Shaun
28 Aug 16, 14:01
http://image.prntscr.com/image/a776a7707186457d9d5280821404e4eb.png

http://image.prntscr.com/image/4999add2e7984b29bb7a1db13fdd15db.png

Welcome :)

Stefan
28 Aug 16, 14:02
Welcome Joao Mario.

Also thank you Shaun for the new thread. :)

JJM
28 Aug 16, 14:06
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160828/9aadd4f669e97d0138d3131c992e54cc.jpg

Siiiiick stat

Ronin
28 Aug 16, 14:06
Welcome and good luck.

Maslany
28 Aug 16, 14:22
Welcome!!!! Here's hope you're a world beater.

tonyclifton
28 Aug 16, 14:22
Welcome. Rock the DM position. Don't be benched by Medel please.

zodd
28 Aug 16, 14:41
#welcomeJoao :cool:

Ziyad
28 Aug 16, 14:44
Welcome, and good luck. Hop u have a long successful career with Inter.

Candreva Crosses
28 Aug 16, 14:46
It only took "enjoy" to post 125123123123215 times to confirm he is joining us.

Welcome Mario.

Stuntman
28 Aug 16, 14:48
I did watched him few times in Euro and Sporting Lisabon and I realy can't see anything special in him that is worth 40+ millions.

But anyway, welcome and good luck.

Ronin
28 Aug 16, 15:08
He has picked the shirt number 6.

http://www.inter.it/en/news/54303/joao-mario-picks-his-shirt-number

Ed.
28 Aug 16, 15:16
I have not enough ideas of this record breaking man who just joins us, but..

The last time Roberto Mancini left Inter, we signed a Portuguese man with initials of JM and we knew what happened then. Different position in the club, but I hope for the same impact and fairytales.

Lyran
28 Aug 16, 15:29
Rube laughing at us cuz we paid 40+5 for this guy.

Can't wait for JM to throw rube into a trash can

Il Drago
28 Aug 16, 15:31
Joao Mario: 'Big Inter responsibility'
By Football Italia staff

The Nerazzurri host Palermo at 17.00 UK time (16.00 GMT), follow the action on our LIVEBLOG.

“It was certainly an important decision and I am very happy to be here,” Joao Mario told Mediaset Premium.

“I hope to help the team to reach our objectives.”

It was pointed out to him that the 23-year-old is the second most expensive buy in the club’s history.

“It’s a big responsibility, but I am not thinking about it much. I just want to help the team. We will try to achieve Champions League qualification.

“Scudetto? We can dream and work to reach that target, but first have to take it one step at a time. First there is the Champions League and then if possible we’ll try to win the title.

“After the two games for Portugal, I hope to start training with Inter. If the Coach wants, I am ready.”

ScottishInterista
28 Aug 16, 15:32
Welcome and good luck

Quantum
28 Aug 16, 15:37
Can somebody tell me what's his best position on the midfield and how versatile is he?

Ronin
28 Aug 16, 15:40
He is similar to Brozovic position-wise. Can play as box to box, right winger or advanced midfielder.

enjoy
28 Aug 16, 15:54
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq9TjwrW8AA8wJT.jpg

Bluenine
28 Aug 16, 16:23
:megusta:https://scontent-bru2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14095995_918887964907582_8671949224151743093_n.jpg ?oh=2c25c2776e46467ed9c7bae8c2cd44df&oe=584E9078

JJM
28 Aug 16, 16:32
Wrong thread damn

Quetzalcoatl
28 Aug 16, 17:05
Welcome. This signals our intent to play big and win big again.

Kudos to Ausilio, Thohir and Suning for making this deal (and Gabigol to come) happen.

Universe
28 Aug 16, 17:11
http://image.prntscr.com/image/4999add2e7984b29bb7a1db13fdd15db.png

What the fuck, Shaun. You can't just post an image of text instead of the text itself.

also that first image is going to disappear in a day if you link it from inter.it. You need to re upload it to another image hosting site.

TheNetworkZ
28 Aug 16, 18:01
We better hope this guy comes in and improves our midfield from day 1 after seeing today's match...

Shaun
28 Aug 16, 18:13
What the fuck, Shaun. You can't just post an image of text instead of the text itself.

also that first image is going to disappear in a day if you link it from inter.it. You need to re upload it to another image hosting site.

For whatever reason I wasn't able to copy the text from our official website.

And why can't I copy an image of text instead?

Ronin
28 Aug 16, 18:13

For some reason it doesn't work to select a piece of text on inter.it, at least for me.

M.Adnan
28 Aug 16, 18:20
I think after today's game I understand where we're heading with J.Mario.

With Benega playing deep behind, you need atleast one CM who can pass and has an intelligence of a natural human being. This doesn't work with both Medel and Kondogbia playing. Here's where I think that J.Mario will be very useful, assuming that he doesn't turn to be another Kondogbia.

connorconnor12
28 Aug 16, 18:20
if we can play like we did today and have joao slots into where medel played then the future looks promising

Wobblz
28 Aug 16, 18:32
For some reason it doesn't work to select a piece of text on inter.it, at least for me.
It's disabled on purpose, for some reason with jQuery [bind('copy paste cut drag drop', function (e) { e.preventDefault();]...

Efrain21C
28 Aug 16, 18:38
if we can play like we did today and have joao slots into where medel played then the future looks promising

I'd rather see Kondogbia missing playing time than sitting Medel, that midfield would lack someone to recover lost balls, not someone losing them on purpose

Javier'sSon
28 Aug 16, 19:04
Since the other thread was closed, I'll post this again.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/fantendo/images/3/3d/KoopaSM3DL.png/revision/latest?cb=20111029155021

Provenzano
28 Aug 16, 21:06
http://prikachi.com/images/855/8892855B.jpg

http://prikachi.com/images/860/8892860K.jpg

http://prikachi.com/images/861/8892861a.jpg

_interd1sia_
29 Aug 16, 03:45
so after kicking manshitni's ass out of the club, jm arrive to the club. hell what a dejavu. this must be meaning that next season we'll get treble, right? :closeenough:

thoriq_r9
29 Aug 16, 05:52
I'd rather see Kondogbia missing playing time than sitting Medel, that midfield would lack someone to recover lost balls, not someone losing them on purpose
If we are playing the same formation with Medel in a B2B advanced role, we are sacrificing a lot of attacking quality which can be provided by either JM or Brozovic.
I don't know much about JM, but I hope he can bring that stability which is between ball recovery and attacking potential. Brozovic cannot do this yet as he lacks discipline, however I also think this is something that he can improve on with time.

Wallace
29 Aug 16, 06:29
I think after today's game I understand where we're heading with J.Mario.

With Benega playing deep behind, you need atleast one CM who can pass and has an intelligence of a natural human being. This doesn't work with both Medel and Kondogbia playing. Here's where I think that J.Mario will be very useful, assuming that he doesn't turn to be another Kondogbia.

So we spent 45mil to make up for 40mil's deficiency.

Hopefully this grand total of 85mil will solve our midfield problem once and for all.

Inter7
29 Aug 16, 07:06
Great pick up Idc about he cost he will be useful for us. Hoping Sporting fans werent just hyping him, I love smart technical players. Forza JM

varmin
29 Aug 16, 07:38
I hope he won't be next Kondogbia.

