PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Pinamonti

Pages : [1] 2 3

.h.
11 Mar 15, 19:09
Andrea Pinamonti

http://giovanili.inter.it/aas/showimg?ID=4670&S=15&W=326

Andrea Pinamonti is the only one in his team who was born in '99 - the rest of his peers are born in '98. You may remember people like Taufer, Bonazzoli, etc, are all similar people who have done this in recent years, and it certainly sets a high precedent.

Andrea Pinamonti has been called the 'new Bonazzoli' - and whilst of course this is an utterly ridiculous - he has scored 6 goals this season for his youth team, and last season with his contemporaries, he managed 17.

Whether he justifies this tag, I don't know yet - but I'm looking forward to finding out.

Batman
11 Mar 15, 19:16
Damn how I miss the scudetto badge in our jersey

Kakaroto
12 Mar 15, 17:07
Stop making threads of future serie c, Sampdoria or Bundesliga players. Definitely not Inter.

Inter7
08 Jul 16, 21:20
samden said he is one of our most promising players.

Kakaroto
09 Jul 16, 06:56
Lol.

JJM
09 Jul 16, 20:48
http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2016/04/GettyImages-526054834-630x415.jpg?v=20160429230100
says he is an Inter fan and it was even more emotional to play today...+ points from me then

JJM
11 Jul 16, 14:57
Everyone impressed with the kid from Mancio who is willing to give him the departured Manaj's role in the team.
Vecchi his primavera coach claiming he is the best forward he has trained
JJ having trouble stoping him in training and praising him for it
He is an Inter fan as his family is historically. His childhood dream was/is to become a football player for Inter since he was 3 years old.
Now at 17 he is already praised by Mancini and the entire club

Please don't turn out as Balo or be sold like Bonazzoli was

Ronin
11 Jul 16, 14:59
He's gonna get a debut against Milan, show great promise then sit in the bench for the next 2 seasons until we sell it him for 5 mil.

JJM
11 Jul 16, 15:15
He's gonna get a debut against Milan, show great promise then sit in the bench for the next 2 seasons until we sell it him for 5 mil.
anti-jinx

well done

Il Drago
16 Nov 16, 13:37
Exclusive: Inter look to shield young promise from Juve's interest

We’ve often written about the mistakes Inter have made with youth in these pages, from their essential trade of Marco Benassi for Danilo D’Ambrosio (though Benassi was still on a co-ownership, where Inter lost the auction), to the way in which they’ve handled Federico Bonazzoli, who was sent to Sampdoria and has since lost his way in Serie B.

Now, it appears that Juventus are lying in wait, hoping that the Nerazzurri make another big mistake.

The talent in question, Andrea Pinamonti, has been a prolific scorer for the Primavera, netting ten times in seven games with Inter’s Under-21 side.

He scored last night for Italy’s Under-19s against Switzerland (1-1), helping Italy qualify to the next stage of the European Championships.

The 17-year-old’s talent hasn’t gone unnoticed, and has attracted a number of big clubs, including Juventus. Just like Gigi Donnarumma of Milan, the fact that he is a minor means that he has yet to sign a pro deal, potentially allowing Juventus to sneak in and steal him away.

Juventus’ attempts will hopefully meet with stiff resistance, if his agents’ good relations with sporting director Piero Ausilio have anything to do with it: they also represent both Eder and Andrea Ranocchia, two fellow Inter players.

It also appears that Inter, afraid of the Bonazzoli precedent, may want to loan Pinamonti out… but no more, so as to ensure that he is always linked to his parent club, where competition up front is stiff. Will it be enough?

Source: Calciomercato.com

A.l.i
22 Nov 16, 11:38
Inter, the worst place for him to be. He should move on tbh.

JJM
22 Nov 16, 11:51
Loan him to Serie B asap if he good enough...if he developes there,send him to a Pescara(not Pescara per say but an example) in A if he does well there...call him to Inter
Have some patience with him if he looks talented but still struggles a bit
But if he is a flop a la Longo just sell him or end contract...Longo is still tied to us as no one wants him even for free lel
Simple planning tbh

Ronin
22 Nov 16, 11:52
I have no expectation of him honestly. I got burned with Bona and Puscas.

Kakaroto
22 Nov 16, 21:09
Should definitely go to Juve.

Vincenzi
23 Nov 16, 00:43
I'm so tired of getting hyped over our incredibly talented youth, then seeing management sell them for pennies, then watching our asses get bitten by the growth of these players

Black Knight
23 Nov 16, 07:33

http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar8249_7.gif

:yao2:

Kill it with fire!

:yao2:

Ronin
23 Nov 16, 11:24
Called for the Europa League match.

satubito
01 Dec 16, 18:05
Rumoured to be getting a new contract to ward off interest from Jube and other european clubs.

A.l.i
06 Dec 16, 06:38
He really should leave Inter for the good of his career. If he's smart, he will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JJM
08 Dec 16, 22:19
http://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-piano/pinamonti-e-standing-ovation-dal-web-dai-tifosi-ai-giornalisti-tutti-lo-applaudono/1/

everyone congratulating Pinamonti...

Biasin wrote that Pinamonti stopped the ball and assisted Eder while Icardi would probably took 3 touches between and do shit

so true :yao:

varmin
09 Dec 16, 06:09
He did very well for 17 years lad. I hope to loan him in midtable club in Italy for 2-3 years to gain experience.

Pinamonti:“It was an indescribable feeling. The San Siro has always been my stadium because I root for Inter. I’m happy about the trust I received from [Stefano] Pioli and the club. I will be ready in case I get a new opportunity. I’d be happy to have a new chance. I like to help the team and will always try improve. [Rodrigo] Palacio gives me lots of advice. My idol is in the squad and he is [Mauro] Icardi.”

If he listens the Palacio's advises he could turn to very good striker.

Ronaldo
09 Dec 16, 06:17
10 bucks says he is going to sleep with Palacio's wife...

A.l.i
09 Dec 16, 07:27
I really have no issues if he replaces Palacio in the squad.

Ronin
09 Dec 16, 09:04
Sucks that his debut (and first assist) came in an empty stadium.

JJM
09 Dec 16, 13:19
Have you seen his first touch... AMAZING!
He had no problem facing experienced players
He is already better than Grandpa Palacio in his current state for sure.
He is gonna be huge!
He isn't a Manaj,Bonazzoli or Puscas who are pretty average tbh
He is like Balotelli when he was a kid but with a brain
He is so fucking talented that he could start against Genova and look decent tbh...
Icardi can dream to have the kids touch.
If we Fuck him up I...well we tend to do that with promosing kids
Watch him end up at Rube somehow
And then Ausilio crying about it
Youth project continues...we can play Palacio even when he is a corpse

If Manaj can play for Pescara then this kid can play anyplace in Serie A even for us
Except Pioli will never ever use him again because he hasn't got the balls
Rather play it safe with Palacio :palm:
And force Icardi every possible minute and second even if he isn't even seen on the pitch

firmino
09 Dec 16, 14:49
now he is ready to be traded (plus a couple of millions) for some mediocre player with high wages who will be a burden for the next 3-4 years. :yao:

ScottishInterista
09 Dec 16, 15:51
He is gonna be huge!
He is so fucking talented that he could start against Genova and look decent tbh...

If Manaj can play for Pescara then this kid can play anyplace in Serie A even for us
And force Icardi every possible minute and second even if he isn't even seen on the pitch

Look forward to us completely ruining him then, teared up a bit at Bona's name

Batista
09 Dec 16, 21:09
He is gonna be huge!

http://i.imgur.com/UJmQriL.gif

thatdude
09 Dec 16, 23:16
The kid does look a bigger talent than Manaj or Puscas. I liked Bonazzoli, but Pinamonti looks a better athlete and like he might be a bit more creative. Bonazzoli looked like someone that might struggle with weight in his later years.

Hopefully we keep him in the squad and give him minutes, but I don't see how with so many forwards in the team right now. I also doubt Pioli would have the balls to play him without giving Gabigol a good run first.

M.Adnan
09 Dec 16, 23:16
In that Prague game, I've seen a performance from Pinamonti better than most of Icardi's this season.

Time to give Icardi triple salary and send Pinamonti to Serie C. #JustInterStuff

J..
10 Dec 16, 06:36
He did very well for 17 years lad. I hope to loan him in midtable club in Italy for 2-3 years to gain experience.
Why do you want to stop his development by doing the typical retarded thing of loaning him out to a club that either changes the coach after a few weeks and therefore have an another priority or simply don't want to use him anyway. It has failed for us so many times and I'm honestly surprised to read this proposal once again.

firmino
10 Dec 16, 07:07
We should buy a serie B (or serie C) team. The rules allow that, Suning certainly has the money, so we could send all our young players there and be sure that they would play

J..
10 Dec 16, 10:51
Just collaborate with a team like Juventus has done with Siena and Sassuolo. Give them the carrots they want and let them do the job.

