Anzhi Makhachkala
Sheriff Tiraspol
Tromsø

Group L
PAOK
AZ
Shakhter Karagandy
Maccabi Haifa

Swansea made a fantastic start. Their first Europa game and won 3-0 away to Valencia and with 65% possession. That's a fantastic achievement that too for a PL club against La Liga club.

thatdude
20 Sep 13, 15:53
Pretty sure Valencia went down to 10 men at around the 10th minute or so. Still a great result but I doubt they would do that to an 11 man Valencia.

Mad Biscione
03 Oct 13, 08:34
Difficult games for Fiorentina and Lazio - away to Dnipro and Trabzonspor. Hopefully they give 100%

crzdcolombian
03 Oct 13, 16:08
any good streams of the Lazio game? A colombian U20 kid is starting for Lazio and wanted to see the game but all the roja directa links have been taken down. Any help would be sweet

wera
03 Oct 13, 16:15
today hoping for Wigan beating Maribor

Pajo
03 Oct 13, 18:43
Lazio :palm:

And it's not like they don't try or play with their second team, quite the contrary.

Oh and, Spurs have such a great depth. Sandros fit again, he is such a beast. Great defensive movement and can bring the ball forward as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Bravo Lazio, come on, one more!

Shaun
03 Oct 13, 18:54
any good streams of the Lazio game? A colombian U20 kid is starting for Lazio and wanted to see the game but all the roja directa links have been taken down. Any help would be sweet

Two assists! He clearly looked a little weak though, so he probably needs to bulk up a bit. Lazio did well to come back and draw the game, but in reality they're a far more talented side so I see it as points lost

Also, all those people who were saying that we should be after Biglia should punch themselves in the face for pure stupidity. What an average as fuck player he is, and that's on a good day.

Dylan
03 Oct 13, 19:25
I give less and less of a fuck about the Europa League every year.

thatdude
03 Oct 13, 19:28
It's a useless competition. I wouldn't be upset if they did away with it honestly. Maybe 2 or 3 good games a year in the whole comp. maybe champions league guaranteed groups stage placement will spark some interest.

Dylan
03 Oct 13, 20:35
Unless it's like 2/3 of the Semi-Finalists get a place in CL then it's useless. I know that without it then many teams wouldn't have much motivation to improve. If they know that they're comfortable midtable then they know they don't have a chance of top 4 or 3 so they can just relax.

Still, what's the big difference between UEFA Cup and Europa League? Wasn't there suppose to be a change.

Pajo
03 Oct 13, 20:42
Swansey game is great, great tempo, lots of chances, passion, everything. Only goals lack, one goal from all those chances.

wera
03 Oct 13, 20:46
Swansea :fuckyea: if they had more money.......

crzdcolombian
04 Oct 13, 02:27
Two assists! He clearly looked a little weak though, so he probably needs to bulk up a bit. Lazio did well to come back and draw the game, but in reality they're a far more talented side so I see it as points lost

Also, all those people who were saying that we should be after Biglia should punch themselves in the face for pure stupidity. What an average as fuck player he is, and that's on a good day.

Perea was the worst of our U20 strikers just really tall. Lacks speeds, finishing, balls and a winners mentality. He is still young hope he fixes his issues or is made into a CM or ATM and can be a great player.

As for Lazio I think they used a mixed team tho I am shocked by the 3 goals they got scored on them. Really pathetic.

As for Biglia ....... haha man he is an Argie.... you know everyone here automatically thinks he is godlike.

monster09
04 Oct 13, 04:42
Swansea :fuckyea: if they had more money.......

Not sure that would help them, maybe they could just go and buy donkeys like West Ham and Stoke do.

Pajo
04 Oct 13, 06:19
Biglia is shit.

- - - Updated - - -

As for Lazio I think they used a mixed team tho I am shocked by the 3 goals they got scored on them. Really pathetic.

They didnt. Except those injured players, but its not like they rested them, they were injured :D otherwise they played with their best 11 currently, Candreva, Lulic, Andreson, Hernanes, they all played.

pencilpal
04 Oct 13, 07:30
Wow, Lazio have been dissapointing in my eyes for sure.

Pajo, you win. They are definitely below us atm tbh, considering the relatively poor quality of their performances, especially on a defensive scale.

And KevinB was right; Biglia is an overrated piece of shit.

Nevertheless, Perea will be an exciting prospect to watch in the future.

monster09
04 Oct 13, 09:32
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x15inpk_pow_sport

Nick Powell's second goal yesterday.

Pajo
04 Oct 13, 10:36
Pajo, you win. They are definitely below us atm tbh, considering the relatively poor quality of their performances, especially on a defensive scale.

:proud:

You win about Roma tho. It all depends on form anyway, Romas in great form, we are in decent, and Lazio will bounce back. Not top3 contender, but will get better. While roma will drop some points and will have drop in form eventually. My 2 cents.

Caecuban
24 Oct 13, 20:40
Viola 100% so far.

TheNetworkZ
24 Oct 13, 22:12
If Juve drop down to Europa league it'd be interesting to see an all Italian final. It'd definitely help with our coefficient points.

Caecuban
24 Oct 13, 22:17
actually, getting trough the group stages earns so many points (5) that it could even be better than reaching EL finals

TheNetworkZ
24 Oct 13, 23:49
Didn't know that, thanks.

wera
24 Oct 13, 23:50
Fiorentina doing what they should, good for them.

Caecuban
25 Oct 13, 01:04
Didn't know that, thanks.

The actual UEFA coefficient criteria is really weird. What counts the most is winning at the group stage (2 points for a win and 1 for a draw) and getting trough the group stages (5 points but only for CL). Strangely, winning the CL will not be as good as, for instance, getting lots of wins at group stage.

If a team manages to go trough the CL group stages every year with a reasonable win ratio, this team is almost guaranteed to remain seeded in the first pot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient

TheNetworkZ
25 Oct 13, 04:03
Participating in the CL round of 16 is worth 5 points but being in the final is only 1. That's fucked, I wonder who came up with that.

wera
08 Nov 13, 13:39
http://i.imgur.com/ozG6ouW.gif

Lamela getting the penalty

chipschups
08 Nov 13, 14:46
he should shoot with his right foot
too bad he didnt,, could be a wonderful goal..

Caecuban
08 Nov 13, 21:46
Viola still on fire.

TheNetworkZ
09 Nov 13, 02:57
Yup, good that they're taking it seriously. I really want to see them win it this year.

Wings
09 Nov 13, 04:39
Yup, good that they're taking it seriously. I really want to see them win it this year.

Yeah would be especially great since it would at Juve's stadium.

Fapuccino
12 Dec 13, 17:53
Now I really wish we could have made Europa League. Since Mazzari always plays second fiddle team in EL, it would have given a chance to see some of our talents, before writing them off. Not only that, but wins in EL would've increased our co-efficient. We're still the only Italian team that can get ranked #1 in UCL.

And what would be better than to win the competition in Juve's stadium.