Demokritos
29 Aug 16, 12:48
So now, brozo banega JM
interesting mid trio?

Actually banega is quite defensively solid, his one on one is very very good. I saw many occations when he is tracking back.

Ronaldo
29 Aug 16, 14:07
Matches as
Games played
Goals scored
Goals assisted

Central Midfield

Attacking Midfield

Right Wing

Secondary Striker

Right Midfield
-
-

Last season played 33 games in the leage and had 6 goals and 11 assists. He was mostly played on the right wing poisition.

M.Adnan
29 Aug 16, 14:12
Interesting resemblance with Stankovic.

Harpsabu
29 Aug 16, 14:51
he'll be a CM here. We have Candreva and Gabigol now at the right wing.

DARi0
29 Aug 16, 16:16
Benvenuto João Mário! :notbad:

I wish you good luck and many trophies won under our beloved shirt.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/4EjCSPSk76g/maxresdefault.jpg

Manchester United-Linked Joao Mario Could Be Summer's Top Central-Midfield Prize
By Sam Tighe , World Football Tactics - Apr 8, 2016

On April 8, 2016, Joao Mario collected the Primeira Liga’s Young Player of the Month award for March. It represented the third consecutive time he’d won it this season, prompting Portuguese football writer Jan Hagen to label his current form “flawless.”

At 23 years of age, some may consider him a little old to be winning the young iteration of the award—much like how many people sneered at James Milner scooping the 2010 PFA Young Player of the Year at age 24—and it’s true that Mario is not that young, nor a rookie, either. He broke into the Sporting setup midway through the 2013-14 season and has enjoyed two-and-a-half campaigns at the top level in Portugal.

But regardless, it’s crucial to acknowledge the large steps forward he has made over the last six months; it’s easy to see why A Bola (h/t Jan Hagen) has linked him with some of the world’s biggest clubs ahead of what promises to be a busy summer for the midfielder.

His time in the first-team has been an undoubted success, and under manager Jorge Jesus—signed from city rivals Benfica this summer just gone—Sporting have become a true beast this year. Bar a worrying wobble in February/March, in which they lost ground in the title race and fell out of Europe rather unceremoniously, they’ve been a machine-like presence in gaining victories. Mario has been a key cog in a relentless midfield.

He is the understated midfield maestro you better wish your club pursues this summer. His name doesn’t carry the glitz and glamour of a Thiago Alcantara or an Ilkay Gundogan, but it won’t be long before he’s rubbing shoulders with them and rivalling the best on the planet for world-class status.

If you set out to build your perfect box-to-box midfielder in a laboratory, you’d come out with something pretty damn close to this Portugal international. His physique is perfect for his role—ideal height, a muscular frame and legs that allow both bursts of quickness and longer sprints—and he uses his body with the aggression required to win a midfield battle and set the tone for dominance.

His ever-lasting stamina allows him to play an all-action role for a full 90 minutes, steaming about the pitch to intercept, tackle and then break forward at speed. In terms of raw energy provided, it’s arguable he can’t be topped by many players across the continent.

He makes good decisions on the ball, varying between keeping things appropriately simple and embarking on mazy runs or digging out inch-perfect cross-field passes. He’s no Hollywood passer in the sense that he’s not constantly switching play with 50-yard dimes, but he has an exceptionally accurate pass in his locker that will occasionally come out if the time is right.
http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2016/04/08/957e903386b581e1e93de244af713567.gif?1460118014

His production in front of goal has improved with every campaign to pass, raising the combined total of goals and assists year on year. His two strikes against Arouca this weekend were the perfect encapsulation of what type of goal he is likely to score: They were both from about 18 yards out—one derived from clever anticipatory positioning on a counter, the other from finding a pocket of space just outside the box.

He’s also reasonably two-footed. While clearly favouring the right (most of his goals are scored with this foot), he’s been seen to whip a wonderful 30-yard pass in behind the defence to find a runner with his left. This duality to his game makes him rather difficult to track and close down; you can show many players to their weaker side, but Mario has a Plan B that few others can boast.

Record (h/t Jan Hagen) suggested Sporting will be under siege this summer as clubs circle for their starlets, but the outlet also said Mario is the only one Jesus will insist on keeping.

Mario isn’t the only one who will interest suitors—William Carvalho, Adrien, Paulo Oliveira and Islam Slimani have all turned heads for the right reasons this season, too—but he is the rhythmic heartbeat of this impressive, hard-working side.

Sporting fans will argue Mario can wait a year before moving, but UEFA Euro 2016 might just accelerate any career trajectory thought to have been mapped out for the 23-year-old. He now has eight caps for Portugal and demonstrated value and skill in his country’s friendly against Belgium during the recent international break; his best moment, an explosive run down the right and superb cross across the face of goal for Andre Gomes, saw him beat Radja Nainggolan for athleticism and then deliver a chance on a platter afterward.

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2016/04/08/218b95ddad919ff2b14b0b6a3ae0950a.gif?1460117993

The aforementioned A Bola report suggests Atletico are at the front of the queue for Mario, but there are teams out there where he may flourish more obviously and more quickly; Manchester City, who need a midfield rebuild, is one, and their cross-town rivals Manchester United are another.

His box-to-box nature would suit Luis Enrique’s new-style Barcelona (though Ivan Rakitic and Sergi Roberto fulfil his role), while he could provide a boost to Real Madrid’s midfield, becoming the latest Portuguese export to frequent the Santiago Bernabeu.

Projecting him to such a calibre of club is revealing of his talent. The gargantuan strides he has made forward over the last nine months have the Portuguese rightly excited, and if you’re a club in need of a central midfielder but miss out on Gundogan or fail to lure Paul Pogba, sign Mario—he’ll light it up, just as he has done with every stage presented to him thus far.

Brilliant analysis, Sam! While Renato Sanches has understandably been getting all of the headlines (he's been outstanding!), Joao Mario has consistently been the best midfielder in Portugal this season. While he prefers to operate as an attack-minded #8 in a three-man midfield, he has primarily been utilized as a winger in a narrow-4-4-2 for both club and country this season. However, while Joao Mario is quite mobile and is an excellent crosser of the ball, he is by no means an orthodox winger. In fact, he is most effective when he is given the license to roam.

He is particularly adept and creating and exploiting pockets of space in between the lines with his clever movement and link-up play. He also has the vision, tactical discipline, and passing range to operate in a much deeper role. Therefore given his particular skill set -- extremely high football IQ, superb technique, and incredible versatility -- I think he would absolutely thrive under the guidance of Pep Guardiola an Man City.

{ POLL any1? }

Sassuolu
29 Aug 16, 17:35
Absolutely drooling after seeing that

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

vitomins
29 Aug 16, 18:03
Poll added.

Pharaoh
29 Aug 16, 18:04
I'm choosing to be optimistic.

DARi0
29 Aug 16, 18:05
Absolutely drooling after seeing that

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cq-Rp_5WAAEzakk.jpg

Sporting announced on Saturday that they will receive a club record €45m for the 23-year-old – a fee that equals the highest amount received for a player by a Primeira Liga club, set when Monaco signed James Rodriguez from Porto in 2013.

