PDA

View Full Version : Group B - Portugal/Spain/Iran/Morocco

Pages : [1] 2

ADRossi
08 Feb 18, 18:20
https://images.scribblelive.com/2017/12/1/8c832d61-1d62-45f9-935e-b01d6ad74e18_1000.jpg

crzdcolombian
14 Feb 18, 15:21
Morocco is a good team but Spain has a laughable group. Ronaldo gets his team to the next round

Azul
15 May 18, 10:20
Surprisingly Fábio Coentrão released a statement saying he doesn´t feel fit enough represent Portugal well in the WC.
He had a good season for Sporting, the first in years where he didn´t struggle with injuries and you could feel his confidence again.
He´d likely start as well because Guerreiro didn´t play consistently this season.
Even though I don´t like him I feel that it was a very noble decision for him, even more considering that this would be his last WC with an almost guaranty of a place in the first 11.

Fernando Santos released a first list of 35 players yesterday (don´t know why since he´ll annonce the last 23 in 3 days) and it´s a mystery who´s going to be called for the extra LB spot.
Antunes, Mário Rui are the natural players for that position but I don´t think Antunes has a chance. I believe Mário Rui will be called even though a lot of people prefer Ricardo who can also play as LB to fill the position since apparently the coach doens´t want him as a RB.

firmino
17 May 18, 21:53
edit

Azul
17 May 18, 23:03
Final List:

Gks - Anthony Lopes (Lyon), Beto (Goztepe) e Rui Patrício (Sporting)

Defenders - Bruno Alves (Rangers), Cédric Soares (Southampton), José Fonte (Dalian Yifang), Mário Rui (Nápoles), Pepe (Besiktas), Raphael Guerreiro (Dortmund), Ricardo Pereira (FC Porto) e Rúben Dias (Benfica)

Midfielders - Adrien Silva (Leicester), Bruno Fernandes (Sporting), João Mário (West Ham), João Moutinho (Mónaco), Manuel Fernandes (Lokomotiv), e William Carvalho (Sporting)

Forwards - André Silva (Milan), Bernardo Silva (Manchester City), Cristiano Ronaldo (Real Madrid), Gelson Martins (Sporting), Gonçalo Guedes (Valência) e Ricardo Quaresma (Besiktas)

First of all: NO EDER our Lord and saviour, say goodbye to our chances of winning the title!

No surprises when it comes to the Gks.

CBs: B. Alves (36), Fonte (34), Pepe (35), Rúben Dias (21)

Well, super old set of CBs, Ruben Dias doesn´t have any cap for the NT but wasn´t a big surprise considering the age of the rest of the lot.
Bruno Alves was good 8 years ago, Fonte was never great, Pepe is still very good, I wouldn´t be that surprised if Dias player alongside Pepe but Fonte is more likely to play.

LBs: With Coentrão asking to be out of the WC Mário Rui was the most logical option.

RBs: Cedric, I talked about him before, he´s like our 4th best option for the spot but he´s reliable so he´ll start.
Now a surprise was Ricardo, I guess no one saw that coming, not that he´s bad, far from that he had a fantastic season, but he wasn´t even called for the last friendlies and apparently wasn´t an option for the coach, I don´t know what happened in this month that convinced the coach to call him. I believe Cancelo was the better option, Nélson Semedo didn´t have the best season but he plays for Barcelona, I believe everyone was expecting Cedric and Semedo to be called.

On the midfield when Danilo was injured it was almost a given that Ruben Neves was taking that spot, he was always the option when one of Danilo or William couldn´t make it. I´m gutted he wasn´t called and IMO going to a WC with only one defensive midfielder is stupid, even more considering William is facing injuries this end of the season. I´d take him over Adrien that only played half a season.

André Gomes out is also unexpected, not because of his performances because since he signed for Barcelona his performances for the club and NT went from very good to almost amateur, but because the coach loved him and he plays for a big club, anyway he probably didn´t deserve it. Manuel Fernandes didn´t play for us in like 4 years but was back recently, don´t know why we are including a 32 year old again in the team when we have younger options in the midfield but I always liked him and he plays in Russia so I guess that also played in his favor somehow.

Glad Bruno Fernandes was called, entirely deserved, one of the best players in the league, he´s class.

Up front, the only doubts were if Eder was being called because of his goal in the final and, being more rational, in this competitions you need a target man and he´s the only option for the job. it´s not abysmal he´s not going but I still feel bad for him.
Nani out isn´t exactly a surprising because he´s passed it but many still though he´d make it over Gonçalo Guedes, I´m glad he didn´t.