R20
10 Dec 16, 11:49
He actually did nothing the whole match except for that good pass to Eder. Stop overhyping him. Even if he is talented he will end up like Destro, Longo, Bonazzoli... I will never understand why most of football fans are jerking off on every young player and overrating them just because they are young, it has to be too much football menager or something.

Dylan
10 Dec 16, 16:55
He actually did nothing the whole match except for that good pass to Eder. Stop overhyping him. Even if he is talented he will end up like Destro, Longo, Bonazzoli... I will never understand why most of football fans are jerking off on every young player and overrating them just because they are young, it has to be too much football menager or something.

I missed the EL match but saw his assist. By the sounds of this thread it seems like he ran the game or something which I'm skeptical of.

Wobblz
10 Dec 16, 17:58
It's called hope, you android.

varmin
10 Dec 16, 19:19

He at least showed some skills unlike above mentioned lads.

JJM
10 Dec 16, 20:26
It's called hope, you android.
Many here have none of that left I'm afraid...I can't blame them tho

JJM
11 Dec 16, 17:33
on 19 May 17 when Pinamonti celebrates his 18 b-day Suning will offer him a 1 mil € contract for 5 years to stay at Inda

Ronaldo
11 Dec 16, 21:19
Delete

Batman
12 Dec 16, 18:25
on 19 May 17 when Pinamonti celebrates his 18 b-day Suning will offer him a 1 mil € contract for 5 years to stay at Inda

1m is a lot for an 18 years old. Hopefully they know what they are doing and let him grow. Unlike what's happening right now with Gabigol.

.h.
12 Dec 16, 19:08
1mil is probably 200k a year for 5 years, rather than 1m a year.

thatdude
12 Dec 16, 21:15
I doubt that's the case in today's market. It's probably hard to show your face in a locker room like ours if you're not making at least a mil. Who in our squad is under that? Berni? Miangue? Gnokouri?

The difference between him and the others is that he's a forward and apparently not has offers from some bigger clubs.

JJM
12 Dec 16, 21:22
1mil is probably 200k a year for 5 years, rather than 1m a year.

no

Kakaroto
22 Dec 16, 05:13
Sooooo Pioli likes this guy.

Is Pinamonti the future? “I think he is the best attacker in the new generation. He has technical and moral values that a kid in his age rarely has. I want him in the first team now, he can help us a lot from now to the end of the season. This is one of the reasons that I asked management to reduce the attackers in January."

Harpsabu
22 Dec 16, 10:02
I'd much rather loan this guy out for a year or two and let someone like eder rot on the bench, rather than sell eder and give this guy 60 minutes every month or so

king asi
24 Dec 16, 05:44
I'd much rather loan this guy out for a year or two and let someone like eder rot on the bench, rather than sell eder and give this guy 60 minutes every month or so

He could be Icardi's first substitute in every game, the problem is Icardi is playing 90 minutes every game since we don't have any European competition anymore.

satubito
24 Dec 16, 17:12

Makes sense, but we all forget this is Internazionale...

thatdude
24 Dec 16, 18:06
At his age 60 minutes every other month is more than enough as long as he is still playing in the youth team. He is not even 18 yet.

Hopefully after the break Pioli starts to get him into the squad as a "vice-Icardi". Can't put too much pressure on him though, that's why I don't think we should get rid of Eder. If something happens to Icardi we can't actually rely on Pinamonti to start games.

ScottishInterista
25 Dec 16, 10:15
Would it be insane to imagine him, icardi and gabigol appearing at the same time at any point this season?

Black Knight
25 Dec 16, 11:08
Yes.

JJM
25 Dec 16, 21:28
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15697230_10202406597962726_3272830414918048402_n.j pg?oh=83e3453341fd2f481a3a1a8dce770f3c&oe=58D95B13
Pinamonti and some random fan

thatdude
26 Dec 16, 00:00
That's great. Love that he's been in our youth academy a long time, probably a real Inter fan.

Inter7
29 Dec 16, 19:11
Currently Training with the first team

TheNetworkZ
29 Dec 16, 21:47
What are the chances we mess this one up, or he just doesn't live up to the hype like Longo?

I still dread thinking of all the Crisetig's and Bessa's, and all the ones we've let go like Bonucci and Destro (even though letting them go helped us win a treble).

thatdude
29 Dec 16, 21:57
This kid really looks like Vanilla Ice

Shaun
30 Dec 16, 02:04
What are the chances we mess this one up, or he just doesn't live up to the hype like Longo?

I still dread thinking of all the Crisetig's and Bessa's, and all the ones we've let go like Bonucci and Destro (even though letting them go helped us win a treble).

I honestly thought Longo always looked average as hell. I'm surprised Bonazzoli didn't kick on though

thatdude
30 Dec 16, 02:30
I honestly thought Longo always looked average as hell. I'm surprised Bonazzoli didn't kick on though

Yeah I never thought Longo would turn out to be a big player either. Bonazzoli looked better but I always got the feeling he was lacking some athleticism.

Efrain21C
01 Jan 17, 17:37
Did Bonazzoli get lost in mediocrity??

I haven't heard/read anything from him since we sold him, and we supposedly have a buyback clause.. But I don't think we're going to use it

thatdude
01 Jan 17, 17:38
Did Bonazzoli get lost in mediocrity??

I haven't heard/read anything from him since we sold him, and we supposedly have a buyback clause.. But I don't think we're going to use it

Struggling for minutes in Serie B last time I checked.

Sassuolu
05 Jan 17, 06:43
That 7 million for Bonazzoli is looking pretty good right now.

Wallace
05 Jan 17, 07:11
Bonazzoli models himself on former Inter forward Zlatan Ibrahimović (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zlatan_Ibrahimovi%C4%87).[5] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federico_Bonazzoli#cite_note-gazz-5) He is highly rated by Inter fans as a Christian Vieri (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Vieri)-like striker, with great physique and technical abilities.

Grande Bonazzoli.

thatdude
06 Jan 17, 13:14
Icardi on Pinamonti

Pinamonti is even younger than Gabigol as he’s born in 1999. Do you see a younger Icardi in him?

“I see a humble kid, who doesn’t talk a lot, who applies himself and listens. All the qualities you need when you’re that age. When he played in the Europa League against Sparta Prague I advised him not to overdo it, to play like he does in the Primavera otherwise things wouldn’t have gone well. He made an assist for Eder’s first goal.”

thatdude
07 Jan 17, 19:32
He is joining the first team for the remainder of the season according to Vecchi.

The primavera lost today in the Coppa Italia Semi Finals against Roma.

Inter7
07 Jan 17, 19:34
He is joining the first team for the remainder of the season according to Vecchi.

The primavera lost today in the Coppa Italia Semi Finals against Roma.

I think it's a two leg semi, so they lost the first one 1-0

M.Adnan
08 Jan 17, 17:20

Hopefully this means that he actually plays and not just training and exploring the secrets of Italian football like Gabigol.

JJM
10 Jan 17, 21:42
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15940610_10207757901296463_1970653959483458480_n.j pg?oh=9ebddd1ff2b6a1698628ae37fcaeb786&oe=59216E27

Il Drago
27 Jan 17, 11:11
Exclusive: Inter to offer big deal to youth to ward off Liverpool, Tottenham, Juve interest

Fourteen goals in thirteen games is a very promising highlight reel indeed for Andrea Pinamonti. And for Inter, who want to make sure that their Primavera (youth team) hitman isn’t poached by Juventus, Tottenham or Liverpool.

We can exclusively reveal that the 17-year-old sensation is considered to be an important part of the club’s future by new owners Suning, who have scheduled a meeting with Pinamonti’s representatives for the coming weeks.

Linked to Liverpool and Tottenham Hotspur, Pinamonti is also liked by Juventus, who have admittedly done nothing to secure his services.

The striker’s deal runs out in June, when he turns 18. Suning don’t just want young Italians, they want this young Italian, one who is a star for the youth team, a childhood Inter fan, and one who has made his first team debut recently in the Europa League.

The new deal would go hand-in-hand with Pinamonti’s integration into the first team, effective next July.

Often criticized for not working with enough Italians, Inter now boast three regular starters from their country (Gagliardini, D’Ambrosio and Candreva), plus fringe players Eder, Ranocchia and Santon.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/exclusive-inter-to-offer-big-deal-to-youth-to-ward-off-liverpool-26312

Ronin
27 Jan 17, 12:20
I see we're offering him a contract so we can use him as a trading pawn when we want another average fullback.

