PDA

View Full Version : Ivan Perišić

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Dylan
30 Aug 15, 20:00
https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/en/info/news/detailspage/artikel/italy-bound-39961.html

Official on Wolfsburg website. Welcome Perisic!

I'll edit this tomorrow, busy.

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/11248072_1006560876060718_3425626679256079318_o.jp g

PERISIC IS AN INTER PLAYER

The Croatian international has signed on a permanent deal until 30 June 2020

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale is delighted to announce the signing of Ivan Perišić from VfL Wolfsburg. The Croatian international has joined on a permanent deal running until 30 June 2020.
Welcome to Inter, Ivan!

Big Willy
30 Aug 15, 20:02
AUW

Welcome Perisic.

Ronin
30 Aug 15, 20:39
Welcome. May the forza be with you.

Ziyad
30 Aug 15, 20:45
Welcome..we expect a lot and hopefully you will deliver.

enjoy
30 Aug 15, 21:00
Ivan #Perisic verlässt den VfL und wechselt zu @Inter Mailand: https://goo.gl/Nf8Ead . Alles Gute, Ivan!

#WelcomePerisic

Nero Indigo
30 Aug 15, 21:02
Welcome to the snake pit! Wish you the best in our colors!

king_elnino
30 Aug 15, 21:03
Welcome Ivan.

Credit for tohir's girl for spoiled this transfer come true.

JJM
30 Aug 15, 21:16
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/t31.0-8/11248072_1006560876060718_3425626679256079318_o.jp g

MILAN - F.C. Internazionale is delighted to announce the signing of Ivan Perišić from VfL Wolfsburg. The Croatian international has joined on a permanent deal running until 30 June 2020.
Welcome to Inter, Ivan!

surripere
30 Aug 15, 21:22
Excellent! Finally some much needed pace & width, of which we have sorely been lacking. So what happens now tactically? Can we expect a change of formation?

.h.
30 Aug 15, 21:23
https://www.vfl-wolfsburg.de/en/info/news/detailspage/artikel/italy-bound-39961.html

Official on Wolfsburg website. Welcome Perisic!

I'll edit this tomorrow, busy.

thread whore

Batman
30 Aug 15, 21:26
Good luck, your shoulders are heavy!

ScottishInterista
30 Aug 15, 21:41
Hope he liked what he saw today cause I doubt our club has the capacity to change

enjoy
30 Aug 15, 22:02
ERICK THOHIR: "WELCOME, IVAN!"

Nerazzurri president Erick Thohir spoke to inter.it to welcome the Croatian international: "We're pleased to announce the signing of Ivan Perisic, a player who combines power and technique. His flair and vision will undoubtedly enable him to have a key role in Roberto Mancini's side. He's a quality signing. Welcome to the club, Ivan!"

Black Knight
30 Aug 15, 22:09
ERICK THOHIR: "WELCOME, IVAN!"

I read that as: WELCOME, MAN!

and was like
http://i.imgur.com/XZJSgPg.gif

:yao:

Nero Indigo
30 Aug 15, 22:10

Welcome to Inter, Ivan!

Dayuumm!!! Color him purple and he'll look like Frankenberry's lost twin

http://cdn4.bigcommerce.com/s-nhdw0vmg/products/315/images/505/Frankenface__10753.1400688271.1280.1280.gif?c=2

chipschups
30 Aug 15, 22:30
benvenuto, finally a better player for #20
The best part of this trf is wolfsburg snatch draxler from jube with perisic+kdb money :awyeah:

nutsncider
30 Aug 15, 22:40
Welcome!! Good luck sir

DARi0
30 Aug 15, 23:17
Benvenuto Ivan!

Good luck, I wish you many trophies @ INTER!

satubito
30 Aug 15, 23:21
Welcome Ivan! Our modern Recoba #20. Forza Inter :interflag:

bandiera
30 Aug 15, 23:22
Benvenuto Ivan!

Good luck, I wish you many trophies @ INTER!

:yao:

Howl
30 Aug 15, 23:25
I read on fcinternews that he wanted number 4, but because that's retired he is going to choose 44?

Then again I may have misinterpreted the article as google translate sucks dick.

Sauce: http://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-piano/fcin-ecco-quale-sara-il-numero-di-perisic-e-il-perche-di-questa-scelta-194364

enjoy
31 Aug 15, 00:13
http://i59.tinypic.com/29xuao2.png

OFFICIAL!

thatdude
31 Aug 15, 00:44
Another ugly number if true. I'm a weirdo though, it really bothers me when people pick high numbers. Like I think it's going to make them flop.

Armes
31 Aug 15, 00:47
I read on fcinternews that he wanted number 4, but because that's retired he is going to choose 44?

Then again I may have misinterpreted the article as google translate sucks dick.

Sauce: http://www.fcinternews.it/in-primo-piano/fcin-ecco-quale-sara-il-numero-di-perisic-e-il-perche-di-questa-scelta-194364

You're right. He wanted the 4 due to what he started his career with and because he uses it in the national team as well.

Aurel
31 Aug 15, 00:54
It kinda bothers me that he didn't know what the number four means to this club. Even more so since it's a bit more recent. Does he know anything about this club apart from playing against us in th EL?

Armes
31 Aug 15, 00:59
no, he more than likely knew. it's just bad context on how they wrote the article.

In comaprison to the ones that came before him, I don't really expect much from this guy before I actually see him play in our team for a good 5-6 games.

b4h4mooth
31 Aug 15, 01:49
Exclusive: The Full Transcript of the Inter-Wolfsburg Negotiations for Ivan Perisic

After one of the most protracted transfer negotiations in recent memory, Inter and Wolfsburg have finally reached an accord on the reportedly 20 million sale of Ivan Perisic, who recently landed in Milano. The Inter Offside has obtained an audio recording of the full transfer negotiations from an anonymous source. It's a fascinating glimpse into the persuasive tactics of Inter's directors, as well as an intimate glimpse at the Inter formula in action.

Inter: We want to buy Perisic.
Wolfsburg: Fine. That’ll be 20 million.
Inter: Huh. We were thinking more in the neighborhood of 17 million…
Wolfsburg: That's too bad. 20 million.
Inter: 17.5 million?
Wolfsburg: No. 20 million.
Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
Wolfsburg: Do you have 20 million? If not, I think we’re done here…
Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
Wolfsburg: 3 years.
Inter: 5 years.
Inter: 4 years.
Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
Wolfsburg: No.

rockieroads
31 Aug 15, 01:55
He used 44 at Club Brugge and Dortmund before.

iimilito
31 Aug 15, 04:11
looking forward to see this dude againts bbilan...benvenuto, Ivan!

_Ivan_
31 Aug 15, 10:32
Welcome bro :) forza inter

Wallace
31 Aug 15, 10:54
Welcome, please be the creative player we need.

Maslany
31 Aug 15, 10:58
Another ugly number if true. I'm a weirdo though, it really bothers me when people pick high numbers. Like I think it's going to make them flop.

Ditto

CafeCordoba
31 Aug 15, 11:03
Welcome, please be the creative player we need.

He's a winger, not some playmaker we need.

Devious
31 Aug 15, 11:06
Exclusive: The Full Transcript of the Inter-Wolfsburg Negotiations for Ivan Perisic

After one of the most protracted transfer negotiations in recent memory, Inter and Wolfsburg have finally reached an accord on the reportedly 20 million sale of Ivan Perisic, who recently landed in Milano. The Inter Offside has obtained an audio recording of the full transfer negotiations from an anonymous source. It's a fascinating glimpse into the persuasive tactics of Inter's directors, as well as an intimate glimpse at the Inter formula in action.

Inter: Let's start over -- fortunately, we've devised our own formula for these sorts of situations. Here's the deal: Season-long loan for 2.5 million, with obligation to buy later at 15 million?
Inter: Okay, okay, how about this. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 14.5 million.
Inter: Okay okay, let's add some bonuses here. Season-long loan for 3 million, obligation to buy later at 12 million, with a 1 million bonus if he makes more than 15 appearances and an extra 1.5 million in bonuses if we make the Champions League?
Inter: Hold on just a minute, we’ll sweeten the deal. Two-season loan with obligatory purchase for 10 million, paid in five semi-monthly installments, alongside a 5 million bonus after his first five substitute appearances in away matches, plus a four-year bonus royalty rate of 500 bucks for every pass he completes in a Coppa Italia match or a summer friendly (some restrictions apply), a 2 million discount credit to be applied to all future purchases, 8.6% of profits from all Perisic jersey sales (not including child sizes), the use of Erick Thohir’s personal helicopter whenever he’s out of town, and a complimentary bottle of champagne?
Inter: Wait, wait. Fine. We’ll pay the 20 million. Paid in installments over 6 years.
Inter: All right, that sounds like a deal, 20 million paid over 3 years. Well, it took us three months, but I'm glad we could finally hammer out an agreement that I hope we can both live with. Pleasure doing business with you. Do you take American Express?
Wolfsburg: No.

I laughed so hard :D

Wallace
31 Aug 15, 11:14

I know that.

But this winger is going to create half of our chances in future games, even if they are just crosses.

Devious
31 Aug 15, 11:51
http://i59.tinypic.com/29xuao2.png

OFFICIAL!

Good number, guess you guys know why by now.

dejavu
31 Aug 15, 12:32
Perisic is not enough. We need at least one more winger before close of mercato and pleeeeeeeease for the love of life no Borini.

- - - Updated - - -

Perisic is not enough. We need at least one more winger before close of mercato and pleeeeeeeease for the love of life no Borini.

JJM
31 Aug 15, 13:44
All this mercato stuff going on that we forgot about Perisic already!?

Anyway he said that he did all he can to come here...and he did come here! Grande Ivan!

Big Willy
31 Aug 15, 13:46

You can create anywhere, playing centrally is not mandatory.

M.Adnan
31 Aug 15, 14:18
Is this guy really worth 20 fucking million euros?

I also read that his transfer fees in his career were 250,000 euros, 3M euros, 5M euros, 8M euros and it jumps to 20M euros with Inter of course..

Then what's with all the Kovacic sale for "economic reasons"?

Someone please explain.

Sassuolu
31 Aug 15, 14:38
It's in installments that means at the end of the year our finances still balance out.

Pajo
31 Aug 15, 17:42
Latest rumor is 16 mils + 3 in bonuses.

Inter2010
31 Aug 15, 18:17

Wolfsburg: No retard we'll take you're fucken 20 million Euro.

What fucken useless negotiator.... even my nonna would do better.

enjoy
01 Sep 15, 20:49
Interviewed about the next two matches for Croatia (Azerbaijan and Norway), Mateo Kovacic also answered a question about his own transfer from Inter and his compatriot Ivan Perisic recent move to Inter:

Everything is great, Real Madrid is the biggest club and everything is working perfectly here. At first I was hesitant, but being at the Santiago Bernabeu is a dream. Im glad that Perisic went to Inter, for him and for the club, and I am convinced that Inter is the ideal club for him.

Andysam
02 Sep 15, 01:21
Also welcome! n.n

harshbasur
02 Sep 15, 03:34
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCaOs5tn6Zo

That post hitting sound :awyeah:

JJM
02 Sep 15, 20:21
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nr3OxJfV6g

dat speed!

b4h4mooth
03 Sep 15, 00:58
FCIN – How Fassone and Martic convinced Wolfsburg10
Danny Hansen September 2, 2015 14:16 Latest articles
fassone

It was without a doubt the ‘soap opera’ of the summer, a negotiation that was never easy became, as the days went by, complicated, very difficult. Almost impossible, so much, in fact, that he may never have been able to wear Nerazzurri shirt number 44. To the good fortune of Roberto Mancini, however, at the end Wolfsburg caved in, with the signing of Ivan Perisic announced on Sunday evening, during the match against Carpi. But nothing was easy, no down time, but many obstacles, with some interesting details that our partners at FcInterNews reveals and which reinforces – and very much so – this scenario.

As is now known, decisive for the positive epilogue of this affair was the general manager Marco Fassone, that with the blitz in Monte Carlo convinced Klaus Allofs after two meetings in a few hours. The German is a very, very tough costumer. Two meetings which, however, that was running a very big risk of never being scheduled at all. During the last week before the deal was closed, the same German sporting director, in fact, erected a real ‘wall’ around him, so as to avoid any contact (either face to face or by phone) with the leadership of Inter and especially with the agent of the Croatian, Tonci Martic.

The latter proved to be the protagonist at the end of this negotiation, with a decisive action that was followed by another, obviously, he misfired. The agent continually tried to get in contact with Allofs in the days leading to the two meetings in Monte Carlo (especially at the ‘Volkswagen Arena’), without – as mentioned – never getting any answers. A paradoxical situation, with Wolfsburg who ‘escaped’ by continuing to emphasize the non-transferability of the player. And the days passed and Kevin De Bruyne was getting closer to Manchester City…

Then the turning point, when the draw for the Champions League was held. An appointment that Fassone could have chosen not to participate. Not because they wanted to – that’s obvious – but for the usual unfriendly ‘wall’ created by Allofs. The question now is: how did the two leaders to meet, given that the general manager of Inter was not aware of having to continue their negotiations in Monte Carlo, without having no agreement on times and location with the sporting director of Wolfsburg?

It was at this point Martic entered forcefully into play, not minding the will of Allofs suggested to Fassone to travel to Monte Carlo, in order to put Allofs back against the wall. From here the first meeting (which brought the parties closer), then the second, the decisive one. In short, a great job by Fassone, assisted by the complicity of agent Perisic. A team that at the end of a marathon satisfied all parties involved, especially Mancini and the Croatian player.

Source: fcinternews.it

Pajo
03 Sep 15, 06:28
On that video he looks like a very complete player. Pacey, great off the ball, good finisher and decent dribbling. His stats are also pretty good for a winger too.

Cant say i know him well, apart from his NT performance, but can't say im not exited to see him and Ljajic supporting Jojo/Icardi.

Ronin
03 Sep 15, 12:00
FCIN – How Fassone and Martic convinced Wolfsburg10
Danny Hansen September 2, 2015 14:16 Latest articles
fassone

It was without a doubt the ‘soap opera’ of the summer, a negotiation that was never easy became, as the days went by, complicated, very difficult. Almost impossible, so much, in fact, that he may never have been able to wear Nerazzurri shirt number 44. To the good fortune of Roberto Mancini, however, at the end Wolfsburg caved in, with the signing of Ivan Perisic announced on Sunday evening, during the match against Carpi. But nothing was easy, no down time, but many obstacles, with some interesting details that our partners at FcInterNews reveals and which reinforces – and very much so – this scenario.

As is now known, decisive for the positive epilogue of this affair was the general manager Marco Fassone, that with the blitz in Monte Carlo convinced Klaus Allofs after two meetings in a few hours. The German is a very, very tough costumer. Two meetings which, however, that was running a very big risk of never being scheduled at all. During the last week before the deal was closed, the same German sporting director, in fact, erected a real ‘wall’ around him, so as to avoid any contact (either face to face or by phone) with the leadership of Inter and especially with the agent of the Croatian, Tonci Martic.

The latter proved to be the protagonist at the end of this negotiation, with a decisive action that was followed by another, obviously, he misfired. The agent continually tried to get in contact with Allofs in the days leading to the two meetings in Monte Carlo (especially at the ‘Volkswagen Arena’), without – as mentioned – never getting any answers. A paradoxical situation, with Wolfsburg who ‘escaped’ by continuing to emphasize the non-transferability of the player. And the days passed and Kevin De Bruyne was getting closer to Manchester City…

Then the turning point, when the draw for the Champions League was held. An appointment that Fassone could have chosen not to participate. Not because they wanted to – that’s obvious – but for the usual unfriendly ‘wall’ created by Allofs. The question now is: how did the two leaders to meet, given that the general manager of Inter was not aware of having to continue their negotiations in Monte Carlo, without having no agreement on times and location with the sporting director of Wolfsburg?

It was at this point Martic entered forcefully into play, not minding the will of Allofs suggested to Fassone to travel to Monte Carlo, in order to put Allofs back against the wall. From here the first meeting (which brought the parties closer), then the second, the decisive one. In short, a great job by Fassone, assisted by the complicity of agent Perisic. A team that at the end of a marathon satisfied all parties involved, especially Mancini and the Croatian player.

Source: fcinternews.it
Badass. We finally showing balls. Though it probably wouldn't have happened without Perisic' agent telling Fassone to go to Monte Carlo.

yoszee
03 Sep 15, 16:19
Perisic is playing right now.
If you curious about how he play.

www.crichd.tv/live-sky-sports-1-uk-stream.php

JJM
03 Sep 15, 21:35
http://inter-tube.it/?p=6759

sure loves hitting dem woodworks...

Pajo
04 Sep 15, 06:21
He will fit in well then. :D

Sassuolu
04 Sep 15, 07:18
We led the league on woodwork hits last season.

cloudq
06 Sep 15, 01:20
big, strong, two-footed, crosses well, passes well, heads well

he's gone in a year

bandiera
06 Sep 15, 01:38
That didn't look like a shot on goal to me. Looked more like a misplaced cross that was really lucky to have hit the bar.

JJM
06 Sep 15, 15:07
Playing in an hour for Croatia against Norway

JJM
06 Sep 15, 17:50
Not good today

Batman
06 Sep 15, 19:15
Inter virus infected him quickly..

Ronin
06 Sep 15, 19:32
No worries. We can offload him in January to Stoke.

Michael
06 Sep 15, 19:55
RycxJHN-jz4

wera
06 Sep 15, 20:21
I thought he looked good, Brozović on the other hand seems extremely average at everything.

JJM
06 Sep 15, 21:07
RycxJHN-jz4

Must have happened when I was on the bathroom cuz I watched the game otherwise...I should drink less Staropramen beer,makes me urinate to often :oblivious: anyway that was a nice run from Cristiano Perisic :fuckyea:shame Mandzukic is a total log...good thing he is a Rube player not ours

Michael
08 Sep 15, 04:38
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/COWiUhEUsAAcp4H.png:large

INTER BETTER THAN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE

The new Inter star speaks.
The Croatian prepares his debut in the derby.
"A special match but there is everything to win here. And when a club that fought two months to get you, the decision became very easy. We will challenge many great clubs in Europe next year."

PROOF OF LOVE

"I gave up the Champions League. Wanted Inter. And now the derby."

First words as an Inter player for the pupil of Mancini. "When a club fought two months to get you, the decision became easier. I am not worried, I will play in the Champions League with Inter next year." Ivan Perisic, after two non-successful games with the national team (draw in Azerbaijan and defeat in Norway), is eager to go all in with Inter with the derby coming up. Judging him against the Vikings would be wrong however. His group was one that struggling to play together, with many searching for a conductor. Perisic showed flashes of pure class and the ability to do whatever he wants with both feet. He often put on the accelerator to create a few scoring chances for Croatia but almost all were wasted by Mandzukic. Anyway, the former Wolfsburg player will be presented on Thursday at Appiano Gentile and so, despite moments of difficulty with the national team, he has agreed to talk about Inter.

Perisic, that defeat hurts, the one in Norway?

"A well-deserved defeat. We were not up for it and they played a lot better. Also, it is true that last Thursday in Azerbaijan, we wasted a lot of chances and were close at least three times to take the lead."

What has happened to the team that started so well in the qualification round?

"Then, we all gave 100%. Now, we are struggling. Other than the fact that at the start of a new season, we cannot be at top shape. We must find ourselves again. In October, we have two more games and so qualification to France 2016 still pretty much depends on us."

Especially if Italy can do you a favor by beating Norway on the last matchday.

"Yes, in fact, from now on I will be a big fan of the Azzurri."

The best way to start your adventure here in our country.

"I need to rest a bit after two games but I cannot way to train with my new teammates."

Ready to go and debut on Sunday in a derby.

"There are still a few days left. First, let me go to Milan and work with my teammates. What certain is that I am starting to understand how important this game against Milan is. We will do everything to beat them in a special game."

The feeling is that Mancini wants to field a 4-2-3-1.

"I have yet to train with my teammates. There will be times to talk tactics with the coach. And above all, I will have to earn my spot by working well during the week."

The fact remains that you left Wolfsburg and the Champions League to go to an Inter team that last year finished eighth.

"I plan to play in it next year with Inter. When a big club that looked for you with a lot of determination and fought the resistance of Wolfsburg, the decision became very easy. I know that Inter had a difficult year last season but I think that is every reason to do well."

Do you talk with Brozovic about Inter when you two were with the national team?

"We focused mainly on the games with Croatia. But it is clear that he has told me a few other things. Now I want to experience it first hand in person. I am sure that not only Brozo, but other Slavic players will help me settling in."

Lots of talk about the standings since Inter have started the season with two wins while the rivals have lost points. There's even Scudetto talk.

"It seems wrong to talk about the Scudetto at the start of the season. This is not the time to make claims. It is the time to work hard."

Lui
08 Sep 15, 05:20
Dont lie, all of you felt that run reminded you a bit of Javier. Straight bulldozing, no fancy bullshit, opposing defenders on the ground, beaten.

Sassuolu
08 Sep 15, 12:39
Yep, no need for fancy shit. This guy is physical, great in the air and can score goals much more practical then let's say a Quaresma.

ronnyle
09 Sep 15, 20:13
https://instagram.com/p/7a8xR2NLek/
That heel goal doe. :epicwin:

Universe
10 Sep 15, 03:35
https://instagram.com/p/7a8xR2NLek/
That heel goal doe. :epicwin:

God, what do they film that shit with, a calculator?

Kenny
10 Sep 15, 03:53

Nokia 3310

ronnyle
10 Sep 15, 13:50
Live presentation of Perisic and Ljajic

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t_7wYE99wIA

enjoy
10 Sep 15, 14:03
SURPRISE: Perisic just confirm that Mancini called him :awwyeah:

ronnyle
10 Sep 15, 14:20

Sanyo SPC-5300? :notbad:

uzhang
10 Sep 15, 14:50
SURPRISE: Perisic just confirm that Mancini called him :awwyeah:

Probably mancini side job is master of mentalist/hypnotic or something like that.. FiGC should be investigate

JJM
11 Sep 15, 18:08
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xft1/t31.0-8/11951723_10153676879962642_8869398292740400306_o.j pg
:trollol:

D-Sky
12 Sep 15, 00:29
Probably mancini side job is master of mentalist/hypnotic or something like that.. FiGC should be investigate

he might have experience work at hotline service. He can persuade people to listen to him and feel comfortable...

skyline1908
13 Sep 15, 21:16
Mancini, fuck you. This guy is a winger, HE WAS ABSOLUTE SHIT AT AM POSITION.

Ziyad
14 Sep 15, 12:33
Its first game
It was a Derby
He had three days with his teammates and coach
He was played out of position for long times.
R E L A X

wera
14 Sep 15, 14:23
He wasn't bad.

surripere
14 Sep 15, 14:44
Another 6 months signing

Stoke city in january

Well yeah if we keep playing him at AMC.

Bluenine
14 Sep 15, 15:04

He may have been shit as a winger as well. Its his first game, 3 days at Inter. Give him 6 months.

CoolMan44
14 Sep 15, 15:18
We definitely need to give him more time.

He's in a new team and he was just on international duty so he didn't have time to train much, plus he was on a different position.

Additionally, I wouldn't say he was shit, but rather un-involved. He didn't do anything particularly badly, he just didn't have that many touches. He had one nice pass to Guarin and a good cross.

Batman
14 Sep 15, 15:28
I assume he wasnt that fit physically so playing on the wings might add more pressure to his body, so was played in the center so he doesnt need to run much. As CoolMan said he wasnt shit at all, he was just uninvolved, which might be an intentional move by Mancini so he wouldnt get tired.

- - - Updated - - -

I assume he wasnt that fit physically so playing on the wings might add more pressure to his body, so was played in the center so he doesnt need to run much. As CoolMan said he wasnt shit at all, he was just uninvolved, which might be an intentional move by Mancini so he wouldnt get tired.

Devious
14 Sep 15, 21:54
Perisic is going to blow your fucken minds, you have no idea.. Im not trolling Im fucking serious. I had a dream, he's the one we were waiting for long time ago.

Just Mancini better not fuck it up, play him on the wing you asshole!

ForzaNerazzurro
14 Sep 15, 21:56
Perisic is going to blow your fucken minds, you have no idea.. Im not trolling Im fucking serious. I had a dream, he's the one we were waiting for long time ago.

I know he is a quality player, but I doubt he'll blow my mind.

A.l.i
15 Sep 15, 14:46
I'm sure he was played as a free role AM just to have 4 bodies in midfield. He does tremendous defensive work too.

Lui
15 Sep 15, 22:10
No doubt in my mind that Perisic is gonna be sexy.

Sassuolu
15 Sep 15, 23:13

Are you nuts? Yeah let's change the team's formation to accomodate a guy who trained with the team for one day. Calm the fuck down the 4-3-3 will come.

Wallace
17 Sep 15, 08:18
Or it won't.

I don't see any point changing the formation for a single guy, especially given that Jovetic can be far more influential to the team's play in a central position.

Good bye Perisic, you have three months left.

Ronin
17 Sep 15, 08:37
In that case, Jovetic can play as a trequartista and Perisic as a wide forward. Sorta in the role of Palacio who drifts out in the wing when needed.

Wallace
17 Sep 15, 09:46
Sure, everything is worth a try within this space of three months.

thatdude
17 Sep 15, 11:13
We could potentially play something like a 4-4-2 with Perisic as our only pure winger. Guarin could play the other side but the width would have to come from Santon on the overlap.

Johnny Ludlow
18 Sep 15, 07:39
We could potentially play something like a 4-4-2 with Perisic as our only pure winger. Guarin could play the other side but the width would have to come from Santon on the overlap.

Actually, I expect our 4-3-3 to be pretty darn close to this in real life. Perisic being a wingforward that traces back quite a bit and Guarin having freedom for forward runs, mainly from the right. Jovetic and Icardi will be almost like a strike partnership.

Bluenine
19 Sep 15, 11:42

Mancini has been crying about lack of wingers for 6 months now, and he has been sounding desperate to sign Perisic all summer. Perisic himself said that he was excited by the desire and determination of the club/coach to sign him. I am sure Inter/Mancini did not do all this to play him as AM.

However, last game was a derby. We have been playing that formation (4-3-1-2) for a while, and Perisic just had 3 days to train. It is understandable why the coach did not want to change the formation/tactics so suddenly before a derby, without much practise. Give him a few games, I am certain we will play Perisic as a winger soon enough.

Devious
19 Sep 15, 11:51
Yeah that's what Mancini said in the confrence an hour ago.

bandiera
19 Sep 15, 12:05
not like mancini made personal requests before and threw them down the drain (shaq, montoya), not like last time around he wanted wingers and we chased a.mancini and signed kily, mariano, cesar etc, then he changed his mind.. :oblivious: :oblivious:

id be surprised if perisic is played out of position or falls out of favour but at the same time it's happened before so i wouldn't be that surprised.

Universe
19 Sep 15, 12:20
Let's also not forget Shaqiri and Podolski were signed to play on the right and left respectively.

Johnny Ludlow
19 Sep 15, 20:09
not like mancini made personal requests before and threw them down the drain (shaq, montoya), not like last time around he wanted wingers and we chased a.mancini and signed kily, mariano, cesar etc, then he changed his mind.. :oblivious: :oblivious:

id be surprised if perisic is played out of position or falls out of favour but at the same time it's happened before so i wouldn't be that surprised.

Ummm.... no. Kily Gonzales signed when Cuper was on helm. It's also a bit desperate that you are blaming Mancini for allegedly "chasing" A. Mancini. We all know who signed him and how that went. In addition to Kily, one summer before Mancini became our coach we also signed the mighty pair of Fadiga and van der Meyde. One year after he left we obviously signed Quaresma in addition to A. Mancini. Yet you are trying to make Mancini a horrible coach for signing few cheap wingers. Sigh.

Also, are you trying to say Mancini should've not changed his mind and sticked with the mentioned wingers instead of the SWAT midfield? Or what the heck is your point with that line? Every year every team has few poor transfers, not a big deal. Good coaches are not trying to force a formation that doesn't work for too long or keep players who aren't good enough for his gameplan ("Mancini doesn't have a plan blah blah..."). For this reason he rightfully changed his mind about wanting to play wingers and also quickly sold Shaqiri.

Wallace
19 Sep 15, 20:42
You are not getting the point they are making. The important point here is not a few failed transfer, but the constant failure in utilising a winger system despite making a series of historical purchases directly aimed at that.

That means whatever ideology he had has never worked, at least with Inter.

But this is Mancini we are talking about, who is at the apex of tactical strategy and coaching. If he really cannot use the wingers as wingers, he will use them as trequartista (see Figo).

bandiera
19 Sep 15, 23:58
Ummm.... no. Kily Gonzales signed when Cuper was on helm. It's also a bit desperate that you are blaming Mancini for allegedly "chasing" A. Mancini. We all know who signed him and how that went. In addition to Kily, one summer before Mancini became our coach we also signed the mighty pair of Fadiga and van der Meyde. One year after he left we obviously signed Quaresma in addition to A. Mancini. Yet you are trying to make Mancini a horrible coach for signing few cheap wingers. Sigh.

Also, are you trying to say Mancini should've not changed his mind and sticked with the mentioned wingers instead of the SWAT midfield? Or what the heck is your point with that line? Every year every team has few poor transfers, not a big deal. Good coaches are not trying to force a formation that doesn't work for too long or keep players who aren't good enough for his gameplan ("Mancini doesn't have a plan blah blah..."). For this reason he rightfully changed his mind about wanting to play wingers and also quickly sold Shaqiri.

except im not blaming mancini for screwing up a few transfers. why is it that the mancini supporters like to always take what is said out of context?

i said mancini wanted wingers last time around, we brought in cesar, mariano, and then his whim changed. as said by wallace (forza mancini :yao:) above, he actually ended up using figo as a treq. my point is that mancini has done this before so there wouldn't be anything surprising about him doing it again. it was a comment, not an argument or anything like that. and what i said remains true, he badly wanted a.mancini here and kept kily for his "tactics" to start accomodating "wingers". pretty sure "good coaches" don't repeatedly spend a lot of money on particular players and then change their mind when their whim changes..

Johnny Ludlow
20 Sep 15, 07:53
except im not blaming mancini for screwing up a few transfers. why is it that the mancini supporters like to always take what is said out of context?

i said mancini wanted wingers last time around, we brought in cesar, mariano, and then his whim changed. as said by wallace (forza mancini :yao:) above, he actually ended up using figo as a treq. my point is that mancini has done this before so there wouldn't be anything surprising about him doing it again. it was a comment, not an argument or anything like that. and what i said remains true, he badly wanted a.mancini here and kept kily for his "tactics" to start accomodating "wingers". pretty sure "good coaches" don't repeatedly spend a lot of money on particular players and then change their mind when their whim changes..

So, I'm a Mancini supporter and you are an objective and critical observer? Right. Didn't mean to take things out of context at all. You can choose to talk about the problem being the failed transfers or about his "whim changing" magically. Which is more plausible? Did it occur to you that he changed his mind because the transfers failed?

Mancini doesn't make his decisions based on whims. He has his faults and limitations, but he is rational and pragmatic. It is also worth remembering that he quickly abandoned his winger tactic and made the team work very well. People love to downplay Mancini's achievements at Inter the last time around, but it was a very solid team. About his second era, it is still very much an empty page. Atleast we signed multi- purpose forwards instead of classic wingers. They could even make it here, a lot like Eto'o and Pandev (well, he kinda made it).

CafeCordoba
20 Sep 15, 14:27
Was horrible shit when played as AM. In the wing he was much better.

Fapuccino
20 Sep 15, 15:32
I dont know what people were expecting from him. He looked decent in Wolfsburg where they play 1-1-8 formation, and even then he wasn't a standout.

He has 1-2 good traits (ok crossing being one), but hes a major one trick pony.

Devious
20 Sep 15, 16:34
He has 1-2 good traits (ok crossing being one), but hes a major one trick pony.

He works hard and looks an awful lot faster than the Serie A average.. in time and when played in his natural position long enough I think he'll get much better and will be deadly on the wings.

crzdcolombian
20 Sep 15, 18:04
Wish we hadn't bought him and kept that money for the winter transfer window. Haven't seen much from
Him.

We could have gotten Lamela or Cuadrado on loan and saved a shit ton of money. Or used that money to get Draxler like His old team did

wera
20 Sep 15, 18:05
You are just as ridiculous like the people that already see the scudetto for us.

Ronin
20 Sep 15, 18:06
Wish we hadn't bought him and kept that money for the winter transfer window. Haven't seen much from
Him.

We could have gotten Lamela or Cuadrado on loan and saved a shit ton of money. Or used that money to get Draxler like His old team did
Already made up your mind for him after only 2 matches?

b4h4mooth
20 Sep 15, 19:00
Was horrible shit when played as AM. In the wing he was much better.

He is a falsewinger, pretend to be Am and play like shit, then play winger and play briliantly

ForzaMancini

alvaro
21 Sep 15, 06:47
Any gif/video of that Perisic run?

Kova10
21 Sep 15, 10:16
cant believe you cant realize how good he is...
he is great when heading, tricky and pacey as fuck (can only prove it on the wing though, because in italy there is very little space through the middle), has a good shot, what we sadly didnt see until now, and he has an immense workload. the last point makes him so valuable... in my oppinion every attacker in the world should be involved in defending, because defending is a team process, and perisic has understood it.

sure he didnt show the perfect understanding with icardi and jovetic yesterday, but it is only his second game in italy, thus chill and wait.

Denis2906
21 Sep 15, 11:33
I am Croatian, so I watched all Ivans games for the national team. In croatia he has the most scorred goals. This si not due to his techniqe, shot or speed, but because he is a hard worker on the field. You will never see him los gas, until the end of the game. For me, Inter lacked palyser that play with heart and work hard. Tat is what we got with Ivan. Still he is much much better on the wing than AM. He does not have the pass or the drible to play in the center field. I hope Manchini will not force him on the wrong position.
(my first post) FORZA INTER

Devious
21 Sep 15, 11:44
I always preferred players with high work rate, he kinda reminds me of Dirk Kuyt at his time in Liverpool, for a winger he works harder than everyone else offensively and defensively, I respect that alot.

Also has anyone noticed that he won every single ariel duel in the Chievo game? The guy is a freaken tower.

bandiera
21 Sep 15, 11:45
dirk kuyt was the fucking man

monster09
21 Sep 15, 11:57
I always preferred players with high work rate, he kinda reminds me of Dirk Kuyt at his time in Liverpool, for a winger he works harder than everyone else offensively and defensively, I respect that alot.

Also has anyone noticed that he won every single ariel duel in the Chievo game? The guy is a freaken tower.

Actually that's wrong. He won 7/12 aerial duels. ;)

On the other hand he won 100% of the tackles though. 1/1.

qs009
21 Sep 15, 11:59

This is the most impresive point about his performance. We can play lateral throw-ins directly to his head in the penalty box.

thatdude
21 Sep 15, 12:46
I wish Icardi would have continued his run into the box when Ivan put that cross on a platter in the 6 yard box so he could get an assist under his belt.

Ronin
21 Sep 15, 13:56
Here's Perisic run: https://twitter.com/Fcinterdata/status/645571431598829568

Icardi also made a nice run there to get on the box but Perisic messed it up.

chhstr
21 Sep 15, 14:19
He was one of my Rossoneri friend's favorite domestic player, until he singed for Inter.

Jane The Virgin
21 Sep 15, 14:33
Him.

fuck cuadrado tbfh.

id rather have thohir donate that money to the red cross or freaking isis.

Big Willy
21 Sep 15, 14:44
I thought he was pretty good yesterday. You can see his quality instantly.

Minardista
21 Sep 15, 15:12
I don't understand his deployment. Tactically, I'm for the most part clueless, let's be clear, this is a post of trying to understand rather than assert knowledge. But from what I understand Mancini wants his playmakers to stay in tight and let the overlapping fullbacks bomb down the wing instead (i.e. Telles), with Melo dropping in as the "bully" to assist the CBs if possession turns over. But that deprives Perisic of exploiting his key skills. From what I witnessed of him at Bremen, he is a good natural winger. Oodles of pace, good crossing, high workrate. But I don't see the point if Mancini bought him to shoehorn him in a system that asks him to play more centrally than at Bremen.

But presumably that isn't it, because I don't believe Mancini would spend 3 months pursuing a player to buy him and then ask him to change his role. What am I not understanding here? What is he up to?

ronnyle
21 Sep 15, 15:16
Highlight of Perisic vs Chievo :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zykndc6nNDU

Jassa
21 Sep 15, 15:43
I don't understand his deployment. Tactically, I'm for the most part clueless, let's be clear, this is a post of trying to understand rather than assert knowledge. But from what I understand Mancini wants his playmakers to stay in tight and let the overlapping fullbacks bomb down the wing instead (i.e. Telles), with Melo dropping in as the "bully" to assist the CBs if possession turns over. But that deprives Perisic of exploiting his key skills. From what I witnessed of him at Bremen, he is a good natural winger. Oodles of pace, good crossing, high workrate. But I don't see the point if Mancini bought him to shoehorn him in a system that asks him to play more centrally than at Bremen.

But presumably that isn't it, because I don't believe Mancini would spend 3 months pursuing a player to buy him and then ask him to change his role. What am I not understanding here? What is he up to?

I dont think he played for Bremen.

Minardista
21 Sep 15, 18:18
I dont think he played for Bremen.

Wolfsburg...Bremen...both have green shirts, I get confused :oblivious:

Adriano@10
21 Sep 15, 19:04
I really think that mancini s idea is to give both jojo and perisic kind of a free role behind Icardi. Imho we could allready see this against chievo with both of them beeing all over the place. Anyway the problem here seems to be the understanding of the two often they we re occuping the same space and thus making it easy for the chievo defense.

IRR26
23 Sep 15, 20:44
Perisic is very important player for any team to have. He almost never loses the ball. Good playing forward and at defending. Very quick and good stamina.

Big Willy
23 Sep 15, 20:49
He was OK for me, ran all over the pitch and shows some sparks of class. Let's hope he becomes more important soon.

Ronin
23 Sep 15, 20:50
Worked hard today but it just didn't click attacking-wise. He wasn't in sync at all with Telles.

Rimpel
23 Sep 15, 20:52
Perisic and Icardi haven't found each other yet, Icardi always seems to be somewhere else when he's crossing.

Pharaoh
23 Sep 15, 21:42
He almost never loses the ball.

