PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Forza Inter Forums Oscars RESULTS

I4E
06 Jan 14, 11:14
The results are in...

Congratulations to the following 2013 FIF Oscar award winners.

Best Overall Poster

Winner: Shaun
Runner up: Pajo

Best Football Poster

Winner: Browha
Runner up: N4L

Biggest Troll

Winner: Devious
Runner up: Wallace

Best Moderator

Winner: Pajo
Runner up: I4E

Most Important Member

Winner: Handoyo
Runner up: Pajo

Most Serious Member

Winner: CafeCordoba
Runner up: PencilPal

Most Humorous

Winner: Devious
Runner up: Fitzy

Nicest/Kindest Poster

Runner up: JJM

Most Missed Member

Winner: Analrapist
Runner up: Snake

Most Optimistic (Overly Positive) Member

Runner up: FORZAINTERMILAN

Most Pessimistic (Overly Negative) Member

Winner: Nyall
Runner up: Browha

Most Stubborn Poster

Winner: Browha
Runner up: PencilPal

Most Improved Member

Winner: Verathia
Runner up: Shaun

Best Forum Newcomer

Winner: Rasha
Runner up: Wings

Best non-Interista Member

Winner: Monster09
Runner up: Visca

No.1 Anti-Milanista

Winner: Fuckmilan
Runner up: Native

No.1 Anti-Juventino

Runner up: Kato

Best username

Winner: Pimpinainteasy
Runner up: Ffi201zi002tlis

Worst username

Winner: Ffi201zi002tlis
Runner up: FIF

Please be patient. The Administrators shall provide the winners with their badges as soon as possible.

Oh the humanity ! :palm:

Rasha
06 Jan 14, 11:29
NOW LETS FUCK ALL TOGETHER :fap::fap::awyeah::awyeah:

Pajo
06 Jan 14, 12:04
Post who was second and thrid as well, as well as the points :) Keep the tradtion :P

Congrats everyone. I got the same awards as last year + No.1 anti-Jubentino! :slick:

Lionheart
06 Jan 14, 12:10
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I would like to use this opportunity & give this D to all the winners!!! 8===D~

Fuck y'all! Fuck all y'all tbh! :mad: & Yes, even the ones that I voted for & won. Even though I voted for you, know that I actually hate yo' guts!!!

This damn Oscars is rigged like a Juve game! I'm getting robbed year after year! :fffuuu:

Opening "Fuck All The FIF Oscars Winners" thread as we speak... :work: :slick: Grande Flamers Paradise :proud: Gonna flame yo' asses with Ds :closeenough:

monster09
06 Jan 14, 12:20
Congrats to all the winners.

Sorry I couldn't vote this time as I was busy with work.

Thanks Chris for the effort you have put in.

I4E
06 Jan 14, 12:48
Post who was second and thrid as well, as well as the points :) Keep the tradtion :P

Congrats everyone. I got the same awards as last year + No.1 anti-Jubentino! :slick:

I'll just put the runners up in.

Ffi201zi002tlis
06 Jan 14, 12:52
easy win for me again :work: although I thought I could win best username :okay:

Nyall
06 Jan 14, 13:52
Wow.. this guy could have won best and worst username at the same damn time...

But more importantly, I won an award. :epicwin: Thanks everyone who voted for me, I promise to do my best to honor such a prestigious award.

JJM
06 Jan 14, 14:53
The results are in...

Nicest/Kindest Poster

Runner up: JJM

oh well I tried...thanks anyway FIF :epicwin:

Ffi201zi002tlis
06 Jan 14, 15:12
oh well I tried...thanks anyway FIF :epicwin:
but you still can't win Oscar :notworldclass::leonardodicrapio: Devious, browha and me are Oscar winners, so we should become the new leaders of thank coalition.

JJM
06 Jan 14, 15:17
but you still can't win Oscar :notworldclass::leonardodicrapio: Devious, browha and me are Oscar winners, so we should become the new leaders of thank coalition.

an oscar for worst username doesn't make you world class :browhaaboutIbra: and if you don't stop with this insisting of a possible coup I will kick your ass out of the coalition :troll:

Ffi201zi002tlis
06 Jan 14, 15:25
I could even win both best username and worst username award :fuckyea: too bad Pimpinainteasy stole the latter, but he is traitor and not belong to our coalition anymore so you should count that award for me.