We´ll likely play with

Patricio
Cedric - Pepe - Fonte - Guerreiro
Bernardo Silva - William - Moutinho/Adrien - J. Mário
Ronaldo - André Silva

I´d play with
Patricio
R. Pereira - Pepe - Dias - Guerreiro
Gelson - William - B. Fernandes - Bernardo Silva
Ronaldo - André Silva (only because Ronaldo plays better with him on the pitch otherwise I´d choose Gonçalo Guedes)

Also you can expect to see Quaresma coming on the pitch a lot in the last 20´ the coach revived him for the NT and he´s always a threat coming from the bench.

crzdcolombian
17 May 18, 23:12
With a decent league how are your CBs that fking old!!!

Azul
17 May 18, 23:31
Porto was the one that often gave CBs to the NT since forever, Couto, Jorge Costa, Jorge Andrade, Ricardo Carvalho, Pepe, Rolando, Bruno Alves, lately we only play foreigners, currently a brazilian and a spanish guy.

Benfica is playing Dias but only because Luisão is super old, they´ve been playing with Brazilians or Argentinians for years now.

Sporting, the team that plays Portuguese players the most, is now playing Mathieu and Coates also their best portuguese CBS over the years were either sold or are on loan, some of them were very promissing but never really made it big, Nuno Reis, Carriço (this one did OK but moved to CDM), Tobias Figueiredo, Paulo Oliveira, Rúben Semedo are some of those that come to mind but there are others.

We always had great depth in CBs it´s too bad this is happening now, we have some talents that are coming hopefully they can achieve their potential but right now it´s almost embarrassing that we have to rely in all those old guys.

CoolMan44
18 May 18, 04:39
While it makes sense that he is Portugese (based on his name), I don't know why I always thought Mario Rui played for Italy at some point...

Wallace
18 May 18, 07:37
Can't wait to see Quaresma scoring a trivela in the world cup.

Azul
28 May 18, 19:24
First friendly today, a lot of changes as expected but I think that Fernando Santos is seriously testing 2 things that may give some indications.

Rúben Dias is playing his first international game ever and alongside Pepe, I believe this is to test the consistency of the duo, it´s one of the biggest doubts right now, who´ll pay with Pepe as CB.

Also Adrien Silva is starting with William Carvalho like in the last euro, that probably means that Fernando Santos is giving the midfield spot to Adrien instead of Moutinho even though Adrien had 0 minutes played between August and January (problems with a last minute transfer).

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 15:31
Watching telemundo and the spanish fans and announcers are talking mad shit!!!

Hope Portugal wins 5-1 like Holland did last time :)

Universe
15 Jun 18, 15:50
going to bed for a bit, see you cunts in a few hours

Devious
15 Jun 18, 16:08
Morocco is playing fantastic football, wasted too many chances already.

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 16:27
Fuck!!! The vuvuzelas are back!

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 16:35

Two African teams and still have seen 0 black players

It’s cool the real African all stars will play soon (France) or Colombia :)

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 16:51

yeah this match is anyway better the famous Slovachia Slovenia or Japan Croatia 2006

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 16:53
oh you guys are here. This group should be called "Battle of Carthage". Spain and Portugal are sure to go through, but I will root for Morocco, I always had that sympathy towards them since 1998, Mustapha El Hadji - the moroccan Baggio. Go Morocco!

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 16:58
oh you guys are here. This group should be called "Battle of Carthage". Spain and Portugal are sure to go through, but I will root for Morocco, I always had that sympathy towards them since 1998, Mustapha El Hadji - the moroccan Baggio. Go Morocco!

sorry but http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/buttons/flags/Kazakhstan.GIF isn´t even in the world cup, you cant discuss here :work:

Oh, wait.................:okay:

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 16:59
sorry but http://www.forzainterforums.com/images/buttons/flags/Kazakhstan.GIF isn´t even in the world cup, you cant discuss here :work:

Oh, wait.................:okay:
Hahaahaha LOL man.
On a serious note, if I had to chose between Italy and Kz taking part in the WC, I would definitely go for Italy. My poor Kazakhstan will qualify to the World Cup when Fifa decides to increase the number of participants to 100 maybe

Azul
15 Jun 18, 17:02
People are very confident Portugal will go through easily, if we don´t fix our defense I believe we´ll struggle to advance.

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 17:15
People are very confident Portugal will go through easily, if we don´t fix our defense I believe we´ll struggle to advance.

Think they are the most over rated team at the Cup. People have them as 5th.....

That roster other then Ronaldo Looks super light. Def depends on their veterans but their defense just seems so old.

I want Spain out because fk Spain!!

Hate how all the spanish channels cheer for them... it’s like Hispanics look like we do because they did insanely fkd up shit to our great great grandmas and killed all the dudes

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 17:38
Iran= Wrestling

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 17:47
Iran= Wrestling

This game is depressing to watch....

Way to just hand Portugal and Spain a next round ticket

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 17:47
She is giving signals

http://skrinshoter.ru/i/150618/UmC3NapR.png

Il Drago
15 Jun 18, 17:49
Joao Mario is on the bench for Portugal against Spain. Santos decided to start Bruno Fernandes instead.

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 17:50
This game is depressing to watch....