Il Drago
04 Feb 17, 16:19
Scouting Tottenham, Chelea and Liverpool target Andrea Pinamonti

With Liverpool, Chelsea, Juventus and Tottenham expressing an interest in Inter 17-year-old Andrea Pinamonti, our own Mark Neale asks what all the fuss is about...

With the likes of English premier league sides Chelsea and Tottenham touted as potential suitors for young striker Andrea Pinamonti, it’s time to ask what exactly attracts elite top-flight teams to a player who has yet to make a Serie A appearance.

Andrea Pinamonti made his senior debut for Internazionale during their ill-fated Europa league campaign back in the Fall; starting for the very first time for the club he also supports, Pinamonti played a starring role in their 2-1 win over Sparta Prague.

An assist for Eder’s opening goal along with an impressive work rate, Pinamonti did not look out of place amongst his older and more experienced counterparts. This is nothing new for the young man from Trentino, as he has progressed through the ranks at Inter.

The youngster’s rise has been meteoric, Pinamonti making himself known to the wider world by scoring four goals in ten appearances for the Under 19s, despite still only being sixteen himself!

Graduating to the top youth team (the Primavera) has come easy to him, the Northerner smashing in fourteen goals in as many appearances and providing two assists. His goal scoring ratio at International level is excellent: ranging from the U15’s through to the U19’s, he averages a goal every other game.

Pinamonti is far from the one dimensional striker; he’s physically and mentally well equipped. His strong decision-making allow him to boast a complete skillset: he can play either as a target man or as a frontman, and to both score and create goals.

His movement - added to his ability to score either with the ball on the floor or in the air - makes him a puzzle that defences find hard to solve.

His read of the game for such is exceptional, precocious for someone so young: when space is tight he often moves deep into midfield and draws defenders with him, creating spaces for his team mates.

As proven in the Sparta Prague game if he can not score himself then he has the ability to provide assists. He can operate effectively alone up front or offer versatility in his ability to play with a partner in a front two.

That said, the 17-year-old has yet to feature in the Serie A, making six appearances on the bench.

Nerazzurri fans will be happy to know that they haven’t got another Mario Balotelli on the way, but a youngster with perfect temperament, enough to prompt the following comment from the man who gave him his professional debut, Stefano Pioli:

“He (Pinamonti) is very young but has great quality and above all it is not easy to find a youngster who is so humble, with his head firmly on his shoulders. He’ll have a great future.”

With all this talk of his skills, temperament and potential it is only now that Inter have decided to hand Pinamonti a long term contract, but with Mauro Icardi, Eder, Rodrigo Palacio and Gabigol already in the squad the realistic prospect of first team football must be considered slim.

The decision for the Trentino born striker is one that many a player would envy, accept a long term contract and stay at the club you support…. or make a move to the Premier league.

http://www.calciomercato.com/en/news/scouting-tottenham-chelea-and-liverpool-target-andrea-pinamonti--27179

CoolMan44
12 Feb 17, 17:13
Hope to see him more.

firmino
12 Feb 17, 17:13
you can't really say much about ten minutes, but he looked confident.

Il Drago
12 Feb 17, 18:12
PINAMONTI: "I'VE GOT INTER IN MY BLOOD"
A day to remember for the young striker on his debut in Serie A: "I followed my team-mates' advice on the pitch to stay calm and play simple football

MILAN – It was a memorable afternoon for the promising young talent Andrea Pinamonti, who came on for the last ten minutes against Empoli and, in doing so, made his debut in Serie A.

"I've got Inter in my blood," he said after the game. "I'm hugely proud to have played even just a few minutes.

"I wasn't thinking about anything before coming on; I almost couldn't believe this was happening to me. I followed my team-mates advice on the pitch to stay calm and play simple two-touch football. This is how you make your initial steps in senior football.

"I get told off when I make mistakes, but I need to learn from my team-mates who are all top players.

"Thank you to the gaffer, Mr Pioli, and the whole club for my debut," the Nerazzurri striker added in the mixed zone. "It was the perfect day: the Primavera won and so did we. I'm giving it everything in training every day and I'm trying to improve.

"My role model is [Mauro] Icardi. I'm always watching him in training and his movement and contributions always amaze me."

http://www.inter.it/en/news/57033/pinamonti-ive-got-inter-in-my-blood

I loved the moment he touched Inter's crest when he came in.

Wobblz
12 Feb 17, 18:37
Yep, that made an impression on me as well. It's invaluable to have players that actually give a fuck about the club they're playing for, as opposed to random guys on salary that are kicking the ball.

Provenzano
12 Feb 17, 22:07
http://prikachi.com/images/990/9039990A.jpg

Shark
12 Feb 17, 22:44
Great gesture. Felt good seeing that :proud:

here's the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpXT0CNxku8

Bluenine
13 Feb 17, 00:10
https://scontent-lhr3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16730325_10158229249555022_2630958415764745712_n.j pg?oh=162a11cd0ffbe1f198d453c1b25d21ff&oe=5904658A

Kakaroto
13 Feb 17, 06:24
Hopefully he is another Balotelli.

Black Knight
13 Feb 17, 07:29
Hopefully he isn't another Balotelli.

:work:

chipschups
13 Feb 17, 10:03
He is blended well because not so different with Icardi style, I like to see him more seems he is worth the hype

Batman
13 Feb 17, 11:27
I hope he is not another Puscas, Bonazzoli, Alibec etc. For once we should just stop loaning these kids. Instead, make a spot for him in the team so he can get enough minutes to grow slowly. We need to reduce the squad. I mean, if Palacio wasnt here, Pinamomti would've gotten lots of minutes and would have scored already.

thatdude
13 Feb 17, 13:57
I've really liked him in the limited minutes he's gotten thus far, simple but effective link up play with some decent physicalality (keeping in mind his age). The last thing for him to show now is that he can score against the big boys. That was always the difference with Icardi and other young strikers that might be more technically gifted, Icardi always found the goals, and as we know in Italy that's all that matters.

Kakaroto
13 Feb 17, 14:52
:work:

What Balotelli is basically the last primavera player to show glimpses of greatness for Inter. It would be great if he turns into another Balotelli.

Inter has had so many primavera "flops" IDK why people still cling to this "hopefully he is not another Balotelli" bs as if that would be the worst outcome.

Actually hopefully he is not another Samuele Longo or some shit.

Batman
13 Feb 17, 15:36
Or perhaps you could've been more clearer. Hopefully he is another Balotelli in terms of how he grows from the primavera to the first team. Because speaking of Mario, first thing comes to mind is his antics, attitude and immaturity and no one wants to see another Balotelli in terms of that, ever again.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I like his height. He is a pretty big guy, according to Wiki his height is 182cm meanwhile 185cm in transfermarkt. I think the one thats right is the latter. Yesterday he went for every long ball possible, which is nice.

satubito
13 Feb 17, 17:16
We need to keep him instead of selling him in the summer. Loan for a few years to a team in Italy would do him wonders. 15 goals in 15 primavera games is very impressive. Only 17 years old, and inter fan for life :interscarf::interscarf2::interflag2::interflag:

.h.
13 Feb 17, 20:49
tbh
Dell'Agnello, Alibec, Bonazzoli, etc, all scored like that too.

thatdude
13 Feb 17, 23:02
tbh

To be fair Dell'Agnello had the technical skills of a tree, and both Alibec and Bonazzoli were not nearly as athletic as Pinamonti.

Inter7
14 Feb 17, 00:54
To be fair Dell'Agnello had the technical skills of a tree, and both Alibec and Bonazzoli were not nearly as athletic as Pinamonti.

Still have high hopes for bona maybe in due time Italians love to blossom late.

Shaun
14 Feb 17, 05:12
tbh

I think loaning young strikers doesn't lend to them doing well. I think strikers even more so than players in other positions rely on confidence. I think loaning a striker to smaller clubs hurts their striker pride.

Provenzano
14 Feb 17, 09:16
https://media.giphy.com/media/l3q2xbb5pfj9rATa8/source.gif

JJM
14 Feb 17, 10:42
I predict he will be an Inter legend some day...He has the skills,stones,he loves Inter,elegance etc.

I'm trying to win the most positive Oscar here

M.Adnan
14 Feb 17, 11:32
You could clearly see his presence in our attack when he played. Please Inter don't fuck up here or send him to some low level shitty club.

We already lack established strikers besides Icardi anyway so Pinamonti and Gabriel should be an integral part next season's squad.

Harpsabu
14 Feb 17, 11:59
See the problem we face is, keep him and let him rot on the bench, or loan him out. Icardi is what, 23? He is still developing himself. Pinamonti is not going to bench Icardi lets be honest. We have Gabi who is in more need of the minutes atm. He should be sent to a club, mid level B team potentially with the condition that he HAS to start every game he is fit. Even if we have to give the club a small bit of money or something.

thatdude
14 Feb 17, 13:51
I think as long as Pioli is our coach, if he rates Pinamonti as highly as he says he does then it makes sense to keep him in the squad. The dream would be that he has a similar impact to Marcus Rashford next year or something. He doesn't need to be a starter at 18 to develop, he needs those minutes that are going to Palacio.

eminter25391
14 Feb 17, 16:06
Isn't Suning buying some clubs from Belgium or Portugal? Do you think it's a good idea sending him to these clubs?

thatdude
14 Feb 17, 16:11
Yeah actually him going to Belgium wouldn't be a bad thing. Idk if its still better he earn his playing time here though versus going to a club he knows Suning own so he is garanteed playing time.

Batman
14 Feb 17, 17:16
See the problem we face is, keep him and let him rot on the bench, or loan him out. Icardi is what, 23? He is still developing himself. Pinamonti is not going to bench Icardi lets be honest. We have Gabi who is in more need of the minutes atm. He should be sent to a club, mid level B team potentially with the condition that he HAS to start every game he is fit. Even if we have to give the club a small bit of money or something.

I dont know but so far we didnt have a good experiment in that (loaning youngsters). Bonazzolli was a big hope and he has disappeared since. As I said above, Palacio shouldnt be here. If he wasnt, Pinamonti would've gotten LOTS of minutes and might probably have scored a few already. He wont bendh Icardi but Icardi wont play 90 minutes every game. Gabigol lacks minutes yeah, but he is in for the RW position. Besides, an idea of playing 2 strikers cant be ruled in the future.

Ronin
14 Feb 17, 17:18
If we by any chance make it to UCL next season, he'll have a lot of chances. Europa League too.

Candreva Crosses
14 Feb 17, 19:18
If we by any chance make it to UCL next season, he'll have a lot of chances. Europa League too.

https://cdn.forzaitalianfootball.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Rodrigo-Palacio-Inter.jpg

Shaun
14 Feb 17, 22:07
How many years has he been at the club? Because he needs to be here for three years between 15-21 I believe to qualify for club trained. If he already qualifies than it probably makes sense to ship him off somewhere

thatdude
14 Feb 17, 22:28
How many years has he been at the club? Because he needs to be here for three years between 15-21 I believe to qualify for club trained. If he already qualifies than it probably makes sense to ship him off somewhere

Looking at the picture with him and Balotelli, obviously he's been here for quite some time.

.h.
14 Feb 17, 22:48
i believe you can see him in the inter youth archive from when he was 9 or 10 :) he's been here his whole life

ElDuccio
15 Feb 17, 13:49
I would sell Palacio and keep Eder and Pinamonti. This guy has a lot of potential, i dont want him loan to a Serie B club. If we give him confidence like we made with Balotelli, he will adapt really fast!

Sassuolu
15 Feb 17, 14:20
Palacio's contract is up at the end of the season and Pioli specifically said that he let Jojo go to give Pinamonti more space.

Wobblz
15 Feb 17, 14:48
Palacio's contract is up at the end of the season and Pioli specifically said that he let Jojo go to give Pinamonti more space.
Well, coaches say things all the time, we'll see whether he has so much trust in the youngster soon enough I guess.

Adriano@10
15 Feb 17, 15:13
Keeping him only makes sens if we don t sign another CF, If we bring a new CF in he ll be 3/4th choice in which case i d rather see him getting playing time in serie B then wast 1 year here while getting maybe 90 mis all year.
Also keeping him here and not get another CF is a big risk especially if we d be playing CL going in to a season with European football with only Icardi and Pinamonti is a huge gamble and if icardi would get hurt we d pretty much be fucked.

So bottom line i d send him on loan next season simply because keeping him here with another CF joining would ruin his development and keeping him here without signing another CF would be way to risky.

Jane The Virgin
15 Feb 17, 15:15
He is 17. Even in 3 years time he will still be a kid.

No to stupid loans to serie c, b or low leagues like that, since in the past we have killed our youngsters careers like that. Better have him train in Inter, with good players, amazing enviroment, cos he is just 17.... i used to masturbate 5, 6 times a day at that age :D

JJM
15 Feb 17, 15:29
We didn't kill their careers in truth...if the kid can't rise up in a Serie B how can he raise up in Inter where the pressure is insane? Loobap
I hate this thinking that the club is at fault for everything that goes wrong...just stupid
Pinamonti may be uber talented but he can't play here at 18 regularly unless he shows above good performances
He needs minutes but we are chasing important goals and we can afford to give him a lot of time like this...
Loan him to a club where he will play regularly or trust him with enough minutes that he can develop
However with Icardi in front of him...

firmino
15 Feb 17, 15:50
One thing for sure, next year he must leave Primavera, cause that's a waste of time, it's not real football.

Sassuolu
15 Feb 17, 16:04
We didn't kill their careers in truth...if the kid can't rise up in a Serie B how can he raise up in Inter where the pressure is insane? Loobap
I hate this thinking that the club is at fault for everything that goes wrong...just stupid
Pinamonti may be uber talented but he can't play here at 18 regularly unless he shows above good performances
He needs minutes but we are chasing important goals and we can afford to give him a lot of time like this...
Loan him to a club where he will play regularly or trust him with enough minutes that he can develop
However with Icardi in front of him...

Yes, but sometimes all clubs care about is getting results and if it means not playing the young loanee to play an established Serie B player who can help you reach your goals then so be it. So that's a problem, I'm more in favour of keeping him here and letting him play once in a while but I do agree that CL with Pinamonti as cover for Icardi is a gamble.

Candreva Crosses
15 Feb 17, 16:56
Of course clubs only care about results, WTF?

Bluenine
16 Feb 17, 11:54
Hopefully he is another Balotelli.

If he develops into another Balotelli, we probably have a future WPOTY on our hands... coz the only problem with Balotelli is his shitty attitude. You can see what an excellent attitude this kid has, he is humble and hardworking. However I doubt he has the natural talent of Balotelli.

I disagree with some of you who don't want to send him to another club to grow. I doubt Inter will have the space for him to develop, he will not get any playing time here, specially if we get Martinez or Schick. We should send him to a club where he is likely to start, whether in bottom of Serie A or Serie B. I prefer selling him with a buy-back clause, because that ensures that his adopted club has a vested interest in playing the kid regularly.

Juve are clever, thats how they do this ever since co-ownership got banned. We must get this right, this kid may be special.

.h.
16 Feb 17, 12:22
y'all need to chill a bit. He hasnt even scored for us yet.

Lots of strikers look shit hot at youth level (Dell'Agnello, Napoli, etc) but fail to translate any of that talent whatsoever into anything like a decent career.

Inter7
16 Feb 17, 18:00

Lots of strikers look shit hot at youth level (Dell'Agnello, Napoli, etc) but fail to translate any of that talent whatsoever into anything like a decent career.

Most of them. Surprisingly the best we have had since balo out of the academy was Destro..... Who I didn't rate at all.

Candreva Crosses
16 Feb 17, 18:44

I feel like Pinamonti isn't the first one to get overpraised(if this is a word), I felt like Gno also got too much of praise.

Dylan
16 Feb 17, 18:51
I feel like Pinamonti isn't the first one to get overpraised(if this is a word), I felt like Gno also got too much of praise.

I don't remember hearing much about Gnoukouri at primavera level, but Gnoukouri showed on multiple occasions with the first team that he can hang with the mature players.

Candreva Crosses
16 Feb 17, 19:07
I don't remember hearing much about Gnoukouri at primavera level, but Gnoukouri showed on multiple occasions with the first team that he can hang with the mature players.

I didn't ment primavera, I ment his some OKAY games in the first team. But I get it, people need hope when supporting Inter these latest years:pokerface:

Dylan
16 Feb 17, 19:29
I didn't ment primavera, I ment his some OKAY games in the first team. But I get it, people need hope when supporting Inter these latest years:pokerface:

I remember him playing downright well vs Milan.

.h.
16 Feb 17, 20:27
yup. he looked like a man with 7 years experience against milan.

I'd love to know whats gone wrong.

Lenny_and_Carl
17 Feb 17, 03:40
He did a great job when he came on for Kondo against Bologna this season too

Batman
17 Feb 17, 09:02

The one year and a half of bench sure didnt do him good. Last season full Mancini insisted of keeping him instead of loaning him but ended up not getting more than 45 mins all season.

J..
17 Feb 17, 09:18
One thing for sure, next year he must leave Primavera, cause that's a waste of time, it's not real football.
It is more real football than being loaned out to a shit Serie B club where he will get less than 5 matches in a season because the club changes its coach 2 times or more in the season.

- - - Updated - - -

One word: Mancini.

Wobblz
17 Feb 17, 09:20
We should use the dude as a bargaining chip in some deal, for example with Atalanta for Conti or Sass for Berardi. Soften the blow for us, sweeten the deal for them and include a buy-back.

It's a win-win. He gets to play regularly in a well-run club and we get guarantees that he'll play, as Bluenine already proposed.

firmino
17 Feb 17, 09:58
It is more real football than being loaned out to a shit Serie B club where he will get less than 5 matches in a season because the club changes its coach 2 times or more in the season.

ok, but... why does it have to end like this? and anyways, sooner or later he will have to face hard situations and play against 30-something experienced assholes. that's where you learn. compared to that, Primavera is a fairytale.

Inter have to do their part by choosing the right club. and it won't be easy, because, i'll give you that, most clubs, when facing hard times, will turn to mediocre journeymen rather than give a chance to a talented youngster.

provided our management finds a decent club for pinamonti to grow (like zeman's pescara), if he's any good, like we all believe he is, he will get some playing time.

Javier'sSon
17 Feb 17, 17:52
Call me a romantic, or an idiot, but I'd love for him to develop and grow as a player wearing black and blue until he mysteriously and consistently gets injured or, god forbid, is managed by someone like Mancini.

J..
18 Feb 17, 09:53
ok, but... why does it have to end like this?
Ask our management why they haven't been able to find a decent team to loan our players out to.

And it is simply not right that he will receive playing time if just he is good enough. Simply because Italy is fucked when it comes to changing coaches all the time which means changes in philosophies, tactics ect. It harms a young player not to get consistent time on the field as they in general are much more vulnerable mentally and therefore need a consistent tactical system to grow in. And it doesn't help as you said that the clubs tend to play with mediocre journeymen instead. But however I somehow understand it as these Serie B clubs know that a relegation to the third division means they are financially even more fucked than they are now which is why they play with the experienced players.

The number of clubs with full-time professional setups are simply way to high in Italy which means way too many clubs are financially unstable and do therefore not have the environment to trust young players and their unstable performances hence my talk about being afraid of relegation ect. That is as well the reason to why we experience the high amount of bankruptcies in the Italian leagues which doesn't help much either in terms of an overall stability for the Italian youth programme (if that does exist).

Sassuolu
02 Mar 17, 13:06
If there was a second Inter team in the lower divisions it would help us.

Armes
03 Mar 17, 07:35
One word: Mancini.

What? Mancini wouldn't recognize this guy from a minor hemorroid in his ass.
Two words: Over hype.

(seriously though, enough with the unnecessary hype. send him on loan if there's anything to be developed, otherwise trade him for a mature one, or keep him around if you still beleive in that lie they used to sell as youth project)

.h.
03 Mar 17, 08:15
Mancini was great at giving debuts and then nothing else.

Sassuolu
03 Mar 17, 09:58
Have Inter ever done anything more than give a debut?

Our fickle fans and carousel of managers does not help youth.

satubito
10 Mar 17, 19:18
Renewal coming very soon. The youth project is alive and well :interflag:

Ronin
10 Mar 17, 19:59
Renewal coming very soon. The youth project is alive and well on the bench :interflag:
Fixed.

satubito
19 May 17, 07:20
New 4-5 year contract deal done. Just please don't include him in any deals permanently.

http://www.calciomercato.com/news/pinamonti-inter-si-firma-il-rinnovo-34031

thatdude
19 May 17, 15:40
Would be nice if he got some playing time before the season was over.

Il Drago
19 May 17, 16:06
NERAZZURRI FAN PINAMONTI REVELS IN NEW CONTRACT
"So proud to sign on at Inter - it's a day I'll never forget. I hope to help the team win lots of trophies"

MILAN - It's a special day indeed for Andrea Pinamonti, who celebrated his 18th birthday by signing a contract with Inter until 2021.

"It's a day I'll never forget - putting pen to paper on the contract I've been waiting so long for on my 18th birthday," the young striker said.

"I'm an Inter fan so signing for this team is just amazing. I can say I'm an Inter player to all effects now and I say it with pride.

"I hope to help the team win lots of trophies and make this club one of the best in Europe again, which is where Inter should be."

http://www.inter.it/en/news/58353/nerazzurri-fan-pinamonti-revels-in-new-contract

satubito
19 May 17, 16:11

Would be nice since the last 2 games mean nothing at all.

Adriano@10
19 May 17, 16:20
Would be nice but i bet it would also mean a big fuck you to gabi since i really dont see us playing both of them.

firmino
19 May 17, 17:30
vecchi doesn't have the balls, so forget it. even though those two matches count nothing for the table, he won't do it.

Cómi
19 May 17, 17:41
Seriously, Vecchi will still play Eder, Palacio and Candreva over any youth.

M.Adnan
19 May 17, 18:40
Would be nice but i bet it would also mean a big fuck you to gabi since i really dont see us playing both of them.

Neither will play. It's gonna be the 35 years old who's leaving the club next week anyway. Watch.

Ronin
19 May 17, 19:31
who's leaving the club next week anyway
Optimistic.

JJM
19 May 17, 20:56
Turned 18 and got a 1mil a year gift

http://firji.com/sites/default/files/styles/840_post/public/article_images/photo_6.jpg?itok=HaU96na9

PHM1605
19 May 17, 21:22
Neither will play. It's gonna be the 35 years old who's extending next week anyway. Watch.
Fixed.

Y&h
19 May 17, 21:47

http://firji.com/sites/default/files/styles/840_post/public/article_images/photo_6.jpg?itok=HaU96na9

We shouldn't have tied down one of our biggest academy talents when the EPL top clubs were after him?

Can you imagine what would have happened if we lost him to Spurs or Chelsea for nothing? Ausilio's body would be swinging from the Meazza's beams... next to Palacio's rat tail.

JJM
19 May 17, 22:30
We shouldn't have tied down one of our biggest academy talents when the EPL top clubs were after him?

Can you imagine what would have happened if we lost him to Spurs or Chelsea for nothing? Ausilio's body would be swinging from the Meazza's beams... next to Palacio's rat tail.
No just compared it in my head with what I got for my 18th b-day...

ADRossi
19 May 17, 22:31
I for one am fascinated to see how we will manage to ruin this dude's career hopes and aspirations.

firmino
19 May 17, 22:50
Ausilio's body would be swinging from the Meazza's beams... next to Palacio's rat tail.

And rightfully so.

thatdude
19 May 17, 22:52
I for one am fascinated to see how we will manage to ruin this dude's career hopes and aspirations.

Never been more confident of anything in my life. So excited to see what the future doesn't hold for him

Pimpin
19 May 17, 23:04

we need to evaluate palacio if he still is worthy of a 3 year extension

Candreva Crosses
20 May 17, 02:58
we need to evaluate palacio if he still is worthy of a 3 year extension

I doubt it, maybe 5.

A.l.i
28 May 17, 20:29
Backup for Icardi next season?

thatdude
28 May 17, 20:47
Backup for Icardi next season?

I think that will be Eder, he will be 3rd choice. Not sure if it's best he's stays if that's the case

firmino
29 May 17, 10:33

i want a shirt with the full image of this guy wearing this very shirt.

Ronin
29 May 17, 13:42
I think that will be Eder, he will be 3rd choice. Not sure if it's best he's stays if that's the case
There's Caprari as well. I don't think he'll have any spot on the team next season, sadly. Maybe some Serie B football will do him good.

CoolMan44
29 May 17, 14:15
We'll have to choose wisely who we send him to though. In the past we've made some terrible loans to teams who obviously have no intent on playing young players unless they are out of options (ie. Cagliari)

thatdude
29 May 17, 16:24
We'll have to choose wisely who we send him to though. In the past we've made some terrible loans to teams who obviously have no intent on playing young players unless they are out of options (ie. Cagliari)

Should send him to Pescara under Zemen

Universe
30 May 17, 15:48
He's 24 in two months. I'm not in favor of having him in Serie B at that age, unless we want like a Lapadula shitstain. The guys who flourished under Zeman's previous tenure at Pescara, namely Veratti, Insigne and Immobile were 20 and 21 years old at the time. And this is pure speculation but I have a hunch Zeman won't be as successful this time.

I'd prefer to keep him at a Serie A side but as has already been mentioned, it's hard to find a team that can guarantee him playing time.

Harpsabu
30 May 17, 15:53
He's 24 in two months. I'm not in favor of having him in Serie B at that age, unless we want like a Lapadula shitstain. The guys who flourished under Zeman's previous tenure at Pescara, namely Veratti, Insigne and Immobile were 20 and 21 years old at the time. And this is pure speculation but I have a hunch Zeman won't be as successful this time.

I'd prefer to keep him at a Serie A side but as has already been mentioned, it's hard to find a team that can guarantee him playing time.

Pinamonti?? Isnt he 18??

thatdude
30 May 17, 16:13

I think you're getting Pinamonti and Caprari mixed up. Caprari should definitely not be in Serie B next year, and he was just called up to the national team so I'm sure there will be someone in Serie A willing to give him time if we don't bring him back to Inter.

Pinamonti is who I'm saying should go to Pescara,seeing as he just turned 18 last week and has basically no experience I think it would be a great fit for him.

JJM
04 Jun 17, 01:53
Pina on Instagram: "Sorry,the treble is not for everyone"

Capitano futuro material right here!

ADRossi
05 Jun 17, 16:16
Reports are we're actually going to give the kid first crack at being Icardi's backup. Sounds promising for once.

M.Adnan
05 Jun 17, 16:59
With Palacio finally leaving, that sounds reasonable. Let's hope we don't try to replace Palacio with a new player. Eder and Pinamonti are more than enough.

satubito
05 Jun 17, 19:13
Reports are we're actually going to give the kid first crack at being Icardi's backup. Sounds promising for once.

Sounds like Spalletti is salivating at the mouth over him. Finally, someone who will hopefully handle our youth the right way.

Ronin
05 Jun 17, 20:31
I wonder if he would've gotten more playtime if De Boer stayed throughout the season.

thatdude
05 Jun 17, 23:14
One of Roma fans complaints about Spaletti was that he didn't give youth a chance so I'll remain cautious on the optimism. Apparently he only trust like 14-15 players in the squad and the rest don't exist

compile
05 Jun 17, 23:20
Can we finally use our youth players instead of selling them off or using them as bargaining chips to get D'Ambrosio?

Fitzy
06 Jun 17, 00:39

Has looked like he belonged out there whenever he got minutes. Very encouraging.

crzdcolombian
06 Jun 17, 03:18

so is 30 million euro Gabi.... the Pinamonti vice?

Batman
06 Jun 17, 03:35
Whenever I think of Gabigol I feel pity, no one would like to be on his shoes. He is like that one guy who gets invited by his close friend to hang out with with other assholes friends who he doesnt know, and they dont want him, and then turns out his close friend has an emergency case so he had to leave, so that guy is stuck with those assholes who doesnt want him there, they might feel forced to talk a little with him very now and then but most of the time he'll be ignored.

crzdcolombian
06 Jun 17, 12:44
Whenever I think of Gabigol I feel pity, no one would like to be on his shoes. He is like that one guy who gets invited by his close friend to hang out with with other assholes friends who he doesnt know, and they dont want him, and then turns out his close friend has an emergency case so he had to leave, so that guy is stuck with those assholes who doesnt want him there, they might feel forced to talk a little with him very now and then but most of the time he'll be ignored.

I would love to be In his shoes. I worked for one of the largest consulting companies in the US and 27 had awesome bonuses. Made over 100k since I was 22 years old. This cunt at 19 because he has a awesome recruiter/agent that over hyped the fk out of him made 3.5 million!!!!!

I will never make that!!! And I make 2-5x more the most people in the US.... so don't feel pity for him.

.h.
06 Jun 17, 14:12
Good God you are cringeworthy.

Zoro
06 Jun 17, 19:11
Good God you are cringeworthy.

Ikr completely unrelated shit to praise himself. No class. I'm confused, am I supposed to be impressed? Goes to show no matter how much money you make, can't take the doucheness outta someone.

thatdude
06 Jun 17, 20:04
Going to nip this in the bud right now, let's stay on topic please.

Sassuolu
08 Jun 17, 08:42
Successful businessmen are usually the most entertaining posters.

satubito
20 Jun 17, 00:03
Linked with a loan to Serie B Parma. Teams in Serie A looking at him on a loan deal as well.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/copertina/fcinter1908-parma-su-pinamonti-ce-la-fila-per-lui-anche-in-serie-a-ma/

http://www.interlive.it/2017/06/19/inter-pinamonti-piomba-parma-le-ultime/

https://www.tuttomercatoweb.com/serie-b/parma-idea-pinamonti-per-l-attacco-la-concorrenza-non-manca-984673

firmino
20 Jun 17, 13:34
as long as he plays, almost anywhere is fine.

abuali
20 Jun 17, 14:53
yes the most important he get playing time but there's the training facilities, coaches, physical trainers all this going to affect his developing because you don't expect a coach who earn 100.000 a year will give pinamonti the same help which will get from a serie A coach like colantono or de lneri

Demokritos
21 Jun 17, 11:52
Successful businessmen are usually the most entertaining posters.

Enjoy a lot

JJM
29 Jun 17, 16:55
Parma officially asked him on loan...

ElDuccio
29 Jun 17, 18:19
this is what i was thinking some weeks ago. I would love to see some of our primavera player there. Specialy because they are favorite to go in Serie A. Pinamonti can stay there for 2 years!

Ronin
30 Jun 17, 10:24
I think he should go there. Otherwise he'll just sit here on the bench and barely get the chance over Icardi and Eder.

ElDuccio
30 Jun 17, 10:57
its not like he will still be a bench player, even if he is the next ronaldo :yao:

The plan in 2-3 years should be: Let Icardi score more goals and then sell him for a very good price. And Pinamonti will be our starter!

Inter7
05 Jul 17, 05:27
its not like he will still be a bench player, even if he is the next ronaldo :yao:

The plan in 2-3 years should be: Let Icardi score more goals and then sell him for a very good price. And Pinamonti will be our starter!

We aren't athletico Madrid, we are a much larger club the idea should be to keep getting better and better players around icardi until we find someone better than icardi.

Shaun
05 Jul 17, 06:08
We aren't athletico Madrid, we are a much larger club the idea should be to keep getting better and better players around icardi until we find someone better than icardi.

Yeah man. Let's not be like Atletico with their brand new 67k stadium, fantastic squad, and European competition every season

ElDuccio
05 Jul 17, 11:56

there are already a lot of better strikers then him, believe me. But i dont want to make a top 30 like Nyall (was it he?) did with "who is better then Perisic" :yao:

Inter7
06 Jul 17, 02:48
Yeah man. Let's not be like Atletico with their brand new 67k stadium, fantastic squad, and European competition every season

Let's not, let's aim to be a Madrid Bayern or Barcelona.

A.l.i
09 Jul 17, 19:34
CLASS FINISH. This boy

ElDuccio
09 Jul 17, 20:54
According to Sky he will be the Vice Icardi. I hope he will get better and better. And Hopefully Spalletti gives him some minutes, not like we did with Gabigol...

.h.
09 Jul 17, 20:55
I think its a mistake to be honest. We need another striker who can score goals, as good as Pinamonti might be, he's still 17/18 and completely unproven

satubito
09 Jul 17, 21:05
According to Sky he will be the Vice Icardi. I hope he will get better and better. And Hopefully Spalletti gives him some minutes, not like we did with Gabigol...

He needs to play elsewhere on loan and not sit on the bench getting few minutes here.

ElDuccio
09 Jul 17, 21:09
I think its a mistake to be honest. We need another striker who can score goals, as good as Pinamonti might be, he's still 17/18 and completely unproven

Well vecchi said 1-2 years ago that pinamonti is really diffrent from other players. Why not integrate some Primavera player like we did with Balotelli or just like every club makes. Or like De Boer tryed to do with Senna. If Inter starts to win it will be easier to do this. Remember with Mancini. Maybe the way we played was terrible but players like Murillo looked prety decent. Everyone was better!

.h.
09 Jul 17, 21:12
short memory I guess?

the year balotelli came through he was competing with Adriano, Ibrahimovic, Cruz, Crespo AND Suazo.

thatdude
09 Jul 17, 21:22
short memory I guess?

the year balotelli came through he was competing with Adriano, Ibrahimovic, Cruz, Crespo AND Suazo.

True but isn't that more of a reason to keep him around and see if he can breakthrough? Now that the competition is less?

.h.
09 Jul 17, 21:28
IMHO there's too much risk in it. One bad injury and we could be fucked.

I dont mind keeping him around - by no means - but I'd rather have at least one competent striker to back up Icardi. Too much risk in just Pinamonti.

I mean imagine if Milan had bet it all on Niang, or we had bet it all on Destro incase Milito got injured, or Martins, or Eliakwu... It's way too fucking thin - one other problem we have is that we dont even really have any players who can fill in for a striker (Eder aside, who is likely to be leaving)

I'd probably be fine with Gabigol and Pinamonti, to be honest, I'm willing to bet on one of them doing the job, but all on one guy? I'd rather go to a casino

ElDuccio
09 Jul 17, 21:33
Eder will not leave and he can also play on the wing. If Pina fails we can still loan hin in January and Eder is Vice Icardi again.

thatdude
09 Jul 17, 21:33
IMHO there's too much risk in it. One bad injury and we could be fucked.

I dont mind keeping him around - by no means - but I'd rather have at least one competent striker to back up Icardi. Too much risk in just Pinamonti.

I mean imagine if Milan had bet it all on Niang, or we had bet it all on Destro incase Milito got injured, or Martins, or Eliakwu... It's way too fucking thin - one other problem we have is that we dont even really have any players who can fill in for a striker (Eder aside, who is likely to be leaving)

I'd probably be fine with Gabigol and Pinamonti, to be honest, I'm willing to bet on one of them doing the job, but all on one guy? I'd rather go to a casino

I hear what you're saying. I actually don't completely disagree. My assumption is that Eder is staying.

If Eder leaves then your worry is very legitimate, however if he stays I think we are fine. If Pina blossoms than his ceiling is probably higher than Eder's so we should play him, but if he doesn't we at least know Eder is not a scrub and can score goals when played as a CF.

.h.
09 Jul 17, 21:39
if eder stays I'm a bit more okay with it as we've seen some good spells from eder last season, but i'd still rather get someone with a better recent record than eder to be honest. Honestly, I'd almost rather we sell icardi, get like 2 younger players who can compete for the starting position together

thatdude
09 Jul 17, 21:53
if eder stays I'm a bit more okay with it as we've seen some good spells from eder last season, but i'd still rather get someone with a better recent record than eder to be honest. Honestly, I'd almost rather we sell icardi, get like 2 younger players who can compete for the starting position together

See now that would actually scare me more than having a suspect backup to a proven striker. IMO if we sell Icardi (which I actually wouldn't necessarily be against) we have to get a Belotti, Diego Costa or Aubameyang type. I've made it quite clear who I would want for our striker position in a dream world (Belotti) but that's another discussion.

.h.
09 Jul 17, 21:55
Mmmm. Like for like Icardi and Belotti I'd happily do, probably, but I've seen much less of Belotti play. How convinced are we this isnt just a hot season but the talent is all there?

When I talk about other players, I dont want to specifically name drop as I'm not a scout, but I'd be spit balling like 2 people like Berardi-tier.

Like, say, Berardi+Insigne? or those two + Keita?

Work say Simeone into there maybe? Berardi+Simeone+Keita would be epic, because there's enough positional flexibility in Keita and Berardi to continue to make a good impact for the team across a range of spaces, whilst still competing for the starting CF spot

Provenzano
09 Jul 17, 22:17
It's time for season loan.

_OC_
09 Jul 17, 22:54
So, everyone in favor of loaning him out, riddle me this;

When was the last time loaning someone out worked for us, in the sense that the player played regularly for his temporary club, improved as a player and came back and played well enough for us to be deemed a success?

I can name 1 instance in the time that I've been following this club, and the player in question had the talent to be the world's greatest footballer. His name was Adriano, and this was 16 years ago.

So if you can't name someone else who we loaned out and turned out to be a success since then and STILL you're suggesting that loaning him out is a somehow a sensible thing, based on empiric evidence and pure logic, you're implicitly resigning to the fact that loaning out Pinamonti essentially means losing him. Or you're just wilfully ignoring the facts.

It might've worked for Napoli with Insigne, it might've worked for Juventus with Marchisio and it might've worked for Roma with Florenzi, but it never ever works out for Inter. Never.

On the other hand, you'd probably argue that, "when was the last time someone even broke through our ranks from the Primavera system, he might as well get playing time somewhere else". It's a fair point, but then I'd argue that Inter as a club really hasn't committed to any young player since... maybe since Bergomi and Ferri broke through?*
Really committed the way you see other clubs commit to a young player, not throwing him aside at the first sight of a (small) bump in the road (say, Coutinho) - or even with no bump in the road in sight (say, Benassi), but just because of the fact that the player is young and/or that there's someone else older and more experienced than him, even if they are of similar or perhaps the latter is even of worse quality (say, Miangue vs. Ansaldi and Nagatomo). And that's not the young players' faults, that's a systematic disease that has haunted Inter for decades.

*Balotelli's the only other one I could think of, and even then there's no question in my mind he would've been a massive success had it not been for his state of mind and the kind of person he is.

1) He's Inter through and through, having played here all his life.
2) We're not exactly stacked in the forward department, Icardi clearly being the number 1 and Eder being the only viable option - if Spalletti sets his mind to it, Pinamonti will get plenty of minutes. Plenty of Serie A minutes for an 18-year old, anyway.
3) Setting aside all of the potential we heard about regarding Bonnazolli, Puscas, Alibec, Acquafresca and the likes, we never really saw it.
I think we can all sense that's it different with Pinamonti. He is and can be very, very special for us, given the chance.

So with all that in mind, how can you honestly think that loaning Pinamonti to some scrub club is the best solution here?

In my mind, if he isn't the one to take the step from Primavera to the main squad and really make an impact...
No one ever will.

38 games in series b or serie a I'd better for his career than bench time at inter.
You can critics the method but it clearly works for others. When was the last time home grown worked for inter as a counter argument? Balotelli? Game time makes champions.

Are you kidding? I directly countered this point and even mentioned Balotelli by name in my post.

.h.
09 Jul 17, 23:02
38 games in series b or serie a I'd better for his career than bench time at inter.
You can critics the method but it clearly works for others. When was the last time home grown worked for inter as a counter argument? Balotelli? Game time makes champions.

thatdude
09 Jul 17, 23:10
It's unfortunate that this will always be an argument due to the way Italian football is constructed with no reserve teams or better yet 2nd teams. One thing is for sure, if we do loan him we can't have what happened to Dimarco happen to him. I would prefer him 5 games for Inter next season then 7 or 8 for Benevento for example.

Honestly we should just loan him to Pescara for a year. Serie B might be good for him, and there is no reason he can't already play at that level. However more importantly he would be playing under Zeman.

Adriano@10
09 Jul 17, 23:43
Is he long enough at inter to be considred hg? If not might be a reason to keep him on one more year.
Also if both of gabi and eder stay i dont think it would be to smart to keep him here especially with us only playing serie a and coppa plus we re probably getting another attacking player.

thatdude
10 Jul 17, 00:23
Is he long enough at inter to be considred hg? If not might be a reason to keep him on one more year.
Also if both of gabi and eder stay i dont think it would be to smart to keep him here especially with us only playing serie a and coppa plus we re probably getting another attacking player.

He's been at Inter basically his whole life, so yes he is already considered HG.

Gabi is 100% getting loaned out IMO. His agent has all but confirmed that.

Black Knight
10 Jul 17, 16:04
When was the last time loaning someone out worked for us, in the sense that the player played regularly for his temporary club, improved as a player and came back and played well enough for us to be deemed a success

Julio Cesar? He barely played for Chievo though.

akusukako
11 Jul 17, 05:50
When was the last time loaning someone out worked for us, in the sense that the player played regularly for his temporary club, improved as a player and came back and played well enough for us to be deemed a success?

Coutinho did well on his loan at espanyol back in 2012 and play with us for 1 season before getting sold to liverpool at profit.
doesn't that qualified as success?

CafeCordoba
11 Jul 17, 10:25
Julio Cesar? He barely played for Chievo though.

I think that's a bit different case as JC wasn't exactly a youngster at the time he arrived to Serie A.

Black Knight
11 Jul 17, 10:58
He was quite young for a GK

Shaun
11 Jul 17, 11:23
Confidence is vital in any sport. I do believe getting sent away to a tiny club in Serie B is a bit of a blow to the confidence of most players, and I really believe young players that gets sent to a Serie B team and yet still struggle to find game-time tend to lose confidence in themselves big time. The amount of times we give a few minutes to one of our youngsters who then perform decently, but then get sent away to the lower divisions without making a scratch down there is ridiculous. Remember Simone Pasa? Looked solid in his few games in Serie A for us, then gets sent to Serie B and doesn't play.

Also, I see people are already writing off Bonazzoli. That kid is still only 20 (a year younger then Puscas and two years older then this kid). He clearly has enough talent to succeed as well, but we fucking sent him to Samp when they had Eto'o, Cassano, Muriel and Eder on their books, then he got pinged around Serie B or some shit as a teenager. And we wonder why our players don't succeed when we loan them out. It's clearly we don't care/think about what clubs we loan our players to. For example sending Laxalt to Empoli when they didn't play with wingers.

thatdude
11 Jul 17, 13:22
I believe this is why we've hired the guy from Palermo, he will be in charge of loaning players and taking care of them while they're on loan

JJM
12 Jul 17, 15:53
Sky Journalist: "Why do you always stop to take photos and sign autographs?"
Pinamonti: "What kind of question is this?" Until two years ago I was one of them, I was waiting for a photo or autograph, I'm still a nobody, but if they ask me, I'm still gonna do it,out of respect for those who ask

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19875508_1500787556608224_6199113058660621634_n.jp g?oh=2b941a9ec766f14412a09592ec70eb14&oe=59C429CC

sei un grande already!

Sassuolu
13 Jul 17, 07:41
Adriano is probably the last guy to go on loan and do well and he was co-owned.

Efrain21C
14 Jul 17, 03:13
Adriano is probably the last guy to go on loan and do well and he was co-owned.

Coutinho when loaned to Espanyol did play well, then he came back and found himself out of minutes again

M.Adnan
14 Jul 17, 08:03
I rather have him stay. I'm not interested in throwing another Bonucci here. I've seen this happen at Inter every single season.

Stefan
14 Jul 17, 20:36
I rather have him stay with the squad.

Javier Zanetti
14 Jul 17, 21:39
Sabatini says Spalletti is very impressed by Pinamonti and everything is set for him to be our vice-Icardi

yoszee
14 Jul 17, 21:54
I hate this vice bullshit. It's like he is a star like Messi but not even one club want to pay him more than 10 mil euro.

firmino
15 Jul 17, 00:12
he should go where he can play. you can only learn so much in training sessions. for his own good, he gotta leave. as a loan of course, for our good.

JJM
15 Jul 17, 00:13
nope...vice-Icardi as Spallo says he can!

yes I'm calling Luciano,Spallo now,it came to me spontaneously

Fitzy
15 Jul 17, 06:43
I hope he stays. He's a talented kid and I can see Spalletti having the balls to give him decent minutes.

Shaun
15 Jul 17, 07:37
Sky Journalist: "Why do you always stop to take photos and sign autographs?"
Pinamonti: "What kind of question is this?" Until two years ago I was one of them, I was waiting for a photo or autograph, I'm still a nobody, but if they ask me, I'm still gonna do it,out of respect for those who ask

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19875508_1500787556608224_6199113058660621634_n.jp g?oh=2b941a9ec766f14412a09592ec70eb14&oe=59C429CC

sei un grande already!

Wow, didn't realise he was quite so marketable. From an aesthetic perspective. Maybe even more so than our current captain

ScottishInterista
15 Jul 17, 07:48
Wow, didn't realise he was quite so marketable. From an aesthetic perspective. Maybe even more so than our current captain

No homo tho

kameru
15 Jul 17, 07:58
No homo tho

We'll see when he grow his muscle a bit..

Lyran
21 Jul 17, 23:48
Move this thread to senior/first team?

Cómi
22 Jul 17, 00:08
Did he play?

Dylan
22 Jul 17, 00:52

I call Icardi a heart throb and you jump on me then pull this post out :brozo:

Batman
22 Jul 17, 00:53
Did he play?

He did and almost scored.

crzdcolombian
24 Jul 17, 14:11
No homo tho

Why? Dude is hot. That doesn't make you gay for thinking he is attractive and is going to sell a shit ton of jerseys. People really need to drop the no homo thing. Its not funny and if you are that insecure then its a problem. Its only gay if you are like I want him to give me a facial.

You think Real bought Beckham over Ronaldinho because Beckham was better? No he was 30% worse but 500% better looking and sold a shit fking ton of Jerseys. Reason Ronaldo sells more then Messi. This kid becomes remotely good and we are going to make insane bank on him.

thatdude
24 Jul 17, 15:21
Why? Dude is hot. That doesn't make you gay for thinking he is attractive and is going to sell a shit ton of jerseys. People really need to drop the no homo thing. Its not funny and if you are that insecure then its a problem. Its only gay if you are like I want him to give me a facial.

You think Real bought Beckham over Ronaldinho because Beckham was better? No he was 30% worse but 500% better looking and sold a shit fking ton of Jerseys. Reason Ronaldo sells more then Messi. This kid becomes remotely good and we are going to make insane bank on him.

Dude. It was obviously a joke...chillbro please handle this.

M.Adnan
24 Jul 17, 15:41
:lol:

J..
24 Jul 17, 16:28
It saddens me when people rather want to bring in an another young striker, like for example Schick, instead of trusting a talent from our own primavera.

ScottishInterista
24 Jul 17, 18:00

Dude...

ChillBro
24 Jul 17, 19:30

Ultimate Chill Bro! Hot is hot... :)

Zoro
25 Jul 17, 00:19
For once I completely agree with crzd tbh.

La Brujita
25 Jul 17, 00:47
It saddens me when people rather want to bring in an another young striker, like for example Schick, instead of trusting a talent from our own primavera.

Isn't this what people used to say when Milito was coming? Give that guy Freshwater a chance. A treble later no one remembers that.

Lenny_and_Carl
25 Jul 17, 02:13
Isn't this what people used to say when Milito was coming? Give that guy Freshwater a chance. A treble later no one remembers that.

You can't really compare Milito (a player in his prime) to Schick (a player developing).

J..
25 Jul 17, 08:11

Milito was 30 when he came here. Not a young talented player.

JJM
04 Aug 17, 19:03
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20597269_1499681016785990_1920663505604755821_n.jp g?oh=1b6ea073baf486418ebbf0ccc6c4f986&oe=59F884E7

satubito
04 Aug 17, 19:38
Needs to stay in Italy to develop further.

thatdude
04 Aug 17, 21:14
Needs to stay in Italy to develop further.

Why? Kids in Spain seem to develop just fine. Probably because hey actually get playing time there

satubito
05 Aug 17, 01:14
Why? Kids in Spain seem to develop just fine. Probably because hey actually get playing time there

I was thinking at strengthening ties with other teams in Italy. Poaching young players in the future from certain teams etc.

JJM
20 Aug 17, 15:29
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20992750_1539034982783481_7858621136696300016_n.jp g?oh=a46aead49d9319df578805eee6af1def&oe=5A34FFB0
move this to the senior team section,he has a pic with the big boys now

Ronin
16 Oct 17, 16:56
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMNdTYfXkAEZbwa.jpg:large

Dude is a real Inter fan. He kept hugging Icardi even after the match.

Tombatu
17 Oct 17, 09:16
It's a little disappointment to see someone like Cutrone and Pellegri already had a few games in Serie A more than him. Hope to see more Pina in the future.

brehme1989
17 Oct 17, 09:44
If we ever play with 2 up front, Eder is in front in the pecking order as well. Don't underestimate the effects of proper first team training. Playing games is only once or twice a week, the other is a full time job. He's better off here learning from Icardi and the others than spending his days with Serie B players and have the pressure to perform at a young age at a very competitive 2nd tier league with butchers and hacksaws for defenders.

I wish that a) we don't give up on him and b) he's as good as we hope he is.

ChillBro
17 Oct 17, 15:55
ya its weird - I really want this guy to succeed and hope he gets a chance for us. I'm not even sure why but he seems like a hard working player, keeps his feet on the ground and really wants to do well at inter. Really hope that he gets in a few cup games and maybe next year when we get rid of eder, he gets an expanded role behind icardi.

Sassuolu
18 Oct 17, 11:28
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMNdTYfXkAEZbwa.jpg:large

Dude is a real Inter fan. He kept hugging Icardi even after the match.

Look at the fucking size of him.

I know he's jumping.

abuali
18 Oct 17, 13:41
inter playing dinamo kiev live for the second leg of the uefa youth league.
pinamonti raping them, scored tow goals and odgaard one, it's 0-3 minute 75 i think

_OC_
31 Jan 18, 23:07
https://scontent.faal2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/27073342_2105928812963647_3170230639305612724_n.jp g?oh=d624014addb7d36fb66c38832bc02412&oe=5AE399A2

:proud: Pure black and blue.

Yes, you could say declining Sassuolo isn't exactly giving himself the best of chances at playing time, but I can't really blame a kid for wanting us more than anything in the world. To me, that's a good thing.
God knows we need that kind of attutide, with all the useless mercenaries running around in our colors who clearly don't give a toss if we win, lose or draw.

Fucking give him a chance.