08 Feb 18, 16:15
https://www.independent.co.ug/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/WORLD-CUP-2.jpg

Besnik
08 Feb 18, 17:31
Egypt and Uruguay to go through... oh wait, there's Russia, hmmm :work:

crzdcolombian
14 Feb 18, 15:27
Uruguay and Egypt.

Uruguay last hurrah with a great generation of players like Suarez, Cavani and Godin. Plus their coach is super old.

thatdude
15 Feb 18, 02:05
They need to get Torreira in that team next to Vecino. Bring Betancur top

Sassuolu
15 Feb 18, 09:52
I think there will be some terrible refereeing in favour of Russia but football wise think it's safe to say Egypt and Uruguay.

crzdcolombian
15 Feb 18, 14:25
I think there will be some terrible refereeing in favour of Russia but football wise think it's safe to say Egypt and Uruguay.

Even with bad reffing I can’t see them stopping Cavani-Suarez up top. Uruguay is more then those 2 guys. Remember at the start of qualifiers they didn’t have either of them and they were still raping teams. Issue with them as well as Colombia is depth in their benches + which team shows up. Think it was the issue with Chile and why they didn’t qualify. You either have A 3rd Division team show up or a Bayern.

Devious
18 May 18, 10:48
Hey Batman how's it going?

We face each other last, think we might help each other if there is a chance one of our NTs to qualify with the last 3 pts?

Devious
22 May 18, 17:29
Mo Salah is called up for the NT! phew, I was worried there for a second.

Kakaroto
26 May 18, 22:34
But now heís injured Dev :`(

crzdcolombian
26 May 18, 23:59
Russia in 2nd round now.....

Refs can only help so much if Salah scores 2 a game hard to screw Egypt over but without him it’s a diff story

Batman
27 May 18, 02:28
Hey Batman how's it going?

We face each other last, think we might help each other if there is a chance one of our NTs to qualify with the last 3 pts?

No, no, this is not the way. Letís enjoy the remaining days of Eid together in our own countries. Divided we fall united we stand!! #ArabsTogether

#DoubleAntiJinx

Devious
27 May 18, 11:17
You know de way bratha.

Pharaoh
27 May 18, 20:02
Can we take a second to say fuck people who schedule weddings during the World Cup. I was planning on going to Russia this year, and I had to cancel my plans because of a god damn wedding

wera
27 May 18, 22:04
You don't have to go to a wedding. My friend has a stag night this friday, but I have other things to do and being at some party getting drunk isn't on top of my priority list.

If you wanna go to the World Cup, then go. Do what you need and want.

crzdcolombian
27 May 18, 23:52
Egypt plays Colombia next Thursday. Salah is out 2 weeks so he should be back for the WC thankfully. Hope Egypt meet Spain and he has his revenge.

That game will be in Atalanta stadium

Devious
28 May 18, 17:48
Gona be an interesting friendly, looking forward to see James' hatrick.

Devious
01 Jun 18, 21:32
Can Colombia just give my NT the ball to pass around for a couple of minutes?

- - - Updated - - -

This is our bus

https://image.ibb.co/mVdPxd/IMG_20180601_WA0006.jpg

You should be afraid, Barbie NT is here mother fuckers

crzdcolombian
01 Jun 18, 23:49
Gona be an interesting friendly, looking forward to see James' hatrick.

having 90% of the possession with 0 goals isn't great. Tho if that bunkering is expected to work against Uruguay. It won't. Colombia is just way way too wasteful

Hopefully they are waiting to score in Russia. Colombia needs to play with 2 strikers or bench Falcao. He is just too slow for that formation.

We will play Greece on the 10th

Ziyad
02 Jun 18, 00:29
Egypt is testing the system against Uruguay. They will try to score against Russia and Saudi. It's like you guys forgot the Cuper years at Inter.

Fapuccino
02 Jun 18, 04:21
Can we take a second to say fuck people who schedule weddings during the World Cup. I was planning on going to Russia this year, and I had to cancel my plans because of a god damn wedding

How important can a wedding be lmfao? Unless it's a cousin or something, just ditch it.

firmino
02 Jun 18, 10:07
yeah if he is not too close he can make up some random excuse. but then again, it probably is someone close, otherwise he'd have probably already found a way out of it.

wera
02 Jun 18, 11:20
No, seriously, dude. Put yourself before others.

Devious
14 Jun 18, 17:34
Two super subs for the Russian coach. Saudia Arabia look so unorganized though, can't build up one play, they look like us tomorrow.

