PDA

View Full Version : Round of 16: Colombia - England

crzdcolombian
29 Jun 18, 03:46
Round of 16: Colombia - England:pazzini::slick::datass::epicwin:

http://astrokentico-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/stadiumastro/media/wc2018/mainframe/worldcup_2018_logo.png

http://www.tvbet.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Colombia-fans_getty-451173882.jpg

vs

http://cdn.viralscape.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/World-Cup-Hot-English-Girl.jpg

Round of 16, Spartak Stadium Moscow
03 Jul 2018 - 21:00 Local time
Link (https://www.fifa.com/worldcup/matches/match/300331542/#match-squadlist)

Colombia's last 3 results
Japan – Colombia 2 - 1
Poland - Colombia 3 - 0
Senegal – Colombia 0 - 1

Englands's last 3 results
Tunisia - England 1 - 2
Panama - England 1 - 6
Belgium - England 1 - 0

..... just be warned

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9Loa3zXgAA0z5r.jpg

James.....

ScottishInterista
29 Jun 18, 10:33
Lets go Colombia

monster09
29 Jun 18, 10:35
Think Colombia will win. England played well against Panama and needed injury time winner against Tunisia.

Hopefully James is fit to start.

ElDuccio
29 Jun 18, 11:42
England is a top 4 team in this tournament and Colombia was poor.. even with James, its gonna be hard. Still i think it will be like 2-1 for England!

crzdcolombian
29 Jun 18, 15:19
Mina will have the world cups 1st defender hattrick!!!

Look think it’s funny people are saying that Colombia has been shit or Colombia without James has been shit.

James has been injured since the cup started

Game 1 we lost a player at min 3 and gave up a Pk(after all the other pks.... the red was a bit harsh). Can you really say a 10 man Colombia didn’t dominate a 11 man Japan? Seriously? Team got tired and the coach made 2 awful subs. James who couldn’t run because of a calf injury and Bacca when we didn’t have a MF

Game 2.... we have 11 men. Poland did nothing all game. Can’t really judge because Poland was utter shit.they did finish above Denmark also on our side

Game 3.... again plays a injured James who couldn’t walk. Didn’t do anything for 30 minutes then subbed him out. The coach gave Carlos Sanchez another shot. That killed our whole MF. Hopefully he plays Barrios again instead

Because Colombians don’t play in big euro leagues or the EPL don’t make them worse. Or just ask Poland how that logic is.... or France after we bitch slapped them in front of their fans

Weaknesses
- Goalie - Ospina needs to be replaced next cycle. Has been great so far but punches the ball instead of holding it. He also bad coming out of the box(japans 2nd goal)
- LB - Mojica is 2nd string and a very late addition to the NT. Plays more of a LM then a LB role at Gijon in Spain. Without James on the left then it’s a super super weak side that will be attacked. Mojica is great at crossing but totally shit in the past 3 games
- CBs are super super young at 22 and 23
- we play with 1 up top and Falcao way way to slow to play that shit. Coach just won’t give him a strike partner. Without James who technically a false #9 this will be a massive problem
- coaches Hard on for Carlos Sanchez when Lerma and Barrios are much better and younger options who can actually pass
- like Argentina it’s which of the two sides of the coin shows us today.

Positives
- finally Colombia grinds out results even playing ugly
- england won’t bunker or just hack us all game like teams in group stage
- colombia is more experienced
- better coach

Mad Biscione
29 Jun 18, 18:51
Colombia 100%.

Wallace
30 Jun 18, 09:28
Can Colombia win without James?

James alone basically triples Colombo a midfield's football IQ.

Quintero is not bad at it, but you can't clap with one hand.

crzdcolombian
30 Jun 18, 10:41
Can Colombia win without James?

James alone basically triples Colombo a midfield's football IQ.

Quintero is not bad at it, but you can't clap with one hand.

Colombia without James isn’t Panama like people are making it sound. Uribe is one of the best players in Latin America and maybe he can play more of his club role without James.

Read that the coach didn’t want to play James but he wanted to play. If that’s the case that is a lack of balls from the coach and a waste of sub.

To me it more comes down to should this kid ruin his career. I don’t know what dark magic he did to go from
Being injured and can’t play against Japan to running his ass off and being MOM against Poland to injuring himself during the warm up

I honestly don’t see a better shot at ever getting this close to a World Cup win or final. I don’t think he does either so will play even if it cost him his career.

It seeems like he has muscle fatigue injury pretty frequently

Without James we play with 2 strikers or can use Izquerido who plays in brighton in the EPL or Muriel of Sevilla in James role. I prefer Izquerido as he has a higher work rate and can help defend. Another option is to move Mojica the LB up to LM and play the back up lB who is better defensively.

If James wins the World Cup and fks his career think he and all of colombia would be ok with that....

We will never get as strong of a defense again with as solid of a MF(2nd only to Croatia in my opinion) or a striker as lethal as Falcao up top (fine he is on his last legs but watch his goal against Poland and France)

To write colombia off because of 1 player is silly.

England, Sweden, Swiss beatable without James

Croatia, Spain, Brazil, Argentina, France or Uruguay....... we still have a 6’5 CB who we can cross too and a bunch of guys who know how to do it :)

Wallace
01 Jul 18, 07:11
Interesting, I think James is what connects the jigsaw puzzle together for Colombia though.

If you leave your world cup chances to crosses and defenders, you aren't going to get that far. You may be able to win one game with this, but what about the next, what about the game after next?

I doubt this will be the case too, you guys still have Cuadrado, Falcao, etc... Quintero also seems to be in form but I am not sure if he's sufficient for creativity. It shouldn't matter too much though as I imagine against England will be quite an open game.