Joao Mario joined Sporting at the age of 11 after a spell with Porto and progressed through their highly respected youth academy before making his debut in a Europa League defeat to Lazio in 2011.

And he was eager to pay tribute to everyone at the club.

"Where to start...," he wrote on his official Instagram page. "A wonderful 14 years that I won't forget, no matter what happens!

"At this time, only the word 'thanks' comes to mind. I thank Sporting for everything they did for me. From my first day, I knew I had made the right choice, and I thank all the people who were part of this story.

"To all the directors, all the coaches I have had, all the people who worked for years at the academy, I say THANK YOU! You will all be in my heart, like all the sportinguistas.

"From today, I am more of a fan who will cheer on Sporting, and it starts tomorrow!

"Thanks to Inter for this opportunity and for all the affection I have had during today. I'm eager to start."

@joaome17 back with #Inter after international duty.

Ronaldo
29 Aug 16, 18:14
I usually don't vote high but I really have high hopes for this kid and that's why I voted 8.

Don't let me down!

Ffi201zi002tlis
29 Aug 16, 18:32
Come on guys! Please save all the jinx for the cheap ones.

M.Adnan
29 Aug 16, 20:50
I voted 8 because that's what I'm expecting him to be based on his massive price. Anything less and I will call him a failure like Kondo. Now please be good and don't let us down.

Il Drago
30 Aug 16, 15:58
Joao Mario on loan at Inter
By Football Italia staff

Joao Mario joined Inter on loan, the Lega Serie A confirms, helping the Nerazzurri with Financial Fair Play.

The midfielder has moved to San Siro from Sporting CP, in a deal which is thought to be worth around €45m.

That raised questions about how the Beneamata would comply with their FFP obligations, but the official transfer listing on the Lega site confirms Joao Mario is on loan.

Inter will still have an obligation to buy the Portuguese international at the end of the season, but that will be counted as part of next summer’s spend.

While the Nerazzurri will still be paying out €45m, all that will be deducted this season is the cost of the loan, thought to be around €5m.

KevinB
30 Aug 16, 16:05
I can see it happening that next season we'll be searching for a club to take over the 45m clause and his wage

:oblivious:

Ronaldo
30 Aug 16, 16:54
Don't worry, he is not Jovetic.

Inter7
30 Aug 16, 17:18
Joao Mario on loan at Inter
By Football Italia staff

Joao Mario joined Inter on loan, the Lega Serie A confirms, helping the Nerazzurri with Financial Fair Play.

The midfielder has moved to San Siro from Sporting CP, in a deal which is thought to be worth around €45m.

That raised questions about how the Beneamata would comply with their FFP obligations, but the official transfer listing on the Lega site confirms Joao Mario is on loan.

Inter will still have an obligation to buy the Portuguese international at the end of the season, but that will be counted as part of next summer’s spend.

While the Nerazzurri will still be paying out €45m, all that will be deducted this season is the cost of the loan, thought to be around €5m.

This is Incorrect confirmed the Lega fucked up LOL

http://www.football-italia.net/90646/joao-mario-not-loan-inter

Demenza Senile
30 Aug 16, 18:41
Don't worry, he is not Jovetic.

I do not share this same exuberance sadly.

I am sure the majority of us were very happy when we signed Jovetic and most of us were confident he would be a success in the Serie A because of his Viola tenure.The only thing that probably caused us consternation was his susceptibility to injuries.Nobody would have thought we would be so desperate to get rid of him like this.

I feel like there is an ex post facto recognition/over hyping of Wow Mario's footballing disposition since the Euros.I, for one, hadn't noticed him till the final match once we had been linked with him[ I agree I hadn't watched the Portugal games with much interest before that but still].These were a very lucky Euros for Portugal and they only won 1 match in regulation the whole tournament.For me their best players were Fonte and Pepe and they were a team not based on keeping the ball but counter attacking to Cristiano's strength.De Boer is likely to demand a more possession style game.

I am hopeful he is a success with us but I have my doubts at the same time.He is young and is said to have been successful in Portugal but I believe the Portuguese league hasn't had the same talent and competition these last few years.His price is based entirely on the Euros.I am hoping he justifies it but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes the Kondogbia way.I would love to be wrong ofcourse.Anyway welcome Wow Mario!

thatdude
30 Aug 16, 19:35
I agree with everything raiden said except that his price is based solely off the Euros. He did have a very good season last years nobody who watched him debates that.

JJM
30 Aug 16, 19:37
He is shit,sell him :Pajo:

Wallace
30 Aug 16, 21:46
Welcome Super Mario, all the best.

I have voted a 1 for antijinx purposes.

JJM
30 Aug 16, 21:48

smart boy

DARi0
30 Aug 16, 22:52
His price is based entirely on the Euros.I am hoping he justifies it but I wouldn't be surprised if this goes the Kondogbia way.I would love to be wrong ofcourse.Anyway welcome Wow Mario!
+interest, for us paying in 3 year installments :D

Kondogbia can still turn out to be good, eventually... right? :oblivious:

Inter7
30 Aug 16, 23:02
@raiden I watched the final knowing he was our target and I'd say probably one of his best matches. It was not a stat that stuck out to me but more so his off the ball movement and awareness. For our team that's huge. Movement at Inter has been fucked since mourinho left.

Ed.
31 Aug 16, 08:41

you don't say it though.. if you say it out.. it becomes the antijinx for the antijinx.

Ronin
31 Aug 16, 08:51
you don't say it though.. if you say it out.. it becomes the antijinx for the antijinx.
I voted 9 for jinx purposes.

Ed.
31 Aug 16, 08:53
we need to keep the balance in the vote.. u know.. like yin and yang..

Joker
31 Aug 16, 10:49
Welcome...now we have a JM trio.

Wallace
01 Sep 16, 05:44
Quartet, Joao Miranda, Jeison Murillo, Joao Mario, J JM

Kenny
01 Sep 16, 06:32
Close to a useless player, who will add nothing to the team besides filling the CL quota

:yao:

radiinter
01 Sep 16, 07:27
Quartet, Joao Miranda, Jeison Murillo, Joao Mario, J JM

And next season Jose Mourinho :drool::heart:

JJM
01 Sep 16, 21:49
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/s480x480/14212554_1732825793624629_9116273569828164324_n.jp g?oh=56eef245704f5a13087ab2873461c310&oe=58487866

Black Knight
02 Sep 16, 06:30
I expect you to change your avatar to de Boer and Jindong's lovechild, JJM...

thatdude
02 Sep 16, 23:32
Joao Mario vs. Gibraltar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBahmyMJex8

Looks like he had a decent game. Overall good play, missed a couple of half chances.

InterFCAustin
03 Sep 16, 00:46
Joao Mario vs. Gibraltar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBahmyMJex8

Looks like he had a decent game. Overall good play, missed a couple of half chances.

wow, man im trying not to get over excited about this video, cuz it was only Gibraltar after all.
But hell, it seems like he touched the ball in every minute of the game, and was major contributor in linking up plays, and was always showing up nicely to receive the ball. outstanding off the ball movements, nice long passes, goal scoring assist opportunities, defending....he did it all.
Man i hope he turns out to be our next Cambiasso. :pray: ;)

Ronaldo
03 Sep 16, 01:11
I can't wait to have those sexy passes at Inter. It's been a while since we had a proper midfielder who could pass.

