PDA

View Full Version : Semi Final: Croatia - England

Pages : [1] 2

Coasterfreek
07 Jul 18, 21:51
http://astrokentico-dev.s3.amazonaws.com/stadiumastro/media/wc2018/mainframe/worldcup_2018_logo.png

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/39/Croatia_national_football_team_crest.svg/240px-Croatia_national_football_team_crest.svg.png _https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8b/England_national_football_team_crest.svg/220px-England_national_football_team_crest.svg.png

Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
11/7/18
21:00 local time, 19:00 CEST

Croatia's last 5 results
Croatia - Nigeria 2 - 0
Argentina - Croatia 0 - 3
Iceland - Croatia 1 - 2
Croatia - Denmark 1 - 1 (3-2 Pen.)
Russia - Croatia 2 - 2 (0-0 Pen.)

England's last 5 results
Tunisia - England 1 - 2
England - Panama 6 - 1
England - Belgium 0 - 1
Colombia - England 1 - 1 (3-4 pen.)
Sweden - England 0 - 2

J..
07 Jul 18, 21:54
Croatia does not deserve to be this far in the tournament. Lucky against Denmark and is struggling to beat a shit team like Russia. Their players seem very tired as well. Come on England.

Devious
07 Jul 18, 21:57
Dylan the witcher once said: "This is not the World Cup of deserving".

Maybe Croatia fits that criteria. Maybe Croatia will win this world cup.

brehme1989
07 Jul 18, 21:58
Croatia does not deserve to be this far in the tournament. Lucky against Denmark and is struggling to beat a shit team like Russia. Their players seem very tired as well. Come on England.

And England does? Most teams from this bracket wouldn't deserve to be here.

SiamoNoi
07 Jul 18, 22:00
It's coming home baby!

Howl
07 Jul 18, 22:01
It's coming home boyz

Devious
07 Jul 18, 22:02
Which home is that :yao:

Mad Biscione
07 Jul 18, 22:03
come on Croatia, pls don't suck

Mino
07 Jul 18, 22:04
Which home is that :yao:

Zagreb

J..
07 Jul 18, 22:17
It's coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QYiwCpdNXE

brehme1989
07 Jul 18, 22:23
We've had representation in every World Cup final since 1982. Let's keep it rolling, Forza Hrvatska!

wicked wizard
07 Jul 18, 22:28
Beating France in a world cup final might actually become a possibility in my life time, and not just the most amazing fantasy that would never happen.

Pimpin
07 Jul 18, 23:02

lmfao, england beat tunisia, panama, rodriguez less colombia and sweden. Calm down.

Hasan
07 Jul 18, 23:06
I wanna see more of these, by far best gallery of WC.

https://www.index.hr/magazin/clanak/glavni-zagrebacki-trg-prepun-je-lijepih-navijacica-lidija-bacic-zagrijavala-atmosferu/2009566.aspx

Glass box
08 Jul 18, 00:08
Forza Croatia.

KevinB
08 Jul 18, 00:10
God bless Eastern European women

monster09
08 Jul 18, 05:27
Again will repeat the same thing, England's strength is their set pieces, giving away one on one for Sterling is safer than conceding corners.

Hopefully Modric and co boss the game and then lose in finals.

InterFCAustin
08 Jul 18, 05:40
It's coming home baby!
Why you so much against your own country? Yes, I see you’re one for BBB, and against what’s his name of president that got arrested. I agree he’s corrupted POS.
But against your country? I don’t get it.
Sorry if you already answered before.

Fapuccino
08 Jul 18, 05:56
Subasic was playing with a damaged hamstring, Kovacic with a damaged shoulder, Mandzukic was limping around. It doesn't look good for Croatia. Obviously in a healthy full team setting, Croatia is the stronger team, but their battle scars are too deep.

If anything England is the most physical/energetic team in this tournament, while the Croats are limping around. And we saw when teams miss their stars against England.

K.I.
08 Jul 18, 05:59
Why you so much against your own country? Yes, I see you’re one for BBB, and against what’s his name of president that got arrested. I agree he’s corrupted POS.
But against your whole country? I don’t get it.

He can answer this for Croatia but i don't think someone who doesn't support a sport means he is against his whole country.

InterFCAustin
08 Jul 18, 06:44
He can answer this for Croatia but i don't think someone who doesn't support a sport means he is against his whole country.
I meant in soccer basis.

brehme1989
08 Jul 18, 06:51
If anything England is the most physical/energetic team in this tournament, while the Croats are limping around. And we saw when teams miss their stars against England.
I think Russia was. But Croatia uses like 13-15 players, went to PKs twice, so they better get some rest. And hope that they don't have players missing.

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 07:14
Subasic was playing with a damaged hamstring, Kovacic with a damaged shoulder, Mandzukic was limping around. It doesn't look good for Croatia. Obviously in a healthy full team setting, Croatia is the stronger team, but their battle scars are too deep.

Kovacic is a sub. Croatia probably will still do good without Mandzukic. However, if Subasic doesnt make it, I am not sure how good their second goalie is. Having said that, England has not played a team with a good midfield. The strongest midfield they face probably was Belgium which they lost despite the excuse they did it on purpose. I think this game depends on whether Modric-Rakitic can recover a lot of balls.

ScottishInterista
08 Jul 18, 10:50
https://i.ebayimg.com/images/i/110559733764-0-1/s-l1000.jpg

Devious
08 Jul 18, 10:57
The Croatian president is so hot

Wobblz
08 Jul 18, 11:02
Dev, if you're into older powerful women you should look no further than what England has to offer:

https://imgix.bustle.com/uploads/getty/2018/4/21/9d99bd9a-7395-43a6-a3ae-50eb1242e4ea-getty-948178790.jpg?w=970&h=582&fit=crop&crop=faces&auto=format&q=70

Devious
08 Jul 18, 11:35
Looks like George W Bush with a wig, exactly my type :heart:

Bluenine
08 Jul 18, 11:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPPhyO56yjo&frags=pl%2Cwn

RichDAS
08 Jul 18, 12:50
Hot women leaders? Look no further than Germany. Mmmm sausage toes.