I don't watch Colombia enough to make a hypothesis, just curious what Colombians think.

wera
01 Jul 18, 14:55
Can't wait for this one. At least 3 goals, i am feeling a 2-2 incoming.

crzdcolombian
01 Jul 18, 15:19
Can't wait for this one. At least 3 goals, i am feeling a 2-2 incoming.

Ref will all be American.... how is that fair? England is the USs favorite parent especially if you like soccer and are white England and the EPL is probably your favorite.

wera
01 Jul 18, 15:25
You are overreacting.

brehme1989
01 Jul 18, 20:33
You are overreacting.

Not really in this case. A US ref in an England game is a bit dodgy.

rsz85
02 Jul 18, 12:21
i hope for a nice Colombian win against this overhyped piece of shit called england

forzainter257
02 Jul 18, 12:35
i hope for a nice Colombian win against this overhyped piece of shit called englandWe have English interists here, don't you think they might get offended?
P/s: but I want Colombia to win

crzdcolombian
02 Jul 18, 12:43
We have English interists here, don't you think they might get offended?

I have no issue with the English.... I just hate their league and national team as it seems like white americans who know nothing about soccer rate them as their real National team and the EPL as the greatest league in the multiverse !!! Thats why most hispanics hate the mexican team as well :) If you live in the US and have to suffer telemundo with their announcers asking Brazilian and Argie world cup winners if Mexico is at the same level or better then Argentina or Brazil :)

forzainter257
02 Jul 18, 13:15
I have no issue with the English.... I just hate their league and national team as it seems like white americans who know nothing about soccer rate them as their real National team and the EPL as the greatest league in the multiverse !!! Thats why most hispanics hate the mexican team as well :) If you live in the US and have to suffer telemundo with their announcers asking Brazilian and Argie world cup winners if Mexico is at the same level or better then Argentina or Brazil :)Lol man I am far away from USA physically and mentally. But I do understand your point. In my country EPL and English football overall is the most popular and when I say I support Inter they start talking shit like serie A is boring, that's why I want Colombia to win England.
Well I probably overreacted to rsz85's comment. He indeed meant football only

Serie A
02 Jul 18, 14:05
England wins this 2-1

crzdcolombian
02 Jul 18, 17:40
England wins this 2-1

Fuck you!!!!

Radamel with a hattrick!!!!!!

Or if all else Fails Mina will score his 3rd header

Mina will be the 1st CB to win the golden boot.

Well unless Belgium wins 8-0 today like we are all expecting. If Lukaku scores 5 that will be hard for Mina to catch up to :)

Serie A
02 Jul 18, 17:55
Fuck you!!!!
Only if you are a hot Columbian chick with a phat ass

Armes
02 Jul 18, 17:55
I just don't know how bookies have given Colombians a 4.0 to win and England smth like 1.7

Intermania
02 Jul 18, 18:28
Only if you are a hot Columbian chick with a phat ass

Colombian not Columbian.

No problem Crzd we got your back

brehme1989
02 Jul 18, 18:40
Colombian not Columbian.

No problem Crzd we got your back

Pun almost triggered, I'll just leave it be :)

InterFCAustin
02 Jul 18, 18:59
Vamos Colombia parcero!!!! 3-1

Ed.
02 Jul 18, 21:09
Colombia to win against England and lose to Sweden.

ElDuccio
02 Jul 18, 21:11
no sweden will win the WC and we can say that italy lost because sweden is too good :work:

yoszee
02 Jul 18, 21:14
Fuck off, Russia will win this world cup.

Shark
02 Jul 18, 21:17
Colombia to win against England and lose to Sweden.

You mixed up Switzerland and Sweden mate. Don't worry, it's a cliché mistake, happens all the time.

Palacio
02 Jul 18, 21:21
Fuck off, Russia will win this world cup.

Are you saying this because of the great skills shown by the Russians or because Russians are your cousins?

J..
02 Jul 18, 21:23
You mixed up Switzerland and Sweden mate. Don't worry, it's a cliché mistake, happens all the time.

Don't use the Danish flag for fuck sake.

Fapuccino
02 Jul 18, 21:24
I just don't know how bookies have given Colombians a 4.0 to win and England smth like 1.7

Usually happens when a ton of people bet on one side, that side gets much lower odds. Bookies don't want to take risks.

That being said Colombia 4:1 is a good bet.

ElDuccio
02 Jul 18, 21:28
Sorry for Crzd if i say this but you all are underrating England...

monster09
02 Jul 18, 21:34
It's been a good world cup, please don't spoil it Colombia.

Fitzy
03 Jul 18, 00:19
A Sweden win into a Colombia win is getting some finger-licking odds for me. Don't fuck it up kents.

Native
03 Jul 18, 09:39
I don't see Colombia winning this at all, but I sure hope they will.

I'd certainly like to see these

https://www.dummysports.com/wp-content/uploads/colombia-top-10.png

for a while longer than these...

http://www.kaserbacher.com/uploads/pics/fan-england.jpghttp://franceinlondon.com/images/editor/football_fan(1).jpg

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 18, 09:49
I just LOL about some of the stories here.Arrogant England etc.Just LOL.They are not in this state of mood for years now.Unless you read crap like Sun and and take that crap seriously.

I like Colombia a lot.Girls from them even more.But today I hope and think that England will go in the next phase.

rsz85
03 Jul 18, 10:14
We have English interists here, don't you think they might get offended?

ofc i meant only the football team (and league)

brehme1989
03 Jul 18, 11:17
I just LOL about some of the stories here.Arrogant England etc.Just LOL.They are not in this state of mood for years now.Unless you read crap like Sun and and take that crap seriously.