Devious
06 Jan 14, 15:51
Thanks guys who voted for me, I love you all!

And Pajo, I dont think there is enough space under your avatar for 4 badges, so I dont mind if you give me one of yours, so I`ll just hold it for you.. I can take such a burden off your chest brother, in the end, what a friend`s for right? :oblivious:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2usjya0.jpg

eeeh ok. was worth a try :okay:

Guney
06 Jan 14, 16:43
Best Forum Newcomer

Winner: Rasha
Runner up: Wings

No.1 Anti-Milanista

Winner: Fuckmilan
Runner up: Native

No.1 Anti-Juventino

Runner up: Kato

http://replygif.net/i/634.gif
http://media0.giphy.com/media/O82d1XlAUIxxu/giphy.gif

but hey
https://i.imgflip.com/5xo6o.jpg
Not even close:okay:
but congratu-fucking-lations everyone

I4E
06 Jan 14, 16:55
You were only 2 points off best newcomer Guneyinter. Don't be disheartened. Keep posting the way you do, that's worth more than the award.

Shaun
06 Jan 14, 17:25
Wow, I'm surprised, but honoured to get such an award. Thanks to everyone who voted for me, and congrats to all the other winners.

Pajo
06 Jan 14, 17:27
I4E, it won't hurt to post the votes as well, so that we know how close it was or wasn't :)

wera
06 Jan 14, 17:56
No. If anybody wants to know he can count the votes himself.

Nyall
06 Jan 14, 18:56
You were only 2 points off best newcomer Guneyinter. Don't be disheartened. Keep posting the way you do, that's worth more than the award.

HAHAHA! That's loser talk for you didn't win.

If you wanna win an Oscar, do what I do:

Step 1: Pick a player - preferably one that people like.
Step 2: Bitch about him being shit for months, non-stop, over and over and over again until people get sick and tired of you and think he stole your girl or something,
Step 3: Keep bitchin'
Step 4: Bitch a little more
Step 5: Remind everyone to vote for you.
Step 6: Win an Oscar and thank everyone that voted!

Alan
06 Jan 14, 19:00
I think there is some juBe scumbag here who have bribed I4E.

KevinB
06 Jan 14, 19:03
Brace yourselves

Universe's Dark days of Comedy speech is coming.

Fitzy
06 Jan 14, 20:30
Brace yourselves

*licks lips*

Verathia
06 Jan 14, 21:49
Thanks guys!
I'll keep whoring out my graphics skills awards like this :fap:

Fitzy
07 Jan 14, 01:09
Congrats Shaun.

Fuck you Dev.

Pimpin
07 Jan 14, 03:25

Step 2: Bitch about him being shit for months, non-stop, over and over and over again until people get sick and tired of you and think he stole your girl or something,

also that way you can get my award for worst poster in history of internetdom

- - - Updated - - -

aw shit I won an award? wow :slick:

Shaun
07 Jan 14, 03:28
Defeated Batman even :notbad:

Pimpin
07 Jan 14, 03:33
Defeated Batman even :notbad:

http://www.wallgn.com/images/2013/08/joker-the-hd-widescreen-high-definition.jpg

wera
07 Jan 14, 03:51
Pimp, what have you won? Best username? What a sham.

Handoyo
07 Jan 14, 04:03
Great job I4E :)

Thanks for the award lads

Congrats to all the other winners

Pimpin
07 Jan 14, 04:04
:okay:

I4E
07 Jan 14, 05:00

It's not loser talk... Guneyinter along with wings were very worthy candidates. Unfortunately there has been somewhat of a troll theme in the voting.

Had I taken the opportunity to vote, wings & guneyinter would've been my choice.

On another note, people that voted for themselves should hang their heads in shame.

Visca had the last vote, she gave monster09 3 votes which in the end pipped her to the best non-interista award. Had she simply not voted for Monster or voted for herself, she would've taken the award.

To me, Visca showed what an honourable & fair person she is. Alot of people here aren't worthy of washing her feet tbh. She's now moved up a spot in my book of the best members at FIF ! And she's not even an interista !

monster09
07 Jan 14, 05:48
Visca had the last vote, she gave monster09 3 votes which in the end pipped her to the best non-interista award. Had she simply not voted for Monster or voted for herself, she would've taken the award.

To me, Visca showed what an honourable & fair person she is. Alot of people here aren't worthy of washing her feet tbh. She's now moved up a spot in my book of the best members at FIF ! And she's not even an interista !

That's really a shame. Every year I used to vote but this year I couldn't because of my work and personal commitments. By the time I came to Vote that thread was locked.

I would have surely voted for Visca, Azul in that order. So if you can take this into consideration then I have absolutely no problem is saying "Please make her the winner" as I was just hour or 2 late for voting.

Also I feel this year she deserved it more. So if it is of any use then please give the award to her (may sound silly for online awards but it really takes a lot to stick in some other team's forums) as she was very valuable contributor in numerous threads.

I4E
07 Jan 14, 07:19
It's not taking anything away from either Monster or Visca. Both are great members.

But voting is closed and Monster is the worthy winner.

I just wanted to note how close it was between them and how honourable they both are.

Visca
07 Jan 14, 07:24
Thanks for the kind words, both of you. However, even if it was approved, I wouldn't want the results to change. For one thing, I haven't even been that active lately, monster's surely contributed a lot more than I have. And tbh I'd hardly call myself a non-interista anymore anyway, of course I still support Barca but this place has corrupted the shit out of me (just ask some of the guys here who have me on fb). :P

Besides, I would rather have won the anti-milanista award, would have been awesome since I'm marrying one next week. :trollol: :megusta:

Devious
07 Jan 14, 11:42
I could even win both best username and worst username award :fuckyea:

http://i39.tinypic.com/2r7afih.png
http://i39.tinypic.com/ezew4h.jpg

Ffi201zi002tlis
07 Jan 14, 12:23
if only it turn true, my profile'll look like improved version of Facebook, with 'like' and 'dislike' button :pokerface:

Guney
07 Jan 14, 12:38
Fair enough, Rasha is an awesome drunk motherfucker and Wings has some quality posts and are far more mature then I.
Next season, I'm 16 thus more mature and I shall have my award of my own:epicwin:.
Love this forum and you guys and thanks for all the voting, it means far more to me:epicwin:.

Cal
07 Jan 14, 14:43
Mentioning just how young you are is a fantastic way to loose credibility.

Armes
07 Jan 14, 14:55
o' oooo guneyinter is 16 lol
On topic: Grats for the badges everyone. I didn't vote, because I'm still new here, but I saw my nickname mentioned here and there for "Most Serious Member", which went to CafeCordoba, one of the members I enjoy reading and almost agree with 99% of the time.

Guney
07 Jan 14, 16:53
Mentioning just how young you are is a fantastic way to loose credibility.

Let me look in my 8====Dtionary what credibility means.
I actually had no idea any of you guys took me seriously, since most of my posts either contain a gif/ picture, the word fuck/shit, me fangirling something or a combination of all of those above.
for example:
Fuck this youth project shit, I just love Kovacic he is our future I love him:epicwin: and if you can't handle that then https://24.media.tumblr.com/fc481d2cbab6cfcbeddc805dcce6cc65/tumblr_mw46ufEypi1slj24go1_500.gif

Pimpin
07 Jan 14, 17:07
Thanks for the kind words, both of you. However, even if it was approved, I wouldn't want the results to change. For one thing, I haven't even been that active lately, monster's surely contributed a lot more than I have. And tbh I'd hardly call myself a non-interista anymore anyway, of course I still support Barca but this place has corrupted the shit out of me (just ask some of the guys here who have me on fb). :P

Besides, I would rather have won the anti-milanista award, would have been awesome since I'm marrying one next week. :trollol: :megusta:

I propose we give Visca that anti milanista award as her wedding gift from FIF :work:

Wings
07 Jan 14, 17:41
Fair enough, Rasha is an awesome drunk motherfucker and Wings has some quality posts and are far more mature then I.
Next season, I'm 16 thus more mature and I shall have my award of my own:epicwin:.
Love this forum and you guys and thanks for all the voting, it means far more to me:epicwin:.

Ahh shit guney didn't realize you were a newcomer. Would've voted for you otherwise.

I think we need a nomination system like in the real Oscars, people would have a better idea of the people for each category.

William
07 Jan 14, 18:43
I can't believe I even missed the voting! I was gonna do it at the weekend lol need to get my shit together!

Well done guys! Forum must be in a bad state if devious is a double winner :awyeah: well done m8

Rasha
07 Jan 14, 18:50
now you all wanna steal my oscar ... well fuck you i won it.. accept that you mofos :fuckyea:

have some respect, i voted for both of you as a best newcomers

Kakaroto
07 Jan 14, 21:42
Thanks for the ones who voted for me - I believe Fitzy voted me second most improved and guneyinter best username - it's much appreciated.

The ones who voted me worst username are racist mofos.....:fffuuu:

Shaun
07 Jan 14, 22:48
Ahh shit guney didn't realize you were a newcomer. Would've voted for you otherwise.

I think we need a nomination system like in the real Oscars, people would have a better idea of the people for each category.

Especially for the best newcomer award. I personally think you should have won that award hands down. Taking nothing away from Rasha. He's a passionate supporter with an amusing crusade against pencilpal, but you've been a fantastic new addition around here.

JJM
07 Jan 14, 23:16
I'm getting a 2014 FIF oscar even If I have to sell my soul to Uni or some shit like that there...

:challenge:

Rasha
07 Jan 14, 23:33
just give me my fuckin badge

Fitzy
08 Jan 14, 02:11
I'm still waiting for Uni's response to losing his FIF World Humourweight Title.

- - - Updated - - -

FIF World Humourweight Title.

:yao:

Wings
08 Jan 14, 07:06
now you all wanna steal my oscar ... well fuck you i won it.. accept that you mofos :fuckyea:

have some respect, i voted for both of you as a best newcomers

:lol: not complaining, you're an entertaining poster

I4E
08 Jan 14, 07:26
I'm still waiting for Uni's response to losing his FIF World Humourweight Title.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a crime against humanity...

Devious
08 Jan 14, 08:12
Hey Uni, like my new badges? http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3666_17.gif

Shaun
08 Jan 14, 09:04
Does my award come with powers? Because it should.

I4E
08 Jan 14, 09:07
Does my award come with powers? Because it should.

Maybe....

Lionheart
08 Jan 14, 10:13
It's not taking anything away from either Monster or Visca. Both are great members.

But voting is closed and Monster is the worthy winner.

I just wanted to note how close it was between them and how honourable they both are.

I agree. But you know... thinking about all this, makes me wonder... I mean we're all criticizing the management for not reinforcing & attracting good players to the club, but we aren't doing it either in our own community.

I mean look y'all... there are these honourable members out there, like the ones I4E mentioned (who of course had their faults in life by initially chosing yao teams to support), but heyyy... they are hanging around here now, aren't they? So why not use this opportunity wisely & get rid of a few members first, who nobody really likes to have around & then try to sign these honourable members instead? :proud:

All it takes for us to clean the house first, is a golden handjob that Devious is more than glad to do. So get rid of Dylan, that notorious drunk. Get rid of the Atletico fangirl with all his trophies. Get rid of that Canadian, onion chopping dude. Even Michael. How do we know for sure if he is actually a real person & not a automated Gazzetta feed? Huh, ever think about that?

It's the new year & time to bring in some fresh air, people! :proud: :slick:

Batman
08 Jan 14, 14:59
Hey Uni, like my new badges? http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar3666_17.gif

:trollol:

Nyall
09 Jan 14, 06:23
I agree. But you know... thinking about all this, makes me wonder... I mean we're all criticizing the management for not reinforcing & attracting good players to the club, but we aren't doing it either in our own community.

I mean look y'all... there are these honourable members out there, like the ones I4E mentioned (who of course had their faults in life by initially chosing yao teams to support), but heyyy... they are hanging around here now, aren't they? So why not use this opportunity wisely & get rid of a few members first, who nobody really likes to have around & then try to sign these honourable members instead? :proud:

All it takes for us to clean the house first, is a golden handjob that Devious is more than glad to do. So get rid of Dylan, that notorious drunk. Get rid of the Atletico fangirl with all his trophies. Get rid of that Canadian, onion chopping dude. Even Michael. How do we know for sure if he is actually a real person & not a automated Gazzetta feed? Huh, ever think about that?

It's the new year & time to bring in some fresh air, people! :proud: :slick:
That I believe

Universe
09 Jan 14, 06:37
Brace yourselves

*licks lips*

- - - Updated - - -

lol fitz, despite being an English-speaking forum, most of the speds here are so ESL they wouldn't know world class wordplay if it won them 3 scudettos then transferred to Barcelona.

good stuff dev, I actually still have my badge.. a mod should see to it that it gets removed.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats to all the winners, especially Shaun but especially Bart. I stand by what I said last year which is that voting should be compulsory for every mod and admin. It would encourage everyone else to vote as well. Pajo has enough time to shit on about every player in the world so how could you not have time to vote? Took me about 3 minutes of a 10 min bus ride to put my votes in.

Devious
09 Jan 14, 14:56
No hard feelings bro, in the entertainment business a little bit of competition is always welcome, but in the end of the day everyone is funny in the Simpson`s world.

I actually have no clue what Im saying, Im just excited Im getting Besnik`s number 4 :epicwin:

youth projector
09 Jan 14, 22:12
THANK YOU TO THE FOUNDER OF THIS FORUM, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I WILL EXPRESS MY OPINIONS ON INTER AND ALL THE FANS OF INTER CAN SEE IT, THANK YOU

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS OF INTER ON THIS FORUM, SEEMS LIKE I AM THE ONLY FAN OF INTER IN MY LOCATION, I WAS SO LONELY, BUT WHEN I FOUND ABOUT THIS FORUM, I SAID "HAKUNA MATATA", YOU PEOPLE HAVE KEPT ME COMPANY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPAY YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE WITH YOU ALL FOREVER. THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL

FORZA FIF AND FORZA INTER MILAN! ! !

jmaster
09 Jan 14, 22:16
THANK YOU TO THE FOUNDER OF THIS FORUM, BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE I WILL EXPRESS MY OPINIONS ON INTER AND ALL THE FANS THE FANS OF INTER CAN SEE IT, THANK YOU

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS OF INTER ON THIS FORUM, SEEMS LIKE I AM THE ONLY FAN OF INTER IN MY LOCATION, I WAS SO LONELY, BUT WHEN I FOUND ABOUT THIS FORUM, I SAID "HAKUNA MATATA", YOU PEOPLE HAVE KEPT ME COMPANY AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REPAY YOU FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME, I WILL TRY MY BEST TO BE WITH YOU ALL FOREVER. THANKS AND I LOVE YOU ALL

FORZA FIF AND FORZA INTER MILAN! ! !

so young and innocent... and LOUD!

Fitzy
10 Jan 14, 05:45
Must say I felt weird voting for Shaun since he spells his name exactly the same as my younger brother.

Shaun
10 Jan 14, 05:49
It's the only logical way to spell it

Sean - Seriously? Shawn - this works if you're in the States.

Fitzy
10 Jan 14, 05:58
It's the only logical way to spell it

Sean - Seriously? Shawn - this works if you're in the States.

My parents did something right, then.

:D

Visca
10 Jan 14, 06:05
Is spelling it with a W really only an American thing? Guess that would explain why all the ones I've ever known spell it that way.

Kenny
10 Jan 14, 06:16
edited.

Shaun
10 Jan 14, 07:02
Is spelling it with a W really only an American thing? Guess that would explain why all the ones I've ever known spell it that way.

From my time it the US I noticed that people said my name as if it had a W in it. I don't think there is any uniformed way to spell it anywhere apart from perhaps Ireland where it originated.

wera
10 Jan 14, 11:11
I only know that Shaun is one of those abbreviations where the root of the name mean Gift of God. In that case, we have a totally different name, mine is Matjaž, but as of the root of the name - mine means the same.

.h.
12 Jan 14, 18:02
only just saw all this

thanks for the award <3

Dylan
12 Jan 14, 18:14
It's Seán here, the 'fada' over the 'a' gives it an 'aww' sound.

Native
13 Jan 14, 23:31
OMG I totally forgot about these awards, this is the first time I notice something from it this year. I guess because I was busy and not very active back then. Anyway thanks for runner up fuck milanista and votes to anyone who was crazy enough to vote my malodorous asshole in the first place. :D

Wallace
13 Jan 14, 23:56
I'm majorly disappointed people voted me for troll award, they must have mistaken it for the serious award.

Please make sure you guys read the award titles clearly next time.

Fitzy
14 Jan 14, 01:35
I'm majorly disappointed people voted me for troll award, they must have mistaken it for the serious award.

Please make sure you guys read the award titles clearly next time.

You should have won it.

Native
14 Jan 14, 07:01
Yes, pretty much. Countless of people fell for his troll posts, because they often could not tell it was sarcastic. It even continues here. THAT is trolling in its finest. What Devious does is closer to spamming - with all due respect to our glorious Devious - which isn't an issue, because if it was he would have been banned long ago.

