vitomins
11 Jan 17, 14:51
http://www.inter.it//img/293461-967.jpg

http://www.inter.it/it/news/78163/roberto-gagliardini-e-nerazzurro

ENGLISH: http://www.inter.it/en/news/56467

JJM
11 Jan 17, 14:53
Two year loan with the obligatory buy on 30 June 2018 is the official formula

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/15894507_1488121474561183_1478702231320629335_n.jp g?oh=84c22bc1cfbb95e695738d75e2cc948f&oe=5912243F

zodd
11 Jan 17, 14:59
Welcome, Roberto! :interscarf:

Ffi201zi002tlis
11 Jan 17, 15:05
Please don't flop like Rano or Kdog :oblivious:

Il Drago
11 Jan 17, 15:06
Two year loan with the obligatory buy on 30 June 2018 is the official formula
I love how media got the formula so wrong.
Anyway welcome to Inter Roberto. Prove your critics wrong.

Sassuolu
11 Jan 17, 15:08
No5, no pressure kid.

Demokritos
11 Jan 17, 15:09
Hope you become a legend here

Maslany
11 Jan 17, 15:10
Welcome and good luck !!! :)

I think i already jinxed him. :yao:

JJM
11 Jan 17, 15:22
https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/15965516_1710261072597304_5810823584916824044_n.jp g?oh=0b3b7d47efc313430a77cfed0664d5f2&oe=58D98E85

:megusta:
Rube wanted both Caldara and Gags but we piped them to Gags and then wide eyes Marmotta said they weren't even interested
ahahaha

nutsncider
11 Jan 17, 15:22
Welcome

satubito
11 Jan 17, 15:34
Benvenuto Roberto! I have a good feeling about this guy. Love his aerial prowess and physical presence which we are lacking in the middle of the pitch. Wish him all the best!

Bluenine
11 Jan 17, 15:39
Best of luck, Gags!

The best thing about this transfer is that this kid seems to dream about playing for Inter... we could do with more players who love our colours.

Aliano
11 Jan 17, 15:41
Welcome Gagy! :)

Tombatu
11 Jan 17, 15:43
Hope He will be NT regular with us. Go Roberto Gag5.

Provenzano
11 Jan 17, 15:51
Welcome and Forza Inter !

http://prikachi.com/images/473/9017473q.jpg

http://prikachi.com/images/474/9017474V.jpg

Harpsabu
11 Jan 17, 15:52
looking forward to seeing this guy play to see what he can bring. is he cup tied? Coppa surely a good place for him to get his first game time.

Batman
11 Jan 17, 15:52
Hopefully he'll do well and lives to his worth, also being Italian and young I hope he brings some grinta to the team.

chipschups
11 Jan 17, 16:00
Benvenuto gags!!

Ronin
11 Jan 17, 16:05
Welcome and good luck to him. He (his face) looks like an Italian Brozovic.

Nero Indigo
11 Jan 17, 16:06
I really hope he's got the hustle in him. Wish him the best.

_Ivan_
11 Jan 17, 16:16
Welcome flop, best of luck!

Ronaldo
11 Jan 17, 16:30
Inter have officially confirmed the signing of Atalanta midfielder Roberto Gagliardini, on loan with obligation to buy.

The 22-year-old had been taking his medicals with the Nerazzurri today, and his transfer has now officially been announced.

“Inter is pleased to announced the signing of Roberto Gagliardini from Atalanta,” a statement on the club’s official website confirmed.

“The 22-year-old midfielder joins on a two-year loan deal until 30 June 2018 with obligation to make the move permanent.”

The figures for the deal have not yet been revealed, but it’s expected to be a €2m loan, with a €20m transfer fee, while bonuses could take the transfer fee as high as €28m.

“I’m delighted to be an Inter player – this is a dream come true,” Gagliardini told the Beneamata’s website.

“I can’t wait to work with Stefano Pioli, meet my team-mates and of course wear this jersey at San Siro, in front of the Inter fans. I want to do my bit to help us achieve what this club deserves.”

- - - Updated - - -

Confirmed! Obligation to buy!

Don't like this deal!

Ronin
11 Jan 17, 16:37
They never would've sold him with the option to buy only. The 1.5 year loan is pretty good, which means we'll have to pay in 2018, when supposedly Suning won't be restricted by FFP as it is now.

JJM
11 Jan 17, 16:52
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/eaf40bb9f8c3191d212c5b1193098ab0.jpg

Lobaap

TheNetworkZ
11 Jan 17, 16:55
This is so unlike us. Usually we drag our January transfers until the end of the month, and occasionally panic buy afterwards.

Inter7
11 Jan 17, 16:57
After reading his goodbye to Atalanta on Instagram I'm really rooting for this kid. Seems like he understands his humble beginnings and is looking to work hard to make his future. Good luck and Forza Roberto do our jersey proud

yoszee
11 Jan 17, 16:58
This is so unlike us. Usually we drag our January transfers until the end of the month, and occasionally panic buy afterwards.
Suning means business, they ain't drama king like moratti.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

thatdude
11 Jan 17, 17:02
After reading his goodbye to Atalanta on Instagram I'm really rooting for this kid. Seems like he understands his humble beginnings and is looking to work hard to make his future. Good luck and Forza Roberto do our jersey proud

Yeah it hits you right in the feels. Someone should translate it properly and post it here. Says a lot about his character

JJM
11 Jan 17, 17:43

His first Inter channel interview

https://scontent-fra3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16003044_10154212473006439_2025573270500351654_n.j pg?oh=13b4f0342f1e4ea53ddf127c0c662efb&oe=5911B102
loool

ScottishInterista
11 Jan 17, 17:58
Glad he's here hope he does well, shows how much the media knows as nobody predicted the 1.5 year loan

Batman
11 Jan 17, 18:20
Yeah it hits you right in the feels. Someone should translate it properly and post it here. Says a lot about his character

Here's the translation using google

I want to start from here. From this picture that every time makes me shudder. Almost moves me, then run a smile. Suddenly back before my eyes all the way that I have had the privilege of living with you. Bergamo, my home town, the first balloon to chase, my wonderful family that did not make me never want for anything, and that was, is and will forever be my strength, my guide. And Percassi family that has never stopped (especially in the bad times) to believe in me. My first, and huge thanks goes to them.
And then Atalanta, the love of a life that never goes out. Here are grown up, grown up, I learned to dream. Here I was taught the values, respect, any little thing. I do not forget anything, not even a detail.
The smiles with his comrades, the first goal, the celebrations, the shirts, the best moments as the most ugly. I do not forget anyone who really believed in me, who pointed us, who gave me.
But above all the affection of each individual fan.
Gasperini, he changed my career, life, and prospects. And I am grateful to him for life, needless to say more: forever thanks mister!
Today I realize one of my dreams, the future is waiting for me, it is now; But in my heart there is always that special place for you.
I was a child, and we have come a long way together. It happened all of a sudden, everything in a short time.
Too little perhaps to become your reference point, but quite definitely for you it you were for me.
As in many things in life, even today there is an explanation, a reason, an excuse to my farewell. But I would be untrue if I said I feel bad: I will play for one of the biggest clubs in the world.
I always loved talking little. But never a word as now can be worth more than all: thank you. A home is always home, and it is forever. And Atalanta is my home, and it always will be. The neroazzurro was in my destiny, and a pinch of you always comes down to the field with me.
Thank you very much, and for everything. Roberto

surripere
11 Jan 17, 18:24
Who? I hope he's a defender.

A.l.i
11 Jan 17, 18:31
Benevuto Gags !!!!! Do the Number 5 proud like Dejan did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fitzy
11 Jan 17, 21:15
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/eaf40bb9f8c3191d212c5b1193098ab0.jpg

Lobaap

:lol:

Candreva Crosses
11 Jan 17, 21:34
Expensive, never heard of him before. usually people you've heard of will cost this amount of money, who dafaq is he?

Pimpin
11 Jan 17, 21:35
dude is doing anything to get playing time

thatdude
11 Jan 17, 22:14
dude is doing anything to get playing time

Probably what you have to do to make it here

syrus
11 Jan 17, 23:15
Benevuto Gags !!!!! Do the Number 5 proud like Dejan did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only guy that came close to Deki was kova ....
Hope this Gag' lives up to No 5 shirt

morrisama
11 Jan 17, 23:16
gagliardini looks like Jake Gylenhaall

anyway, welcome aboard.

