PDA

View Full Version : Estevão Dalbert

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

ADRossi
09 Aug 17, 13:48
http://i.imgur.com/9IgssM6.jpg

MILANO -Dalbert Henrique Chagas Estevao è un giocatore dell'Inter. Il laterale brasiliano ha sottoscritto col club nerazzurro un contratto fino al 30 giugno 2022.

Nato l'8 settembre del 1993 a Barra Mansa, comune brasiliano di circa 450.000 abitanti nello stato di Rio de Janeiro, Dalbert inizia a giocare calcio nella squadra della sua città natale, per poi entrare a far parte dei settori giovanili della Fluminense e del Flamengo. Nel 2013 arriva la chiamata del calcio europeo: il brasiliano viene acquistato dall'Academico Viseu, squadra militante nella seconda divisione portoghese. Dopo due campionati caratterizzati da una crescita costante (nel 2014/15 viene nominato miglior terzino sinistro del torneo), Dalbert compie il salto in Primeira Liga trasferendosi al Vitoria Guimaraes allenato da una vecchia conoscenza interista, Sergio Conceicao: nella stagione 2015/16, tra campionato e coppe nazionali, colleziona un totale di 27 presenze.

La scorsa estate, il Nizza decide di scommettere su Dalbert. La scelta dei francesi si rivela vincente: il brasiliano si afferma come uno degli esterni mancini di difesa più interessanti della Ligue 1, collezionando 33 presenze in campionato, 1 in Coppa di Francia e 4 in Europa League e rivelandosi determinante nella conquista del terzo posto in classifica alle spalle del Monaco e del Psg, valido per disputare i preliminari di Champions League (i nizzardi hanno già avuto la meglio sull'Ajax e sono ora attesi dalla sfida con il Napoli). Sotto la guida tecnica di Lucien Favre, Dalbert ha saputo disimpegnarsi con ottimi risultati sulla corsia di sinistra sia come esterno di difesa, sia come quarto o quinto uomo di centrocampo, dimostrando di possedere notevoli doti fisiche e tecniche, che nello scorso campionato gli hanno consentito di fornire 4 assist decisivi per i compagni. Il brasiliano, inoltre, è stato il giocatore del Nizza che ha cercato il cross su azione in più occasioni (94) e che ha tentato il maggior numero di dribbling (100).

Ora, l'approdo in nerazzurro: benvenuto a Milano, Dalbert, e in bocca al lupo per questa nuova avventura che vivremo assieme!

http://www.inter.it/it/news/82315/dalbert-a-nerazzurro

wera
09 Aug 17, 13:50
Sup, bra. We shall call this one....Dalbird.

Efrain21C
09 Aug 17, 13:50
Welcome Dalbert

Nero Indigo
09 Aug 17, 13:57
Finally here! Welcome, hope you solve a problem we've been dealing with for years now. Best of luck! Forza Inter!

compile
09 Aug 17, 13:58
2nd coming of Cafu?

Ronin
09 Aug 17, 14:03

Welcome.

uzhang
09 Aug 17, 14:03
Welcome Dal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shark
09 Aug 17, 14:06
Welcome Prince Dalbert!

Anne Marie
09 Aug 17, 14:07
Welcome

And don't lose your position to our beloved Nagatomo.

uzhang
09 Aug 17, 14:10
https://instagram.com/p/BXk0mP7F0jS/

Ziyad
09 Aug 17, 14:13
Welcome :)

ScottishInterista
09 Aug 17, 14:14
Glad to see us finally looking at the fullback issue

kameru
09 Aug 17, 14:17
Welcome, don't become Pereira.

nutsncider
09 Aug 17, 14:18
Just be decent. Plz.

DARi0
09 Aug 17, 14:21
Welcome to the Asylum, Dalbert :crazy:

May you be[come] the LB/LWB we`ve been missing since Roberto Carlos!

I wish you to win many trophies at this club! Good luck - you gonna need it :D

firmino
09 Aug 17, 14:24

Welcome.

i though vecino's drawing was bad but i still had to see this.

who's Inter computer graphic artist? :oblivious:

anyways, a warm welcome to dalbert henrique and don't forget what grandma said: you have to work on your shooting (he himself said this lol)

Provenzano
09 Aug 17, 14:50
I think that we should stop with this stupid cartoon when buy a new player.

P.S. Welcome and good luck!

yoszee
09 Aug 17, 14:53
Whoever the animator is, should be shot in the head.

Kev9Inter
09 Aug 17, 14:54
According to the player's agent Inter paid €28 million (plus 20% of future sale)

Harpsabu
09 Aug 17, 14:55
hahaha look at the crest, it's just sitting flat in the middle, doesn't curve around the jersey at all. looks like it actually goes off the jersey and everything

varmin
09 Aug 17, 15:18
Welcome Dalberinho.
We should have taken Rodrigez for 18 mln instead.

danz
09 Aug 17, 15:24
Final-fucking-Ly. Welcome Dalbert. Hope you dont flop coz u just win longest transfer saga ever

Solfice
09 Aug 17, 15:37
You know what's good about finally signing Dalbert and Vecino? No more rumors to read about them. It's like 2/3 of the news were about them.

Anyway, welcome Dalbert and please don't turn out to be another flop.

Guz
09 Aug 17, 15:37
Welcome Dalbert.

adiK
09 Aug 17, 15:41
Welcome you ugly mofo.

Now let's bring starting RB and get rid of deadwood (not happening).

ChillBro
09 Aug 17, 15:50
welcome! you are already my favourite player if you can perform well enough to keep nagatomo on the bench. Our team just got exponentially better - there is no way he will flop enough to keep nagatomo as a starter.

DARi0
09 Aug 17, 16:05
According to the player's agent Inter paid €28 million (plus 20% of future sale)

Source?

https://media.giphy.com/media/26gsk4oXDBho2OrpS/giphy.gif

Il Drago
09 Aug 17, 16:07

That's a terrible deal! Why didn't we just pay his 30m release clause? Typical Inter.
Anyway, welcome Dalbert. I hope you end our LB curse.

Javier Zanetti
09 Aug 17, 16:14
It was a mistake and was later corrected, €20m+20%

thatdude
09 Aug 17, 16:15
Wonder how long that sell on clause lasts

yoszee
09 Aug 17, 16:44
z2hvpmZZNzo
1:55
The cross that could never be done by the likes of nagahomo.

2:35
Aurier outrun Dalbert.

Would br great if we ended up signing Aurier.

Stefan
09 Aug 17, 17:17
Welcome. Nice to see it finally done.

Demokritos
09 Aug 17, 17:30
1:55
The cross that could never be done by the likes of nagahomo.

2:35
Aurier outrun Dalbert.

1:55 that cross was not impressive at all. and you can find a lot better ones from DDA, Nagatomo, or King Jonathan.

2:35 I can even imagine what your comments will be if that was a play by nagatomo, DDA, Jonathan.

to me 2:35 was a shitty defensive play completely been outplayed with pace and poor positioning, DDA is capable of doing much better than that.

Not saying Naga/DDA is on a similar level as dalberto, hopefully dalberto is much better than what we currently have, but definitely not with 2:35 type of defending.

