View Full Version : Milan Škriniar

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ronin
07 Jul 17, 09:14
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEHrxJoXoAABYhN.jpg

_OC_
07 Jul 17, 09:18
Funny.

Skriniar's expression in that drawing is the same as mine when I heard how much he reportedly cost.

Il Drago
07 Jul 17, 09:18
I can't say i am a huge fan of this move. He was decent at an extremely mediocre Sampdoria side but i can't say he had impressed me. Hopefully he's a hidden gem and not just another Martin Skrtel. I hope Spalletti and Sabatini know what they're doing.
Welcome aboard Skriniar. Make us forget you have such a terrible first name.

Nero Indigo
07 Jul 17, 09:19
Welcome. Are we going to change the name to this thread? Before we start changing D'ambrosio to Dumbo

Ronin
07 Jul 17, 09:21
Welcome. Are we going to change the name to this thread? Before we start changing D'ambrosio to Dumbo
Name will be changed back to Milan as soon as he makes a mistake that will cost us a goal. Won't take too long. :)

uzhang
07 Jul 17, 09:25
Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

_Ivan_
07 Jul 17, 09:25
Welcome Inter :)

Fitzy
07 Jul 17, 09:40
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEHrxJoXoAABYhN.jpg

Better quality picture than what you see from Inter's youtube videos.

JJM
07 Jul 17, 09:57
Sorry but this Inter Skriniar... meh

Jnr
07 Jul 17, 10:03
I just trust Sabatini and Ausilo here. He could be whats needed in our current painful choice of defenders. Hopefully another Materazzi mentality, bloody forehead, but still nuts on the pitch. Welcome!

Shaun
07 Jul 17, 10:18
Well I'm sure he's better than that shitty bar-code top he's wearing

Rasha
07 Jul 17, 10:18
I can't say i am a huge fan of this move. He was decent at an extremely mediocre Sampdoria side but i can't say he had impressed me. Hopefully he's a hidden gem and not just another Martin Skrtel. I hope Spalletti and Sabatini know what they're doing.
Welcome aboard Skriniar. Make us forget you have such a terrible first name.

there is nothing wrong with his first name... i have a friends and family members with that name so dont go that way its retarded

qb4ever_2k
07 Jul 17, 10:23
People should really remember this club is Inter Milan, not just Inter.

JJM
07 Jul 17, 10:31
How about Milano Skriniar?!
Italians and we Slovenians say that Inter is from Milano...

Il Drago
07 Jul 17, 10:38
there is nothing wrong with his first name... i have a friends and family members with that name so dont go that way its retarded
Though your friends and family members don't play for Inter :P
On a more serious note, Milan is a pretty common Slavic name. Nothing wrong with that. I was just kidding.

firmino
07 Jul 17, 11:00
Doesn't this guy have a fucking nickname we can agree on?

ElDuccio
07 Jul 17, 11:46
Skinigol

crzdcolombian
07 Jul 17, 11:55
Can look at it a couple ways

A.) he cost 33 million!! Rugier who we wanted went to Chelsea for 35
B.) 18 mill + a prospect
C.) exiting prospect + what we paid for Persic or Milan paid for Muchossio who is better.
D.) is Inter like a child because how the hell haven't we given up on it already
E.) you better be 4x better then Murillo

rsz85
07 Jul 17, 12:11
Skinigol

and will be on the bench for the whole season.

Dogen
07 Jul 17, 12:28
"Welcome Skriniar" with the first proper #sabba&lucianoapproved hashtag.

Second best signing of this summer mercato.

(After Chiara Cappelletto [25-years prospect with black and blue heart] as testimonial for the season tickets campaign. #bobovieriapproved)

http://i.imgur.com/dBKPVQz.jpg

(But does she track back?)

yoszee
07 Jul 17, 12:59

B.) 18 mill + a prospect
C.) exiting prospect + what we paid for Persic or Milan paid for Muchossio who is better.
D.) is Inter like a child because how the hell haven't we given up on it already

Spaletti will make him 70 mils CB in 2 years, ended in Real Madrid or PSG.

M.Adnan
07 Jul 17, 13:18
If you want to know how this transfer will turn out then look at Roma's transfers in the past few years. I'm very optimistic about Skriniar.

There's no way that Sabatini and Spalletti would approved spending 33m on a relatively obsecure defender without knowing what they're doing.

firmino
07 Jul 17, 13:21
i don't trust sabatini very much tbh, but i trust spalletti (although i don't really understand borja valero). and above all i trust my eyes: i hope nobody will quote this in 5 years à la acquafresca to make fun of the post, but i see an extremely high potential in this guy.

Adriano@10
07 Jul 17, 13:36

B.) 18 mill + a prospect

A is a pretty useless point since roma would have never valued capriari at 15 mio so even if we would have added 2 mio to that we would not have had a chance to get rudiger with that offer.
C) only time will fucking tell who is better i m not that impressed by musacchio good defender and atm definitely better than skriniar but he s also 5 years older.

crzdcolombian
07 Jul 17, 13:41
I smell another Ranochia

Similar deals just way more expensive. Hope he proves me wrong

Zoro
07 Jul 17, 15:36
I smell another Ranochia

Similar deals just way more expensive. Hope he proves me wrong

You do realise he only cost this much because we HAD to make the 30mil right? As in We completely bullshitted the price of Caprari WITH Sampdoria just so we'd be okay with FFP. We said "here's our completely cheap player who's never played for us for 15m dw we'll pay you that back when we buy your young player" and they said sure. His price was 18m sure maybe it's high and in all honesty I had never heard of him in my life till we were interested but I guess that's what we pay for potential now days, least it ain't 50m like a certain Manchester club. It was a necessity.

Demenza Senile
07 Jul 17, 15:42
Just please for the lurve of god don't flop like all our defenders since the great triplete team :(

surripere
07 Jul 17, 15:44
Who?

Universe
07 Jul 17, 16:04
Ranocchia, Juan, Nagatomo, Silvestre, Pereira, Dodo, Vidic, Campagnaro, Medel, Ansaldi, arguably Murillo, Santon and D'Ambrosio. Only defender who has done well is Miranda. And even he's been inconsistent.

Il Drago
07 Jul 17, 16:43
He chose the same number as Skrtel. This is a very bad sign.

http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2017/07/dejmljaxgaa4_a7.jpg?v=20170707164100

Sokrates
07 Jul 17, 16:45
There are no high expectations here, which means he will become an important player :work:

JJM
07 Jul 17, 16:50
https://scontent-vie1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19748446_2000890066800856_1682256106009895647_n.jp g?oh=42da1717012bb39715df0cea4f7d7153&oe=5A0EFFD6
bene,bene...now get to work you lazy ass mofo! Don't disappoint me...

crzdcolombian
07 Jul 17, 17:08
He chose the same number as Skrtel. This is a very bad sign.

http://images2.gazzanet.gazzettaobjects.it/wp-content/uploads/sites/45/2017/07/dejmljaxgaa4_a7.jpg?v=20170707164100

His final #? Why didn't they give him #2?

M.Adnan
07 Jul 17, 17:10
I don't know why you guys are mixing Skriniar with the failed defenders that we've had in the past years. The rubbish that we've bought before were all Ausilio's rubbish piece of business with the approval of rubbish managers. This time there are Sabatini and Spalletti added into the equation. No need to be so pessimistic (understandable though).

Il Drago
07 Jul 17, 17:15
His final #? Why didn't they give him #2?
Maybe he chose it because of Skrtel. He has said in the past Skrtel is his role model. Slovaks even consider him Skrtel's heir due to their similar playing style.

Inter7
07 Jul 17, 17:16
I wish him luck! to be a defender in Inter you need to know how to defend on an Island by yourself! good luck!

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 17, 17:29
Welcome!

Guz
07 Jul 17, 17:30
Welcome to Inter.

According to his agent, we paid 23M for him, thus making him the most expensive footballer in the history of Slovak football. He also revealed that Atletico Madrid were interested but couldn't place their bid (20+) due to their transfer ban.

(sport.sk)

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 17, 17:35
What the fuck? Surely we did not pay 23m€ in cash + Caprari for him? Did we?

Guz
07 Jul 17, 17:44
We paid 23M for Skriniar, they paid 15 for Caprari.
Basically, we paid Caprari+8.

At least that's what his agent says.

Solfice
07 Jul 17, 18:36

THIS! What 33m€ are you all about?

connorconnor12
07 Jul 17, 19:03
Transfermarkt.com says otherwise... Apparently Skriniar costed 30m and Caprari was 15m. Thus our net cash outlay was 15m which isn't terrible considering Caprari isn't worth 15m

Solfice
07 Jul 17, 19:56
Transfermarkt.com is not and will never be a reliable source. Seems like the valuation on Caprari and therefore the amount payed for Skriniar is to screw the FFP.

JJM
07 Jul 17, 20:00
we paid 25mil and no other player was involved in this deal directly says one of the agents that represents Skriniar...for the book purposes

Vojtek, agenzia Stars&Friends: "Per Skriniar 25 milioni il giusto prezzo. Nessun altro giocatore nell'affare"

Ag Skriniar: "Il nuovo tecnico dell'Inter, Luciano Spalletti, lo ha preferito a Rudiger della Roma"

His agent says that Luciano S preffered Milan Š to Rudiger!He also says we basically paid 8mil+Caprari for him...

CafeCordoba
07 Jul 17, 21:22
If it was 25m€ for Skriniar and earlier Caprari went to Samp for 15m€, then it's 10m€ in cash, no?

firmino
07 Jul 17, 21:37
i sincerely appreciate enjoy's work but i feel there is still room for improvement in his photoshop skills:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DEKUeQ_XkAEAh9S.jpg

:oblivious:

JJM
07 Jul 17, 21:44
If it was 25m€ for Skriniar and earlier Caprari went to Samp for 15m€, then it's 10m€ in cash, no?

2 mil are bonuses...23mil fixed and 2 bonuses...whatever,there are so many conflicting reports like always when it comes to numbers

thatdude
07 Jul 17, 21:47
Why do our players always choose weird numbers? It's like we encourage it or something

JJM
07 Jul 17, 21:58
Why do our players always choose weird numbers? It's like we encourage it or something

he said that Skrtel is his inspiration for the #37 as a role model...yeah he released an interview from his home ...to lazy to translate it tbh

Zoro
08 Jul 17, 01:50
As I've said the deal wasn't horrible, we got out of a bad situation and got a guy with good potential (apparently) in a position we need reinforcements in. I'd never heard of the guy, but as stated by others before Sabatini/Spalleti know there defenders. Good luck dude!

ScottishInterista
08 Jul 17, 02:50
we paid 25mil and no other player was involved in this deal directly says one of the agents that represents Skriniar...for the book purposes

Vojtek, agenzia Stars&Friends: "Per Skriniar 25 milioni il giusto prezzo. Nessun altro giocatore nell'affare"

Ag Skriniar: "Il nuovo tecnico dell'Inter, Luciano Spalletti, lo ha preferito a Rudiger della Roma"

His agent says that Luciano S preffered Milan Š to Rudiger!He also says we basically paid 8mil+Caprari for him...

Well of course he isn't going to come out and say "here's round to get FFP" It's been obvious that's what this deal been about but only an idiot would come out and say ut

- - - Updated - - -

When did we sign skrtel was I not paying attention that window?

Inter7
08 Jul 17, 03:00
Milan Škriniar, the new Inter Milan defender spoke with Sport.sk about his number, which will be 37, the same number he had with Sampdoria:

“I’m glad it was available at Inter. I chose it because it is linked to my experience at Zilina, 37 has been worn by Martin Skrtel and Norbert Gyomber. Skrtel is one of my idols and this has played an important role.”

Škriniar then spoke about the San Siro, where he visited it twice last season against both Milan clubs: “I played there when we challenged Inter and Milan, I believe that I will experience the same feelings with the Nerazzurri shirt. San Siro is a beautiful stadium, there are 80 thousand people and this says it all.”

The 21 year old is convinced that he won’t crack under pressure, especially when playing in such an important environment: “Inter could’ve bought anyone, having large financial resources, but they chose me and I’m happy. I will try to do everything possible to repay their confidence, especially trying to always be in shape because if you’re not you can not do much. I wore this shirt for the first time and my confidence grew. I know there will be pressure because we are talking about Inter, but the pressure is always there. Maybe when I get among my new teammates I will feel a bit different, but I’m looking forward to it. When I was in Milan a few days ago I immediately had a good feeling.”

Skriniar also claimed that he doesn’t fear the big competition that awaits him: “I know I have to deal with the fact that there are so many big names in the squad. But the choice is up to the manager, and above all how I will act in training. But I would be very happy if I could find space, that would be great. I’d be happy to play as soon as possible, I am ready to take the first opportunity.”

Milan then spoke about hisSampdoria farewell: “They wished me all the luck. From this point of view I’m sorry to leave Samp, I met wonderful people who have helped me a lot, especially in the locker room. But when you go to Inter, you can not be sad: you’re in a big European club and you’re facing a new challenge.”

When asked, What are your future goals, here’s how the Slovak replied:

“In the near future, try to fit into the first team, but above all, to stay well physically, I want to work hard to convince Luciano Spalletti and repay the confidence that has been shown to have in me deciding to take me at Inter.”

http://www.sempreinter.com/2017/07/07/milan-skriniar-inter-couldve-bought-anyone-chose-im-happy/

king_elnino
08 Jul 17, 19:28
he said : i'm an inter fan..

how many players we sign that said that on 1st confrence?

last person who said that stay 6 months.

Cómi
08 Jul 17, 19:44
Seems like a mature person, hopefully he's good on the pitch.

Stefan
08 Jul 17, 20:33
Welcome Skriniar.

Sassuolu
09 Jul 17, 14:49
Agent also said that he could have joined Atletico but didn't because of the transfer ban.

ScottishInterista
09 Jul 17, 18:40
Agent also said that he could have joined Atletico but didn't because of the transfer ban.

By that logic i could of joined them but didnt because of the ban

Hasan
09 Jul 17, 19:15
His agent is some Slovak version of Riaola?

Too much trolling from this Marekiola, first he was shiting with another offers from England than he's speaking about irrelevant Atletico Madrid interest. Shut up.

kameru
10 Jul 17, 00:18
So his coach in national team said that he is a midfielder turn to defender, so hopefully he is comfortable with the ball.

Wallace
10 Jul 17, 00:20
Did someone watch his masterstroke against Lazio last season that ended in 7-3? Difficult to find the fill game now.

thatdude
10 Jul 17, 00:44
Did someone watch his masterstroke against Lazio last season that ended in 7-3? Difficult to find the fill game now.

To be fair we embarrassed Caldara and Conti 7-1 last year, and everyones still nutting over them.

Adriano@10
11 Jul 17, 14:02
Anybody got a link for the presentation cannot find it on youtube. Ok so it looks like they are not showing it on Fb or on youtube. Wtf why do they sometimes stream it live and other times they just dont give a fuck.

Also i postponed a meeting for fucking no reason because i wanted to see this live.

Provenzano
11 Jul 17, 14:58
http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/392/19894622_1577966045586862_3978029367067167393_nb2J AHTt.jpg

_OC_
11 Jul 17, 15:29
http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/392/19894622_1577966045586862_3978029367067167393_nb2J AHTt.jpg

That's perhaps the dullest quote I've ever seen cited.