M.Adnan
11 Jan 17, 23:16
This is so not an Inter move. Normally, we would sign dark-skinned player who gets red cards every 2-3 games, a South American who's way passed it, or at best a 30 years old EU mediocre player who will join Milan 2 years later.

Therefore, I'll take this deal positively and believe that he's a good player.

thatdude
11 Jan 17, 23:21
This is so not an Inter move. Normally, we would sign dark-skinned player who gets red cards every 2-3 games, a South American who's way passed it, or at best a 30 years old EU mediocre player who will join Milan 2 years later.

Easy over there.

M.Adnan
11 Jan 17, 23:27
Wait, that's offensive? :oblivious:

thatdude
11 Jan 17, 23:38

It could be taken that way, yes.

interista4
11 Jan 17, 23:50
Best of luck, Gags!

The best thing about this transfer is that this kid seems to dream about playing for Inter... we could do with more players who love our colours.

Don't be naive. He's Atalanta youth since he was a kid, chances are that he hated the sight of us if anything. Yeah they will all say that it's a dream come true and what not, obviously.

No doubt that he loves our colours, though.

-

Welcome Gagli. Hopefully you won't flop here like many other youngsters have. Even if the odds are not in your favour, best of luck.

Candreva Crosses
11 Jan 17, 23:54
Btw calling him Gags reminds me of Gargano :(

M.Adnan
11 Jan 17, 23:58
It could be taken that way, yes.

Well if anyone here thinks I'm making an offensive remark then relax cause I'm the last person in the world to do so. Players like Melo and Muntari have crossed my mind, but then you have Materazzi who was even worse in that specialization so I don't know. I'm barely awake at 4:00am and I don't want to turn on that thing in my skull for now.

darsez
12 Jan 17, 01:01
What position does he play? He will compete with Joao Mario and Brozovic?

chipschups
12 Jan 17, 03:19
What position does he play? He will compete with Joao Mario and Brozovic?

both can play together with gags

========joaome
Brozovic=======gagliardini

Sqnalkel
12 Jan 17, 03:51

He's an American (I guess), probably from one of the coasts or maybe a college city, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is offensive to them.

Nyall
12 Jan 17, 04:25
Is he better than Kessie or did we just get him for our new Italian revolution?

Sassuolu
12 Jan 17, 06:16

That's what Milan do (of course he would have played for us before).

- - - Updated - - -

Is he better than Kessie or did we just get him for our new Italian revolution?

I noticed Kessie when they played against us but I do think if Kessie was Italian we'd have picked him up.

DM_
12 Jan 17, 06:50
Kessie is more box-to-box than Gag, which we didn't need.

JJM
12 Jan 17, 06:57
They say Gagliardini is a B2B too so... dunno

firmino
12 Jan 17, 07:43
Do you guys think he will play against Chievo? I am under the impression that it is likely to happen, as brozovic is disqualified and it is a relatively easy match, so it is probably the best situation to introduce a youngster in the starting lineup

JJM
12 Jan 17, 07:48
So it's OFFICIAL,he choose/ got numero 5 which was left vacant with Melo's move away to Palmeiras

enjoy
12 Jan 17, 08:57
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C19jiMiXEAALeO3.jpg:large

JJM
12 Jan 17, 12:06
wtf is this,something new and weird
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1DJHqow0GtY

LittleDong the BAWS now

Deki via phone...his accent totally Slavic/Serbian when speaking Italian :awyeah:

Batman
12 Jan 17, 12:14
Looool the subtitle is late

Kenny
12 Jan 17, 12:24
480p is love, 480p is life.

i watch it in 144p for the lulz

JJM
12 Jan 17, 12:24
you fuckers gonna ask him something?! :troll::oblivious:

qb4ever_2k
12 Jan 17, 12:36
Looool the subtitle is late

It's understandable since it's live. But at least they should put the name of the speaker before each sentence.

JJM
12 Jan 17, 12:49
is at least 720p too much to fucking ask tbh?!

thatdude
12 Jan 17, 15:04
He's an American (I guess), probably from one of the coasts or maybe a college city, everything and I mean EVERYTHING is offensive to them.

You don't know me so don't pretend to. My role is to moderate the forum. Posts often get reported and you guys have no idea because it's not your concern.

Let's stop this convo right here. Next post regarding race or whether something is offensive is an infraction.

Big Willy
12 Jan 17, 15:07

Did you just assume my nationality?

:oblivious:

Wobblz
12 Jan 17, 15:08
Would it be racist if I said I like dark-skinned girls? :work:

qb4ever_2k
12 Jan 17, 15:16

Totally, why can't you like bright skinned girl equally? Open your mind, you racist.

yoszee
12 Jan 17, 15:17

That was morattithohir-esque.

Gane
12 Jan 17, 15:17
Well i'm glad we finally got a young and talented Italian player (who was the last one? Santon? Poli xD?) , bit overpriced if you ask me but then what is overpriced today, clubs are throwing 30-40+ mil. on kids after 2-3 good games. Hope he plays on sunday.

thatdude
12 Jan 17, 15:27

Totally, why can't you like bright skinned girl equally? Open your mind, you racist.

I warned that the next post regarding this would be an infraction...so here you go.

Wobblz
12 Jan 17, 16:03
I warned that the next post regarding this would be an infraction...so here you go.
Thanks, it's my first one <3

Tbh you either edited your post or I somehow missed the second line.

Does that thing disappear after time, I mean the text on the side-bar?

WLEXT
12 Jan 17, 16:33
He will win us many aerial duels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpVhuni3-WU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X--rxasyGk

Provenzano
12 Jan 17, 18:02
http://prikachi.com/images/823/9018823b.jpg

thatdude
12 Jan 17, 20:39
Thanks, it's my first one <3

Tbh you either edited your post or I somehow missed the second line.

Does that thing disappear after time, I mean the text on the side-bar?

Yeah it'll go away

thatdude
13 Jan 17, 00:34
Extremely long interview from Gagliardini. Sorry I'm too lazy to go through and bold all the questions.

Roberto Gagliardini was unveiled by Inter as the club’s latest signing by Inter’s Chief Communications Officer Robert Faulkner, CEO Steven Zhang, coach Stefano Pioli and Vice President Javier Zanetti who presented the player with the number 5 Jersey.

Afterwards he joined Roberto Monzani and Roberto Scarpini of Inter Channel to answer questions from the hosts as well as Inter fans who sent their questions via Inter’s different social media channels.

“It’s been an important day for my career. I want to give everything for this shirt” Gagliardini stated before settling down to answer questions sent in from all over the world.

Which players inspire you?

“When I was a kid I liked Zidane although I don’t have his playing traits or having seen him play live. Looking at today’s players I think Pogba is the best player in the world in his role.”

Who do you think, is Inter’s best player?

“I think there are many great players in the squad, I’m only trained once with the team but already you see that there’s a lot of quality. They can write the history of this sport.”

What do you do on your spare time?

“I like playing Playstation but given that I live with my girlfriend we have to do something we both enjoy. Sometimes I go for walks. I never choose myself when I play videogames.”

Why did you choose Inter?

“Because aside form having a fantastic history, it’s the club that wanted me the most.”

Are you ready to make your debut at the San Siro?

“yes, but I’m not scared of playing there, I’ve been brought here to give my contribution. The first time I played there was fantastic, I remember that when I entered the pitch we remembered the great historical moments that had taken place at the San Siro, goals we’ve watched since we were children.”

What does it mean to play at Inter?

“It’s a dream come true and an important opportinuty. After these months at Atalanta, it’s important to confirm oneself here at Inter.”

Did you know about the nickname that Scarpini has for you [The lion]?

“I hope to demonstrate to deserve it on the pitch.”

What is your favorite role on the pitch?

“I prefer to play as a centre-wide midfielder even if Gasperini played me in the centre and I enjoyed playing there. Also, playing in a 3-man midfield really suits me.”

Dejan Stankovic phoned in to the show, who wore Inter’s no 5 Jersey and commented on Gagliardini wearng that number: “It’s a great honor for me, I give Gagliardini all my best wishes from the Nerazzurri family. I wish that you will wear this shirt with great honor, Inter is a big club with great fans and a history to respect. But I can assure you that you will like it here.”