_Ivan_
09 Aug 17, 17:58
Welcome new LB

Il Drago
09 Aug 17, 17:59
DALBERT: "THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE"
Here are the new signing's first words to the Inter Channel: "I hope to help Inter reach the top and win titles. I'll do everything to defend these colours"

MILAN - During his first few hours as a Nerazzurri player, Dalbert managed to speak exclusively to the Inter Channel in between the completion of his medical and the signing of his new contract. Here are his first words as an Inter player: “It is a very important day not only for me but also for my family,” said Dalbert. “I am realising a dream that I’ve had since I was a child and I'm very happy to have achieved this goal. I hope to help Inter reach the top and win titles. The negotiations were complicated but I wanted to get them done. Being here now having completed this objective is very important. Today I am very pleased to be part of this project. I want to be happy here and I hope that the effort is worth it in the future.”

“I have not yet had the chance to speak with anyone,” he added. “But I hope to adapt well here. It is a very competitive championship with great players and some top clubs like Inter. It’ll be a difficult road ahead but I hope things can go as well as possible.”

“As for the fans, they’ve waited a long time and sent me lots of messages, encouraging me to come to Inter," he concluded. "I want them to know that I’ll do anything to defend these colours. I hope things go well and that we can make them happy.”
http://www.inter.it/en/news/59223/dalbert-this-is-a-dream-come-true

ChillBro
09 Aug 17, 18:01
I love his attitude and what he has been saying since he joined. I know, I know...all reasonable players would say this stuff but I really feel like he understands the greatness of the club, respects the fans and wants to do really well here. I'm sure he will be a stud.

Nero Indigo
09 Aug 17, 18:04
So I'm guessing we'll need a poll up, and what an appropriate poll it will be: How will Dalbert's career go at Inter? Should be very interesting...

Harpsabu
09 Aug 17, 18:15
Welcome. Skeptical about this but lets see how it goes. He needs to prove to be better than RR though. Hopefully he can.

satubito
09 Aug 17, 18:18
Welcome Dalbert. Please end the LB curse that is over us.

Kenny
09 Aug 17, 19:08
Welcome. Nice to see it finally done.

Nice to see it...hehehehehehehe

vitomins
09 Aug 17, 19:11
Poll added. Will close in 7 days.

Jane The Virgin
09 Aug 17, 20:08
I had zero info on this player prior to the video on the tubez i just watched.

He has pace and speed. So to anyone saying that nagashit was fast, take a look at this kid, this is what a fast fullback looks.

Its not fast if your a midget and give it your all to run fast. Cant fight mother nature.

Anyway back on dalbert... i have no idea yet who he is, but most of the people didnt know who the fuck was maicon when we took him (ofc you did jjm, you're a baws).

Idk... we didnt have such a good pre season friendlies in a while. Maybe spalleti is a good coach after all. But we still need players.

I dont know... all i can say is dalbert is fast and has pace. Reminded me of Kova with the ball. Lol

CafeCordoba
09 Aug 17, 20:29
So if I understood it correctly, Nice planted some clauses never discussed in the negotiations to the finally sent documents. That's why it almost collapsed in the despite Dalbert signing with Inter etc.

What a slimey fucking tools, we should never have contact with them again.

kameru
09 Aug 17, 22:41
So if I understood it correctly, Nice planted some clauses never discussed in the negotiations to the finally sent documents. That's why it almost collapsed in the despite Dalbert signing with Inter etc.

Sauce pls :troll:

Pharaoh
09 Aug 17, 22:48
WTF did Uni design that graphic where the fuck did you find that?

Also, I am so desperate for this guy to be good. We haven't had a good fullback since the Maicon/Zanetti days.

ElDuccio
09 Aug 17, 23:32
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyFFdKBYl_8

Efrain21C
10 Aug 17, 03:50

They aren't Nice at all...

Javier Zanetti
10 Aug 17, 05:09
They aren't Nice at all...
We should have a monthly vote to ban someone for 24h

:D

Il Drago
10 Aug 17, 06:26
From Serpents of Madonnina twitter account:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG0a5xIXUAA4ba4.jpg

D-Sky
10 Aug 17, 06:30
Let's not doing any business with Nice anymore. They are not nice.

ScottishInterista
10 Aug 17, 07:10
From Serpents of Madonnina twitter account:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DG0a5xIXUAA4ba4.jpg

Disgrace of a club

qb4ever_2k
10 Aug 17, 07:25
I think the report sensationalized it, what was the point of doing something like this? it's extremely unprofessional and most likely wouldn't lead to anything besides lawsuit and damaged reputation. Chance is something was lost in translation and cause this short drama.

ElDiego22
10 Aug 17, 08:57
Welcome to the best club in Italy.

- - - Updated - - -

Disgrace of a club

Fuck you, Nice:finger:

Sassuolu
10 Aug 17, 10:57
I think the report sensationalized it, what was the point of doing something like this? it's extremely unprofessional and most likely wouldn't lead to anything besides lawsuit and damaged reputation. Chance is something was lost in translation and cause this short drama.

A Nice spy is in our midst! BURN HIM!

M.Adnan
10 Aug 17, 12:27
He seems like another Maxwell. Many misplaced crosses and defensive errors but still offers good moments. It's still an upgrade over Nagatomo and Ansaldi. The signing is also a clear message to the latters that they're shitty players and not worth a starting role. One of them obviously has to gtfo (preferably both).

magnesium
10 Aug 17, 12:48
Nah,, He seems like Luiz Gustavo and Ramires combined..

Batman
10 Aug 17, 12:54
Nah,, He seems like Luiz Gustavo and Ramires combined..

I'd say Nani + Guarin

Vertigo
10 Aug 17, 12:58
So we dropped the chance to get ricardo rodriguez in order to get this guy.. i hope he proves us right

Bluenine
10 Aug 17, 13:52
Nomoretomo! :boogy:

Dogen
10 Aug 17, 16:47
If a great expert of French football like Oscar Damiani (former player, agent, art lover and sophisticated collector) said that Dalbert is ready for Inter and has something Maicon-esque in him, who am I to disagree?

As a neutral, he also predicted the negotiation since the beginning: Dalbert to Inter after a long, difficult, frustrating negotiation, because Nice is a pain to deal with. #stylin'andprofilin'

http://i.imgur.com/Z1z3u9d.jpg?1

(Welcome Dalbert)

Soul
10 Aug 17, 19:21
Promising player. Wish him to stay healthy and adapt quickly. He has the qualities to up the team level....hope he will be able to show them.:interflag2:

wera
11 Aug 17, 17:55
Eh, I am truly not hyped. Must be all the shit LBs we had.

Hopefully he is that piece of the puzzle we were missing.

Howl
11 Aug 17, 18:07
He pushed a lot for this transfer to happen. I'm hoping because of his desire to be here, he gives everything in training and on the pitch to become a solid LB. I'd say maybe he wants to target a WC spot but there's no way anyone is benching Marcelo, or even Sandro after.

Hope I never see Nagatomo start again.

moii
11 Aug 17, 19:00
Nice,Nice lost again tonight home vs Troyes, serves the fuckers right. Joke of a club

ChillBro
11 Aug 17, 19:03
That's what they get for not being nice!

JJM
11 Aug 17, 20:33

I dunno what this is but even Handa is laughing

Pimpin
12 Aug 17, 00:45
I know it may sound dumb, but we really needed someone like this dude. Actually being thankful that their bum careers came to our club.