Way to just hand Portugal and Spain a next round ticket

im watching the game with a german commentary, its really funny how he talks bad about the game :lol:

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 17:54
:lol:

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 17:55
Oh it sucks...

Howl
15 Jun 18, 17:56
Eat shit Nike

Forza Iran :datass:

Azul
15 Jun 18, 17:57
Joao Mario is on the bench for Portugal against Spain. Santos decided to start Bruno Fernandes instead.

Yeah, that´s a big surprise, the other one being Gonçalo Guedes up front over André Silva. João Moutinho is also starting instead of Adrien, guess Fernando Santos decided to go with this season form over status.

I´m happy about those 3 changes even though B. Fernandes loses a lot of preponderance on the wings but we´ll see.

Dylan
15 Jun 18, 17:58
That's gotta sting.

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 18:01
iran is really disgusting..this was not deserved

hitmax
15 Jun 18, 18:02
Yeah. What a goal:troll:

Dylan
15 Jun 18, 18:05

Uruguay wasn't deserved you said.
Iran isn't deserved.

This isn't the World Cup of deserving.

hitmax
15 Jun 18, 18:05

:brozo::brozo:

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 18:08
dis forum.. i think im chaning flag for one month :oblivious:

- - - Updated - - -

Iran isn't deserved.

yeah, it is :work:

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 18:13
happy for Iran :epicwin:

hitmax
15 Jun 18, 18:15
Deserved or undeserved a win in world cup means everything for my people and they are happy like crazy now. What a night. It's like inter Lazio night for me.

Il Drago
15 Jun 18, 18:18
Deserved or undeserved a win world cup means everything for my peapole and they are happy like crazy now. What a night

I know how it feels mate. People from great footballing nations don't realise how special a world cup win is for countries like yours and mine. Enjoy it. I am happy for you.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 18:26
Iran isn't deserved.

https://i.giphy.com/media/xT0xeJpnrWC4XWblEk/giphy.gif

hitmax
15 Jun 18, 18:32
Something for not hating Iran!

Native
15 Jun 18, 18:42
What a game! Iran to win the WC!!

CoolMan44
15 Jun 18, 18:42
Morocco was better but after the first 20 or so minutes, they didn't do too much either, it seemed to be a stalemate mostly. Iran also did have a great one-on-on chance in the first half.

Morocco probably deserved at least a draw, but that's the way it is. Iran played their style and did as much as they could.

Ronaldo
15 Jun 18, 18:48
Yea, ugly but that's their style. This was their second ever win in the world cup so they are probably thinking the aggressiveness is well worth it. Their first ever win was against the US. I remember that match, it was an entertaining one. Iran ended up winning 2-1.

Talking with my friends I predicted a 0-0 and said if Iran ever score it would be from a set piece and most probably a header :lol:

It was a header but by their opponents :lol:

Howl
15 Jun 18, 19:04
Sick dive by Ronaldo. 1-0 in 3mins

Devious
15 Jun 18, 19:05
Ronaldo doing what he does best

YoramG
15 Jun 18, 19:05
Penaldo already at it boys.

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 19:06
So Var is useless

Not a PK!!

Colombia’s chance to win the World Cup just went to shit. Just a warning if England robs us we will break the two wonder kids legs. If Ramos tries to injury James and gets no yellow. There goes his spine.

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 19:07
https://images.performgroup.com/di/library/omnisport/bd/8f/cristianoronaldo-cropped_1j4dlg1evebv214egxnta42tq9.jpg?t=-301139149&quality=90&w=1280 = https://defenders.org/sites/default/files/styles/large/public/dolphin-kristian-sekulic-isp.jpg

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 19:07
wth, it wasn't a dive. be serious guys

Kramerica Industries
15 Jun 18, 19:08
Disappointed by the lack of Rocchi jokes here.

Fapuccino
15 Jun 18, 19:15
*sigh* Really this is how we're kicking things off?

firmino
15 Jun 18, 19:22
so i guess it's either ronaldo or nobody will score for portugal

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 19:24
Guedes is garbage :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Diego Costa treating Portugal defenders like hoes :lol:

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 19:25
fucking Pepe lol, he got up so quick

Dylan
15 Jun 18, 19:26
Pepe being a massive pussy of a CB couldn't have been punished in a better fashion.

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 19:26
Portugal starting to shit bricks

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 19:28
How did Portugal win the Euro cup with only 1 player?

thoriq_r9
15 Jun 18, 19:35
This Guedes guy, who I supposed is the one Valencia will be spending the Cancelo money for, has been awful, messing up two great opportunities already. Cristiano also looked visibly upset with him. Maybe they had better gone for Andre "better-than-Icardi" Silva instead. :awyeah:
By the way, that was classic Diego Costa goal. Winning a duel with a defender, might have fouled in the process, holding up the ball superbly, followed by a ferocious finish.

