PDA

View Full Version : Group D - Croatia/Iceland/Argentina/Nigeria

Pages : [1] 2

ADRossi
08 Feb 18, 18:08
https://images.scribblelive.com/2017/12/1/a09223e1-cf2e-44b5-b4b5-109539ee690b_1000.jpg

firmino
08 Feb 18, 19:06
i can only choose one. :brozo:

Besnik
08 Feb 18, 20:40
Iceland were impressive in their Euros campaign but however this is going to be an interesting group between Argentina, Croatia and the other two. Though my predictions for Argentina and Croatia to go through.

JJM
08 Feb 18, 20:47
Don't be so sure...I think Iceland is better than the two fucks we support and their companions as a team tbh
They faced each other in the qualifications rounds...and Iceland was better

Poslano z mojega F5121 z uporabo Tapatalk

crzdcolombian
14 Feb 18, 15:18
Tough group.

Argentina should advance but Nigeria owns them. Player wise I don’t see how Croatia gets knocked out tho

Wouldn’t be surprised of a Argentina 1st round exit

firmino
14 Feb 18, 15:48
argentina hands down. for the second spot, i suspect croatia will somehow find a way to screw it up.

CoolMan44
18 May 18, 04:42
Croatia are a very talented side, but they have a tendency to sometimes disappoint against teams they are supposed to be better again.

I know Serbia struggles against African teams, not sure about Croatia. They beat Cameroon but I believe their team was in shambles that World Cup.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Nigeria goes through as I think they will be a tough team for everyone in that group. Should be fun to watch though.

monster09
23 May 18, 07:10
Romero out of world cup with knee injury.

Shark
23 May 18, 07:15
Good. Argentina can get fucked for all I care.

Sassuolu
28 May 18, 12:40
Honestly I have a love hate relationship with Argentina, I'm in between wanting them dumped in the group stages and wanting Messi to lift the WC. I know, it's weird.

ScottishInterista
28 May 18, 15:55
Fuck Messi, fuck Barca. Forza Croatia, Nigeria and iceland

ElDiego22
28 May 18, 16:08
Croatia midfield is better than any team in the World Cup. I can see them reaching the QFs easily.

Fapuccino
28 May 18, 16:15
My only problem with these Balkan teams is their shit mentality. Croatia has the quality to finish first in group, but whether they will is another question.

I'd say:

1. Croatia 7 points
2. Argentina 7 points
3. Iceland 3 points
4. Nigeria 0 points

Nigeria has a decent team, but more likely than not, they won't get any points here.

thatdude
29 May 18, 00:00
I just have a feeling Argentina is not going to make it out this group

crzdcolombian
29 May 18, 01:07
My only problem with these Balkan teams is their shit mentality. Croatia has the quality to finish first in group, but whether they will is another question.

I'd say:

1. Croatia 7 points
2. Argentina 7 points
3. Iceland 3 points
4. Nigeria 0 points

Nigeria has a decent team, but more likely than not, they won't get any points here.

Nigeria is Argentina’s daddy!!!

No way any team in this group get 0 points

I really liked Croatia last WC and this WC but they lost to
Peru the 7th team in South America(they qualified on some
Horse shit legal drama)

To me it’s Argentina and Nigeria. Peru also beat Iceland last month(without their best player who is banned on some more bullshit)

Kakaroto
29 May 18, 01:09
Check the results to see who I think is gonna go through.

Sassuolu
29 May 18, 08:54
I'm thinking it's gonna be Croatia and Iceland going through, just a gut feeling.

Besnik
30 May 18, 00:29
Messi takes the lead for Argentina against Haiti with a penalty, though a better goalkeeper would save that :D

firmino
16 Jun 18, 13:09
https://twitter.com/Inter/status/1007955956431454208

sretno = good luck according to google translate

it's a gif, the Inter jersey changes into the Croatian

https://preview.ibb.co/nFKjsy/sretno.jpg (https://ibb.co/miiAXy)

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 13:57
damn Iceland players look huge, real vikings. I think Fazio should be on the starting line up

Devious
16 Jun 18, 14:06
Icelandic players, they're all related, the sons of Sson.

- - - Updated - - -

Argentinean players look like snow white's seven dwarfs comparing to the Icelandic giants

Shark
16 Jun 18, 14:08
Anyone here rooting for Argentina? I doubt.

I hope they crash out asap.

firmino
16 Jun 18, 14:10
I am not even sure they have actual surnames, only patronimics. Funny thing is, in Iceland there is an app to prevent people from hooking up with relatives:

http://mentalfloss.com/article/76323/app-keeps-icelanders-dating-their-relatives

Shark
DAAMNN CLOSE FUCK

Devious
Wtf how did he miss that?

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 14:20
golazzoooo

Devious
16 Jun 18, 14:24
Glad Aguero scored, that means fat fuck aint gona set foot on pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Sson scoooooored

forzainter257
Jorge Sampaoli is Dana White's long lost brother

ADRossi
hahahahahahaha

firmino
16 Jun 18, 14:26
now we only need 5 goals from argentina for my prediction to come true. :oblivious:

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 14:30
can anyone post a good link in english?

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 14:33
The fact Mascherano and Biglia still start for Argentina in the midfield tells you all you need to know

K.I.
16 Jun 18, 14:53
I think it may end 2-1 to Iceland

i would like that actually

i would say Messi has deserved better performances and better coaches in the NT but i dont know how much he influence he has had over the years

Dylan
16 Jun 18, 15:14
Camera cuts to Maradona in the crowd who proceeds to "wipe" his right nostril a good 4-5 times.

Good to see he's enjoying himself still.

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 15:23
I think it may end 2-1 to Iceland

i would like that actually

i would say Messi has deserved better performances and better coaches in the NT but i dont know how much he influence he has had over the years
It's Argentina doesn't deserve such captain

Shark
Eat a large Icelandic dick Messi you little midget.

Howl
Man i'm not looking forward to watching Icelands matches if they carry on parking the bus like this.

Messi :palm:

Native
Messi vs Ronaldo overall: concluded. Done.

Devious
16 Jun 18, 15:24
Poor Messi, his luck with the NT is unlikely to change this WC either

Bergpavian
16 Jun 18, 15:27
Man i'm not looking forward to watching Icelands matches if they carry on parking the bus like this.

Oh come on! It's a country with not even 350.000 people. Of course they are parking the bus - but you have to be able to against an offense like the one of Argentinia.

Wings
16 Jun 18, 15:27
It's just occurred to me that both teams are wearing their away kits. Why...?

monster09
16 Jun 18, 15:29

Because both teams are playing away from home? :D

Howl
16 Jun 18, 15:31
Oh come on! It's a country with not even 350.000 people. Of course they are parking the bus - but you have to be able to against an offense like the one of Argentinia.

Im not saying they shouldnt. I understand theyre against a good attack.

I'm just saying i'm not looking forward to it as i'd prefer to watch more open matches.

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 15:34

Their home kits clash

That might have been a penalty

Devious
16 Jun 18, 15:37
Some decent defending from Iceland

Howl
16 Jun 18, 15:38
If that foul on Ronaldo yesterday was a penalty, so was that, because there was clear (albeit minor) contact

Native
16 Jun 18, 15:53
Well deserved draw, Iceland is using the resources that they have at 100% capability. Disciplined, physically strong... Literally doing nothing wrong. Strong defense. I can't understand how such a small nation has produced a team this solid in so little time! Respect.

bolo
16 Jun 18, 15:56
if icardi there, whats the score?

firmino
16 Jun 18, 15:56

ask maradona

CoolMan44
16 Jun 18, 15:58

I actually enjoyed them quite a bit. They're putting great resource, peventing Argentina from playing 1-2s outside of the box, direct when they attack. Argentina have much better individuals so they naturally force Iceland to retreat but I didn't think they parked the bus. They actually have good technique and are better to watch than other trams who do park the bus.

Happy for them.

Shark
16 Jun 18, 16:01
Crazy discipline by Iceland. Messi and his group of friends were pretty clueless in the front. Pretty ironic considering how much praise their attacking department got.

---

other trams who do park the bus.

funny typo :D

ElDiego22
16 Jun 18, 16:02
Ronaldo score a hat trick against a high caliber team like Spain while Messi can't convert a penalty against fucking Iceland.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXlzaJrx9DavvwRLxvUV3oOTdDbdmDH jAB5847k6Bbdup0-n_jCDvJCcbJTA

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 16:03
what happened to Argentinian players? I mean just look at the players they used to have in 1998, 2002. I could name each of them and knew exactly which clubs they were representing. And what do they have now? half of the team God knows where they are playing.

Kakaroto
16 Jun 18, 16:06

How many times has he scored for Argentina?

Dylan
16 Jun 18, 16:25
How many times has he scored for Argentina?

Same as Dybala :awyeah:

Candreva Crosses
16 Jun 18, 16:32
Incest country shows Argentina how to fucking play football.

Glass box
16 Jun 18, 16:53

Still 1-1. Icardi would be rotting on the bench anyway. Like Milito did in 2010.

Ziyad
16 Jun 18, 17:06
Loved Iceland discipline and confidence. Argentina once again coached by Messi. It seems no play is for anyone else but him. He has to be their savior not because they suck on the contrary but because they all want him to be. Never seen a nation put one of its players ahead of its own.

Provenzano
16 Jun 18, 17:08
https://image.ibb.co/eJuFzd/448_EA266_4_CC5_4771_8_B2_A_ACAA648_B2_EB8.jpg

phonk
16 Jun 18, 17:12
Messi fuckin sucks

ElDuccio
16 Jun 18, 17:23

icardi is like messi... he dont plays for the team, he wants that the team plays for him.