JJM
12 Aug 17, 22:04
he won't be a Maicon 09/10(glory years) right away...don't expect that

thatdude
12 Aug 17, 23:35
Better in the 2nd half today, well there was only one way to go honestly. He was obviously nervous in the first half and probably chose the wrong foot wear too, had a couple Jonathan moments.

It's early days though, I actually hope he gets the start next week against Fiorentina. I think the immediate faith from Spalletti will be important. One thing I noticed about him that I don't think I did before was how slight he is. Really a pretty scrawny guy still.

kameru
12 Aug 17, 23:44
Come on dude, Nagatomo is watching you there..

thatdude
13 Aug 17, 05:54
Dalbert vs Betis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcAaMkrkl-E

Pharaoh
13 Aug 17, 05:56
Dalbert vs Betis

i'm only thanking this to break the tie between your posts/thanks

Efrain21C
13 Aug 17, 23:07
Excuse the ignorance but what number will Dalbert use?

Is the #29 official?

Fapuccino
14 Aug 17, 03:55
Dalbert vs Betis

Yikes, that first half seemed atrocious. Hopefully he improves but at this rate, we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot for not buying Rodriguez.

That was quite honestly our biggest blunder this market.

Efrain21C
14 Aug 17, 04:13
Yikes, that first half seemed atrocious. Hopefully he improves but at this rate, we'll be shooting ourselves in the foot for not buying Rodriguez.

That was quite honestly our biggest blunder this market.

Probably there wasn't a green light for Rodriguez from Spalleti when we were linked to him

.h.
14 Aug 17, 08:09
So apparently nagatomo mivht start ahead of him :palm:

Batman
14 Aug 17, 08:39
So apparently nagatomo mivht start ahead of him :palm:

And the sky is blue.

If we have a prime Marcelo or Roberto Carlos in our team they'll still be behind Nagatomo in the pecking order, it's human nature.

Ronin
14 Aug 17, 08:53
Makes sense. He needs to be slowly inserted in the squad and not just thrown in since he came here so late.

.h.
14 Aug 17, 08:56
He shouls be so much better than magatomo that not having massive brainfarts compensates

kameru
14 Aug 17, 10:27
He need to learn from Nagatomo senpai :yao:

La Brujita
14 Aug 17, 15:29
He looked very solid defensively but almost every offensive move was wrong. I was expecting the opposite. I guess he'll need to be integrated slowly in the team since it'll destroy his confidence if he keeps making the wrong moves every time he goes forward. Hopefully he'll start by September.

Bluenine
14 Aug 17, 15:38
He looked very solid defensively but almost every offensive move was wrong. I was expecting the opposite. I guess he'll need to be integrated slowly in the team since it'll destroy his confidence if he keeps making the wrong moves every time he goes forward. Hopefully he'll start by September.

Excellent. More Sosotomo. :fffuuu:

francesco
14 Aug 17, 21:05
Yuto Nagatomo is ahead of Dalbert to start against Fiorentina this weekend Gazzetta dello Sport detail. Over the course of the week, Dalbert must convince Luciano Spalletti that he has learnt and fully understands the defensive system that Spalletti has put in place to start ahead of the Japanese international.
Source: FCInterNews.it

I would like to extend my warm welcome to Dalbert, 20M euro Vice Nagatomo :troll:

ChillBro
14 Aug 17, 21:06
whatever - all this nagatomo stuff is annoying as shit. He has been here forever and through the preseason so fine, I get it - but wtf. Nagatomo is horrible.

Bluenine
14 Aug 17, 21:11
Jokes apart, I don't mind Nagatomo at Inter. He is a likeable loyal guy, very professional, loves the club, works hard, does not complain about bench time, etc etc. And I am sure just the merchandise and ticket sales to his far east fans covers his wages... every time I have been at the San Siro in the last few years, there have been 100s, maybe 1000s of them.

I just don't want him to ever start for Inter in a competition that matters.

ChillBro
14 Aug 17, 21:14
Jokes apart, I don't mind Nagatomo at Inter. He is a likeable loyal guy, very professional, loves the club, works hard, does not complain about bench time, etc etc. And I am sure just the merchandise and ticket sales to his far east fans covers his wages... every time I have been at the San Siro in the last few years, there have been 100s, maybe 1000s of them.

that's me exactly. I don't mind him on the team but I just don't want to ever ever start a game or be a first choice on the pitch anywhere.

yoszee
14 Aug 17, 21:25

http://i.imgur.com/uQZDzoy.gif

Bluenine
14 Aug 17, 21:50
http://i.imgur.com/uQZDzoy.gif

Not racist, just fact. Nagatomo is one of our highest shirt sellers, mostly to his Japanese fans. Just like we used to have a lot of Brasilian fans when we signed Ronaldo, and Argie fans during the asado era. I will leave you with an endearing image of San Siro during a derby:

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/29/cf/two-japanese-fans-in-front-of-san-siro-before-ac-milan-inter_1avlxzb1gsaov198sstpshlry1.jpg?t=-595453811&w=940

kameru
15 Aug 17, 16:00
Not racist, just fact. Nagatomo is one of our highest shirt sellers, mostly to his Japanese fans. Just like we used to have a lot of Brasilian fans when we signed Ronaldo, and Argie fans during the asado era. I will leave you with an endearing image of San Siro during a derby:

http://images.performgroup.com/di/library/goal_uk/29/cf/two-japanese-fans-in-front-of-san-siro-before-ac-milan-inter_1avlxzb1gsaov198sstpshlry1.jpg?t=-595453811&w=940

maybe we should expand our brand by signing korean player too?

Ffi201zi002tlis
15 Aug 17, 16:20
maybe we should expand our brand by signing korean player too?
like these one? I'm all for it

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/Girls-Day-Something-Concept-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

ChillBro
15 Aug 17, 16:25
what we really need to do is sign some Chinese, indian or American prodigy. too bad those don't exist in this particular sport.

Wings
15 Aug 17, 16:57

Just because we sell a lot of shirts doesn't mean we make loads of money off of it. Nike keeps most of that money.

Also a bit presumptuous to assume that all those East Asian fans in San Siro are Japanese and/or there because of Nagatomo.

JJM
15 Aug 17, 17:03
i would be there just to boooo the shit out of the so called midget that pretends to be a proffesional football player,what is Spallo thinking of letting him stay here

moii
15 Aug 17, 17:12
Hes a proffesional midget

wera
15 Aug 17, 19:52

https://www.dramafever.com/st/news/images/Girls-Day-Something-Concept-Wallpaper-HD.jpg

Girl's Day <3

Bluenine
15 Aug 17, 20:46
what we really need to do is sign some Chinese, indian or American prodigy. too bad those don't exist in this particular sport.

Pulisic. That kid is the real deal.

ChillBro
15 Aug 17, 20:47
Pulisic. That kid is the real deal.

yes - would love to see perisic here.

Ronin
15 Aug 17, 20:52
Stay on topic guys. :lol:

Demokritos
16 Aug 17, 00:21

There is one Chinese player signed with wolfsburg two years ago when they finished second that year right under BM. (Actually he is top midfielder in Chinese league). He came back after half season.
People call him Marketing midfielder since then

ADRossi
16 Aug 17, 12:33
That's funny, last time I was at the San Siro I didn't see a single Nagatomo jersey, and the fans whistled him for the entire match.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/anecdotal

JJM
20 Aug 17, 14:07
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20914250_1539034329450213_9018420789407842547_n.jp g?oh=fa7f8a77d09826ac05631ac1652fceb3&oe=5A293987

thatdude
21 Aug 17, 12:03
I have a feeling we will use the international break to give this guy a friendly and help get him up to speed before giving him 4 or 5 stars to prove himself. We need to get through these tougher games first without putting him in the firing line.

