PDA

View Full Version : Group H - Poland/Colombia/Senegal/Japan

ADRossi
08 Feb 18, 18:19
https://images.scribblelive.com/2017/12/1/7aa55247-ce58-4ca3-b113-8114c7616884_1000.jpg

Quantum
08 Feb 18, 19:26
Though I have a soft spot for Colombia for living there in my teenage years, I shall skip this one entirely. What a weak-ass group, the very opposite of what you expect to see in a World Cup.

crzdcolombian
14 Feb 18, 15:17
Though I have a soft spot for Colombia for living there in my teenage years, I shall skip this one entirely. What a weak-ass group, the very opposite of what you expect to see in a World Cup.

Colombia tu Papa!!!!

We got Falcao back Bitches!!!!

England...... Belgium..... get your line ready!!!

Weak ass group. Colombia #1. Poland or Senegal #2. Who ever wins the game between those 2 will make it to 2nd round

Honestly I think all the groups are easy.

Except the Mexico group and France group. Those are the only 2 groups that don’t have a clear winner

Colombia - very strong DF, attacking AmF and striker. Issue with Colombia is we are like Atletico Madrid. Same with Uruguay. While I think we are just as good or better then Argentina we have nowhere near the depth chart. One of our starters goes down and both our teams are fkd.

Colombia to have a good Cup. Needs a new CM pair. Our 2 kind of suck and have next to no play time for their clubs but our coach has a hard on for them. We have younger better options hopefully get a shot in our next round of friendlies.

CoolMan44
18 May 18, 04:44
Excited to watch Senegal play.

They surprised everyone back in 2002 and they have some players that are fun to watch like Mane/Keita, plus Koulibaly at the back. I'd like to see them go through.

crzdcolombian
09 Jun 18, 13:28
None of the teams in this group have been very good in the friendlies so far.

Colombia just lost its starting LB that was rumored to have been bought by Fiorentina from Boca Juniors. 6 months out on a knee injury :(

Replacement is Farid Diaz the previous starter but 34 years old

Batman
10 Jun 18, 03:48
I think friendlies doesnt mean a lot. Even though this group looks weak on paper, I think every team will play good matches. Japan always do well too in World Cups.

Big Willy
11 Jun 18, 02:35
Senegal and Colombia imo. Poland didn't look solid in defense in the friendlies.

nyers
11 Jun 18, 20:42
Yeah, on the other hand Senegal was so impressive in their recent friendlies ;)

Although that's true Poland is going to struggle in defence due to possible Glik's absence (who got injured trying to do an overhead kick during footvolley training session with Szczęsny lol).

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 18:17
I believe we can beat any team, hope its our day on Tuesday. The wait is killing me, fuck being in the last group.

zodd
15 Jun 18, 22:57
Good luck to Poland, Hungary is with you :thumbsup:

Il Drago
19 Jun 18, 12:35
So Crzd favourite Colombian defender, Yerry Mina, is on the bench. :troll:

thatdude
19 Jun 18, 12:40
No James, calf injury

dax21
19 Jun 18, 12:43
Hope our Super Saiyan Samurai proves the naysayers wrong one last time.

https://i.imgur.com/m1VbMLD.jpg

ScottishInterista
19 Jun 18, 12:45
No James, calf injury

FFS, my fantasy team hates me

Azul
19 Jun 18, 12:53
Really curious to see how Quintero will play, it´s a big responsibility, he used to link really well with Falcao back in the day.

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 13:04
So Crzd favourite Colombian defender, Yerry Mina, is on the bench. :troll:

So pissed!!! Can’t wait till the World Cup is over and we have a new coach.

Pekerman benched Messi in 2006. Now he starting a DM who can’t pass or shoot. Benching our 3rd biggest offensive weapon in Mina for fking Cristian Zapata. He also left one of our most explosive players Cardona off the roster to bring his boyfriend Abel aguilar who is plays in the Colombian league and isn’t even a star there but loves him anyway.

I hate the coach but Mexico’s coach who is Colombian is rumored to be the new coach after the World Cup.

Any way even without James I don’t see how we can lose. Hope The hungry hungry Tiger scores a couple today

Ronaldo scored 3..... Falcao show him how it’s done..... you will at least have help.

- - - Updated - - -

Great start....

Sanchez..... man if I couldn’t hate you more!!

ElDiego22
19 Jun 18, 13:05
Skormina ruining a football match shocker!

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 13:06
so dramatic, love it :)

Doffy
19 Jun 18, 13:06
Oh lord... Was about to say, this wc im rooting for mexico and Colombia. But damn... Japan is going in

This Sanchez dude is a dirty player, man. I'm glad he got red

Linege
19 Jun 18, 13:07
i knew it, i knew it that this viola flop will fuck up something, but getting red in first minutes in a first game OMG

firmino
19 Jun 18, 13:08
crzdcolombian will be more crzd than usual

Il Drago
19 Jun 18, 13:09
According to our commentator , if Japan win they'll become the first Asia team ever winning against a South America team in a world cup.

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 13:15
he barely thouched his face lol

ADRossi
19 Jun 18, 13:17
That felt like a soft penalty, only saw one replay of it though

edit: nvm, obvious penalty

AntonTheGreat
19 Jun 18, 13:17
Seriously, why must players act like they are hit by nuclear warheads every time they are touched... Gives the sport a bad rep when you see hockey and American football players get right back up when getting hit by pucks in the face, or fractured bones due to being hit by 250 pound beasts... Yet these players turn into peter pan flying across the air when hit by someones pinky finger.