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 17:34
Does anyone else have Croatia ahead of Argentina in their bracket? Just hope Croatia dont fuck it up.

Palacio
16 Jun 18, 17:41

Frankly I expected Universe to recommend one of Iceland defenders for Inter to buy.

firmino
16 Jun 18, 17:46
so i was clearly terribly wrong about this one. i don't know if i overestimated argentina or underestimated iceland more.

anyways, sampaoli got it all wrong... can't you see they are blocking messi with 3-4 men? and yet you insist on "ball to messi and hope something happens"? is this the best you can do?

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 17:48
Does anyone else have Croatia ahead of Argentina in their bracket? Just hope Croatia dont fuck it up.

I had Argentina finishing second in their group and getting popped by France in the round of 16

Palacio
16 Jun 18, 17:50
so i was clearly terribly wrong about this one. i don't know if i overestimated argentina or underestimated iceland more.

anyways, sampaoli got it all wrong... can't you see they are blocking messi with 3-4 men? and yet you insist on "ball to messi and hope something happens"? is this the best you can do?

Do you blame him? Banega is as usual asleep and Maria is useless. He selected aging inconsistent players and he is paying for his stubborness.

ElDuccio
16 Jun 18, 17:52

croatia?? argentina will finish third if they play this crap football

Palacio
16 Jun 18, 17:53
croatia?? argentina will finish third if they play this crap football
Agreed.

Serie A
16 Jun 18, 18:10
Messi higuain dybala

Chokertina

phonk
16 Jun 18, 18:10
Will be interesting to see how ARG plays when Messi retires for the second time after the World Cup. I can't imagine they could be any worse than today. Absolutely pathetic game plan. Its not even a team anymore, its just giving the ball to Messi and waiting for something to happen is insane. He obviously can't handle it without Barca players around him. When he is finally gone and they start playing like a team, like Iceland did today they might have a chance

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 18:22
I had Argentina finishing second in their group and getting popped by France in the round of 16

Same. Though I'm still shaky as to how much of a "team" France is.

Howl
16 Jun 18, 19:04
Brozovic on the bench :|

forzainter257
16 Jun 18, 19:29
Will be interesting to see how ARG plays when Messi retires for the second time after the World Cup. I can't imagine they could be any worse than today. Absolutely pathetic game plan. Its not even a team anymore, its just giving the ball to Messi and waiting for something to happen is insane. He obviously can't handle it without Barca players around him. When he is finally gone and they start playing like a team, like Iceland did today they might have a chance

I think Argentina should not consider their team as it's either "with" or "without" Messi, there should be a golden middle. Those personal relationships have to go to the background. After all it's your national team and you should select the best 23 players without being led by people's or Maradona's emotions, opinions.

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 19:31
Is Croatia playing 4-4-2 :nervous:

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 20:03
Brozovic on the bench :|

Is Croatia playing 4-4-2 :nervous:

He was never starting over Modric and Rakitic in a 4-2-3-1.

dax21
16 Jun 18, 20:17
Perisic with an insanely close shot from outside of the box.

Howl
16 Jun 18, 20:19
He was never starting over Modric and Rakitic in a 4-2-3-1.

I thought he might play instead of Kramaric, but Croatia started 2 strikers.

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 20:31
Rakitic has been reckless this game. I think a midfield of Modric/Brozo/Kova would be better.

Tsuna
16 Jun 18, 20:32
Croatia seems so unorganized. expected better of this team

ScottishInterista
16 Jun 18, 20:35
Really hate seeing goals like that in international tournaments, must kill the player inside

Devious
16 Jun 18, 20:52
Just turned on the match, what's Perisic' position?

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 21:04
Just turned on the match, what's Perisic' position?

Exact same place he played under Spalletti; LM in a 4-2-3-1

Wallace
16 Jun 18, 21:08
Seems like right wing actually, rebic plays on the left.

Or he was in first half, seems to have switched now.

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 21:08
This confirmed my doubts about Croatia. They have the individual quality, and are a better "team" than Argentina, but they are somewhat lethargic. I feel like their heart isn't 100% in the game. Too many lazy/reckless challenges as a result as well.

I think they'll go to the Round of 16, maybe quarters, but I don't see them as a dark horse.

Wallace
16 Jun 18, 21:10
No team seems to play at 100% anyway up to this point. So that's alright lol.

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 21:11
No team seems to play at 100% anyway up to this point. So that's alright lol.

Yeah but they NEED to, if they want to compete with the likes of Spain/Germany/France/Brazil. They can't afford the attitude of a favourite.

Devious
16 Jun 18, 21:14
The Nigerian fans in the stands have an impressive stamina, they dance the entire 90 minutes.

Perisic almost an assist!

Kenny
16 Jun 18, 21:17
i wouldn't be surprised if nigeria scores if croatia fuckes up their chances

dax21
16 Jun 18, 21:19
Brozo subbed in.

