PDA

View Full Version : Semifinal: Germany - France

Coasterfreek
03 Jul 16, 22:02
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/f/f1/UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg/220px-UEFA_Euro_2016_Logo.svg.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/DFBEagle.svg/250px-DFBEagle.svg.png _ https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/6/6d/Logo_de_l%27equipe_de_france_de_football.png/275px-Logo_de_l%27equipe_de_france_de_football.png

Stade Vélodrome, Marseille
7/7/16
21:00 CEST

Germany's last 5 results
Germany - Ukraine 2 - 0
Germany - Poland 0 - 0
Northern Ireland - Germany 0 - 1
Germany - Slovakia 3 - 0
Germany - Italy 1 - 1 (6 -5 Pen.)

France's last 5 results
France - Romania 2 - 1
France - Albania 2 - 0
Switzerland - France 0 - 0
France - Ireland 2 - 1
France - Iceland 5 - 2

ElDuccio
03 Jul 16, 22:38
German have better defend and France better attack. This is a tipical game for Neuer..

Kova10
03 Jul 16, 22:42
no hummels, khedira and gomez for sure... schweinsteiger doubtful. hard one for germany

ADRossi
04 Jul 16, 04:38
Vive la France

German_Interista
04 Jul 16, 06:05
Let's hope for the best. Forza France!

Wobblz
04 Jul 16, 08:40
:serious:

firmino
04 Jul 16, 09:39
Well, i simply hope this is turning out to be an entertaining match.

NFC
04 Jul 16, 15:14
no hummels, khedira and gomez for sure... schweinsteiger doubtful. hard one for germany

Höwedes Weigl plus Schürrle or Götze to replace them. Possibly Draxler for the forward.

Jnr
04 Jul 16, 16:36
Griez-Giroud-Payet will be more of a threat to Neuer than what Azzurri had. Pogba will eat any sub they put against him, overall I'd still give Germany the edge.

Quetzalcoatl
04 Jul 16, 17:26
Tight match expected. Kondogbia to score the winner :fuckyea:

Kova10
04 Jul 16, 17:34
it will be interesting to see how they are going to put kroos and weigl together in the mix, because both of them have the same position (dm/dlp)
maybe kroos will be more advanced, but i have the feeling can should play ahead of weigl, because of his superior physicality... id leave kimmich out of this if i was löw. he is good in combination play, but gets eaten as soon as he has to defend.

id like to see something like; neuer - höwedes, boateng, mustafi, hector - can, kroos, özil - schürrle/sane, draxler, müller

Ronaldo
04 Jul 16, 20:28

Are you sure you are German? Or is this an antijinx? lol

NFC
04 Jul 16, 21:28
it will be interesting to see how they are going to put kroos and weigl together in the mix, because both of them have the same position (dm/dlp)
maybe kroos will be more advanced, but i have the feeling can should play ahead of weigl, because of his superior physicality... id leave kimmich out of this if i was löw. he is good in combination play, but gets eaten as soon as he has to defend.

id like to see something like; neuer - höwedes, boateng, mustafi, hector - can, kroos, özil - schürrle/sane, draxler, müller

On Kroos he could play more advanced if Germany plays with the 4-2-3-1
Something like
Schürrle
Draxler Kroos Müller
Emre Weigl
Hector Mustafi Boateng Höwedes

Could work

Or Özil substituting Mario Gomez

JJM
04 Jul 16, 21:37
I have some French blood so

http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/restez-calme-et-vive-la-france.png

Coasterfreek
05 Jul 16, 03:52
The missing players for Deutschland will hurt them. I see the host country advancing through to the final.

ADRossi
05 Jul 16, 04:19
Höwedes Weigl plus Schürrle or Götze to replace them. Possibly Draxler for the forward.

Imagine if Reus was fit.

Kakaroto
06 Jul 16, 00:02
If Joachim Low picks a bugger, wipes his butt with it then eats it while being broadcast live to the world I think Germany wins.

Inter2010
06 Jul 16, 04:17
Deutschland... will win it all

firmino
06 Jul 16, 23:16
I am sure France is going to win this match, not only because Germany will miss hummels (and also khedira and Gomez), but above all because France has overall more talent, even though Germany is a talented team, too.