Kova10
03 Sep 16, 09:28
now our whole midfield can pass if we really field mario, banega, kdog...

im reading even more into this game against gibraltar than in the whole european championship, because this is exactly what he will have to play like at inter in italy. almost every team defends against us

surripere
03 Sep 16, 09:36
now our whole midfield can pass if we really field mario, banega, kdog...

im reading even more into this game against gibraltar than in the whole european championship, because this is exactly what he will have to play like at inter in italy. almost every team defends against us

Ehh K-Dog can't pass btw.

Kova10
03 Sep 16, 10:55
Ehh K-Dog can't pass btw.

thats your oppinion and i dont really share it, so lets agree to disagree. it surely doesnt have to do anything with the fact that we have zero moevement in oppositions midfield, and that his only options are mainly to pass back or to somehow find perisic.
with mario in i expect more movement in the final third and finally a showcase of kdogs capabilities

JJM
03 Sep 16, 12:22
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160903/06b714cacef9ba241c5eabe7277fcb5a.jpg

And then you have JJM sharing it :yao:

Pimpin
03 Sep 16, 12:40
JJMerda

JJM
03 Sep 16, 12:55
Domesticatedpussy

Bluenine
03 Sep 16, 13:24
JJMerda

Domesticatedpussy

Both of you, 5 minutes on the naughty chair.

JJM
03 Sep 16, 13:29
Both of you, 5 minutes on the naughty chair.
Buuuut teacher, he started iiiit!!!

Wait you ain't a mod...

Make me!

JJM
06 Sep 16, 18:30
Not starting for Portugal today

Good for us or not?!

JJM
06 Sep 16, 19:51
JM in daaa house!
I recommend you mofos watch him
I'm impressed already,his Football IQ is of the charts
Haha fouled in the PK area and the ref gives the ball to the Swiss GK..
Whaaaaaaat
He plays trequartista more on the left

Ffi201zi002tlis
06 Sep 16, 21:01
Let's hope he won't automatically lose all his IQs when he starts to play for us.

JJM
06 Sep 16, 21:03
Let's hope he won't automatically lose all his IQs when he starts to play for us.
Fifi's back!yaaay!
I thought you died or smth...
I kind of missed you here

Ronaldo
07 Sep 16, 21:32
JM against Gibraltar

https://youtu.be/LBahmyMJex8

Provenzano
10 Sep 16, 13:50
Show him...

His mentor :D

http://prikachi.com/images/470/8904470u.jpg

surripere
10 Sep 16, 20:54
Show him...

See him...that's Nagatomo. He's shit. :D

InterFCAustin
10 Sep 16, 20:56
Show him...

more like,

Is that your wife/gf ?

CafeCordoba
11 Sep 16, 21:00
This guy was good. Solid performance in a debut.

M.Adnan
11 Sep 16, 21:06
I think the reports we've read about him are true. He did seem like that intelligent midfielder with alot of passes and gameplay build-ups. He will improve with time. Positive rating from me today.

Wallace
11 Sep 16, 21:15
Seriously composed with the ball, even more so than Banega.

We got ourselves two maestros this summer tbh, Fuck Branca.

thatdude
11 Sep 16, 21:20
Yup, good start.

I would really like to see a midfield of Bro/Kdog - Banega - Joao Mario. It might look a bit light but I think it's probably our best option right now based off of personnel. We simply don't have a DM that improves this side right now.

b4h4mooth
11 Sep 16, 21:43
Show him...

http://prikachi.com/images/470/8904470u.jpgIcardi :"You see that old grandpa? Thats Palacio."

Provenzano
11 Sep 16, 22:06
J. Mario: "I'm looking to play at the San Siro against Juve. We hope for a victory."

Santiago
11 Sep 16, 22:13
didn't impress me tonight. Let's hope he keeps his potential for the game against Rube.

_interd1sia_
11 Sep 16, 22:40
keep up the good work and the improvement. then you'll get the "super mario" nickname in an instant and made us all forget who the fuck was the "super mario" before you

kameru
12 Sep 16, 01:19
Looks like more offensive version of Cambiasso or more mobile version of T. Motta to me. Can't really decide from his 1st game against Pescara :yao:

IRR26
12 Sep 16, 05:25
His playing style reminds me a little bit of Seedorf.

Cómi
12 Sep 16, 05:42
Liked his touches,

danz
12 Sep 16, 05:54
I think he played too deep at the back, more like DM for me. I know that he need to cover Medel's shit but still too deep at the back while we were trying to build an attack. When second half began, I was expecting him to switch position with Banega, but it didn't happened

wera
12 Sep 16, 07:30
The problems were Candreva and Perišić who have not yet clicked with J.Mario and Banega, so the first half had a lot of wasted attacks because of stray passes and wrong decisions. Him playing next to Medel is good, since he has better passing range than Gary.

We will see more successfukl long ball counterattacks to Perišić, Icardi and Candreva when they click.

surripere
12 Sep 16, 09:15
He looked kinda restrained, slightly uncomfortable in that position.

Shark
12 Sep 16, 09:44
Had a decent debut. Didn't seem uncomfortable to me. The uncertainty you're describing probably has to do with him playing his first serie a match.

surripere
12 Sep 16, 10:05
Yes a decent debut. He's clearly a quality player, cool & comfortable on the ball. Yes the uncertainty was perhaps more down to it being he's debut then the position. They say he could play anywhere in the midfield, I'd believe that's true, still I hope to see him in a three man mid soon.

wera
12 Sep 16, 10:15
the pitch was also shit yo

ScottishInterista
12 Sep 16, 11:09
So i missed the game but the comments seem very positive. Great for him and will hopefully be able to develop well under FdB here. From the De Boer interview it seemed to make him out to be a box to box but there was a comparison to Cambiasso or Motta so what kind of player do people here think he will become now

surripere
12 Sep 16, 12:25
Hard to know, early days, he'll probably excel in either role, that said I'd see him more as a box to box.

thoriq_r9
12 Sep 16, 14:32
I think he's like Guarin with brain. Technically great but much more composed, discipline, and has better decision making.

thatdude
12 Sep 16, 15:57
His playing style reminds me a little bit of Seedorf.

Best comparison I've heard so far.

Bzzlightyear
12 Sep 16, 20:13
Best comparison I've heard so far.

True but I dont see him to have killer shooting like Seedorf. He had more speed in to it. but I am guessing JM is JM and hope he can become one of the best player in the world

Wings
13 Sep 16, 07:42
I think he's like Guarin with brain.

So he's not like Guarin.

Ronin
13 Sep 16, 08:12
He's kinda like Messi, Ronaldo and Maradona combined, but in a J. Mario type of way.

dee_jay
13 Sep 16, 09:16
He started really well, than come the yellow card, and he started to be more careful, and his performance drop a little bit. Great movement, great ball control, passing, vision, intelligence. I think this guy will surprise all of us, and in time will become our favored player. Unlike Kdog, he is not under pressure that he is our second most expensive player of all time, which says a lot about his mentality.
Great buy!

uzhang
13 Sep 16, 13:47
Great buy., long term player

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

thoriq_r9
13 Sep 16, 15:24
So he's not like Guarin.
My mistake. Guarin and brain should not be put in a sentence together.

