PDA

View Full Version : Group F - Germany/Sweden/Mexico/Korea Rep

Pages : [1] 2

ADRossi
08 Feb 18, 18:26
https://images.scribblelive.com/2017/12/1/3ac70e52-f2b8-44fa-bc58-486b0a57a3b0_1000.jpg

crzdcolombian
14 Feb 18, 15:20
South Korea is my 2nd team. Love for them to get out of this alive.

Germany def #1. This group is a lot closer then the other ones are. I expect Mexico to be #2 :)

Tho would love for them to be #1 and Colombia plays them
In the final 8 instead of Germany :)

monster09
04 Jun 18, 10:45
Sane out of the squad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De1m-MhW4AA7ZNS.jpg:large

ElDiego22
04 Jun 18, 10:51
Sane out of the squad.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/De1m-MhW4AA7ZNS.jpg:large

As expected. Sane was given plenty of chances but still can't fit with Lw's system. Not a major loss given the attacking talents Germany are taking.

monster09
04 Jun 18, 11:00
As expected. Sane was given plenty of chances but still can't fit with Lw's system. Not a major loss given the attacking talents Germany are taking.

Yeah shouldn't be a massive loss for Germany considering how good they are but sucks for the player. He had very good season.

ElDuccio
11 Jun 18, 19:32
here south korea, after 16 years we made a improvement to stop disgusting teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwOL08NfxQ

Wings
11 Jun 18, 23:59
here south korea, after 16 years we made a improvement to stop disgusting teams.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdwOL08NfxQ

You should have worked on improving your football, maybe you would still be at the World Cup.

ElDuccio
12 Jun 18, 00:46
You should have worked on improving your football, maybe you would still be at the World Cup.

Hopefully youre jocking :work:

ElDuccio
17 Jun 18, 11:42
I only noticed now what kind of shit group this is

Germany, Sweden and Korea in one group. :yao:....

forzainter257
17 Jun 18, 15:55
I only noticed now what kind of shit group this is

Germany, Sweden and Korea in one group. :yao:....
Italians are focused on that group especially :D

- - - Updated - - -

How I love german national anthem

Native
17 Jun 18, 16:03
That's starting nicely :awwyeah:

forzainter257
17 Jun 18, 16:04
Did we ever have a mexican player?

Native
17 Jun 18, 16:09
Did we ever had a mexican player?
I don't think so O_o

Looks like we could use some :proud:

forzainter257
17 Jun 18, 16:19
I was always curious about Marco Fabian. Seems like he wasn't able to break through into European football

Besnik
17 Jun 18, 16:33
Mexico is playing some nice football so far, wouldn't be surprised if they manage to score anytime soon.

ElDiego22
17 Jun 18, 16:35
Lozano scores a boss goal :fuckyea:

Native
What a friggin game this is again :lol:

Besnik
1-0 Mexico, saw that coming tbh :work:

Howl
17 Jun 18, 16:36
Lozanoooooo 1-0.

I got Germany and Spain as favourites to win the WC, but they've been playing so bad recently.

Serie A
17 Jun 18, 16:36
Germany :lol:

ScottishInterista
17 Jun 18, 16:38
Great game so far, Germany aren't impressive so far

Doffy
17 Jun 18, 16:38
See, Lozano is another crack. Should have bought him

crzdcolombian
17 Jun 18, 16:41
Lozanoooooo 1-0.

I got Germany and Spain as favourites to win the WC, but they've been playing so bad recently.

Mentioned Lozano here for past few years..... can't wait till we are after him but his transfer fee is now 80 million

very happy for Mexico..... come in 1st so Colombia plays you in the final 8 and not Germany :)

Glass box
17 Jun 18, 16:41
Germany has no answer for the glorious duo Chicharito & Lozano.

Hasan
17 Jun 18, 16:46
It’s just matter of time for Germany

crzdcolombian
17 Jun 18, 16:52
Germany has no answer for the glorious duo Chicharito & Lozano.

Chicharito and Layuna have been utter shit they have wasted 5 one on one chances..... Lozano only need 1

Devious
17 Jun 18, 16:57
Mexico's counters are fascinating, reminds me of Mourinho's Chelsea with Lampard, Duff and Cole.

Besnik
17 Jun 18, 16:57
Germany needs to get their shit together in the second half because Mexico is a serious threat. On a side note I think Gundogan needs to come in right in the beginning of second half. I would also bring in Gomez who has plenty of experience.

Though my favourite player of first half has been Hector Herrera, his ball control is outstanding.

ScottishInterista
17 Jun 18, 17:02
Mexico's counters are fascinating, reminds me of Mourinho's Chelsea with Lampard, Duff and Cole.

Helps when Germany's midfield decides not to help

Howl
17 Jun 18, 17:06
You know Germany are struggling when Joachim Low is standing by the touchline shouting at his players instead of picking his nose.

brehme1989
17 Jun 18, 17:14
Chicharito is just so bad...