ElDiego22
14 Jun 18, 17:39
Golovin is looking great. I hear Rube want him, perhaps we steal him like they steal Cancelo :D.

Devious
14 Jun 18, 17:52
We should get Denis and sell Perisic

Howl
14 Jun 18, 17:52
Damn.. two sick goals from Cheryshev tonight.

Matt90
14 Jun 18, 17:54
What a finish, always thought cheryshev was underrated.

Howl
14 Jun 18, 17:55
Lmao 5-0

Gtfo.

Besnik
14 Jun 18, 17:56
Beautiful freekick by Golovin, lol, Russia made it look easier than I thought

Dylan
14 Jun 18, 18:39
Going to make it even better when Uruguay fucks them up.

Ziyad
14 Jun 18, 21:28
Saudi shouldn't have sacked their coach and hired this guy. They shouldn't have opened play this much too. They looked to pass for the Russian players more than their own. They made Russia look like Brazil today.

ElDuccio
14 Jun 18, 21:45
Going to make it even better when Uruguay fucks them up.

i also dont like Russia but i have a strange feeling that Egypt and Russia will pass the group. Just a feeling, maybe its bullshit, we will see.

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 01:10
i also dont like Russia but i have a strange feeling that Egypt and Russia will pass the group. Just a feeling, maybe its bullshit, we will see.

Cavani, Godwin, Suarez, Vecino, That 25 million euro dude from Sampdoria, the Atletico Madrid CB.... dude Uruguay is stacked I have them going to final 8

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 01:28
Cavani, Godwin, Suarez, Vecino, That 25 million euro dude from Sampdoria, the Atletico Madrid CB.... dude Uruguay is stacked I have them going to final 8

in world cup there is alweays a big suprise in the groupstages. I dont said im sure of this, i just like to make predictions and was saying that uruguay could be the suprise elimination considering Russia playing at home and Egypt beeing not bad. Lets see what today happends!

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 02:25
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEPA8ShYFoY

OMG the 2nd goal !!! What a shit show that defense is...... So Suarez and Cavani are going to be the top scorers in the World Cup against this joke team

thatdude
15 Jun 18, 03:16
Just realized Mario Fernandes “the new Maicon” plays for Russia now. I remember us being linked to him heavily at Gremio.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 13:34
We look surprisingly decent without Salah, defensively holding thei lines, just no creativity upfront.

Universe
15 Jun 18, 13:46
Uruguay's LMF and RMF are apparently completely dogshit players. Suarez having an absolute shocker, Cavani invisible, Vecino being Vecino. Uruguay lacks salt.

ADRossi
15 Jun 18, 13:47
Uruguay's LMF and RMF are apparently completely dogshit players. Suarez having an absolute shocker, Cavani invisible, Vecino being Vecino. Uruguay lacks salt.

Time to start Laxalt

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 13:49

say this to crzd :work:

jocking. But i still think that uruguay is not obbligatory one of the best teams. I wouldnt be suprised if they fuck up this world cup..

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 13:50
Uruguay is trash. Suarez looks fat.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 13:51
Dreadful game, tasteless WC so far with some shitty football, I hope that changes tonight when Spain takes on Portugal.

CoolMan44
15 Jun 18, 13:52
Does Suarez have physical problems? He's generally a bit 'heavier' but he looks about 5 steps behind today.

This group will be interesting to see who goes through between Uruguay, Russia, and Egypt.

Considering Salah is out Egypt is doing decently. Uruguay aren't passing with much purpose, they really lack some creativity in that midfield.

Godin is the best player on the pitch so far.

ADRossi
15 Jun 18, 13:52
This group is a disgrace. Good thing we're adding another 12 teams worse than all of these teams next tournament.

Il Drago
15 Jun 18, 14:09

Guess who was linked in the past with Uruguay's RMF. :troll: Though to be fair, Nandez is basically a CM. He plays on the right only for the national team.

Universe
15 Jun 18, 14:11
Uruguay's #10 De Arrascaeta (whoever the fuck that is) needs to get the fuck off the pitch. Not only that, he needs to get on a plane and fuck off home back to Uruguay. Laxalt should come on. He could cause issues with his pace and cornrows.

YoramG
15 Jun 18, 14:19
This Bentancur-Vecino midfield could be interesting as the competition continues. Suarez is playing like trash.

Quite excited for Salah to come on.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 14:28
:lol: Im lmao, the Egyptian players keep giving the ball away whenever they get the ball, reminds me of Inter midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

Yawnnn

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 14:28
say this to crzd :work:

jocking. But i still think that uruguay is not obbligatory one of the best teams. I wouldnt be suprised if they fuck up this world cup..