What about Suning’s project struck you the most?

“That they’re ambitious. The President wants to bring back the club to the level of past times, I feel pride that they have chosen me to achieve this.”

Descrivi l’Inter con tre aggettivi:
“Prestigiosa, inimitabile, ambiziosa”.

Describe Inter with three adjectives?

“Prestigious, inimtable and ambitious.”

What impression did you get when you played against Inter?

“I only played for 15 minutes, we won in the end thanks to a penalty. It’s a great memory, because it was an important win. But playing Inter is always difficult because of the many great players they have who put you in difficult situations.”

Is there a former Inter-player who you will like to model yourself after?

“I will say Zanetti, an example as a captain. He took Inter’s shirt to high levels for 20 years, I think that he is the symbol of Inter. Me as an Inter captain? It would be a dream. I’ve worn the captains armband at Atalanta’s Primavera team at times.”

What did you and Mattia Caldara say during your goodbye’s?

“On the pitch you don’t look in anybody’s face, outside we’re good friends. We’ve been doing this jov for 15 years.”

How do you explain your sudden explosion this season?

“I think that I have grown thanks to the help of Gasperini, who made me understand how to use my qualities to help the team. Then I’ve grown mentally in how I approach matches and training, so that’s why I am here now.”

Do the comparisons with Pogba put pressure on you?

“No because apart from the fact that these are journalistic headlines, I know where I have to go and how to get there.”

What are your objectives for the season?

“To do the best I can for Inter, finishing in the top 3 which is fundamental. We’re going through a great period and it’s important to maintain the continuity”

Is there anyone who has impressed you the most?

“I’m just getting to know everyone, I arrived yesterday and so time is needed. Some I’ve gotten to know with the national team, others because they were opponents, but going forward with time I will go deeper.”

What does it mean to transfer to a club that’s becoming more Italian like Inter? How is the study of languages going?

“I don’t have a Bergamo-accent as my parents are from Sicily and other parts of Italy. It’s a situation that could be stimulating to take on new languages.”

Do you know any other of your teammates?

“Candreva and Eder.”

Who was the first player that you met in the dressing room?

“Ranocchia maybe.”

How was your first tarining session under Pioli?

“Today I had the first training session together with the group, it was very positive ahead of saturday’s match.”

Were you stunned at how much Suning wanted to sign you right away?

“A little bit, not due to Suning’s wishes but because I was convinced I would stay at Atalanta. Then Inter’s offer arrived to which I didn’t say no and I took it on the fly, it’s a source of pride for me.”

What did you ask Pioli?

“He gave me tasks to do in the middle of the pitch and gave me advice.”

Is Inter a starting point or a point of arrival?

“It’s a starting point, because especially in our line of work you don’t need to think you’re reached a point of arrival. This is the first time I’ve signed for an important club and I want to give my all to confirm my place.”

Who will you score your first goal against? And how?

“If I can choose I’ll say the derby. Maybe scoring the winning goal when it’s 0-0 in the 90th minute.”

Would you like to play with Verratti?

“I got to learn to know him in the national team, he is surely a great player who is demonstrating his worth. He went from Pescara to PSG, it would be fantastic to play with him.”

Do you prefer to defend or to attack?

“I’ve changed this year, earlier I was looking to be for attacking minded, whilst this year I’ve learned the importance of defending, keeping position, stealing the ball from the opposition. I think it’s fundamental. I think that I also have the ability to know where the ball will arrive.”

What are the differences between what Pioli wants and what you want?

“I have to say that I’ve only had 1 training session with Pioli and that we have similar requests: being on the opponent, returning, doubling down on the opponents. This helps me to insert myself into Pioli’s tactical scheme.”

Will you be able to play against Chievo?

“If he asks this of me then yes so it’s the coach’s decision.”

What did you say to Zanetti?

“He told me the same things that Stankovic told me, you can feel that the loved this shirt and that they gave everything for Inter.”

How does it feel to have Walter Samuel as a teacher?

“He and I are similar as we both like to give out hits. Having my picture taken with him was an honor for everything he has done for Inter and football.”

Do you feel the rivalry with Juventus?

“A fair bit yeah, for having beaten them in the Serie A and also because they have been winning for years, it’s time for a change.”

Have you called Kessie?

“I have a great relationship with Franck and my former team-mates, this year he has done something incredible. He said goodbye to me and wished me the best, he has a bright future.”

Do you think you can play together with Kondogbia?

“I think so, sure we are bith midfielders with similar traits but also different ones where we complement each other. We could be a good duo.”

Do you think the overall value of your transfer could weigh you down?

“More than weighing me down it’s a motivation to do even more. It was an important investment and it bring me to want to give more.”

Which of one of Conti and Kessi do you reccomend?

“I’d take them both. Now Andrea will be alone in the room…”

What’s your best quality?

“I think my sense of positioning, I manage to cover most of the pitch by selecting by position well knowing where the ball will go. I make sure I’m prepared to take part in both attacking and defending.”

Did you really start your career as a striker?

“When I was 5 years old I played there and continued in that position until I was 7, then after a few years I resigned myself to playing further back.”

What do you think about Icardi?

“I think he is a champion. He is 1 year older than me and has achieved what he has achieved, and this bestows an honor to him. He was the Serie A top goalscorer 2 years ago, for me he is the pivot of this team.”

What do you expect from an all Inter San Siro?

“The first time I went on the pitch with the national it was a great feeling, then I remember the tifo’s in the derby. When the moment arrives it will be indescribable.”

Do you take part in Fantasy Football?

“No, and I never have.”

How is your weaker foot?

“For walking. But I manage, it’s not as good as my stronger foot but if I need to pass or shoot I use it.”

Which of Inter’s trophy is the most beuatiful?

“The Champions, which is the trophy that I hope to win so I can also be able to say that I’m part of the best team.”

What to you think of the tendency to let youngsters through?

“I’m happy, but I think this is a tendencu that is applied to those who deserve it. There are also great foreigners, it’s right that the one who deserves it gets to where he needs to be.”

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

“I hope to remain in a big club, being there at 32 years age means that I’ve given continuity in return. Then also all that it implies with winning titles and playing in the national team.”

Do you follow any other sports?

“I really like basketball and I support Cleveland in the NBA. I watch the matches via their app at night.”

Do you think that you could take on the role of playmaker?

“I think so yes, it is part of the qualities I bring to a team. I know how to alternate between defending and attacking, also retaining possession is a trait I possess.”

From Vicenza to Inter, what does it show?

“It demonstrates the growth I’ve underwent this season, last season I was worried about avoiding relegation and now I’m concerned with qualifying for the Champions League. It’s a big step to take. I like working, I work often both before and after training sessions. I’ve arrived here thanks to hard work.”

Do you promise to try to score against Juventus?

“I will try.”

What are your memories of Spezia?

“It was maybe the most difficult experience, I arrived at the end of the transfer window in a league that had already begun. I had some problems then I had some groin pains which forced me off the pitch for many months. It was difficult for me and those cose to me.”

If you score against Atalanta in the 90th minute, will you be said or be happy?

“Joy I think even if I left them 2 days ago and I owe them everything. I will always support them, then we’re professionals; if I score I wont celebrate but I will be happy.”

Do you have any pre-match rituals?

“No, maybe just listening to music.”

Do you think you can improve in the penalty area?

“It’s difficult to become worse given that I am yet to score. I know that it’s important, I will work on it.”

What’s your favorite food?

“My mother’s cooking, she’s Sicilian and I give her cooking a 10. She cooks great lasagna, then I like to eat everything.”

What do you prefer: scoring a goal or making an assist?

“Making an assist is beautiful because it makes you important, this year I’ve made a few and it was a beautiful feeling.”

Have you thought about your first goal and how you will celebrate it?

“It will come instinctively.”

Do you rate Andrea Pinamonti?

“He’s surely a promising player.”

Which midfielder do you rate the highest in the Serie A?

“I will say Pjanic, he has incredible quality and has everything to do well at a top club. But it has nothing to do with me.”

Do you use social media?

“I’m dont choke myself but I like to post and comment every now and again. Sharing my feelings.”

My brother?

