03 Jul 18, 16:27
Contract has been deposited with the league:

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a/calcio-mercato?squadra=inter

Mad Biscione
03 Jul 18, 16:27
please be great :megusta:

DARi0
03 Jul 18, 16:39
Welcome and wish you many trophies @ INTER.

I`m sure you`ll be great :datass:

Linege
03 Jul 18, 16:44
same with politano, calshio fodder

dont know what people see in him, guys like him should be loan to some bologna first

kurt0411
03 Jul 18, 16:46
I don’t see an in between with this guy. Either he will become one of the best strikers in the world or he will flop massively

yoszee
03 Jul 18, 16:51
It's obviously only that two options, right? :yao:

ElDiego22
03 Jul 18, 16:55
Perisic - 9ggolan - Lautaro and Icardi CF :drool:

chipschups
03 Jul 18, 16:57
LM10 as Lautaro Martinez >>>>>>>>> LM10 as Leo Messi

qb4ever_2k
03 Jul 18, 16:57

dont know what people see in him, guys like him should be loan to some bologna first

Next Gabigol, i doubt he's even ready for Bologna, should send him to serie b or greek league first.

TheNetworkZ
03 Jul 18, 17:03
please don't be ruben botta

Howl
03 Jul 18, 17:08
Yea Boiii.

I've only watched YouTube highlights, so my opinion means jack shit, but I think he'll become a top class player. Everyone is saying good things about this guy, even Tevez comparing himself to him.

This transfer window has been great, but would have been perfect if we got Rafinha & Cancelo.

JJM
03 Jul 18, 17:18
the lot of you will suck his dick in 3,2,1...:awwyeah:

the Skriniar of forwards...

yeah I have the cojones to say this! :work:

EL TOOOOOOOOORRRROOOO!

Shark
03 Jul 18, 17:32
I'm gonna ignore the highlights I've seen of him and trust that he was chosen by Sabatini, chased by Alt. Madrid and praised by Tevez.

Live up to the hype please. Welcome!

ElDuccio
03 Jul 18, 17:40
Lautaro is only 20, Tevez at 20 years played for Boca Juniors..so i hope he is more then Tevez.

danz
03 Jul 18, 17:45
He looks like to dribble balls a lot. Hopefully not " dribbled "to another club because of flop so hard. 1 thing for sure is he not gonna dribble like his youtube video in Italian League :epicwin:
Welcome and good luck!!

Nero Indigo
03 Jul 18, 18:19
I hope we got lucky with this dude. Wishing him the best #forzainter

Palatiga
03 Jul 18, 18:55
barring injuries, and fuck up FIF jinx, this dude will belong there in LGI

Expect 3+ backhell goals, 5+ banger, and a bicycle kick a season

Fapuccino
03 Jul 18, 18:59
please don't be ruben botta

That guy's career was doomed for us the moment he was given his first name.

MakavelInterista
03 Jul 18, 23:18
Like Politano, I think this will go down a very smart, shrewd signing (although for different reasons)

First, it allows us to offload Eder, who's not completely useless but doesn't have much upside and will NEVER challenge Icardi for a starting spot.

Second, it puts a LOT of pressure on Icardi. We have until the 15th to see if a P$G or RM comes along with 110 mil to buy him (which they won't), and now Icardi will have to prove he is worth a new contract, with Lautaro breathing down his neck.

Oh, Icardi's not performing, or missing sitters? Bench him and start LM. Harsh, but we had nobody we could do that with last year.

The kid also seems flexible and able to play multiple positions. Playing style is remniscient of Aguro/Tevez, second striker or strike. May be able to play as an outside forward, RF kind of position (probably not as an out and out winger, but why not? If there's injuries, start him a game, who cares? He's young and fast, let him explore his strengths and weaknesses).

Particularly with versatile players like Asamoah (LM, LWB, LB, CM), Perisic, Skriniar (can play DM), DDA (anywhere across back-line), potentially Florenzi (RB, RWB, RM, CM), we can probably switch from 3-5-2 to 4-3-3, 4-2-3-1, or even 4-3-2-1 Christmas tree mid-game and it seems like he may have a position in all of them. This is very valuable, particularly with a solid, tactical coach like Spaletti.

The price seems good for what we got him for, considering BVB bid way higher than we did but it was already a done deal. Considering their player evaluations and development the last few years, they probably think he's a stud which is a good thing (thanks Milito).

All in all, seems like a good signing. Won't have pressure to perform as he won't be a starter but there will be time for him to play (as long as Spal trusts him somewhat), looks versatile, good price, may be super valuable if he performs (esp in Champion's League), and finally puts pressure on Icardi to perform every game.

Would love to see him and Icardi be an awesome 1-2 punch striker combination for years to come both at Inter, and hopefully the National Team.

Can you imagine the next World Cup, if Argentina can string some good defenders and midfielders, having them play a 4-3-1-2 with Messi in the hole and LM and MI9 up top?! Would be deadly!!

JJM
04 Jul 18, 00:23
https://www.inter-news.it/files/2018/07/Lautaro-Martinez-Instagram.jpg
He announced himself...too excited he couldn't wait...

am I too bold to call him the new Argie star?! He and Icardi to rock Italy and Argie NT if those fuckers wake the fuck up and they send Higuain,Messi and Maradona to hell!

Icardi-Lautaro
Dybala

is what Argie NT should do in the future...

Puma
04 Jul 18, 00:35
Welcome Lautaro! Here's hoping you get a game this season!

JJM
04 Jul 18, 01:11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyhEUUBXcOg

this guy is fucking cray cray..PAZZA INTER JAJAJA!

Michael
04 Jul 18, 06:52
https://scontent-sjc3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36559793_1567370813388590_4025720645231837184_o.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=291b6432b97cf043daaaf7145a17e6ff&oe=5BE862D3

INTER POINTING TOWARDS ITS NUMBER 10

Finally, Spalletti has his Lautaro "The Bull" Martinez who is worth 111 million euros.
The 20-year-old's contract was submitted yesterday. He was "locked up" by Ausilio in February.
Can complement Icardi and already has a super clause.

The fans of Racing in Bahia Blanca, his city, greeted him a week ago by organizing a party with autographs for everyone and also many photos for souvenir: “Thank you Lautaro! Good luck and we will follow you as always. This is not a goodbye but more of a ‘see you soon.’” From Argentina to Inter, Lautaro is ready to open new chapter in his career. On Monday, the contract that will link him to Inter was submitted to the league office: the former forward of Racing has signed a contract until 2023 at 1.5 million per season; the release clause of 111 million is also confirmed, one more million than that of Icardi.

The number 10: between stars and flops

Lothar, the winner - There was no fixed number but Matthaeus won a lot with the number 10, including 1989 Scudetto.
Ronie, the first - Ronaldo arrived in 1998 and in his first year, he took the number 10. Afterwards, the number 9 was his.
Sneijder, the treble winner - The Dutch, arrived in 2009, was one of the heroes of Mourinho's treble in 2010.
Joao Mario, the disappointment - Joao arrived in 2016 and was very disappointed. He went to West Ham on loan. He is now back but will leave again.

Lautaro Martinez had his first taste of Italy at the end of May when he was here for medical and contract signing, also for the first words (“Inter, we will return to the top, I have never been this happen in my life”), but now it really gets serious. He will arrive in Milan again and for good between Saturday and Sunday: Monday the Argentinian will be at Appiano Gentile for training camp. Il Toro (Bull) will wear the number 10 shirt although he is actually a pure forward, a true number 9. He will be available at Spalletti’s disposal, all 20 years of force, of power (172 cm, 80 kg), as well as the ability to do many things for himself and also for the team.

AUDITION - Lautaro Martinez is the player that started the 2018-2019 shopping campaign. The special feeling that Inter sporting director Piero Ausilio had for the player turned into signature. The Inter transfer market man sealed the deal by the end of January and immediately flew to Buenos Aires to close everything for Martinez, on whom there were Atletico Madrid of Simeone and Real Madrid of Zidane.

This happy ending was the result of vice president Zanetti’s charisma and the much beloved legendary forward Diego Milito, technical secretary of Racing and great sponsor of Lautaro. In front of Ausilio’s eyes, Lautaro did a fantastic audition: three goals and one penalty earned against Huracan. Two from his left foot although he is right footed, plus a counterattack similar to Palacio, the famous compatriot of Lautaro like Manu Ginobili, the basketball legend, the sport that challenged football as his number one passion for 15 years. Deal was made for 25 million.

And to think that he was rejected by Boca Juniors (“They said that I was not fast and was not worth of their club”). Lautaro-mania spread all over Argentina: 13 goals in 21 league games, 5 in Copa Libertadores, the dream of national team call-up and the first training session next to Messi. There was hope of going to World Cup in Russia but it was shut down by the rejection of national team coach Sampaoli with much regret and pride for the shirt that Lautaro has admired so much since he was a kid.

EXCEPTION - So far, Inter have treasured 707 Serie A appearances with Asamoah (230), De Vrij (95), Nainggolan (286) and Politano (96), Lautaro will have to prove that he is the chosen one for our football. Spalletti has not seen him play live but he knows Lautaro well: “He is strong technically, very solid physically and has the right mentality. He is a mobile player who can also play as a second forward if necessary.” Martinez came on the scenes last season playing in a 4-1-3-2 formation in an attacking pair with Lisandro Lopez. And at Inter, he can be used in two different ways, obviously always in close contact with Icardi, in an all Argentinian attack that promises fireworks. “I cannot wait to play with Mauro, it will be fantastic. I think we are absolutely complementary to each other,” he said a few weeks ago. Lautaro can either play next to Mauro or just a bit further back as a trequartita. Inter are betting on their new number 10.