Shaun
12 Dec 13, 18:48
So Serie A is going to have four quality sides in the Europa league knock out stages. I hope all of them treat it with respect. Napoli, Juve, and Fiorentina should all be treating it as a way to increase their own coefficients ratings in order to not get Napoli like groups when they qualify for the CL

Fapuccino
12 Dec 13, 18:53
So Serie A is going to have four quality sides in the Europa league knock out stages. I hope all of them treat it with respect. Napoli, Juve, and Fiorentina should all be treating it as a way to increase their own coefficients ratings in order to not get Napoli like groups when they qualify for the CL

If they offered CL spot this season, Bayernsliga would be almost back to 4th by the end of this season.

wera
12 Dec 13, 19:06
Maribor in knock out stages, impressed, really. The group with Wigan, Zulte-Waregem and Rubin Kazan

Ed.
12 Dec 13, 19:18

Three of them + Udinese are the main reason Italy lost 4th place.

Fapuccino
12 Dec 13, 19:39
Maribor in knock out stages, impressed, really. The group with Wigan, Zulte-Waregem and Rubin Kazan

English teams have to stop making excuses. We know where to point the finger. Slovenian League > EPL.

Basel beat Chelsea, St. Gallen beat Swansea. It's pretty clear Swiss League is above England.

Bergpavian
12 Dec 13, 19:42
Salzburg is the first and only team that have been able to finish EL group stage with 6 victories for two times. :fuckyea:

Fapuccino
12 Dec 13, 19:43
Salzburg is the first and only team that have been able to finish EL group stage with 6 victories for two times. :fuckyea:

Austrian League >>>>> Epl, Bliga, Serie A combined :). Although they're a Bliga too.

Azi13
12 Dec 13, 20:37

#KevinKampl

wera
12 Dec 13, 22:25
#FreeKevinKampl

Kampl would be 10 times better than Guarin, right now.

TheNetworkZ
12 Dec 13, 23:05
Imagine an all Italian semi-finals

:notbad:

Shaun
12 Dec 13, 23:34
Teams left:
Seeded
AZ Alkmaar, FC Basel 1893*, SL Benfica*, Eintracht Frankfurt, ACF Fiorentina, KRC Genk, PFC Ludogorets Razgrad, Olympique Lyonnais, SSC Napoli*, FC Rubin Kazan, FC Salzburg, Sevilla FC, FC Shakhtar Donetsk*, Tottenham Hotspur FC, Trabzonspor AŞ, Valencia CF.
Unseeded
AFC Ajax*, FC Anji Makhachkala, Real Betis Balompié, FC Chornomorets Odesa, FC Dnipro Dnipropetrovsk, FC Dynamo Kyiv, Esbjerg fB, Juventus*, SS Lazio, Maccabi Tel-Aviv FC, NK Maribor, PAOK FC, FC Porto*, FC Slovan Liberec, Swansea City AFC, FC Viktoria Plzeň*.

I think Lazio would need to face Genk to have a decent chance of progressing. Napoli and the Viola would want to avoid Ajax, Porto, or a trip to Russia/Ukraine, but in reality I say that both should have a decent chance of beating any of those teams. Juve on paper are the best team left in the compeition along with Spurs. It'd be embarrassing if they didn't win or come very close.

Fapuccino
13 Dec 13, 00:54
Imagine an all Italian semi-finals

:notbad:

I'd rather have an all Ukrainian semi final #chornomoretsodessalove #wherethefuckisukraine

Fapuccino
20 Feb 14, 17:38
Is conte still playing 3-5-2.. Is this guy mentally ill... This is his chance to experiment with 4 3 3 in Europe, hes still sticking to stone age tactics.

Either this guy is the biggest pussy alive or hes the biggest retard alive

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 17:58
he's playing Pirlo because Vidal is resting. He can't play 4-3-3 with Pirlo starting.

Kenny
20 Feb 14, 18:27
Valid goal denied by the referee.
Grande Rube.

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 18:33
BS - it was the right call.

Sokrates
20 Feb 14, 18:47
Can't wait to see Ajax VS Salzburg
So interested to see Klaassen and Fischer

Alan
20 Feb 14, 18:47
Shaun, let me introduce you to a very good friend.

http://wp.mises.org/blog/glasses.jpg

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 18:50
Pogba is annoyingly good

wera
20 Feb 14, 19:11
Juve and Fiorentina both did good.

Bergpavian
20 Feb 14, 19:22
Ajax - Salzburg 0:1 :fuckyea:

Sokrates
20 Feb 14, 19:23
Ajax - Salzburg 0:1 :fuckyea:

Amazing pressure by Salzburg.
Ajax very nervous.

Bergpavian
20 Feb 14, 19:29
Amazing pressure by Salzburg.
Ajax very nervous.

And Salzburg with the second! Wuhuhuuu!

Sokrates
20 Feb 14, 19:29
Ajax 0 - 2 Salzburg

amazing football

Guney
20 Feb 14, 19:32
That Slovenian kid that wera told us about with the assist.
:okay:

Bergpavian
20 Feb 14, 19:38
That Slovenian kid that wera told us about with the assist.
:okay:

That Slovenian kid? :lol: Kampl is far too good for Austrian Bundesliga.

But forget him already. Too expensive.

Now it's 0:3! :lol: Salzburg with a goal from 50 meters. :lol:

Guney
20 Feb 14, 19:44
My country's national title defender is a fucking disgrace, even a midtable team like AZ Alkmaar is better in europe

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 19:49
Napoli playing like shit.

Azul
20 Feb 14, 19:50
What a goal by Quaresma, OMG!

http://youtu.be/gcOJSeP40R0

Sign him up!
Oh wait...

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 19:56
Lazio falling behind to some shitty side they shouldn't be losing to.

Guney
20 Feb 14, 19:58
Lazio falling behind to some shitty side they shouldn't be losing to.
Your last few posts are matching your profile picture:lol:

TheNetworkZ
20 Feb 14, 20:25
The Swansea attendance must be a Europa league record, can't believe I'm seeing a full stadium. The San Paolo will probably be empty.

Shaun
20 Feb 14, 20:37
What the fuck is Napoli doing with all this long ball shit against Swansea? Rafa does realize that this is a team from England who faces that shit every week?

Azul
20 Feb 14, 20:42
Porto is appalling this season, 2-0 up and concede 2 goals in 5ī :facepalm:

Guney
20 Feb 14, 20:59
Thanks Lazio & Napoli for making it almost impossible to get 4th CL spot back.

dynasty27
20 Feb 14, 21:07
2 of 16 home teams could win

JJM
20 Feb 14, 21:14
Maribor 2-2 Sevilla, Slovenian Bezjak sinking Lazio in Rome for Ludogorets,and Kampl bossing against Ajax!Good day to be Slovenian football fan! :slick::slick::slick::slick:

Caecuban
20 Feb 14, 21:19
Thanks Lazio & Napoli for making it almost impossible to get 4th CL spot back.

Napoli is still favoured to win, only Lazio fucked up.

wera
20 Feb 14, 22:02
https://vine.co/v/MZQDB0UwnaX

third Salzburg goal

Fapuccino
21 Feb 14, 00:34
he's playing Pirlo because Vidal is resting. He can't play 4-3-3 with Pirlo starting.

He played 4-3-3 with Pirlo against Madrid it was perfect... Italy play with Pirlo in 4-3-1-2 it's perfect as long he's flanked by 2 box to box players.

I didn't watch the game, but heard he was struggling with 3-5-2 and when he went to 4-3-3 they looked way better. From what I heard...