Candreva Crosses
13 Sep 16, 22:33
My mistake. Guarin and brain should not be put in a sentence together.

Only and only if to describe that he doesn't have one ;)

JJM
15 Sep 16, 16:36
OFFICIAL Joao Mario, presentazione domani alle ore 16.30/TOMORROW at 16.30 CET

COLPO DI MERCATO FINALLY PRESENTED TO THE MEDIA!

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14379879_1846686775559769_7654248176886222391_o.jp g
:fap::fap::fap:

morrisama
17 Sep 16, 17:57
Joao Mario has boldly suggested that Inter will win the Derby D’Italia against Juventus on Sunday to Premium Sport: “José Mourinho told me something about this club, I want to became another great Portuguese name for Inter. Match against Juventus? We’re going to win 2-0”.

quite an optimism :notbad:

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14291803_1250769868306483_5366982540362320285_n.jp g?oh=1cbc9ad03ea3e8f0565f060778c7376c&oe=5837C6CD

btw, we have nice polo shirt this season

M.Adnan
18 Sep 16, 00:08
Who would have thought 8 years ago that Mourinho would be an all time favorite for Inter and vice versa?

Anyway, I love this kind of attitude by Joao. Better than Mancini's comments about losing the scudetto during November while we're leading the league, don't you think? :rollani:

Inter7
18 Sep 16, 18:31
Close. 2-1

Candreva Crosses
18 Sep 16, 18:38
Joao Mario has boldly suggested that Inter will win the Derby D’Italia against Juventus on Sunday to Premium Sport: “José Mourinho told me something about this club, I want to became another great Portuguese name for Inter. Match against Juventus? We’re going to win 2-0”.

quite an optimism :notbad:

btw, we have nice polo shirt this season

Damn, he was right. We won

JJM
18 Sep 16, 18:39
Much IQ,very wow, lots of praise!

M.Adnan
18 Sep 16, 18:40
I have questioned the price which the club has paid for this guy. I think the guy is proving that he's worth every euro paid for him.

Very smart player like described before he came here. No preparation whatsoever with the team and came during the last days of mercato, and yet pulling performances like this. I can only imagine what he's able of when given more time.

Edward
18 Sep 16, 18:43
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Billy-D_Approves.gif

Wallace
18 Sep 16, 19:00
His football intelligence is simply far too great to fail, I have far less worry about him compared to Gabigol.

There is literally like no chance he would flop unless he gets homesick or injured or something happening to him outside footballing reasons.

Stefan
18 Sep 16, 19:36
Great performance. Dominated the gobbi midfield along with banega.

Ronin
18 Sep 16, 19:36
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14379691_1252777568105713_7081518435113112573_o.jp g

He's feeling it.

Sokrates
18 Sep 16, 19:42
Fantastic player, but it's so hard do understand if it's Mario or Miranda :yao:

Gesendet von meinem SM-A300FU mit Tapatalk

Ronin
18 Sep 16, 19:43

With Melo on the field, it's even harder.

Batman
18 Sep 16, 20:39
His first game at San Siro, and against Juventus, and he bossed the shit out of it.

firmino
18 Sep 16, 20:49

the one that resembles ET (I mean the extra terrestrial) is miranda.

Pimpin
18 Sep 16, 22:48
https://scontent-cdg2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/t31.0-8/14379691_1252777568105713_7081518435113112573_o.jp g

He's feeling it.

once u taste old lady pussy its over

morrisama
19 Sep 16, 10:20

He's feeling it.

good gesture. hopefully he will be absorbed more and more to Inter spirit. that way he will perform on the top level and sacrifice for the sake of the team.

FORZA MARIO :proud:

Pimpin
20 Sep 16, 01:19
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-U0TmytP0k

this is art, this is everything we missed in midfield, that decision making, that composure, that movement, that vision, that ball control, that football iq gives me a hard on

TheNetworkZ
20 Sep 16, 01:30
Hard to believe him and Kondogbia are the same age...

Nyall
20 Sep 16, 01:54
He's a young player in a completely different league under a new coach and system. He just needs time. Once he adapts he'll show his worth and be good for us..

Pharaoh
20 Sep 16, 03:33
He's been wonderful. Every time I see him touch the ball I'm excited to see what he'll do.

uzhang
20 Sep 16, 03:46
Absolut class MF, you can see the diff

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

Universe
20 Sep 16, 04:30

He's feeling it.

Melo is feeling it more.

http://i.imgur.com/ENbFChp.gif

M.Adnan
20 Sep 16, 04:35
Reminds me of Maicon. :lol:

_interd1sia_
20 Sep 16, 05:11
kinda asking this when i first watch him doing the gesture. what kind of gesture is he doing there? cutting his hand?

ath
20 Sep 16, 06:33
kinda asking this when i first watch him doing the gesture. what kind of gesture is he doing there? cutting his hand?

A Brazilian member of FIF explained that it's common in Brazil, it means grinta.

As for Joaeo Mario, this guy understand the basis of football, control, pass then move to propose yourself for a teamate, and go on. Our past midfielders were like I pass the ball and I watch you getting pressed without moving, Joao is always in movement.

I can see him and Banega having a really good relationship on the technical side, just like (though it wasn't the same posts) Sneijder and Eto'o in 2011.

junkie
20 Sep 16, 20:23
I think he'll turn some preasure from banega and vice versa, two very creative players, two of them + pero and candreva on the side...fap material...

Sent from my BV6000 using Tapatalk

M.Adnan
21 Sep 16, 19:23
This fucking guy..

Worthes every single piece of euro paid for him. One of Europe's top midfielders in the upcoming years.

Batman
21 Sep 16, 21:17
You can see his intelligence from the move he made when he intercepted the ball and then passed it to Icardi for the second goal. The amount of penetrating passes in our game is increasing with this guy and Banega in the team, huge upgrade to last season's Mancini when the players were shitting their pants everytime they receive the ball and ended up being intercepted or misplacing the pass.

Ed.
21 Sep 16, 21:42
I think he deserves to be man of the match. To carry midfield on his shoulder, filling in for Banega, he was distributing balls as well as protecting of defence. Smart vision. Hats off for him. I can see a glimpse of Thiago Motta.

morrisama
21 Sep 16, 22:12
now i can start to move on from Kovavci's departure.

grande Mario :proud:

surripere
21 Sep 16, 22:13
now i can start to move on from Kovavci's departure.

You've Banega to thank for that.

morrisama
21 Sep 16, 22:17
now i can probably start to move on from Kovacic departure.

Pimpin
21 Sep 16, 22:17
I dare say he is a more complete thiago motta

thatdude
21 Sep 16, 22:21
I dare say he is a more complete thiago motta

They're not even really comparable to me. They would actually compliment each other really well. Thiago never had the engine of a Joao Mario or really even a Banega for that matter. He is more of a metronome player. Joao Mario is involved in every phase of play. A midfield with Joao Mario and Banega in front of a prime Thiago Motaa would be so smart and hold possession for days.