“We played together as kids at Atalanta, now he’s playing in the Eccellenza [5th tier of Italian football]. This is a line of work that requires a lot of sacrifice, but it’s a choice you have to make.”

In conclusion Gagliardini sent a message to all the Inter fans: “I wait to see you all at the San Siro, I hope to be able to give you a lot of satisfaction.”

cloudq
13 Jan 17, 05:05
It's one thing to want to stand on your own two feet, but it's an entirely different and confusing feeling when Inter has turned into a Chinese Super League team

Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

qb4ever_2k
13 Jan 17, 05:11
Sent from my MI 5s Plus using Tapatalk

I see you catching up quickly with the Chinese things too.

moii
13 Jan 17, 13:28
Pioli: "Gagliardini's best attribute is his sense of positioning - that's crucial for a midfielder"

Ronaldo
13 Jan 17, 20:26
He said: "it will come instinctively" but I read it: "I will come instictively"...

And I thought "what a disturbing thing to say in your first interview!!!"

cloudq
13 Jan 17, 22:39
I see you catching up quickly with the Chinese things too.

it's not unwelcome, just weird that after 18 months of thohir trying to make inter solvent and commercially viable and now we have a large chinese corporation come in (with a plan!) and burn through money CSL-style

Sqnalkel
14 Jan 17, 01:33
You don't know me so don't pretend to. My role is to moderate the forum. Posts often get reported and you guys have no idea because it's not your concern.

Let's stop this convo right here. Next post regarding race or whether something is offensive is an infraction.

There you go.

Y&h
14 Jan 17, 20:36
You know what's really offensive in this thread? That stupid "Gags" nickname.

Come at me you talentless hacks. :yao:

ath
14 Jan 17, 20:40
I found him really good tonight.

Besnik
14 Jan 17, 20:44
Solid debut. He was better in the first half as we played more football but in overall Gagliardini showed that he is capable of making good passes and also can past opponents. A good first impresion though. :thumbsup:

Wobblz
14 Jan 17, 20:50
Money well spent, not a shadow of a doubt.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Inter7
14 Jan 17, 20:52
Smart player good tackles I liked his touch to open space for his shot.

JJM
14 Jan 17, 20:53

I think I started it and it catch'd on so...you have anything to say to me http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar7493_21.gifvshttp://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar2677_38.gif

Shaun
14 Jan 17, 20:54
Thankfully all my hyping of this guy didn't bite me in the arse. The guy seems to have the personality to succeed at a big club.

Javier'sSon
14 Jan 17, 20:54
Should've said this when it was first announced he joined but, does this mean now we have 4 CL trophies? :megusta:

Jokes aside, good debut and seems to be able to hold his own within the 1st team.

Shaun
14 Jan 17, 20:55
I think I started it and it catch'd on so...you have anything to say to me http://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar7493_21.gifvshttp://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar2677_38.gif

I think it might have been me

JJM
14 Jan 17, 20:57

well I liked it then and started using it...

haters gonna hate tho :troll:

_Ivan_
14 Jan 17, 21:01
Calm on the ball and while on the pressure, seems solid even tho tonight's match wasn't tactically meant to show his real defensive skills, pairing him next to Brozo should be interesting to watch since k-dog takes more defensive tasks. Anyhow I think he has bright future in front of him. Forza Gaglia

Javier'sSon
14 Jan 17, 21:03
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C2KXmKaW8AADLy2.jpg:large

Edit: hope we can continue to do this with Mario the next game, and Kondogbia the game after.

Solfice
14 Jan 17, 21:09
He is going to make it tough for K-Dog and Brozo. Good. What a debut! And almost scored to. Hope he can keep it up.

Jerry
14 Jan 17, 21:18

Y'all gringos thought you pronounced that 2nd g, admit it...

He balled tonight. Seems like he's got a good head on his shoulders. Very promising debut.

Big Willy
14 Jan 17, 21:24
Had a fantastic debut, but Jovetic did too. Promising player, hope he keeps it up. If he keeps playing like this, 22M would've been a bargain.

JJM
14 Jan 17, 21:32
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16105979_10157996594110043_147438314208177841_n.jp g?oh=631a7e8ddcee4866939d8dfef5070388&oe=5918CF29

:awyeah:

It says I don't negotiate,I buy :trollol:

a little stab to Rube who negotiated him for long but we came later with a better offer

Batman
14 Jan 17, 21:35
Solid debut. I want him to be more defensive because that's exactly what we lack.

CoolMan44
14 Jan 17, 21:36
I thought he played great. I like that he keeps it simple and always plays the right pass. Won some balls nicely as well. He was quite an aeriel threat too which is good.

thoriq_r9
14 Jan 17, 21:57
Think he complements Kondogbia really well.
Great sense of space and composed on the ball.

dejavu
14 Jan 17, 22:20
Im really happy with what i saw. Does anyone feel like he is Motta's heir (yes I know he's only played one game)

Sassuolu
14 Jan 17, 22:38
Amazing performance and he's so young.

Pharaoh
14 Jan 17, 22:42
My favorite thing he showed during this game was how arrives late to the box and swarms for the floated crosses. Something we've been missing in our team. That late threat to the box

Wallace
14 Jan 17, 23:00
Looked brilliant for his age.

Finally we are swarmed with overwhelming football intelligence in the midfield and not with Guarin's and Muntari's. The age of Manshitni midfielders is over.

Grande Ausilio, and fuck Branca.

Batman
14 Jan 17, 23:01
Apparently his instagram followers increased from 10k to 66k since he joined Inter.

cuckooc
14 Jan 17, 23:14
Consider it is just his 8th start in Serie A, and He has already transferred to a historically big club. He goes to starting 11 right away ih his debut, played well and won the game. It is all like a dream and it only happens in movie.

JJM
14 Jan 17, 23:20
Consider it is just his 8th start in Serie A, and He has already transferred to a historically big club. He goes to starting 11 right away ih his debut, played well and won the game. It is all like a dream and it only happens in movie.

that's where you're wrong kiddo
http://images2.gazzettaobjects.it/methode_image/2017/01/12/Calcio/Foto%20Calcio%20-%20Trattate/631536204-095-k6IB-U180383833206RQ-620x349@Gazzetta-Web_articolo.jpg?v=201701121525

b4h4mooth
14 Jan 17, 23:43
The new Paul Pobga nuff said

Ronin
14 Jan 17, 23:47
Great first half, kinda faded away on the 2nd one but still pretty good. It's gonna be tough having to pick between Brozovic, Kondogbia and him.

JJM
14 Jan 17, 23:59
Proclaimed motm by GdS tbh

thatdude
15 Jan 17, 00:01
Proclaimed motm by GdS tbh

Seriously? The opposite Kondogbia treatment?

ElDuccio
15 Jan 17, 00:16
Had a fantastic debut, but Jovetic did too. Promising player, hope he keeps it up. If he keeps playing like this, 22M would've been a bargain.

Yeah but the problem is that Jovetic had to much injuries and never really played in his position + he is not 22 years old.

Bluenine
15 Jan 17, 00:31
Looked brilliant for his age.

Gags is 22, not a teenager. He is the same age that Brozovic was during his good Inter debut 2 years ago. Kondogbia playing in the CL with Monaco was younger than what Gagliardini is now.

The lad had a good debut, but lets not hype him up just yet. Its a long way to go.

Fapuccino
15 Jan 17, 00:44
Apparently his instagram followers increased from 10k to 66k since he joined Inter.

Why else would he join?

Efrain21C
15 Jan 17, 00:46
Gags is 22, not a teenager. He is the same age that Brozovic was during his good Inter debut 2 years ago. Kondogbia playing in the CL with Monaco was younger than what Gagliardini is now.

The lad had a good debut, but lets not hype him up just yet. Its a long way to go.

This, otherwise we will expect too much from him right away, he delivered in his debut, but the real question would be, will he manage to keep this form? He hasn't played in Serie A much to be hyped this much

I'm glad we're signing national players though, fuck rubentus

Pharaoh
15 Jan 17, 00:59
The new Paul Pobga nuff said

lol let's relax a bit here.

Seriously? The opposite Kondogbia treatment?

He's Italian kondogbia isn't, catchin my flow?