Actually, with this spamming, Devious has already won the most humorous award anyway, which shows that his 'spamming' actually still adds something to the forum: a smile on your face. That is why he does rightfully deserve that award and that is honor enough and an oath to a beloved member. Adding a 'most drunk posts' award would fit, though. It would be a serious competition between him, Pimpin and AntonTheGreat. Likely more lads, but I can't think of them right now.

Fitzy is just drunk when he is sober.

So Marcellus, you will have to keep up the trolling for another year and have better luck next time.

I personally got what I deserve as well: nothing.

Devious
14 Jan 14, 08:38
Ass kisser

Native
14 Jan 14, 08:40
Your waste of forum space is bad for the environment. More spam from the devious.

You could have just abbreviated it to :ass::kiss:.

I blame global warming on you.

Devious
14 Jan 14, 08:42
Leck mich im arsch

Native
14 Jan 14, 13:50
schön

Sokrates
14 Jan 14, 20:06
Leck mich im arsch

im? :lol:

wera
16 Jan 14, 18:10
We need a new category for this year, post of the year

The Angel Cooker from Youth Projector is my favourite right now.

Fitzy
17 Jan 14, 15:18
Can't believe Brosef Stalin didn't get more votes for best name.

I4E
17 Jan 14, 23:23
I liken devious' most hilarious badge to Juve's 3rd star...

Universe
18 Jan 14, 01:30
:lol:

Devious
18 Jan 14, 08:05
http://www.google.com.eg/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=ppK1v33kwhet3M&tbnid=8gCA9cWdq88dpM:&ved=0CAUQjBw4Mw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeekxgirls.com%2Fimages%2Fhaters% 2Fhaters_gonna_hate_26.gif&ei=VUPaUp3yJOmX1AWjsoHABg&psig=AFQjCNHRf_XJ16c0n7XLy-1vgPZqguWP_Q&ust=1390122197777992

F U C K MILAN
16 Feb 14, 17:29
honored to get the anit milnista award, thank you people... forza inter!

Ffi201zi002tlis
11 Mar 14, 02:16
I won 2 Oscars in 2 years. It made me feel like I'm FIF's Tom Hanks.

Meanwhile JJM, the so-called thank coalition leader, is Jonah Hill at best.

Wings
11 Mar 14, 02:44
I won 2 Oscars in 2 years. It made me feel like I'm FIF's Tom Hanks.

Meanwhile JJM, the so-called thank coalition leader, is Jonah Hill at best.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eteitEyuOdM

???

Y&h
11 Oct 14, 06:41
A Drama Queen award is much needed.

Shaun
11 Oct 14, 07:10
So as "best poster" and also moderator my votes are worth like triple next year, right?

Pajo
11 Oct 14, 10:35
Don't touch my awards :finger:

I4E
11 Oct 14, 10:50
So as "best poster" and also moderator my votes are worth like triple next year, right?

You can run & count the voting this year :D

Shaun
11 Oct 14, 11:06
Sorry, I'm like the maths version of dyslexic :D

Devious
12 Oct 14, 12:30
I vote every year for Fitzy and Wallace and I still end up winning their trophies, surely someone is cheating here

Sokrates
13 Nov 14, 14:13
This oscars are just pathetic.
The trolling award should be cancelled, there are 2-3 people here who are only trolling year after year just to win this shit.

And I should get the "my english sucks" award :awwyeah:

Dylan
13 Nov 14, 14:14
I still haven't tallied up the Inter Season OScars from 2 years ago :awyeah:

Wallace
14 Nov 14, 01:16
The trolling award should be cancelled, there are 2-3 people here who are only trolling year after year just to win this shit.

Those people are pathetic really, not many people are like me, just post for the fun of it.

wera
17 Nov 14, 02:13
No Cambiasso, no grill parties, no awards.

ElDuccio
17 Nov 14, 19:57

no, thats my, one,last, and only award :work:

Kenny
27 Nov 14, 17:53
Let's get those badges change owners this year !

Devious
09 Dec 14, 12:04
I`m just going to leave this here for the next generations..

http://i62.tinypic.com/msnmuc.png

Honor me when I die guys, build a statue in the forum`s square with donation fountains and everything.

And no fitzy, not the sort of fountains you piss in when you`re drunk.

ScottishInterista
09 Dec 14, 13:15
But thats every fountain