Bluenine
22 Sep 16, 01:31
3 matches played, all 3 won. Telling impact.

I daresay we found our missing piece of the midfield jigsaw.

Pimpin
22 Sep 16, 02:32
They're not even really comparable to me. They would actually compliment each other really well. Thiago never had the engine of a Joao Mario or really even a Banega for that matter. He is more of a metronome player. Joao Mario is involved in every phase of play. A midfield with Joao Mario and Banega in front of a prime Thiago Motaa would be so smart and hold possession for days.

I was replying to the other user before me, I meant to say he has flashes of Mota, and he is more dimensional than motta

firmino
22 Sep 16, 05:34
also, what a personality. i mean, he has just set foot in italy and he's already a boss. he cost us a whole lot of money, but that's the kind of players we have to buy, it is much better to spend 45 mln on a joao mario than spend 45 on 5-6 mediocre players who should only play with Inter when they turn on their playstation/xbox.

Black Knight
22 Sep 16, 05:53
Keeping in mind that football IQ tends to increase with time, I shudder to think he's only 23, and he easily has 10 years left in his career.

kameru
22 Sep 16, 05:57
We better didn't put release Clause in his contract.

ath
22 Sep 16, 06:22
All of you basically summed up his qualities, one thing that stoud out for me is his calm. He really looks like he's playing since 10 years, he's always cool, never panicking.

I think Pogba (in Fance, a journalist made a comparison with him in the Euro) needs talented players to shine in a midfield, while in Mario case, that's the players that needs him to shine.

JJM
22 Sep 16, 06:37
As I said the first day we were linked to him because I watched many games of his before in Sporting and Portugal NT that he is a very very smart player tactically.Such marvelous understanding of the game with some nice technical skills making him a complete all around mf at age 23!
And he has loads of confidence to show it...He was great at the Euros tactically speaking...
Probably FDB is praising his football god Suning made him happen...

Il Drago
22 Sep 16, 06:53
Joao Mario: Serie A very interesting
By Football Italia staff

Joao Mario says he is relishing the opportunity of playing in a “very nice and interesting tournament” like Serie A after Inter’s 2-0 win at Empoli.

Inter earned their third successive League win on Wednesday thanks to Mauro Icardi’s brace, and Joao Mario – who has played every minute of the Nerazzurri’s run of victories – believes his side must now strive for consistency.

“We played as a team, now we have to find consistency and try to win again on Sunday,” he told Premium Sport after the game.

“Our objectives? We have to work day after day, game after game, and we need consistency.

“We respect everyone, but we must always take to the pitch with the right mentality.

“De Boer? I met him just a month ago, he’s growing with us and working to transmit his ideas to us.

“Serie A is a very nice and interesting competition, I’m trying to give the best of myself in every game and I hope to always improve my performance.”

Ronin
22 Sep 16, 08:35
I'm already thinking about how the hell we're gonna keep him here for long. :lol:

firmino
22 Sep 16, 10:32
I'm already thinking about how the hell we're gonna keep him here for long. :lol:

I think that at some point (probably in a year and a half) there will be a request for a payrise, but not to go play elsewhere because his agent has ties with Suning and of course he wants to keep these ties; what's more, we paid for joao Mario so much that his agent is in a way morally in debt to Suning, that's another reason why I don't think he will try to bring his client to another team, at least not in the foreseeable future (not that an agent cares about moral per se, but as I said, kia of course wants to stay in business with Suning)

Starmo4
22 Sep 16, 11:58
http://s14.postimg.org/maujhob75/14445114_1314899105189068_9172362893081007129_o.jp g

M.Adnan
22 Sep 16, 13:11

Won't be hard for Inter anymore with the new owners.

With our deep history and unlimited fuck load of funds, we easily shit on clubs like Man City and PSG. Few months ago without Suning and with Mancini remaining on the bench, I say that we would be less attractive than Napoli and Roma.

Dylan
22 Sep 16, 13:33
Won't be hard for Inter anymore with the new owners.

With our deep history and unlimited fuck load of funds, we easily shit on clubs like Man City and PSG. Few months ago without Suning and with Mancini remaining on the bench, I say that we would be less attractive than Napoli and Roma.

I wouldn't be ready to commit to that kind of optimism just yet.

Big Willy
22 Sep 16, 14:49
http://s14.postimg.org/maujhob75/14445114_1314899105189068_9172362893081007129_o.jp g

http://i.imgur.com/OdAAGZI.jpg

Fixed

Dogen
22 Sep 16, 17:19
He's definitely bossing with elegance and composure, showing the assets of an alpha midfielder.

cuckooc
23 Sep 16, 10:25
I know he is a good player before joining the team, but I have never imagined he could be this good and bring our midfield to next level. How would he compare to Xhaka? They both have similar transfer fee and same age.

Demokritos
23 Sep 16, 10:39
I know he is a good player before joining the team, but I have never imagined he could be this good and bring our midfield to next level. How would he compare to Xhaka? They both have similar transfer fee and same age.

Different type , both excellent. xhaka looks more of a CDM. He has decent defensive strength and great feet and vision for passes.
JM + Xhaka + benega would be a wet dream

Batman
23 Sep 16, 14:57

Where's Banega tho?

surripere
23 Sep 16, 15:03
Banega is God.

JJM
23 Sep 16, 15:07
Where's Banega tho?
Took one for the team like a Champ...He got a BANega
Judas got red carded,you could say he is hanging in there
They nEVER saw it coming...

I'll show myself out

Black Knight
23 Sep 16, 18:49
Took one for the team like a Champ...He got a BANega
Judas got red carded,you could say he is hanging in there
They nEVER saw it coming...

I'll show myself out

Take a bow, son.

http://img-comment-fun.9cache.com/media/640ff887141689950725512996_700wa_0.gif

Ed.
23 Sep 16, 19:38
My biggest question from Willy's post is.. who is Anne Marie thanking the post?

bandiera
25 Sep 16, 08:24

i think its about the squad and the project (and the player's salary) developing with the player. theres also so much you can control when it comes to the transfer market but the most important thing is to maintain a dressing room and have enough experience in the squad (alongside building the best possible squad with the money)

love how we addressed our creativity issues with banega and joao mario though. 2 transfers that are looking boss so far.

Mnassar
25 Sep 16, 09:55
I live to see the day where a Bandiera post isn't wrist-slittingly depressing! Praise Joao Mario the blessed one!

Ronaldo
25 Sep 16, 15:28
I love the fact that he has only played 3 games for us but, he is already essential to our game.

Ronin
25 Sep 16, 15:28
pls bby come back.

JJM
25 Sep 16, 17:09
I'll fucking say it...NO SUPER MARIO,NO PARTY?! HE IS THE KEY TO ALL OUR WINS! FACT! PLAYED AGAINST PESCARA,RUBE,EMPOLI AND WE WON,NO JOAO NO WIN,TODAY,PALERMO AND CHIEVO GAMES!COIncidence...I think not!

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14484671_550759451799292_7647156979954037002_n.jpg ?oh=917c382f82b397ef6eeb16841320fa18&oe=586A7954
This is my Messiah! come back to us our saviour! Blessed be the man who worships his name!

Ronaldo
25 Sep 16, 20:14
Calm your tits...

Batman
25 Sep 16, 20:19
I'll fucking say it...NO SUPER MARIO,NO PARTY?! HE IS THE KEY TO ALL OUR WINS! FACT! PLAYED AGAINST PESCARA,RUBE,EMPOLI AND WE WON,NO JOAO NO WIN,TODAY,PALERMO AND CHIEVO GAMES!COIncidence...I think not!

https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14484671_550759451799292_7647156979954037002_n.jpg ?oh=917c382f82b397ef6eeb16841320fa18&oe=586A7954
This is my Messiah! come back to us our saviour! Blessed be the man who worships his name!

Yeah go on, jinx him even more please

JJM
25 Sep 16, 20:27
Yeah go on, jinx him even more please
He is immune to that shit brah

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

morrisama
26 Sep 16, 03:25
does anybody here imagine to have Joao Mario===Banega===Kovacic? Fap Material :fap:

qb4ever_2k
26 Sep 16, 03:31
Nope, some upgraded version of Medel world be nice there, but definitely not Kovacic.

Demokritos
26 Sep 16, 12:40
does anybody here imagine to have Joao Mario===Banega===Kovacic? Fap Material :fap:

Mario ==== Benega ==== Mario No 2 would be ideal

Ronin
26 Sep 16, 13:29
Nainggolan would fit perfectly but I don't think he'll leave Roma for another Italian club.

JJM
26 Sep 16, 13:40
He is out of the Roma game and will be out 15 days,returning after the NT break against Cagliari

Sauce: GdS

Fucking shit

thatdude
26 Sep 16, 13:58
Damn that really sucks. So now it's either Gnokouri, Brozovic or Kondogbia against Roma.

Provenzano
26 Sep 16, 14:00
Fuck, what a bad luck!

Ziyad
26 Sep 16, 17:30
Inter confirm knocks for pair
By Football Italia staff
http://www.football-italia.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/main_photo/[type]/[nid]/JoaoMario-wave-epa_0_2.jpghttp://www.football-italia.net/sites/all/themes/italia/images/EPA.png

Inter have confirmed that Joao Mario missed Sunday’s visit of Bologna with a calf knock and Jeison Murillo with back pain.
According to a medical report on Inter’s official website, tests performed on Joao Mario showed “an elongation in the lateral proximal calf muscle of his left leg” as Murillo was diagnosed with “lower back pain”.
The pair “will be assessed day by day”, but GianlucaDiMarzio.com expects Murillo to be back against Sparta Prague in the Europa League on Thursday and Joao Mario at Roma this week

ScottishInterista
26 Sep 16, 17:38
Annoying, as much as i still have faith in Kondogbia to grow as a player he has already shown his class which is not easily replaced

Pharaoh
26 Sep 16, 22:59
This could've been much worse. 2 fixtures sucks, but it could've been worse.

Candreva Crosses
26 Sep 16, 23:21
He is immune to that shit brah

DAaaaaaamn, super jinxed and boom 15 days out LOL

JJM
26 Sep 16, 23:25
DAaaaaaamn, super jinxed and boom 15 days out LOL
http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar8885_1.gif

Ed.
27 Sep 16, 07:14
http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar8885_1.gif

Seriously jjm if u wanna jinx, please do on melo or some other dumbs.

IRR26
27 Sep 16, 07:33
This jinx thing is pretty retarted.

Ronin
27 Sep 16, 16:45
How I feel about J. Mario:
http://i.imgur.com/o77B8yr.jpg

Ed.
27 Sep 16, 16:55
sucking Gabriel's tits?

Ronaldo
27 Sep 16, 16:57
Now they are saying that JM could miss the Roma match too.

M.Adnan
27 Sep 16, 19:00
Good. Let's lose two key and unreplaceable players. :lol:

Ronin
27 Sep 16, 19:34
Now they are saying that JM could miss the Roma match too.
Didn't have any hope for Jose Mourinho to make it to the match to be honest. :)

JJM
27 Sep 16, 20:26
Is Murillo available?! yao:

thoriq_r9
29 Sep 16, 18:36
Now it's very clear without Joao Mario this team can do no shit.

javier_zanetti <3
30 Sep 16, 10:27
Will play Vs Roma?

M.Adnan
30 Sep 16, 10:30
In these games where he didn't play, it's clear now why he's worth every penny paid for him. Many apologies for questioning the record-breaking fee paid for him.

Rimpel
03 Oct 16, 10:41
Looked like he didn't give a fuck yesterday.

Harpsabu
03 Oct 16, 10:45
Looked like he didn't give a fuck yesterday.

i think he looked very nervous or something. his first touch was awful. shouldn't have played but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

M.Adnan
03 Oct 16, 10:46
He was obviously not fit to play this game. A major flaw in Inter is that J.Mario in midfield is now like Miranda in defense. Any injury to them means that we're doomed.

Ronin
03 Oct 16, 10:53
Maybe it was a mistake to bring him straight back from injury but that's just the hindsight benefit.

surripere
03 Oct 16, 11:13
Poor game, he fucked up twice which nearly cost us, but he wasn't 100%, besides the alternatives wouldn't have been any better. I would prefer to see him in a 4-3-3.

varmin
03 Oct 16, 11:18
He was obviously not fit to play this game. A major flaw in Inter is that J.Mario in midfield is now like Miranda in defense. Any injury to them means that we're doomed.

For Miranda i'm agree, but not for Mario. We have Brozovic in our squad and Gnoukuri as well. As long as the latter is too young and hardly could be a constant replacement of Mario, Brozovic can fill the gap if De Boer gives him a chance. Last year Manshiti was counting mostly of Brozo and Medel but the third player was Melo or Kondogbia and both of them suck in terms of creation or building the game. Now with banega in that role, midfield of Medel - Brozo - Banega could be good enough. Brozo also can replace Banega on higher position on the field. The quality won't be the same of course but it's a possibility.

JJM
15 Oct 16, 22:36
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14705848_1086827611424563_8759869227400003660_n.jp g?oh=1ce6d5f2c6ec51087a905821bd540970&oe=589B2062
He is a meme now :oblivious:

CoolMan44
16 Oct 16, 15:49
Great game today. The one player that tried until the 90th minute. Definitely worth the transfer in my opinion.

JJM
16 Oct 16, 15:53
HE COOL AF!

Nyall
16 Oct 16, 15:57
Once again showing why any excuse for Kondogbia is null and void.

I know he's been here for a short time but in that time has shown great leadership. He works hard, has adapted well and next to Handanovic and Miranda is the most important player on our team. I'd really like for him to be considered for the captaincy.

M.Adnan
16 Oct 16, 19:51
Now this is the real Super Mario, not that fucktarded tool that we've had 6 years ago.

surripere
16 Oct 16, 20:33
The only good thing to come out of an awful game.