Ratsys
21 Aug 17, 12:39
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20914250_1539034329450213_9018420789407842547_n.jp g?oh=fa7f8a77d09826ac05631ac1652fceb3&oe=5A293987

loan to valencia next year, 2 year option for 12 mil.

indro1908
21 Aug 17, 13:04

i choose the second one from the right side.,son heung min type.,

- - - Updated - - -

i think he will start off from the bench at roma game,,he still need to adapt.,he came from new league.,spalleti need to drill him at defensive side i think.,when he defence sometimes i think he is too rush when making challenge,.which can be cover up by his speed, but its too risky.,

wera
21 Aug 17, 21:09
That's Minah.

Good choice.

ur-um
22 Aug 17, 14:55
I have a feeling we will use the international break to give this guy a friendly and help get him up to speed before giving him 4 or 5 stars to prove himself. We need to get through these tougher games first without putting him in the firing line.

To me that sounds like very fluffy expectations from a €20m player competing against Nagatomo and Ansaldi. I would hope that we made such a purchase exactly for the purpose of dealing with the tougher games of the season, and don't see a reason why we need to protect the player from dented confidence.

The whole K'Dog experience has me numb already anyhow...

thatdude
23 Aug 17, 03:16
To me that sounds like very fluffy expectations from a €20m player competing against Nagatomo and Ansaldi. I would hope that we made such a purchase exactly for the purpose of dealing with the tougher games of the season, and don't see a reason why we need to protect the player from dented confidence.

The whole K'Dog experience has me numb already anyhow...

It's not really that fluffy, Juventus do it all the time even with big money signings. Allegri more or less benched Dybala till October during his first year at Juve. I'm sure they will slowly work in Bernadeschi and Costa this year.

It's better to introduce a player when he's ready so he doesn't cause damage to the team and lose confidence then to just throw them all in at once and struggle until they click.

ur-um
23 Aug 17, 08:16
It's not really that fluffy, Juventus do it all the time even with big money signings. Allegri more or less benched Dybala till October during his first year at Juve. I'm sure they will slowly work in Bernadeschi and Costa this year.

It's better to introduce a player when he's ready so he doesn't cause damage to the team and lose confidence then to just throw them all in at once and struggle until they click.

Juve has the depth of squad to allow that. On the other Nagatomo has done well throughout preseason and against Fio, so I guess it's plausible that Inter can afford to take this path. I just read the Fedenerazzurra article stating Dalbert will be slowly integrated, so if true, yep you were spot on.

Wallace
23 Aug 17, 12:39
Juve has the depth of squad to allow that. On the other Nagatomo has done well throughout preseason and against Fio, so I guess it's plausible that Inter can afford to take this path. I just read the Fedenerazzurra article stating Dalbert will be slowly integrated, so if true, yep you were spot on.

With Naga sensei around, Dalbert has a great mentor here and no doubt will be able to adapt to Serie A in no time.

Ratsys
23 Aug 17, 14:45
:lol: sucks to be new brazilian fb at inter. you land in milano and they start to talk, you are new robert carlos, roberto carlos or maicon, since you play on left roberto carlos is your idol, ye? :lol:

http://www.football-italia.net/108653/dalbert-%E2%80%98roberto-carlos-my-idol%E2%80%99

but first

firmino
23 Aug 17, 14:48
Yeah, yuto be like: "he'll be ma bitch. The left side is my turf"

kameru
23 Aug 17, 22:02
Yeah, yuto be like: "he'll be ma bitch. The left side is my turf"

https://tenor.com/view/yuto-nagatomo-nagatomo-yuto-thumbsup-soccer-gif-5984883

indro1908
24 Aug 17, 11:30
That's Minah.

Good choice.

2nd choice : yura,

Howl
24 Aug 17, 22:57

:lol: Damn that actually made me laugh. Grande Nagatomo.

Alperxino
26 Aug 17, 20:42
so excited to see him grow with us , he was fantastic today

IRR26
26 Aug 17, 20:43
First time I saw him play. Looked promising.

Kenny
26 Aug 17, 20:44
He earned himself a starting spot tonight.

Wallace
26 Aug 17, 20:47
Pretty good performance, he didn't slip even once.

And he seems to be tough and strong, I think we finally found ourselves a Nagatomo heir.

skyline1908
26 Aug 17, 20:47
He is awsome in attack but his positioning is beyond terrible. Two-three times cought off position in defence

yoszee
26 Aug 17, 20:48
Oh please don't even bother naga in this thread.

Javier'sSon
26 Aug 17, 20:50
Regardless of how he played, and he was decent (not as amazing as others seem to think), the fact that we turned the game around after he came on must be a huge confidence booster for him going forward.

Howl
26 Aug 17, 20:53
Him and Perisic linked up nicely on the left, that made a big difference.

Generally looked quite strong and fast.

Ronaldo
26 Aug 17, 20:55
He needs to really work on his defending. I like his forward runs but his defending not good at all.

Stefan
26 Aug 17, 20:57
His positioning wasn't good. But offensively very good. Way better then naga

danz
26 Aug 17, 21:11
He saved our ass by clearing ball into the net. Good job

Steevee
26 Aug 17, 21:13
Liked what I saw!

DIN011
26 Aug 17, 21:20
He needs to really work on his defending. I like his forward runs but his defending not good at all.

What!? His tackling is INSANE

Guz
26 Aug 17, 21:35
Promising debut.
Sure, he was caught out of position a couple of times, but he's just arrived so we have to give him time to learn and improve (especially considering that his alternative has been at Inter for seven years and still does the same mistakes). His offensive contribution was much better than Nagatomo's.

thoriq_r9
26 Aug 17, 21:46
Had good offensive contribution and defensively cannot be worse than Nagatomo, with plenty of development to come. No reason to insist on playing Nagatomo over him, surely.

Big Willy
26 Aug 17, 21:51
Did his job in defense and was crucial supporting Perisic while attacking JJ. Also, linked up very well with Joao Mario.

Promising.

Steevee
26 Aug 17, 21:51
With SPAL next up, I'm happy for him to start and get some gametime.

Starmo4
26 Aug 17, 21:54
He saved our ass by clearing ball into the net. Good job

Twice !

surripere
26 Aug 17, 22:07
He looks a proper player. Did enough to convince me he should start ahead of Nagatomo.

La Brujita
26 Aug 17, 22:52
Very good game for him. Was worried it wasn't the best time to debut him but he was very, very good. I hope he continues his form.

Alex de Large
26 Aug 17, 23:58
R.I.P nagatomo

indro1908
27 Aug 17, 00:07
just need to improve his positioning on defense.,and we got replica of maicon on the left side.,

Harpsabu
27 Aug 17, 00:44
Yea he blocked it off the line but he was making up for being caught out of position. Looked decent at best for his debut. Still a lot to prove. Calm the tits people

CoolMan44
27 Aug 17, 04:54
He was out of the position for that shot but it was good that he followed through on it and made up for his inital mistake. He also had one very good slide tackle, and the block on Nainggolan's shot probably saved a goal.