Native
15 Jun 18, 19:36
What a game!

brehme1989
15 Jun 18, 19:37
The absence of Joao Mario is evident.

:yao2:

Native
15 Jun 18, 19:44
Lmao this is great!!! CR7

brehme1989
De Gea :lol:

Mad Biscione
fuck

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 19:45
De Gea best in the world worth 100 million euro !!!

Nice butter fingers

ElDiego22
De Gea did a Rob Green :lol:

Maicon
Karius tier that, De Gea

ScottishInterista
15 Jun 18, 19:46
Fucking hell, that was shit keeping

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 19:46
first good game of the tournament

Devious
15 Jun 18, 19:47
De Gea the best GK in the fucken world :Englishmedia:

firmino
15 Jun 18, 19:48
so i guess it's either ronaldo or nobody will score for portugal

yep. with a big help from de gea this time

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 19:48
De Gea the best GK in the fucken world :Englishmedia:

That’s why I don’t rate France high. People just rate EPL players high

Best players are in Germany, Spain or Italy

Azul
15 Jun 18, 19:50
Wish I had Ronaldo on my fantasy league...
Only got off work now, missed the entire first half, 7pm is too early

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 20:13
fuck yea

ScottishInterista
15 Jun 18, 20:14
Really regretting having aspas in my fantasy team and not Costa

brehme1989
15 Jun 18, 20:14
Portugal has great team defence with possibly the worst individual defenders. And guess what? There's even worse defensive players behind these starters. Credit to Santos, but whenever a defender has to act on his own, Portugal is likely to concede a goal. Happened twice already with Fonte incapable of knowing what to do against a striker with the first goal and with the defender now that couldn't understand that the ball had to be headed away and he simply lowered his body to allow Busquets to win the header.

Great goal by Nacho!!! 3-2!

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:15
Spain is on fire

Howl
15 Jun 18, 20:16
Fuck meee what a goal.

Mad Biscione
FUCK YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Azul
Told you about Portugal and defending for this WC...

Kev9Inter
Great game.

ElDiego22
Nacho :fuckyea:

AntonTheGreat
Goal of the tournament so far. Nasty strike.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:19
We should buy Nacho Libre

I have a problem with the fucken Camera angle, why is it so close to the field?? Crap choice it's the fucken World Cup not some friendly tournament in the neighborhood. WCs in the 90s and 20s had that bird view camera and wide angles, but this is shit.

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 20:19
Best game of the world cup so far

firmino
15 Jun 18, 20:20
well, it's a great match.

brehme1989
15 Jun 18, 20:21
Wouldn't say great match, but it's definitely eventful :D

Fapuccino
15 Jun 18, 20:21
Told you about Portugal and defending for this WC...

Bad defending = exciting game :D

ScottishInterista
15 Jun 18, 20:22
Isco is an absolutely amazing player. Love him

João Mario coming on to save the day

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 20:23
Lord Joao is warming up

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 20:25
waiting for like 5 minutes now

Shark
15 Jun 18, 20:25
Yoshi the cunt coming on.

Universe
15 Jun 18, 20:27
Two former trash players of ours to the rescue

Glass box
15 Jun 18, 20:27
Mario and Quaresma in to save Portugal. Good luck.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:29
We want the money, please play well you dickhead

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 20:32
Spain tiki taka Portugal to death

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 20:32
We want the money, please play well you dickhead

Haha everyone trolling Joao

I want him to be the top
Player at the WC and have some stupid EPL team give us 60-80 million for him

James Season at Monaco wasn’t the best and he went from 30 million to 80...... just saying

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:33
Quaresma :lol:

Azul
15 Jun 18, 20:35
One trivela to draw please

Maicon
15 Jun 18, 20:37
Great subs Portugal :palm:

dax21
15 Jun 18, 20:37
Quaresma's handball followed by Andre Silva sub in. Absolute state of Portugal. :awyeah:

ScottishInterista
15 Jun 18, 20:39
Andre Silva....

Do Portugal just rely on Milan flops

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 20:40
Great subs Portugal :palm:

I am cheering for Iran as that would be funny if they tie Portugal and make it out of the groups.

Spain -9
Iran - 4
Portugal -2
Morraco - 1

Will have like Negative 5 against Spain and only scored an own goal but make it out of group stages.

Can’t wait for Ronaldo’s reaction

Howl
15 Jun 18, 20:44
I was thinking of shaving my head, but then I saw David Silva :yao:

Maicon
holy shit

brehme1989
Great CR7 strike!

De Gea didn't move ( :lol: )

Azul
15 Jun 18, 20:45
Fuckin yeah!! Ronaldo scoring from a Fk, that’s new!!

forzainter257
that's why he is better than Messi (for me)

Devious
With more facial hair Hiero would look like Diego's twin

Ronaldo hatrick in WC vs Spain, wow! Great goal too!

firmino
15 Jun 18, 20:46
amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mad Biscione
fuck

Dylan
Ronaldooooooooooooo

ElDiego22
RONALDO GOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crzdcolombian
Wow man!!!