Batman
16 Oct 16, 21:23
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14705848_1086827611424563_8759869227400003660_n.jp g?oh=1ce6d5f2c6ec51087a905821bd540970&oe=589B2062
He is a meme now :oblivious:

Change the logos to Inter and Cagliari :lol:

JJM
16 Oct 16, 21:26
Change the logos to Inter and Cagliari :lol:

batmon yo do dis! :okay:

nah,it's funny,hilarious even someone not lazy should do that tho

JJM
16 Oct 16, 22:49
http://shrani.si/f/l/ko/Cqr9U5v/147058481086827611424563.jpg

Tariq ZanDung
16 Oct 16, 23:30
I'm totally in love with this man's technical style and intelligence. He is definitely capable of developing and improve with his presence in the box to score more goals. Good work Joao

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

aymantawil
17 Oct 16, 01:24
this man is level above this inter team

Dylan
17 Oct 16, 01:49
He is one of the many high quality players that should be in a team higher than mid table Serie A. I can count 5 or 6 players easily that would walk into any CL side for Serie A.

Inter7
27 Oct 16, 00:31
how was he today?

thatdude
27 Oct 16, 01:10
I actually really like him in a deeper role. He's just smart enough to pull it off. Couple of iffy moments but I feel he could iron those out if given a run of games in that position.

Ronin
27 Oct 16, 07:10
He was good yea. Feels like we're wasting his potential for sitting him that deep but we don't have a lot of choices.

Wallace
27 Oct 16, 08:40
Watching Mario playing deep there is like watching Motta and Cambiasso all in one package.

M.Adnan
27 Oct 16, 10:27
I like a old saying by Johan Cruyff: "If you play on possession, you don’t have to defend, because there’s only one ball”.

This sums up my view on playing Mario or Banega as a deep midfielder instead of an outdated complete ball destroyer with no attacking capabilities like Medel. I see no reason why Mario or Banega shouldn't play there, and I think they do a better job specially in a 3-man midfield. In fact, they take the pressure of the defenders better than Medel as we've seen yesterday because now they have someone trust worthy of distributing the ball when under pressure and making themselves available.

Pimpin
27 Oct 16, 15:10
Its a pleasure watching him play, just so fucking effortless, he seems so good, so smart, so talented, so composed that i don't see him failing anywhere in midfield

thatdude
27 Oct 16, 17:01
I like a old saying by Johan Cruyff: "If you play on possession, you don’t have to defend, because there’s only one ball”.

This sums up my view on playing Mario or Banega as a deep midfielder instead of an outdated complete ball destroyer with no attacking capabilities like Medel. I see no reason why Mario or Banega shouldn't play there, and I think they do a better job specially in a 3-man midfield. In fact, they take the pressure of the defenders better than Medel as we've seen yesterday because now they have someone trust worthy of distributing the ball when under pressure and making themselves available.

Replace Banega with Gnokouri here and I agree 100%

Palacio
27 Oct 16, 17:05

I agree. Banega makes many defensive mistakes.

Wobblz
27 Oct 16, 17:11
I agree. Banega makes many defensive mistakes.
Cause he's actually trying to make (risky) forward passes? Sure.

M.Adnan
27 Oct 16, 19:46

Gnoukouri is even better because he's too young that he can be developed to master that role, and he has the potential to do so.

Tariq ZanDung
30 Oct 16, 00:31
I can't wait to see our main man at work at the marratszi tmrw, he's such a joy to watch no doubt about that!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Adriano@10
30 Oct 16, 23:25
Friend of mine who was in the stadion against samp just wrote me asking why the fuck we payed 40 mio for a player that does not do anything on the pitch. According to him he did not even run and looked very careless on the field.

surripere
30 Oct 16, 23:33
Friend of mine who was in the stadion against samp just wrote me asking why the fuck we payed 40 mio for a player that does not do anything on the pitch. According to him he did not even run and looked very careless on the field.

Your friend was right. He played more back passes than Medel ever did too. In fairness though he had it hard, he was being man marked throughout by Fernandes.

Howl
31 Oct 16, 02:44
He's been pretty good this season bar today, but for over 40mil surely this guy is supposed to be more than someone who is the utility man in midfield and play simple passes. Then again, the performances that impressed me most in the Euro's were the ones were he was playing more advanced and closer to the wing. Feels like he's being wasted.

Pimpin
31 Oct 16, 03:02
>play a player out of position
>blame said player
>mention price tag
>player flops

Ziyad
31 Oct 16, 07:40
He didn't deserve well yesterday, maybe too tired and maybe out of position but I find it unacceptable to lose the ball and just stand there. That shit attitude is contagious and for the bump in salary he got he better be running at least when losing the ball

Ronin
31 Oct 16, 07:47
We were fooled by Torino's shitty display. He's not a defensive midfielder.

Adriano@10
31 Oct 16, 10:03
We were fooled by Torino's shitty display. He's not a defensive midfielder.

Agreed! Yet there is no reason for him to not run and not even try even when he s played out of position.

M.Adnan
31 Oct 16, 10:31
Terrible game. Just careless and clumsy.

If I was in charge in Inter's management I would've fined him for being so careless. Why are you earning millions per year? to see you just walk around?

Sassuolu
31 Oct 16, 10:49
Playing out of position and not doing well is understandable but losing the ball twice and walking afterwards is disgusting for a player we paid so much for; that should be more offensive than anything in an autobiography.

Palacio
31 Oct 16, 11:58
Playing out of position and not doing well is understandable but losing the ball twice and walking afterwards is disgusting for a player we paid so much for; that should be more offensive than anything in an autobiography.

Kdog is more reliable defensively than Jao.

Internaziolific
31 Oct 16, 12:01
We overpaid for this guy massively....20-25m tops.

He sucked at the euros.

Harpsabu
31 Oct 16, 12:28
Lets not over react. He was bad last night yes but has been good all season really and is only 23. So far I wouldn't say we've overpaid. I would say he looks promising but it's still too early to tell if we've over paid. But last night his attitude was awful. And Banegas. Banega looked lost in our troublesome LCM position. Brozo was very impressive, though he came out too wide a lot of the time meaning we had a gaping hole in RCM.

Rasha
31 Oct 16, 13:29
no matter how good you were previously, when you come to inter at one point you will turn to shit and it will look like we overpaid

Wobblz
31 Oct 16, 13:51
Inter - where elephants go to die.

Pimpin
31 Oct 16, 16:38
o h now we overpaid because this guy is not a god that can play 25 positions? what a fucking joke, what a fucking disgrace, the fans are even worse than the managment , and fine him, really? my goddddddddddddddd

Dylan
01 Nov 16, 18:29
He's shit, let's sell him!

Ronin
01 Nov 16, 19:42
#KuzKuzBack

Il Drago
07 Nov 16, 09:25
Joao Mario: 'No time for De Boer'
By Football Italia staff

Inter midfielder Joao Mario admits that sacked Coach Frank de Boer 'wasn't given time'.

The 23-year-old also spoke about the difficulties in adapting to a European league for Brazilian players such as Gabriel Barbosa.

"De Boer did not have time to work but it was a difficult situation," the Portuguese player told TMW radio. "If a big team don’t have the right results, then Coaches get replaced.

“Gabigol? He’s a great player but coming to Europe from Brazil always brings difficulties. He needs time but he has the talent.

“He must work and the new Coach will bring out the best in him.