TheNetworkZ
04 Jul 18, 07:52
0 minuti

JJM
04 Jul 18, 10:35
No one posted this yet... Shame
Well luckily you have me
Huehue

Eeeell Toooorooo! https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180704/b2522a9341ca101d0cf6625857e534b0.gifhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180704/fc262edacaf51f4664f606d43fc469d6.jpg

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Besnik
04 Jul 18, 10:56
Not sure if he did that on purpose or it was a fluke, but either way that was savage

Pajo
04 Jul 18, 10:56
Dont know the guy, but from what I can see (stat and videos), he seems like a player with pace and great first touch, but awful passing and finishing. Yeah he scored lots of goals, but he also missed quite a lot and his passing is bad.

Hopefully he settles fast coz we need player of his profile. And hopefully he can co-exist with Icardi.

Demokritos
04 Jul 18, 11:01
Dont know the guy, but from what I can see (stat and videos), he seems like a player with pace and great first touch, but awful passing and finishing. Yeah he scored lots of goals, but he also missed quite a lot and his passing is bad.

Hopefully he settles fast coz we need player of his profile. And hopefully he can co-exist with Icardi.

He looks more like a vice-icardi

I4E
04 Jul 18, 12:14
Lorryyyyyyyy

I'll even accept Lozza maaaate

Il Drago
04 Jul 18, 12:20
LAUTARO MARTINEZ IS A NERAZZURRI PLAYER!
#WelcomeLautaro, the 20-year-old Argentine forward has signed a five-year contract with Inter

MILAN - Lautaro Martinez is officially an Inter player. The Argentine forward has signed a contract with the club that runs until 30 June 2023.

Born on 22 August 1997 in Bahia Blanca in the province of Buenos Aires near to the border with Patagonia, Lautaro started to play football for local side Club Atletico Liniers before joining the academy of Racing Club de Avellaneda. On 1 November 2015, he made his first team debut just after turning 18, coming on in the 80th minute against Crucero del Norte and in what seems like a twist of fate, he replaced Inter icon Diego El Principe Milito.

A year later, on 19 November 2016, Lautaro scored his first goal in professional football as Racing drew 1-1 away at Huracan. He developed extremely rapidly as can be see in his statistics, he finished the 2016-17 season with nine goals in 28 matches. There was a notable improvement in 2017-18 when he scored 18 (including five in the Copa Libertadores) from 28 appearances.

A rising star of Argentine football, Lautaro became known as El Toro and he continued to show his potential for the Seleccion’s youth sides. In 2017, he took part in the Under-20 South American Championship, finishing as top scorer with five goals. He also featured in the Under-20 World Cup, scoring two goals in two matches. On 27 March 2018, he made his debut for the senior team, coming on for Gonzalo Higuain in the 59th minute of a friendly against Spain.

The Argentine forward stands at 174 centimetres tall and he’s a modern player who is capable with both feet. He’s quick and physically strong and able to play as both a centre-forward or a second striker. After being monitored by various European clubs in the past months, El Toro is now ready for a new adventure with Inter. #WelcomeLautaro to the Nerazzurri!
https://www.inter.it/en/news/63221/lautaro-martinez-is-a-nerazzurri-player

- - - Updated - - -

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhQKO50WsAAdNlm.jpg

Pajo
04 Jul 18, 12:27
He looks more like a vice-icardi

Yup. I dont think he can play on the wing or even as SS. Looks like a pacey No. 9.

JJM
04 Jul 18, 12:37
Except he played with Lisandro López in a pair in attack as the SS at Racing in a 4-1-3-2 formation. Guys don't talk about things you ain't sure about...

qb4ever_2k
04 Jul 18, 12:39
Yup. I dont think he can play on the wing or even as SS. Looks like a pacey No. 9.

It's true that he's been playing #9 lately but more as a target man than a pacey poacher. Being a focal point for long balls is pretty crazy given his size, dude's got quite a fighting spirit and never hesitate to get in a physical battle. He presses like a madman too.

Native
04 Jul 18, 12:41
Great news! Curious to see how he will do here though. The lifestyle and level of the game in Europe aren't exactly comparable to what he's used to now, but his skills do look very promising.

JJM
04 Jul 18, 12:44
Lionel Messi 10
Lautaro Martinez 10

LM#10

Dat marketing potential tho mmm

Pajo
04 Jul 18, 13:11
Except he played with Lisandro López in a pair in attack as the SS at Racing in a 4-1-3-2 formation. Guys don't talk about things you ain't sure about...

I havent seen him, that's why I said from stats and youtube :D I don't judge the guy nor know his style obviously.

ScottishInterista
04 Jul 18, 13:13
Never watched him play but im sure he will lead us to the treble next year

DARi0
04 Jul 18, 13:23

:yao:

Next Gabigol, i doubt he's even ready for Bologna, should send him to serie b or greek league first.
Ready for Bologna? :awyeah: He will DOMINATE Serie A.

https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6420245989453635584

qb4ever_2k
04 Jul 18, 13:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HW2s83ve3M

The concept is there but I feel the execution toward the end of the vid is a bit underwhelming.

Adriano@10
04 Jul 18, 13:37

Freaking mario mandzukic is playing on the wing and is doing quite well there and his caracteristics are even less made to be played out wide.

Really dont see why he should not be able to play as WF or SS.

Eddie
04 Jul 18, 13:38
Lol the fake cartoon graphic looked better than the real one.

I'm a little scared that he won't play much. The best position would be SS, but we would have to change formations and I don't see that happening.

I just hope he gets a proper chance to play a few games in a row.

Pajo
04 Jul 18, 13:39
Freaking mario mandzukic is playing on the wing and is doing quite well there and his caracteristics are even less made to be played out wide.

Simply not his position? It's like wanting Aguero to play there. He CAN, but he's not at his best there. It's awful idea to rotate a players position much especially when he is young.

If he is a CF/SS (central player), he should play as one.

JJM
04 Jul 18, 13:50
Icardi-Martinez
Peri-Nainggolan-NotCandreva
Brozo
4manDF

4-1-3-2
Is the solution for our forward pair. Maybe not start games like this but if we are chasing some result...

Wobblz
04 Jul 18, 13:54
More like 4-3-1-2

Icardi - Lautaro
Perisic
Gagliardini - Brozovic - Nainggolan

Sokrates
04 Jul 18, 14:06
More like 4-3-1-2

Icardi - Lautaro
Perisic
Gagliardini - Brozovic - Nainggolan

Perisic behind the striker doesn't work

FIF at his best Don't know a player, but judge him from stats and youtube :work:

I havent seen him, that's why I said from stats and youtube :D I don't judge the guy nor know his style obviously.

Bluenine
04 Jul 18, 14:35
Lets hope he is as good as people say he is. And I hope he can play well as a RW or no 10, because if he is CF back up he will rot on the bench.

Adriano@10
04 Jul 18, 14:51
Simply not his position? It's like wanting Aguero to play there. He CAN, but he's not at his best there. It's awful idea to rotate a players position much especially when he is young.

Again thats BS! He is young and he can learn there are many young players who have to develop outside of their preferred role because they have some one way better in front of them.

Winger was not Etoo s position neither was it Tevezs position and it for sure is not Mandzukics position yet all these players preformed very well outside of their natural position. Also people need to stop acting as if there is only one way to play as a winger or one way you can succeed in any given position.
Wether he or anybody succeeds in any given position depends just as much on what the team needs and what the coach wants out of this position as it depends on the individual skill of the player.
This is not fucking chess where if your a runner you can just move diagonal and thats it.

As far as i know he has speed he can dribble and he can shoot so except for the crossing he has everything needed to succeed as a WF.
Also IMHO at his age Playing time is most important id rather have him get minutes as WF than him sitting on the bench waiting for icardi to get injured.

Also how many full games of his have you guys seen that are sure he wont be good at WF or that he must play CF/SS to reach his potential?
Pretty sure nobody in here has seen enough full games(Fuck highlights),to actually make the judgement wether or not he can play outside of the CF/SS position.

Bottom line i have not seen much of him but if Mandzukic can play on the wing successfully than i m sure this kid can do so to.

Dogen
04 Jul 18, 17:06
Welcome Lautaro Martinez.

This is an exciting signing: I trust the hype and all the good things they said about his “mentality”.
But it won’t be easy for him.

Like wearing the number 10 shirt for Inter wasn't enough in terms of pressure to handle, in his first season of European football, “El Toro” Martinez has to pick up the baton from a Serie A legend who did wonders in Europe... and it's obvious who I'm talking about.

Not Milito, but another "Bull", the original: “Il Toro di Sora” Pasquale Luiso, the man who silenced Stamford Bridge with Vicenza in the 1997/98 Cup Winners' Cup (well, at least for a few minutes) and scored a legendary bicycle kick against Milan with Piacenza (to fire Tabarez).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cR1e0InyZc

Seriously, give him time (and space to charge).
Forza Toro (di Bahia Blanca)

Tanel
04 Jul 18, 19:29
I do love the determination in his eyes. The way he celebrates reminds me of my favorite celebrations in Inter shirt that have been by Milito (Derby in 2010). This kid has the same passion.

Nero Indigo
04 Jul 18, 19:40
I hope he turns into something special for us! And I mean that in a good way. Welcome Lautaro, and more importantly, best of luck! #ForzaInter

Guz
04 Jul 18, 20:05
Welcome Toro!!!

https://media.tenor.com/images/a2995f5ffe20aafe6d5e10843fc2ecc6/tenor.gif

Honestly, I've never watched him play other than in highlight reels, so I won't comment on the technical facets of his game. I've seen a couple of interviews he gave back in Argentina, though, and he struck me as a very humble and determined guy.
I don't want to get ahead of myself, but I got the same vibe I did when I heard Skriniar talking about Inter for the first time (U21 Euro 2017). Now it's up to him to prove me right once again.

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 07:03
FIF at his best Don't know a player, but judge him from stats and youtube :work:

Again, I DON'T JUDGE HIM! I havent seen him play to know anything about him. Just talking... Theoretically, for most cases.

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 07:23
Again thats BS! He is young and he can learn there are many young players who have to develop outside of their preferred role because they have some one way better in front of them.

Of course he can. But doesn't mean he will. Many players succeeded when they changed position, but also many failed. It's a 50-50.

Winger was not Etoo s position neither was it Tevezs position and it for sure is not Mandzukics position yet all these players preformed very well outside of their natural position. Also people need to stop acting as if there is only one way to play as a winger or one way you can succeed in any given position.
Wether he or anybody succeeds in any given position depends just as much on what the team needs and what the coach wants out of this position as it depends on the individual skill of the player.
This is not fucking chess where if your a runner you can just move diagonal and thats it.

Eto was different story. He wasn't individually good on the wing. But it was what the team needed, and he succeeded there. If you ask me, i'd never put Etoo on the wing as he is half the player he really is as CF. Tevez never ever played on the wing, he was most of a centrally oriented player, a roaming SS, or some may even say AM. in Juve they played 3-5-2/4-3-1-2, he was always one of the forwards (SS). Mandzukic is similar as Eto. He helps the team there, he is doing a great job, but he is way way better CF. Just see difference in numbers from his first season with us (mostly played on the wing), and second season (mostly played as CF).

Except maybe Mandzukic, others were not really good examples to give. I can give you other examples that prove the opposite. Forlan, Aguero, Higuain (natural LW, much better CF), Jovetic, Raul Jimenez, rodrigo from Valencia... All these are/were quality, were tried on the wing, and failed miserably, more or less.

Also how many full games of his have you guys seen that are sure he wont be good at WF or that he must play CF/SS to reach his potential?
Pretty sure nobody in here has seen enough full games(Fuck highlights),to actually make the judgement wether or not he can play outside of the CF/SS position.

Zero :lol: Im not sure of anything, im talking in theory. If Spalletti thinks he can succeed there or is even better winger than a CF/SS, fine by me. I have nothing against. What i'm saying is that most players tried on the wing and are natural CF/SS failed there. And i'm not sure that if this guy is better CF/SS, should be played as a winger for the sake of playing, since that can very well fuck him up. It's always 50-50, but i'd wait to see him play and Spalletti's judgement.

Palatiga
05 Jul 18, 07:28
Lionel Messi 10
Lautaro Martinez 10

LM#10

Dat marketing potential tho mmm

Dont forget Luca Modric 10
He’s in good company
I bet my left nut in 7 years he will be better than modric and messi

monster09
05 Jul 18, 07:32

It's a good idea tbh. When the #9 position is locked, then it isn't bad idea to play youngster in different position. It's good to see the game from different role, he can learn a lot, especially thinking what runs striker should have made to help winger or how should striker help out winger.

Also it should be good to improve his overall game.

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 07:35
It's a good idea tbh. When the #9 position is locked, then it isn't bad idea to play youngster in different position. It's good to see the game from different role, he can learn a lot, especially thinking what runs striker should have made to help winger or how should striker help out winger.

Also it should be good to improve his overall game.

I assume you missed the next post where I explained why i'm generally against this idea.

Also, the wing position is also locked, more or less. Perisic is there. I think Lautaro should be paired with Icardi, i.e. we change formation to accommodate both. Spalletti said we will play with 3 men defense, and even tho i don't think it will be our main position, I think 3-5-2 will be often used.

Palatiga
05 Jul 18, 07:59
Reddit comment about LM10 *take it with a grain of salt*

This kid probably my favorite young talent to come out of South America. And I'm shocked to see a Serie A team finally going after a payer who will soon be a world class elite striker.

There have been mentions of him being as the same style of Aguero - I respectfully disagree. To me, and this is probably because I have a few decades under my belt, but to me he's like a mix of Crepo and Lavezzi. He possesses the positional gift that makes him a top poacher, but a smart one just like Crespo. And has the tank movement inside the box of Lavezzi. And of course the precision shot of both players.

I'm curious to know how much he was sold for? Does anybody know? I'm sure Racing kept a nice chunk of ownership percentage for the next sale.

In which he think we got him for such a low price
(True considering rodrygo and vinicius sold around 45 millions as a 16 y.o)

Another conment from the same poster after someone said he is similar to aguero but with better passing

I don't completely disagree with you in that they play with a very similar low center of gravity, but that's where the comparison with Aguero stops as Aguero does not possess the strength that Lautaro possesses, that in itself is a huge difference. That alone makes them very different types of players. And both nicknames, Toro and Tanque can be said are very similar.

Also in addition with the comparison with Crespo, IMO, makes him a complete striker. Dare I say better than Aguero. I think he can be better than Aguero but only time will tell.

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 08:02
Well, if he is a 75% the player Kun is, then we have a monster :D

monster09
05 Jul 18, 08:03
I assume you missed the next post where I explained why i'm generally against this idea.

Also, the wing position is also locked, more or less. Perisic is there. I think Lautaro should be paired with Icardi, i.e. we change formation to accommodate both. Spalletti said we will play with 3 men defense, and even tho i don't think it will be our main position, I think 3-5-2 will be often used.

Fair enough.

I'm assuming your next post is about players who didn't play as wingers, that's a good point but we have to consider each players as separate cases, especially young players.

For example players like Henry, Suarez, RVP, Griezmann, even Ronaldo all played as wingers/wide forward before moving centrally. Suarez was both though, he was playing both positions.

Like you said 3-5-2 should be a good option, especially with de Vrij signing.

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 08:07
Fair enough.

I'm assuming your next post is about players who didn't play as wingers, that's a good point but we have to consider each players as separate cases, especially young players.

For example players like Henry, Suarez, RVP, Griezmann, even Ronaldo all played as wingers/wide forward before moving centrally. Suarez was both though, he was playing both positions.

Like you said 3-5-2 should be a good option, especially with de Vrij signing.

That's true. Never said it wont work, just that im generally against changed positions of players, since most that started their career centrally have a problem adapting to a wing position. I have also a feeling players that started on the wing accommodate centrally much better than the other way around. The best example there is Higuain, natural LW, became 5x the player as a CF. Of course there are those you posted as well.

monster09
05 Jul 18, 08:12
That's true. Never said it wont work, just that im generally against changed positions of players, since most that started their career centrally have a problem adapting to a wing position. I have also a feeling players that started on the wing accommodate centrally much better than the other way around. The best example there is Higuain, natural LW, became 5x the player as a CF. Of course there are those you posted as well.

Yeah fair enough.

And btw Welcome back. :D

Pajo
05 Jul 18, 08:24
Yeah fair enough.

And btw Welcome back. :D

Might be temporary. Dev and Nate were said i wasnt around, had to cheer them up a bit :D

monster09
05 Jul 18, 08:26
Might be temporary. Dev and Nate were said i wasnt around, had to cheer them up a bit :D

Well Dev came back just weeks back. Looks like too many posters are inactive now.

wera
05 Jul 18, 08:56
I find it telling that some people return here when Inter comes back to CL football.

Pharaoh
05 Jul 18, 09:01
I find it telling that some people return here when Inter comes back to CL football.

you were gone for like 90% of this year :P

wera
05 Jul 18, 09:19
Being banned is not voluntary thing.

Alex de Large
05 Jul 18, 09:23
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7AP5XLNV8M

CafeCordoba
05 Jul 18, 10:23

Honestly speaking, I'm more interested in Inter now that there's some sense in this thing. I have so small amount of free time in my life these days that I don't want to spend that to the shit Inter has provided in recent years.

Gloryhunter or not, but the quality of life for me is important. :lol:

Armes
05 Jul 18, 17:44
ok shitpost right here but has anyone else noticed he looks a bit like a psycho, imma rape u kinda smile?

syrus
05 Jul 18, 17:49
ok shitpost right here but has anyone else noticed he looks a bit like a psycho, imma rape u kinda smile?

Hahahaha

Ronin
05 Jul 18, 17:51
Hope defenders get the same vibes as you.

Universe
05 Jul 18, 17:54

100%. In fact, Fitzy sent me a text about that this very morning:

http://i68.tinypic.com/2z3s3nk.png

wera
05 Jul 18, 18:10
Uni, which disease did Shaun's mother gave you now? Hopefully you are alright.

I4E
05 Jul 18, 18:23

WTF are you two doing up at 3am on a non-footballing night ?

Also, fuck Cuntafone

Wobblz
05 Jul 18, 21:03
You guys are cute. Chatting in the middle of the night, sharing moments. Wish I could be in love right now.

dynasty27
05 Jul 18, 21:04
Whenever a new player arrives or is rumored everybody be like he looks like well he kinda looks like... Well as far as Lautora is concerned he actually looks like: http://forzainterforums.com/showthread.php?14277-Malcom-de-Oliveira&p=1710719&viewfull=1#post1710719

J..
05 Jul 18, 22:07

The same was said with Gabigol. I hope we have learned it this time.

Dylan
05 Jul 18, 22:20

So because Gabigol failed on the wing no young forward should ever be placed on the wing?