Fapuccino
17 Jun 18, 17:20
Lel what is happening? I only had Germany making the semis, but at this rate....

crzdcolombian
17 Jun 18, 17:22
Germany getting olayed haha

If Mexico had a #9 this would have been a lovely blow out. Germany starts slow remember them tying USA last time.....

Howl
17 Jun 18, 17:28
Chicharito :palm: He was looking for the penalty

ScottishInterista
17 Jun 18, 17:40
This could have easily been 3-0

Kev9Inter
17 Jun 18, 17:43
Germany starts slow remember them tying USA last time.....

Germany have won every opening game at the World cup since 1990.

Howl
17 Jun 18, 17:44
I know they play in different positions, but they should have taken Sane over someone like Mario Gomez who has been poor for a while.

Devious
17 Jun 18, 17:45
Klose wouldn't have wasted that. RIP Germany.

Ziyad
17 Jun 18, 17:46
Streams?

Fapuccino
17 Jun 18, 17:46
Am I watching Italy?

Serie A
17 Jun 18, 17:48
Germany has not a single goalscorer! From Klose to this pile of compost

Mad Biscione
Forza Mexico :D

too bad they got two stupid yellow for time wasting

Howl
What a shot from Brandt, off the post.

German efficiency :megusta: They've missed quite a few easy chances themselves.

Jnr
17 Jun 18, 17:53
Tequila guys took 560EUR from me and Im not even mad lol!

What a result. I advise betting on underdogs, so much good results for 'weaker' sides.

CoolMan44
17 Jun 18, 17:55
Muller has been awful since the Euros. Brandt should play more bases on his cameo today. They should have taken Sane too.

Jnr
17 Jun 18, 17:59
Sane had a brilliant season, but he has a shitty ego as I've heard.

I'd put Gomez still. He will deliver better than Mueller.

Fapuccino
17 Jun 18, 18:05
At this point Brazil should probably try to finish 2nd :brozo:

thatdude
17 Jun 18, 18:06
Expected more from Werner today as well. Khedira though was a real problem. This German midfield is lacking a physical presence, guy just doesn’t have the legs he did a few years ago.

CoolMan44
17 Jun 18, 18:09
At this point Brazil should probably try to finish 2nd :brozo:

I doubt Brazil are afraid of Germany and I'm sure they'd want revenge.

ElDuccio
17 Jun 18, 18:10
:slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick:: slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::s lick::slick::slick::slick:

Zoro
17 Jun 18, 22:22
I always love Mexico man

KevinB
17 Jun 18, 22:30
I always love Mexico man

I'm more fond of the women

Zoro
17 Jun 18, 23:20
I'm more fond of the women

Budum Tss :troll:

crzdcolombian
18 Jun 18, 02:43
I doubt Brazil are afraid of Germany and I'm sure they'd want revenge.

Dude you can't recover from losing 7-1 at home !!! at a World Cup.....

Its like if your mom caught your girlfriend blowing your best friend at your birthday party...... how do you recover from that or ever forgive any of those people haha

Fapuccino
18 Jun 18, 03:43

Its like if your mom caught your girlfriend blowing your best friend at your birthday party...... how do you recover from that or ever forgive any of those people haha

What kind of people do you hang out around?

Niarc
18 Jun 18, 08:53
Germany dont need sane but, goal scorer they shoul plays muller as false nine like 2 prev wc

firmino
18 Jun 18, 10:36

well, they did win 5 world cups after the maracanazo. it's true that it took them a while to recover though

ADRossi
18 Jun 18, 12:28
Germany dont need sane but, goal scorer they shoul plays muller as false nine like 2 prev wc

Werner is a good player, give him another chance.

Il Drago
18 Jun 18, 12:37
Muller shouldn't even be in Russia, let alone starting for Germany. He had a shockingly bad season. I'm with ADRossi on Werner. He's a really good player who could have a great tournament. Just give him another chance.

ElDuccio
18 Jun 18, 13:18
Korea already made a lot of fouls...20 years left and still the same shit :work:

Fapuccino
18 Jun 18, 13:24
Which one is Universe? I'm assuming since Australia got shanked he switched allegiances.

Universe
18 Jun 18, 13:30
We're lucky Berg is a fucking colossal piece of complete shit - just like most of the Korean team. I don't know any of these losers except Son and Ki.

Devious
18 Jun 18, 13:32
The only thing Uni's allegiance to is his pokemons and Fitrzy's most vicious nightmares.

ElDuccio
18 Jun 18, 13:48
dis korean luck... reminds me of something.. :okay:

CoolMan44
18 Jun 18, 13:57
Not really luck that Berg sucks at finishing. People overuse the word luck these days.

ElDuccio
18 Jun 18, 14:10
dont forget, its the WorldCupOfUndeserving#

Vecino would get red card for this, nearly broke the leg of the Korean player.

Linege
18 Jun 18, 14:17
are you really watching this game?