ElDuccio
15 Jan 17, 01:01
Well, the question is which of our young player are really good to keep a good form every game. Maybe Joao Mario? Its really a Inter related thing. Its impossible that so much players are not consistent in this club. Brozovic is a example who i say that its not Inters fault if he plays 3 good months and then he start to suck the whole season.

Said this im sure that Gagliardini will not play every game on this level. Only if Inter plays like today, then maybe yeah. But if Inter would play ever game this way, we would even have a chance for the second place. So no, its impossible to think about :yao:

- - - Updated - - -

-

This, otherwise we will expect too much from him right away, he delivered in his debut, but the real question would be, will he manage to keep this form? He hasn't played in Serie A much to be hyped this much

Pimpin
15 Jan 17, 01:23
we went from having a GI joe midfield to, Joao Mario 23, Gagliardini 22, Kondogbia 23, Brozovic 24, what a core we have for the midfield. Add to this banega .. we are 2-3 positions away from coming back on europes elite

Candreva Crosses
15 Jan 17, 01:40
I watched a 60 minutes and this kid had really good positioning. Even K-dog impressed me.

Ffi201zi002tlis
15 Jan 17, 03:14
How about Bojan Krkic? :troll:

Y&h
15 Jan 17, 04:27
I think I started it and it catch'd on so...you have anything to say to mehttp://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar7493_21.gifvshttp://forzainterforums.com/customavatars/avatar2677_38.gif

Gags reminds me of a kid calling his Charmander "Char."

Imagine if Zanetti joined us today and someone called him Zan or the Zan Man, the cosmos would crumble.

I'm going with RG until the Italians come up with better names like Il Giovane Principe or some other corny name.

qb4ever_2k
15 Jan 17, 04:28
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Insn-Tk5nS8

Fapuccino
15 Jan 17, 06:06
and not with Guarin's and Muntari's.

I miss Guarin

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111142536/4066032-2898783_o.gif

Provenzano
15 Jan 17, 09:41
Fantastic debut!

http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/331/IMG_0858JPGwnGycwC.jpg

Caecuban
15 Jan 17, 10:20
One thing not mentioned here is that his wages are rumoured to be around 1,5m per season.

So, even if his total transfer fee costs (25m-30m) was not much lower than Kdog (~30m), his current wages would cost us 3m per year when compared to 7m per year for Kdog.

I4E
15 Jan 17, 11:01
Good work Gagsi

yoszee
15 Jan 17, 12:59
This kid made our midfielder more alive.
Maybe that's the reason Kdog more motivated than before.
But he still have to fix that stupid pass after a flashy dribble.

He always did that.

Universe
15 Jan 17, 14:18
Good work Gagsi

oiiiiii fucken gagsyyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

JJM
15 Jan 17, 16:36
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/p480x480/16003079_1139851429468305_7713723971996512933_n.jp g?oh=bd3932e352ae9adbf1d7e07a762948fe&oe=590E74CA
MOTM TAG FROM GDS

Nero Indigo
15 Jan 17, 16:52
Impressive debut!

AHy58PNQS4w

Ronin
15 Jan 17, 16:59
Fantastic debut!

http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/331/IMG_0858JPGwnGycwC.jpg
That shirt looks a bit too big for him.

thatdude
15 Jan 17, 18:10
Impressive debut!

AHy58PNQS4w

Twin towers in the midfield yesterday were :fap:

I almost want to try Brozovic in a more advanced position to see if the Gagliardini - Kondogbia chemistry can continue to grow. I'm not sure if we controlled Chievo so well yesterday because it's Chievo or because of these two making the midfield their own.

satubito
15 Jan 17, 19:31
Gagliardini compliments everyone well already. What a beast. Could have had a few goals if it wasn't for mighty Sorrentino in the first half. Much to be excited about going forward.

Ed.
15 Jan 17, 21:58
He somehow reminded me of Thiago Motta.

thatdude
15 Jan 17, 22:00

I don't see it tbh. Not a tempo player like Motta

ADRossi
16 Jan 17, 01:35
Twin towers in the midfield yesterday were :fap:

I almost want to try Brozovic in a more advanced position to see if the Gagliardini - Kondogbia chemistry can continue to grow. I'm not sure if we controlled Chievo so well yesterday because it's Chievo or because of these two making the midfield their own.

I mean, I'm not opposed to it, but then we're stuck with Mario and Banega on the bench.

Just a constant reminder of how poorly this squad was constructed.

cuckooc
16 Jan 17, 01:44

He reminds me of Dino Baggio though.

Fitzy
16 Jan 17, 03:41
I might be repeating what others have said, but what I found impressive was not only his level of performance but the fact that it was his first match here and he fit like a glove... And not one of those shitty Australian gloves.

Seriously though, he owned his role on the park. Impressive for a young player to do so.

I4E
16 Jan 17, 04:40
I might be repeating what others have said, but what I found impressive was not only his level of performance but the fact that it was his first match here and he fit like a glove... And not one of those shitty Australian gloves.

Seriously though, he owned his role on the park. Impressive for a young player to do so.

Yes, but let's not suck each others dicks just yet

I4E
16 Jan 17, 04:41
oiiiiii fucken gagsyyyyyy maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Dats it maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate

Fitzy
16 Jan 17, 05:04
Yes, but let's not suck each others dicks just yet

Wise words from a wise gentleman.

DARi0
16 Jan 17, 13:30

Palacio
16 Jan 17, 14:55

It seems the Chinese got a major element of the Italian core they have always wanted.

DARi0
16 Jan 17, 16:46
Palacio, why didn`t you quote Fitzy? :D

" As a role model I would say N’Golo Kanté, who can play in both phases with great simplicity. I’m happy to play as part of a two or three in the midfield, perhaps to be the offensive midfielder. " - Roberto Gagliardini

DARi0
17 Jan 17, 12:47
Benvenuto Roberto! I wish you good luck and many trophies won here @ INTER :proud:

I feel you m8.

Im really happy with what i saw. Does anyone feel like he is Motta's heir (yes I know he's only played one game)
Yes, we have a deja`vu with him.

His maturity and footballing IQ is impressive. It`s true that Chievo was not a difficult opponent but he instantly integrated.

Is he can play like this at this age I believe he can only build on it from now on. He seems classy and cultured. I have a very good feeling about this dude. Fuck The Old Prostitute.

I see this young lad as a man with great character, CAPTAIN MATERIAL IMO. Mark my words, he could be our captain one day.

Palacio
17 Jan 17, 13:30
Benvenuto Roberto! I wish you good luck and many trophies won here @ INTER :proud:

I feel you m8.

Yes, we have a deja`vu with him.

His maturity and footballing IQ is impressive. It`s true that Chievo was not a difficult opponent but he instantly integrated.

Is he can play like this at this age I believe he can only build on it from now on. He seems classy and cultured. I have a very good feeling about this dude. Fuck The Old Prostitute.

I see this young lad as a man with great character, CAPTAIN MATERIAL IMO. Mark my words, he could be our captain one day.
He needs to work on his accuracy. This is his only problem now.

ElDuccio
17 Jan 17, 14:01
That shirt looks a bit too big for him.

Zanetti also played lots of times with bigger Shirts:D

And yeah i agree with Dario. If he continues this way he will be our captain in some years. First game playing in the San Siro with this balls. Damm!

Maslany
17 Jan 17, 14:42
Mark my words, he could be our captain one day.Maybe even a legend, and then we can retire the 5, it is it's turn now. :yao: I'm reaching...

Seriously tho, he seems very talented and calm. :)

YoramG
17 Jan 17, 21:33
2/2 excellent games for us:thumbsup:

thatdude
17 Jan 17, 21:36
I still don't want to heap praise on him because I don't want to set myself up for disappointment, but from what I've seen thus far...very impressed.

Nero Indigo
17 Jan 17, 21:44
Gagliardini is true to form. Rejoice boys! This guy isn't a fluke

Batman
17 Jan 17, 21:57
His calmness... It's a joy to watch. Hope he keeps improving.

IRR26
17 Jan 17, 22:03
Good signing

moii
17 Jan 17, 22:54
I know its early and all that but holy can you see why this guy was on everyones mouth during this years serie a, his rapid developement doesnt makes it less atractive either.

Strong physically, tactical smart, SO calm and good with the ball and above average fast for his position aswell, a true modern midfielder. So far nothing else but a stellar signing, yeah yeah early and all that but not even the biggest pessimist can deny that this atleast looks promising.

