn't played much and needs time, at the beginning, that's why he chose him for the CB position.

I think he tarted playing sooner than december tho, October i think. And has become irreplaceable since then. I like him a lot, he is getting back to his old self in porto 2 years ago. He cored few, he is hard to be passed, and he is quite agile for his size. Can play RCB, LCB and CB. Great transfer.

wera
16 Mar 14, 02:31
And can also pass the ball. If we ever need a DM, he could play there. Seriously. I love this guy and how he plays.

It is easier to critizise a player than to praise him. There will always be more hater than everything else in a forum.

I have to ask tho, are there many people that only like to speak about positive things? It's just how we are.

Hugo Boss
16 Mar 14, 04:08
Now as long as we buy him, am not worried about our defense anymore... This guy is calm, motivated, and look like a nice guy, I love him... :Yeshomo: :yao:

shadowmoon
16 Mar 14, 05:07
when he first came, i really hated his look. i thought he looked weird and ugly.

now i think his look is kinda cool. he looks like one of those badass NBA players. :datass:

and what a boss player he is.

Ffi201zi002tlis
16 Mar 14, 06:41
Silvestre prior to joining Inter > Rolando prior to joining Inter.

The only thing better about Rolando is the fact that we're not paying anything for him and in a year we can send him back to Porto (assuming there's no 'gentlemen's agreement')

Quaresma = Flop
Guarin = No Brain
Pereira = Shit
judge a player before he plays :finger:

wera
18 Mar 14, 21:04
well, vasilios was right. both Silvestre and Rolando were surprises for us, just that only one was a positive one

I expected more from Silvestre and less from Rolando

Hugo Boss
27 Mar 14, 02:05
http://www.inter.it/img/201954-800.jpg
That Face....

francesco
27 Mar 14, 02:07
erick's or rolando's? :troll:

Dylan
27 Mar 14, 02:41
I notice ET adds a pat on the back to every handshake with the players like they are old friends.

The more I look at Botta's face staring at Thohir the funnier it gets.

Hugo Boss
27 Mar 14, 04:22
erick's or rolando's? :troll:

Both.. :yao:

Fitzy
27 Mar 14, 13:46
http://www.inter.it/img/201954-800.jpg
That Face....

I must commend Thohir for choosing not to show his teeth in this photo.

rarescristian
01 Apr 14, 09:53
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/aD0MY9x_700b.jpg

:lol:

Eu sempre venço
11 Apr 14, 11:23

Rolando wishes all his enemies a long life, so they can see him succeed in life.

francesco
19 Apr 14, 14:59
Nice header in that goal
Just wonder, are we gonna buy him?

Pajo
19 Apr 14, 15:05
We would be retarded not to buy him. Our best defender BY FAR this season.

ElDuccio
19 Apr 14, 15:19
Thanks Cassano, now he will not play against Napoli (and Samu too)

http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar7713_4.gif

Alan
19 Apr 14, 15:24
#DARETOMAZZARRI

Kenny
19 Apr 14, 16:59
Cristiano Rolando !!!

Shaun
19 Apr 14, 17:33
Guarin: Averaging 3 shots per game, and 4 goals
Rolando: Averaging 0.5 goals per game, and also 4 goals

Both have started 26 games

Pajo
19 Apr 14, 17:35
We should try him as CF :D

JJM
19 Apr 14, 17:35
Fu Rocchi forgot to show Lucarelli his second yellow(dived in the 9 minute in our pk area) and third yellow(fouling Hernanes and protesting like a madman with already a yellow when protesting Palleta's red)!,Marchionni diving in our pk area in the second half nothing,but he remembered to book Rolando for bullshit reasons and Hernanes for diving.

Rocchi is a rube fag!

http://www.tuttonapoliclub.net/images/news-pics/5479_1205848769.gif
guess who?!:yao:
http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/Hermes%20Foto/2011/10/01/0LSEMEGA--630x365.jpg?v=201110012255

http://lh5.ggpht.com/-YuWgaDfYnOk/UoAg4iqaeBI/AAAAAAAAAbI/MZX_0rqHwDc/Gianluca%252520Rocchi%252520con%252520la%252520sci arpa%252520della%252520Juventus%25255B5%25255D.png ?imgmax=800

http://www.calciomercato.napoli.it/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Arbitro-Rocchi.jpg

Kakaroto
19 Apr 14, 19:01
Good job by Mazzarri bringing this guy here.