ChillBro
27 Aug 17, 05:30
He was excellent...im not getting too ahead of myself but yes, he should definitely be starting over nagatomo. I'm not too worried about his defensive positioning..when he was brought on, we were down a goal and needed him to be very aggressive. His instructions no doubt were to push and push and push throughout. He will settle in fine and be more well rounded when he starts and is acclimated from the start of the game.

Bob Sacamano
28 Aug 17, 12:14
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z92Jgcq7mdI

JJM
07 Sep 17, 23:17

yaay!

ScottishInterista
07 Sep 17, 23:29
I mean he's basically 25, expecting a lot better from him at the moment (:pokerface:)

Pimpin
07 Sep 17, 23:31
we paid 20 m for a 26 year old unproven prospect from french league? :palm:

JJM
07 Sep 17, 23:36
this works only for over 30 year olds you quacks...:oblivious:

ElDuccio
07 Sep 17, 23:44
we also paid 15M 3 years ago for someone who was know for such beatifull defending

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykb7lZLtD3I

thatdude
08 Sep 17, 04:14

This guys 27 already and hasn't even started a Serie A match. :palm: flop for sure

I4E
08 Sep 17, 04:23
I mean he's basically 25, expecting a lot better from him at the moment (:pokerface:)

This guys 27 already and hasn't even started a Serie A match. :palm: flop for sure

We paid €80m for a 36yo that's never played in Russia ?

:palmtree:

A.l.i
10 Sep 17, 16:23
Have to say, defensively he did great. Not that bad at all. Attacking wise he will only get better and is so quick. Money well spent.

ADRossi
10 Sep 17, 16:42
I only watched the second half today, but he looked fine. Definitely an upgrade.

firmino
10 Sep 17, 17:28
as i suspected from his statistics, he's terrible at shooting. other than that, not bad. and he's just arrived. so we'll see what he can do. so far not impressed tbh but better that nagatomo (not that it takes much)

Besnik
10 Sep 17, 23:31
he wasnt anything impressive so far but at least he has been an upgrade in our left-back spot. though his tackling is great and he is doing well defensively.

he seems a pretty quick player but still we havent seen much of him offensively, then again he played like two or three games for us right? new team, new league, totally different football... there is plenty of room for improvement. :)

n4l
10 Sep 17, 23:49
New language. Never underestimate that. Even basic communication with your teammates is compromised, especially in the heat of a game.

Puma
10 Sep 17, 23:49
Its still early days. I loved his tackling. He tackled like a hard cunt and I especially liked how when Spalletti was getting ready to take him off and replace him with Nagatomo due to injury, he waved the sub away and wanted to continue playing. that's the kind of player we need: players that are proud to wear our colours, that want to play for Inter and are prepared to put their body on the line for the team.

Anne Marie
11 Sep 17, 00:11
Spal was very well organized, and Perisic before his 87' magic was worse than his average. You cant expect Dalbert to do some reckless run forward, he got to stay behind ready to cover. Not to mention that Lazzari was quite a threat.

Nero Indigo
11 Sep 17, 06:43
Wow you guys are actually worried about his offense!? :lol: do you know how fucking hard it is to find a left back that can defend his position especially in today's football where almost every known offensive threat comes the right wing!? I am absolutely glad he has a solid defensive base to start from than some bombarding lb. It is extremely important if we want to get into Europe this season!

Rimpel
11 Sep 17, 07:05
I thought it was quite obvious that Spaletti told him not to get forward too much, you could clearly see him holding back numerous times during the game.

Kova10
11 Sep 17, 07:18
I thought it was quite obvious that Spaletti told him not to get forward too much, you could clearly see him holding back numerous times during the game.

This. I think he got him staying further back, because the main threat of Spal was Lazzari who had countless runs down the right flank (down our left flank).

I'm excited to see the offensive part by him, he still lacked a bit self confidence in my eyes, but his tacklings were on point. All in all he was tidy which is perfectly fine for his first start.

Ronin
11 Sep 17, 10:04
as i suspected from his statistics, he's terrible at shooting.

How did you get to that conclusion? He had 2 shots as far as I remember, one got blocked and other flew near the goal, both very powerful.

A.l.i
11 Sep 17, 10:14
Against Roma made two life saving tackles, against Spal made a top ass tackle in the first half. Didn't expect this from a Brazilian LB.

indro1908
11 Sep 17, 10:17
well you cannot expect him to play like marcelo or maxwell for us right now,,but he can improve to that level with spalleti,,

ElDiego22
11 Sep 17, 10:20
I liked Dalbert's performance and the way he stood up after seeing Nagotomo putting his shirt on is hilarious. He's not going to give up his LB place that easily.

Ronaldo
11 Sep 17, 10:22
Its still early days. I loved his tackling. He tackled like a hard cunt and I especially liked how when Spalletti was getting ready to take him off and replace him with Nagatomo due to injury, he waved the sub away and wanted to continue playing. that's the kind of player we need: players that are proud to wear our colours, that want to play for Inter and are prepared to put their body on the line for the team.

Pereira was once knocked unconscious during an international game and waved the sub away too...

Tombatu
11 Sep 17, 10:35
It reminds me of A. Sandro situations. Not so impressive performance in his first 10 or so games in Rube. That's probably because Evra and language barrier.
As many of us mentioning, Dalbert has some quality. A good tackler and much room to improve his defense capabilities. I'm not too worry with language barrier coz he has Miranda to help him. Our centre-left side defense will be better by time. Spalleti is the key and yeah we can always argue but Dalbert can learn some clever positioning from lord Nagatomo whom despite has many flaw in physical attributes but has decent tactical awareness.
Overall I think it's a smart investment we do in Dalbert. Probably we will set for LB position for 4-5 years.

Black Knight
11 Sep 17, 13:26
Pereira was once knocked unconscious during an international game and waved the sub away too...

No one ever faulted Pereira's commitment. It's everything else that he was shit at.

ChillBro
11 Sep 17, 17:28
I thought he played well - I agree that he was holding back purposely from really getting out there in attacking. I think him and perisic can make a great combo. He defends and tackles really well and his positioning was pretty good - I've been very impressed so far by his defensive prowess. The offensive contributions will come with time. Great signing so far but still very early.

SO GLAD NO MORE NAGATOMO STARTING!

thatdude
16 Sep 17, 15:20
He needs time to settle still. You can tell he sill has no chemistry with any one, the Candreva incident being a great example of that.

He's been solid defensively but right now he's just not adding anything going forward.

ElDiego22
16 Sep 17, 15:31
Dalbert need a better RM than Candreva. Time for Yann Kamaroh to make an appearance.

Ronaldo
16 Sep 17, 15:33
Dalbert need a better RM than Candreva. Time for Yann Kamaroh to make an appearance.

They play on the opposite parts of the pitch. Maybe you mean D'Ambrosio needs a better player upfront than Candreva?

kurt0411
16 Sep 17, 15:36
Can't believe I'm saying this but as soon as Yuto came on it was instantly visible how much better he was. Dalbert seems scared to play....let's hope it's lack of chemistry for now

Candreva Crosses
16 Sep 17, 16:24
Yeah, probably lack of chemistry. Give him time and then judge him.

CoolMan44
16 Sep 17, 17:37
He needs time. Even Perisic needed time when he first came.