Devious
16 Jun 18, 21:29
I buy that Musa guy in master league in PES, his speed is 95 and comes cheap.

- - - Updated - - -

There is always a West in Nigeria

ScottishInterista
16 Jun 18, 21:30
We've seen some shocking defending from set pieces today

Devious
16 Jun 18, 21:34
Perisic and Brozovic with some Inter trade mark back passes :proud:

Alex de Large
16 Jun 18, 21:40
Croatia playing much better with Brozo In.
Hopefully they can beat fucking Sampaoli that bald dumbass must be worst coach in this wc, maybe along with deschamps

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 21:52
Selfish from Kovacic there. Croatia need every goal they can get, because the winner might be decided from GD.

Devious
Kova was selfish there

ElDiego22
Kova doing to Pero what Pero does to Icardi....

Howl
16 Jun 18, 21:54
Kovacic what a greedy cunt :lol:

All he needed to do was play the easiest pass in the world to Perisic for an open goal. In a competitive group like this, they could do with building their goal difference.

Candreva Crosses
16 Jun 18, 21:56
Fuck I love following Croatia. I remember watching WC qual. with some of their people and the heart they put in. Amazing

Fapuccino
16 Jun 18, 22:21
:lol: The fucking irony

https://spiffytrend.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/epa-russia-soccer-fifa-world-cup-2018_100679671-640x384.jpg

armendsh
16 Jun 18, 23:28
This confirmed my doubts about Croatia. They have the individual quality, and are a better "team" than Argentina, but they are somewhat lethargic. I feel like their heart isn't 100% in the game. Too many lazy/reckless challenges as a result as well.

I think they'll go to the Round of 16, maybe quarters, but I don't see them as a dark horse.

Definitely they are too much like DIVA
They need a motivation coach like mourinho

K.I.
16 Jun 18, 23:47
Brozo should be a starter and their captain, hell why, not also their coach; he will get them on the epic path.

Il Drago
18 Jun 18, 12:17
Croatia forward Nikola Kalinic sent home from 2018 World Cup after refusing to play against Nigeria

Nikola Kalinic has been sent home from the World Cup by Croatia head coach Zlatko Dalic after the AC Milan forward refused to come on as a second-half substitute during the 2-0 defeat of Nigeria on Saturday, according to reports.

Kalinic, 30, who was starting his fourth successive international on the bench, claimed he had a back injury before telling Dalic he was unable to play.

Speaking after his side's 2-0 win that made them Group D leaders ahead of Iceland, Argentina and Nigeria, Dalic, according to Croatian media reports, said his side had finished the match in Kaliningrad without any injuries but “with a problem”.

The news will sour what had been a positive start to the tournament after Luka Modric had scored from the penalty spot to seal all three points for Croatia after an own-goal from Oghenekaro Etebo had handed Dalic's side the lead.

Modric converted in the 71st minute when referee Sandro Ricci awarded a penalty after William Ekong held onto Mario Mandzukic, the only recognised Croatia No 9 following Kalinic's dismissal.

The Croatian Football Federation has yet to confirm Kalinic's expulsion from the tournament, though are expected to confirm it later on Monday during a press conference three days ahead of their game with Argentina in Nizhny Novgorod.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-cup/2018/06/18/croatia-forwardnikola-kalinic-sent-home-2018-world-cup-refusing/

K.I.
18 Jun 18, 16:48
WTF is wrong with these players.

Bluenine
18 Jun 18, 16:58
Sounds like a Meewan player :work:

Wobblz
21 Jun 18, 13:18
Erm could some mod please edit the thread names so they include the team names? Like "Group D (Croatia, Argentina, Iceland, Nigeria)". I think it'll be easier to browse the threads, I personally am getting mixed up a bit.

phonk
21 Jun 18, 13:19
Perisic and Brozo are going to open the gate to hell against Argentina. Give them what they deserve for not selecting Icardi!

Wobblz
21 Jun 18, 13:20
Yeah, one of the few matches I'm hyped about in the group stage is this one. Forza Croatia!

Native
21 Jun 18, 15:13
Come on Croatia!!! Fuck Messi!!!

Devious
21 Jun 18, 15:17
This is bigger than Spain vs Portugal, for me this is the biggest game in this WC yet.

Besnik
21 Jun 18, 16:39
Ajmo Hrvatskaaaaa

https://media.giphy.com/media/JOQrayklHubUA/giphy.gif

Devious
21 Jun 18, 17:17
Forza Dominos pizza!

brehme1989
21 Jun 18, 17:43
Forza Dominos pizza!