SiamoNoi
08 Jul 18, 15:24
Forza Hrvatska!
Or...Naprijed Hrvatska :)

I wanna see more of these, by far best gallery of WC.

https://www.index.hr/magazin/clanak/glavni-zagrebacki-trg-prepun-je-lijepih-navijacica-lidija-bacic-zagrijavala-atmosferu/2009566.aspx
What is English version of this trash "singer" Lidija Bačić?I'm really interested.Any idea?

However, if Subasic doesnt make it, I am not sure how good their second goalie is. Having said that, England has not played a team with a good midfield. The strongest midfield they face probably was Belgium which they lost despite the excuse they did it on purpose.
Maybe better than Subašić at this stage of career.

England played with reserves that game.Its not a real indicator of strength of their midfield.

The Croatian president is so hot
Dont do this.

But against your country? I don’t get it.
Not against my country but against this NT cause they do not represent any true values off the field.They represent corruption,liars,thieves,hypocrites...

I will try to explain but my English is not so good to write a long lonx text.

Lets do this way...

Luka Modrić (and few others from this NT like Dejan Lovren...) stole money from my childhood club.How?He sign a contract year AFTER his move to Tottenham that 50% of money will go to him.Date on this contract that he sign in 2009. was year 2004. or 2005.Fake contract.He then raised that money from the bank (50% of transfer...10.5M €) and gave money to "president".Why "president"?Cause...

Dinamo Zagreb is a citizens' association that receives public funding and is required to offer all its members the right to vote and be elected to the club's board.

Mamić's critics say Dinamo has become his family's plaything, with the wily GM and his lawyers using bureaucratic loopholes to stop free elections to the board.
But thats a whole new story and one of many other reasons why Im against this NT.

So what exactly did he do?

The former Tottenham man is one of the key witnesses in the trial of Zdravko Mamic, a former chief executive at Dinamo Zagreb, where Modric played before joining Tottenham in 2008. Among other things including embezzlement and tax fraud, Mamic is charged with illegally keeping a big chunk of the transfer fee from Spurs for himself rather than for Dinamo. The investigation showed he did keep it and the defence is not even trying to deny that, but they claim there was nothing unlawful about it.

Very conveniently for Mamic, who became the club’s chief executive and negotiated the sale to Spurs himself, it contained an annex specifying the fee was to be shared on the 50-50 basis between the club and the player. What the prosecution is trying to demonstrate is that the annex was only signed and backdated after the player had already been sold.

In his questioning last year, Modric said that was the case.

Now, however, he claims he never said that; upon being confronted with details of his initial statement, he explained he got confused.

So,he gave money to "president".We,fans,know that from the beginning,we know everyting whats going on in this club.All theft.It obvious.This 10.5€ is literally nothing.They,this whole clique,stole maybe more than 200M € in last 10 years.Club money.And club is citizens' association.So my money.Money of my family which pays the tax in this city.We fund the club partially.City Zagreb gave this club more than 40M € in last 10 years.Money for maintenance of the stadium,travels and stuff like that.And they stole most of that money,for the good od the club only small part of the money left.But again...whole new story...and one more reason why Im against.Important to mention that people who led my club is the same people who led the Croatian Football Federation.

So...finally...after years of ignorance from Croatian government (again whole new story...the leading political party in country,one that stole from this country even more than people in club...they have lots of people in Croatian Football Federation...so,no need for further explanations)...we got little satisfaction.Investigators from Switzerland and USA discover all this,about all money which they have sent to the accounts in Cayman Island and countries like that.And they pressed Croatia to solve the problem.

Now,after so many years,little satisfaction for us:

Mamic was sentenced to six-and-half years in jail. His brother Zoran, head coach at the United Arab Emirates club Al Ain FC, received four years and 11 months. Damir Vrbanovic, the former Dinamo executive and now the executive director of the Croatian Football Federation, was given three years. For the ruling to become final it has to be confirmed by the Superior Court and that could take years. The defendants, who have denied all charges, also have the right to appeal, but Croatian law specifies that jail terms are effective immediately for any sentence of five years or higher.

None of the three men were present in court to hear their sentences. In fact, Mamic was already in Bosnia and Herzegovina, where he fled on the eve of the verdict. He holds dual citizenship and the country is not obliged to extradite him.

And now,maybe the most important part...ok,Modrić was "young and dumb" then when he sign that contract.He "dont know".He was "under pressure".Stupid explanations maybe but I get it.

And now...after he become WC player,best ever in Croatia,a successful man,independent of anyone...he has got a unique opportunity...confess all that on the court.Seek forgiveness.He will be a hero maybe.At least,people would forgive him cause he was "young and dumb".Cause he was player at he beginning of his career,just one of us...he just "wants to play football" and nothing else...

And he lied.He lied like a coward.He lied like a moral scum.He stand on the side of the crime.For a second time.There is no return.

As the prosecutor Tonči Petković presented him with an earlier statement of his own on Tuesday, Modric first asked for it to be repeated.While it was being read again, he first released a nervous sigh and started to shake his head; then he wiggled a bit in his chair, put his hands on the table and stuttered: “That… That I’ve never said… that it… that… that it was drawn up afterwards. I told you then that I couldn’t remember when it had been done.”

And at that moment you knew nothing in Croatia was ever going to be the same for Luka Modric

Its proven on the court that dates on this contract was falsified.

And even after that he lied.Dejan Lovren also.We will see about others,this is just first case,there is at least two more which are waiting for trial.Also,Modric and Lovren are awaiting a trial for false testimony.