This is so depressing!!!!

Uruguay we are going to kick you out of South America!!! You aren’t worthy!

Devious
15 Jun 18, 14:32
Go fuck yourself Suarez

Native
15 Jun 18, 14:33
What a choker lmao. Uruguay is the new Argentina.

firmino
15 Jun 18, 14:35
egypt is aiming for 0 to 0, unless salah comes in at some point but i seem to understand this won't be the case

Universe
15 Jun 18, 14:41
Good loooooord this is a shit match. The Uruguayan forwards have had a dismal game. Suarez 1v1 with the keeper and simply chooses not to shoot. Genius. Fella needed just a few more minutes. I hope we stay away from any Uruguayans. Especially that Vecino guy. He sucks.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 14:42
Tbh Elshenawy saved our asses multiple of times, great game by the keeper.

Universe
15 Jun 18, 14:44
Cavani is a cunt. Finally had a good shot and forced a good save from the keeper but why the fucking Christ is he playing so difficultly? Every single thing he does is way too convoluted. Needless flicks and chip-passes and switches and back passes. Just play like a normal person you fucking twat.

Native
15 Jun 18, 14:47
Dayum!

Universe
15 Jun 18, 14:48
I don't know who this bald-headed loser Sanchez is, but he fucking sucks too. Nice free kick from Cavani. Vecino got subbed :lol: the loser.

firmino
15 Jun 18, 14:49
well, it was deserved. now egypt need two wins, unless they trash saudi arabia better than russia but i don't see it happening.

they need salah, he's more than half the team

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 14:49
:wth:

Native
15 Jun 18, 15:00
So close though. Too bad...

Uruguay sucked but if they continue to excel in set pieces then that can be a big plus on its own. Set pieces are literally what brought us past Brazil and on to the final in 2010. They do have to step up their game altogether though if they really want to go far...

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 15:02
sorry but Uruguay played only 10 minutes. Same luck as 4 years ago with England Costa Rica and Italy. Incredible..

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 15:02
Well that sucks should have picked their defenders and not their strikers!!!

Linege
15 Jun 18, 15:12
"Former Inter striker Ronaldo calls Egypt boss Hector Cuper “the worst Coach I ever had in my career"

CoolMan44
15 Jun 18, 15:26
sorry but Uruguay played only 10 minutes. Same luck as 4 years ago with England Costa Rica and Italy. Incredible..

Maybe, but they still had about 3 100% changes and hit the post so if there deserved to be a winner, it was them, although they were very disappointing.

ADRossi
15 Jun 18, 15:27

I mean, in 2014 Suarez bit someone, Montolivo got sent off, and Uruguay scored basically two seconds after that. That was lucky. Today was just the way football works sometimes.

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 18:14
Saudi Arabia looked like a half-amateur team

Ziyad
15 Jun 18, 18:54
Egypt played well. Typical Cuper performance with great tactics and discipline against the strongest team in the group.

Saudi were really nervous and the change in coach didn’t help at all.

K.I.
15 Jun 18, 23:54
Cuper is one of the worst coaches ever.

Batman
15 Jun 18, 23:59
Saudi Arabia looked like a half-amateur team

Beginner. Easily the worst team in the World Cup. I wouldnt say they are the worst as footballers, but they have mentality of a donkey, worst generation ever with lack of hunger and motivation despite all the hypes and support they received, just as the presdient of the Saudi FA stated openly after the match. I disagree that the coach was the issue. Very disappointed and embarrassed.

See teams like Panama with no World Cup experience put in a performance to be proud of.

Ziyad
16 Jun 18, 00:07
Cuper is one of the worst coaches ever.
Why Egypt played well?? Without Salah..

impressed by by their keeper and Warda

K.I.
16 Jun 18, 00:19
Why Egypt played well?? Without Salah..

impressed by by their keeper and Warda

I know my post looks weird in context of the match, and what he 'did' in the qualifiers but that is really a general statement i have had about him ever since i watched the 2 CL finals way back.

Egypt has always had good players, it was always just a psychological barrier of actually making it into the WC.

Ronaldo
16 Jun 18, 00:50
Beginner. Easily the worst team in the World Cup. I wouldnt say they are the worst as footballers, but they have mentality of a donkey, worst generation ever with lack of hunger and motivation despite all the hypes and support they received, just as the presdient of the Saudi FA stated openly after the match. I disagree that the coach was the issue. Very disappointed and embarrassed.