Linege
19 Jun 18, 13:19
cuadrado nagatomo 0-1 :lol:

Shark
19 Jun 18, 13:19
Nagatomo owning Cuadrado :notbad:

dax21
19 Jun 18, 13:34
Aaaaand Cuadrado subbed out at 30th minute of first half hahaha.

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 13:35
Nagatomo owning Cuadrado :notbad:

Naga owning everyone

Think the blond hair makes him think he is
A Supa Saiyan

Cuadrado Juve diving cunty antics only works at Juve tho he always try’s that shit for Colombia and kills every counter attack

ElDiego22
19 Jun 18, 13:39
Announce Nagatomo! :proud:

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 13:40
best game so far only behind Por-Spa

CoolMan44
That was a dive by Falcao for the free kick imo

ElDiego22
Quintero scores. I watched him at 2013 under-20 world cup and he was dynamite and set for big things. Whatever the fuck happened to him?

Linege
19 Jun 18, 13:41
colombia is back,

another karius like goalkeeper :lol:

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 13:43
Wow Japan’s goalie is a crook

Haha I hate Quintero and didn’t want him
On the team but gracias!!

K.I.
19 Jun 18, 13:45
Is Nagatomo worth it to be back as our starting RB? seems like he has been doing well since he left. Thats not to say he has ben average the past 5 years though.

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 13:46
Quintero scores. I watched him at 2013 under-20 world cup and he was dynamite and set for big things. Whatever the fuck happened to him?

People kept calling him
The next James and he never lived up to the hype. He is a classic South American 10. No stamina, shit work ethic, Incredible free kicks and through passes

Quintero was at Pescara did decently at 20. Was rumored to come to Inter went to Porto instead. Was ok but then they gave up on him. But still wanted 20 million. So he failed at Rennes and another club. Went back to Colombia did ok now he is at River Plate and think they bought him

Think he will only do well in South America based on his weaknesses. He is the Colombian Riquelme. But selling him
As James #2 was easier. He is only 1 year younger

dax21
19 Jun 18, 13:47
You mean LB? And yes.

Shark
19 Jun 18, 13:48
Japan's attack is weak as shit. That pussy shot by Inui is gonna cost them the game. I see Colombia winning this.

CoolMan44
19 Jun 18, 13:49
1 minute added time when it took 3 minutes from the awarding of the penalty to the taking of it?

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 13:49
Is Nagatomo worth it to be back as our starting RB? seems like he has been doing well since he left. Thats not to say he has ben average the past 5 years though.

Gala offering us 1.5 million... can’t we sell him to the MLS or Mexico for more!

K.I.
19 Jun 18, 13:51
You mean LB? And yes.

Well technically he can play on both wings

thoriq_r9
19 Jun 18, 13:52
That red card actually makes the game more competitive. This Japan are weak as hell.

Shark
19 Jun 18, 13:55
That felt like a soft penalty, only saw one replay of it though

It's a clear pen. The red card was a bit too much imo. I thought they abolished the double punishment for ball handling.

CoolMan44
19 Jun 18, 13:57
I think red was the right call. They did change the rule about double punishment in case a player is trYing to get the ball legally, such as the Australian player who actually touches the ball before fouling Griezmann.

C. Sanchez definitely extended his arm in an unnatural position and blocked a clear goal.

Universe
19 Jun 18, 14:05
Interesting game, I guess. Was about to say Nagatomo is having a good game against Cuadrado, then, under no pressure, he makes some fucking spastic attempt at a clearance which results in the free kick equaliser. (I remember us being linked to Quintero when he was Pescara :lol:) Even though the foul definitely should've been given against Colombia with Falcao backing into the Japanese defender, it was still a signature retard move from Nagatomo.

From a neutral perspective I guess it's a good thing Colombia equalised. Maybe it'll make Japan actually play some football.

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 14:07
Japan's attack is weak as shit. That pussy shot by Inui is gonna cost them the game. I see Colombia winning this.

Colombia’s defense today is laughable

The fact they have an extra guy and didn’t

A.) bunker and defend the goal with their lives
B.) attackly counter attack
C.) go all out attack

They could have lit us up. Eliminated Colombia and basically just needed a tie against Senegal to make it to round 2.

Why is Japan playing like they are 1-2 men down....

Universe
19 Jun 18, 14:20
Is it just me? Or is this world cup just... fucking boring?

M.Adnan
19 Jun 18, 14:20
Now he starting a DM who can’t pass or shoot.

That's amateur. I know a coach that started three DMs who can't pass or shoot.

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 14:26
That's amateur. I know a coach that started three DMs who can't pass or shoot.

That same idoit Dm got red carded in 3 minutes!!!

Lerma is a beast DM and Barrios is gOing to Tottenham. Yet he prefers a dude who failed at Fiorentina and is about to go play in China

ElDuccio
19 Jun 18, 14:31
honda :lol:

and bacca, the guy who managed to shot a panealty with both foots

- - - Updated - - -

1-2

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 14:32
I dont know what was the goalkeeper doing

M.Adnan
19 Jun 18, 14:32
That same idoit Dm got red carded in 3 minutes!!!

Lerma is a beast DM and Barrios is gOing to Tottenham. Yet he prefers a dude who failed at Fiorentina and is about to go play in China

Still can't beat this:

http://i68.tinypic.com/ms1ts8.png

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 14:34
Still can't beat this:

http://i68.tinypic.com/ms1ts8.png

Was going to ask what shit team that was :(

Then saw it was Inter. Must have blocked out we had such a shit roster!!

Native
19 Jun 18, 14:39
Colombia is a shit show. Very disappointing.

dax21
19 Jun 18, 14:39
Can't think of a worse Inter midfield off the top of my mind than that, for sure. And I even have love for Medel, he tried and always gave his everything, even if his everything wasn't all that much.