Fitzy
07 Jul 16, 01:38
Would like to see France win. I'm a bit of a Griezman fan.

kameru
07 Jul 16, 19:56
Germany definitely Win this tournament. France as host till this point not yet face any notable side.. :work:

ADRossi
07 Jul 16, 19:59
Germany definitely Win this tournament. France as host till this point not yet face any notable side.. :work:

Germany has beaten one team worth a damn, and it was on penalties.

wera
07 Jul 16, 20:30
Where did all those Kroos to Inter rumours go to? Why can't we have players like that?

Glass box
07 Jul 16, 20:52
Schweinsteiger's handball. Don't like this guy.
How come many times on this Euro there were refs from neighbor countries of some participant? They can do better than that.

Fapuccino
07 Jul 16, 20:53
France has been playing like cowards for a home team. harsh decision but schweinis hand shouldnt be there. blocked evras header

thatdude
07 Jul 16, 20:54
Schweinsteiger handball. Don't like this guy.
How come many times on this Euro there were refs from neighbor countries of some participant? They can do better than that.

Would still happily take him at Inter

JJM
07 Jul 16, 20:57
Injury prone lately

Glass box
07 Jul 16, 21:03

He is a good player, just can't help but thinking he is one mean motherfucker.

Howl
07 Jul 16, 21:30
wow I would not expect Germany to do something stupid like that..

2-0 Griezmann :datass:

Coasterfreek
07 Jul 16, 21:34
Yep... it's happening

Fapuccino
07 Jul 16, 21:36
if portugal pulls a greece 04 the euros are finished as a tournament.

JJM
07 Jul 16, 21:50
Are you for real!!?1

wera
07 Jul 16, 22:13

So you are saying something is wrong with how they are winning? It wasn't wrong when Inter did it in CL 6 years ago.

Demenza Senile
07 Jul 16, 22:33
Come on Dae Hae Min Guk! We were very pleasant on the eyes in 2010.The only team to have put 3 past Barcelona since Pep took over.Enough said.

And we bossed it with flair away at Stamford Bridge as well.

The only game where we "pulled a Greece" was away at the Camp Nou.

Pharaoh
07 Jul 16, 22:40

Must've been the booze talking :lol:

Fizzy didn't know you had a second account.

thatdude
07 Jul 16, 22:53
So you are saying something is wrong with how they are winning? It wasn't wrong when Inter did it in CL 6 years ago.

What are you on about? When did we ever take penalty kicks that season?

We never did. We beat everyone in regular time. We never even went through on away goals..

Inter2010
08 Jul 16, 00:28
not surprised france got into final... as they are host, but I expected germany to go all the way

Pelin_X
08 Jul 16, 01:27
l was impressed with Kimmich. He did solid job vs Payet, however offensively he needs to be better in the final 25 metres.

Ronaldo
08 Jul 16, 01:36
Ja, Kimmich was really good. Actually, I thought offensively he did pretty well.

kameru
08 Jul 16, 02:00

Lol, The number of their missed chance are incredible. But I must admit that Griezmann is really Man of The Moment, it would be Shame if France fail in The Final.

Fitzy
08 Jul 16, 04:37

Would like to see France win. I'm a bit of a Griezman fan.

Na mate :slick:

ElDuccio
08 Jul 16, 14:03
Now im reading that its Rizzolis fault why germany yesterday lost..:lol:

Its funny how Müller showed how germans are worse loosers..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKii9IoZ4OI

;)

wera
09 Jul 16, 10:25
What are you on about? When did we ever take penalty kicks that season?

We never did. We beat everyone in regular time. We never even went through on away goals..

Playing defensive with counterattacks.... we just did it better.

bandiera
09 Jul 16, 23:27
wera, that's not a fair comparison. i don't think people mind that portugal has a defensive style, i think it has more to do with the quality of their system/gameplay (and how they've scraped so many wins) and their laughable route to the final. i think how they've scraped so many wins is what fap is referring to. on the other hand, the quality of the treble side's system was top quality, scorelines may not have always been large but we dominated (nearly) all of our games in the knockout stages, and we had a difficult route to the final.

Inter2010
10 Jul 16, 03:28
Now im reading that its Rizzolis fault why germany yesterday lost..:lol:

Its funny how Müller showed how germans are worse loosers..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKii9IoZ4OI

;) Yeah it was... Rizzoli's baby blue socks fault