Dylan
18 Jun 18, 14:18
are you really watching this game?

Of course.

ElDuccio
18 Jun 18, 14:20
clear penalty

Dylan
18 Jun 18, 14:23
deserved* penalty

AntonTheGreat
How many Fouls against SK so far?!

ElDuccio

This is not the World cup of undeserved penaltys :work:

Universe
18 Jun 18, 14:30
Korea are so bad.

Wings
18 Jun 18, 14:37
Korea are so bad.

What do you expect from a manager who refused to play his starting lineup in friendlies because he was afraid Sweden would figure out the starting XI?

Native
18 Jun 18, 14:44
Deserved win for Sweden.

Universe
18 Jun 18, 15:05
What do you expect from a manager who refused to play his starting lineup in friendlies because he was afraid Sweden would figure out the starting XI?

I don't really keep up with any korean football whatsoever, was katalking w some korean friends during the match, but yes, a common claim seems to be the coach is a straight up spastic which was verified by watching that dismal performance.

I mean, you have like, 1 good player, Son. 1 decent player in Ki, and one good prospect in Lee SW. And yet Son is playing as like a fucking winger when he clearly needs to be a CF, Lee rots on the bench, and Ki is doing nothing. Son didn't take a shot in the whole game. That's on the coach.

Like I just said to fitz, Korea are done. We're exiting the world cup with zero goals and zero shots on target. mark me words

firmino
18 Jun 18, 15:07
To be honest, I hope Sweden get trashed in the next two matches. I don't have any bad feeling towards them, but I fear that if they do well, someone in Italy will try and say we weren't so bad after all, it's just that they were good.

Nah. Sweden are a bad team and we were even worse.

By the way, did Koreans take sleeping pills before this match? :pokerface:

ElDuccio
18 Jun 18, 15:20
sorry Firimino but i dont care about Sweden.. all i care about Germany getting fucked. Sweden can win the world cup, i dont care.

Universe
18 Jun 18, 15:27
To be honest, I hope Sweden get trashed in the next two matches. I don't have any bad feeling towards them, but I fear that if they do well, someone in Italy will try and say we weren't so bad after all, it's just that they were good.

Sweden play some fucking spectacularly boring football. But I suppose that is better than whatever the fuck Korea did.

It's a mix of ass-tier players, nobodies, playing for a clueless coach and a system which doesn't take any advantage of the precious few usable players at the nations disposal. If the coach doesn't start Lee SW next match (and he won't) he's just confirming himself as a Mancini level of spastic.

Native
18 Jun 18, 15:40
We were both fucked by Sweden actually. To me it only makes things less painful if they continue to do well. If they crash out now with huge losses to Mexico and Germany then the feeling of "should have been us there instead of this shitty, even worse team" will only grow and sting me more... :D

Wings
18 Jun 18, 16:42

:lol: I feel the same way about Sweden. The Korean media needs to realize how much more shit Korea were than an average Sweden side.

The SK coach was making a huge fuss about his super-secret tactic against Sweden. As I mentioned, he continued to recycle bench players in friendlies to, in his words, "trick" the Swedes about who he would be starting. Which doesn't work if he tells the media right after the game that it was a trick. Our last friendly was closed-doors, presumably so no journalists, scouts etc. would be allowed. But he still refused to try out his secret plan, because he was dead certain that Senegal's coach would give a video to Sweden of our highly sophisticated tactical plan. Whatever.

It turns out that the super-secret plan was to launch long balls for the first 15 minutes (which makes sense, obviously, since Sweden are known for playing midgets in defense) and then park the bus for the rest of the game (which also makes sense, since Berg and Toivonen are known for their blistering pace on the break).

crzdcolombian
19 Jun 18, 01:47
What kind of people do you hang out around?

haha just like whats the worst thing you can think of haha

tho I did have a neighbor who told me he got in a car accident and had to "leave' Austrilia because his best friend was getting blown by his girlfriend on his high school graduation in the parking lot. So yea.... that

Universe
23 Jun 18, 16:02
I predict 3-0 to Mexico :work:

crzdcolombian
23 Jun 18, 16:07
Today is Mexico’s Coach 50th game. He has never started the same team haha. That’s insane

Also isn’t Hctor Herrera a offensive player. Is Mexico playing without a DM?

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 16:08
I'm optimistic this is the game South Korea gets a shot on goal

Universe
23 Jun 18, 16:15
Poor Chucky just got kicked

- - - Updated - - -

I'm optimistic this is the game South Korea gets a shot on goal

Korea will exit this World Cup with zero points, zero goals and zero shots on target.

Ki looks finished as a player.

Fitzy
23 Jun 18, 16:16
Now for Korea to jag a win off a VAR decision and Uni to complain about the terrible result :D

AntonTheGreat
23 Jun 18, 16:22
Shot on target :troll:

Universe
23 Jun 18, 16:31
Shot on target :troll:

Three!

- - - Updated - - -

Good old pube-head Ochoa.

