PDA

View Full Version : I think Farinos is rubbish

Inter_Johnny
12 Apr 04, 17:35
Farinos, yes why do inter play him? he is crap and he proved that against perugia yesterday! so why do they play him?? :yuck:

Ziyad
12 Apr 04, 18:22
Well like many Inter players he has on and off games although his off games are more than his on ones...That said however i thought he gave one of the best performances of the season against Juve...where for the first time i thought he was doing realy well.

Fabio
12 Apr 04, 19:41
Farinos is great at his best but he never is at his best so.......dont play him! :frustrat:

SB9Dragon
12 Apr 04, 21:28
If only Farinos could be consistent and play like he did vs. Juve then there would be no need for this thread, but alas he doesn't. At this stage I have no clue what to do, sell or keep....

BFC82
13 Apr 04, 05:59
I wouldnt judge Farinos on yesterdays performance, as pretty much the whole team was terrible. I say he can be a good sub, definitely not starter material.

Handoyo
13 Apr 04, 09:19
Yes, agree with Ben. Farinos is not a rubbish player. In fact, IMO he has done a great job, considering he's a back-up player. Just watch the Juve games to see how good he was. Considering that he is 3rd choice behind C.Zanetti and Almeyda, we can't expect him to be as good. The fans must realise that not all player in the team should perform superbly. Just like any team in the world, the substitutes are not as good as the starters. And Farinos sure ain't a starter. ;)

Hand;)yo

Baggio
13 Apr 04, 12:41
If we are geting Cambiasso in the summer we should let Farinos go and keep Almeyda.
IMO Cambiasso is better passer of the ball then Almeyda and Farinos are.. ;)

Fabio
13 Apr 04, 13:19
Yes but Farinos has started quite alot of games and he is a bit inconsistent! :mad:

Interforeva
13 Apr 04, 20:43
Farinos isn't rubbish he is just as 'I love Inter' said inconsistent. He can have a great game like he played against Juve and then stink out the pitch like against Perugia.

SB9Dragon
13 Apr 04, 22:42
But Farinos use to be a starter Han and he use to be one of the best DMs in La Liga. Why the heck can't he be so freakin successful here, WHY WHY WHY!!!!! :frustrat: :D :P

Stefan
13 Apr 04, 23:45
I prefer to use beati/biava as the back upps instead of farinos. ;)

cool_cuchu
13 Apr 04, 23:49
farinos is alrite, the guy work hard every game...

David108
16 Apr 04, 06:10
farinos,i think he sometimes does a good job.and he is hardworking there all the time.we should believe him.

Ari
23 Apr 04, 13:59
Yeah, I also have changed my opinion about Farinos.. He's good and not too old yet.. Two good serie a games already in a row, though I haven't seen Bologna match yet, I have to wait it becomes free..

Ziyad
23 Apr 04, 15:56
I can tell u that Farinos did well in the bologna game too....It seems his bad performances are behind him now and that he is more comfortable.I am starting to like his work ethic now and appreciate him more,ofcourse this is due to him being visible on the pitch unlike what it used to look like.

SB9Dragon
23 Apr 04, 17:33
Well if Farinos is improving then I'm convinced we should sell Lamouchi and make space for Cambiasso (if he is really ours already...)

And maybe we should also loan out Biava to get more experience...

Ziyad
23 Apr 04, 19:38
Well if Farinos is improving then I'm convinced we should sell Lamouchi and make space for Cambiasso (if he is really ours already...)

And maybe we should also loan out Biava to get more experience...
That would be the perfecy scenario but we cant let Biava go for good though

Pod
23 Apr 04, 19:50
I would release Almeyda and Lamouchi but for Farinos there is still some place if in the rest of the season he will prove that deserve for another chance.

Hammoudi
24 Apr 04, 02:49
Farinos is the one to keep in my opinion. He is younger than Alemeyda and Lamouchi and isn't worse than them. His long passes are really good and he helps start the attack at times. He won't complain about a bench-role much, so along with CZ and Cambiasso (or Emerson) or whoever is gonna come, Farinos is my third choice.

Stefan
24 Apr 04, 10:52
I rather use beati than farinos so IMHO farinos should go alog with lamouchi and almeyda.

Stefan
24 Apr 04, 10:52
I rather use beati than farinos so IMHO farinos should go alog with lamouchi and almeyda.

Fabio
24 Apr 04, 11:04
I want to see more of Beati of Biava next season! :proud:

Pod
24 Apr 04, 12:24

Beati ?He is seriously injured if I'm not wrong,again problems with his knee.I doubt he will be ready to play on high standard after 2 in row that serious injures.I think he should be loaned out when he will be fit.

Handoyo
24 Apr 04, 14:02
What!?!?!? Beati suffered a serious knee injury again??? Where do you learn of this horrible news, Pod??? Please give us a source or anything. It'll be a sickening blow for Inter and Beati. Beati is the captain of our Double winners Primavera team 2 seasons ago who is expected to be a player for the future but if this grave news is true, it seems that his future is bleak. :(

Hand:cry:yo

Pod
24 Apr 04, 14:10
06/03/2004
Nicola Beati, gli esiti dell'ecografia
Rottura del corno posteriore del menisco mediale del ginocchio destro, la diagnosi dello staff medico alabardato
Stilata la diagnosi dell'infortunio patito da Nicola Beati nella gara di giovedì scorso al San Paolo di Napoli.
"Gli esami ecografici - ha spiegato il dottor Paolo Bergagna, responsabile dello staff medico della Triestina Calcio - hanno evidenziato la rottura del corno posteriore del menisco mediale del ginocchio destro, situazione sanabile esclusivamente con un intervento chirurgico. L'infortunio - ha commentato il medico - non ha interessato il legamento già operato in precedenza ma non consentirà a Nicola Beati di scendere nuovamente in campo prima della fine del campionato in corso".
Il centrocampista, di proprietà dell'Internazionale F.C., verrà operato nei prossimi giorni a Milano.
Ufficio Stampa

From Triestina site

Handoyo
24 Apr 04, 14:16
I don't understand Italian so I use babelfish.altavista.com to translate it for me. The translation sux and is very broken but it seems that this is a different inury on a different previously-operated knee and that he'll be able to play again before the season ends??? I'm not sure.