See teams like Panama with no World Cup experience put in a performance to be proud of.

I think their coach got his tactics wrong. What he did was risky and it could've worked or ended up horribly for them. Unfortunately, it ended up being the latter.

They needed to do what Iran did... PARK THE BUS!

According to the commentator, Saudi team is ranked higher than the Russian team. I think Russia is 70th and Saudi Arabia is 67th.

Their group was the easiest group and Saudi were lucky to be in this group. IMO, what the coach was thinking was to try and win against Russia, then losing to Uruguay won't be so bad and then tie with Egypt. 4 points and they would have a chance to qualify. I think all the hype got into his head and he did really think that he could beat Russia at their home!

If he had parked the bus, a tie was absolutely manageable or he could've even hoped for a late troll goal just like Iran. Then try to do the same against Uruguay and then for the last match against Egypt try and adjust your tactics depending on the result you need.

Iran's situation is just like Saudi's. Their first game was against the weakest opponent between all 3, the second match is against the strongest opponent and then the third match.

Iran unlike Saudi, even though they were playing against the weakest opponent didn't go all in to try and win the match. Instead, they parked the bus, managed a draw until the very last minutes and then got a lucky goal. Now next game against Spain it won't matter if they lose so no pressure so they will play their game, park the bus and hope for a draw. If they get one draw in the next two games --> 4 points and they would have a chance of qualifying.

Now the Saudis have no option other than to attack against Uruguay and Egypt, leave a lot of space at the back and if the Russians could take advantage of that space, you can bet Salah and the Spanish could do the same too.

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 18:51
Go Russia.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 18:58
Let’s go Egypt. I hope Mo will show up big time.

Besnik
19 Jun 18, 19:01
Salah is back :pazzini:

Devious
19 Jun 18, 19:49
And I thought I've see worse, what a hideous match

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks god first half over

Elnenne is the worst player on the field, Gag and Vecino are like Luthar Matthaus to him, I havent the slightest clue how the fuck does he play for Arsenal? No wonder they suck ass.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 19:52
And I thought I've see worse, what a hideous match

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks god first half over

Elnenne is the worst player on the field, Gag and Vecino are like Luthar Matthaus to him, I havent the slightest clue how the fuck does he play for Arsenal? No wonder they suck ass.

This is anitbias. They aren’t that bad but I would have hoped for cuper to rope a dope them with defense and counter with Salah now. He started early with attacking and leaving space. It’s not mulch that Cuper opens up and we all know how that usually ends up as much as it looks better to attack.
marwan and Trez are the best two imho

Devious
19 Jun 18, 20:01
Marwan has been shit, no player wastes headers in the world more than him.

Cuper style since 1990, you expect him to change that now?

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 20:03
Surprised wards isn’t starting?!

Devious
19 Jun 18, 20:05
Finally we score in the WC at least

Linege
im sorry, i dont know how russia getting these goals :lol:

Howl
Nice finish, unfortunately its in his own goal :palm:

Glass box
19 Jun 18, 20:09
Forza Egypt, Forza Cuper, Forza Devious.

Devious
19 Jun 18, 20:10
Now we have conceded Cuper will field a fifth defender so we dont conceded more

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 20:10
Russia the luskiest team so far?

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 20:11
I have Russia over Egypt in my bracket, but I feel bad rooting against Devious :(

Coasterfreek
19 Jun 18, 20:18
So Russia... time to draw conspiracies? I kid

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 20:18
Wtf

Howl
19 Jun 18, 20:19
Cheryshev on fire this tournament.

3-0.

ElDiego22
19 Jun 18, 20:19
Dyzuba - What a beast!!!

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 20:21
Im so jealous of Russians right now, its not like they have stars. Their squad is almost exclusively based on home league players (much better than polish Ekstraklasa joke of a league), but they are a team.

Unbelievable performance compared to expectaions based on friendlies, WOOOOOW.

Im watching this in Russian, its something else lol :trollol:

Россия поехали!

Devious
19 Jun 18, 20:35
We have a second penalty there, but Putin wouldn't like that.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 20:45
Definite penalty but ref doesn’t have the courage to blow for it

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 20:48
We have a second penalty there, but Putin wouldn't like that.

Im guesing someone is being held hostage by KGB/GRU right now.

It is Russia's best start to World Cup ever post Soviet times and they will play one of Portugal/Spain in 1/8th

Devious
19 Jun 18, 20:55
:lol:

Well no suprises all of this shit is expected.

Now who has the courage apart from Saudis and Egyptis is going to watch the potentially worst upcoming game of football when both Arab teams face each other :D

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 20:58
Is Egypt mathematically eliminated? If Uruguay loses both matches, and they beat Saudi Arabia by enough goals, they go through on GD, no?

ElDuccio
19 Jun 18, 20:59
Hector Cuper... sucks.

Devious
19 Jun 18, 21:03
Yes there is a possibility, it's equalled to the odds that both Messi and CR would join Inter in this upcoming Mercato.

- - - Updated - - -

Hector Cuper... sucks.

Possibly, but I wouldn't say that, we're thankful he led us to reach WC finals, our players suck apart from Mo, so what he did was a miracle.

ElDuccio
19 Jun 18, 21:04
Very possible :work: (about Rona-Messi to join inter)

forzainter257
19 Jun 18, 21:51
So many own goals.. are they drinking vodka before matches

monster09
20 Jun 18, 08:39
Russia's first 2 games was good to watch, yeah it was against Poor and decent opposition but Russia aren't that good either but their game was good.

Sassuolu
20 Jun 18, 11:30
Am I the only one who's expecting some kind of doping scandal on the Russian team?

ScottishInterista
20 Jun 18, 11:35
Am I the only one who's expecting some kind of doping scandal on the Russian team?

Doubt any full team will ever be exposed as haven been doping

Native
20 Jun 18, 12:19
Argentina '78 is pretty much exposed as a cheating team by everyone who was close or even with them, but of course FIFA keep their mouth shut. Few Google searches will bring you the articles. What juBe sometimes pulled off in the CL, they pulled off in the WC.

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 15:24
Suarez already drinking Cafe (?) before the game starts. Dis old fat guy... i need to sell him in the fantasy manager :palm:

Ziyad
20 Jun 18, 15:54
Hoping for a good Saudi performance

dax21
20 Jun 18, 15:57
Curious to see how Vecino performs, he is starting today. I'd like to think that those late season blunders were just him being out of form.

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 16:04
nah he is shit, sell him. :work:

tanorini
20 Jun 18, 16:18
Suarez already drinking Cafe (?) before the game starts. Dis old fat guy... i need to sell him in the fantasy manager :palm:

Mate is the shit mate, ask icardi and vecino they drink it before matches too.

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 16:19
Rodriguez... what a shit face, i would punch him FFS:yuno:

Maicon
20 Jun 18, 16:24
Suarez = ) 1-0

Howl
20 Jun 18, 16:24
Lmao sick goalkeeping brah

Universe
20 Jun 18, 16:29
Vecino having a shit first half.

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 17:13
Vecino having a shit first half.

uruguay is having a bad half, not only vecino. In this 2 games i still dont saw them playing. Russia has a good chance against them.

- - - Updated - - -

its unbelivable how bad Arabia is playing but still manage to do something thanks to Uruguay. Its this a friendly game?

Fapuccino
20 Jun 18, 17:13
Cavani and Suarez up top and they barely managed 1 goal in 55 minutes so far against Saudi Arabia. These dudes seem washed up.

Dylan
20 Jun 18, 17:17
Laxauwlt

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 17:28
I dont think that Uruguay has even a chance against Portugal/Spain. They are so fucking annoying..

cavani :lol: play football man...

uruguay defending a 1-0 against arabia :lol:

Ziyad
20 Jun 18, 17:54
Saudi played decently considering everything. Uruaguay would have drawn if it wasn't for the keeper mistake.

ElDiego22
20 Jun 18, 18:02
I maximum captain Cavani in my FF team. Fuck this!!!!

firmino
21 Jun 18, 00:19
Mate is the shit mate, ask icardi and vecino they drink it before matches too.

had a taste of it years ago. it's just meh, it tasted to me like a bland of grass

Sassuolu
21 Jun 18, 10:32

Well fuck apparently, after a short google search, a lot of information on state sponsored doping by the Russians came up and how the Russian team is apparently running more than any other side in the tournament. This is the same team who couldn't win a friendly if their life depended on it and a country that was banned from the Winter Olympics.

chipschups
21 Jun 18, 11:18
They are playing on their home grown, and Putin probably ready to feed them to his grizzlies bear if they didnt run his ass off in every match.

Devious
25 Jun 18, 14:03
The most exciting game in the WC is about to start, I cant fucken wait!