Ronaldo!!! He deserves everything his team is trash and single handily tying spain

Universe
Wowow

I don't trust Portugal to hold on to the draw though

ScottishInterista
The João Mario effect

Howl
15 Jun 18, 20:47
Imagine if that was Handanovic instead of De Gea :lol:

He'd be getting ripped on this forum.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:47
holy shit

Praise you

Dylan
15 Jun 18, 20:48
wHy dIdN't De GeA jUmP?!

firmino
15 Jun 18, 20:48
fantastic! hat trick against spain.... fucking great!!!

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:50
Joao Mario almost an assist shit shit!!!$$$

Fapuccino
How is De Gea starting for Spain?

ElDiego22
Queresma :lol:

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:52
Queresma :lol:

I actually lol every time he touches the ball dont know why :lol:

Azul
15 Jun 18, 20:52
Ronaldo is a bit of a cunt on the field but boy, he always delivers, saved us pretty much by himself, terrible performance by the team.

forzainter257
15 Jun 18, 20:53
With more facial hair Hiero would look like Diego's twin

They both could easily star in a western movie

monster09
15 Jun 18, 20:54
Ronaldo is a bit of a cunt on the field but boy, he always delivers, saved us pretty much by himself, terrible performance by the team.

He is just unreal player.

Devious
15 Jun 18, 20:54
wHy dIdN't De GeA jUmP?!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbsrNysqHUt8P9Hhzefyx31EQ5oKdTC zyt7TM4ZLfwL2XKMULPZw

ElDiego22
15 Jun 18, 20:55
Ronaldo 2018 Balon d'Or confirmed.

Howl
Iran top of group B boys

Kenny
great game. loving this world cup so far

Native
Ronaldo delivers again... Can't help but respect that.

What a fucking game, I'm afraid the most enjoyable game of this WC has already ended.

Glass box
15 Jun 18, 20:56
Subs were crucial for Portugal. :thumbsup:

Mad Biscione
15 Jun 18, 20:59
Go Iran! Persian power #1 :fuckyea:

ElDuccio
15 Jun 18, 21:00
great game. loving this world cup so far

yep, for now this world cup is better then the last 2 ones.. we dont know what will happen but world cup 2010 and 2014 was just boring starting from the first matches.
For now its getting really interessting tbh.

ScottishInterista
15 Jun 18, 21:04
Fantastic game, hope this level of play continues.

Reckon both teams will move on

thoriq_r9
15 Jun 18, 21:14
Cristiano's mental strength and clutchness are really out of this world. He knew he had to put the ball in the back of the net at that exact moment when his team need him the most, and he fucking delivers. Had he taken that same exact free-kick on any other time or situation, I bet he wouldn't even got the ball past the wall, let alone curling it in beautifully into the top corner. He's always gain that extra drive and focus during crunch time. That's why he's up there with Messi despite the other one clearly ahead of him by technical ability alone.

phonk
15 Jun 18, 21:17
CR7 is far superior to Messi. Absolutely insane what this guy does

Wallace
15 Jun 18, 21:20
I wonder.

For his competitiveness, how does he feel when he sees Quaresma does his trivela shit.

He must be going apeshit inside.

K.I.
15 Jun 18, 21:57
I wonder.

For his competitiveness, how does he feel when he sees Quaresma does his trivela shit.

He must be going apeshit inside.

Going by how both of their careers have gone, i am guessing he is happy that he is not Quaresma.

F7GO
15 Jun 18, 22:24
Apparently that game lived up to its billing.

From my perspective, it felt about two days long. Spain was fantastic and as soon as Portugal took the very early lead, it only furthered the likelihood that Spain would dictate play. A legendary performance from a legendary player aside, not sure if Portugal had any business getting anything out of this game. In saying that, Portugal actually could’ve stolen 3 pts has the backline not made some awful mistakes in 2 of the three Spanish goals.

Also, Figo is still the best!

magnesium
15 Jun 18, 22:32
Cristiano Ronaldo can't be stopped..

Portugal Defense kinda meh... Iran and Marocco defense better than them.

crzdcolombian
15 Jun 18, 22:34
http://www.bigsoccer.com/attachments/img_2566-jpg.129157/

So funny

Shark
15 Jun 18, 22:40
Ronaldo and the Portuguese team

https://i.imgur.com/0SMdiWD.gif

Fapuccino
15 Jun 18, 23:40
Honestly those first two goals should have never been conceded by Spain. But why would Ronaldo give a shit. You do whatever it takes. Credit where credit's due.

Besnik
16 Jun 18, 00:19
I missed most of the first half, but as far as I have seen first goal of Spain was clearly irregular to me. I think Diego Costa has fouled Pepe on that aerial challenge, so it was a mistake by Rocchi to not give a foul there.

However I do think Portugal was lucky to escape with a draw tonight.

Though CR7 is unbelievable, his game is still up to date despite that he is 33 years old. He is truly a proper definition of a hard working athlete. His sprinting is crazy for his age.

ADRossi
16 Jun 18, 00:32
Spain's midfield is nowhere near as good as it should be. Iniesta shouldn't be starting over Thiago, and Silva shouldn't be playing on the left.

Ronaldo
16 Jun 18, 00:57
So Spain and Portugal each scored 3 goals, Morocco scored one and Iran who didn't score anything somehow managed to be at top of the table?

Devious
16 Jun 18, 02:17
It's the world cup of undeserving :dylan:

Fitzy
16 Jun 18, 03:29
Cracking game of football.

Coasterfreek
16 Jun 18, 04:11
That was entertaining....

Moradinho
16 Jun 18, 08:30
So Spain and Portugal each scored 3 goals, Morocco scored one and Iran who didn't score anything somehow managed to be at top of the table?

Thats how we roll baby,! Lost my voice in the process!
Celebrating abom 95 minute goal in a world cup match, amaaazing:slick:

ADRossi
20 Jun 18, 12:37
The twat Joao Mario is starting today

ElDiego22
20 Jun 18, 13:04
GOATnaldo score again!!!

Besnik
20 Jun 18, 13:05
1-0 Portugal, CR with a great header :work:

Azul
There’s no need to mark Ronaldo, not really.

ElDuccio
incredible...incredible. 4 goals 2 games... and the game has started now. Wow!

Kev9Inter
20 Jun 18, 13:06
Great defending...

Native
20 Jun 18, 13:08
CR7. What the fuck.

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 13:11
almst the second ronaldo goal.. and we are only at minute 10!

Let me check the capocannoniere record in the world cup :lol:

edit: Just Fontaine made 13 goals in 6 games.:notbad: Well, who knows..

Besnik
20 Jun 18, 13:15
An early goal gives you a great boost psychologically so I can see CR score at least another one if not two. Good game so far.

dax21
20 Jun 18, 13:18
I imagine he is getting more kick out of pressuring Messi than his team winning.

Azul
20 Jun 18, 13:19
Our defense is a joke, I was expecting a tough time in the WC but this is too much.

AntonTheGreat
20 Jun 18, 13:19
Mario give away almost lead to a Morrocco Goal.

Native
20 Jun 18, 13:27
Our defense is a joke, I was expecting a tough time in the WC but this is too much.
Nah, the European Champions are the best and most entertaining team to follow this WC and favorites for the title. You better enjoy this team while it lasts.

We went to the final in 2010 and were just an inch short of winning it with a much worse defense than this one by the way, so I wouldn't give up hope.

dax21
20 Jun 18, 13:40
Holy shit, that lobbed pass by Ronaldo was pure class. That stuff kind of became Cancelo's signature this season, I'm gonna miss seing that next season. Also, it took me 20 minutes to notice Joao Mario playing.

Linege
20 Jun 18, 13:44
im not watching, looking at stats only and our fucker is the worst in portugal team at sofascore.

Azul
20 Jun 18, 13:51
The problem with Portugal is that it seems that we are now facing the best team in the world every game, sitting back in the defense, only trying to attack using long balls and conter attacks, our team has quality to play a short passing game because all our players from the midfield up have quality with the ball but it seems that we don’t want to and are happy to just close the eyes, fight and hope that Ronaldo scores.
It’s really annoying we have a much better team this time than in the last Euro but we are happy to play the same way.

monster09
20 Jun 18, 14:19
Ronaldo :proud:

- - - Updated - - -

Morocco are all over Portugal.

Howl
20 Jun 18, 14:24
Dont wanna sound sexist..

But the female commentator on BBC is so annoying. Wont stop yapping or be quiet for even a few seconds. And she's speaking so loudly :chan:

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 14:31
Dont wanna sound sexist..

But the female commentator on BBC is so annoying. Wont stop yapping or be quiet for even a few seconds. And she's speaking so loudly :chan:

yeah on the german TV there is also a women commentator some times. Italian TV too (but not for this world cup). Its just.. :yao2:

firmino
20 Jun 18, 14:43
lol it's either ronaldo or nobody will score

ScottishInterista
20 Jun 18, 14:44
Really wanted Benatia to give another pen away to Ronaldo

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 14:49
pepe :yao:

Howl
20 Jun 18, 14:58
Morocco should have easily drawn or maybe even won with the chances they missed. Especially Benatia

Native
20 Jun 18, 15:20
Just some world class defending by Portugal. Handled the Moroccan attacks perfectly and pulled the win very professionally.

Ziyad
20 Jun 18, 15:53
Morocco maintained a high tempo the whole ga,e,wow. They just need a goal scorer upfront and to calm down a bit. They kept getti upset at every whistle.

J..
20 Jun 18, 16:21
yeah on the german TV there is also a women commentator some times. Italian TV too (but not for this world cup). Its just.. :yao2:

Come on. Women can be great commentators.

Mad Biscione
20 Jun 18, 16:35
Doubt it.:awwyeah:

ScottishInterista
20 Jun 18, 16:40
Come on. Women can be great commentators.

The BBC one was okay. She wasnt as annoying as some commentators (Keown, Lawerson, etc) but she was monotone and had a really high pitch voice which was slightly irritating and she kept leaving dramatic pauses.

tanorini
20 Jun 18, 18:04
The BBC one was okay. She wasnt as annoying as some commentators (Keown, Lawerson, etc) but she was monotone and had a really high pitch voice which was slightly irritating and she kept leaving dramatic pauses.

Fox (faux) has an annoying female commentator who pretends that she understands tactics when commenting on KSA vs Uruguay. The BBC one is fine tbh nothing wrong with that commentary as for voice yeah she is high pitched but then again did u ever watch Spanish commentators or Portuguese or even Arabic all of them are high pitched.

ElDiego22
20 Jun 18, 18:13
https://streamja.com/kq4A

Pepe, biggest pussy in football. I can't believe he's 35 years old.

ScottishInterista
20 Jun 18, 19:07
Iran fans treating this game as if they were in the final. Love the atmosphere of the world cup

Howl
20 Jun 18, 19:30
30mins in and Iran are playing great.. Spain struggling to break them down but its only a matter of time.

forzainter257
20 Jun 18, 19:47
Hate that vuvuzela sound.. it's like flies flying around shit

Fapuccino
20 Jun 18, 19:55
It boggles my mind how with a team worth 1 billion euros you can't break down Iran who is defending with 7 people inside the box. Just keep Ramos/Pique 30-40 meters out sending long balls to the box, and stuff the rest of the players in the box. Commotion/confusion = goals for the offensive side.

Iran offers 0 counterattacking threat, so there's no point in being conservative. Even if they do, Pique-Ramos being far out in the back, can easily cover.

Linege
20 Jun 18, 20:02
Hate that vuvuzela sound.. it's like flies flying around shit

same, i hate it.

as for Iran i like this team, they bunker it so hard that they are fun to watch :lol: and all this crying spanish midgets :lol:

https://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Barcelona+in+1+gif_05403f_4854334.gif

ElDiego22
20 Jun 18, 20:16
Iran OG :okay:

Mad Biscione
20 Jun 18, 20:16
they scored 5 seconds after I started watching lol

Go Iran!

forzainter257
20 Jun 18, 20:20
So far 8 matches out of 19 ended 1-0 and 5 own goals....

Maicon
20 Jun 18, 20:21
and Iran have scored..

Mad Biscione
20 Jun 18, 20:21
GRANDE IRAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

99% of Russians support Iran you can tell

Maicon
20 Jun 18, 20:23
disallowed :palm:

forzainter257
Iran OG :okay:

that was a ricochet from Diego Costa

Mad Biscione
fuck off

hitmax
Fuckkkkkk

Howl
20 Jun 18, 20:24
Nooooooooooooooo

Fuck man

Matt90
20 Jun 18, 20:38
Why the hell doesn’t Thiago start for Spain anymore, he’s their best midfielder. Koke is massively overrated, not a fan at all, offers very little.

hitmax
20 Jun 18, 20:41
Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk

Mad Biscione
20 Jun 18, 20:42
Pique owned lol. Iran giving everything they have nad more

Howl
20 Jun 18, 20:42
Pique got fucked up.

This Iran team is sick

forzainter257
20 Jun 18, 20:43
Iran wow, playing awesome

Maicon
20 Jun 18, 20:54
very lucky to win that, Spain

Howl
20 Jun 18, 20:55
So if Iran beat Portugal then they qualify..

Forza Iran.

hitmax
20 Jun 18, 20:59
Very proud of our team and players, they were incredible tonight against best players in the world. Damn
Pique:awyeah:

ElDuccio
20 Jun 18, 21:00
the first game i said iran was disgusting... well i have to say sorry now, incredible how much passion and heart they showed today.

Ronaldo
20 Jun 18, 21:35
What a game! I really wish Iran equalized, they deserved it.

If it weren't for that unlucky offside...

hitmax
20 Jun 18, 21:43
:alone:

Native
20 Jun 18, 21:56
Lucky Barca.

crzdcolombian
21 Jun 18, 02:04
Iran knocking out Ronaldo would be Magical tho he is the top scorer.....

Ronaldo
21 Jun 18, 05:08
Iran knocking out Ronaldo would be Magical tho he is the top scorer.....

That would be difficult. Iran's always been an ultra defensive team. They park the bus and then hope for a goal from a set peice. The only reason they attacked Spain at the end was that they were behind and had to come out and score.

They were hoping for a tie against Spain, then a tie against Portugal. With 5 points they would've had a good chance of qualifying.

Against Portugal they need a win so they won't sit deep. They have to come out of their comfort zone, attack Portugal and leave tons of space at the back where Ronaldo can take advantage of.

Realistically, I don't think they would even tie Portugal. If I had to guess I would say 3-0 Portugal.

Last worldcup they played Nigeria first and tied, then played Argentina and managed a draw until very last minutes when Messi scored. Then they had to win against Bosnia, so changed their tactics from ultra defensive and attacked Bosnia, ended up losing 3-0 or 3-1 if I remember correctly.

Azul
25 Jun 18, 18:25
More changes yet again for Portugal, Moutinho had some limitation during the last days and Adrien will play in the midfield.

Quaresma will play on the right instead of Bernardo Silva who´s been terrible so far.
João Mário will play again on the left instead of Bruno Fernandes.

André Silva is back on the attack alongside Ronaldo and Gonçalo Guedes is on the bench.

Let´s see if we can make a good game this time.

Iran plays good football and we´ve been struggling a lot so it´ll be tough, It´ll also be curious if we get knocked out by Iran considering that they have a Portuguese coach who was probably the worst coach we had in the last years.

ScottishInterista
25 Jun 18, 19:19
João Mario showing his true colours there by missing a near open net

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 19:20
Spain concede because of Iniesta's shit first touch. -> What in the fuck is happening?

Mad Biscione
25 Jun 18, 19:20
And he's making up for it

tanorini
25 Jun 18, 19:24
Joao Mario: I am worth 45m.
Me: Sure Buddy you are worth 45M Roubles.

Mad Biscione
25 Jun 18, 19:25
almost a second one for Marocco :yuno:

Native
25 Jun 18, 19:26
Rooting for Portugoal & Morocco.

Azul
25 Jun 18, 19:45
Love you! Trivela in the WC here’s the Quaresma I love

Maicon
25 Jun 18, 19:45
beauty by Quaresma

Native
25 Jun 18, 19:46
Quaresma redeeming himself with a gorgeous sitter.

Devious
25 Jun 18, 19:46
:lol: :lol: Quaresma trivia goal I cant stop laughing I dont know why :lol:

firmino
25 Jun 18, 19:47
so other players are allowed to score for portugal, not just ronaldo.

good stuff by the way.

Fapuccino
Why do Inter rejects always tear it up internationally?

Serie A
What a strike

ElDiego22
25 Jun 18, 19:49
Quaresma :proud:

ElDuccio
25 Jun 18, 19:52
after 50 trys he scored 1 :notbad:

Devious
25 Jun 18, 19:56
How much has shithead's stocks went down after that empty goal miss?

Can we sell him for 10mil on 3 years installments at least?

ElDiego22
25 Jun 18, 19:57
Copied Cherychev's technique.

Native
25 Jun 18, 20:11
CR77777777777 :lol:

hitmax
25 Jun 18, 20:13
Yessssse
Fuck the ref btw

Serie A
25 Jun 18, 20:13
So a son of a sheperd saved a ronaldo pk. What a life for the fellow

Devious
25 Jun 18, 20:14
I think this is the first penalty ever saved from Ronald pk

Native
25 Jun 18, 20:14
Gotta say Iran are doing a pretty good job defensively.

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 20:16
Seriously what in fuck's name is wrong with Spain?

Kev9Inter
25 Jun 18, 20:22
Seriously what in fuck's name is wrong with Spain?

They sacked the coach 2 days before the tournament.

Serie A
25 Jun 18, 20:24
And they have an ageing useless squad

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 20:25
And they have an ageing useless squad

They have some nice young talents...

Mad Biscione
25 Jun 18, 20:40
:troll::troll:

ElDiego22
Morroco lead!!!! I hope Iran get an equalizer soon

Devious
Joao Mario

https://media1.tenor.com/images/bdd02f0859dcb6c469f913998210bf00/tenor.gif

Ronaldo might get sent off here

ADRossi
25 Jun 18, 20:41
WTF Spain

ElDiego22
25 Jun 18, 20:41
CR7 is a lucky mofo.

hitmax
25 Jun 18, 20:42
Fucking ref
It's red

Azul
25 Jun 18, 20:42
After Ronaldo missed the pen the game turned from interesting to problematic, everyone trying to put pressure on the ref and little to none football.

Devious
25 Jun 18, 20:43
Yellow cause he hit the chest has he knocked the face would have been red

Kenny
25 Jun 18, 20:44
That was a red card review and he gives a yellow?
Is that even legal?

Fapuccino
25 Jun 18, 20:44
Can't say this wasn't coming. Spain has been just embarrassing these past 2 games.

Azul
25 Jun 18, 20:45
C mon guys that’s not a red, he hit his chest, the guy grabbed his face, Ronaldo was stupid but it was not a red

hitmax
25 Jun 18, 20:46
It is impossible from fifa to exclude Ronaldo for next match. If it was our player it would be red.