Also, English commentators are full of praise for Naga.

PHM1605
19 Jun 18, 14:50
Is James Rodriguez injured? How a former Galactico can fall below Quintero in the picking order?

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 14:53
Is James Rodriguez injured? How a former Galactico can fall below Quintero in the picking order?

Injured had a calf injury and we wanted to save him for the “better teams”

ADRossi
19 Jun 18, 14:56
It's a clear pen. The red card was a bit too much imo. I thought they abolished the double punishment for ball handling.

Yeah, I saw a better replay. At first I thought it hit his shoulder, but it was a clear penalty.

AntonTheGreat
19 Jun 18, 15:23
Both Senegal and Poland have some exciting players. Could be a great game.

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 15:29

I mean that's been the case for the last 3.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 15:49

Lit will get there. We all went from a high from excitement at the end of the football season to the initial stages of the World Cup. The first phase is always slow unless it's two big rivals or teams and then sparks fly (Spain-Portugal).It will probably start from the last Mach of the first stage to get more exciting.

ElDuccio
19 Jun 18, 15:55

exactly.. the last good world cup was 2006. Even in the corrupted World cup from 2002 was much more entertainment. Maybe football changed, i dont know..

dax21
19 Jun 18, 15:57
Is it just me? Or is football just... fucking boring?

FTFY. No more risky plays, one-man single actions and dribbles. Only calculated, predictable, boring, minimal risk divegrass.

This.

Dylan
19 Jun 18, 15:59
exactly.. the last good world cup was 2006. Even in the corrupted World cup from 2002 was much more entertainment. Maybe football changed, i dont know..

You got older and the magic went.

ADRossi
19 Jun 18, 16:02
We've all been talking about the decline in quality of international football for years. The squads aren't as good as the elite club teams, and the tactics are almost identical across all comparable nations. Who are the best national team managers? Who among them are a tactical genius? Most of them are failed club managers or inept nobody's (South Korea). Even the "accomplished" ones like Mancini and Deschamps are routinely laughed at.

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 16:17
You got older and the magic went.

It's not even that. You can't seriously compare Zidane vs. Ronaldo/Ronaldinho to what we have nowadays. Of course not every team was like that, but those top ones were a joy to watch.

Players nowadays are more used to playing within a certain system, and are maximized to be more efficient in that system, rather than being allrounders.

Dylan
19 Jun 18, 16:20
It's not even that. You can't seriously compare Zidane vs. Ronaldo/Ronaldinho to what we have nowadays. Of course not every team was like that, but those top ones were a joy to watch.

You most definitely can despite people getting very defensive about it. The exact same post will be made in 15 years when people are wishing for the days of Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neymar and saying that players today just aren't on that level.

Rinse and repeat.

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 16:24
You most definitely can despite people getting very defensive about it. The exact same post will be made in 15 years when people are wishing for the days of Messi, Ronaldo, Iniesta, Neymar and saying that players today just aren't on that level.

Rinse and repeat.

Again, that is objectively false. Zidane could organize an entire team by himself. Look at Messi's performances with Argentina. They look completely lost.

I'm not talking about "levels of play". Messi in Barca could be the best player of all time. But in Argentina he's just lost. He doesn't have the ability to make those around him look better.

Dylan
19 Jun 18, 16:27
He doesn't have the ability to make those around him look better.

If you're going to start your post with a smug "objectively false" then don't go and end your post with this. Let's wait until Messi finishes the tournament at least.

I'm not getting into this, people will always look back with rose-tinted glasses on the players they grew up watching so no point arguing.

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 16:29
If you're going to start your post with a smug "objectively false" then don't go and end your post with this.

I'm not getting into this, people will always look back with rose-tinted glasses on the players they grew up watching so no point arguing.

Except you're misunderstanding/misrepresenting my post. It would be using rose tinted glasses if I said player X is better than player Y. I'm not saying that. They're just different types of players, who thrive under different circumstances.

I'm sure Zidane wouldn't have been as great for Barca as Messi was, just as I'm sure Zidane would do a lot better in this Argentina than Messi would.

Dylan
19 Jun 18, 16:32
Except you're misunderstanding/misrepresenting my post. It would be using rose tinted glasses if I said player X is better than player Y. I'm not saying that. They're just different types of players, who thrive under different circumstances.

I'm sure Zidane wouldn't have been as great for Barca as Messi was, just as I'm sure Zidane would do a lot better in this Argentina than Messi would.

Zidane could also drag Argentina kicking and screaming in multiple national competitions finals like Messi does yes.

Devious
19 Jun 18, 16:40
Senegal the pride of Africa :proud:

Always scoring silly goals in WC though

Besnik
19 Jun 18, 16:41
Their coach is more silly with that hairstyle though :proud:

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 16:51
Surprised to see Senegal has all these big names. Shoulda done more research ahead of time. I had them last in the group. #Racist

Devious
19 Jun 18, 16:53
He reminds me of Bob Marley

That Senegalian side got alot of pace, threw my back to Nigeria 98 with Okocha, Rashidi Yakini, Amokachi and Babangida, was the fastest team in winning eleven 4 too, they were my favourite.

danz
19 Jun 18, 17:06
go go Japan, Asian pride :troll:. Just watch the highlight, Japan have hell of chances. Deserved win. Anne Marie is smiling right now

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 17:09
go go Japan, Asian pride :troll:. Just watch the highlight, Japan have hell of chances. Deserved win. Anne Marie is smiling right now

They need to be more aggressive. They didn’t attack more then 20 minutes the whole game. They won’t have an extra man all game the next 2 games.

firmino
19 Jun 18, 17:15
They need to be more aggressive. They didn’t attack more then 20 minutes the whole game. They won’t have an extra man all game the next 2 games.

yeah that's also what tsubasa and genzo said in the interviews (i couldn't resist :oblivious: )

Maicon
19 Jun 18, 17:20
omg wtf Szczesny

Native
19 Jun 18, 17:23
That may very well be the most retarded thing I've ever seen in the history of retarded things. What the fuck FIFA?!

