PDA

View Full Version : FIF Oscar 2018 Voting

ADRossi
24 Dec 18, 20:11
Trying something new this year.

Click here to vote. (https://surveys.enalyzer.com?pid=nuhic2b3)

Let me know if anyone has any issues getting the link to work.

Voting closes when the clock strikes midnight on the beginning of 2019, PST.

firmino
24 Dec 18, 20:22
much easier. only issue, one could theoretically vote multiple times

Devious
24 Dec 18, 21:13
Great.

Voted myself last in the ones I'm nominated in, it doesn't get any nicer than that, so go vote for your governor!

Wings
24 Dec 18, 21:19
but how will we get thanks for posting our votes?

Candreva Crosses
25 Dec 18, 01:28

aint nobody got time for that

Universe
25 Dec 18, 04:19
Ah Christmas. The time of year when police calls for domestic violence surge by 40% :proud: fuerza

Inspired by Devious example, I voted for myself f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ last for every category that I was nominated. I also noticed that I didn't have to log in to vote. What if thousands of non-FIF members decide to vote and ruin the results? :einstein:

Il Drago
25 Dec 18, 12:00
much easier. only issue, one could theoretically vote for himself multiple times

Fixed.

Ah Christmas. The time of year when police calls for domestic violence surge by 40% :proud: fuerza

Inspired by Devious example, I voted for myself f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ last for every category that I was nominated. I also noticed that I didn't have to log in to vote. What if thousands of non-FIF members decide to vote and ruin the results? :einstein:

I agree. Only FIF members should be allowed access to the link. I don't know if it's possible though.

Wobblz
25 Dec 18, 12:15
I'd add an input form for your FIF username at the beginning for ID and then post who's voted in the results thread.

Fitzy
25 Dec 18, 15:40

Inspired by Devious example, I voted for myself f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ last for every category that I was nominated. I also noticed that I didn't have to log in to vote. What if thousands of non-FIF members decide to vote for Fitzy and ruin the results? :einstein:

How good are the beers.

Azul
25 Dec 18, 17:13
Fixed.

I agree. Only FIF members should be allowed access to the link. I don't know if it's possible though.

But I already asked my mom to vote for me...

100%
27 Dec 18, 01:55
Hello mods, am unable to access the voting link.

ADRossi
27 Dec 18, 04:12
Hello mods, am unable to access the voting link.

Post a screenshot of what happens when you click on it, please.

Glass box
28 Dec 18, 23:04
The elections aren't fair. One is allowed to vote multiple times. Not that i did, but I checked if it's possible and so it is. Not to mention that outsiders - non FIF citizens - Barbarians can vote also. What's next, allowing rubentini to open match threads? I mean it's how it all starts to crumble.

Candreva Crosses
29 Dec 18, 03:09
I don't think anyone else will vote than members here, IF they even vote.

Devious
29 Dec 18, 12:14
The elections aren't fair. One is allowed to vote multiple times. Not that i did, but I checked if it's possible and so it is. Not to mention that outsiders - non FIF citizens - Barbarians can vote also. What's next, allowing rubentini to open match threads? I mean it's how it all starts to crumble.

This is how Sneijder lost the Ballon Dor. Rossi works for the Federation.

Jane The Virgin
30 Dec 18, 12:18
I don’t remember people’s usernames, i need to see them as a reference point from other users and be “oh yeah, Candreva Crosses is right, ADRoss is funny, yeah i better mention him too” or “interesting so many people mentioned him, i should probably do it too also yeah i agree, Devious really is a good poster overall”

Zoro
01 Jan 19, 09:44
Voted