:interflag:

Wallace
17 Jan 17, 23:03
Our recent purchases are pretty spot on ever since Manshitn left, we have to thank Manshitni for this, and for not getting Toure.

Ed.
17 Jan 17, 23:30
Bobby Gagsy was so sexy.

b4h4mooth
17 Jan 17, 23:54
My new favourite player, what a buy from ausilio

JJM
18 Jan 17, 01:16
The white Vieira...he reminds me so much of him,before Inter,Arsenal,/prime Vieira
Potential to be faptastic for us

Rimpel
18 Jan 17, 07:18
He's already playing really well, might be hard for Brozo to get back in the team.

Batman
18 Jan 17, 07:51
Gagliardini, Kondogbia, Brozo, Mario, Banega... Best midfield in the Italy? To me yes, potentially at least.

Ronin
18 Jan 17, 07:53
Icardi
Perisic - Brozovic - J. Mario
Kondogbia - Gagliardini
I think that's how Brozovic could fit into all this.

Shaun
18 Jan 17, 09:41
Icardi
Kondogbia - Gagliardini

Do you really think Mario deserves a spot as a winger over Candreva? Personally I think he's been just as inconsistent. And his skills to me have been underwhelming. Especially considering his price.

JJM
18 Jan 17, 09:43
Shauny making a last ditch effort to take my most pessimistic Oscar away...

Wallace
18 Jan 17, 10:56
Do you really think Mario deserves a spot as a winger over Candreva? Personally I think he's been just as inconsistent. And his skills to me have been underwhelming. Especially considering his price.

Are you trying to describe Candreva there? Seems like a perfect description for the latter.

Mario has been magnificent to our midfield, the upgrade of him and Banega went way over the roof compared to last season or any other seasons. Long gone were the days when we complained about our incompetency in stringing two passes together, and both Mario and Banega contributed a lot in this. Our midfield actually looks like they can put together an attack for once after the days of triplete, not just close their damn eyes and shoot from outside the box, trying their luck.

And now of course there's Gagliardini.

pier
18 Jan 17, 11:28
Icardi
Kondogbia - Gagliardini

Interesting. Brozovic is an attacking midfielder and Joao Mario is right winger before joining us, at least on national team. I think Brozovic able to score more on that position. However, personally i still consider Banega and Candreva is the best option for this position.

Batman
18 Jan 17, 11:57
Icardi
Kondogbia - Gagliardini

This would work if we had a good attacking RB, while Mario plays as a false winger just like in Portugal, with freedom to roam through the mdidle.

Palacio
18 Jan 17, 20:04
He has the same height as Godin and so does Kdog. They can be lethal in the air if Pioli uses them well.

Ronin
18 Jan 17, 23:31
I'm not saying either deserves the place. Just saying that it could be an interesting lineup to see.

Sqnalkel
19 Jan 17, 00:51
He has the same height as Godin and so does Kdog. They can be lethal in the air if Pioli uses them well.

In the little I've seem of Gagliardini he seems to be very dangerous (likely to score) in the air, on the other hand Kondogbia seems to have a similar problem as Ranocchia, they're a lot better in the air defensively than they're offensively.

Ronaldo
19 Jan 17, 03:41
Icardi
Kondogbia - Gagliardini

I like that. Specially the 'JM instead of Candreva' part. I remember one of the Portugese members saying that JM was initially a midfielder but then last year he was moved to RW and it was then that he exploded.

Only comment, I would go for a 4-3-3 instead of 4-2-3-1. Brozovic has both defensive and attacking qualities and can cover a lot of ground. So I think ge would be best as a CM. why limit him as an AM?

Skid Rock
19 Jan 17, 07:56
i still consider Banega <...> is the best option for this [CAM] position.

I don't and here's a thing. Banega never originally was a CAM (he even started as a DM at Boca). A deep-lying playmaker is his role since constructing play from the deep is his biggest skill. I feel he is techincally less gifted than Brozo when it comes to dribbling with the ball and finishing. I'm not so sure that Banega would be a better choice at the AM position than Brozo or even Joao Mario - both are more used to playing closer to the final third. That's my IMO, though. Haven't seen miracles from Banega in the CAM so far.

danz
19 Jan 17, 12:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_8rC-iBVz8

this kid style reminds me on kova+motta tbh. Well played by K-dog too.

Caecuban
19 Jan 17, 21:28
I find it amazing that we finally have quality players which can be rotated. This means we can finally stop playing only to our players strenghts but also to the opponents weakness, which means we can not only start with different formations but also change from our preferred 4231 to 433, 343 or 442.

Of course Gagliardini could play in any formation.

thatdude
21 Jan 17, 21:18
Goal.com article about his nice start at Inter

http://www.goal.com/en/news/28472/pressure-index/2017/01/21/31783172/the-new-pogba-or-gerrard-inters-28m-signing-gagliardini-just?ICID=HP_TS_6

Pharaoh
22 Jan 17, 15:06
lets put his beast ass nickname in the thread title! Dubbed "Il Leone" by the legend himself. And living up to it in every single game.

Batman
22 Jan 17, 15:12
Another good game for Gags.

El Matador
22 Jan 17, 15:13
I will be bold and say, this guy is the best midfielder in Serie A.

qb4ever_2k
22 Jan 17, 15:23
You guys should be more worried than excited about this guy. In years, Medel had been an undisputed starter in our midfield, much more talented men had tried to change that and failed miserably. Then a guy, who was not good enough for Serie B 6 months ago, suddenly appearing and sending Medel to the bench Melo to Brazil is simply unimaginable. Footballers don't develop in this kind of speed, it's theoretically and practically impossible. There are only 2 ways to explain his steep developments:

1. He's extremely talented but has some serious attitude problems. Not Balotelli's kind of attitude problems but kind of pedophile rapist's problems. I may even suspect he murdered someone and had to take a disguise of an average serie B player to stay under radar. The case may have been closed now so he decided to reveal his true talent.

2. He sold his soul to the devil. He's a good footballer now but in his 27th birthday, the devil will come and claim his life. So we only have 4 years left of him, and be sure to sell him for a good price before that or buy him some life insurance.

/I cant believe people ban marijuana. legalize it please.

JJM
22 Jan 17, 15:26
Gb4ever... plausible theories you have there

Batman
22 Jan 17, 15:32

Dont, please. Not now. Just stay at opening match threads. :D

Besnik
22 Jan 17, 16:38
Gagliardini is God's gift to us after all these years of suffering and disappointment. What a player!

Pharaoh
22 Jan 17, 16:48

So I love this kid as much as the next, but let's tone down the superlatives

king_elnino
22 Jan 17, 17:31
Where's the poll?

El Matador
22 Jan 17, 17:51
Dont, please. Not now. Just stay at opening match threads. :D

So I love this kid as much as the next, but let's tone down the superlatives
I could say Ansaldi is better than roberto carlos if i want to. That's my opinion, If you don't agree with me then ignore it but I don't think there are regulations to making claims based on my opinions. I well and truly believe he is the best midfielder. Everything you want in a midfielder he has. Physical strength, passing, composure, aerial ability, holding the ball, tackling, positioning and most of all maturity. If you think I am being hasty in deciding that then don't respond, this isn't a debate.

Candreva Crosses
22 Jan 17, 18:00
I could say Ansaldi is better than roberto carlos if i want to. That's my opinion, If you don't agree with me then ignore it but I don't think there are regulations to making claims based on my opinions. I well and truly believe he is the best midfielder. Everything you want in a midfielder he has. Physical strength, passing, composure, aerial ability, holding the ball, tackling, positioning and most of all maturity. If you think I am being hasty in deciding that then don't respond, this isn't a debate.

You could say that and it would show your knowledge in football, since your not from Brazil you're probably wrong.

Wobblz
22 Jan 17, 18:02
Well, he might be the best midfielder in the span of a season even and display everything you've pointed out, but to be the best midfielder in Italy he has to have a trait he just can't possess currently - consistency. We just can't know if he would be able to build up on his performances or not and history is full of one season wonders. Not saying he doesn't look promising, but extrapolating from a few games, especially when talking about young players is pretty rash.

