PDA

View Full Version : 2015 Forza Inter Forum Oscars RESULTS

Shaun
13 Jan 16, 14:45
Best Overall Poster
1. Shaun 40 pts (Three straight years:brozo:)
2. Universe and Y&h tied on 25

Best Football Poster

1. thatdude 28 pts
2. Bluenine 24 pts
3. bandiera 20 pts

Most Diverse Poster

1. Wera 38 pts
2. Pimp 20 pts
3. Universe 19 pts

Most Serious Member

1. Bandiera 39 pts
2. Jrg 22 pts
3. Cafecordoba 21 pts

Most Humorous

1. Universe 42 pts (Pay back for last year when his greatest foe Sir Fitz defeated him by a singular point)
2. Fitzy 30 pts
3. Devious 21 pts

Nicest/Kindest Poster

1. Devious 42 pts
2. Aurel 23 pts
3. Pajo and Fitzy on 12 pts

Most Optimistic (Overly Positive) Member

1. Enjoy 43 pts
2. Bluenine 20 pts
3. jjm 11 pts

Most Pessimistic (Overly Negative) Member

1. Bandiera 53 pts
2. wera 23 pts
3. Ronaldo 11

Most Stubborn Poster

1. Bandiera 46 pts
2. Browha 21 pts
3. Wera 13 pts

Most Improved Member

1. Kazaan 24 pts
2. Aurel 22 pts
3. Ronin 19 pts

Best Forum Newcomer

1. Javier's Son 50 pts
2. BasedGodPunk 10 pts
2. iThrowRocksAtBlindKids 10 pts

Post of the year

Y&H (Inter vs Juventus 16 May 2015 Match Thread) link to post (http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?13010-Inter-Juventus-(16-May-15)-1-2/page7&p=1391187#post1391187)

Thanks to all the participants. Congrats to all the nominees, but in particular the winners. Credit to I4E for doing the ground work for the Oscars this year, and for Dylan for helping count the votes. Commiserations to those who didn't make the cut this year. Try harder next time.

Furthermore, there will be one or two new recipients of "FIF's special ones" badges. Badges will be added in due course and/or when Vas has time.

JJM
13 Jan 16, 14:57
Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was the BS thread....

Kenny
13 Jan 16, 15:15
lol @ enjoy receiving an award for being a fucktard :D

Big Willy
13 Jan 16, 15:20
Congrats to the winners, all of you got a free dinner.

https://img0.etsystatic.com/049/0/9959004/il_fullxfull.665803400_qoiz.jpg

.h.
13 Jan 16, 15:46
I will RELUCTANTLY concede defeat to thatdude for a my best football poster award after my 2 year winning streak.

only because i have no choice

ScottishInterista
13 Jan 16, 15:49
thought i had a chance with one of them :alone:

Shark
13 Jan 16, 16:13
from now the team will go down no scudetto no CL spot you will see that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This guy got the "Most optimistic member" award?

Ronin
13 Jan 16, 16:49
Congrats you fuckers.

This guy got the "Most optimistic member" award?
Enjoy has already started his campaign for the most pessimistic award for 2016. He wants them all.

Kazaan
13 Jan 16, 18:29
:proud: This is awesome, thanks. Congrats to everyone.

I wanna let you know that I am aware that with great power comes even greater responsibility. So I will use this new elevated social status to further enrich your lives with even more of my usual shit-to-barely mediocre posts. Because you asked for it. :)

Pimpin
13 Jan 16, 18:34
I cant even win SJWs award I see

ScottishInterista
13 Jan 16, 19:03
Congrats you fuckers.

Enjoy has already started his campaign for the most pessimistic award for 2016. He wants them all.

Doing a 2010 nyall i see

Shaun
14 Jan 16, 00:48
Also, if someone wants to make wera a suitable badge for his most diverse award it would be much appreciated.

I4E
14 Jan 16, 01:21
Congrats to the winners.

Big shout out to thatdude, Shauny and kazaan. Top posters right there :thumbsup:

Thanks again Shauny & Dylan for helping me out with the vote count.

Shaun
14 Jan 16, 01:40
Anyway, thanks to all the peeps who voted for me again this year which allowed me to get the three-peat unlike that poor sod browha. All that voted for me can be rest assured that your year will be infraction free :D. Special congrats to thatdude for beating out so many other awesome nominees in the best football poster category. And congrats to all the other worthy winners.

thatdude
14 Jan 16, 04:49
Wow. To be completely honest I didn't even know this was going on till today or else I probably would have voted. With that being said, thanks for the votes guys, it's always nice to know you're appreciated.

Black Knight
14 Jan 16, 06:33
Congrats to all.

Where's Javier'sSon? I need to give him my badge :okay:

Dylan
14 Jan 16, 10:32
you're all getting fucking banned

.h.
14 Jan 16, 10:47
we need a best signature award for next year

Ronin
14 Jan 16, 10:50

Bandiera - Inter only have 24 legit scudetti
lol wat?