They need wingers (at least wide attacking players) to stretch play.

wera
21 Feb 14, 00:48
that's why they want Nani and other players like that

Fapuccino
21 Feb 14, 00:52
yeah you can't let tevez for example have all that defensive responsibility.

however, nani next to pirlo, vidal, pogba, bleh. they need someone like cuadrado. god knows he's not come here with Mazzfuckari.

wera
21 Feb 14, 06:03
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cu5vp_yk10-v-thfc_creation

video of Konoplyanka against Tottenham

just another day in the office

Lionheart
21 Feb 14, 08:14
Those were some weird ass results tbh. Lazio losing at home to a team called "PFC Ludogorets Razgrad" must be an all time low in football history.

Besnik
21 Feb 14, 08:15
EL is a joke, this is why those kind of unexpected results happened last night

Bergpavian
21 Feb 14, 17:12
EL is a joke, this is why those kind of unexpected results happened last night

I think most favorites won and this means to me: Serie A teams are a joke.

ScottishInterista
21 Feb 14, 19:29
Those were some weird ass results tbh. Lazio losing at home to a team called "PFC Ludogorets Razgrad" must be an all time low in Italian football history.

Fixed

Guney
21 Feb 14, 22:30
Those were some weird ass results tbh. Lazio losing at home to a team called "PFC Ludogorets Razgrad" must be an all time low in football history.
Remember Novara vs Treble defenders and FIFA Club World Cup champions 2010? :work:

TheNetworkZ
22 Feb 14, 04:28
Wasn't that the season after?

TheNetworkZ
27 Feb 14, 17:17
Insigne with a nice chip for Napoli 1-0.

Shaun
27 Feb 14, 17:35
God Napoli went into their shell after they scored. Paying for it now.

n4l
27 Feb 14, 18:35
rafa getting trolled by fucking swansea...lol

how can you start your biggest game without hamsik? :oblivious:

- - - Updated - - -

lol.....rafa doing what he does best..

RIDE HIS FUCKING LUCK

Shaun
27 Feb 14, 18:35
Napoli goes ahead, while Lazio are falling apart after going two goals up

but Klose puts them ahead again

Glass box
27 Feb 14, 18:37
Napoli goes ahead, while Lazio are falling apart after going two goals up

I think that the second goal against Lazio was irregular. But Lazio scores again now.

thatdude
27 Feb 14, 18:40
Come on Serie A just hold out!!!

n4l
27 Feb 14, 18:46
you have got to be kidding me..

lazio flopping and a HUGE flop by higuain...lmao. They should get knocked out for that shit.

TheNetworkZ
27 Feb 14, 18:49
After SO many great chances for Napoli, Inler finally scores one.

Glass box
27 Feb 14, 18:49
Lazio kicked, Napoli wins. Goal by Inler.

thatdude
27 Feb 14, 18:54
Fuck Lazio how embarrassing after being up 2-0. They've been shit this season though so what do you expect. Verona would have given a better show.

Glass box
27 Feb 14, 18:57
Napoli will play against Porto, that can be interesting.

Shaun
27 Feb 14, 19:01
Also nice too see that Frankfurt got knocked out. In saying that I'm not sure it is the Bundesliga that Serie A has a chance of overtaking.

Fapuccino
27 Feb 14, 19:29
Fucking Lazio. How can you fuck up 2-0 lead when you start with subs? Petkovic was better at cups, Reja better in Serie A. Seeing that lineup it looked like Reja didn't really give a fuck about EL.

Napoli did good, but I'm surprised Benitez is even using this many starters tbh. If he doesnt make CL next season he's gone.

thatdude
27 Feb 14, 19:33
Reja already said some bullshit last week about how "Serie A is a serious championship and thus we need to be fully fit for our league matches" says everything we need to know about him. If he had been their coach all year Lazio wouldn't have made it out of the group stages.

Y&h
27 Feb 14, 19:43
Juve up 2 in Turkey.

Osvaldo with the 2nd from a Giovinco cross... Osvaldo kisses his neck eroticly..

Shaun
27 Feb 14, 19:58
Juve could be winning by 6 or 7 goals. Completely bossing

Fapuccino
27 Feb 14, 20:00
Pogba injured. Looks like this useless piece of shit competition might actually slow Rubentus down. DAJE ROMA!!!

Shaun
27 Feb 14, 20:03
Pogba looked completely fine when he went off.

Fapuccino
27 Feb 14, 20:12
I don't understand Conte. Why doesn't he experiment with 4-3-3? Last time they couldn't break down the team. They switched to 4-3-3 and looked way more dangerous. Finally Tevez from the wing stretching the play played it back to Pogba and they scored.

Although, they looked horrible defensively with 4-3-3.

Howl
27 Feb 14, 20:33
I fucking knew Tottenham were gonna come back

Zozula what an idiot

- - - Updated - - -

OHHH FUCK OFFF

Sokrates
27 Feb 14, 21:02
Now Fiorentina VS Juve

Not sure if I should be happy to see an italian team against Juve without their referee favours or to be unhappy for the 5 year ranking...

thatdude
27 Feb 14, 21:33
Fiorentina - Juve play in the next round? In my opinion that sucks, both of those teams are capable of going deeper in the competition and meeting at a later stage. That should be a semi final in EL, I wan't both of these teams working to rack up points for Serie A.

Azul
13 Mar 14, 11:10
http://i62.tinypic.com/iyk6ea.jpg

Even though I doubt we can get a positive result... Letīs do this!!

monster09
13 Mar 14, 12:05
Basel Vs Salzburg
FC Porto Vs SSC Napoli
Juventus Vs Fiorentina
Sevilla Vs Real Betis
Tottenham Hotspur Vs Benfica

All quality games. Looking forward to watch Salzburg, they are the most attacking team in this year Europa IIRC. Spurs Vs Benfica and Juventus Vs Fio should be cracker too.

How are Porto playing after Moutinho, Rodriguez and few others left?

Azul
13 Mar 14, 12:59
We are playing very poorly, specially on the defense, thatīs why Iīm not confident about tonights game.

We switched coach just a week ago for the coach of the B team that will stay until the end of the season, he plays tacticaly like weīve been playing since forever, classic 4-3-3 with a 6 deep between the defense and the midfielders and 2 wingers wide open, not like our former coach who tried a different approach and destoyed our midfield and after that our defense. Itīs still unknown how the team is after the change, we only played one match after that against a minor team and didnīt perform that well, the team has lost a lot of confidence in the last weeks.

Our squad is a lot weeker after we lost players like James and Lucho but specially Moutinho, even more because the players we bought to replace them are failing to meet the expectations, We are in march and still donīt have a solid starting 11 thatīs how bad we are, we have tried so many different sets of players on the midfield that I canīt even tell whoīs in better shape to start this game.

thatdude
13 Mar 14, 13:41
http://i62.tinypic.com/iyk6ea.jpg

Even though I doubt we can get a positive result... Letīs do this!!

Awesome man, you will have to give a report of the game. Nothing like watching in person.

Azul
13 Mar 14, 14:51
Yeah, itīs a completely different experience. I have a season ticket that includes all of the games at home + the games of the group stages of the CL and the group stage of the league cup but after that I have to buy the tickets, which makes sense otherwise Iīd be charged of games that Porto may or may not have, like this one.

Iīll try to post some pics after the match and give my opinion on the game, in case of an embarrassing loss Iīll have internet problems for a couple of weeks and will not be able to post here, so I apologize in advance.

Fapuccino
13 Mar 14, 17:37
Yeah, itīs a completely different experience. I have a season ticket that includes all of the games at home + the games of the group stages of the CL and the group stage of the league cup but after that I have to buy the tickets, which makes sense otherwise Iīd be charged of games that Porto may or may not have, like this one.