Beer and burger for me tonight :)

firmino
21 Jun 18, 17:56
because of brozovic and perisic, but also because of icardi not being called up, i would like more to see croatia win. but most of all, i hope to see an entertaining match.

let's see if messi has grown a pair or alternatively if argentina know other game plans than just 'pass to messi and wait for something to happen'.

and only panucci's pizza for me.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/en.futurama/images/4/4e/Panuccipizza.png/revision/latest?cb=20080113180537

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 18:03
Argentina lineup...... who are half of these people and what are they doing benching Dybala, Di Maria, and Banega. Are these up and comers or is this coach on crack?? Argetina's squad has fallen so much since 4/8 years ago

Native
21 Jun 18, 18:07
Pff that was the most boring game of this WC so far... Hope Arg - Cro will live up to its name.

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:02
Forza Croatia.

Devious
21 Jun 18, 19:04
Perisiccccccc

Hasan
21 Jun 18, 19:07
Perisic will destroy this Mercado guy

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:10
I'm more happy seeing Brozovic deservedly getting a start.

Hope he scores a Golazo. Fuck Maradona

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 19:11
I want to see Argentina fail !

Hasan
21 Jun 18, 19:14
Saopali looks like Pitbul before concert, only JLo missing.

Besnik
21 Jun 18, 19:24
Such a rough game so far, I'm loving it

Maicon
21 Jun 18, 19:29
How'd he miss that????

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:31
Sampaoli is nuts..

The Argentina bench is better than the starting line-up. Dybala, Di Maria, Banega, even Higuain.

- - - Updated - - -

Perez misses an open goal. Thats what you get for starting shit players :lol:

ScottishInterista
21 Jun 18, 19:31
That was a shocking miss

Devious
21 Jun 18, 19:33
The fuck is wrong with these amateurs? so many mistakes for a WC level players.

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:34
Mandzukic how the fuck did he miss that :palm:

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 19:34
This has been a great game so far. What a miss.

qb4ever_2k
21 Jun 18, 19:37
Croatia's defense is an absolute trainwreck

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:41
Rebic sucks.

He's like a sluggish robot just fouling everyone because he cant keep up.

Devious
21 Jun 18, 19:43
Brozo is playing a great game so far

Hasan
21 Jun 18, 19:44
Rebic have Balotelli’s brain, he will get red if he stays second half

qb4ever_2k
21 Jun 18, 19:46
Wtf is this shit? Shaolim soccer?

firmino
21 Jun 18, 19:47
why didn't that idiot pass to the right?

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 19:47
awful first touch by Rebic

Howl
21 Jun 18, 19:48
There you go again. Rebic is shite.

Ronaldo
21 Jun 18, 19:48
WTF is wrong with Rebic?!

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:10
GOOOOOOOOOOOOLLL

Maicon
Beauty that Caballero

Mad Biscione
He isnt so shite after all!

Besnik
21 Jun 18, 20:11
LOL

Howl
21 Jun 18, 20:11
Fucking finally

aymantawil
21 Jun 18, 20:12
ya

crzdcolombian
Haha Argentina

You have one of the best goalies in the world on the bench....

Armani would not have let that in!!!

Shark
FUCK YES

firmino
argentina's defense and caballero :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:13
Still, the WC of fucken amateurs, 40% of goals scored from ridiculous errors and defensive mistakes.

Fapuccino
21 Jun 18, 20:13
When your worst player scores :brozo:

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 20:14
Haha Argentina

You have one of the best goalies in the world on the bench....

Armani would not have let that in!!!

The man who had zero clean sheets in 14 River games.... i sense amazing sarcasm.

- - - Updated - - -

Still, the WC of fucken amateurs, 40% of goals scored from ridiculous errors and defensive mistakes.

Its the groups. This is how you filter out the shit teams and those undeserving.

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 20:15

two more games to play by Poland :challenge:

Jnr
21 Jun 18, 20:16
Croatiaaaa! Please just destroy Sampaoli!!

firmino
21 Jun 18, 20:16
Croatiaaaa! Please just destroy Sampaoli!!

so far, he has done that very well by himself

vasilios
21 Jun 18, 20:17
I was positive Rebic was going to fuck that up

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 20:17
Maradona biting nails lol

Matt90
21 Jun 18, 20:18
I’m almost happy Icardi isn’t playing in this shit fest, he can play with the fresh blood heading towards the Copa América and not these coffin dodgers.

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 20:20
Brozo just stopped some Messi Magic

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 20:21
ha ha ha

vasilios
21 Jun 18, 20:22
Vida's an ugly motherfucker

Howl
21 Jun 18, 20:23
Vrsaljko has been poor in the WC so far. Hope to see better performances from him.

Hasan
21 Jun 18, 20:28
Modric is the beast!

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:31
Why wasn't Messi booked for that

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 20:31
Croatia is a solid team. I have them or Senegal as my dark horses!

crzdcolombian
21 Jun 18, 20:33
Icardi not good enough

Howl
21 Jun 18, 20:33
Why bring Dybala on so late?.. If Argentina score, it will be due to him or Messi.

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:34
Fucken molster gfys

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 20:34
im having a laugh everytime they show Sampaoli

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:35
Why bring Dybala on so late?.. If Argentina score, it will be due to him or Messi.