Il Divin Codino
23 Jun 18, 16:41
Today is Mexico’s Coach 50th game. He has never started the same team haha. That’s insane

Also isn’t Hctor Herrera a offensive player. Is Mexico playing without a DM?

Yeah, Osorio doesn't like to play with a natural DM. It was the same against Germany and many other games.

Universe
23 Jun 18, 16:43
Lozano making fun of these losers.

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 16:45
I've finally found a team with worse set pieces than 2014-16 Inter

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 16:49
Were going to get Brazil v.Germany in the next round arent we?

firmino
23 Jun 18, 16:50
south korea coach said before the match that the weather will be a decisive factor, in favour of mexico because they are more used to hot weather. i mean, there might be some truth to it, but it sounds to me next level loser's mentality.

ElDuccio
23 Jun 18, 16:59
Were going to get Brazil v.Germany in the next round arent we?

or Brazil Sweden.

- - - Updated - - -

south korea coach said before the match that the weather will be a decisive factor, in favour of mexico because they are more used to hot weather. i mean, there might be some truth to it, but it sounds to me next level loser's mentality.

The korean mazzarri :yao:

brehme1989
23 Jun 18, 17:24
<3 Mexico

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 17:25
That sequence for the second goal is a great example why 90% of the time slide tackling is an intensely stupid thing to do. If you miss youre practically taking yourself out of the game.

Universe
23 Jun 18, 17:30
Fuck you wings

- - - Updated - - -

이승우 롤롤롤

Wings
23 Jun 18, 17:35
Fuck you wings

- - - Updated - - -

이승우 롤롤롤

<3

Universe
23 Jun 18, 17:37
Ki Seung Yueng needs to retire from international football and focus on reviving his dying club career. Meanwhile Son is trying to dribble the ball into the net. You tend to feel sorry for him as the only decent player surrounded by losers. But it's increasingly hard to take his side when the retard plays like that.

I4E
23 Jun 18, 17:40
That Chicarito little shit is still playing?!

Universe
23 Jun 18, 17:47
Wings dude the highlight of the game for me is when the camera zooms in on Son's face and you can clearly see him say "shibal"

ElDiego22
23 Jun 18, 17:52
Son :fuckyea:

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 18:21
Argentina plays Messi at ST. Portugal plays Ronaldo at ST. Wales plays Bale at ST. Most national teams play their best attacker at a striker of some sort, and here's SK trying to play Son as a winger when they have no other goal threats I've heard of.

Wings
23 Jun 18, 18:33
Wings dude the highlight of the game for me is when the camera zooms in on Son's face and you can clearly see him say "shibal"

:lol: right before the tears start

wera
23 Jun 18, 19:02
Argentina plays Messi at ST. Portugal plays Ronaldo at ST. Wales plays Bale at ST. Most national teams play their best attacker at a striker of some sort, and here's SK trying to play Son as a winger when they have no other goal threats I've heard of.

Exactly my thoughts. Even Iličić became a striker for Slovenia.

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:07
Die Mannschaft off to a cracking start

Devious
23 Jun 18, 19:13
Germany will keep passing the ball around and Sweden will score from the counter

Here you go Sweden almost score while I was typing that :lol:

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:15
Oh dear, Sweden had a clear penalty

Devious
23 Jun 18, 19:30
Lol looks like Germany doesnt have spare kits

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 19:32
:lol: Germany

Devious
23 Jun 18, 19:32
Best goal in the tournament :eek:

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 18, 19:33
fak yea

bolo
23 Jun 18, 19:33
what a goal!

Howl
23 Jun 18, 19:34
Ohhh shieeet..

Germany are playing so bad. I still think they'll turn it around though.

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:34
Splendid goal. Though it did take a deflation, still brilliant.

Wake up Deutschland ffs

Devious
23 Jun 18, 19:35
Looks like Germany and Argentina will share the same flight

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:36
Looks like Germany and Argentina will share the same flight

Opposite directions though

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 19:38
I can't figure out what's wrong with this German team. Maybe give Reus a crack at this.

Jnr
23 Jun 18, 19:45
There is no LAHM. They are missing the leader! There's no chemistry! Fucking all over the place everybody. Atleast they wont get more wC titles over Italiy.

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 19:47
There is no LAHM. They are missing the leader! There's no chemistry! Fucking all over the place everybody. Atleast they wont get more wC titles over Italiy.

Eh, honestly firmino nailed it. All the apologists in Italy are going to be coming out and saying how good Sweden is. Worst case scenario.

Glass box
23 Jun 18, 19:49
Swedish players have an iron discipline.

CoolMan44
Imo clear penalty for Sweden. Boateng grabs Berg's shoulder and clearly pushes him without getting the ball. It should've at least been reviewed by VAR.