Iīll try to post some pics after the match and give my opinion on the game, in case of an embarrassing loss Iīll have internet problems for a couple of weeks and will not be able to post here, so I apologize in advance.

If you see Benitez tell him to read FIF and join the convo whether Ibra is world class or not.

Fapuccino
13 Mar 14, 18:47
Napoli is so shit defensively. Also, Porto should be 1-0 up, wrongly called offside goal.

I don't understand Benitez. Just buy a fucking defender....keep buying attacking mids.

crzdcolombian
13 Mar 14, 19:15
JAckson MARTINEZ BITCHES !!!! Napoli should have gotten him instead of Higuian.

Quaresma pisses me off every time he touches the ball

That Mangala kid everyone nuts on and all the big teams want to drop 20-30 million euros on isn't that good. He has F'd up 3-4 times in the past 15 minutes. Why don't we have a stupid team offering us 30 million for our CBs?:D

Earth
13 Mar 14, 19:29
Valencia!! Goal of the season. (2nd against Ludogorets.

Shaun
13 Mar 14, 19:54
It looks like Italy is never going to get that fourth spot back

thatdude
13 Mar 14, 19:58
Let's not count Napoli out just yet. But damn this Porto team has been shit this year and Napoli couldn't get a reality that doesn't bode well.

I heard Zapata missed another point blank tap in.

Shaun
13 Mar 14, 20:00
It's not just Napoli though. Valencia just destroyed that Bulgarian side that Lazio couldn't beat once too.

Plus, for Italy to have a chance of getting their spot back it needs it's teams to be winning both legs of their matches.

Fapuccino
13 Mar 14, 20:27
Shaun you give too much of a fuck dude. This team beat this team, who beat this other team, who was supposed to beat this team, but it tied this team from that league, in that league.

Next year when EL winner gets CL spot, that's when teams will take it seriously, and Serie A will slowly win coefficients back. It's all within a 5 year period anyhow, so the 5th year gets discarded. Bundesliga teams 3/4 will keep playing like crap in CL, and that'll benefit us too.

As long Udinese doesn't win any European spot, everything is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Giovinco is giving Rube so much attacking width that they were lacking this CL campaign. They did better last time, simply because Giovinco stretched play. Tevez/Lorrente is extremely narrow. At Trabzonspor as well he helped them greatly.

interista4
13 Mar 14, 20:39
How does the league points work exactly? Would Italy lose points just because they drew an all Italian match or is there something making up for that?

Fapuccino
13 Mar 14, 20:43
Lmao Fiorentina losing already at round 1/16th. What a joke Serie A is. 4th placed team can't make it out of 1/6th.

Armes
13 Mar 14, 22:12
Napoli got a good result, considering who was playing. A 1-0 Porto win will be a piece of cake to overcome at San Paolo. Zapate missed at the end; Pipa would've done the job.

Rubentus with odds at 1.15 tied. Kudos to Fiorentina for getting the goal.

Totenham is in their usual retard mode, where they only win away.

Valencia has it easy and will get raped past Razgrad.

Nice to see Lyon overcome that 0-1 into 4-1 (should've bet in live game, after the goal, at 2.5)

The real surprise for me was Betis. Sevilla is a much better team and I have no idea how they managed to loose 0-2. Interesting trivia: the second goal of Betis was scored by Salva Sevilla (in italian/old spanish/dead latin it means "save sevilla").

Caecuban
13 Mar 14, 22:17
Fuck Juventus :awwyeah:

Ronaldo
13 Mar 14, 22:22
IMO Juve have a higher chance of getting to the final than Fio but I feel bad for Fio because they are a good team.

Really wished they didn't face each other.

Fapuccino
13 Mar 14, 23:08
This game showed that Conte is a coward. Rube will never succeed in Europe with this guy at the helm.

The guy can make all the excuses about Juventus having no money, and maybe against Bayern and Madrid, people will buy his excuses, but against Copenhagen, Galatasaray, Fiorentina, he can make all the excuses he wants, he just lacks balls.

Stone age tactics, coward mentality. We all know without ref help, he'd prob be less than 3-4 points above Roma.

Alan
14 Mar 14, 00:45
This game showed that Conte is a coward. Rube will never succeed in Europe with this guy at the helm.

The guy can make all the excuses about Juventus having no money, and maybe against Bayern and Madrid, people will buy his excuses, but against Copenhagen, Galatasaray, Fiorentina, he can make all the excuses he wants, he just lacks balls.

Stone age tactics, coward mentality. We all know without ref help, he'd prob be less than 3-4 points above Roma.

Didn't we have coward mentality but still got us to 2010 CL?

Fapuccino
14 Mar 14, 01:03
Mancini had a coward mentality not Mou. Mou had balls. He played more than 1 formation, and wasn't scared of Chelsea, Barca, Bayern.

While Conte shakes at the thought of Copenhagen. Mou won CL with Porto, Conte won a sack of shit in Europe.

Hugo Boss
14 Mar 14, 01:49
I'm liking Gomez goal, Icardi type of goal... :awyeah:

chipschups
14 Mar 14, 01:57

maybe thats why chiellini said Conter like Mazzari :lol:

Nyall
14 Mar 14, 02:49
Didn't we have coward mentality but still got us to 2010 CL?

Conward mentality how exactly?

Hugo Boss
14 Mar 14, 03:07
Conward mentality how exactly?

He's not playing second team in the europa league... :yao:

A.l.i
14 Mar 14, 10:24
How on earth did Napoli lose to Porto? Wasted 4 golden chances in the 2nd half. :palm:

Azul
14 Mar 14, 10:31
http://i60.tinypic.com/b82xaa.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/ng50yg.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/4uxqaq.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/2j2baix.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/2mhvi9d.jpg

http://i61.tinypic.com/4tsf1v.jpg

http://i58.tinypic.com/et6u01.jpg

The quality isnīt great because I took the pics with my phone. Anyway here they are, I took one of fat Rafa just for fapuccino but it was completely blurred.

About the game if anyone follows the thread about the portuguese league youīd likely spot a couple of things that Iīve been criticizing about Porto this season, and yesterday we made the best our game in at least 2 months.
This coach returned to our classical midfield and now we see that the midfield works and the players are well positioned not like the former coach when the midfield didnīt work at all.

Still itīs painful to watch how the team quality dropped in the last 3/4 years, if on the league the differences fades away on european matches itīs evident, it wasnīt a coincidence that this was only our first win at home this european season, even though we were on a "easy" group on the CL.

The game ended 1-0 but both defenses made so many errors that it could ended 3-2 with no problem, Napoles had 3/4 clear chances, we had 4/5.

Playing at home we tried to take advantage of that factor and assumed the game , the 1st half Napoles didnīt do that much and seemed confortable giving us the ball and sitting back expecting to put a ball through our defense on one of our many lost balls in the midfield, Fernando and Defour were the ones to blame most of the time, both did a good game but lost too many balls.