Fuck them both

Mad Biscione
21 Jun 18, 20:37
ggoooooooooooooooooool

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:38
MODRIIIIIIIIC

Maicon
Beast Modric

crzdcolombian
As much as I try to go for South American teams I hate Argentina. They go out of their way to suck!!

Howl
Modric golazooooooooooooo

ElDiego22
21 Jun 18, 20:39
Bye bye Messi :D

ScottishInterista
21 Jun 18, 20:39
Stunner by Modric. Get fucked Argentina

JJM
21 Jun 18, 20:40
Idemo brati Hrvati!!!jakiiii!!!

Yeaah

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

AntonTheGreat
21 Jun 18, 20:40
Brozo had that steal and pass to modric right??

vasilios
21 Jun 18, 20:42
should have been a red

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:43
The happiest Argentinean atm

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQqoT66vcKFhoXSETIGi4fQltOaf5lbu jTi_9BAiPwhXKblOsrs

Kev9Inter
Pathetic from Otamendi

Howl
Otamendi should have got a red. What a cunt.

JJM
21 Jun 18, 20:45
Fuck Argentina

Grande Brozo and Ivaneee

Kenny
21 Jun 18, 20:46
haha, Icardi probably having a good laugh with his kids.
pathetic argentina.

Fapuccino
21 Jun 18, 20:47
Who else had Croatia #1 in their brackets :troll:

ElDiego22
21 Jun 18, 20:48
Argentina is disgusting. Let's hope Iceland beat Nigeria and put them out.

Maicon
violating at this point

Mad Biscione
HA HA HA HA 3-0

Devious
The thiiiiird :boogy:

Provenzano
21 Jun 18, 20:49
https://image.ibb.co/hneSqT/50_B28_D6_D_0_B6_E_4091_A72_D_23_A5_B9_E71_E75.jpg

chipschups
Messi will crying and request transfer list for Rakitic now :lol:

Howl
Eat shit Sampaoli and Argentina

forzainter257
21 Jun 18, 20:50
Cabalero is a complete sh...

Fapuccino
Kova assist

Native
Beautiful!! Messi is such a fucking joke LOL! CR7 > Ratface

ScottishInterista
FUCK ARGENTINA.

ElDiego22
21 Jun 18, 20:51
Kova assist, Raka goal, Messi.....

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/020/776/messi.jpg

Ed.
8==================D~

To Argentina.

Tsuna
Time for Messi to retire from the national team again

Devious
21 Jun 18, 20:52
Good day, fuck Messi, fuck fat fuck, fuck dybala.

ElDiego22
21 Jun 18, 20:53
Brozo miss next match :okay:

Matt90
21 Jun 18, 20:54
Messi goes straight off the pitch, shakes nobodies hand. I like him less and less as his career goes on.

JJM
21 Jun 18, 20:55
It's not like Croatia's midfield is fucking world class

Matt90
21 Jun 18, 20:55
Shouldn’t matter much, they’ve pretty much already topped the group.

Bzzlightyear
21 Jun 18, 20:56
I read somewhere, That JZ told that Argnetina is soulless. A team cant be build by a player, I am happy the lost, The day in 2010 when Argentina didnt even call up JZ was the day I lost the respect to them.

Jnr
I hope all the clubs interested in Higuain will cool their interest and let him stay in Rube. A costly fucker for Marotta.

Coasterfreek
I'm so happy Argentina lost this one and got humiliated.

firmino
21 Jun 18, 20:57
it was an amazing match and it even exceeded my expectations, but only thanks to croatia. fantastic.

argentina wasn't even there

Gane
21 Jun 18, 21:00
It was bound to happen, we never lost game 2 on wc :D great game by Btozovic, Messi did nothing whole game.

Devious
21 Jun 18, 21:02
https://preview.ibb.co/fQt1jo/IMG_20180621_215629.jpg

Looks nice

Fapuccino
21 Jun 18, 21:03
With these Balkan teams big game mentality is a huge problem, but since they already overcame Spain in the EUROs, there was no reason for Croatia not to beat Argentina. They already had that chip off their shoulder.

Ronaldo
21 Jun 18, 21:05
Iceland need to win tonight, althought it's going to be very hard.

Happy Argentina lost, payback for not taking Icardi :lol:

Not playing Dybala? Not starting Biglia and instead starting that sorry ass Perez? :lol:

Ziyad
21 Jun 18, 21:05
Messi should have gotten a red..I wanna see that play again. But I am glad he didn’t get it,the loss Taste’s better

ElDuccio
21 Jun 18, 21:06
i dont care how much argentina sucks. There are big teams that are having problems to beat Arabia. Or Marocco, Messico, Australia... this world cup just sucks FFS.

Said this, Croatia is one of the 2-3 teams that really deserves to go far.