Devious
And they dont have a Klose, a fearsome targetman that converts half chances to goals

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 19:50
Germany needs a Schweinsteiger

Native
23 Jun 18, 19:52
Loving this :lol: fuck Germany

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:55
Loving this :lol: fuck Germany

:lol: I wouldn't expect anything else from a Dutchman

I4E
23 Jun 18, 19:55
Very uncharacteristic of the Germans. Goodness me.

tanorini
23 Jun 18, 19:56
Eh, honestly firmino nailed it. All the apologists in Italy are going to be coming out and saying how good Sweden is. Worst case scenario.

Bro Morocco is better than that Italy that lost the qualifier, orange brainless coach plays insgine in the middle, losing and trying to sub in de rossi to defend the loss? idk what that coach was but Italy will become normal again with mancini even though he can't do his favorite thing and buy. I still wonder though why sane wasn't chosen, they played him in the wrong position so he was sucking as compared to City.

thatdude
23 Jun 18, 20:00

More like no Schweinstager, he basically drug this team across the finish line in 2014. Thought he was player of the tournament personally.

ElDiego22
23 Jun 18, 20:00
France Champions 1998, GS 2002
Italy Champions 2006, GS 2010
Spain Champions 2010, GS 2014

Germany to continue the trend :D

Sent from my mi-A501 using Tapatalk

Devious
23 Jun 18, 20:06
Gol gol gol del German

Game on!

- - - Updated - - -

Almost the second lol

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 20:08
More like no Schweinstager, he basically drug this team across the finish line in 2014. Thought he was player of the tournament personally.

Schweini the dope dealer

The fact that a 4 World Cup winner, needs those types of excuses is just sad. Regardless of how Sweden performs, it's inexcusable.

Howl
23 Jun 18, 20:20
Why is Mario Gomez playing? He shouldnt even be anywhere near this squad, let alone being on the pitch.

Now that I said that, I bet he scores.

Devious
23 Jun 18, 20:36
Cry on my shoulder baby

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 20:39
Germany has Reus, Muller, Kroos and earlier Draxler but their playmaker is Boateng. Lol.

Devious
23 Jun 18, 20:40
Red for Boating, what a dumb player

Maicon
cya Boateng

ElDiego22
Boeteng is off :howler:

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 20:41
Damn I've missed watching Neuer play.

Howl
23 Jun 18, 20:42
Thats what the ref shoulda done to Pjanic when he wiped out Rafinha in the juve match.

thatdude
23 Jun 18, 20:45
Germany going for it. A draw does keep them alive but they would need help

thatdude
23 Jun 18, 20:47
What a fucking save

crzdcolombian
23 Jun 18, 20:47
Brazil praying for them to be 2nd so they can get revenge.

Then Germany powns them again haha

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 18, 20:50
Brandt again

Howl
23 Jun 18, 20:50
Werners finishing sucks.

ElDiego22
23 Jun 18, 20:51
Brandt should be starting.

Kenny
23 Jun 18, 20:53
what a crazy game.

- - - Updated - - -

holy fucking shit

Eddie
Kroosssssssss What a fucking player

Mad Biscione
champions of the world

Ed.
What a freekick.

bolo
23 Jun 18, 20:54
what a match
great goals
4am here
worth it!

ElDiego22
What a shit goal to concede. WTF Sweden?

Howl
Holy Fuckin Shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeett

Fuck me.

Devious
Ronaldo, Modric, Kros... no wonder Real Madrid won CL three in a row, best players in the world, each leading their NTs to victory.

I4E
23 Jun 18, 20:55
BOOM Tony Kroos

Kenny
23 Jun 18, 20:55
What a shit goal to concede. WTF Sweden?

come on. that was magical by kroos.
handa would've just stare at it.

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 20:56
Stupid foul to concede.

thoriq_r9
23 Jun 18, 20:57
Kroos hasn't been good this tournament, but he redeemed himself with that goal. Hope Brazil would smash them in round of 16, though.

ElDiego22
23 Jun 18, 20:58
come on. that was magical by kroos.
handa would've just stare at it.

That Sweden player with the big beard was so dumb fouling a German player so close to the box. Sweden will feel hard done by.

Devious
23 Jun 18, 20:59
Swedish chicks are so hot, gotta go to Sweden

Kenny
23 Jun 18, 20:59
That Sweden player with the big beard was so dumb fouling a German player so close to the box. Sweden will feel hard done by.

yeah, the foul was stupid.
germans never give up.

firmino
23 Jun 18, 21:02
i'm a bit sorry for El Duccio and other italians in germany cause i know they are suffering right now, but honestly i was rooting for germany, for a lot of reasons.

mostly, i didn't like the idea of people here thinking sweden is more than what it is, a team with nearly no talent (except toivonen apparently lol)

CoolMan44
23 Jun 18, 21:04
I feel bad for Sweden. Not just the last minute goal but also the penalty they should have had.

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 18, 21:05
For me unlike Argentina, Brazil, Spain the World Cup needs Germany in knockout stages to be a true World Cup. Only England comes close.

Kev9Inter
Thank you Toni Kroos for saving my bet.

thatdude
I feel bad for Sweden. Not just the last minute goal but also the penalty they should have had.