During the 2nd half Napoles were the better team, we ended up scoring 1-0 when they were this close to score for 2 time in 5ī.
Porto continued to made awful defensive mistakes, Mangala and Alex Sandro (who was really good on the 1st half) were the worse of the back 4.
Alex Sandro is the kind of LB that is good on the attack but average on the defense, when it comes to crosses he tends to come too close to the CBs and leaves a lot of space on the second post for players to come, we almost conceded a goal due to this and conceded several goals this season because of that, I donīt know why our coaches didnīt fixed this already because itīs evident to anyone.
Mangala was superb last season but this season is well bellow what was expected from him, last night he made 4 rookie mistakes that almost costed us goals, I donīt want to be too hard on him because his worst performances came after his father died, that was only last month, Iīm sure thatīs one of the reasons but it canīt explain the whole thing.

Quaresma was Quaresma he wants to make it to the WC but I think he should have though of that not 6 months before the deadline so I donīt think heīll make it, certainly not playing like he played on the 2nd half.

Our attack lacks player like Lisandro, Hulk, James, Falcao and other this season we fall years ago from the offensive power he had before, Varela is just an Ok player, reliable but thatīs about it, Quaresma is 30 and Jackson this season is far from his previous season form, the role our previous coach set for him made him run like crazy without the ball for endless games and now heīs very tired and seems demotivated.

Iīm happy Quintero is getting more play time now, this guy has a left foot thatīs so good, I hope we can make it work with him, the club is putting a lot of faith on him, but he needs to work on the defensive process of the game and on his positioning without the ball.

I guess this sums it all.

A.l.i
19 Mar 14, 10:45
Best of luck to your team in Naples. You will certainly be needing it.

Native
19 Mar 14, 12:53
Hoping Porto will destroy the fat waiter. Fuck that dude.

Azul
19 Mar 14, 19:38
Tomorrow Porto will play with the defense in even worse shape, Hélton (GK) had a severe injury last game and will be out 6 months, it may also end his career, A. Sandro with a yellow card last match is out as well and also Maicon ended the game against Napoles injured and didnīt play on sunday, he was called but itīs probably just bluff.

So Porto only have 4 defenders for tomorrow available and like I said Maicon isnīt likely to play. I have no idea what our coach will do Maybe Ricardo will play on the left, a right winger that we are trying on our B team to adapt as a RB, a really young player without experience will be a huge gamble, but moving Fernando to that position would weaken our midfield too much.

My guess is

-----------Fabiano
Danilo - Mangala - Reyes - Ricardo
-----------Fernando
-------Defour------C. Eduardo
Quaresma --- Jackson ---- Varela

This will not be pretty to see...

Adba90
19 Mar 14, 20:06
For me , porto is a great team .
The defense of porto is more stronger than that Napoli.
Tomorrow ricardo will make a great match.
San Paolo will be burning .

I'm sorry for my english :palm:

Bergpavian
20 Mar 14, 20:28
Bamm. Salzburg takes the lead with a great goal. *_*

Kakaroto
20 Mar 14, 20:28
GOOOOOORANNNN PANDEV GOOOORRRRAAAANNNN PANDEV GOOOOORAAAAANNN PANDEV GOOOORANNNN PANDEV!!!

Pajo
20 Mar 14, 20:41
PANDEVINHO :lol:

ScottishInterista
20 Mar 14, 20:42
Still itīs painful to watch how the team quality dropped in the last 3/4 years,

Your telling us ....

JJM
20 Mar 14, 20:48
The ref paused the Salzburg-Basel game because the Basel fans went nutts,throwing bottles whenever Salzburg had a corner kick.Had to do with the early red card for a Basel player.

They resumed play...

thatdude
20 Mar 14, 21:34
Napoli really letting Serie A down. Dominate but gets scored on after a bonehead Behrami missed tackle leaves them exposed. I really hate him as a player.

ScottishInterista
20 Mar 14, 21:36
if they go out ill be pissed

Howl
20 Mar 14, 21:37
fuck napoli

Shaun
20 Mar 14, 21:38
Fuck you Quaresma. Pathetic piece of crap never did anything useful for us

ScottishInterista
20 Mar 14, 21:38
FAK...

There goes my first bet...

Howl
20 Mar 14, 21:39
Badass goal tho :notbad:

Sokrates
Benitez doesn't win you trophies.
He gave away this match with his stuborn tactics, incredible dumbass...

Fapuccino
The fortress of San Paolo :lol:.

Wasted too many chances. Maybe Benitez will one day understand the value of a center back and defending.

Very shitty away team as well.

Howl
20 Mar 14, 21:55
:lol: I love watching that fat cunt fail

http://blogs.timeslive.co.za/touch/files/2012/12/Capture1.jpg

Sokrates
20 Mar 14, 21:57
That face from DL, Benitez should learn how to win or sooner or later he has to search a new club.

Fapuccino
20 Mar 14, 22:00
I like the way Napoli builds up play, its very nice to watch. I think theyre best Italian side at creating chances, But they choke way too much in front of goal. Higuain playing well and then choking, just like he did at Madrid. Napoli choke especially outside of home.

And their defence is all over the place. Ghoulam looks like a good player, he was a nice buy, but their center backs are a joke. There are bottom table teams with better defenders.

JJM
20 Mar 14, 22:09
Salzburg 1-2 Basel with Salzburg with one more player for 80 minutes and Salzburg missing a ton of chances. One of Basel's players must have been straight red carded after head butting a player but he only got a yellow as well as the victim player and in the 85 minute the victim player was sent off for a ridiculous foul when reciving another yellow.

ridiculous reffing at this level tbh.Salzburg deserved so much more and yet they will get nothing!

Nyall
20 Mar 14, 22:28
Napoli, oh Napoli. Such a joy and frustration to watch.

- - - Updated - - -

Napoli really letting Serie A down. Dominate but gets scored on after a bonehead Behrami missed tackle leaves them exposed. I really hate him as a player.

wait until Mazzari gets his wish and sells Kovacic for him, in the summer.

Caecuban
20 Mar 14, 22:37
I bet he'll blame Inter or something. Dude just won't forget us.

Howl
20 Mar 14, 22:39
Penalties in the Sevilla game :awyeah:

Nice way to end the day

Fitzy
20 Mar 14, 22:39
Benitez doesn't win you trophies.
He gave away this match with his stuborn tactics, incredible dumbass...

CL, Europa League, La Liga, FA Cup, Supercup, CWC...

Howl
20 Mar 14, 22:51
Betis scored all of their penalties, players all laughing and cheering as they look like they're going through.. Then they missed their last 2 and Sevilla win :trollol:

That last penalty was a joke

Nyall
20 Mar 14, 23:24

but he never won a Coppa Italia, so he's not a true champion like Mazzari.

Pimpin
20 Mar 14, 23:47
this azul dude is fucking me over twice, twice i bet for porto to lose and they won both times.

fucking azul is portos nyall

Nyall
21 Mar 14, 00:11
http://i.minus.com/i7yZuZXfP2do9.gif

the Inter reject strikes again..

Fapuccino
21 Mar 14, 00:25
Fuck Pirlo, he's a joke. He can't defend. Modern midfielders need to defend. You can never win Champions Leagues/World Cups with slow ass players like him.

All he can do is pass. That's it.

Azul
21 Mar 14, 00:28
this azul dude is fucking me over twice, twice i bet for porto to lose and they won both times.

fucking azul is portos nyall

What more do you want from me, I even gave you the right 11, unlike all of the portuguese press I nailed the defense, I called the Maicon bluff and I even got Ricardo as a LB right :closeenough: Oh and we didnīt win.

We got lucky Napoli could have scored on several occasions, Fabiano was sublime, too bad he only got the spot because of the severe injury Hélton had, heīs the better GK since last year, at least now heīll have the chance to play more.