Actually, they still are.

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 18, 12:18
Actually, they still are.
No they are not.This people can only be exceptions which every country have.Have a few friends from there and they just mocking around about they NT last few years.Media also pretty much.

This year they have some optimism cause England looking good in first two games with full squad.Its not about game itself and opponents but about determination,spirit and mentality.Something has changed,Southgate brings some good stuff and they can go far this time for real.Also,when was last time that England create so many chances on WC or EC even against opponents like Panama and Tunis?

In this other thread you say Trippier "wasn't really noticed".No,he is just one of the best (F)Bs on the tournament in that two games.I could see that watching games and statistics also can prove that.Also RLC was good as a sub but not that good as a starter last game.Kane score important goal in first match,what else you need from your striker?Imagine this was Icardi for Argentina against Iceland.

I dont know if they will beat Colombia cause they have good team (in weaker form than on previous WC in my opinion) but they have realistic chance to go far.And I will repeat,its not about game itself but spirit and stuff like that in this NT.Even I here in Croatia far from England can notice that in this team.

Before 10 years or even less I also did not like this national team because of the arrogance and stuffs like that but now I see some new winds and for that reason I will cheer for England this time.
I am also for Germany (cause I live here few years) since I started to watch WC and also Argentina (obvious connection with Inter).Don't have problems with that Germany-England rivalry.

My English is horrible and I wrote this much...I'm out :yao:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 13:02
England chose to play Colombia

As a Colombian I hope we win 10-0.

All the media is saying no James it’s an easy win and a easy road to the final. That is gets past Brazil. Look I want Colombia to go win or go home. I want them to win. 2nd place or 3rd place is meaningless to me

In 20 years or 10 years who is going to remember we finished 4th? Everyone remembers who won. Who was the 90 or 94 3rd place team?

But it’s exactly what I wished Colombia would have done before the cup. Thought it was an easy group. We steamroll Japan and then beat Poland. Last game just rest everyone or even throw it if the final 8 game you have to play Germany or Brazil. If England win they look like geniuses and can be in the final 4. If they lose they are stupid cunts who could have been in the final 8 and had a crap WC.

As for the women..... there a plenty of ugly Colombian chick in the US haha that’s why I have a korean wife. If they all looked like they should be in telemundo I probably would have gotten a Colombian one. I also went out of my way to find a hot English chick for the 1st post to not be a douche. Thought hot chicks is better then posting our flags

Too bad I wasn’t able to do the Japan game one :)

Ed.
03 Jul 18, 13:29
Everyone remembers Turkey and Korea in 2002 and Croatia 1998. Everyone will remember if your team is one hit wonder.

Having said that, I wish Colombia to beat England so we can wrap up these European teams quickly. Next will be France to lose against Uruguay.

Mad Biscione
03 Jul 18, 16:29
#anyonebutEnglang

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 17:50
SO EXCITED !!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxvR7ZUjaJk

https://youtu.be/jxvR7ZUjaJk

Please Quintero.... don't shit your pants.... you have been a pecho frio all your career prove everyone wrong !!!

Dylan
03 Jul 18, 18:13
Vamos Shakira

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 18:19
Vamos Shakira

She Cheers for Spain..... Pique given her 3 kids..... but they will all play for Colombia :)

- - - Updated - - -

NOOoooooooooo!!!!!

playing a 4-3-3 ultra defensive MF :( also no James even on the bench

-------------Ospina------------(only goalie we have)
Arias-----Mina------Sanchez----Mojica (strongest D we have)
---Lerma----Sanchez----Barrios (ultra defensive.....not one is offensive)
Cuadrado------------------Quintero
------------Falcao------------

looks like we will bunker and play counter attack :(

hate the formation would be ok if Carlos Sanchez was replaced by Uribe..... but the coach has a hard on for Sanchez

https://youtu.be/k66IBgocXSA[/video[video=youtube;k66IBgocXSA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k66IBgocXSA

Howl
03 Jul 18, 18:41
Its coming home bois

J..
03 Jul 18, 18:46
Forza Colombia.

Devious
03 Jul 18, 18:58
Sosa la bidadeeeee *singing Colombian anthem*

Forza CrzdColombian!

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 18:58
Its coming home bois

You in Colombia atm?

Jnr
03 Jul 18, 19:04
Colombia will knock them out even without James!

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:10
So not a hand ball...

US ref reffing for England.....
Nice

ADRossi
03 Jul 18, 19:10
So not a hand ball...

US ref reffing for England.....
Nice

Oh stop it, every referee on this planet would call that a hand ball.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:11
Oh stop it, every referee on this planet would call that a hand ball.

No the English hand ball on our counter ...

ADRossi
03 Jul 18, 19:12
No the English hand ball on our counter ...

That one I'll give you

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:13
Mina just Raped Sterling....

He like how you like BBC?

ADRossi
03 Jul 18, 19:16
The fighting Crzds are playing some serious counter-attacking, defense first football right now.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:17
Almost shit my pants when Kane went for the header

Howl
03 Jul 18, 19:22
The slightest gust of wind will blow Stirling over.

Seriously, its like he's always playing on ice.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:23
Formation Colombia is playing makes 0 sense with Falcao

Should have been Bacca or Muriel if we are playing this type of Counter game

Looks like we are just trying to try to tire the English out but the formation makes 0 sense

ADRossi
03 Jul 18, 19:29
Kyle Walker is amazingly fast for someone his size.

Palacio
03 Jul 18, 19:34
Formation Colombia is playing makes 0 sense with Falcao

Should have been Bacca or Muriel if we are playing this type of Counter game

Looks like we are just trying to try to tire the English out but the formation makes 0 sense

Collmbia isn’t attacking at all. I think they are waiting for a corner kick. Conserving energy is a good idea.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 19:35
Man i hate that juve cunt cuadrado. I hope someone does a Perisic.

ADRossi
03 Jul 18, 19:40
That was a borderline red card

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:41
Fking idiot !!!

Not the 1st time he done this shit!!

Howl
03 Jul 18, 19:42
Fuck off ref, thats a red.

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 19:42
What an idiot. Needless yellow card and he also misses next round.

AntonTheGreat
03 Jul 18, 19:43
What a dumb dumb, that is way to risky, could have been a red.

Native
03 Jul 18, 19:46
Ummmm almost disliking this Colombia to the point where I want England to win.

Ziyad
He was being pushed by the English player to be fair

ADRossi
This is spiraling out of control.

Ziyad
03 Jul 18, 19:47
Will James get minutes or is he completely out?

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:48
He was being pushed by the English player to be fair

That was a cunty play by Barrios

We wants PkS it looks like

This formation with Falcao makes sense

England playing without a MF

Colombia without attack

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 19:49
Will James get minutes or is he completely out?

He doesn't seem to be on the bench list at all.

Ziyad
03 Jul 18, 19:50
My bad I thought insane him..asking because don’t know the extent of his injury

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 19:51
Boring as fk half

CoolMan44
03 Jul 18, 19:56
Anyone see a replay of that guy from the Colombian staff shouldering Sterling? :lol:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:13
My bad I thought insane him..asking because don’t know the extent of his injury

James is in the stands. He is injured as well as Borja

This is so boring I would have taken a nap already if colombia wasn’t playing

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 20:14
It's like Colombia wants to hold til pk

J..
03 Jul 18, 20:15
This has been boring so far except for a few situations with cunt mentalities from the Colombian defenders.

brehme1989
03 Jul 18, 20:15
Wtf was that?

Maicon
03 Jul 18, 20:16
could you block Kane anymore? shocking marking that

crzdcolombian
How Carlos sanchez !!!

Wow!!!

J..
Penalty! Deserved.

Mad Biscione
What are they doing?

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 20:17
Lol its Carlos Sanchez again

Howl
03 Jul 18, 20:18
Lmaooo sanchez literally jumped on Kanes back and started riding him :lol:

Seriously why do something that dumb in front of the ref.

J..
The Colombians are embarrassing to watch today with their mentality. Play football and don't act and discuss.

Wallace
I swear Colombia football IQ is like 2.5/10 with current players on the field. I give 1 to Quintero and Falcao each, 0.5 to Cuadrado and 0 to every other outfield player.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:20
Wtf was that?

weak free kick

Then super weak Pk

Hopefully our coach makes Changes now!

- - - Updated - - -

Awful PK....

Ospina shouldn’t even moved...

Howl
Fuck yeaaaaaaa brah

brehme1989
Fucking ref, wtf is he doing?

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:21
So that wasn’t a yellow or Red? From Stones?

J..
03 Jul 18, 20:21
Falcao u fucking diver. So tired of all the diving at this WC.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:22
Bacca coming in haha

I give up on the game..... hope Uruguay or Brazil score 50 on these cunts

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 20:23
Bacca coming in haha

I give up on the game..... hope Uruguay or Brazil score 50 on these cunts

Da fuck, they are not going to the finals ffs.

brehme1989
03 Jul 18, 20:25
What a dive by Maguire....

J..
03 Jul 18, 20:26
What the fuck Bacca. Idiot. Just came in and already booked.

chipschups
This WC referee made Orsato like a world class referee. They really abused penalty, VAR, cards like its nothing even Calcio penalty ratio isnt as worst as like this.

crzdcolombian
English diving like they were Brazilians haha

Yea and people say not worry about a US ref this game

Weak Pk that didn’t go to Var
English handball on one of our counters
Stones steps on Falcao....... no yellow

VAR only helps big teamms sure we will get our goal going to Var haha

Maicon
Bacca booked already.. hasn't been on 5 mins

Devious
03 Jul 18, 20:28
This game is fucken pathetic, both teams deserve some red cards, this turning into some boxing match.

Howl
Damn Colombia playing a bit too dirty :lol:

Bacca booked in like 2mins

chipschups
Italy team maybe get 50 pen on this WC since they know all the trick.

Native
03 Jul 18, 20:29
Aand this is where the Colombians start with their aggression and begin blaming the ref for everything. Fuck that pathetic team. They just hate to learn that playing friendlies against EU teams means nothing compared to this.

I hope England wins this to get r3kt another day.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:31
Aand this is where the Colombians start with their aggression and begin blaming the ref for everything. Fuck that pathetic team. They just hate to learn that playing friendlies against EU teams means nothing compared to this.

I hope England wins this to get r3kt another day.

British dive more then the Brazilians

They hit no yellow. We hit they go flying. All our dudes are a foot shorter too

Fapuccino
They just hate to learn that playing friendlies against EU teams means nothing compared to this.

:troll:

yoszee
Colombia need to control their anger.

J..
03 Jul 18, 20:32
The Danish commentators just said that just before Harry Kane went to the penalty spot, a group of Colombian players tried to fuck up the spot by kicking at it in the hope of making it more difficult for Kane to score. I hope this is incorrect as this is a complete lack of respect and fair play.

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 20:32
I remember crzd said with no James you guys can score from corner with 6'5 defenders.