In the end they really only have themselves to blame. Wasted some great counter attack opportunities and gave up a silly foul in the last minute

Mad Biscione
23 Jun 18, 21:06

already crowdy in there :trolldad:

hitmax
23 Jun 18, 21:07

You should go Iceland first.

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 21:07
Perhaps the three best moments of the World Cup all belong to Real players (Ronaldo hat trick, Modric goal against Argentina, and now Kroos)

I've been to Iceland, these two are definitely the exception

CoolMan44
23 Jun 18, 21:08
In the end they really only have themselves to blame. Wasted some great counter attack opportunities and gave up a silly foul in the last minute

Yup, for sure. The guy that came on and made the foul was awful throughout. He was either making fouls or not controlling any passes coming to him, absolutely terrible.

ElDuccio
23 Jun 18, 21:08
i'm a bit sorry for El Duccio and other italians in germany cause i know they are suffering right now, but honestly i was rooting for germany, for a lot of reasons.

mostly, i didn't like the idea of people here thinking sweden is more than what it is, a team with nearly no talent (except toivonen apparently lol)

at last someone here knows how i feel at this moment:alone:

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:09
So, Mexico may still be knocked out despite winning the first 2 games?

CoolMan44
23 Jun 18, 21:09

Yup crazy group.

Dylan
23 Jun 18, 21:11

Has that happened before?

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:12

Yes.

ElDuccio
23 Jun 18, 21:13
So... the conclusion... i need to cheer this team.. you know, the one from Wings and Universe.....right? :pokerface:

ADRossi
Yes. Mexico has +2 GD, while Sweden has +0 GD. If Sweden beats them, Mexico goes +1 GD, and Sweden +1 GD, and Sweden goes through on Head-to-Head.

H2H isn't a tie breaker, the tie-breaker after GD is goals scored

hitmax
Perhaps the three best moments of the World Cup all belong to Real players (Ronaldo hat trick, Modric goal against Argentina, and now Kroos)

I've been to Iceland, these two are definitely the exception
There are more exceptions though!

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:14

My bad, but H2H is a tie breaker, it's just after goals scored.

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:18
Has that happened before?

Never since the 32 teams format.

- - - Updated - - -

What if Sweden beats Mexico 1 - 0?

Both will have 3 - 2 (+1) goal difference and 3 goals scored.

and what if Sweden beats Mexico 1 - 0 and Germany beats South Korea 1 - 0.

All 3 teams will have same points, goal difference, goals scored and goals conceded.. :chan:

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:21

All 3 teams will have same points, goal difference, goals scored and goals conceded.. :chan:

The 4th tie breaker after points/GD/Goals is "points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned" which I'm assuming is H2H.

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:23
The 4th tie breaker after points/GD/Goals is "points obtained in the group matches between the teams concerned" which I'm assuming is H2H.

Which is..

Mexico win vs Germany, lost to Sweden = 3 points
Sweden win vs Mexico, lost to Germany = 3 points
Germany win vs Sweden, lost to Mexico = 3 points

LOL! This is MADNESS!

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:24
Which is..

Mexico win vs Germany, lost to Sweden = 3 points
Sweden win vs Mexico, lost to Germany = 3 points
Germany win vs Sweden, lost to Mexico = 3 points

LOL! This is MADNESS!

Lol. Then after that it's "goal difference in the group matches between the teams concerned".

Dylan
23 Jun 18, 21:25
Goals scored is next surely.

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:26
This can actually come down to fair play, which means Germany is fucked.

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:27
Lol. Then after that it's "goal difference in the group matches between the teams concerned".

Let's see...

Germany - Mexico: 0 - 1
Germany - Sweden: 2 - 1
Sweden - Mexico: 1 - 0 (this is an assumption)

Germany GD: 2 - 2 = 0
Sweden GD: 2 - 2 = 0
Mexico GD: 1 - 1 = 0

LOL! Next category!

ElDuccio
23 Jun 18, 21:27
So lets say Germany wins 1-0 and Sweden 1-0, what happends?

Il Divin Codino
23 Jun 18, 21:28
There's also the fair play stat. Less yellow and red cards gives advantage, that's why Sweden was first after the first round.

It sucks we can still be out after 2 wins, Sweden will be very tough to beat :(

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 21:28
Let's see...

LOL! Next category!

Then Mexico would be out, because of goals scored :D

At this point, Brazil would be wise just to let Switzerland finishes first.

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:31
Let's see...

LOL! Next category!

The next category will be goals scored between the team concerned.

So, Mexico will be eliminated!

- - - Updated - - -

So lets say Germany wins 1-0 and Sweden 1-0, what happends?

Germany will be 1st place, Sweden will take 2nd, and poor Mexico will be going home.

Il Divin Codino
23 Jun 18, 21:31
Mexico has scored 3 goals

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:32
Mexico has scored 3 goals

If Germany beat Korea 1 - 0 and Sweden beats Mexico 1 - 0, all 3 teams score 3 goals and concede 2 goals.

Unfortunately, Mexico will need to defend their life in a draw or take a stab on Sweden.

Il Divin Codino
23 Jun 18, 21:35
If Germany beat Korea 1 - 0 and Sweden beats Mexico 1 - 0, all 3 teams score 3 goals and concede 2 goals.

Unfortunately, Mexico will need to defend their life in a draw or take a stab on Sweden.

Correct, so I think fair play stat would be next.

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:38
Correct, so I think fair play stat would be next.

It won't go to fairplay stat, because there is a category with goals scored between the concerned teams, which I showed above. This excludes goals vs Korea as Korea isn't the concerned team.

Mexico score only 1 goal vs Germany and none if they lose 1 - 0 to Sweden.

Germany will have 2 goals which they scored today and Sweden will have 2 as well, 1 vs Germany and 1 vs Mexico. So, unfortunately, Mexico will be eliminated in that situation, which I'm afraid to say very likely to happen.

Il Divin Codino
23 Jun 18, 21:40
But if Germany wins by 2 or more, and Sweden wins 1-0, Mexico and Sweden will be the same but Sweden will qualify.

- - - Updated - - -

It won't go to fairplay stat, because there is a category with goals scored between the concerned teams, which I showed above. This excludes goals vs Korea as Korea isn't the concerned team.

Mexico score only 1 goal vs Germany and none if they lose 1 - 0 to Sweden.

Germany will have 2 goals which they scored today and Sweden will have 2 as well, 1 vs Germany and 1 vs Mexico. So, unfortunately, Mexico will be eliminated in that situation, which I'm afraid to say very likely to happen.

Oh I didn't know that

Ed.
23 Jun 18, 21:41
But if Germany wins by 2 or more, and Sweden wins 1-0, Mexico and Sweden will be the same but Sweden will qualify.

That's right. Today's result puts a lot of pressure on the Mexican side. If Mexico lost vs Sweden, the only way to qualify is if Korea won vs Germany which is unimaginable on quality side.

ScottishInterista
23 Jun 18, 21:48

Alcohol is expensive in iceland and i ain't got near enough confidence to go near them without at least there being enough vodka in my blood to sink a ship

El Matador
23 Jun 18, 21:51
Im glad Sweden lost. Fuck the football they play. This world cup has been the worst world cup ever since I started watching football. Every single team parks the bus with the exception of 5 or 6 of the top teams. Everyone else just sits back and hope to score either from a set piece, penalty, counter attack or a fluke goal. Its pathetic and boring.

ADRossi
23 Jun 18, 22:03
I really don't think this has been a boring world cup. I think I read this is the longest a world cup has gone without a 0-0 draw?

Wallace
23 Jun 18, 22:08
Well second round has been better, first round was insanely boring.

tanorini
23 Jun 18, 22:09
I’m glad Sweden lost. Fuck the football they play. This world cup has been the worst world cup ever since I started watching football. Every single team parks the bus with the exception of 5 or 6 of the top teams. Everyone else just sits back and hope to score either from a set piece, penalty, counter attack or a fluke goal. It’s pathetic and boring.

Let's be realistic if Kuwait or Canada were in the WC would they attack against Germany or sit back and counter? You have to be reasonable with what you have, we can't buy players in national teams, this is the squad under the Swedish team's disposal he can't be blamed for choosing this approach which actually worked until kroos's brilliance, Germany was clueless and kept at bay.

ElDuccio
23 Jun 18, 22:32
The last time Germany played worldclass was 2006.

2014 was lucky and there were just no better teams (maybe only Argentina)

i even dont wonder if they still win this WC too with this luck.

Ziyad
23 Jun 18, 23:18
The last time Germany played worldclass was 2006.

2014 was lucky and there were just no better teams (maybe only Argentina)

i even dont wonder if they still win this WC too with this luck.

i would think having like 16 shots on goal and the majority of the possession and still losing is the definition of unlucky.

Germany need a close. They seem to know how to get the ball to their players behind the parked bus but not a real finisher in the box. Mueller shouldn't be playing as well.

Fapuccino
23 Jun 18, 23:34
i would think having like 16 shots on goal and the majority of the possession and still losing is the definition of unlucky.

Germany need a close. They seem to know how to get the ball to their players behind the parked bus but not a real finisher in the box. Mueller shouldn't be playing as well.

They do need a Kloser.

Ziyad
23 Jun 18, 23:39
I actually wrote Klose...stupid autocorrect

thatdude
23 Jun 18, 23:53
Has Mueller been shit for years now or is it just me?

Besnik
24 Jun 18, 00:13
Can't believe a player like Sane was dropped. He would give Germany a massive boost of fantasy in their attack which is lacking so much in these beginning games of the tournament.

chipschups
24 Jun 18, 03:21
World cup starting looking good now, I really enjoying this past 2-3 days. Some unexpected result coming and probably there is more. Germany x sweden games just prove different mentality between great player and the rest, Kroos made mistake but then he bounce back for the rest of the match. Argentina should learn from this games how big team act and having mentality as big team. Sweden ha d a chances to buried the games at first plave but then Neueur had superb games to made sure Germany not get kicked out too early.

Universe
24 Jun 18, 04:36
Has Mueller been shit for years now or is it just me?

Maybe because he broke out so early, he also declines early :einstein:

Fucking idiot. 3-way scissor, paper, rock. Obviously.

Re: Sweden - They play some spectacularly boring football but you can't hate them for that. It's smart and plays to their strengths. Also, Berg is a fucking bum. Absolute crap player.

crzdcolombian
24 Jun 18, 14:52
I feel pks should count less in head to head goals.

This WC they are giving pks out like its halloween

wera
24 Jun 18, 15:54
Football is a simple game, 22 men chase the ball for 82 minutes and the Germans get a player sent off so 21 men chase the ball for 13 minutes and at the end the Germans somehow fucking win.

Sokrates
27 Jun 18, 12:59
I pray to god that the germans go home today, fucking Lw - most overrated coach on earth.

Native
27 Jun 18, 15:31
Damn Who would've thought that VAR would make FIFA/this tournament look more crooked than ever...

ADRossi
27 Jun 18, 15:32
I pray to god that the germans go home today, fucking Lw - most overrated coach on earth.

Does anyone actually think Low is a good manager? I'm yet to meet anyone who does. Among the idiots who coach NTs he's probably one of the slightly better ones, but that's not saying much.

Kev9Inter
27 Jun 18, 15:55
Really unimpressed with Timo Werner.

ADRossi
27 Jun 18, 16:01
Really unimpressed with Timo Werner.

He's been dreadful.

Kev9Inter
27 Jun 18, 16:08
What a miss from Goretzka

Jnr
27 Jun 18, 16:20
Sweden 2-0!!!

How can Germany qualify now?

Native
27 Jun 18, 16:21
WELL DESERVED

Fitzy
27 Jun 18, 16:22
Some drama in this group.

Native
27 Jun 18, 16:22
Sweden 2-0!!!

I suppose they have to score two, but apparently the Mannschaft is also unable to do this against South Korea. The Germans really don't deserve it this time...

Wings
27 Jun 18, 16:23
Sweden 2-0!!!

A 1-0 win will take them above Mexico on gd.

Adriano@10
27 Jun 18, 16:27
A 1-0 win will take them above Mexico on gd.

Yeah sadly!
What happens though if mexico scores one and so does germany?

Wings
27 Jun 18, 16:29
Yeah sadly!
What happens though if mexico scores one and so does germany?

Mexico on goals scored

Kev9Inter
27 Jun 18, 16:33
Sweden 3-0

Native
27 Jun 18, 16:37
Lmao this is great :lol:
Sweden as group winners please and Mexico as #2

Fuck die Mannschaft :)

Palacio
27 Jun 18, 16:38
I expected Mexico to get destroyed because of their poor fitness. Hernandes rarely moves or does anything.

RichDAS
27 Jun 18, 16:39
If Germany score one then they go through?

- - - Updated - - -

Fapuccino
27 Jun 18, 16:39

Yep. (If Mexico/Korea don't score)

Kev9Inter
27 Jun 18, 16:47
Hummels :palm:

Maicon
27 Jun 18, 16:52
and South Korea score

Fuck me Germany have been poor

brehme1989
27 Jun 18, 16:53
I love VAR..

(If this was Inter-Juventus or Inter-Milan, they wouldn't even consider a goal in our favour as it happened with Icardi :lol: )

Kev9Inter
27 Jun 18, 16:53
Goodbye Germany

Jnr
27 Jun 18, 16:55
Lol. Last in the group!! What a failure. Werner lol. Try again, bratwurster!

brehme1989
27 Jun 18, 16:55
2-0 :lol: :lol: Well done Neuer :lol:

Azul
27 Jun 18, 16:56
RIP my fantasy league.

Linege
thank you koreans, thank you, hahahha

i love you

Serie A
Lol Germany is pathetic, neur is at the half line, the defenders at behind him

Maicon
well played SK.

Dylan
27 Jun 18, 16:57
Neuer HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "sweeper keeper" my arsehole what the fuck are you playing at you failed outfielder.

Native
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Shark
BHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fapuccino
27 Jun 18, 16:58
LOOOL

Maicon
LMFAO

Native
Soo fifa giving more extra time until Germany wins or what?

Shark
27 Jun 18, 16:59
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Native
27 Jun 18, 17:00
Loool people are setting off fireworks here in my neighbourhood to celebrate Germany's demise L M A O :lol: :lol:

danz
27 Jun 18, 17:02
Neur played AMC bury Germany's Hope. What a joke

Mad Biscione
27 Jun 18, 17:03
un-fuckin-believable