Extremely happy about this, we needed the win badly after screwing the championship for good this sunday.

Armes
21 Mar 14, 05:06
Fuck Pirlo, he's a joke.

:palm:

Sokrates
21 Mar 14, 05:43

Wow. With the teams he had with all the money he won a shit. Don't know why someone defends him as great manager...

Sokrates
21 Mar 14, 05:45
but he never won a Coppa Italia, so he's not a true champion like Mazzari.

Who said that?
You are here only for hating Mazzarri. Every post the same shit.

Just please leave the forum, this frustration is really getting pathetic.

Shaun
21 Mar 14, 06:07
Wow. With the teams he had with all the money he won a shit. Don't know why someone defends him as great manager...

Valencia? Liverpool?

Sokrates
21 Mar 14, 09:41
Valencia? Liverpool?

He did a good job at Valencia. But at Liverpool they had tons of money. I am at work, can't search it, but they have spend much money.

interista4
22 Mar 14, 03:09
Benitez had a good run with Valencia, that's about it. Yeah he won UCL with Liverpool in PK's big fucking deal, still did poor in the league. And with Napoli, if it wasn't for us being pure crap or Fiorentina having thier best players injured, he wouldn't even make it to 3rd. Overated.

Bergpavian
23 Mar 14, 11:27
So does anybody want Jubentus winning the EL for Serie A's sake? :yao:

If it's about me they can get into the final ... and being buttfucked there.

BTW: Where are the mighty Serie-A-teams? All Italian semi finals? :oblivious:

Dylan
23 Mar 14, 13:54
No, I hope they choke on a dick vs. whoever they play next.

Serie A
23 Mar 14, 14:09
death by humiliation for jube in next match, fuck everyone who want them to win

Fapuccino
23 Mar 14, 16:34
fuck rubentus and the coefficients. they can suck a donkey cock.

it's not as bad to lose when it's a paper trophy no one really gives a shit about, but still a loss is a loss.

lonewolf19
23 Mar 14, 16:44
fuck Juve and coefficient. I hope they get their ass kicked badly next round.

Shaun
23 Mar 14, 16:52
Nope, Forza Juve. These results will be in play for the next 5 years. We don't know how important any success other Italian teams have will be in our possible future qualifications for European competitions.

Guney
23 Mar 14, 18:27
Fuck them, we won't be needing the 3rd/4th spot when those fuckers Kovacic, Taider and Icardi are gone so Mazzarri can buy Behrami and Armero so we can challenge for the title with a worldclass team and coach

Howl
23 Mar 14, 22:00
Nope, Forza Juve.
http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/no-3.jpg

JJM
23 Mar 14, 22:20
Nope, Forza Juve.

I said that once because I lost a bet...I was washing my mouth with soap for a week and not gonna do it again.

An Inter fan saying that willingly is just a fu sin...son you disappoint me :okay:

interista4
24 Mar 14, 12:52
Nope, Forza Juve. These results will be in play for the next 5 years. We don't know how important any success other Italian teams have will be in our possible future qualifications for European competitions.

Forza Juve...? :yao: I wouldn't even say it if I secretly wanted them to do well in EL.
And no, Juve results don't really matter when the rest of the Italian teams are doing shit. :rollani:
Everyone thought Napoli did great in UCL, well they did good but Dortmund and Arsenal have proven that they're not more than good teams now, surely not top class. So overall, Napoli dissapointed aswell. Milan shouldn't even made it past the group stages.

I do know that we have no chance of getting that 4th spot back, and there's far greater chance that the Italian league will lose it's 3rd spot too. Forza whoever plays against the scum next anyway.

Shaun
24 Mar 14, 14:07
But you're wrong though. With the way that the coefficients work the most current year is always the most important year as it's points will be in play for the next 5 years. If Juve can win the rest of their games Italy's coefficient points total for the season will be decent enough to keep them close to the other top leagues. If they were to get knocked out then Italy will have a huge disadvantage for the next 5 years

So again, you're wrong. Juve's results for the rest of the season will basically decided whether Italy's coefficients for the next 5 years are fucked. Because of right now Italy is about par with Germany for the season.

Fapuccino
24 Mar 14, 21:35
Lmao fuck Italy and fuck the coefficients. I dont see how us cheering for Rubentus is going to affect the outcome.

The only time Im gonna cheer for them is when they play some fucking plastic money club I despise.

wera
27 Mar 14, 01:30
Benitez had a good run with Valencia, that's about it. Yeah he won UCL with Liverpool in PK's big fucking deal, still did poor in the league. And with Napoli, if it wasn't for us being pure crap or Fiorentina having thier best players injured, he wouldn't even make it to 3rd. Overated.

He doesn't have a defence at Napoli, if he can fix that, he can be a title challenger. Until then, luck with injuries is always a variable. We play like shit if we have injured a bunch of players or if we have the whole squad.

Fapuccino
03 Apr 14, 19:25
Rubentus' attack is narrower than an Alabama redneck's political views.

What's a winger?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BkUhydyCQAE9MKM.png

God some of these Italian teams are pathetic in Europe.

Conte really is a special type of idiot.

Sokrates
03 Apr 14, 19:36
Osvaldo does not convince me at Rube

Fapuccino
03 Apr 14, 19:41
This is painful to watch. Conte is so fucking clueless.

You can't break defences in Europe with just 2 central strikers and no wingers...

He needs to put Giovinco on to provide width at least.

Sokrates
03 Apr 14, 19:47
Juve does not run. The players are not motivated to play good football.

sanka
03 Apr 14, 22:05
Bastards won. meh

Fapuccino
04 Apr 14, 00:14
This is painful to watch. Conte is so fucking clueless.

You can't break defences in Europe with just 2 central strikers and no wingers...

He needs to put Giovinco on to provide width at least.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/166/europa-league/2014/04/03/4729407/conte-incredible-giovinco-made-the-difference-against-lyon?ICID=HP_BN_8

WOW. Antonio Cunte is such a fucking genius.

Kovacic
08 Apr 14, 00:34
:lol: This Fapuccino guy.

crzdcolombian
10 Apr 14, 19:17
can we please bring Rakitic !!!

Sokrates
10 Apr 14, 19:20
can we please bring Rakitic !!!

Rakitic isn't any better than Alvarez

Pimpin
10 Apr 14, 19:26
Rakitic isn't any better than Alvarez

bruh im more conisstent than alvarez

Azul
10 Apr 14, 19:32
Our defense is so shit...

crzdcolombian
10 Apr 14, 19:37
BACCA = GOD MODE !!! haha another player we rejected this summer

That Mangala kid is so FING over rated !!! Has Quaresma done anything yet? That Diego Reyes kid is disappointing me too. I really wanted him at Inter from what I saw from him in the Mexican NT and in his last club. Looks very disappointing.

Danilo and Sandro kind of aren't playing as good as they were last season. Has this clubs form really gone down the shitter that badly?

Sevilla is not a good team. I can't see them knocking out Juve

Azul
10 Apr 14, 19:43
With a defense and midfield like this even I would look world class, we are offering goals every single attack the make.

This Herrera guy... 8M! Worst MC I've ever seen playing so many times for us

crzdcolombian
10 Apr 14, 19:57
With a defense and midfield like this even I would look world class, we are offering goals every single attack the make.

This Herrera guy... 8M! Worst MC I've ever seen playing so many times for us

Dude its Quaresma as well. Haven't even seen that Ghilas kid. Its Quaresma gets the ball and wants to dribble past everyone and score. Its like whens that asshole going to learn he can't win by himself.

The game is over. You can only change 3 guys in the 2nd half. Your only hope is you bring fast dudes that get PKs and Freekicks and Quaresma doesn't take them.

Mexican players don't usually do well abroad. Herrera for the price you paid for Jackson was a stupid move haha

Azul
10 Apr 14, 20:57
Well, itīs everyone lol
One of the worse performances Iīve seen by Porto in Europe. It seems itīs the 1st time we are playing at this level.

Quaresma is annoying as hell, has lost almost every ball. And that fk... Carlos Eduardo is a decent taker but with him on the pitch he canīt even get close to the ball.

The game is over I just hope for a decent 2nd half to stop this humiliation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quaresma trolling us... scores a screamer.

Still a humiliation, and Sevilha is not even that good, the 1st 30ī killed us. So many errors almost always cost you games like this, and this season it has been like this since the beginning.

Kakaroto
10 Apr 14, 21:32
Amunt Valencia.

Fapuccino
10 Apr 14, 21:56
Spain running away with the coefficients from other leagues.

And no its not because they have some insane individual quality. Its because of their style of play. Something that stubborn Italian coaches will never understand.

Shaun
10 Apr 14, 22:31
If Bayern get knocked out without winning a game in the next round and Juve win every game Italy would have a slightly higher average coefficient for the season than Germany. If it wasn't for Udinese Italy would be having a very good season. Their 2.5 points really fucked things up yet again. Lazio being next worst with 10 points.

Fapuccino
10 Apr 14, 23:04
I went to Lazio forums once, they all wanted to reach Europa League spots, but no one gave a shit about the actual competition itself :awyeah:

The CL spot is definitely going to motivate Italian teams more, it's just I'm worried about sides like Parma and Atalanta who really can't win it, and might just throw it away.

But I think teams like Fiorentina that can win, will go all out for it. I think it's easier to win Europa League than make 3rd spot in Serie tbh...Teams like Atletico Bilbao, Fulham, Porto, Atletico (long time ago), Benfica, have been in the finals... Most of these teams will struggle to make top 3 in Serie A.

P.S. Germany also had Frankfurt that did just as bad as Udinese, but they have 7 teams, so it didn't matter that much.

Choppin Onions
11 Apr 14, 07:14
If Parma, Atalanta or Lazio grab that last EL spot, Italy's coefficient won't change much. If anything, it'll just get worse. They'll get knocked out early just like Udinese does in any European competition after they sell all their good players to Juventus.

Shaun
11 Apr 14, 07:24
Well with the whole winner getting a CL spot I'm sure Lazio would do alright. In fact if they repeated this season's effort then Italy will be doing well enough.

And Parma has always done well in the EL regardless of how strong their squad is

thatdude
11 Apr 14, 12:13
Parma plays good football, I wouldn't be surprised if they were capable of a few upsets. They just need to keep their squad from this season together with a few additions here and there.

Kakaroto
12 Apr 14, 03:34
The Juve-Benfica matchup is nice, at least we'll get to see Jorge Jesus act like a paranoid man.

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 18:52
What formation do they play. I've seen 4-2-3-1 from them but they say it;s 4-1-3-2.

If it's 4-1-3-2 I think Benfica will dominate the wide areas, while Rube will dominate the center of the park.

Or some shit liek that.

Howl
24 Apr 14, 19:07
HAHAHAHA FUCK JUBE

Icardi<3
24 Apr 14, 19:08
Get in Benfica

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 19:09
:lol: bonucci. Every goal in juve against big teams starts with him. Sooooo much better than ranocchia :lol:

Kakaroto
24 Apr 14, 19:10
Boom. Fuck RuBe.

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 19:16
Cunte please for the sake of Italy, stop with this formation....just stop.....

Pajo
24 Apr 14, 19:24
:lol: bonucci. Every goal in juve against big teams starts with him. Sooooo much better than ranocchia :lol:

Bonucci is MUCH less talented than Rano. He looks well to those that don't see JuBe often since he is well covered all the time and if he makes mistake there's always someone to make it right.

But EVERY time Bonucci is under just little pressure he fucks up. Rano fucks up once in three games and is constantly under pressure, Bonucci fucks up three times a game.

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 19:46
Pirlo with no passing options looks like shit. Hmmmm sounds familiar

sanka
24 Apr 14, 19:47
Rube's play is kinda pathetic. I hope Benfica crush them tonight. No title for ladri.

ScottishInterista
24 Apr 14, 20:04
If benfica win over too legs don't portugal go above Italy in the co-efficents table...

that would just be embarassing

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 20:31
Dropping behind portugal would be great for the league. 1st it will only be for a year, since portugal record points would disappear after that.

And maybe figc will give a lot higher TV revenue to EL teams, or find ways to incentivize EL.

Howl
24 Apr 14, 20:35
Aww fuck

Icardi<3
24 Apr 14, 20:35
Fucks sake the fucking bollocks

Eu sempre venįo
24 Apr 14, 20:42
Antonio Conte sucks. He gotta go back to Bari or Siena or something like that. Even tho Tevez just scored, Juve suck big time. They need a king as a coach: in other words, me. If I were their coach, Juve would already have scored 3 goals against Benfica. But I wouldn't coach these pricks anyway.

Juve sends me offers all day, I already told them to not stalk me but they adore me and want to set up a golden statue of me. Sometimes I wish I wasn't that great but that's life...

Shaun
24 Apr 14, 20:45
I've been really impressed by Juve. They've bossed a team that are typically fantastic at their home.

Howl
24 Apr 14, 20:46
Jesus Christ what a goal

Icardi<3
24 Apr 14, 20:46
Aw yeahhhh

Kakaroto
24 Apr 14, 20:47
Boom. Fuck RuBe.

German_Interista
Fuck Jube :slick:

ScottishInterista
2-1 you got your wish, Italy falls behind more in pursuit of our 4th spot

Pajo
24 Apr 14, 20:49
I've been really impressed by Juve. They've bossed a team that are typically fantastic at their home.

Im not watching the game, but people are saying they re shit.

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 20:58

Juve are playing like garbage. Forget the team they're facing. They were horrendous in the final third until Giovinco came to provide width.

Eu sempre venįo
24 Apr 14, 21:06
shit, match ended just this minute and juve is already callin me, beggin me to become their coach. the juve management adores me. it ain't even funny no more.

don't get me wrong. I believe there's a god above me, I'm just the god of everything else.

Shaun
24 Apr 14, 21:09
Im not watching the game, but people are saying they re shit.

Definitely not shit. Conservative because of Benfica's pace, but the fact was that Benfica didn't have a shot from the point of their first goal until their second which was unstoppable

IRR26
24 Apr 14, 21:23
Benfica lost three titles in the last games last season so I think they will be much stronger and more ready now. Those kind of things usually makes you want to win even more and motivates like no other things. They were so close last season that they almost could taste the victory. Now they are even hungrier so Jube will have tough battle in Torino.

Fapuccino
24 Apr 14, 21:37
Definitely not shit. Conservative because of Benfica's pace, but the fact was that Benfica didn't have a shot from the point of their first goal until their second which was unstoppable

Listen, I think Juventus with 2 world class wingers, would be the second best team in Europe. Them and Bayern were the top 2 teams with shots on target in CL group stages.