I would love to cheer for my NT.I would love to jump like crazy after every goal and win.But after 10 years of lying and crime in my club which all reflects on a NT after all...I can't.I really can't.They score a goal and I'm just...meh,whatever.Like I'm watching Estonia vs Albania.It's not something I do deliberately.That's something that they did to me in last 10 years.Same situation with my childhood club...no emotions for them for 8 years now.I'm not really hate this NT...its my kind of fun in this silly situation and way on forums to inform more people about all that.Yeah,I will raise a hand if they lose.Little satisfaction.But I don't really care.Zero emotions if they win WC.Just day like any other.And there are many people like me in Croatia.We are not against,we are for better times in this country and in football cause we want transparency and democracy.Our right to vote.We deserve that right by the law.Its a sad story but I firmly believe that I am on the right side.We have the facts,they have nothing but power of money.Its a deeper story of corrupted country (Africa with electricity like someone say) and even worse...evil people.First we need to change mentality and it will take years.I do not believe I'll ever again cheer for my club and NT like before.But we should inform people.For future.Or future of our children.And cause its not right way to do things.

I have little brother.He is not into football yet but this WC he follows all games of Croatia NT.I have experience of bronze in France 1998.Insane atmosphere in country.Something out of this world.I know that if they win it will not be the same 20 years later but part of me would be happy if he get that proud feeling which I had.There is enough time to teach him about right and wrong things.

Thats it.Hope everyone can understand.Lets talk about football...

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 15:36
England played with reserves against Belgium, so did Belgium. England hardest opponent so far is Colombia and even Colombia midfield is disastrous. It is yet to be seen when Dele - Lingard against some midfield that can actually control the ball. These are not my words actually. Gary Neville said this.

SiamoNoi
08 Jul 18, 15:54
England played with reserves against Belgium, so did Belgium. England hardest opponent so far is Colombia and even Colombia midfield is disastrous. It is yet to be seen when Dele - Lingard against some midfield that can actually control the ball. These are not my words actually. Gary Neville said this.
I know that.Only thing I say is that u cant judge England midfield by that game only cause u said:
"The strongest midfield they face probably was Belgium which they lost despite the excuse they did it on purpose".
Yes,we dont know how good is this midfield.One thing i know is that they miss player with more creativity.But they are physically strong and they can run all day.Not a bad thing considering how many minutes already played Rakitić and Co.

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 16:10
I said they did it on purpose bcs they played with second tier and they claimed they did it on purpose to avoid the first half of the bracket, but the fact remains that Belgium is the strongest midfield they have encountered.

Rakitic and Co have played only 30 minutes extra compared to England.

chipschups
08 Jul 18, 16:22
With Sterling miss 100 chances/games no wonder England need rely on their set pieces and penalty and seems they really pravtice hard amd focus on that. As long as Croatia can eliminated that there is no way they get outplayed on open play. Croatia got behind twice but success to catching up and only having bad luck not sealed the games early even when got penalty at extra time againts denmark and had lead againts Russia but caught off guard and need force to Penalty shoutout. Think only Swiss who had same mentality and success turn the table twice after got behind.

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 16:42
With Sterling miss 100 chances/games no wonder England need rely on their set pieces and penalty and seems they really pravtice hard amd focus on that. As long as Croatia can eliminated that there is no way they get outplayed on open play. Croatia got behind twice but success to catching up and only having bad luck not sealed the games early even when got penalty at extra time againts denmark and had lead againts Russia but caught off guard and need force to Penalty shoutout. Think only Swiss who had same mentality and success turn the table twice after got behind.

In addition, they also got a late winner against Iceland. And, their best game so far is against Argentina, a team without proper midfield.

England has got the upper hand but Croatia can do some real damage.

If we see the Croatia rotation trend, the next match they will play with Modric-Rakitic-Brozovic.

brehme1989
08 Jul 18, 17:09
I wouldn't be surprised to see Badelj start.

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 17:27
I wouldn't be surprised to see Badelj start.

Instead of?

Brozovic didn't start last match. He is most likely to start the next game. Modric has played all games so far and he is the captain. I'm not sure if Badelj would start ahead of Rakitic.

brehme1989
08 Jul 18, 17:40
Instead of?

Brozovic didn't start last match. He is most likely to start the next game. Modric has played all games so far and he is the captain. I'm not sure if Badelj would start ahead of Rakitic.

Kramaric or Mandzukic(if he's unwell).

Kramaric started over Brozovic here. The El Clasico duo is a lock for the lineup.

Bluenine
08 Jul 18, 18:07
Flight Ticket... check

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhfNEoGWkAADljT.jpg

Storage... check

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dhg9rOdXUAA4DqR?format=jpg&name=large

Official approval... check

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZIH7WFA6WM&frags=pl%2Cwn

Lets announce it, boyz

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DhgMTm5W4AA-BLG.jpg

Ed.
08 Jul 18, 19:11
Kramaric or Mandzukic(if he's unwell).

Kramaric started over Brozovic here. The El Clasico duo is a lock for the lineup.

When brozovic plays he is behind modric with rakitic, and modric will play AM like vs argentina. If badelj starts over Mandzukic. Then they play without a striker

Howl
08 Jul 18, 20:45
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REM19V83vdE

:lol:

Bob Sacamano
08 Jul 18, 21:59
Hope Croatia, think England.

chipschups
09 Jul 18, 03:40
When brozovic plays he is behind modric with rakitic, and modric will play AM like vs argentina. If badelj starts over Mandzukic. Then they play without a striker

With Kramaric

Mandzukic
Perisic -- Kramaric -- Revic
Kroos -- modric

With brozo

Mandzykic
Perisic ----------------- Rebic
Kroos --- Modric
Broxo

When they chasing goal (vs denmark)

Kramaric -- Mandzukic -- Rebic
Strinic -- kovacic -- modric -- Vrsaljko
Vida -- Rakitic -- lovren

Love how versatile they are

Ed.
09 Jul 18, 04:05
With Kramaric

Mandzukic
Perisic -- Kramaric -- Revic
Kroos -- modric

With brozo

Mandzykic
Perisic ----------------- Rebic
Kroos --- Modric
Broxo

When they chasing goal (vs denmark)

Kramaric -- Mandzukic -- Rebic
Strinic -- kovacic -- modric -- Vrsaljko
Vida -- Rakitic -- lovren

Love how versatile they are

:trollol:

Hasan
09 Jul 18, 23:38

They will never play without striker. Mandzukic will start 110% , only way that he won’t start him is if his leg will be amputated before the game. Only in that case Kramaric will be lone striker.

Brozovic will start 99%, he didn’t start against Russia because Croatian coach underestimated Russia big time and started with SS instead DM/CM. He will be more cautious against England and start Brozovic.

Ed.
10 Jul 18, 10:03
They will never play without striker. Mandzukic will start 110% , only way that he won’t start him is if his leg will be amputated before the game. Only in that case Kramaric will be lone striker.

Brozovic will start 99%, he didn’t start against Russia because Croatian coach underestimated Russia big time and started with SS instead DM/CM. He will be more cautious against England and start Brozovic.

I agree. That is why I dont think Badelj will start.

SiamoNoi
10 Jul 18, 11:02
Some Croatian players drunk in dressing room http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/hail.gif

Plus controversial messages from Vida about Russia-Ukraine relation.Also one of members of the stuff (former player Vukojević) is evicted from NT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Pf_lNwf8Jg
This.

And this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_YneccErSc&feature=youtu.be
Easy choice :)

and they claimed they did it on purpose to avoid the first half of the bracket
When?

Pajo
10 Jul 18, 11:37
Vida needs to shut the fuck up. he can really get a suspension if he continues..

SiamoNoi
10 Jul 18, 12:10
Vida needs to shut the fuck up. he can really get a suspension if he continues..
This is second video that leaked with "Slava Ukrajini".After first Vukojević had to leave NT.What after tihs one?Olić is the next?:D

crzdcolombian
10 Jul 18, 12:26
Want Croatia to win and for psg to offer us 300 million for Brozo and Persic :)

_Ivan_
10 Jul 18, 12:53
This is second video that leaked with "Slava Ukrajini".After first Vukojević had to leave NT.What after tihs one?Olić is the next?:D

Can't believe you're so anti-croatia, right on when we're about to write history. Love it or not these guys represent our country and no matter what few individuals did or did not no one can go against motherland.

Forza to the finals, Split and Zagreb already showed we're all united, this is already huge success, but we can do more :)

SiamoNoi
10 Jul 18, 15:14
Can't believe you're so anti-croatia, right on when we're about to write history. Love it or not these guys represent our country and no matter what few individuals did or did not no one can go against motherland.

Forza to the finals, Split and Zagreb already showed we're all united, this is already huge success, but we can do more :)
Are we?
http://www.forum.hr/showthread.php?t=1076457&page=335
Whats this then?335 pages since start of the WC about why not support this NT.And we are united.

And Im not anti-croatia.As I explain that in a page 2.

Today Miroslav Blažević (head coach in France before 20 years) says that its ok if (if...http://www.forum.hr/images/smilies/rofl.gif) Modric and Lovren are guilty...we should free them cause they are in a semi-final.And this is normal?

CoolMan44
10 Jul 18, 15:47
Russian newspapers saying Vida said ' Glory to Ukraine' again and 'Belgrade burn'?

_Ivan_
10 Jul 18, 17:00
Russian newspapers saying Vida said ' Glory to Ukraine' again and 'Belgrade burn'?

He saluted them and said about one restaurant in ukraine which is named Belgrade (his friend owns it). It was joke anyways, media overhyped reaction (even he appologised after)

Ed.
10 Jul 18, 17:12
When?

You can ask all English fans and even on some news. They wanted to purposely lose against Belgium so they are in the second bracket.

Dylan
10 Jul 18, 18:06
You think Belgium didn't want the easier side too? They both played B teams in the game.

Ed.
10 Jul 18, 18:47
You think Belgium didn't want the easier side too? They both played B teams in the game.

If Belgium really wanted it, they wouldn't score the goal though bcs they had more yellows.

Vintage
10 Jul 18, 18:56
If Belgium really wanted it, they wouldn't score the goal though bcs they had more yellows.They had 1 goal more than england in GD though. So if the result was draw then Belgium would still 1st in their group.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hasan
10 Jul 18, 23:23
I agree. That is why I dont think Badelj will start.

Latest reports saying he could bench Perisic in this one and start both Brozovic (RW) and Badelj (DM).

Alex de Large
11 Jul 18, 00:20
hopefully croatia won't make the finals, because that means that vrsaliko cost will be higher

Hasan
11 Jul 18, 00:33
I hope they will and that price will be too high for us.

Candreva Crosses
11 Jul 18, 02:31

Who cares about what they wanted? England actually made it happend those fuckers. Rube level.

Serie A
11 Jul 18, 02:42
Please Croatia, do NOT fuck this up

America
11 Jul 18, 04:14
Anyone but England

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 07:02
They had 1 goal more than england in GD though. So if the result was draw then Belgium would still 1st in their group.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

which emphasised even more that Belgium shouldn't score a goal if they wanted that route.

Pimpin
11 Jul 18, 07:29
hopefully croatia won't make the finals, because that means that vrsaliko cost will be higher

id pay the 5 million difference myself just to see these fucking english fucks shut up

monster09
11 Jul 18, 08:10
Hopefully Croatia wins. England probably created less chances than any team in open play, they have very hard working team and rely on set pieces. Maguire is always a threat and Young, Trippier have taken some very good set pieces.

Kane winning golden boot should be enough reason to scrap the whole thing. 3 penalties and 1 deflection of his heel which he had no clue of.

Croatia have too much class in midfield, issue is they played 2 120 mins games while England had sort of easy game against Sweden.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 08:25
i'm pretty sure england will win this one, they look to me a lot more driven than anyone bar france and finally have a good team, with players who are not afraid of their own shadow.

but then again, i was wrong in nearly every prediction regarding this world cup.

Gane
11 Jul 18, 10:45
i'm pretty sure england will win this one, they look to me a lot more driven than anyone bar france and finally have a good team, with players who are not afraid of their own shadow.

but then again, i was wrong in nearly every prediction regarding this world cup.