Adriano@10
11 Jul 17, 17:44
Seems to be a very humble and thoughtful guy from the presentation. At first he apologised that his italian is not that good but when answering in italian he actually spoke better then many foreigners who have been in serie a for longer then him.

Il Drago
11 Jul 17, 19:01
During a chat with Inter fans before his presentation he said it's not his fault his first name is Milan. His parents didn't know one day he would play for Inter. But Inter fans can call him Inter Skriniar. I love this guy!

firmino
11 Jul 17, 19:26
During a chat with Inter fans before his presentation he said it's not his fault his first name is Milan. His parents didn't know one day he would play for Inter. But Inter fans can call him Inter Skriniar. I love this guy!

no way did he actually say this? lol

so what are we waiting for, let's change the name of the thread back to Inter Skriniar.

Candreva Crosses
11 Jul 17, 19:31
Who the fuck changed it back to Milan? Fkn traitors

Il Drago
11 Jul 17, 19:32
no way did he actually say this? lol

so what are we waiting for, let's change the name of the thread back to Inter Skriniar.

http://www.fcinter1908.it/primo-piano/skriniar-scherza-non-e-colpa-mia-se-mi-chiamo-milan-ma-potete-chiamarmi-inter-skriniar/

Ronin
11 Jul 17, 19:37
Who the fuck changed it back to Milan? Fkn traitors
Not me. ;(

JJM
11 Jul 17, 20:17
click and watch!
English subs :epicwin:480p tho

firmino
11 Jul 17, 22:23
edit

JJM
15 Jul 17, 19:33
no poll for him?!

ElDuccio
15 Jul 17, 21:05
He was good today. And it was not a coincidence that we conceded 2 goals when Ranochia and Nagatomo came in.

M.Adnan
15 Jul 17, 21:51
And it was not a coincidence that we conceded 2 goals when Ranochia and Nagatomo came in.

It's incredible how those two scrubs have survived at Inter for 7-8 fucking years, and still counting! They're the two longest lasting players at Inter right now. Handanovic comes 3rd.

Not even Julio Cesar, Maicon or Pagliuca have stayed this long. I'm actually amazed.

Ronaldo
15 Jul 17, 21:53
They are like Herpes, doesn't matter how hard you try, it's never really going away...

ElDuccio
15 Jul 17, 22:54
It's incredible how those two scrubs have survived at Inter for 7-8 fucking years, and still counting! They're the two longest lasting players at Inter right now. Handanovic comes 3rd.

Not even Julio Cesar, Maicon or Pagliuca have stayed this long. I'm actually amazed.

This is true. Today watching Rano Naga or Biabiany i realized how problematic this team still is. Ok, this players will not play from start. But like i already said in the other thread, they are only useless for the ambient. I prefer to see a Miangue over Nagatomo or some other good Primavera player over Biabiany. At last they can learn something from the bigs like Valero or Miranda. But whats the point to have this unmotivate mediocre players? They bring only negativity in our ambient. There is no competition between the first team and half of our bench. Im sure that a Kondogbia would improve if there are more players fighting for a starter place. Or imagine if we had a good experienced CB like Miranda instead of Rannochia. Our defenders would learn something more.
Whats the good thing to have Nagatomo? Nothing! Immagine a young player would sign for Inter. Imagine what impression he will get from our club watching this garbage players. He will start to dont care anymore like them or leave the club, thats the truth.
Its also why our mentality is still the same in this years. We need more inteligente players and less unmotivated idiots.

M.Adnan
16 Jul 17, 01:19
Immagine a young player would sign for Inter. Imagine what impression he will get from our club watching this garbage players. He will start to dont care anymore like them or leave the club.

Seems like a description of Perisic.

Glass box
17 Jul 17, 15:11
This is true. Today watching Rano Naga or Biabiany i realized how problematic this team still is. Ok, this players will not play from start. But like i already said in the other thread, they are only useless for the ambient. I prefer to see a Miangue over Nagatomo or some other good Primavera player over Biabiany. At last they can learn something from the bigs like Valero or Miranda. But whats the point to have this unmotivate mediocre players? They bring only negativity in our ambient. There is no competition between the first team and half of our bench. Im sure that a Kondogbia would improve if there are more players fighting for a starter place. Or imagine if we had a good experienced CB like Miranda instead of Rannochia. Our defenders would learn something more.
Whats the good thing to have Nagatomo? Nothing! Immagine a young player would sign for Inter. Imagine what impression he will get from our club watching this garbage players. He will start to dont care anymore like them or leave the club, thats the truth.
Its also why our mentality is still the same in this years. We need more inteligente players and less unmotivated idiots.

I like how you accidentally wrote "inteligente" knowing you're from Italy.

Provenzano
22 Jul 17, 14:11
Skriniar had to make a small modification to his first name!

http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/396/IMG_1840JPG9pEbH6O.jpg

Candreva Crosses
22 Jul 17, 16:19
That's fucked up, either call him Inter or just stfu about it.

firmino
23 Jul 17, 07:02
i'd say the most reasonable thing would be to find a nickname to replace his first name with and just use that.

kameru
23 Jul 17, 09:03
Fifth page, and we still can't accept his name? :serious:

qb4ever_2k
24 Jul 17, 13:40
It has to be said, this guy runs like a T-Rex, or Kovacic.

M.Adnan
24 Jul 17, 14:38
I have a feeling that this guy will be one of Sabatini's usual hit signings. Buy some unkown talent for cheap and turn him into a 50m worth of player. I'm glad that it's a defender because only Interisti know how badly we need it specially with Miranda's age.

So much better than a Pepe-like signing.

Ronaldo
24 Jul 17, 14:44
Only that he wasn't exactly cheap...

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 17, 14:47
But apparently it's still not clear how much cash was involved in the deal. It changes from 8m to 20m, depending on the source.

varmin
24 Jul 17, 14:50

Аs per transfermarkt he was 23 mln and Caprari - 12. So basically the deal is 11 + Caprari, which is not bad/

M.Adnan
24 Jul 17, 15:00

Depends on how he develops.

CafeCordoba
25 Jul 17, 05:27
Аs per transfermarkt he was 23 mln and Caprari - 12. So basically the deal is 11 + Caprari, which is not bad/

Not bad at all since Lindelöf cost 35m euros to Man Utd.

Kakaroto
25 Jul 17, 06:10

If he is good people will remember this fact "omg what a coup it was only 11m" If he is bad "Wow what a ripoff 23m and we also lost Caprari."

M.Adnan
25 Jul 17, 12:58
True. This is could go either way: Manolas or Ranocchia.

But let's be realistic. At worst case, what's the loss really? Caprari will never have a future at Inter anyway and we've paid 11m. This isn't like paying 30m in cash for some unproven bench warmer from Brazil. Skriniar's already had a full first team season with a mid-table Italian club and he's going straight into our starting line up. It's worth the try.

Big Willy
25 Jul 17, 13:18
I'd rather have Caprari over Biabiany any day.

firmino
25 Jul 17, 13:20
Fifth page, and we still can't accept his name? :serious:

no way in hell. :yao:

hell will freeze before i call him "milan".

JJM
25 Jul 17, 13:25
no way in hell. :yao:

hell will freeze before i call him "milan".
Call him MilanO then :yao:

junkie
25 Jul 17, 13:36
wasnt it writen milano skriniar in starting lineup vs lyon?

Poslano sa mog SM-G920F koriste

firmino
25 Jul 17, 13:41
i guess i'll settle with "milo". it's kind of neutral and sounds good.

kameru
25 Jul 17, 15:33
as you wish then, eventhough it's a milk brand here :lol:

qb4ever_2k
25 Jul 17, 15:49
Hey guys, I have an idea, there is a little unpopular city in Italy named Milan too, we should start referring Milan to that city maybe?

brehme1989
25 Jul 17, 17:17
Hey guys, I have an idea, there is a little unpopular city in Italy named Milan too, we should start referring Milan to that city maybe?