Hand;)yo

Pod
24 Apr 04, 14:24
I guess it was something quite serious since it says that he had to be operated.

Pod
12 Aug 04, 13:00
MILAN - F.C. Internazionale communicates that Javier Francisco Farinos has moved on loan to Real Club Deportivo Mallorca. Executives of the two clubs concluded the deal yesterday, while the documents relative to the loan transfer were registered at the Lega Calcio offices this morning.

Inter.it

Jimmy
12 Aug 04, 13:01
Good...

Pod
12 Aug 04, 13:04
His contract with us end at 2005 so we will not see him again at Inter.
He cost us 18 mln USD from what I remember + very high wage.
Horrible transfer that was :yuck:
Good to see him finally out.

Fabio
12 Aug 04, 13:13
Good to see him out for now!;)

Pod
12 Aug 04, 13:38
Who next ?Lamouchi I guess.And then Adani,Sorondo,Choutos,Zicu,Ventola,Pasquale,and Karagounis too I guess.And maybe Cordaz since he isn't in Champions League list.
With Cesar's coming that would give us 25 players.

SB9Dragon
12 Aug 04, 13:50
I'm happy he has gone back to Spain. Maybe he can revive his career there. Anywayz good work by the management. He was an excess player and he was taken care of and dealt out. Hopefully Lamouchi is next and the other players I want out...

Pravesh
12 Aug 04, 13:58
Great ! ;)

One out, who's next ??

Marco The Butcher
12 Aug 04, 15:25
Gooood luck :heart:

Panchos from Ukraine
12 Aug 04, 18:06
Hm.....

In Ukraine there is one proverb:"Меньше народу-больше кислороду"...

I can translate it in such way:"If there is many people, there is more H2O in the space" :D

I think that in our team there are too many players now, so some of them must leave Inter. So I'm happy after the exodus of Farinos ;)

Good luck in Mallorca!

Interforeva
12 Aug 04, 19:27
This is a good move by us and I wish him luck for the future :)

Mikkel
12 Aug 04, 19:55
That is great...Finaly we are getting rid of the surplus players.

Good luck :)

The_Egyptian_Interista
12 Aug 04, 20:03
Why didn't we sell him ?!

Man, we're really obsessed with loans. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we'll manage to SELL players.

InteristaMensur
12 Aug 04, 21:22
I never liked him but still

good luck farinos

Noodles
12 Aug 04, 22:15
What the hell happened to all those wonderfull Valencia-stars who made their way to two consecutive Champions League-finals 2000 and 2001. They were unstoppable and the team was quite young also. Moves to the other big clubs came and everything looked a little strange.

How many of them made any impact in their new clubs or in Valencia when Cuper was there no more. Just think about the names:
- Farinos (few loans and a sub when played)
- Gerard (Barca, didn´t do nothing there)
- Pjojo Lopez (made some good things in Lazio, but much more was expected)
- Mendieta (Next to God in Valencia and not much elsewhere)
- Carew (did well in Valencia for while, but then something happened)
- Ilie (a lot of goals before Cuper left)

I think there could be others too, but I can´t remember. Was Cuper just so freaking clever back then or what. Specially Mendieta is a huge enigma I think.

Hammoudi
13 Aug 04, 02:14
Good luck for him. Damn guy, he is gonna live in Palma de Mallorca, that is good enough by itself!!!

J zanetti
13 Aug 04, 09:48
Quality and not quantity!
Hopefully we will see more players using the same door out. 4-5 more should follow him.
I guess most of us agree on who they are ;)

Frisko
13 Aug 04, 12:06
We didn't sell him because it would be much harder to find someone ready to buy him.

We're in a situation similar to Chelsea's, we signed lots of players, and other teams know that we need to make our squad smaller, so they offer to get players on loan. They get them cheap, and we don't have to pay their wages anymore. We did it with Farinos, Chelsea did it with Veron and Crespo.

Marco The Butcher
13 Aug 04, 13:07
he is gonna live in Palma de Mallorca, that is good enough by itself!!!

True :dielaugh:

Gismo
13 Aug 04, 13:11
We didn't sell him because it would be much harder to find someone ready to buy him.
Give him to a Danish team, Frisko. For € 1 mil. :D

Frisko
13 Aug 04, 13:35

:dielaugh:

Mikkel
14 Aug 04, 00:46

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

If he did that he would have been the best(in DK) :D

Stefan
14 Aug 04, 11:40
Good we are finally starting to clear the excess players.

Gismo
14 Aug 04, 12:04

:dielaugh: :dielaugh:

If he did that he would have been the best(in DK) :D
Yeah... :D

Devious
31 Aug 14, 17:54
I miss Farinos, one of the best midfielders we`ve ever had.

Hugo Boss
01 Sep 14, 02:03
The fuck Devious, made me open this thread to see what it's actually about.. :yao2:

chipschups
01 Sep 14, 03:00
I want to see more of krhin of obi next season! :proud:

I rather use krhin than hernanes so IMHO hernanes should go alog with guarin and kuzmanovic.

this phrase is eternal at FIF :lol: