PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new FI Oscars award categories.

Shaun
28 Nov 14, 12:32
Would be very welcome. My fellow moderators and I feel that some of the award categories used in past FI Oscars are a little pointless and therefore we'll be removing some of them from this year's awards. So we'll be looking for 2-3 new award categories. So please suggest away!

Please be aware if all your suggestions are horrible we may neglect to use any of your suggestions:P

Fitzy
28 Nov 14, 12:38
What's being removed?

Shaun
28 Nov 14, 12:47
What's being removed?

It'll be a suprise :D

Generally speaking it's the awards that are highly selective such as Best Non Inter fan, Anti-Juve etc. Basically ones where there are only a handful of people in the running anyway.

Besnik
28 Nov 14, 12:48
I never liked the idea of having two best posters.. Best football poster and best overall poster, those two can easily be just ONE category.

Also the best moderator category is pointless.

Shaun
28 Nov 14, 12:59
I never liked the idea of having two best posters.. Best football poster and best overall poster, those two can easily be just ONE category.

Also the best moderator category is pointless.

I personally see the point of there being two awards. Some people post solely about football, and others contribute in many areas of the forum. I don't see why both cannot be appreciated. And if you don't read the non-footballing sections you can still vote for someone who only posts about football.

and mods are people too, man.

Fitzy
28 Nov 14, 13:22
If a number of awards are removed will Pajo finally be able to fit voting into his schedule? :P

Batman
28 Nov 14, 13:48
We need the best superhero award tbh.

ADRossi
28 Nov 14, 14:22
Biggest Icardi fanboy

Biggest Mazzari hater

Some sort of award for most professional poster...non-trolling, non-attacks...actual substance/politeness...I guess this is kind of like best overall poster in a way

Forum MVP?

wera
28 Nov 14, 17:24
Best photoshop skills or smth like that

Post of the year award

Best lurker award :lol:

Pharaoh
28 Nov 14, 18:10
Something that caters to me award.

Kenny
28 Nov 14, 20:17
Best photoshop skills or smth like that

Post of the year award

Best lurker award :lol:

Yepp, best graphics, and post of the year are great ideas.

Guney
28 Nov 14, 20:47
best young poster.
no?:okay:

Wings
28 Nov 14, 20:59
Best matchday thread opener.

Edit: to be clear, this would be for one specific matchday thread.

JJM
28 Nov 14, 21:00
best journalist at FIF...

fuck Michael and Devious!

where's my oscar!?!

Sokrates
28 Nov 14, 21:16
I'd like to cancel the trolling award.
It is not good for a football forum having an award like that, there are users who are trolling all over the serious football threads because they want to win this award (Nothing against any user here - i love all of them, it's just my personal opinion)
I am not against jokes, but it should be a little bit more serious in certain forum areas.

youth projector
28 Nov 14, 22:39
most hated member and most admired member should be awarded also

Dylan
28 Nov 14, 22:41
Most Hated would be a bit mean.

ScottishInterista
28 Nov 14, 23:05
Most Hated would definitely be wallace for all his successful trolling

wera
28 Nov 14, 23:36
I have no problem with the most hated award. I will even vote myself so i can help to the cause.

I do agree that the trolling award is pointless when only one guy is capable of constant, quality trolling and because he doesn't do it for some fucking forum award...the trolls are his own award

Fitzy
29 Nov 14, 00:16
I'm assuming "Post of the Year" is coming in?

Dylan
29 Nov 14, 00:29
I'm assuming "Post of the Year" is coming in?

I can neither confirm nor deny.

Yeah though.

I4E
29 Nov 14, 00:40
No 'most hated award'. Why promote negativity & single people out to be disliked ???

Fitzy
29 Nov 14, 00:42
No 'most hated award'. Why promote negativity & single people out to be disliked ???

It happens enough already tbh

Kakaroto
29 Nov 14, 03:29
Most handsome Black Jesus award?

On a serious note I guess you could change biggest troll to funniest member or something. I agree with the addition of best post.

Also don't allow Nyall to be eligible for most optimistic member, he seems to be going for that now. :)

I4E
29 Nov 14, 03:38
Most handsome Black Jesus award?

On a serious note I guess you could change biggest troll to funniest member or something. I agree with the addition of best post.

Also don't allow Nyall to be eligible for most optimistic member, he seems to be going for that now. :)

We already got funniest member award, it's called most hilarious award.

Kakaroto
29 Nov 14, 03:49
It tells you how much I had been paying attention to this awards. :awyeah:

thatdude
29 Nov 14, 04:44
Best dude award

Shaun
29 Nov 14, 04:57
We already got funniest member award, it's called most hilarious award.

Most Humorous.

I4E
29 Nov 14, 05:13
Most Humorous.

Yeah that one :lol:

Batman
29 Nov 14, 07:40
Awesomest member award

wera
29 Nov 14, 09:12
I would make a honorary award for best Mazzarri supporter, which goes to the holy D-master himself, Lionheart

Devious
29 Nov 14, 10:39
I have already suggested removing the troll award last year, it was a nice gesture of you making it 3 years ago to reward me for my efforts back then but now it`s time to retire in order to improve the quality of the forum.

May I suggest a new reward, best "Interista chick" or "Miss FIF" reward, we need to drag more girls to post on our forum, it`s so ridicules this place almost feels like a gay prison. and we also need to give them girls good reason for fight to this award.. arranging cat fight threads, "Bikini of the summer" award thread etc.. I also suggest giving the award to Guney this year for marketing it.

Tsuna
29 Nov 14, 10:42
pervert award for most post in adult 18+

Kakaroto
29 Nov 14, 16:22
The perfect use of an animated gif award?

wera
29 Nov 14, 17:01
What about best inter related gif or picture award haha

Kenny
29 Nov 14, 20:15
Best "Michael impersonation" award.

KevinB
29 Nov 14, 20:37
Most Arrogant award?
Pro - Mazzarri award?

ElDuccio
29 Nov 14, 21:37
"The Gresko award", a award for...making mistakes?

Guney
29 Nov 14, 22:23
Most times warned for not looking in the 18+ thread?

Pharaoh
30 Nov 14, 05:50
I mean this whole forum is a dick measuring contest..........so naturally we should have an award for it

wera
30 Nov 14, 07:10
The only two that measured dicks were Nyall and Pimp

Pimpin
30 Nov 14, 22:02
we can have a jury of 4 moderators now though :work:

Raul Duke
30 Nov 14, 22:58
Most Diverse - Those that contribute substance in a range of threads

The Shakespeare Award - For most colourful writing style.

wera
01 Dec 14, 07:27
^^at least one of those, if not both, should be

Y&h
01 Dec 14, 11:21
The most pessimistic member award has made some people quite irritating.

Shaun
01 Dec 14, 11:50
The most pessimistic member award has made some people quite irritating.
Really? I think this is a bit of a chicken-egg scenario

Raul Duke
01 Dec 14, 12:00
Also I think you gentlemen should get rid of the Biggest Troll Award.

Shaun
01 Dec 14, 12:04
That is going. One of the mods will be opening a nominations thread for certain award categories in order to help with the voting process soon. We're just trying to decide on which ones need nominations and which ones don't

monster09
01 Dec 14, 12:20
I think "Best non-Interista Member" award should be removed.

It made sense when there were few other fans like 2-3 Milan fans, Stundbel, Visca posting regularly. Now I think I'm the only non Interista fan here and were (:P).

Shaun
01 Dec 14, 12:30
It is being removed. I'm glad that even the holder of the award sees how ridiculous it has become.

Rasha
01 Dec 14, 14:17
thank whore award ? :megusta:

Devious
01 Dec 14, 16:57
That is going.

Thanks. :thumbsup:

I cant see someone worthy of this award now anyway. Wallace ofcourse has got potential but he is quite repetitive and inconsistent.

It should retire with my name on it just the way it originally came, thanks for honoring me gentlemen.

Shaun
01 Dec 14, 17:13
Thanks. :thumbsup:

I cant see someone worthy of this award now anyway. Wallace of course has potential but he is quite repetitive and inconsistent.

It should retire with my name on it just the way it originally came, thanks for honoring me gentlemen.

There isn't any need for you to troll any more, Devious. The sheer fact that Wallace somehow didn't win the best troll award shows that he clearly was the best troll of all. In all honesty your name shouldn't even be mentioned in the same sentence. When it comes to trolling he's the Beatles, and you're One Direction.

Of course you shouldn't take this as an insult as being a troll isn't really a good thing.

Devious
01 Dec 14, 17:18
Never gets old.. :proud:

monster09
02 Dec 14, 04:24
I think badges should be given to Fantasy Premier league winner and also prediction game winner if it is still played.

This year Pimp won it so it would make sense to remove all those "waste" awards and put one badge for a game winner.

Devious
02 Dec 14, 08:43
May I also suggest increasing the number of nominees? instead of just 3, please make it 4 or even 5, as the forum has a huge number now of active members and we need to include as much members as possible.

I know it`d be hard work for pajo but that`s one more reason why we should do it. I want him to feel dead exhausted.

I4E
02 Dec 14, 10:04
May I also suggest increasing the number of nominees? instead of just 3, please make it 4 or even 5, as the forum has a huge number now of active members and we need to include as much members as possible.

I know it`d be hard work for pajo but that`s one more reason why we should do it. I want him to feel dead exhausted.

Pajo won't be working hard, he has his feet up now. Shauny is running the Oscars this year.

Devious
02 Dec 14, 12:43
Ok, then make it 17 nominees for each award, just to make sure.

wera
02 Dec 14, 17:26
Don't we just vote and then somebody counts (i can do it, if nobody wants to)

I remember the system being like that

Dylan
02 Dec 14, 17:31
Don't we just vote and then somebody counts (i can do it, if nobody wants to)

I remember the system being like that

We're doing it differently this year. In the past people would vote then see others vote for something/someone they had forgotten. This should be easier.

wera
02 Dec 14, 17:34
Cool.

What about Geek of the year for the best game/tv/movies/comic book expert, there are a few that deserve some recognisition with a nomination for their contributions

Big Willy
02 Dec 14, 19:59
What about the comic book expert, there are a few that deserve some recognisition with a nomination for their contributions

I see what you did there.

Kenny
02 Dec 14, 20:56
I'll do a Luciano Moggi on Shaun and buy off a badge.
Suckeeeeeerssssss

How much, Shaunyboy?

JJM
02 Dec 14, 21:18
the"who you'd high five in the face with a chair" oscar award?!

no?!

:okay:

Pimpin
02 Dec 14, 21:21
add me a badge for winning fantasy league .. pimpodamus award

Devious
02 Dec 14, 22:31
:D

You know guys that life is odd, I never really cared about these stuff, I hope you believe that even when I act like I do is a part of the continues joke of posting here, but still these ridicules badges came into my nest just like that :oblivious:

It doesnt matter if you arnt the most hilarious, the biggest troll, most intelligent or the most handsome (which like everyone know I`m all that four combined) but I think what really matters is to be nice to people, and concerning typing on forums, you can do that by not going at them when they are weak or taking advantage of their shortcoming whether it`s a spelling or their misinformation about a certain subject, just to prove that you are superior or more funny or intelligent than them.

Just try to be less rude and egoistic, and sure these ridicules badges will crawl to your avatar-steps, even if you dont really deserve them. and while in the process, you`ll earn more than these colorful static pics.

wera
02 Dec 14, 22:50
Same crave for awards and popularity, and some don't give a fuck and don't care about being friendly. Friendly only works if u want to gain something, be it friendship or something else.