And before the Bitchin' crew goes nuts he was at Napoli last year so don't tell me Mazzarri didn't play a role.

harshbasur
19 Apr 14, 19:08
Must sign!!! He's amazing at set pieces , one on ones , ariel duels , his pace isnt a problem and he's still got 5-6 good years in him.
I LOVE HIS CELEBRATIONS ITS LIKE THE WHOLE TEAM LOVES IT WHEN HE SCORES.

Alan
19 Apr 14, 19:44
Good job by Mazzarri bringing this guy here.

And before the Bitchin' crew goes nuts he was at Napoli last year so don't tell me Mazzarri didn't play a role.

Hey Jesus, I got a question for you. Why does it say you are from the US?

Kakaroto
19 Apr 14, 19:59
Cause I live in the US.

Alan
19 Apr 14, 20:13
Cause I live in the US.

You are a fraud. Jesus don't live in the US atleast not the black one.

Kakaroto
19 Apr 14, 20:21
I know a lot Jesuses that live in the US. They come in all sizes and colors.

Lionheart
20 Apr 14, 09:34
I love how he loses his shit when somebody dives after his clean ass tackles. :lol:

Grande Rolando! Who would've thought such a jewel is sitting somewhere on a bench by himself, waiting to be unleashed...

I don't get it tbh. If Mazzarri knew he is a boss, why did he fail at Napoli? It's like Mazzarri going to a different club (god forbid) & then he asks the new team to get him Mudingay. Everybody will be like :chan: :serious:

crzdcolombian
20 Apr 14, 13:07
I know a lot Jesuses that live in the US. They come in all sizes and colors.

In jail..... Hispanics need to stop naming their kids Angel or Jesus. The only one not in jail is Juan Pablo Angel but that's because it's his last name :)

Handoyo
22 Apr 14, 03:58
Btw, do we have an agreement on how much we should pay for his full service?

Because if we let him go just like we did Andrea Poli, it'd be a much, much bigger sacrilege.

Pajo
22 Apr 14, 06:23
I think 4 mils, maybe 5. But it seems we are trying to lower that price :trollol:

ScottishInterista
22 Apr 14, 16:24
We would. Cheap Bastards... and thats coming from a Scotsman

Irequis
11 May 14, 07:06
Anybody agree he is our player of the our 2013/2014 season ?

Pajo
11 May 14, 10:31
NeonBlade :trollol:

Handoyo
12 May 14, 09:41
Defender of the season if you ask me but Palacio has been great up front so I guess it's between them + Handoyovic.

Shaun
12 May 14, 10:13
Yeah - Handanovic then Palacio followed by Rolando.

Lionheart
12 May 14, 10:23

Absolutely agree. To me he is the player of the season.

Palacio, Handa & these other dudes, we already knew what their deal is. Their performances are no surprise, but this dude came outta nowhere & blew everyone away. The day he was announced we all thought it's just a bad joke, another Porto reject. I'm positive if Mazzarri would'nt have specifically asked for him, we wouldn't even have gone after this dude.

But grande Rolando, came & surprised the fuck outta everyone. Played this season like a boss, hope he comes over permanently & keeps being a boss.

Shaun
12 May 14, 10:26
Why does exceeding expectations the most equate to the best player?

He has been fantastic though. By far our best defender.

wera
12 May 14, 10:36
Handanović cannot be our best performer this season, most of you even agree that he was better last year.

Grande Rolando. Can wait for us to not buy him this summer /prediction

Irequis
12 May 14, 11:33
Defender of the season if you ask me but Palacio has been great up front so I guess it's between them + Handoyovic.

I would rate Handa and Palacio under Rolando since those 2 are less consistent than him.
Palacio had bad times where his finishing was awful.
Handa also just shows his godlike performance recently.
Meanwhile, Rolando is very stable ever since he emerged.

ElDuccio
12 May 14, 12:46
Rolando for new Captain!

JJM
16 May 14, 12:31
Porto is now offering Rolando a contract extension but he wants to stay at Inter,we are already offering 5m€ for Rolando but it seems that Porto with this move just wants to get a higher fee for the player.

greedy fu bastards.

ScottishInterista
16 May 14, 13:37
Didn't we already have a set amount agreed before for this guy?

Ffi201zi002tlis
16 May 14, 16:06
We had a 'gentlemen's agreement' for Sivestre deal, but not for Rolando :oblivious:

Inter7
16 May 14, 16:40
does this mean mazzzari made the signing of our season...... -_-

Pimpin
16 May 14, 17:10
im pretty sure we set our the buy out at 4.7 m

wera
17 May 14, 17:39
and if we didn't

sell all the youngsters!!!! :trolldad:

Armes
18 May 14, 00:59
Even though they are trying to, ultimately Porto cannot do shit about it, just because Rolando wants Inter, obviously, and since he's expiring in Portugal, Ausilio has the confidence to come out in public and say "non vorremo prenderci dal culo".
It could become a problem if Rolando himself asks Inter for more money, but that's very unlikely, because of his age and perhaps no bigger future other than Inter. Worse comes to worse, we don't reach an agreement with Porto, our relationship with them sours (a negative thing for them), Rolando goes back to collect paychecks till he expires than comes back. That's 99.9% not going to happen, because it's a clusterfuck on all fronts, diplomatic, player happiness, etc. Thus, you have Ausilio not giving a fuck about it in public.

Hugo Boss
20 May 14, 00:17
He's out for wc... :(
Stupid Paulo Bento...

wera
20 May 14, 00:41
I actually like that. I don't want him to risk injuries.

JJM
26 May 14, 17:30
He wants to stay but Porto wants too much for him says Inter.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina/esclusiva-camozzi-fifa-rolando-inter-lontanissimi-lui-vuole-restare-ma-114023

We can't buy Rolando,we offer 4 installments for fu Nilton,8m€ is too much for Behrami and here we are dreaming about Lamela,L.Gustavo.All we can get is Vidic and Ince on a free deal.
:notbad: let the good times roll. :yao:

b4h4mooth
26 May 14, 17:44
RELAX, in the end he will join Inter. Porto ask to much, but the price is going down one day before transfer market closed.

Ffi201zi002tlis
27 May 14, 01:34
RELAX, in the end he will join Inter. Porto ask to much, but the price is going down one day before transfer market closed.
dat moment when you realize we use 8Mil to buy Behrami, then can't afford Rolando because of some fucking extra 1Mil difference, and take back Silvestre :yao:

Efrain21C
27 May 14, 02:45
dat moment when you realize we use 8Mil to buy Behrami, then can't afford Rolando because of some fucking extra 1Mil difference, and take back Silvestre :yao:

Silvestre will probably be back either way though

TheNetworkZ
27 May 14, 04:06
Don't we have the right to sign him by paying whatever the loan contract said? Kind of like a release clause?

Wallace
27 May 14, 07:05
Don't we have the right to sign him by paying whatever the loan contract said? Kind of like a release clause?

Apparently there was never a fixed future fee specified in the loan deal.

At least that was what reported few months back.

Max
27 May 14, 15:25
We simply have to buy him. He was one of the best players during the last couple of months and we need him back. With him, Vidić, Ranocchia and Jesus our defense (I mean CD's) would be set. Does anybody know how much they ask for him??

n4l
27 May 14, 16:48
We simply have to buy him. He was one of the best players during the last couple of months and we need him back. With him, Vidić, Ranocchia and Jesus our defense (I mean CD's) would be set. Does anybody know how much they ask for him??

We still need 2 more CDs. Well, one more cause we have Campa. Wait. We're set. Andreolli. 6 CDs is perfect for the rotation (3 starters + 3 backups).

Shaun
27 May 14, 17:15
http://replygif.net/i/1485.gif