Let's hope you'll be wrong once more :D

This is last chance for our golden generation, semi-final is already a pretty good result but we want more. Before WC i actually predicted England to win it all and Kane to take golden boot, so i hope i'm also gonna be wrong about first part, he can take Golden boot dont care about that :D

brehme1989
11 Jul 18, 10:48
Let's hope you'll be wrong once more :D

This is last chance for our golden generation, semi-final is already a pretty good result but we want more. Before WC i actually predicted England to win it all and Kane to take golden boot, so i hope i'm also gonna be wrong about first part, he can take Golden boot dont care about that :D

Woul you really call this a Golden Generation? I sort of prefered the mid-late 90s team overall. The current midfield is amazing of course, but the rest of the team is rather underwhelming compared to the previous generation imo. At least you look like you can still produce more great talents in the future.

Besnik
11 Jul 18, 10:49
Croatia hasn't been convincing tbh, but I hope they will reach the final. Either way I don't think one of those is able to defeat France though.

Gane
11 Jul 18, 11:47
Woul you really call this a Golden Generation? I sort of prefered the mid-late 90s team overall. The current midfield is amazing of course, but the rest of the team is rather underwhelming compared to the previous generation imo. At least you look like you can still produce more great talents in the future.

I think that this team is stronger then that from 90s, i feel we could have won something if we had a bit more luck, 2008 we won our group with 3 wins against Germany, Austria and Poland and then we lost against Turkey by late goal, but we were obviously better team that day, Rustu was amazing,and we were playing without our best player Eduardo da Silva whole championship coz that lumberjack Taylor broke his leg and ruined his career. In 2016 we played against Portugal and again lost by late goal and just seconds before that Vida hit the post, in 2012 we were in tough group and both our opponents played in finals of European championship we manage to pull a draw with Italy, and lost to Spain by late goal. This time lady luck smiled on us, we were in easier part of knockouts but still i think we deserve a bit luck after all those miserable years. I'm still happy with everything they did this year, but still hope they can do more.

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 12:23
This team is better than that before 20 years which came home with bronze.Definitely better.It's a sad that only now they have some success when this generation is close to end.

He saluted them and said about one restaurant in ukraine which is named Belgrade (his friend owns it). It was joke anyways, media overhyped reaction (even he appologised after)
How is "Glory to Ukraine" a joke?You know what that means in Russia?Its like Russian players says "Živjela Srbija" or something like that after match in Croatia.Im not sure if this will be a joke for people here.No,actually imagine,given the recent problems in Russia-Ukraine relations,that Russian players say that here before 20 years.Good joke haha :)

Not.

He is just stupid like many in this team.Thats it.Even people who root for this NT can agree about that after this incident.

id pay the 5 million difference myself just to see these fucking english fucks shut up
You dont want to hear for which reason people here in Croatia hate "english fucks" cause then u would be for England in this match :)

Croatia have too much class in midfield, issue is they played 2 120 mins games while England had sort of easy game against Sweden.
England have 1 120 min. game too.

Im interested to see how this midfield would play against best pressing team on WC.

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 14:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1akD8gsSeQ
Great stuff.

As i said in previous post...England pressing can be very important here for overall match.

ForzaNerazzurro
11 Jul 18, 15:49
England is going to win the WC and you can quote me on that

Native
11 Jul 18, 15:51
England is going to win the WC and you can quote me on that

ElDuccio
11 Jul 18, 15:57
well, considering how many chances Belgium wasted i think that Harry Kane will make 2-3 goals if they play against france

Native
11 Jul 18, 16:07
well, considering how many chances Belgium wasted i think that Harry Kane will make 2-3 goals if they play against france
I doubt it tbh... Belgium only had 3 shots on target in the entire game. France just defended really well. They knew how to beat Belgium - with the same tactic that Belgium used to save their asses in the 2nd half v Brasil.

And despite being the team hanging back & being on the counter, France had more than twice as many attempts (19 v 9) and also nearly twice as many on target (5 v 3). All this with much less possession (36% v 64%). Just scarily effective stuff man...
It may not look like it on the surface, but they rape their opponents. And once they push the throttle a little bit, they can move from their 16 to the other in seconds with lightning fast passing, which they've shown in flashes yesterday.

They're gonna win the final unfortunately, unless England/Croatia manage to beat them at their own game by being even better at that, like Portugal two years ago. But that's just not gonna be the case... Still, the ball is round, anything can happen, England/Croatia can win by parking the bus and receiving a penalty. Let's hope for it. After all, the epitome of arrogance really isn't England, it's France.

Cómi
11 Jul 18, 16:15
I doubt it tbh... Belgium only had 3 shots on target in the entire game. France just defended really well. They knew how to beat Belgium - with the same tactic that Belgium used to save their asses in the 2nd half v Brasil.

And despite being the team hanging back & being on the counter, France had more than twice as many attempts (19 v 9) and also nearly twice as many on target (5 v 3). All this with much less possession (36% v 64%). Just scarily effective stuff man...
It may not look like it on the surface, but they rape their opponents. And once they push the throttle a little bit, they can move from their 16 to the other in seconds with lightning fast passing, which they've shown in flashes yesterday.

They're gonna win the final unfortunately, unless England/Croatia manage to beat them at their own game by being even better at that, like Portugal two years ago. But that's just not gonna be the case... Still, the ball is round, anything can happen, England/Croatia can win by parking the bus and receiving a penalty. Let's hope for it. After all, the epitome of arrogance really isn't England, it's France.

I'm hoping for a Croatia win by penalties against both England and France, especially given the shithouse tournament they put out. I have nothing against France but it would be hilarious.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 16:20
i'm going to listen to this match on some english radio (while watching it on italian tv), because i want to 'fell' the atmosphere of a copuntry close to winning the cup. i would do the same with croatia but i don't know any croatian :oblivious:

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 16:32
i'm going to listen to this match on some english radio (while watching it on italian tv), because i want to 'fell' the atmosphere of a copuntry close to winning the cup. i would do the same with croatia but i don't know any croatian :oblivious:
You can watch here I think:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.morescreens.hrt
On program named HRT2.Dont know if this is right link but app. is HRTi.