Dylan
14 Jan 16, 10:51

Can't even think of a decent reply. Just want to express my dislike for your sig. Fill in the blanks yourself :work:

.h.
14 Jan 16, 10:54
lol wat?

ikr!

- - - Updated - - -

Can't even think of a decent reply. Just want to express my dislike for your sig. Fill in the blanks yourself :work:

:work:

Javier'sSon
14 Jan 16, 13:56
Most dominant win :notbad:

Shaun
14 Jan 16, 14:03
Most dominant win :notbad:

That's partially because that category had like 10 different nominees that got votes. Although congrats. Deserving win

Javier'sSon
14 Jan 16, 14:07
Thank you, Mother Shaun! (it fits you, you're like the parent of this place).

KevinB
14 Jan 16, 16:22
Mama Shauny

Devious
14 Jan 16, 18:55
Hey Shaun, you forgot to bold my name, also that color sucks, I'd like some pinky and yellow mix please, gimme some nice gay stuff.

Thanks guys for voting for me, really appreciate it. No hard feeling pajo, actually you remain the nicest dude around imo, love you bro :thumbsup:

firmino
14 Jan 16, 19:09
congrats to winners. i didn't vote because i still don't know very much the people here, so i felt it didn't make much sense to vote at this time. i can already say however that it's amusing the whole bromance atmosphere.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Shaun, you forgot to bold my name, also that color sucks, I'd like some pinky and yellow mix please, gimme some nice gay stuff.

Thanks guys for voting for me, really appreciate it. No hard feeling pajo, actually you remain the nicest dude around imo, love you bro :thumbsup:

bandiera
14 Jan 16, 22:35
most pessimistic, most stubborn, and most serious. so basically FIF gave me the "you're a massive dick" combo. i can be really stubborn, but i dont think im the most pessimistic or the most serious guy around here, w/e.

no but seriously, congrats to all the winners and nominees. there are a lot of really good posters around here and a lot of good discussions that makes this place worth coming back to, shouldve gotten around to voting earlier.

Shaun
15 Jan 16, 01:21
Badges are now up thanks to Vas. Except for wera's because we currently still have no design for the most diverse. If someone would like to create one in the same format and size as the others it would be much appreciated!

Ronin
15 Jan 16, 08:17
i dont think im [..] the most serious guy around here, w/e.
[..]
no but seriously.
:work:

Badges are now up thanks to Vas. Except for wera's because we currently still have no design for the most diverse. If someone would like to create one in the same format and size as the others it would be much appreciated!
http://i.imgur.com/GJn7BXz.png

RubItAppianoGentile
15 Jan 16, 12:57
http://s17.postimg.org/6hcjznvgv/Capture.png

That's a clear "Don't fuck with me" message :yao2:

Congrats to all the winners. Let's hope next year there is more competition and we see the underdogs aspire for the bigger awards.

thatdude
15 Jan 16, 13:24
:trollol:

Someone please give Wera that rainbow award.

Black Knight
15 Jan 16, 13:31
I'd got used to having a badge under my name. If withdrawal symptoms persist, I'll have to become a forum supporter :work:

wera
15 Jan 16, 15:16
:trollol:

Someone please give Wera that rainbow award.

Golden rainbow <3 kawaiiiii

Pimpin
15 Jan 16, 15:22
I'd got used to having a badge under my name. If withdrawal symptoms persist, I'll have to become a forum supporter :work:

javiers son in a year

Javier'sSon
15 Jan 16, 16:18
http://s17.postimg.org/6hcjznvgv/Capture.png

That's a clear "Don't fuck with me" message :yao2:

I feel like it has more a 'Quarantine' or 'Hazard' feel to it, almost as if the member is helpless or dangerous.

- - - Updated - - -

javiers son in a year

I'll just win something else.

.h.
15 Jan 16, 16:53
on a completely unrelated note, does anyone want to knock up a goatse badge

Aurel
18 Jan 16, 16:14
Furthermore, there will be one or two new recipients of "FIF's special ones" badges. Badges will be added in due course and/or when Vas has time.

Who got the F1 badges by the way? I've seen one under Y&h and I think he didn't have one before, but who else?

Edit: Just saw that you wrote "one or two" so maybe he is the only one.

Shaun
18 Jan 16, 22:59
Others have received it in previous years, but only one was given out this year.

Also, credit to Ronin for making the badge for wera.

enjoy
29 Feb 16, 10:02
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/02/29/05/31ACDCA000000578-3453525-image-m-185_1456722619717.jpg

I remember when i said in the past i will win FIF Oscar and everyone laugh but we win this year with Leo ;)

Armes
29 Feb 16, 16:22
trying hard not to let a chuckle escape.
#ideaChangeyournametoDiCaprio