TheNetworkZ
02 Dec 14, 23:00
The most mysterious member award

Wallace
02 Dec 14, 23:10
The Ballon d'Or for the poster exhibiting the best footballing / most insightful knowledge.

The Bin d'Or for the poster talking complete nonsense for an extended period of time.

Universe
03 Dec 14, 00:13
Biggest K-pop enthusiast.

ADRossi
03 Dec 14, 00:53
Best Aussie award?

wera
03 Dec 14, 07:15
Biggest K-pop enthusiast.

:lol:

Best Aussie award?

Can i vote Pajo for this?

Black Knight
03 Dec 14, 10:44
With apologies to their respective incumbents, I don't believe that the Anti-Juve and Anti-Milan etc. are necessary. This is an Inter forum, full of Inter supporters, more or less. It is assumed that supporting Inter includes hating Juve and Milan (and to a lesser extent, Barca). Sure, some people hate one team more than the other, but all of us agree with Peppino Prisco when he said: "I hope they both lose" when playing against each other.

My point is that it is a bit redundant.

But then again, I'm a newbie here, so what do I know?

Devious
03 Dec 14, 12:02
You had me going to google translation twice with difficult words as incucumber and redundon, please try to use easier words next time. show off.

wera
03 Dec 14, 14:33
I do not understand why should we hate Barca, they gave us Eto'o

Raul Duke
03 Dec 14, 14:48
Best "Bullshit Thread" creator

Batman
03 Dec 14, 15:31
I do not understand why should we hate Barca, they gave us Eto'o

Because fuck Barca, that's why.

wera
03 Dec 14, 15:36
I would have understood if u hated the penguin or the joker, but barca?

Batman
03 Dec 14, 15:40
I would have understood if u hated the penguin or the joker, but barca?

http://www.blaugranas.com/media/galeria/25/4/7/1/6/n_f_c_barcelona_fondos-726174.jpg

wera
03 Dec 14, 15:49
Haha

http://www.blaugranas.com/media/galeria/25/1/3/6/7/n_f_c_barcelona_escudo-5337631.jpg

Batman
03 Dec 14, 15:55
That's... Photoshopped.

:fffuuu:

Ffi201zi002tlis
04 Dec 14, 13:20
The lonely poster award, since every time I posted in Manga thread, then no one post in it for the next 6 months. :alone:

wera
04 Dec 14, 13:31
Sorry, i watch stargate and read deadpool right now, also naruto is finished so i am taking a break from manga. It is better to focus on less things.

Uncommon
04 Dec 14, 16:29
Most uncommon user.

wera
04 Dec 14, 17:06
That's Unpossible.

Guney
04 Dec 14, 18:46
Best Guney award

_OC_
04 Dec 14, 19:02
This might seem like an elaborate attempt to suggest an award where I might be able to get at least one vote, but I assure you, it's not*, but how about a "should post more" type of award?
I could name a couple of names that I'd like to see more of around here, and at the same time it would give some exposure and acknowledgement to some of the lesser known posters**, seeing as most of the other awards usually go to the regulars and the usual suspects with thousands of posts. Not that that's a bad thing in and of itself, but some diversity might be good.***

*it is

**primarily myself

***again, a badge sure would look pretty beneath my avatar

ElDuccio
04 Dec 14, 19:19
:awyeah:

Jane The Virgin
05 Dec 14, 13:14
i think there should be an oscar for "Most greeted member by Mattia Destro"

:pajo:

:D

JJM
05 Dec 14, 13:18
just give everyone an oscar for their special skills and problems solved :oblivious:

wera
05 Dec 14, 13:49
Best peacemaker award, which could also be a non mod

Kakaroto
05 Dec 14, 15:55
Also the best moderator award should be removed.

Devious
05 Dec 14, 17:21
I agree, no offense there but you lot are the same to me, what one can do that other can do.. this award is like some joke government award to kiss each others ass.