But you can gather every best player in history, and put them in a 3-5-2 and I wouldn't be surprised if they failed to beat Copenhagen too.

The 2 best teams in Europe are Bayern and Real. Look at their wingers.

3-5-2 is a slow tempo formation that only works in slow motion Serie A. Right now, Rube is not even top 10-15 team in Europe. They are playing like garbage.

Caecuban
24 Apr 14, 22:14
don't get me wrong. I believe there's a god above me, I'm just the god of everything else.

How dare you?
http://sphotos-e.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/66489_10151690110052178_1340969320_n.png

Nyall
25 Apr 14, 01:16
http://giant.gfycat.com/PleasingConsiderateIbizanhound.gif

What a build up! And what a fucking strike!

Kakaroto
25 Apr 14, 02:48
"This is how I want Inter to play" said no one ever.

b4h4mooth
25 Apr 14, 04:40
Watch juve last night, cant believe those team are going to win scudetto soon. Either serie A is declined or Referres are retards for letting them win the League.

Handoyo
25 Apr 14, 07:42
Well tbh, if you think we were atrocious in CL despite our dominance in Serie A late 2000s, then Juve is even worse. The last decent European campaign that Juve had was reaching the CL final in 02/03. In the past 2 decades, despite their performance in Italy, they have only won 1 Champions League and maybe some worthless European peon competitions. Put it simply, they do have have the DNA to compete in Europe.

Pajo
25 Apr 14, 08:17
They don't have the refs to compete in Europe.

sanka
25 Apr 14, 16:24
Oh so rube lost. RIP. Sorry I'm using internet explorer.

Ed.
27 Apr 14, 00:33
http://giant.gfycat.com/PleasingConsiderateIbizanhound.gif

What a build up! And what a fucking strike!

they must have learned that strike from Jonathan-Rocchi duo.

ScottishInterista
01 May 14, 19:28
Just gonna assume no ones cares anymore about this anymore

Fapuccino
01 May 14, 19:44
This is so pathetic. Rubentus with 2 good wingers could obliterate sides like Benfica. Yet Conte keeps insisting on 3-5-crap. Unless you have complete domination of midfield, this formation is completely useless offensively. Thats why Rube are crap until 70th minute.

Bergpavian
01 May 14, 19:54
Just gonna assume no ones cares anymore about this anymore

I care. I want Jubentus out.

Azul
01 May 14, 20:04
Markovic is really dangerous on the attack because of his pace but his lack of pacacity on the defense is leaving a lot of trouble to Maxi who isnīt great. If Salvio is fit he needs to enter at half time.

Benfica started well but the last 15ī they were lucky not to concede. Good thing Juve plays like this the full backs are Benficas weak spot.

Shaun
01 May 14, 20:04
Interesting game. Juve are playing well, but their finishing has been missing.

Dylan
01 May 14, 20:15
This is so pathetic. Rubentus with 2 good wingers could obliterate sides like Benfica. Yet Conte keeps insisting on 3-5-crap. Unless you have complete domination of midfield, this formation is completely useless offensively. Thats why Rube are crap until 70th minute.

Why do you drone on and on about wingers every single time Juve play in Europe.

Fapuccino
01 May 14, 20:22
Why do you drone on and on about wingers every single time Juve play in Europe.

Because its fucking pathetic to watch this 19th century football, that will make Serie A drop below Portugal if Benfica isnt knocked out tonight.

With a midfield of Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal you could be a world class team w proper wingers, but yet these retarded Italian morons like Conte and Mazzari decide its easier being a coward.

Azul
01 May 14, 20:30
Enzo out, bad news for Benfica in a moment when they seemed comfortable with the game, this last 20ī will be crazy.

Dylan
01 May 14, 20:32
Because its fucking pathetic to watch this 19th century football, that will make Serie A drop below Portugal if Benfica isnt knocked out tonight.

With a midfield of Pirlo, Pogba, Vidal you could be a world class team w proper wingers, but yet these retarded Italian morons like Conte and Mazzari decide its easier being a coward.

He can't play 2 up front, with those 3 in midfield so this is what he has to do. It really isn't 19th century football. He's getting the most out of the squad he has.

Also at this stage, Juve are so in control that the wingbacks can push up as far as they want with no worries. So Juve can effectively play a front 4 with players to stop a counter too.

Fapuccino
01 May 14, 20:37
He can't play 2 up front, with those 3 in midfield so this is what he has to do. It really isn't 19th century football. He's getting the most out of the squad he has.

Also at this stage, Juve are so in control that the wingbacks can push up as far as they want with no worries. So Juve can effectively play a front 4 with players to stop a counter too.

What are you talking about... They are PATHETIC. You cant rely on Asamoah and Lichsteiner to do your attacking for you.

You dont play with front 2, thats the point.

This formation is pathetic, and the reason they struggle against sides like Copenhagen and Tranzonspor.

Dylan
01 May 14, 20:44
What are you talking about... They are PATHETIC. You cant rely on Asamoah and Lichsteiner to do your attacking for you.

You dont play with front 2, thats the point.

This formation is pathetic, and the reason they struggle against sides like Copenhagen and Tranzonspor.

How is it pathetic? They aren't relying on them to do their attacking, they are providing width.
''You don't play with 2 up front''????!
Seriously? So Liverpool, Atletico, and City have all been idiots this season?

Shaun
01 May 14, 20:49
If there was ever a side that was made to play 3-5-2 it was Juve.

Plus they haven't got fullbacks.

Fapuccino
01 May 14, 20:51
All those sides have wide attacking players something which Juventus doesnt have. The best sides in Europe all play with class wingers. From Bayern to Madrid.

You need creative players to break down defences from the flanks, not Lichsteiners and Asamoahs. You need wingers that can score and assist, and have 2 players providing width instead of just one.

When was the last time a side won CL playing 3-5-2 their entire campaign. How much more proof do you need when they looked a completely diff side playing 4-3-3 against Madrid and 3-5-2 against Copenhagens etc....

- - - Updated - - -

If there was ever a side that was made to play 3-5-2 it was Juve.

Plus they haven't got fullbacks.

Ok bro. Italy is 5 minutes away from falling below Portugal, theyre perfect for it.

W/ 3-5-2 Struggle against Copenhagen, struggle against Galatasaray, struggle against Trabzonspor.

Play 4-3-3 against madrid and dominate them for most of the game. And this a formation they almost never practice with players out of position.

Dylan
01 May 14, 20:56
All those sides have wide attacking players something which Juventus doesnt have. The best sides in Europe all play with class wingers. From Bayern to Madrid.

You need creative players to break down defences from the flanks, not Lichsteiners and Asamoahs. You need wingers that can score and assist, and have 2 players providing width instead of just one.

When was the last time a side won CL playing 3-5-2 their entire campaign. How much more proof do you need when they looked a completely diff side playing 4-3-3 against Madrid and 3-5-2 against Copenhagens etc....

I agree you may need higher attacking wingers to break down top sides, but there's a reason Juve can beat the best sides in Serie A as well using this current system. Litchsteiner has 7 assists which is 2 more than Robben, and only 1 less than Ronaldo.

Conidering only 1 league seems to play 352 then obviously nobody using 352 has won recently, how many people have won playing 5-2-3? Saying these formations doesn't prove anything. Playing Litchsteiner and Asamoah is better than playing wingers of a lower calibre until they can attract them.