This is my favorite part about him. He maintains possession even when he gets a shitty pass and gets suck in a tough situation he figures a way out of it. And keeps his head cool. Doesn't try to do a crazy guaro cross or shot from 35 yards :lol:

Devious
24 Sep 15, 00:38
You havnt seen anything yet, he is still settling in, I partly blame Mancini for taking so long, but he's getting there.. once he gets involved in a goal, you will see his full potentials.. so glad we signed this guy.. but so far he hasnt deserved every penny in K-dog's way.

Armes
24 Sep 15, 04:30
guy's showing real progress adapting. i liked him today.

thatdude
25 Sep 15, 18:34
He's far more athletic than Podolski. You can't leave any space behind as a defender or he will exploit it and get his cross in. You guys can say he only has one move, the stepover and push, but has it failed?

JJM
25 Sep 15, 19:02
Just another podolski

PERMABAN PLEASE! :yao:

ED 8661
25 Sep 15, 19:23
if you guys remember Pavel Nedved, it's probably the answer why mancini has the idea of playing Perisic in a central role. one can dream.

Batman
25 Sep 15, 21:29
If you guys remember Pavel Nedved, you remember a cunt.

Efrain21C
28 Sep 15, 00:02
No one going to say anything about his magnificent game today against Fiorentina?

b4h4mooth
28 Sep 15, 00:52
Overated, 20 M is to much for him.Ljacic should start over this dude, i see more spark in ljacic play than him.

Wallace
28 Sep 15, 00:58
Give him time, the time frame is six months remember.

It isn't even a month since he joined.

thatdude
28 Sep 15, 01:09
Needs to adapt to Serie A. You can tell he's used to playing in a league with more space. Needs to soften his touch.

Efrain21C
28 Sep 15, 01:35
Give him time, the time frame is six months remember.

It isn't even a month since he joined.

in 6 months we sold all our past mercato, so I wouldn't be surprsied if now Mancio would get rid of him lol

Rimpel
28 Sep 15, 06:31
Apart from his running, he's been a total fuckin letdown. Needs to be benched.

Batman
28 Sep 15, 08:09
Like we have a better alternative, how do we want him to adapt to the Italian football if we bench him? Just let him play and keep on trying, enough with the Shaqiri treatment. Be fuckin patient.

Rimpel
28 Sep 15, 08:25
Calm the fuck down, I didn't say we should sell him or anything. Just bench him 1 game, hopefully that will motivate him. We have biabiany and ljajic, who could fill his current role based on this form.

Wobblz
28 Sep 15, 09:22
Calm the fuck down, I didn't say we should sell him or anything. Just bench him 1 game, hopefully that will motivate him. We have biabiany and ljajic, who could fill his current role based on this form.
I doubt it's about motivation :yao: I'm sure he's desperate to shine in his new club, it's more about tactics and utilising him to his potential, and of course getting to know the league and his new team-mates. Time and playing practice will do it, not benching him. Benching Brozovic would be 'motivating' or Nagatomo, or D'Ambrosio, not this guy.

Rimpel
28 Sep 15, 09:28
I doubt it's about motivation :yao: I'm sure he's desperate to shine in his new club, it's more about tactics and utilising him to his potential, and of course getting to know the league and his new team-mates. Time and playing practice will do it, not benching him. Benching Brozovic would be 'motivating' or Nagatomo, or D'Ambrosio, not this guy.
We'll see about that, I'll give it two more of these performances before you guys are on the same page as me :)

CoolMan44
28 Sep 15, 13:31
The last game, he was playing as an RWB, you can't expect him to do anything when he keeps getting moved around every single game. A new player needs consistency, they shouldn't be moved around from position to position every game, and he's only been here for 4 games.

JJM
28 Sep 15, 14:47
Perisic played a RWB even at Wolfs on occasions...tbh :work:

Ffi201zi002tlis
28 Sep 15, 15:12
keep playing him out of position, then switch him back to his right position when he's already lose all his confidence :notbad:

What a genius plan to ruin a player's career :einstein:

thatdude
28 Sep 15, 16:44
Needs a goal for his confidence.

CafeCordoba
28 Sep 15, 16:53
Really interesting to see at which point he starts playing like a 20m€ player. If ever. I'm expecting it since Mancio touted him to be a blast for the whole Serie A (=> at least 20m€ player).

So far he has played like a 2m€ player.

thatdude
28 Sep 15, 17:00
I think that's a bit harsh. He's been average but wasn't really poor until last game, and that was with him playing as a fucking RWB to start the game and then us going to 10 men.

I can tell you one thing him as a RWB is not going to work defensively. He was absolutely shredded yesterday and this also happened in the Milan game. Luckily we didn't pay for it then, he's just not going to defend well one on one like a fullback, he's a winger. Point blank period.

Universe
28 Sep 15, 17:19
Mancini is the kind of cunt who'll play Perisic in ten consecutively different positions for ten games before finally playing him once in his natural position then turn around and say "you only had one good game out of ten".

Adriano@10
28 Sep 15, 22:00
I mho he did ok so far the guy has been here for not even a month and does not speak the language plus he came from a different league. So i really wonder what were the expectations of him if he s already considered a failure? Imho the main lacking point of his game thus far has been the understanding with his partners upfront ofcourse playing in a different position every game does not help with that.

sanka
28 Sep 15, 22:16
I stand by what I and many other posters said earlier on in this thread in that he is as effective as winger ffs and not where he plays under Mancini atm.

He had a fantastic year at Wolfsburg, he's got two legs and that's very important for a winger, physicality, dribbling and pace. Where else you can have this packet? Powerful shooter as well. He's simply not performed yet to the standards he previously set.

The argument considering his transfer cost ain't football one. We just have to wait till he enstablishes himself here and wish Mancini's fail experiments won't nullify his talent.

TheNetworkZ
04 Oct 15, 14:59
Literally our best crosser sine Sneijder

Ronin
04 Oct 15, 15:00
Telles is great as well.

Happy Perisic scored, hope it helps with the confidence.

Ziyad
04 Oct 15, 15:31
Fantastic job, his running was useful all over the place. His crosses great and he tends to be at the right place both sides of the pitch. Best game for him so far hope he becomes mark of a factor.

Cómi
04 Oct 15, 16:34
In what area did he play today?

Batman
04 Oct 15, 16:48
He is getting better and more adapted every game, good game.

Devious
04 Oct 15, 16:49
Someone has a vid for the freaken goal?

TheNetworkZ
04 Oct 15, 16:50
In what area did he play today?

He was on the left most of the time

Ronin
04 Oct 15, 16:55
We were playing 4-3-1-2 with Perisic in the hole but he drifted left and right a lot. On the 2nd half when Biabiany came in he switched to left wing. When Ljajic came in, he switched to the right wing.

JJM
04 Oct 15, 17:01
He is best at LW...

Devious
04 Oct 15, 17:09
Perisic :heart:

Kenny
04 Oct 15, 17:28
Can't believe that he always succeeds with that bycicle dribbling to his left foot.

hitmax
04 Oct 15, 18:25
He's a beast in the LW position ,it's a crime not playing him there

Devious
04 Oct 15, 20:31
I tried 433 with Perisic LWF and Biabiani as RWF, I raped three opponents 4-1, 3-2 and 3-0.

surripere
05 Oct 15, 08:31
Finally a good game. Those crosses from the left were lethal! Agreed he's got to be starting out there.

Pajo
05 Oct 15, 08:33
Again, he is a winger, not a god damn AM. It's natural he is better at the wing.

wera
05 Oct 15, 08:53
Some people thought he had a bad game and that he is a flop like Quaresma.

Wow perisic , worst inter transfer this summer

Why not play Ljajič who actualy has shown that he can be a great Serie A player? Perisic looks like a new Quaresma and Palacio needs to GTFO.

Sure, he does nothing in the hole, maybe because he is not supposed to play there.

Sassuolu
05 Oct 15, 08:59
God, he runs a lot. Great performance!

Stefan
05 Oct 15, 11:08
He was very good, much more like the player mancini and lippi raves about then the one we had seen before.

Devious
05 Oct 15, 19:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtPsHwxeCog

http://41.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0hxb2d4HD1qibz0jo1_r1_500.png

JJM
05 Oct 15, 19:30
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002011541/2032781310_I_UNDERSTAND_COMPLETELY_answer_1_xlarge _answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

morrisama
06 Oct 15, 20:35
perisic is much better as a pure winger on the left flank. nevertheless, sylvinho is still far better as a left winger too. mancini would remain adamant to play perisic as a second striker.

Dylan
06 Oct 15, 21:31
perisic is much better as a pure winger on the left flank. nevertheless, sylvinho is still far better as a left winger too. mancini would remain adamant to play perisic as a second striker.

What?

Anyway, even when he was playing out of position in previous games you could see he has all the tools to make a good player if utilised correctly. On early impressions he looks like the kind of player that will excel if the team is doing well but if we're struggling to break a team down I don't think he can pull something out of his ass like Jovetic to save us.

wera
10 Oct 15, 18:48
didn't take a long time for Perišić to score today

JJM
10 Oct 15, 19:16
Ivan's crosses are sexy stuff
Perisic bossing today!

Pajo
10 Oct 15, 20:33
Goal and an assist.

Devious
10 Oct 15, 20:43
:fap: and an :fap:

Now watch Mancini benching him and Ljajic vs jube for "tactical reasons", being so fabulous and in form. They should watch and learn from Guarin.

Pajo
11 Oct 15, 00:06
Bench him? Nah. He is too good for that/ Lets play him as AM :D

thoriq_r9
11 Oct 15, 00:13
I bet he had a good chat with Kova about Mancini's tactical masterstroke.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ScottishInterista
11 Oct 15, 08:56
Bench him? Nah. He is too good for that/ Lets play him as RWB :D

Fixed

thatdude
12 Oct 15, 14:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Fp-qvOlXc

JJM
13 Oct 15, 19:11
Scored against Malta...

Black Knight
13 Oct 15, 19:14
:okay:

thatdude
13 Oct 15, 19:40
Dude is in form. Just stay healthy please.

Devious
13 Oct 15, 19:45
http://icdn.pro/images/en/r/e/red-arrow-up-icone-6436-96.png

JJM
13 Oct 15, 19:55
If Mancini could play Ivan closer to goal and more wide instead of an AM or RWB position that would be great...like against Samp.He will score from there for sure...Croatian NT coach knows where he is best(fukcing wings)and he is scoring every game...

Close to a second but the Maltese df in front of him got there first...

wera
13 Oct 15, 21:30
http://footyroom.com/malta-0-1-croatia-2015-10/

also beautiful long ball from Kova to set up the attack that led to the goal

Ronin
13 Oct 15, 21:42
also beautiful long ball from Kova to set up the attack that led to the goal
That cunt.

Inter7
14 Oct 15, 07:44
Perisic has gained some form recently!

wera
14 Oct 15, 11:36
also he is scoring very Palacioesque goals

RMancini10
14 Oct 15, 16:38
http://i1341.photobucket.com/albums/o760/rmancini101/Screenshot%202015-10-14%2017.35.24_zpssfkabbnr.png

Adriano@10
14 Oct 15, 18:21
Oftopic but perisic exists as am in ultimate?

El Matador
15 Oct 15, 01:26
Nah, his non-inform card is LM

thatdude
15 Oct 15, 21:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlJCieBrQxo

Javier'sSon
16 Oct 15, 08:58
Some snippets of his interview this morning:

Inter have also changed a lot of players.

“I was attracted by the new project. Inter won the Champions League five years ago, and are a club that have made history. We can take advantage of the fact we aren’t in Europe, as that takes energy away from our opponents. Having time to train and get to know each other is key for a new project. It’s better to spend a year out of Europe and then make the Champions League, rather than spending two years in the Europa League.”

Would you sign off on third place?

“I would have signed for 16 points after seven matches, but not for third place. And not for second either. I’ve already finished second last year with Wolfsburg. I left Germany because I understood that it would be impossible to beat Bayern.”

What do you know about the rivalry with the Bianconeri?

“During Calciopoli I was too young. I only worry about the field. However, just from the amount of tickets my friends are asking me for, makes me understand it is a special match. And to think the Derby [della Madonnina] was already a great experience for me.”

Will the Inter side that won five in a row be enough to beat Juve?

“No, we must raise our level. And the San Siro crowd can give us a hand.”

Especially since the last time you played there against Fiorentina it was a nightmare.

“That match taught us a lesson. It was a bad night, starting with [Stevan] Jovetic’s injury in warm-up, which then convinced [Roberto] Mancini to change our formation (:pokerface::chan::yao:). Several of us were played out of position. Then we conceded right away, and Miranda’s red card sealed things.”

Without saying you’ll play wherever the coach asks you to, what is your preferred position?

“Left wing.”
We all know this..

Do you consider yourself more of a midfielder or forward?

“I was a striker until I was 14, then I played as a trequartista until I was 20, when the Club Brugge coach moved me to the wing because I could play with both feet. I scored 22 goals from that position, winning the scoring title in Belgium. Being multipurpose hasn’t always been an advantage.”

rest of the interview: http://gazzettaworld.gazzetta.it/features/perisic-joined-inter-win-scudetto/

Kazaan
16 Oct 15, 10:02
Very fresh attitude. I like everything he said. "Juve who? :yao:I competed against Bayern." Let's see how long it takes Inter to break his spirit :challenge:

Rimpel
16 Oct 15, 13:49
" Left wing.
We all know this.."

"It was a bad night, starting with [Stevan] Jovetic’s injury in warm-up, which then convinced [Roberto] Mancini to change our formation. Several of us were played out of position...”

Mancini :awyeah:

Big Willy
16 Oct 15, 15:34
Don't understand how hard is to play him in the left wing, Boberto. IIRC his best minutes with us were in that match where he nonstop bombed dangerous crosses and ran like crazy, can't remember against who.

ahmeds2000x
16 Oct 15, 18:00
Don't understand how hard is to play him in the left wing, Boberto. IIRC his best minutes with us were in that match where he nonstop bombed dangerous crosses and ran like crazy, can't remember against who.

Sampdoria.

Big Willy
18 Oct 15, 20:44
This guy needs to get some balls and attitude, because quality is there.

Armes
18 Oct 15, 20:48
alright, game 8 today and I'm beginning to question what does he have to offer? can't tell anymore if it's mancini's retard positioning or he's just sucking by himself.

Ronin
18 Oct 15, 20:51
He did show some good stuff today with those bursts of speed on the wing. Apart from that, not much.

KevinB
18 Oct 15, 21:01
alright, game 8 today and I'm beginning to question what does he have to offer? can't tell anymore if it's mancini's retard positioning or he's just sucking by himself.

He offers speed, vision, finishing (heading & feet) but he needs to play as an LM or left forward in the 4-3-3.

Not quite easy in such a defending team where only 3 players attack against what, 6,7 defenders?

Armes
18 Oct 15, 21:07
yeah, but with all those attributes, he can't be that strictly LM/AML bound. I know we have a retard coach, still, nothing much individually is coming out from Perisic. Why the hell did we buy him and offloaded shaqiri. What's the point? Just transfer/money rotating until the ugly grandma hits bingo.

Batman
18 Oct 15, 21:27
Wtf? Even though he hasnt been perfect, but he definitely is a threat.

thatdude
18 Oct 15, 21:28
Perisic will come good. I think we're on to something with the 4-4-2. It allows both Jovetic and Perisic to play in their preferred positions, and Icardi also prefers having a partner. I also think it can be good for Kondogbia, but I'm worried with Mancini in charge he might not beat out Medel and Guarin will be our first sub off the bench like we saw today. I also really like Brozovic as a withdrawn RM, it allows for some good balance, although I would also like to see Ljajic or Biabiany given a shot there.

We need to stick with the formation for a while so our team can get used to it and we can start getting the best out of Jovetic and Perisic. However, I'm very confident if we continue to play Perisic on the wing we will eventually reap the rewards. Might take till the 2nd half of the season to see him at Croatia level but the talent is there.

Ronaldo
18 Oct 15, 21:45
I liked him tonight. Our forward line is weak and he doesn't have many options in front of him. An static Icardi and Melo and Medel were his options tonight.

Shaun
18 Oct 15, 22:40
It seems that Mancini wanted Perisic for his ability to run and track back almost as much if not more than his attacking game. I personally have no problem with how he is playing. However, expecting him to be explosive and a constant threat in attack when he is forced to run more than any player on the park is unreasonable.

Inter7
19 Oct 15, 20:51
I noticed he won a good amount of headers to win us the ball which is nice. He has no flair and is pretty direct.

nurko
20 Oct 15, 05:49
Is it just me or he looks a bit like Butthead ?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Butt-head_BevisandButtHead.png

Pajo
20 Oct 15, 06:59
Its not just you, i've had that thought since WC 2014 :lol:

Vincenzi
20 Oct 15, 08:26
Perisic reminds me of that one pornstar that always has great performances, but is straight butt ugly. They're good enough for you to look past their face, but goddamn does it kill your boner when you do look at it. Yeah Perisic would be a terrible pornstar.

A.l.i
21 Oct 15, 16:44
Good game he had. That dribble past Evra was slick in the first half.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Devious
28 Oct 15, 10:27
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xla1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/12189721_976038025772670_4005577193943087197_n.jpg ?oh=4f5bba96e1def7ef40fa3b92a1863e22&oe=56B16859&__gda__=1451680389_2bf1d911973b914663566aebb70e69a e

Didnt know players can use octopus smilies too

Pajo
28 Oct 15, 11:34
Awful yesterday. AND more worryingly, he was as winger. Dem crosses :palm:

Pick it up son. We need you.

wera
28 Oct 15, 11:37
Epic brozo at the back.

thatdude
28 Oct 15, 12:05
Awful yesterday. AND more worryingly, he was as winger. Dem crosses :palm:

Pick it up son. We need you.

He needs a rest IMO but he ain't gonna get it against Roma. Also I think the pitch was absolutely shit yesterday, which doesn't make it easy for whipping balls in or dribbling. Ljajic is used to shitty Serie A pitches, and Perisic will get used to it to.

Very obvious he's still adjusting to the league. People forget how Eto'o looked in our first year despite us winning the treble, this is not an easy league to get used to.

Pajo
28 Oct 15, 12:07
Definitely, im not writing him off. Just saying that he was awful yesterday :D

Sassuolu
28 Oct 15, 12:18
Yeah could've scored twice, I'm counting the header (his movement was fantastic though)

Pajo
28 Oct 15, 12:20
The crosses were the worst :D

D-Sky
28 Oct 15, 12:22
we should investigate, why players cross got worse when they join inter,,,

Pimpin
28 Oct 15, 12:23
Those crosses looked like the ones we had for years by our full backs, nothing unusual

Y&h
28 Oct 15, 12:32
https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xla1/v/t1.0-9/s720x720/12189721_976038025772670_4005577193943087197_n.jpg ?oh=4f5bba96e1def7ef40fa3b92a1863e22&oe=56B16859&__gda__=1451680389_2bf1d911973b914663566aebb70e69a e

Didnt know players can use octopus smilies too

I really like his attitude.

Sometimes I feel that he brings unwanted attention like that 4-2 win promise over Milan but at least he knows how to sell these big games for the media and fans.

That "Samir https://blog.swiftkey.com/content/uploads/2015/05/EmojiOctopus.png.." though. :lol:

Devious
28 Oct 15, 18:04
Is it just me or he looks a bit like Butthead ?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/71/Butt-head_BevisandButtHead.png

No that would be Shark.

Shark
28 Oct 15, 21:19
Yeah that's me.

Perisic's head looks like a q-tip:

http://thebeautystop.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/q-tip.jpg

A.l.i
29 Oct 15, 19:25
His work rate and movement is fantastic nontheless.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Shark
29 Oct 15, 20:59
Is he equally good with both feet? He has almost always opted to cross with his left after dribbling instead of cutting in and trying to shoot/pass with his right. He's done it so often it seems the defenders started to predict his decision.

Javier'sSon
29 Oct 15, 21:09
I'm pretty sure he's a right footer who has the unique ability of using both feet quite comfortably and even alternates both in set pieces! Only player I know who does this as well is Cazorla.
I could be wrong though (never watched him in the Bundesliga) and he's actually a left footer with his right as the weaker one, checked transfermarkt and under the foot section they put 'both'.

Pajo
29 Oct 15, 21:20
He is right footed.

Rasha
29 Oct 15, 22:44
sneijder ? no ?

thatdude
30 Oct 15, 02:38
I'm pretty sure he's a right footer who has the unique ability of using both feet quite comfortably and even alternates both in set pieces! Only player I know who does this as well is Cazorla.
I could be wrong though (never watched him in the Bundesliga) and he's actually a left footer with his right as the weaker one, checked transfermarkt and under the foot section they put 'both'.

Perisic is right footed. And by the way Hernanes also used to take free kicks with both legs. In fact in Brazil he once scored two free kicks in one game using both legs.

Javier'sSon
30 Oct 15, 07:42
Right can't believe I forgot about Hernanes. Those types of players are very rare though.

wera
30 Oct 15, 07:53
There are a few.

Eriksen. Sneijder. CR. Cazorla. Adriano (the Barcelona one). Ribery. Totti. Kroos.

Javier'sSon
30 Oct 15, 07:55
Wera I know lots of players play with both, what I meant was rarely you see players who are almost as good with both! All the players you listed, except for Cazorla, have a much stronger foot than the other even if the weaker one is not bad at all.

wera
30 Oct 15, 08:01
I disagree. Totti, Kroos, CR and Adriano can do anything with both legs.

Thiago Alcantara is pretty capable with both too

Javier'sSon
30 Oct 15, 08:09
Nah, Totti, Kroos are so much better with their right than left. Surprised you think they're equal with both to be honest! Adriano the brazilian left back? He's also a lot better with his left. Ronaldo have not once took a free kick with his left, tells you that he trusts and prefers his right more.

Don't get me wrong they are very capable of using both and are not one dimensional like most footballers are, but come one it's obvious they have a stronger foot than the other even though the other is good too.

Pajo
30 Oct 15, 08:20
True that. They are capable, but not equally good.

Shark
30 Oct 15, 09:15
My earlier post was intended to point out that Perisic decides to cross/pass way too often rather than cutting in and going for a shot, regardless of which foot he prefers.

Universe
27 Nov 15, 03:32
I ask this every game and everyone ignores me but is Perisic right or left footed? I still don't have a fucking clue.

ADRossi
27 Nov 15, 03:40
I ask this every game and everyone ignores me but is Perisic right or left footed? I still don't have a fucking clue.

When I play with him on FIFA he's right footed, so let's go with that. Seems like he has a strong weak foot regardless considering we can't tell by watching.

bandiera
27 Nov 15, 03:56
perisic is naturally right footed although he's clearly good with his left.

chipschups
27 Nov 15, 05:24
Poorman Ronaldo, isnt it already explained everything?

ADRossi
30 Nov 15, 21:55
Has done absolutely nothing to warrant his price tag at this point. Not giving up on him by any means, but would like to see some encouraging signs.

morrisama
01 Dec 15, 00:30
perisic obviously has to increase his level of play. he's been getting lots of chances but still on the average range. him and mancini must fix it asap.

Armes
01 Dec 15, 01:12
he's on loan with option, not obligation right?

:yao2: right?

Zlatan4life
01 Dec 15, 01:13
Perišić was fantastic against Napoli and was our only player who did well offensively.

ADRossi
01 Dec 15, 01:52
Perišić was fantastic against Napoli and was our only player who did well offensively.

I think you confused Ljajic and Perisic mate