Pharaoh
06 Jul 18, 02:22

the real gold is the following texts LOL

chipschups
06 Jul 18, 07:33
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhZPSqRXkAEf3Qh.jpg

This should ended the debate

Adriano@10
06 Jul 18, 08:30

Well gabi did not fail as a winger he faild as a professional footballer!
If lautaro is on the same level then it does not matter where we ll play him cause he ll fail anyways!

Pajo
06 Jul 18, 09:33
So because Gabigol failed on the wing no young forward should ever be placed on the wing?

Much, much better players than Gabigol failed on the wing :D Now again, not saying Lautaro will fail, but i'd let Spalletti be the judge of that. Usually natural central players adapt pretty hard on the wing, already explained.

InterFCAustin
06 Jul 18, 21:10
So he just landed in Milan....wasn't he there couple days ago for the presentation and stuff?
Im confused...he went back to Argentina for one day. and flew back to Milan again?:brozo: seems like a lot of un-necessary traveling back n forth.

Starmo4
06 Jul 18, 21:35
Does pictures are when he was in Milan moths ago. Thay just posted it after is all official

JJM
06 Jul 18, 22:09
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36694703_10157656171333696_1504130532408033280_o.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=19aab12b2f6bf52e008350d4495b5508&oe=5BE45C26

JJM
09 Jul 18, 16:46
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36846170_2207650446124816_2964542644249690112_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=8f5743ec0933161cdf49ab2175b08dad&oe=5BE70D17
only one thing happens to you at Rube...you get nuts and arrogant bastard

Besnik
09 Jul 18, 16:54
Thats stupid and makes no sense

JJM
09 Jul 18, 19:13
Thats stupid and makes no sense

no? at a club that is proud of their blood CL win,god knows how many rigged Scudi...winning by all costs...sure,they are a moral church for all of us...
Dybala is on Neymar level of diving...

oh so apparently he scored 2 goals in training and everyone was jaw dropping in awww...strangely

Besnik
09 Jul 18, 22:27
no? at a club that is proud of their blood CL win,god knows how many rigged Scudi...winning by all costs...sure,they are a moral church for all of us...
Dybala is on Neymar level of diving...

oh so apparently he scored 2 goals in training and everyone was jaw dropping in awww...strangely

I don't know what you are saying but the point was Dybala-Martinez comparison, which to me is pretty lame. Dybala has been a crucial player for Juve in those years and he was also outstanding with Palermo as well. He was kicking ass in Serie A at his early age. Despite that he wasn't a regular starter with Juve lately, he has still managed to win matches on his own when came in from bench.

And yeah, he is dives like hell but he's a maestro. I would have much more respect for him if he wouldn't dive.

On another note, Lautaro is just beginning a new adventure, in a completely different league, so putting him in the same line with Dybala is plain stupid IMO.

Provenzano
12 Jul 18, 13:32
https://preview.ibb.co/nfZNz8/36952498_1981401171910012_8599993465536774144_n.jp g

- - - Updated - - -

https://image.ibb.co/bFFbsT/36946608_1832943510101775_7740684098607251456_n.jp g

ScottishInterista
12 Jul 18, 15:16
He really does look like a massive pedo doesnt he.

ElDuccio
12 Jul 18, 15:57
more like a criminal.. but still better then a pussy like Nagatomo.

JJM
12 Jul 18, 20:13
DESPA FUCKING CITO GUYS! REALLY?! HAHA

but cool they are having this great squad building /team chemistry

ForzaNerazzurro
12 Jul 18, 21:01

I would've terminated my contract on the spot tbh

YoramG
12 Jul 18, 21:02

Is this Despacito 2?

Sassuolu
13 Jul 18, 06:45
more like a criminal.. but still better then a pussy like Nagatomo.

It's more than likely that Nagatomo can kick your ass.

America
13 Jul 18, 06:50
Knowing Inter's consistent rep of getting butt fucked in the transfer market, I think he'll flop

but my optimism is showing and I think he'll be a top 5 scorer this season and do great things in the long run.

Pajo
13 Jul 18, 07:11
:pedobear:

ElDuccio
13 Jul 18, 11:52
It's more than likely that Nagatomo can kick your ass.

yeah but i don´t earn 2,5M every year like this clown

ElDuccio
14 Jul 18, 22:16
No one talking about Lautaro after the first game? He did a really good job, i already like him.

Devious
14 Jul 18, 22:18
Please do talk, how was he?

ElDuccio
14 Jul 18, 22:31
Please do talk, how was he?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvGLPtqteEw

He had 1 goal and 3 shots (the last one it was a miracle by the keeper, really good reaction)

Really interessting. Strong, good positioning, good dribling...and grinta! Good game.

We need to remember that this guy never played in Europe and is very young. I was not really expecting to see him already at the top! Hopefully he will continue, i don´t want to hype too much from this 45 minute

thoriq_r9
15 Jul 18, 08:12
Left a very good impression. He knows how to make a yard of space to set up a shot. I think he had 5 shots in that half alone, 4 of which on target. I'd be interested how Spalletti can accommodate both Lautaro and Icardi playing together, because we will have two elite shooters to pounce on any opportunities.

Ronaldo
15 Jul 18, 09:02
Let's not overhype and end up expecting a lot from him. This was his first friendly for us against a swiss team.

I remember being impressed by Longo in preseason only to end up being extremely disappointed once the season started.

Candreva Crosses
15 Jul 18, 14:12
New Palacio for our Icardi? Imagine the 3-5-2

Bring back Mazzarri

Ronin
15 Jul 18, 14:13
I remember being impressed by Longo in preseason only to end up being extremely disappointed once the season started.
I mean, you had expectations on a guy called Longo. It's kinda your fault for being disappointed. :lol:

ElDuccio
16 Jul 18, 00:59
LauTORO!

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DH2Nt_3XYAAfMq8.jpg

Kakaroto
16 Jul 18, 02:43
Having bull horns on your head and being Icardi’s buddie I hope he doesn’t have a hot girls friend.

Anne Marie
16 Jul 18, 05:17
Having bull horns on your head and being Icardi’s buddie I hope he doesn’t have a hot girls friend.
Could we stop this? none of us sleeps with either Wanda or Maxi. “Stealing friend’s wife’ is a general common sense taboo, but it cant be used to judge every case. People suffer enough from those ‘common senses’. Icardi is our captain and till this day, he deserves his position.

junior55
19 Jul 18, 14:20
When i used to judge his YouTube clips i said here (in the transfer rumor thread) that he falls too quickly.
Judging by his 2 first friendlies i am still of the same opinion.

He kinda looks like he needs more base body strength as he really seems to lose equilibrium too easily

chipschups
19 Jul 18, 14:33
Now I know why they called him Il Toro, man this kid really like a bull just pressing and forcing forward eventho there is thick wall in front of him lol few month under Spalletti he will start understand to fit his playing style to be more effective and not wasted energy for nothing.

ElDuccio
19 Jul 18, 20:42
When i used to judge his YouTube clips i said here (in the transfer rumor thread) that he falls too quickly.
Judging by his 2 first friendlies i am still of the same opinion.

He kinda looks like he needs more base body strength as he really seems to lose equilibrium too easily

Almost every team has this kind of smart player. Sometimes it´s disgusting, sometimes it helps you to dont loose the ball. I dont have a problem with it, only players like Neymar or Cuadrado are too disgusting and risks always the yellow card for diving.

Back to Lautaro - What i saw is that he generelly never wants to loose the ball. He´s ball handling is special, he is really a Toro (bull)!

wicked wizard
19 Jul 18, 21:44
Could we stop this? none of us sleeps with either Wanda or Maxi. “Stealing friend’s wife’ is a general common sense taboo, but it cant be used to judge every case. People suffer enough from those ‘common senses’. Icardi is our captain and till this day, he deserves his position.Na, icardi is a young handsome rich footballer he could have his pick of many, many sexy girls, but to take his best friends wife and kids is one of the most disgusting things you can do as a man. 99% of the time I couldn't give a shit what a footballer does in his private life am not that invested into the sport like that, but in all my life of watching football icardi has got to be my most hated footballer and the most i find hard to cheer on.

Candreva Crosses
19 Jul 18, 22:21
Oh shut the fuck up already it happened years ago

.h.
19 Jul 18, 22:25
something about how good krasic is too?

Wobblz
19 Jul 18, 22:41
Na, icardi is a young handsome rich footballer he could have his pick of many, many sexy girls, but to take his best friends wife and kids is one of the most disgusting things you can do as a man. 99% of the time I couldn't give a shit what a footballer does in his private life am not that invested into the sport like that, but in all my life of watching football icardi has got to be my most hated footballer and the most i find hard to cheer on.
You're contradicting yourself by saying that he's a "young, good-looking rich guy" and then that he's disgusting for taking a, let's be honest, not the typical WAG (talking about looks here) with the burden of another mans kids. Exactly, he could've fucked 11s his whole life and not mary some "average" ho. Maybe it isn't all about the looks, don't you think?

I mean, I don't give a fuck about all the gossip and technicalities, but women aren't cattle. It's not his "best friend's wife" and I doubt even Maxi was his "best friend" to begin with :yao: On the contrary what he did takes a lot of balls, to love someone and be with someone you know will get you in a shitload of trouble and flak from people like yourself.

Anyway, none of our business really. If anything it's between them and Maxi, but I honestly hope he forgot about that whole ordeal a long time ago and found a woman much much better than Wanda for himself.

At the end everything is temporary anyway. I suppose if/when those two break-up it will be Adriano 2.0. So I hope they're happy together for at least another 10 years.

wicked wizard
19 Jul 18, 23:04
Oh, if him been young handsome and rich and then decided to settle with some not so pretty old bird with ten kids I would big him up, I wouldn't my self like, but I would big him nevertheless. But his best friends, or just friends old wife with ten kids? Nah, fuck that. You shouldn't even do nothing with one of you friends ex's. Anyway like you said, it's not our business, but it does goes to show what kinda of a guy he is. That's why old school guys like Maradona can't stand the cunt, no matter how good of a footballer he is.

CoolMan44
20 Jul 18, 00:25
Na, icardi is a young handsome rich footballer he could have his pick of many, many sexy girls, but to take his best friends wife and kids is one of the most disgusting things you can do as a man. 99% of the time I couldn't give a shit what a footballer does in his private life am not that invested into the sport like that, but in all my life of watching football icardi has got to be my most hated footballer and the most i find hard to cheer on.

Tell us how you feel about Ryan Giggs.

wicked wizard
20 Jul 18, 00:49
Tell us how you feel about Ryan Giggs.Absolute scum bag of a man United player

varmin
20 Jul 18, 10:46
Oh, if him been young handsome and rich and then decided to settle with some not so pretty old bird with ten kids I would big him up, I wouldn't my self like, but I would big him nevertheless. But his best friends, or just friends old wife with ten kids? Nah, fuck that. You shouldn't even do nothing with one of you friends ex's. Anyway like you said, it's not our business, but it does goes to show what kinda of a guy he is. That's why old school guys like Maradona can't stand the cunt, no matter how good of a footballer he is.

Maradona is a drug addict and his opinion is a utter crap. And you cannot judge people's personality based on some news in media. Ok, Icardi got his friend's wife but if both of them (Icardi and Wanda) are much happier together and living in some kind of harmony, where is the problem?! If their attraction (intentionally don't use the word love ) is much stronger than Wanda - Maxi, what shall they did?! Suffering because she is with some other guy? The women are not belongings to state that Icardi stole her, or taken her or that she belongs to someone. This is so stupid statement.
And because all of this drama was inflamed by the media with only reason to get more interest, respectively more money doesn't make Icardi a bad person. There are many other footballers, stars and ordinary people who are looking like a model for perfect husband / wife but in reality are fucking cheaters even worst sometimes.

Luka
20 Jul 18, 11:00
Absolute scum bag of a man United player
Why scumbag? I know very little of Giggs. Just got curious.

Vintage
20 Jul 18, 11:06
Why scumbag? I know very little of Giggs. Just got curious.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3031770/Ryan-Giggs-apologises-brother-Rhodri-eight-year-affair-wife-four-years-bedding-final-time.html

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

junior55
20 Jul 18, 12:26
Almost every team has this kind of smart player. Sometimes it´s disgusting, sometimes it helps you to dont loose the ball. I dont have a problem with it, only players like Neymar or Cuadrado are too disgusting and risks always the yellow card for diving.

NO , you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that he falls to get a penalty/free kick etc. I would actually be ok with that if done with style.
What i mean is that he actually drops because he is unable to handle the physical contact , the quick change in direction , shooting the ball on a difficult position etc.

Look at his next match from this point of view and you will notice the same.

Bellator
20 Jul 18, 13:23
Yeah, I noticed that too. He can't keep his balance with the ball in tight spaces.

ElDuccio
20 Jul 18, 13:29
yeah but sometimes he sarches for the contact because he already knows that he can´t pass the player

Zoro
20 Jul 18, 21:26

I guess I gotta explain this again for the 50th time on this forum, till people like you understand and accept what are the FACTS. Maxi cheated on Wanda Nara numerous times, in fact their marriage ended with this as one of the main reasons with the courts ruling in favour of Wanda. Icardi was the friend of two people Maxi AND Wanda, he saw one friend be a complete piece of shit and scumbag to his other friend. In fact Wanda has come out and said that whilst she was in the next room looking after her kids Maxi was in the next room fucking some woman. There were also rumours (so far this is all facts) of him being violent with her too. Wanda and Icardi got together AFTER that marriage ended. Two friends fell in love and got married. That is all. I'm not surprised that piece of shit Maradona is supporting a wife beating adulterer tbh. But I am surprised by the Argentinian coaches keeping their best number 9 out of the team routinely. I'm more surprised by people like you supporting the piece of shit Maxi Lopez, who the fuck cheats on their wife as she looks after their kids in the next room, that's literally disgusting.
Again Icardi did not just "bang his friends girl", he fell in love with a woman married her took on her kids as he should in such a situation and has two of his own with her and treats his family right. Icardi is 10x the man Maxi will ever be as a human and as a footballer.

Candreva Crosses
20 Jul 18, 23:42
I guess I gotta explain this again for the 50th time on this forum, till people like you understand and accept what are the FACTS. Maxi cheated on Wanda Nara numerous times, in fact their marriage ended with this as one of the main reasons with the courts ruling in favour of Wanda. Icardi was the friend of two people Maxi AND Wanda, he saw one friend be a complete piece of shit and scumbag to his other friend. In fact Wanda has come out and said that whilst she was in the next room looking after her kids Maxi was in the next room fucking some woman. There were also rumours (so far this is all facts) of him being violent with her too. Wanda and Icardi got together AFTER that marriage ended. Two friends fell in love and got married. That is all. I'm not surprised that piece of shit Maradona is supporting a wife beating adulterer tbh. But I am surprised by the Argentinian coaches keeping their best number 9 out of the team routinely. I'm more surprised by people like you supporting the piece of shit Maxi Lopez, who the fuck cheats on their wife as she looks after their kids in the next room, that's literally disgusting.
Again Icardi did not just "bang his friends girl", he fell in love with a woman married her took on her kids as he should in such a situation and has two of his own with her and treats his family right. Icardi is 10x the man Maxi will ever be as a human and as a footballer.

But but but he fucked his woman :lol:

Shit people are retarded

Hasan
20 Jul 18, 23:45
Why scumbag? I know very little of Giggs. Just got curious.

If I remember well he did some seriously sick things to his own brother.

CafeCordoba
21 Jul 18, 15:13
Zoro, could you give more information about that. I mean is there some stories in internet or other sources. I've never read that side of the story i.e. the full story. And if you decide to reply, can you do that to Icardi thread.

Harpsabu
21 Jul 18, 15:54
If I remember well he did some seriously sick things to his own brother.

He fucked his brothers wife. Now thats a scumbag

rfU
21 Jul 18, 16:30
Again Icardi did not just "bang his friends girl", he fell in love with a woman married her took on her kids as he should in such a situation and has two of his own with her and treats his family right. Icardi is 10x the man Maxi will ever be as a human and as a footballer.You're taking side like you were there or like you know both personally. From what i've read, Maxi is a piece of shit. But this definitely isn't a good look for Icardi (tattooing his Maxis kids on his arm wtf!). Under no circumstance should you bang / fall in love with your best friends wife. Pussy is pussy, there's plenty to go around, especially for a professional football player.

chipschups
21 Jul 18, 17:00
"Everyone speaks about the Wanda issue without knowing the truth. When I started with her I played alongside Diego Milito, [Javier] Zanetti, [Esteban] Cambiasso, [Walter] Samuel, and they all knew the story because I told them," he fired to Fox Sports.

"I was a friend of the couple, an acquaintance, and it was all very normal. After that, Wanda split up and we kept in contact, and it just happened".

"I fell in love, that's something you should judge solely on its own merits. But [Lopez] was not my best friend, nothing like that. We were colleagues in Sampdoria, nothing else."

If Zanetti and all of our legend Asado clan know and approve their relationship even let Icardi being Captain for a years. The question is WHO ARE YOU BTW still mocking their relationship which at the same time you all disrespecting Zanetti and co. Do you think if Icardi is the scumbag like you all meant it, those asado clan would let him stay at inter let alone approving him as team captain.

rfU
21 Jul 18, 18:18
If Zanetti and all of our legend Asado clan know and approve their relationship Where does it say they approved? Maybe they weren't best friends but they were friends and team mates. I believe they had a mentor-mentee relationship at Sampdoria. But it's the guys wife. And she's not exactly Charlize Theron. Personally I don't find her attractive, shes a 3 or 4 / 10 in my area. Must have a hell of a personality I guess. Too many fish in the sea to embroil yourself in this bullshit situation.

wicked wizard
21 Jul 18, 21:09
Again Icardi did not just "bang his friends girl", he fell in love with a woman married her took on her kids as he should in such a situation and has two of his own with her and treats his family right. Icardi is 10x the man Maxi will ever be as a human and as a footballer.How very moving I have tears in my eyes. I don't care if maxi was having gay gang bangs every night and given Wanda 50's house wife slaps because she didn't cook what he wanted for dinner, it's none of my business. You don't fucking take your friends wife then Mary her and fucking bring up his kids!!! This shouldn't even be having to explained ffs.

ElDiego22
21 Jul 18, 21:23
Why y'all talking about Wanda? Keep this thread clean!!!!

Cómi
21 Jul 18, 21:25
How very moving I have tears in my eyes. I don't care if maxi was having gay gang bangs every night and given Wanda 50's house wife slaps because she didn't cook what he wanted for dinner, it's none of my business. You don't fucking take your friends wife then Mary her and fucking bring up his kids!!! This shouldn't even be having to explained ffs.

Maybe when you're a child things are black and white like that, but adulthood is shades of gray.

Nero Indigo
21 Jul 18, 21:27
So he knew Maxi, and when they broke up, he "kept in touch" with the ex-wife and fell in love :lol: yeah. That's definitely a bitch move to me.

Look, the only thing I don't like is if they're freezing him out of the team because of it. That's bullshit!

However, his relationship was built on some fucked up shit I would never do, and most of you talking wouldn't either.

It's also none of our business if they roll like that. I'd rather talk about how he can't directly dribble or create his own shot :D

dynasty27
21 Jul 18, 21:44
So he knew Maxi, and when they broke up, he "kept in touch" with the ex-wife and fell in love :lol: yeah. That's definitely a bitch move to me.

Look, the only thing I don't like is if they're freezing him out of the team because of it. That's bullshit!

However, his relationship was built on some fucked up shit I would never do, and most of you talking wouldn't either.

It's also none of our business if they roll like that. I'd rather talk about how he can't directly dribble or create his own shot :D
Lautaro Martinez?

to keep it somehow on-topic ffs, all this can be regarded as advice for the maturing Lautaro going forward

Eddie
21 Jul 18, 21:48
Ok..... back to what matters... how did he play today??

America
21 Jul 18, 21:53
I didn't know Martinez played at Sampdoria and also stole Maxi's wife~~

fr keep it on topic some people dont really give a fuck about Icardi's personal life

Anyways, Martinez looks sharp and much better than Gabigol, atm. 2 for 2 in friendlies, I believe. Just hope he can continue it, when it matters.

Nero Indigo
21 Jul 18, 21:59
Damn you guys went so far off topic that I thought I was in Icardis thread :lol: sorry for the mix up.

Dogen
21 Jul 18, 22:08
Back in topic (aka, back to the only "horns" [corna] that should matter)

https://i.imgur.com/kG5FXpi.jpg

Devious
21 Jul 18, 22:21
Scored a couple in two games, the last time that happens was in 2010 preseason, one of the braces were in Bilan, and his name was Milito.

Im starting to have feelings for the Toro.

Palacio
21 Jul 18, 22:36
Scored a couple in two games, the last time that happens was in 2010 preseason, one of the braces were in Bilan, and his name was Milito.

Im starting to have feelings for the Toro.

He seems to have the concentration and hard work of Militto.

chipschups
21 Jul 18, 22:53
I will say again, this kid is BULL

Where does it say they approved? Maybe they weren't best friends but they were friends and team mates. I believe they had a mentor-mentee relationship at Sampdoria. But it's the guys wife. And she's not exactly Charlize Theron. Personally I don't find her attractive, shes a 3 or 4 / 10 in my area. Must have a hell of a personality I guess. Too many fish in the sea to embroil yourself in this bullshit situation.

Icardi been inter for 5 years so do Wanda, if Zanetti and asado clan not say bad thing about them nor want infiltrated their personal life like that crackhead Maradona why OTHER PEOPLE feel they have right to say bad thing about their personal life. This like show some Interisti act and behave like that crackhead Maradona more instead being classy and Gentleman like Zanetti.

Anubis
22 Jul 18, 03:15
El Toro looking good. Kids got a bright future. So far he's as advertised.

And since this thread went off topic. Fuck Maxi. If he didn't want to lose his woman to his bff, shouldn't have been cheating on her.

Candreva Crosses
22 Jul 18, 04:05
How very moving I have tears in my eyes. I don't care if maxi was having gay gang bangs every night and given Wanda 50's house wife slaps because she didn't cook what he wanted for dinner, it's none of my business. You don't fucking take your friends wife then Mary her and fucking bring up his kids!!! This shouldn't even be having to explained ffs.

Do you even read what you write yourself?

thoriq_r9
22 Jul 18, 05:25
Didn't get to watch a large portion of the second half. Did he get to play together with Icardi at some point?
He seems very promising, and it would be a waste to limit him only as Icardi's sub or player that we put in when we need to throw the kitchen sink at the opponent's defence.

chipschups
22 Jul 18, 05:41
Didn't get to watch a large portion of the second half. Did he get to play together with Icardi at some point?
He seems very promising, and it would be a waste to limit him only as Icardi's sub or player that we put in when we need to throw the kitchen sink at the opponent's defence.

He replacing Icardi

Vertigo
22 Jul 18, 06:16
Yea lets play 4-2-4 to utilize both toro and icardi. :trollol:

rfU
22 Jul 18, 08:17
Not a fan of play acting. Hope it's not a 'thing' with him. We've had enough ass holes at the club.

A.l.i
22 Jul 18, 09:38
This guy's intensity is just wow. He sure is a fighter.

Demenza Senile
22 Jul 18, 11:32
NO , you misunderstood me. I didn't mean that he falls to get a penalty/free kick etc. I would actually be ok with that if done with style.
What i mean is that he actually drops because he is unable to handle the physical contact , the quick change in direction , shooting the ball on a difficult position etc.

Look at his next match from this point of view and you will notice the same.

Yeah, I noticed that too. He can't keep his balance with the ball in tight spaces.

So you guys are saying Oba Oba Martins has had a reincarnation eh !!!!:brozo::P

Palacio
22 Jul 18, 12:52
This guy's intensity is just wow. He sure is a fighter.
I agree. In terms of positioning, intensity and hard work he reminds me of Militto.

JJM
22 Jul 18, 23:33
Like a prophet once said'You will suck Lautaro's dick soon enough here on FIF'

:yao:

Zoro
23 Jul 18, 20:08
Zoro, could you give more information about that. I mean is there some stories in internet or other sources. I've never read that side of the story i.e. the full story. And if you decide to reply, can you do that to Icardi thread.

Dw I will post soon on the Icardi thread with some of the stuff I mentioned just been really ill last few days.

Mino
24 Jul 18, 21:56
he needs to be loaned to another serieA team, if he stays, spalletti is gonna destroy him.
i can clearly see him benching him after the first dropped point. then giving him the Karamoh treatment, or playing him with gagliardini behind his back and candreva on his right, then benching him again obviously because there is no chance in hell that team is gonna win a game.

CafeCordoba
24 Jul 18, 22:16
I think he's gonna eat the bench by default since we're not going to use 2 strikers anyway.

YoramG
24 Jul 18, 22:42
Just watching the highlights, that was a naughty ball to Candreva for the first goal.

brehme1989
24 Jul 18, 23:34
Spalletti killed the 2 man offenses almost 15 years ago, he's bringing them back with Lautaro and Mauro.

ADRossi
24 Jul 18, 23:41
This kids reminds me a bit of Javier Hernandez.

Fapuccino
24 Jul 18, 23:46

:scared:

wera
24 Jul 18, 23:53
Good vision to see Candreva

Dylan
24 Jul 18, 23:55
Spalletti killed the >1 man offenses almost 15 years ago, he's bringing them back with Lautaro and Mauro.

Fixed for 460*

brehme1989
25 Jul 18, 00:04
I was actually referring to his 3 man offensive scheme (Di Natale, Di Michele, Iaquinta) which was in 2003 or 2004 or something. His 4-6-0 came in 2007 so that's around a decade away.

Everyone in Italy was using 2 strikers, 1 striker + 1 forward tandems or 1 striker with 2 attacking midfielders behind (not necessarily wingers).
Spalletti built from the latter and had a crazy offens ive line that others emulated later. The 4-6-0 was almost like a full innovation though.

Eddie
25 Jul 18, 00:10

lol what.... if anything he's more like tevez.
I'm sure that he'll make spallo give him plenty of playing time.

chipschups
25 Jul 18, 02:31
he needs to be loaned to another serieA team, if he stays, spalletti is gonna destroy him.
i can clearly see him benching him after the first dropped point. then giving him the Karamoh treatment, or playing him with gagliardini behind his back and candreva on his right, then benching him again obviously because there is no chance in hell that team is gonna win a game.

WTF man.. we didnt have anyone, did you wanthim goes to loan and we buy pandev as vice Icardi??? HE is our first choice from the bench even if he didnt start, just give him an eder minute from last year and it will be fine for his growth.

- - - Updated - - -

WTF man.. we didnt have anyone, did you wanthim goes to loan and we buy pandev as vice Icardi??? HE is our first choice from the bench even if he didnt start, just give him an eder minute from last year and it will be fine for his growth.

El Matador
25 Jul 18, 02:59
First friendly: He scores
Second friendly: Every one sucked
Third friendly: He scores
Fourth friendly: He plays a great great through ball to open up the defense to create a goal

This guy is the real deal.

JJM
25 Jul 18, 13:30
so guys how you liking LM10 so far?!:awwyeah:

i told you he is a pure talent

Palacio
25 Jul 18, 13:37

I am impressed by LM so far.

Mino
25 Jul 18, 14:48

- - - Updated - - -

No, he should be playing every game to grow, can't see that happening under Spalletti.

ElDuccio
25 Jul 18, 15:13

considering hes age he is really interesting..but let´s give him time!

chipschups
25 Jul 18, 15:34
No, he should be playing every game to grow, can't see that happening under Spalletti.

and our backup striker is........

ForzaNerazzurro
25 Jul 18, 15:47
and our backup striker is........

Karamoh

Bluenine
25 Jul 18, 15:53

We are not Atalanta, and I am sure Martinez knows that. If he wants to start every game, he needs to prove he is worth it on the pitch.

I think he is too raw to become a starter for us immediately, lets not put such high expectations on a kid who is new to Europe. This is his year to grow and acclimatise to Inter and Serie A, and make his mark. I am sure with Eder gone, he will have enough playing time a kid needs to grow. If he starts delivering, he will start more often. Simple as.

Mino
25 Jul 18, 16:02
We are not Atalanta, and I am sure Martinez knows that. If he wants to start every game, he needs to prove he is worth it on the pitch.

I think he is too raw to become a starter for us immediately, lets not put such high expectations on a kid who is new to Europe. This is his year to grow and acclimatise to Inter and Serie A, and make his mark. I am sure with Eder gone, he will have enough playing time a kid needs to grow. If he starts delivering, he will start more often. Simple as.

i agree, that's why it should be better to loan him, to Cagliari perhaps, then next year he comes back with Barella in the same plane to milano.