It's called Milano.

El Matador
25 Jul 17, 20:16
I cant believe that it's been over a month since we've signed him and people are still making a fuss over his first name. Grow the fuck up.

Sokrates
25 Jul 17, 20:21
Welcome to FIF

Gesendet von meinem SM-A300FU mit Tapatalk

firmino
25 Jul 17, 20:33
I cant believe that it's been over a month since we've signed him and people are still making a fuss over his first name. Grow the fuck up.

Calm your titties. I will call him Milo, it's just the shorter version of his name. And it's not like I was losing sleep over it, it's just a bit annoying to me.

Javier'sSon
25 Jul 17, 20:56
Actually it's kinda cool. He is bound to make mistakes = "fuckin Milan" "Milan the cunt" "Milan sucks dick" etc.

Has a nice ring to it.

Ronaldo
25 Jul 17, 21:33
Actually it's kinda cool. He is bound to make mistakes = "fuckin Milan" "Milan the cunt" "Milan sucks dick" etc.

Has a nice ring to it.

What if he plays well? Forza Milan?

JJM
25 Jul 17, 21:41
in the Balkans he would be called Milan-e ...like this Boban-e,Bojan-e,Dragan-e...etc.

M.Adnan
25 Jul 17, 21:49
Two pages already about his name just let it go you nerds. :lol:

Efrain21C
25 Jul 17, 22:47
What if he plays well? Forza Milan?

Forza skriniar!

Puma
26 Jul 17, 00:01
There was a moment in the second half against Lyon when he clattered an opponent over the half way line. It was a professional foul committed to prevent the start of an attacking move. When I saw it, I laughed but at the same time I was pleased because it showed his on field awareness. Rather than letting the move start and attempting to deal with it closer to Handanovic, he stopped the move dead in its tracks. The other thing that surprised me was his height and imposing stature. I really hope he develops into a defender that has longevity and on whom we can rely on in the future.

Efrain21C
26 Jul 17, 04:31
There was a moment in the second half against Lyon when he clattered an opponent over the half way line. It was a professional foul committed to prevent the start of an attacking move. When I saw it, I laughed but at the same time I was pleased because it showed his on field awareness. Rather than letting the move start and attempting to deal with it closer to Handanovic, he stopped the move dead in its tracks. The other thing that surprised me was his height and imposing stature. I really hope he develops into a defender that has longevity and on whom we can rely on in the future.

He has a great role model like Ranocchia to learn a thing or two

Universe
26 Jul 17, 05:50
Two pages already about his name just let it go you nerds. :lol:

:palm: I know eh. This whole 'Milan' Skriniar thing is so unfunny my brain barely registers it as an attempt at a joke.

I4E
26 Jul 17, 06:38
I'll just Australianize his name to Millzy

Puma
26 Jul 17, 08:57
I'll just Australianize his name to Millzy

Why don't you just call him Cunt Arse?

Serhio_D
26 Jul 17, 12:00
This shit is getting old
Just call him MilanE or Skrin'o
What's the big deal?

PHM1605
26 Jul 17, 12:32
This shit is getting old
Just call him MilanE or Skrin'o
What's the big deal?
I hope this thread continues like this.

Only name discussions mean he has made no defensive fuckups, otherwise this place would be full of criticisms :D

uzhang
26 Jul 17, 14:14
I will call him Mulan

Jerry
27 Jul 17, 12:06
dude's been a beast all preseason

nutsncider
27 Jul 17, 12:35
Had Ribery in his pocket, kudos kid

M.Adnan
27 Jul 17, 12:54
Like I've said before, this seems to be one of Sabatini's unexpected hit signings. I think we'll finally enjoy a solid Inter defense this season with him, Miranda and Handanovic. Fullbacks are still a problem though, specially the left ones.

Rasha
27 Jul 17, 13:54
Not that the right one is fine .. skriniar covered his butt a lot

Zoro
27 Jul 17, 13:55
Like I've said before, this seems to be one of Sabatini's unexpected hit signings. I think we'll finally enjoy a solid Inter defense this season with him, Miranda and Handanovic. Fullbacks are still a problem though, specially the left ones.

#Dalbertiscoming

Guz
27 Jul 17, 18:49
Under Spalletti's guidance he could become one of the best CB in the world.
What I like about him is that he seems very focussed and determined to improve himself.

Harpsabu
27 Jul 17, 18:53
Under Spalletti's guidance he could become one of the best CB in the world.
What I like about him is that he seems very focussed and determined to improve himself.

Chill chill chill...he has had a number of pre season games.

firmino
27 Jul 17, 19:01
I wonder if he was a sabatini's or a spalletti's name. however, those 23 millions, half of which paid with caprari, are starting to look like a bargain. it's just pre-season though, I'll wait for serie A before being enthusiastic.

Guz
27 Jul 17, 19:04

Of course, only time will tell whether I'm right or not, but I can already tell you that this guy has the right attitude (and the required set of skills) to prove me right.

ChillBro
27 Jul 17, 19:14

I agree- I like him and he has looked good but ultimate chilllllllll bro

TheNetworkZ
27 Jul 17, 19:20
I'm really trying to not judge him until at least November (as well as Spalletti and a few others), but damn it's hard. This guy is refreshing to watch.

magnesium
27 Jul 17, 19:27
When Sabatini get defender and from Sampdoria ( like Mustafi ), i know the defender will be world class.
Please my favourite player, never ever injured in mid season, or we are going fuck up

Rasha
27 Jul 17, 19:31
he is really comfortable with a ball, getting past opponents and shit.. no panicking

Candreva Crosses
27 Jul 17, 20:52
Massive fat JINX incoming from you guys, he'll end up injured.

JJM
27 Jul 17, 21:31
http://www.calciodipendenza.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Schick-nuova-2.jpg
I want this two in a Neroazzurro shirt...because of reasons...since they are friends...Škriniar could persuade him no?! Today Premium Sport asked Inter Škriniar if Schick could join Inter...he said that he still has a problem and needs to rest but then we will see...

Efrain21C
28 Jul 17, 01:41
When Sabatini get defender and from Sampdoria ( like Mustafi ), i know the defender will be world class.
Please my favourite player, never ever injured in mid season, or we are going fuck up

You jumped right into Skriniar bandwagon with only a couple friendly games lol...

uzhang
28 Jul 17, 01:49
This dude very strong
Jaap Stam wanna be

thoriq_r9
28 Jul 17, 19:47
I agree it's too early to jump on the hype train, however, as a fan, it's hard not to be excited by what he's been showing this pre-season.
He looks solid on both aerial and ground duel. He's proficient on the ball, composed beyond his age, and has an eye for penetrative passes. Let's see if he can steadily develop in this club, which many have failed, then he will be our main central defender for years to come (or at least sold for good money).

adiK
28 Jul 17, 21:51
I wonder if he was a sabatini's or a spalletti's name. however, those 23 millions, half of which paid with caprari, are starting to look like a bargain. it's just pre-season though, I'll wait for serie A before being enthusiastic.

If I understood correctly, Samp paid 15 for Caprari (that's how we got out of FFP trouble), we paid 23 for Skriniar, so actually he cost us 8 million. A bargain...

R20
28 Jul 17, 22:13
They paid 13 for Carpari, and we paid 33 for Škriniar. He actualy costs 20m which is not cheap by any means.

firmino
28 Jul 17, 22:22
It's funny how everybody gives different figures for this deal. I think it is 12 + caprari cause this is what I read on many sites but at this point who knows.

adiK
28 Jul 17, 22:28
Fucking transfermarkt liars. Thanks for the info @R20, you are sweetheart.