Though I dont mind keeping it, I`d like to nominate Dylan for the award for having the balls to infraction-ban me, I bet they were shitting their pants while deciding who should do it.

Dylan
05 Dec 14, 17:33
It's already been removed during our meeting in the Bat-cave.

ADRossi
18 Dec 15, 06:22
Member most likely to get banned should be a new category

ForzaNerazzurro
18 Dec 15, 08:14
Youngest member award.

me: 1
Guney: 0

wera
18 Dec 15, 09:43
Member most likely to get banned should be a new category

Why have an award if its not going to be acknowledged :p

Ronin
18 Dec 15, 10:24
FIF's player of the year maybe?

Wings
18 Dec 15, 11:03
Best/worst predictions/predictors

.h.
18 Dec 15, 11:29
Youngest member award.

me: 1
Guney: 0

https://conscious2conscience.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/wpid-mmb9qajq9swpi8xxy76a.jpeg

JOKING

ForzaNerazzurro
18 Dec 15, 11:39
I feel oppressed

KevinB
18 Dec 15, 11:40
I feel oppressed

Rant about it on Tumblr

:troll:

ForzaNerazzurro
18 Dec 15, 11:47
"63 year old pedo h̶a̶r̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ sexually assaulting me on football forum"

wera
18 Dec 15, 12:11
FIF's player of the year maybe?

So any player at Inter from the first of january to 20th december? Great idea!

Kenny
18 Dec 15, 13:00
I have no ideea about new award suggestions, but there are useful members like Verathia, or even Universe with his epic posts, who at least deserve a virtual blowjob from Biabiany's wife.

http://s9.postimg.org/wwd6n86mn/image.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/fahb5u95x/image.jpg

JJM
18 Dec 15, 13:25
Fuck the FIF Oscars...this farce is more corrupt than Blatter's FIFA presidency...nuff said.

Dylan
18 Dec 15, 20:16
Biabiany pulled well. If anyone compiles a list of current Inter player's wife/girlfriends I'd be thankful.

.h.
18 Dec 15, 21:43
Biabiany pulled well. If anyone compiles a list of current Inter player's wife/girlfriends I'd be thankful.

:secretlyicardi:

Universe
18 Dec 15, 21:47
"63 year old pedo h̶a̶r̶a̶s̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ sexually assaulting me on football forum"

That's not how you t̶e̶n̶d̶e̶r̶l̶y̶ ̶k̶i̶s̶s̶ ̶m̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ use strikethrough text.

I have no ideea about new award suggestions, but there are useful members like Verathia, or even Universe with his epic posts, who at least deserve a virtual blowjob from Biabiany's wife.

http://s9.postimg.org/wwd6n86mn/image.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/fahb5u95x/image.jpg

Did you deliberately choose Biabiany's wife as your example because she looks like an unconvincing tranny

Kenny
19 Dec 15, 07:46
Yes, it was a concious move.
But i tought you are into these things... :brozo:

Dylan
19 Dec 15, 12:05
Piss off Uni. Chatting shit about the woman I love. Get banged.

Big Willy
19 Dec 15, 13:21
The most cunt user award, with a free of charge ban while you're at it.

That would be a tough choice in this place though.

wera
19 Dec 15, 13:36
Maybe add a special snitch of the year award in that case.

Ed.
19 Dec 15, 18:00
Yes, it was a concious move.
But i tought you are into these things... :brozo:

Just bcs u do.. doesnt mean everyone else too

Kenny
19 Dec 15, 18:23
Just bcs u do.. doesnt mean everyone else too

wow, you wrote 1 second faster because you left out the vowels in because

Pimpin
19 Dec 15, 19:16
I am sure I have seen a villain with those Biabiany glasses.

Hasan
20 Dec 15, 14:01
Epic member award

Just give to Enjoy for his transfer following :)

J..
20 Dec 15, 16:06
Epic member award

Just give to Enjoy for his transfer following :)

You mean a spam award?