Bergpavian
21 Jun 18, 21:07
www.tribalfootball.com: Mourinho enjoys swipe at Chelsea keeper Caballero (http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/mourinho-enjoys-swipe-at-chelsea-keeper-caballero-4236389)

Mourinho knews it after the first game: "One chance, one goal, Caballero in goal or myself would be the same because I would save the same as Caballero ..."

Kenny
21 Jun 18, 21:10
i dont care how much argentina sucks. There are big teams that are having problems to beat Arabia. Or Marocco, Messico, Australia... this world cup just sucks FFS.

This world cup is great so far, unpredictable, the russians organization is perfect, the stadiums are perfect, the crowd is amazing.

forzainter257
21 Jun 18, 21:12
I am sorry for Argentina, it's painful to see my childhood team to get humiliated like that. They should do something with producing better players, currently their players do not match the status of Argentina used to have 20 years ago.

CoolMan44

Said this, Croatia is one of the 2-3 teams that really deserves to go far.

Did you just compare Mexico football wise to Saudi Arabia (no disrespect to Saudi Arabia ofc)?

Mexico are a team well known for giving everyone a game, they play with no fear and have great speed/technical ability.

Shark
Icardi being snubbed because he didn't fit Argentina's playing stlye. I saw nothing close to anything that can be called a plan. Sampaoli speedwalking along the sideline perfectly showed the true clown that he is.

firmino
21 Jun 18, 21:14
I am sorry for Argentina, it's painful to see my childhood team to get humiliated like that. They should do something with producing better players, currently their players do not match the status of Argentina used to have 20 years ago.

they should stop listening to maradona for starters. he already had his shot as a coach and it was a disaster. he should just stop meddling.

ElDiego22
21 Jun 18, 21:16
I'm not surprised. Argentina were lucky not to lose more games in qualifiers, lucky Messi decide to go back on his retirement, lucky that their last game were against a crap Ecuador. Now they are exposed of their shitteness by a majestic Croatian midfield. Otamendi is a shithouse and fraud defender, never rated him. Rebic's goal remind me of Zidane against Leverkusen 2002.

Kova and Epic Brozo :fuckyea::D:proud:

Earth
21 Jun 18, 21:16
this is what happens when you go to the world cup to play with your buddies instead of the best players available.

JJM
21 Jun 18, 21:18
https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/35844757_2189028021320392_4732611015919796224_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=99ef9fa41a287680aaa03735303d234e&oe=5BEBB7C1
Icardi right now tbh

forzainter257
they should stop listening to maradona for starters. he already had his shot as a coach and it was a disaster. he should just stop meddling.that's for sure, but to be honest, there is nothing to select from. On the other hand, they lost today because they had a very terrible GK. Yeah you can argue that they didn't manage scoring either, but it's hard to score after getting demoralized by a goal that came as a result of nightmarish goalkeeping

Gane
With these Balkan teams big game mentality is a huge problem, but since they already overcame Spain in the EUROs, there was no reason for Croatia not to beat Argentina. They already had that chip off their shoulder.

We always play great against big teams,then again i wouldnt be surprised if we lose against denmark or australia in next round, happened to many times, we'll underestimate them and go home.

Wallace
Nice job out there Messhit's XI

ElDuccio
21 Jun 18, 21:20
Did you just compare Mexico football wise to Saudi Arabia (no disrespect to Saudi Arabia ofc)?

Mexico are a team well known for giving everyone a game, they play with no fear and have great speed/technical ability.

No i did not. But in the second half against Germany they made a lot of mistakes.

forzainter257
21 Jun 18, 21:22
We always play great against big teams,then again i wouldnt be surprised if we lose against denmark or australia in next round, happened to many times, we'll underestimate them and go home.
Congratulations man! And you won because you were stronger even before the game. Just look at the squads, you have more mature players. Argentina has only name and Messi who is really helpless when plays for NT.

aymantawil
21 Jun 18, 21:27
thank brozo and pericis for not letting their captain down

crzdcolombian
21 Jun 18, 21:29
thank brozo and pericis for not letting their captain down

Hope to see 80-100 million euro offers for each tomorrow

Come on EPL cunts!!

thoriq_r9
21 Jun 18, 21:32
The midfield three of Brozovic, Rakitic, and Modric is most likely the best in the entire tournament. They will go far this year, though I can see their defence is going to let them down at some point.

wera
21 Jun 18, 21:34
And play vecino and karamoh instead? Would rather keep brozo if he continues like this

When u have something that works, do not sell it

forzainter257
21 Jun 18, 21:34
Hope to see 80-100 million euro offers for each tomorrow

Come on EPL cunts!! No man, are you serious? Yes, I was among haters of both Brozo and Perisic, but they were playing for us since long time and they already become our core. Brozovic is really a Croatian Pirlo, those long passes from his own half are just joy to watch. Perisic can run like a horse whole day, real beast. We better get rid of Icardi lol

tanorini
21 Jun 18, 21:35
I want to know why don't coaches sub goalies after terrible mistakes like this? I know it will psychologically damage the player but at this moment I think of my team over one individual and I think about closing a loophole in which one of our players is compromised why didn't klopp substitute karius and why didn't sampoli sub the baldy are the other choices that bad or what idk.