Really weird thing about this transfer is that the numbers are way different according to sources, they go from 8 to 20 million (Caprari not counted)... Usually sources are million,two off, not 10 or more...

Y&h
29 Jul 17, 11:50
Here's something I wrote when we were officially linked with him but chose not to post back in the rumors sub-forum.

Call it laziness or a lack of interest to argue with people.

Skrinair is quality and I can see why Sampdoria want to capitalize on him with a high transfer demand.

The kid has potential and promising versatility that could be used in a defensive midfielder role in the future but that requires polishing & time which leads me to understand his apprehension, along with his agent, on a move right now where playing time isn't guaranteed after a positive first year at Sampdoria.

When I was following Crisetig’s progress, I noticed Skriniar during the agonizingly boring Crotone - Sampdoria game and the guy seemed very composed most of the time.

I also decided to rewatch some of Sampdoria’s game last season like the ones against Fiorentina and Milan as well as the game where Brozovic made an ass of himself with that handball & penalty in the last 6 minutes.

Despite having a good game against us, Skriniar was partially at fault for our first goal but so was Dodo who failed to close down a cross Milan couldn't clear but we'll get into that later.

He's a tough guy with a vocal presence that calls out his team mates when they don't listen to him but I presume that would change in a new environment with older privileged players (Nagatomo) who hopefully will leave in the upcoming weeks.

There’s a moment where he closed down D'Ambrosio and pointed to his buddy to follow Eder or someone & when they ignored him & strolled instead he barked at their ass after our guy crossed the ball... miserably as you'd expect.

He has the tendency to look behind his shoulder at the "off the ball" player.

He intercepts crosses by sliding in but has a noticeable apprehension with his headers, not at Ranocchia’s level but it requires some observation by the coaching staff. He’s usually the advanced left CB in a zonal defense. He likes to close down forwards and rarely dives into tackles when he’s one-on-one but at the same time isn’t afraid of a challenge or throwing himself on the line.

Another moment that grabbed my attention was when he tussled with D'Ambrosio for the ball near the corner flag and frankly he showed character that riled up the Meazza crowd.

His left foot is strong and his right one is good when delivering a long pass as he has the tendency to switch the ball to wide areas and particularly the fullback on the other flank.

Skriniar's passing is also deliberately paced between short & risky passes which may expose him to an opponent’s pressure as he likes to extract the ball from the back by himself if the team is not helping him out.

I think his sensibilities and traits will elevate some of the pressure from our midfielders during the build up phase but that requires a solid reinforcement at the leftback position as this guy will struggle next to players with the quality of Dodo next to him.

I predicted that we’d go after him when I sensed that he’s the typical Sabatini “off the radar” signing that Roma would make and there's a part of me that believes they would have done that if he remained one more season in Sampdoria on the condition that he develops well, a sentiment that I hope happens with Inter if this deal goes through.

I haven't seen any of the preseason games properly aside from the first half of the Schalke game on a lousy stream that I turned off but I'm glad that he's showing good signs that will hopefully continue into the actual season.

M.Adnan
29 Jul 17, 12:23
Good insight on Skriniar there, Y&H.

The guy's defensive game seems to me like a mixture of Walter Samuel and Lucio in one player. I think with the right environment, soon we'll have a 40m worth of defender in our starting defense line.

Skriniar is one of the reasons why I haven't criticized Sabatini's lack of transfers activity so far as much as the others here. He's also a reason why I've never cared to make a single post about skipping Bonucci. Getting a new young CB like Skriniar was my absolute top priority since last summer and it's been accomplished in early pre-season. Next priorities seem to be on their way soon (hopefully).

JJM
29 Jul 17, 12:26
I told you guys this guy is talented af...but did ya listen?!

nutsncider
29 Jul 17, 14:10
I know I sound a bit optimistic, but I think skriniar is the greatest defender of all time

thatdude
29 Jul 17, 14:11
I liked that when Miranda went off he stepped into the leadership role. Started yelling and encouraging his teammates.

Everything went to shit of course, but it's at least a good sign.

Shark
29 Jul 17, 14:12
I know I sound a bit optimistic, but I think skriniar is the greatest defender of all time

Dude...just don't.

nutsncider
29 Jul 17, 14:27
Dude...just don't.

Just a joke, amigo

Efrain21C
29 Jul 17, 14:32
I liked that when Miranda went off he stepped into the leadership role. Started yelling and encouraging his teammates.

After Kondogbia screamer actually

D-Sky
29 Jul 17, 14:57

Really hope Miranda-Skiniar duo will be consistent this year.
And yes I really hope Spaletti can give the captain band to Miranda instead of Icardi.

danz
29 Jul 17, 15:51
I told you guys this guy is talented af...but did ya listen?!

but but crzd said we're rate him better than murillo just after 3 games? tbh, i like this dude alot

Soul
29 Jul 17, 20:03
Really solid player. Huge find! Hope our defence strenghtens now and see more consistency!

_Ivan_
29 Jul 17, 20:09
Reminded me today of Vidic (at his prime ofc), similar physique and determination. Looks good and stable defender despite his age. He could be BIG!!!

Doffy
29 Jul 17, 20:37
yea, this guy seems great. reads the game very well. performs well under pressure and also good passing. keep froggy away from him. dont let froggy ruin this kid

Soul
29 Jul 17, 20:41
He looks so confident that at times it looks as if he's been at the club for years and is a leader. Great to see players adapt so fast.

Pimpin
30 Jul 17, 00:18
He looks so confident that at times it looks as if he's been at the club for years and is a leader. Great to see players adapt so fast.

He looks so confident, as if he is been at the club for a few days tbh.

ur-um
30 Jul 17, 02:52
I'm liking him a lot, particularly his urgency when he judiciously moves wide to catch an opponent. The area between the CBs and FBs has been a problem for years, and he doesn't hesitate to quickly close in on a ballholder wide of the goalpost. Spaletti seems to be drilling the MFs to do substantial defensive work in those situations, good signs that this is happening systematically.

I can see him being suspended a few times throughout the season, but can't blame him for that.

Handoyo
30 Jul 17, 08:19
Let's not start sucking each other's dick yet

He looks very solid yes, but so did Juan Jesus & Murillo during their first few months as a starter

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 17, 08:33
Yeah so let's hope we don't start changes coaches this season.

El Matador
30 Jul 17, 09:10
Let's not start sucking each other's dick yet

He looks very solid yes, but so did Juan Jesus & Murillo during their first few months as a starter
Tbey looked good because of their pace and athleticism. When it came down to it their positioning let them down, they're also very bad at timing tackles and interceptions. This seems to be Skriniar's strongest point though. He knows where and how to stand, when to go for a tackle and he has strength to compensate for all the athleticism and speed he lacks. He's no mettesacker though, he has decent speed as he showee against ribery. He reads the game well and is confident on the ball, great defender.

M.Adnan
30 Jul 17, 09:38
To be fair, players like Murillo, Jesus and Ranocchia came in Inter's worst period. We never know how they could have developed in a healthy and stable environment with the right coaches. Remember that even Ranocchia was a good player with Bonucci during their Sampdoria time. Inter could be the culprit behind their lack of development.

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 17, 09:41
To be fair, players like Murillo, Jesus and Ranocchia came in Inter's worst period. We never know how they could have developed in a healthy and stable environment with the right coaches. Remember that even Ranocchia was a good player with Bonucci during their Sampdoria time. Inter could be the culprit behind their lack of development.

Exactly. I think this is even more important with defenders than other positions. If the whole shit is in shambles, it's hard to adapt and bring up your own level as a young player.

magnesium
30 Jul 17, 10:16
Next Nemanja Vidic, or Walter Samuel :D

firmino
30 Jul 17, 10:22

ranocchia was a disaster at sampdoria, too. and they are doing pretty well for their parameters.