I think I will watch with some English commentators on stream cause I can't stand ours.We have only 2 quality com.(or 1.5 :D),but this two are not biggest clown on TV so we have to listen the national pathetic clown.

Black Knight
11 Jul 18, 17:45

Do yourself a favour and don't. I almost threw up a few times watching the Sweden match with English commentary.

The worst was when after a quite routine save by Pickford, the commentator said something to the effect of:
"Sweden can't find a way through to the Kingdom of Jordan"

:yuck:

Bob Sacamano
11 Jul 18, 18:13
https://scontent-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36909095_2081758555191020_1146543984978427904_n.pn g?_nc_cat=0&_nc_eui2=AeEODTA1E2AVOYQN7NNE_xMdPt_Kd4Lxyj9tODUzo VrHH9OGnlaIGd_dEhcn3rfOzgOZCPZgrKC1KQaHVdjkSsL1Q18 34fLTRYzdN86LcIXmIA&oh=a2fab5813c42795cc6aa7a100639c986&oe=5BEA208F

Brozo and Perisic both in the starting XI :)

Howl
11 Jul 18, 18:18
It's coming home lads

Native
11 Jul 18, 18:22
FORZA INTER!!!

ElDuccio
11 Jul 18, 18:49

to me it dont seems that France is solid.. as i said, belgium had great chance but Lukaku was just bad.

Hasan
11 Jul 18, 18:50
It's coming home lads

Lol

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 18:50
It's going home!

wicked wizard
11 Jul 18, 18:52
Can't believe it's actually coming home.

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 18, 18:56
GO CROATIA ! ! !

I4E
11 Jul 18, 19:00
Of the 4 semi-finalists, England are the weakest. Though anything can happen now

Devious
11 Jul 18, 19:05
Tripper just tripped on Croatia

Native
11 Jul 18, 19:05
Damn! What a FK

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 18, 19:06
:yao2:

I4E
Nice early goal. Will make for an interesting game.

Maicon
Only 5 minutes in.. Really nice goal to get for England.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 19:09
Well, it didn't take long.

ScottishInterista
11 Jul 18, 19:09
i mean ffs

Devious
11 Jul 18, 19:11
Croatian players look tired and disoriented

Wings
11 Jul 18, 19:14
Croatian players look tired and disoriented

Not surprising considering how they looked at end against Russia. Also I've just realized that Croatia have had to/will have to come from behind in all of their ko matches.

Ronin
11 Jul 18, 19:16
Croatia seems way off. Hope they can bring it around on the 2nd half.

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 19:23
Subasic seems awkward.

Ronin
11 Jul 18, 19:24
Strinic :palm:

Nice signing, Milan :lol:

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 19:29
Strinic and Vrsaljko are really terrible.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 19:32
Rebic is such a faggot

Alex de Large
11 Jul 18, 19:35
kramaric is going to get in for perisic or brozo

Raul Duke
11 Jul 18, 19:40
Brozovic has been Croatia’s best midfielder so far.

monster09
11 Jul 18, 19:40
Very poor from Croatia so far.

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 19:49
I know that was then but it could be again :)

Harpsabu
11 Jul 18, 19:51

None of their midfielders have been good enough to enough consider one as the best one of tonight.

What is going on with Croatia, they look like they have shit themselves. Modric even has been awful.

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 19:56
What is going on with Croatia, they look like they have shit themselves. Modric even has been awful.

https://youtu.be/4Pf_lNwf8Jg?t=23s

Dylan
11 Jul 18, 19:56
Lovren looks like he's going to do something retarded at some stage. Please Croatia, a midfield of Modric, Brozovic and Rakitic should be able to string a few passes together against Lingard, Henderson and Alli.

Hasan
11 Jul 18, 19:57
I would force Perisic to play LB, he can’t be worse from Strinic and put Kramaric in.

Harpsabu
11 Jul 18, 20:10
Mandzukic needs to get off he has been awful

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:12
Do Croatia realize this is a world cup semi-final and that they are losing it? Cause the way they are "playing", it doesn't look like they got it

Matt90
11 Jul 18, 20:13
The commentating is just horrible, every decision questioned. Please Croatia, bring on pjaca

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:18
Also, it almost looks like all of a sudden Croatian players have lost all of their technique.

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 20:19
Croatia are losing bcs their FBs are complete utter shit. They drag down Perisic and Rebic.

Hasan
11 Jul 18, 20:20

And Perisic worst attacker.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 20:20
Rakitic is really bad today

Dylan
11 Jul 18, 20:22
Can anyone in this team cross the ball higher than 1 foot in the air?

hitmax
11 Jul 18, 20:23
Croatia's fulbacks are so bad, we must avoid wasting money on right one.

Maicon
11 Jul 18, 20:25
Ivan!

firmino
Peroooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Devious
I KNEW IT I KNEW IT I FUCKEN KNEEEWWW IIIIIIT

Native
YEEEAHHH BITCHES

Alex de Large
INTER CONNECTION

Ronin
PERISIC!

ElDiego22
Pero :proud:

JJM
11 Jul 18, 20:26
ivaneeeeeeeeeee

wicked wizard
Sell

Devious
Fuck you I knew it I didnt wana say not to jinxit

Ed.
CROATIA DID IT AGAIN!

Jnr
11 Jul 18, 20:27
4444444444 who else.

Mad Biscione
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Azul
This could be a foul if the ref wanted to, tough call

Maslany
Perisicccccc :pazzini:

Dylan
11 Jul 18, 20:28
Can anyone in this team cross the ball higher than 1 foot in the air?

It's amazing what happens when you don't cross like a retard.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 20:28
MOTHERFUUUCKEEER

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:29
If posts counted as goal, Ivan would be the top scorer

JJM
poost fuuuck

Ed.
Fuckin mother post.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 20:30
Fuck that post FUCK IT

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 20:31
Croatia must take the advantage now. They have to bury the game. England is all over the place.

JJM
11 Jul 18, 20:31
Ivaneeee Ivaneee is coming common Hrvatska!

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:35
Periodic fails so many chances also because, despite being right footed, he plays on the left, both at Inter and (judging from the world cup) also in the NT. That being said, he should have done better.

Raul Duke
11 Jul 18, 20:37
I actually like both these teams. I would just hate to see France win it.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:38
If this goes to extra time, it will be a great advantage for france. Especially if it's Croatia to go through, as for them it would be the third time in a row.

Ronin
11 Jul 18, 20:38
Cristiano Ronaldo? The Portugese Perisic.

Alex de Large
11 Jul 18, 20:39
Perisic pressing like a mad dog

Devious
11 Jul 18, 20:40
Excellent pass Brozo, merda didn't capitalise

SwedishInterista
11 Jul 18, 20:40
Perisic domination.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 20:41
Perisic almost! What a game from our lads :proud:

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:42
We will see more of perisic in this match, as he is by far the player with more stamina

JJM
11 Jul 18, 20:44
fucktard Strinic,Merda player no doubt

Raul Duke
We will see more of perisic in this match, as he is by far the player with more stamina

He’s surely the most exhausted at this stage.

Devious
I cant believe this is hoing to extratime, players are dead exhausted

Ronin
Merda sabotaging left and right. Time for an Interconnection to send Croatia to the Final.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:47
Mars has three satellites now

Raul Duke
11 Jul 18, 20:49
Mars has three satellites now

Four. Initially, your joke went right over my head.

aymantawil
11 Jul 18, 20:50
the international stage that perisic deserve to show his qualities

TheNetworkZ
11 Jul 18, 20:50
I actually like both these teams. I would just hate to see France win it.

This is how I feel as well.

Raul Duke
11 Jul 18, 20:51
This is how I feel as well.

Extra-time doesn’t help.

Fapuccino
Ecroatia time

Ed.
Croatia goes to world cup and doesn't want to lose any minutes, so they play every possible game up to extra time. lol.

Gane
11 Jul 18, 20:52
God damn we had them, fuckin post.

qb4ever_2k
All pointing toward another Rakitic penalty winner

Devious
It only serves France that both teams go to extras

ElDuccio
11 Jul 18, 20:54
Perisic going crazy, some club offering 80M+ and Inter gets Hazard #ItsComingHomeMino

chipschups
11 Jul 18, 20:54
Kane really need 100 chances or penalty to score lol

firmino
11 Jul 18, 20:56
Kane really need 100 chances or penalty to score lol

Well, he's the top scorer with 6 goals so far. And unless lukaku scores a hat-trick, he will remain it.

Matt90
11 Jul 18, 20:56
Croatia dominated the second half, perisic is in beast mode. So unlucky not to school re again, that Rebic is rubbish. Brozo excellent.

Jnr
11 Jul 18, 20:57
Perisic going crazy, some club offering 80M+ and Inter gets Hazard #ItsComingHomeMino

Lol. Even with a WC trophy, Mou will throw a lowball 15M£ offer with a serious face.

MakavelInterista
11 Jul 18, 21:11
Vrsaljko with great awareness to save a goal for Croatia!!

Alex de Large
11 Jul 18, 21:12
i remember someone in the transfers section told there was no player like Sneijder nowodays. Then how about Modric, very similar player but he plays in a more defensive role in madrid

Devious
11 Jul 18, 21:13
Fuck you merda mother fucker

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 21:13
Modric is finished. He needs to go off.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 21:14
Denied Perisic a world class assist, fucken merda

Ronin
11 Jul 18, 21:16
Fucking Merda. Served on the platter.

Raul Duke
Our lads have without doubt been the best two on the Croat side.

MakavelInterista
Brozovic and Vrsaljko looking solid, Perisic is having a great run (his fitness is a big advantage for him in extra time) while Mandzukic and Modric and f*cking up chances left and right, need to come off

Devious
11 Jul 18, 21:17
Modric is finished. He needs to go off.

He cant even score a penalty like this, but only Kova can come in and we all know how he does penalties

Azul
11 Jul 18, 21:21
Croatia time confirmed

Devious
MERDA GOOOOOL PERISIIIC ASSISSSST

firmino
Aaaaaand.. perisic with an assist

Ronin
FINALLY MERDA!

Native
FUCK MOTHERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

qb4ever_2k
11 Jul 18, 21:22
Perisic is fucking GOAT, back head assist :lol:

Mad Biscione
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES

Ed.
Perisic is man of the match.

Alex de Large
Perisic golden ball

Native
11 Jul 18, 21:23
They're going home, they're going home!

Universe
11 Jul 18, 21:23
Perisic golden ball

Balon d'or

Jnr
11 Jul 18, 21:24
Perisic GOAT!!!!!!

ElDiego22
They're going home,
They're going home
England is going home!!!!!

Ronin
ENGLISH FOOTBALL TEAM IS GOING HOME, FOOTBALL IS COMING TO INTER.

crzdcolombian
11 Jul 18, 21:26
Englandish are cunts

No fair play?

Fapuccino
If we'd sold Icardi, and wanted a cheap option, as I mentioned many times Mandzukic would have been great. He'd get 15 goals max, but he shows up in big games. Those big games are make or break.

Let's see if Croatia can hold on here. England is going to throw the kitchen sink at them.

SwedishInterista
Football coming home with Perisic.

aymantawil
11 Jul 18, 21:27
Serie A ruling EPL

crzdcolombian
11 Jul 18, 21:28
Can we get Rakitic to come to Inter :)

4th WC and potential champion

As much as I hate England. I really want France to lose and want a new champion.

Devious
11 Jul 18, 21:28
Brozooooo hahahaha omg!!!

Alex de Large
11 Jul 18, 21:29
maybe we should sell icardi and vecino to buy modric and Mandzukic

I4E
11 Jul 18, 21:31
This is no surprise. England are actually fortunate to even get this far.

dynasty27
11 Jul 18, 21:31
coaster is online. he's creating the final thread. somebody beat him to it

crzdcolombian
11 Jul 18, 21:32
Didn’t one of Croatia’s strikers get kicked off the team?

Bet he feels like a cunt now

Ronin
FUCK OFF, KRAMARIC

firmino
if croatia somehow don't win, perisic is gonna strangle kramaric

Devious
11 Jul 18, 21:33
FUCK YOU KARAMIC YOU SON OF A BITCH PERISIC WAS OPEEN

- - - Updated - - -

FUCK YOU KARAMIC YOU SON OF A BITCH PERISIC WAS OPEEN

Jnr
11 Jul 18, 21:33
Pero was completely free. Omg

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 21:35
7 vs 1 in shots on goal.

Coasterfreek
They're coming home.. they're coming home

Fapuccino
Kramaric. What a fool.

Devious

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 18, 21:36

yea Milan player

crzdcolombian
11 Jul 18, 21:36
While you all celebrate the ref still has 2 minutes to fk Croatia over :)

Azul
11 Jul 18, 21:37
Deserved, now take the final!

firmino

kalinic. i would pay to watch the final with him :lol:

Devious
YEEEEEESSSSS FORZA INTEEEEEEER!!!!!

monster09
Yesssssssssssssssssssssss

Mad Biscione
11 Jul 18, 21:38
:awyeah::fuckyea:

Wings
11 Jul 18, 21:38

Rasha
11 Jul 18, 21:39
Well deserved boys

Jnr
Beautiful!! Croatia in the final!!!!

firmino
and once again, Inter have players in the world cup final. if i'm not mistaken, it has been the case since 1982.

edit: yep, I checked and I confirm: for the 10th time in a row, both Inter and bayern munich will have at least one player in the World Cup final (they have tolisso this time).

aymantawil
kova didnt even participate

ElDiego22
11 Jul 18, 21:40
That's probably the only good team England faced in the entire tournament :D

Universe
Thank fuck for that.

But if Croatia pull this bull shit formation with Brozovic as a sole DM they're going to get raped by France.

Gane
DOLAZI KUCI!!!!!!

Coasterfreek
and once again, Inter have players in the world cup final. if i'm not mistaken, it has been the case since 1982

1982 - Bergomi Oriali
1986 - Rummenigge
1990 - Brehme Klinsmann Matthaus
1994 - Berti
1998 - Djorkaeff
2002 - Ronaldo
2006 - Materazzi
2010 - Sneijder
2014 - Palacio
2018 - Brozovic Perisic

Glass box
11 Jul 18, 21:41
England's coming home.

Raul Duke
11 Jul 18, 21:41
Stop celebrating you cunts! Save your juice for the frog-munchers.

Ed.
11 Jul 18, 21:42
It's going home!

Called it. :fuckyea:

Mad Biscione
we know where its not coming :trollol:

InterFCAustin
ENGLAND is going HOME :D

Fapuccino
The left side of the bracket is on a whole other level. Croatia has been limping around the whole time.

Bluenine
11 Jul 18, 21:43
Inter played well today :brozo:

SiamoNoi
11 Jul 18, 21:44
Nah,fuck it.

Give me money for Perišić so I dont have to look his face anymore.

Jnr
11 Jul 18, 21:45
Robbie@AFTV can finally go home. Dude has been trippin in Russia a month now.

I4E
The English have been saying "it's coming home" for over 20 years, and at every major tournament they fail. They'll still be saying it 20 years later and still be disappointing themselves.

English footballers are rubbishing. They never have and never will produce the type of player it takes to make the difference.

Fapuccino
Anyhow let's be real here, this England team is at best a QF team. Germany deciding to fuck up, and the Spanish Federation being complete dipshits and firing their coach right before the WC, made it easy for teams like England, Russia, Croatia.

Choppin Onions
11 Jul 18, 21:46
Thank you Croatia. The England love has been unbearable in my country the last week or so. MOTM has to be Perisic. He was up for it from the get go. One goal, an assist and a post. Not bad at all. Modric as always a beauty out there. A true fucking artist. Now go win that World Cup and send your beautiful country and all Croatians into pure bliss.

Native
Fucking Love Croatia

FUCK those French

Fapuccino
Thank you Croatia. The England love has been unbearable in my country the last week or so. MOTM has to be Perisic. He was up for it from the get go. One goal, an assist and a post. Not bad at all. Modric as always a beauty out there. A true fucking artist. Now go win that World Cup and send your beautiful country and all Croatians into pure bliss.

Wait until the Quebecers come out :lol:

aymantawil
11 Jul 18, 21:48
after the second goal England just wasted time at the backline not a single random long cross wtf

ForzaNerazzurro
11 Jul 18, 21:49
Man, we're fucked.
Brozovic and Perisic played 3 matches to extra time and now also the match against France.
We need to loan replacements for them, they'll be dead on arrival.

JJM
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36986433_2210010152555512_6448316194289090560_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=faea86c2928d579750e97c792e72c6ec&oe=5B9FD8C9
igračina! what a player! wuuu!I'm fully errect for him tbh now

dynasty27
Don't let that gobbo Matuidi win #noracismintended

Man, we're fucked.
Brozovic and Perisic played 3 matches to extra time and now also the match against France.
We need to loan replacements for them, they'll be dead on arrival.
but but they didn't play CL/EL last season, so they good (croatia)

Palacio
11 Jul 18, 21:51
https://scontent-frx5-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/36986433_2210010152555512_6448316194289090560_n.jp g?_nc_cat=0&oh=faea86c2928d579750e97c792e72c6ec&oe=5B9FD8C9
igračina! what a player! wuuu!I'm fully errect for him tbh now

That's the Spallo effect. Croatians should be grateful for Spalletti's work woth Pero and Borzo.

firmino
11 Jul 18, 21:52
i was rooting for croatia because of brozovic and perisic. but england played a good world cup and next time it might be their time.

italy played a good world cup in 1978 and 2002, in both cases confirmed a good part of the team in the following world cup and won.

the key is keep working on good foundations. kane and pickford are just 24, many other players are still young (not ashley young lol) and in 2022 will have a lot more experience.