Ronaldo
16 Sep 17, 18:05
I honestly think that we should start judging Dalbert starting from next season. This season he hasn't had a preseason with us, he is new to the club, teammates and in general the environment, and he doesn't speak the language.

Skriniar in one of his interviews mentioned that in his first year in Italy he struggled a lot because he didn't speak the language.

If Dalbert doesn't shine this season it's not his fault, it's the fault of the people who signed him at the end of transfer-window.

Batman
16 Sep 17, 18:34
That all being said, he wasnt even that bad.

Candreva Crosses
16 Sep 17, 18:57
He needs time. Even Perisic needed time when he first came.

Perisic was played on the wrong position when he first came. People seem to forget that shit rodeo

Harpsabu
16 Sep 17, 20:32
I honestly think that we should start judging Dalbert starting from next season. This season he hasn't had a preseason with us, he is new to the club, teammates and in general the environment, and he doesn't speak the language.

Skriniar in one of his interviews mentioned that in his first year in Italy he struggled a lot because he didn't speak the language.

If Dalbert doesn't shine this season it's not his fault, it's the fault of the people who signed him at the end of transfer-window.

Lack of pre season is over emphasized. Not like Sneijder needed a full pre season. If your a good player you will be fine. Language is important yes. Im more worried that he looks like he has zero confidence when he has the ball, a bag of nerves. That was the same issie with kondogbia the whole time. Hopefully after a few weeks that will go though

JJM
16 Sep 17, 20:33
is he this week's "scapegoat" then?! I vote for Gagliardini tho...

Wallace
16 Sep 17, 21:49
He was alright, just wasn't anything special going forward

Ronaldo
16 Sep 17, 22:01
No one ever faulted Pereira's commitment. It's everything else that he was shit at.

I'm not saying Pereira was good. I'm just saying that waving the sub away doesn't mean anything.

JJM
17 Sep 17, 00:59
Spalletti: "Dalbert is not frightened, he is just prudent. We asked him to do so"

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

nutsncider
18 Sep 17, 05:29
This guy gives off an injury prone vibe, hope I'm wrong because it's still very early on.

Sassuolu
18 Sep 17, 09:33
The important thing is that he gets up when he's hit, he 'll get used to it and hopefully start dishing it out.

Sassuolu
19 Sep 17, 06:27
Spalletti said that the reason Dalbert has not been spectacular is because the coaching staff, him included, were giving him too much orders and that Dalbert was concentrated on doing what he was told, kinda explains it and kinda shows you what kind of player Dalbert is.

kameru
19 Sep 17, 07:46
Then order him to be spectacular :troll:

wera
24 Sep 17, 14:23
What a deeply sad performance by him.

ElDiego22
24 Sep 17, 15:08
What a deeply sad performance by him.

He made Naga look like Roberto Carlos and he didn't even play :epicwin:

M.Adnan
24 Sep 17, 15:28
I know that Nagatomo is below mediocre and probably doesn't qualify as a football player (maybe a light weight athlete), but Dalbert seems to have a lower iq than Nagatomo. Now that is fucking atrocious.

He's a very fast and good athlete, but many times I wonder if he uses his brain. His shots are also no better than a 2 years old kid.

thatdude
24 Sep 17, 15:31
Think you guys are being a little harsh. He wasn't good but he wasn't a disaster either.

M.Adnan
24 Sep 17, 15:33
Maybe because we've had high expectations. He's good at both defending and attacking, but with too many strange mistakes.

surripere
24 Sep 17, 15:33
Poor performance, did better second half. I wouldn't be too hard on him as it's early days and it was difficult game with the team playing badly.

syrus
24 Sep 17, 15:34
all the youtube hype portrayed him to be more of an super attacking LWB , i have not seen much of the attacking side yet..

Besnik
24 Sep 17, 15:43
i think his issue is low-confidence, he doesnt look like wanna take risks outplaying opponents forward.

he tends to cross from a long range and also his game is too raw. there is room for improvement but i think in overall we had lots of expecations from dalbert.

me thinks we should give him some more time since its just the beginning of his very new adventure in a superior league and probably clever opponents lol, besides we have key players like perisic, icardi, joao mario and ect who have been pretty poor in past couple of games.

Ronin
24 Sep 17, 16:08
He also needs to jell with Perisic. That takes time.

ADRossi
24 Sep 17, 23:50
His defending has been fine for the most part. The attacking will come, hopefully.

Batman
25 Sep 17, 05:45
His shots are also no better than a 2 years old kid.

From how many shots did you judge him that?

I really liked his crosses, look far more threatening than any of our other fullbacks.

Javier'sSon
25 Sep 17, 07:56
His defending has been fine for the most part. The attacking will come, hopefully.

I disagree, whenever he's 1 on 1 I'm not too confident. Either way, it's still really early to write him off and bitch at him. Be patient lads even if he puts out shit performances because believe it or not most players (those who are playing in a new league and coming from Ligue Un nonetheless) start bad and gradually improve over time, shocking right?

ScottishInterista
25 Sep 17, 08:11
He did let that guy get passed him and into the box for a dangerous chance in the second half but don't remember any other fuck ups

Sassuolu
25 Sep 17, 08:27
He also needs to jell with Perisic. That takes time.

This, this is major and I think it explains a lot how can Dalbert dart forward when Perisic is always pushing forward.

With Candreva and D'ambro we see more coop because Candreva does tend to drop deeper.

kameru
25 Sep 17, 08:57
That is necessary to overload opponent fullback, even if Perisic didn't cut inside.

ChillBro
25 Sep 17, 16:08
you all need to really chill. He played totally fine but was just underwhelming in the attack. That'll come with time and as has been mentioned many times, he has been instructed to play more conservative. He'll get more involved and be more aggressive when he has had a chance to adapt to the league and get confidence with perisic.

Wallace
26 Sep 17, 05:54
Look at the bright side, we got ourselves a solid defensive full back, which we lacked for a long time since Zanetti.

Alex de Large
26 Sep 17, 17:28
Can we give him atleast 5 games as a starter?

ilbecca
26 Sep 17, 18:19
Can we give him atleast 5 games as a starter?

absolutely. make it 10.

he can be a good LB. even very good.

but were he a game-changer, that we'd have seen immediately.

M.Adnan
01 Oct 17, 15:00
What's wrong with this guy? Comes as sub for fucking Nagatomo for only 10 minutes and STILL finds a way to commit a couple of stupid and deadly mistakes that lead to counter attacks and could've costed us a late goal by the weakest team in the league.

ElDiego22
01 Oct 17, 15:19
I don't wanna see Naga in the derby but Dalbert is making me want to. How is it even possible?

uny_arturo
01 Oct 17, 15:32
Still a bit green. Good to have Naga as backup.

ScottishInterista
01 Oct 17, 15:34
Glad to see us fans giving him time to get settled in

javier_zanetti <3
01 Oct 17, 16:10
Dalbert should be in our starting line up every game, this is the best way to make him better.

He's better than Naga for sure and i dont give a shit about poor 10 min' vs Benevento, vs Genoa he was very good and did good job.

surripere
01 Oct 17, 16:56
Dalbert should be in our starting line up every game, this is the best way to make him better.

He's better than Naga for sure and i dont give a shit about poor 10 min' vs Benevento, vs Genoa he was very good and did good job.
Huh? No he wasn't, he was poor. Still better than Nagatomo, but personally I'd play Santon there.