Provenzano
22 Jan 17, 18:27
http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/334/IMG_0884JPG7jBmz1F.jpg

Palacio
22 Jan 17, 18:34
http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/334/IMG_0884JPG7jBmz1F.jpg

What does it say?

JJM
22 Jan 17, 18:46
Nor Vodka,nor a Martini we are already drunk with Gagliardini...

Inter7
22 Jan 17, 19:05

But do you believe he does all those thing mentioned better than nainggolan for instance? Hamsik?

Batman
22 Jan 17, 19:42

All jokes, you can think whatever you want, sigh.

Fapuccino
22 Jan 17, 20:44
Still haven't gotten a chance to see this chap yet, but he looks decent from the highlights

javier_zanetti <3
22 Jan 17, 20:52
https://media.giphy.com/media/ZOStzpF9H5syI/giphy.gif

Ronin
22 Jan 17, 21:08
If I was to compare him with another player, I'd probably do it with Busquets. If you don't look for him, he can seem pretty invisible. But a good midfielder is all about positioning, which Gagliardini does pretty well. One can influence the game without even touching the ball.

TheNetworkZ
22 Jan 17, 21:42
I'm so glad we got this guy rather than trying out another fullback

ADRossi
22 Jan 17, 22:00
Atalanta's situation is symbolic of what's wrong with this sport. They basically have half of the Azzurrini starting for them along with a few other young talented players. Trending upwards with an outside shot at a Europa league bid.

Instead of watching the team grow over the next two to three years, they'll sell them all off to bigger clubs and end up back in the 10-15 range.

thatdude
22 Jan 17, 22:03
Atalanta's situation is symbolic of what's wrong with this sport. They basically have half of the Azzurrini starting for them along with a few other young talented players. Trending upwards with an outside shot at a Europa league bid.

Instead of watching the team grow over the next two to three years, they'll sell them all off to bigger clubs and end up back in the 10-15 range.

Honestly I'm just glad somebodys doing it for the league. Too many of these 10-15 teams just sign journeymen and do anything to stay up while playing shit football.

Pharaoh
22 Jan 17, 23:30
We should cozy up to Atalanta for the future. Especially since they're developing a lot good talent.

moii
23 Jan 17, 00:14
We should cozy up to Atalanta for the future.

Sounds like the perfect job for Wanda and her big mouth.

Pharaoh
23 Jan 17, 01:02
Where's the poll?

Good point, mods slacking on the poll & the nickname

firmino
23 Jan 17, 09:20
this guy is damn good. if in the future he manages to score 8/10 goals a season among the league and the Cups, he'll be a top player.

he's already making a difference, his sometimes obscure defensive work is incredible and is the key, along with Walter Samuel's work, to the improvement of our defensive phase.

militoscores
23 Jan 17, 10:53
gagliardini is just brilliant to watch,mops up loose balls like makelele, can play the efficient simple busquets/carrick role, but then next minute hes box to box like a jordan henderson and then he will provide a sublime incisive pass or two also. great to see.

uzhang
23 Jan 17, 12:50
Berrardi + Veratti + Gagliardini

Too good to be true.,

Sent from my HTC One_E8 dual sim using Tapatalk

tonyclifton
23 Jan 17, 13:15
To think that we could have signed Lucas Leiva or Lassana Diarra instead of this kid. Makes me shudder.

CoolMan44
23 Jan 17, 21:32
Has a 62 on fifa. Boy has come far.

Ronin
23 Jan 17, 21:42
He was like 78 last time I checked, you've updated your game?

CoolMan44
23 Jan 17, 23:00
Nope I haven't, is that only when you sign up online?

Ronin
24 Jan 17, 08:00
Make sure to enable 'Live form' when picking teams.

Sassuolu
24 Jan 17, 09:18
In my FM save he ends up at Spezia who are in the Serie A a pretty solid fairly good midfielder.

Pharaoh
25 Jan 17, 06:48
Yo forreal it's been 2 weeks now, where the damn poll at?

Provenzano
25 Jan 17, 07:59
Gagliardini in numbers:

3 Games
3 Starts
3 Wins
6 Interceptions
32 Duels won
23 Recoveries
84% Passing accuracy

Shaun
25 Jan 17, 09:52
I'm happy to say my hopping on the hype-train didn't make me look retarded this time. Hopefully this isn't just short term Guarin like start.

Sassuolu
25 Jan 17, 09:58
I'm happy to say my hoping on the hype-train didn't make me look retarded this time. Hopefully this isn't just short term Guarin like start.

Your hopes do not matter because you don't come from a great footballing nation.

Harpsabu
25 Jan 17, 10:00
Your hopes do not matter because you don't come from a great footballing nation.

this really is never gona get old :lol:

He's looked great so far. He's made that position his in his three games. Lets hope he keeps it up. From what i've seen of him at inter so far it doesn't strike me as him just being on form but looks so natural to him.

Sassuolu
25 Jan 17, 10:05
Yeah it's amazing how mature he is, this was a great signing but I hope we don't burn the kid out.

Wobblz
25 Jan 17, 10:06
this really is never gona get old :lol:

He's looked great so far. He's made that position his in his three games. Lets hope he keeps it up. From what i've seen of him at inter so far it doesn't strike me as him just being on form but looks so natural to him.
Once for a change, we picked up some amazingly intelligent players, at least in footballing aspect.

Both J. Mario and Gagliardini look smart enough to know when to attack and when to defend, how to position and who to cover at all times. That's half of the game really. Physical attributes might depend on form, but awareness doesn't.

qb4ever_2k
27 Jan 17, 11:11
Gagliardini is the player who has reached the highest speed in the game against Palermo: 32,85km / h.

Found this random stats at sofifa.com, can anyone confirm this or know a place for this type of stats?

thatdude
27 Jan 17, 15:09
Intersting I don't really see him as a fast player

Shark
27 Jan 17, 16:31
Gagliardini is the player who has reached the highest speed in the game against Palermo: 32,85km / h.

Found this random stats at sofifa.com, can anyone confirm this or know a place for this type of stats?

Holy shit...it's correct.

Go to page 5.

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/match-report-pdf/A/2016-17/UNICO/UNI/21/PALINT

Also other interesting stats there. Never thought Murillo being that fast either.

Wobblz
27 Jan 17, 17:08
Holy shit...it's correct.

Go to page 5.

http://www.legaseriea.it/en/match-report-pdf/A/2016-17/UNICO/UNI/21/PALINT

Also other interesting stats there. Never thought Murillo being that fast either.
Never even suspected that Lega compiled such detailed reports. You struck gold.

InterFCAustin
27 Jan 17, 17:23
D'Ambrosio had 1.3 KM in sprints...!

Who knew Gagliardini is faster then Perisic, Murillo etc...

Dylan
27 Jan 17, 18:56
D'Ambrosio had 1.3 KM in sprints...!

Who knew Gagliardini is faster then Perisic, Murillo etc...

That was based off one game right? Definitely if the opportunity came where Perisic was on the break I think he could reach a higher top speed.

Kakaroto
28 Jan 17, 06:12
So Candreva only had two crosses...

JJM
28 Jan 17, 22:33
Well if Mario deserves a rank of general then...
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/16174910_161000347727557_3181583890471745857_n.jpg ?oh=244ee70fff227e0ae3861333791e5a5c&oe=58FE2585
he does too

ADRossi
29 Jan 17, 22:54
So Candreva only had two crosses...

Nah bro, he had 15 and they all missed terribly. Ignore stats. They don't agree with my beliefs, so they're not true.

Sassuolu
30 Jan 17, 07:11
15? Candreva has 67 crosses every game which go into our own goal because he's awful and caused 9/11.

Candreva Crosses
30 Jan 17, 17:01
15? Candreva has 67 crosses every game which go into our own goal because he's awful and caused 9/11.

http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/buttons/flags/Brazil.GIF

Must be true.

Il Drago
02 Feb 17, 13:16
Press conference with Roberto Gagliardini in front of Juventus-Inter

This is your first derby d’Italia. What have they told you? Any advice?
“This is my first game against Juventus and of course it will be a difficult game. It’s the best team in the championship we’re playing. But we go there in order to get the result we want.”

Did the loss in the cup take away any enthusiasm?
“It’s never fun to lose and it was a tough loss. But we showed that the team has spirit, we continued to fight even when we were down to ten men.”

