PDA

View Full Version : Round of 16: Brazil - Mexico

Coasterfreek
28 Jun 18, 15:48
http://astrokentico-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/stadiumastro/media/wc2018/mainframe/worldcup_2018_logo.png

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2675/3418/products/57a982de56e6937daf180eb2380934a4_grande.gif_https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/srkAAOSw5VFWH-T8/s-l300.jpg

Cosmos Arena, Samara
2/7/18
18:00 local time, 15:00 CEST

Brazil's last 3 results
Brazil - Switzerland 1 - 1
Brazil - Costa Rica 2 - 0
Serbia - Brazil 0 - 2

Mexico's last 3 results
Germany - Mexico 0 - 1
South Korea - Mexico 1 - 2
Mexico - Sweden 0 - 3

Zoro
28 Jun 18, 16:35
COME ON MEXICO!!!

Glass box
02 Jul 18, 07:32
Miranda or glorious Mexico? Tough choice.

Ed.
02 Jul 18, 07:41
Since Germany was knocked out by South Korea, every day there is one previous World Cup champion that lost their game. Germany, England, Argentina, Spain..

Will Brazil follow the trend?

Native
02 Jul 18, 08:55
Sweden disrupted Mexico's momentum, I think Brazil will not let themselves be surprised in this one, but I expect a tough battle. A bit like we had with Mexico in 2014.

ScottishInterista
02 Jul 18, 11:42
Miranda or glorious Mexico? Tough choice.

Need to keep our continuous appearances in WC finals up so Miranda

Besnik
02 Jul 18, 11:46
Brazil is gonna win this World Cup :work:

rsz85
02 Jul 18, 12:18

more and more likely

crzdcolombian
02 Jul 18, 12:50

I think Uruguay is a better team. Neymar hasn't done jack shit and they dont play as well as a unit as Uruguay does. Uruguay is also much more consistent

Def a South American winner tho

Besnik
02 Jul 18, 13:05
I think Uruguay is a better team. Neymar hasn't done jack shit and they dont play as well as a unit as Uruguay does. Uruguay is also much more consistent

Def a South American winner tho

Uruguay is a very solid team and they perform very well in tournaments but they aren't in the same level as Brazil and France for example. The quality difference between those teams is not even close, but of course that doesn't mean Uruguay is not able to defeat them because football can be unpredictable and everything can happen.

At least in paper, Brazil and France are one level above every other team of this World Cup.

Serie A
02 Jul 18, 14:06
Forza Mexico!a

Wobblz
02 Jul 18, 14:15
Forza Mexico!a
I'm somehow sure you're actually rooting for Brazil. Nevermind.

Serie A
02 Jul 18, 14:21
Why would I? I despise how overrated Neymar is and I would love to see his tears.

Universe
02 Jul 18, 14:36
Fagner :awyeah:

Besnik
02 Jul 18, 14:58
Holy shit, Marquez is still playing active football :D

Universe
02 Jul 18, 15:01
Ref for the match is Rocchi :yao:

VAR ref is Orsato :yao::yao:

J..
02 Jul 18, 15:03
:dielaugh:

https://video.eurosport.com/football/world-cup/2018/be-careful-eric-cantona-offers-neymar-some-acting-advice._vid1103620/video.shtml

bolo
02 Jul 18, 15:03
cmon Ted Mosby!

M.Adnan
02 Jul 18, 15:04
Ref for the match is Rocchi :yao:

VAR ref is Orsato :yao::yao:

Miranda: not this shit again

Universe
02 Jul 18, 15:07
This 2 yellow card accumulation rule is fucking stupid. Casemiro, Coutinho, Neymar all one yellow away from missing a quarter final should they win.

Native
02 Jul 18, 15:13
forza brasil

Shark
02 Jul 18, 15:14
Rafael Marquez is 39 and Dos Santos is 29. Time flies holy shit.

Native
02 Jul 18, 15:31
Brazil had their hands full for a while, but now, unless Mexico somehow manage to score a counter and magically avoid conceding, they're pretty much done for.

Fitzy
02 Jul 18, 15:32
Mexico closing up space well.

Edit: Well... They were...

Wallace
02 Jul 18, 15:46
Gabriel Jesus is the only Brazilian starting striker I have seen gone without scoring from start of the world cup to knockout stage.