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 17:24
Group H is the group of nightmares for the “favorite” teams

Both goals tho were idiotic moves by poland

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 17:25
Yeah this group got flipped on its head.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 17:26
Asia and Africa dominating today..Next up EGYPT!!!!!

forzainter257
19 Jun 18, 17:35
Whenever I see an African GK I always expect some catastrophic mistake, hope Senegal manages keeping the clean sheet

Howl
19 Jun 18, 17:54
Poland gifted Senegal 3 points today.

Terrible perfirmance.

- - - Updated - - -

Is there any reason why Senegal arent playing Keita Balde?.. They have a pretty good team and would be even better with Sane and Keita on the wings.

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 17:57
The ref was excellent today, really really good. I wonder where he is from?

#heisfromBahrain
#wewillnevergotoworldcup
#letmehavethis

tanorini
19 Jun 18, 18:08
The ref was excellent today, really really good. I wonder where he is from?

#heisfromBahrain
#wewillnevergotoworldcup
#letmehavethis

Better than my country we basically will go to the WC for hosting it and we still don't care. Bahrain I remember lost narrowly to new zealand in 2009 shame really.

Coasterfreek
19 Jun 18, 18:29
Woohoo! Good job Japan

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 18:37
Woohoo! Good job Japan

Late stream?

Mad Biscione
19 Jun 18, 18:38
Wow, absolutely terrible performance , if you concede goals like these you go home.

Our defense suck, I like young Bednarek from Southampton and he should start over manager's favourite Cionek.

Abysmal Milik, where the fuck was he until 90th minute or so? He scored one goal in Euro 2016, and one in WC qualification, why is he even called up. Krychowiak was slow with atrocious passing, in general our passing was scandalous.

I liked that one chance Lewandowski created by himself.

I know there is very little true quality in our team, 1 star, 2-3 pretenders, the rest are fillers by top european standards, still these days in national competition you win with discipline and inteligence. There is one Portugal and 30 other teams.

I don't mind losing, what annoys me is inflating expectaions. Other than the drawing being in FIFA top 10 did us no good.

In the end I am somewhat surprised by this game as we did very well in Euro 2016, Senegal with it's unusual characteristic clearly is more than we can handle.

Colombia next :oblivious:

PS. the amount of time Senegalese players spent pretending to be hurt was ridiculous , poor refereeing on top of that.

ElDuccio
19 Jun 18, 18:44
this is the racist group of the tournament... japan (asia) , senegal (africa), falcao lovers and fucking poland...damm.

(jocking of course, dont take it seriously)

Ziyad
19 Jun 18, 18:55
Better than my country we basically will go to the WC for hosting it and we still don't care. Bahrain I remember lost narrowly to new zealand in 2009 shame really.
Great memory Bro , we also lost on the last day to Trinidad and Tobago. That was our golden generation.

Canada will do a great job hosting,don’t worry only issue is that WC is over three countries instead of one. You will see how it will turn hockey country into football nation.

Coasterfreek
19 Jun 18, 20:09
Late stream?

Late post. I watched the game away from my computer.

Wallace
19 Jun 18, 21:53
I thought the James Rodriguez sub was very weird considering they were down a man and given his lack of fitness and low work rate, they would be conceding possession which they still had up to that point. But I thought it was a fair enough gamble to gamble on small quantity but high quality chance.

But then the Bacca sub was completely blasphemous. They completely gave up any chance they had in recovering the ball with basically 3 forwards.

This plus the tiredness creeper into other on field players, they barely got the ball at all after that.

I thought this was an excellent example on what not to do when you are down a man.

Fapuccino
19 Jun 18, 22:20
I thought the James Rodriguez sub was very weird considering they were down a man and given his lack of fitness and low work rate, they would be conceding possession which they still had up to that point. But I thought it was a fair enough gamble to gamble on small quantity but high quality chance.

But then the Bacca sub was completely blasphemous. They completely gave up any chance they had in recovering the ball with basically 3 forwards.

This plus the tiredness creeper into other on field players, they barely got the ball at all after that.

I thought this was an excellent example on what not to do when you are down a man.

Costanza syndrome. Every instinct some of these coaches have is the opposite of what is true. They think they'll be better offensively by putting in more forwards, but can't retrieve the ball back without destroyers.

crzdcolombian
20 Jun 18, 02:07

Pekerman is a very very bad coach. People in Colombia worship him because he took up to the last world cup..... I say JAMES DID !! Falcao finally had someone to give him service. Falcao was scoring 30 goals a season. You had Jackson Martinez and Bacca scoring 25+ a season as well. He just had great puzzle pieces but Pekermans decision making and player selection is mind blowing.

He benched Mina who he has started every single game since he debuted has 3 goals for the national team and is a incredible offensive weapon. Nope be bench him for a Mexican league player because he also Called Cristian Zapata who is actually injured

then every friendly he starts Uribe at MF..... today he is benched

For 10 years it is beyond obvious that Falcao on the National team without a strike parter doesnt work. He ends up playing Box to Box MF as no one gives him service. Prior coachs all Colombian got crucified for that. Pekerman..... nope he is a Saint.

Not to mention Colombia only played 1 game before the World Cup because Pekerman doesnt want to do his job. He doesnt scout new players or go visit players that aren't on the NT like most coaches do. I cant wait till after the World Cup when he is fired.

Lot of People are blaming Carlos Sanchez but Sanchez shouldnt even be on the WC roster. Much less a starter (He is actually 2nd captain after Falcao !!!!)

thatdude
20 Jun 18, 02:15
Carlos Sanchez is hot garbage, everytime I see him playing for Fiorentina he fucks up. No idea how he keeps getting playing time there or worth his national team.

Fapuccino
20 Jun 18, 02:18
By looking at these highlights I'm starting to think Captain Tsubasa may have made Japan look better than they are.

ADRossi
20 Jun 18, 03:08
Carlos Sanchez is hot garbage, everytime I see him playing for Fiorentina he fucks up. No idea how he keeps getting playing time there or worth his national team.

He's so awful. I think Fiorentina sold him, no?

chipschups
20 Jun 18, 04:32
By looking at these highlights I'm starting to think Captain Tsubasa may have made Japan look better than they are.

They made remade Tsubasa 2018 recently and they still put this Wakabayashi made unhuman saves attempt or Tsubasa beat the entire team with one leg lol

Fapuccino
20 Jun 18, 05:06
They made remade Tsubasa 2018 recently and they still put this Wakabayashi made unhuman saves attempt or Tsubasa beat the entire team with one leg lol

Personally I was hoping for a Kagawa/Nagatomo twin shot for the winner

https://image.ibb.co/bZY9jd/nagatomo.png

J..
20 Jun 18, 07:30
Senegal did well. African teams mostly do well offensively but lack the defensive disciplines. It seems like Senegal do have both aspects with a good defence and a number of great attacking players with a lot of pace. Then add a group of experienced midfielders from the physical-demanding English leagues and you do have a well balanced team both offensively but as well as defensively. It will be interesting to watch them again.

thatdude
20 Jun 18, 13:48

Looks like he was on loan at Espanyol 2nd half of last year

Coasterfreek
20 Jun 18, 20:37

Pretty much. I'll admit Japan was lucky, they don't even score more than 1 goal... was only the 4th time in history they've had 2 or more. Just pulling for them given my connection to Nippon.

crzdcolombian
21 Jun 18, 02:06

Still own him. Rumored to be sold to China. He was loaned to Esponyol. Basically Fiorentina didnt play him for 6 months but the coach doesnt scout our players and would still start him. Some players just have the coaches heart.... .or dick in their mouths

Doffy
21 Jun 18, 04:49
Senegal did well. African teams mostly do well offensively but lack the defensive disciplines. It seems like Senegal do have both aspects with a good defence and a number of great attacking players with a lot of pace. Then add a group of experienced midfielders from the physical-demanding English leagues and you do have a well balanced team both offensively but as well as defensively. It will be interesting to watch them again.
Dude, Koulibaly is a boss, smart, beast physique. He clearly is the leader in their defense, bossing and setting out the lines. I think this team is one of the outsiders, maybe they can grow a little in the tournament & they might go far. Koulibaly and Mane are arguably world class players. Top 5 in their respective positions. Maybe top 3... Hmm

ADRossi
24 Jun 18, 16:13
Senegal takes the early lead over Japan. Bad goal to concede.

crzdcolombian
24 Jun 18, 16:13
Senegal takes the early lead over Japan. Bad goal to concede.

All 3 of Senegal’s goals have been the luckiest thing I have ever seen

Maicon
24 Jun 18, 16:34
Nagatomo assist :glasses:

CoolMan44
24 Jun 18, 16:48
That right there is one of the things I hate about football. Rocchi gives 1 minute of extra time, proceeds to waste 15 seconds while Senegal is about to take a throw in; then, Senegal wins a foul at 58 seconds and the idiot blows for full time even though he wasted a quarter of it himself.

Howl
24 Jun 18, 17:23
Inui with another great shot off the bar. Hope Japan win

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 17:24
All of a sudden Senegal looks like a really average team and then you start to remember how they've scored their goals this tournament and it all starts to paint a not so pretty picture.

Howl
24 Jun 18, 17:29
Senegal 2-1 :|

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 17:32
Just when I say that they score a legit goal. Japan still might draw this though

crzdcolombian
24 Jun 18, 17:36
Super Saiyan Future Trucks with the save!!!

Howl
24 Jun 18, 17:36
2-2.

Gotta say I've enjoyed the game, especially as its one of the only ones where players arent diving and screaming every 5 seconds.

ElDiego22
24 Jun 18, 17:46
Goddamn, what a match!!!

chipschups
24 Jun 18, 17:55
and then you realize the winner from this group will meet Belgium and England, they probably will give some surprise.

ElDiego22
24 Jun 18, 17:57
Poland vs Colombia is suddenly a death match.

thoriq_r9
24 Jun 18, 18:03
It was a great match. Japan are actually pretty good, decent quality across the field. They move the ball well, unlike South Korea who relies solely on Son to create openings. Hopefully, they'll get through the group stage.

chipschups
24 Jun 18, 18:47
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DgeO_E_VMAAT2vP.jpg

Berezynski vs Arias, can Ausilio start scouting world cup

ADRossi
24 Jun 18, 19:08
Few national team players whine as much as Colombia's. Can't wait for Cuadrado to F off to China.

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 19:41
CRZD COLOMBIAN!!!

Devious
24 Jun 18, 19:44
Forza Crzd!

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 20:24
How the hell did Carlos Sanchez start over these colombian midfielders?

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 20:29
Colombia should bring muriel on his is pace on the counter

Devious
24 Jun 18, 20:29
CRZD BOYFRIEND SCOORES!!

Besnik
24 Jun 18, 20:30
Nice finish by Falcao there, but that Polish player just did a Nagatomo in that situation by keeping Falcao onside :D

Howl
24 Jun 18, 20:30
Thats pretty much game over..

Great goal.

Azul
24 Jun 18, 20:32
Really curious to see how Quintero will play, it´s a big responsibility, he used to link really well with Falcao back in the day.

Called it, Quintero is so good on the last ball, too bad he’s not more professional, he’d be great.

Doffy
24 Jun 18, 20:34
Quintero had a good match :thumbsup:

He is worth 30mil now

Besnik
24 Jun 18, 20:36
Poland are pretty shite

Howl
Happy for Colombia but fuck cuadrado

Devious
What a fucken assist! Brilliant vision for the third goal!!

Good to see Valdrama happy

Ronaldo
24 Jun 18, 20:40
What an assist by James, that was beautiful!!

Devious
24 Jun 18, 20:43
Polish chicks.. Polish chicks everywhere

ElDiego22
24 Jun 18, 20:54
Poland are hot garbage. I see Lewa is still choking in big games

Fapuccino
24 Jun 18, 20:56
Poland are hot garbage. I see Lewa is still choking in big games

When Lewandowski doesn't have people spoon-feeding him chances, this is usually what happens.

thatdude
24 Jun 18, 21:08
Lewa definitely took a step back this season. Not sure if it's age or the fact he's wanted to leave Bayern now for 2 years. If I'm Bayern though I'm not going to cry over the loss of this Lewandowski

Fapuccino
24 Jun 18, 21:35
Lewa definitely took a step back this season. Not sure if it's age or the fact he's wanted to leave Bayern now for 2 years. If I'm Bayern though I'm not going to cry over the loss of this Lewandowski

He's actually scored 29 goals in 30 games this season. That's about as "in form" a striker can be. The problem with Lewandowski has always been he's a 6 yard box poacher. Him having a nice touch and occasionally giving some nice passes don't fix that.

crzdcolombian
25 Jun 18, 00:42
Few national team players whine as much as Colombia's. Can't wait for Cuadrado to F off to China.

Rewatch the plays. Poland should have gotten red carded. Watch some of those plays. Lewa steped on Mina.

I said it before the WC. Buy Mina, Buy Arias.

But yes this is why I hate our coach. WTF is Abel Aguilar Starting or Carlos Sanchez over Uribe and Barrios(totally the engine of Boca Juniors).

England/Beligum !!! WATCH YOUR FKING ASS !!! We won't use lube on you either like you did to Panama.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fkcmgn9mdpM

thatdude
25 Jun 18, 03:28
He's actually scored 29 goals in 30 games this season. That's about as "in form" a striker can be. The problem with Lewandowski has always been he's a 6 yard box poacher. Him having a nice touch and occasionally giving some nice passes don't fix that.

Fair point, I was mostly going off his performances against Madrid in CL. Missed great chances in both legs to give Bayern an advantage. Just didn’t look as sharp as a few years ago.

Mad Biscione
25 Jun 18, 15:44
good agem by Colombia, ПОКА ПОКА РОССИЯ, damn we suck ass, fuck;s sake

Rewatch the plays. Poland should have gotten red carded. Watch some of those plays. Lewa steped on Mina.

not even a yellow, happens, you cant freeze midair

cheering for Russia now

crzdcolombian
25 Jun 18, 15:47
good agem by Colombia, ПОКА ПОКА РОССИЯ, damn we suck ass, fuck;s sake

not even a yellow, happens, you cant freeze midair

cheering for Russia now

He stepped on the colOmbian players a lot. Stepped on Ospinas ankle as well.

Disappointed in Poland they never went to attack us.
Even being 1 down they just didn’t show ambition.

Mojica is a super weak Link and Ospina needs to stop taking 5-10 minutes of injury/dying per game.

Hope the team get momentum coming into the knockout rounds... but Belgium or England attacking our left side might get us raped.

CoolMan44
25 Jun 18, 15:56
He stepped on the colOmbian players a lot. Stepped on Ospinas ankle as well.

Disappointed in Poland they never went to attack us.
Even being 1 down they just didn’t show ambition.

Mojica is a super weak Link and Ospina needs to stop taking 5-10 minutes of injury/dying per game.

Hope the team get momentum coming into the knockout rounds... but Belgium or England attacking our left side might get us raped.

That wasn't Lewandowski who stepped on Ospina, it was another player. Definitely accidental imo.

However I do think Poland played fairly rough and should have picked up more yellows.

Mad Biscione
25 Jun 18, 16:12
They couldn't, I could tell by how Piszczek was losing his energy minute by minute in the first half. There are many reasons why this tournament ended for us the way it did.

Physical preparations completely botched, I've never seen our NT this slow in my life.

Definately the selection was led by emotions and past achievements.

Błaszczykowski is past his prime and missed half a season, many other players were only rotation players. Like Milik (how useless can you possibly be to you team) or Zieliński both from Napoli. Szczęsny played 10 or so full games this season, unacceplable for the goalkeeper. This punk needs to make his mind, bench at Juve or NT - his choice.

Our #1 CB and second biggest star in national Glik (Monaco) was injured, we played a fucking Cionek (SPAL) who plays in shit teams like Siena, Modena or whatever the fuck, you cant have a Serie B defender at the world cup.

Many others underperformed and their seasons were subpar at best like Krychowiak (WestBrom), Grosicki (Hull)

And of course our team is much weaker then many (in Poland) think, of course we're not 8th in Europe not to mention the world.

We've had great Euro 2016 campaign, fought every minute of every game and lost to Portugal on penalties, but we were as far from that kind of performance in Russia as you can be.

When one team has James, Cuadrado, Falcao and the other does not, 9 times out of 10 that's what happens

- - - Updated - - -

That wasn't Lewandowski who stepped on Ospina, it was another player. Definitely accidental imo.

However I do think Poland played fairly rough and should have picked up more yellows.

that was widely expected from them at home

crzdcolombian
25 Jun 18, 16:45
Ospina, Yerry Mina barley played the last few months either. Yerry Barca has been unfair to. Cech has something on his contract he has to start because he trash. I was mad when the polish goal went to Roma then Juve. It’s like Ospina benched him at Arsenal and did better then him then was benched just because he is shorter then both of them.

Quintero hasn’t really played at all since he was in Pescara like 5 seasons ago haha. He was a super sub for River Plate he is just playing out of his mind right now.

Problem I see with euro teams is the EU pass. Makes it easy for them to play in big leagues or clubs. So their players are automatically rated higher then ones who don’t.

A Colombian goes to a club he is going to be a starter because no team going to waste a EU spot on a sub.

thatdude
25 Jun 18, 19:03

It was Kownacki from Samp

ADRossi
28 Jun 18, 15:18
Sanchez :lol:

He got all ball, not a penalty

Glass box
28 Jun 18, 15:22
Crzd paid the ref off.

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 15:40
Come on Nippon! Ganbarre!

Adriano@10
28 Jun 18, 15:48
I would love to have a live feed of crzd watching this game!
He must be going nuts

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 15:50
Poland had one legit chance.... Japan has looked better, but obviously it can all change in the 2nd half. Muto has gotta bury that chance he had.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 16:04
I can’t believe he started Sanchez over Barrios!!!

Colombia has literally no MF today!!!!

Sanchez is a 3rd CB offers nothing offensively it’s been 10 years how the hell cant the coach see this

So angry!!!!! Might go super saiyan today!!!

Also Cuadrado playing like a Juve cunt today!! Stop diving you little bitch!!

Glass box
28 Jun 18, 16:18
Poland scores. Colombia goes to 1/16 this way.

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 16:20
Japan made it too easy, Poland scored.

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 18, 16:23
Stupid fucks from polish television are swtitching between the two games for some reason (like it matters to us how it ends). And of course they missed our goal in the WC. Fucking twats.

Glass box
28 Jun 18, 16:33
Colombia scores.

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 16:34
Colombia has scored. Looks like they're in.

Tsuna
28 Jun 18, 16:37
Watching the japan game. BBC commentators are idiots

Glass box
28 Jun 18, 16:38
Now Senegal would be out due to their 6 yellow cards, Japan will proceed as second since they have three.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 16:46
Colombia has scored. Looks like they're in.

Yerry Mina!!! Love you mi Negro!!!!

6’5 of awesomeness!!!!

He was 11 million...... you guys said Falcao law...

- - - Updated - - -

Now Senegal would be out due to their 6 yellow cards, Japan proceeds as second since they have three.

Hope for 2nd goal for Colombia!!!

Asia saved the world from a 3rd German invasion

South America need to return the favorite

- - - Updated - - -

Yerry..... going to ask my wife if she likes the name

She said no to Radamel or Falcao :)

She doesn’t like the name James

I was like you shot down Bruce Wayne...... stop killing my dreams!!!

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 16:47
Now Senegal would be out due to their 6 yellow cards, Japan will proceed as second since they have three.

Japan has 4. All eyes on Makino.. if he gets a red, it would flip to 7 or 8..

Glass box
28 Jun 18, 16:51
Japan has 4. All eyes on Makino.. if he gets a red, it would flip to 7 or 8..

Don't think so, that would be insane.

Zoro
28 Jun 18, 16:51
Japan going through because of 2 less yellows CRAZY shit

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 16:54
Japan has lost.

EDIT: WOOHOO!

Fapuccino
Senegal being eliminated on Fair Play. That's sad...

ADRossi
It's a stupid rule, but I can't think of any alternatives that are less asinine.

Fapuccino
28 Jun 18, 16:56
It's a stupid rule, but I can't think of any alternatives that are less asinine.

At least there's some merit to it. Sort of...

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 16:56
Nippon!

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 16:58
Colombia used every player on their roster

Except for
Diaz -lb called because of Starter injury
Zapata - Milan CB think he is injured
2 back up goalies

Hope Farid Diaz starts next game

Mojica has been utter shit. Can’t defend at all!!

Please please Pekerman don’t play Carlos Sanchez against England or Belgium. Unless we want to win in Pks

But so thankful to be in the side of life. Only team in our side who worries me is Belgium or England. Both over rated and we have beaten Belgium in Belgium. Tho colombia loves to poop it’s pants when we play with pressure tho think either Euro team will be the favorite against us

Past the last 16 then clear road to the final. Not saying will be easy but feel way more confident then if we finished 2nd

Tho without James no party

ADRossi
28 Jun 18, 17:00
If I'm Colombia I would desperately want to play Belgium and not England; Belgium's style of football would be a lot better for Colombia. Then you get the winner of Switzerland/Sweden, which should be a slam dunk, so the Semis are there for the taking for either Colombia or England/Belgium.

CoolMan44
28 Jun 18, 17:03
Feel so sorry for Senegal.

I was cheering for them to get as far as possible.

I guess now I'm cheering for either Brazil or Uruguay to win it.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 17:03
If I'm Colombia I would desperately want to play Belgium and not England; Belgium's style of football would be a lot better for Colombia. Then you get the winner of Switzerland/Sweden, which should be a slam dunk, so the Semis are there for the taking for either Colombia or England/Belgium.

Yea think those are the best 3 teams on the right

No disrespect to Croatia but Peru totally owned them so I just don’t rate them too high.

But a huge huge difference between Colombia with James or ColOmbia without....

But Pekerman stop playing Carlos Sanchez

Also wtf didn’t Mina play against Japan....

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 17:11
I'm still half pissed Japan was playing not to lose when they're already down, putting it in Colombia's hands in those last 10 minutes. Terrible.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 17:17
I'm still half pissed Japan was playing not to lose when they're already down, putting it in Colombia's hands in those last 10 minutes. Terrible.

Can’t see how much more help colombia could have given them

Colombia’s like let’s make this fair. We will play 1 goal down and with 1 less guy for 90 minutes

Then go fk guys.... still not enough.... fine!

Colombia plays better with 10 men then with Carlos Sanchez starting!!

Wallace
28 Jun 18, 17:24
Yea think those are the best 3 teams on the right

No disrespect to Croatia but Peru totally owned them so I just don’t rate them too high.

But a huge huge difference between Colombia with James or ColOmbia without....

But Pekerman stop playing Carlos Sanchez

Also wtf didn’t Mina play against Japan....

Don't judge a team by a friendly from months ago.

Croatia has been on the up every game since the world cup started.

CoolMan44
28 Jun 18, 17:26
I was hoping Senegal would make it over Japan as I find their football better to watch; and I also believe they have more of a chance to make an upset against England/Belgium plus any of those matchup have good potential. England/Japan would probably be a borefest.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't judge a team by a friendly from months ago.

Croatia has been on the up every game since the world cup started.

It also has to do with style of play. Peru is the type of team that Croatia can struggle against due to their speed. It's similar to Mexico (although Mexico are better than Peru) as they beat Croatia in both 2002 and 2014 I believe.

Croatia has been one of the best teams this World Cup, perhaps the best.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 17:30
https://youtu.be/BwrHGO7ljR0

How I felt for seeing Carlos Sanchez on the starting line up.....

Then when James went down..... or Sanchez ruined any attacking chance we had with his shit play

Kenny
28 Jun 18, 17:31
I'm really impressed with Colombia and Uruguay this world cup. More than any european team.

Mad Biscione
28 Jun 18, 17:35
Both Japan and Poland should be penalised for the last 10 minutes or so.

Fucking cunts, Japan couldnt lose another goal and they couldn't foul at the same time. What do polish players do? Fuck all, stand and watch.
:chan::fffuuu:

CoolMan44
28 Jun 18, 17:45
I'm really impressed with Colombia and Uruguay this world cup. More than any european team.

Colombia were great against Poland but I didn't think they were great today.. I thought Senegal was the better team - I definitely wish they both ended up going through. I like Colombia but I don't think you can say they've been a better team than Croatia this tournament.

crzdcolombian
28 Jun 18, 17:49

Colombia honestly played best against Japan with 10 men..

Fine we scored 3 against Poland but weren’t that impressive just started a better line up.

Last game played like utter shit but Yerry saved us once again.

Regardless

All Colombians right now

https://www.facebook.com/GoalEspanol/videos/10156588189467272/

https://www.facebook.com/GoalEspanol/videos/10156588189467272/

- - - Updated - - -

Colombia were great against Poland but I didn't think they were great today.. I thought Senegal was the better team - I definitely wish they both ended up going through. I like Colombia but I don't think you can say they've been a better team than Croatia this tournament.

Colombia played with 10 for 90 minutes and didn’t get raped....

Hard to judge a team that had to deal with that

Agree to disagree but the groups other then Mexico’s were easy

2nd round is where the real games start. Japan went threw because Sanchez is a fktard

Croatia played the worst Argentina in the history of time, Iceland and a African team (none made it to 2nd round)

England/Belgium have 8 goals each!!!!!!!

That is insane!!!but who did they play

Colombia is starting out slow.... last WC we were out of gas by the last 8.

To me it’s Brazil’s to lose. Tho Uruguay might have something to say about that

Brazil/Uruguay v Croatia/Colombia/Belgium

I really hope for a new champion is all I can say

Wallace
28 Jun 18, 17:58
Croatia played the worst Argentina, or Argentina played the best Croatia since 1998.

Its a matter of perspective really.

Palacio
28 Jun 18, 20:49
Why would England want to play against Columbia? Japan would have been much easier.

AntonTheGreat
28 Jun 18, 20:50
Why would England want to play against Columbia? Japan would have been much easier.

The assumption is that both teams win the first round, in which then the rest of the schedule is much easier to the final... But honestly, England/Belgium could both lose to Columbia when they play their game.

ADRossi
28 Jun 18, 20:51

Because Colombia is easier than Brazil (assuming Brazil beats Mexico)

Fapuccino
28 Jun 18, 21:06
Lmfao, since they finished 2nd, England is on route to having the 3rd highest odds after Brazil/Spain to win WC :awyeah:

Palacio
28 Jun 18, 21:14
Because Colombia is easier than Brazil (assuming Brazil beats Mexico)

I think the English coach shot himself in the foot by choosing to meet Colombia.

Palacio
28 Jun 18, 22:27

ٍSenegal is a very physical team. Any other team would have suffered a great deal against Senegal until the last mintutes of the match when Senegalese players are tired.

crzdcolombian
29 Jun 18, 00:25
Lmfao, since they finished 2nd, England is on route to having the 3rd highest odds after Brazil/Spain to win WC :awyeah:

Spain is in 2nd round by the refs screwing Iran haha yet people think they will win

Honestly the WC is wide open

Anyone can win other then Japan. :)