Are you surprised of the impact you have made?
“No, I know what I’m capable of and I knew what I could bring to the team. Being able to play immediately made me integrate faster. I’m happy and I hope I can continue like this.”

How would you describe yourself and who inspires you?
“I don’t like making comparisons. I’m not a player who looks at others and wants to be like them. I like players who are technical and play with quality, but I have different characteristics.”

Is the midfield of Juventus the best one in the country?
“I think the team and their midfield is really strong.”

Do you think of the fact that a win on Sunday means you’re back in the scudetto race? “We have the conviction of playing on equal terms, we can get a result. If they do well it’s an important step, but if we win we would send a message to the rest of the league that we can be amongst the top three.”

How close to Juventus were you?
“I don’t know and I don’t care. I didn’t even think about coming to Inter, I was happy at Atalanta. Then Inter came with an offer and that was a positive thing. But of Juventus I know nothing.”

What is the mistake you have to avoid on Sunday and what player would you like to remove?
“The start is crucial, starting with the right nastiness is important. Showing them that we can have our say. We have to be compact, ready to defend and to attack. They are the strongest team, I would like to remove Bonucci, the most complete player at the overall level.”

Who’s behind your new confidence?
“I think I changed mentality under Gasperini, I changed my way of playing. Before I didn’t know how to use my charachteristics for the team’s best, but with Mister that changed. He was happy with my transfer to Inter, happy for me but of course less happy for Atalanta.”

With what teams will you fight for the third spot?
“Looking at the standings it should be with Roma and Napoli, but being behind doesn’t entirely depend on us. We can surpass them in the six-points games, but we will give them a fight and then we’ll see where we end up.”

Do you think about being called up to the national team in March and has the transfer to Inter made it easier for you?
“I don’t think about that a lot, coming here is an opportunity that I hope to take advantage of. If I continue like this, the national team will be a consequense.”

What have Pioli meant to you compared to Gasperini? Which of your teammates has helped you the most?
“Mister Pioli has a lot of similarities to Mister Gasperini, but the teams play with different models so now I play with different ideas. The teammates are all different and when you get to know them you also know who to ask for certain things.”

Your agent said that in August you felt like being out of form, are you recovered now?
“I was thinking this after having played in the second league for a couple of years. I wanted to play in the Serie A and thought I was behind my teammates. This year has been special, I did well at Atalanta then I came to Inter, maybe everything went to fast. But now I will give everything I have in order to stay here.”

What do you need to improve in order to score some goals?
“I have to improve a lot, I know that scoring goals is important both on a personal level and also for the team. I have to be more nasty and believe in it more. I don’t know what I have to improve, maybe if I score once the others will come.”

Do you think Juventus’ midfield lost in strength when Pogba left? Who is the player that you don’t want to face?
“Pogba left, but Pjanic came, the strongest player in Italy when it comes to quality and abilities. And that answers also your second question.”

The fans think that you are Suning’s weapon launched against Juventus. Is the game on Sunday your game?
“They all are, I always want to make a difference. Of course this will be an important game, but I don’t feel that special. I just want to do well for the team and I hope to give everything I have on Sunday.”

http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/02/02/press-conference-roberto-gagliardini-front-juventus-inter/

Dylan
02 Feb 17, 13:25
Good interview, seems like a no bs kind of guy with confidence.

Ronin
02 Feb 17, 13:34
Being able to play immediately made me integrate faster.
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_it/72/0/gabigol-inter_ne8a2umro8n919u1773yf2n1m.jpg?t=-1730192609&w=620&h=430

Universe
02 Feb 17, 13:51
http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_it/72/0/gabigol-inter_ne8a2umro8n919u1773yf2n1m.jpg?t=-1730192609&w=620&h=430

http://oi64.tinypic.com/9ssei1.jpg

Nero Indigo
02 Feb 17, 15:14
I like the way this guy just says it as it is. How he was perfectly happy at Atalanta but Inter made a great offer, just keeping it professional and no bullshit sugar coating.

Ronin
02 Feb 17, 16:05
I like the way this guy just says it as it is. How he was perfectly happy at Atalanta but Inter made a great offer, just keeping it professional and no bullshit sugar coating.
Wait, are you saying he didn't have a Ronaldo poster on his bedroom when he was a kid? Jesus.. bench him asap. Players these day have no loyalty. Only care about money!

Nero Indigo
02 Feb 17, 18:04
http://oi64.tinypic.com/9ssei1.jpg

Meanwhile, In Santa's Workshop...

JJM
04 Feb 17, 21:12
http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2017/02/zhang-handanovic.jpg?v=20170204221000

Batman
04 Feb 17, 21:24
Steven <3 I like his passion.

Shaun
05 Feb 17, 21:23
His ability to get open on corners is very impressive. His ability to take advantage of those openings...

Armes
05 Feb 17, 21:48
should def. work on his heading a bit

Wobblz
06 Feb 17, 05:41
His ability to get open on corners is very impressive. His ability to take advantage of those openings...
I didn't expect him to be a goal threat so the great positioning he's showing comes as a bonus. We'll reap the rewards later.

Ronin
06 Feb 17, 07:26
I felt like Brozo was dragging him down, often he had to cover for him when defending. On the other hand, Kondo and Gagliardini compliment each other nicely.

Rimpel
06 Feb 17, 07:44
This kid is awesome, hope keeps improving. He's already indispensable for this team.

Shaun
06 Feb 17, 08:03
Read the Juve forum after the game. They were all lamenting the fact they didn't get this guy. Which speaks volumes because they're a picky lot. Very glad he's ours. He'll be a future captain.

Shark
06 Feb 17, 14:17
I felt like Brozo was dragging him down, often he had to cover for him when defending. On the other hand, Kondo and Gagliardini compliment each other nicely.

http://i.imgur.com/RZzCHNd.jpg

Nero Indigo
06 Feb 17, 15:30
To be honest it took me a while to get the difference between those words for sentences.

Ronaldo
06 Feb 17, 15:39
To be honest it took me a while to get the difference between those words for sentences.

Yea me too.

Just in case somebody didn't understand the joke:

- Complement: a thing that completes or brings to perfection (this is what Ronin meant).
- Compliment: a polite expression of praise or admiration.

I'mNewHere
06 Feb 17, 15:46
Finally inter signed a good italian player

Ronaldo
06 Feb 17, 15:49
Finally inter signed a good italian player

I have a feeling you are not really new here...

I'mNewHere
12 Feb 17, 15:08
God tier

Raul Duke
12 Feb 17, 15:22
Despite not being able to get the ball in, I get the feeling that it's only a matter of time before the floodgates open. The timing of his late runs into the box and his ability to win a header could potentially lead to him scoring a handful every season (4-7) A few goals should take the pressure off and make him more composed in those situations.

CoolMan44
12 Feb 17, 16:07
Yup. Some people said both Kondogbia and Gagliardini can't shoot, but I think it's different. I don't see Kondogbia scoring many goals at all as his shots almost never make the target and his role in the team is different so he's hardly every in the opposing team's box.

Gagliardini won't be a good distance shooter but his movement in the box is great, he's great in the air, and the majority of his shots are on target. Since he's able to find himself in good positions consistently, I think he'll start scoring. In some way, he reminds me of Cambiasso who was always at the right place at the right time and managed to score many times. Cambiasso was tactially ahead of most players and had a nose for where the ball would go. Let's hope Gagliardini can get here, and in addition he's very good in the air.

Palacio
12 Feb 17, 17:51
Yup. Some people said both Kondogbia and Gagliardini can't shoot, but I think it's different. I don't see Kondogbia scoring many goals at all as his shots almost never make the target and his role in the team is different so he's hardly every in the opposing team's box.

Gagliardini won't be a good distance shooter but his movement in the box is great, he's great in the air, and the majority of his shots are on target. Since he's able to find himself in good positions consistently, I think he'll start scoring. In some way, he reminds me of Cambiasso who was always at the right place at the right time and managed to score many times. Cambiasso was tactially ahead of most players and had a nose for where the ball would go. Let's hope Gagliardini can get here, and in addition he's very good in the air.
I agree that he will score soon. But in the air he seems to be closer to Godin than Cambiasso. His positioning and the way he avoids yellow cards are unique.