Have you guys had a corner yet? :lol:

yoszee
03 Jul 18, 20:33
Seriously please tell me while this might still on topic.
What is Falcao law?

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:33
This ref voted for Trump he is a racist!!

That not a foul? Seems the same as the Pk

Howl
03 Jul 18, 20:36
Davinson Sanchez has been solid so far tonight.

yoszee
03 Jul 18, 20:40
Hahaha
Cuadrado is worst than Candreva.

- - - Updated - - -

That D Sanchez is a definition of shit.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 20:41
Lmao Lingard :lol:

Him and Dele Alli have been below average, again..

Kenny
03 Jul 18, 20:43
Cuadrado what a fool

Devious
03 Jul 18, 20:44
Cuadrado de merda

Gane
03 Jul 18, 20:44
Lul fuckin Cuadrado

ElDiego22
03 Jul 18, 20:45
Cuadrado :howler:

Howl
03 Jul 18, 20:45
Sub Lingard out already :palm:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:48
Cuadrado de merda

Juve Cunt!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Not a hand?

- - - Updated - - -

Wow...

Pekerman use your 3rd sub you Nazi lPoking cunt !!

Kenny
03 Jul 18, 20:50
Muriel to make from 2 minutes 32 minutes :cool:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 20:53
England spends more time on the floor then Brazil

yoszee
03 Jul 18, 20:53
Oh please, england players dive is the next level of dive.

Devious
03 Jul 18, 20:54
COLOMBIAAAA GOOOOOOOOOL

Kenny
GOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLL

ElDiego22
Holy shit :pokerface:

Azul
Get innnnnn!!

Gane
MINAAAAAA

god damn what a shoot before the goal.

yoszee
And fuck you James.

chipschups
03 Jul 18, 20:55
FUCKK YEAAAAHH!!! WIN THIS CRZDDDD!!!!

Mad Biscione
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

crzdcolombian
Yerry Amina god mode

Fapuccino
LMFAO

firmino
03 Jul 18, 20:56
there are two things almost certain in life: sanchez will fuck up, mina will score a header.

brehme1989
I love you crzd

Kenny
Dat shot before the corner.
holy fuck

ADRossi
Seriously please tell me while this might still on topic.
What is Falcao law?

It's when you pump up a player because their nationality is the same as yours.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 20:57
Dw guys it's still coming home :oblivious:

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 20:57
I remember crzd said with no James you guys can score from corner with 6'5 defenders.

Have you guys had a corner yet? :lol:

They only needed 1 corner lol

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 20:58
It's coming home lads.

J..
03 Jul 18, 20:58
Damn this is intense.

Jnr
03 Jul 18, 20:59
Not the best season in Barca, but the guy is having huge World Cup.

AntonTheGreat
03 Jul 18, 21:00
This has been one of the more exciting world cups that I can remember. Favorites loosing, close games, PK's, and we are still in the round of 16!!

Bravo Columbia, lets see what happens now.

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 18, 21:00
Win on penalties.Mark my words.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:01
It's coming home lads.

To Barranquilla!!!

That was a bullshit Penalty... and a bs free kick before that English are diving cunts

Colombia will win with the Ref helping England and without James!!!

It’s our time!!!

But holy Shit Pickford.... hats off to you homie!! To stop that rocket from Uribe

yoszee
Woah, Mina is huge.

Azul
After seeing the replay I believe Trippier could have done better, yes the ball comes fast but it’s not high enough, he misjudge de bounce and completely missed the approach on the ball.

Jnr
03 Jul 18, 21:02
What the hell is Cambiasso doing with Colombia lol?

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 18, 21:02
That was a bullshit Penalty... and a bs free kick before that English are diving cunts

Colombia will win with the Ref helping England
Big LOL.

Devious
03 Jul 18, 21:03
Ilcuchu :proud:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:03
Then when all hope was lost...mina, son of Yepes picked up his father's sword...England the enemy of the free peoples of Conmebol was defeated.

chipschups
03 Jul 18, 21:04
What the hell is Cambiasso doing with Colombia lol?

Assistant manager

yoszee
03 Jul 18, 21:04
Wow, english commentator on my local tv is salty as fuckm

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:05
Young fouls Barrios.....

Ball given to England haha

Worst ref ever

Coasterfreek
03 Jul 18, 21:05
Clutch

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:08
I hate this Us ref and the English.... take the English dick out of your mouth !!

You already gave them a Pk what more can you do for them

- - - Updated - - -

Good people give Falcao your strength

https://media.giphy.com/media/fC6iq97qte56o/giphy.gif

Wallace
03 Jul 18, 21:09
Come on get more corners Colombia

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:11
Another. Thing the ref fkd colombia. On

Devious
03 Jul 18, 21:12
Yepes was a great CB, didn't know Mina is his son.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:13
Shit, this aint lookin good :megusta:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:15
Corner!!

Minas coming :)

- - - Updated - - -

Davison Sanchez stop heading the ball!!!

All headers are exclusively for Falcao or Mina!!!

You cost us 2 goals!!!

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 21:16
Yepes was a great CB, didn't know Mina is his son.

Neither does Yepes.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:20
Man Tigre that’s was a bad miss!!!

Sharpen those claws homie....

1 isn’t enough for you at a WC!!

- - - Updated - - -

Neither does Yepes.

Yepes was white he is just new Yepes and Davison is the new Iván Cordoba

But black and stronger :)

Devious
03 Jul 18, 21:23
Stop spreading lies crzd

Ilcuchu again :proud:

aymantawil
cambiasso man of the match

Native
Colombia with that Belgian troll goal in injury time.

They are starting to deserve it though. England lost it

Bluenine
03 Jul 18, 21:24
Cambiasso ain't doing that bad on his first assistant coaching job.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:30
Colombia and England forget they have a 4th sub

Ok just shit myself a bit on that cross

Devious
03 Jul 18, 21:30
Titanic's chick almost score

Besnik
03 Jul 18, 21:31
Walker is a cunt, hate him so much for his dirty game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:33
Dier what the fuck man

Free header :palm:

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:37
How is that not a corner!!!

Wow ref!!

- - - Updated - - -

We played with 10 agaIsnt Japan

Playing England who have 12 is utter bullshit

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:39
We literally have the worst penalty shootout record in the world cup.

It's a guaranteed loss if it goes to penalties.

https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1460542390930s.jpg

Azul
03 Jul 18, 21:39
Good news for England, it’s not Ricardo on goal this time.

Native
03 Jul 18, 21:40
Damn. Exciting...

Devious
Lol I forgot Howl is English

Hey Howl, how are yo?

crzdcolombian
We literally have the worst penalty shootout record in the world cup.

It's a guaranteed loss if it goes to penalties.

https://i.4pcdn.org/tv/1460542390930s.jpg

Shouldn’t have gone to Pks

Ref was on England’s side

bS Pk
Stones steps on Falcao
The LCB Of england heads the ball to the corner but not a corner

So Var? Going to be used to help anyone other then the Big league teams?

Palacio
03 Jul 18, 21:43
As I said Southgate thought colombia would be a walk in the park and I hope he gets humilated.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:43
Lol I forgot Howl is English

Hey Howl, how are yo?

Im shitting bricks fam.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:44
Kane has a cunty face he will miss!

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:44
Shouldn’t have gone to Pks

Ref was on England’s side

bS Pk
Stones steps on Falcao
The LCB Of england heads the ball to the corner but not a corner

So Var? Going to be used to help anyone other then the Big league teams?

We had some calls go our way, not the pen though, that was legit. And tbf that dude with the headbut should have got a red.

Devious
03 Jul 18, 21:50
Paraatoo

- - - Updated - - -

Wtf lol

Native
03 Jul 18, 21:52
Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowl!

J..
03 Jul 18, 21:52
Ciao Colombia

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 21:53
ITS COMING HOME

crzdcolombian
Bullsht game!!! Fk fifa Var and this ref

Devious
Well, that escalated quickly.

Congrats to Howl and hard luck crzd!

brehme1989
Fucking fuck. Undeserved once again for England.

Howl
03 Jul 18, 21:54
OHHHHH MYYYY GODDDDDDD

ITS COMING HOME BOIS :epicwin:

Coasterfreek
Bye Colombia

ADRossi
:lol: I love it

ElDiego22
03 Jul 18, 21:55
Fuckin Bbilan cunt missed :mad:

Mad Biscione
03 Jul 18, 21:55
damn it

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 21:56
We had some calls go our way, not the pen though, that was legit. And tbf that dude with the headbut should have got a red.

He tripped on himself for the PK

So the 2nd goal when Englsnd threw the ball in Colombia stole
It and scored ... how wasn’t that a goal! If Argentina or Brazil did it which they have against us it counts.

So when a player heads the ball to a corner why does his team get a goal kick? Is that a new rule too?

Yea I agree the head butt was a red but so was Stones stepping on Falcao ear!

J..
03 Jul 18, 21:58
England finally managed to win a shoot out contest in WC history.

Colombia fighted well and I can't stop thinking what James would have meant for the team.

firmino
03 Jul 18, 22:00
glad to see crzd is still among us. :pazzini:

i would be tempted to say that we'll have a croatia-england semifinal but in this world cup there is no way of predicting anything

SiamoNoi
I knew it!What mental strenght in this team https://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/hail.gif

crzdcolombian
England finally managed to win a shoot out contest in WC history.

Colombia fighted well and I can't stop thinking what James would have meant for the team.

Not playing with 3 DMs and actually going to win from
1st minute would have changed shit

It was a slow Quintero and Falcao vs the English defense. Nothing was ever going to happen

Bright side No more José Pekerman. That means no more Bacca or Carlos Sanchez.

Jnr
03 Jul 18, 22:01
Without James, tough shit. Sweden will show that you dont need a sleeve tattoos to get to semis. Blonde hair will do. :yao:

ElDuccio
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qlKU2ZaU34

Bacca king of (bad and invalid) penaltys :lol:

Howl
He tripped on himself for the PK

So the 2nd goal when Englsnd threw the ball in Colombia stole
It and scored ... how wasn’t that a goal! If Argentina or Brazil did it which they have against us it counts.

So when a player heads the ball to a corner why does his team get a goal kick? Is that a new rule too?

Yea I agree the head butt was a red but so was Stones stepping on Falcao ear!

Sanchez wrestled him and literally rode him like a horse at the end :lol: I don't know how he keeps starting.

Stones lifted his leg and clipped Falcaos head, if that was seen as malicious then its a yellow probably.

The throw in incident was wierd, but two balls were in play no? I dont know what happened there but even the Colombian players didnt really complain about that one. Agree to disagree, I guess.

Hard luck dude, that shit was intense.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 22:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qlKU2ZaU34

Bacca king of (bad and invalid) penaltys :lol:

He kicked it directly at the fking goalie!!!

Mind blown

Pharaoh
03 Jul 18, 22:02
lol.