Irequis
01 Oct 17, 17:25

The biggest misconception ever in every forum.

First and foremost, players must and should improve in training. If he manages to perform well in training, he deserves his starting spot. However, if he still needs time to adapt and there is better player than him, the coach must play the better player while gradually introducing him to adapt and improve. Putting unready players into a match will only bite him and his team.

Nagatomo has been performing better than Dalbert so far in this season. Everytime Dalbert plays, there must be at least one guaranteed mistake which endangers our defence. It is not like Naga is free from mistake, but in this season, he committed less than Dalbert. Also, offensive wise, Naga has been much better. Let's take the most recent game i.e. Benevento. The starting point of our goal is from Naga who make a run at the channel which was followed up by Candreva and then Brozovic.

javier_zanetti <3
01 Oct 17, 17:45
The biggest misconception ever in every forum.

First and foremost, players must and should improve in training. If he manages to perform well in training, he deserves his starting spot. However, if he still needs time to adapt and there is better player than him, the coach must play the better player while gradually introducing him to adapt and improve. Putting unready players into a match will only bite him and his team.

Nagatomo has been performing better than Dalbert so far in this season. Everytime Dalbert plays, there must be at least one guaranteed mistake which endangers our defence. It is not like Naga is free from mistake, but in this season, he committed less than Dalbert. Also, offensive wise, Naga has been much better. Let's take the most recent game i.e. Benevento. The starting point of our goal is from Naga who make a run at the channel which was followed up by Candreva and then Brozovic.
I Disagree. Naga is shit as always, Dalbert had bad moments on one hand and on the other he had good games (Vs Roma he's one the main reasons for our win). I dont remeber player that improved and adapted to Serie A from training only, he needs to play because we dont have better option (Santon? really?) and he seems to have great potential.

ChillBro
02 Oct 17, 15:23
you guys need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Dalbert should start over naga - no question.

_OC_
02 Oct 17, 18:56
you guys need to stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking. Dalbert should start over naga - no question.

I get that we paid a lot for him and that the only way to get accustomed to a new league and get better is to play, but there's no way Dalbert based on merit should start ahead of Yuto right now - especially not in the freaking Derby della Madonnina or away to the league's most in-form club.

Mistakes like carelessly losing the ball the way he did in the 95'th minute and effectively starting a counter for the other team against Benevento is dangerous enough in and of itself - don't fool yourself into thinking it couldn't possibly go unpunished by the likes of Insigne or Suso. Omeonga, a 21-year old debutant, dragged him inside-out - just imagine what Callejon will do to him.
Nagatomo looked lively and assertive and proved game-changing against Benevento, whilst Dalbert has looked uninspiring both in attack and unsure in defense in pretty much all of his appearances thus far.

Spalletti knows what Nagatomo brings to the table, and while usually it isn't anything spectacular, Dalbert right now is a big, fat glowing neon-sign spelling out "attack down this flank".
You could argue he should start against the weaker sides, but throwing him to the lions against Milan or Napoli does no one any favors.

CoolMan44
02 Oct 17, 19:01
Nagatomo will get absolutely humiliated against Callejon as per usual (Dalbert would as well though). Callejon is one of the smarters players while Nagatomo is one of the dumbest. I still remember Nagatomo randomly knocking the ball behind his head to set up Callejon for the easiest tap-in last season.

Tombatu
02 Oct 17, 19:31
Callejon is one of the smarters players while Nagatomo is one of the dumbest.

A millionaire with more than one million/year, play in one of the best league, good car, movie star, and yoga master.
Yeah the dumbest one :palm:

ChillBro
02 Oct 17, 19:44
I stand by what I said - I won't let the decent play of nagatomo over a limited period so far this year outweigh all of the mistakes and terrible play that we have seen from him pretty consistently over the last few years. I also won't let the cautious play of dalbert over a limited period so far this year outweigh the potential that he has and the solid contributions he has made. In the last game, I agree, dalbert made a few bad plays - but in all his starts, atleast defensively, he has been solid, better than or equal to nagatomo.

and when it comes to offense- they both have been pretty ineffective. I think dalbert has more potential to contribute in any particular match and is less likely to make a critical error.

M.Adnan
02 Oct 17, 20:42
I also think that Nagatomo should start against Milan and probably Napoli too. It's not because Nagatomo is so awesome (because he's not), but because Dalbert is playing worse than him (never actually thought it's possible). Atleast Nagatomo looks more confident and involved.

However, if Santon isn't such a piece of shitty glass then I'd start him every game. He's a glass version of D'Ambrosio and that's good enough for now. Too bad he's still injured.

ChillBro
02 Oct 17, 21:00
I must be way off base because I don't think even this year, in limited time, nagatomo has played demonstrably better than dalbert. Maybe on the margin - but not in any measurable way.

Again, I'm not using this as the tell-all argument for dalbert > nagatomo because I understand there are multiple factors at play, but we have not conceded a goal with Dalbert on the pitch. All 3 of our goals conceded came with nagatomo on the pitch. Yes, yes - I know nagatomo wasn't at fault specifically and its a team game, and there are other factors, blah blah

K.I.
02 Oct 17, 21:06
Santon was on the bench last game, he should definitely start.

Rasha
02 Oct 17, 21:32
I would start dalber over naga mainly cuz of his speed... it will be much needed

CoolMan44
02 Oct 17, 21:34
A millionaire with more than one million/year, play in one of the best league, good car, movie star, and yoga master.
Yeah the dumbest one :palm:

How does him having a good car or being a Yoda master mean he's intelligent when it comes to playing football? What do those things have in common?

Tombatu
02 Oct 17, 23:44
Yeah man just joking around. But tbh Naga isn't the dumbest one in the league. He has some smart moves on his sleeves. His overlap is decent enough tactically to help Pero. It's his physical attributes that makes him struggle. Don't get it wrong, I'm not Lord Naga admirer but imho I won't call him the dumbest one.

Wallace
04 Oct 17, 06:37
We do have to give Nagashit credits, I always wondered how did he survive in this Inter environment for this long.

When the likes of Roberto Carlos, Francesco Coco (New Maldini Milanisti used to call him), Grigoris Georgatos, Maxwell, Grosso all failed to become our long term solution, Nagashit became our undisputed starter for years despite playing absolutely shit (okay it's an exaggeration), how is this even be logically, principally possible?

What sort of probabilitistic permutation we all ought to be so unluckily witnessed here happened to be so coincidental? The answer is none, his Inter adventure was not a coincidence, him being our Vice capitano, is not a coincidence.

I think there is more intelligence in Nagashit than most of you gave him for, he's a real strategist here to be frank. I highly doubt there will be any other players able to replace his legendary status after his promotion to the upper management hierarchy, possibly to replace Figo's role after he left vacant for years.

JJM
16 Oct 17, 09:54
HOW THE FUCK CAN'T HE STAR OVER NAGATOMO?! SRSLY?! I'M WORRIED...A LOT!

Harpsabu
16 Oct 17, 10:05
he had two full weeks with Spalo while naga was on international duty and he still couldnt get the start. he must be fucking shit.

M.Adnan
16 Oct 17, 10:50
This player has reached the lowest possible level of disappointment. I'm aware that many new players need time to adapt, but you can't be THIS bad. I'd understand if he's just joined us straight from Brazil, but he's already had a full season with Nice in European football.

It's really worrying if you can't get a single minute a head of an internationally tired Nagatomo and recently Santon who hasn't played since World War II.

ElDiego22
16 Oct 17, 12:29
Nagatomo was being Nagatomo in the derby. I refuse to believe Dalbert can be this bad.

Bluenine
16 Oct 17, 15:22
This player has reached the lowest possible level of disappointment. I'm aware that many new players need time to adapt, but you can't be THIS bad. I'd understand if he's just joined us straight from Brazil, but he's already had a full season with Nice in European football.

It's really worrying if you can't get a single minute a head of an internationally tired Nagatomo and recently Santon who hasn't played since World War II.

Its not about being that bad, its about easing a new young player slowly into the starting XI. You don't want to throw him into a full pressure derby - a mistake here could scar the kid for life.

I actually think Spalletti is doing the right thing with Dalbert and Karamoh, letting them get used to the environment and training in peace. He will give them some chances here and there against smaller teams and in the coppa, and when they start showing confidence and start performing well, they can start more regularly. Thats usually the mature approach towards youth development.

ChillBro
16 Oct 17, 17:22
Its not about being that bad, its about easing a new young player slowly into the starting XI. You don't want to throw him into a full pressure derby - a mistake here could scar the kid for life.

I actually think Spalletti is doing the right thing with Dalbert and Karamoh, letting them get used to the environment and training in peace. He will give them some chances here and there against smaller teams and in the coppa, and when they start showing confidence and start performing well, they can start more regularly. Thats usually the mature approach towards youth development.

seriously everybody needs to chill the fuck out about dalbert. His performances have been fine defensively - and I am no nagatomo fan - but dalbert is new...not just new to the team but new to the whole damn league.

If he starts to never play like 3 months from now, maybe we can start to worry - but until then. chill out.

Cómi
16 Oct 17, 20:13
I am no nagatomo fan

It's funny how people feel they need to point this out

wera
17 Oct 17, 01:21
Yea, if they are intergrated the right way, both (plus also Cancelo) could play a big part in the next season, maybe even at the end of this one. :datass:

In any case our squad is not big and players will get chances. Dalbert has done nothing really bad so far, he just isn't ready to play in big games, I think. That is how it usually goes in Serie A, you play the regulars and you hone the newbies, who are young enough for that to be still possible.

thatdude
17 Oct 17, 03:39
I thought it was pretty obvious we wouldn’t see him until after Milan and Napoli. You don’t make a change to your settled back line against those teams even if it includes Nagatomo.

A.l.i
17 Oct 17, 06:18

Too harsh. Dalbert will integrate slowly.

nurko
17 Oct 17, 07:51
I agree that some players need to integrate slowly but by this rate, we're going to see him in April. By this logic might as well start buying players in January which will be used only next season.

Bluenine
17 Oct 17, 10:16
I agree that some players need to integrate slowly but by this rate, we're going to see him in April. By this logic might as well start buying players in January which will be used only next season.

Yes, if you buy 23 year olds for the future they will take time to integrate. But January window is ideally meant for short term fixes, so we will probably buy experienced players who can integrate much faster.

ur-um
17 Oct 17, 10:34
Too harsh. Dalbert will integrate slowly.

On the other hand, Inter also has a history of buying players that disintegrate slowly. I'm hoping he would do well.

nurko
17 Oct 17, 10:44
Yes, if you buy 23 year olds for the future they will take time to integrate. But January window is ideally meant for short term fixes, so we will probably buy experienced players who can integrate much faster.

I was mocking the logic behind integrations which last far too long, do not take seriously that final sentence.
Dalbert needs to play. He can't be much worse than Nagatomo.

M.Adnan
17 Oct 17, 11:23
I actually think Spalletti is doing the right thing with Dalbert and Karamoh,(.......). Thats usually the mature approach towards youth development.

But Dalbert isn't a youngster. He's 24 years old already. Karamoh, on the other hand, is only 19 so his situation is understandable. I feel like we're discussing Kondogbia all over again. 3 months of training for a 24 years old should be enough to do better than Nagatomo.

Sassuolu
17 Oct 17, 11:48
It may take a while to adjust to Italy, I don't think Dalbert ever played badly he was just too timid.

Bluenine
17 Oct 17, 12:03
But Dalbert isn't a youngster. He's 24 years old already. Karamoh, on the other hand, is only 19 so his situation is understandable. I feel like we're discussing Kondogbia all over again. 3 months of training for a 24 years old should be enough to do better than Nagatomo.

Its the experience, not just the age. Messi and even Balotelli were veterans by 21, but Dalbert is still relatively inexperienced at 24 specially at this level in Europe. Hopefully Spalletti will integrate him over the next 2-3 months, and if he plays well he can become our starter. Different players mature at different times and defenders usually take more time, but I do agree with you that we should expect Dalbert to integrate before Karamoh.

There is also a risk when you buy an inexperienced talent - its quite possible he isn't good enough at this level. But lets not judge him too soon, Spalletti is doing the right thing by giving him time to acclimatise.

indro1908
17 Oct 17, 12:06
does anyone know how emersom palmeri under spalleti / does spalleti integrate him slowly to his roma side ?

rsz85
17 Oct 17, 12:26
does anyone know how emersom palmeri under spalleti / does spalleti integrate him slowly to his roma side ?

yes, it was quite slow. at his first season (2015/2016) he played only 8 games with 182 minutes... Spalletti came at half season, almost all of his games were 2016 spring.

_Ivan_
21 Oct 17, 21:10
Hi Dalbert :lol:

https://s1.postimg.org/81c1wy3et7/148115-9674663.jpg (https://postimg.org/image/81c1wy3et7/)

Demokritos
22 Oct 17, 12:55
he has the physical, he lacks of the confidence and technical ability.

hope spallo give him chances against weak teams with less pressure.
Nagatomo definitely do not have the physical to play week in week out

A.l.i
22 Oct 17, 14:12
Not judging him or concluding anything about him yet but i wish we had signed a guarenteed LB like Ricardo Rodriguez.

Quantum
22 Oct 17, 14:17
I remember Spalletti saying he was too busy following orders instead of playing football. Given that he's a more attack-oriented fullback and he's in Italy, he was probably asked to pay more attention to defence and got lost jumbling up his new tasks. At the end, I think it's a matter of time before he gets comfortable enough and starts being productive.

ADRossi
22 Oct 17, 14:55
Not judging him or concluding anything about him yet but i wish we had signed a guarenteed LB like Ricardo Rodriguez.

He hasn't exactly been good this season

M.Adnan
22 Oct 17, 14:58

The same LB that gifted us a stupid penalty in the last minutes? No thanks.

A.l.i
22 Oct 17, 16:00
The same LB that gifted us a stupid penalty in the last minutes? No thanks.

So Dani Carvajal, Marcelo have never given away a penalty? Even Il Capitano and Maldini have as well.

SwedishInterista
22 Oct 17, 17:18
So Dani Carvajal, Marcelo have never given away a penalty? Even Il Capitano and Maldini have as well.

Probably they have but not in a derby on fucking stoppage time.

Dylan
22 Oct 17, 18:32
Probably they have but not in a derby on fucking stoppage time.

So any player making a mistake late on in a big game is not good enough? You could make a pretty great XI of players who fucked up in big games.