CafeCordoba
30 Jul 17, 10:39
ranocchia was a disaster at sampdoria, too. and they are doing pretty well for their parameters.

I'm sure Adnan meant Genoa, not Sampdoria.

M.Adnan
30 Jul 17, 11:01
My mistake I meant Genoa. :yao:

Il Drago
30 Jul 17, 11:17
My mistake I meant Genoa. :yao:

You probably meant Bari. Even though Bonucci was owned by Genoa he never played for them.

M.Adnan
30 Jul 17, 11:56
Double mistake then. It's Bari. :lol:

firmino
30 Jul 17, 11:57
I'm sure Adnan meant Genoa, not Sampdoria.

yeah but still, he was bad in a fairly good environment. so the whole "it's Inter's environment fault" thing is questionable. and even at hull city, he was good the first months but it didn't end the best way.

the first years of a career are less important under this point of view: what's the pressure in a club like bari? what's the pressure when nobody knows who your are and there are no particular expectations around you?

even at Inter, the first 2-3 months, he wasn't bad. then the pressure got the best of him.

for his own good, he should go as far away as possible from Italy and pressure.

ur-um
30 Jul 17, 12:18

I thought Juan and Murillo were solid for a lot longer than a few months. Then again, I don't remember details of matches any longer than a few months, either.

Candreva Crosses
30 Jul 17, 18:35
I personally thought Murillo looked better than solid. More like a beast.

Ffi201zi002tlis
31 Jul 17, 03:59
Murillo was ridiculously good when he came here until he got infected with Naga/Rano/Medel virus

brehme1989
31 Jul 17, 06:28
Murillo was ridiculously good when he came here until he got infected with Naga/Rano/Medel virus

The common denominator effect. We need to get rid of the dead weight. I'm not sure Medel is part of that group but if you can send him as well, it won't hurt anyone.

D-Sky
31 Jul 17, 08:53

I have to say its kinda make sense. I think the same things happened to Gagliardini, too much Medel, Brozo and Kdog influences.

ChillBro
31 Jul 17, 18:51
Chill Bros - murillo is still not that bad. Per usual, us inter fans have decided that we hate him even though, other than some inconsistency, he has been pretty good for us. We need to focus on what is truly shit - nagatomo and biabiany and not what we have all just deemed is shit - murillo, k-dog, etc.

firmino
31 Jul 17, 19:21
i have lost hope about the nagatomos of our team: they are either going to stay till the end of the contract (like i think it will be the case for nagatomo) or we will have to give them away almost for free.

the one and only way not to have these players is not to buy them in the first place.

of course we are humans so we can make mistakes but mediocre players should make for one tenth of the transfer session.

as for murillo, i think he will leave

LO ZIO
31 Jul 17, 21:01
I like Murillo, I still think he's our 2nd best CD under the right environment.

M.Adnan
01 Aug 17, 12:27
I like Murillo, I still think he's our 2nd best CD under the right environment.

Hardly an accomplishment since he only has to do better than Ranocchia.

CafeCordoba
01 Aug 17, 20:31
Now I read someplace that the price was indeed 23m€ and as Caprari was valued around 15m€, we didn't pay too much cash in this one. Kudos to Ausilio! :notbad:

magnesium
01 Aug 17, 22:03
Now I read someplace that the price was indeed 23m€ and as Caprari was valued around 15m€, we didn't pay too much cash in this one. Kudos to Ausilio! :notbad:

This is much more Sabatini transfer than Ausilio......
With Ausilio we will go buy Pepe on free Transfer, just like Vidic and Banega.

CafeCordoba
02 Aug 17, 04:33
Sabatini said all transfers before July were not his.

Provenzano
06 Aug 17, 20:43
http://www.img-share.eu/f/images/404/20621050_1898381753536603_7667768256833648826_nI8g 8F6y.jpg

Black Knight
06 Aug 17, 22:30
I love how the crowd loves him already. Every interception he made was cheered. And when he was subbed off he got a standing ovation.

Shark
06 Aug 17, 23:43
Murillo fucking up (which could have resulted in a goal) and then Skriniar to leave his marksman and heroically take care of Murillo's man sounds like a textbook nightmare Murillo would have :lol:

M.Adnan
07 Aug 17, 00:46
I'm surprised how the two assholes of Italy have missed out this player and didn't even bother competing with us for his signature despite having a full first team season in Serie A. It's not like we've brought from an obsecure league where nobody watches him.

Anne Marie
07 Aug 17, 01:22
He certainly has qualities. In every duel, I am so calm as I knew he would win. A feeling of being secure is there, no doubt. Nevertheless, in few pre-seasons games thus far, Chelsea and Bayern attackers were seriously underperforming and we will have a better judgment when the season starts. Weak team counter-attacks would test his concentration while Rube and Napoli organized attacks would give us a more accurate understanding of his tactical awareness.

Vertigo
07 Aug 17, 05:02
He looks like bjorn lothbrok (alexander ludwig) in the Vikings TV serial.. LOL

kameru
07 Aug 17, 09:11
Murillo fucking up (which could have resulted in a goal) and then Skriniar to leave his marksman and heroically take care of Murillo's man sounds like a textbook nightmare Murillo would have :lol:

Take a look at @EnjoyInterNews's Tweet: https://twitter.com/EnjoyInterNews/status/894290105522933760?s=09

Credit to enjoy :notbad:

ronnyle
07 Aug 17, 22:37
Man he reminds me of Bjorn from Vikings...
http://tribzap2it.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/alexander-ludwig-vikings-history.jpg?w=900&h=400
http://cdn.soccerwiki.org/images/player/64070.png

thatdude
07 Aug 17, 23:48
Young Skriniar vs Villarreal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXKqtEizUq4

Anne Marie
08 Aug 17, 00:07
4:56 He knew that Villarreal attacker would make a side pass, he just knew it!!!

InterFCAustin
08 Aug 17, 00:26
4:56 He knew that Villarreal attacker would make a side pass, he just knew it!!!
That's a pure talent instincts. You can't teach that...:notbad:

vitomins
09 Aug 17, 19:18
Poll added. Will close in 7 days.

nutsncider
12 Aug 17, 21:27
This fucking guy has my expectations sky high in pre season. So composed

JJM
12 Aug 17, 21:30
when are we buying Samp's chief scout ffs?!

moii
12 Aug 17, 21:50
Dunno who it was cant quite remember it if it was JJM or enjoy or someone else, who showed that chart with Bonucci vs Skriniar stats for last season. Ill be honest it made me laugh, but my god does this guy look to be a gem if ive ever seen one. He looks to be so so strong, fast, good in both ground tackles aswell as aerial duels with the warrior attacking attitude in every duel im in love with him so far.

I KNOW its only friendlies and all that and far to early to tell and im trying to tell myself that to not get to let down but also cause its true, the true battelfield starts from next week and there is where he needs to dominate, but we can atleast agree on that the signs looks very promising to say the least with this guy. And hes only 22:datass:

JJM
12 Aug 17, 21:58
yeah it was me...it was just a part of the equation in which I wanted to illustrate to the "folk" that Skriniar has some mad skillz as I saw him play quite a few times last season at Samp and people were not convinced of him...I watch a lot of Serie A games,I was not saying he is better than Bonucci or anything...anyway the point was...that he has the "it" factor for a defender
It's only preseason yes but still,keeping a Ribery and many more top players in your pocket is never easy,competitive game or not

n4l
13 Aug 17, 12:12
when are we buying Samp's chief scout ffs?!

For realz.

Also, this guy has been unbelievable in pre-season. Might be the most impressive buy we've made in a long, long time. Absolutely flawless, BEAST in both the defensive and offensive game. But even bigger though is mentality. The fuck. This guy is like a damn veteran. I don't know if you guys saw it or not, but there was a play in the first half yesterday where dalbert did a usual fuck up that went for a corner, after which Skrinar came over to him to console him/tell him to relax etc. Like seriously?

Great player.

thatdude
13 Aug 17, 13:20
Skriniar was nervous his first friendly in the mountains so he probably knew how Dalbert felt. Great to see we have a potentially great CB pairing.

I'll just remain cautiously optimistic for the time being. I don't want to crown him yet because he needs to prove it over the course of season, but if I said I wasn't excited I would be lying.

Anne Marie
13 Aug 17, 13:59
Cautiously count every game, every season... and soon The day we have a 60 million worth CB is abt to come.

satubito
13 Aug 17, 14:56
Handanovic must be sleeping better at night knowing Frog or Medel aren't in front of him anymore. Thank goodness we got this guy when we did. Might turn out to be the deal of the summer (fingers crossed).

qb4ever_2k
13 Aug 17, 15:56
I voted 10, 10 months before we successfully convert him into another Juan/Murillo.

magnesium
13 Aug 17, 16:45
I trust him, Never ever once in my life in see young defender good as him..

Especially at Inter..

He can stop any player quickly,,

I am glad now we had Fast and Strong defender who can pass..

king_elnino
13 Aug 17, 16:47
he has all material to be our true captain.

Demokritos
13 Aug 17, 17:17
Captain talk is way too early

Zoro
13 Aug 17, 17:40
This guy is gunna fail so hard for us

AJB

Efrain21C
13 Aug 17, 17:49
Damn, people already voting 10, 8, 9 and we haven't even started the season yet...

wera
13 Aug 17, 17:52
These are predictions, not official scores.

Efrain21C
13 Aug 17, 17:57
These are predictions, not official scores.

True, imo I still can't give him anything above 6 though

I'm having low expectations for him in case he surprises me when the real games start

ChillBro
14 Aug 17, 05:36
He will make some mistakes but he is so young, knows how to play serie a defense and looks committed, able, strong and with great instincts on the pitch. I think he will do very well. Will prove to be an excellent signing by the end of the year.

Il Drago
16 Aug 17, 11:56
Skriniar: ‘Schick a top player’
By Football Italia staff

Milan Skriniar calls Patrik Schick “a top player” and insists “it’s not my fault Inter paid so much for me".

The Slovakian centre-back joined the Nerazzurri for a reported €18m earlier this summer, and it’s reported Schick could follow him from Sampdoria.

“I heard from him [Schick] a few days ago, he told me he’s all fine now,” Skriniar told Premium Sport, referring to the heart condition which saw his former teammate fail his Juventus medical.

“Let’s see what happens, even he still doesn’t know his future. There are so many teams following him, not just Inter.

“In my opinion he’s a top player, as he’s already shown at Samp. He makes the difference on the pitch.

“Did Inter pay too much for me? It’s not my fault if Inter paid so much for me, I’m very happy here and I’m grateful for the affection of the fans.

“My objective is to play well and help the team.”

Serie A gets underway this weekend, and Skriniar feels he and his teammates are well-prepared to start the season.

“The league is a different thing compared to friendlies. We’ve had good results so far, but now we need to focus on Sunday.

“I’m happy to start at San Siro in an Inter shirt. In my opinion we’ve improved game-on-game, but now the important thing will be to win against Fiorentina. We want to start the season well for the fans.

“Our objective is to get into the Champions League, Inter need to get back to playing there. I think we have a good squad made up of great lads.

“In China, against Bayern [Munich] and Chelsea we showed we can play our way against the best in the world.

“Joao Miranda? He has great experience and he’s helped me understand when I didn’t understand straight away. Playing with him is easy.”

Bluenine
16 Aug 17, 12:14
Skriniar: ‘Schick a top player’
By Football Italia staff

“Let’s see what happens, even he still doesn’t know his future. There are so many teams following him, not just Inter.

Team mates talk to each other. This clearly suggests that Schick hasn't even decided where he wants to go. Most likely he is waiting for a specific team to meet Doria's ask. I am doubtful that we will get him... maybe on the last day if we are his best option.

JJM
16 Aug 17, 12:19
Team mates talk to each other. This clearly suggests that Schick hasn't even decided where he wants to go. Most likely he is waiting for a specific team to meet Doria's ask. I am doubtful that we will get him... maybe on the last day if we are his best option.

no he should have said #Schickiscoming...

JJM
20 Aug 17, 14:05
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20992914_1539034279450218_1090386360986511780_n.jp g?oh=03e02a3e675b7ba3eda033b368eb8a83&oe=5A32967F

Javier'sSon
20 Aug 17, 20:48
I'm officially on the hype train for Skriniar, hop on you fuckers.

Howl
20 Aug 17, 20:50
Great game by him, solid in every aspect.. Wont get carried away though, because I remember Murillo also started off strongly with Miranda.

M.Adnan
20 Aug 17, 20:56
I've said a month earlier that I'd skip signing Bonucci and invest part of his outrageous cost in Skriniar instead, and had multiple people laughing at this statement.

I stand by this opinion. We'll talk again in a couple of years.

JJM
20 Aug 17, 20:58
I've said a month earlier that I'd skip signing Bonucci and invest part of his outrageous cost in Skriniar instead, and had multiple people laughing at this statement.

I stand by this opinion. We'll talk again in a couple of years.

I said the same did I not? and also standing behind my statement...I was as bold to compare Skriniar's stats to Bonucci,and they were similar and some superior tbh
I didn't say that they are on the same level but the indications of smth good are there

InterFCAustin
20 Aug 17, 21:00
Yeah me too. I said the same thing ;):D

Ronin
20 Aug 17, 21:01
I said the same. :D

Javier'sSon
20 Aug 17, 21:03
I can't wait for you handsome cunts to say "I told you so" later on.

Ziyad
20 Aug 17, 21:03
Love this guy...top notch buy by Sabatini. I think he missed one battle in the air which to be fair was in midfield with the opponent way before him to the ball. Excellent the whole game. Hope he keeps it up and makes us forget the defence for some time.

M.Adnan
20 Aug 17, 21:28
I didn't say that they are on the same level but the indications of smth good are there

Yeah that was a laughable accusation. It's more of a smarter business and investment than comparing two players at different stages of their careers. Criticism towards letting Bonucci go to Milan was overly harsh by the majority of posters here.

- - - Updated - - -

Great game by him, solid in every aspect.. Wont get carried away though, because I remember Murillo also started off strongly with Miranda.

To be fair, Murillo might have developed into something else if it wasn't for Mancini's shitty time here and the horrendous season following him. We really never know.

- - - Updated - - -

I can't wait for you handsome cunts to say "I told you so" later on.

Better than supporting atrocious players for years while ignoring their obvious liabilities in hope that by some miracle they fix themselves.

JJM
20 Aug 17, 21:51
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20901577_1914917028549742_4201937973971006782_o.jp g?oh=a0f65313369a76b63093b1e0f8aebc83&oe=5A15475D
too soon for this but ok,just passing it on

Besnik
20 Aug 17, 22:09
he is amazing so far! hopefully he doesnt fuck up.

like i said in some other thread, with the newest additions like skriniar, dalbert and eventually cancelo, we have made a massive upgrade in defence... more quality and more strength.

he is also pretty young for his role. him and miranda is a great combo :thumbsup:

firmino
20 Aug 17, 22:40
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/20901577_1914917028549742_4201937973971006782_o.jp g?oh=a0f65313369a76b63093b1e0f8aebc83&oe=5A15475D
too soon for this but ok,just passing it on

He's very good. Still not THAT good, Samuel imho was the best defender EVER, and I mean ever.

Anyways, great signing. The guy has sense of position and personality, he will do great things.

How great he will become, that depends on him. But he has what it takes to become LGI material.

surripere
20 Aug 17, 23:09
He looks a proper CB, good to see.

Kakaroto
21 Aug 17, 03:38
http://wallup.net/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/09/53902-movies-Star_Wars-Star_Wars_Episode_V_-_The_Empire_Strikes_Back-Darth_Vader.jpg

I'll wait....

ChillBro
21 Aug 17, 06:15
He is awesome. Let's find another like him to groom for a miranda replacement next year.

wera
21 Aug 17, 06:17
even if he does fuck up here and there, he is still amazing

Dogen
21 Aug 17, 10:59
Tougher tests will come, starting with next week, but joining the Skriniar movement was and still is a moral duty.

#skriniarism

Bob Sacamano
21 Aug 17, 13:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwwEpx_36tc

danz
21 Aug 17, 13:46
the way he dribble the ball reminds me on lucio:oblivious: solid lad. Our "great wall"

Provenzano
21 Aug 17, 17:51
http://prikachi.com/images/868/9166868y.jpg

Michael
23 Aug 17, 03:04
GIGANTIC, CHARISMA AND PUSHING BACK EVERYTHING.
THE NERAZZURRI ARE CRAZY ABOUT... MILAN.

The Slovak defender is stupendous for his personality. Already deactivated Simone.

A good giant, one that stands at 188 cm tall and if you meet him on the streets, he is kind and gentle… basically the opposite of that his physicality suggests. But if you cross him on the field, you would wonder how you could get around him. Milan Skriniar is conquering Inter and the city of Milan each and every day. Just ask his teammates about what he is like as a person. A hard and precise worker, a very meticulous person, one that always treat those that work at Appiano Gentile with kindness and respect. Skriniar comes from a family who taught him the highest values of life. He has been very well received by all at Inter and the first two players that he gets close to are Samir Handanovic and Ivan Perisic.

What remains imprinted in the eyes of all are his tactical and technical progress. Against Fiorentina, it was a delicate evening seeing how it was a season opener and his debut at the San Siro, in which he shared the responsibility with Joao Miranda in dealing with Giovanni Simeone. And the Slovak came out well, with a performance that was more than positive. The same thought was shared and supported by data collected by Opta. In fact, Skriniar was the best player in Serie A when it comes to defensive rejections. He works like this…just imagine the children kicking the ball against a wall, Srkiniar was that ball and Stefano Pioli’s players were the children.

He has the capability to stay focused throughout a long encounter, it is like in his head, everything is perfectly connected. Skriniar is the best defensive player of the first matchday of the season together with Regini of Sampdoria and Angella of Udinese. he is also unbeatable in the air as he won all four of the battles in the air against the Fiorentina players. We have not mentioned how he can anticipate before anyone else in order to put himself in an advantageous position to win the ball back. These things mentioned above seem to make him the perfect player. No, the reality is that he knows he will have to keep working, again and again. And it is no problem to him because he is ready to improve at Inter.

Candreva Crosses
23 Aug 17, 20:06
Good, don't be friends with Brozobitch

Pimpin
23 Aug 17, 21:18
man fif is next level delusional, id take bonucci for 40m over skriniar for 30m, everyday of the week

kameru
23 Aug 17, 21:36
man fif is next level delusional, id take bonucci for 40m over skriniar for 30m, everyday of the week

Maybe if you put it like that, however him & Caprari deal is what make our balance positive last year. So can't really complaint actually.

qb4ever_2k
24 Aug 17, 15:52

I would take Ramos (who is older btw) over Skriniar, Bonucci? No thanks.

Ziyad
24 Aug 17, 18:14

I wouldn't and I wouldn't say Iam delusional. I like players who make a name for themselves here and not from Juve. The juve stench is hard to get rid of.

Hasan
24 Aug 17, 19:54

I would rather took Skriniar for 30 than Bonucci for free tbh, I don't want their players. Still struggling to forgive Gagliardini for watching that game.

JJM
24 Aug 17, 20:04

No one paid Skriniar 30mil...more like 23mil and we sold Caprari to Samp for 15mil...

We don't need man who are total dick heads here...Bonucci,he is smth short of a sociopath...ask D.Alves

Skriniar is 22,Bonucci is 30...

we were looking long term here...

looking in to tomorrow and the day after that is also important,on the short run we can't do much tbh

CafeCordoba
24 Aug 17, 20:18
Skriniar cost us in cash 8m + 5m for Caprari year ago. That's not too bad.

Wobblz
25 Aug 17, 11:49
Skriniar is hands down the best transfer in Serie A so far.

Cheap, young, delivering right off the bat. What more can you ask for?

Besnik
25 Aug 17, 11:57
Still too early though. He has been outstanding so far but its only beginning.

Murillo was great in the beginning as well, but then started to make stupid errors and became inconsistent. We should wait and see, the season is long and we are yet to face difficult opponents.

Skriniar is young for his role though, lets hope he continues to develope. He is in the right path to become a top defender.

Wobblz
25 Aug 17, 12:14
Still too early though. He has been outstanding so far but its only beginning.

Murillo was great in the beginning as well, but then started to make stupid errors and became inconsistent. We should wait and see, the season is long and we are yet to face difficult opponents.

Skriniar is young for his role though, lets hope he continues to develope. He is in the right path to become a top defender.

Murillo lacks awareness, just as JJ. Skriniar has both awareness and physicality, which Murillo and JJ were showing when they looked good.

He's also surprisingly good at distributing the ball from deep (probably because he was playing in midfield before IIRC)

Efrain21C
26 Aug 17, 22:49
He had a tough opponent today but besides of the goal Dzeko scored I think he did Alright... Covering for Danilo was complicated as well as he became Perotti's bitch

La Brujita
26 Aug 17, 22:51
I thought he was the greatest defender since Il Muro himself, but he kinda was shaky today. Hope it's just the fact it's one of the biggest matches of the season. He was overall very solid, though!

M.Adnan
26 Aug 17, 23:23
That's how you improve and develop. You make mistakes and learn from them. The immense talent is clearly there. He's a had solid game despite his mistake on Roma's goal. He didn't collapse or lose his confidence like many other failures at Inter have done.

Remember, we're talking about a 22 years old defender playing at the Olimpico.

Pimpin
26 Aug 17, 23:34
you guys are just fanboys and biased as fuck, just check murillos thread when he started, we hyped him as the next big thing next maicon that can play cb and whatnot. Skriniar is the same thing, 2 passes to the midfield and 1 clearence and he is better than bonucci.

M.Adnan
26 Aug 17, 23:50
you guys are just fanboys and biased as fuck, just check murillos thread when he started, we hyped him as the next big thing next maicon that can play cb and whatnot.

I have to repeat myself. We don't really know how Murillo would've developed in a better environment. It could be that being managed by a fucktard like Mancini and in Inter's unstable and horrible state when Murillo was here have damaged his development. We just don't know and we can't compare him to Skriniar.

For Skriniar, he's in a more stable Inter and managed by Spalletti who's easily one of the top 5 Italian managers in the world right now. It's incomparable to Murillo's time with clueless Mancini and the 78 mediocre coaches who have succeeded him.

JJM
26 Aug 17, 23:54
Murillo doesn't have the awareness Skriniar has...this is...if you have it or you don't... it can't rly be taught... probably down to a person's IQ and good ol common sense...brains on the field and in general

M.Adnan
27 Aug 17, 00:08
Murillo doesn't have the awareness Skriniar has...this is...if you have it or you don't... it can't rly be taught... probably down to a person's IQ and good ol common sense...brains on the field and in general

Maybe, but Inter (and Mancini) have the potential to destroy his career if not managed properly, and all his awareness and IQ wouldn't mean shit. If Mancini's here then he'd probably bench him for Medel after 5 games and fuck up his confidence. Then after 3 months of eating the bench he'll start him against Milan just destroy his confidence even more and then place him on the transfers list.