Dylan
03 Jul 18, 22:09
I understand you might have bigger concerns on your mind crzd, but your frequent hyping of Mina's headers made me put 5 euro on him to score anytime @19.00 with my free bet so thanks :slick:

ElDuccio
03 Jul 18, 22:22
I understand you might have bigger concerns on your mind crzd, but your frequent hyping of Mina's headers made me put 5 euro on him to score anytime @19.00 with my free bet so thanks :slick:

was is not own goal?

Dylan
03 Jul 18, 22:26
was is not own goal?

Nah, as long as the original shot is on target any deflection that goes in still counts as a goal for the attacking player.

Also, too late now I quickly withdrew the winnings to my bank account.

Matt90
03 Jul 18, 22:37
I feel sick, the media will be even more unbearable now. What a mess at the end that muppet toe punting it off the bar, then the Merda player with a garbage penalty straight after.

Big Willy
03 Jul 18, 22:44
Te quiero Colombia.

Fuck England so much.

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 22:51
Colombia was rocked by a Harry Kane.

Wobblz
03 Jul 18, 22:54
What a shitty game. I'm desperate for a shot of morphine so I can forgive the world for taking away two whole hours of my life.

Both teams were utter shit, especially Columbia - Stoke-like display. Long balls and brainless play. Still, you can be happy - whole Sofia was seemingly cheering and hoping for a Colombia win, which is amazing since everyone here is an EPL fan.

ElDuccio
03 Jul 18, 23:04
people saying im annoying with my icardi "hate"... and this people hateing EPL are not annoying? Too read things like "Harry kane is not world class" and stuff like that... are you fucking serious? :lol: Maybe stones might be not good enough, Henderson.. i dont know, but please not Harry Kane.

I know that people hates EPL fans because some of them are hyped... but that dont means that every EPL player is shit and their league just sucks. Same thing with England.

crzdcolombian
03 Jul 18, 23:26
people saying im annoying with my icardi "hate"... and this people hateing EPL are not annoying? Too read things like "Harry kane is not world class" and stuff like that... are you fucking serious? :lol: Maybe stones might be not good enough, Henderson.. i dont know, but please not Harry Kane.

I know that people hates EPL fans because some of them are hyped... but that dont means that every EPL player is shit and their league just sucks. Same thing with England.

We don’t play in the EPL

Icardi is on our team

Our captain and best player

So Icardi being our top scorer and you don’t like him? That probably what rubs people the wrong way....

I am more annoyed that some of you think Lauro will be better then Icardi and have never seen him

- - - Updated - - -

Last team that openly screwed Colombia with the Refs help lost 7-1 at home :)

Come on Sweden ....... :)

brehme1989
03 Jul 18, 23:26

Except the fact that England sucks.

I struggle to believe that Jesse Lingard signs his tax form as "professional football player".

ElDuccio
03 Jul 18, 23:38
We don’t play in the EPL

Icardi is on our team

Our captain and best player

So Icardi being our top scorer and you don’t like him? That probably what rubs people the wrong way....

I am more annoyed that some of you think Lauro will be better then Icardi and have never seen him

- - - Updated - - -

Last team that openly screwed Colombia with the Refs help lost 7-1 at home :)

Come on Sweden ....... :)

Well im not one of them, never said that Lautaro will do better.

Icardi - Ok, but i never said that he sucks like people said to Harry Kane.. I only said that he is not irreplaceable and that i would accept 110M ..true thing is that some inter fans wants to make me hate him. But at the end i only want to see Inter winning.

And what does this mean we dont play EPL? It´s like saying Inter is better than Real Madrid only because youre Inter fan

SiamoNoi
03 Jul 18, 23:39
I feel sick, the media will be even more unbearable now. What a mess at the end that muppet toe punting it off the bar, then the Merda player with a garbage penalty straight after.
Funny thing lots of people here cheers for Croatia and don't know how hilarious were media here.Annoying as hell.English media is nothing compared to the media here.If they write in English you will hate this team so much.As I hate them.Because of corrupted people and mafia in Croatian Football Federation,thieves on the field,disgusting media and moral scum here in Croatia who support crime in football and this country.Actually,this NT is pure trash as one of this Godzilla vs. Megalon or something movies.

Ed.
03 Jul 18, 23:56
Funny thing lots of people here cheers for Croatia and don't know how hilarious were media here.Annoying as hell.English media is nothing compared to the media here.If they write in English you will hate this team so much.As I hate them.Because of corrupted people and mafia in Croatian Football Federation,thieves on the field,disgusting media and moral scum here in Croatia who support crime in football and this country.Actually,this NT is pure trash as one of this Godzilla vs. Megalon or something movies.

It is sad honestly to see you hate your NT that much. No other FA is more corrupted than Indonesian FA. They were even banned from international competition for few years by FIFA due to corruption issue. Yet, Indonesians still support their countrymen to the fullest.

brehme1989
04 Jul 18, 00:02
I missed some parts of the game and I hear that Colombia had a goal disallowed or something. Can't find the video though.

chipschups
04 Jul 18, 00:05
Both japan and colombia end up tragic after get a false hope.

JJM
04 Jul 18, 00:35
I'm sorry for Colombia...fucking England trolling it's way through this way

Adriano@10
04 Jul 18, 01:27
Just realized today that cuchu was assistant of pekerman made me even more sad to see colombia go out!

Ed.
04 Jul 18, 01:53
It is worth noted that England hasn’t scored a goal from open play for 2 games in a row.

Fapuccino
04 Jul 18, 02:01
It is worth noted that England hasn’t scored a goal from open play for 2 games in a row.

IT'S COMING HOME!

Dylan
04 Jul 18, 02:14

Penalties and corners, the cornerstone of long term success against top quality opposition. Have they scored from open play against anyone other than Panama?

