PDA

View Full Version : Semifinal: Portugal - Wales

Coasterfreek
01 Jul 16, 22:17
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f1/UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg/220px-UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/5/5f/Portuguese_Football_Federation.svg/250px-Portuguese_Football_Federation.svg.png _ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f5/Football_Association_of_Wales_logo.svg/250px-Football_Association_of_Wales_logo.svg.png

Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Lyon
6/7/16
21:00 CEST

Portugal's last 5 results
Portugal - Iceland 1 - 1
Portugal - Austria 1 - 1
Hungary - Portugal 3 - 3
Croatia - Portugal 0 - 1 (aet)
Poland - Portugal 1 - 1 (3 - 5 Pen)

Wales's last 5 results
Wales - Slovakia 2 - 1
England - Wales 2 - 1
Russia - Wales 0 - 3
Wales - Northern Ireland 1 - 0
Wales - Belgium 3 - 1

Fitzy
02 Jul 16, 00:53
This has Wales win all over it

ADRossi
02 Jul 16, 01:23
I can't emotionally handle Ronaldo winning two major trophies in less than two months.

kameru
02 Jul 16, 02:26
It's gonna be tough without Ramsey.. :work:

firmino
02 Jul 16, 13:10
Bale vs Ronaldo's body double

Batman
02 Jul 16, 23:00
I dont know how, but I feel UEFA trying their best to give Ronaldo the cup.

Wallace
02 Jul 16, 23:03

Calling it, Ricardo Quaresma to score the winner in extra time.

Bzzlightyear
03 Jul 16, 16:18
I dont know how, but I feel UEFA trying their best to give Ronaldo the cup.

Come on, they havnt won a single game in 90 min and they play horrible, it has been luck, I havnt seen many favors towards Portugal. No matter even if Portal does go to the final they will meet up Germany or France ( maybe Iceland), and both of them have much better teams

Fitzy
04 Jul 16, 02:07
Calling it, Ricardo Quaresma to score the winner in extra time.

Trivela into the top corner.

ADRossi
06 Jul 16, 19:28
Snooze fest so far.

JJM
06 Jul 16, 19:42
Joao M is decent

Bergkamp
06 Jul 16, 19:45
https://media.giphy.com/media/VnFVMqq4qnu2A/giphy.gif

enjoy
06 Jul 16, 19:46
Zzzzz 0:0 is coming i bet 50 EUR for X, i dont think to cash out ;)

Inter2010
06 Jul 16, 20:25
CR7... scored fuck I hate this cunt Portugal 2-UP already

I bet...on wales ...f disappointing this euro cup is already written for germany

JJM
06 Jul 16, 20:30
CR is actually a good guy outside the field.Maybe a little to competitive on the field but that's why he is awesome
Messi is more talented but Ronaldo works hard tbh
He was sick a lot when a kid but he worked hard and now he is what he is...
Respect to him

firmino
06 Jul 16, 21:57
CR is actually a good guy outside the field.Maybe a little to competitive on the field but that's why he is awesome
Messi is more talented but Ronaldo works hard tbh
He was sick a lot when a kid but he worked hard and now he is what he is...
Respect to him

Honestly I kind of have the idea that it is the other way around, he looks wonderful on the field (at least with real Madrid, not always with Portugal) and an asshole outside. I mean, we are talking about a guy who a few days ago threw in a lake the microphone of the journalist who wanted to ask him a question lol.

About him vs Messi, if Portugal wins this competition, then I guess C. Ronaldo is better than Messi, because it looks to me a lot easier to win a copa America with Argentina than a Euro Cup with Portugal. Of course, this is IF Portugal wins, which I find unlikely because they're the biggest chokers among the national teams.

Howl
06 Jul 16, 23:26
Portugal had the easiest route from the start, and most of us even said they will get into the final after they made it into the other part of the bracket with the easier sides..

That being said, Ronaldo showed up when it mattered which I give him credit for tonight. A nice goal and a (fluke?) assist.

Don't see them winning against either France or Germany

Fitzy
07 Jul 16, 00:41

:yao:

Pharaoh
07 Jul 16, 01:11
It was the booze talking :lol:

Fitzy
07 Jul 16, 06:34
It was the booze talking :lol:

That excuse will do.

firmino
07 Jul 16, 08:33
Portugal had the easiest route from the start, and most of us even said they will get into the final after they made it into the other part of the bracket with the easier sides..

That being said, Ronaldo showed up when it mattered which I give him credit for tonight. A nice goal and a (fluke?) assist.

Don't see them winning against either France or Germany

Well, it is true that they kind of had it easy, but: 1. It still isn't so easy to get to the final, after the round robin you have to maintain at least an average level in every single match, which Portugal did while two other good teams on that side of the draw, Belgium and Croatia, did not; 2. Now they are going to face either Germany or france, so if they win the tournament (but I repeat that I find it very very unlikely) they will have deserved it.