thoriq_r9
21 Jun 18, 21:42
I want to know why don't coaches sub goalies after terrible mistakes like this? I know it will psychologically damage the player but at this moment I think of my team over one individual and I think about closing a loophole in which one of our players is compromised why didn't klopp substitute karius and why didn't sampoli sub the baldy are the other choices that bad or what idk.There's only 3 subs you can do in a match. Using one for a goalie when you are already losing, assuming he committed a blunder that caused at least a goal, does not really add up.
In most cases, the coach will drop him next game if it's really that bad.

brehme1989
21 Jun 18, 22:01
Fucking epic :D Go home Messi.

ElDuccio
21 Jun 18, 22:05
Sell Brozo for 50M, get Dembele and Rafinha

Brozo made a good season and is a young player. But i like Rafinha more, sorry.

tanorini
21 Jun 18, 22:16
There's only 3 subs you can do in a match. Using one for a goalie when you are already losing, assuming he committed a blunder that caused at least a goal, does not really add up.
In most cases, the coach will drop him next game if it's really that bad.

Any fool knows that in an competitive match you have 3 subs, but mazarri wants 4 subs, anyways if u started the match correctly and something goes awry like goalie sucking and becoming a liability u sub him, if ur player gets injured u sub him.

Provenzano
21 Jun 18, 22:24
https://image.ibb.co/j9PkS8/04082_F29_505_A_40_F4_8218_C15_B2_BB1_AFD3.jpg

qb4ever_2k
21 Jun 18, 22:25
Sell Brozo for 50M, get Dembele and Rafinha

Brozo made a good season and is a young player. But i like Rafinha more, sorry.

:lol:

Nobody gives a fuck about who you like, sorry.

Serie A
21 Jun 18, 22:29
I have no idea why I take so much pleasure in watching Argentina suffer, and yes I do think the blame is on messing. Yeah the coach is a disgrace but messing is just uninspiring.

Provenzano
21 Jun 18, 22:29
https://image.ibb.co/mUKfuo/2_F9_D032_C_5_FC0_426_A_B78_E_6_FAEA9092_D2_E.jpg

thoriq_r9
21 Jun 18, 22:39
Any fool knows that in an competitive match you have 3 subs, but mazarri wants 4 subs, anyways if u started the match correctly and something goes awry like goalie sucking and becoming a liability u sub him, if ur player gets injured u sub him.Yes, but I can hardly think of an actual scenario where replacing a GK would give a team better chance of winning when trailing 1 or 2 nil down, rather than using the remaining subs for attacking players or even any outfielders, if necessary to reshape. It's not like Caballero was injured or making mistake every few minutes, but one costly blunder. Looking back, the coach should've played a better keeper from the start.

daMad
21 Jun 18, 22:43
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180621/40a25e78e6db12ea78b44e23207d096f.png
Even Icardi liked the win

Wobblz
21 Jun 18, 22:45
Of course he did :trolldad:

tanorini
21 Jun 18, 22:47
Yes, but I can hardly think of an actual scenario where replacing a GK would give a team better chance of winning when trailing 1 or 2 nil down, rather than using the remaining subs for attacking players or even any outfielders, if necessary to reshape. It's not like Caballero was injured or making mistake every few minutes, but one costly blunder. Looking back, the coach should've played a better keeper from the start.

The question was general that's why I included the karius situation, the baldy wasn't even before or after the fumble and in this case ur right.

- - - Updated - - -

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180621/40a25e78e6db12ea78b44e23207d096f.png
Even Icardi liked the win

I support my teammates.

Alex de Large
21 Jun 18, 22:59
Sampaoli and Messi are useless and should retire asap and give Icardi and Dybala the leadership of the team.

firmino
21 Jun 18, 23:25
do argentinians even care? i don't mean the people, but the federation, even the players... cause it's hard to understand how they can accept this situation if they actually care some about their national team.

Shark
21 Jun 18, 23:44
Is the GOAT debate over?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dh0DkjBkbxA

forzainter257
21 Jun 18, 23:48
do argentinians even care? i don't mean the people, but the federation, even the players... cause it's hard to understand how they can accept this situation if they actually care some about their national team. Actually, same question goes to Italian FF :D I think they should implement a rule making all the clubs to field at least 2 or 3 italians.

_Ivan_
21 Jun 18, 23:56
CROATIA 3 MESSI AND FRIENDS 0

Rekt! Good night

Alex de Large
22 Jun 18, 00:00
Croatia is a very very serious team, with good chance of going into the Semifinals, maybe even finals.

That midfield is pretty hardcore. Kramaric is very good, we should sign him.