Doffy
04 Jul 18, 02:26
i was actually kind of rooting for england. like 1% :lol:

seriously this world cup is farce. straight up. all the cool countries are out, or not even in it. :pokerface:

also, senegal not advancing because of yellows is tragic. for once there was an african country with some firepower and decent talent on and off the pitch and they get send home because a demented ref gave them to many yellows. overal; not impressed, pretty damn boring.

also, the final will be between croatia and brazil. remember where you heard it first !

Eddie
04 Jul 18, 02:27
Pekerman fucked up. We could have won this but he decided to play 3 Dms. This was a chance of a life time to get far in the World Cup and he blew it. We should have played how we did against Poland.

Ed.
04 Jul 18, 02:28
Penalties and corners, the cornerstone of long term success against top quality opposition. Have they scored from open play against anyone other than Panama?

I even considered corners as open play, but England would have lost today had there been no penalty.

England is also the only remaining team that has conceded goals in every matches. That means they would have to outscore their opponents by scoring 2 or 3 goals. Sweden has conceded only against Germany so far.

ADRossi
04 Jul 18, 03:06
I think Sweden will break down this English side, which has looked dreadful in 3 of 4 games now.

Wallace
04 Jul 18, 05:05
We can only hope...

If not then hopefully Russia will.

Pharaoh
04 Jul 18, 07:48
Holy shit Columbia NT are the biggest sore losers, every single article I've read post game is them complaining about something

okay we get it the ref sucked blah blah blah blah so annoying to read

Matt90
04 Jul 18, 08:00

If you lived in the UK you would understand the horrible horrible coverage the England team get. Spending knockout ties pre and half time coverage watching the team play ping pong rather than covering the game in hand, moaning constantly about diving players in other teams yet two of their own try to cheat to get penalties, they say nothing. Presuming they are better than Columbia, Sweden’s, Croatia etc despite having a worse WC record than all of them in recent times. Just basically looking down their nose at everyone, along with their moronic fans who only know Ronaldo and Messi outside of ‘da best league in da wurlllddd’. Thanks Columbia for making the next 4 days and potentially longer nigh on unbearable.

wera
04 Jul 18, 08:27
Fucking hack Harry Kane scoring from two penalties again. 6 goals in 3 games, horrible stats.

(he is lucky af)

SiamoNoi
04 Jul 18, 10:13
It is sad honestly to see you hate your NT that much. No other FA is more corrupted than Indonesian FA. They were even banned from international competition for few years by FIFA due to corruption issue. Yet, Indonesians still support their countrymen to the fullest.
Indonesian players stole money from his own club (one of two most popular in Croatia) with mafia boss and then lied about that on the court?I dont think so.And now,how can anybody cheer for this kind of people.They do not represent my country,it's not my NT.And this is just one of hundred examples.But yeah,its sad situation.

If you lived in the UK you would understand the horrible horrible coverage the England team get. Spending knockout ties pre and half time coverage watching the team play ping pong rather than covering the game in hand, moaning constantly about diving players in other teams yet two of their own try to cheat to get penalties, they say nothing. Presuming they are better than Columbia, Sweden’s, Croatia etc despite having a worse WC record than all of them in recent times. Just basically looking down their nose at everyone, along with their moronic fans who only know Ronaldo and Messi outside of ‘da best league in da wurlllddd’. Thanks Columbia for making the next 4 days and potentially longer nigh on unbearable.
Yeah,same thing here."We" are supposedly already in final.Just waiting for opponent.

Native
04 Jul 18, 10:43
Lmao Failcao crying about the ref and how he "naturally favoured England because he's American and speaks English"... :lol:

Every fucking ref would have spoken English and I don't think he favoured England, in fact he helped Colombia by not giving them a well deserved red card on multiple occasions. Colombia screwed themselves by playing anti football while that was totally unnecessary.

Deserved win for England. Now I reeeaally want to see Sweden make it to the semis.

SiamoNoi
04 Jul 18, 10:53
Yeah,first chance for Colombia in 81.min.England was excellent in defensive transition and they make zero dangerous situations on counter attack.Also,that jumping around referee was annoying as face of that Juve cunt.

also, the final will be between croatia and brazil. remember where you heard it first !
Nah,I said that before a week.Hope I'm wrong.

ElDuccio
04 Jul 18, 11:23
Semi finals will be Uru Bra, Eng Cro.... already said it before the round of 16 was starting. For now it seems like my prediction is going to happen, lets see.. final i said Bra-Eng with Brazil wining probably..

Wallace
04 Jul 18, 13:01
Probably not, Brazil doesn't have enough EPL players.

Players like Fagner will be outright destroyed by Sterling.

Fapuccino
04 Jul 18, 15:34
Probably not, Brazil doesn't have enough EPL players.

Players like Fagner will be outright destroyed by Sterling.

I'm glad us fellow Brazilians can discuss the nature of these matches, due to the fact we're both from a World Cup-winning country. Otherwise we'd be banned from the forums.

ElDuccio
04 Jul 18, 16:01
i´m from 2 world cup winning nations :work:

Pharaoh
04 Jul 18, 20:05
I’d love a Belgium England rematch in the final =D

crzdcolombian
06 Jul 18, 22:55
Holy shit Columbia NT are the biggest sore losers, every single article I've read post game is them complaining about something

okay we get it the ref sucked blah blah blah blah so annoying to read

How was Baccas goal disallowed?

The corner that he English player did. was a goal kick.

The ref wasn’t ready for a game like that. I mostly blame the coach for the shit formation he went out with

brehme1989
07 Jul 18, 10:26
Is there a video of that disallowed goal? Still cannot find it.