PDA

View Full Version : Forza Inter Ratings 2015/2016

Y&h
25 Aug 15, 17:04
First of all, I'd like to thank Handayo & Dylan for their help in making this little project happen.

Also, I'd like to apologize for the delay since we ran into some problems that needed solving.

Let's get down to business!

As I posted a month ago in the Rules thread, I started this new rating system that will help us get an estimation on the players' performance season long. Just to avoid any confusion for the new members, unlike Frisko's thread where the ratings are based on La Gazzeta's reviews, this one will give FIF members the chance to voice their opinion of each player after a game. It's a simple process, you click on the link bellow and select a number under each player, sub, and the manager then you click send. You can also access this survey through smartphones. At the end of each month, I'll try to get the average of each player and post them here.

If there's one thing I ask is that you abandon the trolling when casting your vote. Any hate or exaggeration and your votes will be removed. If that negative attitude becomes a habit, I'll shut down the operation publicly and restrict it to a panel of FIF members. Guys, I'm respecting and trusting you and I hope you treat me and this new feature in the same way and remember...

Forza Inter! :interflag:

The Ratings:

http://i.imgur.com/yFgiWwJ.jpgg

Better Resolution (http://i.imgur.com/yFgiWwJ.jpg)

For any discussions or remarks, please go back to the Rules thread (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?8073-Rules&p=1415516).

Y&h
25 Aug 15, 17:12
1Q0mV_Pzd46WGkJXNJwAsq2LgvzuiI88Y5I8Eg4rCMFw

wera
25 Aug 15, 17:16
First off, good luck with all this.

Can we also have a thread for discussing our ratings, or should we do it here. My highest scores were 7 for Jovetić and Miranda (and also Mancini), while most of the others, especially our midfield, got lower scores for being not that great at all. And still I feel generous giving 7s and 6.5s, but I have to set the standard for myself now.

If a goalkeeper has nothing to do for the whole match (like Handanović on Gameday 1), I will give a 4 or 5, I still have to decide. While I feel that players that did more bad than good deserve less than a 4.

Players that get injured right away/get subbed quickly, will get a low score too, because it's unfair to give a 5 when a 5 should be an average score for a player that actually did something. Sure, it wasn't Icardi's fault that he got injured, but I'll compensate next time he'll play if giving him a low score because of not playing is unfair to some of you.

Shaun
25 Aug 15, 17:25
I personally feel a no vote option should be in place. Like wera I was a little conflicted about how to rate Icardi because of his injury. The same problem will arise when players come on in the 90th minute. Or do you suggest to simply not give them a rating?

JJM
25 Aug 15, 17:27
I personally feel a note vote option should be in place. Like wera I was a little conflicted about how to rate Icardi because of his injury. The same problem will arise when players come on in the 90th minute. Or do you suggest to simply not give them a rating?

I didn't give them a rating...only fair imho

armin_z
25 Aug 15, 17:30
Why would you give Handanovic a 4 if he hadn't anything to do all game. I left it blank

wera
25 Aug 15, 17:48
Like I said, we need to decide what to do with those that you would rather keep void. If that is a possibility, I will compensate the next time certain players play so overall scores will be more accurate.

And I gave Handanović a 5, I think.

ForzaNerazzurro
25 Aug 15, 17:57
I think it depends on people's interpretation of the ratings.
Some might consider a very good performance to be an 8, others would say it's a 7, some might think an abysmal performance is 4 and others think it's 2 etc.

I believe you should write us a guideline to better understand the numerical ratings. something along the lines of:

5: average
6: above average
7: good
8: very good

and so on.

wera
25 Aug 15, 18:00
No. It's better for every person to have their own system.

I do feel tho that a player needs to put in a perfect performance for a 10. You know, one in a million performance.

ForzaNerazzurro
25 Aug 15, 18:01
No. It's better for every person to have their own system.

But all the votes are collected in the poll, the end result could be irrelevant.

wera
25 Aug 15, 18:07
Still. The end result is the average that was submitted, some will give friendly votes, some will be pedantic like Simon Cowell, and different voters is what makes a poll interesting. We can give numbers meaning when the season ends, I feel it's better that way.

ForzaNerazzurro
25 Aug 15, 18:12
Still. The end result is the average that was submitted, some will give friendly votes, some will be pedantic like Simon Cowell, and different voters is what makes a poll interesting. We can give numbers meaning when the season ends, I feel it's better that way.

The thing is, say both of us thought Murillo had a fantastic game against whoever, I give him a rating of 9 and you give him a rating of 6.5 even though both of us share the exact same opinion, then think of the other 20 or so people who vote who do the same thing, the poll is then really inaccurate and means pretty much nothing.

I feel that some sort of range needs to be set as to what is good and what is not, at least.

wera
25 Aug 15, 18:34
Use your knowledge of the football game and set some standard for yourself. Murillo gets 6.5 from me because he played a good game, but the opposition was also of a lower quality. If Miranda and Murillo manage to stop high-scoring sides like Roma or Juve to only have 2 shots off-target, they definately deserve a high score, depending on the amount of interceptions, tackles, headers won and amount of mistakes...

Say if I gave Jovetić a 7 now for a good game, and then against Carpi he HAS THE SAME game, best attacking player on the field that scores in the last second, giving him a score that is considerably less or more than against Atalanta would wrong. If you keep giving Murillo the same type of scores for the same kind of performances, it doesn't matter if it's 6.5 or 9, just that you're consistent.

ForzaNerazzurro
25 Aug 15, 18:47
Use your knowledge of the football game and set some standard for yourself. Murillo gets 6.5 from me because he played a good game, but the opposition was also of a lower quality. If Miranda and Murillo manage to stop high-scoring sides like Roma or Juve to only have 2 shots off-target, they definately deserve a high score, depending on the amount of interceptions, tackles, headers won and amount of mistakes...

Say if I gave Jovetić a 7 now for a good game, and then against Carpi he HAS THE SAME game, best attacking player on the field that scores in the last second, giving him a score that is considerably less or more than against Atalanta would wrong. If you keep giving Murillo the same type of scores for the same kind of performances, it doesn't matter if it's 6.5 or 9, just that you're consistent.

I see where you're coming from, but having it that way would take quite a few matches for the scores to settle in and become consistent, also, for people who haven't took part in the vote or haven't kept up with the scores from all previous polls would make the score hard to understand.

Having a guideline wouldn't hurt eitherway.

wera
25 Aug 15, 18:48
So let's try to have a public annoucement for all FIF members, if you watched the game, come and vote!

Some shit like that.

Ronin
25 Aug 15, 20:47
Voted. This is great.

Y&h
26 Aug 15, 18:41
Thanks guys. :)

As of tonight we have 31 participations and the overall results are somewhat similar. For instance, the defense in general had a favorable result in comparison to the midfield's poor one bar Kondogbia who received encouraging votes. However, there is an interesting contrast between the voters when it comes to the evaluation of guys like Medel, Brozovic, and Gnoukouri as their results varied between 4 to 7. The same happened with Icardi but I guess there was a confusion on how to rate him. As of next week, if a player gets an early injury (let's hope not..) or had little action like Handanovic then you can either skip him or use your judgement to evaluate a certain action taken earlier like a missed clear cut chance or a great early save that could have turned things against us.. etc.

Guys, since this is the first time, I'll keep the voting open for an additional day (or two if you want) before I post the results but I need your suggestions on the future time limit.

Is 48 hours good?

@ForzaKovacic: I understand where you're coming from but I decided to keep this one guide free as I feared that my interpretation for certain numbers will shut people out. If some members require assistance then I guess we can discuss it but I tend to agree with wera on this point.

So let's try to have a public annoucement for all FIF members, if you watched the game, come and vote!

Some shit like that.

I may work on it during the final injury minutes of a game and once it ends I'll inform everyone through the match thread. At least for the next 2-3 games until people get the hang of its time and place.

Wobblz
26 Aug 15, 19:17
As of next week, if a player gets an early injury (let's hope not..) or had little action like Handanovic then you can either skip him or use your judgement to evaluate a certain action taken earlier like a missed clear cut chance or a great early save that could have turned things against us.. etc.
I think we should have an "N/A" rating for early and late subs. I skipped rating people like Manaj and Icardi as they couldn't show anything at all. Also I think it would be nice to come up with some text based backing of the rating system so people can relate to, maybe some would rate a player's performance as Excellent with a 10, where others would figure that 8 is a sufficient rating for an excellent performance and a 10 is reserved for some Messiesque on steroids out-of-the-world performance. Also the Google graphs on the results page are very uninformative I don't know whether we can do something about it but showing IIRC percentages on the pie chart is useless - better show the ratios of ratings.

Shaun
26 Aug 15, 19:46
Is it possible for there to be a link to the results?

Btw, who was the twat who gave Miranda and Mancini a 10?

Y&h
26 Aug 15, 19:48
Next time I'll add the N/A instead of the blank spot. :thumbsup:

On the text guide, like I said to Forza Kovacic, I'm willing to listen to suggestions but it needs everyone's input since I don't to impose anything.

As for the ratios, don't worry since that was the original idea. I didn't like the pie charts too.

@Shaun :lala:

Coasterfreek
26 Aug 15, 20:29
wow.. this is cool. Sadly won't be able to vote much.. I only do it when I watch from beginning to end (see old threads)

Devious
26 Aug 15, 21:21
Good work Y&H, great idea, I'd be glad to participate!

And everyone please stop looking at me like that, I'll take this seriously :thumbsup:

Lui
26 Aug 15, 21:28
Sure Devious. Sure.

Ronin
26 Aug 15, 22:28
Is it possible for there to be a link to the results?
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Lofzx_9t4lCpbgEvjMW-1XvTDqa-shRUx9YtF_AEhnw/viewanalytics

You can just change /viewform to /viewanalytics on the link for the results.

Y&h
30 Aug 15, 10:50
FIF has spoken people, but first, I'd like to thank you for the participation.

We gathered 47 votes and as you can see the results are close to those of La Gazzetta (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?3248-Gazzetta-Official-Ratings&p=1434156&viewfull=1#post1434156) that junkie gathered 5 days ago. But before we begin, let me explain what happened when I started counting the votes and why there is two slightly different charts bellow. Days ago, Shaun pointed out a couple of exaggerations when it came to the ratings, like the 10 for Miranda & Mancini among others, so I decided abide with my warning of dropping these votes when it comes to the version that will be included in the final chart. However, to give people the benefit of doubt on the possible confusion with the rating system, I decided to create a separate list with the original votes that you can check bellow.

I will try and update the first page with the season long graphic once the mercato ends and we figure out who is staying, leaving, and coming.

The first count with all the votes:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/FIRST_zpsy0jhdwcg.jpg

I excluded Mancini's 10 by mistake but with it his rating jumps to a figure close to 6.4.

The final version:

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/jbjn_zps0ppkkug6.jpg

Chart for the chart people..

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/knjkl_zpsr03mczyc.jpg

As for tonight, sadly I'm busy 2-3 hours before the game with a test but I'll try to get back before the game ends and post the new link here and on the first page.

Shaun
30 Aug 15, 10:58
Fantastic work. I can't say I disagree that much with the general consensus.

Wobblz
30 Aug 15, 11:31
And on the end of the season we'll superimpose all the charts and we'll have our heroes and villains :fap: I might just as well make and infographic out of this.

Devious
30 Aug 15, 11:52
Shit I forget to vote.

Today after Carpi, Hope it'll be a positive experience.

Great job Y&H, keep up the good work.

Y&h
30 Aug 15, 20:43
Players Rating: Carpi vs Inter (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gk3Xdhl1BVxvTIBeo1VFbWES9mivdKRE_i0cGKuHQeQ/viewform)

Available on the first page too.

king_elnino
30 Aug 15, 20:54
Players Rating: Carpi vs Inter (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gk3Xdhl1BVxvTIBeo1VFbWES9mivdKRE_i0cGKuHQeQ/viewform)

Available on the first page too.

Done.

ronnyle
30 Aug 15, 21:01
Done! now where are my thanks! :P

vasilios
30 Aug 15, 21:11
Nice work Y&h

If you want, I could probably come up with a custom bbcode pretty quickly that would let you embed the form in the post itself, so for example we could hijack Shaun's 2nd post of the thread and it would contain the actual google doc form and you would just have to update the form id every week.

Y&h
30 Aug 15, 21:20
Great, I'm down with it but I may need guidance on how or where to update it exactly.

vasilios
30 Aug 15, 21:34
ok - check out the 2nd post. i changed ownership to you so you should be able to edit it going forward.

i made it pretty straight-forward, if you click edit on the post you'll see the format. just replace the form id from the form URL (1gk3Xdhl1BVxvTIBeo1VFbWES9mivdKRE_i0cGKuHQeQ) with whatever the new one is. This assumes the google URI format doesn't change, if it does, I'll have to update the plugin

Y&h
30 Aug 15, 22:07
It's working beautifully.

I changed the form id with the old one against Atalanta and the new one with Milan and they had no trouble for now. I can even keep the same form, edit it, and change the response destination on my end but seeing how this is working I doubt we'd need that.

Thanks man. :thumbsup:

Armes
31 Aug 15, 01:19
out of curiosity, what kind of info (email, name, etc) you get from participants?

wufoo has some great services too by the way.

Y&h
02 Sep 15, 18:53
out of curiosity, what kind of info (email, name, etc) you get from participants?

wufoo has some great services too by the way.

No information is required.

You see before we started this, I had a long discussion with Dylan and Handayo on the positives and negatives of keeping this poll private. I feared the trolling and people not taking this new feature seriously so I was on the cautious side with a desire to keep it locked for those with Google accounts. Dylan later pointed out something that was in front of eyes and that's the participation numbers. Two months ago, I had a test drive in the rules thread and there was only 7-8 voters since I used that google members exclusivity option. Compare that with the last 47 participation and we clearly have a winner.

I searched for other options like wufoo but my disinterest in signing new accounts took over. :lala:

Sorry for the late answer, mercato madness and all.

Carpi vs Inter Ratings:

OK, guys I decided to extent the voting yesterday due to the insanity of the transfer window deadline on August 31st. I'm happy to say we gathered 51 votes this time despite the hectic performance against Carpi. I guess many people wanted to vent after that last few minutes scare. Anyway, before I start, I'd like to point out the following:

Blue: Best performer
Red: Worst performer
Grey: Injured
Green: Time wasting subs

I included the last one because many people gave the guys low ratings and in reality we can't judge them in the last 5 minutes + injury time. For the final version, I'm torn between keeping this green hue with a separate explanation box above the table or replacing the score with "N/A" if many voters (50% and above) didn't rate the players. I guess I need your opinions on which route to take.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/CARPI%20INTER_zpsn97o8crl.jpg

I have another question..

Seeing how we have two reds above, should I gift it only to Mancini if he received a low score or share it with the worst player?

Ronin
02 Sep 15, 19:38
Wouldn't call Hernanes a time wasting sub. He came in after we conceeded. He was obviously there to help us out. Though I do think that time wasting subs shouldn't even be included in the rating list. Like unless that player scores a goal and saves our asses, no point in adding him there.

Andysam
02 Sep 15, 20:24
I think just putting N/A if they have less than 50% of the votes because honestly poor guys with a 2 only because they played 2 minutes, lol. But I think it's ok to have them on the list just as reference (and keeping the green anyway in case most of the 50% voted, just to try to keep it uniform).

wera
03 Sep 15, 21:12
It will look pretty weird when most will have about a 6 and jovetic will have something over 7 at the end of the season.

Seems a bit off, maybe i should've gave Jovetic a higher score, because he is one of the players that stand out for us.

Y&h
13 Sep 15, 20:44
Updated.

Inter 1-0 Milan on the first page (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183).

wera
13 Sep 15, 20:45
There was no Miranda, bro.

Y&h
13 Sep 15, 20:50
Sorry, my sister's newborn in my hands while making that and during the last 6 minutes.

Fixed.

Shaun
13 Sep 15, 21:03
What, people giving Medel a 7? Santon a 7.5? Craziness

ciamac
13 Sep 15, 21:08
nice work, I just voted but where could we see the results?

ForzaNerazzurro
13 Sep 15, 21:10
What, people giving Medel a 7? Santon a 7.5? Craziness

Santon was brilliant, what are you on about?

Y&h
13 Sep 15, 21:12
nice work, I just voted but where could we see the results?

Check this link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1-9RsY7eYTB3NFWet4eKifNVLl7TVJL0Dg82Vf2Y0Luk/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

wera
13 Sep 15, 21:13
Santon was brilliant, what are you on about?

Santon wasn't 7.5 brilliant.

A 7.5 is like the average Maicon got in his best seasons. This wasn't near it. Still a good performance.

Kazaan
13 Sep 15, 21:18
Shit. Someone gave Handa a 9 and I gave him just 7,5. He totally saved us, it's only thanks to him we didn't lose. I got to be more generous with rating.

wera
13 Sep 15, 21:41
People also gave Melo a very low rating, at least how I saw it. He deserves more than 6.5/7

Y&h
15 Sep 15, 12:28
The Inter vs Milan poll will close tonight (let's say before the CL games) so for those who haven't voted this is your last chance.

51 responses so far. :notbad:

Black Knight
15 Sep 15, 12:41
I didn't vote cause I only tuned in midway through the first half, so I can't give an accurate rating for guys like Murillo who started off badly but grew as the game went on.

Also, my stream was crappy and I couldn't recognize the players sometimes :yao:

Devious
15 Sep 15, 12:45
In didn't vote cause I only tune

In didnt vote?

Gottya :yao:

Black Knight
15 Sep 15, 12:55
In didnt vote?

Gottya :yao:

:yao: fuckin dev

Y&h
15 Sep 15, 22:42
Poll is closed.

61 responses.

Y&h
20 Sep 15, 12:29
First page updated (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183).

Vote now.

Shaun
20 Sep 15, 12:33
Whoever gave Guarin a 7.5 is going to get banned

Kazaan
20 Sep 15, 12:35
For me KDog and Melo 7,5. Everybody else more or less bellow.

wera
20 Sep 15, 12:39
Icardi 8 is also a funny one. :yao:

Shaun
20 Sep 15, 12:41
Icardi 8 is also a funny one. :yao:

It's a striker's job to score, it doesn't matter if they don't do anything else. Or, so I'm told. At least he didn't miss any simple chances this week.

wera
20 Sep 15, 12:52
I gave him a 6, I think, which is a good score. He did great at the goal and got unlucky that Perišić didn't pass to him, but I know he can do better. He wasn't an 8 tho. Especially if Melo, Medel and K-Dog were 7.5 for most people =)

Y&h
20 Sep 15, 13:19
For those who want to check the results.

Click here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1SQSJvwHIQztdlh86Eqwe9-N8upU2Wl226ev1ikEspjs/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

Shaun
20 Sep 15, 13:58
Time to start banning IPs of the people who are clearly high on ecstasy or something while voting, Y&h.

.h.
20 Sep 15, 13:59
Time to start banning IPs of the people who are clearly high on ecstasy or something while voting, Y&h.

once we go on a losing streak and everyone gives out 1s, itll balance

Y&h
20 Sep 15, 14:35
They can vote but I'll drop the weird exaggerations when I collect the votes for the final chart so a ban is not needed.

Although, when the average is out their high scores usually bear little importance as the difference is minimum. For instance, someone gave Guarin a 10 in the derby and when I added his vote with the others, the percentage was 7.44 in comparison to the final 7.41 score.

If there's one thing I'd like people to remember is that FIF's majority will have a larger impact in determining a player's position/form than their enthusiastic attempts to support or criticize a player.

.h.
20 Sep 15, 15:23
What you want to do is to multiply all the ratings by two so they are all integer, and then fit poission distributions to it. That'll give you a statistically meaningful 'best score'.

Y&h
23 Sep 15, 20:47
First page updated, vote please.

INTER 1-0 VERONA (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183)

@browha: sorry for the late replay, I'm, struggling with the flu here. :(

Anyway, I may go for something similar at the end of the season.

Wait, wera banned? :chan:

Batman
23 Sep 15, 23:12
If anyone was wondering who rated 1/10 for Guarin, it's me.

Devious
24 Sep 15, 00:41
That was very generous.

Devious
25 Sep 15, 12:33
where are the results??

Shaun
25 Sep 15, 14:31
He's sick so have some patience.

Devious
25 Sep 15, 18:49
:okay:

Y&h
27 Sep 15, 20:37
Inter vs Fiorentina is up.

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) please.

Dylan
27 Sep 15, 20:41
This should be good.

Y&h
27 Sep 15, 20:46
Someone gave Guarin a 10. :yao:

Anyway, for those who want to check the results (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QZ0ifNU-4MhbizAJHBfcE7oougL97vD-st6u1iSjHqU/viewanalytics).

Kazaan
27 Sep 15, 21:00
Icardi 6, Mancini 3. All others in between. Handa closer to Mancio, Medel closer to Icardi.

Y&h
28 Sep 15, 08:06
Voting is still open.

We have 26 so far and last time against Verona we had only 22, the lowest participation.

Wobblz
28 Sep 15, 08:26
Y&h is there a way to show averages and not those pie charts?

Y&h
28 Sep 15, 22:00
I don't think so but I'll try and find out if I can change it.

I'll be updating the thread, here and in the first page, with a number of charts and links that will display the average performance of each player throughout the 6 games but the injuries are delaying that. I may also include a comparison between two positions (Juan vs Telles at leftback, Guarin vs Brozovic.. etc) but not until the final stages of the season and when both players get their share of playing time. You know, I may even go for a defensive record chart to see what is our most stable backline.

If anyone has any suggestions then please do share.

31 votes guys, keep it up. :thumbsup:

Y&h
01 Oct 15, 13:30
Poll for Inter vs Viola is still open, so for those who needed time out and a chance to think you can still cast your votes.

Also for our briefly banned duo..

I'll lock it after the EL games tonight.

Devious
01 Oct 15, 14:18
If people are still thinking about this game untill now then Im afraid they wont live to vote fot the next game.

Y&h
04 Oct 15, 14:56
Sampdoria vs Inter is up.

Please Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) and click here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1uzgrfTzqHBQeY1y1a8aDDifLjWFzLjz_oBo4mjrx5mg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) to check the results.

ScottishInterista
04 Oct 15, 15:03
Get the feeling from the other responses I might be being a bit harsh on my ratings, seem to be giving a lot of people who didn't do much 5's

Y&h
04 Oct 15, 15:35
Likewise, but whenever I want to slaughtered them I remember the new founded team argument in my face or how they didn't implode after conceding first.

Anyway, I specifically liked our fullbacks and Perisic tonight. This has been Santon and Ivan's best game so far and Telles made his presence felt when going forward.

Shaun
04 Oct 15, 15:45
Okay, who is the asshat who gave the Biabiany a 9.5? I probably should give an infraction for that

Shaun
04 Oct 15, 15:48
Get the feeling from the other responses I might be being a bit harsh on my ratings, seem to be giving a lot of people who didn't do much 5's

I don't think it's being too harsh, but it's really a question of perspective. One person's 5 could mean awful, whereas someone else my see a 5 as just a very average game.

Y&h
04 Oct 15, 21:17
Voting will remain open till Thursday since I'll be busy on Wednesday with comic book reviews. :work:

Y&h
07 Oct 15, 22:26
Tomorrow is the last day to vote on the Sampdoria game ratings.

So far we have 17 votes.

I'll try by Saturday or Sunday to release the final template in two versions, one with a normal average like Handayo's older system and another one more general like the ones in junkies's thread. In addition to that I'll try to come up with charts that display how some players reacted to stronger or weaker opponents over the course of these 7 games. Wobblz I may PM you on Friday for a little advice.

I'm thankful to everyone who participated and continue to make the time for this little experiment to go on.

Forza Inter and in the spirit of our next game fuck Juve.

Y&h
18 Oct 15, 20:52
I have to apologize for the earlier promise since I've been extremely busy so I'll try and post them at a later date.

Inter vs Juve is on (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183).

Link for the results (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bZQRJNq7UxeZn3oZXbBkdBKs4JAYEg10ngPZVxYbUXM/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

Armes
18 Oct 15, 21:21
9 people gave mancini a 10, 6 people voted him 9/9.5

:awyeah:

Andysam
22 Oct 15, 03:47
If he does his 3 subs in the minute 90 he is going to get twenty 10. :)

Y&h
24 Oct 15, 20:39
Palermo vs Inter is up (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183).

Check the results (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1fbLAq5-ouJGSyoY2p3nFT50tJ0KTg-PsA-sarxe08EI/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

Y&h
27 Oct 15, 21:51
Bologna vs Inter ratings are up (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) and the results are here (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a9kuMA2EbG6FyofsOL6e2mcRO7pjLAnCQzTEj9KomtA/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

Pajo
27 Oct 15, 21:52
I cant open the ratigs page.

Y&h
27 Oct 15, 21:57
Fixed.

Y&h
31 Oct 15, 11:24
Apologizes for the delay.

Here are the final ratings for our squad's performance since the start of the season according to your votes. As you can see, there's a "competition" row which mean Coppa Italia will have its place once we figure out the first opponent we'll face on December 16th.

Keep in mind:

Blue = MOTM
Red/Crimson = Flop
Green = Played but not rated (I decided to drop the votes since they were less than 5 in some occasions)
Grey = Injured and not rated

Under the table you will notice a couple of quick charts:

First we start with Icardi, Jovetic, and a third one for them playing together. Then Kondogbia and Perisic seeing how there's a discussion about their form/performance lately. The final one relates to the players who never missed a game since the start of the season along with Mancini. It should be noted that as of the Bologna game, Handanovic is the only one who played in all of our 10 games so far as Mancini rested Santon in Palermo, Kondogbia against Juve, and Medel with Bologna last Tuesday.

I wanted to include more details about of main central backs, Murillo and Miranda, but if you notice the table you'll see that we haven't had 3 consecutive games with them together.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/fif_zps5zgmaxxt.png

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Icardi_zps7dvisk0t.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Jocetic_zpstj69cvgd.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Together_zpszwiflb03.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Kondogbia_zpswrg92iou.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Perisic_zpspurbza18.jpg

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/Start%20to%20Juve_zpsxeubroyq.jpg

Note: Kondogbia was dropped against Juve so here's the chart before that game.

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh290/Punishment27light/five_zpserkzqzii.jpg

Y&h
31 Oct 15, 21:41
Inter vs Roma up.

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) and check the live results (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1R-DwLZZJqDrhd4I1UgWSkGEPOqVH0zEji6L5Wqxzcqs/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm).

Andysam
02 Nov 15, 20:55
Really great job Y&h :D

Handoyo
03 Nov 15, 07:45
Awesome shit

Y&h
08 Nov 15, 12:34
Thanks guys.

Torino vs Inter is up.

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) and Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1g_RsTAGQrG3adq8TOqDaX0Du72bsjDhyZPLy63N8vcg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the live results.

Y&h
22 Nov 15, 20:44
Inter 4-0 Frosinone

3 Days and the poll (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) closes.

Y&h
30 Nov 15, 21:09
Napoli vs Inter is up.

Like always, 3 days and the poll (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) closes.

I may update the first page table before the Coppa Italia game on December 16th or before January.

Y&h
05 Dec 15, 20:45
The Genoa game added.

Here's an external link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DiWdQcIHsm0yw2-8tdPOpjJeuI2wh4RRplkmlb3aTho/viewform) for a change.

Y&h
12 Dec 15, 21:21
Update with the Udinese game.

For some reason I put "2 days left" because the coppa game was on Tuesday... then I saw it's played 11 pm here. :yao:

The poll will close an hour before the Cagliari game.

Y&h
15 Dec 15, 21:14
Updated: Inter 3-0 Cagliari

Ratings: Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cVUyh_OBPpBgfa279M3M-2R5EvghITNOloayVZObSr8/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results.

Same formula even if it's a Coppa game, 3 days and the poll closes.

Y&h
20 Dec 15, 22:12
Ratings: Inter 1-2 Lazio

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12j7I-0nvL05G4RcA9yrisEbnHc2FW8yjbe1g59APxFY/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

After this poll closes I'll try to post the results since late October, the form of our boys, and a breakdown to the best and worst midfield and forward partnerships.

Y&h
02 Jan 16, 00:00
Apologies for the delay.

Here are the latest voting results and conclusions on the player's ratings before the winter break. This updated version continues from where we left off and that's the game in Bologna. Results wise, we've picked 6 wins, had no draws, and lost twice since then.

Unlike the last update, we got to see what Ljajic brings to the table as he started playing regular football after his late sub role on the bench. The same with Brozovic who is picking up good points at the end of the year. Kondogbia is still struggling even before his injury, the same with Melo.

Also, at the end of this update I'll reveal the top 5 performers for this stage.

FIF Ratings:

http://i.imgur.com/yFgiWwJ.jpg

Better Resolution (http://i.imgur.com/yFgiWwJ.jpg)

Blue = MOTM
Pink= FOTM
Grey = Injured Early
Green = Played but not rated / Very late Sub

Handanovic and Icardi shared the MOTM award against Lazio because of their equal points.

Against Torino, Icardi started the game but Ljajic came on as a sub, both of them failed to impress and their points were equal so they got the FOTM.

I made a mistake in the older version when I added Ljajic's score against Sampdoria so it's now removed since he came on at the 88th minute.

Individual performances:

Icardi:

http://i.imgur.com/MKlVNcF.jpg

Mauro started in most of our games this season except for the Roma and Genoa ones where he was benched.

In the Atalanta game he picked up an injury after 14 minutes so his score was removed.

Icardi didn't participate against Carpi because of the injury with Atalanta.

His goals so far were against: Chievo (1), Fiorentina (1), Sampdoria (1), Bologna (1), Frosinone (1), Udinese (2).

Jovetic:

http://i.imgur.com/TNMrDy3.jpg

Jovetic played 12 games out of 17 so far in Serie A.

Before his goal against Udinese on December 12, Jovetic failed to score for 3 months and 12 days since his double against Carpi in the second round.

He provided assists for Medel's goal versus Roma and Murillo's goal against Frosinone.

Ljajic:

http://i.imgur.com/N5hK6x3.jpg

Adem's two goals came against Napoli in the San Paolo and Genoa.

He provided 3 assists so far making him the best at creating goal scoring chances for the team. His contribution was marked in Icardi's goal vs Bologna and the 2 goals (Icardi & Brozovic) in our 4-0 win over Frosinone.

Since his inclusion as a regular on October 27th (vs Bologna), Ljajic played in 6 out of our last 9 games if we include Cagliari in the Coppa.

The two lowest scores Ljajic got so far came from his bench contribution when he joined the games of Torino and Lazio in the last 15 and 30 minutes respectively.

Biabiany:

http://i.imgur.com/nHYybtV.jpg

Jonathan have had 10 appearances this season if we count the Coppa game. It was clear that during the early games we were trying to get him back to fitness.

Seeing how he missed the first 4 games, here are his playing time since September: Verona (28), Fiorentina (30), Sampdoria (28), Juve (X), Palermo (36), Bologna (14), Roma (X), Torino (X), Frosinone (84), Napoli (29), Genoa (90), Udinese (X), Cagliari (85), Lazio (57)

Kondogbia:

http://i.imgur.com/Pzsz0U0.jpg

Brozovic:

http://i.imgur.com/Op2npHA.jpg

Marcelo played 12 games this season: 6 as a starter and 6 as a sub while being subbed off twice.

There's a curious case revolving the Epic one as his role to the team isn't clear. Leaving out Kondogbia's presence and our midfield setup aside, Marcelo has been tossed between getting a starter role since the season's start and against teams like Juve, Bologna, Roma, Napoli for 90 minutes but they were interrupted by the usual rotation he got when we played teams like Frosinone and Genoa and co.

Marcelo's playing minutes since the last update: Roma (90), Torino (X), Frosinone (6), Napoli (90), Genoa (45 2nd half sub), Udinese (30), Lazio (33).

So, is he a vital piece to the first eleven or a super sub? Is Guarin damaging his minutes or is it Konodgbia?

Melo:

http://i.imgur.com/agbJ18j.jpg

As the numbers show, Melo has been on a downward spiral for a couple of months now with no signs of improvement.

Medel:

http://i.imgur.com/cIoCAdt.jpg

Miranda:

http://i.imgur.com/zvqMLvq.jpg

If you take out the Fiorentina game then his numbers are better than Murillo.

Murilo:

http://i.imgur.com/uK2R0cB.jpg

Miranda & Murillo:

How they played together.

http://i.imgur.com/RCQnA6k.jpg

Forwards Synergy:

A comparison between the 3 main forwards whenever they played together.

Icardi & Jovetic:

http://i.imgur.com/HP9614k.jpg

There is a clear sign that these guys are struggling to work together but if you notice they often share close rating despite the gap in other games.

Icardi & Ljajic:

http://i.imgur.com/bj4cRi6.jpg

I could be wrong but I believe the contrast between Icardi and Ljajic is bigger than the one with Jovetic as the chart indicates that when one of them fails the other excels.

Jovetic & Ljajic:

http://i.imgur.com/NuqT347.jpg

Now the finale..

:interflag: :interflag: :interflag: :interflag: :interflag:

FIF Rankings:

Top 10:

1- Adem Ljajic (6.90)
2- Samir Handanovic (6.77)
3- Jeison Murillo (6.68)
4- Joao Miranda (6.47)
5- Steven Jovetic (6.46)
6- Danilo D'Ambrosio (6.35)
7- Marcelo Brozovic (6.14)
8- Alex Telles (6.11)
9- Gary Medel (6.07)
10- Jonathan Biabiany (5.99)

- The rankings depended on the ratings as well as the playing time the guys had these past 2 months.

Sorry for any mistakes (or bad quality in the images) and thanks for reading! I hope to see you next time. :oblivious:

The fullbacks have been pushed for the March update or until we get a better picture on what will happen to guys like Juan, Yuto, Martin and the others.

Shaun
02 Jan 16, 00:05
Magnificent post. Thanks for all the hard work

Fapuccino
02 Jan 16, 05:46
Probably should've made a best-fit line to show the overall trend of their ratings. Although there might be too little sample for that.

ScottishInterista
02 Jan 16, 09:34
Surprising that telles isn't rated higher for me, one of the surprises of the season so far, saying that i hadnt actually seen him play

Devious
02 Jan 16, 09:54
Man of FIF up there, ladies.

Great work Y&H!

Kakaroto
02 Jan 16, 16:51
FIF does really hate Icardi.

Y&h
06 Jan 16, 18:26
Thanks guys.

Empoli 0-1 Inter (Ratings)

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dZhiwqkEMGMN6OCGeLgFRtXZbRQQcrhnmNLAGGN3R-Q/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result

Polls open for 3 days.

Y&h
14 Jan 16, 01:08
Guys, I know the defeat was annoying but I need more votes at least 3-5 more. It's the first time this happened but as of now we only got 3 voters and I guess I should have seen that coming with the mood after the Sassuolo game among other things.

So, I'll keep the polls open till tomorrow if anyone is interested... and because I lost track on how many days passed since the game. :palm:

Ratings: Sassuolo 1-0 Inter (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183)

Ronin
14 Jan 16, 10:37
Voted.

Javier'sSon
14 Jan 16, 10:39
We gothcu.

Aurel
14 Jan 16, 10:59
Voted as well, but I have a question: Can one vote as many times as they want or is it controlled by username or ip or something? Just stumbled on this question since I voted without signing in and after signing in had another chance to vote.

ScottishInterista
14 Jan 16, 12:09
i think i voted twice

Black Knight
14 Jan 16, 14:31
i think i voted twice

Calm down. It's still too soon for another referendum.

ScottishInterista
14 Jan 16, 15:50
Calm down. It's still too soon for another referendum.

The one time i didnt and look what happened then

Y&h
16 Jan 16, 19:37
FIF Ratings: Atalanta 1-1 Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1iJlRSBbv0i65wuvhjbXhD5Pj0bsFrKkDqgu4mw9Sz7g/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results.

Poll closes in 3 days which is the day of our Coppa game in Napoli.

Y&h
19 Jan 16, 20:55
A win at Napoli, Guarin almost out the door, tomorrow comics day. :epicwin:

Napoli 0-2 Inter

Ratings: Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kgqPNBqgEScaStSQP4wBHnCxToSxtrsSsd5AeDffJJg/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Poll closes a day before the Carpi game.

Have fun and give the boys what they deserve.

Y&h
24 Jan 16, 19:06
Ratings: Inter 1-1 Carpi

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dAWcIULJ6mxj8mO0p6nqdHUt11FfzTuJVewATBPTOQE/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes on the day of our coppa game with Juve.

Y&h
28 Jan 16, 12:47
Ratings: Juve 3-0 Inter

Please Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) as we need more votes.

Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/15lnYly12yqAqToH0rWgFOzKlqN-oEGsn9w_y_HovpEs/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the reuslts

Closes in two days.

Javier'sSon
28 Jan 16, 12:52
Some cunt voted 10 for Mancini.

Aurel
28 Jan 16, 13:19
There's always that one guy, so don't bother. If Y&h would get a lot of votes, he could even cancel out the best and worst votes to make a more accurate depiction. That would mean some more work and also would need more voters so I guess it doesn't matter that much.

Y&h
31 Jan 16, 20:48
Ratings: Milan 3-0 Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1txx2V_6Zr2pABId4BjPikrVyqP4BPqMO9WpDqyWcbpI/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Y&h
03 Feb 16, 20:45
Ratings: Inter 1-0 Chievo

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1pwhXsluVWhaas2JC5mFsZsGnxwio869UtLl8vdU3wro/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Y&h
07 Feb 16, 13:13
While the Verona game is fresh in your heads, Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10zQ40Ibp2DqwUQK4X8jasEL5PWWTgFZKEkf17fKuNi0/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results.

FIF needs your intake. :alone:

External link (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/10zQ40Ibp2DqwUQK4X8jasEL5PWWTgFZKEkf17fKuNi0/viewform)

Aurel
07 Feb 16, 13:17
Ah me and you begging for members man...I feel you.

Y&h
10 Feb 16, 16:13
I know that and you should be more pushy. :awyeah:

Seriously though, Janedude said in the podcast thread that he's not noticing the latest updates so why not ask the Admins for a space/portion of the first page to inform people of the ratings/podcast? Maybe under the countdown or Inter.it updates?

Aurel
10 Feb 16, 17:16
Hm well if they're fine with it, I think it would be a great idea and help us in increasing the quality of the thing we're doing.

Dylan
12 Feb 16, 12:42
Have responses gone down since you started?

Black Knight
13 Feb 16, 11:53
Y&h, good work, but I think a bar graph would work better than the pie chart in showing the distribution of votes.

Sorry for not voting regularly, but I feel I should only vote if I've seen at least 75mins of the game, and that doesn't happen very often (thankfully :yao: )

Y&h
14 Feb 16, 21:42
Ratings: Fiorentina 2-1 Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xsB9J5Ozn7FK2Pwmu25Vg2OUa6TkQLjmINDpilrlydo/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Have responses gone down since you started?

Sadly yes.

I believe most of the latest decline could be attributed to Inter's troubles since December as it turned some people away from even finishing the games let alone staying in the thread and voting.

Y&h, good work, but I think a bar graph would work better than the pie chart in showing the distribution of votes.

Sorry for not voting regularly, but I feel I should only vote if I've seen at least 75mins of the game, and that doesn't happen very often (thankfully :yao: )

It's OK. :oblivious:

Regarding the pie question, sadly I can't control how Google displays them to the public. That's why I have these bi monthly reports in bar charts and an updated table.

Y&h
20 Feb 16, 20:46
Ratings: Inter 3-1 Sampdoria

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1X3F4M5UzlELzTnDT_tadh78XGXP_q2JezYV3b1JzX1c/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Y&h
29 Feb 16, 05:53
Ratings: Juve - Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1r_l2P17cL1egeZmQc6XGm1K1gyawD7vrd5AuVgjfTns/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days..

Black Knight
29 Feb 16, 08:27
You should hand out "I voted" badges...

Y&h
02 Mar 16, 21:40
Ratings: Inter 3-0 Juve (5-6)

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1srfgp3YSywt-vs15OmwicEQfP7D1qYGV6m7Eg0Mr9fk/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Y&h
06 Mar 16, 22:27
Thanks to everyone who voted already.

Ratings: Inter 3-1 Palermo

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ROU5R5G3mjUtXXGL0rlgvs6FYGSwc1nEvyZC1XGLN5M/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

Closes in 3 days.

Handoyo
07 Mar 16, 11:55
Just wanna give my shoutout to Y&h for running this shit :star:

Y&h
12 Mar 16, 21:16
Thanks bossman.

Ratings: Inter 2-1 Bologna

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q0mV_Pzd46WGkJXNJwAsq2LgvzuiI88Y5I8Eg4rCMFw/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results.

Closes in 3 days.

Y&h
13 Mar 16, 16:01
If you haven't participated yet then I urge you to do so now because in 2 days I'll finalize the ratings for the last 15 games after the Lazio disaster.

A lot of drama, stats, and the mid-season top 10 players are coming your way.