Native
25 Jun 18, 14:11
Well fuck apparently, after a short google search, a lot of information on state sponsored doping by the Russians came up and how the Russian team is apparently running more than any other side in the tournament. This is the same team who couldn't win a friendly if their life depended on it and a country that was banned from the Winter Olympics.
I think it's just the influence of playing on home turf, I mean you see it pretty often that average teams perform way above their usual level when they have the advantage of playing at home in a tournament like this, with even more of their fans around. The motivation this brings is a few thousand levels above the motivation they had for those weak friendlies.

ElDuccio
25 Jun 18, 15:12
Suarezzzzzzzzzz!

- - - Updated - - -

nice match.. now the world cup is getting interesting again

AntonTheGreat
25 Jun 18, 15:24
Laxalt

ElDuccio
25 Jun 18, 15:28
:yao: russian doping ended

crzdcolombian
25 Jun 18, 15:50
Laxalt

Not good enough for Inter :)

Tho funny everyone was nutting on Russia. They finally played a good team.

CoolMan44
25 Jun 18, 15:52
Game was already over before half time.

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 16:23
How is Egypt so fucking shit? Jfc.

ADRossi
25 Jun 18, 16:39

Well for starters their coach is a dolt, and they have 3 players you've heard of before.

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 16:43
Well for starters their coach is a dolt, and they have 3 players you've heard of before.

Saudi Arabia is averaging over 60% possession, and owning them in chances created. I don't think there's any Saudi players anyone outside of their own country has heard of.

Devious
25 Jun 18, 16:58

It's fucking unbelievable actually, quite an achievement, Ive seen teams in Serie C who play better football.

On the other side, seems like this is how Russian NT look like dopless.

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 17:01
There goes my perfect bracket with that last minute goal :cry:

Native
25 Jun 18, 17:02
Poor Salah…

It's also clear who's gonna win the Ballon d'Or again...

Ed.
25 Jun 18, 17:20
Poor Salah…

It's also clear who's gonna win the Ballon d'Or again...

Messi.. :troll:

Mino
25 Jun 18, 18:00
:lol: @ delusional people who don't think that every single professional athlete is doping.

Ziyad
25 Jun 18, 19:19
Salah is still injured and he was a bit scared to go full throttle today, but what a class guy. I don't know why kahraba and shikabala didn't see action as much as they should. ( I know kahraba played but he needed to play more). Cuper plays great against big teams but badly against smaller ones. Nothing has changed it seems

Wobblz
26 Jun 18, 11:35
:lol: @ delusional people who don't think that every single professional athlete is doping.
I think it's far worse that some people still think that they, in fact, aren't. Every professional athlete is "doping" nowadays. Depends of course how you define doping. And when you think of it, of course they would, there's so much money in sports and so much time and effort invested from the athletes part that improving your performance, provided you have a slim chance of being caught, is a no-brainer really.

BERLIN (Reuters) - Over 30 percent of athletes who competed at the 2011 world championships admitted to having used banned substances in the past, according to a World Anti-Doping Agency-commissioned study released on Tuesday.

And those are the ones that are openly admitting it, that's a fucking third of all the athletes on this tournament. Bulgarian weightlifters (http://barko4.com/bg/%D0%9B%D1%8E%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%BD%D 0%BE/%D0%9C%D1%80%D1%8A%D1%81%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5_% D0%BD%D0%BE%D0%BC%D0%B5%D1%80%D0%B0_%D0%BD%D0%B0_% D0%9F%D0%B0%D0%BF%D0%B0%D1%82%D0%B0_%D0%BD%D0%B0_% D1%89%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B3%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5.html), for example, devised the following anti-doping strategy for a number of Olympic games - they injected some other guys urine through their urethra so they can pass the piss tests. Imagine how painful that is, but it worked for a while in the past.

Now imagine what powerhouses like China, for example, are doing in the field of doping nowadays, it's a whole science. Not to mention the whole scandal with Russian Olympians. Of course a large part of catching doping is also politics, Russians were probably "caught" as a form of political punishment, while the committee turned a blind eye to other team's doping practices.

I don't know how widespread is doping in football but one can only imagine that this sport is no exception.

ScottishInterista
26 Jun 18, 18:35
Why anyone would stick anything up their Uretha for any reason is beyond me.

Wobblz
26 Jun 18, 20:08
Why anyone would stick anything up their Uretha for any reason is beyond me.
For glory of course :awyeah: Other people stick different things in different places for less.

firmino
26 Jun 18, 20:08
the good thing about football is that doping can only help you so much if you can't play. on the other hand, in sports like cycling: you run more, you win, so doping totally makes the difference.