Wallace
25 Jul 18, 20:35
We grew Icardi who was also very raw, nothing stops us growing another Martinez if he's worthwhile.

Like nothing stopped Karamoh except a shitty Candreva.

Mino
25 Jul 18, 21:54
We grew Icardi who was also very raw, nothing stops us growing another Martinez if he's worthwhile.

Like nothing stopped Karamoh except a shitty Candreva.

Icardi didn't come directly from argentina, he already had a decent season with Samp.

Wallace
25 Jul 18, 22:01
Doesn't mean he's developed.

Dude had 0 combination skills when he first came. He had the ability to strike and that's it.

Pharaoh
26 Jul 18, 09:21
He probably wont' start game 1, but will definitely come off the bench. But I would not be surprised if he starts soon after. I like him :D

JJM
26 Jul 18, 11:41
In 2 years the big clubs will be drolling all over him, like they are doing now for Skriniar, just hope we will be strong enough to say fuck off, but I'm confident we will be. We are not in Cou, Kova days anymore... Suning wants Inter to be relevant again.
The lad is a CF/SS but nothing like Icardi in style and they can co-exist easily... The amount of potential in the pairing could knock out any team standing in their way tbh.
With Ninja, Perisic and Politano and Karamoh supporting them
Even Candreva is looking sharper now(i hope it ain't just a preseason illusion, lie).
Forza Amala

- - - Updated - - -

In 2 years the big clubs will be drolling all over him, like they are doing now for Skriniar, just hope we will be strong enough to say fuck off, but I'm confident we will be. We are not in Cou, Kova days anymore... Suning wants Inter to be relevant again.
The lad is a CF/SS but nothing like Icardi in style and they can co-exist easily... The amount of potential in the pairing could knock out any team standing in their way tbh.
Even Candreva is looking sharper now(i hope it ain't just a preseason illusion, lie).
Forza Amala

- - - Updated - - -

Forza Amala

chipschups
26 Jul 18, 11:56
Chill bro...

Jane The Virgin
26 Jul 18, 11:56
Forza Amala

Forza Am

Forza Amala

wera
26 Jul 18, 12:59
Jane is right!

JJM
26 Jul 18, 16:33
I'm surrounded by children...and yet I'm sticking around here for a decade...what is wrong with me?!:brozo::yao:

SiamoNoi
26 Jul 18, 22:12
U are right.He is a real deal.It was obvious even in Argentina.Yes,anything can happen blabla but he is a gem and Im sure he will prove that.

Fapuccino
29 Jul 18, 03:23
One aspect of his game I really like is how creative he is with his first touch. Most players just look to not mess up their control, and that's it. But he looks to shift the ball into space, or play a backheel pass, making even more space for himself and teammates.

A.l.i
29 Jul 18, 09:00
This kid was amazing last night. With him we had 4 shots on goal against Chelsea, invited fouls from Chelsea defenders, backheels and can do a forward's defensive work too. A jewel.

Tanel
29 Jul 18, 09:06
Wouldn't worry about his playing time too much. I am sure as long as he is actually performing well and doing what Spalletti asks of him, he will play. I do not think his age is any question here really. Based on the pre-season I'd think Spalletti has quite a high opinion of his talent.

JJM
29 Jul 18, 09:33
Spalletti: "Lautaro? One who is strong, there is little to say really. A tough one that does not revolve around problems but faces them "

but Spallo hates youngsters...

moii
29 Jul 18, 09:40
Spalletti: "Lautaro? One who is strong, there is little to say really. A tough one that does not revolve around problems but faces them "

but Spallo hates youngsters...

Dont count your chickens just yet, its pre season untill Spalletti actually gives him much playing time when the season starts I wouldnt start saying that just yet my friend, as we all know Spalletti has a tendency of beeing to stubborn.

On another note, love what im seeing from Lautaro so far, hes surprisingly good at link up play and has a far more comfortable first touch than expected. Looks really promising so far

JJM
29 Jul 18, 09:42
Spallo's stubbornes led us to a magical place which we didn't see for 7 years tbh,better than Narnia...yaaay!

moii
29 Jul 18, 09:51
Ofcourse, I like Spalletti but that not to say hes not perfect. He sometimes proven he is to stubborn (see santon case last season which cost us to many points) and we all know the Candreva shiet while this hugely talented Karamoh sits on the bench no matter how bad Candreva performs game after game. Spalletti is good - BUT can be to stubborn in some situations.

But seems like he likes what he sees from Lautaro so far aswell so hopefully he will nurture him and evolve him.

ElDuccio
29 Jul 18, 09:53
he is a mix of Dybala and Tevez

Alex de Large
29 Jul 18, 10:09
He wlll end up playing more minutes than Candreva or Karamoh, that's for sure.

rfU
29 Jul 18, 10:47
he is a mix of Dybala and TevezSee the similarities here and there but still its preseason form. Still too soon.

CafeCordoba
29 Jul 18, 11:02
So Lautaro has used every chance (minutes) he's got so far in preseason (haven't watched much those matches, only some player videos). That's a great accomplishment.

brehme1989
29 Jul 18, 11:15
Always found him super likeable. Seeing him in an Inter jersey and getting used to it is something I enjoy at the moment.

magnesium
29 Jul 18, 14:52
I got feeling El Toro will become good as Skriniar.

He is very very good and underrated.

JJM
29 Jul 18, 16:51
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37979099_10157723484313696_4441074060411011072_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=464bb5482adababa0a1223bfe69cbdb2&oe=5BD9065E
cool that they hang out like this

do Higauin and Dybala hang out like this? No!
INTER IS A FAMILY AND RUBE IS AN ARTIFICIAL MAFIA HOUSE!
EVEN IF WE HAVE LESS SCUDI WE KNOW THAT THEY ARE CLEAN! RUBE can't even spell that word...

- - - Updated - - -

https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/37933987_10157723496443696_78143665775575040_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=0deeec9b3cd51d32469751b35bf8e2ad&oe=5BC6EAFA
it's confirmed...Icardi-Lautaro-Wanda 3 some...#LOVE:heart:

syrus
29 Jul 18, 17:29
Watch out icardi. We all know what happened with Wanda

- - - Updated - - -

Wanda looking for her next victim

Candreva Crosses
29 Jul 18, 17:32
What a fucking examplary captain. Zanetti did not have alot of time with him but god damn Icardi learned alot.

ScottishInterista
29 Jul 18, 17:44
Can i just say, i would kill to have a pool view of that. Icardi is a lucky fuck

InterFCAustin
29 Jul 18, 18:27
What a fucking examplary captain. Zanetti did not have alot of time with him but god damn Icardi learned alot.
What his doing is good, but it seems to me that, he’s only doing this with two-three players...mostly argies.
To call it exemplary, IMO, he should bring few more..have a team building bbq or something in that category.
Now again, I’m not downgrading him or anything, it’s just that, couple players hanging out is nothing new tbh.
Bring more, get more players involved in this types of gatherings, not just your best pals..

Jane The Virgin
29 Jul 18, 18:36
What his doing is good, but it seems to me that, he’s only doing this with two-three players...mostly argies.
To call it exemplary, IMO, he should bring few more..have a team building bbq or something in that category.
Now again, I’m not downgrading him or anything, it’s just that, couple players hanging out is nothing new tbh.
Bring more, get more players involved in this types of gatherings, not just your best pals..

It doesnt work like that. They are not 15 year old kids. Him calling the players is something unheard of, if coaches do that they get praise from everyone, because even for them is a big deal to get so personal so soon.

Icardi is bossing. Him being young, and having older jealous players makes a bit of a "problem", other than that, i cant say a bad word for his job.

Oh, and pls stay away from the bbq ideas, who start as innocent team bonding shit, and end up as a asado clan, a group of ungrateful fucks feeling entiteled over everyone else in the club.

I dont like for them to kiss each others ass, they can do that in their national teams, as long as they finish they job as they should idk if icardi fucks all of their wives.

Candreva Crosses
29 Jul 18, 18:59

As I remember it, during Zanetti times the room was divided into nationalities. I don't expect Icardi to get on Zanetti's lvl or even do better than him. So I will find anything on the level of Zanetti as exemplary.

chipschups
29 Jul 18, 19:04
Our asado clan leader is Eder and now he is gone lol think its just unavoidable if there is small group based on their languange or where they come from. Asado will still be leading group, then the Italiano, then the balkans, now Radja form his own with babysit Dalbert and karamoh. Its just not easy to made all together, even during Zanetti era he try but only made asado get bigger and eat up other since they just too powerful which is backfired to the team.

Shark
29 Jul 18, 20:41
https://i.imgur.com/0bgODjV.jpg

WLEXT
30 Jul 18, 02:32
https://i.imgur.com/umEW49g.jpg

uzhang
30 Jul 18, 04:39
Lautaro is fighter, Typical Perfect player for 4-4-2 Diego simeone.

wera
30 Jul 18, 05:12
https://i.imgur.com/umEW49g.jpg

WLEXT, you are killing me

Alex de Large
30 Jul 18, 10:20
2017-2018 Plan B for when we are losing to Sassuolo 1-0 = Eder comes in around minute 85.

2018-2019 Plan B for when we are losing to Sassuolo 1-0 = Brozo for Lautaro and stick Naingo behind (4-4-2 with wingers) around minute 60-70.

Loving this year Plan B

chipschups
30 Jul 18, 10:49
Replace gagli with Lautaro, move nainggolan behind. Karamoh replacing Politano for more fresh leg.

- - - Updated - - -

Replace gagli with Lautaro, move nainggolan behind. Karamoh replacing Politano for more fresh leg.

Bluenine
30 Jul 18, 13:04
2017-2018 Plan B for when we are losing to Sassuolo 1-0 = Eder comes in around minute 85.

2018-2019 Plan B for when we are losing to Sassuolo 1-0 = Brozo for Lautaro and stick Naingo behind (4-4-2 with wingers) around minute 60-70.

Loving this year Plan B

More likely, Candreva in for Politano :P

Demokritos
30 Jul 18, 13:10
More likely, Candreva in for Politano :P

politano in 85mins for Candreva sounds more probable

J..
30 Jul 18, 13:25
As I remember it, during Zanetti times the room was divided into nationalities. I don't expect Icardi to get on Zanetti's lvl or even do better than him. So I will find anything on the level of Zanetti as exemplary.

Yup, Zlatan wrote about this in his biography. The lockerroom was pretty much divided.

Alex de Large
30 Jul 18, 13:43
This happens everywhere actually. You have the famous clans of Brazilians in some times of both Barça or Real Madrid. This last years was Coentrao/Cristiano Ronaldo/Marcelo and 3-4 more and the other clan was Sergio Ramos and some more spanish dudes.

Materazzi_23
30 Jul 18, 13:58
This happens everywhere actually. You have the famous clans of Brazilians in some times of both Barça or Real Madrid. This last years was Coentrao/Cristiano Ronaldo/Marcelo and 3-4 more and the other clan was Sergio Ramos and some more spanish dudes.

It does happen everywhere, and it shouldn't be a problem as long the ''leaders'' of the clans speaks for everyone and thinking about the team and not about his mate from the same country. I remember we had the problem at Ajax with Zlatan, Mido, Van der Meijde against Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Heitinga. It's escalated so much Zlatan injuried Van der Vaart on purpose in an friendly match between Sweden-Holland. As long you have a true captain like Zanetti different groups doesn't matter as long as you do your job on the pitch and training ground.

Icardi showing himself a true captain lately and I like that, it shows he is growing as a player and as a person. How good must it feels for Lautario to come to europe play for a big club like Inter and having the teams captain and topscorer welcoming you like your family. For young players it is most important they feel like ''home'' especially when you come to Europe and a big city like Milano. I really hope and think this partnership of Icardi and Martinez could be like the Yorke-Cole partnership or Henry-Bergkamp, special players who have a connection with eachother.

wera
30 Jul 18, 14:04
Yea, I think there is a potential for some real connection between these two. Especially since they aren't the same type of players.

Milito saw something in Lautaro, and I trust his judgement as far forwards go.

Adriano@10
30 Jul 18, 14:12
Yup, Zlatan wrote about this in his biography. The lockerroom was pretty much divided.

Mhh when will people stop reffering to that fucken bio? If i m not mistaken Ibra admitted himselfe that most of the stories in there were made up BS.

Sassuolu
30 Jul 18, 14:30
Lol that bio was bs, so many inaccuracies.

Candreva Crosses
31 Jul 18, 00:28
It does happen everywhere, and it shouldn't be a problem as long the ''leaders'' of the clans speaks for everyone and thinking about the team and not about his mate from the same country. I remember we had the problem at Ajax with Zlatan, Mido, Van der Meijde against Sneijder, Van der Vaart and Heitinga. It's escalated so much Zlatan injuried Van der Vaart on purpose in an friendly match between Sweden-Holland. As long you have a true captain like Zanetti different groups doesn't matter as long as you do your job on the pitch and training ground.

Icardi showing himself a true captain lately and I like that, it shows he is growing as a player and as a person. How good must it feels for Lautario to come to europe play for a big club like Inter and having the teams captain and topscorer welcoming you like your family. For young players it is most important they feel like ''home'' especially when you come to Europe and a big city like Milano. I really hope and think this partnership of Icardi and Martinez could be like the Yorke-Cole partnership or Henry-Bergkamp, special players who have a connection with eachother.

And that's exactly what I was argumenting for. Icardi being examplary or how the fuck you spell that fricking word.

JJM
01 Aug 18, 21:54
If i was 7 I'd be scared ffs... hell his smile makes me uncomfortable now at 9 y of age

Haha

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180801/d43d279d460775ab09537fe281363c92.jpg

Batman
01 Aug 18, 22:07
I agree he has a scary face

Provenzano
03 Aug 18, 09:00
https://image.ibb.co/nzVaVe/38405326_1868834806512645_1723133633545371648_n.jp g

Rimpel
03 Aug 18, 09:35
He's a decent looking bloke, just not very photogenic :P

Palacio
03 Aug 18, 17:08
He's a decent looking bloke, just not very photogenic :P

Who cares? I just was want him to be as lethal as Milito was.

Mad Biscione
03 Aug 18, 19:11
he probably sleeps with that smirk

sanand1
03 Aug 18, 20:24
I think this is the best young talent Inter bought since Coutinho, even more ready physically and mentally. I think that by the end of the season he will be close to Dybala level

Lautaro, Coutinho and Kovacic

syrus
04 Aug 18, 21:38
Bright future ahead of him

Just needs to keep it up

Inter7
04 Aug 18, 21:59
If you consider skriniar as a youngster I'd put him in between that.

JJM
04 Aug 18, 23:12
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38433228_10157741687583696_7505214127216787456_o.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=33c348aaf0de33f40da3e1e9bca83af9&oe=5C0C16D6
dat face...EL TOOOROOO!

_OC_
04 Aug 18, 23:15
https://scontent-frt3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/38433228_10157741687583696_7505214127216787456_o.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=33c348aaf0de33f40da3e1e9bca83af9&oe=5C0C16D6
dat face...EL TOOOROOO!

Welp.

You guys wanted him to stop smiling, so he'd look like less of a rapist.

Look at what you've done.

nurko
04 Aug 18, 23:34
I've seen only bits and pieces of the match since my in-laws where visiting tonight, but I have noticed that Icardi and Lautaro have quite a chemistry, there were nice one touch passes, flicks of the ball etc between them that I haven't seen for years at Inter (except with Rafinha).

bolo
04 Aug 18, 23:48
now he looks like an unhappy rapist

Serhio_D
04 Aug 18, 23:50
If this kid will keep it up like this, I'm starting to worry about this Wanda whore trying her thing on him soon...
The world just started to forget about Maxi-Maurito case of hers...

Ronaldo
04 Aug 18, 23:57
Guys, this is just preseason, don't set yourself up for disappointment...

Candreva Crosses
05 Aug 18, 00:11
Guys, this is just preseason, don't set yourself up for disappointment...

The forum right now think Skriniar is shit and Bull is amazing comparing him to a player which went for how much to Barcelona BASED ON FRIENDLIES :lol:

Alex de Large
05 Aug 18, 01:02
Lautaro > Aguero prime

ilbecca
05 Aug 18, 04:45
No poll?

Provenzano
05 Aug 18, 10:03
https://image.ibb.co/jSPHwK/363_A389_D_2_EC0_4_D39_94_FC_F876_BB74_FF12.jpg

Dogen
05 Aug 18, 10:42
Spalletti after yesterday's game: "Nainggolan can also play next to Brozovic."

It wasn't a random quote and this is the thread where to post it (at least for the moment).

Wallace
05 Aug 18, 10:43
That’s great, glad he’s not fixated on the idea of Nainggolan bring an AM.

Not like that Mancini bloke.

Bluenine
05 Aug 18, 12:10
Lautaro > Aguero prime

https://media1.tenor.com/images/0af272391e2e9a2528cef0ee2f2c53bc/tenor.gif?itemid=4351222

I am really liking Lautaro, but lets not...

sanand1
05 Aug 18, 12:42
The forum right now think Skriniar is shit and Bull is amazing comparing him to a player which went for how much to Barcelona BASED ON FRIENDLIES :lol:

When a player is talented is talented, then we can’t predict the future but I bet heavily on this guy like I always did for Coutinho... say that he was great after he sign for Barca is easy.

D-Sky
05 Aug 18, 13:00
He is good but he needs to maintain his form through the season.

I have high hopes for this dude, I think he can make it.

He has different characteristics from Icardi, I believe they can co exist together.

What I'm afraid of, Icardi will lose his mojo when playing with Lautaro because he wont be the target man anymore, he needs to share the space.

Shark
05 Aug 18, 13:19
What I'm afraid of, Icardi will lose his mojo when playing with Lautaro because he wont be the target man anymore, he needs to share the space.

Icardi didn't lose his mojo when playing alongside Palacio tho. In fact, he even became Capocannoniere in 14/15 when both played the most games together. Icardi doesn't necessarily need two wingers flanking and serving him to do well.

All we can do is hope Lautaro and Icardi form a similar connection like the one he had with Palacio.

Candreva Crosses
05 Aug 18, 13:38
When a player is talented is talented, then we can’t predict the future but I bet heavily on this guy like I always did for Coutinho... say that he was great after he sign for Barca is easy.

Joao Mario is talented too. So were Kovacic. The list goes on. Doesn´t mean shit for Inter though until I see results. Need to stop orgasming over friendlies.

Vertigo
05 Aug 18, 14:54
this Lautaro kid will have to compete with Andre Silva and Patrik Schick in the future.. it seems like still long way to go for him to be a top attacker

Besnik
05 Aug 18, 15:03
Lautaro seems a very promising youngster and has already adjusted very well with the team, however expectations must be very low considering he is just a newcomer in Italian league which is a very difficult one and requires LOTS of tactical discipline. I also don't like the idea of comparisons with Dybala, Aguero, and ect.

We need to keep him low key and we need to remain realistic.