He hasn't been impressive at all.

I am sure he would have been in the same situation as Gabigol if we bought him instead of Gabigol :lol:.

ElDiego22
02 Jul 18, 16:28
Fuk U, Gaymar :yao:

Fitzy
02 Jul 18, 16:28
That was disgraceful shit from Neymar there.

M.Adnan
02 Jul 18, 16:29
I opened my TV and it's Neymar on the ground crying. Nothing new here.

Universe
02 Jul 18, 16:34
I love how the camera zooms in on a players face after he's been booked. We just clearly saw Salcedo say "puta" after Rocchi carded him for the foul on Neymar :lol:

Irequis
02 Jul 18, 16:47
Brazil are the most cohesive and the most coherent team in this world cup, Tite does a very good job here. They are favourite for winning the World Cup and I also want Miranda to win it, but my word, this neymar and thiago silva's acting is beyond disgrace.

Wallace
02 Jul 18, 16:55
I guess they are, because David Luiz isn't here to screw up everything.

ElDuccio
02 Jul 18, 16:56
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAiHEQblKeQ

:slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick::slick:: slick::slick::slick::slick:

IRR26
02 Jul 18, 17:06
Once Brazil focused on playing football, today it is about falling and crying.

darsez
02 Jul 18, 17:14
Rivaldo also fell and cried in 2002

crzdcolombian
02 Jul 18, 17:24
Wow no one watched or commented on this compared to other games

Was in meetings the whole time so missed it

brehme1989
02 Jul 18, 17:29
Too early and we probably have close to zero Brazilians and Mexicans.

crzdcolombian
02 Jul 18, 17:38

Still Brazil and Uruguay to me are the teams to beat.

France isn’t that good barely beat a Peru and lost to Colombia as well as tied the US u23 haha

Belgium.... mentally might not be ready. Same with Colombia, Croatia and England

I don’t rate any of the other teams left

ElDuccio
02 Jul 18, 17:40

this is not true :work:

Serie A
02 Jul 18, 17:54
This 2 yellow card accumulation rule is fucking stupid. Casemiro, Coutinho, Neymar all one yellow away from missing a quarter final should they win.

Why is it shit? Don't be a douche if you don't want to miss matches, and it's accumulation and not like once or twice accidental cards

Devious
02 Jul 18, 18:09
If there was a book of the arts of cuntuation, Neymar should be the author

Fucken cunt

ADRossi
02 Jul 18, 18:09

France isn’t that good barely beat a Peru and lost to Colombia as well as tied the US u23 haha

Belgium.... mentally might not be ready. Same with Colombia, Croatia and England

You're severely underrating France, probably because of their loss to Colombia earlier this year. They have one loss the last 12 months, and it was on an 85th minute penalty. They've beaten the likes of Russia, Italy, Argentina, and the Netherlands and tied Germany in Germany.

I won't be shocked if they get beat by Uruguay who are one of the better teams left, but France has to be the favourite in that game.

brehme1989
02 Jul 18, 18:37

I agree on France but the thing with them is that they're a bad team with a few world class individuals. And they can win games due to that.

Also agree on the mental problems of Belgium, Colombia and Croatia But England also lacks quality compared to the rest. Their mentality is actually pretty great. They feel that they can just play no matter what. They have no idea of who they're facing each time and only shit their pants against teams they view as top or rivals, usually when it's a must win, so a knockout game or a tough group stage situation. And they're also hyped as hell, so teams with loser mentality or no mentality at all fear them out of thin air. Just look at Panama. They're quite crap, but they only shat their pants against England, because that's one of the teams they were taught to fear. Belgium or Tunisia don't mean much to them.

Brazil's defence has been as excellent as I was expecting it to be. We'll see if they concede 5 in a half to fucking Belgium or Uruguay/France though :D

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 03:34
I was cheering for Mexico but OMG hate their fans and telemundo even ESPN in the US when they talk to Mexican announcers. One thing to go for your team..... but to shit on a team and a coach for losing to the best team on paper + 5 time champion !!!

some of the reactions is insane !! They are making it seem like Japan knocked them out..... haha or Iran

Moradinho
03 Jul 18, 12:06
some of the reactions is insane !! They are making it seem like Japan knocked them out..... haha or Iran

hey hey hey!:fffuuu:

:oblivious: