PDA

View Full Version : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Count of Anti-Milan
15 Jun 05, 10:26
"The truth is that I am a very honest person, and that is very important to me. There are still some values left in this world. Those, like me, who are in the same busimess for years, owe this fact primarily to one's honesty"

Luciano Moggi in an interview for Calcio2000 magazine

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:

Handoyo
15 Jun 05, 10:31
Frisko's Juve-sensor must be beeping like hell now. :dielaugh:

Hand:howler:yo

Granit
15 Jun 05, 12:41
Hahaha...LOL!!!

Fabio
15 Jun 05, 16:28
He's lying right there!

Fabio :dielaugh:

Enricos
15 Jun 05, 16:49
He's lying right there!

Fabio :dielaugh:

:eek: really? :P :P

Miki
15 Jun 05, 16:54
Does this mean that he won't deny it if we bring up the question of Juventus players doping with regularity? ;)

Ciao,
Tim

Gaetan
16 Jun 05, 00:50
Speaking of rivals, how sweet was it to get the Coppa Italia and rub it in Galliani's face? :proud:

Hammoudi
16 Jun 05, 01:55
"The truth is that I am a very honest person, and that is very important to me. There are still some values left in this world. Those, like me, who are in the same busimess for years, owe this fact primarily to one's honesty"

You didn't mention the rest of the piece Milos:

"During my years as a peacekeeper in Congo, I learned the value of life and how fragile it is. But my best experience was when I went to the Moon and placed the flag of Italy high above."

Speaking of rivals, how sweet was it to get the Coppa Italia and rub it in Galliani's face? :proud:

The booing he got was epic :star: Well done boys.

InterFCAustin
17 Jun 05, 00:55
half of what he says is truth:)

Handoyo
17 Jun 05, 15:44
The truth is that I am a very dishonest person, and that is very important to me. There are still some values left in this world, but none in Serie A. Those, like me, who are in the same busimess for years, but don't cheat like me, owe this fact primarily to one's honesty.

What Moggi actually meant.

Hand;)yo

Frisko
17 Jun 05, 20:38
:mad: :yuck: :fero: :yuck:

scutzon
25 Jun 05, 14:06
Get your ear-plugs guys. Frisko's here already. :D

Miki
25 Jun 05, 21:58
Get your ear-plugs guys. Frisko's here already. :D
Yeah he was.. 7 days ago. :D

Ciao,
Tim

Frisko
25 Jun 05, 22:09
I'm ALWAYS here Mwahahaha! :fero: Watching youuuu *Vincent Price Evil Laugh* :dielaugh:

Miki
25 Jun 05, 22:10
I'm ALWAYS here Mwahahaha! :fero: Watching youuuu *Vincent Price Evil Laugh* :dielaugh:
Well Frisky, since you're around, how about getting us some more Garfield comics. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

Frisko
25 Jun 05, 22:39
Well Frisky, since you're around, how about getting us some more Garfield comics. ;)

Ciao,
Tim

Ok ok I'm on it boss!

scutzon
26 Jun 05, 03:06

Luciano Moggi in an interview for Calcio2000 magazine

:dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh: :dielaugh:
That is so very wrong. In so many levels. :D

Vic
11 Jul 05, 02:27
This is a very funny thread!!