Y&h
19 Mar 16, 15:26
I'm sorry I couldn't post the ratings earlier (flu) but I'm working on them right now and if I manage to finish them in these next 3 hours you guy will know.

That said, I'm looking at the mid season Top Ten and we have MAJOR surprises. :awyeah:

Y&h
19 Mar 16, 20:15
Welcome to the Mid Season FIF Ratings for the 2015/16 season!! :interflag:

As always, I'd like to thank everyone who took the time and participated these past few months especially those who stuck around after the team's problems before and after Christmas where most of us were disappointed after a good and promising start to the season. Frankly, I almost gave up and wanted to abandon this entire thing seeing how my time was being wasted on a soulless Inter but the commitment and kind words you guys shared were a constant motivation to keep going so again thank you.

Now for the ratings, first I'd like to point out that we had an obvious and expected decrease in participation that started since match day 5 where the numbers preceding that game ranged between 40-60 which is normal after every new feature launch. The new numbers ever since were around 22-30 voters until the Empoli match (immediately after the Lazio defeat) where it dropped to a figure between 12-16 votes per game. The numbers almost dropped under two digits after the disastrous derby games with Juve & Milan but thankfully after the coppa game with the striped donkeys people came back.

Okay, last time I promised that this update will address the fullbacks because, at that time, the future of Nagatomo, Montoya, and Dodo was unresolved and seeing how that's sorted out now I'l start from there after the Ratings Table.

http://cdn.mysitemyway.com/etc-mysitemyway/icons/legacy-previews/icons-256/glowing-green-neon-icons-arrows/110914-glowing-green-neon-icon-arrows-arrow-curvy-down.png

FIF Form Table (20 December - 12 March)

MOTM - Flop - Late Sub - Early Injury

http://i.imgur.com/wN7UUXG.png

Season Long Table (http://i.imgur.com/oyl1Pap.png)

- I made a mistake by including the Lazio game so this update starts from Jan 6.
- The "Average" for the players on the far right isn't for these game but the season long performance.
- Out of the last 14 games, Handanovic picked 7 consecutive MOTM awards.
- Icardi, Palacio, and Perisic have made significant impact on our performances lately.
- Perisic picked up 3 MOTM awards the last 3 game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fullbacks:

Davide Santon:

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2015/0625/fc_santon_jc_1296x729.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

http://i.imgur.com/nsj9ItA.png

As most of you know, Davide started the season as our main right fullback before Mancini dropped him after the tenth week (9 starts) for Yuto who we'll discuss in a minute or two. During most of his games, Santon had a good average score that didn't drop (or rise) as it depended on the team's collective performance.

Danilo D'Ambrosio:

http://a.espncdn.com/combiner/i/?img=/photo/2016/0220/r55689_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=738&site=espnfc

http://i.imgur.com/xLoDpZR.png

Unlike Santon, Danilo started the season on the bench for the first 10 games until he got his chance against Roma in that famous "fullbacks switch" game and ever since he's been a constant starter on our right flank. Most of D'Ambrosio's performances were positive but at the start of 2016 he (as the entire team) went through a drop in his ratings that we'll discuss later.

Alex Telles:

http://www.squawka.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/reu_2352411.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/wKzWhjs.png

Yuto Nagatomo:

http://images.en.yibada.com/data/images/full/75874/inter-milan-defender-yuto-nagatomo.jpg?w=685

http://i.imgur.com/aTwhzOC.png

Same as D'Ambrosio, Yuto started playing against Roma and from then he became our starting leftback. However, unlike all of our fullbacks, the Japanese has the lowest points with a 5.31 average.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Midfield:

Geoffrey Kondogbia:

http://www.goolfm.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/s251.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/NKC6Nhh.png

Season Long:

http://i.imgur.com/8V9I58X.png

Marcelo Brozovic:

http://images.en.yibada.com/data/images/full/74030/inter-milan-midfielder-marcelo-brozovic.jpg?w=685

http://i.imgur.com/tNITVQy.png

Early Season Performance:

http://i.imgur.com/Op2npHA.jpg

I guess most of us acknowledge that Marcelo has been a shadow of his former self since the start of this season's second half and the numbers sadly confirm this.

The Forwards:

- I decided to drop Ljajic & Jovetic from this update since they haven't been playing constantly these past 3 months.

Eder:

http://www.italianfootballdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/508845284.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/rqdBDuN.png

Rodrigo Palacio:

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/GOAL_INTERNATIONAL/e/ac/rodrigo-palacio_yg57frv76fhz1rqtb9fkg7l12.jpg?t=-682227056&w=620&h=430

http://i.imgur.com/2AkCR74.png

Ivan Perisic:

http://www.thenational.ae/storyimage/AB/20160313/ARTICLE/160319670/AR/0/&NCS_modified=20160313104121&MaxW=640&imageVersion=default&AR-160319670.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/SeHPCLA.png

Mauro Icardi:

http://images.cdn.fourfourtwo.com/sites/fourfourtwo.com/files/styles/image_landscape/public/mauro_icardi.jpg?itok=PSkMUxcR
http://i.imgur.com/3SiCdWF.png

Some people may not notice this but Mauro has been quite influential in our games lately as his numbers prove that but take out the games he was dropped or the ones where the entire team suffered first.

Now ladies and gentlemen, you voted (and some of you trolled... you know yourselves assholes, I had to erase and recalculate a lot of your crap :mad:) and I had to figure the Top Ten players so far. I'd like to start by specifying that certain players were automatically dropped because of their short playing time these last 3 months (Jovetic, Santon..) while other didn't have enough points to be included in the first place like Carrizo.

So... HERE WE GO!!

http://media.indiedb.com/images/members/3/2941/2940243/Fireworks.4.gif

FIF Top 10 Players: (Mid-Season Edition)

http://data3.whicdn.com/images/10765926/original.gif

1- Samir Handanovic (6.53)
2- Miranda (6.04)
3- Adem Ljajic (6.02)
4- Rodrigo Palacio (5.97)
5- Mauro Icardi (5.94)
6- Ivan Perisic (5.92)
7- Geoffrey Kondogbia & Jonathan Baibiany (5.87)
8- Alex Telles (5.77)
9- Eder (5.64)
10- Juan Jesus (5.56)

Compare it to the last Top 10 and look at the people who didn't make it.

FIF Top 10:

1- Adem Ljajic (6.90)
2- Samir Handanovic (6.77)
3- Jeison Murillo (6.68)
4- Joao Miranda (6.47)
5- Steven Jovetic (6.46)
6- Danilo D'Ambrosio (6.35)
7- Marcelo Brozovic (6.14)
8- Alex Telles (6.11)
9- Gary Medel (6.07)
10- Jonathan Biabiany (5.99)

FIF's Five Flops:
(That's a thing now) (Mid-Season Edition)

http://orig07.deviantart.net/a9ec/f/2013/360/4/b/poop_by_nichi09-d6zgc1c.gif

1- Roberto Mancini (4.81)
2- Felipe Melo (4.83)
3- Yuto Nagatomo (5.21)
4- Jeison Murillo (5.28)
5- Marcelo Brozovic (5.39)

Thanks for reading and your support, see you next time!!

Aurel
19 Mar 16, 21:47
Hey Y&h in the pole right now Juan Jesus showed up to vote instead of Murillo. Am I the only one who noticed that?

Y&h
19 Mar 16, 21:52
It's been edited seconds before your post. :D

Aurel
19 Mar 16, 21:54
oh haha good. Thanks for the quick fix!

Y&h
03 Apr 16, 21:17
Ratings: Inter 1-2 Torino

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18Glc2projcI27kWFDk5Ovei_SdJP4OFMeG18VwFDCJ4/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results

Apologies for the delay (and the lack of posts lately) as the preparations for the comic con are taking all my time.

Y&h
10 Apr 16, 12:15
Ratings: Frosinone 0-1 Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1WWGpCHi8FDTvucHlvL351eN2gRV6bx0eE3ytNa1_2YM/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the result.

ScottishInterista
10 Apr 16, 12:34
doubt this one will be widely rated

vasilios
10 Apr 16, 14:37
Not sure how much freedom you have with the google forms interface, but one thing I'd suggest is a more succinct layout when showing the results. Something just showing the players along with their average rating. The vote-by-vote breakdown is interesting, but it would be nice to just see a quick summary without having to scroll through all that stuff.

Y&h
11 May 16, 09:53
REALLY? TWO VOTES?!! :fffuuu:

Extended for 24 hours because you all better get off your lazy asses and participate!

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wxt8g39QRT2iYf79bUP7MSDm_G8TbRl8UUYQprV3ISc/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the damn results.

Not sure how much freedom you have with the google forms interface, but one thing I'd suggest is a more succinct layout when showing the results. Something just showing the players along with their average rating. The vote-by-vote breakdown is interesting, but it would be nice to just see a quick summary without having to scroll through all that stuff.

Sorry I didn't catch this earlier and sadly yes I can't change the google forms interface when displaying the results.

Javier'sSon
11 May 16, 10:08
I refuse to vote.

#YourHashTagsHaveBeenMissed

Y&h
12 May 16, 12:25
I've been trying to get a real life. :alone:

Until I saw this..

http://www.toyshunter.it/store/images/D/rockyjoe.jpg

#RelevantPosts
#AreYouHappyNow?

Y&h
19 May 16, 12:26
Come on people, it's the final one & I want more than 5 votes.

Ratings: Sassuolo 3-1 Inter

Vote (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13180-Forza-Inter-Ratings-2015-2016&p=1434183&viewfull=1#post1434183) & Check (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Q0mV_Pzd46WGkJXNJwAsq2LgvzuiI88Y5I8Eg4rCMFw/viewanalytics?usp=form_confirm) the results!

Extended for 24 hours.

Handoyo
20 May 16, 04:53
Would love to participate but I did not watch the game so it would be unfair.

Just wanna say Y&h, despite the antipathy from your fellow forumers, you persevere and see it throughout the whole season. Great job and I really appreciate it.

If it's possible, please continue on for next season.

:star::star::star:

Wobblz
20 May 16, 14:14
Hey Y&h, are you planning on making some sort of average ratings for each player, seasonwide?

Wallace
25 May 16, 07:14
Amazing Ljajic managed 3rd best in second half of the season and managed 1st in first half of the season.

I guess Mancini prefers teamwork rather than individual brilliance.

Y&h
09 Jul 16, 12:42
Would love to participate but I did not watch the game so it would be unfair.

Just wanna say Y&h, despite the antipathy from your fellow forumers, you persevere and see it throughout the whole season. Great job and I really appreciate it.

If it's possible, please continue on for next season.

:star::star::star:

Thanks man, I really appreciate that sentiment & sorry for the late replay since I'm going through personal stuff lately that drove me away from FIF.

Next season? Truthfully I'm not sure seeing how at times I was very tempted not to continue because of the team's constant meltdowns and how people were turned away from even watching the games let alone vote. That and the fact that I'm having these issues lately so I have to think about about it more before I commit like that again.

Hey Y&h, are you planning on making some sort of average ratings for each player, seasonwide?

Yes but maybe in 2 weeks from now.

Also sorry for the late answer.

Shaun
09 Jul 16, 13:10
Thanks for all your hard work Y&h. I hope the personal issues get sorted out soon.

Y&h
21 Aug 16, 16:18
Welcome fellow FIF followers to the extremely late roundup of the 2015/16 season! :interflag:

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who participated throughout last season even during the final games where the enthusiasm and desire to watch Inter took a big hit post Christmas and during March. It was your commitment and encouragement that kept this new feature to FIF going so a big thank you to all of you. Now there's obviously the question of the ratings for this upcoming season and whether we'll carry on this new tradition and truth be told I'm not sold on the idea especially when the process of editing and deleting those troll posts (you know yourself Mr 10 points for Mancini) takes too much of my personal time and frankly seeing Ranocchia in an Inter jersey again isn't encouraging. Nothing against the man but he reminds of a mentality and a time I'd like to seal away and move on from.

I don't know... it depends on my mood after tonight's game.

Enough with that and let's take a look at the final results of the 2015/16 season!

http://cdn.mysitemyway.com/etc-mysitemyway/icons/legacy-previews/icons-256/glowing-green-neon-icons-arrows/110914-glowing-green-neon-icon-arrows-arrow-curvy-down.png

FIF Ratings 2016/16:

http://i.imgur.com/vAjOqHn.jpg

Clearer Image (http://i.imgur.com/vAjOqHn.jpg)

Ljajic didn't play in the last game against Lazio so skip his empty slot.

Inter's Season Progress:

Serie A & Coppa Italia

http://i.imgur.com/kOWYSQM.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Individual Performances:

Due to time issues I went with Handanovic, and a pair of defenders, midfielders, and forwards.

Handanovic:

http://i.imgur.com/tGB0kPP.jpg

Miranda:

http://i.imgur.com/mvShlmZ.jpg

Murillo:

http://i.imgur.com/lz5BBcW.jpg

Kondogbia:

http://i.imgur.com/MrLx0wP.jpg

Brozovic:

http://i.imgur.com/tm3JKFz.jpg

Perisic:

http://i.imgur.com/OgtMkIg.jpg

Icardi:

http://i.imgur.com/xewWjd7.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FIF TOP 10 Players of 2015/16:

http://media.indiedb.com/images/members/3/2941/2940243/Fireworks.4.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Hjsf2rz.jpg?2

Squad Ratings:

http://i.imgur.com/mMxyUJF.jpg?1

FIF's Team of the Season:

As you can see there are 3 lineups that I ended up having because of the voting process and the playing time factor that I had to include in the evaluation process. It's basically the same formation (in one way or another) but the final spot on those 3 lineups was up for grabs between Jovetic (highly rated among them), Medel (most games), and Biabiany who suited the final formation the most.

http://i.imgur.com/xxJ3JdJ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/igjZl7T.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/WCyg5Ac.jpg

Once again, thank you for the support and sorry for being very late. :)